- 1. He is coming.
- 2. Cover your butt.
- 3. Cover the what?
- 4. Vitruvius.
- 5. Lord Business.
- 6. You've hidden the Kragle well, old man.
- 7. Robots, destroy him!
- 8. Yes, Lord Business.
- 9. Your robots are no match
for a MasterBuilder.
- 10. For I see everything!
- 11. Unh! My eyes! Ow!
- 12. The Kragle. The most powerful super weapon...
- 13. is mine.
- 14. Oh, the Kragle!
- 15. Now my evil power will be unlimited!
Can you feel me?
- 16. I can feel you.
- 17. Whoo! Nothing's gonna stop me now.
- 18. Wait. There was a prophecy.
- 19. Oh, now there's a prophecy.
- 20. About the Piece of Resistance.
- 21. Oh, yes! The supposed
missing Piece of Resistance...
- 22. that can somehow magically
disarm the Kragle.
- 23. Give me a break!
- 24. One day, a talented lass or fellow
- 25. A Special One with face of yellow
- 26. Will make the Piece of Resistance found
- 27. From its hiding refuge underground
- 28. And with a noble army at the helm
- 29. This MasterBuilder will thwart
The Kragle and save the realm
- 30. And be the greatest
- 31. Most important person of all times
- 32. All of this is true
- 33. Because it rhymes
- 34. Oh, wow.
- 35. That was a great, inspiring legend...
- 36. that you made up.
- 37. A "Special One"?
- 38. What a bunch of hippie-dippie baloney.
- 39. Good morning, apartment!
- 40. Good morning, doorway!
Good morning, wall.
- 41. Good morning, ceiling.
Good morning, floor!
- 42. Ready to start the day!
- 43. Ah, here it is!
- 44. "Instructions to fit in...
- 45. have everybody like you...
- 46. and always be happy!
- 47. Step one:
- 48. Breathe."
- 49. Okay, got that one down.
- 50. "Step two: Greet the day,
smile and say..."
- 51. Good morning, city!
- 52. Good morning, city!
Good morning, city!
- 53. Good morning, city!
Top of the morning to you there, city!
- 54. Good morning, city! How you doing?
Good morning, city!
- 55. "Step three: Exercise."
- 56. Jumping jacks. Hit them!
- 57. One!
- 58. Two!
- 59. Three!
- 60. I am so pumped up!
- 61. "Step four: Shower."
- 62. And always be sure to keep
the soap out of your—! Aah!
- 63. Shave your face.
- 64. Brush your teeth.
- 65. Comb your hair. Hmm.
- 66. "Wear clothes."
- 67. Oop! I almost forgot that one!
- 68. No. No. Uh-uh. No.
- 69. Not that. Wrong.
- 70. And that's it. Check.
- 71. Step nine:
Eat a complete breakfast...
- 72. with all the special people in your life.
- 73. Hey, Plantie, what do you
wanna do this morning?
- 74. Watch TV? Me too!
- 75. Hi, I'm President Business...
- 76. president of the Octan Corporation
and the world.
- 77. Let's take extra care to follow the instructions,
or you'll be put to sleep.
- 78. And don't forget Taco Tuesday's
coming next week!
- 79. That's the day every rule-following citizen
gets a free taco and my love!
- 80. Have a great day, everybody!
- 81. You have a great day too,
- 82. Man, he's such a cool guy.
I always wanna hear more of what—
- 83. Wait, did he say "put to sleep"?
- 84. Tonight on Where Are My Pants?
- 85. Honey, where are my pants?
- 86. What was I just thinking? I don't care.
- 87. "Step 11: Greet your neighbors."
- 88. - Hey, Joe.
- Hey, pal.
- 89. Whoa! Hey, Surfer Dave.
- 90. Hey, brah.
- 91. - Oh, good morning, Sherrie.
- Hey, fella.
- 92. Oh, hey, Jasmine, Dexter.
- 93. Angie, Loki, Bad Leroy.
Meow. Meow. Meow.
- 94. Fluffy, Fluffy Junior, Fluffy Senior.
Meow. Meow. Meow.
- 95. Jeff.
- 96. Step 12: Obey all traffic signs and regulations.
- 97. Step 13: Enjoy popular music.
- 98. Top of the charts again...
- 99. - ... it's "Everything Is Awesome."
- Oh, my gosh, I love this song!
- 100. Everything is awesome
- 101. Everything is cool
- 102. When you're part of a team
- 103. Everything is awesome
- 104. When we're living our
- 105. Dream
- 106. Always use a turn signal.
- 107. Park between the lines. Yes!
- 108. Drop off dry-cleaning before noon.
- 109. Read the headlines.
- 110. Don't forget to smile.
- 111. Always root for the local sports team.
- 112. Go, Sports Team!
- 113. Always return a compliment.
- 114. Hey, you look nice.
So do you!
- 115. Drink overpriced coffee.
- 116. Here you go. That's $37.
- 117. Awesome!
- 118. Everything is awesome
- 119. Did you see
Where Are My Pants? last night?
- 120. "Honey, where's my pants?"
- 121. Classic episode.
- 122. Everything is awesome
- 123. Instructions coming in from Central.
- 124. Okay, it says here to take
everything weird and blow it up.
- 125. All right, Cylinderheads...
- 126. let's make it look
like it does in the instructions!
- 127. Hey, buddy!
- 128. I need a 1-by-2 key hole.
- 129. No problem, Michael.
- 130. We need a 2-by-2 macaroni.
- 131. 2-by-2 macaroni flying in. Here's one.
- 132. Guys, got a 1-by-1
with an indented stud on one side.
- 133. Cheese slopes. Come on, everybody.
Roger that, Roger.
- 134. Look alive, coming at you.
- 135. Can I get a couple LURPs over here?
- 136. Thanks, Gail.
Guys, watch me drill this down.
- 137. Everything is awesome
- 138. Everything is cool
When you're part of a team
- 139. Everything is awesome
- 140. When we're living our dream
- 141. Have you heard the news?
- 142. Life is good
Because everything's awesome
- 143. Man, I feel so good right now!
I could sing this song for hours!
- 144. Everything is awesome
- 145. When we're living our dream
- 146. When you're part of a team!
- 147. Yeah!
- 148. I'm going to the sports bar
after work tonight.
- 149. Who wants to eat some delicious
chicken wings and get crazy?
- 150. Chicken wings? I love chicken wings!
- 151. Hey, who wants to share a croissant
with this guy?
- 152. Croissants? I love croissants.
- 153. Oh, yeah! I sure do love giant sausages.
- 154. Giant sausages? No way!
- 155. You know what I love to do?
- 156. Is share a meal
with the special people in my life.
- 157. Fred, Barry, Gail, me and you?
- 158. Ah! No, wait, guys!
- 159. Wait up! Okay, I'll meet you there.
- 160. Oh. Where did it go?
- 161. Oh, there you are.
- 162. I think I heard a whoosh.
- 163. Hey, pal, I hate to tell you this...
- 164. but, uh, I don't think
you're supposed to be here.
- 165. Yeah, the rules specifically state...
- 166. work site closes at 6,
it's a hard-hat area only.
- 167. That's not official safety orange.
- 168. "If you see anything weird,
report it immediately."
- 169. Well, I guess I'm gonna...
- 170. have to report youuu...
- 171. uuu...
- 172. uuu...
- 173. uuu...
- 174. uuu...
- 175. uuu...
- 176. uuu...
- 177. uuu...
- 178. uuu...
- 179. Where are you going? Miss!
I didn't mean to scare you! I'm sor—
- 180. Ow. Ow!
- 181. Hey! Heh. That's not so bad.
- 182. Yeow! Ooh! Aah! Aah! Ooh!
- 183. Ow.
- 184. Ow.
- 185. What is that?
- 186. Come here.
- 187. What do I do?
I don't have my instructions.
- 188. Touch the Piece.
- 189. Touch the Piece. Touch the Piece.
- 190. I feel like maybe I should touch that.
- 191. It's so...
- 192. interesting.
- 193. Touch the Piece.
- 194. It's so interesting.
- 195. Touch the Piece.
- 196. Touch the Piece.
- 197. - Touch the Piece.
- 198. Touch the—
- 199. A Special One with face of yellow
- 200. Will make the Piece of Resistance found
- 201. From its hiding refuge underground
- 202. What's going on down here?
- 203. This MasterBuilder will thwart
The Kragle and save the realm
- 204. Come on, Emmet!
- 205. The Special has arisen.
- 206. It's your turn to be the hero.
- 207. Wake up.
- 208. Come on, wake up!
- 209. Where are the MasterBuilders?
- 210. How did you find
the Piece of Resistance? Eh?
- 211. Where are the others hiding?
Good morning, apartment?
- 212. - Wake up!
- 213. How did you find
the Piece of Resistance?
- 214. The piece of what?
- 215. The Piece of Resistance.
- 216. I— I don't— Where am I? What's happening?
- 217. "What's happening?"
- 218. Playing dumb, MasterBuilder.
- 219. No. I— "MasterBuilder"?
- 220. - Oh. So you've never heard of the prophecy?
- 221. Or The Special?
- 222. No, no!
- 223. You're a liar! We'll kill you!
- 224. Look, um,
I watch a lot of cop shows on TV.
- 225. Isn't there supposed to also be—?
- 226. Isn't there supposed to be a good cop?
- 227. Oh, yes. But we're not done yet.
- 228. Hi, buddy! I'm your friendly
neighborhood police officer!
- 229. - Would you like a glass of water?
- Yeah. Yeah, actually.
- 230. Too bad.
- 231. Security cameras picked up this.
- 232. Unh! You were found at the construction site
convulsing with a strange piece.
- 233. That's disgusting!
- 234. Then why is it permanently stuck
to your back?
- 235. Get it off me! Get it off me! Aah!
- 236. It won't come off! It's chasing me!
- 237. Look, it's not my fault!
- 238. I have no idea how this thing
got on my back!
- 239. Of course, buddy. I believe you.
- 240. Great. Aah!
- 241. I "believe" you too.
- 242. You see the quotations
I'm making with my claw hands?
- 243. It means I don't believe you!
- 244. Why else would you show up
with that thing on your back...
- 245. just three days before
- 246. is going to use the Kragle
to end the world?
