- 1. What's up?
- 2. - How's it goin'?
- 3. Where is it?
There it is.
- 4. - Fuck, man... Four, five...
- Yeah, it's me.
- 5. - Yeah, it's me. You doin' all right?
- Yeah. We're on the way.
- 6. We're on the way to the border...
- 7. - Fuck man, I feel good!
- Hold the wheel.
- 8. Shit...
Okay, you're a good driver.
- 9. - Who is it?
- It's us. Open the door.
- 10. You just clean the place?
- 11. - That's Anders.
- Call me Scorpion.
- 12. What's that? I can see it's a gun.
You don't need a gun here.
- 13. - Give it back.
- Not yet.
- 14. - Hey...
- 15. - Scorpion what?
- Just Scorpion.
- 16. Quit pointin' that thing.
- 17. - You wanna do business?
- I gotta check it first.
- 18. - For what?
- 19. - Fuck purity... Where you from?
- 20. - You made any buys before?
- I've made a lot of buys.
- 21. - Okay?
- No, it's not okay.
- 22. - It's okay...
- It's not what I tried before.
- 23. - I'll give you 45.
- It costs 50,000.
- 24. Fuck this. Tonny...
- 25. Wait a second.
- 26. I only have 45,000.
That's all I got. Period!
- 27. - He's only got 45,000.
- Take 50.
- 28. He's only got 45.
- 29. It's bullshit you only got 45.
It's worth 50. You got 45 on you?
- 30. You got any paper?
- 31. - What are you doing?
- 32. - That's 45.
- That's not 45...
- 33. - Give me the 45.
- Give him the 45.
- 34. I said give him the 45!
- 35. That's not worth 45,000...
- 36. Tonny...
- 37. - See you.
- Yeah, I'll see you.
- 38. Give me that.
- 39. What's up, Vic?
- 40. - Fuck...
- Hey, King.
- 41. - Is that for me, Frank?
- For you.
- 42. It's okay...
- 43. - What do you think?
- I think it's big.
- 44. What's up, Tonny?
- 45. - What are you gonna do with it?
- I'll take it to bed with me.
- 46. When you're not there.
- 47. Come here, King.
- 48. Take it easy.
- 49. Sit! Stay!
Go in the kitchen!
- 50. There's just enough room for it.
- 51. If you wanna keep hiding dope here,
it's gonna cost more.
- 52. What do you mean?
- 53. I mean it'll cost more.
Sisse, the girl from the club...
- 54. She got put in solitary
'cause of some Paki.
- 55. He hid dope in her apartment.
- 56. Hello? Anyone home?
- 57. Shut up, King!
- 58. - King, come here.
- You gotta talk nice to him.
- 59. Should we give her two?
- 60. Two more...
Okay, you got two more.
- 61. - You still got something goin'?
- Me and Vicky?
- 62. I fuck her.
- 63. - Is she the woman, or what?
- I don't want a whore for a woman.
- 64. Is she wild?
- 65. Yeah, she's pretty wild.
- 66. - Is she a moaner?
- It's none of your business.
- 67. - You're really into her.
- 68. - You are, or you wouldn't deny it.
- I'm not gonna say if she moans.
- 69. You wanna know who moans?
- 70. No, not Mette... Louise.
- 71. Vic's friend. Whether you fuck her
in her mouth, between the tits...
- 72. - That sounds nice, with the tits.
- It's real nice.
- 73. - You never tried it?
- Between the tits? No.
- 74. - You ever get your dick sucked?
- Let me see... Yup.
- 75. By two girls at the same time?
- 76. - Have you?
- No, two girls to suck my dick?
- 77. I need at least four girls
to suck my dick.
- 78. - Because it's so big?
- It's fuckin' huge.
- 79. I once pissed on this girl's face,
then she asked me to sperm it off.
- 80. Wait. You spermed...
You pissed in her face?
- 81. I spermed in her face,
then I pissed it clean afterwards.
- 82. You spermed her, and she asked you
to piss it clean? That's disgusting.
- 83. - No, she asked for it.
- That's perverted.
- 84. - It's not.
- It is.
- 85. - I don't see her anymore.
- It doesn't matter.
- 86. It was your mother.
- 87. Come on, man...
- 88. "Don't say nothing about my mother!"
Now you get pissed off...
- 89. What is it?
- 90. Frank's pissed!
- 91. - Dam Square. You know where it is?
- 92. He's gotta check it in front of you.
200 white... Here's 100,000.
- 93. Get the dope before you give him
the money. Anything else?
- 94. Just my money.
- 95. - You get it when you get back.
- I need it now.
- 96. I can get someone else.
- 97. - I need it when I get back.
- On Friday.
- 98. - You promise?
- You go first.
- 99. - Remember.
