- 1. Someone needs to stop Clearway Law.
Public shouldn't leave reviews for lawyers.
- 2. Um, Professor, um...
- 3. About that game tonight.
- 4. Not now, Richard.
- 5. - Hi, Sam.
- How's it going?
- 6. - We can't talk to each other.
- 7. Set the frequencies. We can
only talk to the game master.
- 8. Oh. Well, you've really gone
all out here, Bradley.
- 9. Too bad you're gonna
- 10. - Never happened before.
- Well, we've never played in a real building before.
- 11. Take a look at this.
- 12. I designed the program to come up
with the code words and clues.
- 13. And assign which classrooms we're covering,
the locations of the weapons, the keys,
- 14. reveal crystals, all that.
And, watch this.
- 15. You were right.
- 16. The electronics lab had the tracking
equipment we were looking for.
- 17. Transmitter. Tracker.
- 18. Ah...
- 19. - Who's wearing that?
- 20. I slipped her one in her pocket.
- 21. I can put trackers on every floor. So,
now, if all the quest knights have these,
- 22. then, the game master can monitor
our progress through the tower.
- 23. This is going to be our
- 24. ever.
- 25. Professor Sorenson?
- 26. I just wanted to say that that
was an impressive bit of work.
- 27. Did you want something, Richard?
- 28. Well, I was just wondering
about the game tonight, sir.
- 29. Well, it sounds like a marvelous
opportunity to hone one's mental skills.
- 30. That, it is.
- 31. But you'll have to ask Sam
about playing. It is his game.
- 32. Hey, pry your lips off the professor's
ass, I could do with some help over here.
- 33. All right now, next review.
- 34. But, I'll be working long
hours at the hospital, and...
- 35. You'll have to stay home
and cook my meals, and,
- 36. like, mend my socks and give
me little Sams.
- 37. Yeah right, when pigs fly. I'll
be just as busy as you, Sam.
- 38. Doing what?
- 39. Running my engineering
firm which I started.
- 40. Yeah, which you bought with
- 41. - Ah! Sam!
- Oh, hey, ho! Hey, hey! Ho!
- 42. He attacks milts and feminists on command.
Good boy, Herman. That a boy, fella.
- 43. - Come on, Richie, come on.
- Look, I don't know, okay?
- 44. Well, you gotta answer, man.
- 45. - Okay. Three.
- 46. There were only two, Rich,
- 47. I don't give a shit how many little kids played
the drummer on The Partridge Family, okay?
- 48. That's because you have no sense of
culture. What you guys do with Sorenson?
- 49. Oh, he's telling the class his
lip color joke.
- 50. His lip color?
- 51. Never mind.
- 52. - So, who's this poor fella?
- That's Shakma.
- 53. Shakma?
- 54. - What did you guys do to him?
- We've injected corticotropin in his brain.
- 55. Gross. No, it's actually
- 56. We've been working on a stable
version of corticotropin.
- 57. - Stable?
- Well, it usually inhibits aggression.
- 58. But, sometimes it has
the opposite effect.
- 59. So why use this poor monkey?
- 60. Baboon. Well, they're the
most aggressive primate.
- 61. Besides me.
- 62. I was training him.
- 63. Sam, don't be such a girly man.
- 64. Like you?
- 65. Get Sorenson!
- 66. Quick!
- 67. Sam!
- 68. Sam!
- 69. Sam.
- 70. - What the hell happened here?
- I didn't do anything!
- 71. - He woke up and went berserk.
- Go fix that alarm.
- 72. Sorry, old buddy.
- 73. What did you give him?
- 74. 20 milligrams of phenothiazine.
- 75. Well, hit him with another 200.
- 76. - That would kill him.
- Let's not make it any worse.
- 77. - Well, there's gotta be something that you can...
- 78. He would never be the same.
- 79. All those hours of research
gone up in smoke!
- 80. Oh, yeah, maybe if I...
