- 1. Hello. Am I on time?
- 2. ID, please.
- 3. Let me ask you,
my ticket was paid by a company,
- 4. can I get the miles?
- 5. No, there are no miles for this fare.
- 6. I see. Never mind, then.
- 7. Boarding is at Gate 3.
- 8. Thanks.
- 9. I'll help you.
- 10. Fine.
- 11. Business or pleasure?
- 12. Both, I hope.
- 13. What do you do?
- 14. I'm a model.
- 15. Sorry, I should have guessed.
- 16. Thank you.
- 17. Catwalk or advertising?
- 18. Catwalk.
- 19. And you, what do you do, sir?
- 20. - You're killing me.
- 21. You said "sir" and I sank
to the fifth circle of hell.
- 22. I have to do something
about my hair.
- 23. I'm a music critic.
Sounds horrible, I know.
- 24. It doesn't.
- 25. Now you're trying to be nice.
- 26. Classical music.
- 27. I see.
- 28. My first boyfriend
was a classical musician.
- 29. Well, that's what he studied.
- 30. What's his name?
- 31. No, he's not famous.
- 32. He wrote a few things
back when we were together,
- 33. but they were never published.
- 34. Or printed.
What's the right word?
- 35. Choose whatever term you like
and I'll make it popular.
- 36. Pasternak. Gabriel Pasternak.
- 37. Pasternak...
- 38. If I'd known it, I'd have told you
I was a gravedigger, not a critic.
- 39. He submitted his thesis
at the Conservatory of Music
- 40. when I was president of the jury.
I ripped him apart.
- 41. Yes, I was with him at the time.
- 42. What you did to him was awful.
- 43. He spent a week in bed
after reading the review.
- 44. Sometimes I have to destroy
some poor guy's self-esteem
- 45. to protect the ears
of an entire country.
- 46. I may be wrong sometimes,
but in this case...
- 47. His work was...
- 48. a dreadful monstrosity.
- 49. Are you still in touch with him?
- 50. We didn't end on great terms.
- 51. But I'm still fond of him.
He was a good guy.
- 52. Maybe, but if you present
a piece like that to a jury
- 53. there has to be
something wrong with you.
- 54. Gabriel Pasternak!
How could I forget him?
- 55. We laughed about it for months.
- 56. I'm sorry to interrupt,
but I was listening to you.
- 57. What a huge coincidence!
- 58. Gabriel Pasternak
was my student
- 59. at Palomar Elementary School.
- 60. I had to tell him
that he needed to repeat a year.
- 61. I can assure you:
the kid had issues.
- 62. I never saw anything like it
in 30 years as a teacher.
- 63. He was screaming
- 64. and crying like a new-born baby.
- 65. Miss Leguizamón?
- 66. Ignacio Fontana.
- 67. Ignacio Fontana!
- 68. Unbelievable!
There's a cosmic connection here.
- 69. Wasn't Pasternak
one of your classmates?
- 70. - Are you friends with him?
- Close friends.
- 71. Poor guy, we were awful to him.
- 72. This is beyond unbelievable.
- 73. I was a manager at the shop
- 74. where this psycho you mentioned
worked for a while.
- 75. He always had trouble with customers,
so we had to let him go.
- 76. - And when I...
- Excuse me.
- 77. Does anyone else know
- 78. - Me.
- Me too.
- 79. Why?
- 80. Why are you on this plane?
- 81. Did you buy your tickets?
- 82. I'm in real estate,
they sent it to me to check out a farm.
- 83. I have a meeting
with the Tourism Secretary.
- 84. They bought the ticket.
- 85. I won mine in a raffle.
- 86. I couldn't change the date.
I had to fly today.
- 87. Gabriel Pasternak is
the cabin chief on this flight.
- 88. We did our training together,
we were friends.
- 89. Then he asked me out
and when I refused, he started to get...
- 90. Never mind.
- 91. After take-off,
he brought coffee to the cockpit.
- 92. The door is locked,
the pilots won't answer,
- 93. I'm desperate!
I don't know what to do!
- 94. One more story to hear.
- 95. I cheated on him
with his only friend.
- 96. With him!
- 97. Gabriel!
Gabriel, are you there?
- 98. It's Victor,
- 99. Victor Jensen!
- 100. Talk to me, please!
- 101. - Who are you?
- I was his psychiatrist for years.
- 102. Then I raised my fees,
he got mad and stopped seeing me.
- 103. Open the door, Gabriel! Listen!
- 104. It's not your fault!
You're just a victim here!
- 105. I'm telling you, plain and simple:
- 106. it was your parents
who ruined your life!
- 107. They asked too much of you
ever since you were born,
- 108. they projected
all their disappointments on to you!
- 109. They are responsible
for your suffering!
- 110. Gabriel, no one here...
- 111. has anything to do with it!
- 112. Good evening. Table for one?
- 113. I see that maths is your strong suit.
- 114. One, yes.
- 115. Wherever you like.
- 116. Today's special
is lentil stew with rice.
- 117. Delicious!
- 118. Did he order?
- 119. That guy's from my hometown.
- 120. He's a loan shark, a gangster.
- 121. He auctioned our house off.
- 122. Because of him,
my father killed himself.
- 123. Two weeks after the funeral,
- 124. he tried to seduce my mum.
- 125. He wouldn't leave her alone
so we moved here.
- 126. You know how many times
I've dreamed of having him
- 127. right in front of me?
- 128. I'm going to say something.
- 129. Say something?
- 130. Your dad kills himself
because of this guy,
- 131. and you're just going
to insult him?
- 132. Let's put rat poison in his food.
- 133. There's some in the storeroom.
- 134. A good close and his heart
will blow in five minutes.
- 135. Busy, are you?
- 136. Not with this weather...
- 137. It's just that I've been trying to
get your attention for a while now.
- 138. You need to pay more attention
to your customers, love.
- 139. Sorry.
Can I take your order?
- 140. Egg and chips.
