- 1. Aspen Prison shuttle docked.
- 2. Parolees prepare to disembark.
- 3. Ferguson, Herman.
- 4. Six months sentence,
Aspen Prison served.
- 5. Welcome back, citizen.
- 6. Your living assignment is...
- 7. "Y" -Block, Heavenly Haven.
- 8. Red quad. Move on. Come on.
- 9. Welcome home.
- 10. That's it!
- 11. - I think that's Heavenly Haven.
- In your dreams, buddy.
- 12. Yeah, Heavenly...
- 13. Starting descent to Sector 12,
- 14. Yellow District.
- 15. Nine-hundred feet.
- 16. Seven-hundred feet.
- 17. Four-hundred feet.
- 18. Take caution in this sector.
There is a citizen riot in progress.
- 19. Have a nice day.
- 20. It's better than prison.
- 21. Jesus Christ!
- 22. Eat recycled food
for a happier, healthier life.
- 23. Be kind and peaceful to each other.
- 24. Eat recycled food.
- 25. Recycled food.
- 26. It's good for the environment
and okay for you.
- 27. Hey, look what I got!
- 28. Little cupcake.
- 29. What have we got here?
- 30. Are you a Judge spy, little man?
- 31. Me, a spy?
This guy is funny.
- 32. No, no, no. I live here.
- 33. I mean, I'm gonna live here, if I live.
Maybe I should go to a hotel?
- 34. No way, man!
Don't you hear 'em out there?
- 35. It's block war, man!
- 36. - Block war.
- 37. Just like an Academy simulation
right down to the cross fire.
- 38. - I'll lead off. You follow.
- This is no sim, rookie!
- 39. We'll stand down and wait for backup.
- 40. Hershey and Brisco in position
outside Heavenly Haven!
- 41. We're under fire from
the upper floors. Request backup.
- 42. Cell "B" in Heavenly Haven,
on the corner of Abbott and Costello.
- 43. Request backup.
- 44. Holy crud!
- 45. He's a sitting duck out there.
- 46. He knows what he's doing.
- 47. I am the Law!
- 48. Drop your weapons!
- 49. These blocks are under arrest!
- 50. This is your final warning!
- 51. That's Judge Dredd, man!
- 52. Hey! You wanna be afraid
- 53. Be afraid of me!
- 54. Got it!
- 55. Why don't I run down there
- 56. Sort of throw 'em off guard!
- 57. Bad idea.
- 58. Hey, Dredd! Come and get us!
- 59. I knew they'd do that.
- 60. Judge Dredd, take cover!
- 61. They're firing.20 millimeter caseless
flechette rounds at 300 meters.
- 62. The effective lethal range
is 200 meters.
- 63. You're safe.
- 64. What are you doing down there,
- 65. Waiting for backup.
- 66. It's here.
- 67. Let's move it out.
Keep it simple. Single file.
- 68. Standard relay. I'm point. You're last.
- 69. - Grenade.
- 70. - Nice shot, sir!
- You two meet me on the 40th.
- 71. Hey, you need to get some more ammo!
- 72. Be kind and peaceful
to each other. Eat recycled food.
- 73. Hey, you guys with us?
- 74. Yeah! All right!
- 75. Let's rock 'n' roll!
- 76. Dredd!
- 77. This room has been pacified.
- 78. Next one's mine!
- 79. No! Rookie, hold on!
- 80. This room is under arrest!
- 81. No!
- 82. Die, Judges! Die!
- 83. You're under arrest.
- 84. Throw down your weapons,
and prepare to be judged!
- 85. Judge this, Lawgiver man!
- 86. - No, don't! They're booby-trapped.
- 87. Holy drok!
- 88. Full auto. Rapid-fire.
- 89. Rapid-fire.
- 90. - Armor piercing.
- Armor piercing.
- 91. Drop dead, Dredd!
- 92. - Double whammy.
- Double whammy.
- 93. Mega City municipal code 213,
- 94. willful destruction of property.
That's two years.
- 95. Code 310, illegal possession
of assault weapons, five years.
- 96. Code 457, resisting arrest, 20 years!
- 97. Thank you, Hershey.
- 98. And code 3613,
- 99. the first degree murder
of a Street Judge.
- 100. Let me guess. Life.
- 101. Death.
- 102. Court's adjourned.
- 103. Violence struck again in
Mega City tonight, taking a deadly toll.
- 104. Fifty-three hospitalized,
five of them children. Nineteen dead.
- 105. You got him?
- 106. Bring him up. Okay. Now, just turn...
The other way. You got him?
- 107. Damn it!
- 108. I was supposed to be
watching out for him.
- 109. Don't blame yourself, Hershey.
He made the mistake, not you.
- 110. Wouldn't it feel good to have
an emotion once in a while, huh?
- 111. Emotions.
- 112. There ought to be a law against them.
- 113. - Eat recycled food.
- 114. It's good for the environment,
and okay for you.
- 115. Please make your selection.
Insert your credit in the slot.
- 116. - You have five seconds to surrender!
- Dredd, it's just a servo-droid.
- 117. - The servo-droid is your friend.
- 118. - Please let your friend go by.
- 119. - Three. Two.
- You are in the way of the servo-droid
- 120. - One!
- Boy, am I glad to see you!
- 121. Mega City code 7592,
- 122. willful sabotage of a public droid.
That's six months, citizen.
- 123. Let's see your Unicard.
- 124. Come on, give me a break,
Judge Dredd. Dredd?
- 125. - God!
- Ferguson, Herman. Hacker.
- 126. Illegal tampering with city droids,
computers, cash machines, taxi robots.
- 127. And you haven't even
been out of jail for 24 hours.
- 128. He's habitual, Hershey.
Automatic five-year sentence.
- 129. - How do you plead?
- Not guilty?
- 130. I knew you'd say that.
- 131. Five years? No! No! I had no choice.
- 132. - They were killing each other.
- You could've gone out the window.
- 133. Forty floors? It would've been suicide.
- 134. Maybe, but it's legal.
- 135. Judges?
- 136. - Yes, sir?
- 137. Five years. Aspen Penitentiary.
Case closed. Take him away.
- 138. Don't close the case.
You're misjudging me! Open the case!
- 139. You're not going to be able
to sleep tonight.
- 140. He might've been telling
the truth, you know.
- 141. Haven't you ever heard
of extenuating circumstances?
- 142. I've heard it all, Hershey.
- 143. I knew you'd say that.