- 81. Oh, whatever. Whatever.
Have somebody fix that arm.
- 82. All my jug of wine, and loaf
of bread need,
- 83. is thou.
- 84. Isn't that bothering you?
- 85. Oh, yeah.
- 86. You just wait one second, okay?
- 87. Now.
- 88. Where was I?
- 89. Okay, tell me if this hurts.
- 90. Ow! It hurts.
- 91. Sam, you okay?
- 92. Yeah. I'll be fine.
- 93. So, everything ready for
- 94. I hope you're not making it too
complicated. I have a date tonight.
- 95. What do you know about the game?
- 96. Oh, Sorenson suggested I play.
- 97. Thought it'd be good for me.
- 98. Well, we, uh...
- 99. We have all the players, I
don't know where you'd fit in.
- 100. Although...
- 101. - We could have him...
- We could make Nemesis a real person.
- 102. Nemesis?
- 103. He's an ugly little demon,
Richard. You would be perfect.
- 104. So, what does he have to do?
- 105. You lurk in the caverns awaiting the quest
knights as they move through the tower
- 106. to save the princess on
the top floor.
- 107. I'll do it.
- 108. By the way, you have to help
Sorenson set up.
- 109. I'll do it.
- 110. Damn.
- 111. Want me to do it?
- 112. No, I got it.
- 113. Sam, uh...
- 114. Gonna have to lose the sensitive
side if you plan on being a doctor.
- 115. You're never gonna make
- 116. Well...
- 117. He was just getting tame, too.
- 118. I guess he's better off now, anyway.
Instead of being cooped up in a cage.
- 119. Look, why don't I take it
- 120. Or it'll never get done.
- 121. What are you doing?
- 122. I thought you wanted me
to cremate him.
- 123. Did I say that?
- 124. Yes sir, back in the lab.
- 125. I have to do a necropsy.
- 126. - Whatever you say.
- Yeah, you just leave him right there.
- 127. Yeah, I'll come in and...
What is today?
- 128. Friday?
- 129. I'll come in tomorrow and
I'll do it.
- 130. Laura, God.
- 131. So, where you taking me tonight?
- 132. I've gotta stay late and help
- 133. - Richard...
- Listen, this is a good chance for me
- 134. to be around him outside
- 135. But you promised.
- 136. It won't take long, okay?
- 137. And, um...
- 138. We can go back to your place.
- 139. And discuss maybe, primitive
mating rituals maybe?
- 140. - You've been around these monkeys too long.
- Oh yeah?
- 141. Have I?
- 142. - Hey! There she is!
- 143. - Have you seen my brother lately?
- I'm heading that way now.
- 144. Are you getting ready for
the game tonight?
- 145. Yeah, you still gonna be
- 146. Yeah, I'd love to. If you're
not mad at me.
- 147. Mad? Why would I be mad at you?
- 148. For letting it slip about
the game in front of Richard.
- 149. Oh, you were the one.
- 150. Yeah. I'm really sorry.
- 151. Well, that's okay. We just have
to be careful, that's all.
- 152. So, all I have to is wait
on the top floor?
- 153. It's a big honor, the princess is the object
of our quest. Is it okay with your parents?
- 154. Parents?
- 155. Come on, Sam, how old do you
think I am?
- 156. Okay, okay, okay. Break it
up, break it up.
- 157. Brought you the computer
programs for tonight.
- 158. And, this attractive young woman
who claims to be related to you.
- 159. Oh.
- 160. This looks like a lot of work.
- 161. Oh, not really. The computer
did most of it.
- 162. All you have to do is set up
the building the way it says
- 163. and then follow Sorenson's
orders during the game.
- 164. Game? That's what you're
- 165. Yeah, Richard's Nemesis.
- 166. Nemesis.
- 167. Yeah, he's an unbeatable enemy.
- 168. Or the Greek goddess
- 169. Oh, great. I'm dating the
goddess of vengeance.
