- 1. Here's my day, so far.
- 2. Went to jail, lost the girl of my
dreams and got my butt kicked.
- 3. Pretty good.
- 4. Still, things could be a lot worse.
- 5. Oh, that's right, I'm falling
to my death.
- 6. Guess they can't.
- 7. How did it all come
to this, you ask?
- 8. My end starts at the beginning.
- 9. The very beginning.
- 10. Yes, that's me.
- 11. I had a fairly standard childhood.
- 12. I came from what you might call,
a broken home.
- 13. Literally, broken.
- 14. I was eight days old and still living
with my parents.
- 15. How sad is that?
- 16. Clearly it was time to move on.
- 17. Here is your, Minion, he will take care of you.
- 18. And here is your binkie.
- 19. You are destined for ...
- 20. I didn't quite hear that last part.
- 21. But it sounded important.
- 22. Destined for, what?
- 23. I set out to find my destiny.
- 24. Turns out a kid from the Blaupunkt
quadrant had the exact same idea.
- 25. That was the day I met,
- 26. And our glorious rivalry,
- 27. Could this be what I was destined for?
- 28. A dream life filled with luxury?
- 29. Apparently not.
- 30. Even fate picks its favorites.
- 31. No big deal.
- 32. A much different fate awaited me.
- 33. A baby.
- 34. How thoughtful.
- 35. Oh yes, yes. I saw it and thought of you.
- 36. Luckily I found a lovely little
place to call home.
- 37. Can we keep it?
- 38. A place that taught me the
differences between right...
- 39. and wrong.
- 40. Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes on the other hand,
- 41. had life handed to him on a silver platter.
- 42. Our baby can fly.
- 43. Yes, yes. Nothing but the best for you, Darling.
- 44. The power of flight, invulnerability, and great hair.
- 45. But I had something far, far greater,
- 46. My amazing intellect.
- 47. A knack for building objects of mayhem.
- 48. After a few years, and with some time
off for good behavior.
- 49. I was given an opportunity to better
myself through learning.
- 50. At a strange place called shh-ool.
- 51. It was there that I once again ran into
- 52. He had already amassed a gigantic army of
- 53. He bought their affections with showmanship,
and extravagant gifts of deliciousness.
- 54. So I too would make this 'popped-corn'
and win over those mindless dregs.
- 55. Lights out!
- 56. That's when I learned a very hard lesson.
- 57. Good receives all the praise and adulation.
- 58. While evil is sent to quiet time in the corner.
- 59. So a fitting end wasn't really an option.
- 60. While they were learning the itsy
- 61. I learned how to dehydrate
- 62. and rehydrate them at will.
- 63. Some day's it felt like it was just me and Minion,
against the world.
- 64. No matter how hard I tried.
- 65. I was always the odd man out.
- 66. The last one picked.
- 67. The screw-up, the black sheep.
- 68. The bad boy.
- 69. Oh!
- 70. Was this my destiny?
- 71. Wait! Maybe it was.
- 72. Being bad is the one thing
I'm good at.
- 73. Then it hit me.
- 74. If I was the bad boy.
- 75. Then I was going to be the baddest
boy of them all.
- 76. I was destined to be a super villain.
- 77. And we were destined to be rivals.
- 78. The die had been cast.
- 79. And so began an enduring epic,
life long career.
- 80. And I loved it.
- 81. Our battles quickly got more elaborate.
- 82. He would win some, I would almost
- 83. He took the name, Metro Man.
- 84. Defender of Montrosity.
- 85. I decided to pick something a
little more humble.
- 86. Megamind.
- 87. Incredibly handsome criminal genius,
and master of all villainy.
- 88. Read on your own time. Open up.
- 89. Hey!
- 90. BOO!
- 91. Oh, good morning, Warden.
- 92. Great news, I'm a changed man.
- 93. And I'm ready to re-enter society
as a solid citizen.
- 94. You're a villain, and you'll always
be a villain.
- 95. You'll never change.
