- 1. Watch Movies, Series & LiveTV
- 2. Thad...
- 3. I said no toys at Grandfather's.
- 4. But it's Christmas.
- 5. - Stop it!
- 6. Hey, Dad!
- 7. Hey! Thad,
- 8. you can't go crying to other people
all the time.
- 9. A man needs to know
when to stand up for himself.
- 10. Dear Magic-Isn't-Real Ball,
- 11. will Thad ever be a man?
- 12. Ouch.
- 13. "Outlook not so good."
- 14. You broke it.
- 15. Dad? Sid?
- 16. Someone help me!
- 17. Help!
- 18. Hello?
- 19. Thaddeus.
- 20. Thaddeus Sivana.
- 21. Who are you?
- 22. How do you know my name?
- 23. I am the last of the Council of Wizards.
- 24. Sworn to protect the realms
from the Seven Deadly Sins.
- 25. But years have passed,
- 26. and I grow weak.
- 27. That is why I seek a champion
- 28. to inherit my magic.
- 29. You want me to do magic?
- 30. With this,
- 31. all of my powers will become yours.
- 32. Ah. But first...
- 33. you must demonstrate
that you're pure of heart
- 34. and strong in spirit.
- 35. He lies.
- 36. Don't be his champion.
- 37. We can give you power.
- 38. Take the eye.
- 39. Take it.
- 40. Your father thinks you're weak.
- 41. Show him your power.
- 42. Take the eye.
- 43. No.!
- 44. What?
- 45. What happened?
- 46. Only the purest of hearts
can resist their temptations.
- 47. But you,
- 48. you will never be worthy.
- 49. Wait.
- 50. I'm good enough, I swear!
- 51. Let me back in!
- 52. Calm down, Thad!
- 53. - Don't open the door!
- Stop it!
- 54. - Calm down.
- 55. Hey, I'm gonna kill you,
you little freak!
- 56. Stop... Oh!
- 57. I was just there.
- 58. This man, this wizard,
he took me to a castle and...
- 59. Stop. Stop!
- 60. Stop it!
- 61. You miserable, whiny, little shit!
- 62. You could have killed us!
- 63. Do you understand that?
- 64. Dad?
- 65. Dad!
- 66. Dad?
- 67. You're okay.
- 68. You're gonna be okay.
- 69. You did this.
- 70. You did this!
- 71. No.
- 72. Dad.
- 73. Your magic grows weak.
- 74. Soon, you won't be able to contain us.
- 75. Seeking Spell,
- 76. find me one soul who is worthy.
- 77. No matter how long it takes.
- 78. Holy moly! The boys in blue!
- 79. Sure glad to see you.
- 80. I called as soon as I saw.
- 81. They're in there.
- 82. You stay here.
- 83. Police!
- 84. I saw 'em hide back in there.
- 85. - Police, coming in!
- 86. - There's nobody here.
- What do you mean?
- 87. - It's a closet.
- You really bought that, huh?
- 88. - Hey, no, no, no!
- 89. Stop, stop, stop!
- 90. Open this up right now, kid.
- 91. That's a federal offense, kid.
You can't do that!
- 92. Do not go in that car.
- 93. Come on, open the door. Please.
- 94. Please, come on.
- 95. Open this, right now!
- 96. Very good, very funny.
- 97. Very funny. That's great.
- 98. Uh, Dispatch, we need backup at
the Laurelwood shopping center, please.
- 99. Dispatch, cancel that request.
- 100. Some kid stole our walkie-talkies.
- 101. Walkie-talkies? How old are you?
- 102. No, no, no.
- 103. That's my lunch, kid!
- 104. Miss Batson...
- 105. I've been looking for you.
- 106. No. Gosh.
- 107. It's me. It's Billy.
- 108. Okay.
- 109. I want the tiger.
- 110. I know, honey, I know.
But Mom's not exactly going pro here.
- 111. We got one!
- 112. But I wanted a tiger.
- 113. Oh, but this is
the real prize, baby. See?
- 114. You can use that your whole life.
- 115. You'll always find your way.
- 116. I can't let the ball get away.
- 117. Mom?
- 118. Mom!
- 119. Mom!
- 120. Who are you with, bud?
- 121. Yeah, he says it's Billy Batson.
- 122. Hey, don't worry, kid.
- 123. I'm sure she'll come looking
before too long, okay?
- 124. They always do.
- 125. Mom, I'm home.
- 126. Yes?
- 127. Yeah, uh, is this Rachel Batson?
- 128. Who's asking?
- 129. Um...
- 130. Yeah, see, the thing is...
- 131. I think you're my mom.
- 132. You sure about that?
- 133. Sorry to bother you.
- 134. Just had to take my lunch, huh?
- 135. You save me any fries?
- 136. Foster home in Pittsburgh
reported you missing two weeks ago.
- 137. You're sending me back?
- 138. No.
- 139. They don't want you.
- 140. - Harsh.
- You laugh,
- 141. but you've run from foster homes
in six counties, Mr. Batson.
- 142. From good people
- 143. who want you, all in pursuit of someone
- 144. who arguably does not.
- 145. It's time someone looked you in the eye
and told it to you straight.
- 146. I don't need parents
to play make-believe with.
- 147. - I got a mom.
- 148. You're some detective.
- 149. Seventy-three Batsons
- 150. between the ages of 28 to 40,
and you've crossed out every one.
- 151. She's still out there. I know it.
- 152. There's a couple outside, Mr. Batson.
- 153. They run a group home.
- 154. I can take care of myself.
- 155. When you're 18.
- 156. Until then,
I won't have you living on the streets,
- 157. looking for someone
who never looked for you.
- 158. Give these people a chance.
- 159. 'Cause that's what they're giving you.
- 160. You're out of options.
- 161. I'm gonna skip the spiel.
- 162. Just know that me and Rosa, we get it.
- 163. We were foster kids back in the day.
- 164. Ooh, back in the Dark Ages.
- 165. Girl, I'm young at heart.
- 166. I got my finger on the pulse.
- 167. Yeah, that's a reference
- 168. to his blood pressure because he's old.
- 169. Billy, do you have any food allergies?
- 170. Gonna wish you did.
- 171. What?
- 172. We know
how overwhelming it can all be.
- 173. New house, new faces.
- 174. All up in your face.
- 175. Just take it at your own speed.
- 176. Hello?
- 177. We're home.
- 178. That's what happens when you suck!
- 179. So much for the welcome party.
- 180. Yeah, that thing
growing out of the couch
- 181. would be Eugene.
- 182. Is that him?
- 183. Oh, my gosh! Billy!
- 184. Whoa! Slow down, slow down.
- 185. Welcome home!
- 186. - And that's Darla.
- I'm Darla.
- 187. Big hugger.
- 188. I noticed.
- 189. Die, die, die!
- 190. He doesn't mean that.
It's a game.
- 191. No sodas after dark, remember?
- 192. Whoa. When did it get dark?
- 193. Oh, the poster.
I made you one.
- 194. Come look! Oh, no!
- 195. Sorry, Pedro must've been working out.
- 196. His goal is to get swole.
- 197. Just one hit! Just one hit!
- 198. Here.
- 199. Yes, exactly why your math department
is so uniquely suited for me.
- 200. Shut up! No!
- 201. I can't even with Eugene right now.
- 202. I'm sorry. Mary, hi. College interview.
- 203. I'm Billy.
- 204. What am I most excited about?
- 205. Oh! What a great question.
I was hoping you'd ask.
- 206. What am I most excited about?
- 207. Mention you're a foster kid.
Colleges eat that up.
- 208. What I'm most excited about
is the campus experience.
- 209. As a foster child, I'm a big believer
in finding family and friends
- 210. in the most unlikely of places.
- 211. I'm gonna miss that girl so much.
- 212. It's Caltech.
It's a very prestigious school.
- 213. And also all the way in California.
- 214. But we don't have to talk
about that right now.
- 215. It's a tough subject for me.
- 216. Do you like vegan food?
- 217. - Mmm-mmm.
- Because, see, I love animals.
- 218. Oh, no! The Tofurky!
- 219. Oh, no, we may have to eat
a real turkey!
- 220. - Is that...
- It's okay.
- 221. Come, I'll show you your room.
- 222. It's a bit of a madhouse,
I know, but it's fun.
- 223. Time to dance on your grave!
- 224. Watch the bum step. Pedro...
- 225. Say hi to Billy.
- 226. Don't take it personally.
He's like that with everyone.
- 227. Freddy.
- 228. This is Billy Batson.
- 229. Make sure you make him feel at home.
- 230. - Okay?
- 231. Maybe don't say anything too weird?
- 232. Oh, one weird thing is,
- 233. did you know that Romans used to
brush their teeth with their urine?
- 234. And apparently, it works.
- 235. Yep. Um...
- 236. Oh, it's a long way down.
- 237. Trust me, I speak from experience.
- 238. Victor pushed me.
- 239. They seem nice, but don't buy it.
