- 1. Go on, do your prayers, Eddie. Go on.
- 2. God bless Mama and Daddy
and the farm. Amen.
- 3. - Mama.
- 4. - What's wrong with Daddy tonight?
- Nothing, Eddie.
- 5. You mind me and you go
right to sleep, you hear?
- 6. Will it be all right?
- 7. Should I be afraid?
- 8. Tom Harley. Open up, Tom.
It's me, Clayton Heller. Tom.
- 9. Please open the door.
- 10. For God's sakes, Tom.
Open up, please!
- 11. It's after me, Tom. It's gonna get me.
- 12. God in heaven, Tom.
We can't just sit here.
- 13. We have to, Ellie.
This has nothing to do with us.
- 14. What kind of a Christian are you,
for God's sakes?
- 15. - You got to help me, Harley!
- 16. - Mama.
- See to the boy.
- 17. Tom, it's gonna get me
if you don't open the door!
- 18. For God's sake, please help me! Tom.
- 19. Why doesn't Daddy let the man in?
- 20. - Please open the door!
- He can't, baby. He just can't.
- 21. Get away from my door.
- 22. - Get away from me and my family!
- Tom, please!
- 23. You got to help me, Tom.
- 24. It's coming. I didn't kill that girl.
- 25. I don't know nothing about that,
and I don't want to.
- 26. They said I did, Tom. But I didn't.
- 27. Now, I'm sorry. I am. But I can't
risk my family for you, Clayton.
- 28. Now, I got my shotgun here.
- 29. Get away. Get away afore I have to use it.
- 30. Gypsy, ready? Ready?
- 31. Pick it up. Come here. Come on.
- 32. All right, ready? Go get it.
- 33. Come on.
- 34. Now, young man, come up here.
- 35. - I thank you. What've you been doing?
- Playing with Gypsy.
- 36. Mmm-hmm.
- 37. That's good.
- 38. You know something?
When I was your age,
- 39. your great-grandmama
used to wash my hands.
- 40. And she was so old that the skin
on her hands was thin as tissue paper.
- 41. It felt so good.
- 42. Guess what?
- 43. Last one in the house will get the
privilege of washing the breakfast dishes.
- 44. Get out of town.
- 45. Come on, Gypsy.
- 46. - Not at the table, Billy.
- But he's awful hungry, Daddy.
- 47. Put it in the bowl.
- 48. - Is it story time?
- I reckon.
- 49. Wait. I got to get something.
- 50. - Daddy?
- Hold on.
- 51. - I made you a present.
- You did?
- 52. I like presents.
- 53. Oh, well. Now, this is something.
- 54. It goes around your neck.
- 55. This is something special.
- 56. - You really like it?
- I love it.
- 57. You don't have to wear it every day
or nothing. Just when it strikes you.
- 58. Give me a hug.
I ain't never taking it off, punk.
- 59. All right, now, wait a minute.
- 60. Once upon a time,
there was this scruffy old man,
- 61. and you know, he was one of them
yes-and-no kind of guys.
- 62. So anyhow, he was very proud
'cause he had this very clever son,
- 63. and he knew that one day,
- 64. this son was gonna grow up
to be something very special.
- 65. So, and one day...
- 66. Really, Tracy. You know, Joel is
a great guy once you get to know him.
- 67. Honey, get me a beer.
- 68. So how much further
is it to the cabin, Steve?
- 69. About 50 miles.
- 70. Why do you always have to carry
that stupid rifle with you?
- 71. 'Cause you never know
what you're gonna find in the jungle, yo.
- 72. - Sorry.
- Thank you, klutz.
- 73. Okay, come on.
- 74. - Let her rip.
- 75. Get the potatoes, kid.
- 76. Sweet potatoes.
Come on, get it over there.
- 77. - Wait, Steve, pull over.
- 78. I want to take a picture of this.
- 79. These people can get pretty weird, Trace.
- 80. We heard a story a couple years ago
about a guy who killed his wife
- 81. and ate her
just to get rid of the evidence.
- 82. Yeah.
- 83. No, the cops found, like,
her foot or something in this big pot
- 84. with all these carrots and onions.
It was like foot stew.
- 85. You know,
I think this was the guy, too.
- 86. This was the guy.
- 87. Get a few more of these. Here you go.
Get a few more of them, boy.
- 88. All right, here we are.
- 89. Where?
Downtown Bradley Mountain.
- 90. Cabin's the next stop.
Just a few miles from here.
