- 1. Powertron!
- 2. Special Attack!
- 3. Curses!
I'll get you next time, Powertron!
- 4. Hold it, Kingburg!
- 5. Dammit! Did he get away?
- 6. However, we Powertrons will uphold
the peace of the network!
- 7. Yeah!
- 8. That was nothing like the stuff on TV.
- 9. That was so cheap!
- 10. Man, that's like way too expensive.
- 11. Like I said, it's from
that show in Hiroshima.
- 12. The one I couldn't go to?
- 13. When Rei went fumbling her song
'coz those guys started trouble...
- 14. And this is the MiniDisc from when
Mima sang in Rei's place.
- 15. It's a precious sample of
Mimarin's singing voice!
- 16. Oh, yeah... Is that rumor true?
- 17. Oh, that?
- 18. Three left, only three left...
- 19. Last issue of CHAMMINGBIRD...
only three left.
- 20. 400 yen... 400 yen...
- 21. Yeah, I read about that too.
- 22. I heard she's announcing it today
coz it's the last concert here.
- 23. At a nothing show like this?
That's pretty cold of Mimarin!
- 24. There's been lots of solo
activity going on lately...
- 25. And only Mimarin's like
worthy of being an actress?
- 26. Look, they're back.
- 27. The guys that caused trouble last week.
- 28. I just hope they don't make
a mess today, of all days.
- 29. I'm getting nervous!
- 30. Come on, sit still!
- 31. Hey, what's up with this!
This is all frayed!
- 32. Don't look at me!
- 33. - Get me some masking tape!
- Hello? Yes.
- 34. Remember your entrance in
the second song, Mima!
- 35. Don't pressure me!
- 36. I need a drink!
- 37. - I'm sorry. I'll call you back.
- You can have drinks after the event.
- 38. You're on!
- 39. And it looks like they're set.
- 40. Without further adieu, please welcome
to our stage... CHAM!
- 41. Got a question about your love?
- 42. Send a cry for help and wait a bit.
- 43. Love makes your heart race.
- 44. If it means you're loved in the end...
- 45. be much more aggressive...
- 46. because you will get a chance.
- 47. The angel of love smiles at you.
- 48. Mima! Mima! Mima!
- 49. Mima should be acting, not singing!
- 50. I can't do this after all!
- 51. Mika...
- 52. They want her in a drama series.
- 53. There are no better deals than this!
- 54. She can act AND sing!
That should be all right!
- 55. Her schedule with the other two
is already starting to mismatch!
- 56. She didn't go through those hard
lessons to become an actress!
- 57. The TV producer praised Mima's acting!
- 58. But what about MIMA'S feelings!
- 59. and wait a bit.
- 60. Love makes your heart race.
- 61. If it means you're loved in the end...
- 62. be much more aggressive...
- 63. because you will get a chance.
- 64. The angel of love smiles at you.
- 65. Thank you very much.
- 66. It was a fun concert, but we
only have one song left...
- 67. We just got here!
- 68. Umm... Before our last song,
we have news to tell you...
- 69. Um, I, Mima Kirigoe, had a fun
time as a member of CHAM...
- 70. Out of the way!
- 71. What did we do! HUH!
- 72. Quit showin' off!
You're only a part-timer!
- 73. Outta my face, ya asshole!
- 74. YOU get out of here!
- 75. What the hell! Who are you
telling to leave, you fucker!
- 76. It wasn't me!
- 77. What are you doing! Get the hell
over here, whoever threw that!
- 78. Go home! Go home!
- 79. - Dammit!
- Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home!
- 80. Them again!
- 81. We're canceling the show!
- 82. But today is!
- 83. Shut up! Goddammit!
- 84. Go home! Go home! Go home! Go home!
- 85. Stop it!
- 86. Today...
- 87. Just today... I wanted to have
a good time with all of you!
- 88. What attitude from some no-namer!
- 89. You little!
- 90. What do you want, you freak?
- 91. Let's go!
- 92. A-Actually... as of today, I...
- 93. As of today,
Mima will graduate from CHAM!
- 94. - What!
- 95. Thank you all.
- 96. I'm really happy that I spent the last
21/2 years with you all as part of CHAM!
- 97. I hope you'll support me as
I do my best as a rookie actress.
- 98. So this will be my last song.
- 99. Well, it totally makes sense from
the agency's point of view.
- 100. Pop idols just don't make money... right?
- 101. Metamorphosis, huh?
- 102. I still remember well...
- 103. that warmth you'd given me.
- 104. It was in the gentle rays of sunlight.
- 105. I had believed that...
- 106. the days past when...
- 107. we were in love, were everything.
- 108. Now, embraced by the memories...
- 109. I have become a coward.
- 110. I am choosing to live a life that...
- 111. I can't feel any...
- 112. - Mimarin!
- Don't leave us! Don't quit!
- 113. Mimarin! Mimarin!
- 114. Thank you.
