- 1. "Swinging off branches, playing in valleys"
- 2. "I should be coddled in mother's lap everyday"
- 3. "The nightingale that sings
from behind the tree"
- 4. "Should be with me as it reciprocates
with a 'koo' whenever I call her"
- 5. "Each day as it dawns"
- 6. "mother, I should walk in your footsteps"
- 7. "Swinging off branches, playing in valleys'
- 8. "I should be coddled in mother's lap everyday"
- 9. A good day of hunting, my dear?
- 10. Yes, it was rather.
- 11. Do you believe it?
- 12. It's amazing. Who's the artist?
- 13. What? This chit of a girl?
- 14. I want to have this little package
on our mantelpiece.
- 15. - Edward.
- Yes, sir.
- 16. The Lady is giving you a token of
appreciation for your child's song.
- 17. Take it, Loki.
- 18. At your service, Lady.
- 19. At your service, Lord.
- 20. Malli.
- 21. Loki, the money they have given you
was not for the song.
- 22. They've bought your daughter.
- 23. MALLI!
- 24. Malli.
- 25. Malli... Malli...
- 26. My child.
- 27. Please give me back my child.
- 28. I fall at your feet.
- 29. I beg you!
- 30. I beg you.
I fall at your feet.
- 31. Sergeant!
- 32. Do you comprehend the value
of the bullet in your barrel?
- 33. It was manufactured in an English factory
using English metals.
- 34. It crossed the 7 seas in an English vessel.
- 35. By the time it reached
the barrel of your gun
- 36. it cost One Pound.
- 37. One Pound Sterling!
- 38. And you would want to squander it on
- 39. brown rubbish?
- 40. Clear the road.
- 41. Please don't take my child away
I'm begging you
- 42. Lady, please.
- 43. Release our leader Lala Lajpat Rai!
Otherwise we'll burn down this police station!
- 44. Release our leader Lala Lajpat Rai!
- 45. Of course not, sir.
We haven't done anything to provoke them.
- 46. They are rioting here because
Lala Lajpat Rai has been arrested in Calcutta.
- 47. They're rabid!
- 48. We need reinforcements NOW!
- 49. It's going to take another 7 hours.
- 50. Hold the line, damn it!
- 51. Let's burn them down!
- 52. Arrest that bastard
- 53. and
- 54. bring him to me
- 55. You double-crosser!
- 56. You filthy traitor!
- 57. Good God!
- 58. That mob!
- 59. I was scared out of my wits, sir!
- 60. He scares me more.
- 61. BRITISH BARRACKS, DELHI
- 62. On the occasion of the annual
special officers' ceremony
- 63. only 3 have been deemed worthy
out of 75 candidates
- 64. for their exceptional contribution.
- 65. They are Philip Anderson,
- 66. Charles Langford,
- 67. Frank Poole.
- 68. As for the rest of you,
- 69. better luck next year.
- 70. Disperse!
- 71. Greetings, sir.
- 72. He is Mr Venkat Avadhani.
- 73. Special advisor to the Nizam.
- 74. Governor Scott is not in India.
- 75. State the purpose of your visit to Mr Edward.
- 76. When Governor Scott visited
- 77. he brought back with him a little girl.
- 78. Our Nawab has sent me to tell you
something about it.
- 79. It's regarding the girl we brought
from the Deccan.
- 80. It is our police department's opinion
that the girl be returned to her village.
- 81. It is our Nawab's opinion too-
- 82. Why so?
- 83. It is a Gond child that you've brought, sir.
- 84. - So?
- So what?
- 85. Do they have two horns on their head?
- 86. They are an innocent people, sir.
- 87. Even if you oppress them
they won't raise their voice.
- 88. But they have a trait.
- 89. They like staying in herds like sheep.
- 90. Even if one lamb goes missing
it causes them great distress.
- 91. This is why the herd has a shepherd.
- 92. He protects the herd with his life.
- 93. So this tribal is going to shoot down
the mighty British empire
- 94. with his bow and arrows.
- 95. So is this tribal going to take us down?
- 96. Don't misunderstand me.
- 97. I'm only trying to tell you about him.
- 98. The shepherd will travel however far
to retrieve the missing lamb.
- 99. Be it morning or night,
- 100. sun or rain, rocks, mountains,
- 101. he will search anywhere and everywhere
for the missing lamb and will eventually find it.
- 102. If at that time the lamb is
in the tiger's mouth
- 103. he will break its teeth, pry its jaws open
- 104. and take the lamb back to its herd.
- 105. It seems that the shepherd has come
to Delhi to begin his hunt.
- 106. The trap is set.
Alert our brother.
- 107. Jangu, it's not a wolf.
It's a tiger.
- 108. Jangu!
- 109. I am using you for my need.
- 110. Forgive me, brother.
- 111. It's been 6 months since we've come to Delhi.
- 112. We are doing everything we can to find Malli.
- 113. Do you think...
- 114. Malli is alive?
- 115. Akthar.
- 116. Where did you disappear off to?
- 117. There's a lot of work.
- 118. Give it to me.
- 119. Hey! You!
- 120. Greetings, sir.
- 121. The engine died on me again
what did you repair?
- 122. I've been kicking and kicking
- 123. and this damn thing won't start.
- 124. Let me check, sir.
- 125. It's on reserve, sir.
- 126. I'm sorry.
- 127. What's the bloody trick?
- 128. I didn't do anything, sir.
- 129. You removed something earlier
and attached it now
- 130. so that you can charge me again?
- 131. I didn't do anything, sir.
- 132. You cheating bastard!
- 133. There's no fault of mine, sir.
- 134. Sir. Please forgive him, sir.
- 135. - I didn't do anything, sir.
- Forgive him, sir.
- 136. Robert, please stop it.
- 137. It's not his fault.
- 138. This will never happen again, sir!
I beg you.
- 139. Oh God!
- 140. Son.
- 141. - Careful, son.
- Brother, are you okay?
- 142. He is a monster.
- 143. Look how badly he has beaten him.
- 144. Why are you hiding your anger, son?
- 145. If they come to know the truth about me...
- 146. they will punish you all
for giving me shelter.
- 147. Even though I wasn't born to you,
you are protecting me with your life.
- 148. I shouldn't cause you any harm.
- 149. Come what may, I'll never
let anyone know my true identity.
- 150. And that is the gist of it.
- 151. We have a hunter targeting
the Governor roaming free in Delhi.
- 152. We shouldn't really be bothering about
- 153. However our good friend the Nizam
- 154. who knows the prowess of these tribals
seems to think so.
- 155. And since this is a matter regarding
- 156. we should act on it.
- 157. - And with a good deal of bother.
- Alright, sir.
- 158. We will apprehend this bugger.
- 159. Though I would rather roast this swine
on a bed of coals.
- 160. Let us have the file, sir.
- 161. Well yes that is the catch, officer.
- 162. We have nothing on him.
- 163. You mean nothing?
- 164. Identifying features?
- 165. Criminal history?
- 166. It's quite an impossible task.
- 167. How the hell are we supposed to catch him?
- 168. Do they expect us to capture a tribal
with no criminal history?
- 169. The one that accomplishes the impossible
- 170. will be promoted to the rank
of special officer.
- 171. Do you want him dead or alive?
- 172. I can vouch for this man.
- 173. If anyone can do the job, it's him.
- 174. You bring him dead, you receive a bounty.
- 175. You bring him alive,
you will be promoted to special officer.
- 176. We don't need to search all over Delhi.
