- 1. Mom?
- 2. Mom? Look what I made.
- 3. - That's nice.
- Look, please.
- 4. Not now. Wait a minute.
- 5. Mom,
when are we going to Sweden?
- 6. What's wrong with you?
"Mommy, Mommy, Mommy!"
- 7. Cut it out, we're watching the news.
- 8. - What's the matter?
- Look what I made.
- 9. - It's very nice. Did you carve it?
- 10. - What's the matter?
- 11. - Tell me, Zozo.
- It's nothing.
- 12. - Do you ever dream, Mom?
- Yes. Have you been dreaming?
- 13. Did you dream a lot
when you were a child?
- 14. Tell me
what you've been dreaming?
- 15. You're not going to leave me,
- 16. Darling, what makes you think that?
How can you think I'd leave you?
- 17. I'd leave the whole world
before I left you, sweetie.
- 18. Don't ever think like that again.
- 19. - Have you finished your homework?
- No, not yet.
- 20. Come here! Give me a kiss.
- 21. I'll tell you something.
Look at this ruler.
- 22. If it's one mm shorter than 15cm,
you'll never see the money.
- 23. - Well?
- Wait, I'm thinking of a beautiful girl.
- 24. - Imagine Amil's sister.
- 25. I'm kidding.
But... your sister is amazing.
- 26. As amazing as your head.
Shut up, will you!
- 27. My God! My granddad doesn't even
have a thing like that!
- 28. - It must be fake.
- Hurry up if you want to measure it.
- 29. Amil! Riad! I've been
looking for you everywhere.
- 30. - Where's my money?
- Shut up. Never mind him.
- 31. Come on, let's go!
- 32. - His sister is pretty, isn't she?
- Yeah, but don't exaggerate.
- 33. I'm not. It's not like
I'm gonna do something to her.
- 34. Forget her. Just forget her!
- 35. Guys... Who wants bread?
But it's not my turn.
- 36. - I went last time.
- No, I did, then him and now you.
- 37. On one condition...
I get to meet your sister.
- 38. - Stop talking about my sister!
- I just want to say hello to her.
- 39. - OK, but that's the last time.
- Think about the bread instead.
- 40. Shit, he's really horny.
- 41. - Three breads, please.
- 42. OK. One, two, go!
- 43. - My money!
- Hold the bread.
- 44. You brats, you bastards!
- 45. Where did he go? Did you see him?
- 46. - Son, I have no idea.
- 47. Charbel, my son. Warde, my daughter-
in-law. I hope you're all well.
- 48. And most importantly, Zozo?
Zozo, my love. You're well, I hope.
- 49. Hurry up with the paperwork
so you can come to Sweden soon.
- 50. We're waiting, grandma and I.
- 51. I'll teach you some Swedish -
- 52. so you're prepared
when you arrive. I'll start now.
- 53. "What's your name"
is "what's your name".
- 54. "How you are" means "how are you".
- 55. "Where comes from school" means
"when did you come from school".
- 56. "Table dining" means "dining table".
"Curtanny" means "curtains".
- 57. "Flowers" means "flower".
They like flowers a lot over here.
- 58. "Go play soccer, Zozo"
means "Go and play soccer, Zozo".
- 59. I know you love soccer, Zozo.
- 60. Please hurry and come over
so that we can meet soon.
- 61. Take care now, my dear Zozo.
- 62. "Bye" means "bye".
- 63. "Bye."
- 64. - How's the paperwork going?
- The passports are ready...
- 65. and the tickets
are coming any day now.
- 66. - Flowers...
- What's that?
- 67. - Grandpa just said it.
- It means "flower".
- 68. "Flower"? Does that mean
that my name is Flowers in Swedish?
- 69. Imagine me introducing you: "I'm
Charbel and this is my wife Flowers."
- 70. No thanks, I'm not hungry.
- 71. - Have a bite.
- No, I'm going downstairs.
- 72. - Where to? Eat first.
- I'm studying with a girlfriend.
- 73. You're too thin.
Eat first and study later.
- 74. You're the one
who's always telling me to study.
- 75. - Okay. Give my love to her Mom.
- I will.
- 76. Take care now, my son.
