- 1. I learned early on in my career
- 2. that a job well done has
three critical parts.
- 3. - ID badge, please.
- 4. It's here somewhere.
- 5. Ah, there we go.
- 6. First, the right crew.
- 7. It takes more than one
flint to make a fire.
- 8. Almost got it.
- 9. I'm here for a private viewing.
- 10. Yes, sir, down the hall.
- 11. Thanks.
- 12. Two... there's how things are,
- 13. and how things appear to be.
- 14. Is it normal for museum guards
to have machine guns?
- 15. They weren't there two days ago
when we did the recon.
- 16. Alpha, what's the call?
- 17. This feels off, but we've got
to stay the course.
- 18. All right, which door is it?
- 19. Third door on the left.
- 20. Other left!
- 21. Where is it?
- 22. It's hanging on the wall right when
you walk in the room.
- 23. I'm in the room, it's not here.
- 24. What? You're in the room?
- 25. What the hell?
- 26. Shit!
- 27. Abort, abort!
- 28. We've been compromised, abort!
- 29. Three, Plan A is only as
good as your Plan B.
- 30. All right, uh... down the stairs,
out the back door.
- 31. Hey!
- 32. Oh, shit.
- 33. Let's go, let's go, let's go!
- 34. - What the hell happened?
- Our network was hacked.
- 35. Think it was a setup?
- 36. It felt off in there.
- 37. There's how things are,
- 38. and there's how things appear to be.
- 39. Trust your gut next time.
- 40. Yeah, well, whatever went wrong,
we need to figure it out,
- 41. but we have bigger issues to deal with.
- 42. We gotta get ahead of this mess.
- 43. Yeah and off the streets.
- 44. Iggy, take us to Rumble's HQ.
- 45. - You sure?
- We have no choice.
- 46. Copy that.
- 47. Darius Emanuel Grouch...
- 48. The Third.
- 49. Better known as...
- 50. The Rumble.
- 51. I am very disappointed.
- 52. The painting wasn't there,
- 53. someone knew we were coming.
- 54. Warhol, De Kooning, Pollock,
- 55. bunch of bitches.
- 56. How about I just blow your brains out,
- 57. I'll create my own damn Pollock!
- 58. Now Asgar Jorn, the "Disturbing Duckling."
- 59. That's modern art, and now I'm disturbed,
- 60. You a gambling man, Jack?
- 61. Not anymore.
- 62. Once a gambling man,
always a gambling man.
- 63. You bet everything you had.
- 64. You had a 50-50 shot, Jack.
- 65. Toss of a coin.
- 66. One side, in a split second,
- 67. you make enough money to retire.
- 68. You, your crew, your family...
- 69. live the life they always dreamed of.
- 70. On the other side,
- 71. you lose... everything.
- 72. My, how everything can change
in just a second.
- 73. You trusted your gut, Jack,
and it lied to ya.
- 74. And I've paid for it ever since.
- 75. You owed a lot of money to
some very bad people.
- 76. I'm not just a businessman,
I'm an opportunist.
- 77. So I bought your debt.
- 78. I own you.
- 79. Now you're gonna have to
repay me that debt.
- 80. Those people would've killed ya.
- 81. I saved you, resurrected
you from the ashes!
- 82. Now, you have to be able to trust those
- 83. who work for you.
- 84. Can I trust you, Jack?
- 85. You know you don't have to ask me that.
- 86. Then where the hell is my painting?
- 87. If I had my damn painting,
- 88. we wouldn't be having this conversation,
now would we?
- 89. Since you didn't bring me my
- 90. I'm gonna need you to pay me back...
- 91. Can we just get to the job?
- 92. Good man, Jack, good man.
- 93. There is a legend in the underworld,
- 94. for those in the know,
- 95. it's the called the Money Plane.
- 96. Some of the baddest mother
fuckers on the planet
- 97. are on that plane, all craving action,
- 98. whatever you wanna wager on,
- 99. the Money Plane has you covered.
- 100. You wanna bet on a dude
fucking an alligator...
- 101. Money Plane.
- 102. Untouchable by any government,
- 103. because the flight always takes place
- 104. in international airspace.
- 105. Word is they have over a billion
in crypto on board,
- 106. and millions in cash.
- 107. I want you and your crew to
take down the house.
- 108. No, no, you got to be kidding me, right?
- 109. Do I look like I'm joking?
- 110. Now I'm gonna be fronting you the
money for the buy in,
- 111. and I'm arranging cover stories
for you and your crew
- 112. to get on board undetected.
- 113. This is bat-shit crazy, Darius.
We can't do it.
- 114. No, what's crazy is I don't
have my painting,
- 115. yet you're here talking to me,
still very alive.
- 116. Look familiar?
- 117. You're more valuable to me alive, for now.
- 118. That's the only reason, Jack.
- 119. You don't bring me back what I want
from the Money Plane,
- 120. and you won't have anything
to come back to.
- 121. Do you understand me?
- 122. I.. if we pull this off, and...
- 123. Uh...
- 124. Not "If". "When" you pull this off!
- 125. When we pull it off,
- 126. that's it, we're square.