- Yeah, you go first.
- 100. Sorry fish,
your brother's gotta go now.
- 101. Think they could swallow
one of these?
- 102. - Hello!
- What the hell is this?
- 103. - Is there banana in this?
- Yeah, deep-fried banana.
- 104. What's that?
- 105. - Armagnac.
- Some kind of cleaning product?
- 106. - It's cognac.
- Can I taste it?
- 107. - It's okay.
- Don't stick your pussy-finger in it!
- 108. I don't stick my finger in your beer
if I want to taste it!
- 109. Should I get a new one, or should I
taste what you got last night.
- 110. Dorthe?
- 111. See that one? He's got more style
than you'll ever know.
- 112. - That one?
- That one.
- 113. Hey, fish,
you get a lot of pussy, huh?
- 114. Can I have more of your Armagnac?
- 115. - You like it?
- No, I'm just dirty on the inside.
- 116. Man, it tastes like shit.
- 117. Man, I can't take it anymore.
I'm calling a cab.
- 118. - I can't stay here.
- Get a fresh one.
- 119. - Cheers.
- Drink up.
- 120. - What's up?
- This is Pernille.
- 121. Hi. Fuck this,
I don't want lemon in my drink.
- 122. Man, don't stick your pussy-finger
in my drink.
- 123. Hi... Hi!
- 124. - Hi.
- Someone said hello to us.
- 125. I saw you down on the floor...
- 126. - I saw you on the dance floor!
- Oh, yeah?
- 127. - What's your name?
- 128. Bettina!
Jeanette, Bettina, Jeanette...
- 129. - Are you from the boonies, or what?
- No, does it sound like I am?
- 130. - All Jeanettes and Betinas are.
- Yeah, right...
- 131. - So where are you from?
- From the east side.
- 132. - What are you drinking?
- 133. A Carlsberg and a Tuborg Gold.
- 134. - Why don't you drink Gold?
- I don't like it!
- 135. - It's a cheap way to get drunk.
- I didn't come to...
- 136. - Are you in love with me?
- He asked if you love him.
- 137. - Shit, man, she popped me!
- She hit me, not you.
- 138. - And she hits harder than you!
- That was well said. Come here.
- 139. - Yeah, it's me.
- Hi, it's me.
- 140. - Did I wake you up?
- It's okay.
- 141. You know the pervert
across the street who stares at me?
- 142. He's at it again.
The fucker's staring at me.
- 143. What the hell do I do?
Should I throw a bottle at him, or...
- 144. Can't you try the bottle first
and call me if it doesn't work?
- 145. What if he flips out
when I throw the bottle?
- 146. - Shit, Frank, can't you come by?
- Sick King on him.
- 147. I'll fix him,
but it can't be today.
- 148. I know you, you're not gonna do
anything but hang out with Tonny.
- 149. Frank.
- 150. - See you, Vic.
- Yeah, okay, see you.
- 151. - Later on?
- Later on.
- 152. - What's up?
- What's up?
- 153. - There's a Swede...
- A sweet?
- 154. A Swede.
He's been looking for you.
- 155. - What does he want?
- Got me, I can't understand him.
- 156. - Where's he at?
- Out there.
- 157. - Out there?
- He's right there.
- 158. Stay here.
- 159. I hear you can get
good brown sugar.
- 160. - Where did you hear that?
- You know... around.
- 161. I don't know
what you're talkin' about.
- 162. - Don't you remember me?
- Should I?
- 163. We were in together.
- 164. Four years ago, at Vestre.
- 165. Christ, Frank, I was right next to you.
I was in for hash smuggling.
- 166. - Yeah?
- You got a haircut.
- 167. Looks nice.
- 168. So...
Can you help me out?
- 169. - Where did you hear about me?
- Here and there.
- 170. - Why me?
- They say you got good stuff.
- 171. - What do you need?
- 200 grams.
- 172. - That's a lot.
- There's a market for it in Malmö.
- 173. - When?
- 174. No way.
I need two or three days.
- 175. Just call. I can get coke,
speed, pills, hash...
- 176. - I got some good white comin' in.
- It's gotta be brown, tomorrow.
- 177. I can't.
There's no way I can do it.
- 178. 700 a gram.
- 179. 700... Okay?
- 180. - I'll see what I can do.
- How long do I have to wait?
- 181. 20 minutes...
I'll see you in 20 minutes, here.
- 182. Oh, Frankie, my friend!
- 183. - Hey, Frank, how you doin'?
- Doin' good.
- 184. Frank, this you have to taste.
Tolumbe. I made this myself.
- 185. - You made it yourself? Tumbe?
- 186. - Tolume?
- Tolumbe... Tolumbe.
- 187. Taste it, Frank. Taste.
- 188. Taste...
