- 1. So, it says here that you were manager
- 2. of the Rusty Scupper Restaurant
for five years.
- 3. Hmm? Then, a bank teller
- 4. at Bank of Oakland between 2014 to 2016?
- 5. Oh! And you were employee of the month.
- 6. What's that trophy in the bag there?
- 7. Oh! Oakland High Moot Court Champion.
- 8. I'm a salesman at heart.
- 9. That is intriguing.
- 10. Mainly... because I was the branch manager
- 11. at the Bank of Oakland between 2014 and 2016.
- 12. And you, Mr. Green,
you never fucking worked there.
- 13. And the number that you gave to
The Rusty Scupper Restaurant?
- 14. Is that your friend Salvador's number?
- 15. The same Salvador who applied for this job?
- 16. I didn't know he applied here, too.
- 17. Might have been helpful
if his outgoing message
- 18. didn't say, "It's Sal, bitches."
- 19. This trophy and that plaque,
did you steal 'em?
- 20. No, uh, I... made them.
- 21. Well, I had them... made.
- 22. Listen, I just really, really need a job.
- 23. Okay, Cassius Green, listen up, okay?
- 24. This is telemarketing.
- 25. We're not mappin' the fuckin'
human genome here.
- 26. I don't care if you have experience for this.
- 27. I'll hire damn near anyone.
- 28. You know what this bootleg trophy tells me?
- 29. Tells me the only thing I need to know.
- 30. You have initiative and you can read.
- 31. You will call as many contacts
as you can during your shift,
- 32. you will read the script that we give you,
- 33. and you will show up tomorrow happy.
- 34. Hmm?
- 35. Thank you. Uh, thank you
so much, Mr. Anderson.
- 36. Ah, one more thing, Cassius... "Stuss."
- 37. "Stuss"?
- 38. S.T.T.S.
- 39. Stick to the script.
- 40. Stick to the script.
Stick to the script. You got it.
- 41. Thank you so much.
- 42. Troit!
- 43. Troit!
- 44. Troit!
- 45. You ever think about dying?
- 46. Yeah, I'm alive. Sometimes.
- 47. No, I don't mean like right now,
- 48. in a freak accident or something.
- 49. I mean... when we're old, like 90.
- 50. I think about it all the time.
- 51. Like, what will I have done that matters?
- 52. I just want to make sure that when I die
- 53. I'll be surrounded by people who love me
- 54. and who I love back.
- 55. But what about when they die?
- 56. What do you mean?
- 57. I mean, like at some point we're gonna die.
- 58. Our kids are gonna die.
Our kids' kids are gonna die.
- 59. And at some point,
no one on Earth will have existed.
- 60. And at... at some point...
- 61. the sun will explode
and everyone will have died.
- 62. And no one will know what I'm doing, and
what I'm doing right now won't even matter.
- 63. Baby, baby it will always matter, okay?
- 64. Because it matters now.
This moment, these moments.
- 65. When I kiss you...
it's not for posterity's sake.
- 66. Yeah, but... okay, you got your calling.
- 67. Your art means something, right?
- 68. But I'm just out here surviving;
- 69. spinning around on the endless circle.
- 70. - Ah, you missed your cue.
- That's disgusting.
- 71. I said, "When I kiss you,
it's not for posterity's sake."
- 72. - Yeah, but...
- 73. Oh, God!
- 74. - Get a room!
- I got a room, muthafucka!
- 75. I thought you said you fixed that!
- 76. My landlord was supposed to fix it.
- 77. I gotta move.
- 78. - Mmm!
- I like that.
- 79. I have to go to work anyway.
- 80. - Don't you start work today?
- 81. They said they hire anybody
if you're looking for a second job.
- 82. You could try part-time.
- 83. Everyone is talking
about the WorryFree solution!
- 84. WorryFree is a revolutionary new business and
lifestyle model taking the world by storm!
- 85. Baby, how much are they paying you?
- 86. When you sign a WorryFree contract,
- 87. you're guaranteed employment
and housing for life!
- 88. Stop worrying and get WorryFree!
- 89. The WorryFree living quarters
are state of the art,
- 90. the WorryFree food is to die for,
- 91. and WorryFree careers
are fulfilling and satisfying!
- 92. Cash, baby, what are they paying you?
- 93. Uh, I think it's just commission.
- 94. Hey, baby...
- 95. you ever think about this WorryFree shit?
- 96. Are you crazy?
- 97. What, working on commission?
- 98. Nice earrings.
- 99. Hey, Cash!
- 100. I got overdue house notes, dude.
- 101. How much longer I got to wait for my money?
- 102. Look, Serge, I just got a new job
and I'll have some money for you soon.
- 103. Damn it, you four months late now.
- 104. It's like "soon" is the only
fuckin' word I hear from you.
- 105. Okay, I'm four months late, but...
- 106. Check this out. Damn.
- 107. God made this land for all of us,
- 108. and greedy people like you want to hog it
to yourself and your family
- 109. and charge all the rest of us
for the right to live.
- 110. - Me and my family?
- 111. Cassius, I'm your fucking uncle.
- 112. The bank might take my fucking house.
- 113. Four fucking months.
- 114. I gave you that car you're driving.
- 115. - That's a damn bucket.
- Oh, yeah?
- 116. Give it back then! No?
- 117. That's what I thought.
- 118. I need my money in two weeks, asshole.
- 119. Hey.
- 120. Forty on two.
- 121. What's up, man!
- 122. Millions of dollars went into these walls
- 123. just to... make sure that thousands of calls
- 124. can go out and in at the same time
- 125. without jamming the lines.
- 126. Log in here. Grab a seat.
- 127. Come on.
- 128. You studied the script?
- 129. - Yeah.
- Look, clock in,
- 130. don't be lazy,
- 131. and I won't have to be an asshole.
- 132. Make a sale, this light goes on.
- 133. You do real good,
- 134. eventually you might even be able
to be a Power Caller.
- 135. - A Power Caller?
- Where the callers are ballers.
- 136. Where they make the real money.
- 137. They even have their own elevator.
- 138. Oh, yeah, I saw that.
- 139. Stick to the script.
- 140. What the fuck?
- 141. - Hello.
- Hey, Mr. Davidson.
- 142. Cassius Green here. Sorry to bo...
- 143. Another one!
- 144. Hello?
- 145. Uh, this is Cassius Green.
Sorry to bother you.
- 146. I just wanted to mention something else about
- 147. an encyc... Insight Encyclopedia.
- 148. Hello?
- 149. - Hi, Mrs. Costello.
- 150. This is Cassius Green.
- 151. I know that you've enjoyed our, uh,
series on birdwatching,
- 152. so I wanted to call and... and help you out.
- 153. I'm sorry, young man,
we don't have any money.
- 154. My husband's in the hospital.
- 155. He's 73. He's got stage 4 cancer.
- 156. Um...
- 157. it's...
- 158. Oh, it's interesting that
you say that, Mrs. Costello,
- 159. because book number five
in the Insight series
- 160. is all about wellness,
how to stay healthy... on your own
- 161. without even going to the doctor, so... so...
- 162. Damn it.
- 163. Really? You gonna stuff all those
French fries in your mouth?
- 164. I feel incompetent
and like an asshole doing this job.
- 165. I don't feel any different.
- 166. Hey.
- 167. That's that the dude from that show.
- 168. - Hey! Hey!
- Oh, shit!
- 169. That's fucking cool. I hate that show.
- 170. But I never noticed that, uh, room.
- 171. What... what is that?
- 172. What the hell is a place like this
- 173. I used to be in there all the time.
- 174. Well, you need the password.
- 175. And this week it's "upscale elegance."
- 176. Actually, every week it's "upscale elegance."
- 177. - I'm goin'.
- Where the fuck you going?
- 178. Yeah!
- 179. Fuck!
- 180. Ah!
- 181. That's some baller shit.
- 182. Hey! Mr., uh, D. Imits, Cassius Green here.
- 183. Sorry to bother you. I just...
- 184. Hey, youngblood.
- 185. - What up?
- Lemme give you a tip.
- 186. Use your white voice.
- 187. - My white voice?
- 188. Man, I ain't got no white voice.
- 189. Oh, come on, you know
what I mean, youngblood.
- 190. You have a white voice in there,
you can use it.
- 191. It's like when you get
pulled over by the police.
- 192. Oh, no. I just use my regular voice
when that happens.
- 193. I just say, "Back the fuck up off the car
and don't nobody get hurt!"
- 194. All right, man, I'm just trying
to give you some game.
- 195. You wanna make some money here?
- 196. Then read the script with a white voice.
- 197. Well, people say I talk
with a white voice anyway,
- 198. so why it ain't helping me out?
- 199. Well, you don't talk white enough.
- 200. I'm not talkin' bout Will Smith white.
- 201. That ain't white, that's just proper.
- 202. - Mm-hmm.
- I'm talking about the real deal.
- 203. Okay, so like...
- 204. "Hello, Mr. Everet. Cassius Green here.
- 205. - Sorry to bother you"...
- Nah, man. Look, you got it wrong.
- 206. I'm not talking about sounding all nasal.
- 207. It's, like, sounding like
you don't have a care.
- 208. Got your bills paid.
You're happy about your future.
- 209. You about ready to jump
in your Ferrari out there
- 210. after you get off this call.
- 211. Put some real breath in there.
- 212. Breezy like...
"I don't really need this money."
- 213. You've never been fired.
- 214. Only laid off.
- 215. It's not really a white voice.
- 216. It's what they wish they sounded like.
- 217. So, it's like what they think
they're supposed to sound like.
- 218. Like this, youngblood.
- 219. Hey! Mr. Kramer!
- 220. This is Langston from RegalView.
- 221. I didn't catch you at the wrong time, did I?