- 77. "Give my love to her Mom"? You did
anything to catch a glimpse of me.
- 78. I did? You were always
showing off behind the curtains.
- 79. - We didn't have any curtains.
- I meant "curtanny", like Grandpa said.
- 80. Okay, but we did have a rug
that I used to beat on the balcony.
- 81. They won't even let you eat in peace...
- 82. Dani, get downstairs!
- 83. Hurry, hurry! Give me the passports.
- 84. Hurry up!
Wait for me downstairs by the door.
- 85. There are so many
destroyed buildings in Lebanon.
- 86. It's not like that in Sweden.
They've only got nice houses there.
- 87. - How do you know?
- My grandmother sends me pictures.
- 88. - The sea, trees... It's like paradise.
- What are the girls like there?
- 89. - Tall and blonde. You'd like them.
- Send me one then, will you?
- 90. - Stop talking about girls.
- I'm not talking to you.
- 91. You're wet behind the ears
and you want to talk about girls!
- 92. - It's not your business.
- Who wants to date you?
- 93. Just a thought: We're going to Sweden
soon. Will you come with us?
- 94. - Where's Sweden? Never heard of it.
- It's a nice country far away.
- 95. - There's no war there.
- Are there countries without war?
- 96. - There's no war there.
- How'd you know?
- 97. I know because grandma's
sent me pictures.
- 98. - Here, have a look.
- Let me see. It looks nice.
- 99. Yeah, it's really nice. If we go there
we can have fun all the time.
- 100. - What?
- We'll have fun.
- 101. But how can I go with you?
I don't have a passport.
- 102. - I'll hide you, but my dad mustn't see.
- What if your dad sees me?
- 103. Don't worry, I'll arrange something.
- 104. - Who are you talking to?
- No one.
- 105. - Yes, you're talking to someone.
- No, I'm not.
- 106. Are you talking to a chicken?
Have you lost your mind?
- 107. No, I'm bringing him to Sweden.
- 108. Sure, just get him a passport,
a visa and a ticket too.
- 109. - No, seriously.
- Seriously, come up and eat instead.
- 110. - Guess where we're going today.
- To Sweden? Is it true?
- 111. - I'm going to Sweden today!
- You're so lucky.
- 112. I'm going to miss you!
- 113. - I'll miss you too.
- Say hello to Riad, I won't have time.
- 114. - Tell him to leave your sis alone.
- He messes with her, I'll kick his ass.
- 115. - Before you go: Don't forget to write.
- I'll do my best.
- 116. - Just send anything.
- I will. Bye.
- 117. - Maybe I'll come after you.
- Please try.
- 118. - Where's your passport?
- I gave it to you.
- 119. - I can't find it.
- What do you mean you can't find it?
- 120. - Mom, where's my pink skirt?
- Forget about it.
- 121. - But I want to bring it with me.
- Bring something else. Just hurry up.
- 122. - You put it in the kitchen?
- In the kitchen?
- 123. Are you going to make soup of it?
Darling, I can't find your passport.
- 124. What do you mean?
I put it here with yours...
- 125. Here it is.
- 126. - Yes, Dad?
- Hurry home now. Hurry!
- 127. - I have to talk to my girlfriend.
- Forget about her. We're leaving!
- 128. - What are you doing?
- 129. Go and buy some water. Hurry!
- 130. - You said I was going with you.
- Yes, but on the next flight.
- 131. Why?
I thought we were going together.
- 132. - The plane was full.
- Why didn't you tell me?
- 133. I just found out.
I'll send you a ticket tomorrow.
- 134. - How will you send it?
- I'll arrange it.
- 135. - Have you been lying?
- No I'm not lying.
- 136. You said we'd get married
and have children.
- 137. - Yes, and we will.
- Why've you been lying!
- 138. You are my sweetheart,
I'd never lie to you.
- 139. - Mom!
- Don't look at them.
- 140. - Look at me!
- 141. - What are you doing?
- Climb inside. Hurry!
- 142. - Take these.
- Dani, come with me!
- 143. Listen! I can't, but don't be afraid.
I promise I'll come back for you.
- 144. The soldiers will be here
any second. Keep quiet!
- 145. - Get up now.
- Is that you, Mom?