- 189. Frank...
- 190. - Can I pick which one I want?
- I think this...
- 191. You think that one...
- 192. What do you say?
- 193. Should I teach you?
You can learn.
- 194. Very easy. Two cups water, yeah?
Two cups milk.
- 195. You have a cup of oil, yeah?
You make it boil...
- 196. - Can we talk?
- Yeah, we can.
- 197. You make it boil... Then you add
six cups of flour with water.
- 198. Then, just like with french fries.
- 199. - Okay?
- Okay, Frank. Do we talk?
- 200. - A Swede...
- Who's a Swede?
- 201. I met a Swede.
He needs 200 grams of dope. Brown.
- 202. - He needs it tomorrow.
- 203. Tomorrow...
It's a little...
- 204. It's a little fast, yeah?
- 205. - How does it happen?
- I'll pick it up here tomorrow.
- 206. I do the deal, then come back here
with the money.
- 207. Oh, Frankie...
You owe me 50,000.
- 208. You're my friend.
But you owe me money.
- 209. And the money is not here, yeah?
I have a problem.
- 210. Can you understand?
I have a problem. 50,000, yeah?
- 211. - There's no problem. You'll get...
- You had it on credit.
- 212. You said you'd come when it's sold.
And now... no money here.
- 213. And that's okay.
We're friends, ha-ha...
- 214. Now you want 200 grams.
- 215. That's a lot, yeah?
That's not a lot? I don't know...
- 216. It's a lot of money, but it's a good deal.
The Swede's all right.
- 217. Okay, the dope is here tomorrow
at twelve o'clock.
- 218. You promise me, yeah?
- 219. Just afterwards,
you're here with the money, yeah?
- 220. And it's 600 kroner per gram.
- 221. - 550.
- 600, and when do I see the 50?
- 222. Next week.
Come on, I've got it next week.
- 223. - Okay, and what so?
- So what?
- 224. Deal?
- 225. I bought a refrigerator
for my daughter. A new model.
- 226. Isn't it nice? It's not just nice,
it's a refrigerator and a freezer.
- 227. If I marry her,
can we forget about the 50?
- 228. Shit, Frank, you better...
- 229. Ah, he's a fresh one...
Will you help me, or what?
- 230. - Of course.
- We'll put it in my car.
- 231. Wait... Hey, Frankie!
You're not moving it. Come here.
- 232. Frank!
- 233. - We gotta take the fridge out.
- You promised to help, friend.
- 234. - What, now?
- Now, yeah.
- 235. I'll take it up here,
you take the other end.
- 236. What's up?
- 237. That's Morten.
He's with me, he's okay.
- 238. You can have it for 900 a gram.
- 239. 900?
- 240. It was 700.
I said 700...
- 241. - Let's say 800.
- 242. - It's quality stuff.
- Okay, 900.
- 243. - That's 180,000.
- Can I taste it?
- 244. Tonny, come out here for a second.
- 245. - Got any brown? I need some.
- Shit, man, you just gave it to me.
- 246. - Okay?
- Yeah, it's okay.
- 247. We'll meet at the parking lot
behind the supermarket. You know it?
- 248. You know it?
- 249. - Tomorrow at two.
- See you there.
- 250. - Good morning!
- Frank, my friend!
- 251. It's twelve.
- 252. Hey, Frank. This is my cousin,
Branko. Branko, this is Frank.
- 253. You want a piece of cake?
- 254. I tried it yesterday. It tasted
like shit. The man can't bake.
- 255. Your mother can bake. She makes
good stuff... Take it easy.
- 256. Thanks.
- 257. - So I'll see you, Frank?
- Yeah, around three o'clock.
- 258. - Now I gotta shit. What time is it?
- 259. - Why the hell are we so early?
- Is it early?
- 260. We're a half hour early.
- 261. What do you wanna do tonight?
Think of something.
- 262. Movie?
We'll see a good movie.
- 263. - I'd rather rent a video.
- Videos make you dumb.
- 264. - You should go to the movies more.
- I got my dick sucked at a movie.
- 265. - What are we gonna see?
- I don't know what's playing.
- 266. I'd rather rent a video.
- 267. Let's get out of here.
I need some birth-control pills.
- 268. You think that "2nd-Half Sport" girl
digs sport in the second half?
- 269. - Sport in the second half?
- 270. - Butt-fucking? I don't know, why?
- I saw her yesterday and wondered.
- 271. You see her and wonder if she's into
butt-fucking? What's wrong with you?
- 272. - You think she's good-Iooking?
- She's okay.
- 273. - I like the Wheel of Fortune girl.
- 274. - Nina's okay.
- Big-time sport in the second half.
- 275. What about the black chick
from Eye on Entertainment?