- 222. If you're ever gonna be a Power Caller,
- 223. you gotta know when to
bag 'em and when to tag 'em.
- 224. Yeah?
- 225. Hey. Um, what's baggin' and what's taggin'?
- 226. Bagging is when you drop the call.
- 227. Like a dead body into a bag,
- 228. you drop that shit
'cause it crossed the line.
- 229. Tagging is when you claim that money.
- 230. It's a sale. Cha-ching!
- 231. Like when they put the tag on the body
at the morgue to identify it.
- 232. That's mine.
- 233. Maybe you already bagged
that dead body, right?
- 234. And you're just about
to walk away, skip town,
- 235. lay low for a little while.
- 236. But instead, you drag that heavy fucker
- 237. on out into the alley and... then you tag it!
- 238. Okay. Uh, I... I just...
- 239. I feel like these metaphors have not
been cleared for this pep rally.
- 240. - Ah, okay. Diana?
- Oh! Yes.
- 241. Uh... hi. I'm new,
- 242. so forgive me for not knowing
everyone's name yet.
- 243. My name is Diana...
- 244. Dee-bo-sher-ree.
- 245. - That looks like "debauchery."
- Well, it's not.
- 246. Uh, I am your new Team Leader!
- 247. And I know you're looking at me going,
- 248. "Is she a manager? I'm scared." Okay.
- 249. "She's going to treat me like a system
of motorized appendages!"
- 250. No, that stops here, that stops right now.
- 251. You are not employees to me.
- 252. You are Team Members! We're a family now.
You know what that means?
- 253. It means I lean on you, you lean on me.
There's a synergy.
- 254. And you can feel that energy.
I know that you can.
- 255. People are starting to get
emotional, and I love that.
- 256. Does that mean we get paid more?
- 257. "No." Okay, but what is capital? Right?
- 258. I would argue that social currency
now is more important,
- 259. and don't take it from me,
take it from the news.
- 260. Take it from media, all kinds of media:
digital, paper, otherwise.
- 261. Media is changing, so is capital.
- 262. Get with it. I don't want to scare you,
but it's a new world.
- 263. Okay, Team Members. Let's, uh...
- 264. thank you very much,
and let's all get back to work.
- 265. Remember! Hit your contacts! Up the ante!
- 266. Work the grid! And...
- 267. - Stick to the script.
- That's right.
- 268. Any one of you can turn Power Caller
- 269. and be rollin' in dough!
- 270. Oh, excuse me.
- 271. Ah. Okay.
- 272. Nothing in this office is free, man,
you gotta put money in there.
- 273. Oh, re... really?
- 274. It's okay, you're not missing out.
It tastes like shit.
- 275. Fuck. I thought I could get lucky, asshole.
- 276. I was just giving you shit, man.
I'm... I'm Squeeze.
- 277. I've seen you around for a couple weeks.
- 278. It was a good question in there.
- 279. Cassius. People call me Cash.
- 280. It was a really good question in there, man.
- 281. - What, about us getting paid?
- 282. I mean, I just think it's kind of silly
- 283. that we have to be all excited.
- 284. - I know, right?
- It's bullshit.
- 285. Exactly. I mean, you just cut
straight to the chase, man.
- 286. That's awesome.
- 287. A player gotta mob up with us
for some scrill and bennies.
- 288. Well, what the fuck does that mean?
- 289. Uh, there's a bunch of us
- 290. that are organizing to get us paid more.
- 291. Get some benefits.
- 292. We could really use your energy
to jump things off.
- 293. Yeah, look, I gotta get back to work, man.
- 294. Hey, man, look, I'm sorry
I got you like this,
- 295. but obviously we can't talk here.
- 296. So, grab a drink later. It's on me.
- 297. Hey, lady, how much?
- 298. - Okay.
- So, we good?
- 299. - Yeah.
- 300. - Hey.
- What up?
- 301. - Who are you?
- That's Squeeze.
- 302. - Squeeze.
- He works with us at RegalView.
- 303. Squeeze, Detroit.
- 304. - Detroit? That's cool.
- 305. My parents wanted me to have
an American name.
- 306. Nice!
- 307. And Detroit is a brilliant visual
and performance artist...
- 308. No, my art is not twirling signs.
- 309. who's about to open her first show.
- 310. Okay, "Mr. Embarrassing Intro Guy."
- 311. Squeeze, in high school, Cash was...
- 312. Shit!
- 313. Stuck... brake.
- 314. Why do you always talk about
what I did in high school?
- 315. I mean, like, look at our
high school football team.
- 316. Literally. Look at 'em.
- 317. All they do is work at the
home furniture store
- 318. and play football all day.
- 319. It's, like, they're stuck or something.
- 320. Man, what the hell you talkin' bout?
I mean, they're friends.
- 321. Baby, can you please not talk
about the sun exploding tonight?
- 322. Okay.
- 323. Yeah, but you know, I... I just...
at the end of the day
- 324. I just don't want to be
stuck in their position.
- 325. Ah, shit.
- 326. D, wiper duty, please.
- 327. Come on, man. I never get wiper duty.
- 328. You can wipe my ass, Sal.
- 329. Oh, really? With what? My tongue?
- 330. Well, shit, it might make your breath
smell a little bit better.
- 331. Keeping turning, Troit. Turn.
- 332. the fourth day of violent protests
- 333. at WorryFree headquarters.
- 334. Protesters say WorryFree's method
- 335. of lifetime labor contracts
- 336. is a new form of slavery.
- 337. WorryFree CEO Steve Lift
- 338. was interviewed on Oprah today.
- 339. No. Conclusively no.
- 340. Our workers do not sign contracts
- 341. under threats of physical violence
- 342. so, therefore, the comparison to slavery
- 343. is just ludicrous and offensive.
- 344. We're transforming life itself.
- 345. We're saving the economy.
- 346. I mean, we're... we're saving lives.
- 347. It's all highlighted in my book.
I lay out the whole thing.
- 348. Many of the violent protesters
- 349. are part of the "Left Eye Faction"
- 350. and are identifiable by the black mark
under their left eye.
- 351. There's no employment for many people.
- 352. Even sweat shops have been replaced
by WorryFree LiveWork Centers.
- 353. These places are prisons,
- 354. and we're packed in there like sardines,
- 355. fed cheap slop, and worked to the bone
14 hours a day.
- 356. I Got the Shit Kicked Out of Me!
- 357. All I'm saying is if you
don't cook the spaghetti
- 358. in the sauce with the cheese in it first,
- 359. - that's some white shit.
- That's some bullshit man.
- 360. You don't get to decide
what's black and what's white.
- 361. Well, that-that...
but that's how black folks do it, man.
- 362. - No, nigga, I'm black.
- We talked about that, man.
- 363. You kind of black, you Lionel-Richie black.
- 364. Look, I... I make my noodles,
- 365. then I put the sauce on, then... look it,
- 366. then I put a little, uh, Parmesan...
- 367. it doesn't even fucking matter, alright,
- 368. 'cause pasta is from Italy.
- 369. Italians ain't white!
- 370. - Yes, they are, bro.
- Yes, they are!
- 371. Since the fuck when?
- 372. Since the last 60 years, man.
- 373. Spaghetti is Chinese.
- 374. Speaking of white, I'm gonna make a toast.
- 375. - Come on.
- 376. Okay.
- 377. To my esteemed RegalView associates
- 378. whom I revere with great fervor...
- 379. What?
- 380. and to my alluring and phenomenally
- 381. I'd like to dedicate this imbibing
- 382. of intoxicating elixirs.
- 383. Here's to becoming a Power Caller!
- 384. Cassius, how'd you do that?
- 385. Old man at the jobby-job.
- 386. It's called the white voice.
- 387. I guess I'm... a natural at it.
- 388. That was all some puppet-master voodoo shit!
- 389. Dude, you sounded overdubbed.
- 390. Man, your white voice, man,
it's fucking scary.
- 391. Yeah, I've never seen that shit before.
- 392. But I have heard about that Power Caller
shit that you're talking about.
- 393. That's a scam.
- 394. - Oh, yeah?
- 395. "If you work hard enough as a fry cook,
- 396. maybe you can become a manager!"
- 397. Or... or "If you twirl that sign really well,
- 398. then maybe you can twirl a larger sign
on a more glamorous corner."
- 399. No, I already have the best corner,
- 400. and the biggest sign,
and the best word. "Off."
- 401. It is the anchor to the slogan.
- 402. - So...
- So, what's the point then?
- 403. What you think, I'm just supposed
to work, eat, fuck, sleep?
- 404. No, I'm... I'm not saying that.
I'm saying what we need...
- 405. We need a union at RegalView.
- 406. That way, we all get paid.
- 407. Okay. Okay. Well said, broham.
- 408. I'm down.
- 409. - Hey, Cassius.
- Hey, Serge.
- 410. Uh, look, I get paid Friday,
so I'll have half your money by then.
- 411. Even if you had all the money,
- 412. your little four month's rent
wouldn't help me.
- 413. I owe too much.
- 414. If I don't come up with a boatload of money
- 415. by next month... which I won't...
- 416. the bank is taking my shit.
- 417. You should find a new place.
- 418. Damn.
- 419. It's making my diabetes act up.
- 420. So, what you gonna do?
- 421. I've been talkin' to those WorryFree people.
- 422. They sent me a brochure.
It don't sound that bad.
- 423. Three hots and a cot, like we used to say.
- 424. - Oh, hell no, Serge. Come on.
- No, don't... don't do that.
- 425. Look, we'll figure something out.
- 426. Yes, I'm so sorry to bother you.
- 427. Yeah, well, let me tell you.
I got a special for you.
- 428. Look, you bring a chick
home to your apartment.
