- 1. received
- 2. - Is everything in place?
- You're not to relieve me.
- 3. I know, but I felt like taking a shift.
- 4. You like him, don't you?
You like watching him.
- 5. - Don't be ridiculous.
- We're going to kill him.
- 6. Morpheus believes he is the One.
- 7. Do you?
- 8. It doesn't matter what I believe.
- 9. You don't, do you?
- 10. - Did you hear that?
- Hear what?
- 11. Are you sure this line is clean?
- 12. Yeah, of course I'm sure.
- 13. I better go.
- 14. - Freeze! Police!
- Hands on your head!
- 15. Do it! Do it now!
- 16. - Lieutenant.
- Oh, shit.
- 17. Lieutenant, you were given
- 18. I'm just doing my job.
- 19. You give me that "juris-my-dick-tion"
crap, you can cram it up your ass.
- 20. The orders were for your protection.
- 21. I think we can handle one little girl.
- 22. I sent two units!
- 23. They're bringing her down now!
- 24. No, lieutenant, your men
are already dead.
- 25. Shit.
- 26. Morpheus, the line was traced.
I don't know how.
- 27. I know. They cut the hard line.
- 28. There's no time.
Get to another exit.
- 29. - Are there any agents?
- 30. Goddamn it.
- 31. You have to focus, Trinity.
- 32. There's a phone at Wells and Lake.
- 33. You can make it.
- 34. - All right.
- 35. That's impossible.
- 36. Get up, Trinity. Just get up.
- 37. Get up.
- 38. She got out.
- 39. It doesn't matter.
- 40. - The informant is real.
- 41. We have the name of their next target.
- 42. The name is Neo.
- 43. We'll need a search running.
- 44. It has already begun.
- 45. What?
- 46. What the hell?
- 47. "Follow the white rabbit."
- 48. Who is it?
- 49. It's Choi.
- 50. Yeah. Yeah.
- 51. You're two hours late.
- 52. I know. It's her fault.
- 53. You got the money?
- 54. Two grand.
- 55. Hold on.
- 56. Hallelujah.
- 57. You're my savior.
My own personal Jesus Christ.
- 58. You get caught using that...
- 59. I know. This never happened.
You don't exist.
- 60. - Right.
- Something wrong, man?
- 61. You look a little whiter than usual.
- 62. My computer, it...
- 63. Ever have that feeling where you're
not sure if you're awake or dreaming?
- 64. All the time.
It's called mescaline.
- 65. It's the only way to fly.
- 66. It just sounds like you
need to unplug.
- 67. Get some R and R?
- 68. What do you think, Dujour?
Should we take him with us?
- 69. Definitely.
- 70. No, I can't. I have work tomorrow.
- 71. Come on.
- 72. It'll be fun. I promise.
- 73. Yeah.
- 74. Sure. I'll go.
- 75. Hello, Neo.
- 76. How do you know that name?
- 77. I know a lot about you.
- 78. - Who are you?
- My name is Trinity.
- 79. Trinity.
- 80. The Trinity?
- 81. That cracked the IRS D-base?
- 82. That was a long time ago.
- 83. - Jesus.
- 84. I just thought...
- 85. you were a guy.
- 86. Most guys do.
- 87. That was you on my computer.
- 88. How did you do that?
- 89. Right now, all I can tell you...
- 90. is that you're in danger.
- 91. - I brought you here to warn you.
- Of what?
- 92. They're watching you, Neo.
- 93. - Who is?
- Please just listen.
- 94. I know why you're here, Neo.
- 95. I know what you've been doing.
- 96. I know why you hardly sleep...
- 97. why you live alone and why,
night after night...
- 98. you sit at your computer.
- 99. You're looking for him.
- 100. I know, because I was once
looking for the same thing.
- 101. And when he found me...
- 102. he told me I wasn't really
looking for him...
- 103. I was looking for an answer.
- 104. It's the question that drives us, Neo.
- 105. It's the question
that brought you here.
- 106. You know the question...
- 107. just as I did.
- 108. What is the Matrix?
- 109. The answer is out there, Neo.
- 110. It's looking for you.
- 111. And it will find you...
- 112. if you want it to.
- 113. Shit.
- 114. Shit, shit.
- 115. You have a problem with authority,
- 116. You believe that you are special,
that the rules do not apply to you.
- 117. Obviously, you are mistaken.
- 118. This is one of the top
software companies in the world...
- 119. because employees understand
they are part of a whole.
- 120. Thus, if an employee has a problem,
the company has a problem.
- 121. The time has come to make
a choice, Mr. Anderson.
- 122. Either you choose to be at your desk
on time from this day forth...
- 123. or you choose to find another job.
- 124. Do I make myself clear?
- 125. Yes, Mr. Rhineheart.
- 126. Thomas Anderson?
- 127. Yeah, that's me.
- 128. Okay.
- 129. Great.
- 130. Have a nice day.
- 131. Hello?
- 132. Hello, Neo. Do you know who this is?
- 133. - Morpheus.
- 134. I've been looking for you.
- 135. I don't know if you're ready to see
what I want to show you.
- 136. But unfortunately, you and I
have run out of time.
- 137. They're coming for you, and I don't know
what they're going to do.
- 138. Who's coming for me?
- 139. Stand up and see for yourself.
- 140. What? Right now?
- 141. Yes. Now.
- 142. Do it slowly.
- 143. The elevator.
- 144. - Oh, shit!
- 145. What do they want?
- 146. I don't know. If you don't want
to find out, get out of there.
- 147. How?
- 148. I can guide you,
but you must do exactly as I say.
- 149. - Okay.
- The cubicle across from you is empty.
- 150. - But what if they—
- Go. Now.
- 151. Stay here for just a moment.
- 152. When I tell you,
go to the end of the row...
- 153. to the office
at the end of the hall.
- 154. Stay as low as you can.
- 155. Go. Now.
- 156. Good. Now, outside
there is a scaffold.
- 157. - How do you know this?
- We don't have time.
- 158. To your left there's a window.
Go to it.
- 159. Open it.
- 160. Take the scaffold to the roof.
- 161. No way! No way!
This is crazy!
- 162. There are two ways
out of this building.
- 163. One is that scaffold.
The other is in their custody.
- 164. You take a chance either way.
I leave it to you.
- 165. This is insane!
- 166. Why is this happening to me?
- 167. What'd I do?
- 168. I'm nobody.
I didn't do anything.
- 169. I'm gonna die.