- 170. Hey, it's only gonna take
a couple hours, okay?
- 171. Well, uh... Not necessarily.
- 172. Last time we played the game, it went
well into the wee hours of the morning,
- 173. and that was just sitting
around a table.
- 174. Terrific. Well, you children
- 175. Hey, Laura... Hey, why me?
- 176. You make the perfect goddess.
- 177. Hey, be at the faculty lounge
- 178. - All right.
- 179. All right. Everything's pretty much ready.
Is Richard here yet?
- 180. Go fish.
- 181. Ah, do you got any twos?
- 182. Go fish.
- 183. Professor, I've checked the
building and it's empty. Over.
- 184. All right. I have set the patterns
on floors two, three, and four,
- 185. and all I'm waiting for now is for Richard to
actually go in and turn the lights on or off.
- 186. And to set the clues in all
of the rooms. Over.
- 187. I'm sure he's on his way. Over.
- 188. Oh yeah, I'm sure. Over and out.
- 189. You idiot.
- 190. Hey, if we're gonna be doctors we gotta
learn to think on our toes, right?
- 191. See, I got this for Richard. We make
him wear this all night, right?
- 192. And that'll teach him
to butt in.
- 193. Anyway, what I was about to say before I
browned my shorts, thank you very much,
- 194. perhaps we should lay a little
money down on this game tonight.
- 195. Say...
- 196. A c-note?
- 197. - Make it five c-notes and you've got yourself a deal.
- 198. That's too much. Why, don't
you think you're gonna win?
- 199. - Oh, you need a loan.
- Do you have $500 laying around?
- 200. Okay, okay.
- 201. - All right, I'm in.
- 202. Then that's settled.
- 203. Yeah.
- 204. - Yeah.
- 205. Where is everybody?
- 206. Ah, they're all inside. So they
won't see which rooms are lit.
- 207. So, what am I supposed to do while you're
in playing with your little friends?
- 208. Hey, this is not gonna take long.
Check back in three hours.
- 209. - Yeah, right.
- 210. Three hours!
- 211. What makes you think you're in
better shape than I am anyway, huh?
- 212. I said 7:30.
- 213. Hey, I got held up.
- 214. You know how it is.
- 215. Yeah, Richard. We know you're
a big boy.
- 216. What's this?
- 217. Well, Nemesis has to wear it.
- 218. We have to tell the good guys
from the bad guy.
- 219. This just gets better
- 220. Professor, I found Richard and he's
on his way down. Over and out.
- 221. Richard, did you forget to do
the fifth floor?
- 222. It's all labs. I thought we'd
leave most of it lit.
- 223. Oh, no, that makes it too easy. Now
go back and follow the charts.
- 224. The computer lab is a cavern.
See, it should be dark.
- 225. - The bio lab...
- Well, I was thinking.
- 226. There's $100,000 of
equipment back there.
- 227. Shouldn't they be secured?
- 228. I'm locking the building outside, I
think we can trust our own group.
- 229. - Well, I know, but I was just...
- 230. Go make the changes.
- 231. Yes sir. Whatever you say.
- 232. Okay. Building's locked up tight. Nobody
gets out till we have a rescued princess,
- 233. and a defeated demon.
- 234. - I'll pass these out.
- Oh Brad, I've given each one of the homing devices
- 235. an identity of its own,
so just for fun,
- 236. let's try and figure out which
character you are, huh?
- 237. - Oh great!
- 238. All right, well, go down to the
second floor as soon as you're ready.
- 239. Oh, your starting locations
are on the scrolls inside.
- 240. Yeah, I'll start contacting
you in a few minutes.
- 241. Let the game begin.
- 242. It looks like fun.
- 243. I hope so.
- 244. Now, did Sorenson give you
the code phrase?
- 245. Yeah.
- 246. Now remember, don't come out until
you hear it recited in order.
- 247. I know, I know. I'll be here. Suitably
distressed and awaiting rescue.