- 247. President Business is gonna end the world?
- 248. But he's such a good guy.
- 249. And Octan, they make good stuff.
- 250. Music, dairy products, coffee, TV shows...
- 251. surveillance systems,
all history books, voting machines.
- 252. Wait a minute.
- 253. Come on, you can't be this stupid.
- 254. This is a misunderstanding.
- 255. I'm just a regular, normal, ordinary guy.
- 256. I'm late to meet my best friends
in the whole world.
- 257. They're probably missing me right now.
- 258. They're probably out looking around.
- 259. "Hey, where's Emmet?
Hey, where's my best friend Emmet?"
- 260. Hey, you know what?
Ask all my friends. They'll tell you.
- 261. Oh, we asked them, all right.
- 262. Boom!
- 263. That guy's not a criminal mastermind.
- 264. See?
- 265. Yeah. You know, he's kind of
an average, normal kind of guy.
- 266. Thank you.
- 267. But, you know, he's not, like...
- 268. normal like us. No.
- 269. He's not that special.
- 270. Wait, I'm so confused.
Who are we talking about?
- 271. Wait, does he work with us?
- 272. Gail doesn't remember me?
- 273. Look at Randy here.
- 274. He likes sausage. That's something.
- 275. Gail is perky. That's something.
- 276. And Harry...
- 277. - ... well...
- When you say Harry, I go:
- 278. When you say the other guy, I go:
- 279. Harry's the best!
- 280. Harry's got personality.
He's weird! He's weird!
- 281. I know that guy but I know, like,
zippy-zap about him.
- 282. We just talked earlier.
- 283. I mean, all he does is say yes...
- 284. to everything everybody else is doing.
- 285. You know, he's just sort of a "Hmm!"
- 286. Little bit of a blank slate, I guess.
- 287. That'll be $42, please.
- 288. We all have something that makes us
something and Emmet is...
- 289. nothing.
- 290. There you go.
- 291. I told you I was a nobody.
- 292. It's the perfect cover.
- 293. Cover? Cover for what?
- 294. I can't break him.
Take him to the melting chamber.
- 295. What? Aah!
- 296. You're gonna melt me? Am I gonna die?
- 297. You'll live. You'll be fine.
- 298. President Business.
I have him right here, sir.
- 299. Yes, we've told him he'll live
so he doesn't try to escape, but, um...
- 300. we're lying to him.
- 301. Wait, what did he just say?
- 302. Hold still.
- 303. Wait! There's obviously been a mix-up here.
You've got the wrong—
- 304. Ow! Ow, ow, ow!
- 305. That is gonna start hurting...
- 306. pretty soon.
- 307. Ow, ow, ow!
- 308. No, no, no!
- 309. Whoa. Who are you?
- 310. It's you?
- 311. Come with me if you wanna not die.
- 312. Hi, everybody! How's the melting goi—?
- 313. Hey, hey, hey!
- 314. Red alert, red alert.
- 315. I need everyone, repeat:
everyone, to go after The Special.
- 316. The tunnel's that way.
- 317. Oh, boy!
- 318. Oh, sir, you're brilliant.
- 319. - We'll build a motorcycle out of the alleyway.
- Ow. Oh.
- 320. So, uh, didn't catch your name...
- 321. or anything about what you're, uh, up to.
- 322. Or what we're doing here.
- 323. It's brilliant, sir, that you pretended
to be a useless nobody...
- 324. but you can drop the act with me.
- 325. Oh, the act.
- 326. Whoa.
- 327. Whoa!
- 328. Jump on. Let's go!
- 329. Hey, uh, I—
Hang on, sir.
- 330. All units...
- 331. cut him off on Elm, now!
- 332. Or whenever you can.
- 333. 10-4, Bad Cop.
- 334. - Watch out!
- Hold on.
- 335. We need to meet up with Vitruvius...
- 336. and tell him the Piece has been found.
- 337. They're up on the monorail.
- 338. Release the copper choppers.
- 339. Oh, no!
- 340. Will you please tell me what is happening?
- 341. I'm rescuing you, sir.
You're the one the prophecy spoke of.
- 342. You're The Special.
- 343. Me?
- 344. You found the Piece of Resistance.
- 345. And the prophecy states...
- 346. that you are the most important,
- 347. most interesting...
- 348. and most extraordinary person
in the universe.
- 349. That's you. Right?
- 350. Uh, yes. That's me.
- 351. Great. You drive.
- 352. What?
- 353. I wanna go home!
- 354. This is not what I meant!
- 355. Oh, no.
- 356. Look out, Special!
- 357. Uh, sorry. Never driven a motorcycle. Sorry!
- 358. - Wow, he's amazing.
- 359. That was incredible!
- 360. You're even better
than the prophecy said you'd be.
- 361. Oh. Really?
- 362. I'm, uh— I'm Wyldstyle.
- 363. - Oh, I'm sorry, what was it?
- 364. "Wyldstyle"?
- 365. What are you, a DJ?
- 366. - Oh, that's your name? "Wyldstyle"?
- 367. Like on your birth certificate,
it says "Wyldstyle."
- 368. Let's not talk about my name!
- 369. Don't let The Special get away.
- 370. Sir, we've blocked the freeway.
- 371. Hang on, sir!
- 372. What are you doing?
- 373. Let's fly!
- 374. Whoa!
- 375. Head for the secret tunnel.
- 376. Uh, these are the city limits.
- 377. Let's just head for the tunnel.
- 378. You want me to drive
into that weird swirly hole?
- 379. Are you insane?
- 380. Don't brake! Go! Don't stop! Go! Now!
- 381. I can't do this!
- 382. That is against the instructions!
- 383. Wait, what's your favorite restaurant?
- 384. Any chain restaurant.
- 385. Favorite TV show?
- 386. Where Are My Pants?
- 387. Favorite song?
- 388. Everything Is Awesome
- 389. Oh, no!
- 390. Darn, darn, darn, darny-darn!
- 391. Wait. Where are we?
- 392. This is so weir—! Ow!
- 393. You're not The Special! You lied to me!
- 394. It really kind of depends on—
- 395. You're not even a MasterBuilder, are you?
- 396. Uh, I mean, I know what a MasterBuilder is.
- 397. Why don't you tell me what it is?
That way I could see if you're right.
- 398. You've ruined the prophecy.
- 399. Look, I'm sorry, okay? You just—
- 400. You made being special sound so good.
- 401. And to think I was going to follow you
to the end of the universe.
- 402. You were?
- 403. Here's the thing.
- 404. How do we know for sure
that I'm not The Special?
- 405. - We just don't know it yet.
- 406. Y'all want a giant turkey leg?
- 407. Do you have any idea
what that does to your colon?
- 408. Oh, my G-O-S-H.
Just put the hat on.
- 409. and this. And this. And this.
- 410. - And this.
- 411. And, by the way, I have a boyfriend.
- 412. Uh, I'm not sure exactly
why you'd bring that up.
- 413. It's super serious.
- 414. You do not want to mess with him.
- 415. Okay.
- 416. So don't get any ideas.
- 417. I never have any ideas.
- 418. Wait!
- 419. Stick them up.
Hands where I can see them.
- 420. Hey, uh, listen. You think
you can explain why I'm dressed like this...
- 421. and what those big words
in the sky were all about?
- 422. And, like, where we are in time.
- 423. Your home, Bricksburg,
is one of many realms in the universe.
- 424. There's also this one...
- 425. Pirate's Cove, Knight's Club,
Viking's Landing, Clown Town...
- 426. a bunch of others
we don't need to mention.
- 427. Mm-hm.
- 428. Lord Business,
or as you think you know him...
- 429. President Business...
- 430. stole the Kragle,
the most powerful object in the universe.
- 431. Blah, blah, blah.
- 432. Proper name. Place name. Backstory stuff.
- 433. Piece of Resistance is The Special.
- 434. I'm so pretty. I like you.
- 435. But I'm angry with you for some reason.
- 436. tower at the end of the universe...
- 437. put the Piece of Resistance
onto the Kragle...
- 438. and disarm it forever.
- 439. Great.
- 440. I think I got it...
- 441. but just in case...
- 442. tell me the whole thing again.
I wasn't listening.
- 443. Okay. All the people
of the universe were once free to travel...
- 444. and mingle and build
whatever they wanted.
- 445. But President Business
was confused by all the chaos.
- 446. So he erected walls between the worlds...
- 447. and became obsessed
with order and perfection.
- 448. And he stole the mysterious...
- 449. secret super weapon called—
- 450. —and he hired Bad Cop...
- 451. to hunt down all the MasterBuilders,
who were always changing everything.
- 452. And those of us who remained...
- 453. well, we went into hiding.
Built the tunnels to survive.
- 454. And we search for the Piece of Resistance.
- 455. The only thing that can stop the Kragle.
- 456. Kragle. I know that.
- 457. It might have been that cop.
He said something about the Kragle.
- 458. President Business
was going to use the Kragle...
- 459. to end the world in three days.
- 460. I can't make any sense of it.
- 461. Taco Tuesday.
- 462. I knew that was suspicious.
There's no time to lose.
- 463. We must find Vitruvius and get to
the Office Tower before it's too late.
- 464. Okay.
- 465. Heh. How scary can someone's office be?
- 466. President Business,
we're trying to locate the fugitive...
- 467. but his face is so generic it matches
every other face in our database.
- 468. Diabolical.
- 469. Okay, have Bad Cop meet me in my office...
- 470. - ... in 23 seconds. Ciao.
- Will do, sir.
- 471. Coffee sales are through the roof, sir.
- 472. Glad to hear it.
Let's rebuild that roof to be even higher!
- 473. The roof team is on it.
- 474. Sir, can you approve this poster
for Taco Tuesday?
- 475. Perfect. Whoo!
- 476. I love everyone in this room.
We love you, sir!
- 477. Great job on the radio station.
Thank you, sir.
- 478. We love listening to this song
over and over again.
- 479. Keep it up, guys.
- 480. Honey, where are my...
- 481. pants?
- 482. Cut! Ha, ha!
- 483. Hilarious. That never gets old.
- 484. It does not.
- 485. Bad Cop is waiting for you
in your office.
- 486. Wonderful. Fantastic.