- 170. Shit!
- 171. Oh, shit!
- 172. I can't do this.
- 173. Shit.
- 174. As you can see, we've had our eye on
you for some time now, Mr. Anderson.
- 175. It seems that you've been living...
- 176. two lives.
- 177. In one life,
you're Thomas A. Anderson...
- 178. program writer for
a respectable software company.
- 179. You have a social security number.
You pay your taxes.
- 180. And you...
- 181. help your landlady
carry out her garbage.
- 182. The other life is lived in computers...
- 183. where you go by
the hacker alias "Neo"...
- 184. and are guilty of virtually every
computer crime we have a law for.
- 185. One of these lives...
- 186. has a future.
- 187. And one of them does not.
- 188. I'm going to be as forthcoming
as I can be, Mr. Anderson.
- 189. You're here...
- 190. because we need your help.
- 191. We know that you've been contacted
by a certain...
- 192. individual.
- 193. A man who calls himself "Morpheus."
- 194. Whatever you think you know
about this man is irrelevant.
- 195. He is considered by many authorities...
- 196. to be the most dangerous man alive.
- 197. My colleagues...
- 198. believe that I am wasting
my time with you.
- 199. But I believe you wish
to do the right thing.
- 200. We're willing to wipe the slate clean...
- 201. give you a fresh start.
- 202. All we're asking in return
is your cooperation...
- 203. in bringing
a known terrorist to justice.
- 204. Yeah.
- 205. That sounds like a really good deal.
- 206. But I got a better one.
- 207. How about...
- 208. I give you the finger...
- 209. and you give me my phone call.
- 210. Mr. Anderson...
- 211. you disappoint me.
- 212. You can't scare me
with this gestapo crap.
- 213. I know my rights.
- 214. I want my phone call.
- 215. Tell me, Mr. Anderson...
- 216. what good is a phone call...
- 217. if you're unable to speak?
- 218. You're going to help us,
- 219. whether you want to or not.
- 220. This line is tapped,
so I must be brief.
- 221. They got to you first, but they've
underestimated how important you are.
- 222. If they knew what I know...
- 223. you would probably be dead.
- 224. What are you talking about?
What is happening to me?
- 225. You are the One, Neo. You may have
spent the last few years...
- 226. looking for me, but I've spent
my entire life...
- 227. looking for you.
- 228. Now, do you still want to meet?
- 229. - Yes.
- Then go to the Adams Street bridge.
- 230. Get in.
- 231. What's this?
- 232. It's necessary, Neo.
For our protection.
- 233. - From what?
- From you.
- 234. - Take off your shirt.
- 235. Stop the car.
- 236. Listen, coppertop.
- 237. We don't have time for 20 Questions.
- 238. Right now, there's only one rule:
- 239. Our way...
- 240. or the highway.
- 241. Fine.
- 242. Please, Neo, you have to trust me.
- 243. - Why?
- Because you have been down there.
- 244. You know that road.
- 245. You know exactly where it ends.
- 246. And I know that's
not where you want to be.
- 247. Apoc, lights.
- 248. Lie back.
Lift up your shirt.
- 249. - What's that?
- You're bugged.
- 250. Try and relax.
- 251. Come on.
- 252. Come on.
- 253. It's on the move.
- 254. Come on, you shit.
- 255. - You're gonna lose it.
- No, I'm not.
- 256. Clear!
- 257. Jesus Christ!
That thing's real!
- 258. This is it.
- 259. Let me give you one piece of advice.
- 260. Be honest.
- 261. He knows more than you can imagine.
- 262. At last.
- 263. Welcome, Neo.
- 264. As you no doubt have guessed...
- 265. I am Morpheus.
- 266. It's an honor to meet you.
- 267. No...
- 268. the honor is mine.
- 269. Please, come. Sit.
- 270. I imagine...
- 271. that right now you're feeling
a bit like Alice...
- 272. tumbling down the rabbit hole?
- 273. You could say that.
- 274. I can see it in your eyes.
- 275. You have the look of a man
who accepts what he sees...
- 276. because he's expecting to wake up.
- 277. Ironically, this is not
far from the truth.
- 278. Do you believe in fate, Neo?
- 279. No.
- 280. Why not?
- 281. I don't like the idea that
I'm not in control of my life.
- 282. I know exactly what you mean.
- 283. Let me tell you why you're here.
- 284. You know something.
- 285. What you know,
you can't explain.
- 286. But you feel it.
- 287. You felt it your entire life:
- 288. Something's wrong with the world.
You don't know what, but it's there.
- 289. Like a splinter in your mind...
- 290. driving you mad.
- 291. It is this feeling
that has brought you to me.
- 292. Do you know what
I'm talking about?
- 293. The Matrix?
- 294. Do you want to know...
- 295. what it is?
- 296. The Matrix is everywhere.
- 297. It is all around us.
- 298. Even now, in this very room.
- 299. You can see it when you
look out your window...
- 300. or when you turn on your television.
- 301. You can feel it when you go to work...
- 302. when you go to church...
- 303. when you pay your taxes.
- 304. It is the world that has been
pulled over your eyes...
- 305. to blind you from the truth.
- 306. What truth?
- 307. That you are a slave.
- 308. Like everyone else,
you were born into bondage...
- 309. born into a prison that you cannot
smell or taste or touch.
- 310. A prison...
- 311. for your mind.
- 312. Unfortunately, no one can be...
- 313. told what the Matrix is.
- 314. You have to see it for yourself.
- 315. This is your last chance.
- 316. After this, there is no turning back.
- 317. You take the blue pill...
- 318. the story ends, you wake up
in your bed and believe...
- 319. whatever you want to believe.
- 320. You take the red pill...
- 321. you stay in Wonderland...
- 322. and I show you how deep
the rabbit hole goes.
- 323. Remember...
- 324. all I'm offering is the truth.
- 325. Follow me.
- 326. Apoc, are we on-line?
- 327. Almost.
- 328. Time is always against us.
- 329. Please take a seat there.
- 330. - You did all this?
- 331. The pill you took is
part of a trace program.
- 332. It disrupts your carrier signals
so we can pinpoint your location.
- 333. What does that mean?
- 334. It means buckle your
seat belt, Dorothy...
- 335. because Kansas...
- 336. is going bye-bye.
- 337. Did you...?
- 338. Have you ever had a dream, Neo,
that you were so sure was real?
- 339. What if you were unable
to wake from that dream?
