- 1. Hey, nigga, is there gonna be
some pussy in this motherfucker?
- 2. There's gonna be a gang of ho's up
in this motherfucker. L threw the shit myself.
- 3. Can y'all brothers spare some change?
- 4. Hey, yo, man,
get the fuck out of my face, fool!
- 5. Fuck what he say. Remember that bitch?
- 6. Hell, yeah, nigga. Shit, man.
That bitch was crying like a motherfucker.
- 7. - l heard that bitch was a toss up.
- 8. She gonna be
at the motherfucking party, niggas.
- 9. Oh, oh. Fade it.
- 10. O-
Hey, that bitch got a body.
- 11. Yeah, she got a body, man.
- 12. - Shit, boy. L'm gonna have to get with her.
- l heard that.
- 13. Let's see what's up in this motherfucker.
- 14. You ain't got to be creeping.
- 15. I don't know why you're trying to act
like you're cleaning up.
- 16. Damn. Always think
we gonna steal something.
- 17. What you want, Dog?
- 18. Go ahead and give me that Old E. Yeah.
- 19. I'm gonna fuck with some of this ldes.
- 20. O-
Oh, no. Wait.
- 21. Man, l'm from the old school, brother.
- 22. - Shit.
- You not drink beer in store.
- 23. Hey, man, l'm gonna pay you.
- 24. Hey, look, bitch. Stop following me
around this motherfucker.
- 25. You getting on my nerves.
- 26. Hurry up and buy.
- 27. Shut the fuck up, man.
- 28. Just pay and leave.
- 29. I'm gonna pay you. Why don't
you calm your motherfucking nerves?
- 30. Hurry up and go.
- 31. - Why don't you go ahead and get it?
- 32. I got your back.
- 33. Shit.
- 34. - Why don't you get my change?
- Thank you.
- 35. Hey, why don't you give my homeboy
- 36. I don't want any trouble. Just get out.
- 37. I can't stand y'all, motherfucker.
- 38. I feel sorry for your mother.
- 39. What you say about my mama?
- 40. You feel sorry for who?
- 41. I don't want any trouble. Just get out!
- 42. - What the fuck did you say?
- l don't want any trouble.
- 43. O-
You talking shit?
- 44. Every time l come in this motherfucker,
you got something to say.
- 45. Yeah, yeah.
- 46. Where the motherfucking videotape?
- 47. Give me the motherfucking video. Stop.
- 48. Give me the motherfucking videotape
- 49. Hey, nigga. Clean the cash register.
Come on. You shut up. You shu— Hey.
- 50. Shut the fuck up with your noise.
- 51. - Oh, shit!
O-You better shut the fuck—
- 52. I ain't playing.
- 53. - Where's the tape at?
- What the fuck did you do, man?
- 54. O-Go get this motherfucker
right now. L said eject it.
- 55. If you don't eject it
I'm gonna smoke your ass.
- 56. Hey, bitch, do it right now.
- 57. Bitch, l told your stupid ass
to shut the fuck up!
- 58. Nigga, hurry up!
- 59. O-
- 60. Come on, man. Let's raise up, man. Damn!
- 61. - Wha— I can't believe this.
- 62. I thought I told you
to open the damn register
- 63. Thought you were down.
How do you open this shit?
- 64. What the fu—?
Six motherfucking dollars, nigga?
- 65. Y'all got money
in this motherfucker somewhere.
- 66. This don't make sense.
Let's just go, man.
- 67. - Give me your change. Goddamn ready teller.
- 68. I'm gonna keep your shit too.
- 69. - Fuck!
- Jackpot. Hell, yeah.
- 70. Get this motherfucker, here. Shit.
- 71. Ain't gonna talk shit, are you?
- 72. Where all the money at, man? Fuck that.
- 73. - Fuck, let's go!
- 74. Went into the store just to get a beer.
- 75. Came out an accessory to murder
and armed robbery.
- 76. It was funny like that
in the 'hood sometimes.
- 77. But you never knew
what was gonna happen or when.
- 78. After that,
I knew it was gonna be a long summer.
- 79. One thousand persons
rioted in the Waffs district last night.
- 80. They affacked police with rocks,
bricks and boffles...
- 81. before some 100...
- 82. —officers sealed off the four-block area...
- 83. in the vicinity of 1 1 6th Street
and Avalon Boulevard.
- 84. Four persons were arrested
and a number of others...
- 85. including one policeman
were injured in the melee.
- 86. The riot was touched off
when three drunk drivers...
- 87. This is Donald Miller, Mobile Unit 3.
We're right in the center of this...
- 88. Burn, baby, burn
- 89. Burn, baby, burn
- 90. —to battle rioters in the burning
and looted Negro area.
- 91. - Come on!
- What the fuck are you doing?
- 92. The commander
of the California National Guard...
- 93. said his troops sent into the riot area...
- 94. would use whatever force
is necessary to do the job.
- 95. —residents
of this primarily colored area.
- 96. The raffle of gunfire
was heard increasingly...
- 97. in the Negro section
during the smoggy evening...
- 98. as the police confronted
roving bands of rampaging Negroes.
- 99. One guard unit opened machine-gun
fire for 10 minutes on a gang of negros...
- 100. who then fled down the street.
- 101. William H. Parker,
Los Angeles Police Chief...
- 102. angrily blamed
last night's violence...
- 103. When the riots stopped,
the drugs started.
- 104. My father sold dope...
- 105. and my mother was a heroin addict.
- 106. Moms and Pops were real popular
in the neighborhood.
- 107. They would always be having parties for
friends of theirs who just got out ofjail...
- 108. or who was on their way to jail.
- 109. They only got married
because l was born.
- 110. My pop sometimes worked as an electrician
or a cab driver or a plumber...
- 111. but his main job was selling drugs.
- 112. Sometimes, Mom would use them all up
before he could even sell them.
- 113. Then he'd have to beat her up.
- 114. Growing up with parents like that...
- 115. I heard a lot, and l saw a lot.
- 116. I caught on to the criminal life real quick.
- 117. Instead of keeping me out of trouble...
- 118. they turned me on to it.
- 119. That motherfucker's got
some love up there too.
- 120. I think there were some tears ofjoy.
- 121. You give me the pig, l get you—
And he said—
- 122. What's up, Pernell? Clyde?
- 123. KayDee Caine. What you doing out here?
- 124. Stop calling me that.
- 125. Shut up, little old nigga.
This party here for grown folks.
- 126. - Y'all ain't grown.
We older than your little ass.
- 127. Tat know you out here?
- 128. Nope. I snuck out.
- 129. You a bad fucker. Come here.
- 130. Gonna get us in trouble. What you doing?
- 131. Now, go on and give the nigga a drink.
- 132. What the fuck is that?
- 133. What the hell you doing, boy?
- 134. You mess around and shoot all of us.
- 135. Let me see it.
- 136. Let me show you how to hold it.
- 137. Caine.
- 138. Caine.
- 139. What you doing out that room?
- 140. I'm just out here playing, Mama.
- 141. You better get your little ass in that room
before your daddy catch you.
- 142. You hear me talking to you? Now.
- 143. What the hell?
- 144. Pernell looked out for me when things
got rough. He taught me.
- 145. He showed me what being a hustler
was all about.
- 146. Hi-ya! Twenty-one.
- 147. Hey.
- 148. Hey, are you all done yet?
- 149. Yeah.
- 150. Hold up, bitch. Let us clean off the table.
- 151. Shit, I've been waiting all day.
- 152. You got change for a 5?
No. You got it.
- 153. You got change for a 5?
Hold on, hold on, hold on.
- 154. Cheating me out of my goddamn money.
- 155. Shit.
Gonna bust that head wide open, man.
- 156. Yeah. Yeah, l got something for you.
- 157. Say, Tat.
Your lady here looks a little tired.
- 158. Tat keeping her up at night trying
to knock the lining out that motherfucker.
- 159. Y'all are some damn motherfuckers, man.
- 160. - Fuck that shit.
- Come on, deal the cards.
- 161. Look, man. Tonight you got
the junk about two weeks.
- 162. Don't you think it's time
you gave me my money?
- 163. Told you
I ain't have your money yet, man.
- 164. Fuck you mean,
you ain't got my money yet?
- 165. Everybody know you hid the money
from that robbery before you went upstate.
- 166. I told you, motherfucker,
I ain't got your money yet, man.
- 167. What the fuck you mean, you ain't
got the money yet, motherfucker?
- 168. You best be coming up with my cash
or else, you know what I'm saying?
- 169. Fuck you, Tat.
- 170. The fuck you think you is, man?
Motherfucking Ron O'Neil or something?
- 171. Talking about I better pay or else.
- 172. I ain't your bitch, nigga.
- 173. What you gonna do?
- 174. What—? What am l—?
- 175. What am I going to do?
- 176. - Hold up, Tat.
- Get the fuck out the way.
- 177. No, no, no. Don't squeeze that shit, man.
- 178. I'm supposed to be scared now,
because you got a pistol?
- 179. I just spent five motherfucking years
in the joint.
- 180. I told you l'd pay your monkey ass
when l feel like it.
- 181. You better suck my dick.
- 182. - Suck on this, motherfucker!
- 183. Punk-ass, punk-ass fucking boy.
- 184. Tat, Tat, Tat, what the fuck, man?
- 185. - What the fuck—?
- You owe me some money, motherfucker?
- 186. Hell, no, but here you go.
- 187. Hit me.
- 188. Here, take it.
- 189. Caine.
- 190. That was the first time I'd ever seen
my father kill anybody.
- 191. But it wasn't the last.
- 192. - l got used to it, though.
