2167, Deep in a hidden laboratory, the Martians are testing new weapons technology that’s going to blow Earth away! Hotshot pilot Second Lieutenant Radium Lavans is taking charge of the program to lead the fight against Earth’s oppressive rule –or is...
!req Zone of the Enders: Idolo 2001 [Zone of the Enders: Idolo]
Syntax: !req MOVIE YEAR [quote or timestamp] (max. 8 square brackets)
For quotes, now you can request by index (e.g !req Zone of the Enders: Idolo (2001) [10-11]; !req Zone of the Enders: Idolo (2001)  ). Keep in mind, though, that index numbers might change at any time.
You can also generate a copy command with the quotes. Hover the desired subtitle and enter the amount of lines you want to copy.
Note: you must use specific languages with their specific pages/discord channels.
2. Red One hit, withdrawing.
3. What are they doing?
4. You can't just push through.
5. White Leader to White One, Two! Where are you?
6. White Two! Behind you, 5 o'clock, 500!
7. White One, behind you, 6 o'clock.
8. Blue platoon, all units immobilized.
9. White platoon, approaching left-wing.
10. That friggin' Edgar brought a couple party crashers with him!
11. Second Lieutenant Lavans!
12. Is that you, Will?
13. We can't even request air support! This is the dumbest plan ever!
14. Whoever came up with this strat is a dumb-ass.
15. Roger that.
16. Hurry up and attack!
17. You guys are sitting ducks for the enemy!
18. Follow me, Will!
20. Not enough thrust!
22. Hey! Mind the LEVs!
23. You lookin' for a demotion?
25. Second Lieutenant Lavans!
26. Is that you, Viola?
27. Thanks for the help!
28. Radium, why so meek today?
29. Your group's way behind!
30. Yeah, and who gimped our boosters again?
31. Did you say something?
32. No, sir!
33. Viola, with me.
35. I'll go in from that cliff.
36. That's insane!
37. We'll talk if I fail.
38. Fail on the battlefield, and I won't be able to!
39. Girl, please. Cover me!
40. Damn it!
41. Second Lieutenant!
42. How about it, Viola?
43. I did it.
45. If those hadn't been practice shells, you would've died long ago!
46. Practice run completed.
47. All pilots report to me after recovering the machines.
48. Just ignore them.
50. Will's late, eh?
51. Second Lieutenant Lavans!
53. Are you okay, Will?
55. It was just a friendly pat.
56. You bastards!
57. Give it up, kid.
58. That's right.
59. You probably shouldn't have done that, Colonel.
60. Earthlings are just naturally stronger than Martians.
61. We wouldn't want to look like bullies.
62. Now pick that trash on the floor up and scram.
63. You're an eyesore, Martians.
66. I'll do it!
68. Come on now, what's the problem?
69. Is that how Martians punch? Tickled a bit.
70. What's wrong, Martian? Ya scared?
71. Hurry up! Come on!
72. Quit it.
73. Hurry up and take him to the medical bay.
74. What's this about, Colonel Barrows?
75. Sorry about that.
76. When the gravity's different, it's hard to know your limits.
77. This will be reported.
79. We're here on a UN inspection mission, though.
80. Please don't forget we're under a different jurisdiction.
81. Well then, excuse us.
82. Second Lieutenant...
83. Consider calcium. A short temper's hardly healthy.
84. Typical Martian shortcoming.
86. Why are you stopping me?
87. We can't let these assholes act like they own the place forever!
88. You guys were summoned!
89. Go to the Chief Secretary's office.
91. We are LEV pilots.
92. Nokuteisu is just a relay base. Are we really needed there?
93. Is this what they call a "demotion"?
94. Second Lieutenant!
95. You've been specifically recommended by Instructor Edgar.
96. You have no say in this matter.
97. That jerk...
98. Then please send the remaining data to Dr. Links today as well.
101. Did you hear?
102. Someone's already gotten into a fight with those Earth guys.
103. Melissa, where were you while we were working our tails off?
104. That's seriously—
106. It was your darling.
107. Second Lieutenant, you're gonna fall!
108. Didn't I tell I you to go home?
109. A dude like me who gets his subordinates into trouble just ain't worth it.