- 487. Would you cancel my 2:00?
- 488. This next meeting could run a little bit...
- 489. deadly.
- 490. Activate helmet.
- 491. Light sequence.
- 492. Flame test.
- 493. Engage dramatic entrance.
- 494. Bad Cop.
- 495. Lord Business.
I know The Special got away, but—
- 496. Don't be so serious.
- 497. Where's the other guy?
- 498. Hey, friend.
- 499. - I missed you.
- Aw, did you really?
- 500. Have I ever shown you my relic collection?
- 501. Nope. I don't think you have.
- 502. Nobody knows where this stuff comes from.
- 503. This one...
- 504. is the Cloak of Ban Da'Id.
- 505. I hear it's super painful to take off.
- 506. - You wanna try it on?
- Well, um—
- 507. No, but thank you.
- 508. We've done some great work
over the years together, Bad Cop...
- 509. capturing all those MasterBuilders...
- 510. and torturing them and whatnot.
- 511. Thank you, sir.
- 512. Although...
- 513. you did let the Piece of Resistance go.
- 514. The one thing that can ruin my plans.
- 515. The one thing that I asked you to take care of.
- 516. That's super frustrating.
- 517. It makes me just wanna pick up whoever...
- 518. is standing closest to me...
- 519. and throw them through this window...
- 520. and out into the infinite abyss
- 521. I wanna do it so bad.
- 522. I know you do, sir. Please don't.
- 523. And it's not just you, Bad Cop,
that keeps messing up my plans.
- 524. People everywhere
are always messing with my stuff.
- 525. But I have a way to fix that.
- 526. A way to keep things exactly
the way they are supposed to be.
- 527. Permanently.
- 528. Behold...
- 529. the most powerful weapon...
- 530. of all the relics:
- 531. The Kragle!
- 532. As you can see, they're
loading the Kragle in a big machine upstairs.
- 533. I call it...
- 534. the Tentacle Arm Kragle Outside Sprayer.
- 535. Or TAKOS:
- 536. The "S" is silent.
- 537. So on Taco Tuesday...
- 538. it's going to spray the Kragle
over everyone and everything...
- 539. with a bunch of super-scary nozzles
like this one!
- 540. - I'll show you how it works.
- Sir, I don't know if this is necessary.
- 541. Oh, don't worry. I won't test it on you.
- 542. I'll do it on your parents!
- 543. What?
- 544. - Hi, son.
- 545. How's it going in the big city?
- 546. Mommy. Daddy.
What are you doing here?
- 547. Okay, Pa. I just want you to act naturally.
- 548. - Like you're going about your day.
- 549. Yeah. Keep your hand up like that.
- 550. Ma, scoot...
- 551. two steps in to the right.
- 552. - Pa, whenever I talk to Ma...
- 553. - ... you start to move.
- Sorry, sir.
- 554. Get back to where you were!
- 555. Here?
- 556. That's great. You can't do anything better.
No reason why you should move.
- 557. Right.
- 558. Now, Ma...
- 559. hand on his shoulder. And you—
- 560. - Pa, you just moved and you've just wrecked it!
- 561. You wrecked it!
- 562. Bad Cop, you see what I'm talking about?
- 563. All I'm asking for is total perfection.
- 564. Send in a Micro-manager!
- 565. Commencing micro-management.
- 566. Hold still, you guys.
- 567. And then...
- 568. I just spray them...
- 569. with the TAKOS:
- 570. Oh, Pa, hold me.
- 571. Oh, darling, I can't move me legs.
- 572. - Does that upset you, Bad Cop?
- 573. Surely you feel bad for your parents,
and you wanna help them, don't you?
- 574. We're okay, son. Just a little stuck, is all.
- 575. Go ahead...
- 576. finish the job.
- 577. Of course, sir.
- 578. No, I don't want to.
- 579. - You have to.
- I don't want to.
- 580. - Would you please be quiet?
- I can't.
- 581. - You must. Shut it!
- But they—
- 582. - It's not nice.
- It's your job, man.
- 583. I can't do it.
- 584. - They're innocent.
- Just as I thought.
- 585. Your Good Cop side's
making you soft, Bad Cop.
- 586. Robots!
- 587. Bring me the fleece-crested
Scepter of Q-Teep...
- 588. and the Põ-Lish Remover of Na-II.
- 589. You've already let The Special
get away once.
- 590. Sir.
- 591. I'm just gonna make sure
it doesn't happen again.
- 592. No more Mr. Nice Guy!
- 593. Oh, son!
- 594. On Taco Tuesday,
I'm going to Kragleize the entire universe...
- 595. so that everyone
will stop messing with my stuff!
- 596. Are you gonna be with me...
- 597. or are you gonna be stuck...
- 598. having a tea party
with your mom and dad?
- 599. Son?
- 600. Sorry, Dad.
- 601. I have a job to do.
- 602. All you have to do is blend in
and act like you belong here.
- 603. Ah, perfect.
- 604. Well, hi there, I'm a cowboy!
- 605. Bang, bang, bang-bang-bang-bang!
- 606. Shoot, shoot, shoot. Bullet, bullet, gun.
- 607. Zap, zap, zap, pow. Zap, pow.
- 608. What are they looking at?
I made a mistake.
- 609. You should just be still. Act like a stool.
- 610. - Wait!
- Howdy, guys!
- 611. - Quiet. Nope, stools don't talk.
- Come sit on me.
- 612. Okay, shh.
- 613. Let me show you how it's done.
- 614. What a lady!
- 615. Okay, let me just find the wizard...
- 616. and get this over with.
- 617. - Ooh!
- There he is.
- 618. - Vitruvius.
- 619. I've never heard of that man,
whom I am not.
- 620. - Who are you?
- It's me.
- 621. I am a blind man and cannot see.
- 622. - It's Wyldstyle.
- 623. Are you a DJ?
- 624. - What? Why does everybody—?
- Oh, wait, wait.
- 625. Are you the student I used to have...
- 626. who was so insecure
she kept changing her name?
- 627. No, no, no.
- 628. - First Darkstorm, then Geminizzle.
- No. Never.
- 629. Then Neversmile, then Freakface,
- 630. Okay. All right, yes.
- 631. Meet me upstairs in 10 seconds.
- 632. Oh, man.
- 633. You have a very weirdly...
- 634. - ... decorated place.
- Thank you.
- 635. Vitruvius, we have found
the Piece of Resistance.
- 636. Is it true?
- 637. Wyldstyle. The prophecy states that...
- 638. you are The Special.
- 639. The embodiment of good, foiler of evil.
- 640. The most talented, most brilliant...
- 641. most important person in the universe.
- 642. That would be great...
- 643. but Emmet is the one
who found the Piece.
- 644. Oh, okay. Emmet!
- 645. The prophecy states that...
- 646. you are The Special.
- 647. - The most talented—
- I'm not sure he's The Special.
- 648. Because he's not even
a MasterBuilder. Watch.
- 649. Emmet, just given what's around you...
- 650. - ... build something simple.
- 651. Like an awesome race car.
- 652. Go.
- Do you have the instructions?
- 653. No. You must create the instructions
in your mind, my liege.
- 654. Ah. Okay. Race car.
- 655. Um...
- 656. Well, there's a lot of really cool stuff here.
- 657. Don't see a wheel...
- 658. or...
- 659. three more wheels.
- 660. See? He can't do it.
He will never be a MasterBuilder.
- 661. Of course not.
Not if you keep telling him he can't.
- 662. He needs to see that he can.
- 663. What are you doing?
- 664. We are entering your mind...
- 665. to prove that you have
the unlocked potential...
- 666. to be a MasterBuilder.
- 667. Ujjayi breath.
- 668. Whoa, are we inside my brain right now?
- 669. It's big. I must be smart.
- 670. I'm not hearing a lot of activity here.
- 671. I don't think he's ever had an original thought.
In his life.
- 672. Ha, ha. That's not true.
- 673. For instance, one time I wanted to have...
- 674. a bunch of my friends over to watch TV—
- 675. Not unlike this TV
that just showed up magically.
- 676. And not everybody
can fit on my one couch...
- 677. and I thought to myself:
- 678. "What if there was such a thing
as a bunk bed...
- 679. but as a couch?"
- 680. Introducing the double-decker couch.
- 681. So everyone could watch TV together
and be buddies!
- 682. That is literally the dumbest thing
I've ever heard.
- 683. Please, Wyldstyle, let me handle this.
- 684. That idea is just the worst.
- 685. There must be something around here...
- 686. that proves his potential.
- 687. If The Man Upstairs
chose him to be The Special...
- 688. there must be a reason.
- 689. Who's The Man Upstairs?
- 690. He doesn't even know about
The Man Upstairs.
- 691. Does he have, like, super-gross hands...
- 692. that look like they're made
out of big pink sausages?
- 693. Like eagle talons mixed with squid?
- 694. Wait. You've seen the—?
- 695. Whoa!
- 696. That's what I was just thinking about.
- 697. How did you—?
- 698. I had this weird dream
when I touched the Piece.
- 699. Well, I mean, I wasn't asleep,
so it wasn't really a dream.
- 700. Emmet, you had a vision.
- 701. I did?
- 702. MasterBuilders spend years...
- 703. training themselves
to clear their minds enough...
- 704. to have even a fleeting glimpse
of The Man Upstairs...
- 705. and yet, your mind is already
so prodigiously empty...
- 706. that there is nothing in it
to clear away in the first place.
- 707. With proper training...
- 708. you could become a great MasterBuilder.
- 709. I could?
- 710. The prophecy chose you, Emmet.
- 711. But I can't do any of the stuff...
- 712. that the prophecy
says I'm supposed to do.
- 713. All you have to do is to believe.
- 714. Then...
- 715. you will see everything.
- 716. Are you ready, my son?
- 717. Yes, I am.
- 718. I think.
- 719. Then we haven't a moment to lose.
- 720. We must assemble...
- 721. the MasterBuilders.
- 722. Do you think Zeppelins
are a bad investment?
- 723. Any of you fellas seen this guy?
- 724. Wait a minute, partner.
- 725. Draw a cowboy hat on him.
- 726. These mechanical birds
will get our message out.
- 727. They will go to an Internet café...
- 728. and e-mail the remaining MasterBuilders...