- 193. Caine.
- 194. KayDee.
- 195. —Boulevard South.
- 196. It occurred at the Flamingo entrance—
- 197. Suspect is...
- 198. Whatever you decide to do,
remember what we learned.
- 199. And for those of you who are coming back,
I'll see you next year.
- 200. For all the bullshit they try to teach you
in high school...
- 201. I graduated with about half of it.
- 202. But then, l didn't go to school
but half the time.
- 203. The other half, l was out selling dope.
- 204. Growing up out here...
- 205. there was shit that can't be learned
in no classroom.
- 206. I just want to say...
- 207. Yo, what's up?
ls that me? ls that me? ls that me?
- 208. What the hell you doing?
- 209. Trying to ride this old raggedy thing.
- 210. You must want a new Big Wheel.
- 211. Yeah, because this old Big Wheel
doesn't work right.
- 212. Look, l'm gonna...
- 213. - ... buy you a new one, okay?
- 214. All right? All right.
- 215. - What's up, little man? Hey, Caine.
- What's up?
- 216. Caine's gonna buy me a new Big Wheel,
- 217. Oh, is he?
- 218. You don't have to keep buying him stuff.
- 219. It ain't no thing.
- 220. This is my partner right there.
- 221. - Ain't that right, little man?
- 222. So you finally did it, huh?
- 223. Yep. Finally done.
- 224. All right.
- 225. Oh, man. Congratulations.
- 226. Hey, come on.
Let's make it in the house.
- 227. Ronnie was Pernell's girl
before he went to the pen.
- 228. Anthony came right after that.
- 229. Pernell hooked up a house
and a little money for them.
- 230. But l still went by to check on them.
- 231. My pops was killed in a drug deal
when l was 10.
- 232. And my moms was too strung out.
- 233. So I went to live with my grandparents
in Jordan Downs.
- 234. It was only supposed to be temporary.
- 235. But my moms died from an overdose...
- 236. so I just stayed.
- 237. Hey, Grandma.
- 238. Me and your grandpa
are so proud of you, Caine.
- 239. Thomas, come on out of that room.
- 240. Come on down here
and say hello to our grandson.
- 241. The Lord's grace is with you, boy.
And l wanna let you know...
- 242. that next week
when you get that diploma...
- 243. l'll be the proudest grandfather
in all of L.A.
- 244. And l know if your mama and papa
was still alive, they'd be proud of you too.
- 245. It's all right.
- 246. Let's dip into the cock pot, man.
- 247. Graduation night.
- 248. My homey Doc threw a party.
- 249. - My cousin Harold rode with me.
- What's up?
- 250. He stayed down in Long Beach
so we didn't hang out that much.
- 251. Now, he was a hustler.
- 252. Had a Beemer, a crib, and a fat pocket.
- 253. Whenever we were together and some shit
popped off, I never had to worry.
- 254. He had my back, and l had his.
- 255. Man, we was down
for each other like that.
- 256. All the homeys was down for each other.
- 257. What's up? What's up?
Caine's in the house.
- 258. What's up? What's happening?
- 259. - Where's the Doc? What's up?
- 260. - This is my cousin Harold.
- What's up, motherfucker?
- 261. You wanna be on prime time,
- 262. - What?
- Seen your ass on prime time, nigga.
- 263. I got the tape.
I got the motherfucking tape.
- 264. - l told you. L told you. L'm after bitches.
- The rest of the guys are in back.
- 265. What's up, baby?
- 266. What's up, Wayne?
- 267. How you all doing?
- 268. - Yo, what's up?
- Yo, Caine.
- 269. What's up, man?
- 270. - My motherfucking nigga—
- What's up, man?
- 271. Taking these fools money and shit.
You know what's up, nigga.
- 272. - Hey, let me talk to you for a minute.
- Hold my motherfucking shit there.
- 273. What's up?
- 274. You ain't dumb enough to be
showing niggas the robbery tape.
- 275. - What's up with that?
- Cool out, nigga.
- 276. We just having fun
with the motherfucking tape.
- 277. All right, ain't nobody else gonna see
the tape. This shit is funny to me, though.
- 278. Hey, man, let me get back to this shit.
- 279. - What's up, fool?
- What up, Caine, locster, nigga?
- 280. What's up? Where the bud at, fool?
- 281. Nigga, watch me break
these motherfuckers here.
- 282. Y'all give up this snatch.
Know what l'm saying?
- 283. A-Wax was older than the rest of us.
l mean, he was what we called a "G."
- 284. Always in the middle of things.
Instigating, arguing, fussing.
- 285. He was funny to us.
- 286. He had been putting in work
for so long...
- 287. it got to a point where he liked to see
other people do dirt.
- 288. Now, O-Dog was the craziest nigga alive.
- 289. America's nightmare.
- 290. Young, black and didn't give a fuck.
- 291. Do it, fool.
- 292. Oh, man. Nigga crapped out.
- 293. Give me my fucking money, nigga.
Give me my shit.
- 294. - Crapped out like a motherfucker.
- Y'all fucking bullshit.
- 295. Brew's in the cooler.
- 296. - Give me my motherfucking money.
Yo, nigga, throw that money down.
- 297. - What's up, black man?
- l'm cooling.
- 298. Why you got that hood on your head?
Look like the grim reaper.
- 299. It's cold out here, my brother.
- 300. You know us black folks not used
to this cold air.
- 301. We the tropical people, you understand?
- 302. Let them Europeans deal
with this madness.
- 303. Then why your tropical ass
sitting on the goddamn cooler?
- 304. To keep you fools
from drinking this poison. That's why.
- 305. You better get
your shelenkem-shilom ass...
- 306. up off this box
and pass me a motherfucking brew.
- 307. Sharif was an ex-knucklehead
- 308. He was so happy
to be learning something he liked...
- 309. he kept coming at us with it.
- 310. He thought Allah could save black people.
- 311. Yo, Caine. Toss me one, homey.
- 312. Now, Stacy thought he was the pimp
of the bunch.
- 313. We was homeys since we were little.
- 314. He went to a different high school,
though, because he could play ball.
- 315. After he got that scholarship...
- 316. he was always talking
about going to Kansas to play football.
- 317. I'm telling you, man. L'm straight starving.
I gotta get something to eat, man.
- 318. Y'all niggas hurry up, man.
I'm hungrier than a motherfucker, man.
- 319. Yeah, yeah. Man, l got the munchies
like a motherfucker, boy.
- 320. Your big ass eats too much as it is.
- 321. - Damn.
- 322. What the fuck's going on
out in this motherfucker?
- 323. What y'all gonna do?
Me and Harold going to Jack's.
- 324. You niggas going to Jack in the Crack?
- 325. Yeah, hell, yeah. Hell, yeah.
- 326. Gonna need gas for the hooptie.
You know what l'm saying?
- 327. Your ass should have filled up before
we got here. Stupid ass motherfucker.
- 328. - Shut up, bitch.
- You all gonna follow us, right?
- 329. Yeah, nigga.
We know where it's at, fool.
- 330. Go, man. Get the fuck out of here, man.
Get your ass out of here.
- 331. We don't need that shit. Damn.
I can't stand when they do that shit.
- 332. Who got some snaps on the petro?
- 333. I ain't giving you shit.
- 334. I'll catch you tomorrow. L promise.
- 335. - My pocket is hurting.
- Y'all niggas is broke—
- 336. Slanging shit in the 'hood
and y'all ain't got no motherfucking money.
- 337. O-We'll get you back.
- Fuck. Pump my shit.
- 338. O-
- 339. All that motherfucking money.
- 340. Wake up, nigga.
- 341. Three dollars.
- 342. Fool.
- 343. It is hot as hell.
Turn off the heater then, man.
- 344. - You know what l'm saying?
- 345. Kind of fucked up, huh?
- 346. - You crazy. All l had was two 40's.
- Of what?
- 347. Two bottles of ldes, baby.
- 348. - Yeah, you real fucked up, nigga.
- 349. I'm tired as a motherfucker.
- 350. Get your ass up out the car, nigga.
- 351. Get the fuck out!
Break yourself, nigga. Break yourself.
- 352. Ain't this a bitch!
- 353. Get your motherfucking ass up
out the car.
- 354. All right, nigga. Chill.
- 355. Caine, get out the car, man.
- 356. I ain't going like a chump.
- 357. Nigga, don't make me rush you.
Get your ass up out the car.
- 358. - Get out the car.
- All right.
- 359. Get out!
All right, nigga. L'm coming.
- 360. Nigga, l got you, right.
Get your motherfucking ass up out the car!
- 361. Bitch, move!
Shoot that nigga.
- 362. Nigga, fuck you!
- 363. Oh, shit!
- Get out of the car!
- 364. Oh, shit! That's Caine.
Hey, they getting jacked! Come on.
- 365. That's Caine and Harold.
- 366. O-
Hell, I know that ain't my nigga, man.
- 367. Shit.
- 368. Hold on, hold on, hold on.
Hurry up. Hurry up.
- 369. Shit. Damn.
- 370. - Hey, man, you all right?
- 371. O-We gotta get him to a doctor.
What about him?
- 372. - We gotta do that another time.
Let's go, man.
- 373. We can't leave Harold here like this.
- 374. O-
Come on. Let's go. Let's go.
- 375. Hey, man. We can't leave him
like this. Lt's not right, all right?
- 376. Hey, Sharif, that motherfucker's dead.
He's dead, man! Fuck that. Let's go.
- 377. - Stacy. Stacy, help me get him in the car.
l got Caine, man. L got Caine.
- 378. Stacy, A-Wax!
Help me get him in the car!