- 115. I'm always looking at Mima's Room!
- 116. Geez! This cheese already went bad!
- 117. I'm sorry...
I forgot to feed you yesterday.
- 118. The earthquake that happened
in Mie prefecture...
- 119. flattened towns throughout the region.
- 120. The government reports 200 dead, but
the total number of victims are...
- 121. yet to be determined since many
more are missing amid the rubble.
- 122. Authorities have called in troops
for rescue operations...
- 123. however, because the area
is already getting dark...
- 124. Thanks for all the work over the years.
- 125. Bye bye, Mima the pop idol.
- 126. "Sing for us forever"...
- 127. I really can't do that.
- 128. "I always like looking into Mima's Room.
I've put up a link to Mima's Room."
- 129. What is this?
- 130. - Hello?
- Mima! You're home!
- 131. Mom!
- 132. Yeah, I'm fine! How are you?
- 133. Really?
- 134. Yeah. Today was the last one.
No more singing for me.
- 135. I remember when you kept saying
you wanted to be a singer.
- 136. This is my big chance!
I told you that already!
- 137. Lately, we've all been looking
forward to each new single!
- 138. Your uncle over in Yamaguchi
buys 20 copies every time!
- 139. You just don't understand
this industry, Mom.
- 140. Wasn't singing what you were best at?
- 141. The pop idol image is suffocating me!
- 142. Besides, nowadays pop idols are...
- 143. Wait, I've got a call on the other line...
- 144. Yes, Kirigoe here...
- 145. Hello?
- 146. Hello?
- 147. Mom? Just a wrong number.
- 148. Yeah, I know.
- 149. Oh, wait! The bath!
- 150. Call me back in five minutes.
- 151. Oh, Mother!
- 152. A fax? Who's it from?
- 153. Traitor traitor traitor
TRAiTor TrAItoR TralTor
- 154. Who are you?
- 155. "Who are you?"
- 156. "Who are you?"
- 157. Do you know what that note means, Rumi?
- 158. It's an Internet home page.
- 159. Oh, that thing that's been popular lately!
- 160. and what is it?
- 161. How can I describe it?
- 162. It's kind of like computer networks.
- 163. And?
- 164. Considering that this person
"put up a link to Mima's Room"...
- 165. this "Mima's Room" thing
is the title of a web site.
- 166. You don't get it, do you?
- 167. Nope. Not one bit.
- 168. All right!
- 169. Sorry to keep you waiting.
- 170. We're ready for the take!
- 171. Don't make me laugh!
- 172. You're laughing on your own!
- 173. 5 seconds!
- 174. 4, 3, 2...
- 175. The younger sister of Rika,
the murder victim, is here.
- 176. Would you like to see her?
- 177. Mr. Yamashiro.
- 178. Do you know why the culprit peels
off the skin of his victims?
- 179. I assume he gets sexual stimulation
from such activities...
- 180. - He wants to become one.
- Become... what?
- 181. A woman... or...
- 182. CUT!
- 183. Eri Ochiai is a great actress after all!
- 184. She's a completely different person
when the camera is rolling!
- 185. That's good!
- 186. NEXT! Scene 32!
- 187. Rika's sister, you're on!
- 188. Here!
- 189. Hold this!
- 190. Nervous?
- 191. A bit.
- 192. Not much to get nervous about
when you have only one line...
- 193. How's our star actress?
- 194. Mr. Tadokoro. She's just going on now.
- 195. "Who are you?"
- 196. "Who are you?"
- 197. "Who..."
- 198. That's what I mean!
- 199. Good morning!
- 200. Morning!
- 201. Good morning.
- 202. Hello, everyone.
- 203. Good morning.
- 204. Mr. Shibuya! You're here too?
- 205. Hi, Eri. How's it going?
- 206. Sir, your lines are too hard!
I don't want to do it anymore!
- 207. Don't say that!
- 208. But the story is really good!
I love stuff like this!
- 209. You're good at egging people on!
- 210. Eri. There were this many fan
letters sent to the station!
- 211. Thank you, Mr. Tejima.
- 212. Kuro...
- 213. Oh, this one's not for you.
- 214. Well, keep up the good work.
- 215. So, Sir, tell me!
- 216. Who's the criminal?
- 217. Sorry, can't tell you.
That'd spoil the fun.
- 218. So what ARE you going to
do about the criminal?
- 219. You're gonna have to
make your mind up soon.
- 220. Good morning, Mr. Tejima! Mr. Shibuya!
- 221. Oh, hello there...
- 222. Mima's getting good reviews.
Even among station staff.
- 223. If that's the case, don't you think
she's got too few lines?
- 224. So he says, Shibuya.
- 225. Hey, don't look at me!
- 226. Sir! Please! Make use of
Mima just a little bit more!
- 227. But see... She's a pop idol, right?
- 228. They're really hard to use...
- 229. That's no problem!
She's done with being a pop idol!
- 230. Really?