- 729. who will meet us in the secret realm
of Cloud Cuckooland.
- 730. Cuckooland? Wait.
What happened to that whole training part?
- 731. Don't worry, Emmet.
- 732. Your training begins now.
- 733. Piano man...
- 734. open up.
- 735. Your training begins later!
- 736. On three.
- 737. One—
- 738. Whew. I think we're in the clear.
- 739. All I want is the Piece of Resistance.
- 740. We would rather he died than give it to you.
- 741. I would not rather he died.
- 742. Look, everybody, we can do this
the easy way, or we can do it—
- 743. Go, run!
- 744. They took the hard way. Fire!
- 745. Fire!
- 746. Vitruvius, which way to Cloud Cuckooland?
- 747. Head for the big bright thing in the sky.
- 748. You mean the sun?
Yeah. Yeah, that's it.
- 749. Let's get out of here. Here, use this.
- 750. What? Wait, hey—
- 751. What are you doing? Aah!
- 752. I don't know what I'm doing.
- 753. Goodbye.
- 754. Boom!
- 755. Oh, dang!
- 756. Aah! I've got pigs! I hate pigs!
- 757. Quit playing around in the mud.
I could use your help.
- 758. Wyldstyle, we could really use...
- 759. your help!
- 760. Oink, oink, oink.
- 761. Oink!
- 762. Vitruvius, they're gaining on us.
- 763. Let Emmet try!
- 764. No, let's not let Emmet try!
I haven't had any training.
- 765. That's okay.
- 766. We'll start with
how to become a MasterBuilder.
- 767. Step one: Trust your instincts.
- 768. Okay, okay. Um—
- 769. Build something! Build something!
- 770. Aha. Take that!
- 771. Unless your instincts are terrible.
- 772. No! The wheel!
- 773. I can't control it much longer!
- 774. Emmet, we need to attach the wheel
to something that spins around.
- 775. Um...
- 776. We need to attach the wheel
to something that spins around.
- 777. We need to attach the wheel
to something that spins around.
- 778. We need to attach the wheel
to something that spins around.
- 779. Something that spins around.
Spins around. Spins around.
- 780. Emmet, where are you going?
- 781. Oh, this better work.
- 782. Hang tight!
- 783. Dagnabit!
- 784. Well done, Emmet.
- 785. Hey! I did it.
- 786. Wow. You actually did it.
- 787. Train!
- 788. Oh, no.
- 789. Get off my train.
- 790. Run!
- 791. Wyldstyle!
- 792. Owie!
- 793. He's gonna ram us.
- 794. Quick, quick, quick! That piece!
Give me that piece.
- 795. Huh?
- 796. Build a ramp!
- 797. What the heck?
- 798. Rest in pieces.
- 799. - Uh...
- Oh, no.
- 800. Wait. No, no, no.
- 801. Thanks for saving my life back there.
- 802. Even if, you know...
- 803. eventually it turned out to be pointless.
- 804. Well, for what it's worth...
- 805. this has been about the greatest
15 minutes of my life.
- 806. What the—?
- 807. Relax, everybody, I'm here.
- 808. Batman!
- 809. What's up, babe?
- 810. - What?
- Oh, sorry. Batman, this is Emmet.
- 811. Emmet, this is my boyfriend, Batman.
- 812. I'm Batman.
- 813. That's your boyfriend? Aah!
- 814. Batman, huh? Where'd you guys meet?
- 815. It's actually a funny story, right, Bat?
- 816. There he is.
- 817. - "Police" to meet you, Bad Cop.
- 818. The pleasure...
- 819. is all "spine."
- 820. Guess what...
- 821. you big dumb baby.
- 822. Your car is a baby carriage.
- 823. Oh, no, your boyfriend's gone.
- 824. Hey, babe.
- 825. Let's hold hands.
- 826. So, uh...
- 827. Hey, guys, I think we're about
to crash into the sun.
- 828. Yeah, but it's gonna look really cool.
- 829. Uh, is this Cloud Cuckooland?
I don't see any clouds.
- 830. - Or cuckoos.
- No, no, this is...
- 831. Middle Zealand.
- 832. A wondrous land...
- 833. full of knights, castles, mutton...
- 834. torture weapons, poverty,
- 835. and, um...
- 836. Dragon!
- 837. Yeah, that too.
- 838. Once we arrive at Cloud Cuckooland,
we'll raise an army...
- 839. of MasterBuilders to—
- 840. Anyway, you guys gotta check out
these new subwoofers I installed.
- 841. I call them the dogs. Listen to them bark!
- 842. Can you turn that down a little bit?
- 843. This is a song I wrote for Wyldstyle.
- 844. Darkness
- 845. It's about how I'm an orphan.
- 846. No parents
- 847. This is real music, Emmet.
- 848. Batman's a true artist. Dark, brooding.
- 849. Well, I'm dark and brooding too.
- 850. Guys, look, a rainbow.
- 851. So you're gonna drive up the curved part...
- 852. Super rich
- 853. take it all the way to the top...
- 854. Kind of makes it better
- 855. and park the car.
- 856. Friends, welcome
to Cloud Cuckooland. Now...
- 857. I just need to give the secret knock.
- 858. Okay.
- 859. I'm just gonna come right out.
- 860. I have no idea what's going on,
or what this place is at all.
- 861. Hi! I am Princess Unikitty...
- 862. and I welcome you all
to Cloud Cuckooland.
- 863. There's no signs or anything.
- 864. How does anyone know what not to do?
- 865. Here in Cloud Cuckooland...
- 866. there are no rules.
- 867. There's no government...
- 868. no babysitters...
- 869. no bedtimes...
- 870. no frowny faces...
- 871. no bushy mustaches...
- 872. and no negativity of any kind.
- 873. You just said the word "no"
like a thousand times.
- 874. And there's also no consistency.
- 875. I hate this place.
- 876. Any idea is a good idea...
- 877. except the not happy ones.
- 878. Those you push down deep inside...
- 879. where you'll never, ever, ever...
- 880. ever...
- 881. find them.
- 882. Your fellow MasterBuilders
are gathered in the Dog.
- 883. The what?
- 884. Ah! Is that Superman?
- 885. Girl, what are you doing?
- 886. - Hey, Superman!
- Oh, hey. What's up?
- 887. - Lantern. Green Lantern.
- Yeah, yeah.
- 888. You wanna sit together at the meeting?
- 889. Um, I have to go back to Krypton.
- 890. Didn't Krypton blow up?
- 891. My fellow MasterBuilders,
including but not limited to...
- 892. Robin Hood, Mermaid Lady...
- 893. Gandalf...
- 894. Swamp Creature...
- 895. - ... 1980-something Space Guy...
- 896. 2002 NBA All-Stars...
- 897. - ... and Wonder Woman.
- 898. You have traveled far to be here
for a moment of great import.
- 899. We have learned...
- 900. that Lord Business plans to unleash...
- 901. a fully weaponized Kragle...
- 902. on Taco Tuesday...
- 903. to end the world as we know it.
- 904. Please, calm yourselves.
- 905. Green Ninja...
- 906. Milhouse...
- 907. Nice Vampire...
- 908. Michelangelo, Michelangelo...
- 909. and Cleopatra.
- 910. There is yet one hope.
- 911. The Special has arisen.
- 912. Have the young man step forward.
- 913. As you wish, Dubbledore.
- 914. I'm Gandalf!
- 915. - It's pronounced "Dumbledore."
- 916. No, "Dumbledore."
- 917. Thought you said "Dubbadore."
- 918. Vitruvius!
- 919. You gotta write that down.
I'm not gonna remember any of it.
- 920. But here we go.
- 921. The Special will now give
an eloquent speech.
- 922. Go ahead, man. You got this.
- 923. Okay.
- 924. Hello. I'm Emmet.
- 925. Oh, and this is the Piece of Resistance.
- 926. Thank you.
- 927. Well, uh, I know that I, for one...
- 928. am very excited to work with you guys...
- 929. to get into the Octan Tower,
find the Kragle...
- 930. and put this thing on the thing.
- 931. And I know it's going to be really hard, but—
- 932. "Really hard"?
- 933. Wiping ye bum with a hook
for a hand is really hard.
- 934. This be impossible.
- 935. The last time we tried to storm
Lord Business' office...
- 936. we used every plan we could conceive.
- 937. The result was a massacre
too terrible to speak of.
- 938. Who are you?
- 939. The name be Metal Beard.
- 940. And I'll tell you me tale of woe.
- 941. Oh, great, here we go again.
- 942. I arrived...
- 943. at the foot of the Tower...
- 944. with me hearty MasterBuilder crew...
- 945. only to find the Kragle was all
the way up on the infinityeth floor...
- 946. guarded by a robot army...
- 947. and security measures...
- 948. of every kind...
- 949. Lasers...
- 950. sharks...
- 951. laser sharks...
- 952. overbearing assistants...
- 953. and strange, dangerous relics...
- 954. that entrap...
- 955. snap...
- 956. and zap.
- 957. And there be a mysterious room
called the Think Tank.
- 958. I barely made it out of that...
- 959. room...
- 960. with just me head!
- 961. And organs.
- 962. Okay.
- 963. I had to replace every part
of my once-strapping...
- 964. virile pirate body...
- 965. with this useless hunk of garbage
ye see before ye.
- 966. So if ye think it'd be a good idea to return...
- 967. to that forsaken place...
- 968. Special...
- 969. what idea have ye that be better...
- 970. than the ideas of 100...
- 971. of our fallen MasterBuilder brothers?
- 972. Well, uh...
- 973. Well, technically I'm not exactly
a MasterBuilder yet.
- 974. What?
- 975. Please! Everyone! Please!
- 976. Rubbish!
- 977. Yes, it's true.
- 978. I may not be a MasterBuilder.
- 979. I may not have a lot of experience...
- 980. fighting or leading
or coming up with plans.
- 981. Or having ideas in general.
- 982. In fact, I'm not all that smart.
- 983. And I'm not what you'd call
a "creative type."
- 984. Plus...
- 985. generally unskilled.
- 986. Also...
- 987. scared and cowardly.
- 988. I know what you're thinking:
- 989. "He is the least qualified person...
- 990. in the world to lead us."
- 991. And you are right.
