- 1. Amira's brought down outside the area.
- 2. The keeper catches it comfortably.
- 3. It now looks like there will be
a substitution for the blues.
- 4. Gentry replaces Penny.
- 5. Take your time.
- 6. You what?
- 7. Big head on that, mate. Thank you.
- 8. No problem.
- 9. Two weeks of straight drinking.
What a great time.
- 10. I had a great time.
I felt better when I got home.
- 11. Easy.
- 12. What about...
- 13. - What about Ibiza?
- No, we're too old for Ibiza.
- 14. What are you on about?
You're never too old for the island.
- 15. That's what people who are too old
for Ibiza say. Where are the crisps?
- 16. I said, "Can I have crisps for that guy?"
I pointed to you.
- 17. He said you're not allowed
to have crisps anymore.
- 18. - He said you're only allowed salad.
- Fucking dickhead.
- 19. - That's what he said, Dom. Sorry.
- That's harsh, man.
- 20. Why don't we go to... boom! Amsterdam?
- 21. No, it's too touristy now, isn't it?
- 22. - Alright, TripAdvisor.
- I'm not getting off my head again.
- 23. - Tuscany?
- Yeah, good wines.
- 24. No.
- 25. - Berlin, then?
- 26. Belgium?
- 27. Belgium? Mate, no one's ever
been to Belgium by choice.
- 28. - What are you on about? What's in Belgium?
- Beers that are, like, 42% or something.
- 29. What about hiking?
- 30. - Hiking in Sweden?
- 31. Yeah... hiking.
- 32. - That's a good shout.
- Come on, man. Let's do something good.
- 33. What's it called again?
- 34. The King's Trail.
It kind of runs between Sweden and Norway.
- 35. - You can go there in the summer.
- Yeah, like the Appalachian Trail, right?
- 36. Yeah, apart from,
there's more history than hillbillies.
- 37. I wanna do something different.
I don't wanna go to Amsterdam.
- 38. We wanna... mix it up.
- 39. Yeah, it's not like we're 21 anymore.
- 40. Oh, look, there's that...
Look, I'm gonna get a bottle.
- 41. Who's on it?
- 42. No way. School night, mate.
- 43. I wanna crack on.
- 44. Does no one wanna...
Anyone wanna come with me?
- 45. - Nope.
- Come on, Robert.
- 46. - Go on, then.
- Oh, man!
- 47. - Bad idea.
- Anyone want any sweets or anything?
- 48. You're not getting involved,
- 49. - I'm getting an Uber.
- Yeah, good.
- 50. Don't you think, when we meet up,
it getting harder to have a good time?
- 51. Did you know that Phil
actually suggested making this brunch?
- 52. Fucking brunch.
- 53. I'm not...
- 54. I'm not gonna plan a lads' holiday
over a fucking avocado on toast, mate.
- 55. I'm not doing it.
- 56. Avocado's alright.
- 57. Do you really wanna go hiking?
Hiking for fun?
- 58. - Yeah.
- In fucking Sweden?
- 59. Yeah, I do.
- 60. I don't know, I just wanna
test myself a little, have a challenge.
- 61. Do you know what would be a challenge?
Getting Dom on the side of a mountain.
- 62. Where's the vodka?
- 63. It's just a shame, you know. It's a shame.
It's a shame what he's become.
- 64. Yeah. Yeah, big shame.
- 65. Yeah, big successful businessman
with a beautiful wife and children.
- 66. Yeah, no. It's a...
- 67. What else have you got?
- 68. Don't fucking argue, you cunt.
There's more. Where the fuck is it, huh?
- 69. Stop fucking crying.
- 70. Don't fucking move.
- 71. Give me your wallet.
- 72. Give it to him.
- 73. OK.
- 74. Look, it's OK.
- 75. Don't stand there. Do it.
Give me your fucking wallet.
- 76. - What else have you got?
- What else you got?
- 77. Take his watch.
Give me the watch.
- 78. Here.
- 79. OK.
- 80. And the ring.
- 81. No.
- 82. - That's my wedding ring.
- We don't give a fuck.
- 83. Just give me the fucking ring.
- 84. Just take it off him.
- 85. No, look, you've done enough. It...
- 86. - Just leave.
- Take it the fuck off him!
- 87. Come on.
- 88. Listen, you take that ring off,
- 89. or I will fuck you up.
- 90. Look, I'm not gonna...
- 91. Oh, fuck.
- 92. Mate, what are you doing?
- 93. I told you.
- 94. Fucking hell, mate!
- 95. What are you doing?
- 96. It's alright. I've got it.
