- 1. T- D-
- 2. s- z- Th-
- 3. B- T- V-
- 4. H- T- D- K- G-
- 5. s- z- P- B-
- 6. Ba-Ba- T- T-
- 7. K- Kuh- Ch-
- 8. Th- V- Th-
- 9. Zzz- Sss- Bzz- Ch-
- 10. B-B-Buh- V-V-Vuh-
- 11. G-G-Guh- D-D-Duh-
- 12. B-B-Buh- B-B-Buh-
- 13. B-B-Beh- B-B-Beh- Bah-
- 14. N-N-Nuh- N-N-Nuh-
- 15. N-N-Nuh- No.
- 16. N-N-Nuh- N-N-Nuh- N-N-Nuh- No.
- 17. N-N-Nuh-
- 18. F- Feel- Field-
- 19. Fill- Filled- Filts-
- 20. Foil- Failed- Fell-
- 21. Felds- Pill- Pills-
- 22. Pall- Nall-
- 23. Foal- Foals-
- 24. FOId- Fold-
- 25. Pool-
- 26. Pool-
- 27. Sell- Se-
- 28. I'm looking for the M8.
- 29. Eh-
- 30. Aye, you've gotta go
straight along that way and-
- 31. This is gonna be pure hard to explain.
- 32. - Do you know where the Asda is?
- 33. Yeah, I don't even know
what way you're pointin'. What?
- 34. - See, if you just drive straight along up there-
- 35. And see the traffic lights up there?
- 36. Take a right.
- 37. Then you'll go past lbrox Stadium, right?
- 38. And go straight through a roundabout.
- 39. Then take a left.
So it's right, then just-
- 40. And it's there. The motorway is there.
- 41. It's back of Asda. You'll see it.
- 42. - Back of Asda, see?
- 43. - Am I keeping you from something?
- 44. - Where are you going?
- Along here.
- 45. - For what? For work?
- No, I need to go meet somebody.
- 46. - Oh, you're going to meet someone.
- 47. - All right. Thank you.
- 48. I'm looking for a post office.
- 49. - Post office?
- 50. Where are you from?
- 51. - Where I am from?
- 52. - Albania.
- Oh, are you?
- 53. - You have family here?
- 54. Oh, you do.
- 55. That's the reason I'm saying
you have to go another way...
- 56. for another-
- 57. it's after the shopping ce-
- 58. - Hi.
- 59. - Yeah, lost.
- What are you looking for?
- 60. - I'm looking for the M8.
- Up to the roundabout-
- 61. - Are you walking?
- 62. - Where are you walking to?
- 63. - Oh, you're going home. To your family?
- No, no, just myself.
- 64. - Just yourself?
- Aye. It's great.
- 65. - Yeah? How?
- I can do whatever I like.
- 66. - So where are you coming from?
- Govan. Right there.
- 67. - Sorry?
- 68. - Govan? Do you work there?
- No, no.
- 69. Don't work there. I work for myself.
- 70. - Do you want a lift?
- Eh- Aye, why not?
- 71. You'll have to tell me how to get there.
- 72. - Just follow this road straight up.
- 73. Sure.
- 74. - So what do you do?
- 75. Oh, you're an electrician.
- 76. - It's cold, right?
- Ah, it's a wee bit nippy, aye.
- 77. Yeah.
- 78. So what is it youse all doing?
- 79. I'm- I'm just, uh, driving-
- 80. just, uh... some furniture
for my family and-
- 81. - Oh, right?
- 82. So you live alone?
- 83. - Yes.
- And you love it?
- 84. - Aye. It's great.
- What do you love about living alone?
- 85. - Nobody to nag you.
- Do I go straight through?
- 86. Yeah, just straight through.
Straight through the whole way.
- 87. It should be just cart around that street
and stay in the right hand lane.
- 88. - What's that?
- That's a tattoo of my name.
- 89. - Of your name?
- 90. - What's your name?
- 91. - Andy. Hi.
- Pleased to meet you.
- 92. - Nice to meet you too.
- Thank you very much.
- 93. Andy!
- 94. - Want me?
- You coming?
- 95. The spot back here, you get-
you put your hand out. Anybody can stop.