- 146. Come here, Zozo.
- 147. - Where am I?
- You're with me.
- 148. - Where are you?
- 149. - What is this?
- Don't be afraid.
- 150. Zozo? Come on, wake up now.
- 151. I don't think your brother will return.
- 152. I know it's hard,
but you must be strong.
- 153. Maybe he'll show up at the airport?
- 154. Come on, let's go to Sweden.
- 155. - Hello.
- Hello, what would you like?
- 156. One bread, please.
- 157. - Here. That'll be five lira.
- But I have no money.
- 158. No money? Do you think this
is charity? Give it back and go away!
- 159. - What's this supposed to mean?
- Why not give it to him, you bastard?
- 160. - Can't you see he's hungry?
- Aren't you the landlord's daughter?
- 161. - How are you? How's your dad?
- Fine. Why didn't you give it to him?
- 162. - I tried to, but he refused it.
- Don't lie. I heard you.
- 163. - Here you are. Enjoy.
- Here's some money to keep you happy.
- 164. - Would you like something else?
- It's on me.
- 165. - No, don't bother.
- Get off my back then.
- 166. We might as well close
if everyone gets to eat for free.
- 167. You look like you're starving.
- 168. Thanks for this.
- 169. Is that your chicken? It's cute.
What's its name?
- 170. - I don't know.
- Why are you so sad?
- 171. - Do you know the way to the airport?
- Why do you want to go there?
- 172. - I'm going to Sweden.
- To Sweden? By yourself?
- 173. - Yes.
- Where are your parents?
- 174. They're dead.
- 175. If you want to get to the airport
it's near my house. I'll take you.
- 176. - What's your name?
- 177. My name is Rita.
- 178. - Is the airport far away?
- No, we're pretty close.
- 179. But it's getting dark. I don't think
any planes fly this late.
- 180. - Are we by the airport?
- I want to show you something first.
- 181. - What's that?
- 182. - It's beautiful here, isn't it?
- Yes, it is.
- 183. Dad takes me here when they go bird
hunting. I'll show you how they do it.
- 184. They hide behind a tree,
load their guns and take aim...
- 185. And then, if they see a bird...
- 186. Come here, quickly!
- 187. I'll count to three,
and then we start shooting birds.
- 188. One, two... come on!
- 189. Quiet...
- 190. Hurry up. In here!
Just hurry up and be careful.
- 191. Stay there and be as quiet as you can.
- 192. Where have you been?
- 193. You stupid little girl?
Don't you know what time it is?
- 194. Go straight to bed now!
- 195. Next time you're home this late
I'll kill you, you little brat!
- 196. You can come out now.
- 197. Can I sit down?
- 198. - Did he hit you?
- 199. - But you're all red.
- He's always that angry.
- 200. It's okay. I'll get a mattress for you.
- 201. Don't worry about it.
I can sleep on the floor.
- 202. - Zozo, are you asleep?
- 203. Can I hold your hand?
- 204. One, two... come on!
- 205. Come on, shoot.
- 206. How are you feeling?
- 207. - Fine, but I feel something strange.
- Me too. What is it?
- 208. I don't know.
- 209. Do you?
- 210. - What are you doing?
- Going with you to Sweden.
- 211. - Really?
- Hurry up so we don't miss the plane.
- 212. Hurry!
- 213. - Wait.
- What is it?
- 214. I have to talk to my sister.
- 215. - What are you doing?
- I'm going to miss you very much.
- 216. I'm going to the airport
with my boyfriend.
- 217. - Where?
- The airport.
- 218. To the airport? With him?
Kids today... Get upstairs now.
- 219. No, we'll miss the plane.
Don't tell dad.
- 220. - What? Get upstairs now.
- Don't tell him.
- 221. Get in here or he's going to kill you!
- 222. - I can't. Bye.
- Rita, come back!
- 223. - Hurry up, we'll miss the plane!
- Wait, I'll be right there.
- 224. - Are you sure you don't want to come?
- Yes, don't worry.
- 225. Why should I go there? It's too cold.
At least it's warm here.
- 226. I'm a chicken, I need warmth.
- 227. - I'll miss you.
- I'll miss you too.
- 228. - But that's life. What can you do?