- 96. And you'll never leave.
- 97. - You're fun.
- You got a present in the mail.
- 98. Is it a puppy?
- 99. From Metro Man. To count every second
of your 85 life sentences.
- 100. That's funny, never thought Metro Man
was the gloating type.
- 101. Oh but he does have nice taste.
- 102. I think I'll keep it.
- 103. Any chance you could give me the time?
- 104. I don't want to be late for the opening
of the Metro Man museum.
- 105. Oh no, looks like you're
gonna miss it.
- 106. By several thousand years.
- 107. Oh, am I?
- 108. Happy Metro Man day, Metro City.
- 109. It's a beautiful day in beautiful downtown where
we're here to honor a beautiful man.
- 110. Metro Man.
- 111. His heart is an ocean that's inside
a bigger ocean.
- 112. For years he's been watching us
with his super-vision.
- 113. Saving us with his super strength,
and caring for us with his super heart.
- 114. Now it's our turn to give something back.
- 115. This is Roxanne Ritchi reporting live, from
the dedication of the Metro Man Museum.
- 116. Wow, okay, the stuff they make
you read on the air.
- 117. That's unfreaking believable, it's crazy.
- 118. I wrote that piece myself, Hal.
- 119. What I was trying to say was,
- 120. I can't believe that in our modern society
they let like actual art get onto the news.
- 121. - Nice save, Hal.
- What are we, like lets just get
a coffee or something.
- 122. Come on, it's time to get in the
Metro Man day spirit.
- 123. Well, if I were Metro Man Megamind
wouldn't be kidnapping you all the time.
- 124. That's the first thing.
- 125. That's sweet of you.
- 126. And I'd be watching you, like
a dingo watches a human baby.
- 127. - Mmm.
- Okay, that sounded, Okay that
sounded a little weird.
- 128. A little bit, yeah.
- 129. And you're making a weird face,
and that's making me feel weird.
- 130. Not love, we're not in love.
I'm not saying I love you.
- 131. Okay, I love you, whatever.
I'm not saying like I'm in love with you.
- 132. I'm saying... Roxanne?
- 133. Get back to work.
- 134. The city doesn't pay you to loaf.
- 135. - Freeze!
- Whoa, what are you doing, guys?
- 136. It's ME! It's the Warden.
- 137. Hey, open up.
- 138. Oh, you fools. He's tricked us.
- 139. You were right.
- 140. I'll always be a villain.
- 141. Well hello good looking, need a lift?
- 142. Certainly do, you fantastic fish you.
- 143. Get in the car, you.
- 144. Whoo, I'm free.
- 145. Thanks for sending me the watch, Minion.
- 146. You got it, boss.
- 147. Punch it.
- 148. All right, put your hands in the air.
- 149. Ladies and gentlemen, your Metro Man.
- 150. - Who's your Man?
- Metro man.
- 151. Yeah, Metro City!
- 152. Give me some, come on give it now.
Give it to me. What?
- 153. Give it to me... all right!
- 154. Yo, hey, ha, ha yo.
- 155. Hey, Metro city.
- 156. Hello, hey.
- 157. You know, I just want you to bring it down a bit.
- 158. Boys, a little lower.
- 159. Thank you fellows.
- 160. Let's get real for a moment.
- 161. That's right, that's right
ha, ha, that's right.
- 162. Although getting a whole museum is super cool.
- 163. Super cool, you want to know what the
greatest honor you've given me is?
- 164. Do you really want to know?
- 165. Really?
- 166. I'll tell you.
- 167. The greatest honor you've given me is...
- 168. letting me serve you.
- 169. To help these people in Metro city.
- 170. And at the end of every day.
- 171. Well.
- 172. I often ask myself.
- 173. Who would I be, without you?
- 174. I love you Metro Man!
- 175. And I love you, random citizen.
- 176. I tell you Minion, there's no
place like evil lair.
- 177. I kept it cold and damp, just for you, sir.
- 178. How do I look, Minion?