- 379. - Sharif, come on, man!
- lt ain't right, okay?
- 380. - Hey, fuck, you stay with him then.
- l'm staying. L'm staying.
- 381. He's bleeding to death.
- 382. A-What?
Where the doctor?
- 383. Where the doctor at?
- 384. Yo, give us a motherfucking doctor.
- 385. You'll have to fill out these forms first.
- 386. Bitch, fuck the forms. We need a doctor.
He's bleeding to death there!
- 387. This bitch can't find us a doctor.
Look at him. He's bleeding.
- 388. Get a fucking doctor right now!
- 389. - Where's that bitch with the doctor?
Where's the doctor?
- 390. A week out of high school
and I got blasted in the shoulder.
- 391. I went to shock
when l saw all that damn blood.
- 392. l mean, I ain't never been shot before
so I thought l was gonna die.
- 393. They kept me in the hospital
a week or so.
- 394. I mostly stayed up thinking about my cousin
and watching old gangster movies.
- 395. I've gotta see some identification.
- 396. How about my Army discharge? Got it here.
- 397. What you doing here?
- 398. Are you surprised
or is it that you don't wanna see me?
- 399. No. I just thought my grandparents
were gonna come and pick me up.
- 400. Well...
- 401. l told them they didn't have to.
I told them I would come get you...
- 402. and they could stay home and relax.
- 403. And your grandmother gave me
your clothes to give to you.
- 404. Oh, shit.
- 405. First, I get shot.
Then you're gonna drive me home?
- 406. Somebody must want me to die.
- 407. Trying to say l can't drive?
- 408. Yo, Rashid, Rashid, hold up.
- 409. - Have you seen my wife?
- Merry Christmas, Daddy!
- 410. Kids! Pete.
- 411. Kids! Janie, Janie. Tommy.
- 412. - Where's your mother?
- 413. With Uncle Billy.
- 414. Zuzu. Zuzu, my little ginger snap.
How do you feel?
- 415. - Fine. Not a smidge of temperature.
- Not a smidge of temp—
- 416. - Hallelujah.
- 417. - George! George, darling.
- 418. George, darling!
- 419. - Where have you—?
- What's up, O?
- 420. - What's going on, big boy?
- Just chilling, man.
- 421. You going to come on out today?
- 422. Yeah.
- 423. - l'll be in front if you all need—
- KayDee, Kevin.
- 424. Come on inside.
- 425. What's up with that, man?
- 426. Yeah, you come over here
and sit right there on the couch.
- 427. O-
- 428. Can you stand right over here
by the tree? Right there.
- 429. Well, l guess I better let y'all talk.
- 430. Now, what I wanna talk
to you two about...
- 431. is the trouble
that you've been getting into.
- 432. Boys, the Lord didn't put you here
to be shooting and killing each other.
- 433. It's right there in the Bible.
- 434. "Thou shall not kill."
- 435. - Grandpa, I ain't never killed nobody.
- Oh, I doubt that.
- 436. And, Kevin, I've heard stories about you.
- 437. Sir, l don't think God really care
too much about us.
- 438. Or he wouldn't have put us here.
- 439. I mean, look where we stay at.
It's all fuck—
- 440. It's messed up around here.
- 441. You don't have any belief, boy.
- 442. The Lord don't care
about who's got the biggest house.
- 443. My grandpops was always coming at us
with that religion.
- 444. And every time it would go in one ear
and out the other.
- 445. Caine.
- 446. Do you care whether you live or die?
- 447. I don't know.
- 448. Come on, man, let's bail. Come on.
- 449. Boy, oh, boy, man. Shit.
- 450. Sorry about that, man.
- 451. Grandpa can get carried away
with that Bible and shit.
- 452. - Hell, yeah, he be in Church every Sunday?
- 453. I mean, sitting there praying
to a white Jesus.
- 454. Man, black people got too much
damn religion as it is.
- 455. - What I'm saying.
- But anyway, man.
- 456. - What's up on the shoulder, boy?
- lt's fucked up, but it ain't no thing.
- 457. That ain't what you was hollering
to the hospital.
- 458. You was:
- 459. You was sounding like a little bitch, man.
- 460. Fuck you, man. That shit did hurt.
- 461. You fools swear you all so damn hard.
I heard that shit.
- 462. - What? Who? Who?
- "Stay up, Caine. Don't die."
- 463. - Wasn't me.
- Trying to act caring and sensitive.
- 464. Yeah, that was you.
- 465. We still mad at you
for dropping all that blood on us, man.
- 466. Fuck y'all.
I almost died in that motherfucker.
- 467. Shit, man. L was gonna tell you something
before we went up the house, man.
- 468. What's up?
- 469. Oh, nigga, guess what.
- 470. Word got back about the little marks
who jacked you and Harold.
- 471. I know where they be kicking it at.
- 472. Down with the 187?
- 473. Let's do this.
- 474. Do this for Harold, man.
- 475. Man, you getting down, nigga.
- 476. Yo, Wax, check out Caine.
- 477. Back there with a 40,
looking like a sucker.
- 478. A-
What you get up in there, boy?
- 479. Shit. Hey, hey, check this out.
Check this out. Boom!
- 480. Yep. Nigga, did y'all see that?
- 481. Yeah. Whoo!
- 482. A-You bad, nigga.
That nigga shot that boy. Straight up, boy.
- 483. O-Didn't know l had that shit in me.
- Give it to me.
- 484. You jacked that Korean!
- 485. - You like that shit.
- You always try to put a show.
- 486. Yo, dog. Let me get a dub
of this motherfucker, man. This is bad.
- 487. Oh, shit. Man, fuck that.
- 488. I'm selling these motherfuckers
- 489. - l got money, nigga. Shut up, Wax.
- Fifty dollars, you can have this.
- 490. Oh, shit. This gonna be a trip.
- 491. Caine ready to put a hole
into the fucker?
- 492. Yup.
- 493. All right.
- 494. - Shut the fuck up, nigga.
- Fuck, man.
- 495. - Hey, man, this with the—
A-Yo, man! What you doing?
- 496. Point that somewhere else. You stupid.
- 497. Y'all scared like some bitches.
- 498. I seen lots of people killed before
but I ain't never done it myself.
- 499. l mean, I never had a reason to.
- 500. But when they killed my cousin...
- 501. I knew l was gonna kill them.
- 502. Hey, man,
so you like my little tape, don't you?
- 503. - Yeah, that shit was cool, nigga.
- Yeah, nigga.
- 504. - That was proper.
- You should have came to the Wax, boy.
- 505. - He could have did it much better.
- Oh, shit, nigga.
- 506. It's all about O-Dog, nigga.
- 507. I'm larger than that nigga Steven Seagal.
I'm gonna be a big-ass movie star.
- 508. Look, nigga. I told you
to stop showing the fucking tape.
- 509. Man, why you keep on bitching
about my tape, man?
- 510. Goddamn.
Ain't shit gonna happen. All right?
- 511. All right?
- 512. Damn. Now, we're just gonna find
these little marks and smoke them.
- 513. Shit ain't that hard.
- 514. As long as there ain't no crowd. L'm not
killing no kids or no old folks, all right?
- 515. Hey, man, who the fuck gonna be old
out there at 12:00 at night, man?
- 516. Shit, nigga. L smoke anybody, nigga.
I just don't give a fuck. Shit.
- 517. I'm gonna hit this shit, nigga.
- 518. Look, all right. Not me, all right.
I'm not killing no kids.
- 519. You know what, nigga?
You acting like a little bitch right now.
- 520. You acting real paranoid and shit.
- 521. Now, these motherfuckers smoked your
goddamn cousin in front of you, nigga.
- 522. Blew his head off in front of your face
and you ain't gonna do shit?
- 523. You acting like a little bitch
right now, nigga.
- 524. Man, fuck that.
I ain't letting that shit ride.
- 525. We gonna go ahead
and smoke all these fuckers.
- 526. I don't care who the fuck out there.
- 527. - ls you down, nigga?
- Man, both of y'all shut the fuck up!
- 528. Both of y'all acting
like some motherfucking bitches.
- 529. Scared to peel
these punk-ass niggas' cap.
- 530. Man, give me
my motherfucking joint, nigga.
- 531. O-
Fuck you, nigga.
- 532. Shit.
- 533. You go hook us up with them
fucking hot dogs or something.
- 534. Why don't you get away begging,
- 535. Hey, who you saying begging?
- 536. - You.
- Who you think you are?
- 537. Get a job.
l ain't gonna beg you.
- 538. You go ahead and get us one of them dogs.
- 539. I gots money. I sell for my money.
- 540. Why don't you go ahead
and hook us up, Dee? What you waiting on?
- 541. You hooked us up 50 times.
What you talking about?
- 542. I'm tired hooking your sorry ass up.
Go get a goddamn job.
- 543. That's what you do to pay for this shit.
- 544. The hell are you sweating this?
Take your ass, get us something to eat.
- 545. - Fuck you, nigga. Fuck you.
- Fuck you.
- 546. And fuck you, okay?
- 547. You all niggas, hurry up. Go in there.
- 548. Book them niggas
and get the fuck out and don't be playing.
- 549. Dog, Caine, you hear what l'm saying?
- 550. Kill them niggas and get the fuck back...
- 551. so we can stab out.
I'm gonna be chilling right here.
- 552. Hey, nigga, l wanna know
if you're ready to do this shit.
- 553. Are you ready to do this shit
or what, motherfucker?
- 554. And don't be acting like no pussy
when we get the fuck out there.
- 555. Hey, you wanna go to my house?
- 556. My mom's made a big-ass
pot of chitlins.