- What will you do? Where will you go?
- 229. I'll be alright.
I'll just hang out with my buddies.
- 230. We'll have fun, chill, catch some rays,
drink some beer. I'll be alright.
- 231. Alright, you take care.
- 232. Turn the engine off and open
the window. Where are you going?
- 233. - To the airport.
- You too? Where are you going?
- 234. - To Sweden.
- Bullshit. Both of you, out of the car!
- 235. To Sweden? You serious?
Do you have the necessary papers?
- 236. Get them. Little kids
going to Sweden... What a joke!
- 237. Let me have them
and wait here with her.
- 238. - But I don't have a passport.
- Maybe my sister's will do?
- 239. What if they find out?
- 240. - Come, quick.
- What is it?
- 241. - What is it?
- It's my dad.
- 242. How did he get here?
What do we do now?
- 243. Have you seen a little girl?
She's about this tall.
- 244. - Yes, we just stopped a girl and a boy.
- Where are they now?
- 245. - Wait, I'll have a look.
- Guys! Where are the kids?
- 246. - They were just here.
- So where are they?
- 247. Zozo, I like you so much.
But... I have to go now.
- 248. What!
- 249. Come here, you little brat!
- 250. Where have you been? I'll teach you
not to run away like that!
- 251. What have you been doing? Tell me!
- 252. - Leave her alone!
- You little bastard! Who are you?
- 253. Do you think
you can take my little girl?
- 254. Let go of me! I'm going to kill him!
- 255. Rita, come with me. Rita!
- 256. - What's your name?
- 257. What was going on out there, Zozo?
- 258. - I don't know.
- What do you mean "I don't know"?
- 259. And the man who was shouting?
- 260. - I don't know.
- Are you here all alone?
- 261. Yes.
- 262. All these identification documents
and tickets... who do they belong to?
- 263. - My family.
- Where is your family?
- 264. Dead.
- 265. - Are all of them dead?
- 266. - Can you help me get to Sweden?
- Who do you know in Sweden?
- 267. My grandfather and grandmother.
- 268. Okay, I'll see what I can do.
- 269. Hello, this is Tony.
Can I ask you a favour?
- 270. Grandpa! Grandma!
- 271. Sweetheart! Welcome.
I'm so glad you're safe!
- 272. I've missed you, Zozo!
- 273. It's so good to hug you. You're
the most precious thing in our lives.
- 274. - What shall we do with Zozo?
- What do you mean, my love?
- 275. - Should we talk about his family?
- Does it matter if we talk or not?
- 276. What's happened has happened.
He's a child. Why remind ourselves?
- 277. Let him live like other kids,
in peace and quiet.
- 278. You're right.
I won't dress in black then.
- 279. No, it's best you don't.
It was God's will. What can we do?
- 280. - Talk quieter so he won't hear us.
- 281. Go back to sleep now, my darling.
- 282. Let's go to the lake.
It's a very nice lake.
- 283. Come on now, Zozo!
Well done. Well done, my boy!
- 284. Well done! Attaboy, Zozo!
You're granddad's little hero!
- 285. - Let's break it so it's easier to chew.
- Can I share it with you?
- 286. Add a little bit of salt
and we'll have a really tasty apple.
- 287. - You can remove your teeth?
- It helps me taste better.
- 288. I can remove them
and put them wherever I want.
- 289. - Doesn't it hurt?
- No, nothing hurts your granddad.
- 290. - I'm as tough as nails.
- Where are your real teeth?
- 291. Do you want to hear that story?
It's a long and winding one.
- 292. - Which tooth do I begin with?
- They each have a story?
- 293. - Yes, they all have a story. Pick one.
- That one.
- 294. Did you have to pick that one?
- 295. Your granddad got into some rough
fights when he was young.
- 296. I'd smash people to pieces. I would
crush anything that got in my way.
- 297. This tooth... Your grandmother and I
were going to the cinema -
- 298. when some bastard came and bumped
her on the shoulder. Right here.
- 299. I have a brain, by God, but that
bastard made me shut it down.
- 300. - So you attacked?
- Yes, I did. Bravo, Zozo!
- 301. I closed in on him:
"You son of a whore! You fuck!"