- 144. My fellow Judges, have we
forgotten the lessons of history?
- 145. However quickly these
block wars can be contained,
- 146. it's clear that
they're becoming an epidemic,
- 147. an epidemic that should
be dealt with immediately.
- 148. The only solution
is a tougher criminal code.
- 149. Our situation gets worse every day.
- 150. Seventy-three citizen riots
in 16 different sectors
- 151. in the last two months alone.
- 152. Violent crime is rising
at 15% every quarter.
- 153. If we don't increase our resources,
- 154. they will be inadequate
in less than three years.
- 155. Three years?
Our resources are inadequate now!
- 156. My fellow Council members,
- 157. as a city we continue to grow,
- 158. and growth is painful.
- 159. Sixty-five million people living in
an area designed for no more than 20!
- 160. It's not enough that they rely on us
for food, clothes, water, clean air...
- 161. Chief Justice, the city is in chaos!
- 162. For social order, we need tighter reins.
- 163. Incarceration hasn't worked
as a deterrent.
- 164. I say we expand execution
to include lesser crimes!
- 165. My fellow Judges,
- 166. I was barely in my teens
when I put on this badge.
- 167. When the time comes for me
to take it off,
- 168. please let me do so knowing that
it still stands for freedom,
- 169. and not for repression.
- 170. Fifty-three hospitalized.
- 171. Nineteen dead, four of them
killed by a gang of squatters
- 172. who were themselves killed in
summary executions by Judge Dredd.
- 173. As my special undercover
- 174. I will take you behind the
scenes at the Halls of Justice
- 175. for a disturbing probe into
these recent riots and block wars.
- 176. Coincidence or deliberate?
- 177. Dredd!
- 178. Some people think
working these mean streets
- 179. has a dehumanizing effect on...
- 180. - Joseph.
- Chief Justice Fargo.
- 181. You may stand at ease, Joseph.
- 182. So, tell me.
- 183. Seven summary executions.
Were they necessary?
- 184. Unavoidable, sir.
- 185. Unavoidable.
- 186. Life doesn't mean much
to some people anymore.
- 187. - You'd see that if you weren't always...
- If I weren't what?
- 188. Always at the Academy, sir.
- 189. Oh! Don't you mean,
at the Academy wiping cadets' asses?
- 190. That's what they say
in the squad room, isn't it?
- 191. It's irrelevant. You set the standard, sir.
- 192. Now you do,
at least to many young cadets.
- 193. You're a legend.
- 194. Sir.
- 195. You remember your days
as a cadet, Joseph?
- 196. I remember what you taught me, sir.
- 197. You were my finest student.
- 198. So, I've drawn
a new assignment for you.
- 199. Starting tomorrow,
- 200. you're going to spend
two days a week at the Academy.
- 201. I'd be honored, sir.
Unarmed combat or marksmanship?
- 202. Ethics.
- 203. Wait here.
- 204. Remain still. Identify yourself.
- 205. Miller. Warden.
- 206. Voice sample recognized.
Thank you, Warden. System disarmed.
- 207. Why are you here?
- 208. Did you come for another chat?
- 209. Just a short one, I'm afraid. Duty calls.
- 210. Ah, duty!
- 211. Feeding these parasites here
at the public's expense?
- 212. Yeah.
- 213. You especially!
- 214. I don't cost anything.
- 215. I'm a ghost.
- 216. And we're both prisoners here.
- 217. You're behind your desk,
and I'm behind this.
- 218. What a clever reward from Fargo, huh?
- 219. I mean, considering the services.
- 220. When you started killing
innocent people, Rico,
- 221. you went beyond service.
- 222. The innocent exist only until they
inevitably become perpetrators,
- 223. like you.
- 224. Guilt and innocence
- 225. is a matter of timing.
- 226. Your...
- 227. Our mysterious benefactor
- 228. has sent you a package.
- 229. Deactivate shield. Autoguns only.
- 230. Autoguns reactivated, Warden Miller.
- 231. Hmm.
- 232. - What is that?
- It's an ancient puzzle,
- 233. that contains the meaning of life.
- 234. So, tell me, Rico,
- 235. what is the meaning of life?
- 236. It ends.
- 237. Stop! Computer!
- 238. Activate alarm!
- 239. Voice not recognized.
Guns are training.
- 240. Remain still.
- 241. Security, override and unlock!
- 242. Kevlar 9 helmet and body armor.
Yours when you graduate.
- 243. Lawgiver 2.
- 244. Twenty-five-round side arm
- 245. with mission-variable
- 246. - Signal flare.
- 247. Yours if you graduate.
- 248. Mark 4 Lawmaster, improved model,
- 249. with dual on-board laser cannons,
- 250. vertical take-off
and landing flight capability.
- 251. Range, 500 kilometers.
- 252. - Men.
- Yes, sir.
- 253. Active.
- 254. Malfunction. Malfunction.
- 255. - Malfunction.
- 256. Hmm?
- 257. Yours if you can ever get it to work.
- 258. All of these things
you see here are toys.
- 259. At the end of the day
when you're all alone in the dark,
- 260. the only thing that counts
is this, the Law.
- 261. And you will be alone
when you swear to uphold these ideals.
- 262. For most of us,
there's only death in the streets.
- 263. For the few of us that survive to old age,
- 264. the proud loneliness of the Long Walk.
- 265. A walk that every Judge must take
- 266. outside these city walls
- 267. into the unknown of the Cursed Earth.
- 268. And there spend
your last remaining days
- 269. taking law to the lawless.
- 270. This is what it means to be a Judge.
- 271. This is the commitment I expect.
- 272. Class dismissed.
- 273. Attention, all personnel.
- 274. Due to the recent disturbance
in Heavenly Haven,
- 275. there will be increased patrols
in Sector 4.
- 276. Please check with your commanders
to see if you are affected
- 277. by these scheduled changes.
- 278. I can hear you thinking.
- 279. I caught your lecture today.
- 280. Is that really what you
think the cadets need to hear?
- 281. - What I told them is the truth.
- Your truth maybe.
- 282. You made it sound like our lives
are practically over.
- 283. Don't you think parts are, Hershey?
- 284. I have a personal life. I have friends.
- 285. You're one of the smartest
of the new breed,
- 286. but you've only been
on the street a year.
- 287. You haven't gotten used
to the isolation yet.
- 288. No. No, I don't think that's right.
- 289. No one is supposed
to be alone all the time.