For fuck's sake, leave it!
- 97. Right, let's go! Let's go!
- 98. Morning.
- 99. Fuck me, it's cold.
- 100. I'll get the coffees on.
- 101. Morning, bud.
- 102. - Morning.
- How did you sleep?
- 103. Like I just walked up
a big fucking mountain, man.
- 104. One night down, two to go, mate.
- 105. It makes you feel insignificant.
Speak for yourself.
- 106. Come on, man. Where's your soul?
- 107. These mountains were smashed out
by Nordic gods with big bastard hammers.
- 108. You know what they have
on walking trails in England?
- 109. Pubs. Yeah, whatever.
- 110. Don't tell me you aren't impressed.
- 111. Give me a pint of ale
and some pork scratchings.
- 112. Yeah, yeah, these are new boots.
They were reduced to 200 quid.
- 113. - Memory foam as well.
- But you need to break them in.
- 114. Yeah, definitely.
- 115. It's basic common sense, Phil.
- 116. OK, I think I've found a spot...
- 117. just up the top of that hill.
- 118. Fuck me.
- 119. It's beautiful.
- 120. Jesus...
- 121. Christ.
- 122. Oh, fuck every hill in the world!
- 123. Shall we do this?
- 124. Bo will be up there waiting for him.
- 125. Man, I hated that dog.
- 126. He was a good man.
- 127. The best of us.
- 128. It should never have happened.
- 129. It should never have happened,
but it did.
- 130. And all we can do is remember him.
- 131. Robert, we miss you mate.
- 132. We haven't seen her.
I can't remember the last time I saw her.
- 133. Yeah, I mean, she mentioned Gayle.
- 134. Yeah, well, they get on.
- 135. Get together or something...
- 136. Rob would have loved this place.
- 137. Except we wouldn't be here, would we?
- 138. We would be on some...
- 139. terrible lads' holiday
he would have hated.
- 140. I've said it before,
I don't care what anyone says.
- 141. It wasn't your fault, mate.
- 142. - Fucking hell, is that the lodge?
- I think it is, yeah, just over there.
- 143. - I know.
- I thought we were further out.
- 144. When we get back,
I was thinking I might stop on a few days.
- 145. Maybe get out there,
do a little bit more hiking.
- 146. What do you think, man?
- 147. I don't know, mate.
- 148. We came all this way.
We have to make the most of it.
- 149. I think... I think this is enough for me.
- 150. Here. Give it here.
- 151. It's the wrong way round.
Give it here.
- 152. - Unclip the pole.
- Jesus Christ.
- 153. Oh, this is awful
in almost every conceivable way.
- 154. There are some, Phil,
who consider this character-building.
- 155. Quite frankly, right now,
Sweden can lick my bridge.
- 156. - Lick your what?
- My bridge.
- 157. Jesus Christ, the bridge.
- 158. - Oh, you mean the perineum.
- Yeah, the gooch.
- 159. - The bridge.
- Yeah, yeah.
- 160. Fuck!
- 161. - Come on. Let's get you up.
- Oh, fuck! Shit!
- 162. Alright, come on. Easy, easy.
- 163. - Come on, you're alright.
- Up, up.
- 164. Yeah, alright. Easy.
- 165. - Fuck.
- Walk about a bit on it.
- 166. Give it a walk around.
- 167. That's it.
- 168. You're OK.
- 169. - Oh, it's twisted.
- Can you put your full weight on it?
- 170. It hurts like a son of a bitch.
- 171. You can probably walk it off.
- 172. No, it's my meniscus.
I've done it before. It's fucked.
- 173. Alright, we'll get him
something to lean on.
- 174. Phil, can you get the rods, please?
- 175. What are we thinking, Dom?
- 176. Because the trail goes right round
those mountains. It's probably, what...?
- 177. Six hours till we camp?
- 178. Another eight round to the lodge?
- 179. What are we thinking?
- 180. Fuck me.
- 181. I'm not doing 14 hours on this. OK, man?
- 182. Let's get the map.
- 183. Do you wanna try
your phone as well?
- 184. - No, no need.
- There's no reception anyway.
- 185. Cheers, man. Luke, my office.
- 186. What do you think?
- 187. I think we could be carrying him out there
- 188. like a fucking Egyptian princess
if we're not careful.
- 189. - It's probably not as bad as he says.
- Almost certainly not as bad as he says.
- 190. But it's not gonna stop him moaning
all the way back, is it?
- 191. - There is another way out of this, man.
- 192. Well, you saw it last night... the lodge.
- 193. It's not that far as the crow flies. Look.
