- 1. Stop.
- 2. I'll stop if you just explain it
to me, because I don't...
- 3. - Would you please just drop it?
- All right, all right. Fine, fine, fine.
- 4. Consider it dropped.
It's dropped. It's on the ground.
- 5. Good.
- 6. But, I mean, come on,
everybody loves birthdays.
- 7. You got decorations,
you got balloons,
- 8. you got parties and cake.
- 9. Look. I don't need presents,
I don't want decorations,
- 10. and I'm not a cake guy.
- 11. Seriously, though,
you don't like cake?
- 12. Name one food
better than cake.
- 13. Guinea pig.
- 14. Again, with the guinea pig.
- 15. I bet if I blindfolded you,
you wouldn't be able to tell
- 16. the difference between
a skunk and a guinea pig.
- 17. Wrong.
- 18. Snakes have impeccable taste buds.
I can taste air.
- 19. - Air?
- Yes. Air.
- 20. Nice.
- 21. I don't know.
They're a little...
- 22. They're a little cute
for my taste.
- 23. That's what makes them
- 24. You're not just eating food,
you're eating pure goodness.
- 25. It's not about the pig.
- 26. It's about what it symbolizes
on a deeper level.
- 27. So, you can...
You can taste air?
- 28. - What else you got?
- Forget about it.
- 29. Wait, wait, wait.
Can you also hear color?
- 30. All right, all right.
- 31. - Can you see sound?
- 32. 'Cause we should really be
capitalizing on these skills.
- 33. Okay, all right, fine.
- 34. - Get it all out. Get it all out now.
- Okay, okay.
- 35. Look at that. 4:00 p.m.
- 36. Now I know the exact moment
our friendship died.
- 37. - Let's bounce.
- 38. Tastes like you're gonna stick me
with the bill... again.
- 39. Well, it is my birthday.
- 40. So, now you play the birthday card?
- 41. Can we get a check, please,
when you get a chance?
- 42. Hello?
- 43. You know what?
- 44. We're just gonna leave
the money right here, okay?
- 45. You know the one good thing
about this place?
- 46. - What?
- We never have to wait for a table.
- 47. Well, isn't that every place?
- 48. Hey, man. How you been?
I haven't seen you...
- 49. Snake attack!
- 50. Mints.
- 51. Sorry, folks.
I'm switching him to decaf.
- 52. - All right.
- Let's do this.
- 53. Guinea pig, huh?
- 54. It's the Rolls Royce of rodents.
- 55. Yeah, but it's still a rodent.
You know what I mean?
- 56. Don't mind us, just robbin' this place.
- 57. - Yeah! Go bad...
- Or go home.
- 58. Hey, you. Get over here.
- 59. Little bit closer.
- 60. Oh, I know what it is.
- 61. You're afraid.
Because I'm the big, bad wolf.
- 62. Well, I'm not surprised.
I am the villain in every story.
- 63. - Isn't that right, Mr. Snake?
- 64. Say hello to Mr. Snake.
- 65. Serpentine, safecrackin' machine.
- 66. Imagine Houdini, but with no arms.
- 67. Kinda guy who'd tell ya the glass
is half empty, then steal it from ya.
- 68. He's also my best bud,
and today's his birthday!
- 69. Not relevant.
- 70. He's a sweetheart.
You're a sweetheart.
- 71. Well, look who's here.
- 72. Took 'em long enough.
- 73. Watch this.
- 74. Three... Two...
- 75. One.
- 76. And over here is Ms. Tarantula.
- 77. Our in-house hacker, pocket search engine,
our traveling tech wizard.
- 78. We call her Webs.
- 79. - Very slick, Webs.
- I also took over the police dispatch,
- 80. blurred their satellite imaging system,
grounded their chopper,
- 81. and one more thing...
- 82. You didn't.
- 83. I got a special delivery for...
- 84. Whoa, don't eat me!
Please, don't eat me!
- 85. Happy birthday,
- 86. I think I hate you.
- 87. Guys! It's me!
- 88. I was the construction worker!
- 89. And this is Mr. Shark, master of disguise.
- 90. Apex predator of a thousand faces.
- 91. His greatest trick?
- 92. Stealing the Mona Lisa,
disguised as the Mona Lisa.
- 93. Dig that.
- 94. Watch it, big tuna.
I'm tryin' to work here.
- 95. Keep it cool, baby.
Birthdays should be chill.
- 96. And rounding out the crew...
- 97. Surprise!
- 98. Is Mr. Piranha.
- 99. He's a loose cannon with a short fuse...
- 100. willing to scrap with anyone or anything.
- 101. He's brave.
- 102. He's fearless.
- 103. Who am I kidding? He's crazy.
- 104. Piranha,
did we forget something?
- 105. - What?
- The present. You know?
- 106. Oh, of course I didn't forget.
- 107. You know you fart
when you lie, right?
- 108. What? No, I fart when I'm nervous.
- 109. Yeah. Nervous about lying.
- 110. I'm sorry.
- 111. Piranha!
- 112. Don't breathe it in. I breathed it in!
- 113. Yeah, they're a bit eccentric,
but when you're born us,
- 114. you don't exactly win
many popularity contests.
- 115. Shark!
- 116. A shark!
- 117. Do I wish people
didn't see us as monsters?
- 118. Eight legs, eight times the cardio!
- 119. - Spider!
- Sure, I do.
- 120. What's up, papa?
- 121. But these are the cards we've been dealt,
so we might as well play them.
- 122. Jackpot!
- 123. Yes!
- 124. - What the thorax?
- Are you crazy?
- 125. What? I just wanted
a longer car chase.
- 126. It's the best part.
- 127. Chief! It's...
- 128. Them.
- 129. Webs, hit it.
- 130. Get them!
- 131. Hooked on hip-hop phonics,
yeah, it works for me
- 132. So jump aboard,
yeah, this train is free
- 133. The conductor let me toot my whistle
- 134. The instructor
of the funky uncle fizzle
- 135. We be dancing on a lake
when it ain't froze over
- 136. We be walking on water
while you're sinking your rover
- 137. If you step any close,
you'll be eatin' some teeth
- 138. I'm gonna put you guys away for so long,
your fleas will have fleas!
- 139. Chief! You want some cake?
- 140. You seem a little hangry.
- 141. Get that thing out of my face before I...
- 142. - Excuse me, Chief.
- 143. You're mine.
- 144. Hermano!
- 145. Yeah. We may be bad,
but we're so good at it.
- 146. No, no, no, no, no!
- 147. No, no! Keep runnin', Wolf.
- 148. One of these days
your luck is gonna run out.
- 149. All right, Piranha. You're up.
- 150. Happy birth...
- 151. Seriously?
- 152. Snake, come on.
At least make a toast.
- 153. - Toast.
- Come on.
- 154. - Okay, all right, a toast.
- 155. Fine.
- 156. I've made a lot of enemies in my time.
- 157. I mean, a lot!
- 158. But out of all the people in the world,
- 159. I hate you guys the least.
- 160. That was actually
kind of beautiful.
- 161. You a poet, man.
- 162. To Mr. Snake
and his strange dislike of birthdays.
- 163. Everyone say, robbery!
- 164. Robbery!
- 165. Look at those dimples.
- 166. Happy birthday, buddy.
- 167. Okay. Now, dig in, fellas.
- 168. Yes!
- 169. - No, no, no!
- 170. - Don't do that.
- That was so gross.
- 171. That was my lunch.
- 172. You snooze, you lose.
- 173. You like that.
- 174. Nice.
- 175. I forgot we had those Push Pops.
- 176. Man, my tummy is rumblin'
like a kraken right now.
- 177. Yeah. Want it?
- 178. You know he's not
gonna give it to you.
- 179. No. I believe that, deep down,
Snake is a kind and generous soul.
- 180. Why?
- 181. Here. Take it.
- 182. Oh, yeah! Pop me, please.
- 183. - Sucker.
- Come on, man!
- 184. Now you're gonna make me
get all aggressive.
- 185. - Animals.
- Spit it out! Spit it out!
- 186. Never!
- 187. Let's see
what they're sayin' about us today.
- 188. What up? It's Tiffany Fluffit,
Channel 6 Action News.
- 189. The Bad Guys have struck again...
- 190. - Guys, stop it. We're on TV.
- With their most brazen heist yet,
- 191. proving once more that they are
the most diabolical criminals of our time.
- 192. Diabolical. That's new.
- 193. Know what it sounds like? A cologne.
- 194. Diabolical.
- 195. To address this heinous crime spree
- 196. is the newly elected governor,
- 197. - Governor?
- Okay, yeah.
- 198. I hear you. I hear you.
- 199. Listen, listen.
- 200. We all know
how dastardly the Bad Guys are.
- 201. You bet we are.
- 202. But more than anything...
- 203. I feel sorry for them.