- 179. - Do I look bad?
- Disgustingly horrifying, sir.
- 180. You always know what to say.
- 181. All the brain-bots certainly missed you, sir.
- 182. Did you miss your daddy?
Whose the menacing little brains?
- 183. You are, yes you are. Uh, uh!
No biting, no, no, no.
- 184. - No, no, no. You want the wrench?
Go get the wrench.
- Oh, look at that.
- 185. Now, back to work.
- 186. She's awake,
Quick, to work.
- 187. - Miss Ritchi, we meet again.
- Would it kill you to wash the bag?
- 188. You can scream all you wish, Miss Ritchi.
I'm afraid no one can hear you.
- 189. Wha... why isn't she screaming?
- 190. Miss Ritchi, if you don't mind.
- 191. Like this... AHHHHH!
- 192. That's, that's a poor ladies scream.
- 193. - AHHHHH!
- It's a little better.
- 194. Is there some kind of nerdy super villain website,
- 195. where you get Tesla coils, and blinky dials?
- 196. Actually most of it comes from an
outlet store in...
- 197. Don't answer that.
- 198. Romania.
- 199. Don't! Stop! She's using her nosey
- 200. on your weak willed mind to find
out all our secrets.
- 201. Such tricks... won't work...
- 202. - Please talk slower
- 203. What secrets? You're so predictable.
- 204. Predictable, predictable?
- 205. Oh, you call THIS predictable?
- 206. Your Alligators, yes.
- 207. I was thinking about it on the way over.
- 208. What's this? BOOM!
- 209. - In your face.
- 210. No, look, watch.
- 211. Juvenile.
- 212. - Shuck it all!
- 213. - Oh, so sorry.
- Seen it.
- 214. - What's this one do?
- 215. Okay, the spiders new.
- 216. Spider?
- 217. Ee, Uh, yes!
- 218. The "spee... ider". Even the smallest bite
from arachnis deathicus
- 219. Will instantly paralyze... OW!
- 220. Get it off!
- 221. Ow!
- Give it up, Megamind. Your plans never work.
- 222. Let's stop wasting time and call your
boyfriend in tights, shall we?
- 223. OOOWWW!
- 224. It is with great pleasure that I present to
Metro Man, this new museum.
- 225. If you please.
- 226. Uh, hey, my kid can't see.
- 227. - Megamind.
- Oh, bravo Metro Man.
- 228. Booooo!
- 229. Yes, I can play along too.
- 230. Booooo.
- 231. Should have known you'd try
to crash the party.
- 232. Oh, I intend to do more than crash it.
- 233. This is the day you and Montrosity,
shall not soon forget.
- 234. It's pronounced Metro City!
- 235. Oh, potato, tomato,
- 236. We all know how this ends.
- 237. With you behind bars.
- 238. Oh, I'm shaking in my custom
baby seal-leather boots.
- 239. You will leave, Montrosity.
- 240. Or this will be the last
you ever hear of,
- 241. Roxanne Ritchi!
- 242. - Huh?
- 243. - Don't panic Roxie, I'm on my way.
- I'm not panicking.
- 244. In order to stop me, You need to
find me first, Metro Man.
- 245. We're at the abandoned observatory.
- 246. - Ah ha.
- NO! No we're not!
- 247. Don't listen to her, she's crazy.
- 248. Metro Man approaching, sir.
- 249. - HAH!
- Hah, hah!
- 250. Hah, hah, hah.
- 251. Hold on a second.
- 252. Oh, good heavens.
- 253. You didn't think you were in the real
observatory, did you?
- 254. Ready the death ray, Minion.
- 255. Death ray, readying.
- 256. Over here, old friend.
- 257. In case you haven't noticed,
- 258. You've fallen right into my trap.
- 259. You can't trap justice.
It's an idea, a belief.
- 260. Even the most heartfelt belief,
can be corroded over time.
- 261. Justice is a noncorrosive metal.
- 262. But metals can be melted by the
heat of 're-vange'.
