- 1. Yes! Oh, my God!
- 2. Yes! Oh, my God!
- 3. The magical crown jewels
at the bottom of the mystery cave.
- 4. That's great. How do you get in?
- 5. Oh, no! Guys!
- 6. Oh! Oh, no!
- 7. Pink, you're a wizard!
- 8. Quick! Come in here! Follow me!
- 9. Trixie, Pink, hurry up!
- 10. Oh, no!
- 11. Okay, guys, you might remember last week...
- 12. I gave that great lecture
on Elvis Presley and the 1950s...
- 13. but today we have to change gears
and talk about something...
- 14. that's a little bit deeper,
a little harder to get at...
- 15. which is the Civil Rights Movement,
or the black freedom struggle...
- 16. or what some historians have called
the second reconstruction.
- 17. Which I really like because it ties it to
the first reconstruction after the Civil War...
- 18. to show that there is a continuum...
- 19. there is a constant struggle on the part
of African-Americans in the South...
- 20. to claim their freedom, their liberty.
- 21. And without a doubt...
- 22. World War ll
really provides the fuel for this...
- 23. that when you go overseas
to fight Hitler...
- 24. you get shot at,
you see your friends killed...
- 25. you're gonna come home
a different person.
- 26. You're gonna come back
a radicalized individual...
- 27. willing to risk life and limb.
- 28. So the Double V campaign
during the war is quite interesting.
- 29. It stood for victory at home
and victory abroad.
- 30. Defeat Hitler and fascism
and its racist policies...
- 31. but also defeat Jim Crow
and the racist South.
- 32. And they tried to do that,
but they needed some help...
- 33. and without question,
in one of the most important-
- 34. I can feel- I can feel the presence
of almighty God in this room.
- 35. - Yes!
- 36. The swagger is coming
all upon us, isn't it?
- 37. Ooh! Oh, yeah.
- 38. Crazy Keith.
- 39. Are you crazy for jesus?
- 40. - Amen.
- 41. - Are you jacked up on Jesus?
- 42. I am. I am!
- 43. - I'm feeling the almighty jesus in this room.
- All right!
- 44. Are you all hearing me?
Let's all rise.
- 45. Let's all rise and get a good “amen.”
- 46. - Amen?
- 47. - Amen!
- 48. Praise God.
- 49. Amen, amen
- 50. Amen, amen, amen
- 51. Amen, amen
- 52. Amen, amen, amen
- 53. Amen, amen
- 54. Amen, amen, amen
- 55. Amen, amen
- 56. Amen, amen, amen
- 57. Amen, amen
- 58. Amen, amen, amen
- 59. Amen, amen
- 60. Amen, amen
- 61. In closing, we're gonna
read one more verse.
- 62. I'm gonna read
from I Corinthians 10:13.
- 63. It says,
“But when you are tempted...
- 64. he will also provide a way out
so that you can endure it.”
- 65. - How cool is that?
- 66. - Dudes, how cool is that?
- It's awesome.
- 67. Do you feel what that says?
- 68. That e very temptation
he '5 gonna give you a way out.
- 69. - Y'all feel me?
- 70. - Can I get an amen?
- 71. Let's close in a word of prayer.
- 72. Dear Heavenly Father,
thank you so much for bringing me...
- 73. into the presence of
these wonderful young Christians...
- 74. to discuss and talk about temptation...
- 75. to talk about Satan.
- 76. Hey, you going to Florida?
- 77. - Yeah, I'm trying.
- Who you going with?
- 78. - Brit and Candy and Cotty.
- Be careful.
- 79. - Why?
- Those girls are scary.
- 80. - No.
- Especially Brit and Candy.
- 81. Why do y'all say that?
- 82. 'Cause they're just so cold.
They act like they got demon blood.
- 83. They're evil.
They give me the freakin' chill bumps.
- 84. Yeah.
- 85. No, I've known them since kindergarten.
- 86. - They're sweet.
- They don't seem right.
- 87. - I hope you pray down there in Florida.
- Pray hard-core.
- 88. Pray super hard-core.
- 89. He's so fucking high!
- 90. Yeah! Hit that baby!
- 91. Numbers! Come on, come on!
- 92. Bounces!
- 93. Whoo!
- 94. - Oh-ho-ho! Nice!
- 95. Good morning, sunshine.
- 96. - Wakey-wakey.
- Rise and shine, little bitch.
- 97. What do y'all want?
- 98. - We want your money.
- 99. - Fuck off!
- Mind your own fucking business.
- 100. - Get out!
- Your roommate sucks.
- 101. - Come on, Faith. Wake up.
- Wake up!
- 102. I'm up! What time is it?
- 103. - Doesn't matter. We need your money.
- Where's the money?
- 104. All right, really.
Where's your money?
- 105. For what?
- 106. You know what!
- 107. It's hot in here
- 108. So take off all your clothes
- 109. I am getting so hot
- 110. I wanna take my clothes off
- 111. - It'; getting hot in here
- Oh, it's so hot!
- 112. I'm taking off my clothes
- 113. I am getting so hot
- 114. I wanna take my clothes off
- 115. With a little bit of ah-ah
and a little bit of ah-ah
- 116. Wait a minute. All right.
- 117. 20, 40, 60, 80, a hundred.
- 118. - 325.
- 119. - Are you serious?
- That's it?
- 120. We're not even, like,
halfway to spring break, y'all.
- 121. Fuck.
- 122. That won't even get us
one night's hotel room down there.
- 123. - I have another 20 in my purse.
- 124. Faith.