- 204. What?
- 205. These so-called Bad Guys
are really just second-rate has-beens.
- 206. Behind their amateurish antics
and, frankly, unoriginal capers...
- 207. I mean, really? Another bank?
- 208. Is nothing but a deep well of anger.
- 209. I ain't angry! You're angry!
- 210. - Denial.
- Not true.
- 211. And self-loathing.
- 212. The only one I self-loathe is you.
- 213. And those are holes that no amount of cash
or priceless art can ever fill.
- 214. What's on the Food Network?
- 215. - Can we just forget about the Bad Guys...
- Who is she to judge us?
- 216. And focus on more positive things?
- 217. And what could be more positive
than the Annual Good Samaritan Awards,
- 218. where tomorrow night I will present
- 219. the Golden Dolphin
to this year's goodest citizen.
- 220. - I can't believe I voted for her.
- You voted for her?
- 221. What? She's good on climate change.
- 222. Wait. What's going on?
You've got that twinkle in your eye.
- 223. Guys, who's up for another job?
- 224. A big one.
- 225. The Golden Dolphin.
- 226. Seriously?
- 227. I thought I was the crazy one.
- 228. That job has broken every criminal
who's tried it.
- 229. The Bucharest Bandits. Lucky Jim.
- 230. The Crimson Paw.
- 231. Actually, the Crimson Paw
was never arrested.
- 232. Yeah, but he never stole anything again.
- 233. Snake, what better way
to wipe that smirk off
- 234. the governor's fuzzy face,
- 235. than stealin' the Golden Dolphin
from right under her whiskers?
- 236. This is the holy grail of thievery.
- 237. If we pull this off,
- 238. we'll cement our legacy
as the greatest criminals of all time.
- 239. Whoa, whoa, buddy.
- 240. I thought we weren't supposed to
make things personal.
- 241. Besides, we've got
a good thing goin' here.
- 242. Friends, freedom,
and just look at this loot!
- 243. All right, you're right. Forget it.
The Dolphin job is off.
- 244. Good.
- 245. I guess the pig
will get his trophy after all.
- 246. Yeah, I guess he would...
- 247. What do you mean, pig?
- 248. Yes, did I not mention that? That's weird.
I thought I mentioned that it was...
- 249. The Good Samaritan is...
- 250. A guinea pig?
- 251. What do you say, Snakey?
- 252. Better than cake.
- 253. Okay. Fine.
- 254. But he better be delicious.
- 255. Are we all in this together?
- 256. So, here's the plan.
- 257. Like every year, the ceremony will be held
at the Museum of Fine Arts,
- 258. where the Golden Dolphin
will be positioned
- 259. just beyond the backstage curtain.
- 260. Sounds easy.
- 261. Sounds easy, hermano.
- 262. But to get there, we'll need to bypass
three levels of security.
- 263. So, step one.
- 264. We'll need to blend in.
- 265. Professor Marmalade, this year's
recipient of the Golden Dolphin,
- 266. the most annoying
good creature on the planet.
- 267. Professor, in the past year,
you've stopped wars, fed the hungry
- 268. and saved countless pandas.
- 269. Some have described your goodness
as second only to Mother Teresa.
- 270. Oh, Tiffany.
It's not a competition.
- 271. And if it were,
it would really be more of a tie.
- 272. But we can all agree
- 273. that there is a flower of goodness
inside all of us
- 274. just waiting to blossom.
- 275. Once inside,
there are two armored doors.
- 276. The first can only be opened
by a special key card
- 277. that is carried by our dear friend,
the chief of police.
- 278. The second is outfitted
with a retinal scanner
- 279. and guarded by an elite special-ops unit
- 280. trained to strike first
and ask questions later.
- 281. Governor Foxington is the only one
who has clearance to open the second door.
- 282. So, step two, she and I will need to
get up close and personal.
- 283. Enjoy your evening, Mr. Ambassador.
- 284. Interesting piece.
- 285. Trashy, pointless and pretentious.
- 286. They say that art reveals
more about the viewer than the artist.
- 287. Mister...
- 288. - Poodleton. Oliver Poodleton.
- 289. It's about time someone stood up
to those diabolical Bad Guys.
- 290. Though, I've got to say,
no one's succeeded yet.
- 291. I don't think it'll be that hard.
- 292. I have a feeling
it'll be harder than you think.
- 293. I'd say they're one epic job away
from cementing their legacy.
- 294. Mr. Poodleton. You're funny.
- 295. I am?
- 296. The only legacy they're cementing
is life in prison.
- 297. Did you see their last job?
- 298. Unsecured exits, crude disguises,
- 299. I mean, it was a mess.
- 300. All the classic signs
of a crew in decline.
- 301. Next, they're gonna make it personal.
- 302. That's when you know they're toast.
- 303. Well, that's your opinion.
- 304. It is. And I'm the governor.
- 305. As for the sculpture,
I think it's about perspective.
- 306. If you look closely enough,
- 307. even trash can be recycled
into something beautiful.
- 308. How about that.
- 309. I guess some things
aren't always as they appear.
- 310. That reminds me, may I?
- 311. I can't miss a photo op with the governor
and a pile of garbage.
- 312. Mr. Poodleton,
you're too hard on yourself.
- 313. Hey...
- 314. Okay, friends.
- 315. It's showtime.
- 316. Once we're in,
it's on to step three.
- 317. We split up and we take our positions.
- 318. Officers, if the Bad Guys
crash this event,
- 319. I am definitely going to lose my job.
- 320. And I will not hesitate to
take you down with me.
- 321. Now, move out!
- 322. Yes, ma'am!
Hut, hut, hut, hut!
- 323. Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut,
hut, hut, hut, hut, hut!
- 324. Mic's on.
Everyone on comms, do you copy?
- 325. - Copy.
- 326. - Copy.
- 327. A drink for the pretty lady?
- 328. No, thank you.
My life is too complicated right now.
- 329. Boys, it's dolphin season.
- 330. Copy that. I'm on the move.
- 331. Unit Two,
is the backstage area still secure?
- 332. Unit Two. All clear.
- 333. This is where all the training pays off.
- 334. Pardon me. Terribly sorry.
- 335. Not a problem, sir.
- 336. Keep your eyes open, boys.
- 337. They could be anywhere,
just waiting to humiliate us.
- 338. Wolf is in position.
- 339. Piranha,
you all penguin-suited and booted?
- 340. Affirmative. I'm a clean, mean
- 341. What's goin' on, guys?
- 342. Here, let me help you.
- 343. Are you okay, ma'am?
- 344. My gracious, yes.
- 345. I may be dizzy, but I'm alive!
Thanks to you.
- 346. What are you...
- 347. Thank you, dear.
- 348. You're such a good boy.
- 349. All good, brother?
- 350. Yeah, all good. Yeah, yeah.
- 351. Webs, what do you say
about movin' on to step four?
- 352. Copy that. Shark, you're up.
- 353. Do your thing.
- 354. - Do I get to improvise?
- Yes, fine.
- 355. Improvise. But please be subtle.
- 356. I'm having a baby!
- 357. Is there a doctor?
- 358. Or perhaps several security guards
that could leave their post and help me?
- 359. Fish surprise?
- 360. Surprise!
- 361. - Hey, Webs, can you enhance this...
- 362. Eight steps ahead of you, Wolfie.
- 363. Ladies and gentlemen,
- 364. your MC for the Good Samaritan Awards...
- 365. All right, Shark, we're in.
- 366. Oops, I forgot. I'm not pregnant.
- 367. President of the committee,
Governor Diane Foxington.
- 368. Thank you. Thank you.
Thank you so much.
- 369. Thank you.
- 370. Last year, we faced our biggest test
- 371. when a meteorite crashed
into our dear city.
- 372. That meteorite didn't just make a hole
in our city,
- 373. it made a hole in our hearts.
- 374. But even in tragedy, Professor Marmalade,
- 375. he did what he does so well.
- 376. He made us look at things differently.
- 377. And thanks to you, Marmalade,
- 378. the Love Crater Meteorite
will forever serve
- 379. as a symbol of how there is good,
- 380. even in the worst places.
- 381. Hurry up.
- 382. And successfully reversed climate change
for the well-being of all of us.
- 383. This is going surprisingly smoothly.
- 384. What the molt is that?
- 385. The Wolf-Piranha-Snake-Shark-Tarantula
- 386. - The W.P.S.S.T.?
- This was not supposed to happen.
- 387. - What?
- Guys, calm down. I'm on it.
- 388. Initiating W.P.S.S.T. Override Protocol.
- 389. Get it, queen!
- 390. - Did it work?
- Just give me five minutes.
- 391. And now,
- 392. please join me in welcoming to the stage...
- 393. We don't have five minutes.
- 394. Professor Marmalade!
- 395. We love you,
- 396. The pig is on the move.