- 240. It gets real Game of Thrones
- 241. What?
- 242. Dude, I'm just messin' around.
- 243. It's, um, terminal cancer.
I only have three months.
- 244. Kidding, again!
You look at me, and you're like,
- 245. "Why so dark? You're a disabled
foster kid. You've got it all."
- 246. Right?
- 247. Oh, yeah, that's the old Batarang.
- 248. I mean, it's a replica,
but feel how sharp.
- 249. I could kill you in your sleep
with that thing.
- 250. You more of a Supes guy?
- 251. Yeah, me, too.
Behold, the holy grail.
- 252. One nine-millimeter round
shot at Superman himself.
- 253. It's legit.
- 254. Probably worth, I don't know,
five, six hundred, maybe more.
- 255. What's in the bag?
- 256. Hey, it's all good.
It's good to maintain boundaries.
- 257. You don't gotta talk so much,
- 258. Anyway, this place is great.
You're gonna love it.
- 259. Dinner!
- 260. All hands on deck.
- 261. Thank you for this family.
- 262. Thank you for this day.
- 263. Thank you for this food,
even if it's not steak filet.
- 264. Big school.
2,000 students, you might think,
- 265. "Wow, so many strangers."
- 266. But not if you think of them
as possible future friends.
- 267. Then it's,
"Wow, so many friends."
- 268. The principal, her name's Shirley.
She's the best.
- 269. Next.
- 270. This is our security scanner.
- 271. Like in an airport.
It's totally safe.
- 272. I know what it is.
- 273. - Does she always do this?
- 274. Silence makes me uncomfortable.
- 275. She's almost never uncomfortable.
- 276. Have a good first day, big brother.
- 277. Look, you don't have to hug me
all the time.
- 278. We're not actually
brother and sister, so...
- 279. I'm sorry.
- 280. - Hey.
- 281. I didn't mean to make her...
- 282. I was overwhelmed, honestly.
- 283. He said I must be pure of heart.
- 284. He call himself a wizard.
- 285. He even dressed like a wizard
from Harry Potter or some...
- 286. But you're saying
that other people have experienced this?
- 287. In a sense, yes.
Do you remember what he said to you?
- 288. He tested me.
- 289. There were these statues.
- 290. Their eyes, it's like they were
looking at me, making me think things.
- 291. Horrible things.
- 292. And do these approximate what you saw?
- 293. Yes, that's exactly how I remember it.
- 294. I don't understand.
How do you know...
- 295. Recurrent imagery has proven very common
in cases of mass hysteria.
- 296. Mass hysteria?
- 297. I know. The term's a bit theatrical.
- 298. But take UFO sightings, for example.
- 299. Lights in the sky, flying saucers.
- 300. Isolated incidents of people
who do not know each other...
- 301. The symbols.
- 302. Ask her about the symbols.
- 303. Sorry, Ms. Kwan.
But as an example of recurrent imagery,
- 304. maybe you'll recall seeing
- 305. these symbols
before the alleged abduction.
- 306. I don't remember any symbols, no.
- 307. I think I got it on video.
There was something, um...
- 308. I remember the numbers
on my alarm clock.
- 309. They kept shifting.
- 310. Video?
- 311. Show me the video.
- 312. Uh, Ms. Kwan, this is Dr. Sivana.
- 313. Um, one moment, I can send it.
- 314. Hello? Oh, my God!
- 315. Who's there?
- 316. Hello? What's going on?
- 317. I 'm going to call the police!
- 318. Then this blinding light all around me
- 319. and I felt like I was getting
pulled down into something.
- 320. It felt like a temple
carved inside a mountain.
- 321. He looked exactly what you'd expect
from a guy who calls himself a wizard.
- 322. and how you were brought there
to save the world.
- 323. - Wearing a cape.
- And there's no ceiling.
- 324. We ran the numbers again...
- 325. Dr. Sivana!
- 326. I appreciate your enthusiasm,
but you're funding my project.
- 327. And when I'm interviewing,
I don't wanna be interrupted.
- 328. Fifty-six recorded abductions.
- 329. - I never saw it.
- Saw what?
- 330. Doctor, what is all this?
- 331. All these years...
- 332. I was convinced
I had the incorrect sequence.
- 333. Or perhaps the wrong symbols
- 334. to open the door.
- 335. But on that woman's alarm clock,
the seven symbols.
- 336. The sequence
repeated itself seven times.
- 337. That's the difference.
- 338. Is this some sort of joke?
- 339. It may seem that way to you
- 340. because we're not
in actuality studying mass hysteria.
- 341. What all these people have seen,
- 342. every single one of them,
is absolutely real.
- 343. An alarm clock malfunctions
- 344. and your first thought is
it's proof of a wizard?
- 345. - Hmm.
- Come on, Dr. Sivana.
- 346. You can't believe any of this is real.
- 347. Why, yes.
- 348. Yes, I do.
- 349. I've been waiting for this moment
for so long...
- 350. and now here we are.
- 351. You don't remember me, do you?
- 352. I remember you.
- 353. You were a boy.
- 354. And now you dare intrude in my kingdom.
- 355. Do you know what it's like for a child
to be told you'll never be good enough?
- 356. No, you don't.
- 357. What you said to me all those years ago
made me realize who I really was.
- 358. And you know something?
- 359. I am not pure of heart.
- 360. The wizard
is too weak to stop us.
- 361. No!
- 362. No!
- 363. You never found your champion.
- 364. But we found ours.
- 365. You are the true champion.
- 366. They're using you.
- 367. You're nothing to them
but a means of escape.
- 368. Through you, they'll spread their poison
to everything they touch!
- 369. Make mankind turn on each other!
- 370. You seek a pure soul, old man,
- 371. but no one's worthy.
- 372. Flight or invisibility?
- 373. If you could have one superpower,
- 374. flight or invisibility,
what would you pick?
- 375. I mean, everybody chooses flight.
You know why?
- 376. So they can fly away
from this conversation?
- 377. No, no. 'Cause heroes fly.
- 378. And who doesn't want people to think
they're a hero, right?
- 379. But invisibility, no way.
- 380. That's pervy.
- 381. Spying around on people
who don't even know you're there.
- 382. Sneaking around everywhere.
It's a total villain power, right?
- 383. Then they did this study,
and this is a real thing.
- 384. They asked people the same question.
You know, what power do you want?
- 385. But this time, they made it
so the answers were anonymous.
- 386. And most people, since they knew
that it was secret, said invisibility.
- 387. And I think that's 'cause most people
- 388. don't feel like heroes
on the inside, deep down.
- 389. You're gonna run away.
- 390. I mean, you stole my Superman bullet.
- 391. Dude, I get it. I get it.
- 392. You've been screwed over
way too many times.
- 393. You don't trust anyone.
- 394. That's the thing about invisibility.
You end up all by yourself.
- 395. I didn't steal
your dumb bullet.
- 396. Hey. How was it today?
- 397. That good, huh'?
- 398. Whoa!
- 399. Oh, my God! Freddy.
- 400. Are you okay?
- 401. - You okay?
- Yes. Yes.
- 402. What the hell?
- 403. - What is wrong with you two?
- Oh, ho!
- 404. No way that's gonna buff out.
- 405. You gonna pay for that, Freeman?
- 406. For the dent you made almost hitting me?
- 407. Yeah, sure. Um...
- 408. You guys take these?
- 409. Brett, stop!
- 410. Don't touch my brother!
- 411. What, do you need your fake family
to stand up for you?
- 412. - Stand up for yourself, Freeman.
- Yeah, huh?
- 413. Hey, Freeman.
Freeman, here, stand up.
- 414. Stand up for yourself.
- 415. What are you gonna do,
go home and cry to Mommy?
- 416. Oh, yeah.
You don't have a mommy.
- 417. Man, sorry about that.
- 418. That wasn't fair, but then again
you don't fight fair, so...
- 419. Back off, assbags.
I know how to use these things.
- 420. Hey! He's getting away!
Where you going?
- 421. Freddy, are you okay?
- 422. Hey, let's go through the back.
- 423. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 424. Nowhere to run!
- 425. - Go, go, go!
- Grab him! Move!
- 426. - Get out the way.
- Move, woman!
- 427. Whoa!
- 428. No, no, no.
- 429. You're dead, kid.
- 430. Yeah, you think you're funny.
- 431. We know where you go to school, buddy!
- 432. Woman on PM Next stop,
30th Street Station.
- 433. Change for the regional rail lines.
- 434. Uh... Hello?
- 435. What's going on?
- 436. Help!
- 437. Okay.
- 438. Holy moly.
- 439. Hello?
- 440. What the hell?
- 441. Who's doing this?
- 442. Hi. Um...
- 443. I was supposed to get off at 30th.
- 444. Billy Batson.
- 445. How'd you know my name?
- 446. I am the last of the Council of Wizards.
- 447. Keeper of the Rock of Eternity.
- 448. You're...