- 177. What he wants is in the Scott's bungalow.
- 178. He will come there.
- 179. He will be in those surroundings.
- 180. How will we find him among
so many people?
- 181. He will think that his enemy's
enemies are his friends.
- 182. We should also act like
we are against the British.
- 183. Before we do that
- 184. find out where all the revolutionaries
and rebels have their meetings.
- 185. Bow your heads before you go inside
- 186. and stay that way until you come out.
- 187. Do your job and leave.
- 188. Show me your IDs.
- 189. You.
- 190. ID.
- 191. I forgot, sir.
- 192. Stop, stop it.
- 193. - Stop.
- Forgive me, sir.
- 194. - Why are you hitting him like that?
- He's forgotten his ID, ma'am.
- 195. That doesn't give you the right
to treat him like an animal.
- 196. Sorry ma'am.
- 197. She seems kind-hearted.
- 198. We might find a way in if we befriend that girl.
- 199. Freedom is our birthright.
- 200. We don't have to beg for our rights.
- 201. Let's start teaching our children about
the idea of revolution.
- 202. Let's start teaching our children
- 203. One moment.
- 204. Why beat around the bush?
- 205. We should hit them where it hurts.
- 206. Let's kill Governor Scott.
- 207. Why not just kill King George?
- 208. He is saying that we should kill Scott.
- 209. I said that it would be better
to kill King George.
- 210. Brother is it true?
- 211. Is it possible to kill Scott?
- 212. Why can't we kill him?
- 213. What's your name, brother?
- 214. My name is Lacchu.
- 215. Scott has done a grave injustice
to us, brother.
- 216. We have come with our brother.
- 217. Can you please help us?
- 218. Sure, I will.
Where's your brother?
- 219. I will take you there, brother.
- 220. We have been roaming around
for so many days, brother.
- 221. We didn't know whom to ask for help.
You appeared like a God-
- 222. I am an officer on duty. Do a casual
check and let us pass through.
- 223. ID.
- 224. - He's an officer.
- Yes, sir.
- 225. Is this what you've bought?
It's not fresh at all.
- 226. I will get you a nice fish.
- 227. - Give me one anna.
- Hey, Chotu. Come here.
- 228. I'll be right back.
- 229. Brother! Brother!
- 230. What happened?
- 231. A policeman.
- 232. He chased me like a cheetah.
- 233. - A police officer?
- 234. Come here.
- 235. Tell me.
- 236. He looked like one of us.
So I spoke to him.
- 237. When I got to know that he is a police officer,
I escaped from him.
- 238. If word gets out we'll all be killed.
- 239. Don't let anyone see you.
- 240. Don't come out until I tell you.
- 241. Go.
- 242. Raju, once you step on a snake's shadow,
you never find it again.
- 243. We won't find him.
- 244. The promise we have made to the village
will not be fulfilled.
- 245. We won't find Malli.
- 246. Save me! Save me!
- 247. Does anybody have anything?
A boat or a rope?
- 248. Let's save the child.
- 249. - Are you mad?
- No, please don't say that.
- 250. He's a child. Let's help him.
- 251. Save me! Save me!
- 252. - Raju
- 253. "Between a tiger and a hunter"
- 254. "Between a head and the guillotine"
- 255. "Between a wildfire"
- 256. "and a storm"
- 257. "Between the sun and the cloud"
- 258. "A new friendship"
- 259. "This is an unforeseen turn of fate"
- 260. "Which has culminated in this friendship"
- 261. "It's yet to be seen if this will end
- 262. "Friendship between an erupting
volcano and a wild storm"
- 263. "Friendship between freewill and destiny"
- 264. "This friendship is between opposites"
- 265. - My father.
- 266. - My mother.
- 267. Have this.
- 268. How many times should I tell you
not to eat with your left hand?
- 269. How does it matter to hunger
what hand you eat with, Ammi?
- 270. What happened?
- 271. Nothing. I just remembered something.
- 272. Chandini Chowk?
- 273. Do you think that is enough
to satisfy his hunger, Raju?
- 274. Don't cast evil eye on him, uncle.
- 275. "An unpredictable gust of wind"
- 276. "Has erased the distance between both of them"
- 277. "Will their rivalry ever come to the forefront?"
- 278. "Walking the same path"
- 279. "But searching for different things"
- 280. "Won't this friendship break
one day in the form of betrayal?"
- 281. "In the deceptive game of destiny"
- 282. "It is impossible to know what lies
around the next turn"
- 283. "This is an unforeseen turn of fate"
- 284. "Which has culminated in this friendship"
- 285. "It's yet to be seen if this will end
- 286. Brother.
- 287. What is that?
- 288. Why are you blushing, brother?
Did someone special give you this?
- 289. I thought so.
What's her name?
- 290. Seetha.
- 291. Ram and Seetha.
- 292. "One hand protects"
- 293. "And the other kills"
- Brother! Pull harder!
- 294. "East and west have come together"
- 295. "When the unpredictable fight happens"
- 296. "Who will decide whose victory it is?"
- 297. "This is an unforeseen turn of fate"
- 298. "Which has culminated in this friendship"
- 299. "It's yet to be seen if this will end in bloodshed"
- 300. Brother, what's that in your hand?
- 301. He is missing.
I'm trying to find him.
- 302. Why didn't you ask me?
- 303. Yeah, right? Why didn't I ask you?
- 304. Show me, brother. If he is from
around here I'll recognize him instantly.
- 305. Is she that beautiful?
- 306. She is very beautiful.
- 307. Why don't you speak to her?
- 308. I would like to.
- 309. But I can't find a way.
- 310. Brother, to speak to a girl
you shouldn't try to find a way.
- 311. You should pave your own path.
- 312. You drive the bike.
I'll show you the way.
- 313. Akhtar, stop here.
- 314. Stop here? But why?
- 315. Because the car will stop here.
- 316. She'll stop here?
- 317. Oh no.
- 318. How did you know that the car
would stop here?
- 319. I threw some nails on the road.
- 320. The tyres have gotten punctured.
- 321. Wow! You're so clever.
- 322. Now I will repair her tyres.
- 323. She will thank me.
That way, we can speak to each other.
- 324. Is that it?
- 325. Excuse me! Could you help?
- 326. My tyres have gone flat.
- 327. Yes, ma'am! Our shop is very close by
- 328. I will patch up your tyres in 5 minutes
- 329. He means it will take at least 5 hours.
- 330. Oh!
- 331. Is there a bus stop or a tram station nearby?
- 332. She is asking if there's a bus stop
or a tram station nearby.
- 333. Yes. Very close-
- Shake your head
- 334. Perhaps you can ask him for a ride.
- 335. Oh. Are you going that way?
- 336. She is asking if you're going that way.
Will you give her a lift?
- 337. - No.
- Nod your head.
- 338. Oh. That's a yes?
- 339. - Yes.
- Wonderful, let me get my things.
- 340. - Can you take me to the market please?
- 341. Thank you.
- 342. These are very small, madam.
- 343. Your house is very big.
- 344. Your... house... house...
- 345. Your house is very big.
- 346. Oh you mean our house is big?
- 347. it is but
- 348. not really beautiful
- 349. Not like a real home.
- 350. Can I come to your house, madam?
- 351. Can I see your house?
- 352. I'm sorry, I can't understand
what you are saying.
- 353. What's your name, madam?
- 354. Sorry?
- 355. Your name
- 356. Name
- Oh, you mean my name?
- 357. What's your name, madam?