- 397. I repeat, the pig is on the move.
- 398. Webs, Webs!
- 399. - The curtain's going up any minute!
- It's not letting me in.
- 400. - Check your system preferences.
- You probably need to download a driver.
- 401. Try rebooting.
- 402. Oh, my gosh, you fixed it.
- 403. - Really?
- 404. Hey, Larry.
- 405. Come on, open up.
What did we say about lockin' doors?
- 406. No, no, no.
Shark, I got a situation here.
- 407. Copy that. I'm on my way.
- 408. Hurry up, guys.
- 409. Time to turn this baby on beast mode.
- 410. Eat it, W.P.S.S.T.
- 411. Please, not now.
- 412. - Wolf!
- Wait, wait, wait. No, Piranha!
- 413. This award is for...
- 414. As I was saying...
- 415. No, no, no.
- 416. Piranha! Are you kidding me?
- 417. Sorry!
- 418. And that's why
my Gala for Goodness
- 419. will raise all the money needed
for those less fortunate.
- 420. Come on!
- 421. I'm starting to get mad here, Larry.
- 422. Webs! Webs!
- 423. And now,
the moment we've all been waiting for.
- 424. Excuse me.
Is this the ladies' room?
- 425. Oh, you need to take a right
at the end of the hall, ma'am.
- 426. Yes! Whoop-bam!
- 427. Oh, come on!
- 428. And now, it is my honor to award
- 429. with the Golden Dolphin!
- 430. - No!
- 431. Yes! I mean, yes!
- 432. What?
- 433. Everyone, everyone, please don't panic.
- 434. Just stay calm.
- 435. I'm sure there's an explanation for this.
- 436. I repeat, please do not panic.
- 437. Nice work, everybody.
- 438. Now, let's make like a wolf
and get the pack outta here.
- 439. Ah, wordplay.
- 440. I don't get it.
- 441. Diane, Diane, if I may...
- 442. You have to understand,
- 443. I didn't bring hope back to the city
for an award.
- 444. I did these good things
because of how they made me feel.
- 445. That tingly feeling I get.
That shiver up my spine.
- 446. The wag in my tiny tail.
- 447. Because you see,
- 448. being good just feels so good.
- 449. And when you're good, you're loved.
- 450. Wolf?
- 451. - What are you doing?
- What are you doing?
- 452. - Go!
- 453. It's the Bad Guys!
- 454. Arrest them!
- 455. Hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut, hut!
- 456. They stole the Golden Dolphin!
- 457. Come on, you can't prove that.
- 458. My baby!
- 459. On your knees, Bad Guys,
with your hands up!
- 460. Never! We're outta here.
- 461. So long, suckers!
- 462. Well, this just got a little weird.
- 463. The Bad Guys go bust!
- 464. The nefarious fivesome
has finally been captured.
- 465. And I, Tiffany Fluffit,
am first on the scene.
- 466. You know, I just realized
- 467. that I have devoted my entire adult life
to putting you in jail.
- 468. You are my purpose.
- 469. Without you, who am I?
- 470. I'm just kiddin'!
- 471. This is the best moment of my life!
- 472. It's the end of the Bad Guys.
- 473. No!
- 474. Get your hands off of me.
- 475. You're begging for
a bitin' right now.
- 476. Wolf!
- 477. Professor Marmalade!
- 478. Professor Marmalade!
- 479. - Madam Governor! Madam Governor!
- One at a time. One at a time.
- 480. - Hey. Hey!
- Excuse me.
- 481. Sorry to interrupt,
- 482. I just wanted to congratulate
the governor here.
- 483. I gotta say, you really got us pegged.
- 484. We're just a deep well
of anger and self-loathing.
- 485. - Denial.
- Sure. That too.
- 486. - Narcissism.
- Yeah. Yeah.
- 487. Emotional emptiness.
- 488. So, we're on the same page.
- 489. What is he doin'?
- 490. Sadly, we were never given a chance
- 491. to be anything more
than second-rate criminals.
- 492. If only there was someone
- 493. who could help the flower of goodness
inside us blossom.
- 494. Some icon of love and forgiveness, like...
- 495. I don't know, Mother Teresa.
- 496. Best thing is to just throw us in jail
for the rest of our hopeless lives.
- 497. Yeah, that's the plan.
- 498. Wait, wait! No, no!
- 499. Get in there.
- 500. Wait!
- 501. Beg pardon?
- 502. Mr. Wolf may be a savage beast.
- 503. Basically, walking garbage.
- 504. Sorry, I'm making a point.
- 505. Do what you need to do, pal.
- 506. But how can we say they're hopeless
if they've never been given a chance?
- 507. What if...
- 508. What if we tried
a little experiment, Diane?
- 509. As you know,
my Gala for Goodness...
- 510. the #Charity Event of the Year
is coming up.
- 511. If I can prove to everyone at that gala
that the Bad Guys have changed,
- 512. will you set them free
and give them a clean start?
- 513. What? Professor Marmalade!
- 514. No, no, no.
- 515. Don't you see what he's doing?
He's playing you!
- 516. But it was my idea.
- 517. It was his idea.
- 518. But only because you made him have it!
- 519. Madam Governor,
you can't just let them go.
- 520. Professor, I'm not about to
put the safety of the city on the line
- 521. for an experiment.
- 522. Excuse me, Madam Governor.
- 523. I seem to remember that
a wise person once said,
- 524. even trash can be recycled
into something beautiful.
- 525. Okay. I'm game.
- 526. But only because it's you, Professor.
- 527. No!
- 528. We'll hold onto the dolphin
until the gala,
- 529. just to remove
any unnecessary temptation.
- 530. Of course. Good thinking.
- 531. That's why you're governor.
- 532. Now that everyone's happy...
- 533. Not happy.
- 534. I, Rupert Marmalade the Fourth,
will turn the Bad Guys into
- 535. the Good Guys!
- 536. I think these belong to you.
- 537. Hey!
- 538. Not everyone gets a second chance.
- 539. Make the most of it, Mr. Poodleton.
- 540. Wolf.
- 541. What are you doing?
- 542. - What?
- 543. Oh, that!
- 544. I'm sorry, I thought it was obvious.
- 545. We're gonna go good.
- 546. You totally lost me.
- 547. I told him to stop drinkin'
out of the toilet.
- 548. Hey, did you get hit on the head?
- 549. What? No, I didn't get...
- 550. My cousin got hit on the head
with an anchor,
- 551. and after that,
he only swam in a circle.
- 552. No, guy, guys, guys.
You're not following me.
- 553. We're gonna pretend to go good.
- 554. Just a few days with Marmalade.
- 555. And then,
we roll into the gala as good guys
- 556. and roll out scot-free with...
- 557. The Golden Dolphin!
- 558. You got it.
- 559. Since when do we not finish a job?
- 560. The Bad Guys become the Good Guys
- 561. so we can stay the bad guys.
- 562. You know what I'm saying?
- 563. Bad guys acting good?
- 564. It's the ultimate bad-guy thing.
- 565. Wolf, you're a genius!
- 566. It's gonna be, like,
the most relaxing con ever.
- 567. Like a vacation.
- 568. Oh, a con-cation.
- 569. My parents met on a con-cation!
- 570. Oh, goody!
- 571. Big and fancy.
- 572. Rodent's got taste. Okay!
- 573. Almost makes me wanna be cute.
- 574. They say experience is the best teacher.
- 575. And they are wrong.
- 576. I am.
- 577. Good morning,
students of goodness.
- 578. And welcome to the first day
of the rest of your best life.
- 579. A giant butt!
- 580. It's... It's not a butt.
- 581. It's a lamp in the shape
of the Love Crater Meteorite,
- 582. my greatest...
- 583. I wonder whose butt it is.
- 584. Once again,
it's not a butt, thank you.
- 585. It's a heart.
- 586. - Now, as I was saying...
- Then why does it have cheeks?
- 587. - Shut it!
- 588. I've never seen a heart
- 589. - It's not a...
- 590. It's not a butt! Not a butt!
- 591. Does he know what a butt is?
- 592. As I was saying,
- 593. on the outside,
the five of you are villains,
- 594. predators,
- 595. Oh, stop,
you're makin' me blush.
- 596. But inside, there's a flower.
- 597. The flower of goodness.
- 598. And when it blooms
- 599. and you feel that tingle of positivity
radiating through your body,
- 600. you're going to want to feel it
all the time.
- 601. So, we're going for a tingle?
- 602. Not any tingle.
- 603. The tingle of goodness.
- 604. Which you'll feel
in my state-of-the-art Sharing Laboratory!
- 605. Okay, Mr. Snake,
I'm going to give you a Push Pop.
- 606. Great! Push Pop just for me!
- 607. No, to share.
- 608. Why?
- 609. Well, on a fundamental level,
- 610. it's about putting someone else's needs
ahead of your own.