- 429. It's clean. It's stylish.
- 430. Of course, it is. She's already seen that
- 431. from the guy she was with two weeks ago.
- 432. And then her eyes move over
- 433. to those brown leather bad boys
- 434. from the Insight Encyclopedias,
- 435. - It's fuck time! Do you know what I mean?
- 436. Yeah! Holla, holla, holla, holla, holla!
- 437. Oh, yeah?
- 438. Spin Doctors. Classic!
- 439. Tim, I want to chop it up more,
- 440. but I gotta get to my squash game.
- 441. Was that Visa or Mastercard?
- 442. God, this voice shit is crazy.
- 443. Yeah!
- 444. Yeah!
- 445. - Yes! Tell that bitch "yes"! Yes!
- 446. - Yeah! Yeah! Yeah!
- Hey! Hey! Hey!
- 447. Where's the wine at?
- 448. Power Calling all you motherfuckers!
- 449. I'm going to have you playing basketball
in Pelican Bay!
- 450. Yeah!
- 451. Baby, yes!
- 452. Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah!
- 453. Woo! Woo-hoo-hoo-hoo!
- 454. Yes!
- 455. I... I should probably get back to work, man.
- 456. You're stoked, man!
- 457. You're doin' so fucking good
with the voice thing.
- 458. But hit more contacts per hour.
- 459. Mm-hmm.
- 460. Oh. They're talkin' about you, bro.
- 461. You're on your way.
- 462. Pah!
- 463. To where, heaven?
- 464. Almost.
- 465. PC, baby. Power Caller.
- 466. Oh, uh...
- 467. - Did you hear what he just said?
- Yeah, yeah, I heard him, man.
- 468. He told me the exact same shit
three months ago.
- 469. Nice earrings.
- 470. Thanks. Made 'em myself.
- 471. What kind of world is it
- 472. when this is the most popular show
- 473. They say 150 million people
watch this every night.
- 474. Mmm.
- 475. I, personally, love seeing
- 476. a muthafucka get beat down and humiliated.
- 477. Makes... makes me feel warm inside.
- 478. I got the muthafucking T-shirt.
- 479. - Oh!
- Check this.
- 480. Oh!
- 481. - I'm gonna go dance, man.
- Alright. Yeah, motherfucka.
- 482. Mm-mm-mm-mm-mm! No.
- 483. Give me the good stuff.
- 484. Give me the good stuff.
- 485. Yeah.
- 486. That's what I'm talking about.
- 487. So, why you ain't dancing' man?
- 488. Motherfucker, I'm too old for that shit.
- 489. Man look, what happened to just
doing the muthafucking dog,
- 490. Umf-umf-umf-bow-wow.
- 491. You know I'm freakin,
you know what I'm saying?
- 492. Shit, now you got to dislocate
your muthafucking shoulder.
- 493. Damn, what the fuck
I look like doin that shit?
- 494. You, uh...
- 495. Hey. Power Callers, right?
- 496. They make a shit ton of money, man.
- 497. I'm talking about, like, Benz,
- 498. and expensive house payment type of money.
- 499. How the fuck is that even possible?
- 500. If you selling the bullshit
we selling, it's impossible.
- 501. But they not selling the bullshit we selling.
- 502. So, I guess comparing to what we doing
- 503. to what they're doing
is like apples to oranges.
- 504. More like apples and the Holocaust.
- 505. Alright. Bye.
- 506. Don't look into the light.
- 507. Fuckin' asshole.
- 508. - What up bro?
- What's up man?
- 509. - Good man.
- Aw, that hurt.
- 510. It's all good. I've been telling
- 511. everybody how you've been
kicking all types of ass at work.
- 512. Yea. I mean it's crazy. I'm finally...
- 513. feel like I'm good at something.
- 514. I'm feeling myself.
- 515. - Word.
- I'm a fucking monster at this.
- 516. Man. That's awesome, man.
- 517. Fucking dope man. That's awesome.
- 518. Yeah... whoa!
- 519. - Hey, Sugar Foot. Hey.
- Hey, Lovely.
- 520. - Can I get that?
- Who invited you?
- 521. Who asked you?
- 522. I was hoping you'd pop up earlier.
- 523. I thought you were coming by.
- 524. Oh, to your gallery?
I thought you said don't come.
- 525. Your friends were helping you out.
- 526. Baby, that's what I said.
But don't listen to what I say.
- 527. Listen to what I want.
- 528. - I'm confused.
- Yeah, I know you are.
- 529. But are you gonna pick me up on Friday?
- 530. - That's what I want.
- Is cash green?
- 531. Yeah. Cash is green.
- 532. - Can I get a light?
- 533. Those are nice earrings.
- 534. Wait, baby. I didn't know
you changed your earrings.
- 535. Detroit, I didn't know you made
earrings of your ex-boyfriends.
- 536. Alright, everybody.
- 537. This is a pretty amazing turnout.
- 538. I hope you guys all know
that we're in this together.
- 539. That this is all of us, ride or die.
- 540. You know what today is?
- 541. Today is the warning shot.
- 542. Telling them that we stand united.
- 543. If we get this right today,
- 544. not only will it be our floor
- 545. but it will be every other floor
in RegalView and beyond.
- 546. A twenty-minute work stoppage
during prime calling time.
- 547. I'll give the call. Sal, what's the call?
- 548. Fuck you, pay me.
- 549. The other... other one.
- 550. Phones down.
- 551. Okay?
- 552. We hang up the phones. Put down our headsets.
- 553. Now, they're gonna single some of us out.
- 554. - Threaten our jobs.
- Fuck that.
- 555. - Yes, fuck that.
- Fuck that.
- 556. - Fuck that.
- Yeah, fuck.
- 557. We ride for anyone they try to fire.
- 558. We fight
- 559. because we make the profits
and they don't share.
- 560. If we're gonna give them our day,
- 561. we need to have enough
to cover our basic necessities.
- 562. - Human decency.
- 563. Is anyone not down?
- 564. Speak now.
- 565. Nah, fuck that, Squeeze! We're ready!
- 566. Hmm?
- 567. Yeah. Uh, one for all. All for one.
- 568. Yeah! I brought all types of weapons.
- 569. Alright, folks. Let's meet back
here at 3:00 PM. Okay?
- 570. - Don't. It's not that serious.
- Okay, alright cool.
- 571. It's like serious, but it's not that...
- 572. But I'm ready though.
- 573. Thanks, Mr. Goldberg.
- 574. As always, we'll be getting
that out to you right away.
- 575. By the way...
- 576. RegalView management...
- 577. you are hereby warned.
- 578. We will not be overlooked.
- 579. Fucking God...
- 580. Fuck you! Fuck you! Fuck you!
- 581. Phones down!
- 582. Fuck you! Fuck you!
- 583. And fuck you!
- 584. Fuck you, RegalView!
- 585. Fuck you, RegalView! Fuck you, RegalView!
- 586. Fuck you, RegalView! Fuck you, RegalView!
- 587. Fuck you, RegalView!
- 588. Fuck you, RegalView! Fuck you, RegalView!
- 589. Fuck you, RegalView!
- 590. Fuck you, RegalView! Fuck you, RegalView!
- 591. Fuck you, RegalView!
- 592. Fuck you, RegalView! Fuck you, RegalView!
- 593. Fuck you, RegalView!
- 594. Fuck you, RegalView!
- 595. Oh, man!
- 596. Out, out, out, out, out, out, out.
- 597. Alright, hey, look,
- 598. I know you're gonna threaten to fire me.
- 599. And go ahead whatever. I don't care anymore
- 600. cause we're gonna take this fuckin place...
- 601. Pack up your shit and get out.
- 602. Well, fuck you and fuck you and fuck you!
- 603. - What? No...
- Fuck you!
- 604. - Fuck you!
- No, no, no, no, no, no Mr. Green.
- 605. You're starting to sound
a little paranoid here.
- 606. We're the bearers of good news.
- 607. Great news.
- 608. Great mothafuckin' news.
- 609. Great motherfucking news.
- 610. Power Caller.
- 611. - What the fuck...
- Yeah, we just got the call.
- 612. They think you're A-1 material.
- 613. You're going upstairs my compadre.
- 614. Yes. You are getting a promotion.
- 615. 9:00 AM tomorrow morning.
- 616. - Do you have a suit?
- Of course he does.
- 617. Powerful, young, strong,
intelligent Power Caller.
- 618. - But, but they, um...
- Oh, God.
- 619. They're gonna do what they're gonna do.
- 620. You're not going against their actions.
- 621. All their issues are down here. Not up there.
- 622. Two very different kinds of telemarketing.
- 623. But, but, oh, okay, um...
- 624. This is your moment. Don't waste it.
- 625. Woo woo! Woo woo! Woo woo!
- 626. Okay.
- 627. Maybe you're right.
- 628. The big money.
- 629. The top fucking tier of telemarketing.
- 630. Making history with legends like Hal Jameson.
- 631. Bad ass.
- 632. Oh, it's a really good batch,
so I hope you like France.
- 633. You should have some.
- 634. - Should I just drink it right now?
- 635. Oh, yes!
- 636. - Because we didn't have any cups.
- Power Caller.
- 637. - Yeah!
- 638. Power Caller, baby.
- 639. - Power Caller, man!
- Power Caller!
- 640. Power Caller. Power Caller.
- 641. Wow, you really are ready, aren't you?
- 642. Hey, Ms. D. Yeah.
- 643. Wow, oh, okay, well let's do
- 644. I've always wanted to say that.
- 645. Okay.
- 646. I would be remiss if I didn't
bring up your pink shirt.
- 647. I think it's extraordinary and sexy.
- 648. You know, 35% of men who wear pink
- 649. are more likely to start a franchise.