- 194. If we go south-west, through here,
we cut the journey in half.
- 195. - What, through the forest?
- Yeah, why not?
- 196. A little off-trail hiking.
- 197. Could be exciting,
might even do us some good.
- 198. We could be kicking back by the evening.
- 199. I think we need this.
- 200. Look, why don't me and you
leave them here with the food?
- 201. Then we can go back, get some help.
- 202. No fucking way you're leaving us
on this fucking mountain.
- 203. I can walk, alright?
- 204. If you know a quicker route, let's do it.
- 205. How's the knee, Dom-Dom?
- 206. - How's your mom?
- Unnecessary, isn't it?
- 207. Are there bears in this forest?
- 208. Of course there's fucking bears.
Big bastards as well.
- 209. We should have gone to Vegas.
- 210. You'd find something
to fall over in Vegas.
- 211. Yeah, a massive pile of tits.
- 212. Shit...
- 213. Everything in this bastard country
is a relic.
- 214. Strange place to park, isn't it?
- 215. My next door neighbor
has one of those.
- 216. My eldest is absolutely obsessed by it.
- 217. I got a hand job in one of those once,
at a festival.
- 218. Thanks, Phil. What a beautiful story.
- 219. - Are we sure this is a good idea?
- What's up? Are you scared of the woods?
- 220. Now, is it me
or is it really quiet in here?
- 221. Alright, don't shit your pants.
- 222. The trees soak up the sound.
That's what trees do.
- 223. Hiking was easier yesterday.
Well, we weren't in the forest.
- 224. No, we bloody weren't.
- 225. The sooner we get to town, the sooner
we get to the bar and get drunk.
- 226. The Swedes were big into logging,
until the 1950s.
- 227. - Then they decided to pack it in.
- That's interesting.
- 228. Which is why Sweden
is an untouched land of natural beauty,
- 229. and Britain is a car park.
- 230. If you love Sweden so much,
why don't you marry it?
- 231. Right, time out.
- 232. Dom, what did Gayle say when you told her
you were going on a hiking holiday?
- 233. She said, "Who are you
and what have you done with my husband?"
- 234. Oh, here we go. Photo op.
- 235. - Here we go.
- Scott of the Antarctic.
- 236. - Work it, baby.
- Fucking Amelia Earhart over there.
- 237. - Wallop. Yes, that's it.
- Look at that.
- 238. - Let's get a selfie while we're here.
- Selfie? Really?
- 239. You too, Luke. Come on.
Let's preserve this magic moment.
- 240. There you go.
It's a beautiful thing.
- 241. Here we go. Everyone get in.
- 242. One, two three... and Brexit. Boom.
- 243. - Yes.
- Yeah, yeah. Four twats in a forest.
- 244. Yeah.
- 245. My stomach is beginning to eat itself.
- 246. Yeah, I could do a steak.
- 247. Big fat, juicy steak.
- 248. I want peppercorn sauce,
I want hand-cooked chips,
- 249. side salad.
- 250. A nice tumbler of scotch...
- 251. and a big fat cigar at the end.
- 252. Oh, man.
I could go for some sushi right now.
- 253. Yeah, some red wine instead of white.
- 254. Lashings of wasabi.
- 255. Big Mac, plastic tray, by myself,
- 256. and no one to talk to.
- 257. Can I have a kebab, please, mate?
- 258. - Donner?
- No, chicken shish, please.
- 259. Rob liked a Donner, remember that?
- 260. Yeah.
- 261. Every Saturday night at uni.
- 262. There he was,
- 263. pissed, covered in grease.
- 264. What the fuck is that?
- 265. Why is it ripped open?
- 266. It's been gutted.
- 267. Yeah, why hang it like that?
- 268. I mean, would someone do that?
- 269. It didn't fucking put itself there,
that's for sure.
- 270. Could be hunters out here.
- 271. Possibly.
- 272. Or it's the bit they don't show you
in nature documentaries.
- 273. - What could do that, though?
- A bear.
- 274. Do bears do that?
- 275. I don't know, Dominic.
I'm not a fucking bear expert.
- 276. It's still bleeding.
- 277. So?
- 278. So, it means that whatever did that...
We should go.
- 279. It's a fresh kill.
- 280. Yeah, we should go.
- 281. Fucking Jesus Christ!
- 282. Fuck.
- 283. Where the hell are we, Hutch?
- 284. Let me check.
- 285. This is ridiculous, man.
- 286. We should pitch the tents.
- 287. - What?
- We should pitch the tents!
- 288. So we're giving up making it
back to town tonight, then?
