- 1. It's time.
- 2. Hey there...
- 3. good morning. How are you today?
- 4. Hey. What are you doing up?
- 5. Moo.
- 6. Is that Daddy?
- 7. Hey there, cowgirl.
- 8. She's a little feisty today.
- 9. Babies should be sleeping.
- 10. "I'm too hungry for my own good."
- 11. I gotta get ready.
- 12. Wrong day to be forgetting stuff.
- 13. You know how lucky you are.
Don't screw this up.
- 14. All right! Jesus.
- 15. - She go back to sleep?
- Yes. Ate like a pig.
- 16. I know I'm lucky. I ace this job,
the department's wide open.
- 17. Get my own division someday.
You should see their houses.
- 18. Hello?
- 19. Well, yes.
- 20. Don't worry, I will.
- 21. He's right here.
- 22. - Hello.
- 23. Yes, sir.
- 24. - Going to roll call?
- I'm leaving now.
- 25. - Hoyt?
- Yes, sir?
- 26. - Fairies go to roll call. We don't.
- Good to know.
- 27. There's a coffee shop on 7th.
Be there at 10.
- 28. Be in comfortable shoes.
Got a backup gun?
- 29. - Only the standard issue Beretta.
- Bring it. Cuffs too.
- 30. Maybe we'll do some business.
- 31. I know. That's why I signed up.
I want to thank you for this—
- 32. What's wrong?
- 33. Feels like football tryouts.
- 34. I wish it was tomorrow
so I'd know if I made the squad.
- 35. Listen, it's not tomorrow, it's today.
- 36. - I know it's gonna work out.
- You do?
- 37. Good morning, sir.
- 38. No, thank you, ma'am.
- 39. Get some chow in you.
- 40. Thank you, sir, but I ate.
- 41. Fine. Don't.
- 42. It's nice here.
- 43. May I read?
- 44. - I'm sorry, sir. I—
- Thank you.
- 45. - I'll get something to eat.
- Hell, no you won't. You fucked up.
- 46. I'm trying to read. Please shut up.
- 47. I'll like not being in a hot
black and white all summer.
- 48. Tell me a story, Hoyt.
- 49. - Like my story?
- Not your story, a story.
- 50. Since you can't shut up
so I can read, tell me a story.
- 51. - I don't know any.
- You don't?
- 52. - No.
- I'll tell you one.
- 53. This is a newspaper, right?
It's 90 percent bullshit.
- 54. But it's entertaining. So I read it.
- 55. It entertains me. You won't let me
read it, so you entertain me.
- 56. Tell me a story now. Go.
- 57. - There was a DUI stop.
- A DUI stop?
- 58. Let me load up!
- 59. - A DUI? Oh, shit!
- Well, I—
- 60. - Listen, we were on midwatch—
- We who?
- 61. - Oh, me and Debbie.
- Who's Debbie?
- 62. Debbie Maxwell, my training officer.
- 63. - A female training officer?
- Yes, sir.
- 64. Okay. All right.
- 65. Was she black, white?
- 66. She was white.
- 67. - Lick-her license?
- A what?
- 68. A lick-her license.
Was she a dyke, a lesbian?
- 69. - Is she any good?
- She's pretty good.
- 70. - Okay, Debbie, midwatch. Go.
- 71. - It was a quiet night—
- 72. - What the fuck?
- You never know, that's the point. Go.
- 73. It was quiet and we're rolling...
- 74. I'm driving. This Acura,
just a beautiful car...
- 75. comes out a side street, all over
the median. I hit the wailer.
- 76. He drives for 10 blocks
before he pulls over.
- 77. Plates run clean,
so I test and arrest.
- 78. I'm belting in our unit,
and she's tossing his car.
- 79. She shows me a.38
and two loaded shotguns.
- 80. - No shit?
- No shit! So...
- 81. she calls and I'm searching.
I find 500 grams of meth.
- 82. Turns out he's on bail
- 83. on his way to smoke
his ex-partner before trial.
- 84. Boom.
- 85. - Prevented a murder.
- You got him. It's amazing.
- 86. It is. That you're out there...
- 87. with a fine bitch for a year and
the best story you can tell me...
- 88. is a drunk stop.
- 89. But I don't believe you.
You tapped that ass, didn't you?
- 90. Tell the truth.
You know you tapped that ass.
- 91. In the back, bam! Code X.
- 92. - I got a wife.
- You got a dick.
- 93. - You do have one, don't you?
- 94. Your dick lines up straight.
Right and left of it are pockets.
- 95. In those pockets are money.
Look in either one. Pay the bill.
- 96. Grab that menu off that window for me.
- 97. Get in, it's unlocked.
- 98. Throw that in the glove box.
- 99. - This is not from the motor pool.
- No. Sexy, though, huh?
- 100. - Where's the office, at division?
- You're in the office.
- 101. Going up.
- 102. Today is a training day.
- 103. Give you a taste of the business.
- 104. I got 38 cases pending trial...
- 105. 63 active investigations,
250 I can't clear.
- 106. I supervise five officers.
- 107. Five sets of problems.
You could be six.
- 108. I ain't holding no hands.
- 109. You got today to show me
what you're made of.
- 110. You don't like Narcotics,
get the fuck out of my car...
- 111. get a job chasing bad checks.
You hear me?
- 112. - I hear you.
- 113. Why do you want to be a narc?
- 114. To serve my community by ridding
it of dangerous drugs.
- 115. Right, but why a narc?
- 116. I want to make detective.
- 117. Stick with me, you can do it.
- 118. Unlearn that academy shit.
- 119. Don't bring that here.
It'll get you killed.
- 120. I'll do anything you want me to do.
- 121. My nigga.
- 122. Roll your window down. Start there.
- 123. - Got to hear it, smell it, taste it.
- 124. How's your "Espanol"?
- 125. Learn that shit.
- 126. That will get you killed.
- 127. They plot all kinds of shit
behind your back.
- 128. You gonna teach me that
old-school Rodney King shit?
- 129. We don't roll like that no more.
- 130. Now we use this.
- 131. These niggas are too strong.
- 132. - Think I'm crazy?
- I don't know what to think.
- 133. - Yeah?
- 134. Good.
- 135. Good.
- 136. Been married long?
- 137. - About a year.
- 138. - You got a kid?
- A girl, 9 months.
- 139. I got four. Boys.
- 140. You need a son,
I'll hook your lady up. Can't miss.
- 141. Can we not talk
about my family, all right?
- 142. I respect that.
- 143. I'm married, I got my queen too.
- 144. I remember having a young bride.
- 145. You probably fuck her face-to-face,
- 146. Let's not talk about her.
- 147. That's my point. You're so in love,
it's coming right out.
- 148. The day you bring
that here is the day...
- 149. you don't make it back.
Hide it deep inside of you.
- 150. The maggots out here
will find it...
- 151. use it against you
and chew you up.
- 152. Never wear the ring to work.
- 153. - I'm serious about that.
- 154. What's here?
- 155. Transactions.
- 156. You see that guy trying to act
like he's not slanging dope?
- 157. - Yeah.
- That's my boy.
- 158. That's my boy, Neto.
- 159. Only 17, but he can kill.
- 160. - Works for me.
- He's an informer?
- 161. Teammate. I got eyes everywhere.
- 162. He gets to make some cash.
Lets me know when big things happen.
- 163. Big transactions.
- 164. - You trust him?
- Damn right I do.
- 165. Sprung his mom from INS detention.
Here we go. Watch this.
- 166. That's right. Come on down.
- 167. Come on. Look at it. Sexy, ain't it?
- 168. That's right.
- 169. - See the hand-to-hand?
- I saw it.