- 276. You wanna butt-fuck her?
I hear apes do it a lot...
- 277. - What do you mean?
- I mean, she's black...
- 278. So what? So you thought...
Stop thinking so much.
- 279. Vitamins?
- 280. - Lotte Larzen?
- 281. What about Line?
- 282. - No... Would you?
- Yeah, I would.
- 283. - First the news, then the sports?
- And she's thin, so no shit-dick.
- 284. - Pay.
- 285. He'll pay.
I can't take it anymore. Pay...
- 286. Vic and me...
- 287. - I've never fucked Vic.
- You haven't?
- 288. I can't.
- 289. I can't deal with paid-for pussy.
- 290. The first time, when she was just
lyin' there... all doped-out...
- 291. I had my hand between her legs...
- 292. But she sucks my dick.
She sucks a real good dick.
- 293. - Never stick your dick in a whore.
- I don't mind.
- 294. - I once fucked up a client of hers.
- 295. I was driving around and saw her
coming out of a building.
- 296. This guy followed her out.
- 297. So I followed him
over to the pisser by the church...
- 298. So he's standing there, pissing.
- 299. I went over to him and said...
- 300. "Man, you got a little dick, huh?"
- 301. He couldn't do anything
'cause he was pissing.
- 302. What then?
- 303. I said, "That's the ugliest dick
I've ever seen."
- 304. Then I took him by the neck...
- 305. He goes down...
- 306. So I did a few
Fred Astaire moves on him.
- 307. - You should've kicked him.
- There's no room in there to kick.
- 308. Here, watch this. Stand still.
- 309. Circle kick...
- 310. - Stand still, man. Come here.
- If you hit me...
- 311. Shit!
- 312. - What did you do?
- What did I do?
- 313. - We don't have time for this.
- I'm in pain! It's not a joke!
- 314. Open the door.
- 315. What a pain in the ass!
- 316. - Does it hurt?
- Yeah, it hurts. What do you think?
- 317. - I can't see with your shoe on.
- I'll do it myself. Get away!
- 318. I'll do it myself.
It hurts like a motherfucker.
- 319. I can't get this shit off.
- 320. Shit, it hurts!
- 321. - Not so hard...
- Try to sit still.
- 322. They're here, Frank.
- 323. I'm stayin' here.
- 324. Okay, then give me the dope.
- 325. What's up?
- 326. - Why are we moving?
- It's safer this way.
- 327. - You got the stuff?
- You got the money?
- 328. - How are you?
- What do you mean?
- 329. - You seem a little nervous.
- You wanna know how I feel?
- 330. - Let me see the stuff.
- The money first.
- 331. - Frank, the stuff first.
- The money.
- 332. It's always the stuff first.
- 333. It's the fuckin' cops!
- 334. Get over here!
- 335. Come on in, boys.
- 336. Get over here!
- 337. - Come on.
- Get your ass up here!
- 338. If you want it, come and get it.
- 339. I got free donuts out here.
- 340. I'm out of shape.
- 341. Sit down.
- 342. Frank Jensen, 290967-2451, charged
with selling an illegal substance.
- 343. - Coffee?
- Yes, please.
- 344. Have you warmed up a bit?
- 345. What were you doing
in that rental car?
- 346. Swedish rental car...
- 347. - Who were the Swedes?
- You flew out of that car.
- 348. You stampeded a cop,
with a brown cloud around you, -
- 349. - and made us go in the water
to get you and a bag.
- 350. Do you know how deep the shit is
under your feet?
- 351. - What kind of dope was it?
- You gotta talk slower.
- 352. - 200 grams?
- I don't know anything about it.
- 353. In 1991 you got six months
for possession of cocaine. Correct?
- 354. - I was in, I can't remember why.
- Can we agree you're in deep shit?
- 355. You're in deep.
Someone must want their money.
- 356. - You got anything to say?
- I'd like a private bath next time.
- 357. - Should we let him think about it?
- It's filthy in there.
- 358. They pay you shit, so they must have
enough left for cleaning ladies.
- 359. It's cleaning time.
You can do the rest yourself.
- 360. Where did it come from,
who was buying it?
- 361. Still nothing to say?
Come on, Frank, you're wasting time.
- 362. You can't hold me more than
24 hours. Stick to the rules, boys.
- 363. What time is it?
- 364. - You only got a few minutes left.
- There's some people outside...
- 365. - You don't know anything.
- No, that's why you're here.
- 366. You don't know shit...
Christ, you guys know nothing.
- 367. We don't know anything?
What was it Tonny said?
- 368. - You do a lot of business with him?
- Look what I have here.
- 369. A signed deposition from Tonny,
your good buddy.
- 370. - Is it a solid partnership?
- Signature... deposition...
- 371. Come on, Frank.