- 302. I used my left fist
and went... bam! Right in the face.
- 303. Then my left fist... bam!
Crushing his nose...
- 304. - Shall I take that one?
- Yes, just go ahead and take it.
- 305. - Shit, you're heavier than me now!
- What the hell are you doing?
- 306. - He scared me.
- What a monster.
- 307. - I have a few in my pocket.
- What a cheap bastard. Bloody idiot!
- 308. Take it easy.
- 309. Look how he's eating! The shame! It
looks like he hasn't eaten in a month.
- 310. For God's sake, leave me alone.
- 311. I've eaten like this for 30 years
and now it's a problem?
- 312. Leave me alone. Go find someone else
if I'm not good enough anymore.
- 313. That man Lambare,
he likes talking to me.
- 314. My darling. Lambare, I don't care
about Lambare or his father Ambare.
- 315. At least he doesn't have a gut
and even has hair on his head.
- 316. This is true.
No gut and hair on his head.
- 317. But one leg is wooden, the other one
plastic. You can have him.
- 318. What are you waiting for? Tell her
how the girls hound us on the street.
- 319. - How they keep fondling us.
- 320. I hope you live a thousand years.
Believe me, you are my everything.
- 321. I hope God doesn't
take you away from me.
- 322. - You know I'm kidding too.
- We have to lighten things up for Zozo.
- 323. He's the apple of his grandfather's
eye. We just want to make you laugh.
- 324. Really? Well,
I think we have something here...
- 325. - Yes, a shoe.
- Shoes? Shoes...
- 326. Can I haggle over the price?
- 327. - Haggle? Like sheep's guts?
- Haggle. Shoes.
- 328. - Your Swedish is coming along so well.
- I'm learning.
- 329. Bravo.
Tell me what words you've learnt.
- 330. Shoes, haggle, orange, apple, car...
- 331. You speak better Swedish than your
granny. You're smart, like grandpa.
- 332. You speak better Swedish than me?
- 333. I speak better Swedish than the
Swedes. What are you talking about?
- 334. - Go ahead, then.
- I'll go ahead alright.
- 335. Where are ayou from?
I can aspeak a lot of Sweden.
- 336. I can adance, I can asing,
I can aplay the sexyphone.
- 337. I... can speak... a little Swedish.
- 338. I can speak a little Swedish.
- 339. Orange...
- 340. Orange, apple...
- 341. car, haggle, shoes...
- 342. bear... I'm leaving.
- 343. You're leaving.
I am dumb.
- 344. Hi, my name is Zozo
and I'm eleven years old.
- 345. I can speak a little Swedish
- 346. I live with my grandmother
- 347. I'm from Lebanon
and I like to play soccer.
- 348. And I also like apples with salt.
- 349. - Salt?
- Yes, it's nice.
- 350. It's a little...
- 351. - Sour?
- 352. - I like pears with salt. Don't you?
- Yeah. I need to try bananas with salt.
- 353. - How about bananas with pepper?
- Be quiet.
- 354. Zozo? You can sit over there.
- 355. - Hey.
- 356. My name's Kalle.
Don't call me Karl, it's a stupid name.
- 357. - Hi, Karl.
- No, Kalle.
- 358. - Your name is Karl.
- No, it's Kalle. One more thing.
- 359. - I hate girls too.
- No, you don't.
- 360. - You asked Jenny to go steady.
- No, she asked me.
- 361. - Be quiet!
- It's them. They're teasing me.
- 362. They're saying I go steady
with Jenny, but I hate her.
- 363. Remember you have sports
after the break.
- 364. Give me the ball.
- 365. Give it here. Give me the ball, dammit.
- 366. Hi.
- 367. - What a big book.
- I've read bigger.
- 368. How can you read everything...
- 369. It's not that hard.
- 370. I can't do it.
- 371. I read too. I read Bamse.
- 372. With Bamse and Little Skutt.
- 373. That's not a book, that's a comic.
- 374. I know. I read it. It's good.
- 375. - Do you want to play soccer?
- I don't know. I'm not very good.
- 376. We can play anyway.
- 377. - I've got to go.
- Okay. I'll see you.
- 378. - Hey there. Who are you?
- My name is Zozo.
- 379. - Where are you from?