- 170. - When was your last felony stop?
- Two weeks ago.
- 171. You need practice.
- 172. - College kids.
- They'll get an education today.
- 173. I want them grabbing glass.
You take the back.
- 174. Stay off of the Rover.
- 175. Let's go.
- 176. - You little fuckers.
- Run, baby, run.
- 177. Police! Let's see your hands!
- 178. Put them up! Put them up!
- 179. Put your hands on the windshield!
- 180. - Put your hands on the glass.
- Driver, put it in park!
- 181. - It's a stick shift!
- Throw the keys out the window!
- 182. Put your hands on your chest!
- 183. All right, fork it over.
- 184. - What?
- You know.
- 185. The marijuana. Give it to me!
- 186. - Give it!
- Sorry, sir.
- 187. - Shut up! Give me that pipe.
- My mom gave me that pipe.
- 188. She can pick it up in jail.
Give me the cigarettes too.
- 189. - Control your suspect!
- Palms on the glass!
- 190. Move the hands, I'll slap you!
Face against the glass! Right there!
- 191. You know this is a gang neighborhood?
- 192. - Yeah!
- Then don't come down here.
- 193. I see you down here again,
I'll make you walk home.
- 194. I'll let the homeboys run
a train on her. Know what that is?
- 195. Yes, sir.
- 196. All right, gentlemen.
Thanks for your cooperation.
- 197. Let's go. Safe your iron, son.
- 198. Shit!
- 199. I like that shit.
- 200. I like how you move.
You were trained well.
- 201. Check that out. It's a bad dime.
See the hairs, undeveloped seeds.
- 202. You see how immature it is.
- 203. That's classic Mexican garbage.
- 204. Let me see. It's old.
Probably last year's.
- 205. To be truly effective...
- 206. a good narcotics agent
must know and love narcotics.
- 207. A good narcotics agent should have...
- 208. narcotics in his blood.
- 209. - What, you gonna smoke that?
- No, you are.
- 210. - Hell if I am!
- 211. - You're not?
- 212. - Why? You a Mormon?
- I'm not losing my job.
- 213. This is your job.
- 214. - Smoke it.
- 215. This ain't a test. Take a hit.
- 216. Listen, I became a cop
to stop people from using—
- 217. - That ain't cocaine. Take a hit.
- No, man.
- 218. - Jesus Christ!
- Yeah, right.
- 219. If I was a dealer, you'd be dead!
- 220. Turn shit down out here,
and your wife gets a flag.
- 221. What's wrong with you?
- 222. You know what?
- 223. I don't want you in my unit.
Get the fuck out of my car, rookie.
- 224. Poo butt-ass.
- 225. - What's the holdup?
- Move it!
- 226. Give me that thing.
- 227. I'll smoke it. Give it to me.
- 228. You want me to, I'll smoke it.
- 229. Virgin lungs. Man up now.
Man up, nigga. Man up.
- 230. Go ahead. Get it.
- 231. - Come on!
- Shut the fuck up and just wait!
- 232. - Man the fuck up! Finish that shit!
- 233. Let's go, nigga. Let's go.
- 234. Oh, shit!
- 235. You okay, kid?
- 236. That's a man size hit you took.
When's the last time you smoked weed?
- 237. The last— Twelfth grade.
- 238. We were...
- 239. - Well, we were...
- Smoking weed.
- 240. - Yeah.
- 241. Left that out of your service jacket.
- 242. I know you got secrets.
Everybody got secrets.
- 243. - Didn't know you liked it wet, though.
- What's wet?
- 244. Butt-naked. Ill. Sherm. Dust.
- 245. PCP. Primos. P-dog.
- 246. That's what you had.
- 247. You couldn't taste it?
- 248. - I never done it.
- I haven't, but you have now.
- 249. Shit!
- 250. Shit. I'll get piss-tested,
and I'll get fired.
- 251. The boss has our back.
We know before we piss.
- 252. - Shit!
- 253. Why did you do this?
- 254. You're an adult.
Nobody made you smoke.
- 255. You made a decision. Live with it.
- 256. Not like I put a gun to your head.
- 257. Man...
- 258. - Oh, man, shit.
- Come on, get your shit together now.
- 259. This is my dog's house.
- 260. We'll see what he thinks of you.
- 261. - Get your ass in here!
- Roger, what's up?
- 262. - How are they treating you?
- All right.
- 263. - I didn't wake you up?
- I never sleep.
- 264. Right. This my new guy, Jake.
- 265. Come on. Get in here.
- 266. Yeah. Time to get my swerve on here!
- 267. - What you drinking?
- The best.
- 268. The best, I know. Best for the best.
- 269. I heard about Vegas.
Got a green light on your ass.
- 270. No problem.
- 271. Russians want you. I got your back.
- 272. I know that. Thank you.
- 273. Here. Get that medicine up in you.
- 274. - Back to the world.
- Back to the world.
- 275. Went and got yourself
a daisy-fresh rookie.
- 276. He's high as a motherfucker.
What did you give him?
- 277. - A little of Mexico's finest.
- 278. Garbage.
- 279. - Where'd you grow up?
- North Hollywood.
- 280. - What's your last name?
- 281. Hoyt. Hoyt...
- 282. - Strong safety, North Hollywood High.
- 283. - How'd you know that?
- How did you?
- 284. - I follow all the good players.
- No doubt.
- 285. Excuse me. Shit.
- 286. - Strong safety, huh?
- It's me. What's up?
- 287. I can't do anything.
Clean up your own mess. Don't call me.
- 288. Hey! Here's a joke, boy.
- 289. Man walks out of his house,
sees this snail lying on his porch.
- 290. So he picks it up,
chucks it into the backyard.
- 291. Snail bounces off a rock,
busts its shell up all to shit...
- 292. lands in the grass.
- 293. Snail lies there dying.
- 294. But...
- 295. snail doesn't die.
Soon it can crawl again.
- 296. And one day...
- 297. snail heads back
to the front of the house.
- 298. Finally, after about a year...
- 299. the little guy crawls
back on the porch.
- 300. Right then the man walks
out of his house...
- 301. sees this snail again.
- 302. So he looks at it...
- 303. and he says:
- 304. "The fuck's your problem?"
- 305. That's not funny.
- 306. What you laughing for then?
- 307. - I don't know, man. I—
- 308. Figure that joke out,
you'll figure the streets out.
- 309. Nothing to figure out.
It's senseless bullshit.
- 310. - You know— I already figured it out.
- 311. - Yeah.
- You already figured the streets out?
- 312. Well, it's all about smiles and cries.
- 313. - Put the drink down. What is that?
- Hold on!
- 314. Hold on. Smiles and cries.
- 315. Smiles and cries.
Smiles and cries. I hear you.
- 316. Yeah, you gotta control
your smiles and cries...
- 317. because that's all you have,
and nobody can take that away.
- 318. Oh, shit.
- 319. What you think, dog? Think this
greenhorn can handle undercover?
- 320. You were just like him.
Same silly-ass look and everything.
- 321. Saving the goddamn world.
- 322. Now that's some smiles
and cries for your ass!
- 323. - That was you.
- Shit lasted a week.
- 324. Gotta get back to it.
- 325. Thanks for the snort.
- 326. - Good to see you.
- 327. Yes, sir. What you doing later?
- 328. Stay home. Save some cheddar.
- 329. My dream's less than a year away.
Philippine Islands, here I come.
- 330. - Let me go too.
- You're invited.
- 331. Hey. Open your eyes, man.
You'll feel a lot better.
- 332. Boom! Come on, man. Sit your ass up.
- 333. Who are you?
- 334. I'm the Zig-Zag man. Who are you?