- 557. Let's rush them chitlins.
We don't need no hot dog.
- 558. That's where you all need to be,
in the house. You got a curfew.
- 559. Why don't you take us and get us
some burger or something, stupid bitch.
- 560. Fuck you, nigga.
It's time for both of you all to go, okay?
- 561. Let's go to mom's house.
We don't need this shit.
- 562. - That's what I'm saying.
Go home to your mammies, okay?
- 563. Yeah, nigga. Break out—!
- 564. O-Bitch, shut the fuck up
before we blast your ass too.
- 565. Shut the fuck up.
- 566. Hey, homey, you need some help?
- 567. Punk-ass nigga. Come on, niggas.
- 568. I thought killing those fools
would make me feel good.
- 569. But it really didn't make me feel
- 570. I just knew that l could kill somebody.
- 571. And if I had to...
- 572. I could do it again.
- 573. What's up, Caine?
- 574. How you doing today?
- 575. I'm all right.
- 576. That's good.
I'm tired. L'm in there studying.
- 577. - You want something to eat?
- No. I'm straight.
- 578. Okay, have a seat.
- 579. So where's Anthony?
- 580. He's in the back taking a nap.
- 581. He should be up in a second, actually.
- 582. - Can l use your bathroom?
- Yeah. You know where it is.
- 583. Shit.
- 584. l got some money
this time, man. L got $2.
- 585. You ain't got no money, nigga.
- 586. Where that motherfucking 20 at?
- 587. Nigga, come with 20, nigga.
You owe me a dub from last week.
- 588. Oh, nigga, much as I buy from you,
you gonna trip about that? Come on, man.
- 589. Look, man. I got $2 for you, man.
- 590. I know l'm a little short but...
- 591. - You know—
- You a motherfucking fool.
- 592. - Come with 20, nigga. Come with 20.
- Man, l ain't got nothing.
- 593. - Come on.
- Hand nigga's money back.
- 594. Give me my $2 back, man.
- 595. I'll go buy a cheeseburger, man.
Let me go buy a burger.
- 596. Man, as much as I buy from you,
you gonna come on me like that, man?
- 597. Get that fuck—
- 598. Leave me alone.
- 599. I gotta save, man.
Come on, man, give me my money back.
- 600. Hey, get Weed. Get Weed.
- 601. - Caine?
- What's up?
- 602. Wanna play me in boxing?
- 603. - What do you think?
- l'll whoop your ass.
- 604. Anthony, what did l tell you
about your mouth?
- 605. - What? Why you tripping?
- What do you mean, why am I tripping?
- 606. Because he's 5 years old
and he has no business talking like that.
- 607. Well, you gotta
be hard growing up out here.
- 608. Caine, that has nothing to do
with being hard, okay?
- 609. Because he gets that crap from you,
Dog, and that fool, Stacy.
- 610. Well, Pernell showed me what's up.
- 611. And? Is that something to be proud of?
- 612. And speaking of his father,
I got a letter from him today.
- 613. - He asked about you.
- For real?
- 614. - What's he up to?
- 615. Lifting and trying to read every book
in the library.
- 616. When I'm done in here,
I'll get you your letter.
- 617. All right, cool.
- 618. I'm gonna be whooping your son's ass
in this game.
- 619. I mean...
- 620. we're gonna box and shit.
- 621. I mean, you know, a little some—
- 622. Come on, Anthony. Let's just— Come on.
- 623. I'm gonna beat your butt.
- 624. Get out of here. Damn.
l made these cheeseburgers, man.
- 625. O-
What's with your motherfucking teeth?
- 626. That's from all the cheese I've
been eating. You want burgers? Come on.
- 627. - Fuck out of here, man. You stink.
- Oh, shit. One time.
- 628. - Break!
Go around. Yo, come on.
- 629. Go around.
- 630. Move, man. Move, move.
- 631. Hold up.
- 632. Now I'm gonna wear you out, little punk.
- 633. Let me see that.
- 634. The gun.
- 635. All right. Where did I put that letter?
- 636. Oh, here we go.
- 637. Is this it? Yeah.
- 638. Now, see, you hold it like this
and pull the trigger.
- 639. Pow! Punk-ass.
- 640. Look, it ain't loaded.
- 641. What the hell are you doing?
- 642. I don't want my son
learning to pull drive-bys!
- 643. - l was just showing him how to shoot.
- Yeah, Mama.
- 644. Anthony, get over here. Get over here.
- 645. Let me tell you something.
- 646. If l ever catch you with a gun in your hand,
I'm gonna break your tail. You got that?
- 647. Get out of here.
- 648. Get up and get out.
- 649. How many times do l have to tell you
to stop giving us money?
- 650. Don't give me that shit, okay?
- 651. Because I don't see nobody
with no fucking job around here.
- 652. You know what?
I don't need your money.
- 653. Look...
- 654. Pernell looked out for me, okay?
- 655. - lf it wasn't for him— No. Listen.
- Don't start—
- 656. If it wasn't for him,
my black ass would be dead by now.
- 657. - l'm paying back.
- You know what? Fuck Pernell.
- 658. Because you don't owe him shit,
- 659. You need to be glad
that you graduated from high school...
- 660. and that you're alive at 18.
- 661. You need to do something with yourself
before you end up like he did.
- 662. Look, l'm not gonna end up like he did,
- 663. Oh, really?
- 664. Why you tripping? You act like you
never was down. What's up with that?
- 665. Caine, it's not even about being down,
- 666. I got a little son to look after.
- 667. And you know what's really sad?
- 668. Is that I look at you...
- 669. and you remind me
of how Pernell used to be.
- 670. - Yeah, and?
- Yeah, and what?
- 671. Look at you.
- 672. I gotta go, all right? Here.
- 673. Cool.
- 674. This is the good part.
- 675. - Yeah.
Hey, what's up, nigga?
- 676. What's popping?
- 677. A-
What up? It ain't nothing. Hold on.
- 678. O-Who that?
- 679. - Hey, where you at?
- What's up, man?
- 680. I've been trying to page you all day.
- 681. Come on, man, l— Who there?
- 682. Me, Wax, Lew-Loc...
- 683. that motherfucking
faggot ass Chauncy.
- 684. So what's up? We gonna roll or what?
- 685. - So you down with rolling tonight?
- Oh, it's on.
- 686. All right, bet.
- 687. Turn this shit off, man.
- 688. - Wake that fool to answer the door.
Yo, what's up?
- 689. Get your bitch-ass up
and answer the door.
- 690. Fuck you, nigga.
- 691. A-
Got a baby doll and shit.
- 692. Because I like little girls, nigga.
Where your sister at?
- 693. A-
Where your mama at, nigga?
- 694. Motherfucker.
- 695. You made something to eat.
Ain't make me shit.
- 696. A-Bring me some.
- You ain't shit, nigga.
- 697. Yo, who is it?
- 698. Nick?
- 699. - Yo, nigga, what up?
- 700. Why you come so early
all the time, man?
- 701. - You said 1:00.
- l don't give a fuck what I said, nigga.
- 702. I don't get out of bed before 2:30.
Don't come through this so early next time.
- 703. Understood.
- 704. Let's see what you got.
- 705. This motherfucker here.
- 706. - "Black Nissan Maxima, 1990."
- 707. It's gotta look exactly the same, okay?
- 708. - Yeah, cool, cool.
- They don't—
- 709. - Yo, Wax.
- 710. - Yo, nigga.
- 711. Let me get some links with them grits.
- 712. Hurry up.
I'm hungrier than a motherfucker here.
- 713. - Go ahead, Nick.
- lt's gotta be...
- 714. in excellent running condition too.
- 715. Insurance company ain't gonna give money
for a car that doesn't run.
- 716. - Can you hang with this?
- Yeah, I'll hook you up.
- 717. All right.
- 718. Be here tomorrow night...
- 719. about 10:30.
- 720. I'm sorry. Did—?
Are you sure you mean tomorrow night?
- 721. Do I stutter, motherfucker?
- 722. No. Tomorrow night. That's fine.
- 723. - Did l stutter?
- No, you're right.
- 724. What, you scared to come
through this neighborhood at night?
- 725. - Huh?
- No. No problem.
- 726. You ain't too scared to have a black man
steal for your funky ass.
- 727. - You're right.
- Get out of here.
- 728. Okay. Thanks. Thanks. Thanks.
- 729. Don't bring your ass over here no more.
- 730. Go on back up to Westwood
where you belong.
- 731. Hope you find your way
down Compton Avenue, motherfucker.
- 732. A-Man, get your
motherfucking heads down.
- 733. Got me out here with bullshit, nigga.
- 734. Be at the motherfucking crib
getting blunted and shit.
- 735. Got me out wasting...
- 736. One more, one more, one more.
- 737. I'm sure the shit down here somewhere.
- 738. - Bingo.
- That motherfucker right there?
- 739. - That's it.
- Okay, cool.
- 740. Oh, shit.
Look at the motherfucking wheels.
- 741. O-
Yeah, that's it right there.
- 742. Damn. Rims is tight like a motherfucker.
- 743. O-
Give me the Slim Jim.
- 744. A-Hurry up, motherfucker.
Get the fuck out.
- 745. Don't be tripping.
You all niggas hurry up.
- 746. Caine, get me the motherfucking radio.
- 747. - Hey, are you watching out?
- Nigga, hurry the fuck up.
- 748. I know what I'm doing. You watch out.
- 749. - Nigga, you—
- Come on, man.
- 750. - Got it. Yeah.
- You got it?
- 751. O-
Damn, man. Come on, get in.
- 752. Damn.
- 753. - Where the screwdriver at?