- 125. Do you know
how expensive that place is?
- 126. So tired of seeing
the same things every single day.
- 127. Everybody's miserable here
because everybody sees the same things.
- 128. They wake up in the same bed,
the same houses...
- 129. same depressing streetlights...
- 130. one gas station.
- 131. The grass, it's not even green.
- 132. Everything is the same,
and everyone's just sad.
- 133. I don't want to end up like them.
I really want to get out of here.
- 134. This is more than just spring break.
- 135. This is our chance to see
- 136. Everybody else already left.
- 137. Yeah, everyone's gone.
We're the only ones still here.
- 138. We fucking suck.
- 139. We're leaving, you guys.
We're not gonna be stuck here.
- 140. We 're not gonna be
the only ones here.
- 141. We've been stuck here.
- 142. We've been saving this money
since the beginning of the year.
- 143. Well, we'll figure
a way out to get more.
- 144. How are we going to- How are we
gonna get enough money in time?
- 145. I don't know. All I know is
I'm not gonna sit here another day.
- 146. I'm not gonna sit
in the same fucking classroom.
- 147. We 're not gonna be miserable.
We 're getting out of here.
- 148. - What's up, homes?
- What's up?
- 149. Um, can we use your car?
- 150. No.
- 151. - Why?
- It's in the shop.
- 152. - Why?
- Do you know anyone else's car that we can use?
- 153. ' Shady!
' Do you?
- 154. No.
- 155. - Come on, Cotty.
- Everyone's pretty much gone.
- 156. You know where Professor Stevens
keeps his car, don't you?
- 157. - The El Camino?
- 158. I know where he hides the keys.
- 159. - Of course you do.
- Fuck you.
- 160. Why? What are you up to?
- 161. Don't worry.
- 162. Yo, we can do this. I know we can.
- 163. just fucking pretend
like it's a video game.
- 164. Act like you're in a movie or something.
- 165. We can do this.
- 166. You can't be scared of shit.
- 167. - But you gotta be hard.
- Fuck that.
- 168. Don't be scared of nothin'.
- 169. Let's just get that fucking cash
and go on spring break.
- 170. just pretend it's a fucking video game.
- 171. Act like you're in a movie
- 172. You can't be scared of shit.
- 173. You have to be hard.
- 174. Don't be scared of anything.
- 175. Let's just get this fucking money
and go on spring break, y'all.
- 176. Fuck yeah.
Let's fucking do it.
- 177. - Fuck yeah!
- 178. Move! Go! Go!
- 179. Whoo!
- 180. Look. Oh, my gosh.
- 181. - How much money is that?
- Look at all this.
- 182. A lot.
- 183. Where did it all come from?
- 184. - We robbed the Chicken Shack.
- 185. With squirt guns.
- 186. - Are you serious?
- With squirt guns!
- 187. We did it. We pulled it off.
We really fucking pulled it off.
- 188. - It was fucking awesome.
- Oh, my God.
- 189. Hey. Spring break.
- 190. - Mmm?
- Take a hit!
- 191. Suck.
- 192. Okay!
- 193. Fucking spring break!
- 194. - We have 50 much money.
- You guys are 50 crazy.
- 195. Seeing all this money
makes my pussy wet.
- 196. - Smell this shit. Smell this shit.
- It makes my tits look bigger.
- 197. Spring break. Spring break.
- 198. Spring break! Spring break!
Spring break! Spring break!
- 199. Hi, Grandma.
- 200. Having so much fun here.
- 201. This place is special.
- 202. I'm starting to think this is
the most spiritual place I've ever been.
- 203. I think we found ourselves here.
- 204. We finally got to see
some other parts of the world.
- 205. We saw some beautiful things here.
- 206. God, I can't believe
how many new friends we made.
- 207. Friends from all over the place.
I mean, everyone was so sweet here.
- 208. So warm and friendly.
- 209. It's way more than just having a good time.
- 210. God, it was so nice to get a break
from reality for a little while.
- 211. I'll always remember this trip.
- 212. I wanna come back again
next year with you.
- 213. Something so amazing, magical.
- 214. Something so beautiful.
- 215. Feels as if the world is perfect.
- 216. Like it's never gonna end.
- 217. Yeah! Are you ready? We 'bout to go live!
- 218. Junkies at my door
- 219. They know the secret knock
- 220. It go one time for the reefer
Two time for the rock
- 221. Baking soda my best friend
- 222. My fork is my fiancé
- 223. My crackpot sing and dance
I call that bitch Beyoncé?
- 224. I can get an ounce for 850
- 225. But the Super Clean will cost a stack
- 226. If you money right and you see the light,
knock two times at the back door
- 227. 'Cause I'm hangin'
with them dope boyz
- 228. 'Cause I'm hangin'
with them dope boyz
- 229. My motherfuckin' wrist go ham
- 230. Hangin' with them dope boyz
Hangin' with them dope boyz
- 231. Look at my wrist
- 232. Peace, spring break! What's happenin'?
- 233. Yo, yo, yo, yo, yo!
What up, what up, St. Pete's?
- 234. Yo, you all just got transported.
I don't know if you know that.
- 235. - But we're in a magic place, y'all!
- 236. Yo, I ain't even from this planet.
- 237. I'm from a different planet, y'all...
- 238. and I just transported y'all
out into fucking space, y'all.
- 239. Yeah!
- 240. Yo, here's some poetry. I was laying
on the beach, y'all. There's palm trees, y'all.
- 241. This is the room of the world, y'all.
You can change yo' life.
- 242. You can change who you are, y'all.