- 290. I mean, is that really what
it's been like for you?
- 291. Don't you ever...
Haven't you ever had a friend?
- 292. Yes. Once.
- 293. What happened?
- 294. Dredd, wait.
- 295. I want to know. What happened?
- 296. I judged him.
- 297. Aspen shuttle
has completed off-loading.
- 298. Cargo and morgue shipments
- 299. Okay.
- 300. Let's get outta here.
- 301. Get your nose filters!
Get your nose filters!
- 302. Please select your fantasy now
- 303. who were themselves killed
- 304. in summary executions
by Judge Dredd.
- 305. As my special
undercover report continues,
- 306. I will take you behind the scenes
at the Halls of Justice.
- 307. We're closed for the night.
- 308. You're holding a package for me.
The code name is Lazarus.
- 309. I'll just be a second.
- 310. You got a nice place.
- 311. Yeah. A lot of this is antiques.
- 312. I thought they destroyed all these
A.B.C. warriors during the last war.
- 313. Well, you can still collect 'em
- 314. as long as they're nonfunctioning,
like my wife.
- 315. These must be 50 or 60 years old now.
- 316. Anyway,
- 317. there you go.
- 318. - Hey, wait a second! Don't touch it.
- Why is that?
- 319. It's a Lawgiver.
- 320. That's programmed
to only recognize a Judge's hand.
- 321. You touch that, it'll take your arm off.
- 322. Gee, how do you like that?
- 323. I must be a Judge.
- 324. - Happy birthday.
- 325. Status?
- 326. Bodyguard.
- 327. - Commander?
- 328. - Mission?
- 329. We're going to war.
- 330. War.
- 331. I followed up some grumblings
confirming a suspicion of mine.
- 332. The cancer of oppression goes
far deeper than the Street Judges.
- 333. - You're going to say that over the air?
- It's the truth!
- 334. - Oh, Vardas, you're insane.
- I'm a reporter.
- 335. They're never going to let
this get onto the air.
- 336. Something like this could
bring down the Council.
- 337. Maybe it should.
- 338. The whole system is the problem,
not just Judge...
- 339. Dredd. No!
- 340. Judge Hershey, corner
of Burns and Allen. Level
- 341. Possible D.U.I. May need assistance.
- 342. Here we go!
- 343. - Step out of the car, please.
- What the hell's the problem now?
- 344. Get out of the car! Unicard, please.
- 345. Did you hear me? Unicard!
- 346. Mr. Souza.
- 347. You have a suspended license.
- 348. You've got three counts
of driving under the influence.
- 349. Hey, you better listen.
- 350. I suggest you walk away
and bother somebody else.
- 351. When I said I have powerful friends,
I mean powerful!
- 352. - Are we having a problem, Hershey?
- Not at all. Nothing I can't handle.
- 353. Suspended license. Three D.U.I.'s.
- 354. Ah! This is getting boring.
Okay, so what's the tab? C'mon.
- 355. How much is this going to cost me?
You name your price.
- 356. Mmm.
- 357. Hershey, call Control for an H-wagon.
- 358. What? I don't believe it.
You're going to tow me?
- 359. Towing is for a first offense.
This is your fourth violation, bar breath.
- 360. - You're a menace. How do you plead?
- Not guilty.
- 361. I knew you'd say that.
- 362. - Wait a second. What are you doing?
- 363. - Grenade.
- 364. Happy motoring.
- 365. - Subtle.
- 366. Judge Joseph Dredd.
- 367. Dredd, you're under arrest.
- 368. What's the charge?
- 369. Murder.
- 370. Attention. Chief Justice Fargo
- 371. now entering maximum security area.
- 372. - Joseph.
- 373. - Is it true?
- I'm innocent.
- 374. The Council is said
to have irrefutable proof.
- 375. Do you believe that?
- 376. There is to be a full tribunal.
- 377. - A conviction means death.
- Do you believe that, sir?
- 378. I just needed to look
into your eyes for myself.
- 379. I'm sorry I asked.
- 380. I would never do anything
to disgrace you with the Council, sir.
- 381. I'll use every resource
to find out, Joseph.
- 382. Have you selected
someone to defend you?
- 383. - Judge Hershey.
- Hershey? Why a Street Judge?
- 384. At the Academy, she was at the top
of her class in interpretational law.
- 385. And I trust her.
- 386. The facts will come out at the tribunal.
- 387. I'll personally make sure of that.
- 388. Sir?
- 389. I'm sorry about this.
- 390. Dredd! No!
- 391. Play back.
- 392. Dredd! No!
- 393. Dredd! No!
- 394. - Play back.
- 395. Stop video.
- 396. The video you have just seen
is prima facie evidence
- 397. that the defendant is guilty as charged.
- 398. Mark it "People's Exhibit A."
- 399. Objection, Your Honor.
- 400. This video
is inadmissible as evidence.
- 401. - If I may be given a moment to explain?
- Please do.
- 402. I have an affidavit
from Nathan Olmeyer,
- 403. currently a junior at the Academy.
- 404. Cadet Olmeyer has been acknowledged
- 405. by every one of his instructors to be
an expert in digital and video graphics.
- 406. His affidavit states this surveillance
video is of such low definition,
- 407. no positive identification
can be made of the killer.
- 408. Your Honors,
- 409. we know that the uniform
of a Judge can be counterfeit
- 410. and that the badge can be duplicated,
- 411. and since neither the video
nor the audio in this presentation
- 412. can identify the accused in any way,
- 413. I repeat my objection to this video
being allowed as evidence in this case,
- 414. and I ask for a ruling.
- 415. Objection sustained.
- 416. The video is inadmissible.
- 417. Yes!
- 418. Shh.
- 419. Admit it, Dredd.
- 420. - What?
- You're impressed.
- 421. - Very.
- You owe me.
- 422. - Hmm.
- Very well.
- 423. I'm therefore forced to move
- 424. to technical information
of a critical nature.
- 425. I will need the court's permission
- 426. to access top-secret documentation
- 427. with the help of Central Computer Bank.
- 428. You may proceed.
- 429. Central, are you on-line?
- 430. On-line, Judge McGruder.
- 431. I wish you to access
- 432. Describe the working of the standard
Judge's side arm, the Lawgiver 2.
- 433. Model 2 is coded
to the personal D.N.A.
- 434. of the Judge using the weapon
- 435. via the skin's contact with the grip,
a fail-safe security...
- 436. - Did you know about this?