- 263. It's 'revenge' and it's best
- 264. But it can be easily reheated, in the
microwave of evil.
- 265. Well I think your warranty is about
- 266. Maybe I got an extended warranty?
- 267. Warranties are invalid if you don't use
the product for its intended purpose.
- 268. Oh, girls, girls, you're both pretty.
Can I go home now?
- 269. Of course, that is if Metro Man, can withstand
the full concentrated power of the... SUN!
- 270. FIRE!
- 271. Minion, fire...
- 272. Uh, it's still warming up, sir.
- 273. - Come again?
- Warming up, sir.
- 274. Warming up?
The sun is warming up?
- 275. One... sssecond... more.
- 276. aaannnd... jussst.
- 277. Tippy, tappy tippy tap, tap,
tip top more.
- 278. - Honestly.
- And we are ready, in just.
- 279. Oh! I told you to have things ready.
- 280. I told you countless times.
- 281. Why do you always blame me?
- 282. My spider bite is acting.
- 283. Your plan is failing,
just admit it.
- 284. Yeah, good luck with that one.
- 285. Whose side are you on?
- 286. The losing side.
- 287. - Thank you.
- Uh, could someone stamp my
frequent kidnapping card?
- 288. You of all people, know we
discontinued that promotion.
- 289. - Chow, chow all.
- Same time next week?
- 290. What did he just say?
- 291. Crab nuggets?
- 292. Good lord, I'm trapped.
- 293. What kind of trickery is this?
- 294. You mad genius.
Your dark gift has finally paid off.
- 295. It, it has?
- 296. This dome is obviously lined with copper.
- 297. - Yeah, so?
- 298. Copper drains my powers.
- 299. Your weakness is copper?
- 300. You're kidding, right?
- 301. I don't think even he could
- 302. Well, lets not get our hopes up
- 303. - Look!
- Metro Man.
- 304. Metro Man...
- 305. Metro Man! AHHH!
- 306. Oh god! Oh my god, oh!
- 307. Ewwww.
- 308. You did it, sir.
- 309. I did it?
- 310. He did it.
- 311. I did it.
- 312. He did it.
- 313. - You did it, sir.
- I did it!
- 314. - You did it.
- I did it!
- 315. Montrocity is mine!
- 316. You did it sir, you did it, sir.
Yes you did.
- 317. All right people, hit it.
- 318. Hit it!
- 319. - Highway...
- La, la, la, la, la...
- 320. - Highway...
- Ahh, ahh, ahh...
- 321. First off, what a turnout.
- 322. How wild is this, huh?
- 323. All I did was eliminate the most
powerful man in the universe.
- 324. Are there any questions?
- 325. Come on... yes?
You in the back.
- 326. I'm sure we'd all like to know what you plan
to do with us.
- 327. And the city.
- 328. Good, I'm glad you asked that one.
- 329. Imagine, the most horrible, terrifying
evil thing you could possibly think of.
- 330. And multiply it by... SIX!
- 331. In the mean time I want you to carry on,
with the dreary normal things you,
- 332. Normal people do.
- 333. Let's just have fun with this, come on.
- 334. And I will get back to you.
- 335. Now slam the door, really hard.
- 336. They can... they can still see you.
- 337. Now?
Yeah, you're still there.
- 338. Oh, let's get going.
- 339. There he is, Mr. Evil Overlord.
- 340. Ahh, Minion.
- 341. Did you think this day would ever come?
- 342. No way, not at all, sir. Never,
never in a million, I mean...
- 343. Yes, I did.
- 344. Look at the intricate moon links.
- 345. I'm looking, I'm looking.
- 346. And what's this?
- 347. Looks like one of the giant monitors, in the lair.
- 348. But it seems to only carry one station.
- 349. Oh, that sir is called a window.
- 350. - Window...
- All the kids are looking through them.
- 351. Oooo, I've never had a view before.
- 352. Montrosity Minion, it's all mine.
- 353. If my parents could see me now.