- 243. You just got hypnotized
and transported to another realm, y'all.
- 244. And this lasts forever!
- 245. We're forever, bitch!
- 246. We gonna change the world, y'all.
This is poetry in motion.
- 247. Big booties and money fallin', y'all.
- 248. Bikinis and big booties, y'all!
That's what life is about!
- 249. Spring break forever, y'all!
Spring break, let me hear you!
- 250. Let me hear you, spring break!
- 251. I know!
- 252. Whoo!
- 253. Whoo!
- 254. Y'all, it's like paradise here.
- 255. I know. I love it.
- 256. I wish we could all
buy a house here together.
- 257. Oh, yes.
- 258. I don't ever want to leave.
- 259. Ah. Fuck school.
- 260. Just fuck it.
- 261. No!
- 262. All right! Whoo!
- 263. Fuckers! Take that! Take that!
- 264. - Oil change.
- Check it out!
- 265. - Whoo!
- Yeah! There ya go!
- 266. - Know what would be really cool?
- 267. If we could freeze life.
- 268. Like if we could just...
- 269. click it-
- 270. and freeze it and say...
- 271. this is the way it's gonna be forever.
- 272. Like have this moment together forever.
- 273. That'd be real cool, Faith.
- 274. I'm not drunk enough for that.
- 275. That'd be, like, really cool.
“So cool, y'all.”
- 276. Are y'all making fun of me?
- 277. - No.
- We just think you're cute.
- 278. We just want to click things
and freeze them.
- 279. And buy houses together
and go to church services and pray.
- 280. I'm serious, y'all.
- 281. - It's different here.
- You like that?
- 282. - How 'bout this? Here we go!
- Yeah! There ya go!
- 283. - That's what I'm talkin' about!
- Take it like a stripper.
- 284. Goddamn, you look sexy.
I want that pussy, baby.
- 285. You're never gonna get this pussy.
- 286. Never gonna get this pussy
- 287. - Uh-uh.
- Never gonna get
- 288. This pussy
- 289. Hi, Grandma.
- 290. I'm having so much fun here.
- 291. It's so cool-lookin'.
- 292. The people here are so much fun.
- 293. They're all really sweet.
- 294. Okay? One, two, three!
- 295. - Go!
- Oh, no!
- 296. It's so scary!
- 297. The food. The guys.
- 298. You would love it here.
- 299. I wanna come back again
next year with you.
- 300. That would be cool.
- 301. No, I miss you too.
- 302. But I really like it here.
- 303. I know, Mom. I'm sorry.
I should've told you that I came.
- 304. You'd never have let me go.
- 305. I'm- I'm fine.
- 306. Mom, I'm sorry.
- 307. I should've told you.
I just wanted to go.
- 308. I know.
- 309. Well, we had enough money, so-
- 310. We wanted to get away, and we're fine.
- 311. We're- We're... safe.
- 312. Urn, not drinking.
- 313. Um, just- W-We got scooters.
- 314. We're just driving around.
- 315. We're meeting people and-
I'm having fun. I'm fine.
- 316. - I'm gonna fuck-
- Fuck you, bitch.
- 317. No, you're not. No, you're not.
- 318. - I'm gonna fuck-
- You know why?
- 319. - Why?
- 'Cause you're a little bitch.
- 320. I will. Okay.
- 321. All right.
- 322. I love you too.
- 323. Bye.
- 324. I never want to go home.
Never want to go back.
- 325. - Me neither.
- 326. I just finally feel like...
- 327. I can be who I was supposed to be here.
- 328. I know you did a really bad thing,
but I'm really glad you did it.
- 329. I feel better here.
- 330. Eighteen packs for $10.
- 331. - Oh, that's cheap as hell.
- It's a steal!
- 332. That shit's cheap as hell!
- 333. Except that guy-
- 334. - Oh, that guy we got stuck talking to-
- He was so weird.
- 335. Next time, with those people
we don't like, we'll talk deaf.
- 336. - We'll pretend like we're deaf.
- And then they'll go, ooh.
- 337. That is so mean!
- 338. “Ooh, you wanna fuck me?”
- 339. on, baby
- 340. How was I
- 341. Supposed to know
- 342. Yeah
- 343. That somethin' wasn't right, yeah
- 344. Show me how you want it to be
- 345. - What does she do in this video? She goes-
- Tell me, baby
- 346. - 'Cause I need to know
- She's like, no! No!
- 347. - My loneliness
- 348. Is killin' me
- 349. And I
- 350. I must confess
- 351. I still believe
- 352. Still believe
- 353. - You're such a good singer.
- Let me find my pitch.
- 354. Hit me, baby, one more time
- 355. Go, baby!
- 356. - Go, baby!
- Be careful.
- 357. Open yo' mouth, bitch.
- 358. Open your mouth, bitch!
- 359. - She was in the car.
- I was in the car.
- 360. I was sitting there looking out
for all the motherfucking police.
- 361. We in the back,
and we just opened the door, and we go-
- 362. “Freeze, motherfuckers!
Hands in the motherfucking air!”
- 363. “Get your motherfucking knees on
the motherfucking ground, you piece of shit!”
- 364. “Move, motherfuckers!
Down, motherfucker! Down!”
- 365. Get on your fucking knees, Faith.
Get on your fucking knees.
- 366. “Get your motherfucking knees
on the fucking ground!”
- 367. What did they do?
- 368. They fucking got on the ground.
- 369. - Now!
- What, you wanna die tonight? I don't think so!
- 370. Give me your fucking wallet now!
- 371. Give me your wallet now!