- 141. I'll order something else
if I'm still hungry.
- 142. - To drink?
- Diet Coke.
- 143. Diet Coke?
- 144. Diet... Coke.
- 145. Egg... and chips.
- 146. Shall I write it down?
- 147. I hate him!
- 148. Do him egg and chips.
- 149. Are you crazy?
Do you want me to go to prison?
- 150. To prison?
- 151. Who'll do the autopsy on this jerk?
- 152. Egg and chips.
- 153. They'll think the cholesterol
- 154. Just cook his meal, will you?
- 155. Can I have your opinion?
- 156. You seem like a smart girl.
- 157. Which do you like better? This one?
- 158. CUENCA = SAFETY
- 159. Or this one?
- 160. The red one.
- 161. The red one. Hold on.
- 162. Do I look too serious?
- 163. No, I think it's fine.
- 164. Thank you.
- 165. Besides, prison's not that bad.
- 166. It just has a bad reputation.
- 167. They feed you, you don't pay rent,
- 168. you have nothing to worry about.
- 169. And if you make nice friends,
you can have a good time.
- 170. You play cards...
- 171. - Were you in prison?
- A while.
- 172. And I felt freer in there than here.
- 173. This is shit.
- 174. What did you do?
- 175. Nothing I regret.
- 176. And to top it all,
he's running for mayor.
- 177. That son of a bitch.
Can you believe it?
- 178. Of course I can.
Bastards rule the world.
- 179. Wake up, kid!
- 180. So?
- 181. Shall we do the community a favour?
- 182. Great!
- 183. You did it.
- 184. Don't come the innocent
and tell me you didn't notice.
- 185. What?
- 186. That's the problem with this country.
- 187. Everyone wants these guys
to get what they deserve,
- 188. but no one
is willing to lift a finger.
- 189. You should be proud, love.
- 190. For once in your miserable life,
you're doing something worthwhile.
- 191. - I'm not doing anything.
- You're not?
- 192. You stay here arguing instead of
taking the food away from him.
- 193. Relax.
- 194. You have nothing to worry about.
- 195. If there's an investigation,
I'll say I used rat poison in the kitchen
- 196. because we were infested,
which, by the way, is true,
- 197. and some of it,
accidentally fell into a pot.
- 198. What will they say?
- 199. This is insane.
- 200. Shit. It couldn't have expired, could it?
- 201. There's no expiry date.
- 202. How does it work?
- 203. If rat poison is expired,
is it more or less harmful?
- 204. - Everything OK?
- 205. Have a seat.
- 206. - What are you having, Alexis?
- Fanta, maybe?
- 207. - Should I warm it up?
- No! Leave it.
- 208. If I need you to warm it up, I'll ask.
- 209. Can I have a Fanta, please?
- 210. I've had enough of her.
- 211. We have to do something,
they're both eating.
- 212. - Add more poison?
- He's just a kid!
- 213. But he'll grow up.
Like father, like son.
- 214. Better we wipe
the whole lot of them out now.
- 215. I'm feeling a bit...
- 216. What's wrong?
- 217. Are you OK?
- 218. This must be freezing cold.
- 219. No, stop!
- 220. Where did you learn to wait tables.
Bugger off, will you?
- 221. You goddamned fucking bitch!
- 222. Stop it, Dad!
- 223. Pick everything up.
- 224. Pick it up, I said.
- 225. Call an ambulance!
- 226. Pick them up, one by one!
- 227. Take this!
- 228. Take this, you thug!
- 229. I'll gut you like a chicken!
- 230. Come on, moron, move over.
- 231. What's your problem?
- 232. You little shit, you!
- 233. You selfish little chav!
- 234. Arsehole!
- 235. Jesus wept.
- 236. I don't believe it.
- 237. Hello.
- 238. I'm at Kilometre 60
on the route between Salta and...
- 239. Yes, sorry. UIA719.
- 240. Diego lturralde.
- 241. Fine.
- 242. I was saying, I have a flat tyre,
at Kilometre 60
- 243. on the route
between Salta and Cafayate.
- 244. I'd like to know,
how quickly can you get here?
- 245. See, the car's new
and I'm not handy with the jack.
- 246. What's wrong?
- 247. Did you get scared?
- 248. Come on, man, drive on.
- 249. Keep driving, come on!
- 250. Let it go, I don't want a fight.
- 251. If I offended you, I apologise.
- 252. I'm sorry if I did.
- 253. Are you done?
- 254. Are you finished?
- 255. Careful with...
- 256. What are you... Stop!
- 257. Come on, man,
I didn't do anything.
- 258. What was it you called me back there?
- 259. Oh, God!
- 260. I already apologised.
What more do you want?
- 261. I'll get out of the car if I have to,
but I don't think it's necessary.
- 262. Fuck!
- 263. Stop!
- 264. Good morning, officer.
- 265. I'm at Kilometre 60
- 266. of the route
between Salta and Cafayate
- 267. and I'm being attacked by a man.
- 268. It's shatterproof, you won't break it!
- 269. You pussy!
- 270. The man's registration number is...
- 271. I can't see it,
can you send a patrol car, please?
- 272. Perfect.
- 273. Hurry, he's out of control!
- 274. I'm sure they'll be here any minute.
- 275. Give it a rest, man!
- 276. You wrecked my car! Get lost!
- 277. What are you doing?
- 278. Son of a bitch!
- 279. You son of a bitch!
- 280. Fucking bastard!
- 281. Please!
- 282. Pussy!
- 283. What are you doing?
- 284. Stop, you prick!
- 285. You're dead!
- 286. I have your registration number,
you son of a bitch!
- 287. Did you hear me?
- 288. I have your registration number! UIA!
- 289. I'll hunt you down and kill you!
- 290. Recalculating.
- 291. Attention, dispatch.
Truck 29 here.
- 292. Confirm location, please?
- 293. Dispatch, dispatch!
- 294. What's your theory, sheriff?
- 295. Crime of passion?