- 335. - I'm a cop. Watch out!
- Don't shoot nobody.
- 336. Get that beer in you for ballast.
- 337. - No, man.
- Get it in you. You'll feel better.
- 338. Stop the car!
- 339. Stop the car! I saw something!
- 340. - Just relax.
- 341. All right! Hold the fuck on— Hey!
- 342. Fuck me, man! Shit.
- 343. Police officer!
Get away from the girl!
- 344. - I'm gonna fuck you too, cop!
- Get the—
- 345. We didn't do shit! Bitch is crazy!
- 346. Roll over, man. Roll the fuck over!
- 347. Fucking ass prick!
- 348. My nigga!
- 349. Go ahead, cowboy,
you got mad squabbles.
- 350. - Thanks for the help.
- You should've shot them.
- 351. What's happening?
- 352. - You're dead!
- Okay! Wait! Hold it!
- 353. - You too, white boy!
- 354. - My cousins will blast you fools!
- Calm down.
- 355. - Calm down. You okay?
- No, I'm not!
- 356. - Look at my nose!
- I see it.
- 357. Put ice on it. You'll be fine.
What're you doing here?
- 358. - I was just—
- They probably got AIDS:
- 359. Why you not at school?
- 360. I was going to a ditch party and—
- 361. You almost became the ditch party.
- 362. - Where your cousins from?
- Hillside "Trece"!
- 363. - Remember that!
- Tell your cousins to get your back.
- 364. Grab your bag and go home now.
- 365. - No! I need a statement—
- Don't need no statement.
- 366. - They'll fuck you up.
- We gonna let them go?
- 367. You wanna beat them up, go ahead.
- 368. I got a punching bag at home.
They should be off the streets.
- 369. You hear that?
- 370. - Wanna go home or to jail?
- What you think?
- 371. Got room at the booty house.
You been there?
- 372. - You'll grab your ankles.
- Suck my dick!
- 373. - I know people.
- That's how it starts.
- 374. What about you? What you got?
- 375. - Got nothing?
- 376. - You sure?
- 377. - Where's your horn?
- Got none.
- 378. You got money, though.
- 379. You lied to me!
- 380. Lucky I don't make you eat that.
- 381. Stand up, you. Stand the fuck up!
- 382. Yeah. Oh, shit, huh?
- 383. Turn around, sucker. Turn around.
- 384. So you like raping girls?
- 385. - Like to rape girls?
- No, man.
- 386. - That's what you like?
- 387. That what you like? Don't lie.
- 388. Told me to suck your dick.
Is that what you said?
- 389. Look at me.
- 390. You wanted me
to suck your dick, right?
- 391. Isn't that what you said?
- 392. Didn't you say suck it?
Don't lie. Am I a liar?
- 393. You didn't say that?
- 394. That's not what you said?
So I'm lying?
- 395. - No, please!
- Where is it? I can't find it.
- 396. Pull your pants down.
- 397. Which nut you want?
I'll leave you one.
- 398. Your choice. Just make a decision.
- 399. All right.
Put your hands on your head.
- 400. Close your eyes. Close your eyes.
- 401. Lucky I got other business.
- 402. I'd cut your fucking dick off
and stick it up your funky ass. Bitch.
- 403. Damn! I'm thirsty.
I want a beer. What about you?
- 404. You want a beer?
- 405. I'm gonna leave you three to it.
- 406. Pussy-ass bitch!
- 407. I see you again, I'll fuck you up!
- 408. You won't see shit coming!
- 409. I'll dent your mouth,
I'll crack your head open.
- 410. You fucking pig! Come on!
- 411. - That girl's 14.
- She all woman, though.
- 412. You tax that ass for days, man!
Keep walking, bitch!
- 413. You want a beer?
- 414. - No, I don't want a beer, man.
- No? You mad?
- 415. Want to book that $60, huh?
- 416. Here, go ahead, book it into evidence.
- 417. Where the suspects? Go get them.
- 418. You let them go.
- 419. - I let them go?
- You did.
- 420. You want to run and gun,
stay in Patrol.
- 421. This is Investigations.
- 422. Garbage men handle garbage.
- 423. Professional anglers
go after the big fish.
- 424. Chasing them crackhead
- 425. - They'd have killed you.
- They belong in jail.
- 426. Why? They got beaten,
lost their money.
- 427. Hillside's "eses" will smoke them.
What more you want?
- 428. - I want justice.
- That's not justice?
- 429. - That's street justice.
- 430. - Let them kill each other?
- God willing.
- 431. Fuck them!
Everybody looking like them.
- 432. Reality is, the good guys...
- 433. they die first.
The school kids and moms...
- 434. family men, don't want to catch
- 435. To protect the sheep,
you got to catch the wolf.
- 436. It takes a wolf to catch a wolf,
- 437. What?
- 438. - Protect the sheep by killing wolves.
- I heard you.
- 439. - You didn't hear me.
- All right. Whatever.
- 440. Whatever the fuck-ever!
- 441. Do you ever lock anybody up?
You seem busy keeping people out.
- 442. You don't know shit!
- 443. Shit, they build jails because of me!
- 444. Judges gave over 15,000 man-years
of incarceration time...
- 445. based on my cases.
My record speaks for itself.
- 446. How many felons have you got?
- 447. I rest my case.
- 448. - I'm not smoking crack, all right?
- I'm glad. Put it in the glove box.
- 449. Put the $60 in there too.
- 450. That'll come in handy.
We'll use it like a credit card.
- 451. No matter what I say,
you did the right thing.
- 452. Reminds me when I was
chasing down bad guys.
- 453. Pretty amazing shit you did
- 454. Thanks.
- 455. I noticed you applied that chokehold
- 456. That's a no-no procedure.
- 457. - I was getting my ass kicked.
- You did what you had to do.
- 458. You did what you had to do.
- 459. That's right.
- 460. What a wolf does. You a wolf?
- 461. Come on, wolf! Come on, dog!
- 462. No, I said a wolf,
not a rooster, a wolf.
- 463. - That's a rooster, give me a wolf!
- Give me a beer!
- 464. There you go! That's my nigga.
- 465. You got the magic eye, Hoyt.
- 466. You have the magic eye.
- 467. You up your street IQ...
- 468. you'll do some damage,
- 469. Crime fighter.
- 470. - What you need?
- 471. - Uh, 20 bucks...
- 472. Smell like bacon!
Do I look like a sucker to you, nigga?
- 473. Fuck you, rookie!
- 474. Go fetch, dog.
- 475. You want me to...
- 476. Oh, come on, man, it's...
- 477. Give me a break! Hey, you! Slow up!
- 478. Come on, stop!
- 479. Police officer! Police officer! Stop!
Come on, man!
- 480. Give me a break! Shit!
- 481. Get out! Get out of here
or I call police.
- 482. Police officer, ma'am, calm down.
I said stop! Stop!
- 483. Get the fuck off me. Fuck off.
- 484. You're making this so much harder!
Just calm down!
- 485. You love this shit, huh?
- 486. Hey, man, hey!
- 487. Pick him up!
- 488. Civil rights violating motherfuckers!
- 489. Fuck!
- 490. - Watch the fucking legs, man!
- Pick his legs up.
- 491. Ain't got nothing better to do
than fuck with me, man? Shit!
- 492. Who you working for?
- 493. I ain't work for nobody!
I'm on disability!
- 494. Shit! You know you cracking.
- 495. I don't sell no more.
- 496. - No rocks?
- No rocks.
- 497. - But I found this.
- No, you don't.
- 498. That motherfucker planted
that shit on me.
- 499. Put me in the front seat,
I'll whup his ass!