- No, no, the screwdriver.
- 754. Let's get the fuck up out of here.
- 755. Hold it right there!
- 756. Let's go!
- 757. Okay, let him go.
- 758. Go.
- 759. All right, guys. Let's go.
- 760. Follow him down.
- 761. Oh, shit! Ah!
O-Hey, man, it's a dog. Hey, get—
- 762. - Hey, get the fuck off!
Fucking get off me!
- 763. - Get off! Ah!
O-Hey, come get y'all's dog!
- 764. Come get this motherfucking dog!
- 765. Hey, get the dog off my homeboy!
Get the fuck off!
- 766. Fuck, get off me!
O-Hey, come get this dog!
- 767. Since it was my first offense—
- 768. Well, actually, the first time
I ever been caught for anything...
- 769. the judge reduced
my crime from grand theft auto...
- 770. to attempted joyriding.
- 771. They let O-Dog off with a warning
because he was still a minor.
- 772. My dad had been to jail before.
- 773. Pernell went to jail.
- 774. l mean,
even O-Dog had been to youth camp.
- 775. But I didn't care what any of them said.
It was no place l could get used to.
- 776. Motherfucker, you don't own me, nigga.
- 777. Man, you got some money or not?
- 778. Come on, man.
Why don't you hook me up this time?
- 779. Nigga, you crazy? Hook you up?
- 780. - Get the fuck out of here.
- Check this out.
- 781. Got these burgers.
They some double cheeseburgers.
- 782. Nigga, l just ate. L just ate, fool.
- 783. I don't want
no motherfucking cheeseburger.
- 784. If you ain't got no money,
you just assed out.
- 785. Call this motherfucker.
- 786. Yo, Dog. Hurry up!
- 787. - Fuck, man.
- Come on, man. Wait, wait, wait, man.
- 788. Man, man, l'll suck your dick.
- 789. - Just hook me up.
- What the fuck you just say?
- 790. Man, l said l'll suck your dick.
- 791. - Come on, man, just get—
- 792. Damn.
- 793. Suck on that, you bitch-ass trick.
- 794. O-Dog, what the fuck you doing?
- 795. Yo, Dog! Hurry up!
- 796. Any of you all want a hamburger?
- 797. What's wrong?
You don't want no hamburger?
- 798. - l don't want no hamburger.
O-Even if it got cheese on it?
- 799. - Man, you stupid.
- l got it from that basehead.
- 800. You stupid.
- 801. I didn't even have a record...
- 802. but when they fingerprinted me,
the cops matched my prints...
- 803. to the ones from that bottle I dropped
in the liquor store the night of the robbery.
- 804. Now, listen to me, you little bitch.
- 805. I'm gonna ask you
some real simple questions...
- 806. and l want some real simple answers.
- 807. You understand?
- 808. Let me get this right.
- 809. You bought the bottle of beer...
- 810. about 1 1 :1 5?
- 811. Ye— I bought the beer
and l accidentally dropped it.
- 812. You bought the bottle of beer...
- 813. at 1 1 :1 5?
- 814. I— Elev— Yeah. A—
- 815. At 1 1 :1 5, I—
- 816. Yeah, 1 1 :1 5.
- 817. Then why wasn't the bottle cleaned up?
- 818. - Why did we find it still...
- 819. there...
- 820. spilt on the floor...
- 821. after the shoot?
- 822. When I was—
- 823. After we was leaving, after l left—
Pe— Other people was coming in.
- 824. They— When we was leaving.
- 825. - But you don't remember what they—?
What they look—
- 826. But you bought the bottle of beer
definitely at 1 2:1 5?
- 827. Yeah, it was 1 2:1 5, exact.
- 828. - lf I'm not mistaken, it—
- Now, you see something?
- 829. Now, you see, now...
- 830. you done fucked up.
You know that, don't you?
- 831. - l said—
- See what I'm saying?
- 832. No, I thought—
- 833. Yo, l'm saying you done fucked up now.
- 834. You know that, don't you?
- 835. The more questions that cop asked...
- 836. the more l thought
I wasn't gonna never see daylight again.
- 837. And this time, you said
you bought the bottle of beer...
- 838. I was just waiting for them to tell me
they seen that damn videotape.
- 839. But they hadn't.
- 840. Yeah— l—
- 841. You know you done fucked up,
- 842. - l—
- You know that, don't you?
- 843. You know you done fucked up.
- 844. Without the tape...
- 845. they had nothing.
- 846. What's wrong with my brother?
- 847. He's sick as a dog. Look at him.
- 848. Caine, man. Lt's Stacy and Sharif.
You all right, man?
- 849. Hell, no. I ain't shit in a week.
- 850. Goddamn. In a week.
- 851. Come on, brother. You wasn't there
long enough to catch the HIV.
- 852. Fuck you.
- 853. What you fools want anyway?
- 854. You still want me to take you
to get this car or what?
- 855. Hold on.
- 856. Come on, get up from off your knees,
praying to that porcelain god.
- 857. That white porcelain god.
- 858. Why don't you chill, Farrakhan?
- 859. Hey, man, you better not throw up
in my ride, man.
- 860. Ain't nobody gonna throw up
in your ride.
- 861. Say, homey, why don't you
come to Kansas with us?
- 862. What, nigga?
- 863. You all need to stop
calling each other "nigga."
- 864. That's what you need to stop doing.
- 865. Anyways...
- 866. nigga, l said you should come
up to Kansas with us.
- 867. You going deaf, motherfucker?
- 868. You going to Kansas with this fool?
- 869. Yeah, Caine. You should come too.
- 870. I mean, you're not doing nothing here
but getting yourself in a lot of trouble.
- 871. Your grandmother would be happy.
- 872. Shit, I ain't going no place.
- 873. I think Ronnie got a lock
on this fool is what l think.
- 874. - Fool, you tripping.
- 875. Wait. You still
pushing up on Ronnie, man?
- 876. Man, hell, no. Pernell would kick my ass.
- 877. Oh, shit.
- 878. Nigga, on life without parole?
I don't think so.
- 879. You spend enough time
up in that motherfucker.
- 880. You should be trying to fuck.
- 881. I know l'd be trying to fuck.
What about you?
- 882. Yeah. Whatever. Here, put that in for me.
- 883. You better go somewhere
with that black power shit.
- 884. You know that shit gets no play
in this ride.
- 885. Man, l wish this motherfucker
would hurry up.
- 886. Oh, there that motherfucker go
right there, shit.
- 887. What's up? You all gonna kick it?
- 888. No, man,
I gotta go scoop up one of my kids.
- 889. All right, man.
As-Salaam-Alaikum, my brother.
- 890. What is that, man?
Get that shit out my face.
- 891. That's for Junior and shit, man.
- 892. Now get your ass in the front seat, man.
- 893. This is the ride, bro.
- 894. - Hey, you got the bread?
- Shut up.
- 895. This shit legit?
- 896. Hey, I told you, man.
My brother works at the DMV.
- 897. All the numbers are clean.
- 898. I had the dope ride...
- 899. but I was sitting on some bullshit.
- 900. I needed some rims bad.
- 901. And l knew just how to get them.
- 902. And l sure in the hell
wasn't gonna pay for them.
- 903. All l had to do
was catch some fool slipping...
- 904. and jack his ass.
- 905. - Turn that motherfucking shit down.
- 906. Nigga, what the fuck
you want from me?
- 907. Nigga, you know what the fuck I want.
- 908. I want your motherfucking Daytons
and your stereo.
- 909. - And I'll take a double burger with cheese.
- 910. Wha—?
Motherfucker, order my motherfucking food.
- 911. Hi, may I take your order please?
- 912. Yeah...
- 913. let me have a double burger...
- 914. - ... some fries—
- Motherfucker, l said with cheese, nigga.
- 915. Shit.
- 916. Hey, yo,
make that a double burger with cheese.
- 917. You almost made me shoot your ass
- 918. Hey, come on, man.
We supposed to be brothers.
- 919. Oh, what, you trying to get smart?
- 920. Oh, you trying to catch some mileage?
- 921. Give me your motherfucking jewelry.
- 922. - Take that shit off.
- 923. You got a pager too.
You're a baller, huh? You a baller?
- 924. Yo, give me this motherfucking shit.
- 925. Better me than the motherfucking cops.
- 926. Yo, what's up?
- 927. Chilling.
- 928. Yeah. L had to creep up
on some fool today at the drive-through.
- 929. Trying the high sign and shit.
I had to get him.
- 930. Yeah, but a trip.
- 931. A nigga straight on short.
- 932. Yeah. L need you to hook me up
with some shit.
- 933. How much you want, nigga?
- 934. Give me like 400.
- 935. All right, give him 400, man.
- 936. - What up?
- What's up, black?
- 937. How much you all fools got back there?
- 938. Got enough.
You gotta make this shit up yourself.
- 939. - l'm gonna watch this motherfucking video.
- All right.
- 940. - What's up, nigga?
- 941. Everything you need
up on this damn sink.
- 942. Clean up before you leave.
This better be 400.
- 943. Oh, don't even
come at me like that, partner.
- 944. Working for minimum wage
was never my style.
- 945. I like big dollars.
- 946. I learned how to mix drugs
when l was little.
- 947. Heroin, cocaine, all of it.
- 948. My dad taught me.
- 949. That was about the only thing
he taught me before he was killed.
- 950. You in my way.
What the hell are you doing?
- 951. Hey, calm down, baby.
That's one of my natural reflexes.
- 952. Oh, so what? You like being in my way?
- 953. What you think?
- 954. Hey, they call me Caine.
- 955. - l'm Ilena.