Give me your fucking wallet!
- 372. That's right.
- 373. I put my shit up to this bitch,
and I was going...
- 374. “Yo, fuckin' get
on your goddamn knees...
- 375. before I shoot
your motherfucking face off.”
- 376. “If you give me your motherfucking money,
I won't kill you.”
- 377. Get down on the ﬂoor, huh?
Give me your fucking wallet! Now!
- 378. - You fucking hear me? You fucking hear me?
- Let's get the fuck outta here!
- 379. - “Fuckin' brains. Get on the ground.”
- “You wanna fucking die tonight?
- 380. You wanna fucking die tonight?
Give me all your goddamn money.
- 381. Give it to me now!
- 382. Get on your fucking knees!”
- 383. - Y'all said that?
- Yeah, we said that.
- 384. Get on your knees.
- 385. Get on your motherfucking knees, bitch!
Get on your knees.
- 386. - Do you wanna die tonight?
- 387. - You fucking scared?
- 388. You fuckin' piece of shit!
Give me your fuckin' money!
- 389. - Give me the fuckin' money!
- Don't kill me.
- 390. Give it to us.
- 391. Give us your motherfucking
money now, bitch.
- 392. Give me all your
motherfucking money! Now!
- 393. You gotta learn, man. It's amazing.
- 394. - Stick with us.
- It'; the best way to live, man.
- 395. And you'll be a goonie too.
- 396. And you'll have all this power,
and you'll have all the money you want.
- 397. All the money you want!
- 398. Crazy!
- 399. Unless you wanna get arrested, keep sitting.
- 400. - Motherfucker.
- 401. Get in the car.
- 402. Faith?
- 403. Faith, it's okay.
- 404. Why is this happening?
- 405. This isn't supposed to happen.
- 406. I don't understand.
- 407. We were just having fun.
We didn't do anything wrong.
- 408. This is where we were
supposed to find ourselves.
- 409. This is where we were supposed
to find who we are.
- 410. Why did this happen?
- 411. This wasn't the dream.
- 412. It's not supposed to end this way.
- 413. It can't end this way.
- 414. It can't end this way.
- 415. This is where we were
gonna be forever.
- 416. This isn't the end.
- 417. This can't be the end of the dream.
- 418. Yo, fuck you, man!
- 419. Let's go.
- 420. Now let me guess.
- 421. You're not gonna be charged
with a narcotics possession...
- 422. 'cause it wasn't found
on your actual person.
- 423. You will be issued citations...
- 424. but you're gonna have to pay the fines
or you're gonna do two more clays in county.
- 425. We're gonna be in so much trouble.
- 426. This wasn't supposed to happen.
- 427. But you are gonna be issued citations.
- 428. You're gonna have to pay the fine,
or you can do two more clays in county.
- 429. We don't have any money.
- 430. Call mommy or daddy or do the time.
- 431. Spring break is not an invitation
to do drugs or commit crimes.
- 432. Thank you.
Have fun, girls.
- 433. Somebody loves y'all. You're free to go.
- 434. Just made bail.
- 435. - Really?
- 436. Mornin'.
- 437. Who are you?
- 438. My name's Alien.
- 439. My real name's Al,
but truth be told...
- 440. I ain't from this planet, y'all.
- 441. Alien?
- 442. That's what they call me.
- 443. - Why are you here?
- I saw y'all in there.
- 444. Looked like nice people.
- 445. Thought maybe I'd bail you out.
- 446. Everyone can use a little bailing out
once in a while.
- 447. Why?
- 448. Why not?
- 449. Come on, y'all.
Why you acting 'spicious?
- 450. - Get in.
- Where are we going?
- 451. We can go wherever you all want.
- 452. Cotty.
- 453. She's got the right idea.
Come on. I'll be your chauffeur.
- 454. - You're gonna be our chauffeur?
- 455. Y'all can play Beyoncé.
- 456. Y'all ever been arrested before?
- 457. - No.
- 458. No.
- 459. Shoplifting, shit like that?
- 460. Steal bras?
- 461. Was you scared?
- 462. No.
- 463. No?
- 464. Hmm.
- 465. Tough bitches up in here.
- 466. Bunch of tough fucking criminals
up in here.
- 467. You went to a party,
you got crazy?
- 468. Did you get crazy?
- 469. Come on. It's spring break.
You get crazy?
- 470. Smoke some weed?
- 471. - Cocaine?
- A little cocaine.
- 472. Some cocaine?
- 473. Shit.
- 474. - See some bitches all up on each other.
- 475. Yeah? What did you think about that?
- 476. You liked it?
You all ever do that to each other?
- 477. Best friends.
- 478. I know you're in college,
- 479. It's the time to experiment.
- 480. You met the twins?
- 481. Now, you got to watch out
for these twins.
- 482. You know, they do everything together.
- 483. They eat together, they sleep together,
and they share their women.
- 484. You know what they're all about, do you?
- 485. Double penetration.
- 486. That's how they do it.
- 487. Ain't that right?
- 488. Calm down over there.
- 489. Don't worry.
I'll keep 'em on a leash.
- 490. How about this one right here?
What's your name?
- 491. Faith.
- 492. Faith?
- 493. That's a pretty name.
- 494. Thank you.
- 495. That mean you got faith?
- 496. Believe in God?
- 497. Amen, amen
- 498. Yes.
- 499. - You pray a lot?
- 500. Amen, amen
- 501. You pray for your friends over here?
- 502. Are they baa' girls?
They need a lot of pra yin 7
- 503. You been doing a lot of prayin'
on this trip for your girlfriends?