- 296. How's it going outside?
- 297. Ready to go, Simón.
- 298. Thank you.
- 299. Let's do it.
- 300. Attention, we're detonating!
- 301. Five, four...
- 302. Well done.
- 303. There, please.
- 304. Sign.
- 305. Yes, love?
- 306. I'll stop by the office, make a few calls
and be on my way.
- 307. I'll be there at five with the cake.
- 308. I'll be there on time, don't worry.
- 309. I hope she likes it.
- 310. Yes, she'll love it. Thank you.
- 311. That's 360 pesos.
- 312. What is it, imported?
- 313. One, two...
- 314. Do you have a receipt?
- 315. Yes, we've got cakes, pastries...
- 316. A sales slip, a receipt.
- 317. Yes, sure, I'll get it for you.
- 318. You gang of thieves!
- 319. Next!
- 320. Hello. I parked my car...
- 321. Registration number, please.
- 322. - Don't take that tone.
- I'm being polite, sir.
- 323. I'm not so sure.
- 324. The towing fee is 490 pesos
- 325. and the parking ticket
will be sent to your address.
- 326. But I'm trying to explain.
- 327. The curb wasn't painted yellow,
- 328. there was no way I could have known
- 329. it was a no-parking zone.
- 330. I understand.
- 331. If you want to get your car back,
you have to pay the towing fee.
- 332. Then you can file a complaint,
Monday to Friday,
- 333. 8am to 2pm, at the DMV.
- 334. Let's do something else.
- 335. Go and talk to whoever you need to,
- 336. I want to leave with my car
without paying a penny,
- 337. I want a refund for the cab
- 338. and I want an apology.
- 339. Why are you laughing?
- 340. Where is the office
where apologies are made?
- 341. We're all in the same boat.
Please hurry up.
- 342. The parking ticket
says you've infringed the law.
- 343. We don't need further proof.
- 344. Once again, if you want your car back,
you need to pay.
- 345. Otherwise, please leave
so that I can carry on working.
- 346. If I don't have cash?
- 347. We accept credit and debit cards,
or come another time,
- 348. but you'll be charged a parking fee.
- 349. - You know you're a criminal?
- I'm doing my job.
- 350. People who work for criminals
are criminals too.
- 351. Right. That's your opinion.
- 352. Just a miserable slave
to this corrupt system.
- 353. Thank you, have a nice day.
- 354. DON'T BOTHER.
ALMOST EVERYONE'S GONE.
- 355. Happy birthday to you
- 356. Happy birthday to you
- 357. Happy birthday, Camila
- 358. Happy birthday to you
- 359. Happy birthday, precious.
- 360. Can't we do it again?
- 361. Forget about it, Simón.
- 362. Hello, baby, happy birthday.
- 363. Here's the cake.
- 364. Hello, kids.
- 365. - Hi, Antonio, how are you?
- Hello, dear.
- 366. - How are you?
- 367. We were just leaving.
- 368. I'm the father.
- 369. I'll see you out.
- 370. Why not get a cab
and pick up the car later?
- 371. You missed your daughter's birthday!
- 372. You make it sound so easy.
I'm tired of being robbed!
- 373. The kerb was not painted yellow!
- 374. Do you have any idea
how furious that makes me?
- 375. Do you have any idea
how furious it makes me
- 376. that you always have an excuse?
- 377. That you blame society
- 378. Today it was the tow truck,
yesterday was traffic,
- 379. tomorrow it'll be the rally.
- 380. The truth is
you could have left earlier.
- 381. You could have helped me set up
- 382. and have been here to welcome
your daughter's friends.
- 383. But everything else is a priority
except your family.
- 384. And I'm such a fool to think
one day you'll change.
- 385. But you know what?
- 386. Society won't change.
- 387. You won't change.
- 388. And I'm tired.
- 389. What's that supposed to mean?
- 390. You're the engineer.
You do the maths.
- 391. The government allows a company
to rake in the big bucks from these fines.
- 392. Obviously,
our elected officials get their cut.
- 393. It's outrageous,
but that's how it is.
- 394. You have two options: pay and relax
- 395. or you give yourself a heart attack.
- 396. You know what?
- 397. I have plenty to live for.
- 398. I want to sail, travel
around the world with my grandchildren...
- 399. - Don't get so upset.
- 400. Take it easy.
- 401. Good morning.
- 402. I got this ticket.
I already paid the towing fee,
- 403. but there's been a mistake,
the kerb wasn't painted yellow.
- 404. - May I?
- 405. That's 560 pesos.
- 406. Listen,
- 407. I'm a bit anxious about this,
so please, hear me out.
- 408. The kerb wasn't painted.
- 409. I think you should send someone
to the address on the ticket
- 410. so you can check I'm right.
- 411. Then, on behalf of the city government,
you should apologise,
- 412. because I'm right,
- 413. then you should give me back
the towing fees
- 414. and compensate me for all the time
- 415. According to the ticket,
- 416. your car was in a no-parking zone.
- 417. That's proof enough.
- 418. The fine is 560 pesos
and you have to pay it either way.
- 419. If you don't,
interest will start accumulating.
- 420. Are you listening?
- 421. Proof enough my arse!
- 422. I'm telling you the kerb
was not painted yellow.
- 423. First, don't insult me.
I'm doing my job.
- 424. Second, you should know
how the law works.
- 425. The fact that you don't know it
- 426. doesn't mean you can avoid
the consequences for breaking it.
- 427. If you kill someone and say:
"I didn't know I couldn't do that,"
- 428. YOU go to jail.
- 429. Maybe no one told you that,
but you'll go to jail anyway.
- 430. Get the picture?
- 431. That example is pretty way off base.
- 432. I'm supposed to know by heart
where I am not allowed to park,
- 433. whether the spaces are marked or not?
- 434. Exactly.
- 435. That information
is available on the DVLA website.
- 436. I see.
- 437. - Can you call your superior?
- There are none.