- 231. We want to give her a
drastic image change, too.
- 232. We're ready for the take!
- 233. Oh, this is for Mima.
- 234. "Who are you?"
- 235. "Who are you?"
- 236. 5 seconds!
- 237. 4, 3, 2...
- 238. Mr. Tadokoro!
- 239. Mr. Tadokoro!
- 240. Mr. Tadokoro!
- 241. I'm all right...
- 242. What the hell is this!
- 243. I think that letter just exploded!
- 244. Call an ambulance! An ambulance!
- 245. Yes!
- 246. is a warning.
The next one will be REAL.
- 247. We're all set now.
- 248. Rumi, you're really amazing!
- 249. I'll sign you up for online services now.
- 250. Okay.
- 251. What do you think, Rumi?
- 252. About what?
- 253. About that thing the other day.
- 254. Oh, that...
- 255. Credit card number...
- 256. Shouldn't we have called the police?
- 257. Mr. Tadokoro said not to.
We can't do anything about it.
- 258. But it was a crime!
- 259. And it might have been me!
- 260. It's okay. It was just a prank.
- 261. Fortunately, Mr. Tadokoro
wasn't badly hurt.
- 262. So you shouldn't worry, Mima.
- 263. Anyway, Mima, I'll explain all
of this so listen carefully.
- 264. Okay!
- 265. This is a browser for the World Wide Web.
- 266. You launch it by double-clicking here.
- 267. Wha? Double-clip?
- 268. What are you going to do with a clip?
- 269. But...
- 270. See, next to "location" you enter the URL.
- 271. It's not hard, is it?
- 272. Come on, Rumi!
- 273. Can't you explain it to me in Japanese?
- 274. Boy! Why did you buy a computer when
you don't know anything about it?
- 275. Because they said it was easy!
- 276. Oh, all right. I'll explain it from
the beginning once more...
- 277. Okay!
- 278. H... T... T... P...
- 279. Ooh, something came up!
- 280. Hey, I'm doing pretty well!
- 281. And now...
- 282. There it is!
- 283. Mima's Room
- 284. Mima's Room
- 285. Mima's Diary
- 286. Mima's Diary
- 287. "It was just terrible!"
- 288. "I screwed up the choreography,
AND forgot my lyrics."
- 289. "I feel so sorry to all my fans!"
- 290. "This morning, when I got off
the train left foot first..."
- 291. "... was when all the bad stuff started."
- 292. "I always make it a point
that my right foot..."
- 293. "... goes first into the
train and into the bath."
- 294. Someone sure knows me! What's this?
- 295. "Today was my 21st birthday."
- 296. "Yukiko, Rei, and the staff at the agency
held a party for me. It was terrific!"
- 297. "Coming home, I went grocery
shopping at the usual store."
- 298. "I got mineral water and milk."
- 299. "The milk just has to be Cow Brand milk."
- 300. "I have to allow myself at
least this much luxury."
- 301. "And food for my precious
fish, of course..."
- 302. "May 12th. I was impressed with Eri
Ochiai's performance in Double Bind."
- 303. "She's another person when
the camera is rolling..."
- 304. What is all this?
- 305. How do they know this much?
- 306. Who are you?
- 307. Who are you?
- 308. Who are you?
- 309. Who are you?
- 310. Who are you?
- 311. Who are you?
- 312. I'm Dr. Toko Asamiya,
specializing in psychiatry.
- 313. I was your late sister's psychiatrist.
- 314. There are some things
I'd like to ask you.
- 315. Detective Yamashiro! Another one!
- 316. What!
- 317. This is the fifth victim...
- 318. Just three shots.
- 319. Is this work really worth leaving CHAM for?
- 320. Rumi. Do you know how hard
it is to get a character...
- 321. that reappears in a drama series?
Even a role like this?
- 322. Yes, I do. But...
- 323. This is where Mima proves if she can
be seen as a real actress or not.
- 324. But we should sell Mima as a pop idol!
- 325. Really. Times are different from when
Rumi Hidaka was a working pop idol.
- 326. I know that.
- 327. Nowadays, there are no places for
pop idols to appeal to the masses.
- 328. This is the branch point that will
decide if Mima lasts or not.
- 329. Well, excuse me for not surviving.
- 330. Please, Rumi!
- 331. There's nothing better than having Mima
be able to change into an actress!
- 332. She came to Tokyo to sing...
- 333. Think!
- 334. On record sales we make
- 335. But I do wish that they'd use
her a little bit more...
- 336. Sorry we're not that profitable!
- 337. Good morning!
- 338. How's the new CHAM going?
- 339. Double Bind
- 340. It's the pits!
- 341. Double Bind... yeah, I saw it too.
- 342. It was so boring!
- 343. Why do all psycho-thrillers made
in Japan turn out that way?
- 344. Mimarin's not in it!
- 345. Oh yeah. How many scenes was
she in last week? Four?
- 346. Three.