110. Second Lieutenant!
112. Radium, get down from there!
113. I was worried sick!
114. I heard you got into a fight!
115. A fight?
116. First I've heard of it.
117. If I had, I'd be dead by now.
118. Everyone here's like friggin' Hercules or something.
119. Will's face got done in good.
120. It's gonna take three whole months to recover.
121. They say we're Martians!
122. Are we to blame for our birth planet, or for our weak constitution?
123. Do we exist only to be oppressed by Earth?
124. Things change with time.
125. Really? And when will that be?
126. What do we have to do to make it happen?
127. In case you hadn't noticed, we're powerless.
128. Even the army's useless.
129. I'm tired of looking at this scenery.
130. Fed up with it!
131. Need a ride, Sergeant?
132. No thanks. I can walk home.
133. Is that so?
134. Thank you, Viola.
135. You should stop with the drinks.
136. I'm being sent to Nokuteisu.
137. Edgar's doing some cleanup.
139. What's so funny?
140. We won't be able to see each other so easily anymore.
141. That's not true.
142. What are you saying?
143. Do you realize how far Nokuteisu is?
145. You know something, don't you?
146. I don't know anything.
147. Even if I did, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you.
148. You really do know something, don't you?
149. Quit it, Radium! I really don't know!
150. Tell me!
151. Spit it out!
152. Die, you spineless, Earth-loving scum!
153. I don't know why you're in such a rush to die,
154. but do you truly hate the Earth that much?
155. If so, I know just the place for you.
156. Come to Bahram with me.
157. Use your life for the sake of this planet, then die.
158. What's wrong, Viola? You look down.
159. Don't you resent being sent off to a place like this, Second Lieutenant?
160. What about you?
161. As long as I get to work for you, I don't mind.
162. You say the darnedest things.
163. Second Lieutenant Radium Lavans, dispatched from Beruseba Base.
164. Sergeant Viola Gyunee, ditto.
165. You will be assigned to the Orbital Frame Development Project as Frame Runners.
166. Orbital Frame?
167. It refers to a new type of orbital weapon.
168. This is Dr. Links from the development team.
169. My assistant told me about your hijinks.
170. Second Lieutenant?
171. I'll show you around.
172. This is the Orbital Frame prototype test machine, Idolo.
174. This mobile weapon incorporates Metatron in its frame, generator, and various other parts.
175. Its abilities vastly exceed those of existing LEVs.
176. This will become Mars' hope.
177. Once it is completed, I'm sure Mars will be freed from Earth.
178. Final output check complete.
179. Frame Runner's heart rate nominal.
180. Course is all clear!
181. Please take off.
182. Second Lieutenant, suppress the output!
183. I know!
184. Frame Runner's heart and respiration rate are both increasing.
185. Second Lieutenant, if you think you can just pretend this is any regular old LEV, you will die.
186. Can't believe you put me on this thing!
187. Idolo will now enter the test area.
188. You tomboy!
189. The Frame Runner has blacked out.
191. Recovery Unit, head out.
192. Get it camouflaged before we enter the range of the surveillance satellites.
193. What's with that output?
194. Are you trying to kill the pilot?
195. You must experience it firsthand or else you won't understand how it differs from an LEV.
196. You did well, for your first time.
197. Why, you!
198. Now it's time for you to understand it with your brain.
199. Memorize this by tomorrow morning.
200. We're only out of the surveillance satellites' sights for an hour a day.
201. Each and every day is precious.
202. Make sure to keep that in mind.
203. This is where you study?
204. I feel at home here, and I can concentrate.
205. You're a pilot to the core, aren't you?
206. Ya think?
207. But this Metatron stuff is amazing!
208. The stuff it lets you do is almost like magic!
210. Could be.
211. The Metatron mineral was discovered a long time ago,
212. but we still don't understand it completely.