- I'm from Lebanon.
- 380. Lebanon? Where's that?
- 381. - I don't know.
- You don't know?
- 382. - Do you play soccer?
- Yes, I'm good at soccer.
- 383. Sorry.
- 384. - That was good?
- Not especially.
- 385. - Why did he leave?
- It doesn't matter.
- 386. - Why does it matter if he leaves?
- I don't understand.
- 387. What do you mean? We're the ones
who make the rules here.
- 388. - Why?
- You have problem with that?
- 389. - What?
- Stop it!
- 390. Cut it out. Are you stupid?
- 391. Stop!
- 392. Stop it, dammit!
- 393. - Hello, sunshine.
- Hello, gorgeous.
- 394. What a beauty.
Is that your face or is it the sun?
- 395. God give me strength.
Are you sewing my shirt?
- 396. Zozo fell off his bike
so I'm sewing the button that fell off.
- 397. - Zozo!
- Yes, grandpa.
- 398. - What happened to your face?
- Nothing, I fell off my bike.
- 399. No, you've been in a fight.
- 400. - No, it's true.
- Come on, we're friends. What is it?
- 401. - It's the truth.
- 402. - I was in a fight.
- With who?
- 403. - These three guys.
- What? Three boys hit you?
- 404. - Yes, they were older than me.
- Who are these fags?
- 405. Damn hooligans.
- 406. - Would you like some coffee?
- No, I can't drink any more.
- 407. Coffee is...
- 408. Do you understand? Good.
- 409. Hello, Jocke. Have a seat right there.
- 410. Is that the boy that hit you?
- 411. - Why did you hit my grandson?
- I didn't hit him.
- 412. - Are you sure?
- Yes, I didn't hit anyone.
- 413. Hold on!
- 414. - Don't you understand?
- Yes, but I didn't hit him.
- 415. - You want to wrestle with Zozo?
- Please, this is no way to resolve this.
- 416. Sit down and be quiet!
- 417. Don't you understand?
You can't be three boys against one.
- 418. Get up. - Come up here
and beat the shit out of him.
- 419. One, two, three!
- 420. - Stop this.
- Get out of here!
- 421. - You want to wrestle with me? Wait.
- I don't want anyone to fight.
- 422. We need to be calm and reasonable.
I don't want to fight!
- 423. Hold on. Take it easy.
- 424. Bloody stupid headmaster.
He's ruined my day.
- 425. What kind of headmaster is he?
How do the students stand him?
- 426. Zozo, listen to me. Promise me
never to be afraid of anyone.
- 427. Anyone comes up to you, just hit him.
Rearrange his face.
- 428. Don't be afraid, no matter who it is.
- 429. Okay?
- 430. Hey, hold on!
- 431. Let me make myself clear, if you ever
rat on me again you're dead!
- 432. - I don't understand.
- What don't you understand?
- 433. - I won't squeal.
- And don't squeal to your grandpa.
- 434. Come to me instead. Be a man.
What's this? Math?
- 435. He studies math. Don't study math,
study Swedish, fucking foreigner!
- 436. Hello.
- 437. What is your name?
- 438. My name is Zozo.
- 439. Do you speak Arabic?
- 440. Who are you?
- 441. What do you want from me?
- 442. Are you God?
- 443. Can you bring my family back to life?
Can you bring my Mom back to life?
- 444. This is my Mom.
Can you bring her back to life?
- 445. Why won't you answer me?
- 446. Answer me!
- 447. Come on, answer me.
- 448. - What's with you? What're you doing?
- 449. What do you mean "nothing"?
Why do you look so sad?
- 450. - Been fighting again?
- 451. Yes, you have. Look at me.
Who hit you?
- 452. No one.
- 453. What did I tell you?
You don't take crap from anyone.
- 454. If anyone messes with you
you just swing at him right away.
- 455. Grandpa, I can't.
- 456. - Why not?
- I just can't.
- 457. - What's wrong with you?
- I'm not like you.
- 458. You should be better and stronger
than me. Don't say that again!
- 459. - Then I'll just have to be a coward.
- No, you won't. Come back!
- 460. - Leave me alone.
- Don't be so hard on him.
- 461. Should he get beat up every day?