- 347. Somebody save Mimarin! PLEASE!
- 348. You can make one too!
- 349. This morning, when I got off
the train left foot first...
- 350. Hey, It's Mimarin!
- 351. Good morning!
- 352. Good morning, Mimarin!
- 353. Break a leg with that drama series!
- 354. Hey, wait, Mimarin...
- 355. Do they get all unfriendly when
they become actresses?
- 356. Hit-And-Run at Shinkaido.
- 357. Tadashi Doi (18), in critical condition.
- 358. Good morning!
- 359. Good morning, Mima.
- 360. Cheers!
- 361. Cheers!
- 362. What's going on?
- 363. CHAM's new single...
- 364. Oh, wow! They got 83rd?
- 365. We never even made the charts before.
- 366. One, two...
- 367. Congratulations!
- 368. We did it!
- 369. Now we've got to work together really hard!
- 370. But will there be anyone in the audience?
- 371. Sure there will be, Mima!
- 372. Your next script.
It has a few more lines.
- 373. Yeah.
- 374. You've both done great!
- 375. CHAM is totally okay being a duo!
- 376. Hey, you. Are you currently
in any talent agency?
- 377. I'm sorry, I'm in a hurry.
- 378. Hey!
- 379. Wouldn't you be interested
in being a model?
- 380. Model?
- 381. Cut!
- 382. OK! We're going to move for the next scene!
- 383. Who's that girl?
- 384. I don't know.
- 385. Hey, hey, hey!
- 386. I saw next week's script, Shibuya.
- 387. I didn't think it would come to this!
- 388. To tell the truth,
I have an even more drastic idea.
- 389. Fantastic!
- 390. But...
- 391. I wonder if it would be
all right for Mima...
- 392. or rather, her agency.
- 393. Mima's character,
Yoko Takakura, changes...
- 394. personalities completely when she's
raped by the customers at a strip show.
- 395. You're crazy! A rape scene!
- 396. She's the key figure in the second half
of the series! It's an important role!
- 397. But Mima's a pop idol!
- 398. Don't worry, Mima.
- 399. We'll ask the producer and get it changed.
- 400. Hey, hey. Wait a minute!
- 401. The scripts are already behind schedule
as is, and the art staff is getting antsy!
- 402. How will it look if we
make it worse by arguing?
- 403. I even told Shibuya that she was
changing out from a pop idol!
- 404. It's our job to protect the
celebrities in our agency!
- 405. There's no way Mima can do such a thing!
- 406. It's all right, Rumi.
- 407. I'll do it.
- 408. Because I decided that
I WILL become an actress.
- 409. Mima!
- 410. I see. You're really wonderful, Mima!
- 411. This kind of thing is commonplace for
actresses! Jodie whatshername did it too!
- 412. Mima, please think it out.
- 413. Do you realize what will
happen as a result of this?
- 414. It's not as if I'm really getting raped!
- 415. Although... I'm sure my parents will
flip when they see me like that.
- 416. Anyway, I'll do it.
I'll give it my best shot.
- 417. Mima...
- 418. I absolutely REFUSE to do it!
- 419. Well, Mr. Director?
How does the set look?
- 420. I'd prefer to shoot in a real club...
- 421. but considering what we're filming,
nobody will let us shoot at their place.
- 422. Sheesh!
- 423. Please, I'm counting on you.
- 424. Hey, hey, hey, come on, Yada!
- 425. What are you going to do with just
the DATE of the next meeting!
- 426. That doesn't make for much of a meeting!
- 427. OK here!
- 428. We're ready to shoot!
- 429. Scene 48, "The manager gets
dragged down", take 1!
- 430. Ten seconds...
- 431. 5, 4, 3, 2...
- 432. Mmmm! Looks good!
- 433. Ex-pop idols sure make a nice scene!
- 434. No! Stop! Let me go!
- 435. Cut it off! Get off the stage!
- 436. Shut the fuck up!
- 437. Get out of here! I'll call the police!
- 438. You think I give a shit about cops?
- 439. Stop!
- 440. Hands off!
- 441. Stop it!
- 442. Let me go! Stop it!
- 443. Help! Help me! No!
- 444. Please! NO!
- 445. Cut!
- 446. Hey, over there, hold your places!
- 447. OK! Now move the cameras!
- 448. I'm so sorry...
- 449. Oh, no, it's all right.
- 450. OK, next up, the rape scene!
- 451. Everyone, get ready!
- 452. Take 1! Rolling!
- 453. No! Stop! No! No! Stop!
- 454. Please! Stop!
- 455. Cut!
- 456. No, no, no! FASTER!
- 457. Sorry!
- 458. Once again, from the top!
- 459. No break yet! Take 2!
- 460. Please! Stop!
- 461. No! Please! NO!
- 462. Stop it! No!
- 463. Please!
- 464. Mimarin!
- 465. I'm so tired!
- 466. Hey, where's Rumi?
