- 1. Ghost Two, this is Echo One.
Ghost Two, this is Echo One.
- 2. E.T.A.: four minutes.
- 3. Intel confirmed.
Nine hostiles, three marines.
- 4. Ghost Two, you are not to engage.
Alpha Team is on its way. No time.
- 5. - You guys ready to go home?
- 6. - How do we get around them?
- We don't.
- 7. We go through them.
- 8. Atten-hut! Look sharp, marine.
- 9. As you were, gentlemen.
- 10. - Triton.
- 11. Outside. Ten minutes.
- 12. Yes, sir.
- 13. We have approached this thing from every angle.
- 14. The judge advocate's done hearing your case.
- 15. - What about an appeal?
- They're not accepting more appeals.
- 16. Bottom line is, you disobeyed a direct order.
- 17. You're being discharged.
- 18. You served your unit, your corps
and your country with honor, son.
- 19. Walk away with dignity.
- 20. Colonel...
- 21. I am a marine.
- 22. One of the best. Remember that.
- 23. On behalf of a grateful nation
and the United States Marine Corps...
- 24. I thank you for your loyal service.
- 25. - Thank you.
- 26. You're home.
- 27. - Are you all right?
- 28. Yeah, I just...
I can't believe you're here.
- 29. You know, the hardest thing
about you leaving was not knowing.
- 30. You know, not knowing where you were
not knowing if you're coming home...
- 31. not knowing if I am going to get
that phone call saying that you wouldn't be.
- 32. You married a marine, Kate.
- 33. I know it's not going to be
easy for you, John.
- 34. We will figure it out together.
- 35. I am home now,
and I am not going anywhere.
- 36. Good. And speaking of that are you
sure about starting this job tomorrow?
- 37. Oh! I just think there's so many
other things you could be doing.
- 38. If I sat around here all day, I'd go insane.
- 39. I just want you to be happy, John.
- 40. I am happy. Come on.
- 41. - Oh! Geez. Where are we going?
- To make me happy.
- 42. - I will be right back.
- You got it, man.
- 43. What?
- 44. You got it, man.
You know, Scarface. Come on.
- 45. Do it again.
Okay. You got it, man.
- 46. Wow. That's horrible.
- 47. - How you doing?
- Fine, sir.
- 48. Excuse me.
- 49. Everybody down.
- 50. Everybody on the ground, now!
- 51. Ladies and gentlemen,
keep your heads down and your mouths shut.
- 52. I don't want to see any eye contact.
- 53. I have severe intimacy issues and a gun
so do yourselves a favor and don't look up.
- 54. What I want is on
the other side of this door...
- 55. but that's going to be a little tricky
because... it's bulletproof.
- 56. So here's how we're going to do it.
Hi, honey. Can I borrow you for a second?
- 57. How you doing in there, sport? Oh, God!
Please! Oh, don't look at him. He can't help you.
- 58. Please! I have children!
- 59. I don't think he cares.
- 60. Please!
- 61. Fill it.
- 62. Get down!
- 63. Thank you.
- 64. Rome.
- 65. You got to hit me.
It's got to look real... For the cops.
- 66. That's real.
- 67. Well, the cops are coming. I'd love to
stay and chat, but, uh,
- 68. I can't. I apologize for that little
outburst of anger I showed earlier.
- 69. That's really more for dramatic purposes
than anything else.
- 70. I hope that what I have done here today
doesn't force you to have...
- 71. a negative opinion of me or how you think
I feel about the great state of South Carolina.
- 72. Because I love it here. I do.
- 73. I love the people.
- 74. Enjoy the rest of your day.
- 75. What? Too much?
- 76. Ooh...
- 77. Okay.
- 78. We know how they got in here.
- 79. Once they're in, they don't bother
with any small stuff.
- 80. They just go right for the vault
with 12 million in diamonds in it.
- 81. The same diamonds
that were delivered just 24 hours ago.
- 82. What are the odds of that?
- 83. And how did our guys know...
- 84. that they were going to get
so lucky today?
- 85. We could ask our friend
on the floor over there.
- 86. I will bet he knows.
- 87. I don't care.
- 88. No, do you understand
what I am saying? Oh, really?
- 89. See if you can understand this.
- 90. Is this what you do all day?
- 91. Hmm?
I had a Game Boy but they took it.