- 340. How would you know the difference
between the dream world...
- 341. and the real world?
- 342. This can't be.
- 343. Be what?
- 344. Be real?
- 345. - Going into replication.
- 346. Still nothing.
- 347. It's cold.
- 348. It's cold!
- 349. Tank, we'll need a signal soon.
- 350. - I got a fibrillation.
- Apoc, location.
- 351. Targeting almost there.
- 352. He's going into arrest.
- 353. - Lock. I got him!
- Now, Tank, now!
- 354. Welcome...
- 355. to the real world.
- 356. We've done it, Trinity.
- 357. We found him.
- 358. - I hope you're right.
- I don't have to hope.
- 359. I know it.
- 360. Am I dead?
- 361. Far from it.
- 362. He still needs a lot of work.
- 363. What are you doing?
- 364. Your muscles atrophied.
We're rebuilding them.
- 365. Why do my eyes hurt?
- 366. You've never used them before.
- 367. Rest, Neo.
- 368. The answers are coming.
- 369. Morpheus, what's happened to me?
- 370. What is this place?
- 371. More important than "what" is "when."
- 372. "When"?
- 373. You believe it's the year 1999...
- 374. when in fact, it's closer to 2199.
- 375. I can't tell you exactly
what year it is...
- 376. because we honestly don't know.
- 377. There's nothing I can say
that will explain it for you.
- 378. Come with me.
See for yourself.
- 379. This is my ship.
- 380. The Nebuchadnezzar.
It's a hovercraft.
- 381. This is the main deck.
- 382. This is the core...
- 383. where we broadcast our pirate signal
and hack into the Matrix.
- 384. Most of my crew you already know.
- 385. This is Apoc...
- 386. Switch...
- 387. - ... and Cypher.
- 388. The ones you don't know:
Tank and his big brother, Dozer.
- 389. The little one behind you is Mouse.
- 390. You wanted to know
what the Matrix is?
- 391. Trinity.
- 392. Try to relax.
- 393. This will feel a little weird.
- 394. This...
- 395. is the Construct.
- 396. It's our loading program.
- 397. We can load anything, from clothing...
- 398. to equipment...
- 399. weapons...
- 400. training simulations...
- 401. anything we need.
- 402. Right now we're inside
a computer program?
- 403. Is it really so hard to believe?
- 404. Your clothes are different.
The plugs in your body are gone.
- 405. Your hair has changed.
- 406. Your appearance now is what we call
- 407. It is the mental projection
of your digital self.
- 408. This isn't real?
- 409. What is "real"?
- 410. How do you define "real"?
- 411. If you're talking about
what you can feel...
- 412. what you can smell, taste and see...
- 413. then "real" is simply electrical
signals interpreted by your brain.
- 414. This is the world that you know.
- 415. The world as it was at the end
of the 20th century.
- 416. It exists now only as part of
a neural-interactive simulation...
- 417. that we call the Matrix.
- 418. You've been living
in a dream world, Neo.
- 419. This is the world...
- 420. as it exists today.
- 421. Welcome to "the desert...
- 422. of the real."
- 423. We have only bits and pieces
- 424. But what we know for certain
is that in the early 21st century...
- 425. all of mankind was united
- 426. We marveled at our own magnificence
as we gave birth to Al.
- 427. Al.
- 428. You mean artificial intelligence.
- 429. A singular consciousness that spawned
an entire race of machines.
- 430. We don't know who struck first,
us or them.
- 431. But we know that it was us
that scorched the sky.
- 432. They were dependent on solar power...
- 433. and it was believed that
they would be unable to survive...
- 434. without an energy source
as abundant as the sun.
- 435. Throughout human history, we have
been dependent on machines to survive.
- 436. Fate, it seems, is not
without a sense of irony.
- 437. The human body generates more
bioelectricity than a 120-volt battery.
- 438. And over 25,000 BTUs of body heat.
- 439. Combined with a form of fusion...
- 440. the machines had found all the energy
they would ever need.
- 441. There are fields, Neo,
- 442. where human beings
are no longer born.
- 443. We are grown.
- 444. For the longest time,
I wouldn't believe it.
- 445. And then I saw the fields
with my own eyes...
- 446. watched them liquefy the dead...
- 447. so they could be fed intravenously
to the living.
- 448. And standing there,
facing the pure, horrifying precision...
- 449. I came to realize
the obviousness of the truth.
- 450. What is the Matrix?
- 451. Control.
- 452. The Matrix is a computer-generated
- 453. built to keep us under control...
- 454. in order to change a human being...
- 455. into this.
- 456. No.
- 457. I don't believe it.
- 458. It's not possible.
- 459. I didn't say it would be easy, Neo.
I just said it would be the truth.
- 460. Stop!
- 461. Let me out!
- 462. Let me out! I want out!
- 463. - Easy, Neo. Easy.
- Get this thing out of me.
- 464. Get this thing out of me!
- 465. Don't touch me!
- 466. Stay away from me!
- 467. I don't believe it.
- 468. I don't believe it.
- 469. I don't believe it.
- 470. - He's gonna pop.
- Breathe, Neo.
- 471. Just breathe.
- 472. I can't go back, can I?
- 473. No.
- 474. But if you could...
- 475. would you really want to?
- 476. I owe you an apology.
- 477. We have a rule.
- 478. We never free a mind
once it's reached a certain age.
- 479. It's dangerous.
- 480. The mind has trouble letting go.
- 481. I've seen it before, and I'm sorry.
- 482. I did what I did because...
- 483. I had to.
- 484. When the Matrix was first built,
there was a man born inside...
- 485. who had the ability
to change whatever he wanted...
- 486. to remake the Matrix as he saw fit.
- 487. It was he who freed the first of us...
- 488. taught us the truth.
- 489. As long as the Matrix exists...
- 490. the human race will never be free.
- 491. After he died...
- 492. the Oracle prophesied his return...
- 493. and that his coming would hail
the destruction of the Matrix...
- 494. end the war...
- 495. bring freedom to our people.
- 496. That is why there are those of us who
spent our lives searching the Matrix...
- 497. looking for him.
- 498. I did what I did because...
- 499. I believe that search is over.
- 500. Get some rest.
- 501. You're going to need it.
- 502. For what?
- 503. Your training.
- 504. Morning. Did you sleep?
- 505. You will tonight.
- 506. I guarantee it.
- 507. I'm Tank. I'll be your operator.
- 508. - You don't have any—
- Holes? Nope.