- 354. Sir, I'm sure they're smiling down
from evil heaven.
- 355. Well now that Mr. Goody-two-shoes is out
of the way.
- 356. I can have, everything I want!
- 357. And there's no one to stop me.
- 358. I know, I know.
Always thirsty, never satisfied.
- 359. I understand you,
little well dressed bird.
- 360. Purposeless, emptiness, it's a vacuum isn't
it. What's your vacuum like?
- 361. Hey, hey, hey!
Not now, Minion.
- 362. I'm in a heated existential discussion
with this dead-eyed plastic desk toy.
- 363. I... is something wrong, sir?
- 364. Just think about it.
- 365. We have it all.
- 366. But we have nothing.
- 367. It's just to easy now.
- 368. I'm sorry, you've lost me, sir.
- 369. - I mean, we did it, right?
- Well, you did it, sir.
- 370. Yes you've made that perfectly clear.
- 371. - Then why do I feel so, Mel-on-cholly?
- 372. Unhappy.
- 373. Oh, uh well, uh. What if tomorrow,
we could go kidnap Roxanne Ritchi.
- 374. That always seems to lift your spirits.
- 375. Good idea, Minion. But without him,
what's the point?
- 376. - Him, sir?
- 377. Okay, um, all right well just uh, that's uh,
- 378. something to consider and um,
- 379. well, I think I'll just power
down for a while then.
- 380. He was always there for us.
- 381. Dependable.
- 382. Perhaps we took him for granted.
- 383. Maybe we never really know how good we
have it, until it's gone.
- 384. We miss you, Metro Man.
- 385. I, miss you.
- 386. And I have just one question for,
- 387. Are you happy now?
- 388. This is Roxanne Ritchi reporting from a
city without a hero.
- 389. Coming up next. Are you ready to be a
slave army? What you need to know.
- 390. Aaannd wrap that up and give it
to a child on Christmas.
- 391. - 'Cause we're done.
- Okay, see you tomorrow, Hal.
- 392. Wait, Roxie. I'm having a party
at my house.
- 393. Coming off the hook, or whatever.
You should come over.
- 394. I got a DJ rented a bouncy house.
Made a gallon of dip. It's gonna be sick.
- 395. Oh, I don't know, Hal. I don't really
fell like being around a bunch of people.
- 396. No, no, no. That's the best part,
it'll be like just you and me.
- 397. Wow, that uh, that's certainly very tempting.
- 398. - But,
- I did hire a wedding photographer.
- 399. That's just in case, we were like
something crazy happened.
- 400. And you'd want a picture of it. Like maybe
we should have this for like ever,
- 401. like a memory, you know.
- 402. Um, I'm gonna pass.
- 403. I have some work here I need
to do. Okay, bye.
- 404. So Thursday? Soft, Thursday?
- 405. - Goodnight, Hal.
- It's a soft yes, on Thursday.
- 406. What's, wrong with me?
- 407. Rented a bouncy house? Chick's don't like
bouncy houses, they like clown's.
- 408. OW! Ohhh!
- 409. Stupid van!
Broke my finger!
- 410. I've made a horrible mistake.
- 411. I didn't mean to destroy you.
- 412. I mean, I meant to destroy you.
- 413. I didn't think it would really work.
- 414. What are we suppose to do? Without you,
evil is running rampant through the streets.
- 415. I am so tired of running rampant
through the streets.
- 416. What's the point of being bad when
there's no good to try and stop you?
- 417. Someone has to stop, Megamind.
- 418. Hey, we're closing soon.
- 419. Oh, you scared me.
- 420. - Barry, right?
- 421. Bernard, I was just well I was
talking to myself.
- 422. You may think I'm a little bit nuts.
- 423. I'm not allowed to self guess directly.
- 424. Thank you, I just...
- 425. Bernard, I'll just be another minute.
- 426. - Okay.
- 427. I had so many evil plans in the works.
- 428. The illiteracy beam.
- 429. Typhoon cheese.
- 430. Robo sheep.