- 289. Well, I don't see
we have much choice, Philip.
- 290. Guys.
- 291. What is it?
- 292. - What is it?
- Look at this.
- 293. Huh?
- 294. Well, how about that!
- 295. What is that?
- 296. Is that a house?
- 297. Come on.
- 298. - Hey, Hutch. Wait a minute!
- Come on!
- 299. Can you see anything?
- 300. It looks empty.
We should leave it alone, then.
- 301. Let's kick it in.
- 302. No fucking way.
- 303. We need to get under cover, mate.
Phil, give us a hand.
- 304. Alright, come on, then.
- 305. Wait, wait, wait!
We can't just break in.
- 306. We can't stay out here all night.
- 307. On three, yeah?
- 308. One, two, three.
- 309. Luke, you're getting soaked!
Did you hear that?
- 310. No, I didn't hear anything.
- 311. This is clearly the house
we'll get murdered in.
- 312. It's not as bad
as our uni accommodation.
- 313. That's the shape on the tree, I think.
- 314. Guys, this place
is definitely abandoned, yeah?
- 315. Abandoned? Who would have moved in?
- 316. Whoever it was, they were packing.
Look at that.
- 317. - I don't like this place.
- Not too keen on it myself, mate.
- 318. But it's a lesser of two evils
kind of situation.
- 319. Hutch,
- 320. I definitely just heard something outside.
- 321. Maybe you did, Lukey.
We're not the only animals in the woods.
- 322. Alright, let's see
if we can get this stove working.
- 323. We'll need stuff to burn.
- 324. Like what?
- 325. Anything made of wood will do.
- 326. We're gonna smash the place up,
- 327. - And what if the homeowners come back?
- Fuck them.
- 328. Whoever lives here has more to worry about
than their table being on fire.
- 329. Might be some stuff to burn up there.
- 330. Go on, Phil. You're nearest.
- 331. What?
- 332. Do you want me to come with you?
- 333. No.
- 334. Hey! That's it, lad!
- 335. Dickheads.
- 336. Guys, get the fuck up here, now!
- 337. What now?
- 338. Oh, shit.
- 339. Oh, my God.
- 340. What the fuck is that?
- 341. That's witchcraft.
- 342. Huh?
- 343. That's what that is: witchcraft.
- 344. Is that meant to be a person?
- 345. What, with no head
and antlers for hands?
- 346. - If I hear anything come down the stairs—
- Don't! Fucking hell!
- 347. I'm going downstairs
to get that fire started.
- 348. You guys can stay up here if you want.
- 349. Yeah, good idea.
- 350. It looked like that thing
in the tree.
- 351. Could be idolizing a spirit
or a deity.
- 352. Some kind of pagan or Nordic shit,
- 353. like an offering.
- 354. Yeah, well, I almost offered up
a massive shit when I saw it.
- 355. - I thought they worshipped Odin, and that?
- Well, that is Nordic.
- 356. Who knows what they're into out here?
Living here in the middle of nowhere...
- 357. Sun goes down,
doesn't come up for six months... You're bound to go fucking mental
in the winter.
- 358. We should burn
this place down when we leave.
- 359. I'm fucking well up for burning it down.
- 360. Listen, though, I think that...
- 361. when we wake up tomorrow, we should think
about just going back out the way we came.
- 362. We don't need to willfully add
another day to the trip, do we?
- 363. Let's just stick to the shortcut—
- 364. My old scoutmaster used to say,
"If a shortcut was a shortcut,
- 365. it would be called a route."
- 366. Why do you pretend you were in the Scouts?
You were never in the Scouts.
- 367. Where did I get the quote from?
- 368. Guys, right, we have a map,
we have a compass,
- 369. we have supplies.
- 370. So as long as we don't panic,
as long as we don't fuck ourselves,
- 371. we're gonna be absolutely OK.
- 372. - No one's fucking anyone.
- Who knows? It could be a long night.
- 373. No one's fucking anybody.
- 374. We're in sleeping bags,
for crying out loud.
- 375. It could get messy.
- 376. I'd give anyone a grand to go upstairs
and sleep with that thing.
- 377. Absolutely, no way.
- 378. - My wife would never forgive me.
- No, she wouldn't.
- 379. Goodnight.
- 380. Yeah, alright. OK, a couple of hours.
As soon as it's light, we'll get out.
- 381. Hutch?
- 382. Hutch?
- 383. Hutch?
- 384. Mate. Wake up, mate.
- 385. It's OK. It's OK.
- 386. Where the fuck am I?
- 387. We're in that house.