- 92. Come on, man. This is a great job.
- 93. Good benefits. Great money.
- 94. A couple two, three years,
they move you to management.
- 95. How long you been working here?
- 96. Nine years.
- 97. How come you're not in management?
- 98. Security.
- 99. We will be right there.
Psycho ex-boyfriend on 12.
- 100. Rick, have you lost your mind?
This is my job.
- 101. Oh, really? It doesn't
look like a whorehouse.
- 102. Where's all the other whores?
Where's your pimp?
- 103. You were with him. That's the reason why you
didn't answer your cellphone all weekend!
- 104. Sir, could you please come with us?
- 105. Don't mess with me, pork chop.
- 106. You're causing a scene. "Pork chop"?
- 107. You think this is a scene? Wait till I tell
Daddy about the little whore he raised! Sir.
- 108. - I am just going to have to ask you to come...
- Ask me to what?
- 109. Take a seat, flattop. I will get to you
in a second. Oh, really? Now, listen to me...
- 110. Hey. Get your hands off me!
Why are you so angry?
- 111. You got the Drake.
Dude, let me call you back later.
- 112. Because I am trapped in an elevator
with a couple of jackasses, that's why!
- 113. We kindly ask you
to leave the premises, sir.
- 114. Thanks.
- 115. Seriously, just spit-balling here.
You know, tell me if I am close.
- 116. Right out of high school,
straight into the military?
- 117. Realized you'd never be all you thought you could
be and that's how you ended up as a rent-a-cop.
- 118. Tell me I am wrong.
- 119. Whoa! Whoa, whoa, whoa.
Hey, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
- 120. The genie just tried to hit me, man! I know.
I saw that, and he shouldn't have done that.
- 121. You shouldn't have done that.
But he missed, and you're fine.
- 122. We deal with people like this every day,
and in order to avoid an incident...
- 123. sometimes you just got to let things go.
- 124. Yeah? Well, you better
tell your boyfriend to back off.
- 125. Unfortunately for the genie,
this is not one of those times.
- 126. Oh...
- 127. It's on now.
See, you really messed up.
- 128. Somewhere, somehow,
somebody just got all this on video.
- 129. By the time you go to sleep tonight,
I am going to own this building.
- 130. And tomorrow...
- 131. don't be late.
- 132. Because when you clock in, you're fired!
- 133. Johnny.
- 134. A toast.
To your first and last day on the job.
- 135. Yeah.
- 136. - About that...
- Dude, I told you, don't worry about it.
- 137. It's not the first time
I have been suspended.
- 138. That's not it. Um... John, you will find
another job. You got all that training.
- 139. Training.
- 140. Covert reconnaissance.
Close-quarter hand-to-hand combat.
- 141. Demolition.
- 142. Not a high call in the workplace
for skills like that, Joe.
- 143. Okay, but you're a smart guy.
You can do whatever you want.
- 144. You don't get it. It's not...
- 145. It's not about work.
It's not about a job.
- 146. Being a marine meant everything to me.
- 147. Now I go and get fired
from some bullshit security job.
- 148. Sorry.
- 149. I don't know what to do.
- 150. Look.
- 151. I am not going to try and pretend
I know what you're going through...
- 152. because I don't.
- 153. And... And your time as a marine.
Yeah, it's over.
- 154. And that sucks, man.
- 155. But your life's not over.
- 156. I mean, it's changing
but you got to learn to change with it.
- 157. Sometimes... Sometimes, it's good to just
take a step back and see what you still have.
- 158. You know, I think I am going to
go home and see my wife.
- 159. Yeah. She's hot.
- 160. What happened today?
- 161. We made a lot of money.
- 162. In the vault... with the kid.
- 163. That kid showed that
he couldn't keep his mouth shut.
- 164. And Morgan blowing up that cop car?
- 165. He went a little overboard.
- 166. But in all fairness to Morgan...
- 167. I was firing an automatic weapon at those cops.
- 168. Dead cops, all those witnesses...
- 169. Doesn't that pose
a potential problem for us?
- 170. So does a prison term.
- 171. Bottom line is, we got away clean.
- 172. What's the matter, Angela?
- 173. Don't you trust me anymore?
- 174. Look at me.
- 175. That kid knew my name.
- 176. That's dangerous for all of us.