- 438. Really?
- 439. What are you?
The fucking president?
- 440. Sir, there's a lot of people here.
- 441. If you're not going to pay,
please step aside.
- 442. How does it feel to be a crook?
- 443. Security, window 7!
- 444. Security?
- 445. I'm submitting a complaint,
- 446. exercising my rights as a citizen,
and that makes me a criminal?
- 447. Want to call security?
- 448. Call security! Go ahead!
- 449. Call them now! Do it!
- 450. What are you doing?
Get off me!
- 451. Sign here, please.
- 452. - Hey, buddy.
- How are you?
- 453. They didn't rape you, did they?
- 454. This is unbelievable.
- 455. This is really... unbelievable.
- 456. It's crazy.
- 457. Seijas sent the company lawyer
to take care of everything.
- 458. Finally some goodwill, because lately...
- 459. Maybe that's not the right word...
- 460. Your name is all over the news,
- 461. along with the company's name.
- 462. Seijas's partners aren't too happy.
- 463. The city government
is one of our biggest clients.
- 464. They're letting you go, Simón.
- 465. It's been decided.
- 466. You're currently unemployed,
- 467. Why, is that a crime?
- 468. I never said that.
- 469. But it sounded like
that's what you were implying.
- 470. It's not a crime,
but it is a problem
- 471. when you have to provide
for your family every month.
- 472. She's referring to child support,
- 473. which includes clothing,
tuition, medical insurance.
- 474. Excuse me.
- 475. I've supported my wife year round
ever since I met her.
- 476. And my daughter will always have
what she needs.
- 477. If I have a problem,
don't worry, I'll work it out.
- 478. Fortunately my client is now working,
- 479. so we don't see why Mr Fischer
should have shared custody.
- 480. Excuse me.
- 481. I've been paying
for everything for years.
- 482. Just because this month
she's employed and I'm not,
- 483. I don't have the right
to joint custody of our daughter?
- 484. I hope the judge realises
how unfair this situation is.
- 485. What the judge will realise
- 486. is how violent you are
when you refer to your wife...
- 487. What violence?
- 488. I'm describing reality,
where do you see violence?
- 489. I see violence all over the place,
- 490. I see violence on the streets,
- 491. when I turn on the TV.
- 492. And I see violence
in this newspaper article.
- 493. I'm convinced that the less contact
a child has with this kind of event,
- 494. the better it'll be for her well-being.
- 495. Victoria, do you want to take
my daughter away from me?
- 496. No, I don't want to take
your daughter away from you.
- 497. What's wrong?
Are you going crazy?
- 498. My client and I are finished here,
- 499. we'll see each other again in court.
- 500. You're not going to say anything?
- 501. Are you working for her?
- 502. - Get a therapist, Mr Fischer.
- 503. I really mean that.
- 504. I'll talk to you later,
- 505. A kiss.
- 506. - How are you?
- 507. I'm Simón Fischer,
I spoke with Mr Ederer's secretary.
- 508. I'm supposed to leave my CV.
- 509. Sure, I'll give it to her.
- 510. I'd rather give it to her personally,
- 511. and if Mr Ederer's here,
I'd like to have a word with him.
- 512. I worked for over ten years
- 513. at Seijas Raffo Martinez and Associates.
- 514. I'm not a rookie.
- 515. The engineer is on a construction site.
- 516. And his secretary?
- 517. She's out for lunch.
- 518. It's 4pm.
- 519. I don't handle her schedule.
- 520. You know what?
- 521. I won't leave a damn thing.
- 522. You can all go fuck yourselves:
you, Ederer and his secretary.
- 523. Especially his secretary.
Go fuck yourselves.
- 524. Lunch at 4pm?
They must think I'm an idiot!
- 525. The blue Chevrolet?
- 526. You're rude.
- 527. This is a fascist regime.
- 528. I have to pay first and complain later?
- 529. Exactly.
- 530. You lot won't stop
until something terrible happens.
- 531. "An act of terrorism",
according to the official version
- 532. The defence claims it was an accident:
- 533. "The engineer worked with explosives,
- 534. "and the tow truck movement
caused the explosion"
- 535. The prosecutor responds:
- 536. "The fact there were no victims
proves the engineer
- 537. "meticulously calculated
the explosion range"
- 538. This is the 4th time
my car's been towed!
- 539. Please #Dynamite:
Blow up the tax office!
- 540. Insurance company refuses to pay:
- 541. "The tow truck company's responsible
for the damages"
- 542. There are questions about
the tow truck company's concession
- 543. On social networks,
- 544. thousands demand the release
of the engineer known as "Dynamite"
- 545. Thank you.
- 546. Happy birthday to you
- 547. Happy birthday to you
- 548. Happy birthday, Dynamite
- 549. Happy birthday to you
- 550. Dad.
- 551. What happened?
- 552. What happened, Santiago?
- 553. Say something!
- 554. Promise me he won't go to jail.
- 555. We'll do everything we can.
- 556. I repeat: right on
- 557. a driver hit a pregnant woman
and drove off.
- 558. The driver did not stop
to help the victim...
- 559. Santiago, tell me the truth.
- 560. Were you drinking?
- 561. Did you smoke pot?
- 562. The eye witnesses couldn't identify
- 563. the make of car
nor the registration number.
- 564. As we speak, the police are
analysing security-camera footage
- 565. in order to identify the vehicle's owner.
- 566. Hit and run.
- 567. Another murderer behind the wheel. ..
- 568. Who's the car registered to?
- 569. It's in my name.
- 570. - And this is the registered address?
- 571. What have I done?
- 572. What have you done?
You've ruined our lives, you arsehole!
- 573. Help him, Mauricio, please!
- 574. Get him out.
- 575. Santiago, listen,
I need to ask you some questions.
- 576. Look at me.
- 577. Was anyone else in the car?
- 578. Did you tell anyone what happened?
- 579. No.
- 580. Let's take a look at the car.
- 581. The windows are tinted.