- 449. that guy.
- 450. Hey, listen, I don't have any money.
- 451. Do not patronize me, boy.
- 452. You are standing
in the source of all magic.
- 453. The Rock of Eternity.
Seven thrones of seven wizards.
- 454. But long ago, we chose a champion
- 455. and we chose recklessly.
- 456. He used his power for revenge,
- 457. releasing the Seven Deadly Sins
into your world.
- 458. Millions of lives were lost.
- 459. Entire civilizations
erased from existence.
- 460. That is why I vowed
never to pass on my magic
- 461. until I find one truly good person.
- 462. Strong in spirit,
- 463. pure in heart.
- 464. Look, man, maybe this is magic
- 465. and, I don't know,
- 466. but the people you're looking for,
good, pure people,
- 467. I'm not one of them.
- 468. I don't know if anyone is, really.
- 469. You, Billy Batson,
- 470. are all I have.
- 471. All the world has.
- 472. Lay your hands on my staff.
- 473. Gross.
- 474. And say my name
so my powers may flow through you.
- 475. I open my heart to you, Billy Batson.
- 476. And in so doing,
choose you as champion.
- 477. Thanks.
- 478. Real sweet of you, mister,
but I really gotta get going.
- 479. My brothers and sisters
were slain by the Sins.
- 480. Their thrones lie empty.
- 481. My magic must be passed on.
- 482. Now, speak my name!
- 483. I don't know your name, sir.
We just met.
- 484. My name is...
- 485. Shazam.
- 486. Wait, for real?
- 487. "Say it!
- 488. Jeez.
- 489. So just say it'? Like...
- 490. Shazam?
- 491. Yes!
- 492. Carry my name,
and with it, you carry all my powers.
- 493. The wisdom of Solomon,
the strength of Hercules,
- 494. the stamina of Atlas,
the power of Zeus,
- 495. the courage of Achilles,
and the speed of Mercury.
- 496. What happened to me? Why am...
- 497. What did you do to me?
What did you do to my voice?
- 498. You have been transformed
to your full potential, Billy Batson.
- 499. With your heart,
unlock your greatest power.
- 500. The thrones of
our brothers and sisters await.
- 501. Get me outta here!
- 502. Dope!
- 503. My brother,
I applaud your choices today.
- 504. Gold shoes, gold belt, white cape.
- 505. It shouldn't work,
but hot damn, it does!
- 506. Ow!
- 507. Hey, babe!
- 508. Yes, Officer.
- 509. I'm aware he's run away in the past.
- 510. Twenty-three times?
- 511. Guy's got no social media presence.
- 512. The guy is a ghost.
- 513. You know, guys,
I'm happy to look for Billy.
- 514. More than happy.
- 515. But no, you gotta wash the dishes.
That's what's more important.
- 516. "What are you gonna do,
Freddy, run after him?"
- 517. Very funny.
- 518. No, I said, don't scream.
- 519. - Uh... Victor? Victor!
- No, no!
- 520. - Victor!
- It's me. It's Billy.
- 521. It's Billy!
- 522. You asked me flight or invisibility.
I thought that was stupid,
- 523. but now I look like this
and I need your help.
- 524. Meet me back here after lights-out?
- 525. 'Sup, bud? You all right?
- 526. Yeah. Yeah. I'm just...
- 527. I'm really sad because Billy's gone.
- 528. And, you know, maybe it's my fault.
Maybe I did it.
- 529. Uh, you know, maybe I snore.
- 530. Hey, hey, hey.
Not your fault, son, all right?
- 531. We'll find him, 'kay?
- 532. You don't snore that bad.
- 533. But you kinda smell.
- 534. Oh, thank God!
- 535. Hey. Stop right there.
- 536. How do I know you're not a supervillain
using telepathic abilities
- 537. to make me believe
that you're Billy? Huh?
- 538. What?
- 539. All I have to do
is press "dial" on this thing.
- 540. No! No., I have proof.
I have proof. Here.
- 541. Look, I lied, okay?
I took your bullet.
- 542. - Oh, no! No., no, no.
- 543. Stupid adult hands.
- 544. But you saw it.
- 545. You saw it, right?
Look, Freddy, I swear. It's me, okay?
- 546. Look, I know we're not really
close friends or anything,
- 547. but you're the only person
that I know
- 548. that knows anything about
this caped crusader stuff.
- 549. - That's Batman.
- 550. Forget it.
- 551. Can I...
- 552. Oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah.
- 553. On... on, my God!
- 554. It's crazy, right?
- 555. What are your superpowers?
- 556. Superpowers? Dude, I don't even know
how to pee in this thing.
- 557. Okay. Can you fly?
- 558. Okay!
- 559. Let's do this.
- 560. How do we do this?
- 561. Just, um, like, Superman it.
- 562. Oh, my God.
Obviously, you have to jump.
- 563. Come on.
- 564. How is any of this obvious?
- 565. Okay.
- 566. Try, uh, to believe
that you can fly. Okay?
- 567. I read this deep dive
- 568. into peer-reviewed studies
- 569. and in six out of ten,
belief is the key.
- 570. Belief. Belief. Belief. Okay. Okay.
I believe I can fly.
- 571. I believe I...
- 572. I believe I can fly.
- 573. I believe...
- 574. Whoa!
- 575. Did you believe?
- 576. Yeah.
- 577. You wanna try invisibility?
- 578. How do I do...
- 579. Forget it. You know, okay.
- 580. Okay, okay, okay.
- 581. Oh, my God! It worked!
- 582. Where'd you go?
- 583. I'm right here. You can't see me?
- 584. Where?
- 585. I'm invisible!
- 586. I'm right here. Over here.
- 587. I'm invisible! I'm invisible!
- 588. Nice outfit, dipshit.
- 589. I might've been
- 590. and super-intelligence at the same time.
- 591. Freeman, I'm gonna come over there
and beat you.
- 592. Oh, my God!
The lightning emblem!
- 593. It was staring us right in the face
the whole time.
- 594. Literally!
- 595. Okay, okay.
- 596. Clearly, we gotta give you
a lightning-themed superhero name.
- 597. Yeah.
- 598. Oh, right.
- 599. Hey, yo! Back...
- 600. off.
- 601. Hyper-speed, check.
- 602. I'm sorry. I'm so sorry.
- 603. I thought you were the one
who was screaming.
- 604. I doused him with pepper spray.
- 605. Smart move.
- 606. Yeah, hey, Mr. Mugger Guy.
Give the old lady her purse back.
- 607. I'm your age.
- 608. And he didn't get a chance to take it
'cause I didn't let him take it.
- 609. Good. Yeah, good.
You're really on top of this stuff.
- 610. And that should teach you
that old ladies...
- 611. Regular-aged ladies like yourself
don't need your protecting, right?
- 612. So get woke, bro.
- 613. I'm sorry, who are you?
- 614. His name is Thundercrack,
- 615. hero to the people with all the
power and speed of lightning all in one.
- 616. Dude, that sounds like a butt thing.
- 617. Mister Philadelphia.
- 618. That's a cream cheese thing, dude!
- 619. Power Boy.
'Cause he's got all the powers.
- 620. 'Cause sometimes pepper spray
can't protect against evil.
- 621. Power Boy, do you know this child?
- 622. Like a teeny little bit.
I don't really know...
- 623. Yeah. He's like
a little miniature manager.
- 624. I'm his manager.
- 625. But Power Boy's not gonna work,
either, okay? So work on something else.
- 626. Hey, bud, what could...
- 627. Electricity manipulation, hyper-speed,
- 628. Dude, you're stacked!
- 629. You're almost as cool as Superman.
- 630. I didn't see you.
I don't know what just happened here.
- 631. I don't wanna know.
Just don't hurt me.
- 632. - I'm not doing it for the money.
- Thank you for your kind donation.
- 633. No, no, no, but if you
ever need any more help
- 634. just look for the superhero
that still can't fly.
- 635. Forget flying, man.
We just made 73 bucks!
- 636. Seventy-three bucks?
- 637. Come on!
- 638. Hey, wait a minute.
- 639. I just got an idea.
- 640. I'd like to purchase
some of your finest beer, please.
- 641. I don't know about this.
I mean, we don't have a fake ID even.
- 642. Freddy, Freddy, would you relax?
- 643. Look at me. Lam the fake ID.
- 644. Everything from the register!
- 645. Go, go! Now!
- 646. Come on! We don't have any time.
Let's go. Move!
- 647. We want it all! Hurry.
- 648. This is your chance.
- 649. Oh! Okay.
- 650. Come on, come on, come on!
Let's do this!
- 651. That's it. That's it.
- 652. Gentlemen,
- 653. why use guns
when we can handle this like real men?
- 654. Billy, look out!
- 655. Bullet immunity.
You have bullet immunity!
- 656. I'm bulletproof.
- 657. Today is December 8th,
- 658. and this is video proof of authenticity.
- 659. Shoot him again.