213. Controlling it is pretty tricky too.
214. That's its power, eh?
216. The magical power that will guide Mars...
217. That makes you the chosen mage, then.
219. Well, I'm honored.
220. Vector Trap Deployment confirmed.
221. The test is a success.
222. That Lavans is up to par.
224. Never thought he'd do this well so quick.
225. To tell the truth,
226. I thought it would be hard with a Martian's lesser physical strength.
227. I'll set the controller a bit lighter than for the Second Lieutenant.
229. Second Lieutenant?
230. You shouldn't pilot Idolo.
231. Idolo won't accept anyone other than me.
232. Destiny brought us together.
234. The controls won't work!
235. The controller rejected your movements?
237. There weren't any problems with the machinery prior to recovery.
239. I'll check again.
240. By the way...
241. Regarding your body...
242. There's no treatment for Space Radiation Sickness.
243. You know this is at odds with military regulations, right?
244. Since when?
245. Thirteen years ago,
246. a group of Earthlings terrorists acted out against Martian independence.
247. They put a hole in the county's black-out shield.
248. I changed the data when I enlisted.
249. I absolutely refuse to be
discharged from the army!
250. Why is that?
252. something dear to me here.
254. This, please keep it.
255. Your body has no impediments that will affect your piloting, right?
256. In that case, I don't need this.
257. Is that it?
258. Contact the Second Lieutenant.
259. Have the LEVs on standby too.
261. Silly Martians, making your nest in a place like this.
262. This is my strength!
263. Look at this.
264. It's Second Lieutenant Lavans' brain waves.
265. The Alpha waves have risen to abnormal levels.
266. There isn't even a sliver of tension at the peaks.
267. You mean he's enjoying the tests?
268. The problem is with this one.
269. The particles in Idolo's frame have stabilized in synch with those waves.
270. You know how living things have muscle memory?
271. Viola said the controls didn't work and that it felt like they were rejecting her.
272. Are you saying that Metatron has the same properties?
273. It reacts to human will?
274. Radium was the original pilot, so his will rejected all others?
275. A little too convenient, don't you think?
276. As soon as Orbital Frame development began,
277. a vein of ore was discovered on Europa, as if to push us along.
278. It's like we're being tested.
279. Us as a whole?
280. Yes. Maybe Metatron is something that shouldn't have been used for the Orbital Frame.
281. We will now begin public testing of the Orbital Frame.
282. Second Lieutenant Lavans, are you ready?
283. Second Lieutenant?
285. Second Lieutenant?
286. We're beginning.
287. Radium? Radium?
289. So, that's Mars' new weapon?
290. What the hell have they created?
291. The test is over, Second Lieutenant.
292. Not quite.
293. I know.
294. You want to fight, don't you?
295. It can do something like that?
296. I had no idea.
298. Radium, can you hear me?
299. Please, come back!
300. The test is over!
301. Radium, answer me!
303. What's wrong?
304. I thought Martian punches were nothing to you!
305. You fucker!
306. Do you realize what you're doing?
308. The same thing you guys have been doing all along!
309. What are you doing?
310. Stop, Second Lieutenant Lavans!
311. What's the problem, Hercules?
312. Second Lieutenant!
314. Do you mean to kill him?
315. What happened?
316. What was that all about, Second Lieutenant?
317. Please ask Idolo.
319. Can't sleep?
320. What are you thinking about?
323. Why do you ask?
324. Because you've... changed.
325. Please talk to me.
326. There are things one can't understand unless they're said out loud.
327. To tell the truth, I don't know how to put it into words.
328. When I'm piloting Idolo,
329. all the rage I've kept in check up to that point just erupts.