- 509. Me and my brother, Dozer, are 100%
pure, old-fashioned, homegrown human.
- 510. Born free right here...
- 511. in the real world.
- 512. Genuine child of Zion.
- 513. - Zion?
- If the war was over tomorrow...
- 514. Zion's where the party would be.
- 515. It's a city?
- 516. The last human city.
The only place we have left.
- 517. Where is it?
- 518. Deep underground near the Earth's core,
where it's still warm.
- 519. You live long enough,
you might see it.
- 520. Goddamn! I gotta tell you, I'm excited
to see what you're capable of...
- 521. if Morpheus is right and all.
- 522. We're not supposed to
talk about this, but...
- 523. if you are...
- 524. it's a very exciting time.
- 525. We got a lot to do.
We gotta get to it.
- 526. We're supposed to start
with these programs first.
- 527. That's major boring shit.
Let's do something more fun.
- 528. How about...
- 529. combat training?
- 530. "Jujitsu"?
- 531. I'm going to learn jujitsu?
- 532. Holy shit!
- 533. "Hey, Mikey, I think he likes it."
- 534. How about some more?
- 535. Hell, yes.
- 536. Hell, yeah.
- 537. How is he?
- 538. Ten hours straight.
He's a machine.
- 539. I know kung fu.
- 540. Show me.
- 541. This is a sparring program...
- 542. similar to the programmed reality
of the Matrix.
- 543. It has the same basic rules.
- 544. These rules are no different
than those of a computer system.
- 545. Some of them can be bent.
- 546. Others can be broken.
- 547. Understand?
- 548. Then hit me...
- 549. if you can.
- 550. Good!
- 551. Adaptation.
- 552. Improvisation.
- 553. But your weakness...
- 554. is not your technique.
- 555. Morpheus is fighting Neo.
- 556. How did I beat you?
- 557. You're too fast.
- 558. Do you believe that...
- 559. my being stronger or faster...
- 560. has anything to do
with my muscles in this place?
- 561. You think you're breathing air?
- 562. Again!
- 563. Jesus Christ, he's fast!
- 564. His neuro-kinetics
are way above normal.
- 565. What are you waiting for?
- 566. You're faster than this.
- 567. Don't think you are.
- 568. Know you are.
- 569. Come on! Stop trying to hit me,
and hit me!
- 570. I don't believe it.
- 571. I know what you're trying to do.
- 572. I'm trying to free your mind, Neo.
- 573. But I can only show you the door.
- 574. You have to walk through it.
- 575. Tank, load the jump program.
- 576. You have to let it all go, Neo.
- 577. doubt and disbelief.
- 578. Free your mind.
- 579. Whoa.
- 580. Okey-dokey.
- 581. Free my mind.
- 582. What if he makes it?
- 583. - No one's ever made their first jump.
- I know.
- 584. - But what if he does?
- He won't.
- 585. Come on.
- 586. All right.
- 587. No problem. Free my mind.
- 588. Free my mind. No problem. Right.
- 589. What does that mean?
- 590. It doesn't mean anything.
- 591. Everybody falls the first time.
- 592. Right, Trin?
- 593. - I thought it wasn't real.
- Your mind makes it real.
- 594. If you're killed in the Matrix...
- 595. you die here?
- 596. The body cannot live without the mind.
- 597. I don't remember you ever
bringing me dinner.
- 598. There is something about him,
- 599. You're a believer now?
- 600. I keep wondering...
- 601. if Morpheus is so sure,
why not take him to see the Oracle?
- 602. Morpheus will take him
when he's ready.
- 603. The Matrix is a system, Neo.
- 604. That system is our enemy.
- 605. But when you're inside,
what do you see?
- 606. Businessmen, teachers,
- 607. The very minds of the people
we are trying to save.
- 608. But until we do, these people are
a part of that system...
- 609. and that makes them our enemy.
- 610. You have to understand...
- 611. most of these people are not
ready to be unplugged.
- 612. And many of them are so inert...
- 613. so hopelessly dependent
on the system...
- 614. that they will fight to protect it.
- 615. Were you listening to me or looking
at the woman in the red dress?
- 616. - I was—
- Look again.
- 617. Freeze it.
- 618. - This isn't the Matrix?
- 619. It's another training program
designed to teach you one thing:
- 620. If you are not one of us,
you are one of them.
- 621. - What are they?
- Sentient programs.
- 622. They can move in and out of any
software still hardwired to their system.
- 623. That means that anyone
we haven't unplugged...
- 624. is potentially an agent.
- 625. Inside the Matrix...
- 626. they are everyone...
- 627. and they are no one.
- 628. We have survived by hiding
and running from them...
- 629. but they are the gatekeepers.
- 630. They're guarding all the doors
and holding all the keys.
- 631. Sooner or later, someone will
have to fight them.
- 632. Someone?
- 633. I won't lie to you, Neo.
- 634. Every single man or woman who
has fought an agent, has died.
- 635. But where they have failed,
you will succeed.
- 636. Why?
- 637. I've seen an agent punch
through a concrete wall.
- 638. Men have emptied entire clips at them
and hit nothing but air.
- 639. Yet their strength and speed are still
based in a world built on rules.
- 640. Because of that...
- 641. they will never be as strong
or as fast as you can be.
- 642. What are you telling me?
- 643. That I can dodge bullets?
- 644. No, Neo.
- 645. I'm trying to tell you
that when you're ready...
- 646. you won't have to.
- 647. We got trouble.
- 648. - Did Zion send the warning?
- No, another ship.
- 649. Shit.
- 650. - Squiddy's sweeping in quick.
- 651. A sentinel. A killing machine
designed for one thing.
- 652. Search and destroy.
- 653. Set her down there.
- 654. How are we doing, Tank?
- 655. Power off-line.
- 656. EMP armed...
- 657. - ... and ready.
- 658. Electromagnetic pulse.
- 659. Disables any electrical system
in the blast radius.
- 660. It's the only weapon we have
against the machines.
- 661. - Where are we?
- Their old service and waste systems.
- 662. Sewers.
- 663. There used to be cities
that spanned hundreds of miles.
- 664. Now these sewers are
all that's left.
- 665. Quiet.
- 666. Whoa! Neo.
- 667. You scared the bejesus out of me.
- 668. - Sorry.
- It's okay.
- 669. Is that...?
- 670. The Matrix?
- 671. Yeah.
- 672. - Do you always look at it encoded?
- Well, you have to.