We're in that fucking house.
- 388. Get up, OK? Get up! Where's the... where's my fucking...
- 389. Jesus Christ.
- 390. I've pissed myself.
- 391. Gayle!
- 392. Gayle!
- 393. Dom?
- 394. Dom!
- 395. - Gayle!
- Dom, wake up. Mate, mate, it's OK.
- 396. It's OK. Get up, mate.
- 397. You, two...
- 398. Wake up!
- 399. Where's Phil?
- 400. Where the fuck's...
- 401. Phil?
- 402. Fuck!
- 403. Phil!
- 404. Phil, what are you doing?
- 405. Phil, what are you doing?
- 406. It's OK.
- 407. It's OK.
- 408. Mate, get up. OK?
- 409. What is this? What is this? I don't know, mate.
- 410. Get up, OK?
- 411. Just grab everything. Just shove it in the bags. Let's go.
- 412. Can we fucking hurry up, yeah?
- 413. I want to get out of here now!
- 414. Oh, for fuck's sake.
- 415. We shouldn't be here.
- 416. It's a warning.
- 417. We don't know that.
- 418. We do not know that.
- 419. - It's a warning.
- 420. Listen.
- 421. Hutch, we just go out
the way we came in, OK?
- 422. We go back north-east.
- 423. - It's a knee-jerk plan.
- 424. It's a bad plan...
- 425. Hey! Hey!
- 426. Is that a path?
- 427. No, Dom. South-west is this way, mate.
- 428. South-west can go fuck itself.
- 429. You said we would
get out of this forest yesterday.
- 430. The storm slowed us down.
What do you want me to do?
- 431. So did the dead thing hanging in the trees
and the spooky fucking house!
- 432. - Can we go?
- We don't even know where that goes.
- 433. We could end up in Norway for all we know.
- 434. Great!
- 435. I'm sick of this off-road bollocks, OK?
- 436. A path means civilization.
- 437. Dom.
- 438. Marvelous.
- 439. Are we gonna talk about it or not?
- 440. - Because I'd really like to talk about it.
- I'd rather not, mate.
- 441. You'd rather not.
- 442. I woke up stark bollock-naked
in front of that thing, praying to it.
- 443. - I'd love if someone could explain that.
- It was a nightmare, Phil.
- 444. - You had what's known as a nightmare.
- Well, what happened to you?
- 445. We all did. We all had nightmares.
- 446. We got spooked
and we had bad dreams, alright?
- 447. Yeah.
- 448. - Leave it out, mate.
- No, hang on, mate.
- 449. You were screaming and shouting
at the top of your voice.
- 450. You were shouting, "Gayle."
- 451. - Have you ever done that before?
- I said, leave it out, Luke.
- 452. Something made me do that.
- 453. - Press on.
- Bad dreams or not, I'd never do that.
- 454. Something was there—
For fuck's sake!
- 455. Listen to yourself, mate.
- 456. I'm a bit fucking humiliated
about being found in my kegs
- 457. covered in piss, alright?
- 458. I don't really wanna psychoanalyze it.
I don't wanna play fucking make-believe.
- 459. Because right now,
we have some real fucking problems,
- 460. like finding out which way
this fucking path ends up.
- 461. Enough of the bullshit ghost stories, OK?
- 462. You're starting to sound
like my daughters.
- 463. Outside, I'd never have done that, mate.
- 464. Something's not right here.
- 465. - Did you say south-west, yeah?
- 466. - Which way is south-west?
- That ridge up there.
- 467. What, towards the light?
- 468. Yeah.
We're just tracking along it.
- 469. Five more minutes on this path
and I'm pulling rank.
- 470. You see these things?
- 471. Manmade.
- 472. We're getting somewhere.
- 473. Should we have a look? Absolutely not.
- 474. Let's keep going.
- 475. We can still get out of here today.
- 476. Dom...
- 477. Dom,
maybe we should think about this.
- 478. Dom?
- 479. Dom.
- 480. Guys,
- 481. I just need a minute.
- 482. My knee is killing me.
- 483. These are the wrong fucking shoes.
- 484. Dom,
- 485. you might have to push
through the pain barrier a bit, mate.
- 486. We can't keep going at this pace.
- 487. Screw you.
- 488. I'm through the pain barrier.
I'm in bloody agony.
- 489. No, I think you're uncomfortable.
There's a difference.
- 490. I'm sorry, I didn't realize
you were a doctor.
- 491. Why don't you give yourself
a fucking prostate exam
- 492. and leave me in peace, yeah?
- 493. Dom, come on. Get up.
- 494. No.