330. It's probably because I perceive Idolo's abilities as my own.
331. If you can realize that, then I want you to use that power in the right way.
332. But what is right?
334. I want to protect this planet.
335. I'd give up my life for it.
336. But after piloting Idolo, I realized for the first time...
337. After experiencing that overwhelming power, I realized it!
338. That kind of noble ideal, to use power in the right way...
339. I never had it in me to begin with!
340. All that's left in the depths of my soul are anger and hate!
341. This whole time, my driving force
342. was the desire to put the Earth and all the people around me to shame!
343. Such a petty wish!
344. But all of a sudden, these hands held absolute power...
345. As long as you know, it's okay.
346. Dolly, stay by my side forever.
347. Yes, forever and ever.
348. The tests are almost over, aren't they?
349. We still have to do the mass-produced models.
350. You're going to be the main pilot from now on.
351. I'm getting out of the army as soon as this is over.
352. I don't intend to return.
353. And then I'm going to marry Dolly.
354. Okay, pass this data on to the analysis team.
355. Oh, Doctor, we just finished analyzing this data. Will you—
356. Has he confessed?
358. but do you really think this place can be found by chance?
359. You're implying there's a spy among us?
360. Doctor, we're having a delicate conversation right now.
361. Can it wait?
362. It can't.
363. What now?
364. Please remove me from the Orbital Frame development.
365. This isn't the time to be joking.
366. We've just begun development of the mass-production model.
367. We need to rethink the program,
368. and I'm not at all confident in the operation of Idolo.
369. Why now, all of a sudden?
370. The Orbital Frame...
371. No... Metatron contains too many unknowns.
372. To operate it in its current state is begging for a disaster to happen.
373. The first steps are always accompanied with danger,
374. just like nuclear energy was in the past.
375. You wouldn't care if we went down the same path?
376. Not if it's the path to Mars' future.
377. We will have to pay for it someday.
378. Doctor, you are savvy to many military secrets.
379. You understand what that means, don't you?
381. Doctor, think this through, okay?
383. Family should stick together after all.
384. You're all prepared, right?
385. Doctor Links, we've come to pick you up.
387. You want to return to Earth and see your family, don't you?
388. Well, you'll be coming with us regardless.
389. What about Hines?
390. I've disposed of him.
391. This way! Hurry!
393. We're taking her.
394. Hey, what are you doing?
395. Get away from there!
397. Who are you?
398. Are they here to steal Idolo?
399. Wait! Don't let them escape!
400. After them!
401. We did it!
402. The system is just like Melissa reported.
403. You're U. N. forces!
404. Time to take my leave!
406. You fool! You can't control Idolo!
407. Second Lieutenant...
408. Second Lieutenant!
409. Are you safe?
410. What's the situation?
411. Dr. Links and Dolores were kidnapped by another unit!
413. What are you going to do?
414. I'm rescuing Dolly.
415. If they're going back to Earth,
416. they'll have to head for the catapult at Deimos.
417. If we take Idolo, we can catch up to them.
418. What are you doing?
419. Idolo is a top secret military weapon.
420. No orders to pursue have been issued;
421. to leave would be a felony.
422. I know that!
423. Please don't go!
424. If you go, Second Lieutenant, I'll have to come after you.
425. You said you would fight with me and show the Earthrthlings who we are!
426. You told me to die for this planet!
427. Well then...
428. Was that a lie?
429. Second Lieutenant!
430. Second Lieutenant, you're all I have left.
431. I've finally found what to do with my magic powers.
432. Second Lieutenant Lavans, come back!
433. The shuttle is headed for Deimos.
434. To march into the Earth Army headquarters is suicide!
435. Can you hear me, Radium?
437. I learned an important lesson here.
438. Power is not to be used with a hateful mind,
439. it's to protect the ones you love.