- 673. The image translators work
for the construct program.
- 674. But there's way too much information
to decode the Matrix.
- 675. You get used to it.
I don't even see the code.
- 676. All I see is blonde, brunette, redhead.
- 677. Do you...
- 678. want a drink?
- 679. Sure.
- 680. You know...
- 681. I know what you're thinking.
- 682. Because right now I'm thinking
the same thing.
- 683. Actually, I've been thinking it
ever since I got here.
- 684. Why, oh, why didn't I take
the blue pill?
- 685. Good shit, huh?
- 686. Dozer makes it.
- 687. It's good for two things:
- 688. Degreasing engines and
killing brain cells.
- 689. So can I ask you something?
- 690. Did he tell you why he did it?
- 691. Why you're here?
- 692. Jesus!
- 693. What a mind job.
- 694. So you're here to save the world.
- 695. What do you say
to something like that?
- 696. A little piece of advice.
- 697. You see an agent...
- 698. you do what we do:
- 699. Run.
- 700. You run your ass off.
- 701. Thanks for the drink.
- 702. Sweet dreams.
- 703. Do we have a deal, Mr. Reagan?
- 704. You know...
- 705. I know this steak doesn't exist.
- 706. I know that when I put it
in my mouth...
- 707. the Matrix is telling my brain
that it is...
- 708. juicy...
- 709. and delicious.
- 710. After nine years...
- 711. you know what I realize?
- 712. Ignorance is bliss.
- 713. Then we have a deal.
- 714. I don't want to remember nothing.
- 715. Nothing. You understand?
- 716. And I want to be rich.
- 717. You know, someone important.
- 718. Like an actor.
- 719. Whatever you want, Mr. Reagan.
- 720. Okay.
- 721. You get my body
back in a power plant...
- 722. reinsert me into the Matrix...
- 723. I'll get you what you want.
- 724. Access codes to the Zion mainframe.
- 725. No. I told you, I don't know them.
- 726. I can get you the man who does.
- 727. Morpheus.
- 728. Here you go, buddy.
Breakfast of champions.
- 729. Close your eyes, it feels
like you're eating runny eggs.
- 730. Or a bowl of snot.
- 731. You know what it reminds me of?
- 732. Tastee Wheat. Did you
ever eat Tastee Wheat?
- 733. No, but technically,
neither did you.
- 734. That's exactly my point. Exactly.
- 735. Because you have to wonder...
- 736. how do the machines really know
what Tastee Wheat tasted like?
- 737. Maybe they got it wrong.
- 738. Maybe what I think Tastee Wheat
tasted like, actually tasted like...
- 739. oatmeal or tuna fish.
- 740. That makes you wonder.
Take chicken, for example.
- 741. Maybe they didn't know
what to make it taste like...
- 742. which is why it tastes
- 743. - And maybe they—
- Shut up.
- 744. It's a single-celled protein...
- 745. combined with synthetic aminos,
vitamins and minerals.
- 746. Everything the body needs.
- 747. It doesn't have everything
the body needs.
- 748. I understand you've run through
the agent training program.
- 749. You know, I wrote that program.
- 750. Here it comes.
- 751. - What did you think of her?
- Of who?
- 752. The woman in the red dress.
I designed her.
- 753. She doesn't talk very much...
- 754. but if you'd like to meet her,
I can arrange a more personal milieu.
- 755. The digital pimp hard at work.
- 756. Pay no attention to
these hypocrites, Neo.
- 757. To deny our own impulses...
- 758. is to deny the very thing
that makes us human.
- 759. Dozer, when you're done...
- 760. bring the ship up to broadcast depth.
- 761. We're going in.
- 762. I'm taking Neo to see her.
- 763. See who?
- 764. The Oracle.
- 765. Everyone please observe...
- 766. the "fasten seat belt"
and "no smoking" signs are on.
- 767. Sit back and enjoy your flight.
- 768. We're in.
- 769. We'll be back in an hour.
- 770. Unbelievable...
- 771. isn't it?
- 772. - God!
- 773. I used to eat there.
- 774. Really good noodles.
- 775. I have these memories from my life.
- 776. None of them happened.
- 777. What does that mean?
- 778. That the Matrix cannot tell you
who you are.
- 779. But an oracle can?
- 780. That's different.
- 781. Did you go to her?
- 782. Yes.
- 783. What did she tell you?
- 784. She told me...
- 785. What?
- 786. We're here.
- 787. Neo, come with me.
- 788. So is this the same oracle
- 789. the prophecy?
- 790. Yes. She's very old. She's been
with us since the beginning.
- 791. - The beginning?
- Of the Resistance.
- 792. And she knows what? Everything?
- 793. She would say she knows enough.
- 794. And she's never wrong.
- 795. Try not to think of it
in terms of right and wrong.
- 796. She is a guide, Neo.
- 797. She can help you to find the path.
- 798. She helped you?
- 799. Yes.
- 800. What did she tell you?
- 801. That I would find the One.
- 802. I told you I can only
show you the door.
- 803. You have to walk through it.
- 804. Hello, Neo.
- 805. You're right on time.
- 806. Make yourself at home, Morpheus.
Neo, come with me.
- 807. These are the other Potentials.
- 808. You can wait here.
- 809. Do not try and bend the spoon.
- 810. That's impossible.
- 811. Instead, only try
to realize the truth.
- 812. What truth?
- 813. There is no spoon.
- 814. There is no spoon?
- 815. Then you'll see that it is not the spoon
that bends. It is only yourself.
- 816. The Oracle will you see now.
- 817. I know you're Neo.
- 818. Be right with you.
- 819. - You're the Oracle?
- 820. Not quite what you
were expecting, right?
- 821. Almost done.
- 822. Smell good, don't they?
- 823. Yeah.
- 824. I'd ask you to sit down...
- 825. but you're not going to anyway.
- 826. - And don't worry about the vase.
- What vase?
- 827. That vase.
- 828. I'm sorry.
- 829. I said, don't worry about it.
- 830. I'll get one of my kids to fix it.
- 831. How did you know?
- 832. What's really going to bake
your noodle later on is...
- 833. would you still have broken it
if I hadn't said anything?
- 834. You're cuter than I thought.
- 835. I can see why she likes you.
- 836. Who?
- 837. Not too bright, though.
- 838. You know why Morpheus
brought you to see me.
- 839. So...
- 840. what do you think?
- 841. Do you think you are the One?
- 842. I don't know.
- 843. You know what that means?