- 372. Don't play the hero.
Come on, Frank.
- 373. Come on, Frank.
- 374. Say something.
It's for your own good.
- 375. We know there's a lot of people
waiting for you.
- 376. - Nothing, huh?
- Take your clothes and piss off.
- 377. The time is 2:00 p.m., it's Thursday
the 22nd, and you're released.
- 378. If you want to talk,
you know where we are.
- 379. Milo...
I'm sorry, Milo.
- 380. Frankie...
What a surprise, Frankie.
- 381. I'm sorry
I didn't show up yesterday.
- 382. - We had a deal? I don't remember.
- I was gonna come with the money.
- 383. Radovan, can you remember
if we had an appointment yesterday?
- 384. Come here.
Sit down, Frank.
- 385. What then?
- 386. I don't have the dope,
and I don't have the money.
- 387. Why don't you have the dope,
why don't you have the money?
- 388. - The police got me yesterday.
- You were busted?
- 389. Frank was busted!
With 200 grams, yeah?
- 390. And you're not in jail, or solitary,
or whatever it's called?
- 391. That's strange. What do I say?
- 392. It's in the lake.
All the dope's in the lake.
- 393. - The dope's in the lake?
- It's in the lake.
- 394. 200 grams in the lake.
- 395. My best friend in Copenhagen.
- 396. 200 grams in the lake, yeah?
Tell me some more.
- 397. - There isn't...
- Help me.
- 398. Were you busted or not?
- 399. Come on, I told you I was busted.
- 400. - If you were, show me your papers.
- I don't have papers. What papers?
- 401. You don't get papers
if they don't find anything.
- 402. It's like a bad joke...
- 403. Should I believe you, Frank?
- 404. What do I do now?
- 405. You owe me 180 now.
- 406. It's not 180, it's 120.
- 407. How much did we say?
- 408. The deal was 120,
and I owe you 50 from last week.
- 409. No, no...
- 410. It was 120. It was.
- 411. But now it's 180.
- 412. You want to ask why?
- 413. - Why?
- It's for the story you brought me.
- 414. You see, it keeps getting bigger.
So it's 180... and 50 now.
- 415. Frank...
- 416. What can you do?
Can you bring me some money now?
- 417. If Radovan comes with me now,
I can get you 50,000.
- 418. - But I got something to do first.
- Can you do it?
- 419. There's a guy who owes me 50.
We can do it now.
- 420. - And the rest?
- Next week.
- 421. Okay. 50 now...
- 422. Do you want coffee?
- 423. - I'll be back in a little while.
- Take care.
- 424. What's goin' on?
What are you thinking?
- 425. What did you tell the cops?
- 426. What are you thinking?
What the fuck are you thinking?
- 427. What did you tell the cops?
- 428. Fuck you!
- 429. Take it easy, Frank.
- 430. What did you say?
Did you say something?
- 431. - Is he dangerous?
- 432. He's just the kind
who buys and buys without paying.
- 433. Either he's not home,
or says he'll pay tomorrow.
- 434. You gotta be on 'em 24 hours a day,
reminding them what they owe.
- 435. There was this Turk who fucked up
and was into Milo for 30,000.
- 436. So I had to go out there.
I'd been there a few times, -
- 437. - and asked for the money nicely.
- 438. In the end I had to go out there
with a knife.
- 439. I stuck it into his knee and tore
it up, so the kneecap came out.
- 440. I'll tell you, Frank, I think a lot
about doing something else.
- 441. - Just leaving all this behind.
- What would you do?
- 442. Milo's a good cook, right?
- 443. But I'm a good cook, too.
Shish kebab. That's my specialty.
- 444. You gotta try it sometime.
I get special spices for it.
- 445. It's real good.
- 446. I mean it, I'm thinking about
opening a restaurant.
- 447. I haven't told anyone but you,
not even Milo. It's top secret.
- 448. But it's got to be the right place.
- 449. - In town?
- Yeah, if I can make it all happen.
- 450. Then Milo can deliver the desserts.
- 451. Don't tell me you like that stuff.
No way... He can't bake.
- 452. - He doesn't eat them himself.
- I know why.
- 453. - Frank...
- Do you have the money or not?
- 454. - I thought we agreed...
- I need it now.
- 455. - I can get it on the first.
- I need it now, not on the first.
- 456. Don't touch me!
Let's see some fuckin' money.
- 457. You've owed me 52 for a long time.
Why haven't you paid?
- 458. I had some problems.
There's some things...
- 459. You think it's a joke?
- 460. - It's not a game anymore.
- Calm down...
- 461. If you don't help me,
I can't help you. I need it now.
- 462. - You used to play with my brother.
- Does your brother have the money?