- 467. Hmm? Oh, she had a meeting
to go to for me...
- 468. Hey, Mima...
- 469. You know...
- 470. Nothing. You tried so hard...
- 471. As a reward for your efforts,
I'll treat you to a delicious meal.
- 472. Lucky me!
- 473. I'm home, fishies!
- 474. I wonder if you're hungry yet?
- 475. Of course I didn't want to do it!
- 476. But I couldn't trouble all the people
who brought me this far!
- 477. See, didn't I tell you?
- 478. Is that the job that what you wanted?
- 479. That was the PITS!
- 480. I don't want to do that drama anymore!
- 481. The producer is a total pervert, and
my role is really screwed up!
- 482. Singing in front of my fans has
GOT to be the best for me after all!
- 483. Oh... that scene?
- 484. Of course I would be lying if I said
I didn't have any hesitations...
- 485. but I looked at it as a hurdle
I had to jump over as an actress.
- 486. I heard the ratings went up.
- 487. As always, the public at
large are all idiots.
- 488. Yes. I'd like to be
recognized as an actress.
- 489. Not as "the ex-pop idol"?
- 490. You got it!
- 491. I was fine coz Rei was
always the one I liked.
- 492. I'm sure all the Mimarin fans
are crying right about now.
- 493. But CHAM did teach me a lot. It was
a great experience in its own way.
- 494. Yeah, totally!
- 495. They're probably whining,
"That's not Mimarin!"
- 496. Mima's Room
- 497. What was YOUR day like?
- 498. "Today, I was still a little depressed..."
- 499. "... but receiving e-mail from all of
you made me feel a little better."
- 500. E-mail?
- 501. "June 24: Help me, everyone..."
- 502. "Everyone is forcing me to do it!
It's all the screenwriter's fault!"
- 503. Help! Help! Help! Help! Help! Help!
- 504. This... This isn't true!
I'm not writing any of this!
- 505. Of course!
The REAL Mima is writing this!
- 506. I know that deep down in your heart
you want to be a pop idol again.
- 507. No!
- 508. I'm no longer...
- 509. No longer what?
- 510. Oh, yeah, you're no longer a pop idol.
- 511. You're a filthy woman now.
- 512. Nobody likes idols with
- 513. That's not true! That's not true!
- 514. Mimarin!
- 515. You can't step back into
that spotlight now...
- 516. But that's all right. I'M here.
- 517. From now on, I'll be in the light,
and you'll be in the shadows.
- 518. What are you saying!
- 519. Who in the world are you!
- 520. Nobody likes you anymore.
- 521. You're tarnished! FILTHY!
- 522. Stop! Stop it!
- 523. I am not tarnished!
- 524. Wait!
- 525. WAIT!
- 526. Love makes your heart race.
- 527. If it means you're loved in the end...
- 528. be much more aggressive...
- 529. because you will get a chance.
- 530. The angel of love smiles at you.
- 531. Is anyone there?
- 532. Can you see the angel's white wings?
- 533. Or her eyes gazing at you...
- 534. her sweet voice, her gentle hands?
- 535. She is here just for you.
- 536. She is protecting you...
- 537. from somewhere nearby.
- 538. Got a question about...
- 539. Love makes your heart race.
- 540. If it means you're loved in the end...
- 541. be much more aggressive...
- 542. It happened about
1 o'clock this morning.
- 543. Hey, I called you last night
and you weren't in...
- 544. "Oh shit! How did you know?"
- 545. Did you see "Mima's Room"?
- 546. Yeah, but is that really her?
- 547. No clue.
- 548. According to that page,
Mimarin's gonna be on stage today.
- 549. No way!
- 550. Police say Shibuya was stabbed umpteen
times with a sharp object...
- 551. Popular Script Writer SLAUGHTERED!
The victim: Takao Shibuya (34)
Police say Shibuya was stabbed umpteen
times with a sharp object...
- 552. It sure is a shocking incident, but
us worrying about it won't help.
- 553. We have to put our minds on something else.
- 554. But there was that letter bomb too...
- 555. You think Mr. Shibuya's murder
is connected with that?
- 556. I didn't say that...
- 557. You watch too many TV tabloid shows.
Don't worry about it.
- 558. You won't become a star
looking like that! Smile!
- 559. Shibuya won the New Writers'
Prize in 1990, and then...
- 560. Serves...
- 561. you...
- 562. right!
- 563. What's wrong? Mima! MIMA!
- 564. But will Mima be all right?
- 565. Why?
- 566. That photographer specializes
in getting people to strip!
- 567. So what?
- 568. She's got that part down pat!
- 569. I'm sure she's totally showing it
off in front of the photographer!
- 570. Like, TOTALLY!
- 571. Isn't it time you were on? Hurry up.
- 572. Yes'm.
- 573. Oooh... I like that expression.
- 574. Try running your fingers through your hair.
- 575. Oh, I like this.
- 576. It's great!