- 462. - Calm down.
- I won't be calm! Come back here.
- 463. "Hi, Rita. How are you?"
- 464. "I'm writing to you from Sweden to
tell you everything is great here."
- 465. "The other day I dreamt we were in
a house, playing and having fun."
- 466. "I hope the dream comes true."
- 467. "I've missed you so much.
Can't you come to Sweden?"
- 468. - Nice eraser.
- 469. - Where did you get it?
- From the store.
- 470. - Do you want it?
- You're giving it to me? Thanks.
- 471. - Look what Zozo gave me.
- Cool. Can I have one too?
- 472. I don't have any more.
You can have this. It smells good.
- 473. Thanks.
- 474. - Can I have a pen too?
- Sure you can.
- 475. - Then can I have an eraser too?
- An eraser and a pen? Sure.
- 476. Thanks.
- 477. - I want these.
- That'll be six crowns.
- 478. - And his head goes flying off...
- 479. - I got you an eraser and a pen.
- That's so nice of you. Thanks.
- 480. - Were there any other colours?
- Yes... No... What...?
- 481. - Were there other colours?
- Where did you get that pen?
- 482. - Would you like one? I can get it.
- Can I have one too?
- 483. Can I have an eraser?
- 484. - My sister needs an eraser.
- My mom needs one too.
- 485. "Hi, Zozo. Grandpa and I are at
the hospital, but don't worry."
- 486. "Hopefully, we'll be home tonight.
There's food in the fridge."
- 487. "Take care."
- 488. - What's wrong with you, grandpa?
- Why are you here? School's over?
- 489. - Yes. What's wrong with you?
- Nothing. I fell off my bicycle.
- 490. I broke both my legs.
Don't worry about it.
- 491. - You broke your legs?
- Yes, they got a bit broken.
- 492. - Why is gran crying?
- That's just how she is.
- 493. Could you leave so that
I can speak to Zozo alone?
- 494. I want to tell you something.
- 495. - Have you ever seen me cry?
- 496. Have you seen anything
that shows me as being weak?
- 497. It is true... my son has died.
- 498. I've grieved, but it was his fate.
- 499. Everyone has to walk that path.
Do you understand what I'm saying?
- 500. Okay, so my legs are broken.
- 501. But if all of me is broken I'll still
make it, with God's help.
- 502. I fear nothing. I have a heart of iron
and a will of steel.
- 503. I want you to be like me.
- 504. Grandpa, I've tried to be like you,
but I can't.
- 505. Maybe next week, next month, it'll
happen. Never fear. Stay strong.
- 506. Okay. Give me a kiss.
- 507. May God give you a long life.
- 508. Excuse me for being late.
- 509. What is this?
- 510. I don't know.
- 511. - Everyone in here says it was you.
- 512. - You can't take things without paying.
- It wasn't me.
- 513. - Admit it, it was you.
- 514. Don't try to pretend, everyone knows.
- 515. - Zozo!
- Bloody idiots! I hate you all!
- 516. I hate you all!
- 517. Bloody idiots!
- 518. - How are you?
- Go away.
- 519. Just so you know, I didn't tell
the teacher, the others did.
- 520. I don't care. Go away.
- 521. But...
- 522. - I know the feeling.
- You know nothing about me. Go!
- 523. Go away!
- 524. I live over there.
- 525. - Isn't that bike hard to ride?
- Yes. It's my grandfather's.
- 526. - Aren't these apples too sour?
- 527. - They're good with salt.
- Can you eat apples and salt?
- 528. Yes, I eat it with my grandfather.
- 529. In Sweden we never
eat apples like that.
- 530. I know. In Lebanon too.
- 531. I don't know, I eat it with grandpa.
- 532. Why does everyone write here?
- 533. I don't know, it's graffiti.
You write and draw...
- 534. I drew one thing here. This one.
- 535. - What does the Z mean?
- It's a letter.
- 536. It's just from the alphabet.
- 537. Come on in.
- 538. Nice room.
- 539. - You don't like to clean?
- Sure I do, but this morning...
- 540. - It's not a problem.
- ... I was late and didn't have time.
- 541. - Can I sit down?
- 542. Take these and I'll go get some salt.