- 91. Kimbo.
- 92. Help me out.
- 93. This is your last chance to shop, lady.
Breathe deep. The air is clean.
- 94. You guys are animals.
Civilization is behind us.
- 95. No, Gypsy!
- 96. Hook shot.
- 97. - Whoa! Nice dog.
- 98. Gypsy!
- 99. Made a friend there already, huh, Joel?
- 100. Gypsy, ho.
- 101. Check out this kid's glasses.
We're talking Coke bottles.
- 102. Jesus.
- 103. - What? All I said was...
- We heard you, man.
- 104. Come on, Scratch. Let's do it.
- 105. - What's your name?
- Billy. This is my dog Gypsy.
- 106. Hey, Gypsy. How're you doing?
- 107. Hey, Gypsy.
- 108. Come on. I thought we were gonna get
everyone settled in first.
- 109. Listen. If you want to stay here and play
with the vegetables, that's fine with me.
- 110. I'm going.
- 111. Fetch, boy.
Go get it.
- 112. - Come on, Gypsy. Come on. Come on.
- Yeah. Good dog. That a boy, Gypsy.
- 113. Come on.
- 114. Come on, Joe.
- 115. Come on, Jimmy Joe.
- 116. - You shut up.
- Stop it.
- 117. You young ones
you stay put now, you hear?
- 118. Yes, sir.
- 119. - What's that?
- It's a camera, stupid.
- 120. Yeah, it's my camera. See?
- 121. Hey, can I take your picture?
- 122. There you go.
- 123. Good afternoon, Mr. Wallace.
What do you know today?
- 124. No more than I did yesterday.
- 125. Honey. Honey.
- 126. - Do you have any beer, sir?
- No. No liquor.
- 127. Hessie, look.
- 128. Jimmy Joe, you give that here.
- 129. Jimmy Joe gots the ball
and won't give it up.
- 130. Give it here. Give it. Come on. Give it.
- 131. Jimmy Joe, you done bad.
- 132. Y'all know what settles
on bad ones, don't you?
- 133. - Pumpkinhead.
- 134. Y'all stop. There ain't no Pumpkinhead.
- 135. - What about old Mr. Foley?
- He moved away.
- 136. Uh-uh.
- 137. Pumpkinhead got him.
- 138. Teared off his head
and drank all the blood.
- 139. Did not.
- Did too.
- 140. Shut up, Hessie!
- 141. "Keep away from Pumpkinhead
Unless you're tired of living
- 142. "His enemies are mostly dead
He's mean and unforgiving"
- 143. Stop it!
- 144. Stop it!
"Bolted doors and windows barred
- 145. - "Guard dogs prowling in the yard"
- 146. "Won't protect you till you're dead
- 147. "Nothing will, from Pumpkinhead
So keep away from Pumpkinhead"
- 148. - Stop it!
- Stop it!
- 149. I mean, well,
you've got him pretty scared.
- 150. - Pumpkinhead.
- All right.
- 151. Get in the truck. Come on.
- 152. Hey.
- 153. Come on.
- 154. Here you go, Billy.
- 155. I was just about to say something myself.
- 156. - That'll do it for you, Mr. Wallace?
- That and my feed.
- 157. Damn, I left it up at the house.
Give me a couple of minutes. Will you?
- 158. I ain't got it. I'm due back now.
- 159. Suppose I drop it off right at your door?
How'd that be?
- 160. Be there before dark.
- 161. Billy, bring Gypsy inside
out of the sun for a while.
- 162. Yes, Daddy.
- 163. - Got to admit, he's pretty good.
- He's a jerk.
- 164. Yeah, but he's a talented jerk.
- 165. Nah.
- 166. He's just a jerk jerk.
- 167. Billy, I want you to stay right here
and mind things, okay?
- 168. I got to fetch something up at the house.
- 169. - Yes, sir, Daddy.
- Then we'll take us a little ride.
- 170. Do you have to encourage him?
- 171. Maggie, he's my brother.
- 172. Be a good boy, now.
- 173. - You man enough?
- Go for it!
- 174. Gypsy, ho.
- 175. Little boy?
- 176. Are you okay?
- 177. What?
- 178. Gypsy!
- 179. No!
- 180. Jesus.
- 181. Don't move him.
- He just came out of nowhere.
- 182. - Is he all right?
- 183. It's gonna be okay, Billy.
- 184. All right, keep him warm. Keep him warm.
- 185. - It's gonna be okay, little boy.