- 992. This is supposed to make us feel better?
- 993. No, there was about to be a "but."
- 994. - You're a butt!
- 995. You all be on your own!
- 996. I be leaving this lost cause!
- 997. Why are you leaving?
- 998. A house divided against itself
would be better...
- 999. than this.
- 1000. Abraham Lincoln!
- 1001. You bring your space chair right back here!
- 1002. Come on, guys!
- 1003. We can still do this. Right?
- 1004. You're not even a bit special.
- 1005. Well, you were right about him
being a ding-dong.
- 1006. You're a huge disappointment.
- 1007. Get him out of here.
I don't wanna look at him.
- 1008. Well, at least it can't get any worse.
- 1009. I was wrong.
- 1010. It's the Orb of Tee-ti-list!
- 1011. Ruh-roh. It's the bad guys.
- 1012. Whoa. How did he—?
- 1013. Go! Run! Come on, everyone!
Protect The Special.
- 1014. What's that on his ankle?
- 1015. It's a tracking device.
- 1016. Take the MasterBuilders prisoner.
- 1017. Oh, he led them right to us.
- 1018. Guys, no, no, no. It's not my fault.
- 1019. You are the worst leader I've ever seen.
To the Batmobile!
- 1020. Dang it.
- 1021. To the invisible jet!
- 1022. - Dang it!
- Every man for himself.
- 1023. No, we must protect the Piece.
- 1024. Shaq, do you know what time...
- 1025. - ... it is?
- It's game time.
- 1026. Y'all ready for this?
- 1027. Oh, no! They were ready for that.
- 1028. It didn't break!
- 1029. Because it's Kragled. Machine gum!
- 1030. Fire!
- 1031. No!
- 1032. Aah! I can't move!
- 1033. Don't worry, Superman.
- 1034. - I'll get you out of there.
- No! Don't!
- 1035. Aah! Oh, my gosh. My hands are stuck.
My legs are stuck as well.
- 1036. I super hate you.
- 1037. - Ow! You're pulling my torso off.
- 1038. help me get him out of here.
- 1039. I said "every man for himself."
- 1040. Hey, you gotta be there for me.
- 1041. Fine!
- 1042. Fine. Fine. Fine.
- 1043. - I need you to have a better attitude.
- I have a great...
- 1044. - ... attitude.
- 1045. The Special's in the northwest quadrant.
- 1046. We've got him cornered.
- 1047. Ouch. Ouch. Ouch.
- 1048. Where'd he go?
- 1049. Oh, no!
- 1050. They've hit our silly cloud stabilizers!
- 1051. Let's go!
We need to get Emmet out of here.
- 1052. Can't we build something?
- Hey! I'm Ben. But you can call me Benny.
- 1053. I can build a spaceship. Watch.
- 1054. Spaceship, spaceship, spaceship
- 1055. No! You can't. The skies are surrounded.
- 1056. That's okay. I didn't really wanna build...
- 1057. a spaceship anyway. That's cool.
- 1058. Where can we go
where we can't be found?
- 1059. Maybe we could go underwater?
- 1060. What if we went underwater?
- 1061. Great idea, babe!
- 1062. Thank you, Batman.
Your ideas are the best.
- 1063. But I just said that.
- 1064. - We could build a submarine.
- A Bat-Submarine, patent pending.
- 1065. With rainbows!
- 1066. And dream catchers, in case we take a nap.
- 1067. Like an underwater spaceship!
- 1068. But you can't build all of them at once.
- 1069. Ready? Break.
- 1070. Okay.
- 1071. These are the colors I need:
Blue razzleberry and sour apple!
- 1072. If anybody has black parts,
I need them, okay?
- 1073. I only work in black.
- 1074. And sometimes, very, very dark gray.
- 1075. - Use the yellow bricks!
- Hey, guys, can I help?
- 1076. No! It has to be this way!
No, I need that!
- 1077. Where is he?
- 1078. Anyone know what this is,
and do you need it?
- 1079. I think we could use wings
and rocket boosters.
- 1080. Ew. Get your retro space stuff
out of my area.
- 1081. You guys, hey, just tell me exactly
what to do. And how to do it.
- 1082. Emmet, don't worry about
what the others are doing.
- 1083. You must embrace
what is special about you!
- 1084. There he is!
- 1085. All units, attack the sub!
- 1086. Emmet, get in here!
- 1087. Stop him! Stop him! Don't let him...
- 1088. get to the water!
- 1089. Dive, dive, dive! Everybody in!
- 1090. We're going under!
- 1091. Oh, no.
- 1092. My home.
- 1093. It's gone.
- 1094. I feel something inside.
- 1095. It's like the opposite of happiness.
- 1096. I must stay positive.
- 1097. Ah. Bubble gums.
- 1098. Butterflies.
- 1099. Cotton candy.
- 1100. Gosh, I'm so sorry, Unikitty.
- 1101. Do you want to sit down
and talk about it?
- 1102. What the heck is that?
- 1103. It's a double-decker couch.
- 1104. Which seemed like a good idea
at the time...
- 1105. but I now realize it's not super helpful.
- 1106. But, you know, it has cup holders.
- 1107. Seats flip up with coolers underneath.
- 1108. You are so disappointing
on so many levels.
- 1109. - Why are my pants cold and wet?
- 1110. Uh...
- 1111. Hull breach.
- 1112. The walls are crying!
- 1113. We're coming apart at the seams!
- 1114. This is not how Batman dies.
- 1115. Emmet!
- 1116. - Hold on, hold on!
- 1117. Deep breath! Deep breath, everybod—!
- 1118. Micro-managers,
what's going on down there?
- 1119. Scanning submarine wreckage.
- 1120. No survivors detected.
- 1121. Scuba cops,
dredge the entire ocean if you have to.
- 1122. We have got to find that Piece.
- 1123. Let's get these prisoners
back to Lord Business...
- 1124. and give him the good news.
- 1125. The Special is no more.
- 1126. Hello, everybody!
- 1127. Superman. Wonder Woman,
I had no idea you'd be here.
- 1128. Mr. Shaquille O'Neal.
- 1129. Greetings, all!
- 1130. Welcome to my Think Tank.
- 1131. Help us!
- 1132. All the MasterBuilders
you've captured over the years...
- 1133. you've brought them here.
- 1134. You're a very perceptive person, Superman.
- 1135. They come up with all the instructions
for everything in the universe.
- 1136. Robots!
- 1137. No! No! Grr!
- 1138. Can't get much worse than this.
- 1139. Uh, hello, neighbor.
- Oh, no.
- 1140. It's Green Lantern.
- 1141. Oh, my gosh, we're roommates!
How crazy is that?
- 1142. Does anyone have some Kryptonite
that they could give me?
- 1143. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Where is The Special?
- 1144. The Special and the Piece of Resistance
are at the bottom of the ocean.
- 1145. Wait, are you telling me
you don't have him?
- 1146. Sir, my scuba team is looking
for his remains as we speak.
- 1147. Bad Cop, he could still be alive!
The Piece could still be out there.
- 1148. The only remnant of The Special
was a double-decker couch.
- 1149. Wait, hold on.
- 1150. A double-decker couch?
- 1151. Yes, sir.
- 1152. Really? So it's like a bunk-bed couch?
Is that what it's like?
- 1153. That's weird.
- 1154. If you're sitting in the top middle...
- 1155. how are you gonna get down
without climbing over someone?
- 1156. If you're sitting on the bottom
and you're watching TV...
- 1157. are you gonna have to watch
through a bunch of dangling legs?
- 1158. Who's gonna want to sit on the bottom?
- 1159. It is literally...
- 1160. the most useless idea
I have ever heard.
- 1161. - Well, we're still alive.
- 1162. Heh. The double-decker couch.
- 1163. It wasn't totally pointless after all.
- 1164. It's the one thing that stayed together.
- 1165. I always believed in you, Emmet.
- 1166. I don't mean to spoil the party,
but does anyone else notice...
- 1167. we're stuck in the middle
of the ocean on this couch?
- 1168. I mean, it's not like a big gigantic ship...
- 1169. is gonna come out of nowhere
and save us—
- 1170. My gosh!
- 1171. Avast, mateys!
- 1172. Metal Beard, I thought you said
we were a lost cause!
- 1173. Ye are!
- 1174. Did ye not hear me whole story...
- 1175. circumscribing the folly
of this whole enterprise?
- 1176. Well, it's kind of hard not to hear
when you're yelling everything.
- 1177. So why did you come back?
- 1178. This be-doubled land couch.
- 1179. I watched Lord Business' forces
completely overlook it.
- 1180. Which means we need more ideas like it!
- 1181. Oh, thank you.
- 1182. Ideas so dumb and bad...
- 1183. that no one would ever think
they could possibly be useful.
- 1184. Oh. Thank you.
- 1185. So, Special, what do we do?
- 1186. Uh...
- 1187. Well...
- 1188. what's the last thing Lord Business
expects MasterBuilders will do?
- 1189. Build a spaceship?
- 1190. Kill a chicken?
- 1191. Marry a marshmallow.
- 1192. Why, this:
- 1193. How you gonna keep 'em down on the farm?
- 1194. No! It's follow the instructions.
- 1195. - Don't like that.
- Sounds weird.
- 1196. Now, listen. Wait, listen.
- 1197. Guys, you're all so talented
- 1198. But you can't work together as a team.
- 1199. I'm just a construction worker.
- 1200. But when I had a plan and we were
all working together...
- 1201. I mean, we could build a skyscraper.
- 1202. Now, you're MasterBuilders.
- 1203. Just imagine what could happen
if you did that.
- 1204. You could save the universe.
- 1205. Well said, Emmet. Well said.
- 1206. Really?
- 1207. She be a fine speech there, laddie.
- 1208. Okay.
- 1209. Somebody get me some markers...
- 1210. some construction paper...
- 1211. and some glitter glue!
- 1212. I call this:
- 1213. "Emmet's plan to get
inside the Tower...
- 1214. put the Piece of Resistance
on the Kragle...
- 1215. and save the world."
- 1216. I've built a hundred just like them
back in the city.
- 1217. If we can just get in, I know where
the air ducts and wiring are located.
- 1218. I can get us anywhere.
- 1219. How will we get inside?