- 96. There's lonely old guys. Know what I mean?
- 97. It was- Hey, might as well check her out,
driving away in a big van.
- 98. Sure you can drive this, huh? Huh?
- 99. - No girlfriend? Really?
- Nah, I don't have a girlfriend at all.
- 100. You're very charming.
- 101. That's better.
- 102. Yeah? Sorted?
- 103. - You have a handsome face.
- 104. - Yeah.
- Thanks a lot. Cheers.
- 105. - Do you think I'm pretty?
- I think you're gorgeous.
- 106. - Do you?
- Aye, definitely.
- 107. Good.
- 108. And a friendly smile as well.
- 109. - Do I?
- Aye, right deep
- 110. - What about your smile?
- 111. You've a nice smile yourself.
- 112. - Cheers.
- 113. Good.
- 114. No, no, no, lads! No!
- 115. - Mommy!
- 116. I thought...
- 117. you had your eye on my towel.
- 118. No. I wanted to speak to you.
- 119. Do you know if there's any good spots
to surf around here?
- 120. I'm not a surfer.
- 121. Just living in a little tent over there.
- 122. - Just hanging around.
- 123. - Reading, swimming.
- You're not from here? Where are you from?
- 124. - I'm from Czech Republic.
- Why are you in Scotland?
- 125. I just... wanted to get away from it all.
- 126. Yeah? Why here?
- 127. Because it's-
- 128. it's nowhere.
- 129. Whoa! Whoa, whoa. Excuse me.
- 130. Can I talk to you
before you run away, darling?
- 131. I wanted to speak to you earlier,
right, but you disappeared.
- 132. I thought you went to the ladies'
- 133. Anyway, right, fuck all that shite. Right?
- 134. I really want to buy you a drink, man.
You look absolutely stunning.
- 135. And I-
- 136. You know what?
I'm all alone. You're all alone.
- 137. What do you say? What's one drink?
- 138. What's one drink?
- 139. - I saw you on the road.
- What, you saw me on the road?
- 140. - Earlier, yeah.
- Are you having a laugh with me?
- 141. You saw me?
You wanna come get a drink and a dance?
- 142. - Are you alone here?
- Yeah, I'm all alone. Right?
- 143. The man from the car,
he buy the rose for you.
- 144. A mania body has been found
washed up on a beach...
- 145. near Arbroath.
- 146. His wife and child are reported missing.
- 147. The police say the body
has been identified...
- 148. as 36-year-old Kenneth McClelland
- 149. The body was found by a tourist...
- 150. and is believed to have been
in the water for some time.
- 151. Mr. McClelland was married and worked as
a chemistry lecturer at Edinburgh University.
- 152. The alarm was raised when he failed
to turn up for work this morning.
- 153. His car was found
at the nearby Deer Park Golf Club.
- 154. His wife, 32-year-old Alison McClelland,
and 18-month-old son...
- 155. are believed to have been with him.
- 156. A police and coast guard search operation
involving a helicopter...
- 157. has been halted due to fog.
- 158. The next bulletin is on the hour.
- 159. Well, plenty to talk about,
as ever, with Kay.
- 160. You can call now- 10-500-92-95-00.
- 161. You can text as well- 80295.
- 162. - It's 8:17.
- Good morning, Gary.
- 163. Well, as we've heard,
for a whole host of reasons...
- 164. 2014 is a very important year
- 165. Of course, the referendum.
We're expecting that date today.
- 166. But the Commonwealth Games
and Ryder Cup-
- 167. - You seem very excited about that.
- 168. He's jumping out of his seat at
the prospect of the year he's gonna have-
- 169. Fuckin' hell, you're gorgeous.
- 170. - You think so?
- It's your eyes.
- 171. Somethin' about your eyes.
- 172. Your eyes, your lips.
- 173. - That black hair.
- 174. You just look...
- 175. amazing.
- 176. Hey, you okay?
- 177. Want a hand up? Want a hand?
- 178. Get out, eh? Get out!
- 179. Excuse me.
- 180. Excuse me.
- 181. Uh, I'm a bit lost, really.
- 182. Am I headed towards Taynuilt?
- 183. Yeah.