- 177. Baby, is there anything in these eyes that
makes you think I could ever hurt you?
- 178. What? Let's forget about what you
did to our guy in the vault.
- 179. You killed two cops today,
and that's a problem.
- 180. Don't start with me. You arrogant bastard.
You have lost control.
- 181. That's where you're wrong, my friend.
- 182. You see...
- 183. I have gained control.
Is that right? You bet your ass that's right.
- 184. What's the matter with you, Rome?
Have you lost your mind?
- 185. Have you forgotten
who you're talking to?
- 186. I know exactly who I am talking to.
- 187. You see, I have the diamonds.
Therefore, I have the power.
- 188. You have no idea of the level of hell
I could bring down on you.
- 189. Yeah, but you won't,
not if you want to see these diamonds.
- 190. Tomorrow, noon. I get my diamonds,
you get your money.
- 191. Listen. About what happened at work today...
- 192. I am not telling anybody.
- 193. Cool.
- 194. - Hey, baby.
- 195. - How was work?
- Fine. Yeah? What? What happened?
- 196. - Talk to me.
- 197. Stuff.
- 198. They're hired to protect us.
But who will protect us from them?
- 199. Security guards out of control tonight at 11:00.
Stuff. Like you throwing a guy out of a window?
- 200. Yeah.
- 201. I thought my days of worrying
about you were over.
- 202. What happened?
- 203. This isn't me. Well, you jumped
into work the minute you got back.
- 204. Kate, what was I supposed to do?
Come home, sit around?
- 205. - That's not me. I can't do that.
- I know you can't.
- 206. - What if we just took off?
- 207. Yeah, just... left. Gone.
- 208. Do something crazy. We will get up
in the morning and we will go somewhere.
- 209. - Where? I don't know where.
- Anywhere. It doesn't matter.
- 210. That's not the point. I just...
I have been thinking a lot about it.
- 211. - You have?
- 212. - Okay.
- What do you think? Just me and you.
- 213. I really want to do this. Come on.
- 214. Say yes.
- 215. Say yes.
- 216. - John, say yes! Come on!
- Okay, okay! Yes, yes.
- 217. Hey, man! You're Lincoln Kennedy!
- 218. Hey, man, what are you doing here?
I don't know what you're talking about, man.
- 219. Oh, come on, 72. I know it's you.
- 220. Husky Hall of Fame,
three consecutive Pro Bowls.
- 221. Man, you even started in a Super Bowl.
- 222. You didn't win, but you started.
- 223. Come on, man.
I know it's you.
- 224. Morgan...
- 225. Thanks, L.K.
- 226. Let's take a walk.
- 227. - Rock candy?
- Oh, man, you know I hate rock candy.
- 228. Oh, that's right,
because of that one time.
- 229. - Ooh.
- 230. Let's walk it off, big guy.
- 231. How'd you like that Benz
I hooked you up with? Liked it?
- 232. Shit! 24-valve V-8.
- 233. Fourmatic all-wheel drive.
What's not to like?
- 234. If you like that, you're going to love this.
- 235. - What's it going to be, a Mustang?
- 236. - A Jag? Better. Come on, man.
- Tell me, what is it? Right there.
- 237. Man, that's a minivan.
- 238. Rome said inconspicuous.
- 239. Yeah. But how are you going to send
a brother out in a minivan?
- 240. - Man, I am a criminal, not a soccer mom!
- Come on, big guy.
- 241. CD, DVD.
- 242. If you want, I will even have
Johnny throw some spinners on it.
- 243. - Fuck you!
- Or not.
- 244. Maybe I am not making myself clear.
- 245. You see, I am a black man.
- 246. - Yeah, I got that.
- Okay. Okay, and that is a minivan.
- 247. Right.
- 248. Black men don't drive minivans, Frank.
- 249. They do now.
- 250. Morgan, the five of you
are never going to fit in one of those.
- 251. Take the van. Nobody pays attention.
- 252. You guys can just disappear.
- 253. What do you say?
- 254. Keys are in it. Knock yourself out.
- 255. Mount Cedar. I used to go to camp there.
- 256. God, I haven't thought
about that in a long time.
- 257. But the mountains are hours away.
- 258. Are you sure you don't want to
just stop at the beach?
- 259. - I think I have seen enough sand.