- 650. - Is that so?
- 651. - Oh.
- Wow. Damn.
- 652. - This is crazy.
- Oh, I'm sorry.
- 653. So clumsy.
- 654. Almost done...
- 655. this job's crazy right?
- 656. Do you need help or something?
- 657. Okay.
- 658. It's very secure. It's very...
- 659. Welcome, Power Caller.
- 660. Today is your day to dominate the world.
- 661. You are RegalView's elite brigade.
- 662. Take your place alongside
legends like Hal Jameson.
- 663. You call the shots.
- 664. What...?
- 665. You are in your sexual prime.
- 666. The top of the reproductive pile.
- 667. Alright, does it do that every time...
- 668. Welcome to
the Power Calling Suite, Mr. Green.
- 669. White Voice at all times here.
- 670. Yes, I almost forgot.
- 671. Good luck.
- 672. Nice suit, by the way.
- 673. You've been selected, Mr. Green,
- 674. because you have the potential
to be a great telemarketer.
- 675. The potential.
- 676. Do you know what we sell up here?
- 677. - Oh, I heard it's a...
- Ah, we sell power.
- 678. Firepower. Manpower.
- 679. When U.S. weapons manufacturers
sell arms to other countries
- 680. who do you think, Mr. Green, makes
that call at the precisely perfect time?
- 681. Which is, of course, dinner. We do.
- 682. Before a drone drops a bomb
- 683. on an apartment building in Pakistan
- 684. who drops the bomb ass sales pitch
- 685. you may ask, Cassius?
- 686. We do.
- 687. Okay, so you said firepower, manpower?
- 688. WorryFree is our biggest client.
- 689. We help thousands of companies
utilize WorryFree workers
- 690. to improve their efficiency.
- 691. So, wait, are you telling me
you sell slave labor
- 692. to companies over the phone?
- 693. Hot damnit. You are a sharp one.
- 694. Hey, what the fuck are you doing?
- 695. Dave, stop him.
- 696. Shit!
- 697. Left Eye, bitches!
- 698. WorryFree has resuscitated America.
- 699. Workers live in space efficient dwellings
- 700. in the same facilities where
- 701. They make anything and they make everything.
- 702. Lifetime contracts so no wages needed.
- 703. They make automobiles for what
it used to cost to make bicycles.
- 704. Okay, but see I don't know if I can...
- 705. Sugar on top, white voice.
- 706. Yeah, but what I'm saying is I don't know
- 707. if I'm gonna be able to s... sell...
- 708. Here's the starting salary.
- 709. Hmm?
- 710. Well, man, I'm gonna have
to get me some new suits.
- 711. You'll be working here until late.
- 712. We need you in the mix right away.
- 713. Hey baby, what's your sign?
- 714. I haven't heard that one before.
- 715. Yo, that was crazy yesterday.
- 716. That was like that scene in Norma Rae.
- 717. You know, the one when
she's like on the table.
- 718. Yeah, yeah.
- 719. Yeah, RegalView is scared shitless.
- 720. Can I check that out?
- 721. Yeah.
- 722. Oh, okay.
- 723. Okay. Bravo.
- 724. Where'd you learn how to do that?
- 725. Down in L.A.
- 726. We organized the first sign
twirlers union there.
- 727. Oh, okay.
- 728. Is that what you do?
- 729. You just go from place to place
stirring up trouble?
- 730. Trouble's already there.
I just help folks fix it.
- 731. Yeah, that's what I do with
my art too, you know.
- 732. Expose the bullshit.
- 733. - It's not exactly the same thing.
- It's pretty much the same.
- 734. I haven't seen your stuff so I can't...
- 735. I'm not gonna show you my stuff.
- 736. So how does it work with, uh...
- 737. with you and Cassius?
- 738. You know, you sound like a radical.
- 739. He's... I don't know.
- 740. He's what?
- 741. He's real.
- 742. He's not that fake-ass bougie gallery world.
- 743. So, that's how it works.
- 744. Well, you're rubbing him off right. So...
- 745. He helped with the work stoppage. So...
- 746. Your fire is rubbing off on him.
- 747. I like it.
- 748. I'm going.
- 749. You look like you're done here
if you need a ride.
- 750. Nah, Cash is on the way. But thank you.
- 751. Nice work.
- 752. Hey girl. We gotta go!
- 753. Thank you.
- 754. You okay?
- 755. Yeah.
- 756. - Did you get into an accident?
- 757. How about robbed or
something else crazy like that.
- 758. So, I don't think you flaked and
left me on a corner for an hour.
- 759. Yeah, I know. Look baby
I was gonna talk to you about it earlier
- 760. but I didn't know if it would be
a for sure thing or not.
- 761. But, as of today I'm a Power Caller.
- 762. Does that mean you can pay me back my $80?
- 763. Hell, yes, baby, of course I can.
- 764. Stop Cassius. Stop, it's freaky.
- 765. What do they sell?
- 766. Am I finally gonna be able to see your show?
- 767. Baby, this is beautiful.
- 768. And big.
- 769. Africa.
- 770. Oh, really, is that what this is?
- 771. Yeah, I mean they're big
because they're Africa.
- 772. So, I added the sculptures from last year.
- 773. Oh, okay. Well, if nobody shows up
- 774. at least it'll look full.
- 775. Can I... can I ask a question?
- 776. Why did you choose Africa?
- 777. I wanted to talk about a life
shaped by exploitation.
- 778. About fighting for a say in our own lives.
- 779. About how beauty, love, and laughter
- 780. thrive and flourish under almost
- 781. Right.
- 782. How Capitalism basically started
- 783. by stealing labor from Africans
- 784. and about how you're nodding
- 785. like you're listening but you're not.
- 786. Oh, no sorry, baby. I was receiving that.
- 787. I was just had a long day and...
- 788. - it's work.
- It's okay.
- 789. You really want to hit this?
- 790. Yes.
- 791. Ah... yes, okay. I'm listening now.
- 792. Capitalism in Africa is booming.
- 793. Shh. I'm done talking.
- 794. I just want to marinate in this.
- 795. This is major for me, Cash.
- 796. What I want to do is I want to sit here,
- 797. hit this weed
- 798. and just be here.
- 799. Alright, guys. That felt good
the other day, right?
- 800. - Yes.
- Yes. Good, man.
- 801. Like I've known y'all
my whole life, you know.
- 802. Don't forget that. Okay?
- 803. Remember each other's faces.
- 804. Cassius? What's up man? Where you been?
- 805. What's up with the suit?
- 806. I got promoted.
- 807. What does that mean? Are you a manager now?
- 808. That means I'm a Power Caller now.
- 809. - About to be paid.
- We're all trying to get fucking paid.
- 810. - Yeah.
- But we're gonna do it as a team.
- 811. Are you on the team?
- 812. Yeah, I guess I'm still on your little team
- 813. but I'm playing from the bench.
- 814. The bench where you sit
and get your bills paid.
- 815. You know my uncle is about to lose his house.
- 816. Cash, I'm sorry about your uncle, man,
- 817. but that don't mean sell out.
- 818. I'm not selling y'all out.
- 819. My success has nothing to do
with you, alright.
- 820. You just keep doing whatever it is
- 821. that you're fucking doing
and I'll root for you.
- 822. From the sidelines.
- 823. And try not to laugh at that
stupid ass smirk on your face.
- 824. We don't need this.
- 825. - Are you doing alright?
- Yeah, I'm doing good.
- 826. - How you doing?
- 827. - Fantastic?
- I hope you have a good day.
- 828. I hope you have a better week.
- 829. I hope your month is full of successful days.
- 830. And a lot of great ventures.
I hope you just come up, brother.
- 831. I hope your whole fucking year
- 832. - Oh, you hope my year is spectacular?
- 833. You got something you want to say to me?
- 834. You got something you want to say?
- 835. - You smell great.
- You smell great. What is that?
- 836. Burberry. What you got on?
- 837. - I forgot. It's just deodorant.
- Smells expensive. Okay.
- 838. - Yeah. Good.
- We smelling good.
- 839. Some smelling good brothers out here.
- 840. You're an awesome man and I appreciate you.
- 841. - I hope you find yourself.
- Yeah, we should go out. Get drinks.
- 842. - You want to get drinks?
- 843. - How many drinks?
- Two. Three.
- 844. - Three? Five?
- Four! Five!
- 845. - Six? Eight?
- Seven! Nine!
- 846. - Ten? On me?
- All of them!
- 847. It's on me, no, it's on me now!
- 848. - It's on you?
- Yeah, it's on me now.
- 849. - Alright. Alright!
- Yeah, it's on me!
- 850. - It's on you now.
- 851. Walk!
- 852. Greetings, Cassius Green.
- 853. I hope you did not masturbate today.
- 854. We need you sharp and ready to go.
- 855. I detect the pheromones
percolating out of your pores.
- 856. They say to others around you:
- 857. "Hold my penis while I piss on your
- 858. Mr. Green, I am a computer
- 859. but I wish I had hands to
caress your muscular brain.
- 860. Cassius Green, you've been
assigned a WorryFree campaign.
- 861. Brush up on that Chapter Six stuff.
- 862. Excuse me.
- 863. And give them that radiant voice of yours
- 864. in the next half hour.
- 865. 2:00 PM.
- 866. Almost breakfast time in Japan.
- 867. Oh, okay. Ah, doodily doodily doodily doo.
- 868. - Moshi moshi.
- Mr. Son.
- 869. Cassius Green of WorryFree calling.
Sorry to bother you.
- 870. I'm calling about who
is assembling your phone.
- 871. Now I know they're being made in China.
- 872. I'm a big fan of yours.
- 873. I've been following you
since you were with Takashi.