- 248. And I have a little surprise.
- 249. A surprise?
- 250. You'll see.
- 251. Good luck.
- 252. Thanks.
- 253. Game master to Sam, I'm back in my office.
Have you started? Over.
- 254. Game master, I'm in room 208 and
I've collected an amulet and a clue,
- 255. and I'm requesting a key to continue
my quest in room 210. Over.
- 256. Your request is granted. You have four
keys left. Good luck. Over and out.
- 257. Game master to Tracy. How
are you proceeding? Over.
- 258. Just fine game master, I just picked
up my first clue and two keys
- 259. one of which I'd like to try
on room 211. Over.
- 260. Very good. I'll make a note of it.
Good luck. Over and out.
- 261. Haveth ye the code?
- 262. Right. Collect,
pass and proceed.
- 263. Professor? Over.
- 264. Go ahead. Over.
- 265. By George, I think I've got it.
- 266. If the vials are separated
- 267. that would mean the first
two letters must be...
- 268. Oh, now wait...
- 269. Never mind.
- 270. Game master?
Sir Bradley here again. Over.
- 271. Yeah, I'm here. Go ahead. Over.
- 272. I'd like a key to room 414.
- 273. Okay, hold on a minute. Over.
- 274. All right. I've got you. You
have now two keys left. Over.
- 275. Sir Bradley over and out.
- 276. Tough luck, Sir Bradley.
- 277. Game master.
- 278. Sir Bradley again.
- 279. I have the clue I needed.
And I'm going to try it out
- 280. on the wizard. Over.
- 281. Okay, good luck. Over.
- 282. Richard. Over.
- 283. Yes, game master. Over.
- 284. Where are you? Over.
- 285. Four-fourteen, sir.
- 286. Isn't that where I'm supposed
to be? Over.
- 287. Bradley was just in there.
What happened? Over.
- 288. Um... I must have fallen asleep.
- 289. Sorry. Over.
- 290. Damn it, Richard.
- 291. Pay attention or this is going
to be one short game. Over.
- 292. You bet.
- 293. I've got the clue and I'm
going to try...
- 294. One second...
- 295. I think I just turned Nemesis.
- 296. I'm going into the specimen
- 297. Bradley,
- 298. where did you say
you were going? Over.
- 299. The specimen room.
- 300. I think Nemesis
is hiding inside.
- 301. Can't pass up the chance
- 302. to receive eternal life.
- 303. Over and out.
- 304. Hold demon and give...
- 305. Oh, God.
- 306. Bradley. Over.
- 307. Game master to Bradley. Over.
- 308. Damn, Gary and I are the only
ones left on this level?
- 309. We gotta work faster.
- 310. Richard? Over.
- 311. What is it, you old coot?
- 312. Yes, game master.
Richard here. Over.
- 313. Where are you? Over.
- 314. Are you getting senile
on us, or what?
- 315. Still in 414, sir. Over.
- 316. Well, since you missed Bradley,
- 317. perhaps we should relocate you.
- 318. We'll put you in room 524.
- 319. Before you settle in
check on Bradley.
- 320. Tell him that his homing
device and walkie-talkie
- 321. are not working. It's a
battery I suppose. Over.
- 322. I'm on my way.
- 323. Miserable old dinosaur.
- 324. Okay, let me know
when you're in position.
- 325. Over and out.
- 326. You manipulative little brat.
- 327. Okay, Bradley...
- 328. Bradley?
- 329. Richard is heading your way.
- 330. Now look, he is not Nemesis.
- 331. He's coming over
to lock the lab.
- 332. Over.
- 333. Shit...
- 334. Richard, did you find Bradley?
- 335. Richard, wake up! Over.
- 336. Game master, this is Sam. Over.
- 337. Um, go ahead, Sam. Over.
- 338. I'd like to try the clue
in room 408. Over.
- 339. Okay, go ahead.