- 582. Were they closed?
- 583. I think so.
- 584. - Try to remember.
- 585. Did you get out of the car
to see what happened
- 586. or did you keep driving?
- 587. I kept driving.
- 588. Where were you coming from?
- 589. A bar downtown.
- 590. Did anyone see you arrive
or leave in the car?
- 591. Your friends, a girl?
- 592. I swear I can't remember.
- 593. Unfortunately,
we have just been informed
- 594. that in the ambulance
heading to the hospital
- 595. both the woman
and her unborn child passed away.
- 596. The police are still gathering information
- 597. through footage from security cameras
- 598. and interrogating witnesses...
- 599. - Thank you, ma'am.
- You're welcome.
- 600. I'm really embarrassed to have
to make this proposition...
- 601. but we've known each other for years
- 602. and I feel we have this kind of bond.
- 603. Besides,
- 604. you're a father,
I know you want the best for your kids...
- 605. So I think this arrangement
- 606. may be good for you too.
- 607. If you say you took the car for a drive
- 608. last night while we were sleeping...
- 609. and that you were driving
at the time of the accident,
- 610. I'll hire the best lawyer
- 611. to get you
the shortest sentence possible...
- 612. With good behaviour,
you'll be out in a year and a half.
- 613. - Is that right?
- That's right.
- 614. Good.
- 615. And for doing me that huge favour,
- 616. I'll pay you 500,000 dollars.
- 617. You wouldn't earn that in a lifetime.
- 618. And your family will be set for life.
- 619. You know Santiago...
- 620. He wouldn't survive in prison.
- 621. He couldn't stand it.
- 622. José!
- 623. Please, sit in the car.
- 624. Grab the wheel with both hands.
- 625. Touch it everywhere.
- 626. Good.
- 627. You'd had some whisky.
- 628. Your bosses were sleeping.
- 629. As you parked the car, like every night,
- 630. you felt like going for a ride.
- 631. If they'd asked,
you'd have said the tyres needed air.
- 632. Then you bumped into something
- 633. and you can't remember anything
- 634. until you woke up in here.
- 635. José,
- 636. I can't thank you enough.
- 637. Don't touch him, please.
- 638. It's all right, ma'am.
- 639. Excuse me.
- 640. I've been thinking and...
I don't know...
- 641. I'd like to discuss it with my wife.
- 642. She can't know about it.
At least not now.
- 643. We can't take the risk.
- 644. What if she talks? Think about it.
- 645. You end up with no deal
and you'd go to prison for perjury.
- 646. Fine.
- 647. Darling...
- 648. Well, then.
- 649. You two take my van
and go to the country house.
- 650. When you drive by a toll booth,
- 651. Don't stop at petrol stations,
if you want to buy something,
- 652. pay cash, don't use your credit card.
- 653. Come on.
- 654. Let's go!
- 655. Get in the car again, please.
- 656. He should sit in the back.
- 657. Bring the seat forward.
- 658. You two go upstairs and go to sleep.
- 659. You don't know a thing, OK?
- 660. You calm down
- 661. and keep quiet.
I'll take care of this.
- 662. It's OK.
- 663. - Mauricio Pereyra?
- I'm his attorney.
- 664. I was about to call the police.
- 665. Come in, please.
Such an awful tragedy!
- 666. An hour ago,
my client heard noises downstairs.
- 667. He thought someone had broken in.
- 668. He went into the garage
and found the groundsman
- 669. sitting in his car, drunk,
in a state of shock.
- 670. Then he heard the news,
- 671. he put two and two together
and he called me.
- 672. Mauricio Pereyra,
this is the prosecutor on duty.
- 673. And this is José.
- 674. He's worked for the family for what?
- 675. Now we're going to speak
to the victim's husband.
- 676. The father of the unborn child ..
- 677. Sir, what do you have to say?
- 678. What do I have to say?
What do you think?
- 679. Turn that off, it's not necessary.
- 680. I've got one thing to say.
- 681. Whoever did this is going to pay.
- 682. Are you listening?
- 683. No matter where you hide,
I'm going to...
- 684. Very well. What happened, Jose?
- 685. Excuse me. José, you have the right
to remain silent.
- 686. I'll be representing Mr Torres
at my client's request.
- 687. He has never had any trouble
with the law and he's the father of two.
- 688. Can you tell me about the accident?
- 689. I always park Mr Mauricio's car.
- 690. I wanted to take the new one for a ride,
- 691. to take the Beemer for a spin.
- 692. And last night...
- 693. I'd been drinking.
- 694. And I went for it.
- 695. I never thought something
like this could happen.
- 696. I went down Libertador Avenue
- 697. and I sped up.
I was driving really fast.
- 698. And I bumped into something,
I couldn't tell what it was.
- 699. It was a blur.
I thought it was a dog.
- 700. I heard a loud thud...
- 701. And I got scared
- 702. because I thought I'd dented the car.
- 703. I wanted to return and try to fix it
before Mr Mauricio woke up.
- 704. May I?
- 705. José, can you please sit
in the driver's seat?
- 706. - Should I touch it?
- Yes, grab the wheel.
- 707. Sit back.
- 708. Could you shut the door?
- 709. Do you use the rear-view mirrors
when you drive?
- 710. The mirrors? Yes, of course I do.
- 711. Because in this position,
you can only see the roof.
- 712. It's a miracle
you only ran over one person.
- 713. They must have moved
during the crash.
- 714. All at the same time?
- 715. Yes...
- 716. I think this car was driven
by someone much taller than you.
- 717. Does anyone else live in the house?
- 718. My wife, my son... my dog.
- 719. No need to wake up the dog,
- 720. but I'd like to meet
your wife and son.
- 721. Sure, no problem.
We'll ask them to come down.
- 722. Do I have your permission
to start negotiating?
- 723. - Is it that bad?
- No, everything's fine.
- 724. He's willing to make a deal,
but it's going to be expensive.
- 725. - How expensive?