- 844. It's Latin.
- 845. Means, "Know thyself."
- 846. I'll let you in on a little secret.
- 847. Being the One is just
like being in love.
- 848. No one can tell you you're in love.
You just know it...
- 849. through and through.
- 850. Balls to bones.
- 851. Well...
- 852. I'd better have a look at you.
- 853. Open your mouth. Say, "Ah."
- 854. Okay...
- 855. Now I'm supposed to say,
"Hmm, that's interesting, but..."
- 856. Then you say:
- 857. But what?
- 858. But you already know
what I'm going to tell you.
- 859. - I'm not the One.
- Sorry, kid.
- 860. You got the gift...
- 861. but it looks like
you're waiting for something.
- 862. What?
- 863. Your next life, maybe. Who knows?
- 864. That's the way these things go.
- 865. - What's funny?
- 866. He almost had me convinced.
- 867. I know.
- 868. Poor Morpheus.
- 869. Without him, we're lost.
- 870. What do you mean, "without him"?
- 871. Are you sure you want
to hear this?
- 872. Morpheus believes in you, Neo.
- 873. And no one, not you, not even me...
- 874. can convince him otherwise.
- 875. He believes it so blindly...
- 876. that he's going to sacrifice
his life to save yours.
- 877. What?
- 878. You're going to
have to make a choice.
- 879. In the one hand,
you'll have Morpheus' life.
- 880. And in the other hand,
you'll have your own.
- 881. One of you is going to die.
- 882. Which one will be up to you.
- 883. I'm sorry, kiddo. I really am.
- 884. You have a good soul.
- 885. And I hate giving
good people bad news.
- 886. Don't worry about it.
- 887. As soon as you
step outside that door...
- 888. you'll start feeling better.
- 889. You'll remember you don't believe
in any of this fate crap.
- 890. You're in control of your own life.
- 891. Remember?
- 892. Here...
- 893. take a cookie.
- 894. I promise, by the time
you're done eating it...
- 895. you'll feel right as rain.
- 896. What was said...
- 897. was for you...
- 898. and for you alone.
- 899. They're on the way.
- 900. What is that?
- 901. Oh, déjà vu.
- 902. What did you just say?
- 903. Nothing.
Just déjà vu.
- 904. - What did you see?
- What happened?
- 905. A black cat went past us...
- 906. then another just like it.
- 907. Was it the same cat?
- 908. - I'm not sure.
- Switch, Apoc.
- 909. What is it?
- 910. A déjà vu is usually a glitch in the
Matrix when they change something.
- 911. Oh, my God.
- 912. Let's go.
- 913. They cut the hard line.
It's a trap! Get out!
- 914. Oh, no.
- 915. That's what they changed.
- 916. Be calm. Give me your phone.
- 917. They'll be able to track it.
- 918. We have no choice.
- 919. Operator.
- 920. Find a structural drawing of
this building. Find it fast.
- 921. - Got it!
- I need the main wet-wall.
- 922. Eighth floor.
- 923. They're on the eighth floor.
- 924. Switch, straight ahead.
- 925. Neo...
- 926. I hope the Oracle
gave you some good news.
- 927. Now left. That's it.
- 928. Good.
- 929. Where are they?
- 930. They're in the walls.
- 931. In the walls!
- 932. It's an agent!
- 933. Morpheus!
- 934. You must get Neo out!
- 935. He's all that matters!
- 936. - No, Morpheus! Don't!
- Trinity, go!
- 937. Go!
- 938. - We can't leave him!
- We have to!
- 939. Cypher, come on!
- 940. The great Morpheus.
We meet at last.
- 941. And you are?
- 942. A Smith.
- 943. Agent Smith.
- 944. You all look the same to me.
- 945. Take him.
- 946. No!
- 947. - Operator.
- I need an exit, fast.
- 948. There was an accident.
Goddamn car accident.
- 949. All of a sudden, boom.
- 950. Somebody up there still likes me.
- 951. I got you.
- 952. Just get me out of here fast.
- 953. Nearest exit, Franklin and Erie.
An old TV repair shop.
- 954. Right.
- 955. - Operator.
- Tank, it's me.
- 956. Is Morpheus alive?
- 957. Is Morpheus alive, Tank?
- 958. Yes. They're moving him.
I don't know where.
- 959. He's alive. We need an exit.
- 960. You're not far from Cypher.
- 961. - Cypher?
- I know.
- 962. - I sent him to Franklin and Erie.
- Got it.
- 963. Got him.
- 964. Where are they?
- 965. Making the call.
- 966. Good.
- 967. You first.
- 968. Shit!
- 969. Tank!
- 970. No!
- 971. I don't know. It just went dead.
- 972. Hello, Trinity.
- 973. Cypher? Where's Tank?
- 974. You know...
- 975. for a long time...
- 976. I thought I was in love with you.
- 977. I used to dream about you.
- 978. You're a beautiful woman, Trinity.
- 979. Too bad things had to
turn out this way.
- 980. You killed them.
- 981. - What?
- Oh, God.
- 982. I'm tired, Trinity.
- 983. I'm tired of this war...
- 984. tired of fighting.
I'm tired of this ship...
- 985. of being cold, of eating
the same goddamn goop every day.
- 986. But most of all...
- 987. I'm tired of that jackoff
and all of his bullshit.
- 988. Surprise, asshole!
- 989. I bet you never saw this coming...
- 990. did you?
- 991. God, I wish I could be there...
- 992. when they break you.
- 993. I wish I could walk in
just when it happens...
- 994. so right then...
- 995. you'd know it was me.
- 996. You gave them Morpheus.
- 997. He lied to us, Trinity.
- 998. He tricked us!
- 999. If you had told us the truth...
- 1000. we would've told you to shove
that red pill up your ass!
- 1001. That is not true, Cypher.
He set us free.
- 1002. "Free." You call this free?
- 1003. All I do is what he tells me to do.
- 1004. If I had to choose between
that and the Matrix...
- 1005. I choose the Matrix.
- 1006. The Matrix isn't real.
- 1007. I disagree, Trinity.
- 1008. I think the Matrix...
- 1009. can be more real than this world.
- 1010. All I do is pull the plug here.
- 1011. But there...
- 1012. you have to watch Apoc die.
- 1013. Trinity.
- 1014. - Welcome to the real world.
- But you're out, Cypher.
- 1015. - You can't go back.
- That's what you think.
- 1016. They'll reinsert my body.
