- 1. The War was over...
- 2. The only survivors were street animals:
- 3. dogs, cats and rats.
- 4. From them, a new race of mutants evolved.
- 5. That was a long time ago.
- 6. Mok, a legendary superrocker,
has retired to Ohmtown.
- 7. There his computers work at
deciphering an ancient code
- 8. which would unlock a doorway between
this world and another dimension
- 9. Obsessed with his dark experiment,
- 10. Mok himself searches or the
last crucial component...
- 11. a very special voice.
- 12. Whew, home at last!
- 13. We've seen every new singer
in the whole country.
- 14. Hey, did the boss find the
voice for his new act?
- 15. Nah, and he ain't gonna, cause
there's no place left to look.
- 16. Toad?
- 17. Yeah?
- 18. One more show, in town.
- 19. But boss...
- 20. Now!
- 21. I'll get the car.
- 22. Computer, report.
- 23. Your record sales are dropping.
- 24. A confidential analysis shows a
downward trend in popularity...
- 25. Enough!
- 26. that could result...
- 27. Stop!
- 28. Not you stupid, drive on.
- 29. Downward trend in popularity. Hmph.
- 30. Computer, report on our ... project.
- 31. Progress on this project unchanged.
- 32. Show me the Armageddon Key.
- 33. Have you finished decoding it?
- 34. Decoding not yet complete Mok.
- 35. I see.
- 36. Most recent calculations show
you will still need a living voice
- 37. The vibrations from this voice
will create the doorway
- 38. through which the being
will enter this dimension.
- 39. The ring I designed will identify the exact
voice frequency you will require.
- 40. Yes yes, thank you.
- 41. You're welcome Mok.
- 42. That one voice will bring me a powerful
being from another dimension.
- 43. A scientific breakthrough for me;
- 44. an unforgettable magic show for the masses.
- 45. You really have a way with words Omar.
- 46. Hey, I'm rehearsing.
- 47. So we play one song.
One of your songs, of course.
- 48. Of course.
- 49. So if we did two songs, one could be mine.
- 50. yeah ... yeah, okay.
- 51. Omar!
- 52. yeah Angel?
- 53. - I'm gonna trust you.
- Yeah, you trust everybody.
- 54. Where's Dizzy and Stretch?
You cannot defend your planet alone.
Prepare to die Space Cadet.
- 55. C'mon Stretch, We're on in five.
- 56. No, nyet! Not yet Diz.
- 57. I gotta unwind! Look out!
- 58. You've got company at twelve o'clock.
- 59. ÷åðòà! But the house is such a mess!
- 60. Stretch...
- 61. Go away, Fatso.
- 62. I'm a goner! Oh no, magnetic forces
slowing down my brain... helpen dere...
- 63. No Replay.
- 64. C'mon superstars, we've
got a song to get off.
- 65. Two songs.
- 66. yeah yeah yeah.
- 67. C'mon Stretch, snap out of it.
- 68. Okay, but I'm still not relaxed.
- 69. You'll be okay, you're just nervous.
Take a deep breath.
- 70. Hey, it worked! I'm not nervous, I'm scared.
- 71. Fabuloso! Thanks guys, I too love
the sound of cats in boiling water.
- 72. Okay, now, join me Mylar in
welcoming tonight's last act!
- 73. Someone cut the power?
- 74. What happened?
- 75. We didn't even finish!
- 76. Give me just one good reason
why you guys should finish.
- 77. How about this?
- 78. Okay, that's one good reason.
- 79. Chop chop, same song.
- 80. Omar, MY song!
- 81. And now, back by popular demand,
tonight's last act.
- 82. Mok, right? I'm one of your biggest fans!
Welcome to Mylar's!
- 83. The launching pad, or the stars!
- 84. Easy on the polyesters, guy!
- 85. So uh, what's going down,
- 86. I mean this wouldn't have anything to do with
your world-wide talent search, would it?
- 87. Okay okay, so it's hush hush,
- 88. I don't know anything, except... I might just
have a band... that could make us both a bundle.
- 89. a tidy sum?
a couple of bucks?
- 90. Heeey! I didn't say it
was THIS band, did I?