441. Thank you for everything you've done.
442. Attention all Bahram Army units.
443. Idolo has just been stolen by Radium Lavans.
444. Use all available means to capture and destroy it.
445. I repeat.
446. The stolen Idolo is heading for the moon Deimos.
447. Capture and destroy it before it falls into the hands of the Earth Army.
448. Wait for me, Dolly.
449. Namusu's coming out.
450. The shuttle's already in Deimos then.
451. Out of the way!
452. Dolly, where are you?
453. A landing shuttle can't be launched by catapult.
454. There should be a Jyamal grade cruiser on standby around.
455. Is that it?
456. So Lloyd failed?
457. Barrows, is that you?
458. It's the kid from before...
459. Out of my way!
460. Please suspend the departure sequence for all ships.
461. Gates 8 through 15 have been shut down.
462. All ships, please stand by.
463. You may not enter the Woolenbeck catapult.
464. It seems there's fighting close by.
465. Could it be Bahram?
466. Have they come to rescue you, Doctor?
467. Nah, only way they'd come here would be to make sure they got rid of me.
468. That was a direct hit just now!
469. It's dangerous here!
470. Doctor, hurry!
474. Come, Dolly!
475. Let's go, Doctor!
476. Halt! Don't move another inch.
477. Doctor, please come with me!
479. Doctor, let's get away!
480. It's pointless.
481. Even if you return, you'll have no freedom.
482. If you come with us, we'll treat you with civility.
483. Let's research Metatron again on Earth!
490. Hold on!
491. Snap out of it, Dolly!
493. I'll take you to a hospital right away.
495. wanted to be...
496. by your side...
500. Dolly! Dolly!
501. Dolly, open your eyes!
502. Don't die!
503. We're going to be together forever, right?
504. We're going to live together, right?
505. Don't leave me alone!
506. I'm begging you, Dolly.
507. Please open your eyes!
511. All army forces!
512. Cooperate with the Earth Union Army and destroy Idolo.
513. You must not hand the Orbital Frame over to Earth.
514. I repeat.
515. You must not hand the Orbital Frame over to Earth.
516. Second Lieutenant...
518. Look, Dolores...
519. Viola came for us.
520. Second Lieutenant...
521. We're about to leave on our honeymoon.
522. Idolo's waiting outside.
523. Second Lieutenant, please get a hold of yourself.
524. We're going to be together forever from now on.
525. Right, Dolly?
526. Second Lieutenant, Dolores is...
527. Dolores isn't here any more.
528. She's dead!
529. There are no vital signs.
530. You're hallucinating.
531. Who the hell are you?
532. Why are you getting in our way?
533. Can't you hear it?
534. That's Dolores' voice guiding me.
535. Please stop, Second Lieutenant!
536. Second Lieutenant!
537. This event was later referred to as "the Deimos Incident", and went down in history as the point when the development of the Orbital Frame, Bahram's secret weapon against Earth, was rendered public. Less known is that it also marked the first chapter in the subsequent chain of events involving Metatron and Orbital Frames.
538. However, the entire affair was covered up, and the full truth will never be told.
539. Penetrated into the target area. System, switching to Phase III.
540. Main generator output: stable and rising.
541. standby. level 5.
542. Your magic will take me out of this world without light.
543. Now, lead me, Neith.
544. Radium awaits.
545. Everyone has tears in their heart
546. Everyone has tears in their heart
547. Seeking that lost day
548. Seeking that lost day
549. Rain falls on a darkened window
550. I want to fly over and beyond the sparkling city
551. Fantasia, tempest, it's my odyssey
552. Go higher, and wonder heart of labyrinth
553. Until I feel a new dawn bloom on the silent sea
554. Until I feel a new dawn bloom on the silent sea
555. Sing for me your song...
556. Angel heart, so many hurt, kiss me sunlight
557. Fly to dark, set soul free, hold me moonshine
558. Until my rumbled heart leads to the end of night
559. Until my rumbled heart leads to the end of night