- 463. Then how can he help? He'll rip your
kneecaps out if you don't pay up.
- 464. What am I gonna do with your watch?
- 465. Deal with it, Joakim. It's not
my money, I can't help you anymore.
- 466. Take it easy...
- 467. You're a swindler, huh?
Can you get it, or can't you?
- 468. Listen, I know this sand-nigger,
he can get the money.
- 469. Fuckin' Paki-Iover...
It's my money, do you understand?
- 470. Can you get the money now?
Right now? Then I have an idea...
- 471. - You can get the money at the bank.
- He can't rob a bank.
- 472. - Anyone can rob a bank.
- He can't even hold that thing.
- 473. - It's 3:45, how can he rob a bank?
- That's it, the problem's solved.
- 474. He can't rob a bank,
he doesn't have the balls.
- 475. We just have time.
- 476. I don't care.
- 477. - What bank do you use?
- Not his own bank...
- 478. - There's nothing else around.
- We'll do the first one we see.
- 479. - What about...
- Let's go.
- 480. - Easy, easy...
- Take it easy, man.
- 481. If you popped one of us, the other
would've blown your brains out.
- 482. It's time to go.
- 483. Can I have a line?
- 484. - Yeah, when you give us the money.
- Give him one now.
- 485. - Just give him one...
- He gets shit until it's done.
- 486. It's 3:45, we gotta go.
Come on, Paki-Iover.
- 487. So, what do we do now?
- 488. I'll tell Milo about it. Make sure
you have the money tomorrow.
- 489. - Don't forget.
- I won't.
- 490. - Sorry...
- Hi, Frank.
- 491. - What's up?
- What's up?
- 492. - You doin' all right?
- Yeah, how about you?
- 493. - Okay.
- 494. - What the fuck have I been hearing?
- What did you hear?
- 495. - What did you do to Tonny?
- What did you hear?
- 496. I heard
you fucked him up real good.
- 497. What the fuck's goin' on?
- 498. You gonna dance?
- 499. Christ, King got mega-fuckin' sick.
- 500. He threw up all his food yesterday.
I got all paranoid.
- 501. Right into a taxi and over to some
piss-ass expensive vet way uptown.
- 502. - That's a bitch, huh?
- 503. There's a reception later.
You wanna go?
- 504. - Are any celebrities gonna be there?
- I think they'll all be there.
- 505. - You wanna go?
- Yeah, of course.
- 506. - I'll pick you up here at twelve.
- 507. - Great.
- I'll see you.
- 508. What is it?
- 509. - Bolivian. How much do you need?
- Four grams.
- 510. - 2,800.
- 600 a gram.
- 511. 2,800.
700 a gram.
- 512. Fuck, man!
- 513. - Leave it.
- I need my card.
- 514. - I ain't gonna pay again.
- They're half off now. 550.
- 515. - No, they cost 700.
- So... you wanna buy a gun?
- 516. Serious weapon, man.
That's power, Frank.
- 517. 5,500,
and I'll throw in 100 shells.
- 518. - Can you handle 100 white?
- I can if it's heroin.
- 519. - It is. I'm gettin' it tomorrow.
- Give me a call.
- 520. - But I need the money fast.
- No problem. What about the gun?
- 521. What would I do with a gun?
But I could use a new phone.
- 522. - 800. When do you need it?
- In an hour.
- 523. An hour...
Okay, I'll meet you here in an hour.
- 524. - Then I need the four.
- Four grams, 2,800.
- 525. - Can it wait till tomorrow?
- Then it better fuckin' happen.
- 526. - The phone's all yours.
- Fuck that.
- 527. That was okay.
- 528. What's wrong?
- 529. Nothing.
- 530. What did that photographer
say to you?
- 531. - You really want to know?
- 532. He asked
if I'd suck him off for 500.
- 533. He thought I was a whore.
- 534. Aren't you?
- 535. I'm not a whore,
I'm a champagne girl.
- 536. Is it any different,
getting fucked for 3,000 or 300?
- 537. There's a big difference.
- 538. I could be whatever I want,
I just don't feel like it.
- 539. Vic, come on!
- 540. Vic, get the fuck in here, now!
- 541. Why is what you do so important?
- 542. I mean, so long as it works for you.
- 543. You have a good time
doin' what you do, so fuck it.
- 544. I don't wanna talk about it.
- 545. I think he's over there.
- 546. Hello?
- 547. - This is Thies.
- Thies, this is "Frank of Denmark."
- 548. What?
- 549. Wait a second...
- 550. I said wait!
- 551. Back off,
I'm talkin' on the phone!
- 552. I said get away!
I'm on the fuckin' phone!
- 553. What the fuck's wrong with you?
- 554. Tomorrow?
- 555. Fuck, man,
she was supposed to be here today.