- 1220. In a spaceship.
- 1221. - Spaceship! Ha, ha!
- Great idea. A Bat-Spaceship.
- 1222. No, they're expecting us to show up...
- 1223. in a Bat-Spaceship, or a pirate spaceship
or a rainbow-sparkle spaceship.
- 1224. One of those sounds awesome to me.
- 1225. My idea is to build a spaceship...
- 1226. that's exactly like all the other
Octan delivery spaceships.
- 1227. So not the special spaceship that
I'm building for all of you right now?
- 1228. Sorry, Benny. Maybe next time.
- 1229. Ooh, you're really letting the oxygen
out of my tank here.
- 1230. Yeah, but according
to your precious instructions...
- 1231. this ship needs a hyperdrive.
- 1232. We don't have that part.
- 1233. Maybe we could find one!
- 1234. What do you think, a spaceship
is just gonna appear out of the blue?
- 1235. Are you kidding me?
- 1236. The same thing!
- 1237. - Chewie!
- 1238. We're supposed to be halfway
to Naboo for a sweet party!
- 1239. This hyperdrive keeps malfunctioning...
- 1240. taking us to loser systems like this.
- 1241. Captain Solo, we must go.
- 1242. You know how perturbed I get
if we are not punctual.
- 1243. The Droid's right. Let's roll.
- 1244. Now hold on, Han.
- 1245. This might be the right galaxy after all.
- 1246. Because I see a heavenly body.
- 1247. Ooh, whoa, I have a boyfriend.
And it is super serious. Right, babe?
- 1248. - Of course it's serious.
- 1249. - Got room for just one dude?
- Whoa! Babe!
- 1250. If he's a cool dude like you.
- 1251. You're trying to bail on us!
- 1252. I'm not trying to bail!
- 1253. You asked them if you could go
with them on their party ship!
- 1254. That thing is filled with bon vivants.
- 1255. You speak French now?
- 1256. Babe, look, if this relationship
is ever gonna work between us...
- 1257. I need to feel free to party...
- 1258. with a bunch of strangers
whenever I feel like it.
- 1259. What?
- 1260. Babe!
- 1261. I will text you.
- 1262. Where'd you get that
sweet space cape, brother?
- 1263. It's party time!
- 1264. Babe?
- 1265. Wyldstyle, you're such an amazing person.
- 1266. And, you know,
if Batman can't see that, then he's just—
- 1267. Well, he's just as blind as a guy...
- 1268. whose eyes stopped working.
- 1269. And I'm gonna tell you something:
- 1270. Batman is the worst person I've ever met.
- 1271. - Need a hyperdrive?
- No way.
- 1272. - Babe!
- I knew it! I knew that.
- 1273. You really had me there!
- 1274. Those guys were so lame.
All they did was play space checkers.
- 1275. Plus, it turns out the hairy one's a dude.
- 1276. And the metal one too. All dudes.
- 1277. But won't they notice
their hyperdrive is missing?
- 1278. Come on, Chewie, hit the hyperdrive.
- 1279. Nah, they'll be fine.
- 1280. Step one:
- 1281. All right, we need a red four-piece
unit over at the—
- 1282. Unikitty...
- 1283. you're supposed to follow
the instructions, remember?
- 1284. Sorry.
- 1285. Ugh, this gives me the jeebies.
- 1286. What do I even—? I can't—!
- 1287. Nice!
- 1288. Step two:
- 1289. We pilot the ship to the service entrance...
- 1290. so we can get past the dangerous...
- 1291. but also kind of cool...
- 1292. laser gate.
- 1293. Space ID.
- 1294. I have a drive-on.
- 1295. Who are you here to see?
- 1296. I'm here to see Your Butt.
- 1297. Is that last name "Butt,"
first name "Your," or is it—?
- 1298. Oh, my gosh!
- 1299. Pow. Wham. Ka-zap.
- 1300. First try!
- 1301. We break into Lord Business' office...
- 1302. and we'll plunder his collection
of relics for disguises.
- 1303. Step four:
- 1304. Benny and Metal Beard...
- 1305. will sneak their way
into the master control room.
- 1306. Motion sensors triggered in Sector 12.
- 1307. 10-4.
- 1308. Uh-oh.
- 1309. - Are you thinking what I'm thinking?
- 1310. Do it.
- 1311. Metal Beard, that was awesome!
- 1312. First law of the sea...
- 1313. never place your rear end
on a pirate's face.
- 1314. Once inside,
they'll use their technical know-how...
- 1315. to disable the Kragle shield.
- 1316. I am the computer.
- 1317. Cool! Talking computer.
- 1318. Please disable the shield systems.
- 1319. Of course.
- 1320. There are no movies
in your area with that title.
- 1321. Step five:
- 1322. Vitruvius will provide lookout
and make sure we're not being followed.
- 1323. Okay.
- 1324. Batman and Unikitty go into the boardroom...
- 1325. to make one last change
to Lord Business' plan.
- 1326. I move that we freeze the universe.
Can I get a second on that?
- 1327. I second.
- 1328. Bruce Wayne, CEO of Wayne Enterprises.
- 1329. Bruce Wayne? Uh, who's that?
- 1330. Sounds like a cool guy.
- 1331. We'd like to invest in your company.
- 1332. Your weapon to control
the universe sounds super sweet...
- 1333. - ... I must say.
- It is, indeed, super sweet.
- 1334. Cool. What kind of sound system
does it have?
- 1335. Uh, sound system?
Well, I mean, we have an iPod Shuffle.
- 1336. Wait a second.
- 1337. You're telling me you have
a machine to control the universe...
- 1338. and you can't listen to tunes
in surround sound?
- 1339. Embarrassing.
- 1340. Well, I mean...
- 1341. we need to get that done.
I want eight-foot speakers.
- 1342. Great call.
- 1343. Yeah, I want speakers that you can hug
with your arms and your legs...
- 1344. and just feel the beat.
- 1345. Listen up! We need new instructions
for a speaker system for the TAKOS:
- 1346. We'll never help.
- 1347. Whatever you say, boss.
- 1348. Then once the instructions are printed...
- 1349. Wyldstyle and I will
enter the Kragle room...
- 1350. place the thing on the other thing...
- 1351. and save the universe.
- 1352. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hey, I didn't draw that.
Is that me exploding?
- 1353. Uh, I didn't mention that earlier?
- 1354. When you reunite the Piece
with the Kragle, it might explode?
- 1355. No! But it might not, right?
- 1356. Sure, sure, sure. Let's go with that.
- 1357. Attention, everybody!
Incoming speaker delivery!
- 1358. Ow!
- 1359. Who are you two?
- 1360. We are transfers from downstairs.
- 1361. - What?
- Excuse me?
- 1362. Your robot voice
sounds an awful lot like a human voice.
- 1363. Give me a break.
I've never been a robot before.
- 1364. What do you mean?
You have always been a robot!
- 1365. No, no, no, do not listen to her.
- 1366. What are your robot serial numbers?
- 1367. Everything is awesome
- 1368. No way. This is my jam.
- 1369. This is also my jam.
- 1370. Everything is awesome
- 1371. Everything is cool
When you're part of a team
- 1372. - Needs great harmonies.
- I don't want to sing the song. I'm not—
- 1373. Everything is awesome
- 1374. Everything is cool
When you're part of a team
- 1375. Everything is awesome
- 1376. When we're living our dream
- 1377. Quick, let's go.
- 1378. Everything is awesome
- 1379. Hmm, I thought you didn't like that song.
- 1380. I don't.
- 1381. Mm-hm.
- 1382. I know you put on this tough act...
- 1383. but I don't think you're as mean
as you're trying to seem.
- 1384. I'm not mean. What are you talking about?
- 1385. I'm just saying, you were all,
"He's not The Special, Vitruvius.
- 1386. He can't possibly be The Special.
This guy? Are you kidding me?"
- 1387. Anyways, I don't think that's you.
- 1388. The real you, anyway.
- 1389. Look, Emmet.
- 1390. I wanted it to be me, okay?
- 1391. I wanted to be The Special.
- 1392. And I know that sounds super mature.
- 1393. ever since I heard the prophecy,
I wanted to be the One.
- 1394. I was right there in that construction site...
- 1395. right on top of it, and then...
- 1396. it turned out to be you.
- 1397. That night in the city,
when you thought I was The Special...
- 1398. and you said I was talented
- 1399. that was the first time anyone
had ever really told me that.
- 1400. And it made me
wanna do everything I could...
- 1401. to be the guy you were talking about.
- 1402. Lucy.
- 1403. What?
- 1404. That was my real name.
- 1405. You asked earlier, and it's...
- 1406. Lucy.
- 1407. I really like that name.
- 1408. - What are you two losers talking about?
- Huh? What? Oh, nothing.
- 1409. Thought I'd help you guys.
Left the weird cat thing to stall.
- 1410. Business, business, business. Numbers.
- 1411. Is this working?
- 1412. Yay!
- 1413. There's Bad Cop.
- 1414. Oh, Danny boy, the pipes—
- 1415. Okay. Wait for my signal.
- 1416. Good luck, Emmet.
- 1417. Lucy.
- 1418. I guess this might be goodbye.
- 1419. I don't like goodbyes.
Let's just call this:
- 1420. "See you later, alligator."
- 1421. "See you later, alligator"?
- 1422. After a while, crocodile.
- 1423. Who's Lucy?
- 1424. Batman, when we get inside this room...
- 1425. there are gonna be
audio sensors everywhere.
- 1426. We have to be really, really quiet.
- 1427. Don't worry, Dad, I read your dumb
instructions. Stop yelling at me.
- 1428. Benny, what's our status with the shield?
- 1429. Oh, yeah, no, it's going great.
- 1430. It's just going great,
if somebody would listen to me!
- 1431. Downloading latest episode
of Where Are My Pants?
- 1432. Where are you
getting "pants" from? You know what I want!
- 1433. The pipes are calling—
- 1434. Bad Cop.
- 1435. Hi, this is Lord Business' assistant.
- 1436. He would like you to come
to his office immediately.
- 1437. Copy that.
- 1438. - Thanks.
- You are welcome, sir.
- 1439. Hey, who is that?
- 1440. That's the signal...
- 1441. but the shield is still up.