- 500. Who you working for?
- 501. Told you I don't work for nobody, man!
- 502. Where the rocks?
- 503. I got nothing on me.
I gave it up.
- 504. Where the rocks?
- 505. Open your mouth.
- 506. You a doctor now?
- 507. A dentist. Open it.
- 508. Lift up your tongue.
- 509. Your partner already searched me.
- 510. Yeah, okay.
- 511. You got a pen, got a writing pen?
- 512. Didn't see the motherfucker coming!
- 513. Nothing in there?
- 514. Nothing, man!
- 515. Ain't got nothing, huh?
- 516. God!
- 517. - Damn!
- Now what is that?
- 518. - Crack, man!
- Right. Jimmy crack corn.
- 519. One, two, three, four, five, six.
- 520. Oh, you federally fucked now.
- 521. You got crack and a gun.
- 522. With your record you'll get
10 years per bullet, you know?
- 523. Give me a name, now.
- 524. - You know I ain't no snitch!
- I know you ain't.
- 525. Give me a name.
- 526. - Twenty. A name!
- 527. That's 30 years!
- 528. You want to go to jail or go home?
- 529. - He in County.
- 530. This nigga named Sandman.
That's all I know! Shit!
- 531. Sandman?
- 532. See how easy it was?
- 533. - Unhook him.
- Sick of this shit, man!
- 534. Want the evidence?
- 535. - Fuck that, man.
- My nigga.
- 536. - It's Bob.
- 537. - How's it going?
- It's Alonzo.
- 538. - Got your gang book?
- 539. I need a res on a Sandman.
He may be in custody.
- 540. - Hold on. I'll check.
- No problem.
- 541. That doesn't fly anymore.
Shoving a pen down.
- 542. - What if he complains?
- To who?
- 543. 23130, 113th Street.
Kevin Miller, a.k.a. Sandman. Got it?
- 544. I know where it is.
- 545. - Out there by lmperial Courts?
- Exactly, uh-huh.
- 546. - Thanks a lot.
- No problem.
- 547. - We go after Sandman?
- We go after him.
- 548. Opening a Circuit City?
- 549. No, unclaimed shit from Property.
- 550. Hand it out to my CI's, witnesses,
- 551. Try to help out their families.
Put this on.
- 552. Come on, let's go.
- 553. Intel says she lives here alone.
She got two female juveniles...
- 554. possibly a male juvenile.
- 555. - If he's not here, why are we?
- To serve this warrant.
- 556. - We can't do that.
- Yes, we can. We the police.
- 557. - Why not get a real warrant?
- We trying to get shit done.
- 558. Stand over there
and don't get me killed.
- 559. - Police, we got a search warrant!
- L.A.P.D., open up!
- 560. Kevin ain't here!
- 561. Just open the door!
- 562. Kevin ain't here!
- 563. - Open the door, ma'am!
- He ain't even here!
- 564. I said Kevin ain't even over here!
- 565. We got a search warrant.
- 566. Ain't nobody here!
- 567. Get your big ass down!
Right down! Down!
- 568. Don't move, spread them out!
- 569. Anybody in the house?
Is anybody in the house?
- 570. My nephew, Dimitri! In the bedroom!
- 571. Okay. I'm gonna clear the house,
check it for weapons.
- 572. Kitchen's clear!
- 573. - Dimitri?
- 574. Put your hands up, son.
- 575. - Anybody else?
- 576. - You sure?
- 577. Okay, just stay right there.
Don't move! Don't you move.
- 578. Stand up. Keep your hands
where I can see them.
- 579. Sit down and place them
on your knees.
- 580. Sit down. We're the good guys.
- 581. Just sit down right over there
next to your auntie.
- 582. Right over there.
- 583. House is Code-4.
I'm starting the search.
- 584. - I wanna see that warrant.
- The what?
- 585. The warrant. I need a copy.
- 586. My partner has it.
He'll be out soon.
- 587. Where's your backup?
- 588. Just be quiet until we're through
with our investigation.
- 589. - You got the gun, don't you?
- That's right.
- 590. Punk-ass, bitch-ass, crooked-ass cop!
- 591. You a rookie.
- 592. Give me a break, okay?
- 593. How you doing over there?
- 594. You cool? Come on.
Don't worry about it, you're cool.
- 595. Just stay cool.
- 596. All right.
- 597. - Ma'am, please sit down.
- You act like you pay the rent!
- 598. - Sit down!
- You all stink!
- 599. You gotta get drunk to come
- 600. - Sit down now!
- Y'all stink!
- 601. You're gonna shoot me, boss?
- 602. Close your eyes.
This punk cop is gonna shoot me!
- 603. - Sit down, right now!
- 604. Okay! Everything is fine.
- 605. We made a mistake.
- 606. Didn't find a damn thing.
I'm very sorry.
- 607. Thanks for your cooperation.
- 608. - Show me that warrant.
- 609. I want to see that goddamn warrant!
- 610. Here you go. Let's go!
- 611. Shit!
- 612. Motherfuckers!
- 613. Hey, jackers! Give me my money back.
- 614. You ain't no police!
Give me my money back!
- 615. Jackers, why you all standing
over there? Blast them fools!
- 616. You ain't no police!
- 617. I want my money back!
- 618. Start, you motherfucker!
- 619. Fuck! Gun!
- 620. - Just get out of here!
- Stay in the car!
- 621. Yeah, motherfuckers!
- 622. That was not cool, all right?
That was not cool at all!
- 623. Opening fire in a neighborhood.
- 624. Where was the Sandman?
What were you doing back there?
- 625. Checking for narcotics activity.
Drugs, guns, baggies, you know?
- 626. - Yeah, cash!
- Speak on it, son.
- 627. - She's screaming about money—
- 628. She's screaming
about having us killed!
- 629. I'll be on the 6:00 news
in handcuffs because of you.
- 630. With the scandals,
it is open season on misconduct.
- 631. - They'll nail us to the wall.
- Pull over.
- 632. - Pull over.
- 633. - Yeah, pull over.
- 634. What?
- 635. Listen.
- 636. You're in a privileged position
- 637. Keep your mouth shut, eyes open.
- 638. Want to do some good,
this is the place to learn.
- 639. You can't take it, maybe you
should go back to your division.
- 640. Get a nice job lighting flares
or measuring car wrecks.
- 641. You got to decide
whether you're a wolf...
- 642. or a sheep.
- 643. Get your ink...
- 644. or go give him a hand.
- 645. What are we doing here?
We'll get killed.
- 646. - You know about this place?
- It's the Jungle, right?
- 647. They say don't come with anything
less than a platoon.
- 648. This is the heart of it.
- 649. Jungle. Damu headquarters.
- 650. Stoners.
- 651. A lot of murder investigations
- 652. One way in, one way out.
- 653. Thought we were going to eat.
- 654. Don't ever come here without me.
I'm serious. For your safety.
- 655. - How'd you get a golden pass?
- I treat them fair.
- 656. They know if they cross the line,
I tax that ass.
- 657. What's that, up there?
- 658. They flipping pigeons
to signal I'm here.
- 659. - What's up, Bone?
- What's up?
- 660. - What's up?
- It's all good.
- 661. I appreciate what you did
for my nephew.
- 662. For sure. For sure.
- 663. You better call me.
- 664. I'm sick of it.
I can't stand him!
- 665. - Who are they?
- Nobody. I got them under my thumb.
- 666. - What's up, Alonzo?
- All right, Spider. What's happening?
- 667. Hey, what's up, girl? Look at you.
- 668. All that jelly and no toast.
- 669. - Who lives here?
- Just one of my lovelies.
- 670. A loving touch, you know?