- 91. Now I have revealed exactly why I'm here,
I'll be your angel if you want to see
- 92. how perfect sharing love
with an angel can be.
- 93. Like I said, this band's on
it's way to fame and fortune.
- 94. All right!
- 95. I loved it! And so did a warm
personal and influential friend of mine.
- 96. The only Ohmtown rocker to have a record go gold,
platinum and plutonium in one day!
- 97. Um... Don't tell me... um, um, who?
- 98. Mok, the Magic Man!
- 99. Mok? Don't let him get us!
He'll put a heck on me!
- 100. Hex, Stretch, hex.
- 101. Ooo, two of them, that's even worse!
- 102. Hey guys, I'm gonna work up your promo,
so which one's your lead singer?
- 103. - Omar.
- 104. - Angel.
- 105. A duo? Fabuloso! Old fashioned but new!
I love it!
- 106. Where'd Angel go?
- 107. I dunno. She left. So, uh, listen Omar,
have you ever thought about, well,
- 108. about singing with Angel?
- 109. Yeah Omar. You know, two
lungs are better than one, right?
- 110. You see Omar, Mr. Mylar was a little
confused about who our lead singer is...
- 111. Yeah, and Dizzy…
- 112. Okay, okay, I'm getting the idea.
I may be stubborn but I'm not stupid.
- 113. Come on, Omar, I think if you and Angel ever got
together, someday we could be as big as Mok.
- 114. Screw Mok.
- 115. Omar, don't talk like that! Mok is everywhere!
M-M-Mok knows everything.
- 116. It's Mok!
- 117. No, it's not, it's only officer Quadhole. Crazy cop.
- 118. Hey you guys, you were
great tonight. See ya later.
- 119. Ñëóøàé, ïî÷åìó òû íå îñòàâèøü ìåíÿ â ïîêîå?
You've already screwed things up for one night.
- 120. I trusted you, you jerk...
- 121. Nice talk. I came to tell you.. You were good!
- 122. You were good!
- 123. So why'd you walk?
- 124. Hey you know, everything got a little weird.
- 125. Yeah, I know what you mean.
- 126. I don't know Angel. I guess I just want it all, now.
- 127. I want everything too, Omar.
It takes time.
- 128. Miss Angel?
- 129. Hey you sleazy pervo,
- 130. A message for Miss Angel.
- 131. Omar, forget him, look at this.
- 132. Won't you come up for a spell?
Cute. Forget it.
- 133. Come on! O, he wants to talk to us.
It could be big fun.
- 134. I thought you weren't coming up to Mok's, Omar.
- 135. I changed my mind.
- 136. Welcome to the modest house of Mok!
- 137. Omar, you haven't even met the guy.
- 138. Don't have to, I've seen his magic act.
- 139. If I didn't know you better,
Omar, I'd say you were jealous.
- 140. Get serious.
- 141. I guess you're not coming in?
- 142. I guess you're right.
- 143. Shoot yourself.
- 144. How do you get in?
- 145. M-m-m-maybe you gotta sacrifice a goat or something. Ooo!
- 146. Yeah?
- 147. W-we're here t-to see Mok...
- 148. Mok! Great to see ya!
- 149. he heh, but eh
- 150. Nice place you got here.
- 151. Ah thanks uh, but...
- 152. Mok, baby, let's talk some vinyl,
what's the deal?
- 153. Eh, listen, you got it all wrong,
I'm not... oof!
- 154. Oh, hi! You must be Mok's brother.
- 155. No, but... uh
- 156. No? But you look so much alike.
- 157. Duh, well uh we are brothers, but… uh
- 158. Like I said, let's bottom line it Mok!
- 159. I'M NOT MOK!
- 160. You're not?
- 161. No.
- 162. Sorry. Mok! Great to see ya!
- 163. Did you tell him I was Mok?
- 164. No.
- 165. Then why does he keep calling me Mok?
- 166. Are you calling me a liar?
- 167. No, but he keeps calling me Mok.
- 168. - You are calling me a liar.
- I am... not.
- 169. That's it, party's over.
- 170. Slow down Omar, now let's give it a chance…
- 171. Come on, it's a waste of time to creep around this depravo's…
- 172. mansion escorted by two of mother nature's finest freaks.