- 1442. We'll wing it.
- 1443. That's a bat pun.
- 1444. Shh. Benny...
- 1445. disable the shield.
- 1446. Disable the shield.
- 1447. Disable the shield.
- 1448. - Searching for Albanian restaurants.
- 1449. No! I never once said anything—!
I don't understand what you mean.
- 1450. Disable the shield!
- 1451. Benny, what's going on?
- 1452. Disable the shield! Come on!
- 1453. You are undermining me!
- 1454. Which phrase
would you like me to underline?
- 1455. Disable the shield!
- 1456. Let me try.
- 1457. Be ye disabling of yon shield.
- 1458. Disabling shield.
- 1459. What?
- 1460. Okay, in three...
- 1461. two...
- 1462. one.
- 1463. Let's do this.
- 1464. Lucy!
- 1465. Lucy!
- 1466. No!
- 1467. Oh, man.
- 1468. Oh, no.
- 1469. Uh-oh.
- 1470. Sneaking around the corner...
- 1471. - Unh!
- 1472. I see you've accidentally
wandered into my Think Tank.
- 1473. And by the way,
I found a few of your friends.
- 1474. - By which I mean all of them!
- 1475. Acceptable work, Bad Cop.
- 1476. Thank you, sir.
- 1477. Robots, destroy this old man at once.
- 1478. Did you just call me "old"?
- 1479. Yeah. So what?
- 1480. Well, Junebug, I really prefer the word...
- 1481. "experienced"!
- 1482. Aha.
- 1483. You see, Emmet?
- 1484. A corrupted spirit is no match
for the purity of imagina—
- 1485. Ha-ha-ha!
- 1486. No!
- 1487. Vitruvius.
- 1488. My sweet Emmet. Come closer.
- 1489. You must know something
about the prophecy.
- 1490. I know, I'm doing my best...
- 1491. but I don't—
- 1492. The prophecy...
- 1493. I made it up.
- 1494. What?
- 1495. I made it up. It's not true.
- 1496. But that means I'm just—
- 1497. I'm not The Special?
- 1498. You must listen.
- 1499. What I'm about to tell you...
- 1500. will change the course of history.
- 1501. No.
- 1502. No.
- 1503. Not so special anymore, huh?
- 1504. Well, guess what.
- 1505. No one ever told me I was special.
- 1506. I never got a trophy just for showing up!
- 1507. I'm not some special little snowflake...
- 1508. no.
- 1509. But as unspecial as I am...
- 1510. you are a thousand-billion times...
- 1511. more unspecial than me.
- 1512. Robots, bring me the Sword of Exact Zero.
- 1513. Yes, Lord Business.
- 1514. It must be weird.
- 1515. One minute, you're the most
special person in the universe.
- 1516. And the next minute, you're nobody.
- 1517. Oh, I have a nice spot
for this in my relic room.
- 1518. Uh-oh! My mistake!
- 1519. There it goes!
- 1520. No!
- 1521. Bye-bye forever!
- 1522. Well, I guess
there's only one thing left to do!
- 1523. Release the Kragle!
- 1524. - Computer!
- Yes, sir.
- 1525. Set the electric shocker to 100 Mississippi.
- 1526. No problem.
- 1527. - Then terminate everyone.
- Already on it.
- 1528. Emmet, that should give you enough time...
- 1529. to witness the first location to be Kragled.
- 1530. - Your hometown.
- 1531. Bad Cop, unfortunately,
I'm gonna have to leave you here to die.
- 1532. What? Sir.
- 1533. It's not personal.
- 1534. It's just business.
- 1535. Lord Business.
- 1536. Ciao.
- 1537. Beginning zapping termination...
- 1538. in 99 Mississippi...
- 1539. 98 Mississippi...
- 1540. 97 Mississippi...
- 1541. and so on.
- 1542. Attention, everyone.
- 1543. This is President Business.
- 1544. Hello.
- 1545. - Hi, welcome to Taco Tuesday!
- 1546. Don't worry about this big black...
- 1547. monolith thing that's blocking out the sun.
- 1548. What you need to worry about...
- 1549. is this question that I'm about to ask you:
- 1550. Who wants a taco?
- 1551. Yeah! I know!
- 1552. Tacos, tacos! We're going crazy! Yeah.
- 1553. All right, everyone.
- 1554. Act normal.
- 1555. Perfect.
- 1556. Now, everybody say "Freeze!"
- 1557. So I guess running around
and screaming is normal.
- 1558. Micro-managers,
- 1559. Commencing micro-management.
- 1560. What's going on? I can't move!
- 1561. Please, please! Won't somebody help us?
- 1562. Emmet, you'll think of something,
right? Like you always do.
- 1563. Didn't you hear him?
- 1564. The prophecy's made-up.
- 1565. I'm not The Special.
- 1566. And to think for a moment
I thought I might be.
- 1567. Emmet.
- Who said that?
- 1568. I did.
- 1569. I am Ghost Vitruvius.
- 1570. Woo!
- 1571. Emmet, you didn't let me finish earlier.
- 1572. Because I died.
- 1573. The reason I made up the prophecy...
- 1574. was because I knew that
whoever found the Piece...
- 1575. could become The Special.
- 1576. Because the only thing
anyone needs to be special...
- 1577. is to believe that you can be.
- 1578. I know that sounds like a cat poster,
but it's true.
- 1579. Look at what you did
when you believed you were special.
- 1580. You just need to believe it some more.
- 1581. But how can I just decide
to believe that I'm special...
- 1582. when I'm not?
- 1583. Because the world depends on it.
- 1584. Woo!
- 1585. Zapping termination in 35 Mississippi...
- 1586. What?
- 1587. 34 Mississippi...
- 1588. 33 Mississippi...
- 1589. 32 Mississippi...
- 1590. 31 Mississippi...
- 1591. 30 Mississippi...
- 1592. 29 Mississippi...
- 1593. 28 Mississippi, 27 Mississippi...
- 1594. 26 Mississippi...
- 1595. 25 Mississippi...
- 1596. 24 Mississippi...
- 1597. Emmet!
- 1598. What are you—?
- 1599. 18 Mississippi...
- 1600. 17 Mississippi...
- 1601. - ... 16 Mississippi...
- 1602. - ... 15 Mississippi...
- Wait! What are you—?
- 1603. Now it's your turn to be the hero.
- 1604. 13 Mississippi...
- 1605. 12 Mississippi...
- 1606. See you later, alligator.
- 1607. Don't!
- 1608. No, Emmet!
- 1609. Aah!
- 1610. 6 Mississippi...
- 1611. 5 Mississippi...
- 1612. 4 Mississippi...
- 1613. 3 Mississippi...
- 1614. 2 Mississippi...
- 1615. 1 Mississippi...
- 1616. 0 Missi— Error.
- 1617. Termination failure.
- 1618. Emmet!
- 1619. No.
- 1620. He... He saved us.
- 1621. Well, what do we do now?
- 1622. There's gotta be a bright side...
- 1623. here somewhere.
- 1624. Does anyone have any ideas?
- 1625. Emmet had ideas.
- 1626. Arr, if only there were more people
in the world like he.
- 1627. Maybe there are.
- 1628. Meet me downstairs in 10 seconds.
- 1629. Honey, where are my...
- 1630. pant—?
- 1631. Hi!
Hey, guess what.
- 1632. Found your pants. Series is over. Benny...
- 1633. send this out to everyone in the universe.
- 1634. 1980-something technology?
- 1635. Now you're talking!
- 1636. Uh... Ahem. Hey, everybody.
- 1637. You don't know me,
but I'm on TV, so you can trust me.
- 1638. I know things seem kind of bad right now.
- 1639. But there is a way out of this.
- 1640. This is Emmet.
- 1641. And he was just like all of you.
- 1642. A face in the crowd...
- 1643. following the same instructions as you.
- 1644. He was so good at fitting in,
no one ever saw him.
- 1645. And I owe you an apology...
- 1646. because I used to look down
on people like that.
- 1647. "I used to think they were followers...
- 1648. with no ideas or vision."
- 1649. Because it turns out Emmet had great ideas.
- 1650. And even though they seemed weird...
- 1651. and kind of pointless...
- 1652. they actually came closer...
- 1653. than anyone else to saving the universe.
- 1654. And now we have to finish what he started...
- 1655. by making whatever weird thing
pops into our heads.
- 1656. All of you have the ability
inside of you to be a groundbreaker.
- 1657. And I mean literally!
- 1658. Break the ground!
- 1659. Peel up the pieces...
- 1660. tear apart your walls!
- 1661. Build things only you could build.
- 1662. Defend yourselves.
- 1663. We need to fight back
against President Business'...
- 1664. plans to freeze us!
- 1665. Today will not be known as Taco Tuesday.
- 1666. It will be known as Freedom Friday!
- 1667. But still on a Tuesday!
- 1668. End of the line.
- 1669. Bad Cop?
- 1670. I hope there's still a Good Cop
in me somewhere.
- 1671. I'll hold these guys off.
You go stop them. Yay!
- 1672. Great idea, but how will we get there?
- 1673. T-minus one.
- 1674. Ten, nine, eight...
- 1675. - ... seven, six...
- I could, uh...
- 1676. - ... five, four...
- I could build a...
- 1677. three, two, one.
- 1678. I could build a spaceship!
- 1679. You're not gonna say no?
- 1680. Build away, whatever your name is.
- 1681. - Whoa! Yay!
- 1682. Okay. Spaceship! Spaceship!
- 1683. Spaceship!
- 1684. Spaceship!
- 1685. Spaceship!
- 1686. Spaceship!
- 1687. Spaceship!
- 1688. Spaceship!
- 1689. Spaceship!
- 1690. All units, attack that spaceship.
- 1691. Spaceship!
- 1692. Where'd he go?
- 1693. Spaceship!
- 1694. Wyldstyle, look...
- 1695. it's the citizens!
- 1696. Tallyho!
- 1697. Yee-haw!
- 1698. And don't forget us MasterBuilders.
- 1699. What is going on?
- 1700. You stop...
- 1701. building that stuff!
- 1702. Just stop it!
- 1703. Great job!
- 1704. This might actually work.
- 1705. 'Twas your speech
which roused this hearty crew.