- 260. Besides, you're not the only one with
childhood memories of the mountains.
- 261. You never told me
that you went to Mount Cedar.
- 262. It wasn't Mount Cedar. Further up.
- 263. So are you going to tell me where?
- 264. It was just a place that my daddy
used to take us when we were kids.
- 265. What'd you guys do up there?
Was it fun?
- 266. It was all right.
- 267. - Dad liked it.
- 268. I guess it's because he knew
it was far enough away...
- 269. where nobody could hear
me and my brother scream.
- 270. We got to get some gas.
- 271. - Ahem. You want anything?
- Uh, a Diet Coke. Okay.
- 272. - Nice butt.
- 273. Oh, man.
- 274. How you doing?
- 275. Cadillac man, huh?
- 276. Yeah.
- 277. - What happens there stays there.
- 278. The Vegas sticker.
- 279. Oh, yeah. It's my brother's car.
- 280. - He lives in Vegas.
- You visit him much?
- 281. Couple times a year.
- 282. Me too. My mom lives there.
- 283. I just love it there, you know?
- 284. Especially downtown.
- 285. You ever go to the Olympus?
- 286. Oh, not since they tore it down last year.
- 287. Oh, man.
- 288. Oh, man.
- 289. Don't move.
- 290. Great.
- 291. Take the truck!
- 292. - Come here! Bring her!
- Where you going? Come here!
- 293. - Damn!
- John! Stay down!
- 294. - Shut up!
- 295. - Get off of me! John!
- Where the hell did she come from?
- 296. - Do we kill her?
- No. We might need a hostage. John...
- 297. - Get off me!
- 298. Morgan, get in the truck!
- 299. Come out here.
- 300. OK. Come on. Hang in there.
- 301. Okay, keep pressure on that.
I am going to call for help.
- 302. Highway Patrol, this is John Triton.
- 303. You have officers down at Manze's Gas.
- 304. Four men, one woman headed
southbound on I-95 in a black Navigator.
- 305. They have a hostage. It's my wife.
- 306. "Kate Triton." Married to John Triton.
- 307. Sergeant John Triton.
- 308. She married a marine.
- 309. What'd you marry him for? Benefits?
- 310. Hey...
- 311. - Settle down!
- Get off me! Settle down!
- 312. You got to be kidding me.
- 313. The cops.
- 314. That ain't the cops.
- 315. I hate cops.
- 316. And rock candy.
- 317. - Shoot him.
- 318. Will somebody please shoot this guy!
- 319. - What does it look like we're doing?
- 320. Hey, slow down!
- 321. Look out...
- 322. Hey!
- 323. Whoa!
- 324. No, no, no, no!
- 325. Hey!
- 326. This guy's like the Terminator.
- 327. You murdering sons of bitches!
- 328. Somebody shut her up
and get her out of here.
- 329. You murderers!
- 330. Now, Angie, baby, I know you got a hair
trigger but I said shut her up, not kill her.
- 331. We might need an insurance policy.
- 332. Get a rope and tie her up.
- 333. Put your hands together.
- 334. Front axle's history.
We're not going anywhere in this thing.
- 335. Oh. Now, you figured that out all
by yourself, huh? Actually, I did. Yeah.
- 336. But, hey, you know what else I figured out?
- 337. That you're a trigger-happy nut job
who belongs in a cage.
- 338. All right!
We are monumentally screwed here...
- 339. and the last thing I need is you two
bickering like a couple of little girls.
- 340. So as of right now, it's over.
Are we clear?
- 341. Because if we're not, I give you my word,
I will absolutely shoot you myself.
- 342. - What do we do now?
- The way I see it, we got two options.
- 343. "A," we stand here
and try to kill each other...
- 344. and then no one gets paid
and someone gets dead...
- 345. or "B," we get out of the swamp,
make our drop and collect our dough.
- 346. And maybe it's just the greed talking,
but I am sticking with "B."
- 347. Yeah, well, I say we move, because
every cop in the state heard that blast.
- 348. We will follow the swamp downstream.
- 349. - Through there?
- Yeah, through there.
- 350. The trees will give us cover from the air.
The swamp will slow down the cops.
- 351. What do you want to do with our little
insurance policy? Oh, go to hell.
- 352. Angie, why'd you do that?
- 353. Now Morgan's got to carry her.