- 495. Dom, I want out of these woods now.
Please get up.
- 496. This is fucking ridiculous.
- 497. I'm gonna go to the top of that ridge
and see if I can see anything.
- 498. Yeah. Good idea, man.
- 499. - To the ridge, straight back.
- Got it.
- 500. - Don't go too far.
- Got it!
- 501. Fuck!
- 502. Guys!
- 503. - Is everything OK?
- There's something there.
- 504. - What?
- There's something up there in the woods.
- 505. - Like what?
- Something fucking big.
- 506. - What, like an animal?
- Can we not do this, please?
- 507. Can we all agree to not
start losing our fucking shit here?
- 508. I'm telling you,
there is something up there.
- 509. I'm not trying to fucking freak you out,
but I woke up last night...
- 510. and there was some fucking...
- 511. Look at this.
- 512. What?
- 513. What the fuck is that?
- 514. Nothing has done that to you.
- 515. You...
- 516. You were on your own.
You've done it to yourself.
- 517. - I fucking what?
- You were outside. You walked into a tree.
- 518. Why do you have to fucking deny
everything I say?
- 519. Because I do not
value your judgement, Luke.
- 520. - And I want to get the fuck out of here.
- We wouldn't be here if it wasn't for you.
- 521. No, we wouldn't be here
if it wasn't for you.
- 522. Dom, shut up!
- 523. Come on. What do you mean by that?
- 524. Track it back.
- 525. You know what I'm talking about.
- 526. No, I don't. I don't, no.
- 527. Why don't you just...
- 528. fucking come out and say it?
- 529. Oh, come on, guys. This is bullshit!
- 530. - Come on, mate.
- Now, there it is.
- 531. Now he's got some
fucking fight in him, yeah?
- 532. Where was that with Rob?
- 533. You'll fight your friends.
- 534. - You can't stand up for them.
- You're not my friend anymore.
- 535. - You're not my fucking friend.
- No, I'm not.
- 536. - No, you're fucking not.
- For fuck's sake.
- 537. No, you are fucking not. OK?
- 538. Do you know what?
I am fucking done with you.
- 539. Not a drop of blood on you.
- 540. Fucking coward.
- 541. - What?
- Dom, you shut the fuck up.
- 542. No, hang on, Hutch, mate.
No, hang on, hang on. What?
- 543. Fucking what?
- 544. He has his skull cracked in half...
- 545. and you come out of there
without a drop of blood on you.
- 546. What the fuck are you doing?
What was that?
- 547. - You alright, mate?
- He's broken my nose.
- 548. Shut up!
You've not broken your nose, alright?
- 549. Don't start your shit now.
- 550. You keep quiet if you want,
but somebody's got to say something.
- 551. This is exactly the kind of situation
where people fall out,
- 552. and we need to be...
- 553. Where are you going?
We need to be working together, man.
- 554. Luke. Fucking hell. Luke!
- 555. Luke.
- 556. Is that what you think?
- 557. That it was my fault?
- 558. That I should have stood up?
- 559. I don't know.
- 560. Looks like someone was here.
- 561. Are we stopping?
- 562. What the fuck is that?
- 563. Yeah, what is that, man?
- 564. Some sort of fabric, I think.
- 565. I think it's a tent or something.
- 566. It's a credit card.
- 567. Anna Eriksen, expires 1984.
- 568. That's a bad sign, isn't it?
- 569. Just leaving your tent behind,
- 570. and your shoes.
- 571. Guys.
- 572. Guys, seriously, come on.
- 573. We're not gonna
be these people, right, OK?
- 574. Because we registered at the lodge,
- 575. and in five hours' time,
they are gonna report us missing.
- 576. We're on a path in the woods.
It is near a hiking trail.
- 577. This is where people get found, right?
- 578. It's getting dark again.
- 579. Oh... thanks. Thank you.
- 580. How are you doing?
- 581. Well, I'm looking forward
to the rescue party.
- 582. Dom's knee is getting worse, not better.
- 583. Phil's not looking great.
- 584. You're the strongest.
You should try and get out, get help.
- 585. I'll stay with these two.
- 586. You think so?
- 587. Definitely.
- 588. I'll get you fixed up in the morning.
- 589. - Take the compass, head south-west.
- 590. - Keep south-west.
- 591. - Good man, mate.
- 592. How are we doing here, mate?
- 593. Let's have a look at this.
- 594. Oh, looks nasty, man.
- 595. It's not good.
Have you put anything on it?
- 596. No, I haven't got anything.
- 597. Maybe Dom's got something
in his backpack.