Coarse salt or regular?
- 543. - Salt.
- 544. - You draw very well.
- Thank you.
- 545. - It looks real.
- Yeah, kind of.
- 546. - Are you good at drawing?
- No, not like you. Just a little.
- 547. Everyone can draw a bit.
- 548. I had a girlfriend named Rita and she's
good at drawing - rita in Swedish.
- 549. Rita can rita.
- 550. - Is she nice?
- Yes, nice.
- 551. - Leo?
- 552. - Have you cleaned your room?
- No, I'm going to.
- 553. - Do it right now.
- It's just my dad, never mind him.
- 554. - Why?
- 555. Just never mind.
- 556. What did we tell you about cleaning?
It smells like...
- 557. - Who are you?
- 558. What did I tell you about having
friends over? Out, you little bugger.
- 559. I never want
to see you here again, understand?
- 560. Leo, what have I told you about
having friends over?
- 561. - I know I'm not supposed to.
- So why did you? Now clean up!
- 562. - I will.
- When? Get to it.
- 563. Start cleaning right now or I'll...
- 564. - Zozo?
- 565. - Are you okay?
- Yes. Your dad is stupid.
- 566. I know, but just never mind him.
Can we meet up tomorrow?
- 567. - Sure. I'll see you tomorrow.
- 568. - Do you know what this means?
- The pinky.
- 569. I see, "the pinky".
- 570. - What about this one?
- The ring finger.
- 571. It's where you wear your ring
when you get married.
- 572. - And...
- Middle finger. That lets you do this.
- 573. - Index finger.
- That's right.
- 574. - Thumb?
- 575. So you can light a lighter.
What are fingers called in Arabic?
- 576. No, not like...
- 577. No...
- 578. - It's kind of hard.
- 579. Yes. That's it. Good.
- 580. - You know Anna in our class?
- Blond hair? Yes, I know.
- 581. - What do you think of her?
- She's nice.
- 582. - What do you think?
- I think she's pretty.
- 583. You like Anna? Is she your girlfriend?
- 584. - No.
- 585. - I don't know.
- Have you asked him?
- 586. Her. I've asked her many times.
- 587. - What did she say?
- No, of course.
- 588. - Why?
- I don't know. She doesn't like me.
- 589. - But you're very good-looking.
- I know, but...
- 590. I know. You're good at drawing.
You could draw a picture for her.
- 591. You could maybe draw... yourself.
- 592. The foreigner has got himself a friend.
- 593. - What do you want from me?
- Could you stop?
- 594. - We don't want to fight. Leave.
- Shut up!
- 595. - Don't hit him.
- I'll hit him all I want.
- 596. Stop that! Don't hit him.
- 597. Don't hit him!
- 598. You bloody idiots...
- 599. - Mom!
- Come on, Zozo.
- 600. - Mom!
- Not now.
- 601. - Come on, stop.
- That's enough, Zozo. Not right now.
- 602. - That's enough, Mom, stop.
- Can't you see the bombs?
- 603. Forget them, they're not real.
Not even the grenades.
- 604. What do you mean "not real"?
- 605. Mom, why did you leave me?
- 606. Zozo, what are you talking about?
- 607. I'm not happy here. Why can't you
come back? I'm unhappy without you.
- 608. What's the matter with you?
- 609. Nothing. I've missed you.
- 610. I missed you.
- 611. Don't be scared,
everything will be alright.
- 612. - I love you.
- I love you too.
- 613. The foreigner has got himself a friend.
- 614. - Stop it, we don't want to fight.
- Shut up.
- 615. - Come, Leo, let's go.
- That's what I thought. Geeks.
- 616. Geeks! Couple of girls!
- 617. - Do you want to play soccer?
- 618. Let's go to the docks
and maybe get something to eat.
- 619. - Do you think we'll catch anything?
- Yes, I do. Maybe...
- 620. Did you ever consider...
- 621. How many fish
do you think there are here?
- 622. - Maybe one...
- Just one?
- 623. - No, maybe one hundred.
- Yes, or one million.
- 624. One million! No...
- 625. - Maybe... maybe two million.
- Yes. Or three.
- 626. - Or four.
- Or five.
- 627. - Or six.
- Or a billion.