- 354. Morgan's got...
Morgan's got to do what?
- 355. Watch out for crocodiles.
What's the matter with you?
- 356. Ain't no crocodiles in South Carolina.
- 357. - Detective Van Buren.
- 358. - What do we got?
- Well, we got one deceased officer here...
- 359. and another found seriously wounded there.
- 360. The guy who called in?
- 361. John Triton. He's an ex-marine,
and he's for real.
- 362. His description of the perps sounds like the crew
that hit the diamond store in town yesterday.
- 363. - Are the roadblocks up?
- Yes, sir.
- 364. Choppers and search teams
are on their way.
- 365. So what else do we know about these guys?
- 366. They're sloppy.
Unit four, come in.
- 367. Go ahead.
We got a report of a multiple car accident.
- 368. And shots fired five miles
south of your position.
- 369. That Highway Patrol car from your location
was involved. Check and advise.
- 370. I am en route.
- 371. Detective Van Buren, Homicide.
- 372. I am going to assume you're John Triton.
- 373. They took my wife. That's a matter
for law enforcement now. Listen,
- 374. I have seen them kill three people.
My wife will not be number four.
- 375. - I can't give you permission to pursue.
- I am not asking for it.
- 376. You know, this whole area's tidal.
- 377. The way the water level changes, these guys
are going to be impossible to track.
- 378. - I can handle it.
- 379. I have seen what these guys can do.
- 380. You better hurry.
- 381. Get the chains out. I want
this river dragged. Are we in the air yet?
- 382. If you and I are going to be friends,
you need to learn some manners.
- 383. Bitch.
- 384. Man, the hell with this.
What, do you got a problem, brother?
- 385. My problem is walking through this dirty-ass
swamp with the entire county looking for us...
- 386. because somebody decided
that killing cops was a good idea.
- 387. Genius, that somebody's you.
- 388. - You're the one that killed the cops.
- Yeah. Both of them.
- 389. Oh, so now we want to start
playing the blame game, huh?
- 390. Always want to blame the black man.
- 391. Somebody steals a car, the black man did it.
- 392. House gets robbed, black man.
- 393. Cop car gets blown up by an Israeli
single-shot shoulder-fired rocket launcher.
- 394. - Guess who.
- The black man.
- 395. That's right, Vescera. The black man.
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Morgan.
- 396. You are one crazy son of a bitch.
- 397. I like that. I do.
- 398. But no one's going to get killed here until
I give the go-ahead and I didn't give it.
- 399. - What was that?
- The go-ahead.
- 400. Why Vescera? You never know when
you will need a crazy son of a bitch.
- 401. - I thought you said there were no crocodiles.
- Those are alligators.
- 402. Do you think they're hungry?
- 403. - What do you got?
- Nothing yet.
- 404. There's no way anybody
could have lived through this.
- 405. - Keep me informed.
- Yes, sir.
- 406. Yeah?
Where are you?
- 407. How you doing?
How am I doing?
- 408. Not so good, huh? Well, you know that
triple homicide I was just involved in?
- 409. - The one all over the news?
- Yeah, right. That's the one. Yeah, I know.
- 410. Bad. Anyways, I think I can now add
kidnapping to my litany of atrocities.
- 411. As a matter of fact, I know I can, because she's
standing there right in front of me right now.
- 412. - Why are you telling me all this?
- Why am I telling you all this?
- 413. Well, because in the middle of blowing up the
gas station killing the marine and now kidnapping,
- 414. I had a great idea. As a matter of fact, it's such
a great idea that I even came up with a name for it.
- 415. It's called "you're out."
- 416. Which basically means you get nothing.
- 417. No split, no diamonds,
no payoff, no nothing.
- 418. - We had a plan, Rome.
- I know we had a plan, but plans change.
- 419. At least, for one of us they do.
Now listen, if you think for one second...
- 420. There's no way you can get away with
this without me. Can you hold on? Yeah.
- 421. - Yeah?
- This is he.
- 422. I am just calling to let you know
that your order has been approved.
- 423. Yeah? Now, does that include all the premium
channels and the sports package? It sure does.
- 424. All right, the air show's over.
- 425. Let's get the hell out of here.
- 426. Go on.
- 427. That's a creepy-ass snake.
Slimy and scaly.