- 437. The D.N.A. is obtained
from my medical files,
- 438. and upgraded automatically
every time the weapon is reloaded.
- 439. Each time a round
is chambered and fired,
- 440. the projectile is tagged
with the relevant D.N.A.
- 441. Chief Justice, the defense was not
made aware of any of this information.
- 442. Judge Hershey, the prosecution
must be given time to finish.
- 443. Central, were the bullets recovered from
the bodies of Vardas and Lily Hammond
- 444. so D.N.A. coded?
- 445. Yes, Judge McGruder.
It could not be otherwise.
- 446. And what was
the result of the computer check
- 447. of the D.N.A. coding on those bullets?
- 448. The D.N.A. is a perfect match
- 449. for Judge Joseph Dredd.
- 450. It's a lie!
The evidence has been falsified.
- 451. It's impossible!
I never broke the Law! I am the Law!
- 452. - We have no case.
- You gotta believe me!
- 453. You have to believe me. Say it.
- 454. Your Honor, the prosecution rests.
- 455. The Tribunal needs to confer!
- 456. What have I done?
How could I have been so wrong?
- 457. Dredd! Both of them homicidal.
- 458. Only this time it will be
impossible to cover up.
- 459. Chief Justice,
- 460. we carefully buried the Janus project
nine years ago,
- 461. along with Rico and all his victims.
- 462. No one will ever learn
of your involvement.
- 463. The media knows
how close I am to Dredd.
- 464. They'll dig until
the whole truth comes out.
- 465. It's the perfect excuse to ruin
what government we have left.
- 466. Your motives were pure.
- 467. You thought Dredd was different.
That's why you spared him.
- 468. A mistake which may bring
down the judicial system.
- 469. There is a way out, Chief Justice.
- 470. If you will forgive me.
- 471. The Long Walk.
- 472. That's a death sentence,
Judge Griffin. Mine.
- 473. Your retirement grants you
the power to save Dredd's life!
- 474. This gesture may also allow Janus
- 475. to remain a secret.
- 476. In the charge of premeditated murder,
- 477. this tribunal finds Joseph Dredd
- 478. guilty as charged.
- 479. Joseph Dredd,
- 480. you're aware the law allows
only one punishment for your crime.
- 481. Death.
- 482. However, it has long been our custom
- 483. to carry out the last order
of a retiring Senior Judge.
- 484. And so,
- 485. I step down.
- 486. No!
- 487. As I leave,
- 488. to take my Long Walk
into the Cursed Earth,
- 489. I ask that this court honor my last order.
- 490. Be lenient with Judge Dredd
in gratitude for his years of service.
- 491. We will so honor this one, Judge Fargo.
- 492. Dredd, step forward.
- 493. The sentence shall be life imprisonment
- 494. at Aspen Penal Colony,
to be carried out immediately
- 495. as it is written!
- 496. Justice Griffin,
this trial has been a farce!
- 497. I demand an appeal!
- 498. You will accept the court's decision,
- 499. Dredd, I'm so sorry.
- 500. I let you down.
- 501. You did your best, Hershey. Thank you.
- 502. Let the betrayer of the Law
- 503. be taken from our courts.
- 504. Let his armor be taken from him,
- 505. and all his garb of justice.
- 506. Let him be stricken from our hearts
and our memory forever.
- 507. Let his name be recorded
in every place of honor.
- 508. Let him take the Law he served so well
- 509. to those who have it not.
- 510. Let him be written
- 511. in our hearts and our memories forever.
- 512. Attention, all Judges.
- 513. You are reminded...
- 514. Judge Hershey.
- 515. - It's gotta be here some...
- 516. What's this?
- 517. Baby Dredd?
- 518. I can't believe you were ever a baby.
- 519. Who's this?
- 520. Chief Justice Griffin.
- 521. It's got a nice ring to it.
- 522. We were supposed
to meet someplace safe!
- 523. What's not safe?
Your reporter's dead, right?
- 524. Fargo's on his Walk.
- 525. Dredd's in Aspen.
- 526. So, what's not safe?
- 527. It's unfortunate.
- 528. Hammond had to be silenced.
He found out about Janus.
- 529. - But I could've used Dredd.
- Forget Dredd!
- 530. There is no Dredd!
- 531. Let me tell you what Dredd worships.
- 532. He worships the Law!
- 533. He'd have blown you away
- 534. the minute he found out
how much you're pissin' on it.
- 535. Yeah. Let him see what it's like
to freeze his ass off in Aspen.
- 536. Let him see what it's like to be me!
- 537. There's a lot of work to be done.
- 538. Janus. Well, where is it?
- 539. - You'll see it!
- 540. Soon enough!
- 541. In the meantime, I want chaos, Rico.
- 542. That block war was just the beginning.
- 543. Now I want fear
racing through every street!
- 544. And the Council will have to turn to me.
- 545. And to Janus!
- 546. You want fear?
- 547. I'm fear.
- 548. You want chaos? I'm the chaos.
- 549. You want a new beginning?
Here! lam the new beginning!
- 550. This is Aspen Shuttle CF-188.
- 551. Due to storm cloud activity over the
desert, we will be flying at 60 feet.
- 552. Flight time approximately four hours.
- 553. Dredd? Don't hit me. I'm sorry.
I'm sorry. Don't hurt me.
- 554. What are you doing here?
- 555. I was convicted of a crime.
- 556. Really? That's kinda weird.
- 557. What are the odds?
- 558. Two wrongly-convicted guys
sittin' right next to each other.
- 559. You received the sentence
the Law required.
- 560. Five years just for saving my own ass?
- 561. That was a mistake!
- 562. The Law doesn't make mistakes.
- 563. Really? Then how do you explain
what happened to you?
- 564. You can't, can you?
- 565. Great! Mr. "I am the Law" can't.
- 566. So, maybe, this is some kind of typo.
- 567. Maybe it's a glitch.
- 568. Or maybe it's poetic justice!
- 569. Shuttle comin'! Shuttle! Shuttle!
- 570. Shuttle comin', Pa! Look!
- 571. Praise the Lord for bringing us
this generous bounty.
- 572. My sons, gather the harvest.
- 573. So maybe you're here
as some sort of field trip.
- 574. Yeah!
- 575. Maybe this is some
sort of surprise party.
- 576. Whoo! Gonna catch me some city boy!
- 577. It's payback time, Dredd!
- 578. Dredd, what's happening?