- 358. Oh, don't call me madam.
It's just Jenny, yes?
- 359. Such a big name!
- 360. How do I call you in short, madam?
- 361. Don't call me madam.
- 362. It is just Jenny
- 363. yes?
- 364. Don't call me memsaab.
It is just Jenny, yes.
- 365. Don't call me memsaab.
It is just Jenny, yes.
- 366. Oh, no.
- 367. This isn't for you.
- 368. It's for kids.
- 369. Oh.
- 370. It's not for me. There is
a small girl staying with us
- 371. Malli.
- 372. This is for her.
- 373. How much does this cost?
- 374. I need to make something.
- 375. This will go well with that dress.
- 376. Oh
- 377. How beautiful!
- 378. She is going to love it.
- 379. Did you make this?
- 380. No, I mean
- 381. Did you make this?
- 382. No. I made it.
- 383. Good lord you are safe
we were worried about you, ma'am.
- 384. Why on earth? I am perfectly alright.
- 385. Going out with a native could be
- 386. Please come with me.
- 387. - Give me a minute.
- Alright, ma'am.
- 388. I would love to see you again.
- 389. There is a party at the Gymkhana Club.
- 390. This is the invitation.
- 391. Please do try to come.
- 392. Bye.
- 393. Hello Malli.
- 394. Look what I bought for you.
- 395. Do you like it?
- 396. What about a toy elephant?
- 397. A bangle?
- 398. Brother Brother
- 399. I spoke to her.
- 400. Yeah? How's your girlfriend?
- 401. What?
- 402. I mean your lover, girlfriend
- 403. sweetheart, darling.
- 404. Don't say that. It's wrong.
- 405. Wrong?
- 406. If she didn't like you
would she hop on your bike?
- 407. I don't know.
Tell me what to do next.
- 408. Okay. What's her name?
- 409. It's a very big name
but I've memorised it.
- 410. 'Don't call me memsaab,
it is Jenny yes'
- 411. Don't call me memsaab, it is Jenny yes.
- 412. That's not her name.
- 413. It means that 'don't call me madam,
just Jenny will do'
- 414. Oh, Jenny.
- 415. It's a small name only.
- 416. Okay. What else did you talk about?
- 417. We spoke a lot.
- 418. But while she was leaving
- 419. she said 'party... come'
or something like that.
- 420. She invited you to a party?
That too on the first meeting?
- 421. - Where, when?
- Here, she gave me this.
- 422. Feb 14th... hey, it's today... right now.
- 423. Stop eating, leave now.
- 424. Alone? Why don't you come along?
- 425. Okay. I'll come.
- 426. Come.
- 427. What? Like this?
- 428. It's been so long since I've been to a party.
I simply can't wait to dance.
- 429. If you are in need of a dance partner, Jennifer
- 430. You needn't look any further.
- 431. You are looking at the best dancer
- 432. - Oh yes.
- I second that.
- 433. I don't mind teaching you some good moves-
- 434. Akhtar, you look amazing in your suit.
- 435. He wanted to look his best
when he met you.
- 436. Come, let's join the party.
- 437. You both carry on. I'll join you in a while.
- 438. Brother
- 439. - Hi, Jenny.
- Hi, Maggie, how's Max?
- 440. - Oh, he's great.
- 441. Would you like to dance?
- 442. I can see that you do.
Come on, we must dance.
- 443. Left hand here..
Your right hand here
- 444. Step back.
- 445. Back, side. Done. You've got it.
- 446. You're a natural.
- 447. - Did you give the bangle, madam?
- I can't understand what you are saying.
- 448. - Can I come to your house?
- I'm sorry.
- 449. - Are you okay?
- I'm fine.
- 450. Oh, I'm so sorry, don't worry,
it'll come out.
- 451. I am so sorry.
- 452. Every damn wanker thinks he can dance.
- 453. What do you think of yourself, huh!
You country oaf.
- 454. - Look at them.
- 455. Look at all these brown buggers.
- 456. What do they know about art?
- 457. About dance.
- 458. Tango.
- 459. Swing.
- 460. Flamenco.
- 461. Can you do any of these? Huh?
- 462. Not salsa. Not Flamenco, my brother.
- 463. Do you know 'Naatu'?
- 464. What is 'Naatu'?
- 465. "Like an aggressive bull jumping
in the dust of the fields"
- 466. "Like the lead dancer dancing
at a local goddess's festival"
- 467. "Like playing with the stick while wearing
- 468. "Like a gang of young boys assembling
under the shade of a banyan tree"
- 469. "Like eating a jowar roti with a chilli"
- 470. "Listen to my song.
Listen to my song"
- 471. "Listen to my song"
- 472. "Naatu Naatu Naatu"
- 473. "Crazy Naatu"
- 474. "Naatu Naatu Naatu"
- 475. "Wild Naatu"
- 476. "Naatu like a green chilli"
- 477. "Naatu like a sharp dagger"
- 478. I've had enough of this nonsense!
- 479. You two! Out!
- 480. No Jake. I've had enough of your bullying.
- 481. Go away!
- 482. Go!
- 483. "Like beating a drum which makes
your heart beat faster"
- 484. "Like the shrill voice of a bird
which can make your ears ring"
- 485. "Like singing a song which can
make your fingers snap in rhythm"
- 486. "Like the wild dance when there is a fast rhythm"
- 487. "Like dancing which makes your body sweat"
- 488. "Listen to my song"
- 489. "Listen to my song"
- 490. "Listen to my song"
- 491. "Naatu Naatu Naatu"
- 492. "Crazy Naatu"
- 493. "Naatu Naatu Naatu"
- 494. "Wild Naatu"
- 495. "Naatu like a green chilli"
- 496. "Naatu like a sharp dagger"
- 497. This is disgusting! This is filthy!
- 498. Jenny!
- 499. "Dance in such a way that the blood
in your body"
- 500. "Jumps violently which will make
the earth tremble"
- 501. "Naatu naatu naatu"
- 502. "The life force inside you should dance with joy"
- 503. "So jump until the dust rises into the air"
- 504. "Naatu Naatu Naatu"
- 505. - Ram! Ram! Ram!
- 506. Come on, Akhtar.
- 507. Come on, Akhtar.
- 508. Yes!
- 509. Oh God!
- 510. Get down now.
You are so heavy.
- 511. - How much further should I carry you?
- Don't say that brother! I beg you.
- 512. If I take another step my legs will fall off.
Please carry me a little longer.
- 513. Why did you dance so much
if you were in so much pain?
- 514. I don't know.
- 515. When you looked at me like that
I just felt like competing with you.
- 516. Are you hurt? What's happened?
Is he alright?
- 517. He's got a bad cramp.
Can you drop him at New Bazaar?
- 518. Of course.
- 519. Get in.
- 520. Would you like to come to my place
for a coffee?
- 521. Before I drop you home.
- 522. She is inviting you to her house
for a cup of coffee.
- 523. I would offer to drop you too,
but it's only a two seater.
- 524. No problem, I am waiting for a friend.
- 525. Alright, bye.
- 526. The first time we met him,
he rested his hand on my shoulder.
- 527. I remember clearly.
- 528. I noticed paint in his nails.
He is definitely a painter.
- 529. Search that way, uncle.
- 530. - Listen, did you see him?
- 531. - Have you seen him anywhere?
- 532. Good morning, Thomas.
How are you today?
- 533. I'm very good. Thank you so much.
How about you?
- 534. I'm good, thank you.
- 535. Open the gates.