- 671. New guy, Jake.
- 672. Nice to meet you.
Welcome to my house.
- 673. - Give him some food. Take care of him.
- Of course.
- 674. - Of course. How are you?
- Good, good.
- 675. I have cable.
You watch whatever you want, okay?
- 676. - Thanks.
- This is your house.
- 677. I'll be right back.
- 678. - How you doing?
- 679. Now, this is all El Salvadorian food.
- 680. Thank you. It looks great.
- 681. I have to go.
- 682. Yeah, all right.
- 683. Let's go.
We got a meeting in 15 minutes.
- 684. - I just need to—
- Forget it. Let's go.
- 685. I'll see you, buddy.
- 686. You okay?
- 687. Here, use this.
- 688. - Who's here?
- L.A.P.D.'s finest.
- 689. Don't speak till you're spoken to.
- 690. Come on.
- 691. Good to see you.
- 692. That's my new guy. Jake Hoyt.
Captain Lou Jacobs.
- 693. Need to talk to the feds,
go to him first.
- 694. He'll take your back for you.
- 695. Stan Gursky,
he runs the D.A. shooting team.
- 696. Think about him
before you shoot someone.
- 697. If you're wrong,
he'll use your nuts for dice.
- 698. Right here,
Detective Doug Rosselli...
- 699. handles theft cases
for the French-poodle crowd.
- 700. He's a good man.
- 701. - Pleased to meet you.
- Good man.
- 702. - Should I...?
- 703. Get yourself a steak or something.
- 704. All right, gents.
- 705. I don't know why I'm meeting you.
I don't talk to dead men.
- 706. I ain't dead yet.
- 707. Fucking prick. Excuse me.
- 708. Why the long face, Doug?
- 709. - Feds seize your house or something?
- Fuck yourself.
- 710. Tell him the story.
- 711. Come on, tell the story.
- 712. - If it's so funny, you tell him.
- It's your story.
- 713. Asshole.
- 714. All right.
There's a serial burglar.
- 715. Chased him for a year.
A real slickster.
- 716. Captain's riding my ass
the whole time.
- 717. - Sentencing was today.
- Judge is female.
- 718. That's right. Landers.
- 719. I know Landers. She's a sharp lady.
- 720. No?
- 721. Guy gets ahold of some peanut butter,
packs his ass-crack with it.
- 722. He's standing before the bench,
waiting to give his statement.
- 723. Shoves his hand down his pants,
comes out with extra-chunky Jif.
- 724. Bailiffs won't come near him.
- 725. Now he looks the judge
right in the eyes...
- 726. and licks his fingers clean.
- 727. Holy shit.
- 728. So the judge says:
- 729. "This man's insane.
He can't go to prison."
- 730. - Sends him to Psychiatric.
- She fell for it.
- 731. Yeah! She's so fucking smart.
- 732. By the time she found out,
the guy's already been transferred.
- 733. - Proceedings closed.
- Yeah, closed.
- 734. He'll do six months
in the puzzle factory...
- 735. and they'll let him go.
- 736. Never, ever do a day in prison.
- 737. Give him credit. He worked the system,
deserves his freedom.
- 738. Yeah? Think so?
- 739. Or not.
- 740. I'll tell you what.
- 741. I'll find this guy on the street...
- 742. and I'll do him.
- 743. Better take his bullets away,
- 744. Shit!
- 745. Heard you had an expensive weekend
- 746. How did you ever screw up so bad?
- 747. It's nothing.
I didn't know. It's not my town.
- 748. The Russians don't care
if you're a cop.
- 749. They'll whack you.
You ought to get on a plane.
- 750. Why?
- 751. - It's an easy fix.
- 752. I'll just cash in an account.
- 753. - Whose?
- One of my old ones. My first one.
- 754. The guy's a high-security risk.
- 755. If I'm not around,
who will keep him off the radar?
- 756. I'm just taxing him, that's all.
- 757. It's your call.
- 758. Don't dick this up.
- 759. I do not want to see you
on the front page like the others.
- 760. Yeah, I understand.
- 761. Who's driving?
- 762. Me. Gray Mercedes.
- 763. Get the car.
- 764. Black Monte Carlo there,
back windows shot out.
- 765. It's me.
Listen, we got the green light.
- 766. Fax a copy
of the warrant to the clerk.
- 767. Get it signed by the judge, and I want
you and Paul to bring it to me.
- 768. Tell Jeff to pick up some tools.
Picks and shovels.
- 769. Make sure he signs them out
from maintenance. Copy?
- 770. That's right. Hurry up! Later.
- 771. So how much cash was in that jacket?
- 772. Forty G's.
- 773. What's that for?
- 774. - Really want to know?
- Yes, I do.
- 775. Nothing's free in this world.
Not even arrest warrants.
- 776. Shit, man, I didn't want to know.
- 777. Check this out.
Nice suit, Mark.
- 778. - Beautiful suit.
- Yeah, fuck you guys!
- 779. All right. Nice, nice.
- 780. What's up, Alonzo?
- 781. - The picks and shovels?
- In the trunk.
- 782. Digging a ditch?
- 783. No, you are.
Nice suit you got on there.
- 784. That's what I said.
- 785. - What up, killer?
- What's up with you?
- 786. - Heard you ran into trouble.
- It's all good.
- 787. Don't worry, everything's fine.
- 788. Shit, if we can get away with it,
I'm with you.
- 789. - Who the fuck is this?
- Jake Hoyt. It's my first day.
- 790. You're a long way from Starbucks.
- 791. - Why the fuck is he here?
- Gotta get his cherry popped.
- 792. Stay the fuck out of my way.
- 793. This is for the big dogs. Feel me?
- 794. Here it is, all legit,
signed by the judge, okay?
- 795. Thanks to the Sandman.
- 796. Safety is first.
- 797. He gives us shit,
we give him lead.
- 798. Let's do this right
so we can all go home.
- 799. Time to punch in, ladies.
- 800. Freeze! On the floor!
- 801. - Down!
- What are you clowns doing?
- 802. Hey, new guy, watch him!
- 803. - I'm on him.
- You know what you're doing?
- 804. Drop your gun!
- 805. Five. Four. Three.
- 806. Boom!
- 807. Give me a reason.
- 808. Alonzo's gonna have your ass.
- 809. What's up, Roger?
- 810. - What's going down, brother?
- Oh, it's all good, baby.
- 811. It's all good.
- 812. That's for you.
- 813. What am I supposed to do with this?
Wipe my ass?
- 814. Bad news, dog.
- 815. Gimme some of that $300-a-glass shit.
- 816. Please.
- 817. Had lunch with the wise men.
- 818. You gotta render unto Caesar.
- 819. - Those vampires want my pension.
- No, no.
- 820. Just a tax.
- 821. They got their boats and mistresses,
- 822. Nothing I can do.
I'm just a lowly civil servant.
- 823. You're their bitch.
- 824. - What about me?
- I got your back.
- 825. Don't worry, we won't
take anything you'll miss.
- 826. I'm sorry. Orders, dog.
- 827. No you ain't, cop.
- 828. In the kitchen, fellas.
- 829. Give me the bitch.
- 830. You guys hold him down.
- 831. - Who'll pay for my floor?
- The city.
- 832. Right here.
- 833. That's what I'm talking about.
- 834. What's in here? Coke?
- 835. You'll see.
- 836. Grab that hammer
and knock this lock off.
- 837. One, two...
- 838. That's $250,000 you're holding.
- 839. Over four million in here.
- 840. A $3 million bust on day one.
- 841. - You said four.
- Minus tax, brother!
- 842. Nothing's free in this world.
- 843. Buy your wife a car.
Put the kids through college.
