- 1. There is an old proverb which says:
- 2. Don't try to do two things at
once and expect to do justice to both.
- 3. This is the story of a boy
who tried it.
- 4. While employed as a moving
picture operator is a small town...
- 5. theater he was also studying
to be a detective.
- 6. How to be a detective.
- 7. Say Mr. Detective
- 8. before you clean up any mysteries,
clean up this theater.
- 9. The girl in the case.
- 10. The girl's father had
nothing to do so...
- 11. he got a hired man to help him.
- 12. To day, "Hearts and Pearls" or...
- 13. The Lounge Lizard's.
Lost Love in Five Parts.
- 14. Confectionery.
- 15. 1.00 $ Per Box.
- 16. 3.00 $ Per Box.
- 17. The local sheik.
- 18. I lost a dollar.
Did you find it?
- 19. Describe it.
- 20. I lost a dollar.
- 21. I. Goldman & Co. — Pawn Brokers.
Buy and sell every thing.
- 22. Money Loaned.
Diamonds and Jewelry.
- 23. 3.00 $ Per Box.
- 24. Some one has stolen my watch.
- 25. How to be a detective.
- 26. Rule 1. Search Everybody.
- 27. It looks like a job for the police.
- 28. I'll take charge of this case
and start by searching everybody.
- 29. Hey!
I'm the fellow who lost the watch.
- 30. Why don't you search him, too?
- 31. I. Goldman & Co. Pawn Brokers.
Watch and Chain, 4 $
- 32. I'm sorry, my boy,
- 33. but we never want to see
you in this house again.
- 34. Rule 5.
Shadow your man closely.
- 35. As a detective he was all wet,
- 36. so he went back to see what
he could do to his other job.
- 37. Can you describe the man who
pawned this watch?
- 38. Veronal Film Co.
"Hearts and Pearls"
- 39. Some one has stolen the pearls.
- 40. We are lost!
- 41. He is sending for the world's
greatest detective, Sherlock Jr.!
- 42. The crime-crushing criminologist
- 43. Sherlock Jr.
- 44. Don't bother to explain,
this is a simple case for me.
- 45. Poison.
- 46. Pardon, sir. I think there is
something in your drink.
- 47. By the next day the master mind
had completely solved the mystery...
- 48. with the exception of locating
the pearls and finding the thief.
- 49. His assistant: Gillette.
- 50. A Gem who was Ever-Ready
in a bad scrape.
- 51. That's a detective. When he's
dead I'll put you in there.
- 52. And now I'll tell you where
our little sweetie is this minute!
- 53. And she's waiting there for me.
- 54. Be careful or one of
us will get hurt.
- 55. Street-closed.
- 56. I never thought you'd make it.
- 57. Four wheel brakes.
- 58. Father sent me to tell you that
we've made a terrible mistake.
- 59. Trailers.to: Watch Full HD Movies & TV Shows