- 536. The second gate only opens
once the first is closed.
- 537. I don't understand the need for
such elaborate security measures.
- 538. Overwhelming, huh?
- 539. Uncle Scott is coming back
from London in two days.
- 540. he has been knighted by the King.
- 541. Aunt Cathy wants to throw a grand party
on his arrival.
- 542. Everything is checked, sir.
- 543. Have you checked every door?
- 544. Hundreds of people are working round
the clock to make sure everything is smooth-
- 545. - I don't want any hangups, officer.
- Yes, sir.
- 546. See these lights? They were commissioned-
- What the hell are you doing here?
- 547. Robert, what are you doing?
He is with me.
- 548. He is here by my invitation.
Let him go.
- 549. Servants can't use the main entrance, ma'am.
- 550. I'll show him the back entrance.
- 551. Robert! Robert!
- 552. He is not a servant.
- 553. He is my friend.
Let him go.
- 554. As you wish, ma'am.
- 555. That was appalling behavior.
- 556. I'm so sorry.
- 557. It's okay.
- 558. You're fine, right?
- 559. Okay
- 560. let's forget about him.
- 561. I was really looking forward to this.
- 562. I have so much that
I wanted to show you.
- 563. Please. Come, sit down.
- 564. This is my room
- 565. and these are my paintings.
What do you think?
- 566. Please. Sit down.
- 567. Your dance at the party
took my breath away.
- 568. It was amazing.
- 569. Thank you, madam.
- 570. Jenny.
- 571. Thank you, Jenny.
- 572. It was overwhelming.
- 573. The beat pulsating through your body
- 574. the flying feet, the flashing eyes...
- 575. the eyes.
- 576. Akhtar
- 577. your deep expressive eyes always seem
like they are searching for something.
- 578. Jenny, I can't understand
what you are saying.
- 579. "O Mynah, I won't paint your wings,
come to me"
- 580. "O crescent moon, I won't decorate you
with peacock feathers, come to me"
- 581. I'm hungry
- 582. Oh... I'm so sorry...
I will get you something to eat.
- 583. "We should play along as we eat heartily"
- 584. "O wandering rabbit, come to me"
- 585. "Swinging off branches, playing in valleys"
- 586. "I should be coddled in mother's lap everyday"
- 587. - Maggie.
- Yes, ma'am..
- 588. Malli...
- 589. Brother!
- 590. Brother.
- 591. Brother.
- 592. Don't cry, Malli.
I'm here, right?
- 593. I don't want to stay here anymore.
Take me with you.
- 594. Don't shout. If the police hear us
it won't be good for us.
- 595. Listen, I'll come back to take you from here.
- 596. Brother.
- 597. So you are not taking me with you now?
- 598. There is no other way, Malli.
- 599. No! I want to go home.
Take me away now!
- 600. I won't be here for another moment.
- 601. Won't you listen to me?
Listen to me, Malli-
- 602. - I won't listen to you.
- Don't make noise.
- 603. If somebody hears us,
we will get caught.
- 604. I don't know all that.
- 605. Brother. Brother.
- 606. Please don't leave me here.
- 607. I want to go back to my mother.
- 608. Please take me home.
- 609. "Swinging off branches, playing in valleys"
- 610. "All of it will be in front of your eyes
if you close them"
- 611. "The nightingale singing behind the tree"
- 612. "will appear in your heart
whenever you close your eyes"
- 613. "The trees and tender leaves will see today
from the stone enclosure around them"
- 614. "If you are patient enough to close
your eyes for a moment"
- 615. "The day will soon come when you will be free"
- 616. Mother
- 617. Don't these white women bear children?
- 618. Don't they know what pain is?
- 619. They took away a child and
locked her in a cage.
- 620. Even if they cry once
they will understand
- 621. how painful tears are.
- 622. What shall we do now?
- 623. We need to get Malli back.
- 624. We shouldn't be scared anymore.
- 625. We should surge forward.
- 626. Whoever comes in our way
should be eliminated.
- 627. Jangu, where is Lacchu?
- 628. Where is your brother?
- 629. Where is your brother?
- 630. My brother is on a mission, and
he is not going to be captured.
- 631. Especially not by traitors like you.
- 632. A dog can never hunt down a tiger.
- 633. Nobody is coming, sister.
- 634. Seetha...
- 635. Did you receive any message from Ram?
- 636. - No, uncle.
- Has he at least written a letter?
- 637. What is this?
It has been 4 years since he left.
- 638. How much longer should
we wait for him?
- 639. Does he even remember us?
- 640. Does he remember his village, his land,
the promise he has made us?
- 641. Forget about us.
- 642. Does he at least remember you?
- 643. You will keep experiencing this pain until
I get an answer.
- 644. Tell me...
- 645. where is your brother?
- 646. Banded Krait snake.
- 647. Even the English don't have a cure
for its venom.
- 648. You are going to die within an hour.
- 649. It will take you a day to untie these knots.
- 650. Live your life.
- 651. The family is organizing an event
to celebrate Scott's return.
- 652. We should execute our plan tonight at any cost.
- 653. If we miss this oppurtunity,
we might not get another one.
- 654. The truck is working properly, right?
- 655. I've tested it again.
It's in good condition.
- 656. We should storm in as soon as
the arrangements are done.
- 657. Jangu, you remember everything, right?
- 658. I've memorized everything, brother.
- 659. Let's go.
- 660. Brother, when are you going to reach
- 661. I'll come at 8'o clock.
- 662. Peddayya, ask Abbajaan to inspect
the vehicle again.
- 663. Jangu, go right now and memorize
the sound of the gates.
- 664. What happened?
- 665. Brother.
- 666. Brother, what happened?
- 667. Banded Krait snake.
- 668. Peddayya, I need a burning piece of coal.
- 669. Jangu, get a datura root.
- 670. Brother. Brother.
- 671. You'll be fine.
- 672. "East and west are engaged in a tug of war"
- 673. "One's a deadly weapon"
- 674. "The other's a bringer of death"
- 675. "Once the veil is lifted,
won't there be a destructive war?"
- 676. Looks like the poison has taken effect.
- 677. Why are you removing the holy thread?
- 678. Don't do it, brother.
- 679. Removing it will bring you problems.
- 680. Brother needs it more than me.
- 681. You guys leave.
- 682. Don't close your eyes, brother.
I'm here with you.
- 683. You'll be fine.
I'm here with you.
- 684. You're out of danger now.
The antidote is working against the poison.
- 685. You will have recovered completely
- 686. I have some work.
I'll be back.
- 687. Brother.
- 688. If I had a choice I would stay with you.
- 689. But I have to go.
- 690. Brother
- 691. I've hidden a truth from you.
- 692. I'm not Akhtar. I'm not a muslim.
- 693. I'm Bheem. Son of the Gonds.
- 694. They took away a little girl
from our village.
- 695. We didn't know what to do.
- 696. We didn't know how to save her.
- 697. We didn't know whom to trust.
- 698. That is why I put on this disguise.
- 699. I wanted to seek your help
on many occasions.
- 700. But I didn't do so because
I didn't want to put your life in danger.
- 701. Not because I don't trust you.
- 702. We are going tonight to rescue Malli.
- 703. If we get out safely
I will come meet you again.
- 704. If I don't make it...
- 705. I have your friendship which is more
precious than my life.
- 706. I'll die with pride.
- 707. Until next time, brother.
- 708. 'I have your friendship which is more
precious than my life.'
- 709. 'Brother needs it more than me.'