- 598. Fucking shoes.
That looks grim.
- 599. Coward.
- 600. Phil!
- 601. - Phil, Phil, Phil!
- It was here.
- 602. - Where's Hutch?
- I don't know.
- 603. - Where's Hutch?
- All I saw was shadows.
- 604. - What?
- I don't know!
- 605. - It just took him.
- 606. Hutch!
- 607. Get up! Hutch is gone.
- 608. - What?
- Hutch is gone!
- 609. Oh, fuck.
- 610. What are we gonna do?
I don't know.
- 611. Hutch!
- 612. Hutch!
- 613. - Hutch!
- 614. Hutch!
- 615. Hutch!
- 616. Luke!
- 617. - We're getting turned around out here.
- 618. Maybe we should, like,
try and retrace our steps?
- 619. - All we have is in the tents, Luke.
- He's fucking screaming.
- 620. I know, but if we run around in circles,
we're gonna get fucking lost. OK?
- 621. We need to get back to the camp.
We need to get our bearings. Yeah?
- 622. Fuck.
- 623. Fuck!
- 624. We'll find the tents
and come back for him.
- 625. Is that...
- 626. Is that Hutch?
- 627. Oh, my God!
- 628. Oh, my God!
- 629. Fuck.
- 630. - Oh, come on. Did he have the map?
- 631. - What do we tell Catherine?
- I don't know.
- 632. What about his kids?
- 633. Just calm down.
We need to get out of here, now.
- 634. We need to move.
- 635. - We can't leave him here.
- We can't bury him, OK?
- 636. When we get out,
we'll send people back to get him.
- 637. Fucking hell, we don't know where we are.
- 638. It put him there, didn't it?
- 639. What?
- 640. It knew we were gonna come this way.
We were supposed to find him.
- 641. Oh, for fuck's sake.
- 642. You don't fucking do this.
- 643. - You keep your shit together!
- 644. He's right.
- 645. I'm not leaving him like this.
- 646. - We should say something.
- We need to go.
- 647. It's gonna come back.
- 648. Dom, come on.
- 649. Come on.
- 650. It was at that house.
- 651. We had those nightmares
and it followed us, didn't it?
- 652. Yeah.
- 653. It followed us from that house
and it did that to Hutch.
- 654. Did you actually see it yesterday?
- 655. No, I don't know what I saw.
- 656. Well,
- 657. I did see it...
- 658. while I was up on that ridge
and the trees were the same as this.
- 659. Jesus Christ.
- 660. It was big, OK.
- 661. It had to be to put
that fucking elk in the tree.
- 662. It was hunters. Pagan fucking hillbillies
from those houses.
- 663. - No one's lived in those houses for years.
- Fucking hell.
- 664. - Keep your voice down.
- There are houses here.
- 665. There are people
and they killed our fucking friend.
- 666. Shut the fuck up. Shut up.
- 667. Keep your fucking voice down.
- 668. There are three of us,
- 669. and there is one of it.
- 670. And I've got a fucking knife.
- 671. So, we're gonna keep going
in the direction that Hutch said
- 672. until we get out of this fucking forest,
do you hear me?
- 673. Oh, my God.
- 674. You see?
- 675. There are people.
- 676. Are we following these?
Of course not.
- 677. We shouldn't go that way.
- 678. OK.
- 679. OK.
- 680. South-west is up.
- 681. I'm tired, man.
- 682. It's OK.
- 683. It's OK.
- 684. Come on, mate. Get up.
- 685. It got inside my head, man.
- 686. It made me pray
to that thing in the house.
- 687. I can't get it out my fucking head.
- 688. Come on, mate. Get up.
- 689. We're far away from that now.
- 690. Come on, you can do it.
- 691. Phil, look. Look.
- 692. Phil.
- 693. Where are you going?
- 694. We're close.
- 695. Guys, I can see the end!
- 696. I can see the end.
- 697. Hutch was... Hutch was right.
- 698. Guys?
- 699. Guys, you've got to see this.
- 700. Dom?
- 701. Phil?
- 702. What are you doing?
- 703. We heard something.
- 704. You can't run.
- 705. Dom?
- 706. Dom?
- 707. Phil?
- 708. Shh...
- 709. What the...?
- 710. Fuck, fuck.
You're alive, you're alive.
- 711. Where's Phil?
- 712. I just heard something coming and it...
- 713. And it just took him.
- 714. - What did you see? What did it look like?
- I don't know.
- 715. It was fast.
- 716. It's fucking hunting us.
- 717. I thought I'd die.
- 718. I don't wanna die.