- 173. - Three... -Huh?
- 174. This one talks in numbers.
- 175. Words to the wise, guy. Be nice, or be dog food.
- 176. Make yourselves at home.
- 177. Except you.
- 178. It was the freak reference, wasn't it?
- 179. You gonna apologize, rude boy?
- 180. - I'm sorry... dogbreath!
- What you..?
- 181. Anyone want a beer?
- 182. I'm Mok.
- 183. Hi.
- 184. - Am Not!
- Am so!
- 185. ahem!
- 186. Allow me to introduce the
Rollerskating Schlepper Brothers:
- 187. Toad, Sleazy and Zip.
- 188. Mes assistants stupide.
- 189. I just love it when he talks French... ooof!
- 190. Ah, sweet Angel. You look more beautiful in person, than you do onstage.
- 191. Better get some antiseptic
on that before it festers.
- 192. Well, uh, that's Omar, our ëèòñèíãåð and...
- 193. Enough about them, let's talk about you.
- 194. What did you think of my last album?
- 195. I loved it!
- 196. I bought it too. My gerbil uses it for a room divider.
- 197. But where's our hospitality? Boys!
Bring on the Edison Balls.
- 198. I'm sure you're into reaching new
levels of consciousness, aren't you?
- 199. Yeah, we're into that kinda stuff. It's all we ever do.
- 200. Excellent. Then I've got something you boys will really enjoy.
- 201. Shall we take a stroll in the garden, my dear?
- 202. Here, wiseguy.
- 203. Ooo. Uh, not for me, I've had one today, and uh...
- 204. Catch!
- 205. Where's the fat one?
- 206. Fat one? Hmph. I don't like this.
- 207. So, uh, how many rooms you crammed into here?
- 208. Success does have it's rewards, Angel.
- 209. However, such trophies are minor
compared to what I really want.
- 210. Okay on number three;
fade up on the girl.
- 211. An audience which and understand the power of magic.
- 212. My magic.
- 213. Is that too much to ask?
- 214. No, but…
- 215. Apparently, it is. You must remember that my last concert
was not entirely sold out.
- 216. So? It was still great. I was there!
- 217. Don't toy with me, Angel. I'll show them power.
I can do it! With you, Angel, and your voice.
- 218. What about the rest of the band?
- 219. My contract has room for only one signature: yours.
- 220. The group's just starting to come together.
I think we've got a pretty good chance of…
- 221. Vegitating on the Ohmtown circuit for the rest of your life.
- 222. Call it what you want! I believe in…
- 223. Miracles? If you think you're going
anywhere with the Omars of this world...
- 224. Open your eyes! Accept my offer.
- 225. No Mok. I couldn't leave them for anything.
- 226. I didn't offer you anything; I offer you EVERYTHING!
- 227. NO!
- 228. Too bad. But we all have our illusions,
far be it for me to take away yours.
- 229. Hey, she's picking it up.
- 230. Yeah, the boss was right.
- 231. Come on, Come on, the boss it waiting!
- 232. Toad.
- 233. You will bring me my demon, Angel, whether you like it or not.
Show her friends to the door.
- 234. Angel? Angel? We have to go. Oh no.
- 235. I spy with my little eye something that begins with...
- 236. Fat!
- 237. I was looking for you. What's going on?
I demand an answer!
- 238. Hey you know, you're a pretty nosy guy.
- 239. Violence is not the answer to anything.
Can't we discuss this civilized human beings?
- 240. Nope, I don't think so.
- 241. Look Sleazy. These ones are still watching old
holograms I think their brains have seized up!
- 242. Triumph!
Triumph to the glory!
Triumph of the glory of me!
- 243. Aww, lookit Toad, now they're sleeping like little babies.
- 244. Everyone outta the pool!
- 245. But Toad, they can't walk in this condition.
- 246. Yeah, you're right Sleazy.
I think they better drive.
- 247. Excuse me, but could you put me down? Hello? Hello?
- 248. Is anyone in there? Ouch!
- 249. Oh, so you wanna play rough eh?
That's what I was afraid of.
- 250. These hands are lethal weapons.
I could paralyze you.