- 710. What a grand party Aunt Catherine has put on.
- 711. - Come, let's join her.
- Let's stay with our friends.
- 712. Lady Buxton...
- 713. - Pleasure as always.
- Thank you.
- 714. And what a magnificent event
you have organized, ma'am.
- 715. Brother.
- 716. Malli.
- 717. Malli.
- 718. Malli.
- 719. Brother!
- 720. Akhtar.
- 721. Brother... why are you
- 722. wearing this uniform?
- 723. I'm arresting you for the crimes you've committed
against the British Government.
- 724. Brother, are you a police officer?
- 725. Are you really a police officer?
- 726. I can't believe it.
- 727. Surrender, Akhtar.
- 728. I swear on my mother.
I didn't do anything wrong.
- 729. I told you about my problems, right?
- 730. Brother, brother, I really
didn't do anything wrong.
- 731. Just look into my eyes once, brother.
- 732. Brother
- 733. I haven't done anything wrong!
- 734. We came here for our sister.
- 735. She is a small child.
- 736. She is a small child.
- 737. I'm begging you.
- 738. Let us take our sister home.
- 739. Let us take our sister home!
- 740. I'm not going to ask you again, Akhtar.
- 741. Surrender.
- 742. Surrender!
- 743. Why are you talking like this?
- 744. Surrender!
- 745. I'm not able to bear seeing you
like this, brother
- 746. Brother, aren't you one of us?
- 747. You're one of us, right?
- 748. If we don't arrest him by then
the governor will skin us alive.
- 749. - Brother!
- Shut up, you insolent brat!
- 750. - Brother.
- 751. Brother.
- 752. Surrender, Bheem.
Surrender if you want Malli to stay alive.
- 753. Brother!
- 754. "This is an unforeseen turn of fate"
- 755. "Which has culminated in this friendship"
- 756. "It's yet to be seen if this will end
- 757. We don't know anything, sir.
- 758. They've escaped, sir.
- 759. It's as though they have vanished, sir.
- 760. Nobody knows anything about their whereabouts.
- 761. We've got the big fish, sergeant.
Just a matter of time before
- 762. we flush the rats out of their holes.
- 763. - Let's go.
- Yes sir.
- 764. Move out!
- 765. Owing to his outstanding performance
in the field,
- 766. and for capturing a dangerous criminal,
- 767. Mr A Rama Raju is being awarded
the rank of special officer.
- 768. First line point.
- 769. Second line point.
- 770. Attack.
- 771. Move.
- 772. Change.
- 773. Change.
- 774. Turn and point.
- 775. Turn and point.
- 776. Load.
- 777. Relax.
- 778. Point your weapons.
Second line point.
- 779. First line point.
- 780. Final position.
- 781. Second line, point your weapons, move.
- 782. Third line, point your weapons, move.
- 783. Crawl faster.
- 784. - Mani.
- 785. - This drill should be done in 15 seconds.
- Okay, sir.
- 786. Load.
- 787. Load.
- 788. Baba,
- 789. these wooden rifles are only
for practice, right?
- 790. We have learned how to wield the weapon.
- 791. Our blood is boiling to shoot a real bullet.
- 792. When will you give us real rifles?
- 793. Do you know the value of this bullet?
- 794. It costs 15 rupees.
- 795. But an Englishman once explained
- 796. what its real value is.
- 797. To the people of the village of Paalakurthi,
these are the government's orders.
- 798. Since a very long time the villagers haven't been
paying any taxes citing floods as a reason.
- 799. When a British officer came here
to investigate this
- 800. your village head Singavarapu Malla Reddy
- 801. This is a heinous crime.
- 802. For the crime of sedition,
the criminal has been sentenced to death.
- 803. Soldier.
- 804. Do you understand how valuable
the bullet in your gun is?
- 805. It was manufactured by an Englishman.
At full pay.
- 806. It made its way here on an English ship.
- 807. By the time that single bullet has made
its way to the barrel of your gun
- 808. it has cost the crown 6 shillings.
- 809. You don't waste it on peasant stock.
- 810. Find another way, soldier.
- 811. Yes, sir.
- 812. He said that an Indian's life
is not worth a bullet.
- 813. So how will this bullet earn its value?
- 814. When it comes out of your gun
and pierces an Englishman's heart.
- 815. When that flaming bullet will bathe
in his blood.
- 816. Then... Only then this bullet
will earn its value.
- 817. The name of that value is
- 818. Freedom.
- 819. When I'm sure that you won't miss
even one shot.
- 820. I will give you the bullets
- 821. Keep practicing until then.
- 822. Hey!
- 823. How many times did I tell you
not to eat with your left hand?
- 824. It will get done faster this way, mother.
- 825. - Ram.
- 826. - Come, Venkateswarulu.
- Brother take this...
- 827. Seetha, why are you always here?
Don't you ever go home?
- 828. Wherever there is Ram,
I'll be there.
- 829. I don't know if she will become
- 830. but she is my daughter already.
- 831. You're building an army here.
- 832. But you've sent me into
the police force.
- 833. I want to be here with you, Baba.
- 834. No. It is necessary that you be there.
- 835. We need their inside information.
- 836. Okay. What do we do now?
- 837. We will need weapons
once the training is done.
- 838. All you have is one rifle and a few bullets.
- 839. How many people will you give them to?
- 840. Every bullet has the name
of the person it is going to kill.
- 841. Every rifle has on it the name of the person
who is going to shoot it.
- 842. They will come, Venkateswarlu.
- 843. The weapons will come themselves
in search of their battle.
- 844. Turn and point. Load.
- 845. Rest the rifle properly on your shoulder.
- 846. What happened?
- 847. Down.
- 848. What is this?
- 849. Last night...
- 850. I fired your rifle, Baba.
- 851. Do you think it is a toy?
Is it a toy?
- 852. I gave it to him, Baba.
- 853. Seetha!
- 854. I gave it to him.
- 855. But Ram fired really well.
- 856. Let me show you.
- 857. Come.
- 858. There.
- 859. Rama.
- 860. Did you shoot from those boulders?
- 861. No, Baba.
- 862. Then?
- 863. From there, Baba.
- 864. Baba, it was a mistake...
I won't do it again.
- 865. The weapon is ready, Venkateswarlu.
- 866. Our son?
- 867. Take cover.
- 868. Venkata Rama Raju... Surrender.
- 869. Otherwise, we will shoot down everyone.
- 870. We won't spare anyone-
- 871. Let's fight, Baba.
- 872. This isn't the time to fight, Ranga.
- 873. We need to save the villagers first.
- 874. - Take everyone to the small bridge.
- Okay, Baba.
- 875. We scared him, sir.
- 876. - Venkata Rama Raju.
- 877. Surr-
- 878. Faster! That way.
- 879. Go.
- 880. Fast.
- 881. Go.
- 882. Move.
- 883. I'll stop them from there.
- 884. On my signal lead everyone into the forest.
- 885. Lay low in Maavullamma valley.
- 886. These Englishmen can't reach there.
- 887. Dear.
- 888. What about you?
- 889. Sarojini.
- 890. I am my battle.
- 891. And half of that is yours.
- 892. Rama!
- 893. Rama!
- 894. Stop.
- 895. Down!
- 896. I told you to be with your mother.
Why did you come here?
- 897. He has got good cover, sir.
He is not letting us advance.
- 898. Baba.
- 899. Down Hide.
- 900. Baba.
- 901. Aunt.
- 902. Aunt.
- 903. Rama
- 904. Will you increase the value of the bullet?