- 660. Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Here, here.
Go. Both of you!
- 661. Come on. Go to town.
- 662. Wait, wait, wait.
- 663. We still don't know if
the suit is bulletproof,
- 664. or if you are.
- 665. Shoot him in the face.
- 666. Shoot me in the face.
In the face?
- 667. It kinda tickles.
- 668. You're dead.
- 669. - Sorry about your window.
- Have a good night!
- 670. But you're welcome
for not getting robbed!
- 671. Come on! Let's get outta here.
- 672. - To fighting bad guys.
- 673. Bleh!
- 674. Ugh!
- 675. That tastes like actual vomit.
- 676. Hey, do you know habanero jerky,
- 677. if you eat enough of it,
it can burn a hole in your stomach?
- 678. Worth it.
- 679. Yeah. Probably not you, though.
You've probably got stomach superpowers.
- 680. Probably. Oh, hey.
- 681. What's up? I'm a superhero.
- 682. Yeah, his name is, uh,
- 683. Captain Sparklefingers.
- 684. No, it's not.
No, it's not! That's not my name.
- 685. Hey, we should hang out.
We're, like, the same age.
- 686. Oh, okay. I'm out.
- 687. Hey, wait up!
- 688. I mean,
it's a pretty sick view.
- 689. I totally get why Rocky
was training so hard to get up here.
- 690. You know, I like you like this.
This is so cool.
- 691. I mean, no offense,
- 692. but, like, at first you were kinda like
the opposite of how Darla is.
- 693. A dick?
- 694. Your words. Not mine.
- 695. But yeah.
- 696. All right, well,
I feel like every criminal
- 697. is either on drugs or asleep by now.
- 698. Wanna head home?
- 699. Looking like this?
- 700. Well, yeah,
- 701. I mean, usually,
we'd have a lair to go back to,
- 702. but that's long-term.
- 703. Right now, we have a bunk bed.
- 704. Just scares me thinking of him out there
- 705. This is what he does, Rosa.
- 706. Difference is, when they find him,
we'll be the first to take him back.
- 707. With open arms.
- 708. Didn't even make it two days.
Not even two days.
- 709. Baby, we did our fair share
of running off back when.
- 710. At least I did.
- 711. - Yeah.
- Even Mary did it.
- 712. Hmm? Twice.
- 713. That second time she ran off,
- 714. you said something to me
I'll never forget.
- 715. You said,
- 716. "It's not a home
until you call it a home.
- 717. It's something you choose."
- 718. All we can do is give him
a place full of love.
- 719. Whether he chooses to call it a home,
that's up to him.
- 720. Yeah.
- 721. You gonna help me with this tree?
- 722. This tree's so sad.
- 723. Hello?
- 724. Got lost finding the bathroom.
- 725. Oh, okay, Freddy, sweetie. Good night.
- 726. - Good night.
- 727. Freddy, who is that?
- 728. It's Billy. He's just really tired
and he has laryngitis.
- 729. What? Laryngitis!
- 730. I'm just kidding! I'm just kidding.
- 731. He's really, really tired,
and he wants to go to beddy-bye.
- 732. - Beddy-bye? Who says beddy-bye?
- Just hide, hide.
- 733. Billy, you're back. Let us see you.
- 734. We've been so worried about you.
- 735. I told you this was a bad idea!
- 736. Freddy?
- 737. Freddy,
what happened to the stairs?
- 738. Mmm!
- 739. Hey! Covering her mouth
like you're gonna kidnap her
- 740. is not gonna make her less scared, okay?
- 741. Darla, it's me. It's Billy.
I know I don't look like me.
- 742. - A wizard made me look like this.
- Maybe don't start with "wizard."
- 743. It's just gonna make her more confused.
- 744. Some old guy brought me to a temple
and he made me say, "Shazam."
- 745. Rosa!
- 746. Verbally triggered
- 747. You can switch by saying, "Shazam."
- 748. Baby, was that you?
Are you okay?
- 749. Uh...
- 750. I was screwing in a bulb.
- 751. Listen to me, Darla. You cannot tell
anybody about this, all right?
- 752. But it's Billy. He's a hero.
- 753. Yeah, but if a supervillain finds out
that he's a hero,
- 754. that endangers us, okay?
- 755. A hero's loved ones are
the perfect bad guy target.
- 756. I mean, is she even good
at keeping secrets?
- 757. - Moderate.
- 758. Oh, God.
- 759. Okay, listen, D,
- 760. you cannot tell a single soul
about this, all right? Please?
- 761. Why? What if it's people we trust?
- 762. Because good sisters don't tell secrets.
- 763. - I'm a good sister.
- Yeah, you are.
- 764. You know what'd make you
an even better sister?
- 765. Is if you fixed the doorknob
for us, okay?
- 766. Yeah.
- 767. - Sweet dreams.
- Sweet dreams. Bye.
- 768. - See you in the morning.
- Good night.
- 769. Hello, sir. How may I help you?
- 770. Hi. Sir?
- 771. Sir, you can't go in there.
- 772. You cannot go in there!
- 773. Sorry I'm late.
- 774. Thad, this is for board members only.
- 775. I'm aware of that, Father.
- 776. Now, that night in the car.
- 777. I swore to you I saw something,
but you never believed me.
- 778. So much easier to blame me, wasn't it?
- 779. And say that if I hadn't screamed
- 780. you'd still have your legs.
- 781. Well, now I have proof.
- 782. That's enough, Thad.
- 783. Dear Sid, you think?
- 784. You know, even before the accident,
you belittled me.
- 785. Don't make me
throw you outta here, Thad.
- 786. You don't need to make a scene.
- 787. Oh, brother,
- 788. the scene has only just begun.
- 789. Ask that if you can throw me out.
- 790. What?
- 791. Ask the ball if you're man enough
to throw me out of this room.
- 792. Let me spoil it for you.
- 793. Outlook not so good.
- 794. I've come here during
the season of giving to give you...
- 795. what you deserve.
- 796. Run!
- 797. Oh, my God! No!
- 798. No! No!
- 799. Help!
- 800. Somebody!
- 801. Help me!
- 802. You can't go crying to other people
all the time.
- 803. What sin best befits you, Father? Hmm?
- 804. I'll give you anything.
- 805. Money.
- 806. The company.
You want the company?
- 807. There it is.
- 808. Greed.
- 809. Do you honestly think
- 810. all this material you've accumulated
- 811. amounts to actual power?
- 812. This is power.
- 813. More than you ever had.
- 814. More than anyone has.
- 815. There is one more powerful.
- 816. The wizard found his champion.
- 817. Kill the champion
before he learns his true potential,
- 818. or he will defeat you.
- 819. Show me where to find him.
- 820. Oh, Greed,
- 821. you can have him.
- 822. No.
- 823. No... Oh, no!
- 824. No.! No! No!
- 825. Family is more than just a word.
- 826. At Sivana Industries,
our focus is family.
- 827. Uh, Burke.
- 828. Where's the truck?
- 829. I can hear it.
- 830. Oh, my God!
- 831. My truck!
- 832. - My truck!
- Are you kidding?
- 833. You know, guys,
- 834. I don't think that's gonna buff out.
- 835. Making the crippled kid
do the dirty work. Wow!
- 836. I'm a better lookout.
I can play innocent.
- 837. And I can't?
- 838. Your face gives off a very strong vibe
of someone who's hatching schemes.
- 839. - My face? This face?
- Yeah. Yeah.
- 840. Okay.
- 841. You boys got a hall pass?
- 842. Oh, us? Yeah. Always.
- 843. You!
- 844. You look like you're up to something.
- 845. Me? Up to something?
- 846. No. Never am I up to something.
- 847. Our dad's picking us up.
He got held up at the...
- 848. The business office.
- 849. The business office, huh?
- 850. Sure, kid.
- 851. Look, parents or guardians
- 852. must appear physically
to check out students.
- 853. Gotcha.
- 854. Okay, well, you hear that, Dad?
- 855. - Hey!
- 856. Well, hey there, son,
- 857. and hey there,
other son that I also have
- 858. that's related to that son
I just passed in the hallway.
- 859. I'm so sorry I'm late.
I got held up at the business office,
- 860. doing all the work stuff.
- 861. This is the security guard
all the kids admire so much.
- 862. Actually, that's the other one.
This one sucks.
- 863. That's not funny.
- 864. I'm gonna talk to him about that.
- 865. Anyway, this is me appearing physically
to check my sons out of school.
- 866. So, thank you so much
for keeping 'em safe, Detective Moron.
- 867. It's Moran.
- 868. - You ready?
- 869. Science!
- 870. English!
- 871. Health!
- 872. Oh. Oh.
- 873. Are you okay?
- 874. I'm sorry!
- 875. More powerful than a locomotive.
- 876. Locomotive.
What are you? An old prospector?
- 877. Can leap tall buildings
in a single bound.
- 878. Single bound.
- 879. I'm sorry, I'm so sorry!