- 251. Oh no you couldn't. Remember, violence is
not the answer to anything.
- 252. Hey Toad, this one's got lethal weapons.
- 253. Whoa! Keep him away from me!
- 254. You skinheads don't scare me!
Omar! Stretch! Where's Angel?
- 255. What have you done with her?
- 256. We didn't do nuthin'.
She's goin to Nuke-York with Mok.
- 257. She what?
- 258. She's gonna be a big star.
Mok's gonna make her a big star!
- 259. She was, uh, overwhelmed.
- 260. Over, uh ... like he said.
- 261. Wait a minute, she wouldn't go anywhere with you guys.
- 262. I'm bored Zip.
- 263. yah yah yah, me too.
- 264. - Happy trails, buckeroos!
- Hey! You guys can't get away with... this?
- 265. You guys are totally stoned!
- 266. Stretch, Stretch, wake up! I can't
drive this car!
- 267. Alright, where are the keys!
Where are the keys!
- 268. Dumb dog!
- 269. Look... Look out!
- 270. Get a grip on yourself Dizzy.
We're not going to die.
- 271. Oh yes we are!
- 272. Oh no, the bag lady!
- 273. Here, I'm sorry.
- 274. Oh no! This is my car, my wheels, my Voltage Wagon!
- 275. Hey, Stretch, dehydrate.
- 276. Okay.
- 277. Ah! What's going on? Where's Angel?
- 278. Angel's gone, Omar.
- 279. What?
- 280. Look! There! Mok's taking her to Nuke-York.
- 281. Well thank you, little Miss Ambition.
- 282. - Huh?
- Well it ain't that easy. She owes me a...
- 283. Owes you? Hmm!
- 284. I mean US a personal explanation.
- 285. Nuke York's only three days away.
- 286. Gonna take us six days. We only got half a car left. Hee hee hee!
- 287. Okay you punks,
- 288. Freeze.
- 289. Whaterya doin in a public fountain?
- 290. I give up Quad, what are we doin in a public fountain?
- 291. Okay wiseguys, into the car. Now.
- 292. Why?
- 293. That's a 4-19, BF: Bathing Felony. You're luckily I'm not running you in for a 4-31; Improper Swimwear.
- 294. Hey, wait! A real crime's been committed!
Those goons at Mok's place tried to push the car down the hill...
- 295. Is this a confession?
- 296. No.
- 297. Then save it for the judge. Let's go.
- 298. C'mon Dizzy.
- 299. Huh?
- 300. I'll get the evidence.
- 301. Oh no... I'll get the evidence.
- 302. Nah, I'll get the evidence.
No, you get the evidence.
- 303. No, I'LL get it.
- 304. Nah…
- 305. I'll get it! You, get in the car. Trying to con a law officer...
- 306. well let me tell you one thing, buddy; that's 6-37, and this time, I've got you red handed.
- 307. Someday you're gonna thank me.
- 308. You're absolutely right!
- 309. You're welcome...
- 310. SLIIIIIIIIME!
- 311. Âíèìàíèå!
òîííåëåì "ëàçåðíûé ìîñò".
- 312. Nuke York's not ready for us yet.
- 313. Just remember Omar, it's not Ohmtown.
- 314. Hold on to your privates, generals,
we're going through.
- 315. Halt!
- 316. Hey buddy, power black out. City's closed.
No admittance to unauthorized vehicular traffic.
- 317. Chief Inspector Quaalude, Ohmtown Police,
these are scientists, big shots.
- 318. Sorry Inspector, there's trouble inside and it's my job to…
- 319. That's great. You're doing a good job.
We'll be on our way.
- 320. Thank's anyways, Inspector I'll just check this...
- 321. Hey, this is a tuna fishing license!
- 322. Just how long does Mok think he can keep me here?
- 323. Picnic time for little girls...
- 324. This is what I think of your picnic.
- 325. Ooo! Okay, that's it, you're gonna
stay here for a long time!
- 326. Keep your flippers off me!
- 327. Yeah, yeah, maybe even longer!
- 328. Stuff it, pinheads!
- 329. You got it sister!
- 330. Cinderella knows what you're talking about!
- 331. Sometimes those brothers of mine
really burn my buns too.