- 127. And not just me, but my entire crew.
- 128. Yeah, we're square.
- 129. P-Roach.
- 130. This bag has everything you need.
- 131. All the details, the money I'm
fronting you, everything.
- 132. And - as a little incentive to you,
- 133. You and your crew can keep
whatever's left in the vault.
- 134. Now go get me my money, Jack.
- 135. Have a safe flight.
- 136. This is the last one, I promise.
- 137. Hey, what happened to the last,
- 138. Well, we didn't complete the job, did we?
- 139. It's not our fault the
painting wasn't there!
- 140. Hey, let's stay focused.
- 141. What's the job?
- 142. We are going to rob the Money Plane.
- 143. It's an airborne casino,
- 144. chartered by a bunch of elite criminals,
- 145. who bet on all kinds of crazy shit.
- 146. It operates over international airspace,
- 147. but, apparently, it has
$1-billion in cryptocurrency.
- 148. - And we're gonna steal it?
- 149. It's insane!
- 150. Yeah.
- 151. I love it!
- 152. And how do we co this?
- 153. I'm going to take on the persona
of a Mr. Phillip Monroe,
- 154. he's an infamous human trafficker,
- 155. but he did all of his business digitally,
- 156. so nobody knows what he looks like.
- 157. Well, what happened to the real Monroe?
- 158. It seems Isabella had a
run in with Mr. Monroe
- 159. last June in Moscow.
- 160. Oh.
- 161. Now Trey, I need you to go undercover,
- 162. you're gonna be my right
hand on the plane.
- 163. Copy that.
- 164. Isabella, you're gonna
be on board as well
- 165. posing as a flight attendant,
- 166. I got your cleared credentials already.
- 167. What about me, Jack?
- 168. What do I do, who am I?
- 169. You, Iggy, you're gonna be my
main man on the ground.
- 170. You're gonna be managing all the hardware,
- 171. and basically controlling everything.
- 172. What, tech support?
- 173. That's Trey's job!
- 174. I know, but I need Trey on board with me.
- 175. Now, there's no security cameras
- 176. actually on the plane,
- 177. SO we're gonna use that to our advantage.
- 178. Once on the plane, we create a diversion,
- 179. so I can sneak off, and take
control of the cockpit.
- 180. Trey will represent me,
- 181. while Isabella searches for the vault,
- 182. and the server room.
- 183. Once located, Isabella will
open the vault.
- 184. Trey will sneak in the server room,
and hack the server.
- 185. From there, you're gonna transmit the key
- 186. for the house crypto wallet,
- 187. and create an untraceable relay to
our main man, Iggy.
- 188. Ground support, what a shit job.
- 189. Iggy, you're gonna be
awaiting my signal.
- 190. Once we're in range, you're gonna be
on the receiving end
- 191. of over a $1-billion in cryptocurrency.
- 192. Can you handle that?
- 193. Yeah, I got it covered.
- 194. Once you've given us the signal
- 195. that you've received the transfer,
- 196. then the three of us will go
down to the cargo hold
- 197. where we will parachute out,
- 198. with all of the money we
took from the vault.
- 199. We'll be gone before anybody
knows what happened.
- 200. Memorize your files.
- 201. Short prep time on this job.
- 202. Get a good night's rest.
- 203. If we do this right, we can take
care of our families,
- 204. and move wherever the hell we want.
- 205. We depart day after tomorrow, 0500.
- 206. Oh!
- 207. Ooh. Direct shot. On!
- 208. I don't fight fair!
- 209. I quit your team,
and start my own!
- 210. That's not fair,
I'm gonna hit you good.
- 211. - There, I got one in.
- I have a shield.
- 212. All right you two! It's bedtime.
- 213. Come on Mom, already?
- 214. Yes honey, you got to go to bed.
- 215. Yeah, it's bedtime sweetie,
go get washed up.
- 216. I'll be up for a story soon, okay?
- 217. - But Dad, just five more...
- No buts.
- 218. I can't believe you have to leave
on such short notice.
- 219. I know, no one's more upset
about it than I am.
- 220. Dad, I'm waiting!
- 221. All right dad,
- 222. it's story time.
- 223. - We'll pick this up later.
- Yeah we will.
- 224. And all was well in
- 225. For now.
- 226. So, it's okay to steal
- 227. if it's someone bad?
- 228. Well, I mean they would have
to be really bad.
- 229. So, I can steal all of Harriet's candy,
- 230. because she is mean to everyone?
- 231. I'm sure that
Harriet is a tyrant,
- 232. but if you stole and ate all the candy,
- 233. well, then you'd get sick,
- 234. so wouldn't it be nicer if you shared it?
- 235. 'Night sweetie.
- 236. You okay?
- 237. Yeah, of course, just thinking.
- 238. She's amazing, isn't she?
- 239. Yeah, she is amazing.
- 240. Well, come to bed, babe.
- 241. You owe a lot of money to
some very bad people...
- 242. I saw an opportunity,
so I bought your debt.
- 243. Now you work for me.
- 244. To repay your debt, I need
you and your crew
- 245. to take down the house.
- 246. Now...