- 184. I am? Is it far?
- 185. It's about 10 minutes away.
- 186. Ten minutes?
Are you- Are you headed there?
- 187. I'm going to the supermarket.
- 188. Is it on the way?
- 189. Yeah.
- 190. I could drop you off if you'd like.
- 191. Yeah?
- 192. Here. Let me turn this up for you.
- 193. That's better.
- 194. You're very quiet.
- 195. So why do you shop at night then?
- 196. People wind me up.
- 197. How?
- 198. They're ignorant.
- 199. What about your friends?
- 200. So you don't have any friends?
- 201. No.
- 202. How about a girlfriend?
- 203. How old are you?
- 204. I'm '26.
- 205. When was the last time
you had a girlfriend?
- 206. Never had one.
- 207. So don't you get lonely then?
- 208. You've very nice hands.
- 209. You've beautiful hands.
- 210. Do you want to look at me?
- 211. - This isn't Tesco's, is it?
- 212. I noticed you looking at me before.
- 213. And?
- 214. I liked it.
- 215. You're uncomfortable.
- 216. No. Just want to go to Tesco's.
- 217. So you never think about it then?
- 218. Think about what?
- 219. Being with a girl.
- 220. When was the last time
you touched someone?
- 221. Let me see your hands.
- 222. Cold.
- 223. I have to get back soon.
- 224. How was that?
- 225. Cold.
- 226. Do you want to do it again?
- 227. Yeah.
- 228. Do you want to touch my neck?
- 229. Here.
- 230. How was that?
- 231. Yeah.
- 232. Your hands are very soft.
- 233. I have a place about 30 minutes away.
- 234. Will you come with me there?
- 235. Cold.
- 236. I won't let that stop us.
- 237. Come to me.
- 238. Dreaming?
- 239. Yes.
- 240. Dreaming?
- 241. Yes, we are.
- 242. The bus will be along in a minute.
- 243. Do you not think you should
be wearing a jacket, little lass?
- 244. The weather's terrible up here.
- 245. You'll catch your death of cold if you've
not got a jacket or a hat or something on.
- 246. You've not got the right clothes on at all.
- 247. You all right there?
- 248. Eh?
- 249. You Okay?
- 250. Can I do something for you?
- 251. Chase yourself, dafty.
- 252. Leave the lassie alone.
She doesn't want anything to do with you.
- 253. Do you need any help?
- 254. Yes.
- 255. Right.
- 256. Let me just take your coat.
- 257. Spoon, Jar. Jar, spoon.
- 258. Spoon, Jar. Jar-
Wonder whether that's working, don't you?
- 259. Spoon, Jar. Jar, spoon.
- 260. Spoon, Jar. Jar, spoon.
- 261. Spoon, Jar.
Spoon, Jar. Jar, spoon.
- 262. Stop!
- 263. Stop!
- 264. Pull it. Pull it.
- 265. Night.
- 266. You all right?
- 267. If you're frightened, let's go.
- 268. Come on.
- 269. It's all right.
- 270. That's it.
- 271. It's okay. It's okay.
- 272. It's okay.
- 273. It's okay.
- 274. All right.
- 275. Okay.
- 276. You did it.
- 277. You did it.
- 278. You all right?
- 279. You just off for a ramble
in the woods then? Eh?
- 280. - Huh?
- You just off for a ramble in the woods?
- 281. Yeah, yeah? Oh, it's, uh-
Watch how you step here. It's a bit, uh-
- 282. it's a bit slippery round here,
but- this time of year.
- 283. It's all right in summer. Well, it's still wet
in summer, but not as bad as it is now.
- 284. But there's plenty of trails around here.
- 285. Have you been here before?
- 286. No? First time? Yeah?
- 287. Oh, you won't get lost.
They're all clearly marked.
- 288. But, uh, there's about 2,000 acres
of forest here...
- 289. so you shouldn't- you should have,
uh, plenty of places to go in there.
- 290. - You on your own?
- 291. Yeah, on your own? Oh, well, it's a nice
place if you want some solitude...
- 292. you know, to “gather your thoughts”
and all that, yeah?
- 293. - So, uh, enjoy yourself anyway, okay?
- Thank you.