- 719. - I don't wanna die alone.
- Look at me.
- 720. Look at me.
- 721. I am not going to leave you. OK?
- 722. OK?
- 723. - Do you think it's gonna come back?
- 724. Yeah.
- 725. But I think I might have found a way out.
- 726. Do you think you can move your leg?
- 727. Yeah, a little.
- 728. OK. OK.
- 729. Piggy back?
- 730. - I'm afraid we're gonna have to run.
- 731. - OK?
- I know.
- 732. Are you ready?
- 733. In a minute. In a minute.
- 734. Let's go on "three".
- 735. OK?
- 736. One.
- 737. Two.
- 738. Three.
- 739. His eyes... His eyes...
- 740. There's a path.
- 741. Oh, fuck.
- 742. We've got to go.
- 743. No, we've got to go!
- 744. Dom! Come on.
- 745. We've got to go!
- 746. Hello?
- 747. Please!
- 748. Come on. Get up, get up!
- 749. Luke.
- 750. Wake up.
- 751. What the fuck?
- 752. What is that?
- 753. I don't know, mate. I don't fucking know.
- 754. What can you see?
- 755. I see people.
- 756. - Two, three... four.
- What are they doing?
- 757. It looks like they're...
- 758. It looks like they're building,
putting something together.
- 759. What do they want?
- 760. Those fuckers!
- 761. I've got to get out of here.
- 762. Can you reach the table?
- 763. Why?
Break the glass, cut the ropes.
- 764. Go on. Go on, Luke.
- 765. Yes.
- 766. Go on, Luke.
- 767. Fuck.
- 768. Is that water?
- 769. Water?
- 770. What are you doing?
- 771. What are you doing?
- 772. What?
- 773. Come on. No, give him some.
- 774. No, give... Give him some.
- 775. - Oh, no! No!
- What are you doing?
- 776. Luke! Help!
- 777. Dom!
- 778. Dom!
- 779. Dom! Dom!
- 780. No!
- 781. - Oh, my God!
- 782. Oh, God, no!
- 783. They prepare for sacrifice...
- 784. Over soon.
- 785. Are you OK?
- 786. Dom?
- 787. Are you OK, mate?
- 788. I never told you
about my nightmare.
- 789. I saw these people...
- 790. offering me to that thing.
- 791. Its dead hands...
- 792. gripping me.
- 793. And I saw...
- 794. Gayle.
- 795. I saw my wife.
- 796. I'm gonna die here, Luke.
- 797. No.
- 798. No, you're not.
- 799. I couldn't lose all of you.
- 800. They're gonna kill me. Do you understand?
- 801. They are not...
- 802. They're not gonna kill you because
I'm not gonna let them kill you, OK?
- 803. Listen to me.
- 804. You're gonna get out of here.
- 805. And you're gonna...
- 806. burn this fucking place to the ground
- 807. Do you understand?
- 808. You don't stop.
- 809. You keep going.
- 810. You live.
- 811. And you tell my wife...
- 812. I tried to get back to her.
- 813. I'm not gonna do that
because I don't need to do that. OK?
- 814. Luke.
- 815. I don't need to do that.
- 816. OK?
- 817. Come on.
- 818. Come on!
- 819. What the hell is this?
- 820. You fucking stupid pricks.
- 821. Why don't we do this, yeah?
- 822. What are you waiting for?
- 823. Come on.
- 824. What are you waiting for?
- 825. Come on.
- 826. Fucking come on.
- 827. Gayle?
- 828. Gayle!
- 829. Dom?
- 830. Come on.
- 831. Gayle!
- 832. Gayle.
- 833. Dom.
- 834. Gayle?
- 835. Did you take him down from the tree?
- 836. We don't move the bodies.
- 837. What is it?
- 838. A god. Ancient.
- 839. One of the Jötunn.
- 840. A bastard offspring of Loki.
- 841. We do not say its name.
- 842. Because you're afraid of it?
- 843. We worship it.
- 844. It keeps us here...
- 845. lets us live beyond natural life.
- 846. No more pain. No more death.
- 847. Your ritual begins tonight.
- 848. It is a privilege to worship.
- 849. You will kneel before the god.
- 850. If not,
- 851. it will hang you from the trees.
- 852. Why me?
- 853. Your pain is great.
- 854. Yeah, I'm not like you
- 855. and I will not live like this.
- 856. You will kneel before it,
like the rest of us.
- 857. Fuck off.
- 858. Shit.
- 859. Fuck.
- 860. Drop the axe.
- 861. Stay there.
- 862. Stay there.
- 863. No, no.