- 247. .. go get me my money, Jack.
- 248. Oh Jesus.
- 249. I almost shot you.
- 250. I almost shot you!
- 251. Did you pick the lock?
- 252. No, Claire told me where the spare was.
- 253. Why do you keep movin' it?
- 254. Because you keep using It.
- 255. Remind me again, why did you make me
- 256. your daughter's godfather?
- 257. That was Sarah's idea.
- 258. An.
- 259. Well, come on in.
- 260. Shhh!
- 261. I got that Intel you wanted.
- 262. Thanks, Harry.
- 263. It's suicide,
- 264. you know that, right?
- 265. It's the last one.
- 266. Oh, where have I heard that one before?
- 267. Listen, I got no choice.
- 268. I haven't gambled in five years,
- 269. since I got my team into this mess.
- 270. Gambling was never your problem.
- 271. You know, in the beginning you were
betting on your skill,
- 272. not your luck.
- 273. You were the best, one of the best,
- 274. at any poker table anywhere.
- 275. Then you got greedy.
- 276. But when you lost, when you lost big,
- 277. best thing that ever happened to you.
- 278. What?
- 279. We got you back.
- 280. Sarah got her husband back,
I got my best friend back.
- 281. But make no mistake, Jack,
you got great instincts.
- 282. You need to trust 'em, stop
- 283. Ever since I lost that hand,
don't know if I can.
- 284. It's ironic, isn't it.
- 285. Gambling is what got you
into this whole mess,
- 286. and now, the Money Plane.
- 287. Casino in the sky.
- 288. Full of the world's most
- 289. You sure know how to pick 'em, pal
- 290. But hey,
- 291. if anybody's gonna pull it off,
it's gonna be you...
- 292. you and your crew.
- 293. Heck, might even be a good time.
- 294. I doubt that.
- 295. But maybe I can convince you to
come with us anyway?
- 296. Nope.
- 297. Not this time, buddy.
- 298. I got this thing about planes.
- 299. Coming from the
youngest major general
- 300. in the United States Air Force.
- 301. Hell, I would've made Lieutenant
- 302. if I didn't quit to run around
the world with you.
- 303. Agh... Feels like a...
- 304. another life!
- 305. But someday, I'd love to get back
in the cockpit again,
- 306. and fly around the world, kick ass...
- 307. Well, here's your chance!
- 308. Another life.
- 309. Listen, uh... may I ask you a favor?
- 310. Sure.
- 311. Be my backup guy on the ground?
- 312. Stay here at the house.
- 313. Look after the girls... I'd owe you one.
- 314. Okay.
- 315. Anything for my goddaughnter, right?
- 316. And I'm gonna look into
this museum job too.
- 317. Something seems off about that, but hey,
- 318. anything goes wrong up there,
I'm a phone call away.
- 319. Thanks pal.
- 320. Hello, and welcome!
- 321. - Crew.
- 322. you'll still need to place your
weapons in the bin.
- 323. Oh! All weapons please.
- 324. Whoops.
- 325. Hi.
- 326. Mister Monroe. And this is my associate,
- 327. Mr. McGillicuddy.
- 328. Wonderful, thank you.
- 329. Weapons in the box, please.
- 330. I.. I don't carry any guns.
- 331. Huh!
- 332. Thank you.
- 333. Next!
- 334. Ladies and gentlemen,
before you board,
- 335. you must deposit your funds,
- 336. and remember to keep your digital
wallet wristband on
- 337. at all times, it'll allow you to
access your account,
- 338. and wager freely.
- 339. Welcome aboard.
- 340. - This is going to be good!
- 341. Really nice.
- 342. Ladies and gentlemen,
- 343. as a representative of the house,
- 344. it is my pleasure to welcome you
to the Money Plane.
- 345. I am your concierge, and I'm
here to facilitate
- 346. your every desire for action
- 347. As you know there are no cameras on board,
- 348. this is to ensure the utmost discretion.
- 349. Rest assured, both you and your funds
- 350. are thoroughly secure.
- 351. Myself and my staff are here on board
- 352. to bring you anything and
everything that you desire.
- 353. At this point in time,
- 354. I wanna introduce you to my bookkeeper.
- 355. Who will go over the rules of the house.
- 356. Thank you.
- 357. Good afternoon.
- 358. As a representative of the house,
- 359. it is my job to inform you
- 360. of our zero-tolerance cheating policy.
- 361. I cannot express to you enough
- 362. how important it is for your
- 363. There'll be no loud, aggressive behavior,
- 364. which might disturb another guest,
or crew member.
- 365. There'll be no fighting, no murder,
- 366. unless of course, those
things are permitted
- 367. within the rules of engagement
for a specific event.
- 368. Keeping that in mind, good luck,
and have fun.
- 369. Now without further ado, sit back, relax,
- 370. and prepare for takeoff.
- 371. Now, that is a smooth takeoff.
- 372. Obliged, we employ the finest
pilots in the world.
- 373. I know, because I myself am a pilot.
- 374. It's a long flight,
- 375. can I give you a nice tip so
we could be friends?
- 376. The airplane consists of the lounge.