- 1706. If only Emmet were here to see this.
- 1707. He'd say something adorable like...
- 1708. Am I just gonna keep...
- 1709. falling...
- 1710. forever?
- 1711. Is this another vision?
- 1712. Where am I?
- 1713. Is that the Office Tower?
- 1714. Bricksburg!
- 1715. What was that?
- 1716. No, no, no.
- 1717. No!
- 1718. Spaceship, spaceship, spaceship!
- 1719. Pew!
What in the world is that?
- 1720. It's adorable.
- 1721. Uh-oh.
- 1722. No. No. Whoa, no, no, no.
- 1723. Hey, don't eat me. Don't eat me.
- 1724. Do not eat me. Please.
- 1725. Hi, Emmet.
- 1726. Uh...
- 1727. Hi?
- 1728. Is this The Man—?
- 1729. The Man Upstairs?
- 1730. What happened?
- 1731. No, no, no, this is a disaster.
- 1732. Why—? Why—? What? What?
- 1733. What?
- 1734. Why is the dragon on top
of the luxury condo development?
- 1735. But I was just playing—
- 1736. I know it's hard to understand...
- 1737. but this is Dad's stuff, okay?
- 1738. All of this that you see before you...
- 1739. is all your father's.
- 1740. And everything is thought-out very—
- 1741. What did you do down here?
- 1742. Did you take the top off of the tower?
- 1743. It was an accident.
- 1744. You accidentally...
- 1745. expertly...
- 1746. carefully took the entire top
off of that tower?
- 1747. Yes.
- 1748. You know the rules. This isn't a toy.
- 1749. - Um, well, it kind of is.
- 1750. Actually, it's a highly sophisticated
interlocking brick system.
- 1751. - But we bought it at the toy store.
- We did.
- 1752. But the way I'm using it
makes it an adult thing.
- 1753. The box for this one said ages 8 to 14.
- 1754. That's a suggestion.
They have to put that on there.
- 1755. You can't expect me to be able
to resist playing with all this.
- 1756. You have your stuff over near
the Christmas decorations.
- 1757. All those bricks,
you can build anything you want.
- 1758. Finn, we're gonna play a little game.
- 1759. "Let's Put Everything Back
the Way You Found It."
- 1760. But, Dad, you don't understand.
- 1761. So I can make things
the way they're supposed to be.
- 1762. Permanently.
- 1763. More Kragles?
- 1764. This rebellion ends right now.
- 1765. Commencing...
- 1766. micro-management.
- 1767. Oh, no. No!
- 1768. Ha, ha! Fire in the hole!
- 1769. Wait, what's happening?
- 1770. No, wait! No, we're going down! Mayday!
- 1771. No!
- 1772. Meow. Meow.
- 1773. Hold on, Jeff. We're coming for you!
- 1774. No!
- 1775. Stop!
- 1776. Oh, no!
- 1777. Arr, there be too many Micro-managers!
- 1778. What am I holding here?
- 1779. - It's a battleship.
- No, it's a hodgepodge. That's what it is.
- 1780. What's Batman doing on it?
- 1781. What is this, a robot pirate?
- 1782. Dang it.
- 1783. Stop! Stop it! No! Stop it! Stop!
- 1784. You got glue all over
that construction worker.
- 1785. Here. Give that to me.
- 1786. Stop it! Stop it! Stop it!
- 1787. All of those are my friends! No, stop it!
- 1788. Ye were a hearty crew. But it be...
- 1789. It be over.
- 1790. No!
- 1791. The Piece of Resistance!
- 1792. I can still save them!
- 1793. Let's get this gunk
off this construction worker.
- 1794. He's not just a construction worker, Dad.
He's the hero.
- 1795. Nope, he's not.
- 1796. He is a ordinary, regular...
- 1797. generic construction worker...
- 1798. and I need to put him back
where he belongs.
- 1799. Now, where is my X-Acto knife?
- 1800. I gotta get the Piece of Resistance.
- 1801. If I could get the attention
of the smaller creature...
- 1802. I gotta move.
- 1803. Where is that?
- 1804. Move!
- 1805. All right.
- 1806. Move!
- 1807. Now, I didn't move—
- 1808. Ow.
- 1809. Uh, Dad?
- 1810. I think I saw the X-Acto over there
near Middle Zealand.
- 1811. Oh, great. Thank you.
- 1812. Welcome.
- 1813. It's up to you now, Emmet.
- 1814. Believe.
- 1815. I know that sounds like a cat poster...
- 1816. but it's true.
- 1817. Whoa!
- 1818. Sorry, street.
- 1819. Ho-ho!
- 1820. I can see everything.
- 1821. Ha, ha!
- 1822. What the heck is this?
- 1823. I am a MasterBuilder.
- 1824. Release every Micro-manager we have!
- 1825. Let's get him, fellas!
- 1826. Hey, everyone!
- 1827. - Emmet!
- Emmet! Yay!
- 1828. Lucy, I'm going inside that thing.
- 1829. You've got it, Emmet.
- 1830. Take that! Ha, ha!
- 1831. Good night! Come here!
- 1832. We'll help you out, kid.
- 1833. Here's how we do it pirate-style!
- 1834. Yes! Emmet! That's it!
- 1835. Take him down, boys!
- 1836. Emmet!
- 1837. Stay positive.
- 1838. They're tearing me apart!
- 1839. Stay positive.
- 1840. Come on!
- 1841. Oh, forget it!
- 1842. You all need to be more friendly!
- 1843. Emmet, go!
- 1844. Go! Now's your...
- 1845. chance!
- 1846. You can do it, me laddie!
Go on, kid. Get in there!
- 1847. Sir, we got an intrud—!
- 1848. Lord Business.
- 1849. Back from the dead, Brickowski?
- 1850. Well, you're too late!
- 1851. Skeletrons, get him!
- 1852. Argh! I can't move!
- 1853. You see, your friends...
- 1854. oh, they're finished!
- 1855. My world is almost finished.
- 1856. The last thing I need to do is finish...
- 1857. - ... you.
- No, stop! Please!
- 1858. If you do one more thing,
I'm gonna unleash my secret weapon.
- 1859. Your secret weapon?
- 1860. Yes, it's called:
- 1861. The Power of The Special.
- 1862. That sounds dumb.
- 1863. All right, here it comes.
My secret weapon...
- 1864. is this.
- 1865. What is that? Is it super small?
I don't see anything.
- 1866. It's my hand. I want you to take it.
- 1867. You want me to take your hand off?
- 1868. No, I want you to join me.
- 1869. Look at all of these things that people built.
- 1870. You might see a mess...
- 1871. Exactly. And a bunch
of weird, dorky stuff...
- 1872. that ruined my perfectly good stuff!
- 1873. Okay. What I see...
- 1874. are people inspired by each other...
- 1875. and by you.
- 1876. People taking what you made...
- 1877. and making something new out of it.
- 1878. Finn, did you make all of this?
- 1879. The people are trying to stop
- 1880. from using the Kragle.
- 1881. What's the Kragle?
- 1882. Um, it's in there.
- 1883. In here?
- 1884. So President Business is the bad guy?
- 1885. If...
- 1886. If the construction guy...
- 1887. said something
to President Business...
- 1888. what would he say?
- 1889. You...
- 1890. don't have to be...
- 1891. the bad guy.
- 1892. You...
- 1893. are the most talented...
- 1894. most interesting...
- 1895. and most extraordinary person
in the universe.
- 1896. And you are capable of amazing things...
- 1897. because you are The Special.
- 1898. And so am I.
- 1899. And so is everyone.
- 1900. The prophecy is made-up...
- 1901. but it's also true.
- 1902. It's about all of us.
- 1903. Right now, it's about you.
- 1904. And you...
- 1905. still...
- 1906. can change everything.
- 1907. Oh, we got a hugger.
- 1908. Be careful.
- 1909. I have been told it might explode.
- 1910. Phew.
- 1911. Emmet, thank you.
- 1912. And I just want you to know,
from the bottom of my heart...
- 1913. from this moment forward...
- 1914. I solemnly promise that I will never—
- 1915. Emmet!
- 1916. Hey, everyone! Is everyone okay?
- 1917. Where's Lucy?
- 1918. Emmet!
- 1919. Lucy!
- 1920. We did it.
- 1921. Oh. Uh, Emmet, wait.
- 1922. Batman, there's something
I need to say to you.
- 1923. No. Wyldstyle—
- 1924. I mean...
- 1925. Lucy.
- 1926. He's the hero you deserve.
- 1927. Uh...
- Thanks, Batman.
- 1928. I liked Emmet before it was cool.
- 1929. Whoops, I have the antidote for the Kragle.
- 1930. How did that happen?
- 1931. Yay!
- 1932. De-Kragler.
- 1933. - Yay!
- Oh, Mommy, Daddy.
- 1934. You're okay!
- 1935. - Oh, son!
- Hi, Mom. Hi, Dad.
- 1936. We're okay, son. Ha, ha.
- 1937. Guys, time to come up for dinner.
It's Taco Tuesday, your favorite.
- 1938. - Okay, honey. We'll be up in a sec.
- Yeah, we'll be up in a sec!
- 1939. I gotta tell you something.
- 1940. Now that I'm letting you
come down here and play...
- 1941. guess who else gets to
come down here and play?
- 1942. - Who?
- Your sister.
- 1943. What?
- 1944. Well, things sure have a way
of working out smoothly.
- 1945. Am I right, guys?
- 1946. What?
- 1947. We're from the Planet Duplon.
- 1948. We are here to destroy you.
- 1949. Oh, man.
- 1950. Yes, this is real music.
- 1951. Dark, brooding...
- 1952. important...
- 1953. groundbreaking.
- 1954. Check out the lyrics.
- 1955. Darkness
- 1956. No parents
- 1957. Continued darkness
- 1958. More darkness. Get it?
- 1959. The opposite of light
- 1960. Black hole
- 1961. Curtains drawn
- 1962. In the basement
- 1963. Middle of the night
- 1964. Blacked-out windows
- 1965. Other places that are dark
- 1966. Black suit
- 1967. Black coffee
- 1968. You get it. That's just the first verse.
- 1969. Darkness
- 1970. No parents
- 1971. Super rich
- 1972. Kind of makes it better