- 956. Goddamn. This shit is gonna be good.
- 957. Real good. Real good.
- 958. - What up?
- The Holy Koran says if you—
- 959. I don't wanna hear that shit right now.
- 960. - How you be talking to the other bitch?
- Watch your mouth.
- 961. Yo, Wax.
Turn that motherfucker up, man.
- 962. Shit.
- 963. What's up, girl?
- 964. Yo, Stacy.
- 965. What up?
- 966. That nigga Caine out there trying to play
Mack Daddy in the parking lot?
- 967. Nigga, yeah. That's that nigga, man.
Trying to be me and shit.
- 968. A-
Hey, yo, Caine. What's up, nigga?
- 969. Hey, what's up, nigga?
- 970. Man, leave that bitch alone.
- 971. A-
Nigga, what's up?
- 972. I'm gonna call you, all right?
- 973. - Yeah.
- You take care of that body.
- 974. What up?
- 975. - What's up, fools?
- 976. - What's up?
- What's up, man?
- 977. The fool think he hard,
now that he a little convict and shit.
- 978. Hey, man, fuck you.
- 979. Hey, which one of you fools
put this picnic together, anyway?
- 980. I don't know, but a nigga like Stace
gotta get his eat on and shit, man.
- 981. - Hell, yeah.
- Lew-Loc over there bullshitting on the grill.
- 982. - What's up with that fool?
- The meat is ready.
- 983. - Hell, yeah.
- What's up, fool?
- 984. Yo, hold up, man.
- 985. - Hold up, man.
- Watch out, man. Calm down.
- 986. - l got this piece.
- Not too close.
- 987. Hey, chill, boy.
- 988. A-Yeah, l'm out.
- Why the fuck you let this nigga win again?
- 989. - Shit.
- Fuck you, nigga.
- 990. I won and I'm out, so pay me.
- 991. Pay me in bud.
- 992. Hey, hey, Sharif.
- 993. Hey, man, is that your pops over there?
- 994. That's him. Where you coming
from with a smile on your face?
- 995. - What's up, Mr. Butler?
- l smelled that barbecue.
- 996. You all know,
I ain't passing up on a barbecue.
- 997. O-Oh, we heard that.
Pops wanna get his eat on.
- 998. - Let me sit down, here.
- 999. Now, l know
there's some food left, right?
- 1000. Hey, hey. Hey, Keisha! Keisha!
- 1001. What, nigga?
- Bring Mr. Butler a plate.
- 1002. A nice size plate, Keisha.
- 1003. Anyway, Pops, I'm glad you come...
- 1004. because I was talking to my brothers
about drugs, the community.
- 1005. I always seem to be outnumbered.
I just wanna know your opinion of it.
- 1006. You know, well, as l see Kevin trying
to hide that reefer, it's okay to smoke it.
- 1007. I used to smoke a little reefer myself
when l was younger.
- 1008. A-Bet you ain't never smoked
the chronic, though.
- 1009. l ain't never—
I don't know nothing about the—
- 1010. They're not doing nothing but destroying
their minds, falling into the devil's plan.
- 1011. O-
What the hell is the devil's plan, nigga?
- 1012. This is the devil's plan.
That's the devil's plan.
- 1013. - Don't throw it on me.
- 1014. O-Hey, don't throw away
my motherfucking joint.
- 1015. Hey, 'Rif.
- 1016. Man, why you always tripping, man?
- 1017. - l know. Calm your boy down.
- l mean, you got a father, man.
- 1018. And you got a grandmother
and a grandfather.
- 1019. I'm pretty sure they tell you
everything that my father tell me.
- 1020. But you don't listen anyway,
so, what's the difference?
- 1021. No, no, man. Hold on. Mr. Butler, man.
- 1022. I'm just curious to know
what's up about that, you know...
- 1023. Sharif be coming at us every day.
I mean what—?
- 1024. O-Straight up.
- Why does he act like this?
- 1025. - What are you all talking about at home?
Sharif's a good guy, man.
- 1026. That girl a little slow on that plate,
- 1027. O-Hey, Keisha!
Hey, hurry up.
- 1028. O-
Bring the motherfucking plate.
- 1029. Excuse my language.
- 1030. Why do you think that's so funny?
- Because it is.
- 1031. You know, I could see it now.
- 1032. You're gonna go up there
and mess around...
- 1033. and bring back
one of your devils to my house.
- 1034. Wait. You know
I'm not bringing no devil to the house.
- 1035. Oh, l see you checking out
them white girls.
- 1036. You know how l feel about black women.
Why you go and throw that on me?
- 1037. I ought to take you outside
and knock you out. Right now.
- 1038. Hey, hey, hey, boy.
- 1039. I brought you in...
- 1040. - ... I'll take you out.
- Yeah, okay.
- 1041. What's up, Caine?
It took you long enough, my brother.
- 1042. - Anyway.
- Hey, KayDee.
- 1043. You know, so what's up, young buck?
- 1044. - Man, l'm all right.
- 1045. - How's work?
- You know...
- 1046. white man always on your back,
but what else is new, huh?
- 1047. Have a seat.
- 1048. - What's up, man? Chilling.
- What's up?
- 1049. So, what you all talking about?
- 1050. - Not much, just chatting.
- Yeah, we're talking about this Kansas trip.
- 1051. Kansas?
- 1052. So, what about Kansas?
- 1053. So, what are you gonna do, KayDee?
- 1054. You gonna fuck around out there
in the streets...
- 1055. until you get killed?
- 1056. Like your cousin, maybe?
- 1057. What's that, sir?
- 1058. Well, Sharif tells me him and Stacy...
- 1059. have been trying
to get you to leave with them.
- 1060. Yeah...
- 1061. but l don't know about no Kansas.
- 1062. Yeah, yeah.
You know, I hear you there, you know?
- 1063. I was teasing Sharif
about that before you came in.
- 1064. But what are you gonna do if you stay?
- 1065. You know,
Sharif used to get into all kinds of shit...
- 1066. before he found the Nation.
- 1067. Now, l'm no Muslim.
- 1068. But l agree...
- 1069. with some of the things they say
regarding black people.
- 1070. And if Allah helps to make him
a better man than Jesus can...
- 1071. then l'm all for it.
- 1072. What you trying to say, Mr. Butler?
- 1073. Whatever changes you have to make...
- 1074. then you just do it.
- 1075. You gotta think about your life.
- 1076. Being a black man in America...
- 1077. isn't easy.
- 1078. The hunt is on.
- 1079. And you're the prey.
- 1080. All I'm saying is...
- 1081. All I'm saying is...
- 1082. All right?
- 1083. Mr. Butler had me thinking...
- 1084. because he was the only one
who ever came at me...
- 1085. like he gave a damn.
- 1086. And Grandpops always kicked
that religious stuff...
- 1087. and my dad never said anything.
- 1088. Pernell showed me
how to survive on the streets...
- 1089. but Mr. Butler was talking
about surviving for good.
- 1090. How did it go between you and that girl
you met at the barbeque?
- 1091. - Oh, the baby in the black shorts?
- 1092. Yeah, l fucked her.
- 1093. - l did, fool.
- Yeah. Well, l hope you wore a hat...
- 1094. because a couple of brothers
eased up in that.
- 1095. Come on, now.
Don't even play me like that.
- 1096. You know I'm packing a plastic.
Shit. I ain't going out like Willy Lump-Lump.
- 1097. Well, if you don't pack the plastic,
you're definitely going out.
- 1098. I don't know
if it's like Willy Lump-Lump.
- 1099. Whoever that is.
- 1100. Who is Willy Lump-Lump?
- 1101. Oh, a little inside thing. It ain't nothing.
It ain't nothing.
- 1102. Growing up in the 'hood, we were used
to getting sweated by the cops.
- 1103. I mean, they would follow us
in the car, then turn away.
- 1104. I mean, they would stop us
for no reason and question us.
- 1105. Especially with a car like mine,
a 5.0 and Daytons?
- 1106. l knew we was in for it.
- 1107. Hands on the hood and spread your legs.
- 1108. This motherfucking hood is hot.
- 1109. Are your hands burning?
I thought you boys liked barbecue.
- 1110. - Why don't get somebody's—?
- Shut up.
- 1111. You got a smart mouth.
- Get on there.
- 1112. What's up with reading me my rights?
- 1113. - Shut up.
- Why don't you just read me my rights?
- 1114. My tags are up to date, man.
I got registration.
- 1115. - Yeah. That's enough. Come on.
- Read me my rights!
- 1116. Just because I'm a black man,
that's why. A black man.
- 1117. I'm gonna beat your motherfucking ass!
- 1118. - That's why—
- Shut the fuck up!
- 1119. If l was white—!
- 1120. - Get the fuck in the car, both you guys.
- 1121. Fuck, man. This thing hurts.
- 1122. - What the fuck you doing to us?
Quit fucking moving!
- 1123. Hey, fuck this, man!
- Stop fucking moving!
- 1124. - Stop! The hell, are you crazy?
- Shit! Shit!
- 1125. Shut the fuck up!
I told you to quit fucking moving!
- 1126. Hey, get me the wire cutters, ése.
- 1127. Fuck you, holmes. I ain't doing this shit.
- 1128. So, what are you gonna do?
Are you gonna go with me?
- 1129. You take care of it.
- 1130. Hey, what's your fucking problem, man?
- 1131. - That's cool.
- Take care of it.
- 1132. But don't forget, all right, holmes?
- 1133. - Hey, check it out, holmes.
- What's up?
- 1134. What is it, holmes?
- 1135. - See? Over there.
- Let's move on them, ése.
- 1136. Don't sweat it, ése.