- 577. Perfume isn't for me.
And when I caught the scent...
- 578. Yeah, just like that.
Part your lips a little...
- 579. Great. Now let's take the top off too...
- 580. I'd rather wear jeans...
- 581. than tight business suits.
- 582. This year, I'll not exert
myself and dress casually.
- 583. I wanted to be a woman that suited you...
- 584. but I knew we would
drift apart even if...
- 585. I kept standing on my tippy-toes.
- 586. I thought you decided to
go through with this!
- 587. Everyone is waiting for you!
- 588. Come on, Mima!
- 589. See? Didn't I tell you?
- 590. You were better off as a pop idol.
- 591. Hey Mima, are you listening?
- 592. Stop all this nonsense! Who are you!
- 593. Me? I'm a pop idol.
- 594. Everyone's waiting for me.
- 595. So I'm going to sing with
Rei and Yukiko again.
- 596. No, I'm not!
- 597. I'm an actress!
- 598. Don't be silly!
- 599. No one really wants that!
- 600. Wait!
- 601. What everyone wants is...
- 602. from comics than difficult books and...
- 603. I want to stay the way I am forever.
- 604. Walking past, making a breeze...
- 605. burning the scenery into my memories.
- 606. I am fine even if I'm alone.
- 607. I have finally found a
- 608. Thank you, everyone!
- 609. June 27th:
Thank you for coming to the event today!
- 610. It really is the best feeling to
sing in front of all of you!
- 611. BASTARDS!
- 612. Mima Kirigoe
Leaving the Throne of a Pop Idol!
- 613. Huh?
- 614. Hey!
- 615. What are you doing?
- 616. To Mr. ME-
Thank you for your e-mail every day...
- 617. You believe me, right?
- 618. That's not me. She's an impostor!
- 619. Of course.
Mimarin would never do such a thing.
- 620. I will protect you, the real Mimarin.
- 621. I trust you, Mr. ME-MANIA.
- 622. I won't change one bit.
- 623. I'll always be with you.
- 624. But that impostor keeps getting in my way.
- 625. What should I do?
- 626. I'll get rid of her.
- 627. Thank you, Mr. Me-mania!
- 628. You're the only one I can depend on.
- 629. I don't know anything about myself anymore!
- 630. Well...
- 631. How do you think you know
that person you were...
- 632. a second ago is the
same person you are now?
- 633. A continuous stream of memories.
- 634. Given only that, we all create
illusions within ourselves...
- 635. saying that we each have
only one fixed persona.
- 636. Doctor, I'm scared...
- 637. that my other self will do something
that I don't know about...
- 638. It's all right. There is no way
illusions can come to life.
- 639. CUT!
- 640. Mima, what's wrong?
- 641. I'm sorry!
- 642. Oh, man! This rain sucks!
- 643. I think I'm going to catch a cold!
- 644. I'm sorry!
- 645. Wrap it up! Wrap it up!
- 646. It's pouring really badly outside, but
your heart is always, like, sunny!
- 647. Well, I think we're ready today!
- 648. Welcome to Rei...
- 649. and Yukiko's...
- 650. "Idol Chamland"!
- 651. Mr. Tadokoro?
- 652. I'm sure they're on the air now.
- 653. I thought you'd like to see
them coz it's been a while.
- 654. We have a show this Sunday.
It's at Ibaragi Sim City at 2pm.
- 655. - How have you been?
- People from all over, come see us!
- 656. - Just thought I'd drop by.
- We'll be waiting for you!
- 657. Chamland will be back next week
at the same time. Until then...
- 658. Two, three...
- 659. Bye bye!
- 660. Good show, guys.
- 661. Hey, it's Mima.
- 662. Mima!
- 663. Wait!
- 664. Who are you!
- 665. I told you! I'M the real Mima.
- 666. In other news...
- 667. Today, the Economic Planning Agency
announced a "New Citizen's Life Index"...
- 668. that indicates the overall
Japanese standard of living and...
- 669. It feels like I haven't
seen you in a long time.
- 670. Well, I've been busy too.
- 671. So, are you getting used to acting?
- 672. Yeah.
- 673. It's hard, but I chose to do it.
- 674. You've matured quite a bit, Mima!
- 675. But it's good that people
seem to like the new Mima.
- 676. Yeah...
- 677. That doesn't look like a
face that's agreeing.
- 678. You know... Mima...
Has someone been harassing you?
- 679. I've been visiting that home page.
- 680. It's a bit much, even if it's a complaint
about how you changed your image...
- 681. It's better if you didn't look at it.
- 682. Yeah...
- 683. But maybe she is more like me than myself.
- 684. Mima?
- 685. My other self that I buried
deep within my heart.
- 686. What if...
- 687. What if that other personality suddenly
started acting on its own?
- 688. It's all right. There is no way
illusions can come to life.
- 689. Rumi?
- 690. CUT!
- 691. Mima! What are you saying?