- 504. I was just thinkin'
maybe you did all that prayin'...
- 505. and I'm the answer to your prayers.
- 506. You was all in trouble,
and here I am.
- 507. How old are you?
- 508. You look about 15.
- 509. But you're pretty.
- 510. You're all pretty.
- 511. You run out of money?
- 512. What did you spend it on?
Weed and motels?
- 513. Scooters?
- 514. Yeah.
- 515. Am I right?
- 516. Spring break.
- 517. Don't worry.
- 518. I got plenty of money.
- 519. How much?
- 520. Shit.
- 521. I'm fuckin' made of money.
Look at my fuckin' teeth.
- 522. They should call me “Money.”
- 523. Don't worry. You'll get plenty.
We do it right here in St. Pete's.
- 524. We do it gangster.
- 525. Gangster.
- 526. What do you say?
You wanna have some fun?
- 527. Faith. You wanna have some fun?
- 528. You got a wild side?
- 529. You know, I live at the beach
all year round.
- 530. I'm from here. It's my home.
- 531. Grew up here.
- 532. I was the only white boy
in my whole neighborhood.
- 533. My daddy cracked out.
- 534. My mother-
You know, same old sob story.
- 535. Whatever.
- 536. But I'm making this shit work.
- 537. Only bad part is spring break.
- 538. That's when all the scum come.
- 539. What do you do?
- 540. What you mean?
- 541. Like, for a job.
- 542. For a job?
- 543. Yeah. I straight hustle.
- 544. I'm a hustler.
- 545. I'm also a rapper.
Making it work.
- 546. I play all up and down the coast.
- 547. People know me.
- 548. I got this song, got this hook-
“Hangin' with them dope boyz.”
- 549. People sing it right back at me.
- 550. Shit, I don't know any of these people.
They're singing at me.
- 551. Swear to God, it was humblin'.
- 552. Like, shit, people listening.
- 553. You can check it out on YouTube.
I'm blowin' up.
- 554. But to pay the bills, you know...
- 555. I've clone about
every illegal activity under the sun.
- 556. I'm a “G. ”
- 557. I'm a fuckin' gangster with a heart of gold.
- 558. I'm all about making that money.
- 559. Always and forever.
- 560. Are you being serious?
- 561. What do you think?
- 562. Hey!
- 563. Where you goin', boy?
- 564. You better run
like you're runnin' from the police.
- 565. - I'm the police!
- Get up on it.
- 566. Get these girls up in here.
- 567. Let the girls play.
- 568. Faith, come here.
- 569. - No, no, no.
- Come here!
- 570. That one?
- 571. What?
- 572. Yo, let Faith shoot.
- 573. Faith, go!
- 574. I'm going home.
I don't like it here. This is just too weird.
- 575. This is not what we came here for.
- 576. We came here to have fun,
and we came here to party.
- 577. It is fun.
- 578. - Why are you crying?
- This is not what it was supposed to be.
- 579. It's not fair to me because
this is not what I signed up for...
- 580. and I'm very uncomfortable.
- 581. I don't know these people.
And we were in jail.
- 582. And this guy that I don't even know
checks us out of the jail...
- 583. and then says all this weird stuff...
- 584. and brings us here with these people...
- 585. like, touching us and talking to us...
- 586. and I don't know them,
and I don't feel comfortable.
- 587. I want to go home.
This is not what I signed up for.
- 588. Maybe.
- 589. I don't like it here.
Please just take me home.
- 590. - Come on. just come with me.
- I just-
- 591. Come on. We gon' party.
Stop actin' scared.
- 592. It's okay, Faith.
- 593. Faith, we're not gonna let anything
happen to you. All right?
- 594. It's okay.
- 595. Can I talk to you?
- 596. You all right?
- 597. I just- I want to go home.
- 598. Why? You upset?
- 599. - I don't like it here.
- 600. What's wrong?
- 601. This isn't why we came here.
- 602. Why'd you come here?
- 603. I don't like where we're from...
- 604. so I thought that
if we came here that we could...
- 605. be free or just have fun.
- 606. Okay. Isn't that what we're doing?
- 607. Ain't we having fun?
- 608. No.
- 609. What kind of fun
did you want to have?
- 610. - Not going to jail.
- Well, you're out of jail now.
- 611. I didn't get you in jail.
I got you out of jail.
- 612. So don't put that on me.
- 613. I don't know you.
- 614. All right. And?
- 615. I don't know what you want
with me and my friends...
- 616. but you should leave us alone.
- 617. What? I'm just trying to be nice.
- 618. Let's go home.
- 619. Please come back with me.
- 620. Please come back home with me.
- 621. Please, let's go home.
- 622. Please.
- 623. I don't know you.
- 624. All right. I'll tell you what.
- 625. I like you.
- 626. Shh, Faith. Look.
- 627. I like you.
- 628. I ain't gonna do nothin' to hurt you.
- 629. Don't you see that?
- 630. If you want to go home,
you can go home.
- 631. But then you're just gonna be home.
- 632. Just gonna be back
right where you started.
- 633. And you'll be thinking...
- 634. “Hmm.
- 635. Maybe I missed something out there.”
- 636. You want to go?
- 637. Why?
- 638. Why? Why you so upset?
- 639. Nothing's wrong.
- 640. - I want to go home.
- I know. You can.
- 641. Goddamn, I like you so much.
- 642. Listen to me. Listen to me.
- 643. You're gonna go...
- 644. but your friends are gonna stay.
- 645. Your friends are gonna stay with me.