- 340. You've got one key left.
Over and out.
- 341. I have a reveal crystal,
hand over your notebook.
- 342. You're taking this seriously.
- 343. Yeah, well, $1,500
is the down payment
- 344. on my new car. Let me see this.
- 345. Oh, that explains the bet.
- 346. Sam, you don't have anything.
- 347. I know. I'm having a problem
on this level.
- 348. Well, I can see that.
- 349. Game master, this is Tracy.
- 350. I just ran into Sam and I
claimed his notebook,
- 351. but I found nothing so
I'm moving on. Over.
- 352. Well, I'm glad you're both
- 353. I've gotta go down
and check on Richard. Over.
- 354. - Is everything okay? Over.
- 355. Except I do think he's playing
a different game
- 356. than the rest of us. Over.
- 357. Would you like us to
hold our positions? Over.
- 358. There's no need.
I'll be right back.
- 359. Over and out.
- 360. Wait a minute, wait a minute.
Don't run off.
- 361. - Sam, not now.
- Why not?
- 362. 'Cause Bradley's ahead of me.
- 363. So? Take a breather.
- 364. Sam, you're so male.
- 365. I can't help it.
- 366. I'm the giant.
- 367. - You're the giant.
- 368. I thought you were the...
I thought you...
- 369. Oh, I see what I did wrong.
- 370. And that makes me the elf.
- 371. I thought these caverns were
supposed to be dark.
- 372. Sam.
- 373. I'm glad to see you have such
a firm grasp of the rules.
- 374. Okay, Sam, now's your chance.
- 375. Rescue me.
- 376. What?
- 377. Shakma.
- 378. I thought you put him to sleep.
- 379. So did I.
- 380. Where's the damn elevator?
- 381. - Something's jamming the door.
- 382. Professor.
- 383. Hello?
- 384. Professor Sorenson,
come in please.
- 385. Professor Sorenson,
if you can hear me
- 386. I've got a transit pass here
- 387. and I'm giving it to
level four, Captain.
- 388. Now I'm gonna catch those guys.
- 389. Don't you think
we should get help?
- 390. I think I can handle it.
- 391. All right, I'm going in.
- 392. If I'm not back in two minutes
call security, okay?
- 393. Okay. Be careful.
- 394. Profess?
- 395. I don't know if this thing
is working or not,
- 396. but if you can hear me
I'm going up
- 397. to the fourth level now.
Over and out.
- 398. For that matter,
I don't know if anything
- 399. around here is working.
- 400. Who's that?
- 401. Gary?
- 402. Is that you?
- 403. Nobody's getting my clues.
- 404. Sam?
- 405. - Sam.
- 406. There's something on the stairs.
- 407. Easy, boy.
- 408. It's me. Easy, boy.
- 409. Easy.
- 410. Open the door!
- 411. What's wrong with him?
- 412. That stupid stuff
made him crazy!
- 413. Did you see anybody out there?
- 414. No.
- 415. - But there's blood everywhere.
- Oh, my God.
- 416. - We've gotta get to a phone.
- Oh, my God.
- 417. Can't he open doors?
- 418. Yeah, but the stairwell door's
too heavy for him.
- 419. At least I think it is.
Check that side.
- 420. - Locked.
- It's the same on this side.
- 421. Locked.
- 422. Damn.
- 423. So, what are we going to do?
- 424. The only phones are in
the teachers' offices.
- 425. Move.
- 426. That's not going to help.
- 427. We gotta do something.
- 428. Whoever's down there could be
hurt real bad.
- 429. Damn! Sorenson had Gary
turn it off this afternoon.
- 430. Well, then we have to go
to the other floors
- 431. and check for phones.
- 432. No, we don't have time,
we gotta get them out.
- 433. We gotta keep Shakma busy.
- 434. I've got it.
- 435. What is it?
- 436. It's a high-intensity light
strobe. It's blind him.
- 437. Blind him?