- 880. I'm sorry, people. Hi.
- 881. - Your phone's charged.
- 882. Your phone's charged.
- 883. Your phone's charged.
- 884. You really need like a mic drop
catchphrase after you do some cool shit.
- 885. I've been thinking about that.
- 886. What about this?
- 887. "That's why you don't mess
- 888. Catchphrases obviously
aren't one of your superpowers.
- 889. And your phone's charged.
- 890. - Well, you think you can do better?
- What the hell?
- 891. Let there be light.
- 892. Yeah, yeah, baby. Yeah, baby, okay.
- 893. How do I... Never mind.
- 894. Shazam!
- 895. Shazam!
- 896. What'd you see? What'd you see?
Were there boobies?
- 897. You see nipples? Why aren't you talking?
- 898. We're gonna need more money.
- 899. Why? You were in there
for, like, five minutes.
- 900. Dude, they were very convincing!
- 901. Oh, get it, get it!
- 902. Go, go, go!
- 903. No.!
- 904. Stop! No!
- 905. - I'm not even looking!
- 906. - I'm not even looking! Oh!
- 907. - Why?
- Oh, and done!
- 908. Finished him.
- 909. A lair.
- 910. Yes.
- 911. And obviously, we're gonna have to
- 912. - be making this purchase anonymously.
- 913. Obviously.
- 914. And, um,
if you have a location on a cliff.
- 915. Like a castle-esque type thing.
- 916. - Overlooking some water.
- Overlooking some water,
- 917. seas, below it. Rough, you know...
- 918. Like a waterfall,
- 919. - so you can drive into...
- Waterfall, yeah. If you... Yeah.
- 920. Look, Maximum Voltage, is it?
- 921. You can call me Max.
- 922. Look, Max, why don't you just start with
how many bedrooms you're looking for?
- 923. - One!
- 924. - One?
- 925. What, am I running a foster home now?
- 926. Have you seen the one
where he throws the football into space?
- 927. So dope.
- 928. Hey, you guys
gotta wonder who's filming those, right?
- 929. I mean, that's bravery in and of itself.
- 930. I mean, is it, though?
- 931. Yeah. I'd actually argue
maybe even more brave.
- 932. Holding a camera?
- 933. Staring in the face of danger.
- 934. Like some weirdo fanboy.
- 935. Hey, Freeman.
- 936. I wouldn't do that if I were you.
- 937. What, is your bestie gonna hit us
with a wheelchair this time?
- 938. No, maybe not him,
but I have another best friend
- 939. who might hunt you down
and destroy both of you.
- 940. Okay, Freddy.
- 941. You may have heard of him.
The Human Power Storm.
- 942. Frequency Flinger. Sir Zaps-A-Lot.
- 943. Yeah. He's a man of many names.
- 944. You know the Red Cyclone?
- 945. You? My ass you do.
- 946. Oh, we're a lot closer than you think.
- 947. Maybe even at this very moment.
- 948. Prove it.
- 949. I will, tomorrow.
Tomorrow he's gonna come to lunch.
- 950. Right, right, Billy?
- 951. Oh, yeah, and then Superman's
gonna be bringing us dessert, right?
- 952. Tomorrow at lunch. You'll see.
- 953. And when he doesn't show,
then we'll kick your ass.
- 954. So, wait, my identity's a secret
so no one I know can get hurt.
- 955. Except when it makes you look cool,
then it's all good.
- 956. Billy, it's not like
- 957. They're just super douchebags.
- 958. So, you're breaking your own rule?
- 959. Got it.
- 960. This thing is as much as mine
as it is yours.
- 961. Starting to think
you think it's all your thing.
- 962. Billy, you're still gonna do it,
- 963. I mean, what would a good brother do?
- 964. All hands on deck.
- 965. Thank you for this family.
Thank you for this day.
- 966. Thank you for this food.
Sorry Billy's hand's on vacay.
- 967. Big news in Philly. Got a costumed hero.
- 968. He's doing good.
- 969. Yeah, but is he, though?
- 970. Ooh! Controversy. Into it.
- 971. Share with us your perspective, Eugene.
- 972. Just saying, he's what?
Charging people's phones?
- 973. So what?
I can charge a phone with a plug.
- 974. Preach.
- 975. Pedro, any thoughts?
- 976. Costume's stupid.
- 977. - Yeah.
- 978. Big white cape like
he's getting married or something.
- 979. What if he didn't get
to pick his costume?
- 980. Ever think about that?
- 981. You're a specialist, Freddy.
What do you think?
- 982. Yeah, Freddy,
let's manage to see the positive.
- 983. Okay, Well, I think it looks like
- 984. he doesn't have gratitude
for what he's been given.
- 985. Very specific. All right.
- 986. Maybe to the superhero,
- 987. gratitude doesn't mean
having to be clingy.
- 988. Clingy? Wow, interesting take.
- 989. You know, maybe sometimes
a superhero just wants a little me time.
- 990. You know, me time could also
be construed as pushing away his family.
- 991. Family. Ls that what they are now?
- 992. It's a classic symptom of
- 993. Coined by German psychologist
Heinrich Von German-something,
- 994. where superpowers become
an all-consuming narcotic.
- 995. Son, we're still eating dinner.
- 996. What he needs is a sidekick.
- 997. Name one cool sidekick.
- 998. Darla, why are you
so quiet over there, baby?
- 999. You're never at a loss for words.
- 1000. I'm eating.
- 1001. Why am I still doing this?
- 1002. Well, you can't skip every day.
- 1003. Not at your age.
- 1004. But I'm not your age anymore.
- 1005. But I can go with you.
- 1006. We just gotta trick the guard out,
- 1007. Billy, where are you going?
- 1008. You're still gonna have
lunch with me, right?
- 1009. Billy!
- 1010. Sir Zaps-A-Lot's
still gonna eat in the cafeteria, right?
- 1011. All right.
- 1012. Did you check it to...
- 1013. People typically give me
a little money, you know...
- 1014. You're a sweet couple.
You guys have a good day.
- 1015. - Oh, my God.
- Mary, are you okay?
- 1016. How do you know my name?
- 1017. Uh... How do I know your name? Uh...
- 1018. One of my superpowers is name guessing.
- 1019. Which is really weird, I bet.
- 1020. Uh, it's not as cool as
super-strength or super-speed,
- 1021. but it's really helpful
when I meet new people.
- 1022. Are you hurt?
- 1023. No, I'm okay. Thank you. Um...
- 1024. I just need a second to think.
- 1025. This has been such a weird day.
- 1026. Um, using my powers
- 1027. I see that you're holding
a letter from a college in your hand.
- 1028. Are you upset because you didn't get in?
- 1029. I got in.
- 1030. Well, now my superpowers
are failing me and I am very confused.
- 1031. Yeah. Me, too.
- 1032. I don't know. I know I should be excited
- 1033. 'cause this is my dream and I've worked
really, really hard for this,
- 1034. but it's like...
- 1035. I don't know. Leaving my family
does not feel fun, you know?
- 1036. Could I give you
a little piece of advice?
- 1037. Don't be worried about everybody else.
Always look out for number one.
- 1038. Gandhi said that.
- 1039. - I don't think he said that.
- Yeah, he did.
- 1040. - Gandhi did not say...
- Somebody like Gandhi said that.
- 1041. "Take care of number one."
- 1042. It was a really wise...
It might've been Yoda.
- 1043. - Listen.
- I'm sorry, no.
- 1044. Agree to disagree.
The point is, you do you, you know?
- 1045. You gotta look out for you. And get
as far away from this place as you can.
- 1046. I don't know if I want to.
- 1047. Of course you do. What're you gonna do?
- 1048. You gonna live in a group home
for the rest of your life?
- 1049. Look, families are for people
- 1050. who can't take care
of themselves, okay? So...
- 1051. And you can take care of yourself.
- 1052. Also, look both ways
when you cross the street.
- 1053. I'll just call him. I'll just make sure.
- 1054. It's ringing.
- 1055. Red Cyclone, hey! Hey, what's going on?
- 1056. Oh, that's crazy!
Yeah, it's Freddy, by the way.
- 1057. Yeah, it's crazy! Great story.
- 1058. He's not talking to anyone.
- 1059. I was!
- 1060. I was! We're friends. I know him, I do!
- 1061. I know him! I know him! Uh, yeah.
- 1062. Shit.
- 1063. Come on now.
- 1064. Hands!
Lightning with my hands!
- 1065. Lightning with my hands!
- 1066. Lightning with my hands!
- 1067. Hey. HEY-
- 1068. Hey, young man! Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
- 1069. What are you doing?
I'm in the middle of a show right now.
- 1070. How can I help you?
- 1071. I just wanted to say thank you
for showing up to lunch today.
- 1072. Yeah, I got a little something
called a, uh, suitcase wedgie, right?
- 1073. I don't know if you've ever heard of it,
- 1074. but it's when someone grabs
your underwear like that
- 1075. and holds you like a suitcase,
walks you down the hallway.