- 556. Okay.
I'll see you, Thies. Bye.
- 557. - What's up, Milo? It's Frank.
- Hi, Frank, how are you?
- 558. Christ, I'm real busy,
so I can't make it today.
- 559. - You can't meet with me...
- I got a lot to take care of.
- 560. - You didn't come yesterday...
- Didn't he tell you what happened?
- 561. - It's not good.
- Listen, I can't make it today.
- 562. - Come now, we can talk...
- I can't come today, okay?
- 563. If you don't come tomorrow, -
- 564. - with that 50, you won't be able
to walk again. Okay?
- 565. What are you watching?
- 566. Some stupid movie
with Johnny Depp.
- 567. Who's that?
- 568. What's that?
Is something wrong?
- 569. Are you pissed off about something?
- 570. What's that?
- 571. - Frank, what's that?
- Open it and find out.
- 572. Thanks, Frank.
- 573. - That's enough.
- Thanks, for Christ's sake.
- 574. You should've just said thanks.
- 575. - Are you going to work?
- 576. - Vic, where's your lactose?
- In there...
- 577. Where? I can't hear a word
you're saying. Where is it?
- 578. - Can't you buy your own?
- I don't have time. Where is it?
- 579. - They're operating on King at four.
- 580. - Is he gonna die?
- The doctor said he might.
- 581. - Can you drive me?
- I don't have time.
- 582. Can't you stay there with me?
- 583. Okay, I'll take you up there.
- 584. I gotta do something first, you can
get a cab home... I can't stay!
- 585. - Out.
- 586. - What about me?
- What about you?
- 587. I can't stand out here,
- 588. - I'll see you.
- Where's my money?
- 589. - We're going out to the hospital.
- 590. - They're operating on King.
- You know what?
- 591. - You're too much...
- He's dying.
- 592. I need it now.
Jesus, you knew that all along.
- 593. - You wanna come to the hospital?
- I just want my money, now.
- 594. - Yeah, but I don't have it.
- I just want my money.
- 595. Who the fuck is that?
- 596. What's up?
- 597. - What are you thinking?
- What do you mean?
- 598. - Are you crazy, or what?
- 599. Are any of us crazy?
- 600. I'm not goin' nowhere.
- 601. Hurry, Frank.
- 602. Okay, relax.
- 603. What's gotten into you?
- 604. Nothing.
- 605. - I had some problems.
- You didn't come yesterday.
- 606. I didn't have the money yesterday.
- 607. What can I do when Milo says,
"Find Frank and get my money"?
- 608. We have a serious problem.
- 609. - I'll come by later and fix it.
- You know I need it now.
- 610. I got 100 grams of white heroin
- 611. You do? Where did you get it?
- 612. - You want it?
- Yeah, of course I want it.
- 613. You're offering me lactose?
- 614. It's Vic's.
- 615. Are you crazy?
- 616. Lactose and baking powder. I should
tear your fuckin' kneecaps out!
- 617. You get one more chance. I want
230,000 in two hours. Understand?
- 618. What's goin' on?
- 619. - Where's Rita?
- I don't know.
- 620. Can't we go now?
- 621. Get a cab.
- 622. - You owe me money.
- Hi, Frank.
- 623. - I want my money.
- 624. So I owe you money? I don't have it,
you should've called first.
- 625. - Where's the phone?
- There isn't any.
- 626. - What do you got?
- 20,000 kroner worth of junk.
- 627. You can take that.
If you called first I'd have cash.
- 628. That's worth 20 kilos.
- 629. Hi, Mom.
- 630. - How are you?
- I'm fine.
- 631. What are you doing these days?
- 632. Nothing. You know, different things.
I'm trying to find some work.
- 633. Are you hungry? You're sure?
- 634. - I can whip something up.
- Don't bother.
- 635. Do you have any money?
- 636. I have to get some money today.
- 637. - For what?
- I owe some money.
- 638. - How much?
- 639. - 230,000?
- They want it today, or else...
- 640. Do you have it?
- 641. These people,
can't you talk to them?
- 642. They don't want to talk,
they just want their money.
- 643. I have 6,000. You can have it.
- 644. - Are you going so soon?
- Yeah, I gotta run.
- 645. - Where's my dope?
- What the hell is this?
- 646. - Where's my heroin?
- You got it.
- 647. I got fuckin' baking powder.
Why did I get baking powder?
- 648. - Didn't you check the stuff?
- Yeah, I did.
- 649. - Then why did I get baking powder?
- You didn't.
- 650. - You got what I got.
- Where were you yesterday?
- 651. - Where were you yesterday?
- I don't know.
- 652. - Where were you?
- I was with Lasse Lakken.
- 653. - Where's my dope?
- I haven't seen your dope.