- One million.
- 726. Dollars?
- 727. He saw your house, the way you live.
He won't take less than that.
- 728. The good news is
he'll take care of everything.
- 729. He knows the police chief,
most of the judges
- 730. and he'll help us reinforce the alibi.
- 731. The groundsman's?
Can't we leave him out?
- 732. Somebody's got to be responsible.
- 733. Two people are dead,
it was all over the news.
- 734. Fine, but I don't know
if I have that much cash.
- 735. It's 1.5 million dollars!
- 736. And there's my cut too.
- 737. Your cut?
- 738. Of course.
I'm the one negotiating all this.
- 739. I pay your firm a fortune every year!
- 740. This is different. These are not fees.
- 741. I'm putting my name on the line.
- 742. I was about to lend you my car
- 743. so your wife and son
could make a getaway.
- 744. You're not being fair.
- 745. How much are we talking about?
- 746. I don't know. Half a million?
- 747. Look, if you'd like to call
- 748. that's fine by me,
my work ends here.
- 749. Go and close the deal.
- 750. Is everything OK, José?
- 751. Well, not really.
- 752. Why not?
- 753. For going to prison,
I'm getting the same as your lawyer?
- 754. I know I'm poor, but...
- 755. - What you're doing is awful.
- 756. Then you go to prison.
- 757. Last night I watched a Western,
had a cup of tea
- 758. and went to bed early.
- 759. What else do you want, José?
Be clear, time is running out.
- 760. The money we agreed on...
and a flat in Mar de Ajó.
- 761. Mauricio, José.
- 762. Can we all talk?
- 763. Justice, justice!
- 764. Let's get to the point, gentlemen,
time is of the essence,
- 765. there's no room
- 766. The story stays the same.
- 767. I'm going to need you
and your family to testify,
- 768. so no one leaves town.
- 769. You'll leave the house in cuffs,
with a hood on.
- 770. Outside there'll be press
and angry people,
- 771. they'll ask you questions,
call you names, don't say a word.
- 772. We avoid controversy,
let the trial move along,
- 773. get a conviction and everyone's happy.
- 774. Stop, Mum! It's my life!
- 775. He wants to go out there and confess...
- 776. It's the right thing to do!
- 777. Say something,
he has no idea what he's doing!
- 778. Santiago, calm down...
- 779. Your mum is right,
- 780. We'll fix this.
- 781. Can you shut the door
and take care of Santiago, please?
- 782. Let's go!
- 783. Calm down, Santi.
- 784. Can we proceed?
- 785. From now on, you'll be the middle man.
- 786. I won't talk to Mr Pereyra again
until he testifies in court.
- 787. And you, José, avoid talking to anyone
except your lawyer.
- 788. Perfect.
- 789. I'll need some cash
for operating expenses,
- 790. let's say 30,000 dollars.
- 791. I'll need it first thing on Monday.
- 792. Just one question.
- 793. What do you mean
by operating expenses?
- 794. There are officers outside,
the police chief is there.
- 795. If someone saw or heard anything,
we need to cut them in.
- 796. We have to avoid loose ends.
- 797. So if you're OK...
- 798. You'll have the money on Monday,
- 799. but it's coming out
of the budget we agreed on,
- 800. I won't pay one penny more.
- 801. - Mauricio, please.
- Yes, please...
- 802. That's what I say. Please!
- 803. I know I'm in a tight spot,
- 804. but I won't be fleeced like this.
- 805. What the prosecutor is saying
- 806. Let's not argue over 30,000 dollars.
- 807. You pay it then.
Take it out of your share.
- 808. Gentlemen, there's no time to argue.
- 809. If you want to proceed
we have to do it now.
- 810. Then you Pay it.
- 811. You're getting one million dollars
- 812. and you want an extra
30,000 for contingencies?
- 813. Who's getting a million?
- 814. He's right.
- 815. The million includes contingencies.
- 816. Your cut plus the 30,000
add up to a million dollars.
- 817. Don't touch my cut.
- 818. You know what, guys?
- 819. It's over. The deal is off.
- 820. What do you mean it's off?
- 821. It's off!
- 822. It's over! No one gets anything!
- 823. No more!
- 824. Santiago!
- 825. You said you wanted to confess?
- 826. That's perfect.
Go out there and talk.
- 827. I gave you the best education
- 828. and you always did
whatever you wanted.
- 829. So now, go screw yourself!
- 830. Calm down.
- 831. Can we be reasonable?
- 832. What happened?
- 833. They're all vultures!
That's what happened!
- 834. But it's over.
I didn't kill anyone!
- 835. the house of the alleged murderer
right here in San Isidro.
- 836. This morning there was an accident
on Libertador Avenue...
- 837. Open the door.
I have something important to tell you.
- 838. Can we talk in a civilised manner?
- 839. What?
- 840. It's settled, we have an agreement.
- 841. The 30,000 dollars will come
out of everyone's share.
- 842. I don't want to hear about it!
- 843. Get out of my house!
- 844. Let me remind you
two people are dead.
- 845. If Santiago is found guilty,
- 846. it will cost us much more.
- 847. José, on the other hand, is penniless.
- 848. Right, so who will compensate
the victim's family?
- 849. The money should go to them,
that's the right thing to do.
- 850. That scumbag earns a salary
that comes out of my taxes?
- 851. He should investigate what happened!
- 852. You want to represent my son?
Discuss your fees with him!
- 853. If he can pay, it's between you two.
- 854. Do what you have to do!
- 855. Do your job!
- 856. We had a deal,
- 857. it's not honourable to back out.
- 858. I'm sorry if I offended you,
- 859. but I've always defended
your family's interests.
- 860. I thank you with all my heart!
You're an angel!
- 861. Can I talk to them
- 862. to see if I can improve the terms?
- 863. Excuse me.
- 864. Listen,
- 865. I think we have
a better deal to offer you.
- 866. José takes the initial 500,000
- 867. and says forget about
the apartment on the beach.