- 1017. I go back to sleep. When I wake up,
I won't remember a thing.
- 1018. By the way...
- 1019. if you have anything important
to say to Switch...
- 1020. say it now.
- 1021. - No, please don't.
- Not like this.
- 1022. Not like this.
- 1023. Too late.
- 1024. Goddamn you, Cypher!
- 1025. Don't hate me, Trinity.
- 1026. I'm just a messenger.
- 1027. And right now,
I'm going to prove it to you.
- 1028. If Morpheus was right...
- 1029. there's no way
I can pull this plug.
- 1030. If Neo's the One...
- 1031. then there'd have to be...
- 1032. some kind of a miracle to stop me.
- 1033. Right?
- 1034. I mean, how can he be the One...
- 1035. if he's dead?
- 1036. You never did answer me before...
- 1037. if you bought into
- 1038. Come on. All I want
is a little yes or no.
- 1039. Look into his eyes...
- 1040. those big, pretty eyes...
- 1041. and tell me...
- 1042. yes...
- 1043. or no.
- 1044. - Yes.
- 1045. I don't believe it.
- 1046. Believe it or not, you piece of shit,
you're still going to burn!
- 1047. You first.
- 1048. - You're hurt.
- I'll be all right.
- 1049. Dozer?
- 1050. Have you ever stood and stared at it?
- 1051. Marveled at its beauty...
- 1052. its genius?
- 1053. Billions of people...
- 1054. just living out their lives.
- 1055. Oblivious.
- 1056. Did you know that the first Matrix...
- 1057. was designed to be a perfect
human world where none suffered...
- 1058. where everyone would be happy.
- 1059. It was a disaster.
- 1060. No one would accept the program.
Entire crops were lost.
- 1061. Some believe that...
- 1062. we lacked the programming language
to describe your perfect world.
- 1063. But I believe that...
- 1064. as a species...
- 1065. human beings define
their reality through misery...
- 1066. and suffering.
- 1067. So the perfect world was a dream...
- 1068. that your primitive cerebrum
kept trying to wake up from.
- 1069. Which is why the Matrix was
redesigned to this.
- 1070. The peak...
- 1071. of your civilization.
- 1072. I say, "your civilization"...
- 1073. because when we started thinking
for you, it became our civilization...
- 1074. which is, of course,
what this is all about.
- 1075. Evolution, Morpheus.
- 1076. Evolution.
- 1077. Like the dinosaur.
- 1078. Look out that window.
- 1079. You had your time.
- 1080. The future is our world, Morpheus.
- 1081. The future is our time.
- 1082. There could be a problem.
- 1083. - What are they doing to him?
- They're breaking into his mind.
- 1084. It's like hacking a computer.
All it takes is time.
- 1085. How much time?
- 1086. Depends on the mind.
But eventually, it'll crack...
- 1087. and his alpha patterns
will change from this to this.
- 1088. When it does, he'll tell them
anything they want to know.
- 1089. What do they want?
- 1090. The leader of every ship is given
codes to Zion's mainframe computer.
- 1091. If an agent got the codes
and got into Zion's mainframe...
- 1092. they could destroy us.
We can't let that happen.
- 1093. Trinity, Zion's more important than me...
- 1094. or you...
- 1095. or even Morpheus.
- 1096. There has to be
something we can do.
- 1097. There is. We pull the plug.
- 1098. You're going to kill him?
- 1099. Kill Morpheus?
- 1100. We don't have a choice.
- 1101. Never send a human
to do a machine's job.
- 1102. If the insider has failed...
- 1103. they'll sever the connection
as soon as possible, unless—
- 1104. They're dead. In either case—
- 1105. We have no choice. Continue as planned.
Deploy the sentinels.
- 1106. Immediately.
- 1107. Morpheus, you were more
than a leader to us.
- 1108. You were a father.
- 1109. We'll miss you always.
- 1110. Stop!
- 1111. I don't believe this is happening.
- 1112. - Neo, this has to be done.
- Does it?
- 1113. I don't know.
- 1114. - This can't be just coincidence.
- 1115. The Oracle.
- 1116. She told me this would happen.
- 1117. She told me that I would
have to make a choice.
- 1118. What choice?
- 1119. - What are you doing?
- I'm going in.
- 1120. - No, you're not.
- I have to.
- 1121. Neo, Morpheus sacrificed himself
so that we could get you out.
- 1122. There is no way
that you're going back in.
- 1123. Morpheus did what he did because
he believed I'm something I'm not.
- 1124. What?
- 1125. I'm not the One, Trinity.
- 1126. - The Oracle hit me with that too.
- No, you have to be.
- 1127. I'm sorry, I'm not.
I'm just another guy.
- 1128. No, Neo, that's not true.
- 1129. - It can't be true.
- 1130. This is loco. They've got Morpheus
in a military-controlled building.
- 1131. Even if you somehow got inside, those
are agents holding him. Three of them.
- 1132. I want Morpheus back too, but
what you're talking about is suicide.
- 1133. That's what it looks like...
- 1134. but it's not.
- 1135. I can't explain to you why it's not.
- 1136. Morpheus believed something, and
he was ready to give his life for it.
- 1137. I understand that now.
That's why I have to go.
- 1138. - Why?
- Because I believe in something.
- 1139. What?
- 1140. I believe I can bring him back.
- 1141. - What are you doing?
- Going with you.
- 1142. - No, you're not.
- 1143. Let me tell you what I believe.
- 1144. Morpheus means more to me
than he does to you.
- 1145. I believe if you are serious about
saving him, you will need my help.
- 1146. And since I am the ranking officer...
- 1147. if you don't like it,
I believe you can go to hell.
- 1148. Because you aren't going anywhere else.
- 1149. Tank...
- 1150. load us up.
- 1151. I'd like to share
a revelation that I've had...
- 1152. during my time here.
- 1153. It came to me when I tried
to classify your species...
- 1154. and I realized...
- 1155. that you're not actually mammals.
- 1156. Every mammal on this planet...
- 1157. instinctively develops an equilibrium
with the surrounding environment.
- 1158. But you humans do not.
- 1159. You move to an area
and you multiply...
- 1160. and multiply until every
natural resource is consumed.
- 1161. The only way you can survive...
- 1162. is to spread to another area.
- 1163. There is another organism
on this planet...
- 1164. that follows the same pattern.
- 1165. Do you know what it is?
- 1166. A virus.
- 1167. Human beings are a disease.
- 1168. A cancer of this planet.