- 1137. That night, the cops let us have it.
- 1138. They dropped us off
in the wrong 'hood, where the éses stay.
- 1139. I guess they was thinking
we'd get our ass kicked even more.
- 1140. The éses was cool, though.
- 1141. They took us to the hospital.
- 1142. You know you can read this yourself.
- 1143. - l know, but l like it when you read it.
- 1144. Mom, why'd the police beat up
Caine and Sharif?
- 1145. Did they do something bad?
- 1146. No, I don't think they did.
- 1147. I think it was a big mistake.
- 1148. You know? Just a big mistake.
- 1149. Like the same kind of mistake
ever happened to Daddy?
- 1150. No, what happened to Daddy
was something different.
- 1151. You know, with Caine...
- 1152. Well, see, you have
a certain group of people...
- 1153. that don't like another group
of people for whatever reasons.
- 1154. And the police...
- 1155. didn't like Caine and Sharif very much.
- 1156. My friend Michael says
the police hate black people.
- 1157. Well, no, no, no. That's not true.
- 1158. - That's not true at all. Some of us—
- Mom, is Caine gonna die?
- 1159. No.
- 1160. Caine's not gonna die.
- 1161. Caine's gonna be just fine.
- 1162. Okay? So don't worry about it.
- 1163. He'll be fine.
- 1164. You look so mean.
Why don't you smile for a change?
- 1165. I ain't got shit to smile about.
- 1166. You're alive, ain't you?
- 1167. Yeah, and who says that's good?
- 1168. Well, guess what.
- 1169. I got a job.
- 1170. - For real?
- Yup. Sure did.
- 1171. My aunt hooked it up for me.
- 1172. Making decent money too.
It's about 24 a year.
- 1173. What are you gonna be doing?
- 1174. I will be doing office stuff,
thank you very much.
- 1175. You know, filing, typing...
- 1176. - That's cool. That's cool.
- ... answering the phone...
- 1177. getting coffee.
- 1178. Stuff like that.
- 1179. Caine.
- 1180. The job is in Atlanta.
- 1181. Caine.
- 1182. Did you hear me?
I said the job is in Atlanta.
- 1183. Hey, take it.
- 1184. I mean, you might as well
get the hell away from here.
- 1185. Well...
- 1186. to be honest...
- 1187. you know what l was hoping?
- 1188. I was hoping
that maybe you would come with me.
- 1189. Came with you?
- 1190. Yeah, l mean...
- 1191. you ain't doing jack shit here.
And the way I see it...
- 1192. you'll be dead or you'll be in jail.
- 1193. I mean...
- 1194. l don't know.
I don't see it as such a bad idea.
- 1195. Why are you so worried about me?
- 1196. Why shouldn't l be?
- 1197. Think about leaving, Caine.
- 1198. I got to thinking about all the things
I done on the streets...
- 1199. and all the things
I probably would end up doing if l stayed.
- 1200. I mean, being on the streets was cool.
- 1201. But I cared about Ronnie.
- 1202. And, well, Anthony.
- 1203. He reminded me of me when I was little.
- 1204. I didn't want him to grow up
and go through what l've been through.
- 1205. It was all so crazy.
- 1206. I mean, things
was starting to look different to me.
- 1207. lt was the end of the summer.
- 1208. Ronnie had a little going-away party.
- 1209. She and Anthony
were getting ready to move to Atlanta.
- 1210. And Stacy and Sharif
were getting ready to leave for Kansas.
- 1211. Why are you drinking up all the beer?
- 1212. I don't know what you been
going on with that.
- 1213. Could you please save some beer
for somebody else?
- 1214. Oh, who, like Caine?
- 1215. - Whenever that fucker come—
- See, Caine, that's the key word.
- 1216. You ain't Caine.
Stop drinking up all the beer.
- 1217. You're all on his nut sack.
- 1218. O-Hey, y'all.
- What's up?
- 1219. I'm gonna go in this game,
take some of y'all money.
- 1220. Why don't you go over there
and try and talk to a girl for a change.
- 1221. Why don't you wash your feet?
- 1222. - Stinking ass.
- You kiss my ass.
- 1223. You got one, motherfucker.
- 1224. - Hey.
Like l was saying...
- 1225. how can we say that we're equal...
- 1226. - ... when we gotta go to them for jobs?
- Cut that bullshit.
- 1227. - Get up.
- l was talking to the lady.
- 1228. She don't wanna hear that shit.
- 1229. Like l was saying, we're not equal
until we have the same amount...
- 1230. Who is it?
A-Five-O, nigga. Five-O.
- 1231. I'm selling encyclopedias, motherfucker.
- 1232. - Oh, y'all brought jokes.
What up, what up, what up?
- 1233. - Please.
A-Mr. Wax in the house.
- 1234. - Hey.
- And the 'hood rat's in the house.
- 1235. 'Hood rats?
- 1236. Don't start that 'hood rat shit.
You know ain't nobody no 'hood rat.
- 1237. - Don't let me break on your ass.
- Hey, where's Ronnie's fine ass at?
- 1238. - Break something on me?
- 1239. - Yo, yo, yo, what up?
- What up, what up?
- 1240. Stacy, how many times l gotta tell you?
Don't smoke that when Anthony's home.
- 1241. - Goddamn, what you talking about?
- You know what l'm talking about.
- 1242. Go take that shit outside.
- 1243. - Can you take it now, please.
- You wanna to go outside with me?
- 1244. Hey, little man, what you doing?
- 1245. Just playing games.
- 1246. You know, if you need anything,
I'm right in the next room.
- 1247. I'm thirsty.
- 1248. Can l have some beer?
- 1249. Beer? No.
- 1250. You may have some juice.
- 1251. Hey, this is for the homeys
who ain't here.
- 1252. My motherfucking cousin Harold.
- 1253. Hey, Reef, why don't you go
and get a little hit of this?
- 1254. - lt's all right, Kevin.
- Oh, man. You're a little punk, man.
- 1255. Yo, what's up?
- 1256. Boy, you better get your butt back in
before your mama try to kill us all.
- 1257. - Hey, Ant, what you doing out here?
- Just kicking it.
- 1258. Yo, let me have a drink.
- 1259. Hey, no, man. No.
- 1260. Man, give the little nigga a drink.
- 1261. Man, what's wrong with you, Kevin?
Don't be giving this kid no liquor.
- 1262. - You ain't his daddy.
You're not either, Kevin.
- 1263. Shit.
- 1264. Anthony, what are you doing out here?
You know better.
- 1265. Come on. Let's make it.
Get in the house.
- 1266. And, Caine, can I speak to you
for a second?
- 1267. It's about to rain out here.
- 1268. Pussywhipped.
- 1269. She got that nigga in some panties, man.
- 1270. Take your juice and go to your room.
- 1271. Go on, boy.
- 1272. What up, babe?
What up, what up, what up?
- 1273. - How you doing?
- l'm fine.
- 1274. - Come here, come here, come here.
- 1275. Chauncy, chill out, nigga.
- 1276. Oh, nigga. I'm just joking.
You know you're my nigga, Caine.
- 1277. Yo, Ronnie.
- 1278. I'm gonna catch you later.
- 1279. Caine, me and you, baby.
- 1280. Cock-blocking motherfucker.
- 1281. Why haven't l heard from you?
- 1282. I been busy.
- 1283. Well, have you at least thought
about what we talked about?
- 1284. Yeah, about leaving with you?
Yeah, l thought about it.
- 1285. Why are you tripping?
- 1286. You ain't doing jack shit here.
- 1287. Caine, why don't you just come with me?
- 1288. Ain't nothing gonna change in Atlanta.
- 1289. I mean, l'm still gonna be black.
- 1290. Just another nigga from the ghetto.
- 1291. Why do you say stupid shit like that?
- 1292. Because it's true.
- 1293. I mean, you act
like Atlanta ain't in America.
- 1294. They don't give a fuck.
- 1295. You know what?
- 1296. You know what Anthony asked me
the other night?
- 1297. He asked me if you were gonna die.
- 1298. If you were gonna die, Caine.
- 1299. Are you gonna come with us or not?
- 1300. Yeah, l'm gonna go.
- 1301. Hey, that's not cool, all right?
- 1302. Let me guess, man.
- 1303. You was up in there
knocking it out, huh?
- 1304. Get out of my business, Stace.
- 1305. Me and A-Wax, Caine went to the Laker
game last night. Why you sweating me, girl?
- 1306. All night, motherfucker. Hold on.
- 1307. - Come here. L'm just fucking with you.
- 1308. - Okay. Let's not.
- Come here. L wanna talk to you.
- 1309. - About what?
- Let me get this dance.
- 1310. - No dancing. You're drunk.
- Come on, Ronnie.
- 1311. - l've been checking you out.
- 1312. That Caine be standing in my way.
- 1313. Sit down. You're drunk. No dancing.
- 1314. What's up with Chauncy
tonight, man? He over there tripping.
- 1315. Why you pulling my arm?
Are you crazy, Chauncy? Will you stop it!
- 1316. - Dog, you strapped?
- You know it.
- 1317. Give me your gun.
- 1318. - What for?
- Give me the motherfucking gun.
- 1319. What you gonna do, Caine?
- 1320. Man, what you need a gun for?
- 1321. l don't give a fuck
what you're asking. Get off me!
- 1322. Man, come on.
- 1323. - Fucking—!
- You crazy motherfucker!
- 1324. Caine, stop it. Lt's not that serious!
Will you stop it?
- 1325. You're going to kill him!
- 1326. Get him off of him! Get him off of him!
- 1327. Chill out, man!
Fuck that nigga!