- 377. That's where you will find
dining and libations.
- 378. It also serves as our sportsbook,
- 379. where you will be gambling
and placing bets
- 380. on a series of live themed adventures.
- 381. Next, we have the main casino floor,
- 382. where you'll find traditional casino fare.
- 383. At any point in time, myself or my staff
- 384. can provide you with a private guest suite
- 385. for a power nap, a steam shower,
- 386. or if you need to take care of
any personal business.
- 387. Please respect the rules of the
house at all times.
- 388. May I help you, sir?
- 389. Yeah, what's the deal with the
rates for the babes?
- 390. What are the prices on this?
- 391. The attendants are valued
employees of the house.
- 392. They are not for sale.
- 393. However we do offer a wonderful
variety of companions
- 394. that we can provide you at any time.
- 395. Hi.
- 396. Yeah!
- 397. Reid,
- 398. this is amazing.
- 399. Holy shit.
- 400. A game is about to start.
- 401. The American Classic, Texas Hold 'em,
- 402. is about to begin in the
main casino floor.
- 403. I've got to find that server room.
- 404. I have to take control of the cockpit.
- 405. It's gonna be a long flight, let's go.
- 406. All right, I'll need to scan
- 407. so you could buy in to the game, please.
- 408. Thank you.
- 409. Great.
- 410. Thank you.
- 411. Perfect, please respect the
dealer at all times,
- 412. and as always, respect the house.
- 413. Good luck and have fun.
- 414. Welcome to high stakes Texas hold 'em.
- 415. It's your first time?
- 416. It is.
- 417. Me too, I'm Phillip Monroe.
- 418. I know who you are.
- 419. Kingpin of the largest
human trafficking ring
- 420. on three continents.
- 421. Now, human trafficking
- 422. is the third largest criminal enterprise,
- 423. right behind drugs, and my
- 424. arms dealing.
- 425. Touche.
- 426. We met once.
- 427. Digitally.
- 428. Mr. Vertelli, we know who you are.
- 429. You're the infamous arms dealer
- 430. who supplied Iran with materials
- 431. to become nuclear capable.
- 432. You've got me figured out, Kemosabe.
- 433. But you were already on the
FBI's most wanted list
- 434. for selling chemical weapons in Syria.
- 435. Thousands of women and children suffered.
- 436. And here's the kicker,
- 437. the Syrian government tried me,
- 438. and I was acquitted by the United Nations,
- 439. which makes me an innocent man.
- 440. Put a lot of bodies in the ground in
your way to the top.
- 441. Look, my granddaddy sold guns,
my daddy sold guns,
- 442. I sold my first weapon before I
lost my virginity.
- 443. Now, I'm sellin' nuclear weapons.
- 444. Living the American dream,
now who the fuck is this guy?
- 445. - I'm Mr. McGillicuddy.
- Well Mr. McGillicuddy,
- 446. I'm willing to assume if some of the women
- 447. and children, that you harvest,
- 448. were armed by me, there'd be
quite a few less people
- 449. trapped in forced labor,
wouldn't there be?
- 450. Gentlemen, anything to drink?
- 451. Gin.
- 452. I'm good.
- 453. Is this gonna be a thing between you two?
- 454. You seem to like it.
- 455. Is it really necessary?
- 456. More than 50% of of your victims
are sexually exploited,
- 457. and you've got a problem with my guy
- 458. hitting on a waitress?
- 459. Come on.
- 460. I just wanna play some poker, that's all.
- 461. Drinks gentlemen?
- 462. Round one to Reid.
- 463. Mr. Vertelli, keep your dog on a leash.
- 464. You will not be warned again.
- 465. All right, everybody calm down.
- 466. Let's play some cards.
- 467. Reid, you need to relax a
- 468. Howdy folks, deal me in.
- 469. Splendid. Now we have a game.
- 470. Quite the game, ladies and gentlemen,
quite the game.
- 471. The table shows the four of diamonds,
- 472. the five of hearts, the seven of clubs,
- 473. and the queen of spades.
- 474. All in.
- 475. Dammit, thanks for making me feel alive.
- 476. I call.
- 477. Mr. JR Crockett calls.
- 478. I call.
- 479. Fortune favors the bold.
- 480. Here comes the river.
- 481. A pair of sevens.
- 482. Yee-haw!
- 483. Full House!
- 484. Mr. Monroe please show your hand.
- 485. And a pair of fours.
- 486. Gentlemen,
our winner is JR Crockett.
- 487. I'd like to retire to a room please,
- 488. I'm feeling off, transfer my
funds to my associate,
- 489. Mr. McGillicuddy, I'd like
him to keep playing
- 490. - for me please.
- Of course, sir.
- 491. Proceed to the lounge,
- 492. I'll makes you're somebody checks you in.
- 493. Thank you.
- 494. Mr. Monroe is transferring his funds
to Mr. McGillicuddy,
- 495. please make sure that he can wager freely.
- 496. Thank you.
- 497. All right, good luck young man.
- 498. Your winning allows you to
choose the next event.
- 499. Well you know I'm a Texan,
- 500. but I can still enjoy a glass of vodka.