- 844. The only checks I cash say "L.A.P.D."
- 845. Somebody didn't sleep
- 846. You don't want a piece of this?
- 847. No, right?
- 848. Not like this.
- 849. No.
- 850. No?
- 851. First time, you're not comfortable.
I'll hold it for you.
- 852. - What about you?
- Oh, I'm comfortable.
- 853. - How about you?
- I'm very comfortable.
- 854. Let's wrap this up.
- 855. Don't touch a thing! Evidence.
- 856. Alonzo, what are
those pricks thinking?
- 857. That I'm gonna stand still and
let them horsefuck me?
- 858. Could put you out of your misery.
- 859. Hey, Jake, here.
- 860. Sit down.
- 861. Here's a secret:
- 862. When you kill someone on duty...
- 863. they have to be your slave
in the afterlife.
- 864. There you go.
- 865. Start an entourage.
- 866. - Shoot him?
- 867. Come on, kid. Do me a favor.
- 868. Come on.
- 869. Do yourself a favor. Hit him.
- 870. Are you serious?
- 871. Hey, close the blinds.
- 872. - All right, I'll shoot him.
- 873. - Pow!
- 874. Shoot him.
- 875. No, man.
- 876. Kids these days.
Not gonna do it?
- 877. All right, give it to me.
- 878. Rookies!
- 879. You want shit done,
you gotta do it yourself.
- 880. Holy shit!
- 881. Come on, breathe.
- 882. Breathe, there you go.
- 883. Just let it go.
- 884. Breathe, dog!
- 885. He's finished.
- 886. - Where's the stinger?
- Right here.
- 887. All right, Jeff.
- 888. You took fire coming in.
- 889. I need some time off, but...
- 890. - Watch the shades.
- All right.
- 891. - Ready?
- Kiss me.
- 892. One...
- 893. - You okay?
- 894. I gotta give you one more, though.
- 895. Do it.
- 896. Fuck!
- 897. It's not what you know,
it's what you prove.
- 898. Here it is.
Mark and Paul kick the door.
- 899. Jeff's in first.
Roger fires twice.
- 900. What, one go through?
- 901. - You shot him!
- You fucking shot me, man!
- 902. - Don't worry.
- Call an ambulance!
- 903. Go to jail, or go home?
- 904. All right, here's the scenario.
- 905. Mark and Paul kick the door.
Jeff runs in.
- 906. Roger opens fire, hits Jeff.
- 907. Hoyt is in second,
drops Roger with the shotgun.
- 908. - Who shot Roger?
- New guy.
- 909. - New guy.
- You two?
- 910. - Hoyt.
- Fuck Hoyt. Ambulance time!
- 911. Done. Paul, call them up.
- 912. 11 -49.998. Shots fired.
- 913. Officer down. Repeat, officer down.
- 914. 5951 Baxter Street.
- 915. Congratulations. You're gonna get
a medal of valor for this.
- 916. - I didn't shoot him.
- Four cops saw it.
- 917. But I didn't. You did.
- 918. "An L.A.P.D. narcotics officer
was killed today...
- 919. serving a warrant
in Echo Park."
- 920. Give me the bitch.
- 921. "A spokesperson said
the officer is survived...
- 922. by a wife and child."
- 923. There's more. You get the picture?
- 924. Yeah, I get it.
- 925. That's the second time
you pointed a gun at me!
- 926. Goddamn, boy! That's it, Jake!
- 927. Y'all see this?
- 928. - I'll put a bullet in that melon.
- Wait, wait.
- 929. I'm gonna be cool. Drop the gun!
- 930. Shoot me.
He's coming with me.
- 931. - I'll shoot!
- He's a fed.
- 932. No, he ain't. He's just a kid
that got the drop on y'all.
- 933. Let's take a deep breath
and just diffuse this. Jake?
- 934. I didn't sign up for this!
- 935. I know you're angry.
Everybody, put the guns down.
- 936. - Hell, no.
- Choirboy first.
- 937. Listen! That's an order!
- 938. Put them down!
- 939. Use your ears, Jake.
- 940. Sometimes we take this shit
all the way.
- 941. It's the nature of the business.
- 942. You'll never have to pull
the trigger again, all right?
- 943. - Mark, where are you transferring?
- 944. Detective.
- 945. You give me 18 months,
I give you a career.
- 946. We make the big seizures, Jake.
- 947. But if you're in my unit,
you gotta be in it all the way.
- 948. I thought you were man enough
to handle this shit.
- 949. Five decorated officers say
that you shot Roger.
- 950. They will check your blood
- 951. What are they gonna find?
- 952. You've been smoking PCP all day.
- 953. - You've been planning this all day.
- All week, son.
- 954. You talk, your blood gets to the lab.
- 955. You wanna take a walk?
You won't make it out of here.
- 956. If you're cool, you're a hero.
- 957. You're above suspicion.
- 958. Alonzo, there's two shots left.
- 959. We need to kill him now
and say Roger got him.
- 960. No, we ain't killing nobody.
- 961. This is a good man. I can feel it.
- 962. Just had a little freak-out,
- 963. I say he's cool.
- 964. Nobody's gonna hurt him.
- 965. You do have a decision to make.
- 966. Because this place is gonna
be overrun with blue suits.
- 967. So why don't you please
go outside, clear your head.
- 968. Or shoot me.
- 969. Hey, Paul?
- 970. You're dead, motherfucker!
You hear me? Dead!
- 971. Well, lay off the device.
- 972. All right.
- 973. Make sure that tub is clean.
- 974. All right?
- 975. All right, later.
- 976. You all right?
- 977. It behooves you not
to dick around on this one.
- 978. Justifiable homicide
in the line of duty.
- 979. - Now, what happened—
- What happened was murder.
- 980. And armed robbery.
- 981. We had badges, so it's different?
- 982. Son, open your eyes! Can't you see?
- 983. That man was your friend,
and you killed him like a fly.
- 984. My friend? Tell me why?
- 985. Because he knows my first name?
- 986. This is the game.
I played his ass.
- 987. That's our job.
- 988. Roger sold dope to kids.
The world's better off without him.
- 989. This man was the biggest
major violator in Los Angeles.
- 990. I watched that cocksucker for years
and now I got him.
- 991. This is chess, not checkers!
- 992. What'd you think?
We'd roll up in a black and white?
- 993. Slap the cuffs on him?
- 994. He's a high roller, dog.
- 995. - Take the money.
- I'm not taking it.
- 996. - Just take it.
- 997. Look, I don't give a fuck, but
the boys'll feel better.
- 998. Fuck their feelings!
- 999. Jake, we're a team.
- 1000. A team?
- 1001. You guys are fucking insane.
- 1002. I'll go back to the Valley,
I'll cut parking tickets.
- 1003. - It can't be like this.
- It is.
- 1004. I'm sorry, but it is.
- 1005. It's ugly, but it's necessary.
- 1006. I became a cop to put away
dealers and criminals, not to be one.
- 1007. You sound just like me.
- 1008. I know what you're
going through and feeling.
- 1009. - You're scared.
- I'm not.
- 1010. Yes, you are. Everyone goes
through that the first time. I did.
- 1011. The sooner you match
what's in your head...
- 1012. with what's in the real world...
- 1013. the better you'll feel.
- 1014. In this business...
- 1015. you gotta have dirt on you
to be trusted.
- 1016. When all this is behind you, a whole
other world will open up for you.
- 1017. I walk a higher path, son.
- 1018. I have the keys to all the doors.
- 1019. What do you mean?
- 1020. My guys aren't leaders, they're clowns.
You're a leader.
- 1021. You want my job?
You got it.