- 579. By a blast of God they perish.
- 580. And by a breath of His nostrils
are they consumed.
- 581. Hallelujah!
- 582. Central, I need you
to access graphics database.
- 583. I want you to run an I.D. on this man.
- 584. Scanning for identity. Unknown male,
- 585. approximately 200 centimeters tall,
skin tone three.
- 586. - Ten, nine, eight...
- 587. Central? Hello?
- 588. This terminal has been
terminated from the main system.
- 589. Your authority has been removed,
- 590. This is Group Leader.
We've located the shuttle.
- 591. This is Capture Team.
There's no sign of Dredd.
- 592. He appears to have survived the crash.
- 593. You are in error, Capture Team.
- 594. No one survived the shuttle wreck.
- 595. Understand? Just find Dredd!
- 596. The pilot, sir. He's alive.
- 597. No one survived the shuttle wreck!
Do I make myself clear?
- 598. Yes, sir.
- 599. Am I dead?
- 600. Am I dead? I'm dead!
- 601. Awake!
- 602. Good!
- 603. We're running out of sinners.
- 604. Oh, my God!
- 605. - Dredd, do something!
- 606. You talk too much.
- 607. Can it be?
- 608. The great man of the Law himself.
- 609. O Lord, you have blessed us indeed!
- 610. Judge "Rat" Dredd.
- 611. You creeps are under arrest.
- 612. Is that so?
- 613. Let me crush him, Pa.
- 614. Excuse me. We're not together.
- 615. Allow me to introduce you to my family.
- 616. - There's Link, my oldest.
- Bite me!
- 617. Hi!
- 618. My youngest, Junior.
- 619. - Howdy.
- 620. And this here is Mean.
- 621. We had to make some alterations
when he was a child.
- 622. The Cursed Earth's
a tough place on young folks.
- 623. I now have him set on one.
I don't suggest you make him angry.
- 624. The legendary Angel family.
- 625. Cursed Earth pirates,
- 626. murderers, scavengers.
- 627. - And, of course, scumbags.
- Oh, that'll win 'em over!
- 628. Did I leave something out, Pa?
- 629. - Let me kill 'im, Pa. I want his ears.
- I want his teeth.
- 630. Does that come with a fork, handsome?
- 631. - Hallelujah, brother!
- 632. Wait a minute. Can it be?
- 633. Can it be that from the city of the fallen,
- 634. - we have one of the faithful?
- Amen, brother!
- 635. - Praise the Lord! I'm a believer!
- Fergie, don't do it.
- 636. It sounds like we have
a believer in the gallery.
- 637. - Yes!
- Cut him down!
- 638. - Go tell it on the mountain!
- 639. You're making a big mistake.
- 640. Well, Dredd, maybe the Law
doesn't make mistakes,
- 641. but I'm free and you're toast.
- 642. Actually, you're toast.
- 643. I forgot to mention it.
- 644. Your new friends,
- 645. they're cannibals.
- 646. Fresh meat.
- 647. Prepare the supplicant for sacrifice.
- 648. No, wait. You can't eat me!
- 649. I've got eczema. I've got warts.
I've had gonorrhea.
- 650. Eat Dredd. He works out.
- 651. Yum, yum.
- 652. It's been fun, Lawman.
- 653. Finish Dredd.
- 654. My pleasure, Pa.
- 655. Come on.
- 656. Come on!
- 657. Come on, Junior!
- 658. - Guilty!
- 659. - Shut up!
- 660. Dredd, look out!
- 661. There's Dredd!
- 662. Go!
- 663. Well, we did it. We got 'em all.
- 664. - Hmm.
- Pussies! Is that all you got?
- 665. They are dead, right?
- 666. Have you been crying?
- 667. I'm not crying.
I got something in my eye.
- 668. You ever have allergies?
Dredd, look out!
- 669. Chief Justice!
- 670. Joseph, together again.
- 671. Together again, sir.
- 672. No!
- 673. God, not again!
- 674. You got three strikes, Lawman!
- 675. Strike One.
- 676. Strike two!
- 677. Strike three.
- 678. You're out, Lawman!
- 679. You killed Link! You killed Junior!
- 680. You killed my brothers!
- 681. You even killed my pa.
- 682. Mega City municipal code 4722,
- 683. illegal use of city electricity.
- 684. - How do you plead?
- 685. I knew you'd say that!
- 686. Graphics analysis now.
- 687. Olmeyer, you stupid futz! I can't...
- 688. You analyzed the wrong viewie,
- 689. The wrong one. This one!
- 690. I don't believe it.
You just wasted three hours.
- 691. If this is the wrong picture,
- 692. why is it fake?
- 693. What?
- 694. Look. It's full of anomalies.
Really clever ones too.
- 695. Somebody must've used
a C.G.l. Terminal
- 696. and a scan quad to make this.
- 697. This is state-of-the-art,
twenty years ago.
- 698. Are you saying this isn't real?
- 699. Yeah. Look, I'll drop out
all the artificial pixels.
- 700. Dad. Mom.
- 701. Foreground.
- 702. Background. All fake.
- 703. The only thing that's real is the baby.
- 704. Oh. The blind lady.
- 705. Who is she?
- 706. Justice, before your time.
- 707. We should never have taken
justice out of her hands.
- 708. - You brought order to chaos, sir.
- That we did.
- 709. Solved many problems,
and created many more!
- 710. Being a Judge, Joseph,
- 711. perhaps too much power
in one person's hands.
- 712. We once tried to compensate,
create the perfect Judge.
- 713. We called it Janus.
- 714. Four decades ago,
- 715. D.N.A. samples were taken
from the original Council.
- 716. One was chosen. Mine.
- 717. We altered it to enhance
the best qualities
- 718. and screen out the worst,
- 719. weaknesses, frailties.
- 720. We created you.
- 721. You didn't create me, sir.
- 722. - I have a family.
- 723. At the Academy, you told me they
were killed when I was very young.
- 724. A lie.
- 725. I have a picture of them.
- 726. A fake. We lied to both of you.
- 727. Both?
- 728. There was another infant
created in that experiment,
- 729. but something went wrong.
- 730. Genetically mutated
to the perfect criminal.
- 731. I have a brother?
- 732. You were best friends at the Academy.
- 733. And then he turned.
And for his crimes, you judged him.
- 734. Rico?
- 735. Rico.
- 736. You let me judge my own brother?
You never told me, sir.
- 737. I couldn't!