- 611. Oh, no. No way.
- 612. Snake...
- 613. All right, all right.
- 614. This is gonna taste extra sweet,
- 615. 'cause I know how bad you want it.
- 616. Pop me, please.
- 617. Nope!
- 618. - Sucker!
- That's it! I'll teach you to share!
- 619. I like sharin'. It's yummy.
- 620. Totally worth it.
- 621. Well, that's terrifying.
- 622. Let's try something simpler.
- 623. A good person always pays attention
to the needs of others.
- 624. Now, here's a kindly, frail grandma.
- 625. Mr. Piranha,
help Grandma across the street.
- 626. Pish! Sure, sure, sure.
I do this all the time.
- 627. Here you go, ma'am.
- 628. Oh, he is totally gonna blow it.
- 629. What was that? What did you say?
- 630. - You think I can't do this?
- No, no, no, Piranha...
- 631. Maybe simpler?
- 632. Hey, look!
It's a cat stuck in a tree.
- 633. It doesn't get much simpler than that.
- 634. Now, what in this scenario
would give you that good tingle?
- 635. Eating it? This is why I always carry
two pieces of bread with me.
- 636. No. I want you to s...
- 637. - Smack it.
- Skin it?
- 638. Stab it.
- 639. - Sauté it.
- Sing to it?
- 640. Save it. I want you to save...
- 641. It's so obvious... I want you to save it.
- 642. Right, right.
- 643. Here, kitty, kitty cat!
- 644. Whoa, that cat is obviously defective.
- 645. What is wrong with you?
You're gonna give it a heart attack.
- 646. I'll handle this.
- 647. What's up, papa!
- 648. Get him off my face! He's on my face!
- 649. No, no, no! Listen.
What are you doing?
- 650. Okay. What, may I ask, are you good at?
- 651. - Stealing stuff?
- Oh, yeah, we're great at that.
- 652. - Robbery.
- 653. - Wire fraud.
- 654. - Tax evasion.
- 655. - Mail fraud.
- Wait. Heists, you say?
- 656. Well, that's...
Yeah, that's kind of our specialty.
- 657. I might just have an idea.
- 658. Free the pigs! Free the pigs!
- 659. That is an animal testing lab.
- 660. Within, 200,000 helpless guinea pigs,
- 661. all being poked and prodded
by sadistic scientists.
- 662. Guinea pigs, you say?
- 663. Snake...
- 664. I want you to rescue them.
- 665. But this is a heist for good.
- 666. So, I brought something
more friendly for you to wear.
- 667. Bye.
- 668. Well, there goes our street cred.
- 669. At least it's comfy.
- 670. All right,
we need to distract that scientist.
- 671. - Shark, you're up.
- Copy that.
- 672. Okay. We're gonna need
a rope and a hook.
- 673. I got this one.
- 674. - What?
- You're volunteering?
- 675. You've never volunteered
- 676. Sure I did. Right now.
- 677. - Throw me up there! Giddy up!
- 678. Yep.
I'm 99% sure you can make it.
- 679. - Okay.
- Let's do it!
- 680. - Hey there, son.
- 681. I know you've got an important job,
- 682. but I hope you still have time
for a catch with your old man.
- 683. - Hey, kiddo.
- 96% sure.
- 684. You'll always be my special boy.
- 685. Maybe 90%.
- 686. I've been waiting my entire life
for this moment.
- 687. - Okay, then. Now, go long.
- I don't know.
- 688. Oh, boy, oh, boy, oh, boy!
Thank you, Daddy!
- 689. Fifty? What day is it?
- 690. Who am I?
- 691. Right. The guinea pigs are locked
behind a three-foot thick steel door.
- 692. The only way in
is through the vents.
- 693. I got it.
- 694. Upsy-daisy!
- 695. Over the filters
and through the vents...
- 696. I have never seen him so chipper.
Has he been meditating?
- 697. To Guinea Pig Land we...
- 698. Snake attack.
- 699. Hey, look! It's Professor Marmalade.
- 700. Yes, that's right.
It's me. Help has arrived.
- 701. Just keep your eyes glued to that door.
- 702. Snake. Come on, Snake, open up.
- 703. Relax. These doors are complicated.
- 704. Are you kidding me?
- 705. What do you think you're doing?
- 706. We're supposed to save them,
not eat them.
- 707. Well, I'd say
they've gone to a better place.
- 708. That's it.
- 709. Spit them out!
- 710. We're gonna save you
whether you like it or not.
- 711. We're saving you, stupid hair balls.
- 712. Not that door. The other door.
- 713. Hey, hey!
- 714. Any second.
- 715. It's not what it looks like.
- 716. Trespassing, burglary, mayhem,
- 717. assault with a deadly reptile?
- 718. As if those poor rodents
haven't been through enough already!
- 719. No, Diane. Please.
- 720. Okay. I'm sorry, Professor,
but I'm calling the chief.
- 721. - Please. Come on.
- This experiment is over.
- 722. - Experiments take time.
- You couldn't help yourself?
- 723. So I had a moment of weakness.
- 724. That's gonna be difficult
to do from prison!
- 725. Guys! What do we do now?
- 726. Time to launch a charm offensive.
- 727. Oh, yeah. The full Clooney.
- 728. Madam Governor. Diane.
- 729. Do not Clooney me, Wolf.
- 730. I see what's going on.
You think I'm still a bad guy
- 731. tryin' to bamboozle my way
- 732. But we've changed.
- 733. That flower of goodness
is blossoming all over the place.
- 734. Don't you ever get tired of lying?
- 735. No.
- 736. I mean...
- 737. Fudge.
That was a trick question, right?
- 738. I gave you an opportunity.
- 739. A chance to show the world
- 740. that you're more
than just a scary stereotype,
- 741. but you're too proud or too gutless
to take advantage of it.
- 742. Gutless? I'm gutless?
- 743. I'm sorry, have we met?
- 744. I'm the villain of every story.
- 745. Guilty until proven innocent.
- 746. Even if by some miracle
we did change,
- 747. who's gonna believe us, huh?
- 748. Of course you wouldn't know
anything about that
- 749. with your Little-Miss-Perfect
- 750. Is that so?
- 751. Wait a second, what did...
How did you...
- 752. A wolf and a fox
are not so different.
- 753. Maybe they will believe you,
maybe they won't.
- 754. But it doesn't matter.
- 755. Don't do it for them.
Do it for you.
- 756. This is a chance
to write your own story,
- 757. to find a better life for you
and your friends.
- 758. Come on,
what have you got to lose?
- 759. I don't know. My dignity?
- 760. Yeah, well,
that ship has already sailed.
- 761. Believe it or not,
I'm rootin' for you, Wolf.
- 762. So you're not gonna call the chief?
- 763. I'll see you at the gala.
- 764. I think we got off
to a bad start.
- 765. The name's Wolf.
- 766. Yep.
- 767. I get that a lot,
first impressions and all.
- 768. No, no, no!
- 769. It's okay, it's okay.
I'm not gonna hurt you.
- 770. I know you're scared.
I would be too, if I were you.
- 771. Just give me a chance.
- 772. Truth is,
we actually have a lot in common.
- 773. Don't tell anyone,
- 774. but I love a little scratch
on the spot behind my ears.
- 775. You know, right there.
- 776. The best.
- 777. Come on, kitty.
- 778. Yeah. Who's a good kitty?
- 779. - Who's a good kitty?
- 780. You saved him?
- 781. Yes!
- 782. Yes, it's working.
- 783. You filmed that?
- 784. Yes, and they're starting to like you.
- 785. - Yes!
- All right!
- 786. This might just be enough
to win over the guests at the gala.
- 787. - Now we're talking!
- All right!
- 788. Yeah, we did it! All right!
- 789. Wolf?
- 790. I must say,
you've really turned a corner.
- 791. - You're really getting it.
- 792. Oh, thanks.
- 793. No, I mean it.
I can see it from tip to tail.
- 794. It's just a shame that
you have to carry all that baggage.
- 795. What are you talk...
You mean the guys?
- 796. What do you mean?
- 797. You have great potential, Wolf.
- 798. But at some point,
you're going to have to choose
- 799. between your friends
- 800. or the good life.
- 801. Hey. You still awake?
- 802. You... You brought the cat in?
- 803. Yeah. Yeah.
- 804. I'm just savin' it up for later.
- 805. Why, what's up?
- 806. I was just gettin' a little worried
- 807. since you've kinda become a...
- 808. Become a what?
- 809. You know, teacher's pet.
- 810. Gettin' all cozy with Marmalade.
- 811. Your tail waggin' and everything.
- 812. Well, yeah,
because it has to be believable.
- 813. Yeah, I guess so.
- 814. As long as it's all part of the plan.
- 815. It is all part of the plan, isn't it?
- 816. Snake, buddy,
who made the plan to begin with?