- 874. I cheered literally when
I found out you acquired Tanrio,
- 875. which is why I'm calling you
and not Phonarolla.
- 876. Mm-hmm.
- 877. Our team of dedicated workers
- 878. will make twice as many phones
at half the cost.
- 879. You'll double up your market share
- 880. over these bastards.
- 881. Power Callers, our very own Cassius Green
- 882. just made our client, WorryFree,
- 883. upwards of ten million dollars
- 884. in one call on his first day, none the less.
- 885. - Oh, it's not that much.
- Indeed one for the history books.
- 886. Cheers!
- 887. Excuse me for a second.
- 888. What can I do for you, chum?
- 889. Yes, I have a question.
- 890. I've just achieved a sort of
miraculous financial endeavor.
- 891. I'm also in a financial bind.
- 892. I'm gonna need a cash advance.
- 893. Hmm.
- 894. This is where the magic happens, baby.
- 895. MTV spots WorryFree edition.
- 896. Hole puncher Jim Ellman.
- 897. This was the scene yesterday
- 898. at the RegalView telemarketer's strike.
- 899. The striking RegalView workers
- 900. are joined by other telemarketers,
- 901. phone operators and university students
- 902. from all over the area.
- 903. After a long day of hearty-ass work,
- 904. you feel me?
- 905. We ready to eat.
- 906. This is where we get our grub on.
- 907. Mm-mm!
- 908. Yum.
- 909. Swimming through the vat of hyena urine
- 910. is not as bad as it sounds!
- 911. What do we want!
- 912. We want enough money to pay our rent!
- 913. Yeah! Yeah!
- 914. We want enough money to not eat
Cup 'O Noodles every night!
- 915. Yeah! Yeah!
- 916. I'm so sick of Cup 'O Noodles!
- 917. We want to be able to go see our doctor
- 918. when we get drunk one night!
- 919. Yeah! Yeah!
- 920. When we hook up with someone
without using any protection!
- 921. Okay. Okay, yeah!
- 922. And we think we might have
contracted chlamydia or gonorrhea!
- 923. Or any one of those crazy
STDs that you've never heard of
- 924. Fuck RegalView!
- 925. Fuck RegalView!
- 926. Fuck RegalView! Fuck RegalView!
- 927. Fuck RegalView!
- 928. Fuck RegalView! Fuck RegalView!
- 929. And fuck chlamydia, too.
- 930. Although strikers have kept
most replacement workers
- 931. from breaking the strike
- 932. every morning, Stackwater security agents
- 933. RegalView's elite Power Callers
into the building.
- 934. For more on the RegalView strike,
- 935. let's go to the studio.
- 936. This is Ken Bagget. Chanel 3 news.
- 937. Hey baby. Good morning.
- 938. No. Please, no.
- 939. Stop with that stupid voice, Cassius.
- 940. Didn't even realize I was doing it.
- 941. That's a problem, you know.
- 942. Sorry.
- 943. How long you been up?
- 944. I'm not up.
- 945. But I saw your TV debut.
- 946. Oh, shit.
- 947. - Cash, baby...
- Can we not. Please.
- 948. Look, I quit when the strike jumped off
- 949. because being with you
made it awkward for me. But...
- 950. Cassius!
- 951. You abandoned your friends.
- 952. Baby, look, I thought they'd
do a couple of stoppages and...
- 953. It's one thing to take the promotion,
- 954. but now you're a full out scab.
- 955. Come on, baby,
the Power Callers ain't on strike!
- 956. No, but they should be.
- 957. I'm so tired of talking to you about this.
- 958. You are crossing the picket line.
- 959. I can't ride with you.
- 960. Oh, you can't ride with me now!
- 961. But you was riding with me
all around Oakland.
- 962. Alright, fine. Well, no more.
- 963. Baby, what are you asking me to do?
- 964. Are you asking me to quit
the fattest job I ever had?
- 965. But Cassius, it's not fat!
- 966. It is morally emaciated.
- 967. You sell fucking slave labor, Cassius!
- 968. What the fuck isn't slave labor?
- 969. Oh, my God! Side-stepping.
- 970. You side-step more
than the fucking Temptations.
- 971. You know what, fuck you, man!
- 972. Fuck you, alright!
- 973. Fuck you 'cause I'm doing something
- 974. that I'm really fucking good at.
- 975. I'm really good at it and I'm important.
- 976. I'm making shit happen.
- 977. And you don't appreciate the shit
- 978. cause you already fucking had it.
- 979. And you're talking to me about slave labor?
- 980. What is Squeeze and them
gonna do about slave labor?
- 981. What does Squeeze have to do with this?
- 982. They ain't gonna do shit.
- 983. And you ain't gonna do shit neither
- 984. by selling fucking art to rich people.
- 985. Fuck it.
- 986. Gimme the damn covers!
- 987. - What you doing?
- Taking them.
- 988. - I'm cold.
- I'm not playing Cassius.
- 989. - You're being greedy.
- Don't play with me, Cassius.
- 990. You don't even need all those covers.
It's not necessary.
- 991. The whole reason I went to work for RegalView
- 992. was to make myself more interesting to you.
- 993. Cassius, the old you
was way more interesting.
- 994. If you go to work today at RegalView
- 995. crossing the picket line...
- 996. we're done.
- 997. Elbows and assholes, people! Let's go!
- 998. Chisels or dynamite, Cassius. You pick.
- 999. Yeah, agreed. I just have to follow up
- 1000. on this lead I've been working on.
- 1001. This motherfucker right here...
- 1002. is on fire!
- 1003. Let's give it up for the boy wonder!
- 1004. Huzzah!
- 1005. Yeah, yeah! Some for the homeys.
- 1006. And some for me!
- 1007. Bag them, tag them, rag them!
- 1008. I trained her. I trained her.
- 1009. - We hunted mammoths!
- 1010. Douse him. Douse our winner with champagne.
- 1011. Scabs won't pass!
- 1012. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1013. Scabs won't pass!
- 1014. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1015. Move!
- 1016. I said get back!
- 1017. Have a cola and smile, bitch!
- 1018. Thank you very much, Miss Welcrott.
- 1019. I'll talk to you soon. Mm-hmm.
- 1020. Okay, bye.
- 1021. You, my friend,
- 1022. you are the best decision
I've made in quite a long time.
- 1023. I have to pat myself on the ass for that.
- 1024. Thank you, Mister.
- 1025. Feels good to be appreciated.
- 1026. Don't call me Mr. , Cassius.
- 1027. Call me.
- 1028. Million-dollar question for you, Cassius.
- 1029. Do you like to party?
- 1030. I like parties.
- 1031. What are you doing tonight?
- 1032. Oh, I got this thing.
- 1033. Well my girlfriend, ex-girlfriend...
- 1034. Fudge all that.
- 1035. Hmm!
- 1036. Steve Lift is throwing his yearly party.
- 1037. Wants to see our new star there.
- 1038. Wants to talk to you, Cassius.
- 1039. I have been waiting years for this invite.
- 1040. Even Jay and Bey can't get this invite.
- 1041. Hell yeah. I just got to do this other thing.
- 1042. You go to your other thing.
- 1043. And I'll be there waiting. Pick you up.
- 1044. This is the kind of party
that could change your life.
- 1045. Beauty, love, and laughter,
- 1046. must be stimulated to thrive and flourish
under almost any circumstances...
- 1047. I realize you were
asking about specific... that one.
- 1048. Yes, that's interesting.
- 1049. You know what,
will you please excuse me just one minute?
- 1050. - Hey.
- 1051. I wouldn't miss this for the world, you know.
- 1052. It's beautiful.
- 1053. - You're beautiful.
- 1054. I love you too...
- 1055. but I can't hang with what I see in you now.
- 1056. What happened to your head?
- 1057. Oh, um...
- 1058. It's nothing. I was just shaving...
- 1059. Alright, I have to go get ready
for my performance.
- 1060. You should really stay and see it, okay?
- 1061. Okay, but I can only stay
for a little while, baby,
- 1062. cause there's this party
I got to get back to. It's important.
- 1063. A slave auctioneers party?
- 1064. - Hey.
- Yo, what's up?
- 1065. Thank you for coming.
- 1066. I wouldn't miss this for the world.
- 1067. You always know just what to say, huh?
- 1068. I literally just said that.
- 1069. I hope you stay.
- 1070. Yo, is the reason why
you don't call me no more
- 1071. is cause you sell out or
cause you're just a star?
- 1072. What are you talking about?
- 1073. Eleven million views, man!
- 1074. What the fuck?
- 1075. You're like the Ariana Grande
of disloyal niggas.
- 1076. Have a cola and smile, bitch!
- 1077. You could really help us out right now.
- 1078. We got them by the balls,
but they're holding out.
- 1079. We got the info on how much
this is costing them.
- 1080. You flipping sides could turn the tide.
- 1081. Don't be the leaf that floats down the river.
- 1082. Be the stone that splits the stream.
- 1083. Is that Tupac?
- 1084. Welcome, friends! Gather around,
- 1085. form a semi-circle.
- 1086. Tonight, we will have a
- 1087. In those containers,
- 1088. there are broken cell phones,
used bullet casings,
- 1089. and water balloons filled with sheep's blood.
- 1090. Cellphones can only work
with the mineral Coltan,
- 1091. which is found in Africa's Congo.
- 1092. The profit involved in this
has created hardship and wars.
- 1093. I will stand here.
- 1094. If you feel so moved,
- 1095. you may throw the items
in the containers at me.
- 1096. While I'm standing here,
- 1097. I will be reciting excerpts
- 1098. from the timeless
Motown-produced movie entitled
- 1099. "The Last Dragon".
- 1100. I'll recite those lines
Angela says to Eddie Arcadian
- 1101. as she leaves him.