- 501. Comrades, who wants some?
- 502. Hey honey.
- 503. You're not supposed to be down here.
- 504. Rules were meant to be fucked.
- 505. You wanna get fucked?
- 506. Now, you're gonna have to leave,
- 507. or else, I'm gonna be forced
to call security.
- 508. You tell on me?
- 509. What's in the bag?
- 510. Employees only.
- 511. - Leave!
- What are you up to?
- 512. Wouldn't you like to know?
- 513. You got balls of steel, amigo.
- 514. What's with the red table cloth?
- 515. Easier to clean up.
- 516. The game, is roulette of
the Russian variety.
- 517. Ladies and gentlemen, we have a game
of Russian roulette,
- 518. featuring undefeated champion,
Mr. JR Crockett.
- 519. Bets are open.
- 520. You know at first,
I thought to myself,
- 521. that's a brave man,
- 522. then I realized, Mister...?
- 523. McGillicuddy.
- 524. McGillicuddy?
- 525. A fine Irishman.
- 526. And I realized, Mr. McGillicuddy,
- 527. that's not a brave man,
- 528. he has a secret.
- 529. That is a man,
- 530. who's ready to die.
- 531. Ready to meet his maker,
- 532. ready for what comes next,
- 533. because you have placed yourself tonight
- 534. at this table across from
JR Crockett himself,
- 535. and that I, JR Crockett, never lose.
- 536. I can't lose, I can't be beat.
- 537. No shit, or he wouldn't be here
boring us to death
- 538. with this speech.
- 539. Your blindfold, sir.
- 540. You will be playing first.
- 541. 20 to one odds, any takers
on 20 to one odds?
- 542. 20 to one odds, ladies and gentlemen,
20 to one odds.
- 543. Give me a cool million at 20 to one
- 544. - on the Irishman.
- As you wish.
- 545. Oh hell, where are my manners?
I'll go first.
- 546. Sir, as the returning champion,
- 547. you have earned the right to play second,
- 548. without even a flip of the coin.
- 549. Oh, so you got to go first.
- 550. Nah, I'm good, you go!
- 551. Sir, as the challenger, you are
obliged to go first.
- 552. Rules are rules.
- 553. But the man wants to go first,
let the man go first.
- 554. The man is just offering a kind gesture,
- 555. the rules of the game are clear.
- 556. - I wanna to see the book!
- I am the book.
- 557. Oh goddammit, give me the fucking gun.
- 558. I can't lose.
- 559. It's about time, what took you so long?
- 560. My fucking feet are killing me.
- 561. I hate these shoes.
- 562. Babe.
- 563. Fucking copilot.
- 564. Oh god.
- 565. Shit.
- 566. - McGillicuddy.
- Thank you.
- 567. Don't worry ladies and gentlemen,
- 568. let me remind you our pilots are
the best in the world.
- 569. Rest assured, there's
nothing to worry about.
- 570. Come here.
- 571. Bravo, can you hear me?
- 572. - Loud and clear.
- 573. - Delta come in?
- 574. On plane comms connected.
- 575. We have control of the cockpit.
- 576. Sit rep.
- 577. I'm just in the lounge, putting
something in my stomach.
- 578. Hey, you guys feel that turbulence?
- 579. Wait, you're eating?
- 580. The cargo hold is strange.
- 581. What's strange about it?
- 582. Well, it was glowing,
and the door was cold.
- 583. Server room.
- 584. Get down there as soon as you can,
and check it out,
- 585. On it.
- 586. I'm gonna establish communications
- 587. with Charlie on the ground.
- 588. Charlie's Pizza?
- 589. Charlie, we have control of the cockpit,
- 590. I'll be re-directing the plane shortly
- 591. to calibrate locations. Sit Rep?
- 592. I'm in position, everything's unloaded.
- 593. Got a few things to set up,
- 594. we should be up and running shortly.
- 595. Nicely done.
- 596. I mean, I've still got some more
time though, right?
- 597. Set up the damn gear up now.
- 598. Copy, it will be done by
- 599. - Over and out.
- Over and out.
- 600. Mr. Luck-of-the-Irish himself!
- 601. That was quite a game.
- 602. And you're in luck once again,
- 603. the next event is about to begin.
- 604. Follow me to the sportsbook.
- 605. Right this way, sir.
- 606. Yeah, gotta scratch that itch.
- 607. - Let me ask you something.
- 608. Can I just bet, and not
participate in the next game?
- 609. You know pace myself.
- 610. - Chill out a bit.
- Quite right Sir.
- 611. May I remind everyone of our
zero-tolerance cheating policy.
- 612. Oh my, it's almost time for the
first Themed Adventure
- 613. - on the flight.
- Sounds riveting.
- 614. The house never disappoints.
- 615. Our Themed Adventure wagers are
some of the highlights
- 616. of the flight.
- 617. According to most of our recent surveys.
- 618. So find a seat, sit back, and relax,
- 619. our Themed Adventures are about to begin.
- 620. Final bets, the event is about to start.
- 621. Mr. McGillicuddy, what would
you like to wager?
- 622. I'll take the blue corner.