- 654. Frank, it's in Amsterdam!
- 655. I want my dope!
- 656. It's in Amsterdam! He didn't have
anything to do with it!
- 657. My dope's in Amsterdam?
- 658. What's up, Frank?
- 659. - I got your money.
- It's about fuckin' time.
- 660. - You were supposed to call.
- I need three more.
- 661. - What are you doin'?
- I want your coke and your money.
- 662. You must be crazy.
- 663. It's true what people are saying.
You're all fucked-up.
- 664. What's up with you?
- 665. This is ridiculous.
- 666. What are you thinking?
- 667. He took all my money.
- 668. What the hell are you thinking?
- 669. What's up?
- 670. - It's now, Frank.
- Hi, Frank.
- 671. You got a gun, Frank?
- 672. You don't usually carry one.
- 673. What were you gonna do with it?
Are we goin' to war?
- 674. - We're taking a ride.
- I need more time.
- 675. I'll give you 30,000
if you let me go.
- 676. 50,000?
- 677. Hello, Frankie!
- 678. - Hey, Frankie... Hi, Frankie.
- I got 59 you can have.
- 679. - How are you?
- I got 59, you can have it.
- 680. Frank, you owe me 230,000.
- 681. That is what you owe me.
- 682. 230,000...
I just need two days.
- 683. - What?
- Two days, then it's yours.
- 684. Then one day,
just give me one day.
- 685. Okay, you have
a little car outside, yeah?
- 686. Give me the key, and we can say...
60,000. That's okay, right?
- 687. Put the key here.
- 688. How much should we say?
- 689. 500? Is that okay? 500, yeah?
- 690. Okay, that's 500.
You have something here?
- 691. That's 500, too, yeah?
- 692. - We're moving now, Frankie.
- I got 700 here.
- 693. - And then we have the 59.
- It's up at the hotel.
- 694. Okay, no problem, Frank.
Radovan will get it.
- 695. He can't. It won't work
if he goes to get it.
- 696. - They'll only give the key to me.
- Again there's a problem.
- 697. He goes to get it. Can you call?
- 698. Call the hotel.
- 699. - Is Ulrik there?
- Just a moment... No, I'm sorry.
- 700. - What time is he coming?
- Later. Can I take a message?
- 701. We have another problem.
- 702. How many problems do you have?
- 703. How many?
- 704. - Is it one problem?
- We have to get it later.
- 705. What now, Frank?
- 706. - I didn't do anything wrong.
- I can't hear you.
- 707. Should we talk?
- 708. You didn't do anything wrong?
- 709. You are my friend, Frankie!
- 710. You got 50,000,
and you didn't come back!
- 711. - There's 50,000 at the hotel.
- 712. You said 59!
- 713. You fucked me! You fucked me!
- 714. Frank, you're fucking me!
- 715. Come on, tell me a story.
- 716. If we put aluminum foil on the fuse,
we can go on all night.
- 717. Unless you want to tell me a story.
- 718. Amsterdam...
- 719. To sell it... give you the money.
- 720. You're getting some money. Where?
- 721. Tell us a story. Come on.
Get yourself together.
- 722. Amsterdam... to get dope I could
sell here, to get what I owe you.
- 723. - Behind my back.
- I wasn't cheating you...
- 724. So that's it, you little fucker.
- 725. Now I will show you something,
you little thief.
- 726. Let's show him...
Now we are going to show Frankie.
- 727. Little fucker...
- 728. Now you are scared, yeah?
- 729. - What time is it?
- 730. - What happened?
- I got my ass kicked.
- 731. - By who?
- Some guys.
- 732. - What now?
- I gotta leave town.
- 733. King died yesterday.
- 734. You wanna come with me?
- 735. Do you want me to come?
- 736. Yeah, I want you to come.
- 737. Where?
- 738. As long as it's not Sweden.
- 739. Or Yugoslavia.
- 740. Where do you want to go?
- 741. Spain.
- 742. Spain...
- 743. Okay... We'll go to Spain.
- 744. You can stop here.
- 745. - How much?
- You can have it for 10,000.
- 746. Nine.
- 747. Nine.
- 748. - Okay.
- Wait here.
- 749. Frank...
- 750. Frank, is that you?
- 751. How are you?
- 752. - Why?
- Because we have a problem.
- 753. We?
- 754. It's going too far.
Too many people talk about us.
- 755. Bad for you, bad for me.
- 756. Frank, my friend...
- 757. We have to fix it, yeah?
- 758. - How do you suggest we fix it?
- How much do you have now?
- 759. About 70.
- 760. Okay, bring it here.
Then we're even, yeah?
- 761. Later.
- 762. We're not going.
- 763. It's okay now. It's no problem.
- 764. What the hell would I do in Spain?