- 438. Well, temporarily as long as
the batteries last.
- 439. All right, well show me
how it works.
- 440. Why? I'm going with you.
- 441. No, you go find the others.
- 442. After we find out what happened.
- 443. You can't do everything, Sam,
no matter how macho you are.
- 444. Now, let's go.
- 445. Sam.
- 446. Fire!
- 447. The animals.
- 448. One thing at a time.
Can you hold this?
- 449. Can you hold this? Hold it!
- 450. Sam!
- 451. Hurry!
- 452. Sam? Sam, hurry!
- 453. Sam!
- 454. Sam, he's getting out!
- 455. Go to the stairs. Go, go, go!
- 456. Oh, Sam.
- 457. Sam.
- 458. Is he...
- 459. That must be Richard in there.
- 460. You said you saw his hand move?
- 461. I think so.
I don't know, it flashed.
- 462. - I don't know.
- 463. I need you to make a distraction,
so I can get in and pull him out.
- 464. Distraction?
- 465. Tracy, I'd tell it the other way around,
but I don't think you can lift him.
- 466. Sam, it's coming your way!
- 467. Shak! Shak!
- 468. Come on Shak!
- 469. Tracy?
- 470. Tracy!
- 471. Tracy you okay?
- 472. Sam, he's over. Sam!
- 473. Sam he's over here!
- 474. Shak!
- 475. Shak, stay!
- 476. Shak, Shak, come on Shakma!
- 477. Come on!
- 478. Shak, Shakma!
- 479. Hey!
- 480. Sit.
- 481. Stay Shakma.
- 482. Stay.
- 483. Leave it.
- 484. Shak. Hey, hey, hey!
- 485. Leave it, Shakma.
Shakma, leave it.
- 486. Shakma, Shakma!
- 487. His foot!
- 488. Get it out! Hurry!
- 489. So, what do we do now?
- 490. We gotta get out of here.
- 491. - What are you doing?
- I'm looking for his keys.
- 492. What about Richard?
- 493. They're not here.
- 494. Could be anywhere!
- 495. - Sam!
- He's dead!
- 496. - Richard is dead!
- So, what now?
- 497. Where are you going?
- 498. I'm going down to check
the basement door.
- 499. Is this part of the game, Sam?
- 500. Look! This is not my fault.
- 501. We should have never been
- 502. We have to find the others.
- 503. Then we can go to the lower level and break
a window or something and go for help.
- 504. I'll go up to the sixth floor
and look for Bradley.
- 505. Last time I saw Gary he was on the
third floor, I'll start there.
- 506. If you find a phone at an open
office, then call security.
- 507. Sam?
- 508. Be careful.
- 509. It's alright. He can't get off
the fifth floor.
- 510. Be careful anyway.
- 511. Bradley?
- 512. Gary, Gary!
- 513. Gary, come on out, this is an
emergency, the game's over!
- 514. Gary, this isn't a trick,
come on out!
- 515. Gary!
- 516. Okay,
this is the last time here.
- 517. Professor Sorenson, do you copy?
- 518. Fine. I'm going on to
the fifth level, over now.
- 519. Gary!
- 520. Gary!
- 521. Gary!
- 522. The hell?
- 523. Yes, yes, Professor, I'm here.
- 524. I'm going up to the fifth floor,
the code word was Merlin.
- 525. Gary?
- 526. Is that you?
Where are you? Over.
- 527. Tracy? What are you doing
in my frequency? Over.
- 528. Gary, listen to me.
- 529. Take the stairs up to
the sixth floor,
- 530. whatever you do don't go on to
the fifth, over.
- 531. What is going on here, Tracy?
- 532. Where's Sorenson, anyway?
- 533. Gary?
- 534. Where are you now? Over.
- 535. I'm in the elevator and
I'm on my way up to six.
- 536. Is this one of your little
tricks, Missy? Over.
- 537. Gary,
- 538. get out of the elevator!