- 1076. And this was my underwear.
- 1077. Gross.
- 1078. You said you'd come.
- 1079. You said I would come!
I never said I was...
- 1080. I'm a superhero, dude!
- 1081. Well, you're acting real heroic.
- 1082. How much people paying you today?
- 1083. Listen, I have
serious responsibilities now, okay?
- 1084. But that's cool because
I can carry that burden with my...
- 1085. Hands!
Lightning with my hands!
- 1086. Oh, man!
- 1087. Holy moly.
- 1088. Don't move! Nobody move!
- 1089. Oh, no, no!
- 1090. Oh, no, no, no! Stay, stay! Stay!
- 1091. Oh, that looked like it hurt.
- 1092. It's him! It's that superhero guy!
- 1093. Help us! Save us!
- 1094. Come on!
- 1095. Come on... Yeah.
- 1096. What's he doing?
What's going on?
- 1097. No way.
- 1098. Oh, no, no.
Please don't make me do this.
- 1099. God, this is the worst idea ever!
- 1100. I did it! I did it!
- 1101. I got the bus! I got the bus.
- 1102. Nobody move in there.
- 1103. Oh, I gotta put this thing down.
I gotta put this thing down.
- 1104. Oh, no, no, no, no.
Doggy, doggy, you have to move.
- 1105. Move! Move! Shoo! Shoo!
- 1106. Please be a good dog, good dog!
- 1107. You're being a bad dog!
- 1108. Go! Go!
- 1109. Please go. Please move.
- 1110. Yes, thank you. Thank you. Thank you.
- 1111. Thank you.
- 1112. Yeah. Yeah, no, no, no, no.
- 1113. I was in the neighborhood, you know,
so I thought...
- 1114. Thank you!
- 1115. It was kind of my fault anyway.
- 1116. So, it seems Philadelphia has gotten
an early Christmas present
- 1117. in the form of its very own superhero.
- 1118. And we're out.
- 1119. - Thank you very much.
- Oh, of course, yeah.
- 1120. Dude! Dude, dude!
Dude, did you see that?
- 1121. Yeah. You electrocuted a bus
and almost killed these people.
- 1122. And then I caught it!
- 1123. Freddy, I caught a bus
with my bare hands, man!
- 1124. I caught a bus
like people catch fly balls.
- 1125. Like, who does that? I do that!
- 1126. Billy! You do nothing.
- 1127. You take selfies
and make people pay you.
- 1128. You know, forget it. I can't really
talk to you when you look like this.
- 1129. You just wish it was you.
- 1130. No shit!
- 1131. You think?
I would kill to have what you have.
- 1132. Because everything I do is, like,
- 1133. some desperate attempt
to get people to notice me.
- 1134. To not feel sorry for me.
- 1135. I mean, look at me! Look at me.
Do you even see me?
- 1136. 'Cause most people don't.
'Cause they don't want to.
- 1137. And now you don't either.
- 1138. I mean, you think this is who you are?
- 1139. I mean, Billy, you're 14,
- 1140. and now you're no better
than the Breyers.
- 1141. All this power, and all you did
was turn into a show-off and a bully.
- 1142. Whatever, kid!
- 1143. I do what I want!
- 1144. And I'm, like, mid-20s probably!
- 1145. Maybe even, like, 30.
- 1146. Chosen one.
- 1147. The so-called perfect man.
- 1148. Pure of heart.
- 1149. Flawless in every way.
- 1150. What made you so worthy?
- 1151. I'm sorry, can I help...
- 1152. Do you want an autograph or something?
- 1153. Give me your power.
- 1154. Or die.
- 1155. Oh, snap!
You're, like, a bad guy, right?
- 1156. Okay. Okay, okay, okay.
Before this gets really stupid for you,
- 1157. you should know that
I'm basically invincible.
- 1158. The weapons of man
draw no blood from our kind.
- 1159. I said, stop right there!
- 1160. The only thing
that extinguishes magic...
- 1161. is magic.
- 1162. Time to transfer your power to me.
- 1163. Oh, you did not see that one coming,
did you, grandpa?
- 1164. Them's street rules.
- 1165. Okay, okay, okay.
- 1166. I'm sorry, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
- 1167. I never should've punched you
in the nuts like that.
- 1168. That was totally my bad.
- 1169. We can talk about this.
- 1170. You grovel like a child.
- 1171. That's because I am one. I'm a kid!
- 1172. You don't wanna hurt a kid, do you?
- 1173. I believe I can fly!
I believe I can fly, I can fly!
- 1174. Freddy said if I believe I can fly,
then I can fly.
- 1175. So I believe! I believe! I believe!
- 1176. Okay.
- 1177. Superman!
- 1178. Superman! What arm is it?
- 1179. Why am I not flying?
- 1180. Please, I don't wanna die!
- 1181. I'm floating!
- 1182. What the hell was that?
- 1183. I can fly!
- 1184. Billy?
- 1185. Freddy! I need your help!
- 1186. You can fly?
- 1187. Who's the other guy?
- 1188. Santa!
- 1189. So, like, what do you and Mrs. Claus
do in the summertime?
- 1190. Well, in some ways,
- 1191. Santa is always here for you.
- 1192. Help Santa!
- 1193. Santa needs help! Help!
- 1194. Give us a shout if you need us.
- 1195. I'm just gonna chill in here
for a little while, if that's okay.
- 1196. This is crazy.
- 1197. This is crazy.
You don't have to fight this guy.
- 1198. This isn't your job. You can run, right?
- 1199. Yes, you can run. Awesome!
- 1200. Get back!
- 1201. Get away!
- 1202. - I'm Batman!
- Get him, Batman!
- 1203. Oh, sorry.
- 1204. Come on!
- 1205. Shazam!
- 1206. Billy!
- 1207. Billy!
- 1208. Billy, where are you?
- 1209. Billy!
- 1210. Where are you, Billy?
- 1211. Billy, come on!
- 1212. Billy. Where is he?
- 1213. Supervillain.
- 1214. Supervillain! Supervillain!
- 1215. Worse. Much worse.
- 1216. Radioactive anthromorph?
Psychic energy manipulator?
- 1217. I won't let you read my mind.
My mind is blank. You can't get in.
- 1218. I don't need to read your mind.
Because you are going to tell me.
- 1219. Where is he?
- 1220. Oh, my God, honey, are you okay?
- 1221. - Are you okay?
- 1222. What happened? Are you hurt?
- 1223. Come inside.
- 1224. We need to have a talk.
- 1225. Just don't be
so hard on him, okay?
- 1226. Running out on us! Lying!
- 1227. Huh? Then I get a call from the school,
telling me you've been cutting class!
- 1228. Getting in fights!
- 1229. Bill, the man saved nine people.
- 1230. Whoa! ls that...
- 1231. I'm questioning his motive.
- 1232. What's Freddy doing with a superhero?
- 1233. Or what's a superhero doing with Freddy?
- 1234. You remember dinner,
- 1235. when Billy and Freddy were arguing
like an old married couple, like this?
- 1236. When he rescued me,
he knew I lived in a group home.
- 1237. He knew my name. He called me Mary.
- 1238. Wait, are you saying Billy's
the Human Power Storm?
- 1239. Yes! You guys figured it out!
- 1240. All on your own. I didn't help.
- 1241. - I didn't break any promises.
- You knew?
- 1242. I'm a good sister!
- 1243. I mean, what were you thinking?
- 1244. And then you bring Freddy into it.
- 1245. Give him some space, guys.
He's a little upset, okay?
- 1246. Billy?
- 1247. You're him.
- 1248. You're the hero.
- 1249. Yeah, well, not anymore, so...
- 1250. Why do you have my notebook?
- 1251. Eugene finished your search.
- 1252. Look, I'm not a hacker, okay?
- 1253. But I have played Watch Dogs and Uplink.
- 1254. And maybe I did pick up a few skills,
which maybe did get me
- 1255. into federal databases
most people can't get into.
- 1256. Good for you, but I'm gonna go.
- 1257. Your parents' names
are Marilyn and C.C. Batson.
- 1258. What?
- 1259. You were born
in Zumbrota, Minnesota.
- 1260. They divorced when you were three.
- 1261. Your mom moved here that year.
Twenty months later, you got lost.
- 1262. You never found them
- 1263. 'cause your dad's been in prison
in Florida for ten years.
- 1264. And your mom's...
- 1265. What?
- 1266. Is she dead?
- 1267. She's two subway stops away.
- 1268. What?
- 1269. You know, you didn't find her
because she reverted to her maiden name.
- 1270. Hey, Billy! Billy!
- 1271. - Victor, get the keys.
- I got it.
- 1272. Kids, stay here
in case Billy comes back.
- 1273. Come on. Inside, let's go.
- 1274. Wait. I thought
we were running after Billy.
- 1275. No, we're gonna wait here for now.
- 1276. Billy?