- 646. And I want you to know
that I like you so much.
- 647. I really do.
- 648. And your friends ain't gonna go with you.
- 649. And I'm gonna be thinking about you
when I'm with your friends, okay?
- 650. Let's go home, please.
- 651. I can tell that something
really, really bad is gonna happen.
- 652. I just wanna go home.
- 653. Please. I just have
a really, really bad feeling about this.
- 654. I just want you guys
to come home with me.
- 655. - just stay, stay, stay.
- Stay, stay.
- 656. Come on.
- 657. Oh!
- 658. Don't leave us.
- 659. I love you.
- 660. - I'm going. I'm gonna miss my bus.
- No! No!
- 661. Y'all be careful of that water.
- 662. Lots of sharks out there.
- 663. And the water looks real pretty,
but the sharks are waitin'.
- 664. Bunch of vicious motherfuckers.
- 665. Just lurking. just lurking.
- 666. Lurking.
- 667. Goddamn!
- 668. I must be dreaming.
- 669. Like a fuckin' calendar.
- 670. These three girls...
- 671. in front of me.
- 672. I can't believe what I see.
- 673. How can this be?
- 674. They're like mermaids
come up from the sea.
- 675. Close my eyes...
- 676. every time I look.
- 677. They're like old-fashioned bitches
straight out a book.
- 678. These three girls in front of me.
- 679. Can't believe what I see.
- 680. Y'all making it so easy for me.
- 681. What I did to deserve this.
- 682. M y lucky year,
- 683. My lucky life.
- 684. Lordy, Lordy, Lordy, Lordy.
- 685. I must've done somethin' good.
- 686. Some kids-
- 687. Some little kids-
they want to grow up to be president.
- 688. Some kids want to be a doctor.
- 689. You know, I just wanted to be bad.
- 690. They kicked me out of school.
I thought that was great.
- 691. Shit, I don't have to go to your school.
That was the best thing in the world.
- 692. Some people-
they want to do the right thing.
- 693. I like doing the wrong thing.
- 694. Everyone's always telling me,
“Yo, you gotta change.”
- 695. I'm about stacking change, y'all.
- 696. Stacking change.
- 697. That's it- money.
- 698. I'm about making money.
That's the dream, y'all.
- 699. That's the American dream.
- 700. That's it. I did it.
- 701. Most of my brothers and sisters-
- 702. It was all bad.
They got murdered.
- 703. I'm the last one standing,
and I'm as bad as they is.
- 704. It's just in our blood, y'all, and I love it.
- 705. This was my dream.
- 706. I made it come true.
- 707. This is the fucking American dream, y'all.
- 708. This is my fucking dream, y'all.
- 709. All this shit.
Look at my shit.
- 710. I got- I got shorts, every fuckin' color.
- 711. I got designer T-shirts.
- 712. I got gold bullets.
- 713. Motherfucking vampires.
- 714. I got Scarf ace on repeat.
- 715. - Best movie.
- Scarf ice on repeat. Constant, y'all.
- 716. - I got Escape. Calvin Klein Escape.
- 717. Mix that shit up with Calvin Klein Be.
- 718. Smell nice.
I smell nice.
- 719. That ain't a fucking bed.
That's a fucking art piece.
- 720. My fucking spaceship.
- 721. U.S.S. Enterprise on this shit.
I go to different planets on this motherfucker.
- 722. Me and my fucking Franklins here-
we take off.
- 723. - Take it off!
- Fuckin' take off!
- 724. - Take it off!
- Look at my shit!
- 725. Look at my shit. I got my blue Kool-Aid.
- 726. - Ooh! You got your Kool-Aid.
- I got my fuckin' nunchucks.
- 727. I got shurikens. I got different ﬂavors.
- 728. I got them- I got them scythes.
- 729. Look at that shit.
I got scythes. I got blades.
- 730. Look at my shit.
This ain't nothin'.
- 731. I got- I got rooms of this shit.
- 732. - I got my dark tanning oil.
- 733. Lay out by the pool,
put on my dark tanning oil.
- 734. Machine guns.
- 735. Look at this-
Look at this motherfucker here.
- 736. Look at this motherfucker. Huh?
- 737. A fuckin' army up in this shit.
- 738. Let me tell you all about that motherfucker.
- 739. He used to be a friend.
- 740. Now he's an enemy.
- 741. They call him Big Arch.
- 742. Them dudes is straight-off-the-block,
no-joke murderers, killers and baseheads...
- 743. motherfucking nightmares walking.
- 744. Hey, my nigga, you got a lot of fucking nerve.
- 745. Why, am I in trouble?
- 746. So you gonna bring your ass into my trap.
- 747. - I'm just here to have a little fun.
- You're here to have some fun.
- 748. You must think this is when we were kids
or somethin'. You remember that?
- 749. Of course I remember.
You was my best friend.
- 750. Yeah, you took me to the ocean that one time.
That's the only time I've ever been.
- 751. Yeah. Taught your ass how to swim.
- 752. Yeah, and I taught you everything you know.
- 753. - I ain't denyin' it.
- But now you think you're a boss.
- 754. You got your own operation.
You slick, and I don't like that shit.
- 755. What you want me to do? You want me
to stay in your shadow for the rest of my life?
- 756. I want you to buy a fuckin' surfboard and go back
in the middle of the ocean and disappear.
- 757. Go back to doing what white boys do,
like robbing spring breakers...
- 758. hide down the board-walk
like we did when we was kids.
- 759. Sounds to me like someone's getting greedy.
- 760. Sounds to me like somebody's getting pissed.