- 1102. Let's begin.
- 1103. "And in the end, Eddie, you know what?
- 1104. "You're nothing but a misguided
- 1105. "with dreams of ruling the world.
- 1106. "Yeah, and also from Kew Gardens.
- 1107. And also getting by on my tits."
- 1108. Bravo!
- 1109. "And in the end, Eddie, you know what?
- 1110. "You're nothing
but a misguided midget asshole
- 1111. "with dreams of ruling the world.
- 1112. "And also from Kew Gardens.
- 1113. And also getting by on my tits."
- 1114. "And in the end, Eddie, you know what?
- 1115. "You're nothing but a mis...
- 1116. "misguided midget asshole
- 1117. "with dreams of ruling the world.
- 1118. "Yeah, also from Kew Gardens.
- 1119. And also getting by on my tits."
- 1120. Hey, hey, hey! Stop!
- 1121. What the fuck is this?
- 1122. Why would you subject yourself to this?
- 1123. It's a part of the show, Cassius.
- 1124. You of all people should understand, right?
- 1125. - Stick to the script.
- 1126. Don't you have a party to get to, Cash?
- 1127. Go!
- 1128. Go, Cash.
- 1129. Let's begin again.
- 1130. "And in the end, Eddie..."
- 1131. Well, I guess you're all wondering
- 1132. why I've called this meeting!
- 1133. Hey. Hey.
- 1134. Fucking sexy chocolate motherfucker!
- 1135. - Oh, yes!
- Cool guy.
- 1136. - You're coming with me.
- You're a cool guy.
- 1137. I know you're loving the new digs.
- 1138. Or even better, I'm digging the new loves.
- 1139. Stick around because...
- 1140. I think a lot of these bitches
- 1141. are gonna be getting naked later.
- 1142. You know, I mean,
your parties are the stuff of folklore.
- 1143. You got to meet the man of the hour though.
- 1144. Hey, Cassius Green.
It's a pleasure to meet you.
- 1145. An honor even, sir.
- 1146. It's okay, he's friendly. He's friendly.
- 1147. Oh, yeah, how you doing man? You alright?
- 1148. I'm really well, thank you.
- 1149. Thank you for inviting us, Mr. Lift.
- 1150. Just don't call me "Mister."
- 1151. Oh, uh... Steve.
- 1152. I never said "Steve."
- 1153. Sir.
- 1154. - I'm fucking kidding with you, man.
- Ow! Ow!
- 1155. You can call me whatever you want,
- 1156. you keep closing those deals.
- 1157. You must be like a fucking genius.
- 1158. I'd love to pick your brain
- 1159. because we need people like you at WorryFree.
- 1160. People who can comprehend
the big picture, you know?
- 1161. It's people like you that are
gonna save this nation.
- 1162. I mean look don't get me wrong;
- 1163. we still need the workers to do the work.
- 1164. Per se.
- 1165. But we also need people like you.
- 1166. People that can be trusted.
- 1167. People that can analyze
the challenge and adapt.
- 1168. Like a cunning racoon.
- 1169. Like a snake.
- 1170. Or like a tardigrade!
- 1171. Thanks...
- 1172. Go, I'll lock up.
- 1173. Great performance tonight, D!
- 1174. I told you, you didn't have to do that.
- 1175. No, it's my pleasure. It was good.
- 1176. So, you gonna tell me what
you thought about the show now?
- 1177. It was, uh...
- 1178. fiery.
- 1179. Fiery? What the fuck?
- 1180. That's what you thought? That's it?
- 1181. It was fiery. It was great.
- 1182. Alright. Shh, you can tell me later.
- 1183. So now, I gotta climb over the side
of this overturned jeep
- 1184. cause I got to pry the AK out
- 1185. from under the crushed bloody body
- 1186. of my now inconveniently
deceased guide, right?
- 1187. And just as I get this thing out
I spin around.
- 1188. And this fucking thing
starts to charge and it got a...
- 1189. Fucker took two mags to the head.
- 1190. Turned that bitch into a trophy.
- 1191. What about you, Cash?
- 1192. You ever had to bust a cap in anybody's ass?
- 1193. - Green, no...
- Shut the fuck up,
- 1194. I'm talking to the man of the hour here.
- 1195. Come on man, have a seat.
- 1196. Come on.
- 1197. I want to hear about some of that
Oakland gangster shit, man.
- 1198. - Oaktown.
- Just right here?
- 1199. - Just sit down?
- 1200. Well...
- 1201. Luckily, I have not had
to put a cap in anyone's ass.
- 1202. Or head or anything.
- 1203. So, I don't have any cool stories, sorry.
- 1204. Alright, well I mean
give us something. Right?
- 1205. These boring cunts are at
every single one of my parties.
- 1206. You're different, man. Make an impression.
- 1207. At least take off the white voice.
- 1208. And I know you can bust a rap, right?
- 1209. No, actually I can't.
- 1210. Bullshit. Come on. Bullshit.
- 1211. I can't, man.
- 1212. I mean I can listen to rap,
well, but I just can't rap.
- 1213. It's actually embarrassing.
- 1214. I don't know. I think he's lying.
- 1215. I think you can rap.
- 1216. I think you should rap.
- 1217. Rap, rap, rap...
- 1218. Rap, rap, rap, rap, rap, rap.
- 1219. Rap, rap, rap.
- 1220. Rap, rap, rap, rap, rap, rap.
- 1221. Rap, rap, rap.
- 1222. Rap, rap, rap, rap, rap, rap.
- 1223. Smash!
- 1224. Go through that big ass foyer.
- 1225. Go through the door next to the stairs.
- 1226. Go down the other stairs. Hang a left.
- 1227. Go to the end of the hallway.
- 1228. Then make a right.
- 1229. You'll see it.
- 1230. Big magenta colored doors
at the end of the hall.
- 1231. Steve Lift will be waiting for you.
- 1232. He wants you in there.
- 1233. Look here, young blood. We don't cry
about the shit that should be.
- 1234. We just thrive on what is and what is...
- 1235. opportunity.
- 1236. This could be big, Cassius.
- 1237. Don't do that thing.
- 1238. - What thing?
- That thing where you fuck it up.
- 1239. Clean yourself up.
- 1240. Heads up.
- 1241. This place is fucking nuts, man.
- 1242. Thank you. I will accept
your backhanded compliment.
- 1243. Please. Take a seat, Mr. Cassius Green.
- 1244. - How's your head, you alright?
- No, it's perfect.
- 1245. Well, here, in this lair
- 1246. we do no line before its time.
- 1247. And for you, my friend, it is time.
- 1248. Cause you are rolling with the big dogs now.
- 1249. Fuck it!
- 1250. Fuck! It's strong, man!
- 1251. Oh, yeah. I have a proposition for you, Cash.
- 1252. And I want to listen to your
- 1253. I want you at WorryFree.
- 1254. I see something in you.
- 1255. I think that you are more
- 1256. than just the world's greatest telemarketer
- 1257. since Hal Jameson.
- 1258. You know what that's very interesting.
- 1259. Boring, though.
- 1260. I want to talk about the dollars
- 1261. and zeros and the commas and shit.
- 1262. Cocky. I like it.
- 1263. Watch this little video proposal
we put together
- 1264. and you'll understand everything. Alright?
- 1265. You know, I kind of got to piss.
- 1266. So, could we, like, kind of watch this
- 1267. after I get back from the bathroom?
- 1268. No.
- 1269. Hella gotta piss, man.
- 1270. Okay fine. Out the door,
- 1271. halfway down the hallway, jade door.
- 1272. Jade door, okay.
- 1273. Okay...
- 1274. Wow...
- 1275. Alright...
- 1276. Serious?
- 1277. One stall.
- 1278. Hey, you on your way in or out, man?
- 1279. Can you help me?
- 1280. No. No, I can't. Sorry.
- 1281. Please. Could you help me?
- 1282. Fucked up, man. I'm really hurt.
- 1283. Oh, shit. Okay.
- 1284. Just hold on, man.
- 1285. - Please... help me.
- 1286. Help me! Help me!
- 1287. No, no, no, no, no, no! Don't touch me.
- 1288. - Help us!
- Help me!
- 1289. Hey, dumb fuck!
- 1290. What the fuck, man!
- 1291. - I said the jade door.
- That is the jade door.
- 1292. No, that's an olive door.
- 1293. That's very clearly an olive door.
- 1294. That's a jade door.
- 1295. Look, you got to get me the fuck out of here.
- 1296. Okay, calm, calm. This is
a big misunderstanding. Okay?
- 1297. Let's just take a deep breath and calm down.
- 1298. We're gonna go back to my office.
- 1299. I'm gonna explain everything to you, alright?
- 1300. Wait, do you still have to pee?
- 1301. I mean, I pissed on myself, man.
- 1302. So, no I don't have to pee.
- 1303. Look, I got to get the fuck out of here.
- 1304. No, no, no, no, no, no.
- 1305. Here's the deal.
- 1306. I can't let you leave without
explaining everything. Alright?
- 1307. And if you'd even seen the video
- 1308. before you went in there
you wouldn't even be scared.
- 1309. What the fuck was that thing in there, man?
- 1310. It's...
- 1311. the video is gonna show you everything.
- 1312. Don't worry about it.
- 1313. There's a lot of production value in this.
- 1314. Since the dawn of time,
- 1315. or least since before anyone
cares to remember,
- 1316. we have used our wits to survive.
- 1317. But what has allowed us to thrive
- 1318. was our use of tools.
- 1319. A natural development.
- 1320. But what are tools
- 1321. if not extensions of the appendages
- 1322. with which we were born?
- 1323. Humans have modified ourselves
- 1324. We train ourselves to fight.
- 1325. We work out.
- 1326. We study.