- 817. You did.
- 818. So I'm the one
who sticks to the plan the most, right?
- 819. Yeah, all right. Yeah, okay.
- 820. I guess that makes sense, yeah.
- 821. But if the plan were ever to change,
you'd tell me, right?
- 822. You have my word.
- 823. Go bad...
- 824. Or go home.
- 825. Hey, Snake.
- 826. Yeah?
- 827. You ever wonder what it'd be like?
- 828. The world loving us
instead of being scared of us?
- 829. You ever...
You ever think about that?
- 830. Loving us?
- 831. Yeah, right.
- 832. I don't waste time thinkin' about stuff
that's never gonna happen.
- 833. I can't wait for things
to get back to normal.
- 834. Yeah. Back to normal, back to normal.
- 835. What up!
- 836. We are just moments away from
Professor Marmalade's Gala for Goodness,
- 837. where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite
- 838. will be on display
for the first time ever.
- 839. But what everyone is really buzzing about
is the Bad Guys
- 840. whose heart-melting rescue video
- 841. has made them
an overnight viral sensation.
- 842. All right, guys, this is the big one.
- 843. The Golden Dolphin
is inside a titanium case
- 844. controlled by a randomly generated
- 845. a code kept safe and secure
inside a briefcase
- 846. handcuffed to the chief of police.
- 847. She's not messin' around.
- 848. The code is only accessible
with her authorized fingerprints.
- 849. Leave that to me.
- 850. While Snake gets the code,
Shark will secure the fake Dolphin.
- 851. I like the sound of that.
- 852. Meanwhile, the rest of us
plant circuit jammers.
- 853. Allowing me
to hack into the power grid.
- 854. At the end of the night,
we toast the professor...
- 855. Blah-blah-blah, yada yada...
- 856. and when I say Marmalade,
the lights go out,
- 857. and we'll have exactly four seconds
to make our move.
- 858. The old switcheroo.
- 859. Chief hands Marmalade
the fake Dolphin.
- 860. We get our pardon.
- 861. Applause, applause, exit stage right,
- 862. and by the time
they realize what happened...
- 863. So long, suckers!
- 864. We'll be drivin' off into the sunset,
- 865. Nice.
- 866. Gotta hand it to ya, buddy.
You're a real artist.
- 867. Well, Good Guys, this is it.
- 868. Good luck out there.
- 869. Remember, all eyes will be
on you tonight, not me.
- 870. Friends, meet the Good Guys!
- 871. This is different.
- 872. - Is this a prank?
- What's that sound?
- 873. Like screamin', but not terrified.
- 874. All right, guys.
Let's... Let's mingle.
- 875. It's crime time, baby.
- 876. Fly me to the moon
and let me play among the stars
- 877. There you go.
- 878. Let me see what spring is like
on Jupiter and Mars
- 879. Okay, fake Dolphin,
fake Dolphin, fake Dolphin.
- 880. Bingo.
- 881. Mr. Shark! Mr. Shark!
- 882. Is it true sharks can smell blood
a mile away?
- 883. What? No. That's freaky.
- 884. Mr. Wolf! Mr. Wolf!
- 885. It is a pleasure to meet you.
- 886. Pleasure is all mine.
- 887. I loved your video.
Can I get a picture for my kids?
- 888. Hey, just a minute, guys. Let me...
- 889. I gotta... I'll be right back.
- 890. Okay, Wolf, what are you up to?
- 891. With criminals like this,
- 892. you gotta be crafty, subtle, invisible.
- 893. And then,
the moment they let their guard down...
- 894. Whammo!
- 895. You spring the trap!
- 896. Always one step ahead.
- 897. I think I've earned a tonic water.
- 898. Put it in a fun glass, huh?
- 899. Nice.
- 900. Oh, no.
- 901. Hey.
- 902. That's right, be intimidated.
- 903. No, no, no!
- 904. Look at me
- 905. What?
- 906. Tell me what you see
- 907. Am I good or bad?
- 908. Don't you judge so fast
- 909. Hey, hey, hey
- 910. I know you think you know me,
you made your own conclusion
- 911. You think that I look scary,
well, that's your own delusion
- 912. Listen when I tell you,
there's more than meets the eye
- 913. So take a closer look
to find a real good guy
- 914. We're not the bad guys
- 915. Mr. Wolf.
- 916. Diane...
Yeah, what a surprise.
- 917. You know, if I didn't know better,
I'd think that you were avoiding me.
- 918. Avoiding you?
Why would I do that?
- 919. Okay.
- 920. But I have to say,
I'm a little disappointed.
- 921. I was hoping
you were gonna ask me to dance.
- 922. Get up on the floor
- 923. We're gonna be good tonight,
wanna get you feeling right
- 924. We're gonna be good tonight,
we're the good, good guys
- 925. We're gonna be good tonight,
wanna get you feeling right
- 926. We're gonna be good tonight,
we're the good, good guys
- 927. Come on!
- 928. I see.
- 929. You lost the sheep's clothing.
- 930. Yeah. Figured it was time
I got comfortable in my own fur.
- 931. If you're feelin' good in here
- 932. I said, if you're feelin' good in here
- 933. Oh, yeah
- 934. I think I like the new you.
- 935. Well, that makes two of us.
- 936. We're all here to have
a good, good time
- 937. Let the rhythm move you
and open up your mind
- 938. Next time you see me
in your neighborhood
- 939. Don't you be thinkin' that
I'm up to no good
- 940. I just want you to give me a chance
- 941. I know your body really wants
- 942. Break out the umbrellas,
because it's raining money!
- 943. All because of...
I can't even believe I'm saying this...
- 944. All because of the Bad Guys!
- 945. I wanna get you feeling right,
we're gonna be good tonight
- 946. We're the good, good guys
- 947. We're gonna be good tonight
- 948. Wanna get you feeling right,
we're gonna be good tonight
- 949. We're the good, good guys
- 950. So, how does it feel
- 951. to have everyone not fear you
for a change?
- 952. It feels... good.
- 953. Real good.
- 954. Diane...
- 955. It belongs to you.
- 956. Go to it, two, three
- 957. We're the good, good guys,
we're gonna be good tonight
- 958. Wanna get you feeling right,
we're gonna be good tonight
- 959. We're the good, good guys
- 960. Oh, yeah
- 961. Thank you. Thank you, Mr. Wolf.
- 962. As you know, the money raised tonight
will be delivered tomorrow
- 963. to schools, hospitals
and other worthy causes across the city!
- 964. I just wanna take a moment to recognize
- 965. the one responsible for our new outlook.
- 966. Our brilliant mentor...
- 967. - Do it.
- Come on.
- 968. The one and only, Professor...
- 969. - Wolf! Do it.
- 970. Professor Marmalade!
- 971. Chief, may I do the honors?
- 972. That's not the plan.
- 973. What is happening?
- 974. He's gone rogue.
- 975. A deal's a deal.
- 976. By the power vested in me,
- 977. it is a pleasure to
grant the Bad Guys a full par...
- 978. That was weird.
- 979. The meteorite is gone!
- 980. Somebody stole it!
- 981. Chief.
- 982. Wolf.
- 983. Come on,
you can't possibly think that we did this.
- 984. So long, suckers!
- 985. Run!
- 986. Get them!
- 987. Here, here.
- 988. - What are you doing?
- I'm giving it all back.
- 989. Excuse me.
- 990. What happened back there?
- 991. - I couldn't do it.
- What do you mean you couldn't do it?
- 992. - I just...
- 993. I do not run.
- 994. That is not how I roll.
- 995. Piranha, don't do anything crazy.
- 996. Crazy is what I bring
to the party, chico.
- 997. You're makin' a mistake.
We didn't do it.
- 998. I know we always say that,
but this time it's actually true.
- 999. La, la, la, la, la. Can't hear you.
- 1000. - Guilty, guilty, guilty!
- Talk to Marmalade.
- 1001. We're really good now.
He'll tell you.
- 1002. Professor...
- 1003. Change is Impossible.
- 1004. You should always judge a book
by its cover,
- 1005. and all stereotypes
have been affirmed.
- 1006. Stop, for goodness' sake!
Let me speak to them.
- 1007. I'm sure there's been
- 1008. Professor Marmalade.
- 1009. You've got five minutes.
No deals this time.
- 1010. You have to help us. Tell them.
Tell them we didn't do it.
- 1011. There, there. Of course you didn't do it.
How could you?
- 1012. After all, you're such a good boy.
- 1013. You're such a good boy.
- 1014. That shiver up my spine.
The wag in my tiny tail.
- 1015. Arrest them!
- 1016. What if we tried
a little experiment, Diane?
- 1017. As you know,
my Gala for Goodness...
- 1018. Where the legendary Love Crater Meteorite
- 1019. will be on display
for the first time ever.