- 1328. Anthony, get in your room!
Get in your room.
- 1329. Fuck that, man! Fuck him!
- 1330. Fuck! Fuck him, man!
- 1331. Yeah?
- 1332. It's me.
- 1333. Ilena? What's up?
- 1334. Caine.
- 1335. I'm pregnant.
- 1336. What?
- 1337. I'm pregnant.
- 1338. What the fuck you telling me for?
- 1339. What? What, so you're just
gonna dog me?
- 1340. It ain't mine.
- 1341. Look, you're the only one I was with.
- 1342. Stop lying, all right?
- 1343. Besides, l had the jimmy on extra tight.
- 1344. That don't mean nothing, Caine.
- 1345. That mean it's not mine.
- 1346. Caine, so, what?
- 1347. You man enough to take a life,
you ain't man enough to take care of one?
- 1348. Look, l ain't got time for this, all right?
- 1349. Peace.
- 1350. Damn, man. Hey, man, this motherfucker
on this team, he whooping this boy ass.
- 1351. Man, this is a good-ass fight.
- 1352. This is like Caine beating your ass
the other night, man.
- 1353. Yeah, nigga?
- 1354. I bet you Caine won't be laughing...
- 1355. after the five-0 get a hold
of this motherfucking tape.
- 1356. You can bet that shit, nigga.
- 1357. Look, man. If this was Caine
whooping your ass on this TV—
- 1358. Hey, nigga, fuck Caine, nigga.
- 1359. Motherfucking Caine.
Don't talk to me about Caine.
- 1360. - Man, fuck you. That look like you.
- Punk-ass motherfucker.
- 1361. If this was you on TV, you got
your ass whooped. L don't give a fuck.
- 1362. How you doing?
- 1363. I'm fine. And you?
- 1364. Living.
- 1365. The baby?
- 1366. He's fine.
- 1367. Let me talk to Caine.
- 1368. Ronnie.
- 1369. I love you.
- 1370. It's been a long time, Caine.
- 1371. How you doing, man?
- 1372. How come you ain't never come
to see me?
- 1373. Man, l didn't want to see you
caged in like some fucking animal.
- 1374. Is that what you think?
- 1375. I'm an animal?
- 1376. No, man.
- 1377. When I was growing up...
- 1378. you was like my dad, man.
- 1379. Your letters...
- 1380. in the beginning...
- 1381. it got me through, young bro.
- 1382. Away from my girl...
- 1383. away from my baby...
- 1384. away from you.
- 1385. Go with Ronnie, Caine.
- 1386. Oh, man, that ain't even...
- 1387. l know how she feels about you,
and that's cool.
- 1388. She's a good girl, man, you know?
- 1389. I just want her to be happy.
- 1390. You take care of my son.
- 1391. I can't do shit for him in here.
- 1392. You teach him better
than l taught you, man.
- 1393. Teach him the way we grew up
- 1394. All right?
- 1395. Give me some.
- 1396. Hey, nigga, give up the car right now.
- 1397. Look at your ass, scared straight.
- 1398. Nigga, l was just tripping with you.
- 1399. Hey, I ain't got time
for this shit no more.
- 1400. What's wrong? Why you acting like a ho?
- 1401. Where you just coming from?
- 1402. - Went to the pen to see Pernell, man.
- For real?
- 1403. That nigga get mad at you or what?
- 1404. - He all right.
- Oh, cool.
- 1405. - That boy out there—
- Hey, which one of y'all is Caine?
- 1406. Who is this fool, man?
- 1407. Who want to know?
- 1408. A friend, homey.
- 1409. Homey, hey, I don't think you know me.
- 1410. Check this out.
I'm llena's cousin, partner.
- 1411. She don't like the way
you've been dogging her and I don't either.
- 1412. We supposed to fight over a bitch?
- 1413. I think you need to watch
who you calling a bitch, partner.
- 1414. I think you better watch
who the fuck you—
- 1415. Go ahead, scrap that fool.
- 1416. Rush him, nigga! Rush him!
- 1417. Hell, you stomp. Yeah.
- 1418. Trying to come in my 'hood
and start all that shit.
- 1419. Stomp! Stomp!
- 1420. KayDee! KayDee!
- 1421. Caine. Caine.
- 1422. Get your ass in the house.
- 1423. Punk motherfucker.
- 1424. Proverbs 22:10
- 1425. Cast out the scorner
and the contention shall go out.
- 1426. Yea, strife and reproach shall cease.
- 1427. So, what you trying to say, Grandpa?
- 1428. Son, you got to go.
- 1429. I don't want you to remain
in our house another night.
- 1430. What y'all want me to do?
- 1431. I want you out of here tonight.
- 1432. We're sorry, Caine.
- 1433. Y'all not too sorry.
- 1434. I mean, y'all kicking me out.
- 1435. I've done all I can do for you.
- 1436. We tried our best to raise you.
- 1437. But you're bad.
- 1438. I wasn't gonna tell y'all until later...
- 1439. but in a couple of weeks...
- 1440. l'm moving to Atlanta with Ronnie.
- 1441. I mean, can I just stay until then?
- 1442. I hope you're not gonna mess up
that girl's life, Caine.
- 1443. - Grandma, l'm not—
- 1444. Now, l sincerely hope
you get your life together.
- 1445. Lord knows I do.
- 1446. But l cannot have you in my home
one more night.
- 1447. Grandma...
- 1448. Fine.
- 1449. The same day I was leaving...
- 1450. O-Dog had told me the cops was looking
for us over that liquor store robbery.
- 1451. He didn't care, though.
- 1452. He just hid out
with different homeys each night.
- 1453. Doc dropped a dime
on Chauncy's punk-ass.
- 1454. O-Dog was gonna kill him
if he didn't get caught first.
- 1455. O-
Man, l ain't going nowhere, man.
- 1456. And you'll be a silly motherfucker
if you leave with this broad, man.
- 1457. Straight up. L ain't bullshitting.
- 1458. Shit, Ronnie.
- 1459. Just you and Ant moving or you taking
the whole fucking house with you?
- 1460. Can you just take the box to the car?
- 1461. - What's this for?
- So you can take it to the car.
- 1462. I don't know
why y'all want me to help y'all move.
- 1463. I ain't the one leaving.
- 1464. Sellout motherfucker.
- 1465. What seems to be your problem?
- 1466. I was just thinking about...
- 1467. saying goodbye to my grandparents.
- 1468. You haven't talked to them yet?
- 1469. Well, if you want to,
we can stop by there before we go.
- 1470. But can you take some of these bags
to the car, please?
- 1471. You keep bossing me around,
I ain't going nowhere.
- 1472. You ain't going where?
- 1473. Hey, coz, come on, man.
- 1474. Look, l just don't want you to go out
and do something crazy.
- 1475. Don't worry about shit.
I'm gonna handle this nigga for you.
- 1476. Yo, l got to handle my business.
- 1477. Stupid ass, quit looking out, nigga.
Just get in the car.
- 1478. What's up, homeys? Hey, let's go twist
this nigga's cap back, man.
- 1479. Let's go. Let's do this.
- 1480. Come on, dog.
O-l ain't getting paid for this.
- 1481. - l ain't getting paid for this shit.
- Nobody's not getting paid, Kevin.
- 1482. O-
This nigger got a gang of shit in here.
- 1483. Okay, Kevin. Let's stop arguing.
- 1484. Bitch.
- 1485. Fuck that. Fuck. Y'all niggers ready?
- 1486. Fuck that. We got to break this nigga up
something real proper-like. Man, fuck it.
- 1487. Vroom, vroom, vroom. Bam!
- 1488. I bought you a new Big Wheel.
You gonna hit me?
- 1489. Just gonna crash into me, huh?
- 1490. Fucker.
- 1491. Caine. Caine.
- 1492. Thought you was gonna help out.
- 1493. You lazy.
- 1494. L-A-Z-Y, lazy.
- 1495. Vroom, vroom, vroom.
- 1496. You're lazy. You know that, right?
- 1497. I want some money for this, Caine,
- 1498. Yo, what's up now, partner?
- 1499. Get down, Ronnie! Stay down!
- 1500. Damn, Sharif.
- 1501. What the fuck happened, man?
- 1502. Get off me. L gotta get Anthony. Get up!
- 1503. Come on. Get some fucking help, nigga!
- 1504. - Get going.
- My God. Caine.
- 1505. Get Anthony out of here. Get him out.
- 1506. Go get some fucking help, nigga!
- 1507. - What's wrong with this nigga, man?
- Get some fucking help!
- 1508. Not my niggas.
- 1509. Come on. You're gonna be all right.
You're gonna be all right
- 1510. Get some fucking help! Shit!
- 1511. Get the fuck out of here!
- 1512. Oh, shit. Lt's okay. You're okay.
- 1513. Don't quit now, nigga.
Come on, come on.
- 1514. Fight. Fight.
- 1515. Come on. No.
- 1516. You're just fucking me up again, you know.
Come on, baby.
- 1517. After stomping Ilena's cousin like that...
- 1518. I knew l was gonna have to deal
with that fool someday.
- 1519. Damn.
- 1520. I never thought he'd come back like this.
- 1521. Blasting.
- 1522. Like I said...
- 1523. it was funny like that
in the 'hood sometimes.
- 1524. I mean, you never knew
what was gonna happen or when.
- 1525. I had done too much to turn back...
- 1526. and l had done too much to go on.
- 1527. I guess in the end...
- 1528. it all catches up with you.
- 1529. My grandpa asked me one time...
- 1530. if l care whether l live or die.
- 1531. Yeah, I do.
- 1532. And now it's too late.