- Oh, God.
- 186. - Hey! Stay here.
- We got to do something.
- 187. You're gonna be fine.
- 188. What the hell do you think you're doing?
- 189. We stay, I'm fucked, man.
Is that what you want?
- 190. It was an accident.
I almost hit him myself.
- 191. Yeah, but I've been drinking.
They'll fry me.
- 192. You got to help me, Scratch.
- 193. - Call an ambulance.
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 194. Hurry!
- 195. - What are you doing? What are you doing?
- Get in the car.
- 196. - Get in the car. Get in the fucking car.
- No, we can't just leave him.
- 197. Damn it.
- 198. Joel, get back here!
Where the fuck is he going?
- 199. - Forget Joel.
- Forget... Fuck.
- 200. It'll be fine. Everything's gonna be okay.
- 201. - Come on.
- Chris, did you get through?
- 202. - No phone.
- What about that guy at the stand?
- 203. He's gone, he's gone, he's gone!
- 204. Oh, God. Get to the cabin.
There's a phone over there.
- 205. It's all right. Chris.
- 206. Take care of her,
and I'll stay with the kid.
- 207. Yea, come on.
- 208. Go help Chris with Maggie,
and I'll stay with the kid.
- 209. - Are you sure?
- I'll stay with him. Go! Go!
- 210. It's okay, Maggie.
- 211. Go.
- 212. Billy?
- 213. Billy?
- 214. Gypsy.
- 215. Billy.
- 216. Gypsy.
- 217. Billy. Billy, Daddy's here.
- 218. It's okay.
- 219. Nobody saw him. It was an accident.
Can I help?
- 220. Okay, Maggie, come on.
Come on, Maggie.
- 221. Maggie, come on. Listen. Just get
up to the cabin and get on that phone.
- 222. I'm right behind you.
- 223. I just stay on this trail?
- Yes, stay on the trail.
- 224. Did you call for help?
- 225. Jesus. This is crazy.
- 226. Damn you!
- 227. Jesus, he just ripped the phone cord
out of the wall.
- 228. What?
- 229. I'm going back.
I'm gonna drive to the nearest town.
- 230. You're not going anywhere.
- 231. - Hey!
- 232. What's up, man?
- 233. Chris, please.
- 234. Joel was in another accident a couple
of months ago and a girl was hurt.
- 235. He's on probation right now.
If the police find out about it,
- 236. - he could go to jail.
- They're not gonna find out about it.
- 237. Look, man, I'm real sorry about that,
- 238. but that little boy down there
needs our help now.
- 239. Joel,
- 240. just give me the keys, all right?
- 241. You okay?
- Yeah. Go.
- 242. He wouldn't stop.
- 243. It's gonna be okay. It's gonna be okay.
- 244. Once upon a time,
- 245. there was this old man,
- 246. and he had a very, very special son.
- 247. - Daddy.
- Yeah, baby?
- 248. - Hey, are you okay?
- Steve! Steve!
- 249. Hey, Steve, let us out, man!
We're in here!
- 250. Oh, man. I just don't believe this.
- 251. I'm not going to jail
for a fucking accident.
- 252. Come on, Steve! Damn it!
- Come on!
- 253. Just look, the kid's father showed up.
He took the kid away.
- 254. Now, I think everything's gonna be okay.
- 255. - Really?
- 256. - Did you tell him what happened?
- I told him it was an accident.
- 257. - And?
- And he just looked at me.
- 258. - What do you mean, he just looked at you?
- I don't know.
- 259. Don't lie to me!
- 260. He looked at me like he wanted to kill me.
- 261. Looking for your pa.
- 262. - Hey, Bunt!
- 263. - Fetch your grandpa.
- 264. Grandpa, Pa wants you.
Mr. Harley's outside with the feed.
- 265. You go on out
and unload the feed. I'll be out directly.
- 266. - Here's what I owe you.
- Keep it if you can help me.
- 267. I'm looking for an old woman.
- 268. She lives somewhere
in the mountains hereabouts.
- 269. Some folkses say
as how she's got powers.
- 270. I never heared of no such woman.
- 271. Mr. Wallace. Please.
- 272. I can't tell you what I don't know.
- 273. - Bunt.
- 274. - Get over by the house.
- But you told me to do this first.
- 275. You do what I told you, boy,
and you do it now.
- 276. Okay.
- 277. - What killed him?
- City folks run him over.
- 278. - Left him.
- I'm sorry about your boy.