- 1020. All eyes will be on you tonight, not me.
- 1021. You're such a...
- 1022. Good boy.
- 1023. You.
- 1024. It was all you.
- 1025. What are you talkin' about, Wolf?
- 1026. The old lady, the Golden Dolphin,
- 1027. It was all to get us here
- 1028. so he could steal the meteorite
and let us take the fall.
- 1029. Whoa, what old lady?
- 1030. And why would a guinea pig
want a meteorite anyway?
- 1031. Guys? He's creepin' me out.
- 1032. Wait, what?
- 1033. What's goin' on?
Someone turn me around.
- 1034. Well, well. So, you finally get it.
- 1035. What?
- 1036. You stole the meteorite?
- 1037. It's not just a meteorite.
- 1038. I told you guys it's a butt.
- 1039. It's not a butt!
- 1040. It's the ultimate power source.
- 1041. You see, when it struck,
- 1042. scientists found that it emitted
an electromagnetic frequency
- 1043. unlike anything else on earth.
- 1044. I'm going to harness its power to pull off
- 1045. the greatest heist
the world has ever seen.
- 1046. You should've eaten him
when you had the chance.
- 1047. - Yep.
- But why us?
- 1048. Because you're the perfect patsies.
- 1049. Come on, when people look up bad
in the dictionary,
- 1050. do they see a sweet, adorable guinea pig?
- 1051. No. They see you.
- 1052. And they always will.
- 1053. Okay. Fine.
- 1054. But you set us up.
- 1055. Oh, pish-pish.
- 1056. Let's be honest. Evolution set you up.
- 1057. But Wolfie here really clinched it.
- 1058. You fell for every one of my traps,
- 1059. starting with saving
a helpless little old lady.
- 1060. Wolf. What's he talkin' about?
- 1061. Whoops.
- 1062. Did I say too much?
- 1063. Anyhoo, looks like yet again
- 1064. the big, bad wolf got outsmarted
by a little piggy.
- 1065. You little pouchy-cheeked rat!
- 1066. I'll kill you, you hear me?
- 1067. - Help! Help!
- You're dead! You're dead...
- 1068. Help!
The big, bad wolf is attacking me.
- 1069. Now you are done forever, Wolf!
- 1070. Professor, Professor,
any thoughts on how the Bad Guys
- 1071. managed to steal the meteorite
in plain sight?
- 1072. Well, off the top of my head,
- 1073. perhaps they accessed
the site previously
- 1074. and set up an intricate system
of tunnels and trapdoors
- 1075. that could be remotely triggered to suck
the meteorite down into a holding area.
- 1076. - But how should I know?
- 1077. I mean,
they're the deranged masterminds. Not me.
- 1078. I'm giving it all back.
- 1079. I can't believe we got double-crossed
by a tiny rodent.
- 1080. Oh, we got double-crossed
by a rodent, all right.
- 1081. But not a tiny one.
- 1082. What?
- 1083. This was supposed to be
us conning Marmalade.
- 1084. It turns out, it was Wolf conning us.
- 1085. - Does that sound familiar to you, Wolf?
- Why would you think that?
- 1086. I don't know,
maybe because you just sabotaged
- 1087. the biggest heist of our lives?
- 1088. I think you owe us
an explanation, buddy.
- 1089. Okay. You're right.
- 1090. This is what happened.
- 1091. Back in the museum,
I just tried to steal an old lady's purse.
- 1092. Classic snatch and grab.
- 1093. Tried to?
- 1094. Since when do you try to steal something
and not just steal it?
- 1095. I was trying to steal the purse,
when the old lady fell...
- 1096. and I kinda helped her.
- 1097. What?
- 1098. I kinda helped her.
- 1099. But then you stole her purse?
- 1100. No. I didn't.
- 1101. I saved the old lady, and she hugged me,
and my tail wagged,
- 1102. and I didn't know what it was,
but it felt, you know...
- 1103. good.
- 1104. But then,
you stole the purse?
- 1105. No!
- 1106. You know, I heard what the pig said
to you about cuttin' us loose.
- 1107. Wait. Like, us us?
- 1108. But I never thought
you'd actually do it, man.
- 1109. Hey, hey, hey, hey.
- 1110. I would never... I was tryin' to...
- 1111. I was trying to find us a better life.
- 1112. Our life was perfect
until you decided to ruin it.
- 1113. I didn't.
- 1114. You guys felt it at the gala.
- 1115. The clapping, the cheering.
- 1116. We were more than just scary villains.
They loved us.
- 1117. Oh, yeah? If they loved us so much,
- 1118. how come we're in prison
for a crime we didn't commit?
- 1119. You know what?
- 1120. At least he sees the world for what it is.
- 1121. A place where some people are scary
and some people are scared.
- 1122. Oh, yeah? Well, I'm tired of bein' scary.
- 1123. I'm tired of bein' an outcast.
- 1124. - Maybe I don't wanna be a...
- What? A bad guy?
- 1125. Don't wanna be
a bad guy anymore, huh?
- 1126. Say it, Wolf!
- 1127. Yeah, I thought so.
- 1128. And us? Your lifelong friends?
- 1129. We're just holdin' you back?
- 1130. Yeah, maybe you are!
- 1131. - Take it back.
- 1132. Take it back! Apologize!
- 1133. Hey, hey, hey!
- 1134. Prison is no place for fighting.
- 1135. Tell that to him.
- 1136. What?
- 1137. Wait, wait! Hold...
- 1138. Diane?
- 1139. But how do you know how to do
all of that kick-kick-punch-punch?
- 1140. Wait a sec, you're the Crimson Paw?
- 1141. The Queen of Cons,
Acrobatic Swiss Army Knife,
- 1142. stole the Zumpango diamond twice,
once for profit,
- 1143. second time just for fun.
- 1144. Never identified, never caught.
- 1145. Guess I'm still the best
bad guy the world has ever seen.
- 1146. At least I used to be.
- 1147. Nope, I am still the best.
- 1148. Just like riding a stolen bicycle.
- 1149. Oh, you got a little... Ouch.
- 1150. Hey, why...
Why did you save us anyway?
- 1151. After the gala,
I knew something wasn't right.
- 1152. So, I did some investigating,
and that meteor...
- 1153. I know.
- 1154. Some kinda
- 1155. Right. If conducted through
an array of ionized crystals,
- 1156. it will generate a massive
psychokinetic field the size of a city.
- 1157. Oh, my gosh, did I interrupt you?
Were you gonna say that?
- 1158. I was gonna be a little more technical,
but you got the gist of it.
- 1159. Marmalade needs to be stopped,
but I can't do it alone.
- 1160. - You know his compound better than anyone.
- You can count on us.
- 1161. Right, guys?
- 1162. There is no us.
- 1163. We're through, Wolf.
- 1164. Done. Finito.
- 1165. Because of that little tiff back there?
- 1166. Come on, man, that's what we do.
- 1167. You serve, I volley.
That's our little dance.
- 1168. Not this time.
- 1169. Piranha?
- 1170. Webs?
- 1171. Sorry, Wolfie.
- 1172. Shark...
- 1173. Hey.
- 1174. Guys?
- 1175. Guys?
- 1176. You wanna know why I hate birthdays, Wolf?
- 1177. Do you?
- 1178. When you grow up a snake,
nobody shows up to your party.
- 1179. Birthdays are a constant reminder
that out there
- 1180. I'm just a scary,
- 1181. Yeah.
- 1182. But nothing compares
to havin' the one guy...
- 1183. the one guy I thought I could trust...
- 1184. stab me in the back.
- 1185. Come on, guys. Let's get outta here.
- 1186. Now, this is what a true bad guy
- 1187. What do you say we have some fun?
- 1188. Hey.
- 1189. You okay?
- 1190. No, I'm not okay.
- 1191. I'm very, very un-okay.
- 1192. I just left the only friends
I have ever had, so what am...
- 1193. What am I doin'?
- 1194. I know this isn't easy,
- 1195. leaving everything behind.
- 1196. - Do you?
- 1197. I was the best thief in the world.
- 1198. Fast, fearless, inventive.
- 1199. I just had one thing left to steal.
- 1200. The Golden Dolphin.
- 1201. So you went after it.
- 1202. I didn't just go after it.
- 1203. I had it.
- 1204. And a clear escape route.
- 1205. But...
- 1206. all I saw in the end was the tricky fox
that they always told me I was.
- 1207. It changed everything.
- 1208. So, now, instead of hurting people,
I'm helping them.
- 1209. I'm still me.
- 1210. I'm just me, on the right side.
- 1211. You're doing the right thing.
- 1212. And some day, your friends,
if they're real friends,
- 1213. I think they'll understand.
- 1214. Now, come on, let's get inside.
- 1215. You look like
you just busted out of a prison.
- 1216. Guinea pigs?
- 1217. Marmalade!