- 332. They keep this place locked up
tighter than a hummingbird's tweet.
- 333. By the way doll, who're you?
Mok's new ladyfriend?
- 334. Mok's new ladyfriend?
- 335. Yeah, I guess so but, uh, hey, it don't make life any easier.
- 336. Cinderella knows what you're talking about.
They just don't understand us new women.
- 337. all, every now and then a girl's
gotta get out and dance,
- 338. catch my drift?
- 339. Gotcha, doll. Hey, if you're talking about walking,
what's the scoop?
- 340. No sweat! I just slide down the
chute and away I scoot!
- 341. I do it every Saturday night!
- 342. I have to be back in bed by twelve o'clock.
That's when Toad checks in on me.
- 343. Aw, that's too bad toots, but nevermind.
- 344. With your funk and my spunk, we don't need
much time to find some real hot action!
- 345. Hey, you're a little dated for one of Mok's,
you know what I mean?
- 346. But that's okay. Just keep your lips
zipped and stick with Cindy.
- 347. We're on our way to the Twilight Zone!
- 348. Y'know, it's just like Toad says: 'There's wackos out there just waiting
for a for sweet young things like you.' So let's go for it!
- 349. I've found the voice. I've got the girl.
- 350. Understood. The Armageddon Key
has now been fully decoded.
- 351. Stand by for data transmission.
According to the Key,…
- 352. …the girl must sing this progression of musical notes.
- 353. The vibrations of her voice will create a doorway
through which this being will enter this dimension.
- 354. Ah yes. My beast; their nightmare.
All mine, for a song!
- 355. And then, nothing can stop me!
- 356. Tough shape, Mok. You can be stopped.
- 357. There is a force which can send the being back.
- 358. Send it back? What? Where? Who?
- 359. The being can be sent back by the magic of one voice, one heart, one song.
- 360. Magic? Magic, shmagic!
"One voice, one heart, one song,"
- 361. …gibberish, garbage! Who is this person?
- 362. Individual's identity presently unavailable.
Search will start now.
- 363. Now checking, now checking, now checking...
- 364. Grrr. Who can stop me? Is it the girl?
- 365. You bumming out on me?
- 366. No way.
- 367. Okay then, let's get out of here before we get caught.
- 368. According to the Key, the being
can be sent back by the magic...
- 369. I know, I know, "one voice one heart one song",
but WHO is it?
- 370. No one. No one can send it back.
- 371. No one? No such person?
- 372. Then the beast is mine!
- 373. Raising a real demon could be real bad for your image.
- 374. Think of the possible damage to sales
from famine, pestilence and etcetera.
- 375. cost would be enormous.
- 376. We all realize business is a tiny bit off but.
I mean this is pretty crazy...
- 377. Wars have been started for less!
When I want your opinions. I'll give them to you.
- 378. Whoooa... oof! We're in the clear.
Come on doll, let's score a cab!
- 379. Right behind ya ... heh.
- 380. Ñîëíå÷íî, òåìïåðàòóðà 68, ãäå-òî òàì, à ó íàñ â ãîðîäå
98 è êèñëîòíûé äîæäü, íå çàáóäüòå íàäåòü çàùèòíûå î÷êè
- 381. Ìîê Âîëøåáíèê âîçâðàùàåòñÿ èç çàòâîðíè÷åñòâà…
- 382. Õîëë!
- 383. Íà åãî òðèóìôàëüíûé êîíöåðò "Êðàñàâèöà
è ÷óäîâèùå". "Ýòî øîó îñòàíîâèò âñå ëèâíè"
- 384. AHH! OOO! EAAH!
oh, I can't look!
- 385. Oh yeah, the ladies will love this.
- 386. Alphonse? Ooo! So that's you're real name.
- 387. Dry up, Stretch.
- 388. Ooo, touchy!
- 389. Let's see if I got the whole story.
- 390. Oscar here piles everyone into a stolen police car,
beats it up to Nuke-York,
- 391. tries to run the barricades, you all get busted by the city cops,
and I havefta close down shop for half a day to bail you all out.
- 392. It's not exactly as it sounds, Aunt Edith.
We're a band, right?