- 428. It's terrifying, all these animals and bugs.
- 429. I hate this, man.
I am not built for this stuff.
- 430. - What's wrong with you?
- What's wrong with me? Think about it.
- 431. How many brothers you see in Deliverance?
The answer is "zero."
- 432. Do you know why?
Because brothers don't camp.
- 433. Why does everything always
have to be racial with you, Morgan?
- 434. Why do you feel the need
to confine us to these labels?
- 435. Why can't we just be people?
- 436. What do you think, Kate?
I think you're psychotic.
- 437. Ho, ho. Now, how can you say that?
You don't even know me.
- 438. That's very judgmental.
- 439. Is she looking at me?
- 440. I am going to be totally honest here.
- 441. I thought that you and I, you know.
We could have had a future, you know,
- 442. if it wasn't for...
- 443. Mmm.
- 444. What?
- 445. - Mmm.
- You're insane.
- 446. Maybe.
- 447. Good talk.
- 448. - Cops.
- Get the truck loaded.
- 449. Hold it right there, cop.
- 450. I am not a cop.
- 451. I am just looking for some people.
- 452. Boy, I will end you.
- 453. I told you, I am not a cop.
- 454. Wait here. And somebody shut her up.
- 455. - What do you got?
- Nothing. All right.
- 456. - Van Buren here.
- Sir, come in.
- 457. What's going on at the south fork? There's
nothing here. We're headed for the marina.
- 458. I want every shack
on that riverbank searched.
- 459. - Find them.
- Copy that.
- 460. What did you find?
- 461. There's a lodge up there.
It's swarming with cops.
- 462. What do you want to do now?
- 463. We will let the cops leave,
and then we will cross the river.
- 464. - Take these.
- Get them loaded. We got to move.
- 465. What the hell you doing out here, cop?
- 466. You guys got it all wrong.
- 467. Save your lies, boy.
- 468. If I was a cop,
I'd have a badge. A gun.
- 469. I don't. I am just out here trying to...
- 470. Just trying to what?
- 471. They got choppers buzzing around here.
And I got you sneaking up our asses.
- 472. And you're not a cop?
- 473. Right.
- 474. You're right.
I am a cop.
- 475. They're tracking my G.P.S. right now.
- 476. G.P.S.? I told you to search him.
- 477. - I did!
- Find it!
- 478. Where's the goddamn bug, cop?
- 479. What you doing, man?
No contact point. No alarm.
- 480. It's a freaking shack.
- 481. Get in there.
- 482. Something die in here?
- 483. I don't know, but it smells like baked ass.
- 484. Morgan, see if you can
go find a generator.
- 485. - Why me?
- Why not?
- 486. What if there's some guy out there
with a hockey mask and a hatchet?
- 487. Or a group of country-ass crackers
craving some man love?
- 488. It will be fun, like summer camp.
Yeah, but brothers don't camp.
- 489. Yeah. Well, actually, I did go to camp once.
- 490. I was 13 years old.
- 491. And there was this camp counselor.
- 492. Timothy.
- 493. Tim.
- 494. Or, as he liked to be called,
- 495. Well, tell us, Morgan, what did this, uh...
Johnny Whiplash have to offer?
- 496. Well, at first, he offered friendship.
- 497. Then some rock candy.
- 498. Then he offered me something
that I never should have accepted.
- 499. Wow.
- 500. Well, good luck with all that.
- 501. Now go find the generator.
- 502. Hey.
- 503. What we talked about...
- 504. - Ain't leaving this room, right?
- No. No.
- 505. Now go find the goddamn generator.
- 506. Cool.
- 507. - Hello.
- Yeah, hey. It's me.
- 508. - Hold on. Frank.
- 509. It's Rome.
- 510. - So how's my Cadillac?
- Plan A's screwed.
- 511. - No shit. You're all over the news.
- We're switching to plan "B."
- 512. - Well, what the hell is plan "B"?
- I don't know what plan "B" is.
- 513. - I am making this up as I go.
- 514. You know that joint, Rita's,
down by the marina? Yeah.
- 515. I want you to leave a car there for me. I am
going to need some time. Give me till tomorrow.
- 516. No. As soon as you can.
Looks like we're going to Phoenix.
- 517. What are you looking at?
- 518. Why so sad?
Don't like your new friends?