- 1327. WorryFree is carrying forward this lineage
- 1328. of natural developments
that began in prehistoric times.
- 1329. We realize that human labor
has its limitations.
- 1330. And, so, our scientists
have discovered a way.
- 1331. A chemical change to make humans stronger,
- 1332. more obedient, more durable
- 1333. and therefore more efficient and profitable.
- 1334. We are proud to announce to our shareholders
- 1335. that a new day in human
productivity is dawning.
- 1336. Our workforce of Equisapiens
- 1337. will make WorryFree
- 1338. the most profitable company in human history.
- 1339. And you, our shareholders,
- 1340. will be a part of that history.
- 1341. See? It's all just a big misunderstanding.
- 1342. This ain't no fucking misunderstanding, man!
- 1343. So, you making half-human,
half-horse fucking things
- 1344. so you can make more money?
- 1345. Yeah, basically.
- 1346. I just didn't want you to think I was crazy.
- 1347. That I was doing this for no reason.
- 1348. Because this isn't irrational.
- 1349. Oh.
- 1350. Cool. Alright.
- 1351. Cool. No, I understand.
- 1352. I just... I just got to leave now, man.
- 1353. So, please get the fuck out of my way.
- 1354. We haven't finished the movie.
- 1355. Call me about that next week, please.
- 1356. And then we'll talk about it.
- 1357. Sit in that chair
- 1358. and we're gonna watch this movie.
- 1359. And then I'm gonna make you a proposal.
- 1360. Come on.
- 1361. Our worker modification process
- 1362. is simple and rather quick.
- 1363. It works for 70% of humans
- 1364. who take the fusing catalyst.
- 1365. And, see, this is how we begin
- 1366. the process of the transformation.
- 1367. They take what's called the
fusing catalyst. And what happens is...
- 1368. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait.
Wait a minute, man.
- 1369. What the fuck did you give me to snort? Huh?
- 1370. What the... what the fuck was that?
- 1371. - Wait, what?
- What did I snort?
- 1372. Cause I'm, I'm not even fucking high.
- 1373. You're not what? Wait, wait wait. Wait.
- 1374. No, I don't give a fuck
about that anymore, alright?
- 1375. I don't give a fuck about that shit.
- 1376. If you had me snort some shit
- 1377. that's gonna have me mutated, man,
- 1378. I want you to fucking shoot me!
- 1379. Cash. What you snorted was
100% Peruvian, man.
- 1380. I need you to be a little bit
more particular, man.
- 1381. You know, they got fucking
horses in Peru, probably.
- 1382. - Motherfucker!
- You're gonna get semantic on me?
- 1383. No, I'm not getting semantic.
- 1384. You're the one that's being semantic
- 1385. if you refer to the fucking horses as a 100%.
- 1386. Fuck that. It doesn't even matter.
- 1387. Was it coke? Was it not coke?
- 1388. - What was it?
- Cash. It was coke.
- 1389. Calm down, man.
- 1390. You're... I wouldn't just give you
- 1391. the fusing catalyst without telling you.
- 1392. I'm not evil. Okay?
- 1393. The reason you're not high
- 1394. is because your adrenaline
is pumping so hard right now
- 1395. that to be perfectly honest
- 1396. you're starting to harsh both
of our mellows. Okay?
- 1397. So, sit down and just take a breath, man.
- 1398. It's fucking adrenaline.
- 1399. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
- 1400. It's fine, okay. Just breathe.
- 1401. Okay?
- 1402. This is fucking weird shit.
- 1403. Okay?
- 1404. Now, the proposal that
I want to make you is this...
- 1405. That is the future of labor. Okay?
- 1406. They're bigger. They're stronger.
- 1407. They hopefully gripe a lot less.
- 1408. And also, soon, I'm gonna
have millions of them.
- 1409. Fucking crazy...
- 1410. They're gonna form their own society.
- 1411. They'll probably form their own culture.
- 1412. Then maybe they want to organize.
- 1413. Maybe they want to rebel.
- 1414. And that's why we need someone on the inside
- 1415. who represents WorryFree's needs.
- 1416. Someone they can relate to.
- 1417. Talking about a manager
- 1418. for fucking horse people.
- 1419. No. No.
- 1420. The Equisapien Martin Luther King, Junior.
- 1421. But one that we create.
- 1422. One that we control.
- 1423. So, you want to...
want to have a false leader
- 1424. for these fucking horse people.
- 1425. But at the same time, he works for you?
- 1426. Yeah. Keeps shit simple.
- 1427. Well, why the fuck did you choose me?
- 1428. Out of everybody you could have chose,
why did you pick me?
- 1429. - For what?
- Cash. Cash.
- 1430. You are awesome.
- 1431. I've never seen anyone go through the ranks
- 1432. at RegalView like you did.
- 1433. And I want someone like that at WorryFree.
- 1434. Someone hungry.
- 1435. Someone who'll fucking shank
their own friend in the back
- 1436. if it means getting what they want.
- 1437. Now, look, I can see that you're freaked out.
- 1438. And that you want to say no.
- 1439. But I wouldn't do that before
you see what I'm offering.
- 1440. No, man. No, no.
- 1441. There's no fucking amount of money
- 1442. that will make me do that shit.
- 1443. Two things.
- 1444. it's a short-term contract.
- 1445. Five years. Done.
- 1446. Then we give you the diffuser antidote
- 1447. special sauce serum
- 1448. and you're back to normal.
- 1449. And the second one,
and I want you to remember this.
- 1450. You're gonna have a horse cock.
- 1451. What the fuck is a special antidote
sauce serum? What the f...
- 1452. It sounds like you made that shit up, man.
That shit ain't real.
- 1453. No, it's real. And so is my offer.
- 1454. Five years as our man amongst horses.
- 1455. For one hundred million dollars.
- 1456. Just go sleep on it. Okay?
- 1457. And after that, holla at your boy. Okay?
- 1458. Get out in that party and go fuck something.
- 1459. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck.
- 1460. Fuck! Fuck!
- 1461. Where's my cell phone?
- 1462. San Francisco Chronicle, good morning.
- 1463. Um... Eric. Eric Arnold, please.
- 1464. One moment.
- 1465. Hello.
- 1466. Okay, Eric Arnold. My name is Cassius Green.
- 1467. I have some important information.
- 1468. Some very, very important information
- 1469. that I think you would really,
really be interested in.
- 1470. - Okay, shoot.
- Okay, uh... alright.
- 1471. They turning motherfuckers into horse-people.
- 1472. Horse... half-horse, half-human
people that work. Alright.
- 1473. Look, they have you snort some fucking coke,
- 1474. and, well, it's not really coke,
- 1475. but you snort it and it has
your nostrils get all big
- 1476. and then you get a horse dick and shit.
- 1477. And listen... listen, you got
to get this story out here, man,
- 1478. because look, you put...
- 1479. Jake?
- 1480. What you talking about? No. Cassius.
- 1481. Cassius Green.
- 1482. The first thing we're gonna do
- 1483. is cut a little nib into the cola can.
- 1484. Voila!"Have a cola and smile, bitch," wig!
- 1485. Fuck! Where the fuck is my cellphone?
- 1486. And the strangest thing
- 1487. to happen in advertising history
- 1488. Soda Cola has announced
working with Cynthia Rose,
- 1489. the foul-mouthed heroine with perfect aim
- 1490. from the "Cola-and-Smile-Bitch" YouTube clip.
- 1491. Rose reportedly signed for an amount of money
- 1492. that could buy four white babies.
- 1493. The strike breaker who's hilariously
pegged in that clip
- 1494. has been revealed to be named...
- 1495. - Cassius Green.
- Cassius Green.
- 1496. Alright Doc, now I'm, uh...
- 1497. I got a little worried, you know.
- 1498. Because I was looking at it
maybe from up here.
- 1499. But that it might be different.
- 1500. Is it bigger?
- 1501. No. No, it's the same size.
- 1502. I mean, I'm glad you're feeling yourself.
- 1503. Is that why you tried to
booty call me last night?
- 1504. I didn't try to booty call you.
I lost my phone. I told you.
- 1505. It doesn't matter. I got a new one.
- 1506. What is up with you, Cash?
- 1507. You called me at 3:23.
You left a video message.
- 1508. I didn't check it,
- 1509. cause I assumed it was lewd as fuck
and I wasn't trying to do that...
- 1510. Can I see that?
- 1511. Come on.
- 1512. We're hurting! We're hurting!
- 1513. Help us! Help us!
- 1514. Get back in there. Get in there.
- 1515. Please help us!
- 1516. We're hurting!
- 1517. Security code cleared.
- 1518. Love of Christ.
- 1519. If you beautiful perversions
don't shut the fuck up,
- 1520. I will turn you all into glue!
- 1521. Found my phone.
- 1522. I don't know, Cash...
- 1523. You got to do something. People got to know.
- 1524. Right? Honey, you got to tell them, right?
- 1525. Yeah. Yeah I mean...
- 1526. - Why did you show...
- I don't know, alright.
- 1527. I snorted something that was...
- 1528. I thought it was activated
- 1529. but it turned out it was just coke...
- 1530. But why did you focus on your dick, though?
- 1531. They have big nostrils
- 1532. you could have just asked me
to check your nostrils.
- 1533. - Okay check 'em, check 'em.
- Okay, okay.
- 1534. Yeah, they look bigger.
- 1535. - No, they don't.
- I think that's just cause...
- 1536. - Yeah. You're flaring them.
- No, I'm not flaring them.
- 1537. - You are, you are.
- No, I'm not.
- 1538. Just relax them a little bit so I can see.
- 1539. Okay. Look, listen. They're normal size.
They look normal size.
- 1540. They look normal size.
- 1541. I need you to know...