- 1277. Freddy?
- 1278. Oh, how quaint.
- 1279. Actually, I take that back.
- 1280. What a shithole.
- 1281. Just a second.
- 1282. Hey, look, I'm late
for work already, all right?
- 1283. We don't need any magazines or whatever.
- 1284. Oh, I'm not.
- 1285. You probably don't recognize me...
- 1286. but I found my way home.
- 1287. Mom.
- 1288. It's me.
- 1289. Oh, God.
- 1290. Is it?
- 1291. Um... Hang on.
- 1292. Who's at the door?
- 1293. It's, um...
- 1294. It's no one, Travis.
- 1295. That wasn't Dad, was it?
- 1296. No.
- 1297. Listen, um...
- 1298. It's really you, huh?
- 1299. I didn't mean to run away.
You know that, right?
- 1300. I let go, but it was by accident.
- 1301. Yeah, no. I know, yeah.
- 1302. I saw you.
- 1303. What?
- 1304. I saw you after.
- 1305. So, it was never your fault.
- 1306. Look, I was 17, okay?
And my daddy kicked me out.
- 1307. And your dad just decided
not to be a part of anything.
- 1308. And I was hurting, and I was screwed up.
- 1309. - I want the tiger.
- I know.
- 1310. I know, honey,
- 1311. but Mom's not exactly
going pro here, okay?
- 1312. Billy?
- 1313. Billy!
- 1314. Billy?
- 1315. Jesus Christ. Billy, this isn't funny!
- 1316. Here you go, buddy.
- 1317. That should warm you up. Ls that better?
- 1318. Look, it's just once
I saw you with the police,
- 1319. I realized that they could do
- 1320. a better job taking care of you
than I ever will.
- 1321. But you're good, right?
- 1322. I mean, you landed on your feet.
- 1323. Because, I mean, you look real good.
- 1324. It's just...
- 1325. now is not a really good time
for me, Bill.
- 1326. All I wanted to do is
let you know I'm doing good,
- 1327. but I have to get back
to my real family.
- 1328. Here.
- 1329. What's this?
- 1330. Marilyn!
What's goin' on out there?
- 1331. You might need it more than me.
- 1332. Freddy, you were right.
I'm sorry I yelled at you.
- 1333. Come home, Billy.
- 1334. - Billy! Supervillain!
- 1335. Shazam!
- 1336. Who are you? What do you want?
- 1337. What do I want?
- 1338. I want...
- 1339. That.
- 1340. Whoa.
- 1341. Kick his ass, Billy!
- 1342. Yes, Billy.
- 1343. Try it, by all means.
- 1344. Let them go and I'll come inside.
- 1345. No, first, you come inside,
- 1346. then maybe I'll let them go.
- 1347. Good boy.
- 1348. Because that's all you are, isn't it?
- 1349. How old are you?
- 1350. - Basically 15.
- 1351. When I was a child, the old man told me
I wasn't good enough.
- 1352. Yet here you are, a coward.
- 1353. Run from me and the wizard chooses you?
You're not a hero.
- 1354. But I'm gonna give you
the opportunity to be one.
- 1355. Give me the power of the champion.
- 1356. No. Don't do it, Billy.
- 1357. Give me the power and I'll let them go.
- 1358. Darla, no.
- 1359. Don't go, Billy.
- 1360. - Don't go, Billy.
- Darla, come here.
- 1361. No, I have to.
- 1362. It's what a good brother would do.
- 1363. Billy.
- 1364. I dedicated my life
to getting here.
- 1365. I scoured the earth.
- 1366. No one believed me.
- 1367. No one helped.
- 1368. Not the wizard.
- 1369. Not my family.
- 1370. I only had myself.
- 1371. I get it.
- 1372. I get what that's like.
- 1373. Feeling like
you're all alone in the world.
- 1374. Stand.
- 1375. Feeling like there's that one thing,
and if you could just find it,
- 1376. then you'd finally be good enough.
- 1377. Stand.
- 1378. The champion's name.
- 1379. Say it.
- 1380. Look, no offense, mister,
- 1381. but I don't think these things
have your best interest at heart.
- 1382. Don't listen to this child.
- 1383. Take the staff.
- 1384. Hold it
and say the champion's name.
- 1385. They're using you.
- 1386. You have to see that,
that they are using you.
- 1387. Say your name.
- 1388. His name...
- 1389. is Captain Sparklefingers.
- 1390. And we're gonna keep throwing things
at your big,
- 1391. fat, ugly-eyed head,
- 1392. until you let our brother go.
- 1393. Boy, am I glad
I didn't sell that Batarang.
- 1394. - Pedro, is that a lamp?
- It's an ugly one.
- 1395. Come on. Come on. Come on.
- 1396. Guys, I appreciate the thought,
- 1397. I really do, but I don't think
your weapons are gonna help.
- 1398. You can put 'em down now.
- 1399. The door was right here.
- 1400. Billy, how do we get outta here?
- 1401. What, you think I know? I don't know.
- 1402. This way!
- 1403. Go, go, go. Follow Darla.
- 1404. Good job, Darla. Go, go, go!
- 1405. Kids?
- 1406. Why is this open?
- 1407. Freddy? Mary?
- 1408. Pedro, Pedro, come on.
- 1409. Freddy? Freddy, keep up.
- 1410. Darla, stay in front.
- 1411. We gotta hurry.
- 1412. Whoa!
- 1413. So many doors.
- 1414. One of these has to be a way out, right?
- 1415. Yeah, I would hope so.
- 1416. Not this one.
- 1417. Okay, no more doors.
Nobody open any more doors.
- 1418. Come on, Billy. What are we gonna do?
- 1419. Darla, I don't know.
- 1420. Yes, you do. Just think.
How'd you get out last time?
- 1421. Uh, last time, I thought about
the subway, and I was on the subway.
- 1422. Okay. Then, Billy, look,
think about the subway.
- 1423. Think about any place
except for here, okay?
- 1424. Come on, come on, come on.
- 1425. Why are you covering my eyes?
- 1426. Really? This is the first place
you think of? Wow!
- 1427. You're welcome!
- 1428. Why can't I see what's inside?
- 1429. You are not old enough.
- 1430. Old enough to know that was great music.
- 1431. Not my thing.
- 1432. Where's Freddy?
- 1433. Yeah, you, too, Sriracha.
- 1434. Hey, have a holly jolly Christmas.
- 1435. Freddy! What are you doing?
- 1436. Nice people.
- 1437. Nice people? Come on.
- 1438. Is that glitter?
They have glitter! Can I get glitter?
- 1439. No, not from them.
- 1440. Please?
- 1441. No...
- 1442. Darla.
- 1443. Go, go, go. Everybody, go!
- 1444. Freddy? Freddy, Freddy.
- 1445. One, two, three. Up, up. Up we go.
- 1446. Carnival, go! Go, Mary, go.
- 1447. Come on, Pedro. Come on.
- 1448. Don't run, but don't walk.
Just be cool.
- 1449. Act naturally,
like kids naturally act in a carnival.
- 1450. - He's not gonna look for us here.
- ls that him?
- 1451. - Oh, my God!
- Dude, it's Zap-tain America!
- 1452. - Power Boy!
- He's an impersonator, okay?
- 1453. Yeah, I'm an impersonator!
I'm a fake version of myself.
- 1454. Don't take pictures.
- 1455. Shazam!
- 1456. Hey! Where'd he go?
- 1457. What, is he invisible now?
- 1458. Oh, man, I just spit on a baby!
- 1459. Yo, what is that?
- 1460. Who is that guy?
- 1461. Champion.
- 1462. You don't deserve that name.
- 1463. See that? Look at that up there!
- 1464. Hiding behind
innocent people who will now die.
- 1465. Because deep down
you're still just a scared little boy.
- 1466. Oh, no.
- 1467. Run! Run!
- 1468. - Oh! What do we do?
- Just hold on!
- 1469. - To what?
- The bar, you idiot!
- 1470. Well, you wanted me to be a hero.
- 1471. Are you kidding?
- 1472. Okay, no. Old guy's up there
harboring multiple spiritual entities.
- 1473. Plus, he has the same powers as you.
- 1474. Plus, I mean, he knows what he's doing.
- 1475. Plus, I mean, you're my best friend.
I don't want you to die.
- 1476. If a superhero can't save his family,
- 1477. he's not much of a hero.
- 1478. That was a decent catchphrase.
- 1479. Shazam!
- 1480. Now, let's try this again.
- 1481. Or try that again!
- 1482. Billy, look out!
- 1483. Laser eyes!
Guys, he's got laser eyes!
- 1484. Too bad your aim sucks balls!
- 1485. That's his power matrix.
- 1486. His what-what?
- 1487. When the demon guys leave his eye,
he loses his powers.
- 1488. That's why the Batarang hurt him.
- 1489. Over here!
- 1490. - Wait. What are you doing?
- Trust me. Divide and conquer.