- 539. You want that $1,500 pretty bad.
- 540. Open! Damn it!
- 541. Tracy?
- 542. He's on this floor!
- 543. Ah...
- 544. Kim?
- 545. Okay, it's over, Kim. Kim?
- 546. Kimberly, come out Kimberly.
- 547. It's Sam! Kim?
- 548. The game's over!
- 549. Kim?
- 550. Kim, come out!
- 551. Kimberly, where are you?
- 552. What you do that for?
- 553. What's the matter with you?
- 554. Didn't you hear me?
- 555. You didn't say the code word.
- 556. Sam, you're bleeding!
- 557. I've got to talk to you.
- 558. Do you like my outfit?
- 559. Aw, no thank you, Mrs. Nornum.
- 560. I just thought he may have
- 561. I'll wait a little longer.
- 562. Yes, ma'am.
I'll have him give you a call.
- 563. Kay.
- 564. Thank you, bye.
- 565. Bitch.
- 566. What about Richard?
- 567. We know he's on five, but.
- 568. What if he's hurt?
- 569. What if he's bleeding?
- 570. - Well, if...
- 571. Most important thing,
is to get everybody together.
- 572. Then we can find a way
out and go for help.
- 573. Is there a phone in here?
- 574. No, I already looked.
- 575. Okay, let's go find the others.
- 576. Sam,
- 577. wait one second.
- 578. - We should take these.
- Good idea.
- 579. Sam, wait!
- 580. That's Laura's car down there.
- 581. Laura!
- 582. She heard me!
- 583. Well try it with me,
one, two, three.
- 584. Laura!
- 585. Laura!
- 586. No, this isn't going to work.
- 587. We need something that we can
throw through the vent.
- 588. - Something we can hit her car with.
- 589. Alright, I'll look around
to the faculty lounge.
- 590. Alright I'm going downstairs
to get Tracy.
- 591. Damn!
- 592. Tracy?
- 593. Shh.
- 594. Where?
- 595. Where?
- 596. By the bathroom.
- 597. - Go upstairs, quickly.
- What are you gonna do?
- 598. - I'm going in there.
- 599. Well I'll go with you.
- 600. - No.
- 601. - I could help you.
- Go upstairs and wait for me.
- 602. - No! I want to help you.
- Listen to me!
- 603. Get out of here.
- 604. Sam, I'm not leaving you.
- 605. Kay?
- 606. Please don't stay.
- 607. - Did you get Laura?
- 608. You can help me best
- 609. if you go upstairs
and get Laura.
- 610. Listen to me.
- 611. Okay?
- 612. Okay?
- 613. Okay.
- 614. Okay.
- 615. I'll wait till I hear
the door close.
- 616. Weapons?
- 617. All right.
- 618. Come on.
- 619. No. No!
- 620. Laura!
- 621. Stupid game.
- 622. Laura...
- 623. Kim?
- 624. Kim?
- 625. I found Sorenson's keys.
- 626. We can get out.
- 627. God!
- 628. Oh... No.
- 629. Ow...
- 630. Ugh.
- 631. Bradley...
- 632. 911 police emergency unit.
- 633. Can I help you?
- 634. 911 police emergency unit.
Can I help you?
- 635. Hello?
- 636. Anybody there?
- 637. Hello?
- 638. Sergeant Patterson of the 911 police
emergency unit. Can I help you?
- 639. Is anybody there?
- 640. Please answer
if you can hear me.
- 641. Hello?
- 642. Hello?
- 643. Is anybody there?
- 644. Hello?
- 645. To my father...
- 646. Hello?
- 647. No.
- 648. You come to me.
- 649. C'mon.
- 650. Game's over.
- 651. I win.
- 652. I win.
- 653. I win.
- 654. I win.
- 655. I win.
- 656. I win.
- 657. Please rate this subtitle at www.osdb.link/3ds42
Help other users to choose the best subtitles