- 761. You saying there ain't enough to go around?
- 762. Fuck no. You know I own these streets.
- 763. So you can handle all this on your own?
- 764. - You think you can handle it?
- Arch, you made me.
- 765. Anything you can handle, I can handle.
- 766. Just like I made you, I'm gonna break you.
- 767. I guess we'll see, Professor.
- 768. Spring break.
- 769. Spring break.
- 770. Spring break forever.
- 771. Missiles on that motherfucker!
- 772. I don't give a fuck.
I don't give a fuck!
- 773. Tell Arch and them niggas
come up now, huh?
- 774. Tell Arch and them motherfuckers
come fuck with me now.
- 775. I'll fuckin' blast their fuckin' asses.
- 776. Man fuckin' down.
I'll fuck their shit up.
- 777. Look at my shit. Look at my shit.
- 778. I'm a fuckin' nightmare, motherfucker.
- 779. I'm the motherfuckin' Death Star
up in this shit...
- 780. droppin' fuckin' planets.
- 781. I'll drop that fuckin' black planet.
- 782. Drop a missile on that motherfucker.
- 783. Look at my shit!
Look at all my shit.
- 784. This is it, y'all.
- 785. This is it. All this shit.
- 786. The fucking dream, y'all.
- 787. - You like it?
- 788. You like my shit?
Look at you fuckin' bitches.
- 789. You fuckin' love it, don't you?
- 790. - I fuckin' love it.
- You couple of bad bitches, ain't you?
- 791. Bad bitches.
- 792. - I got a bouquet for y'all.
- Ooh, hey, let me smell it.
- 793. Let me smell it.
- 794. Careful with that. It's loaded.
- 795. Mm-hmm?
- 796. - That's loaded.
- 797. - That's better.
- 798. - Yeah, that's fucking nice.
- Don't point it at me.
- 799. - It's a nice fucking gun.
- Don't point it at me.
- 800. Sit the fuck down.
- 801. Get down on your motherfucking knees.
- 802. Get down...
on your motherfucking knees.
- 803. Do you know who you're fucking talking to?
- 804. Sick motherfucker, aren't you?
- 805. You are. You think that
you can just fucking own us?
- 806. - Huh?
- Open your mouth.
- 807. Open your fucking mouth.
- 808. You like that, don't you?
- 809. Oh, yeah. You're a sick fuck, aren't you?
- 810. You're a nasty little fuck.
Yeah, you are.
- 811. Do you like that?
- 812. You like that in there?
- 813. We have everything we need right here.
- 814. We don't need you, Alien.
- 815. What if we just used you to come here?
- 816. - What if we just-
- And in five seconds we just shoot you.
- 817. - Blow your brains out.
- And you're dead. You're fuckin'-
- 818. - You're gone.
- You're dead.
- 819. We have all your stuff.
- 820. - What do you think, Brit?
- Every gun.
- 821. - Should we kill him?
- I don't know.
- 822. Oh! You want more?
- 823. - Ooh, yeah!
- 824. Mm-hmm! Oh, yeah!
- 825. You're a sick motherfucker!
- 826. Mmm. You're nasty.
- 827. I just sucked both y'all's dicks.
- 828. - Did you like it?
- You loved it.
- 829. - And you're gonna do it again.
- 830. I'll do that shit every night.
- 831. You better.
- 832. You're my motherfucking soulmates.
- 833. I swear to God,
I just fell in love with y'all.
- 834. You girls is different from the rest.
- 835. I knew y'all was special
from the moment I saw you.
- 836. It's in your eyes.
- 837. It's written on your faces.
- 838. I want to make you happy.
- 839. I want us all to fall in love.
- 840. Let's cause some trouble now.
- 841. Live life to the fullest.
- 842. Spring break.
- 843. Spring break forever.
- 844. - Play something.
- What y'all want to hear?
- 845. Maybe something sweet. Something uplifting.
- 846. - Something sweet and uplifting, huh?
- 847. Play something inspiring.
- 848. - Oh, y'all want to see my sensitive side.
- Sure do.
- 849. Play something fucking inspiring.
- 850. All right.
- 851. This one's by a little-known pop singer
by the name of Miss Britney Spears.
- 852. Mmm.
- 853. One of the greatest singers of all time...
- 854. and an angel,
if there ever was one on this Earth.
- 855. Notice me
- 856. Take my hand
- 857. Why are we
- 858. Strangers when
- 859. - Our love was strong?
- Our love was strong?
- 860. Why carry on without me?
- 861. Every time I try to fly
- 862. I fall without my wings
- 863. I feel so small
- 864. I guess I need you, baby
- 865. Spring break.
- 866. - Spring break, bitches!
- 867. Alien's bringing too much heat down.
- 868. And I don't like it.
- 869. He's taking food out of my baby's mouth,
and my baby's hungry.
- 870. My baby needs to eat.
My baby's starving.
- 871. And we're gonna do something about it.
- 872. Come on.
- 873. - Not bad.
- Are you proud?
- 874. - Not bad. Not bad.
- 875. What, you all following me now?
- 876. Ho, ho, ho.
Merry spring motherfuckin' break.
- 877. What's up, my nigga?
What's up, Alien?
- 878. Fuck your bitches looking at, man?
- 879. Y'all want to die tonight?
- 880. Y'all motherfucking want to die today?
- 881. I've been looking for you.
Where the fuck you been?
- 882. You been hiding?
Listen, these are my streets, man.
- 883. These streets belong to me.
Not you, motherfucker.
- 884. I should kill your stupid ass.