- 905. Your aim should be precise.
- 906. Take it.
- 907. Load.
- 908. Aim.
- 909. Shoot.
- 910. Shoot.
- 911. Shoot.
- 912. Down.
- 913. Move. Move. Fast.
- 914. Chinna!
- 915. Mother!
- 916. Load.
- 917. Load.
- 918. Baba, mother.
- 919. Brother, Baba!
- 920. Load!
- 921. Aim.
- 922. Shoot.
- 923. Shoot.
- 924. We have to change the strategy.
- 925. Back.
- 926. Fall back!
- 927. Baba.
- 928. Baba.
- 929. Baba.
- 930. Baba.
- 931. Did you see that?
- 932. Just one rifle and how all of them
have fallen back?
- 933. Just imagine...
- 934. If every person had a weapon
- 935. then they would go back to their
country for good.
- 936. Give me your word, Ram.
- 937. Promise me that you will give
every person a weapon.
- 938. Dear Seetha, how are you?
- 939. Everything is going according to the plan.
- 940. Guns are sent to different parts of the country
from the barracks that I'm working in.
- 941. And each time there's a consignment,
they choose an officer to transport it safely.
- 942. I'm going to get that opportunity
- 943. The weapons are within reach.
- 944. But why is my heart heavy, Seetha?
- 945. I'm hurting the people whose freedom
I'm fighting for.
- 946. I have betrayed my closest friend.
- 947. I am nearing my goal
- 948. But am I losing my way?
- 949. I am unable to understand.
- 950. I wish you were with me.
- 951. One bastard did this
and all of you could do nothing.
- 952. Shame on you!
- 953. I appreciate you, young man.
- 954. Your service to the crown
has been duly noted.
- 955. Thank you, sir.
- 956. I want this bastard punished
in such a way that
- 957. no person will ever rise up
against the British.
- 958. Oh I want to watch it, darling.
- 959. I want to see him bleed.
- 960. And so you shall.
- 961. Flog him publicly!
- 962. Flog him till he falls to his knees
- 963. confessing his crime of daring
to rise against us.
- 964. And begs for mercy.
- 965. Sir.
- 966. The criminal who tried to break into
Governor Scott's palace
- 967. will be publicly flogged tomorrow.
- 968. It is the Governor's orders
that everybody be present.
- 969. This criminal is now going to fall
to his knees
- 970. and confess to his crimes
- 971. and he is going to plead the Governor
- 972. If he fails to do so,
he will be punished severely.
- 973. Kneel down.
- 974. Kneel down, Bheem!
- 975. There's hardly any blood.
- 976. Hit him harder.
- 977. A few lashes and the bugger's buckled.
- 978. But he barely even cried out loud.
- 979. And where's the blood?
- 980. I was expecting a pool at his feet.
- 981. He didn't kneel.
- 982. He didn't kneel!
- 983. Officer!
- 984. Try this one.
- 985. Use it on the pillar first, officer.
- 986. Let the wretch see how it will rip him.
- 987. Aren't you quite vicious, my dear?
- 988. This isn't going to stop, Bheem.
- 989. If you don't kneel down you will be killed.
- 990. Kneel and confess to your crimes.
- 991. Save your own life.
- 992. Bheema, the earth which has given
birth to you,
- 993. the trees which give you air to breathe,
- 994. your gond tribe which has given you
a name are talking to you.
- 995. Can you hear it?
- 996. "O komuram bheem, O komuram bheem"
- 997. "You should stoke the fire in your heart"
- 998. "O komuram bheem, O komuram bheem"
- 999. "You should burn like the flaming sun"
- 1000. Make that bastard kneel now!
- 1001. "Should you fall at your oppressor's feet
like a slave..."
- 1002. "you are no more a child of the forest"
- 1003. "If you bow your head to unjust rule"
- 1004. "you could not have been born
to the forest."
- 1005. "O komuram bheem, O komuram bheem"
- 1006. "You should stoke the fire in your heart"
- 1007. "Will you scream in pain
when the whip splits your skin?"
- 1008. "Will you tremble with fear
at the mere sight of blood?"
- 1009. "If you get scared and shed a tear"
- 1010. "how can you say that you've had
Mother Earth's breastmilk?"
- 1011. "O komuram bheem, O komuram bheem"
- 1012. "You should stoke the fire in your heart"
- 1013. "Your heart's blood which flows
like a stream"
- 1014. "Your heart's blood which flows
like a stream"
- 1015. "look - it is like vermilion on
Mother earth's forehead"
- 1016. "It is like sacred red paint on Mother's feet"
- 1017. "It shines like the smile on Mother's lips"
- 1018. "O komuram bheem, O komuram bheem"
- 1019. "You have given your life as a gift
to Mother Earth"
- 1020. "O komuram bheem"
- 1021. Reinforcements!
- 1022. Raju, you've been appointed as the incharge
for the guns' consignment's delivery.
- 1023. Look.
- 1024. The consignment will be shipped in 2 days.
- 1025. 'Promise me that you will give
every person a weapon.'
- 1026. Bheem is going to be hanged
the day after tomorrow.
- 1027. I should get the place changed
from the jail.
- 1028. To the bank of Yamuna river.
- 1029. What are you saying?
- 1030. Why... why would you want to shift
the hanging location?
- 1031. Only from there I will be able to free Bheem.
- 1032. Raju.
- 1033. What is this business of freeing Bheem?
- 1034. I should also free Malli
and hand her over to Bheem
- 1035. Bheem? Malli?
Are you in your senses?
- 1036. It has never been more clear to me, uncle.
- 1037. All this while I was prepared to sacrifice
anything to achieve freedom for our country.
- 1038. I thought Bheem would also be
one among them.
- 1039. But today I've realized...
- 1040. Bheem is not merely a sacrificial lamb.
He is a volcano.
- 1041. I was under the impression that guns
would bring us freedom.
- 1042. But Bheem inspired everyone
with just a song.
- 1043. What about you?
- 1044. You've striven so much to achieve your goal.
- 1045. Will you forego all of that
when it is within your reach?
- 1046. Will you sacrifice 15 years of hardwork-
- I will bear it for another 25 years.
- 1047. But I won't sacrifice Bheem for my goal.
- 1048. Baba told me to give a weapon
to every person.
- 1049. But Bheem's emotion has turned
each person into a weapon.
- 1050. I will give that emotion to the people.
- 1051. Think about it, Raju.
- 1052. It is very dangerous
you could lose your life.
- 1053. I will die gladly, uncle.
- 1054. I want the best hangman for the job.
- 1055. I want to see his neck drawn out tight
- 1056. and his eyes bulge and pop
just before his neck snaps.
- 1057. Yes, sir.
- 1058. But I doubt you will see fear in his eyes.
- 1059. I mean
- 1060. the fear which didn't appear
while he was being whipped violently
- 1061. - will not appear even in the face of death.
- 1062. And what was blatantly obvious was
your abject failure
- 1063. at bringing this brute to his knees.
- 1064. I'm sorry to have disappointed you, sir.
- 1065. Give me one more opportunity.
- 1066. Let us hang him in front of Malli
for whom he has come this far..
- 1067. All of the world's fear will then
be seen in his eyes.
- 1068. I see you have learnt the ways
of the empire, young man.
- 1069. - Keep the flag flying.
- Yes sir.
- 1070. Have him ready for hanging by 4AM
- 1071. and get that wretched child here by 5.
- 1072. - If I may, sir.