- 738. You were like a son to me!
- 739. A son.
- 740. My whole life is a lie.
- 741. Rico had to be executed to protect you,
to protect the city.
- 742. Rico.
- 743. Rico.
- 744. He's alive!
- 745. No.
- 746. I signed the order myself.
- 747. - I saw the report.
- I didn't kill Hammond.
- 748. It was him.
- 749. It was his D.N.A. that convicted me.
- 750. Griffin. It was Griffin.
- 751. Griffin, yes.
- 752. We've both been deceived, Joseph.
I'm so sorry.
- 753. Rico's killed me and destroyed you!
- 754. Find him, Joseph.
- 755. Don't die.
- 756. What do we do?
- 757. What do we do?
- 758. Find Rico.
- 759. Welcome to Janus.
- 760. Rico, I think you know Dr. Hayden.
- 761. I remember you.
- 762. Testified before the Council
that I was insane, right?
- 763. - And therefore innocent.
- I was trying to save your life.
- 764. What you did was insult me,
'cause I knew exactly what I was doing.
- 765. Then and now.
- 766. Miss Hayden has been a loyal
supporter of this project for a long time.
- 767. She's kept it alive for me.
- 768. I'm sure you'll find
her expertise invaluable.
- 769. Excuse me!
- 770. All this is useless if you can't get
into Central's Janus files,
- 771. 'cause the Council has 'em locked.
- 772. Leave that to me.
- 773. Meanwhile you have work to do,
on the streets.
- 774. - Ilsa will help you.
- I don't need no help! Thanks.
- 775. I thought you said he was created here
by the finest scientists of Mega City.
- 776. A bold experiment.
- 777. He's a petulant child.
- 778. Let's not bicker.
We're here to achieve the same thing.
- 779. An ordered society.
- 780. You'll have your New Order.
- 781. Attention, all Judges.
Reporting unrest, code D-924.
- 782. Downtown, Sector 12.
- 783. Nineteen different
explosions in 11 different sectors.
- 784. Extra caution to be taken
on approach to 914...
- 785. Search all areas
bordering the Elite Building.
- 786. The anonymous caller
did not specify capacity.
- 787. Proceed with caution.
- 788. My boy!
- 789. Dredd, there's no way in!
- 790. Hello?
- 791. Are you even listening to me?
- 792. We can't just knock on the wall
and say, "Hello, Cursed Earth Pizza."
- 793. There is a way in.
- 794. Six years ago,
two refugees figured it out.
- 795. It's a vent to the city's incinerator.
There's a burst twice a minute.
- 796. That means somebody
could run through that tube
- 797. and have 30 seconds
before it flames again.
- 798. And these refugees,
they made it through, right?
- 799. Actually, they were roasted.
- 800. But the theory's sound. Shall we?
- 801. Maybe we should
consider other theories. Dredd!
- 802. Dispatch, I'm in Green Quad 411.
Need a pickup.
- 803. Copy, Hershey.
I have Central on-line for you.
- 804. Patch it to my Lawmaster.
- 805. Warning.
Alien device on board.
- 806. - Oh, my God!
- 807. Latest casualty report,
96 Judges have been assassinated!
- 808. Whoever's doing this seems
to know all our procedures,
- 809. our security measures,
even our scrambled frequencies.
- 810. With no Judges on the street,
- 811. riots are breaking out
all over Mega City.
- 812. We can't replace those Judges.
- 813. Even if we put the cadets on the street,
we won't be at full strength for years!
- 814. There is a solution.
- 815. Project Janus.
- 816. This Council tried
to play God once before.
- 817. If this wholesale slaughter
of Judges continues,
- 818. there won't be a Council.
- 819. - Janus could...
- Janus could what?
- 820. A new batch of test-tube babies
won't solve this crisis.
- 821. We don't need reliable Judges
20 years from now,
- 822. we need them today!
- 823. Accelerated growth incubators
are more developed now.
- 824. We could create adult subjects.
- 825. All I'm asking is that
we unlock the Janus files.
- 826. That way we at least have an option!
- 827. If the Council decides not to go forward,
- 828. I'll accept that decision and resign.
- 829. - All right, you ready, kid?
- 830. - Now what's wrong?
- What's wrong? Are you kidding?
- 831. Did wearing that helmet all those years
compress your brain?
- 832. - You're gonna get me killed.
- There's a maniac loose in this city!
- 833. What a coincidence!
- 834. - There's one out here too!
- 835. Great time I'm having.
- 836. The shuttle crash,
the Cursed Earth, cannibals.
- 837. And now a fireball up my ass!
- 838. - This is all your fault!
- My fault?
- 839. - Yes!
- You care to explain that, citizen?
- 840. If you hadn't arrested me,
I wouldn't be here in the first place.
- 841. Hey, Dredd, what if
you just kill me now?
- 842. That's it!
I'm through schlepping.
- 843. I'm gonna stay here until
I'm caught or 'til you apologize!
- 844. - The Law can't apologize!
- You're not the Law anymore.
- 845. Now apologize. I think I deserve that.
- 846. I've never apologized.
- 847. Now run!
- 848. Thirty, twenty-nine, twenty-eight,
- 849. - twenty-seven, twenty-six
- 850. Twenty-five, twenty-four
- 851. twenty-one, nineteen...
- 852. Dredd? Dredd!
- 853. Dredd! I don't wanna die!
- 854. Jump!
- 855. I'm alive!
- 856. I'm alive!
- 857. Oh, so are you.
- 858. Esposito, Carlos. Council Judge.
- 859. Authorize access to file,
code name Janus.
- 860. Acknowledged.
- 861. McGruder, Evelyn. Authorize
access to file, code name Janus.
- 862. Acknowledged.
- 863. Silver, Gerald.
- 864. Authorize access to file,
code name Janus.
- 865. Removing security blocks now.
- 866. Awaiting password command
from presiding Chief Justice.
- 867. Password, origin.
- 868. Janus file opened.
- 869. Attention.
Until emergency repairs are completed,
- 870. Ward "C" locker room is off limits.
- 871. I'm lost. Is this the bathroom?
- 872. Hey!
- 873. Now you have to admit,
I helped out on that one.
- 874. I mean, that was all me, baby!
- 875. Hey, hey...
Why are you taking off his clothes?
- 876. We don't have time for this.
- 877. Central, using current technology,
- 878. how long would it take for Janus to
produce a fully-grown adult subject?