- 1491. We separate the Sins from the eye,
and he's just an old man.
- 1492. Gather the mutts.
- 1493. Run!
- 1494. Darla, no!
- 1495. Here. Take it.
- 1496. Take it. It's for you.
- 1497. Hold it tight.
- 1498. Close your eyes.
Everything's gonna be okay.
- 1499. - Okay?
- 1500. Okay.
- 1501. Shazam!
- 1502. Shazam!
- 1503. Playtime's over, boy.
- 1504. Your friends can't help you anymore.
- 1505. Shazam!
- 1506. Shazam!
- 1507. Nice trick.
- 1508. Catchy.
- 1509. One simple word.
- 1510. I have a better trick.
- 1511. Four words.
- 1512. Kill the little girl.
- 1513. - Darla, no!
- Take me instead!
- 1514. Stop!
- 1515. Billy, there's one more
demon guy in his eye!
- 1516. You gotta just rip it out
of his face hole!
- 1517. It's where he gets his power.
- 1518. Reach for it.
- 1519. I dare you.
- 1520. Wise decision.
- 1521. Hands on the staff.
- 1522. Billy, don't do this. Billy!
- 1523. - Billy.
- Don't do it, Billy!
- 1524. Don't!
- 1525. Say my name so my power
may flow through you.
- 1526. I open my heart to you, Billy Batson.
- 1527. And in so doing, choose you as champion.
- 1528. With your heart,
unlock your greatest power.
- 1529. The thrones
of our brothers and sisters await.
- 1530. All hands on deck.
- 1531. Say my name.
- 1532. Billy!
- 1533. No, not my name.
- 1534. Say the name that I say
to turn into this guy.
- 1535. Shazam!
- 1536. Guys.
- 1537. What's happening?
- 1538. I can fly!
- 1539. Guys.
- 1540. Check out these guns.
- 1541. No. It's not possible.
- 1542. Gee-whiz, mister.
Sorry I took your cane.
- 1543. Do you want it back?
- 1544. Guys, I don't believe in violence,
- 1545. but I think we should kick
this guy's butt, like, really hard.
- 1546. Whoa!
- 1547. Guys, I think I can move really...
- 1548. fast.
- 1549. Hyper-speed! Check!
- 1550. Billy! The eye!
- 1551. Look out!
- 1552. Whoa!
- 1553. What?
- 1554. - What!
- 1555. You almost exploded me.
- 1556. Dude, I've studied
the fighting techniques
- 1557. of every single superhero.
- 1558. What do you got?
- 1559. Well, that's terrifying.
- 1560. Enough games, boy.
- 1561. You think a pack of children can...
- 1562. Wait, what?
- 1563. You will beg for mercy
- 1564. as I feast on your heart...
- 1565. slow.
- 1566. Are you making some big evil guy speech
right now or something?
- 1567. You're, like, a mile away from me
right now. There's cars and trucks.
- 1568. I will have the world
eating out of the palm of my hand...
- 1569. All I see is mouth moving.
I don't hear any...
- 1570. Only I have the power to unleash...
- 1571. Ah, whatever. Screw it.
- 1572. Oh, my gosh. Those people!
- 1573. Hi!
- 1574. Wow. I caught you.
- 1575. I got it. I got it.
- 1576. Oh, my God. I do got it.
- 1577. You're not gonna believe this,
- 1578. but you're actually the first villain
I've ever fought.
- 1579. It's kind of a huge deal for me.
- 1580. Somebody help!
- 1581. Hi. Wow. It's really you.
- 1582. My name is Darla,
and I've been really good.
- 1583. What?
- 1584. Oh, crap.
- 1585. No, no, no.
- 1586. No, no. No!
- 1587. No! No, no.
- 1588. Oh, my God!
- 1589. ls he giving us
- 1590. So this is, like,
the Seven Deadly Sins, right?
- 1591. I mean, I've never been great at math,
- 1592. but, uh, the big, angry one,
that's Wrath, yeah?
- 1593. And then Gluttony, obvi.
- 1594. Pride, Greed, Sloth, Lust,
- 1595. who I thought was gonna be
way hotter, if I'm being honest.
- 1596. But that's only six.
Where's lucky number seven?
- 1597. Where's little man? Where's Envy?
- 1598. Is he just scared of me and my family
because we're so awesome?
- 1599. Because I get that.
- 1600. Like, the other sins,
they get to come out and fight
- 1601. because they're big
and strong and scary.
- 1602. But Envy...
- 1603. he's just the runt.
- 1604. And that's why all the other sins
never invite him out to play, man.
- 1605. Because they all know who'd win.
- 1606. And it's not weak, worthless, ugly Envy.
- 1607. Gotcha.
- 1608. Shazam!
- 1609. Shazam!
- 1610. Ready to go round up your buddies?
- 1611. No. No.!
- 1612. Here's the thing about power.
- 1613. What good's power,
if you got nobody to share it with?
- 1614. - Nice.
- 1615. That's disgusting.
- 1616. Fatality.
- 1617. I got the voice.
- 1618. What's that?
- 1619. I can have anything I've ever wanted?
- 1620. Billy.
- 1621. No, no, no!
- 1622. - Stop it!
- Don't look at that!
- 1623. Billy, don't do it!
- 1624. - You should hear yourselves!
- Not funny.
- 1625. You think I'm gonna put
a demon ball in my head?
- 1626. That's disgusting.
- 1627. That's funny. That's pretty funny.
You got me going.
- 1628. - You got me going.
- Uh... Guys.
- 1629. What?
- 1630. Oh. Hey.
- 1631. Oh, wow.
- 1632. All right, We did it!
- 1633. Hey, all right, yeah! We did it!
- 1634. We did it!
- 1635. Hey, you guys are all safe.
There's no more danger anymore.
- 1636. - We're fine. It's okay.
- All right, all right, all right.
- 1637. We're good.
- 1638. You sure this is gonna work?
- 1639. Told ya.
- 1640. Whoa!
- 1641. Whoa!
- 1642. You guys know what this place is, right?
- 1643. A dark, haunted cave with demon statues.
- 1644. Well, yes, but also...
- 1645. Lair! We got a lair!
- 1646. - Lair.
- 1647. No, you right.
- 1648. We got a lair.
- 1649. What's a lair?
- 1650. And thanks to six superheroes,
- 1651. citizens are back in their homes,
safe again with their families.
- 1652. And here with an eyewitness account
of the events...
- 1653. It was crazy, man!
- 1654. Creatures from hell!
- 1655. Lightning coming out
of everyone's everything!
- 1656. And that is not cool, man!
- 1657. So, first day as a superhero.
- 1658. Automatic top spot
for best ever.
- 1659. The man shattered
the glass noodle ceiling.
- 1660. - No. That's racist.
- Not if I say it.
- 1661. Guys.
- 1662. - All hands on deck.
- 1663. Wait, wait, wait.
- 1664. Wait.
- 1665. Thank you for this food.
- 1666. Thank you for this day.
- 1667. Thank you for this family.
- 1668. I thought maybe this time I'd stay.
- 1669. I mean, after all,
- 1670. I'm home.
- 1671. He better not sit at our table.
- 1672. Nope!
- 1673. Okay.
- 1674. What are you doing?
- 1675. Waiting for your imaginary BFF
to show up?
- 1676. Yeah.
- 1677. What are you guys doing here?
- 1678. Well, we're having lunch with you.
- 1679. But you guys have
different lunch periods.
- 1680. Well, we made
a very special arrangement.
- 1681. - Darla, what's going on?
- Why are you asking me?
- 1682. Freddy Freeman.
- 1683. This guy taught me everything I know
about being a dope superhero.
- 1684. True story. You should get
some pointers from him.
- 1685. What's going on,
my best bud in the whole world?
- 1686. And also new kids that I'm meeting
for the first time but seem very cool?
- 1687. Uh...
- 1688. I invited another friend.
I hope that's okay.
- 1689. Sun of Ra.
- 1690. Ouroboros.
- 1691. Solomon's...
- 1692. Knot.
- 1693. No! No.!
- 1694. Primitive symbols.
- 1695. You walking, talking monkeys
with your cave drawings.
- 1696. You assume there's only one way
to gain magic.
- 1697. No, no, no.
- 1698. There are more ways
than a mind can imagine.
- 1699. What in God's name?
- 1700. I name the gods, Doctor.
Not the other way around.
- 1701. Oh, what fun
we're going to have together.
- 1702. The Seven Realms are about to be ours.
- 1703. Don't beat yourself up, buddy.
You're gonna find someone.
- 1704. Yeah, I'm sure.
- 1705. Because there's plenty of fish
in the sea.
- 1706. Of course it's not real.
I can't talk to fish.
- 1707. Even if I could, I mean, honestly,
what could we do with that that's cool?
- 1708. I don't know, maybe command
an army of billions in the ocean.
- 1709. Oh, yeah. Well, that's not that cool.
- 1710. Watch Movies, Series & LiveTV