- 1073. If you hang him here the people
will make him a martyr.
- 1074. Temples will be built on his grave.
We must take him away.
- 1075. To the banks of the river Yamuna.
- 1076. If we hang him there we can dispose of
his corpse discreetly.
- 1077. Take care. Load them carefully.
- 1078. Be alert, officers. I want no hiccups
on this mission.
- 1079. Yes, sir.
- 1080. What are you doing?
- 1081. - Help.
- Go there! Get back!
- 1082. Back.
- 1083. All arrangements have been made, sir.
- 1084. Should be quite the spectacle.
- 1085. I appreciate your effort, my boy.
- 1086. Thank you, sir.
- 1087. Thank you, sir.
- 1088. You had arrested my brother, right?
Where is he now?
- 1089. Tell me, brother.
- 1090. Go faster!
- 1091. I said faster, damn it!
- 1092. Bring me those treacherous scum alive.
- 1093. Or I will skin every last one of you.
- 1094. Brother.
- 1095. Brother!
- 1096. Malli!
- 1097. I'll be back
- 1098. Without you... I...
- 1099. Seetha
- 1100. A part of me will always be with you.
- 1101. Seetha, my courage drives me.
- 1102. But it is your courage
which will make me win.
- 1103. Grandfather.. uncle... brother...
- 1104. I'm giving my word to the entire village.
- 1105. I will give weapons to every hand
which is itching to revolt.
- 1106. Only after that will I come back!
- 1107. I swear on mother Godavari!
- 1108. - Vande mataram!
- Vande mataram!
- 1109. - Vande mataram!
- Vande mataram!
- 1110. It's been months, Edward.
- 1111. This jungle rat
- 1112. Bheem
- 1113. is still proving elusive.
- 1114. We are very close, sir.
- 1115. From the hanging point
- 1116. his only means of escape is to Agra.
- 1117. And we are sealing it off.
- 1118. We are combing it area by area...
- 1119. inch by inch...
- 1120. Shutting it down.
- 1121. The only place he can be
possibly hiding now is Hathras.
- 1122. Keep at it.
- 1123. Meanwhile
- 1124. let's pay our special guest a visit. Shall we?
- 1125. As you ordered, we are feeding him
only once a week, sir.
- 1126. Just enough to keep him alive
and feel the pain.
- 1127. - Like these filth?
- Oh no, sir. Much worse than them.
- 1128. He'd be so starved,
he'd be gnawing at his chains.
- 1129. Exercising? With only days to live?
- 1130. What do you hope to achieve?
- 1131. Still chasing your impossible dream
- 1132. even with death staring you in the face?
- 1133. You have every right to work
but not to expect the result.
- 1134. Let not the result be your motive,
nor let your attachment be to inaction.
- 1135. I don't care about the result.
- 1136. I will be moving towards my goal
until my last breath.
- 1137. Load.
- 1138. Aim.
- 1139. Shoot.
- 1140. Is that so?
- 1141. Let's see how you move after this.
- 1142. Throw him in the solitary cell.
- 1143. It's been 2 days since we came here.
- 1144. It's not good to stay in one place
for so long.
- 1145. We need to leave after midnight.
- 1146. Where will we go?
- 1147. There is no place to hide.
- 1148. Don't worry, Peddayya.
- 1149. We will find a way.
- 1150. I'm hungry, brother.
- 1151. Oh God. The only thing we are able to give
a hungry child is some water.
- 1152. Jangu.
- 1153. It is getting very difficult.
- 1154. Buying even a grain of rice
is seeming impossible.
- 1155. These dangerous criminals
have escaped their execution, and are at large.
- 1156. Report to the nearest police station
if you find anyone acting suspicious.
- 1157. Wake up!
- 1158. - That way.
- Go, go..
- 1159. They are here.
- 1160. Inspector, I want you to search that room.
- 1161. There are many policemen outside.
- 1162. Yes, sir.
- 1163. I want the names and addresses of everybody.
- 1164. Check in that room also.
- 1165. Sir, please help us.
- 1166. Please help me take them to the hospital.
- 1167. My people have been infected
- 1168. - What?
- Smallpox, sir... smallpox.
- 1169. Smallpox.
- 1170. What's in the bag?
- 1171. They have smallpox, sir.
- 1172. Smallpox!
- 1173. - Are you sure?
- Masoochi is smallpox, sir.
- 1174. This place is infected! Everyone out!
- 1175. - I beg you, sir. Please help us.
- Get away from me, you diseased rat.
- 1176. Everyone out! Out!
- 1177. It's okay.
- 1178. I'm fine.
- 1179. You said smallpox. Who has it?
- 1180. Nobody.
- 1181. I just said that to help you from the police.
- 1182. My fiancee always says that
we should help other people.
- 1183. Please come.
- 1184. I overheard you earlier...
- 1185. Children shouldn't know hunger..
- 1186. Even food feels bad.
- 1187. We are indebted to you.
- 1188. You have helped us without
knowing who we are.
- 1189. Who are you?
- 1190. My name is Seetha.
I'm from near Visakhapatnam.
- 1191. I have come here for my fiancee.
- 1192. Oh, really? Where does your fiancee live?
- 1193. Delhi.
- 1194. He is working as a police inspector
for the British.
- 1195. - What is her name?
- 1196. Oh. Please don't be worried.
- 1197. What my fiancee is doing is not just a job.
- 1198. It's a revolution.
- 1199. Rama
- 1200. to attain your goal you should be ready
to face any kind of obstacle.
- 1201. Whatever happens don't forget your goal.
- 1202. Surround them from all sides.
- 1203. Bastard! You thought you could take on us?
- 1204. See the dog bleed.
- 1205. Load.
- 1206. Aim.
- 1207. Shoot!
- 1208. "Let the blue sky be painted
with fiery red embers"
- 1209. "Let my battlecries be the war sounds
that will annihilate the enemy."
- 1210. But then did he get the weapons?
- 1211. He was very close to getting them..
- 1212. but in the process he had to betray
his closest friend and arrest him for the British.
- 1213. He couldn't live with himself.
- 1214. He was unable to understand whether
what he was doing was right or wrong.
- 1215. He finally decided to save his friend,
come what may.
- 1216. And he did save him.
- 1217. But he got caught while doing it.
- 1218. I've received this letter from the government.
- 1219. He is going to be hanged in two days.
- 1220. They've asked me to come collect his body-
- 1221. I came for Malli.
- 1222. But your fiancee came for the land.
- 1223. The tribal that I am
- 1224. I couldn't understand.
- 1225. I beat him with these hands.
- 1226. I left my closest friend to die.
- 1227. Seetha shouldn't go looking for Ram.
- 1228. Ram should come to wherever Seetha is.
- 1229. I will bring him to you.
- 1230. You've fed us.
- 1231. I'm giving you my word now.
- 1232. I'll bring back your Ram
even if I have to lay down my life.
- 1233. This is the whole barracks.
- 1234. The jail is at the end of the barracks.
- 1235. Be careful.
- 1236. Bheem. Bheem.
- 1237. - Brother.
- 1238. Bheem, why did you come here?
- 1239. Forgive me, brother.
- 1240. I didn't realise that you were working towards
such a great cause.
- 1241. - I shouldn't have-
- Calm down.
- 1242. Bheem.
- 1243. Bheem.
- 1244. Bheem.
- 1245. Who told you?
- 1246. Seetha...
- 1247. Did you meet Seetha?
- 1248. She opened my eyes to the truth.