- 1542. I want to be clear...
- 1543. this can't happen again.
- 1544. I'm not going back.
- 1545. I'm not going to be a fucking Power Caller.
- 1546. That's a good decision.
- 1547. But I...
- 1548. - I still have problems with all this.
- I'm not...
- 1549. Only something happening to you
turned you against them.
- 1550. Okay. But I know how they view me.
- 1551. How I look in the eyes
- 1552. of fucking WorryFree and RegalView.
- 1553. They just view me as another one
of their fucking creatures
- 1554. to control and to manipulate.
And that's not me.
- 1555. Good.
- 1556. Good.
- 1557. That doesn't change what I said about us.
- 1558. And also, I kind of messed around
- 1559. with somebody last night.
- 1560. What? Wait...
- 1561. what do you mean you kind of...
- 1562. I need you to explain that one
- 1563. cause I don't understand
- 1564. what you mean by you kind of
messed around with somebody.
- 1565. - I mean did you...
- Everything but.
- 1566. Everything but.
- 1567. You see, that's almost worse than
- 1568. anything I can imagine in my mind.
- 1569. - Everything but. So, did you...
- Cassius, we were broken up.
- 1570. Okay? It's over.
- 1571. It's me and you that shouldn't have
messed around tonight.
- 1572. You want to know who it was?
- 1573. Do you plan on fucking
- 1574. or "everything but" -ting
with that person again?
- 1575. No.
- 1576. Nah. No, I don't want to know, then.
- 1577. No, I don't want to know.
- 1578. I have absolutely no idea what this is about.
- 1579. Maybe it's saying that
capitalism dehumanizes them.
- 1580. Maybe the artist is being literal.
- 1581. Maybe WorryFree is
turning workers into horses.
- 1582. And literally fucking them?
- 1583. Hey, bro.
- 1584. Ain't you the dude from the clip
- 1585. that got hit in the head with the can?
- 1586. No. No, everybody thinks that's me, man.
- 1587. - But that's not me.
- What's wrong with your head then?
- 1588. Damn, everybody thinks that's...
- 1589. That's you, that shit is funny!
- 1590. - What the fuck, man?
- Why you lyin'?
- 1591. That's alright.
- 1592. Happen to the best of us.
- 1593. Walk it off.
- 1594. This is Cassius Green
- 1595. from "Have-A-Cola-And-A-Smile-Bitch" fame.
- 1596. I want to be on your show tomorrow.
- 1597. "Have a Cola and smile, Bitch"
- 1598. "I Got the Shit Kicked Out Of Me".
- 1599. Today, YouTube sensation
Cassius Green is here.
- 1600. You had 500 million people
- 1601. watch you get pegged to the noggin
- 1602. and get utterly humiliated.
It was effin hilarious.
- 1603. The way your hair went up like that...
- 1604. The whole world is laughing 'til they pissed.
- 1605. Well, I got a new clip
that I need you to play
- 1606. and the only reason I came on the show
- 1607. was because you agreed to show this clip
- 1608. to your 150 million viewers.
- 1609. Well, if you want some ass,
you have to bring some ass.
- 1610. So, we'll get ready for an ass whipping,
- 1611. then jump in the shit tank.
- 1612. Then we'll play your clip.
- 1613. Could you play my clip now, please?
- 1614. Okay.
- 1615. Is it as crazy as the
- 1616. Not possible.
- 1617. It's crazy, Mary.
- 1618. - It's fucking crazy.
- 1619. Let's roll the clip.
- 1620. Help us. We're hurting!
- 1621. We're hurting!
- 1622. If you beautiful perversions
don't shut the fuck up,
- 1623. I will turn you all into glue!
- 1624. As a Power Caller for RegalView,
- 1625. WorryFree was my premier client.
- 1626. This is just incontrovertible proof
- 1627. of WorryFree's evil practices.
- 1628. They're turning humans into
- 1629. And I want the world to know
- 1630. that... that... that they're
- 1631. for the sake of profit.
- 1632. Now, we cannot let this go on.
- 1633. You have to call your congressman, alright.
- 1634. Call your local politicians
- 1635. and let them know we will not stand for this.
- 1636. It's been one day
- 1637. since the viral celebrity leak to the world,
- 1638. new scientific achievements made by WorryFree
- 1639. and their genius CEO, Steve Lift,
- 1640. which caused WorryFree stocks to sky rocket
- 1641. at a rate faster than any
other company in history.
- 1642. House and Senate leaders
- 1643. joined Lift in ringing the bell
- 1644. to celebrate the record stock market rally
- 1645. WorryFree's success has created.
- 1646. Fuck you!
- 1647. We are all sinners,
but in every sinner lies a winner.
- 1648. The Lord lifted you from the whore house,
- 1649. you from flop house, you from drop house...
- 1650. - Stop! Stop!
- Out devil!
- 1651. Stop!
- 1652. No. No. We're just doing dutch.
- 1653. - Thanks for calling, man.
- 1654. Look, I betrayed you.
- 1655. I know it's not gonna change anything,
- 1656. but I wanted to say I'm sorry.
- 1657. - I acted stupid, I was...
- Man, hey, we... we good.
- 1658. Alright, but all you got to do is just...
- 1659. just do right from now on, man.
- 1660. Yeah, I know and that's what...
- 1661. I tried to change it.
I tried to stop it. But it's...
- 1662. it's just right in front of their faces.
- 1663. They're turning human beings
- 1664. and nobody gives a fuck.
- 1665. Most people that saw you on that screen
- 1666. knew calling their congressman
wasn't gonna do shit.
- 1667. If you get shown a problem,
- 1668. but have no idea how to control it,
- 1669. then you just decide to get
used to the problem.
- 1670. Yeah, and that's why our plan for tomorrow...
- 1671. is important.
- 1672. 'Cause if we stop them
- 1673. from crossing the picket line
this time, we win.
- 1674. - That's a good plan.
- 1675. Tomorrow we show 'em how to give fucks.
- 1676. Ain't that about a blip.
- 1677. - Happy Halloween
- Look at that shit. You see that shit?
- 1678. What the fuck is that about?
What the fuck, man?
- 1679. That's what I'm talking about.
- 1680. - Get back in there!
- We're hurting! Help us!
- 1681. Security code cleared.
- 1682. Fuck you, RegalView!
- 1683. Fuck you, RegalView! Fuck you, RegalView!
- 1684. None of the strikers here
at the RegalView strike
- 1685. will tell us why they're all wearing
- 1686. their Cola-And A-Smile-Bitch wigs.
- 1687. Although the strikers have been
- 1688. extremely militant over the past weeks,
- 1689. they've not been able to stop
the Stackwater juggernaut
- 1690. from breaking through the lines.
- 1691. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1692. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1693. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1694. Elbows and assholes, people!
- 1695. Let's go!
- 1696. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1697. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1698. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1699. Scabs won't pass!
- 1700. Scabs won't pass! Scabs won't pass!
- 1701. Oh!
- 1702. The infamous Cassius Green,
- 1703. former Power Caller and strike line crosser,
- 1704. has switched sides.
- 1705. - Yeah, man!
- 1706. Looks like the calvary's arrived, folks.
- 1707. Get the fuck back!
- 1708. This way! This way!
- 1709. Come on!
- 1710. Over here! Over here!
- 1711. This is when the magic happens.
- 1712. Get them here quick.
- 1713. Hey, Cassius.
- 1714. Look out! Look out!
- 1715. Hey! Hey!
- 1716. Let me out!
- 1717. Hey!
- 1718. Hold your ground!
- 1719. Yes! Yes!
- 1720. Wow!
- 1721. Thank you.
- 1722. We. Are Honored.
- 1723. To. Be. In. Your. Presence.
- 1724. Dude. I'm from East Oakland.
- 1725. Talk regular.
- 1726. My name is DeMarius.
- 1727. Thanks for breaking us out.
- 1728. Oh, I'm Cassius. Cassius Green.
- 1729. No problem.
- 1730. WorryFree is here.
- 1731. Hey. Same struggle.
- 1732. Same fight.
- 1733. Equisapiens! Let's be out!
- 1734. Equisapiens, thank you so much!
- 1735. Hey!
- 1736. Mastermind.
- 1737. Are you serious right now?
- 1738. Serious as kicking the can.
- 1739. Don't... don't play with me, Cash
- 1740. cause that's some serious shit.
- 1741. No, man. That's yours.
- 1742. And I've got a car that'll do me just fine
- 1743. til I get back to work at RegalView.
- 1744. Plus, I wanted to say I'm sorry.
- 1745. Cash, man. Look.
- 1746. Just saying sorry is fine.
- 1747. This is good. This is perfect.
- 1748. This is the perfect apology.
- 1749. I don't want disrespect you.
You know this is cool, I'm...
- 1750. Hey!
- 1751. So, uh...
- 1752. now that we won that strike
- 1753. you cool coming back to work with us
- 1754. lowly regular telemarketers.
- 1755. Well, if the new and glorious
- 1756. telemarketers union will have me.
- 1757. You got to start fighting somewhere.
- 1758. - Huh?
- Alright, bro.
- 1759. - Be good.
- 1760. Kiss already, y'all.
- 1761. So, what about being part
of something important, huh?
- 1762. Oh, shit.
- 1763. It looks like the sun is about to explode.
- 1764. Oh, my God...
- 1765. Come here, sugar.
- 1766. We are a part of something important.
- 1767. Changing the world.
- 1768. Before the sun explodes.
- 1769. Well...
- 1770. I couldn't come back to the exact same thing
- 1771. after all that, right?
- 1772. What happened?
- 1773. What, Cash?
- 1774. What?
- 1775. I'm Cassius Green calling on behalf of
- 1776. Sorry to bother you but...