- 879. Given the current state
of genetic engineering,
- 880. an adult subject could be incubated
in approximately eight hours.
- 881. - We could replace our losses in a day.
- This is madness.
- 882. Ah, Dredd?
- 883. - Silence.
- 884. Shh. I'm busy.
- 885. Dredd?
- 886. It's inhuman.
It's not for this Council to play God!
- 887. No, Griffin.
Please restore the security blocks.
- 888. It seems none of you have the force
of will that these times require.
- 889. Central, leave Janus unlocked.
- 890. Griffin, this is treason.
You have just sealed your fate.
- 891. No!
- 892. You have just sealed yours! Rico!
- 893. Now who says politics is boring?
- 894. - Hey, Dredd! I thought it was you
- 895. That's right! Cover your ears!
- 896. - Rico.
- 897. Get out of here, now!
- 898. No!
- 899. - You're under arrest, Griffin.
- 900. Stop him!
He just killed the entire Council!
- 901. - Move it out!
- Dredd, tell them I'm innocent.
- 902. — Whoa!
- 903. Come on, Fergie! Run!
- 904. You're a lot of fun to be with, Dredd.
You know that?
- 905. - What are you gonna do?
- Hope it works.
- 906. Malfunction.
- 907. - What is wrong with this piece of shit?
- 908. That's a solid brick wall!
You're going to kill us!
- 909. Dredd! You gotta make it work!
- 910. Make it work!
- 911. Malfunction. Malfunction. On-line.
- 912. Dredd, you may want to wash this seat
after we get off the bike.
- 913. - Hmm.
- 914. Dredd, move it!
- 915. - Fergie, cover the rear.
- I've never fired a gun in my life!
- 916. - What kind of a criminal are you?
- A nice criminal.
- 917. - Nothing's happening!
- You gotta cock it first, moron.
- 918. You didn't say anything about cocking.
- 919. Nice!
- 920. Stop! Please, God!
- 921. You can drop me off here.
- 922. - Dredd, that's a dead end.
- I know.
- 923. Oh, God!
- 924. Fergie, take over!
- 925. Where are you going? Dredd!
- 926. - This is where you get off, creep!
- 927. Need a lift, kid?
- 928. I'm never riding
with you again, Dredd!
- 929. She's definitely not gonna get her
cleaning deposit back, that's for sure.
- 930. It doesn't pay to be
one of your friends, Dredd. Sorry!
- 931. Hands against the wall.
You know the drill.
- 932. - Who are you?
- Dredd said that...
- 933. Shut up!
- 934. - What happened?
- Why don't you tell me, Dredd, huh?
- 935. We're dyin' out there!
108 Judges in 48 hours!
- 936. What the hell is going on?
- 937. You think I'm part of this?
- 938. I don't know
who or what you are anymore.
- 939. I would never do anything
to hurt you, Hersh.
- 940. You know that.
- 941. All right.
- 942. You tell me about him, huh?
- 943. You make me believe in you
like I did when I defended you.
- 944. His name is Rico,
- 945. and he's my brother.
- 946. The D.N.A. sample
has been taken out of frozen stasis.
- 947. - Ready for cloning process.
- We got a slight change of plans here.
- 948. I want to take the existing
D.N.A. sample right now and trash it.
- 949. Activate this D.N.A. sampling console.
- 950. What are you doing?
- 951. Central, take this D.N.A. sample now.
- 952. This wasn't part of our plan!
- 953. Judge Griffin would never
have authorized this!
- 954. Processing.
- 955. You know, Griffin got to be my keeper
by putting me behind bars.
- 956. What's your excuse?
- 957. You said I had no feelings
and no emotions.
- 958. Now you know why.
- 959. Dredd, look at me.
- 960. The Janus project didn't do that to you.
You did that to yourself.
- 961. Sorry, guys, I'm getting
nowhere with your terminal.
- 962. But I fixed the microwave.
You want some popcorn?
- 963. Is this a bad time?
- 964. Look, I tried dialing everything I
could think of to find this Janus thing.
- 965. It just isn't in the program.
- 966. They'd never take a chance
and put it on the computer network,
- 967. but they need power and they're
gonna steal it from somewhere.
- 968. Check every sector for recent blackouts
and sudden power surges.
- 969. - Great. Let's stay here longer!
- Wait a second.
- 970. Just before they blew up
my Lawmaster in Sector 4,
- 971. there was a power surge,
a really big one, three blocks wide.
- 972. The last time I felt something like that,
- 973. they shut down the whole power grid
in that area, remember?
- 974. When they moved the Statue of Liberty,
they put it right down on top of it.
- 975. - Right.
- Could we go now?
- 976. Dredd, that's twice you owe me.
- 977. Rico! Dredd got away from the hunters.
- 978. Well, he's about to be
- 979. - Right, Central?
- Affirmative, Judge Rico.
- 980. The new D.N.A. sample
has been multiplexed,
- 981. and the gametes are already dividing.
- 982. New sample?
- 983. You left that D.N.A.
in there for over 30 years!
- 984. Sooner or later, somebody's
gonna clean out the fridge.
- 985. That sample was created from the finest
specimens on the Council of Judges!
- 986. What did you replace it with?
- 987. No. My God.
- 988. You should congratulate me right now,
'cause I'm about to be a daddy.
- 989. You're being very, very rude.
- 990. You don't know what you're doing!
- 991. The next batch of Janus Judges are not
going to be the puppets that you want!
- 992. They're gonna be my brothers
and sisters! And mine to control!
- 993. I can't let you do this.
You're both insane! I have to stop...
- 994. Central, help me!
- 995. I'm sorry, Chief Justice,
the A.B.C. robot
- 996. is not tied into my main processor.
- 997. That's right, Griff.
You gotta get with this high-tech stuff.
- 998. - Robot, rip his arms and legs off.
- 999. And you save his head for last.
I don't want him to miss anything!
- 1000. - "Anything!
- 1001. - Fergie, you stay here.
- By myself?
- 1002. You'll need me to shut down
the Janus system. We're a team.
- 1003. Granted, you do most of the work,
but we're still a team.
- 1004. - I'll handle it, kid.
- I bring you luck.
- 1005. - Luck?
- You are still alive, Dredd.
- 1006. Hmm.
- 1007. — I'm getting a signal.
- 1008. It's close. It's moving closer!
- 1009. Jesus Christ!
- 1010. Get back!
- 1011. No!
- 1012. Dredd!
- 1013. Drop the gun.