- 279. You got to tell me.
She's the only one that can help him.
- 280. - Like I said, I'm sorry.
- You got to tell me, God damn it!
- 281. She can't help him. All she can do
is take you straight to hell.
- 282. Now, you go on home.
You go home and you bury your boy.
- 283. Hold it!
- 284. Mr. Harley, I heard you
talking to my grandpa.
- 285. I know who you're looking for.
- 286. - What's your trade?
- 287. Her name's Haggis.
- 288. She's up on Black Ridge.
- 289. Get in back.
- 290. No way.
- 291. You got to show me. Get in back.
- 292. Okay, but I'm only going part way.
- 293. That old woman scares the piss out of me.
- 294. Stop it! Stop the truck! Stop!
- 295. This is as far as I go.
You keep on straight.
- 296. Follow this road till you can't no more.
- 297. You come to a cabin, that's her.
- 298. Who are you?
- 299. Ed Harley. I thought...
- 300. Afraid raising the dead
ain't within my power.
- 301. This is...
- 302. This is all I got. This is everything.
- 303. Nothing I can do for him.
- 304. - When I was young...
- I said, there's nothing I can do.
- 305. - I saw it.
- 306. What do you want, Ed Harley?
- 307. Say it.
- 308. Say it! Say it!
- 309. When I was young,
folks used to talk about you.
- 310. Said as how you knew things.
- 311. Said if a man had been wronged,
he could come to you
- 312. and you'd called upon this thing
in that man's name,
- 313. and that man, he'd be avenged.
- 314. What you're asking
- 315. got a powerful price.
- 316. They killed my boy.
- 317. They run him over and they left him.
- 318. Ever hear of Razorback Hollow?
- 319. There's an old graveyard
- 320. way back deep in them woods.
- 321. Mountain folk used to bury kin in there,
kin they's ashamed of.
- 322. Bring a shovel.
- 323. The thing you're looking for is in there.
- 324. Bring it back here.
- 325. Some things I got to do to it
before it'll be any use to you.
- 326. - That graveyard... How will I know...
- You'll know, Ed Harley.
- 327. You'll know.
- 328. Leave the boy.
- 329. God.
- 330. When we get out of here,
- 331. Joel's gonna be carrying
his balls home in a knapsack.
- 332. Remind me never to piss you off, Tracy.
- 333. I'll tell them it was my fault,
- 334. that it was my bike that hit him.
- 335. The worst they're gonna
give me is a slap on the wrist.
- 336. No.
- 337. Look, I'm really starting
to worry about Maggie.
- 338. Bring it here.
- 339. - What is it?
- It's what you wanted, Ed Harley.
- 340. For each of man's evils,
a special demon exists.
- 341. You're looking at vengeance,
- 342. cruel, devious, pure-as-venom vengeance.
- 343. Give me your hand.
- 344. You can go now, Ed Harley.
- 345. Now it begins.
- 346. What'd you do, Daddy?
- 347. Well, fuck it. Let's just kidnap
Chris and Tracy and go to Mexico.
- 348. Guys.
- 349. You got to do the right thing,
and you got to do it now.
- 350. They killed our boy, Lynn, honey.
Now they're gonna pay.
- 351. Maggie.
- 352. Here. Look.
- 353. Look, Maggie. Look at it.
- 354. You always found your strength from this.
- 355. Well, find it now and come back.
- 356. I need you.
- 357. Steve. Steve.
- 358. Yeah.
- 359. It's okay.
I'm sure the boy's gonna be fine.
- 360. I'm sure his father's
taking care of everything.
- 361. Steve! No!
- 362. Help! Steve! No!
- 363. I'm always fucking up.
- 364. My whole life, one big fuck-up.
- 365. But it stops now.
- 366. - Help me! Help me!
- 367. - Maggie, what happened?
- It's killing him!
- 368. Lock the door.
- 369. Steve!
- 370. If those scum hurt my brother,
I'll rip their fucking hearts out. Steve!
- 371. Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with thee...
- 372. Maggie, whatever you saw out there,
it wasn't the devil.
- 373. It was!
- 374. - There is no such thing.
- There is! I saw it!
- 375. Oh, man, be okay, Steve. Be okay.
We're gonna find him, man.
- 376. They should be okay, right?
I mean, they took the gun and everything.
- 377. God is the only thing
that can stop what's out there, Kim.
- 378. Just in case God doesn't show.
- 379. Oh, God, Steve.
- 380. Cabin, man! Come on!