- 623. You're a witty young man.
- 624. It's a timed event.
- 625. 17?
- 626. 17 minutes, very aggressive,
- 627. but we wouldn't expect
anything less from you.
- 628. 17 minutes, fine.
- 629. Betting is closed on this event.
- 630. Man versus Cobra.
- 631. - Hello.
- Checking in on my money!
- 632. I'd like to keep this line
open for my team.
- 633. Yeah, that's right.
- 634. Papa bear taking care of the kids.
- 635. Can't hunt and gather on their own,
- 636. Speaking of codependency,
what do you want?
- 637. I want my damn money, Jack.
- 638. Don't do that, don't use my real name.
- 639. Oh right, you're on a mission!
- 640. So we'll need some cool code names, right?
- 641. What did you call your superior officer?
- 642. My superior officer?
- 643. I was a Captain so he was my colonel.
- 644. Cool, I'll call you Captain,
you call me Colonel.
- 645. So Cap, I want an update!
- 646. We're maintaining deep cover.
- 647. We have control of the cockpit.
- 648. Once we locate the vault and the server,
- 649. I'll call you back with updates.
- 650. And set up my camera, Jack,
I want my live feed.
- 651. Ah.
- 652. Good boy, I'm keeping an eye on
you and your crew.
- 653. Don't think I'm not.
- 654. I'm always watching, remember that, Jack.
- 655. Oops, Cap!
- 656. Cheer up, you look pissed.
- 657. Oh, hell no.
- 658. 16 minutes, Mr. McGillicuddy
has won the event
- 659. with an estimated 17-minute time of death.
- 660. Mr. McGillicuddy wins another one.
- 661. - Nothing yet.
- Keep looking.
- 662. 25,000.
- 663. 50,000.
- 664. 100,000.
- 665. 150,000.
- 666. 200,000.
- 667. 13 million Rubles.
- 668. 200,000 US.
- 669. And the winner, a-ha,
- 670. the winners are Ms. Yamada
and Mr. McGillicuddy.
- 671. - You are on a roll my friend.
- 672. When I was young, I chopped
off arms for free!
- 673. Excuse me, I have to go to the restroom.
- 674. What the hell is going on out there?
- 675. Oh man, yeah, my bad.
- 676. I'm sick from watching all
these disgusting bets.
- 677. Pull it together, man.
- 678. Get your ass back out there before
anyone gets suspicious.
- 679. After the game, you find that
damn server room,
- 680. and you hack that damn server!
- 681. Copy that!
- 682. Pull it together, Trey, pull it together.
- 683. Charlie's Pizza, come in.
- 684. Okay, this gear is kind of a nightmare,
- 685. Come on.
- 686. Come on please.
- 687. Come on.
- 688. Green light, the gear is set up,
- 689. and up and running, we are a green light,
- 690. mission is a go.
- 691. Glad to hear it.
- 692. The third event is about to begin.
- 693. Bets are closed.
- 694. In five,
- 695. four,
- 696. three,
- 697. two.
- 698. Shit.
- 699. Whoa, stripped to the bone in one minute,
and 56 seconds.
- 700. Won again by Mr. McGillicuddy,
- 701. you are on a roll, my friend, god.
- 702. He's got to be cheating,
he's winning everything.
- 703. This job sucks.
- 704. Hey.
- 705. - Hey.
- What are you doing in here?
- 706. I, um, was just.
- 707. Wait, don't use the radio!
- 708. - Block all communications!
- 709. Do it!
- 710. Ooh, that's a good song.
- 711. Seems like they're having fun upstairs.
- 712. Wanna do the same?
- 713. Screw it.
- 714. You bitch.
- 715. Fuck, this is not the same vault
from the schematics!
- 716. Looks like biometric, some upgraded
version of that shit.
- 717. I can still crack it, but I'm
gonna need more time!
- 718. There is no more time!
- 719. Bravo?
- 720. Jackpot boys.
- 721. I'm gonna need some help packing this up.
- 722. Delta, can you break away and help Bravo?
- 723. Copy that, just keeping a low profile.
- 724. - Ooh, hey, hi.
- Looking for you.
- 725. Nah, no, thank you, I'm good.
- 726. - Come on
- What's all the commotion?
- 727. - Drink shot, shot.
- Have a shot.
- 728. Come on, have a drink.
- 729. Nothing, I'm on my way.
- 730. Pack up the money, you cover your tracks,
- 731. get the hell out of there, stay alert.
- 732. Line secure, what's up?
- 733. So, something seemed off
- 734. about that botched museum job, right?
- 735. So I did some digging.
- 736. You were supposed to steal a
painting for Darius Grouch.
- 737. Now, "The Disturbing Duckling" is a
privately owned piece
- 738. of art, the name on record is some company
- 739. called Bon Global.
- 740. Now, Bon Global is owned by Rumble Corp.
- 741. Why would he have you steal a
painting he already owns?
- 742. There's more, the painting was transferred
- 743. out of the museum the night
before the heist.
- 744. Museum was tipped.
- 745. That sounds like a setup to me.
- 746. Do we know where the painting really is?