- 1218. Let's bounce.
- 1219. So, this is the hideout
of the great Crimson Paw.
- 1220. Snack break?
- 1221. Okay, oddly timed, but you do you.
- 1222. - Identity verified.
- 1223. Welcome, Diane.
- 1224. Holy moly!
- 1225. It's so good to be home.
- 1226. Are you kiddin' me?
- 1227. Laser-sighted zip line?
- 1228. The XM 2400 Radar Jammer? No way!
- 1229. I actually prefer the earlier model.
- 1230. Agree to disagree.
- 1231. This stuff is nice too.
- 1232. Yeah, that's a blowtorch.
- 1233. Also, not really your color.
- 1234. All righty.
- 1235. Marmalade, what are you up to,
you fuzzy little weirdo?
- 1236. We need eyes on the city.
- 1237. Let's see if we can't hack into
the government's surveillance satellite.
- 1238. But you're the governor.
Couldn't you just ask?
- 1239. Yeah, but the paperwork.
- 1240. I am definitely picking up on
suspicious activity here.
- 1241. Those are guinea pig heat signatures.
- 1242. Marmalade seems to be
- 1243. But to do what?
- 1244. There are no obvious targets.
- 1245. That's because they're moving targets.
- 1246. His charity fundraiser.
- 1247. He's gonna steal the money.
Raised in his own name?
- 1248. It's the greatest heist
the world's ever seen.
- 1249. One billion dollars inside trucks
- 1250. on their way to charities
all over the city.
- 1251. We need to cut off
- 1252. with his guinea pig army.
- 1253. If there's no signal...
- 1254. There's no heist.
- 1255. We have to steal the meteorite.
- 1256. That was very cute...
- 1257. - All right.
- What we just did there.
- 1258. Put on your big-girl pants.
We're gearin' up.
- 1259. I wouldn't take that.
Those things rip your pants right off.
- 1260. Try wearing clean underwear.
Just in case.
- 1261. What...
- 1262. You stole my car?
- 1263. Respect.
- 1264. Let's do this.
- 1265. - No!
- 1266. All our stuff?
- 1267. - Oh, no.
- Where is everything?
- 1268. - No, no, no!
- All our stuff.
- 1269. - It's all gone!
- My disguise closet!
- 1270. Where's my things?
- 1271. Wolf gave away all our loot!
- 1272. We stole it fair and square!
- 1273. Now I understand what it feels like
to have things stolen from you.
- 1274. I don't like it.
- 1275. I really don't like it!
- 1276. We got no food.
- 1277. We got no money.
We got no money we could use to buy food.
- 1278. No food we can sell for money.
- 1279. We...
- 1280. All right! Okay, okay.
- 1281. Here, here. Take it.
- 1282. Now, stop cryin', buddy.
- 1283. Snake, what did you just do?
- 1284. What? My friend was sad.
- 1285. I was just cheerin' him up.
- 1286. You...
- 1287. You did a good thing. For me.
- 1288. Don't be ridiculous.
- 1289. I just put your needs before my own.
- 1290. - Yeah. You're being good.
- I'm not.
- 1291. I was simply making a sacrifice
so Shark could be happy.
- 1292. That is the actual definition
of being good.
- 1293. Snake!
- 1294. You! The worst one of us!
- 1295. - The most selfish.
- 1296. - Terrible.
- 1297. - Dishonest.
- 1298. - Manipulative.
- 1299. - Stanky.
- And your point is?
- 1300. I think Wolf was right.
- 1301. Maybe we could be
more than just scary villains.
- 1302. What...
- 1303. Is this... Is this wagging?
- 1304. We're wagging!
- 1305. No! No! No!
- 1306. We'll always be bad guys!
- 1307. Faster, faster, my little pigs.
- 1308. No!
- 1309. Once we steal the meteorite,
we take it straight to the police.
- 1310. And all will be forgiven.
- 1311. I don't know about all,
but it's a start.
- 1312. That's strange.
- 1313. Why would Marmalade
leave the Golden Dolphin unprotected?
- 1314. Because maybe it's a trap.
- 1315. - Or maybe...
- Wait, wait, wait!
- 1316. Yeah, it was a trap.
- 1317. Well, well, well.
- 1318. If it isn't my prized pupil.
- 1319. And you've brought along the governor.
- 1320. Or should I say, the Crimson Paw?
- 1321. What an ingenious way
to disguise the Zumpango diamond.
- 1322. Hiding it in plain sight.
- 1323. You gotta be kidding me.
- 1324. What? I'm sentimental.
- 1325. You always did have panache.
- 1326. And yet,
you still fell right into my trap.
- 1327. But how did you know
we'd even be here?
- 1328. Oh, I got a little tip... from a friend.
- 1329. Hey, buddy. How's it hangin'?
- 1330. Snake.
- 1331. What can I say? We just clicked.
- 1332. Oh, yeah? How's it feel to be workin'
for your favorite food?
- 1333. Ah, you're just jealous to be missin' out
on the heist of the century.
- 1334. It's got everything.
- 1335. Betrayal, a meteor, mind control.
- 1336. Can I try it on?
- 1337. - Of course, partner.
- 1338. All the crime
with none of the exercise.
- 1339. And what about all that
flower of goodness talk?
- 1340. Was it all just a lie?
- 1341. Pretty much, yeah.
- 1342. You see,
I never cared about what's good.
- 1343. Only what's good for me.
- 1344. Like, say, a billion dollars.
- 1345. I just got a tingle.
- 1346. Go bad...
- 1347. Or go home.
- 1348. Cuddles! Finish them.
- 1349. Poison gas?
Don't breathe it in.
- 1350. Wait a second.
- 1351. That's not poison gas.
- 1352. Sorry!
- 1353. Surprise!
- 1354. What?
- 1355. - Guys! I can't believe it's you.
- You were right, Wolfie.
- 1356. - We felt the wag, man.
- And the tingle.
- 1357. - It's good, right?
- Oh, yeah!
- 1358. This is super moving,
but can we do this later?
- 1359. Feels like I got
a rhythm section in my fin!
- 1360. Come on!
- 1361. Spinning blades!
- 1362. Oh, yeah. Right.
- 1363. Sorry. I got it.
- 1364. Guys,
- 1365. am I happy to see you!
- 1366. Now it's time to huff and puff
and blow this little piggy's heist down.
- 1367. Game over, guinea pig!
- 1368. With this meteorite,
we will be able to commit crimes
- 1369. people have only dreamed about.
- 1370. Not bad for a butt rock.
- 1371. Once again, it's not a...
- 1372. Don't mind us, just robbin' this place.
- 1373. No, no, no!
- 1374. Here, kitty, kitty, kitty, kitty.
- 1375. - Yeah!
- All right!
- 1376. We did it!
- 1377. Now, to get this thing to the chief
and clear your names.
- 1378. Weird. Usually,
we drive away from the police.
- 1379. Hey, chico, are you sure
we stopped the heist?
- 1380. - Yeah.
- 1381. Marmalade can't control them
if he doesn't have the meteorite.
- 1382. So, who's drivin' those trucks?
- 1383. The meteorite!
- 1384. It's still transmitting.
- 1385. The charity money.
- 1386. Change of plan, guys.
- 1387. Webs, is there some way to override
the truck's navigation system?
- 1388. We'd need some kind of
magnetized cross-circuit interceptor.
- 1389. You mean this?
- 1390. She just keeps gettin' cooler!
- 1391. Oh, yeah!
- 1392. Oh, no.
- 1393. We gotta split up.
- 1394. Webs, you feel like a girls' trip?
- 1395. Yes.
- 1396. Later, boys.
- 1397. - You're insured, right?
- Yeah, why?
- 1398. That's... Hey!
- 1399. That's my car!
- 1400. It's ceviche, baby!
- 1401. So long, suckers.
- 1402. Whoop-bam!
- 1403. Yeah!
- 1404. Where'd you learn to do that?
- 1405. Well, I'm, you know, kind of a natural.
- 1406. Mostly YouTube.
- 1407. - Nice work.
- Meet me at the police station.
- 1408. Don't be late.
- 1409. What do you say
we deliver this butt rock to the chief?
- 1410. No, no, no!
- 1411. That's my stolen money!
- 1412. What good are you if you can't even
anticipate their next move?
- 1413. - Oh, so, it's my fault?
- 1414. - Chief.
- This better be good.
- 1415. Trust me.
You don't wanna miss this.
- 1416. Look!
- 1417. Well, butter my crumpets.
- 1418. Can it be?
The Bad Guys are returning the meteorite?
- 1419. Perhaps this is the feel-good story
we all need.
- 1420. Yeah!
- 1421. Do you guys think
they'll throw us a party?
- 1422. Yeah. With fireworks,
piñatas and cake.
- 1423. We can't do this without him.
- 1424. He might be a Mr. Grumpypants.