- 393. And Angel left without telling anybody, and we just...
- 394. Oscar says she owes us a personal explanation.
- 395. For what? Because she ran off
with Mok, without saying goodbye?
- 396. Cause he's a big star and you guys are just wishing?
- 397. We're concerned.
- 398. Say what?
- 399. I said we're concerned.
- 400. Concerned about who?
- 401. About Angel, we're concerned about her, okay?
- 402. You're all heart, Oscar.
- 403. You never told us we're concerned.
- 404. Is it some sort of proof there?
- 405. Oh yeah, if it gives you any trouble, come on back.
- 406. Okay guys, I can't tell you much about Mok,
but I can tell you about Cinderella.
- 407. Aw, are you gonna tuck us in, too?
- 408. Relax Oscar, I was just beginning
to like ya, ya little scumbag.
- 409. Like I was saying, she's the little sister of
a couple of guys who work for Mok.
- 410. Toad, Zeazy and Slip?
- 411. Yeah, close.
- 412. So where will we find her?
- 413. I know she hangs around an uptown club.
- 414. What does she look like?
- 415. Sorry Alphonse, everyone looks the same through this thing.
But she's got a winged heart tattoo;
- 416. my $14.95 special.
- 417. Toad here.
- 418. Captain.
- 419. What do YOU want?
- 420. You got to listen to my side of the story now. It was not my fault…
- 421. …that night at all those cops were supposed to be on the take;
I am on the level!
- 422. To prove it, I've got some scuttlebutt for you.
Now, you set your sails for this joint downtown,…
- 423. …called Club SixSixtySix.
- 424. Now there are some three guys, from Ohmtown,
gonna drop anchor there with a cargo of trouble.
- 425. They're looking for you little sister.
Now we're even, right?
- 426. So get off my back?
- 427. oh shit!
- 428. Now we're even fink.
- 429. We're going to Club SixSixtySix.
- 430. Now, let's roll.
- 431. Wait! Follow them, yes, but don't interfere.
I have a much more amusing idea.
- 432. Get me What's-Her-Face.
- 433. Wheeee... whoa.
- 434. Oh boy! Mutants in the foyer of the club!
- 435. Isn't it neat-o!
- 436. Attaboy, Sonny! No prisoners!
- 437. Okay, let's go!
- 438. eww,
- 439. Watch your step!
- 440. This is the hottest antigravity club in the city, ya know.
- 441. But you let mutants in and it spoils everything, know what I mean honey?
- 442. They just don't know how to dress.
- 443. Angel, this is Raoul Loveday.
Squeeze ya later, Ralph!
- 444. I got uppers and downers, screamers and shouters,
- 445. and things that make you go sideways
- 446. Hey Omar, where's this tattoo
supposed to be anyway?
- 447. It could be on her arm, or her leg...
- 448. Or promiscuously anywhere!
- 449. Wanna dance?
- 450. Hey, come on, there's a booth over there.
- 451. But there's somebody in it.
- 452. Not for long, sweetie.
- 453. Right.
- 454. ?
- 455. Anyhow, he's kinda cute, but
this guy had just gone too far so
- 456. I told him he was a real
waldo and I broke his fingers.
- 457. Oh! Sorry! Pardon me!
- 458. Diz! This is no time to be lying around!
I found Cinderella!
- 459. Where?
- 460. She's sitting right over there with Angel.
- 461. ANGEL?
- 462. This could be trouble. Just keep an eye on them.
I'll get Omar.
- 463. Never fear Diz, I'll be here.
- 464. Sit tight honey, check this out,
they're playing my song!
- 465. Stay close Diz, we'll play it by ear.
- 466. Angel!
- 467. Omar?
- 468. Angel?
- 469. Bomb Squad! Get off the street!
- 470. Dizzy?
- 471. Omar
- 472. Angel!
- 473. - Angel?
- 474. Angel?
- 475. Omar.
- 476. What a pleasant, and unexpected surprise.
- 477. Hey big O, how's it going?
- 478. Perhaps we should invite him on up for a spell?
- 479. ? "Yo también lo quiero todo, Omar"
"Tengo todo lo que necesito"
- 480. ? "... pero lleva tiempo"
- 481. There there, come to daddy.