- 747. Sure, currently on display at the
Palazzo Braschi in Rome.
- 748. I'll call you back.
- 749. We can't take it all, it's too
much money in that safe.
- 750. Packed what I could, one bag each.
- 751. It's all the weight we can
jump with safely.
- 752. - Copy that.
- Server's across the hall.
- 753. - All right.
- Bravo, Delta, copy.
- 754. We read you.
- 755. Listen, we all knew this wasn't right,
- 756. but now I know for sure.
- 757. Museum was a set up.
- 758. - I knew it.
- What do we do?
- 759. We proceed with the plan,
we're in too deep.
- 760. We've got to get out of this mess
- 761. without getting double crossed again.
- 762. Just be careful, be vigilant, stay alert.
- 763. Stay alive.
- 764. This mission just got even more fucked up.
- 765. I've been gone too long.
- 766. I've got to get back, someone's
gonna get suspicious.
- 767. Good call, I better make an
- 768. Let's make it quick.
- 769. All right, you take wine.
- 770. Don't you piss, you hear me?
Don't you piss yourself.
- 771. Stay right there, I've got to take this.
- 772. - Yeah.
- Hey, it's me.
- 773. Code names, please.
- 774. Colonel, this is Captain.
- 775. Captain, this is Colonel,
I read you loud and clear.
- 776. What's up.
- 777. I'm informing you we have found
and accessed the vault.
- 778. We're still searching for the server.
- 779. Good, good, you keep checking the boxes,
- 780. That museum job that went wrong.
- 781. We're working on it, why do you ask?
- 782. Well, I wanna find the son of a
bitch who set us up.
- 783. Yeah, well, we don't have anything yet,
- 784. but if we do, I'll let you know.
- 785. Not if, when.
- 786. When we find out something,
I'll let you know.
- 787. Please do, my crew and I'll do
that job for free.
- 788. - Be in touch, over and out.
- Yeah, yeah, over and out.
- 789. Jesus,
- 790. can't hear myself think,
will you shut this guy up?
- 791. What the fuck did you do?
- 792. I told you shut him up, not shoot him.
- 793. You fucked up my terracotta.
- 794. This stuff is porous, don't you get that?
- 795. For God's sake, son of a bitch.
- 796. It's never gonna come out,
it's gonna stain.
- 797. - Hello.
- Harry, what's going on?
- 798. Jack,
- 799. I'm training.
- 800. I'm sending you an encrypted message
- 801. with some schematics for a fail safe.
- 802. Got a bad feeling about this,
things are going south.
- 803. I need you, remember Brazil?
- 804. Oh boy, do I remember Brazil.
- 805. What happened to Brazil?
- 806. You're on a need-to-know basis, soldier.
- 807. Jack,
- 808. trust your gut.
- 809. We need to move on to Plan B.
- 810. Roger that.
- 811. I got to take a break, kid.
- 812. Don't eat all my M&M's, okay.
- 813. Let's see.
- 814. All right you sons of bitches,
let's do it.
- 815. I knew there was something
wrong with this guy.
- 816. I told you.
- 817. Charlie, we are inbound with
rally point location,
- 818. are you up and running?
- 819. Alpha, green light, sync on standby,
ready to rock.
- 820. Delta, how's it coming?
- 821. Great, we're just about there
- 822. with the sync
- 823. And got it!
- 824. Transfer in progress.
- 825. Transfer and download in progress.
- 826. Alpha, keep us in target range.
- 827. All right everyone, keep it up!
- 828. 44%.
- 829. Transfer's at 44%, I repeat 44%.
- 830. Gentlemen, I'm gonna have to
ask you to return
- 831. to the upper deck.
- 832. You take care of the princess,
- 833. and I'll take care of this guy.
- 834. With pleasure.
- 835. You really wanna do this?
- 836. Okay then, bitch.
- 837. Here comes daddy.
- 838. Who stole the cookie from the cookie jar?
- 839. Who me?
- 840. Yeah, you stole that cookie.
- 841. Listen, it's not what it looks like.
- 842. - I like that.
- Love it.
- 843. - You like?
- Love it.
- 844. Ivan, I can explain.
- 845. Halfway there.
- 846. Alpha, come in, transfer stopped.
- 847. I can't keep the plane in
range any longer.
- 848. We're gonna have to make another pass.
- 849. - Delta?
- 850. What the hell's going on up there?
- 851. I don't wanna be late before
the next card game,
- 852. but I got to kill ya.
- 853. Hi Princess.
- 854. Drop the gun, drop the gun, drop the gun.
- 855. - Get up, get up!
- Get him up, get him up.
- 856. Get him up, get him up.
- 857. Alpha, abort, I'm sorry.
- 858. Bravo, Delta, do you copy?
- 859. Sit rep.
- 860. Get up.
- 861. What took you so long?
- 862. I was organizing my closet.
- 863. Alpha, do you copy, I'm with Delta.
- 864. Everything's fine.
- 865. speak for yourself.
- 866. We're out of range, and the
server's been damaged.
- 867. Charlie's been compromised.
- 868. Darius did it again, he set us up.
- 869. Solution?