- 1249. I promised Seetha that I would
bring back her Ram.
- 1250. Even if I have to burn down this Lanka,
I will take you to her.
- 1251. Come, brother.
- 1252. "Between a tiger and a hunter"
- 1253. "Between a head and the guillotine"
- 1254. "Between a wildfire"
- 1255. "and a storm"
- 1256. "Between the sun and the cloud"
- 1257. "Friendship"
- 1258. Surround them from all sides.
- 1259. Surround. Surround.
- 1260. "This is an unforeseen turn of fate"
- 1261. "Which has culminated in this friendship"
- 1262. Where did they go?
- 1263. What the hell is going on here?
- 1264. "Friendship between an erupting
volcano and a wild storm"
- 1265. "Friendship between freewill and destiny"
- 1266. "This friendship is between opposites"
- 1267. - What's going on, Edward?
- We arrived a bit late, sir.
- 1268. - They escaped into the forest.
- They've done what?
- 1269. But they are still in the barracks.
- 1270. Don't follow them blindly.
- 1271. Take the specials forces
and nail the bastards.
- 1272. One more thing.
- 1273. Don't shoot until you're close enough
to confirm a kill.
- 1274. Absolutely, sir.
- 1275. Call the special forces.
- 1276. Fire!
- 1277. Sir, Edward here.
Hold your fire!
- 1278. Hold your fire!
- 1279. What the hell is going on out there?
- 1280. We thought we had them surrounded, sir.
- 1281. But now there are arrows coming
out of everywhere.
- 1282. We're losing men, sir.
- 1283. Damn them all!
I'm sending additional troops.
- 1284. Do not let them escape!
- 1285. Yes, sir.
- 1286. More troops are on the way.
- 1287. We are getting reinforcements.
Don't let them escape.
- 1288. Don't let them escape.
More troops are on the way.
- 1289. Edward!
- 1290. I promised my father
- 1291. that I will give everyone a weapon.
- 1292. Turn on the searchlights.
- 1293. I've made a promise to mother Godavari
- 1294. that I will come back only after
I get the weapons.
- 1295. Turn on those lights.
- 1296. "Raama, the descendant of Raghu lineage"
- 1297. "is the greatest of all warriors
and his charm as the emperor is unmatched"
- 1298. There is no more running away,
This is the time to make you run.
- 1299. "Raama, the descendant of Raghu lineage"
- 1300. "is the greatest of all warriors
and his charm as the emperor is unmatched"
- 1301. Get away from the fire!
- 1302. Good God.
- 1303. "His bow is as powerful as Lord Shiva's"
- 1304. "the sound of which scares
his enemies to death"
- 1305. "Raama, the descendant of Raghu lineage"
- 1306. "is the greatest of all warriors
and his charm as the emperor is unmatched"
- 1307. "Raama, the descendant of Raghu lineage"
- 1308. "is the greatest of all warriors
and his charm as the emperor is unmatched"
- 1309. "Raama, the descendant of Raghu lineage"
- 1310. "is the greatest of all warriors
and his charm as the emperor is unmatched"
- 1311. Come on! Move in this way!
- 1312. "The skies turn dark with fear as Bheema,
the lion of the Komuram clan"
- 1313. "leaps up to attack his enemies."
- 1314. "Bheema, the lion of the Komuram clan"
- 1315. Load.
- 1316. Aim.
- 1317. Shoot.
- 1318. "He is the one mighty dancer under
whose graceful dancing feet"
- 1319. "the heads of all the arrogant elephants
from the capital city Hasthina get crushed"
- 1320. "Bheema, the lion of the Komuram clan"
- 1321. Bheem.
- 1322. How long do we hunt these jackals?
- 1323. Let's hunt down the lion!
- 1324. Load the canons.
- 1325. Fire!
- 1326. Bheem.
- 1327. NO!
- 1328. 'Promise me that you will give
every person a weapon.'
- 1329. Made in an English factory, this bullet
has travelled the 7 seas in an English ship.
- 1330. This is the bullet which is more valuable
than an Indian's life.
- 1331. How can you throw it away?
- 1332. Return it to him, Bheem.
- 1333. Let him keep it in his heart.
- 1334. Load!
- 1335. No! No!
- 1336. Aim!
- 1337. Shoot!
- 1338. You've achieved it.
- 1339. Bheem
- 1340. you've taken me closer to my ambition.
- 1341. You've given me this attire that will
inspire me through this quest.
- 1342. What can I offer you in return?
- 1343. Teach me how to read and write, brother.
- 1344. "If your blood boils, lift up the flag"
- 1345. "If your energy surges, crush the mountains"
- 1346. "If your blood boils, lift up the flag"
- 1347. "If your energy surges, crush the mountains"
- 1348. "Flag - Rock - Sword - Hammer
Man - Harvest - Horn - Bull"
- 1349. "Untamable bull from Ongole"
- 1350. "Wealthy bull from Sirisilla"
- 1351. "The bull that is supreme in its ability"
- 1352. "The Rayalaseema bull is stronger than boulders"
- 1353. "If your blood boils, lift up the flag"
- 1354. "If your energy surges, crush the mountains"
- 1355. "If your blood boils, lift up the flag"
- 1356. "If your energy surges, crush the mountains"
- 1357. Hey, look, everybody!
- 1358. Our brother has returned!
- 1359. "The burning blood asks you to rise"
- 1360. "Wind rushes to your lungs as your chest
swells with pride"
- 1361. "As your nerves of steel clench up,"
- 1362. "The age of darkness has come to an end finally"
- 1363. "If not now then when will you play?"
- 1364. "The triumphant beats of drums
should resound majestically"
- 1365. "Beat-call-new-fort
- 1366. "The gritty bull from Kolkata"
- 1367. "The Gujarati bull which is extraordinary"
- 1368. "The sharpest bull from Kithooru"
- 1369. "There's no match to the thirunalveli bull"
- 1370. "If your blood boils, lift up the flag"
- 1371. "If your energy surges, crush the mountains"
- 1372. Mother!
- 1373. Malli!
- 1374. 'Water Forest Land'
- 1375. "Tighten the turban on your head"
- 1376. "Clenchen your fists - clench them harder"
- 1377. "Announce your victory to the world"
- 1378. "Every voice of ours is equal to a million"
- 1379. "Look Mallesha, there's newfound courage
in your heart"
- 1380. "Smile now Ganesha, start celebrating with joy"
- 1381. "Joy - Laughter - Celebration - Festivity
Birth - Seed - Gold - Bull"
- 1382. "The Punjabi bull has emotion in its heart"
- 1383. "The Tanguturi bull refuses to bow down"
- 1384. "The Pazhassi bull is the most valiant"
- 1385. "The great Maratha bull makes waves of valor
in the ocean of history"
- 1386. "We are not going to bow down to anyone"
- 1387. "This festival of life is yours and mine"
- 1388. "There are flaming torches stacked all around us"
- 1389. "Become a revolution, and sound your battlecry"
- 1390. "Sound off the drums, announce to every village"
- 1391. "that the festival has finally arrived
to fill our gleeful eyes"
- 1392. "The massive drums should boom in celebration"
- 1393. "Dance rhythmically to your heart's content"
- 1394. "Let the deer that lives on the moon dance with joy"
- 1395. "Let the stars come and settle on our earth"
- 1396. "If your blood boils, lift up the flag"
- 1397. "If your energy surges, crush the mountains"
- 1398. "If your blood boils, lift up the flag"
- 1399. "If your energy surges, crush the mountains"