- 482. Excellent performance, my dearrrr...
- 483. Thank you, for your help.
- 484. It's been a pleasure working with you, Mok.
- 485. Yes, good clean fun.
- 486. All work and no play makes Mok a dull boy!
- 487. Okay on number three, fade up on the girl,
- 488. then give me the wall shot.
- 489. The boss is ready on two.
- 490. Okay, it's showtime.
- 491. Look, forget it. I won't sing.
And what have you done to the guys?
- 492. I offer you fame, riches, and a crack at the top, you refuse...
- 493. I accept that.
- 494. - Good, where's Omar?
- But then the chance to work with me, Mok,
- 495. and you say "No, thank you",
I'm very disappointed.
- 496. Hey, listen...
- 497. But still hopeful!
- 498. Mok!
- 499. So try to realize that I must be firm when I say to you,
- 500. dear Angel... Sing, or they FRY!
- 501. What are you doing to them?
- 502. Stop! Stop!
- 503. Mok! Stop! I'll sing!
- 504. As you will, your word is good enough for me.
- 505. You could have killed them.
You, you're totally crazy!
- 506. Thank you. Shall we see them off?
- 507. Omar! Strech!
- 508. Dizzy?
- 509. hm-mm-mm. How are you boys doing?
- 510. How are we doing WHAT, Mr. Mok?
- 511. Bon Voyage! Bon Voyage!
- 512. Mok, what have you done to them? They're airheads.
- 513. Omar, I promise, I'll get you outta this.
- 514. I know Angel, it would've been swell to work on a song
together but, well, you're working with the best now.
- 515. Omar, Mok is making me sing...
- 516. Heeeey, I understand.
- 517. Mok, change them back!
- 518. Now now, I let them go for you...
- 519. Omar!
- 520. and you sing a little song for me.
- 521. KIX morning news update. Mok's promise to rewrite rock
history was prematurely and tragically interrupted last night
- 522. when an overwhelming power surge totally destroyed
Carnegie Hall and blacked out the entire city.
- 523. Survivors described the destruction as "evil,"spooky," and
"wow, bad karma, man." Our cameras are on the scene...
- 524. And it smelled just like cleaning fluid, and all it
made me do was wanna, like, wax the floor,
- 525. so like, can you tell me, like, is this concert
for real, or is it just another rip off?
- 526. I dunno about this Jake, nobody seems to be buying
these 'I survived the Mok concert' T-shirts.
- 527. And finally, our roving reporter, the late Biff Glonsky...
- 528. What happened?
- 529. The being destroyed Carnegie Hall but did
not completely materialize in this dimension.
- 530. The electrical power supply in Nuke-York is insufficient.
- 531. I need more power?
- 532. Affirmative. A sufficient
stable energy source does exist...
- 533. in Ohmtown.
- 534. Ah, of course. 'ome sweet Ohm. I will raise this demon,
I will not fail again. It's power will be mine.
- 535. Hello boys and girls, it's time for uncle Mikey's cartoon show.
- 536. - Hello boys and girls
- Hello Uncle Mikey!
- 537. Can you tell the difference
between good and evil?
- 538. Is this man being good to Cassie...
- 539. Say cheese... hoohahahahahah!
- 540. or evil?
- 541. Good...
- 542. or evil?
- 543. Gosh, we're here.
- 544. Hey boss, boss, wake up! We're over Ohmtown.
- 545. Ohmtown...
- 546. Hey boss, um, can you tell the
difference between good and evil?
- 547. Ziiiiiiip, try to realize, there is no longer black or white,
good or evil. We've evolved beyond that.
- 548. - Uh, but Uncle Mikey says we should know the difference between...
- We all must have our own personal view of right and wrong.
- 549. but but but is what we are doing evil?
- 550. Of course not! Remember Zip, 'evil' spelled
backwards is 'live.' And we all want to do that.
- 551. yeah yeah yeah, but but Uncle Mikey says that...
- 552. So until next week, boys and girls, goodbye, and be good!
- 553. Goodbye Uncle Mikey.
- 554. Zip, Zip Zip, no Santa Claus,
no Tooth Fairy, and No Uncle Mikey!