- 868. The prosecutor and I split the million.
- 869. Not one penny more.
- 870. But we have to do it now, Mauricio.
- 871. The press is outside
and the prosecutor needs
- 872. to let the police chief into the house.
- 873. No!
- 874. I'll put up a total of one million
- 875. and you split it any way you want.
- 876. - What do you mean, one million?
- Take it or leave it!
- 877. If you don't like it, get lost!
- 878. You come back here
with any other proposal
- 879. and I'll press charges against
you for extortion.
- 880. Against you and the prosecutor!
- 881. Prosecutor, can you reveal
the identity of the suspect?
- 882. I can't give any details right now,
- 883. but the case is virtually closed.
- 884. There's only one suspect
- 885. and I'm about to present the brief
to the judge.
- 886. Thank you.
- 887. Justice, justice!
- 888. Watch out!
- 889. Always showing some skin, Bocha!
- 890. And now...
- 891. can everyone please be upstanding
- 892. and give a big hand
- 893. to welcome our dear...
- 894. Romina and Ariel!
- 895. Let me hug my father-in-law!
- 896. Take good care of her.
- 897. I'll be watching.
- 898. Thank you!
- 899. I gave him a few good tips...
- 900. Long live the newlyweds!
- 901. Everyone look this way.
- 902. A big smile!
- 903. Thank you very much.
- 904. Thanks!
- 905. Thank you.
- 906. Enjoy.
- 907. Romina.
- 908. This is a little something for you.
- 909. You shouldn't have.
- 910. You being here is gift enough.
- 911. Are you having a good time?
- 912. Lovely.
You're so beautiful!
- 913. Your family is so nice.
- 914. Too bad this country is so unsafe.
- 915. Roni's wallet was stolen last night
and he didn't even realise it.
- 916. That's horrible!
- 917. How awful!
- 918. Yes, things are bad now,
- 919. but little by little...
- 920. So many beautiful people.
All friends of yours?
- 921. Well, those are our friends
from the country club.
- 922. We hadn't seen each other
since we were 13,
- 923. but with Facebook and all,
we got back in touch.
- 924. Facebook!
- 925. Those back there
are my friends from uni...
- 926. with their boyfriends.
- 927. Well, the ones who have boyfriends.
- 928. Those are...
- 929. Ariel's co-workers...
- 930. Are you having a good time?
- 931. - Yes. Are you?
- 932. It's all so... conventional.
- 933. You're something, you know?
- 934. Enjoy.
- 935. You too.
- 936. Do you know any good places
- 937. for us to learn the tango?
- 938. Yes! No... Not me.
But I know my cousin would.
- 939. I'll introduce you.
- 940. Fuck! I don't...
- 941. What is it?
- 942. No more wine for you.
- 943. No, don't do that.
Act like you're talking to me.
- 944. Ariel, who's that girl
with the long hair?
- 945. Which one?
- 946. That one over there.
- 947. Lourdes.
- 948. Why?
- 949. No reason.
- 950. And how does Lourdes know
your guitar teacher?
- 951. My guitar teacher?
- 952. A few months ago
someone called your phone
- 953. when I answered, they hung up.
You said it was your guitar teacher.
- 954. It seemed weird, so I saved the number.
- 955. And now I call and Lourdes picks up.
- 956. I don't know what you're talking about.
- 957. You don't know?
- 958. With all the mobile phone companies
and special deals out there,
- 959. this girl just happened to buy
your guitar teacher's phone line?
- 960. Especially if you never
- 961. Isn't it an amazing coincidence?
- 962. - So?
- 963. Answer me or I'll ask her myself.
- 964. - Romi, please, don't.
- Don't "Romi" me!
- 965. Answer my question!
- 966. Ariel, does everyone at table 27
know that you fucked that girl?
- 967. Did you invite all those jerks
to our wedding? How could you?
- 968. I'm sorry to interrupt.
- 969. May I have this dance
with the prince?
- 970. Of course, my queen.
- 971. Here's your prince.
- 972. What happened?
- 973. Nothing.
- 974. Romi, are you OK?
- 975. What is it?
- 976. Just a moment.
- 977. Bocha, can I have a minute?
- 978. Baby...
- 979. Baby, stop it.
Let's enjoy our wedding.
- 980. Did you sleep with that girl?
- 981. Please, tell me the truth,
- 982. I need to know.
- 983. Yes, baby.
- 984. But it didn't mean anything to me,
- 985. Romi, please,
let's not make a scene here.
- 986. - It was a mistake.
- Let me go!
- 987. I'm sorry! Really, I made a mistake.
- 988. I want to be alone!
- 989. What's going on?
- 990. - Did you see her?
- You're asking me?
- 991. Everything OK?
- 992. Shall I get somebody?
- 993. Are you all right?
- 994. Clearly you're not all right.
- 995. Calm down.
- 996. I just found out my husband
cheated on me
- 997. with one of our wedding guests.
- 998. That's awful.
- 999. And now I don't know what to do
- 1000. with all those people down there.
- 1001. Calm down, these things happen...
- 1002. Time heals all wounds.
- 1003. Here.
- 1004. If you love him,
you'll be able to forgive him.
- 1005. - If he's the one for you...
- I don't know if I love him!
- 1006. I don't know if he's the one for me...
- 1007. He's an arsehole!
- 1008. Well, then...
- 1009. To hell with him.
- 1010. And don't worry about the guests,
- 1011. you're not the first woman
at that party to be cheated on.
- 1012. Plus, if you spend your time worrying
about what other people think,
- 1013. you're screwed, love.
- 1014. All better?
- 1015. Look...
- 1016. If I were you,
I'd go downstairs,
- 1017. move the party along, end it early,
- 1018. and then, back at home,
tell him it's over.
- 1019. What happened to you is awful,
I won't deny it.
- 1020. But you have to move on.
- 1021. Better?
- 1022. Romina?
- 1023. Get the hell out of here!
Don't say a word!