- 885. You need to know that. Get that
through your thick fucking skull, man.
- 886. This would be a good night
to kill somebody, man.
- 887. I should probably shoot you
in your motherfuckin' face.
- 888. Merry Christmas. Brrr!
- 889. Cotty, are you okay?
- 890. Shh.
- 891. I'm so sorry.
- 892. I should've never let this happen to you.
- 893. You know I care about you.
- 894. I ain't gonna let him get away with this.
- 895. I want to go home now.
- 896. Spring break's over.
- 897. I know you both want to stay.
- 898. I'm gon' get him.
- 899. I don't want you to go home.
- 900. Please.
- 901. Four little chickies
- 902. Came down to the beach
- 903. Four little chickies
got out of my reach
- 904. Then one chickie
got shot in the arm
- 905. That little chickie
going back to the farm
- 906. You love it here.
- 907. Everyone's...
- 908. going back to school now.
- 909. Two little chickies left in the nest
- 910. But those be the chickies
that are the best
- 911. Everyone's going back to their lives now.
- 912. I'm gonna go home.
- 913. That motherfucker was my best friend
- 914. And I'm gonna kill my best friend
- 915. One little chickie got shot in the arm
- 916. - I think I love y'all.
- 917. We think we love you.
- 918. Oh!
- 919. So we gonna do this, or what?
- 920. You're scared, aren't you?
- 921. Scaredy pants.
- 922. Mm-hmm.
- 923. Are you scared?
- 924. Hmm?
- 925. I'm real scared.
- 926. You are.
- 927. Four little girls got lost on their own.
- 928. Four little girls-
they left me alone.
- 929. Four little girls-
they came out to play.
- 930. Now four little girls,
it's here I will stay.
- 931. It's here I will stay.
- 932. Spring break.
- 933. Spring break.
- 934. Spring break forever.
- 935. Tiger here.
- 936. Y'all want to do this, or what?
- 937. You're fucking scared, aren't you?
- 938. Scaredy pants.
- 939. Yeah.
- 940. - Mmm.
- I'm real scared.
- 941. Mm-hmm?
- 942. Y'all want to do this, or what?
- 943. You're scared, aren't you?
- 944. Scaredy pants.
- 945. I'm a big o!' fuckin' scaredy pants.
- 946. Fuckin' scaredy pants.
- 947. Mmm!
- 948. Yeah. So, we gonna do this, or what?
- 949. You're fuckin' scared, aren't you?
- 950. Scaredy pants.
- 951. - Yeah.
- 952. I'm a big o!' fuckin' scaredy pants.
- 953. Big ol' baby.
- 954. That feels good, babe.
That feels really good.
- 955. I like that.
- 956. I feel like I'm living the American dream.
- 957. I don't ever want this shit to stop.
- 958. Look at these titties
and look at that ass.
- 959. Come here, puss.
- 960. Feel like you're playing piano on my dick.
- 961. Like you're playing Mozart.
- 962. Hey, Mom.
- 963. I'm good. Yeah, I've actually
been thinking a lot lately.
- 964. I just want to do better.
- 965. Better at school, better at life.
- 966. I just feel different for some reason.
- 967. I feel changed,
like I just want to be a good girl now.
- 968. I mean, I want to be happy and have fun.
- 969. Yeah, Mommy,
I think that's the secret to life.
- 970. Being a good person.
- 971. Hi, Mom, it's Candy.
- 972. I'm sorry I haven't called in so long.
- 973. I know.
No, I know, I know.
- 974. No, I apologize. Yeah.
- 975. Look, urn, we went on spring break.
- 976. Yeah.
- 977. It was so much fun.
- 978. You have no idea, Mom.
We had such an amazing time. It was a blast.
- 979. Yeah. Listen, I just wanted to let you know
that I'm coming home...
- 980. back to school and everything,
and I just-
- 981. I love you so much, Mom.
- 982. And I'm gonna do better now.
- 983. I'm gonna be the best I can be.
- 984. That's it, baby.
- 985. Do it just like that.
- 986. Yeah, make it all sparkle.
- 987. Get it squeaky clean for me.
- 988. Seems like a dream.
- 989. Seems like a dream.
- 990. Seems like a dream.
- 991. Yeah, Mom, it was really great.
- 992. I think we found ourselves here.
- 993. We finally got to see
some other parts of the world.
- 994. Yeah, we saw some beautiful things here.
- 995. Things we'll never forget.
- 996. We got to let loose.
- 997. God, I can't believe
how many new friends we made.
- 998. Friends from all over the place.
I mean, everyone was so sweet here.
- 999. So warm and friendly.
- 1000. I know we made friends
that will last us a lifetime.
- 1001. We met people who are just like us.
- 1002. People just the same as us.
- 1003. Everyone was just trying to find themselves.
- 1004. It was way more
than just having a good time.
- 1005. We're different people now.
We see things differently.
- 1006. More colors, more love,
- 1007. God, it was so nice to get a break
from reality for a little while.
- 1008. I know we have to go back to school, but...
- 1009. we'll always remember this trip.
- 1010. Something so amazing.
- 1011. Magical.
- 1012. Something so beautiful.
- 1013. Feels as if the world is perfect.
- 1014. Like it's never gonna end.
- 1015. At night here,
we can see way past the stars.
- 1016. We- We can see into the light.
And it's just- Oh, it's beautiful.
- 1017. I never want it to end.
- 1018. Spring break forever.
- 1019. Spring break forever, bitches.
- 1020. Spring break forever.
- 1021. Spring break forever, bitches.