- 381. Jesus.
- 382. Joel!
- You all right?
- 383. - There was something at the window.
- What about Steve?
- 384. We couldn't find him.
- 385. What are we gonna do?
- I don't know.
- 386. We've got to get the hell out of here.
- 387. We're not going
anywhere without Steve.
- 388. - Maggie, we don't know what's out there.
- Steve is out there.
- 389. She's right. Now, come on.
We're gonna find him.
- 390. Maggie, wait!
- 391. - Here, help me!
- 392. Tracy!
- 393. - Maggie! Maggie!
- God damn it! Tracy! Wait!
- 394. - Maggie! Maggie!
- Did you see something?
- 395. - I saw something. I don't know what...
- Just stay close, okay?
- 396. It'll pass, Ed Harley.
- 397. - Let it finish.
- No, you got to stop it.
- 398. It's what you wanted.
- 399. No! Not like this! Not like this!
- 400. I see it. This is wrong.
- 401. Nothing I can do.
- 402. It's got to run its course now.
- 403. What did you think? It'd be easy,
- 404. neat and clean and painless?
- 405. - You're a fool.
- If you won't help me...
- 406. If you don't help me,
then I'll do it myself.
- 407. I'll do it, I'll do it myself.
- 408. You'll fail, Ed Harley.
You'll fail and you'll die, too.
- 409. Then I'll die. Then I'll die!
- 410. And pay the final price all the sooner.
- 411. God damn you. God damn you.
- 412. He already has, son.
- 413. He already has.
- 414. Maggie!
- 415. No! No!
- 416. I'm the one you want!
- 417. No!
- 418. No!
- 419. No!
- 420. - Oh, my God, Joel. What's wrong?
- It's got Kim.
- 421. - What's got her?
- It's a thing.
- 422. - What thing, man?
- It's a thing!
- 423. I don't know! It's a thing!
- 424. - Kim! Kim! Kim!
- Come on, man. Come on, man.
- 425. Tracy, come on!
- 426. Kim! Kim!
- 427. Joel!
- Oh, my God.
- 428. Kim!
- 429. - No.
- 430. No!
- 431. Joel, come on. We got to move, man.
- 432. Come on!
- 433. Help us!
- 434. - Hello?
Why is this happening?
- 435. - I don't know!
We got to move. Let's go.
- 436. - Help! Somebody help us!
- 437. Help us!
- 438. Anybody in there, please?
There's something after us.
- 439. Please!
- 440. Where's Steve at?
- 441. Please!
- 442. Don't be mad.
- 443. - I'm cold.
- Come on.
- 444. It's OK.
- 445. Come on, man.
- 446. Come on.
- 447. Come on.
- 448. Tracy.
- 449. Shit. It's locked.
- 450. Okay, just get back.
- 451. Empty your hands, son.
- 452. Get away from here.
- 453. - Go on. Get.
- Look, mister.
- 454. We got something chasing us.
We just want to use your truck, okay?
- 455. - Please.
- Get off my land.
- 456. Don't make me have to shoot you.
- 457. - Please. We just need your help.
- I can't help you.
- 458. You folks is marked.
- 459. Marked? What do you mean, marked?
- 460. Joel. Joel, no.
No, Joel, you don't know if it's dead!
- 461. It's dead.
- 462. Joel!
- 463. Come on.
- 464. - Come on.
- What is it?
- 465. I don't know! But whatever it is,
it's not gonna get us. Do you hear me?
- 466. It's not gonna get us!
There must be somebody that can help us!
- 467. Come on!
- 468. Bunt, get away from that window.
- 469. Grandpa, you sure that thing
ain't gonna hurt the animals?
- 470. It only kills
what it was called upon to kill.
- 471. Them, and whatever gets in its way.
- 472. Our animals will be fine.
- 473. You get away from that window,
and you get to bed.
- 474. Help! Help us!
- 475. Get to bed like I told you. Now.
- 476. For God's sake, please.
- 477. Help us! Come on, man! Let us in.
- 478. Damn.
- 479. - Bunt?
- Go back to sleep, Hessie.
- 480. - What you doing?
- 481. Okay.
- 482. If I tell you, you got to promise
not to tell nobody. Not a soul.
- 483. - I won't.
- Cross your heart.
- 484. - Now swear.
- I swear.
- 485. Spit.
- 486. I'm gonna help those folks, Hessie. I got
to find out if it's real or just a story.
- 487. Grandpa will whip you good
if he finds out.