- 692. I feel like I'm gonna have
nightmares about this line!
- 693. I'm sorry!
- 694. What's wrong?
- 695. Uh, nothing...
- 696. Once more, from the top...
- 697. All right, Take 2!
- 698. In other news...
- 699. Today, the Economic Planning Agency
announced a "New Citizen's Life Index"...
- 700. that indicates the overall
Japanese standard of living and...
- 701. It's been a while, Rumi.
- 702. What? I was here yesterday, too!
- 703. Yesterday? Was that real?
- 704. You're weird, Mima.
- 705. Mima! What's wrong with you!
- 706. You're bleeding!
- 707. This blood is real, isn't it?
- 708. Mima!
- 709. Today I went shopping in Harajuku.
I'm a sucker for sale items.
- 710. I guess... I went to Harajuku today...
- 711. You mean...
- 712. the murderer is an illusion she created?
- 713. Yes.
- 714. She fears an imaginary security guard...
- 715. and then doubles that figure with
the serial murderer of top models.
- 716. But illusions don't kill.
- 717. But... what if that illusion found
someone to possess?
- 718. Possess?
- 719. Then... all those men who got murdered?
- 720. Were those who were no
longer of any use to her.
- 721. Find her quickly, Mr. Yamashiro.
- 722. Before another victim falls prey.
- 723. How much?
- 724. You sure are a weird pizza man.
- 725. Stop! Please stop!
- 726. Yeah, that looks good... Come on,
be more daring! More passionate!
- 727. All right! Take three!
- 728. - Hello?
- 729. Are you all right over there?
- 730. You haven't heard yet... about Mr. Murano?
- 731. Can't be!
- 732. Police say that Murano died
of multiple stab wounds...
- 733. Mr. Murano! Really!
- 734. We're going crazy here!
- 735. Anyway, stay put until
I get there. All right!
- 736. The weapon used in the latest murder
is said to closely resemble...
- 737. the one used in last week's killing
of a popular screenwriter.
- 738. Police are considering a personal
grudge as the motive...
- 739. and are looking into connections
between the two cases.
- 740. Miss Kirigoe! Please, can we get your
opinion about the murder of Mr. Murano?
- 741. Do you know anything?
- 742. Isn't there a connection with the killing
of Mr. Shibuya the screenwriter?
- 743. Miss Kirigoe!
There are rumors of a love triangle...
- 744. between you, Mr. Shibuya,
and Mr. Murano and we...
- 745. You think she's jinxed?
- 746. What happens twice happens thrice.
- 747. Let's take bets on who's next.
- 748. Cut it out!
- 749. Don't mind them.
- 750. Am I alive?
- 751. Maybe that truck hit me...
and this is all a dream...
- 752. Everyone ready?
- 753. OK. Mima!
- 754. Breathe harder than during rehearsal.
- 755. You've just killed someone.
- 756. Yes.
- 757. And... action!
- 758. Are you awake?
- 759. You are?
- 760. Can you tell me your name?
- 761. Me? I'm Mima Kirigoe.
- 762. Okay. And what do you do?
- 763. I'm a pop idol... no, an actress.
- 764. That must be hard work.
- 765. It's hard, but it's what I chose to do.
- 766. She thinks she's a new young
actress named Mima Kirigoe.
- 767. Dissociative Identity Disorder.
- 768. In other words,
"multiple personality syndrome."
- 769. All those crimes took place when
she was some other persona.
- 770. So where's the persona
of the original Yoko?
- 771. Yoko Takakura, the original persona...
- 772. is nothing more than a character
in a drama for her.
- 773. Being a "normal" girl... how she
was raped in a strip club...
- 774. Everything happened as
part of her drama series.
- 775. By doing so, she salvaged her heart.
- 776. That's right. I'm an actress.
- 777. Cut!
- 778. Can you tell me your name?
- 779. Me? I'm Rika Takakura.
- 780. The original persona,
Yoko Takakura, no longer exists.
- 781. By killing, and later becoming, her sister
the top-model, she salvaged her heart.
- 782. That's right. I'm a model.
- 783. All right! That's the take!
- 784. We did it, Mima!
- 785. Mima... Good work!
- 786. I can tell you tried so hard!
- 787. Rumi...
- 788. As of this moment,
Double Bind is in the can!
- 789. Everyone, great job!
- 790. You were fantastic, Mima!
What do you think, Director?
- 791. She really was excellent.
- 792. Thanks a lot.
- 793. See you at the wrap-up party.
- 794. We'll be talking to you.
- 795. Then... shall we go as well?
- 796. Mima, go get changed.
- 797. Dr. Touko...
- 798. Hey now! I'm not Touko anymore!
Did you forget?
- 799. "There is no way illusions
can come to life."
- 800. You should stop dreaming soon.
- 801. Eri?
- 802. What's taking Mima so long?
- 803. I'm going back to the office.
Take Mima home, will ya?