- 1014. Robot, on the count of three,
break her neck.
- 1015. One, two...
- 1016. No!
- 1017. - Hershey?
- I'm still here.
- 1018. - How romantic. Step inside.
- 1019. He looks a lot like you.
- 1020. He is a lot like me.
- 1021. I am nothing like you.
- 1022. The only difference
between us, Joseph,
- 1023. is you destroyed your life
to embrace the Law.
- 1024. And I destroyed the Law to embrace life.
- 1025. And speaking of life, send in the clones.
- 1026. Behold!
- 1027. This is where you were born.
- 1028. Feel that magic?
- 1029. But you must've known all along
- 1030. you were different.
- 1031. Fergie, are you still alive?
- 1032. Technically, yes.
- 1033. Your brothers and your sisters.
- 1034. Be born in two hours.
- 1035. One big, endless supply of perfection.
- 1036. You know, we have a choice.
- 1037. We can stand here right now
- 1038. and create a whole race
of brainwashed morons,
- 1039. and call them Judges.
- 1040. Or we can create
some freethinking people.
- 1041. We'll call them human.
- 1042. Human.
- 1043. You could never control yourself.
- 1044. What makes you think you
can control these things?
- 1045. Cause you're in control.
- 1046. You be head of the Council.
- 1047. You choose,
and you choose quickly too.
- 1048. I should've put you down myself,
- 1049. You know, I never understood that.
- 1050. Why did you judge me?
Why did you judge me?
- 1051. - You killed innocent people.
- The means to an end.
- 1052. - You started a massacre.
- I caused a revolution.
- 1053. - You betrayed the Law!
- 1054. I betrayed this!
- 1055. Your Council's experiment,
which failed in you!
- 1056. I was your brother,
your blood, your friend.
- 1057. Who betrayed who?
- 1058. When are you gonna stop
being a goddamn slave and grow up?
- 1059. That's your birthright, that's your family.
- 1060. I'm your family.
I'm the only family you ever had!
- 1061. Now choose!
- 1062. The best thing you can do is kill me.
- 1063. Why?
- 1064. Because it's your only chance brother.
- 1065. Fido!
- 1066. Rip this bitch's arms and legs off.
- 1067. - Save her pretty head for my brother.
- Don't do it!
- 1068. Halt!
- 1069. Rip his head off instead. Give it to her.
- 1070. What's the matter with you?
- 1071. Rico!
- 1072. - Boy, is he pissed!
- 1073. Dredd!
- 1074. - Get him, Dredd!
- Hang on, Fergie.
- 1075. Hack you, asshole.
- 1076. Rico!
- 1077. Central, hatch that first set of clones.
- 1078. The cloning process
is not finished, Judge Rico.
- 1079. The clones will be only 60% complete.
- 1080. I need reinforcements.
Hatch the goddamn clones now!
- 1081. Don't fight much, do you?
- 1082. Bitch!
- 1083. It's Judge Bitch!
- 1084. I'm the only one who never lied to you.
- 1085. I'll be the judge of that.
- 1086. Now, Joseph Dredd,
I hereby judge you.
- 1087. To the charge of betraying
your flesh, guilty.
- 1088. To the charge of being human,
when we could have been Gods, guilty.
- 1089. The sentence is death.
- 1090. Don't miss.
- 1091. Lethal round is exhausted.
- 1092. Signal flare!
- 1093. Court is adjourned.
- 1094. Dredd.
- 1095. Give me your hand.
- 1096. That's three times now, Dredd.
- 1097. Stay in back, Hershey.
- 1098. - Am I under arrest?
- That won't be necessary.
- 1099. Central broadcast the Janus plan
after Griffin's death.
- 1100. They all know the truth.
- 1101. Judge Dredd, we have
to reconstitute the Council.
- 1102. We'd like you to consider
the first position of Chief Justice.
- 1103. I'm a Street Judge.
- 1104. And I'm very late for work.
Thank you, Olmeyer.
- 1105. I am dying. I'm too young... Excuse me.
- 1106. Oh, that's great! He gets all the credit.
- 1107. Dredd?
- 1108. I taught him everything he knows.
- 1109. Dredd, that's it?
- 1110. No good-bye?
- 1111. Good-bye, Hershey.
- 1112. To tell you the truth,
I'm probably a much better kisser.
- 1113. Ow! Okay, come on, let's go, will ya?
Can we swing by a cash machine?
- 1114. Feels good to be human,
don't you think?
- 1115. I knew you'd say that.
- 1116. - Never say it's over
- 1117. - Never say the end
- The end
- 1118. - Anytime you stop
- You stop
- 1119. You start to fall
- 1120. - Never say give up
- Give up
- 1121. - Never say give in
- Give in
- 1122. - Always have to fight to win
- To fight to win
- 1123. - However much it hurts
- It hurts
- 1124. - However much it takes
- It takes
- 1125. Believe that all your dreams
will all come true
- 1126. - However hard it gets
- It gets
- 1127. - However much it aches
- It aches
- 1128. Always believe in me
as I believe in you
- 1129. - Never say too late
- Too late
- 1130. - Never say it's done
- It's done
- 1131. Let me know for real
you are the one
- 1132. - One who never turns
- Never turns
- 1133. - Who never walks away
- Walks away
- 1134. - One who I can trust
- Can trust
- 1135. - To always stay
- To always stay
- 1136. - Never say surrender
- 1137. - Never say die
- 1138. Only ever get there
if you try
- 1139. - Never say give up
- Give up
- 1140. - Never say give in
- Give in
- 1141. - You always have to fight to win
- To fight to win
- 1142. - However much it hurts
- It hurts
- 1143. - However much it takes
- It takes
- 1144. Believe that all your dreams
can all come true
- 1145. - However hard it gets
- It gets
- 1146. - However much it aches
- It aches
- 1147. Always believe in me
as I believe in you
- 1148. As I believe in you
- 1149. As I
- 1150. Believe
- 1151. In
- 1152. You
- 1153. If it's all we've got
- 1154. Then never let it go
- 1155. We spend our time
- 1156. Searching for the light
- 1157. If you lose your own way
- 1158. You never get it right
- 1159. - Daytime, I mean
- 1160. Put your time away
- 1161. - All we've got is time
- So never let it go
- 1162. If I can make it right
- 1163. Time
- 1164. - All I've got is time
- So never let it go
- 1165. If I can make it right
- 1166. - Time
- All we've got is time