- 488. He ain't gonna find out.
- 489. Be careful.
- 490. Of course I'm gonna be careful.
- 491. Hey.
- 492. Shh.
- 493. Come on.
- 494. It's you.
Did you get a look at it?
- 495. - What's it look like? Is it big?
- Who are you?
- 496. Man, what's going on?
- 497. I'm trying to help you, for Christ's sake.
- 498. My name's Bunt. I live in this house here.
- 499. How come nobody answered
the door? Didn't they hear us?
- 500. They can hear you.
They ain't allowed to help.
- 501. They ain't allowed to let you in.
They can't get involved.
- 502. - What do you mean, man?
- A man back there said we were marked.
- 503. We can't talk about this here. Come on.
I know a place that might be safe.
- 504. Come on.
- 505. I know where we can go.
Come on. Come on.
- 506. Ain't it neat?
- 507. About 40 years ago, they tried
to start a congregation up around here.
- 508. Didn't work out, I guess.
- 509. I figure it's a holy place,
so it might not like it here.
- 510. Come on.
- 511. Come on. Watch out.
- 512. Bunt. What do you know
about that thing that's after us?
- 513. It's some kind of demon.
- 514. Before tonight I didn't believe it.
- 515. I thought it was just something that they
made up to scare the little kids.
- 516. But when the sun went down, my grandpa
fetched the whole family together.
- 517. And he told us that some outsider folks
had done something real bad.
- 518. He wouldn't say what. He just said
- 519. that Pumpkinhead was gonna
be out after them,
- 520. and that we better stay inside
till he got them.
- 521. - Pumpkinhead?
- That's what it's called,
- 522. 'cause it comes from
the old pumpkin patch graveyard.
- 523. - Well, do you know why it's after us?
- No, ma'am.
- 524. But you must have done something bad.
- 525. See, according to the legend, if one man
does something bad to another man,
- 526. it's got to be something real bad,
something like killing...
- 527. Then that other man can have
Pumpkinhead conjured up to take revenge.
- 528. The kid at the stand.
- 529. What? What?
- 530. There was an accident earlier.
- 531. One of our friends hit
a little boy with a motorcycle.
- 532. Where?
- 533. At the fruit stand
a couple of miles down the road.
- 534. Gosh almighty. Billy Harley.
- 535. You know? You heard about it?
- 536. I took his...
- 537. I saw his pa, Mr. Harley, this afternoon.
I took him somewhere.
- 538. - Well, was his son okay?
- I can't say for sure.
- 539. But if that thing's hunting you,
I suppose not.
- 540. Oh, my God.
- 541. - Your friends, where are they now?
- They're dead.
- 542. Do you know the spot
on Bradley Mountain
- 543. - where people park their cars?
- 544. - Can you take us there?
- 545. I think it's here now.
- 546. Go!
- 547. Go! Move it!
- 548. Wallace! Wallace! Open up!
- 549. Wallace, open up! Wallace!
- 550. We got to stop it!
- 551. We got to stop it,
or it's going to kill them all.
- 552. Open up or I'll blow
the goddamn thing off the hinges.
- 553. Lose it, Harley.
- 554. You get away from here.
Get away from me and my kin.
- 555. This way.
- 556. Stay here.
- 557. No.
- Stay here.
- 558. Chris!
- 559. Chris.
- 560. Chris.
- 561. Come on. Please.
- 562. Come on.
- 563. Ma'am, you got to get up. Come on.
We got to go.
- 564. Please.
We can't stop it. No one can.
- 565. Somebody can.
- 566. Mr. Harley.
- Come with me.
- 567. Mr. Harley, it's Pumpkinhead. It's real.
- 568. Now.
- 569. Come on.
- 570. Get in.
- 571. Get in the house.
- 572. Do you wanna live?
- 573. You okay?
- 574. Yeah.
- 575. Thanks to you.
- 576. I'm gonna go outside
and talk to Mr. Harley.
- 577. I want you to stay here.
- 578. Mmm-hmm.
- 579. Mr. Harley?
- 580. Mr. Harley.
- 581. It was an accident.
- 582. He's dead.
- 583. Nobody saw him until it was too late.
- 584. Can't you stop this?
Can't you call it off?
- 585. Nothing can call it off.
- 586. But I'm gonna send it back
to whatever hell it come from.
- 587. You old dog.
- 588. Mr. Harley?
- 589. Mr. Harley, are you okay?
- 590. Chris.
- 591. Kill me.