- 804. Mr. Tadokoro. You were saying something
about Mima's next job?
- 805. Oh, it's great!
- 806. A starring role in a video movie.
- 807. There are a few sketchy scenes...
but what can you do?
- 808. Somebody help me!
- 809. Like anyone can hear
YOUR voice right now!
- 810. Who are you!
- 811. Why are you doing this!
- 812. I'm protecting my dear Mimarin!
- 813. But-But I'm Mima!
- 814. No, no, no, no, NO!
- 815. You didn't know I was Me-mania!
- 816. You're just PRETENDING to be Mimarin!
- 817. STOP!
- 818. NO! STOP!
- 819. Did you fool that screenwriter and that
photographer with this little mouth?
- 820. You tarnished Mimarin's name!
- 821. Can it be... that you...
- 822. The real Mimarin e-mails me every day!
- 823. And she says that you
keep getting in her way!
- 824. You killed them!
- 825. And you'll die soon, too!
- 826. Bad girl!
- 827. You have to follow the script!
- 828. And now... TAKE 2!
- 829. All right! Looks good!
- 830. You're the best, Mima!
- 831. Mima!
- 832. What's wrong? You're in shambles!
- 833. I was looking all over for you!
- 834. Rumi...
- 835. What in the world happened?
- 836. This can't be!
- 837. Are you sure you weren't dreaming?
- 838. Are you all right?
- 839. I'm taking you back... to Mima's room.
- 840. Rumi, are you here?
- 841. What?
- 842. Oh, nothing...
- 843. Oh, that's right,
I have to call Mr. Tadokoro.
- 844. No... This isn't my room...
- 845. Of course not! This is Mima's room!
- 846. You're!
- 847. Look! It's the new costume!
- 848. I'm wearing it at tomorrow's show!
- 849. Isn't it great? It's perfect on me!
- 850. Rumi? Why?
- 851. Rumi?
- 852. Rumi...
- 853. Oh! Rumi went home.
- 854. She said she's been busy lately
and was deprived of sleep.
- 855. Don't say weird stuff like that!
- 856. This is a joke, isn't it, Rumi!
- 857. Love makes your heart race.
- 858. If it means you're loved in the end...
- 859. What do you think? Perfect, huh?
- 860. A pop idol HAS to sing, after all!
- 861. But...
- 862. You just had to keep getting in my way.
- 863. Rumi was totally furious, too.
- 864. Please... stop all of this!
- 865. But a pop idol is always
protected by her fans!
- 866. They listen to any favor
I, Mima, ask them!
- 867. Although Mr. Me-mania failed a wee bit...
- 868. Me-mania?
How do you know him!
- 869. But, oh, well..." you reap what you
sow," especially about YOU.
- 870. Help! Somebody help me!
- 871. Please! Rumi, it's you, isn't it!
- 872. PLEASE WAKE UP!
- 873. YOU'RE the one who needs to wake up!
- 874. Help, help, somebody!
- 875. Help! SOMEBODY HELP ME!
- 876. SOMEBODY! SOMEBODY HELP ME!
- 877. HELP! SOMEBODY HELP ME!
- 878. Let's end all of this.
- 879. We don't need two Mimas!
- 880. I AM MIMA!
- 881. That's funny! Mima is a pop idol!
- 882. You're just a dirty old impostor!
- 883. LIKE I CARE! I AM WHO I AM!
- 884. Oh, shit!
- 885. Get the police!
No, call an ambulance!
- 886. I know!
- 887. Thank you for the flowers you always bring.
- 888. I'll put them in my room.
- 889. They're pretty. Very pretty...
- 890. I didn't know you were visiting.
You must be very busy lately.
- 891. Oh, no.
- 892. Once in a while, she returns
to her Rumi persona, but...
- 893. I know I'll never see HER ever again.
- 894. But, thanks to her,
I am who I am today.
- 895. You're lying! There's no way Mima
Kirigoe would be HERE of all places!
- 896. I guess she was just a look-alike.
- 897. No, I'm real!
- 898. Each time I pass this
station on the train...
- 899. my heart fills with nostalgia.
- 900. The days when I ran around town,
hiding all of my feelings...
- 901. in my school uniform.
- 902. Take me to the first time I was in love...
- 903. those four seasons when
I was frantic yet doubtful.
- 904. Remember all those times when
just being near each other...
- 905. kept our love for each other growing?
- 906. I cut my hair after graduation.
- 907. I wonder if you are still the same.
- 908. Are you still pursuing that dream
that you kept telling me about...
- 909. on the way home?
- 910. Take me to when my tears overflowed...
- 911. to those four seasons that
I felt from the bottom of my heart.
- 912. Remember how in the sunsets after school...
- 913. we just wanted time to spend alone?
- 914. Even in this new season, I can't shake...
- 915. the habit of bluffing when I am sad.
- 916. I'm sure that you knew.
- 917. I still remember your eyes when
you looked at me silently.