- 519. - You're pathetic.
- How so?
- 520. You're like his little puppet.
- 521. So what's the plan?
- 522. Where are we going?
- 523. What, no faith?
- 524. I have faith. I just need to know
if I am still in the loop.
- 525. There's this guy in Phoenix.
- 526. I figure since we did 100% of the work...
- 527. why not keep 100% of the diamonds?
- 528. Can he move them?
That he can, my friend.
- 529. That he can.
- 530. - You grew up on the water, right? Louisiana?
- Miami. Yeah, whatever.
- 531. See if you can go get
that boat started out there.
- 532. Hey, uh, Bennett.
- 533. Check out Morgan.
See what he's up to.
- 534. Morgan.
- 535. How many are left?
There's two upstairs.
- 536. - You wait here.
- I am not waiting anywhere.
- 537. You don't know what you're walking into.
- 538. Listen. It's only a matter of time before
they realize these two aren't coming back.
- 539. I got to do something,
and I got to do it now.
- 540. Okay.
- 541. Playtime's over.
- 542. There's a crazy son of a bitch.
Where is she?
- 543. Oh, this just gets better and better.
- 544. Put it down.
- 545. All right.
- 546. Easy, big guy.
He's still got something I need.
- 547. Listen, I don't care what you do with him.
I just want my wife.
- 548. Oh, he's not going to do anything to me.
- 549. Not until he finds out what happened
to those stolen diamonds.
- 550. Because that's what he's after.
- 551. His cut.
- 552. Isn't that right, Officer?
- 553. Now, why don't you just take a second
and let that sink in there, champ?
- 554. - Where are they, Rome? Where's what?
- Give me my damn diamonds!
- 555. Whoa! Calm down, V.B.
- 556. I know our last deal didn't work out too
well but I am willing to make a new one.
- 557. You see, I tried to kill this guy twice today.
- 558. And he just won't die.
- 559. Maybe I am having an off day.
I don't know.
- 560. But if you shoot him right now...
- 561. I am willing to split the diamonds with you.
- 562. What do you say?
- 563. - There's our ride. Let's go.
- Go where? What happened?
- 564. A marine showed up, that's what.
John! He's still alive?
- 565. Let's go!
- 566. Oh, no. You're not putting me in there.
You're not putting me in there.
- 567. Out of the water!
Get out of the water now!
- 568. Turn around.
Put your hands above your head.
- 569. Turn around.
I am John Triton.
- 570. Shut up! Down on your knees.
Place your hands behind your head.
- 571. - I am the guy that called you.
- They have my wife. Shut up, boy!
- 572. You're under arrest. You have the right
to remain silent. I suggest you use it.
- 573. You're dead, boy!
- 574. Son of a bitch!
- 575. Look at that.
- 576. You don't mind if I keep this one, do you?
- 577. I am sure we can work something out.
- 578. Work something out?
- 579. Whoa. Wait a minute, baby. Work something out?
I got to drive. Baby, I can't do this.
- 580. Say yes.
- 581. Baby, I got to drive.
Oh, yes. Yes.
- 582. What's the matter, baby?
Don't you trust me anymore?
- 583. Unit 4, this is Command. Over.
- 584. We got to get rid of this car.
- 585. Any suggestions?
- 586. Yeah...
- 587. I got one.
- 588. - Hi.
- Hey, girl.
- 589. - Nice truck.
- Want to go for a ride?
- 590. Base to River Unit. We have a positive
identification on your trucker.
- 591. Last logged in driving a gray semi.
- 592. A vehicle matching that description was just
seen five miles north of Rita's Marina,
- 593. heading southbound on Route 16.
- 594. So what's the plan? We will pick up our
clean car, and then we're home free.
- 595. Get that bitch off me.
- 596. I don't see the car.
Let's check the other lot.
- 597. What the hell was that?
- 598. John!
- 599. John...
- 600. John!
- 601. John...
- 602. John!
- 603. Got to go, babe.
- 604. John...
- 605. Say hello to your wife!
- 606. Come on. Come on.
- 607. No, Kate. Come on.
Come on. Come on.
- 608. Wake up...
- 609. Come on!
- 610. Come on.
- 611. Come on, wake up!
- 612. Wake up!
- 613. That's it. Come on. That's it.
- 614. We should have gone to the beach.