- 1022. You want to lock up poisoners?
This is the place to do it.
- 1023. But you gotta take your time.
- 1024. You'll make detective,
you'll grow wise.
- 1025. And then you can change things.
- 1026. But it's gotta be from the inside.
- 1027. Let's go downtown to the station.
Talk to my guy, Stan.
- 1028. He'll go through what you
gotta say to the D.A.
- 1029. What are we doing now?
- 1030. I told an informant I'd take care
of his family for him.
- 1031. Bring them food, stuff like that.
- 1032. Gotta help out the family.
- 1033. Believe it or not,
I do try to do some good.
- 1034. You know where you're at, dog?
- 1035. The fuck you looking at?
- 1036. Hey, we got some things
for the family.
- 1037. Kitchen's this way.
- 1038. Put it on the counter.
- 1039. - Where's the head?
- Right through.
- 1040. I'm gonna go to the head.
Two seconds, we're gone.
- 1041. Hey, let me get the CD player.
- 1042. No, the CD player's mine.
- 1043. Dreamer! Come here!
- 1044. Count that shit, all right?
- 1045. Thanks a lot, I was busy.
- 1046. Learn how to count, fucking math whiz.
- 1047. - You looked!
- I didn't.
- 1048. You calling me a cheater, "ese"?
- 1049. Deal again, Sniper.
- 1050. You play cards, cop?
- 1051. No, not really.
- 1052. Want a beer?
- 1053. Have a cold one.
- 1054. No, thanks, I'm good.
- 1055. Come on, sit down.
Play a card game with us.
- 1056. Don't be rude, "ese." You're a guest.
- 1057. Why don't you play one hand?
- 1058. Don't worry, we ain't betting money.
- 1059. We gotta roll in a second.
- 1060. Alonzo's taking a shit.
- 1061. All right, I'll play one hand.
- 1062. Is this five-card draw?
- 1063. Yeah, jokers are wild.
- 1064. Why don't you tell us something?
- 1065. How long you been a pig?
- 1066. My bad. My bad.
- 1067. I meant a police officer.
- 1068. I've been a pig for 19 months.
- 1069. Is that right? You like it?
- 1070. I should've been a fireman.
- 1071. - What you got, dog?
- Three of a kind.
- 1072. I didn't get shit.
- 1073. Boo-ya, baby!
- 1074. Two pair!
- 1075. What the fuck?
- 1076. He won.
- 1077. I got two pair!
- 1078. Three of a kind beats two pair,
you fucking dumb truck.
- 1079. You're fucking stupid.
Take your medication.
- 1080. Seriously. I know I'm number one.
- 1081. See why we don't play for money?
Because of this "vato."
- 1082. - Show me your "cohete."
- 1083. Your gun, homes.
Underneath your shirt.
- 1084. What is it,380 stainless?
- 1085. - 9mm Beretta.
- Like that?
- 1086. - Just like it.
- 1087. Here's the problem.
- 1088. I seen this one.
I want to see yours.
- 1089. Come on, "ese,"
I ain't gonna shoot nobody.
- 1090. Let me check it out.
- 1091. Learn that in the Academy?
- 1092. Neat trick.
This is nice.
- 1093. Nice.
You could fuck a "vato" up with this.
- 1094. What you do is, you aim like that.
- 1095. I'm just playing.
- 1096. Yeah, I gotta go.
- 1097. Kick back and party.
- 1098. Ain't nothing out there for you.
- 1099. What are you talking about?
- 1100. Hey, white boy.
- 1101. If you ask me homes,
that's just, of course, if you ask...
- 1102. Alonzo played you, "ese."
- 1103. Big time.
- 1104. Wait, where you going?
- 1105. It's your deal.
- 1106. It's all there.
- 1107. - Sure?
- You can count it yourself.
- 1108. Alonzo pulled off a miracle.
- 1109. Times are tight.
Scared up a lot of cash.
- 1110. Who'd he jack, homes?
- 1111. I don't know.
- 1112. He jacked Roger.
- 1113. Blasted that fool.
- 1114. Alonzo's a low-down, ruthless "vato."
- 1115. But I like that.
- 1116. That's why I never shake his hand.
- 1117. He don't respect "nada."
- 1118. Know what the money's for?
- 1119. Alonzo, he's a hothead.
- 1120. Last week in Vegas, some Russian
starts talking shit.
- 1121. Alonzo, he just snapped.
- 1122. Beat his ass to death.
- 1123. Turns out, that Russian,
he's a somebody.
- 1124. Now, Alonzo's into the Russians
for a million.
- 1125. How do you know that?
- 1126. Alonzo has until tonight to pay up.
- 1127. But he's still on their list.
- 1128. Nobody thought he could
get the cash.
- 1129. Good thing he did.
They're looking for him.
- 1130. If he don't turn up downtown with
the cash by midnight...
- 1131. Your "vato..."
- 1132. he's dead.
- 1133. Hey, pig.
- 1134. Ever had your shit pushed in?
- 1135. Simple question.
- 1136. - No?
- 1137. - Had my shit pushed in.
- Yeah, man.
- 1138. I had my shit pushed in, bro!
- 1139. Big time!
- 1140. Smiley?
- 1141. Sure, I always get love
from the homeys.
- 1142. You guys fucked him up!
- 1143. Go next door.
- 1144. Get the fuck out of here!
- 1145. You fucked up.
- 1146. You're under arrest!
- 1147. For being a cop, dogging me
in the mouth in my own pad.
- 1148. You got the right
to be bitch-slapped!
- 1149. Drag him to the tub.
- 1150. Punk motherfucker!
- 1151. Raid his ass!
- 1152. Do it!
- 1153. It's gonna be loud.
- 1154. Let me get his money.
- 1155. - Wait.
- Hurry up.
- 1156. Smiley, check it out.
- 1157. Is that your little cousin?
- 1158. - What's this?
- I found it!
- 1159. - Who had it?
- I found it!
- 1160. Where?
- 1161. I found it in MacArthur Park!
- 1162. Wait up, I can't even see.
- 1163. Shut the fuck up!
- 1164. Get in your last prayer.
- 1165. Listen to me, man.
- 1166. She was being raped.
- 1167. Two crackheads were attacking her...
- 1168. and I stopped them!
I swear to God!
- 1169. - You're lying to me!
- I am not lying!
- 1170. She was being raped!
- 1171. I stopped them!
- 1172. Please! I got a kid.
- 1173. - Shut up, fag!
- Blast his ass.
- 1174. I have a little girl!
- 1175. Do it!
- 1176. I'm gonna get to the bottom of your
bullshit. She's my cousin, homes.
- 1177. Ain't right involving her.
- 1178. You fucked up.
- 1179. If you're lying to me...
- 1180. I blow your balls off.
- 1181. - Hello.
- Hey, Letty.
- 1182. - What's up?
- Hey, Smiley.
- 1183. Just doing homework. You want Tony?
- 1184. No, I want you.
- 1185. - You go to school today?
- 1186. - You didn't ditch?
- 1187. I went to every class. Why?
- 1188. I heard different.
- 1189. Cops talk to you today?
- 1190. - No, no.
- All right, Letty...
- 1191. don't bullshit me.
- 1192. I got jumped by two crackheads.
- 1193. - You got jumped?
- I think they wanted to rape me.
- 1194. But nothing happened, okay?
- 1195. Because this cop came.
- 1196. They almost killed him...
- 1197. but he kicked their ass.
- 1198. Describe him.
- 1199. He was a white boy.
He looked real young.
- 1200. - You're okay?
- Yeah, I'm fine.
- 1201. - Hey, Letty.
- 1202. We're not done.
- 1203. Okay.