- 1425. But he's our Mr. Grumpypants.
- 1426. Yeah.
- 1427. Wolf!
- 1428. I'm starting to see why
your friends dumped you.
- 1429. I don't have any friends!
- 1430. Snake! Snake!
- 1431. Wolf?
- 1432. Snake, come back!
- 1433. We need you, baby!
- 1434. And you need us!
- 1435. Oh, there you go again,
making it personal.
- 1436. I'll give you one last chance
to give me the meteorite.
- 1437. Oh, yeah?
What you gonna do, Whiskers?
- 1438. This.
- 1439. What the...
- 1440. - We've got adorable company.
- Floor it!
- 1441. Maybe I shouldn't have called him
- 1442. When I woke up this morning,
this is not where I saw the day going.
- 1443. Come on!
- 1444. Hey, hey,
let's dial this down a notch, huh?
- 1445. Besides, you'll never get him.
He's too good a driver.
- 1446. You're right.
- 1447. But now that I think of it,
- 1448. maybe it would be better to exploit
his greatest weakness.
- 1449. Exactly.
- 1450. Wait.
- 1451. No!
- 1452. Hold on, hold it, hold it, hold it.
- 1453. Okay, okay. You win.
- 1454. You can have the space rock.
- 1455. Good boy, Wolf.
- 1456. Take the wheel.
- 1457. Not so fast! Pull him up first.
- 1458. Or I'll use this.
- 1459. Oh, come, now.
- 1460. Do it, or you'll lose the rock.
- 1461. If you insist. Cuddles!
- 1462. You want him?
- 1463. He's yours.
- 1464. Snake!
- 1465. - No, no, no!
- 1466. Oh, no!
- 1467. Guys, I know it's crazy,
but we're gonna jump it.
- 1468. Crazy? You finally speaking
my language, chico!
- 1469. We're gonna make it!
- 1470. You came back.
- 1471. Snake,
- 1472. I should've been honest with you.
- 1473. I was afraid that if you knew
I wanted to be good, that you'd...
- 1474. Act like a jerk
and never talk to you again?
- 1475. Yeah.
- 1476. Point is, I...
- 1477. Yeah. I love you too, buddy.
- 1478. This... This is so beautiful.
- 1479. Do you know how beautiful this is,
- 1480. Now...
Now you gonna make me cry.
- 1481. I know.
- 1482. So pathetic, right?
- 1483. Come on, guys.
- 1484. Who said it was the end?
- 1485. No! Cuddles!
We're losing altitude!
- 1486. We're losing altitude! We're going down!
- 1487. What happened?
Did we blow up?
- 1488. Is this heaven?
- 1489. - That is it.
- 1490. There is absolutely no way
you're getting away this time.
- 1491. Wait, Chief.
- 1492. Governor Foxington?
- 1493. Don't do this.
- 1494. They didn't steal the meteorite.
They were bringing it back.
- 1495. How could you know that?
- 1496. Unless...
- 1497. Unless you were conspiring
with a bunch of known criminals.
- 1498. Well...
- 1499. as a matter of fact,
- 1500. it's time I came clean about something.
- 1501. The truth is I'm really...
- 1502. - Really...
- Really a big fan of redemption arcs.
- 1503. Yeah, we know.
- 1504. - We're done runnin' away.
- 1505. - Yeah.
- 1506. Chief, do what you need to do.
- 1507. What?
- 1508. You're turning yourself in?
- 1509. We might not have stolen the meteorite,
but we did steal a lot of other things.
- 1510. It's time we took some responsibility.
- 1511. Start a clean state.
- 1512. Take us in, Chief.
- 1513. Wow, really?
- 1514. You finally did it.
- 1515. This is your moment, Chief. Drink it in.
- 1516. You know, I should give a speech.
- 1517. Well, I should, shouldn't I?
- 1518. When I was six years old,
- 1519. I decided that
I wanted to play the piccolo,
- 1520. only to find that my fingers
were just too powerful
- 1521. for that fragile little instrument.
- 1522. And that's when I discovered
- 1523. I'm proud of you, Wolf.
- 1524. You know,
a fox and a wolf are not that different.
- 1525. You got a good thing
goin' here, Governor.
- 1526. So, it turns out the saga of the Bad Guys
has come to
- 1527. a simple and totally satisfying
- 1528. Though, I wonder,
what happened to the meteorite?
- 1529. Cuddles! Faster, faster!
- 1530. It's Professor Marmalade!
- 1531. He's bringing the meteorite back!
- 1532. Yes. Yes.
- 1533. Bringing it back.
- 1534. That's precisely what I am doing.
- 1535. Look no further.
- 1536. Your hero has arrived.
- 1537. Professor, care to comment?
- 1538. I tried to help them, Tiffany.
- 1539. But in the end,
it's the same old story.
- 1540. Bad guys, bad.
Good guys, good.
- 1541. So true. So wise.
- 1542. Furthermore, for the good of the city,
- 1543. I have generously decided
to take the meteorite back
- 1544. to my compound for safekeeping.
- 1545. Is he seriously gonna get away with this?
- 1546. Thank you.
Gosh, you're kind.
- 1547. Give it up for me!
- 1548. Wait a second.
- 1549. This isn't the meteorite!
- 1550. It's a lamp!
- 1551. What?
- 1552. Snake, what did you just do?
- 1553. What? My friend was sad,
and I was just cheerin' him up.
- 1554. I think Wolf was right.
- 1555. Maybe we could be
more than just scary villains.
- 1556. I'm bad, you're bad.
- 1557. Let's be bad together.
- 1558. You've got yourself a deal.
- 1559. - Can I try it on?
- Of course, partner.
- 1560. Don't mind us, just robbin' this place.
- 1561. No, no, no!
- 1562. But if that's a lamp, where is the...
- 1563. The old switcheroo.
- 1564. It's a butt.
- 1565. Hold on.
- 1566. This is the Zumpango diamond!
- 1567. But this was stolen by the...
- 1568. By the Crimson Paw!
- 1569. Me? No, no, no.
- 1570. OMG.
- 1571. - And a shocking twist.
- You're making a huge mistake.
- 1572. The notorious bandit
known as the Crimson Paw
- 1573. has been revealed to be
none other than Professor Marmalade.
- 1574. I'm not the Crimson Paw.
- 1575. She's the Crimson Paw.
- 1576. She's the Paw!
- 1577. I'm a flower of goodness! No!
- 1578. That's my reptile, right there.
- 1579. - That's what I'm talkin' about.
- 1580. Come on, somebody had to
destroy that meteorite.
- 1581. That thing was dangerous.
- 1582. That was pretty good there, Snakey.
- 1583. Good? It was genius.
- 1584. Not only did I foil the pig,
- 1585. I got you to admit
how much you care about me.
- 1586. Sure, yeah.
- 1587. I just wonder about one little thing.
- 1588. Oh, yeah? What's that, Wolf?
- 1589. Who do you think
put that one Push Pop in the fridge?
- 1590. Wait.
- 1591. You...
- 1592. - No.
- I knew you were good.
- 1593. No!
- 1594. We good, baby.
- 1595. - We good.
- 1596. Okay.
- 1597. So, imagine it's your birthday.
- 1598. - It is my birthday.
- Yeah, I know.
- 1599. But we're walkin' along,
and you meet a genie.
- 1600. - Okay. What's his name?
- What's the genie's name?
- 1601. Yeah, I wanna know
who I'm talkin' to.
- 1602. I don't know.
Genie, or Gene for short.
- 1603. So he offers you three wishes.
- 1604. Why three?
- 1605. You know, industry standard.
Now, what do you wish for?
- 1606. Good luck out there, guys.
- 1607. I'm gonna go with nothin'.
- 1608. Nothing?
- 1609. Come on, it's your birthday.
- 1610. All right!
But what do I need wishes for?
- 1611. I got my freedom.
- 1612. - Hey.
- 1613. Lookin' good, hermanos!
- 1614. I got my friends.
- 1615. I've got the skin
of a reptile half my age.
- 1616. I don't know about half your age,
but you look good.
- 1617. Well,
that's because you just molted.
- 1618. Yes, I did.
- 1619. You smell good too.
- 1620. I'm shiny, I'm gorgeous.
- 1621. So, what do we do now?
- 1622. - Steal a car?
- 1623. I was joking.
- 1624. It was a joke!
- 1625. You know, on second thought, Wolf,
maybe I'd wish for a ride.
- 1626. Oh, yeah? Alakazam.
- 1627. Nice.
- 1628. Hey, guys.
Ready to get to work?
- 1629. Hey!
- 1630. Hey, you.
- 1631. That's right, come here. A little closer.
- 1632. I said, closer.
- 1633. Now that we've had some time
to get acquainted,
- 1634. not so scary now, are we?
- 1635. Webs, hit it.