- 555. I've seen it Angel. Destiny has revealed itself.
- 556. To me too, Mok. I... I can't resist you anymore.
- 557. Take me with you wherever you go.
- 558. We're here, Angel. Ohmtown.
- 559. Just, just you and me, Mok.
- 560. Yes, after the concert.
- 561. Forget the concert. We can cancel.
Nothing else matters. Just us.
- 562. Just us?
- 563. You and me.
- 564. MmmmmmmmMe.
- 565. Let's go away together.
- 566. Fiji? Disneyland? Fantasy Island?
- 567. Wherever you like!
- 568. Hahaha, but I win. You're a very clever girl. I've enjoyed your
little game but tonight the game is mine.
- 569. You'll never see that demon, I'm the one with the voice and
I'm not going to sing! And with out me you're nothing!
- 570. - Shut up!
- You're a fraud Mok, I...
- 571. - Shut up! SHUT UP!
- No hocus pocus.
- 572. You WILL SING!
- 573. Boss! Boss! Are you okay?
- 574. ho ho ho, she can sing, or she can SCREAM!
Eee! But she still pissed me off.
- 575. Get me that worm, Meelar. Tell him I want a concert
at the power plant tomorrow night.
- 576. Drug the girl, and wire her to the circuit board.
- 577. Okay guys, where's the girl, where's my duo?
- 578. Sorry mister Mylar, but we no-can-duo! Ha ha. Seriously, Angel
likes singing with Mok, and Mok's in Nuke-York. Isn't that nice?
- 579. Nice? Nice? You guys just blew the whole show!
And you know why? Because you wouldn't listen to Mylar!
- 580. I said Du-o. The guy and the girl, a DUO!
- 581. What? Tonight? Mok? At the power plant?
Hey guys, I've got a real concert to emcee. You're on your own.
- 582. The Boss needs more power!
- 583. There ain't more to give yet...
- 584. More!
- 585. More! Boost the power, now!
- 586. But it's too hot!
- 587. More juice!
- 588. We don't have enough power for the experiment, like Nuke-York?
- 589. It's over!
- 590. whoa, that's enough. Too much!
Too much! Drain it off!
- 591. Hey Omar, I just had this crazy dream
where you were a real nice guy.
- 592. Get serious.
- 593. We're in Ohmtown!
- 594. Last thing I remember, we were in that
Nuke-York club looking for Angel.
- 595. There's Angel!
- 596. With M-Mok!
- 597. I don't like this.
- 598. Omar!
- 599. The only thing she cares about is being up there with him.
- 600. You can't believe that.
- 601. It's true. I saw them together. I've had it.
- 602. Believe your heart, Omar, not your eyes. Don't you see?
- 603. Everybody! Freeze!
- 604. - Where'd he go?
- I think I know. Let's go.
- 605. Hey! SLIIIIIIIME!
- 606. I'm scared!
- 607. Pull it Diz! Pull it straight! Pull it straight!
- 608. Ha ha ha ha!
- 609. Oh No! We'll never make it! Diz! Look out!
- 610. Aw, shit.
- 611. Oh Diz! What is it?
- 612. Whatever it is, it's evil.
- 613. MY VENGEANCE!
- 614. DESTROY THEM ALL!
- 615. Aw, Zip! Whatdidja do it for?
- 616. For Uncle Mikey... and for us... Toad,
we ain't evil, are we?
- 617. Don't talk now Zip. ... Zip? ZIIIIIIIP!
- 618. Talk to me!
- 619. If I can sing it up,
I can sing it back.
- 620. Angel!
- 621. No Omar! I've got to sing!
- 622. Sing? No Angel! Don't!
- 623. No Omar! Trust me.
- 624. Oh no! Omar! Omar!
- 625. Look! Something's happening! It's going back!
- 626. No! No No! They can't stop you!
Destroy them all!
- 627. Don't go! Please don't go!
- 628. My brother's dead!
- 629. You can't do this to me!
- 630. I
- 631. AM
- 632. MOK!
- 633. The magic of once voice...
- 634. one heart...
- 635. one song!
- 636. But there is ... no ... one!
- 637. Fabuloso! I put those two kids
together, and whaddyou get?