- 1169. You are a plague.
- 1170. And we...
- 1171. are the cure.
- 1172. Okay, so what do you need?
- 1173. Besides a miracle.
- 1174. Guns.
- 1175. Lots of guns.
- 1176. Neo...
- 1177. No one has ever done
anything like this.
- 1178. That's why it's going to work.
- 1179. Why isn't the serum working?
- 1180. Perhaps we're asking
the wrong questions.
- 1181. Leave me with him.
- 1182. Now.
- 1183. Hold on, Morpheus.
- 1184. They're coming for you.
- 1185. Can you hear me, Morpheus?
- 1186. I'm going to be honest...
- 1187. with you.
- 1188. I...
- 1189. hate...
- 1190. this place...
- 1191. this zoo...
- 1192. this prison...
- 1193. this reality,
whatever you want to call it.
- 1194. I can't stand it any longer.
- 1195. It's the smell.
- 1196. If there is such a thing.
- 1197. I feel saturated by it.
- 1198. I can...
- 1199. taste...
- 1200. your stink.
- 1201. And every time I do, I fear that
I have somehow been infected by it.
- 1202. It's repulsive.
- 1203. Isn't it?
- 1204. I must get out of here.
- 1205. I must get free.
- 1206. And in this mind is the key.
- 1207. My key.
- 1208. Once Zion is destroyed,
there is no need for me to be here.
- 1209. Do you understand?
- 1210. I need the codes.
- 1211. I have to get inside Zion...
- 1212. and you have to tell me how.
- 1213. You're going to tell me...
- 1214. or you're going to die.
- 1215. Please remove any metallic items
you're carrying. Keys, loose change.
- 1216. Holy shit!
- 1217. Backup. Send backup.
- 1218. Freeze!
- 1219. What were you doing?
- 1220. He doesn't know.
- 1221. Know what?
- 1222. I think they're trying to save him.
- 1223. There is no spoon.
- 1224. Find them and destroy them!
- 1225. We're under attack!
- 1226. Trinity!
- 1227. Help!
- 1228. Only human.
- 1229. Dodge this.
- 1230. - How did you do that?
- Do what?
- 1231. You moved like they do.
I've never seen anyone move that fast.
- 1232. It wasn't fast enough.
- 1233. Can you fly that thing?
- 1234. Not yet.
- 1235. Operator.
- 1236. I need a pilot program
for a B-212 helicopter.
- 1237. Hurry.
- 1238. Let's go.
- 1239. No.
- 1240. Morpheus, get up.
Get up, get up.
- 1241. He's not going to make it.
- 1242. Got you.
- 1243. Trinity!
- 1244. I knew it.
- 1245. He's the One.
- 1246. Do you believe it now, Trinity?
- 1247. Morpheus...
- 1248. The Oracle.
- 1249. - She told me—
- She told you...
- 1250. what you needed to hear.
- 1251. That's all.
- 1252. Sooner or later you'll realize,
just as I did...
- 1253. there's a difference
between knowing the path...
- 1254. and walking the path.
- 1255. - Operator.
- 1256. - It's good to hear your voice.
- We need an exit.
- 1257. Got one ready. Subway station,
State and Balboa.
- 1258. - Damn it!
- The trace was completed.
- 1259. - We have their position.
- Sentinels are standing by.
- 1260. Order the strike.
- 1261. They're not out yet.
- 1262. You first, Morpheus.
- 1263. Neo, I want to tell you something...
- 1264. but I'm afraid of
what it could mean if I do.
- 1265. Everything the Oracle
told me has come true.
- 1266. Everything but this.
- 1267. But what?
- 1268. Neo!
- 1269. - What happened?
- An agent.
- 1270. - Send me back.
- I can't.
- 1271. Mr. Anderson.
- 1272. Run, Neo. Run.
- 1273. What is he doing?
- 1274. He's beginning to believe.
- 1275. You're empty.
- 1276. So are you.
- 1277. I'm going to enjoy watching you die...
- 1278. Mr. Anderson.
- 1279. Jesus, he's killing him.
- 1280. You hear that, Mr. Anderson?
- 1281. That is the sound of inevitability.
- 1282. It is the sound of your death.
- 1283. Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
- 1284. My name...
- 1285. is Neo.
- 1286. - What happened?
- I don't know. I lost him.
- 1287. Oh, shit.
- 1288. Sentinels.
- 1289. - How long?
- Five, maybe six minutes.
- 1290. Tank, charge the EMP.
- 1291. - We can't use that until he's out.
- I know. Don't worry.
- 1292. He's gonna make it.
- 1293. Flat or pumps? No, just—
- 1294. What the shit? That's my phone!
- 1295. That guy took my phone!
- 1296. Got him!
He's on the run.
- 1297. Mr. Wizard, get me out of here!
- 1298. I got an old exit.
Wabash and Lake.
- 1299. Oh, shit!
- 1300. Help! Need a little help!
- 1301. The door.
- 1302. The door on your left.
- 1303. Your other left!
- 1304. The back door.
- 1305. Oh, no.
- 1306. Here they come.
- 1307. He's going to make it.
- 1308. The fire escape at the end
of the alley, room 303.
- 1309. They're inside.
- 1310. Hurry, Neo.
- 1311. It can't be.
- 1312. Check him.
- 1313. He's gone.
- 1314. Goodbye, Mr. Anderson.
- 1315. Neo...
- 1316. I'm not afraid anymore.
- 1317. The Oracle told me...
- 1318. I'd fall in love, and that
the man I loved would be the One.
- 1319. So you see...
- 1320. you can't be dead.
- 1321. You can't be...
- 1322. because I love you.
- 1323. You hear me?
- 1324. I love you.
- 1325. Now, get up.
- 1326. No.
- 1327. How?
- 1328. He is the One.
- 1329. Neo!
- 1330. I know you're out there.
- 1331. I can feel you now.
- 1332. I know that you're afraid.
You're afraid of us.
- 1333. You're afraid of change.
- 1334. I don't know the future.
- 1335. I didn't come here to tell you
how this is going to end.
- 1336. I came here to tell you
how it's going to begin.
- 1337. I'll hang up this phone.
- 1338. And then I'll show these people
what you don't want them to see.
- 1339. I'm going to show them a world...
- 1340. without you.
- 1341. A world without rules and controls,
without borders or boundaries.
- 1342. A world where anything is possible.
- 1343. Where we go from there...
- 1344. is a choice I leave to you.