- 1024. You don't know
who you're messing with!
- 1025. I'll take every penny you have,
- 1026. every property
your dad put in your name
- 1027. to get around taxes
- 1028. will be mine.
- 1029. We are married.
- 1030. Legally married.
- 1031. I'll spend all my clays sleeping
with any man who looks my way
- 1032. anyone who gives me
an ounce of love.
- 1033. And when it's you
who wants the divorce,
- 1034. I'll take acting lessons
- 1035. so I can stand before the judge
like a sad little puppy
- 1036. and tell him I'm fighting
to make this work,
- 1037. that way our marriage
will last forever.
- 1038. I'll post all your secrets on Facebook!
- 1039. I'll torture you
until you scream with pain.
- 1040. You'll be so humiliated
that your only way out
- 1041. will be jumping off a bridge.
- 1042. And then,
when death do us part,
- 1043. when your death do us part,
I'll have it all.
- 1044. Ariel, calm down.
- 1045. Come on, buddy.
- 1046. Where the hell have you been?
- 1047. Stop!
- 1048. Put me down!
- 1049. Put me down, arseholes!
- 1050. Gustavo, tell them to let me down!
- 1051. Something is wrong!
- 1052. - Can't you get them to put me down?
- I'm telling them!
- 1053. Marianito! Turco!
- 1054. Careful, boys.
- 1055. Goddamn it, Comanche!
- 1056. Stop it!
- 1057. Arseholes!
- 1058. Arseholes!
- 1059. Leaving already?
- 1060. No, no, stay.
- 1061. We worked it out.
Really, don't worry, come with me.
- 1062. Stop, I'm getting dizzy!
- 1063. Relax, this is great!
- 1064. Stop it, please!
- 1065. Did you ever go to
that amusement park?
- 1066. The one they closed down
because the rollercoaster flew off the...
- 1067. Call a doctor!
- 1068. and she threatened to take
every last penny,
- 1069. even all his properties...
- 1070. - We're taking her home...
- Yes, that'd be the best.
- 1071. I'm very sorry about this.
It was still a wonderful party.
- 1072. Excuse me, please.
- 1073. Most of the cuts are superficial,
they'll heal quickly.
- 1074. But we'll take her in just to make sure
- 1075. that no tendons are torn.
- 1076. Does she have good medical insurance?
- 1077. Romina, please, go back inside.
- 1078. I'm just asking about her insurance.
- 1079. Great. Stay there.
- 1080. I'm fine.
- 1081. Romi, dear, are you OK?
- 1082. - Are you sure?
- Yes, don't worry. Relax.
- 1083. Why don't we use this break
to cut the cake?
- 1084. Come on, girls,
don't leave me hanging here.
- 1085. Come on, girls.
- 1086. It's been a terrible night,
but now I want to relax
- 1087. and enjoy my wedding.
- 1088. I don't think I'll get married again.
- 1089. NOW!
- 1090. Romi!
- 1091. Mili, you got it!
- 1092. I can't believe it!
- 1093. A picture with Mili!
- 1094. Wouldn't you like to marry Mili?
- 1095. Come on!
- 1096. All the rest may be bullshit,
- 1097. but let's prove that the ring tradition
does come true!
- 1098. Wouldn't that be great?
- 1099. Stop, Romi.
- 1100. Kiss...
- 1101. We should do the garters,
toss the bouquet...
- 1102. Do you want to continue
or call this off?
- 1103. We're calling it off.
- 1104. We're calling it off.
- 1105. But why? You're such a party pooper!
- 1106. Girls, here it goes!
- 1107. Besides, we still haven't had
the hot pastrami.
- 1108. Boy, that was expensive!
- 1109. Ariel, tell them.
- 1110. We spent a whole week arguing
about the pastrami.
- 1111. We decided on it, we paid for it,
and now I want some.
- 1112. Romina! Stop it!
- 1113. Let everyone go home.
- 1114. This isn't a joke.
- 1115. My family's lawyer even suggested
I press charges against you.
- 1116. Don't tell me this is all Mummy's idea.
- 1117. Cut it out, Romina!
- 1118. Your mum is a real...
- 1119. wedding planner.
- 1120. Stop it!
- 1121. What did I do to you?
- 1122. It was nothing
compared to what you're doing to me!
- 1123. Son,
- 1124. please, calm down.
- 1125. Please.
- 1126. God...
- 1127. Shoot this, Néstor.
- 1128. Néstor, turn the camera on.
- 1129. You too, get over here.
- 1130. Shoot this, please.
- 1131. If I get married again...
- 1132. If I ever find a guy who's worth it...
- 1133. I'm going to show this video
at our wedding!
- 1134. I'll even watch this with my kids.
- 1135. Instead of "Dora the Explorer"
and all that crap, I'll play this video.
- 1136. I know!
- 1137. I'll put it on one of those digital
picture frames that play photos
- 1138. in a loop!
- 1139. Get off my daughter, bitch.
- 1140. Stay out or it's hell!
- 1141. I was going to help you, Bocha.
- 1142. Cuca, come here.
- 1143. Honey, are you all right?
- 1144. Doctor!
- 1145. You take care of her,
you take him.
- 1146. What is he on?
- 1147. Nothing, he had an emotional shock.
No drugs here...
- 1148. Can you walk?
- 1149. What's the name of the bride?
- 1150. Romina...
- 1151. I need you to sit down
so I can take your blood pressure.
- 1152. A chair, Mauro!
- 1153. Sit down.
- 1154. Take his jacket off, please.
- 1155. Can you sit down?
- 1156. Are you OK?
- 1157. Relax, Romi, relax.
- 1158. Can you get her some water?
- 1159. - Easy, Romi.
- You just need to rest.
- 1160. Wait, Ariel.
- 1161. Calm down.
- 1162. It's fine.
- 1163. Nothing happened.
We are all right. OK?
- 1164. Relax.
- 1165. No, Ariel!
- 1166. Easy...