- 1204. What's up?
- 1205. You gonna blast him?
- 1206. "Vato" was telling the truth.
- 1207. Life's a trip, "que no"?
- 1208. This is some trippy shit.
- 1209. That's for getting my cousin's back.
- 1210. Cover your head.
You'll mess up my floor.
- 1211. You know this was just
- 1212. Right?
- 1213. Right.
- 1214. What you doing here?
You know you don't belong here.
- 1215. - What's up?
- Must be lost, motherfucker!
- 1216. Gonna need more than that
up in here, boy!
- 1217. You got business here, rookie?
- 1218. I'm here for Alonzo.
- 1219. Hey. Is your dad home?
- 1220. - In the bedroom.
- He's in the bedroom?
- 1221. All right, you wanna open up the door?
- 1222. Okay. Thanks. You watching TV?
- 1223. Yeah, anything good on?
- 1224. - Do you want me to call my mom?
- No, I don't.
- 1225. I'll tell you what I want.
- 1226. Find a good hiding spot.
- 1227. Do you have a favorite place to hide?
- 1228. - The closet.
- In the closet? That's perfect.
- 1229. Okay, open up the closet.
All right. Good, good.
- 1230. Can you sit down in there?
- 1231. All right. Now stay in here
and be very quiet.
- 1232. I'll be right back. All right?
- 1233. It's all good, baby.
- 1234. You, against the wall.
- 1235. Move real slow.
Put the money in that bag...
- 1236. take your weapons and place them
inside that pillowcase.
- 1237. Congratulations, son. You made it.
- 1238. You passed the test. You're a narc.
- 1239. Put the gun down before you give
her a heart attack.
- 1240. I said put the money in that bag.
- 1241. Place your weapons
inside that pillowcase.
- 1242. Fuck your appointment
with the Russians.
- 1243. Oh, okay.
- 1244. Okay. Hand me the pillowcase, baby.
- 1245. Baby! Hand me the pillowcase.
- 1246. You're gonna book me?
- 1247. You smoked the dust.
- 1248. You ran out, and you're the one
that shot Roger.
- 1249. - Here you go.
- And the one on your ankle?
- 1250. Want the one in my back pocket too?
- 1251. One problem: You got no witnesses.
- 1252. Who are your witnesses, huh?
- 1253. You think they'll help you?
- 1254. It's not what you know.
It's what you can prove.
- 1255. What can you prove, huh? Nothing.
- 1256. - Where's your evidence?
- 1257. Oh, shit!
- 1258. It's on now, Jake.
- 1259. Don't move.
- 1260. Where you at, Jake?
- 1261. Come on out, dog!
- 1262. - Ah! I see you.
- 1263. I'm surgical with this bitch.
How you want it?
- 1264. That fool in the wheelchair?
How you think he got there?
- 1265. - Mommy.
- 1266. You see what I see?
- 1267. Officer Hoyt, job number one:
- 1268. There's my son. Don't hurt him.
- 1269. We're walking out together.
- 1270. Alonzito! Alonzito!
- 1271. - You all right?
- I want my mommy.
- 1272. I know, I know, I know.
- 1273. Just sit tight, all right?
- 1274. It's gonna be all right. I know.
- 1275. Shut the fuck up!
- 1276. All right, let me see your hands!
Where is he?
- 1277. - The window.
- Come on!
- 1278. - Get your kid, stay down.
- 1279. Hey, man, you tripping?
- 1280. It's no fun when the rabbit
has the gun, is it?
- 1281. My nigga.
- 1282. Hey, first Damu puts one
in his head...
- 1283. I'll make you a rich man!
- 1284. Come on now.
- 1285. Who wanna get paid?
- 1286. Who wanna get paid?
- 1287. They're not like you.
- 1288. You know what I learned today?
- 1289. - I'm not like you.
- That's good. I'm glad to hear that.
- 1290. Good. So, what now? Huh?
- 1291. What you gonna do, shoot me?
- 1292. You gonna bust your cherry
killing a cop?
- 1293. There it is, Jake.
- 1294. Hit me.
- 1295. You never killed nobody before.
It ain't like stepping on ants.
- 1296. Takes a man to kill.
- 1297. Are you man enough to kill?
- 1298. Hit me right there.
- 1299. Get me, Jake. Get me.
Hit me. Hit me.
- 1300. You can't do it.
Somebody drop this fool for me.
- 1301. You got us twisted.
You got to put your own work in.
- 1302. - All right. It's like that, Bone?
- It's like that.
- 1303. Player to player, pimp to pimp.
- 1304. - I don't believe you'd shoot me.
- Don't do it.
- 1305. - Don't.
- I don't believe you got it in you.
- 1306. I'm gonna get that gun and that money.
- 1307. You ain't gonna do a thing.
- 1308. You ain't gonna shoot no cop
in the back.
- 1309. - Don't do it.
- You know what you'd get?
- 1310. The gas chamber.
You know what it smells like?
- 1311. Pine oil. That's where you headed,
to pine oil heaven.
- 1312. I'm gonna get that gun and that money.
- 1313. I don't think you got it in you.
I'm gonna go get it.
- 1314. Shit! Ah, you motherfucker!
- 1315. The next one will kill you.
- 1316. Son of a bitch!
You shot me in the ass!
- 1317. Okay, wait, wait, wait.
- 1318. Okay, okay.
- 1319. All right. Come on, I need
the money. Give me the money.
- 1320. - Give me that money!
- It's not gonna happen.
- 1321. You gonna take my own money from me?
- 1322. That's my evidence.
You wanna go to jail or go home?
- 1323. I wanna go home, Jake.
- 1324. Give me the money,
and let me go home.
- 1325. - You wanna go home?
- Yeah, let me go home, Jake.
- 1326. Give me the money,
and let me go.
- 1327. Give me the money,
and let me go home, Jake.
- 1328. That's right, come on.
- 1329. You don't deserve this.
- 1330. Okay, motherfucker.
- 1331. Jake, go and bounce, homey.
- 1332. Get up out of here. We got your back.
- 1333. What?
- 1334. - It's like that.
- Oh, no, you didn't!
- 1335. Wait a minute! No, you—
Hey, hey, Jake!
- 1336. Hey! Jake! Jake!
- 1337. Jake, come back here!
- 1338. Jake!
- 1339. You disloyal, fool-ass,
- 1340. I need my money!
- 1341. Jake!
- 1342. Oh, you motherfuckers! Okay.
- 1343. All right! I'm putting cases
on all you bitches!
- 1344. Huh? You think you can do this shit?
- 1345. You think you can do this to me?
- 1346. You motherfuckers will be playing
basketball in Pelican Bay...
- 1347. when I get finished with you!
- 1348. Shoe program, nigga!
- 1349. Twenty-three hour lock-down!
- 1350. I'm the man up in this piece!
- 1351. Who you think you fucking with?
- 1352. I'm the police! I run shit here!
You just live here!
- 1353. That's right, you better walk away.
- 1354. I'm gonna burn this motherfucker down!
- 1355. King Kong ain't got shit on me!
- 1356. That's all right. That's all right.
- 1357. Shit, I don't fuck—
- 1358. I'm winning anyway. I'm winning.
- 1359. I'm winning anyway. I can't lose.
- 1360. Shit, you can shoot me,
but you can't kill me.
- 1361. Oh, what a day.
- 1362. What a motherfucking day!
- 1363. An L.A. police officer
was killed today...
- 1364. serving a warrant near LAX.
- 1365. An L.A.P.D. spokesperson
said Officer Harris...
- 1366. was survived by his wife
and four sons.
- 1367. The highly decorated officer,
a 13-year L.A.P.D. veteran...