- 870. We do not let him win.
- 871. Listen, can you reboot the server?
- 872. Download it onto a portable SSD?
- 873. If it's stable enough to
handle the transfer.
- 874. But the moment the drive boots via USB,
- 875. their security software will tip them off,
- 876. they'll know there's a breach.
- 877. Do it, we're out of options.
- 878. But they'll be able to
trace it back to US.
- 879. Not us, we have a Plan B.
- 880. Plan B.
- 881. Okay, ladies and gents,
- 882. here comes Harry.
- 883. Who's next?
- 884. Stay still, you bastard.
- 885. Come on, I'll tear one right up your ass.
- 886. And.
- 887. Sucks to be you, pal.
- 888. Hey Harry.
- 889. Hey pal, how're ya doing?
- 890. Hello, who's this?
- 891. What do you mean who's this?
- 892. Please hold.
- 893. Who're you holding for again?
- 894. Need I remind you who you work for?
- 895. I've been up here, above the clouds,
- 896. I don't know, it's given me
- 897. I've been thinking, what if I
don't work for you?
- 898. What if you were actually
just a little bitch?
- 899. And what if this money wasn't
actually yours anymore?
- 900. Are you really fucking with me right now?
- 901. Are you fucking with me?
- 902. You think you're bad ass, yeah?
- 903. The criminals on this plane
would eat you alive.
- 904. On this plane, you're a dime a dozen,
- 905. I don't give a fuck who's on that plane.
- 906. I'm the baddest mother
fucker on the planet!
- 907. I am Darius Grouch the Third, The Rumble,
- 908. and I am taking down the Money Plane.
- 909. - Now bring me my money.
- Please hold on.
- 910. Time to burn down the village.
- 911. Fuck.
- 912. Goddammit.
- 913. Ow.
- 914. Speed and altitude decreased,
- 915. Transfer complete,
- 916. with the key to access all
- 917. - Over $1-billion.
- And the clock is ticking.
- 918. It's only a matter of time
before they figure out
- 919. they've been hacked.
- 920. Leave that to me.
- 921. Now that we have the funds, what's next?
- 922. Let's redistribute the wealth.
- 923. We can donate it to anonymous
- 924. Untraceable, non-reversible.
- 925. We'd be giving the money back to
those who suffered
- 926. at the hands of these bastards.
- 927. Polaris, uh, refugees of Syria,
- 928. you name it.
- 929. A little steal from the rich?
- 930. And give to the poor.
- 931. You sure about this, what about
your debt to Darius?
- 932. I told you, I have a Plan B, do it.
- 933. A whole lot of people just got a
whole lot of money.
- 934. What about the cash?
- 935. I don't want it, split the money.
- 936. The same here.
- 937. Me neither.
- 938. Let's spread the wealth manually.
- 939. Got a call to make.
- 940. Hey.
- 941. I hope you have come to your senses!
- 942. Any good job has three critical parts.
- 943. First, you need a great team.
- 944. It takes more than one flint
to start a fire.
- 945. Second, you need a proper diversion.
- 946. There's the way things are and the
way things appear to be
- 947. and the SSD that has the access key
to the cryptocurrency,
- 948. we thought it'd be better served
- 949. if we dispersed that
digitally to charities
- 950. around the world that are dealing
with horrible issues,
- 951. like, I don't know, human trafficking.
- 952. You're dead, your families are all dead,
- 953. you, your crew, and everyone you ever met.
- 954. Dead by the time you touch down.
- 955. Lastly, if there's no Darius,
there's no debt.
- 956. Always have a Plan B.
- 957. I don't give a fuck
who's on that plane,
- 958. I'm the baddest
motherfucker on the planet.
- 959. I am Darius Grouch the third, The Rumble,
- 960. and I am taking down the Money Plane.
- 961. Now bring me my money.
- 962. On behalf of the house, I wanna assure you
- 963. that Mr. Grouch's head will
be on a platter
- 964. by the time we land.
- 965. The House will compensate any lost funds.
- 966. Let's have a new wager.
- 967. Who wants to wager how long it'll take
- 968. 'til we get notice of Mr. Grouch's death?
- 969. 15 minutes at 50,000.
- 970. We just did that.
- 971. First time for everything.
- 972. We never did get that painting.
- 973. Well, I guess we have one last,
last job to do.
- 974. Payback's a bitch.
- 975. You ready?
- 976. Let's strap in.
- 977. An eye for an eye, Colonel.
- 978. I got to jump.
- 979. When we pull it off, we are done.
- 980. Yeah, we're square.
- 981. Now, go get me my money, Jack.
- 982. I'm out, Darius.
- 983. Hold on, P-Roach.
- 984. Hold on.
- 985. Okay.
- 986. Rumble time.
- 987. Hello?
- 988. My source has an offer on your painting.
- 989. It seems the publicity from the heist
- 990. drove the price up to 60 million.
- 991. Split four ways, not a bad retirement.
- 992. We'll split five ways.
- 993. See you in Paris.
- 994. All right.
- 995. What are you doing?
- 996. I know, you're so silly.
- 997. What are you doing?
- 998. It's your turn now.