- 431. Battles we will now, never have.
- 432. You know we never had the chance
to say goodbye.
- 433. So, it's good that we have this time now.
- 434. You know, before I destroy the place.
- 435. Nothing personal, it just brings back
to many painful memories.
- 436. Hello, hello?
- 437. Roxanne!
- 438. That's a pretty tasteless costume.
- 439. - Costume?
- Megamind's head is not that grossly exaggerated.
- 440. Oh you even made a cheap replica of
his dehydration gun. How...
- 441. Hello, is someone there?
- 442. Hello, who's there?
- 443. Whoa! Hey, hey. Whew.
- 444. It's just you, Bernard.
- 445. Oh, yes it's just me.
- 446. Well thank you for letting me stay.
- 447. Look I wouldn't stay for more than two minutes
and thirty seven seconds if I were you.
- 448. We're having the walls and ceiling removed.
- 449. Wow, that sounds like. Quite the renovation.
- 450. I guess I'll. Guess I'll ride down
with you then.
- 451. I kept thinking he was going to do
one of his last minute escapes.
- 452. Yeah, he was really good at those.
- 453. Oh, if only the world had a reset button.
- 454. I've looked into the reset button.
- 455. The size is impossible.
- 456. Oh, Bernard, I didn't know you had... feelings.
Are you okay?
- 457. Metro Man is gone. And now there's
no one left to challenge Megamind.
- 458. Oh, come on, Bernard.
- 459. As long as there's evil good will
rise up against it.
- 460. Ohhh, I wish.
- 461. I believe someone is going to stand
up to Megamind.
- 462. - You really think so?
- 463. I mean, it's like they say.
Heroes aren't born, they're made.
- 464. Heroes can be made. That's it!
- 465. - All you need are the right ingredients.
- 466. - Bravery.
- 467. - Strength.
- Of course.
- 468. - Determination.
- 469. And a smidgen of DNA.
- 470. - With that, anyone can be a hero.
- 471. Oh, ho, ho, ho!
- 472. I think we should run.
- 473. Bye.
- 474. Time to put the past behind us.
- 475. Only the future... AHH!
- 476. Oh, I'm to close.
I'm genuinely scared right now.
- 477. Oh, I hope no ones seeing this.
- 478. Create a hero? Wait, wait, what?
Why would you do that?
- 479. So I have someone to fight.
- 480. Minion, I'm a villain without a hero.
- 481. A ying, with no yang.
- 482. A bull fighter with no bull to fight.
- 483. In other words, I have no purpose.
- 484. Now, ask me how I'm going to do it.
- 485. Go on, ask.
- 486. How are you doing to do it?
- 487. I'm going to give someone, I don't know
- 488. Metro Man's powers. I'm going to train that
someone to become Montrocity's new hero.
- 489. Over here, follow.
- 490. And then, finally I'm going to fight that hero.
In an epic battle of good and evil.
- 491. We could put everything back the way it was.
- 492. When the world was perfect.
- 493. And rosy. Behold, Minion.
- 494. Metro Man's cape.
- 495. Look closely.
- 496. Tell me what you see?
- 497. Dandruff?
- 498. Yes, it's his DNA.
- 499. From this, we'll extract the source of
Metro Man's awesome power.
- 500. Sir, I think this is a bad idea.
- 501. Yes, It's a very wickedly bad idea.
For the greater good of man.
- 502. But I'm saying this is a kind of
- 503. Okay, you might think it's good
in your bad perception.
- 504. But from a good perception,
it is just plain bad.
- 505. Oh, you don't know what's good for bad.
- 506. Now we have just one shot at this.
- 507. We must find a suitable subject.
- 508. Someone who will do harm to mine.
Who puts the welfare of others above their own.
- 509. What on earth is that?
- 510. Seems to be emanating from there, sir.
- 511. - O-llo,
- Uh, it's hello.
- 512. Hello, like that?
- 513. - Bernard, it's Roxanne.
- It's Roxanne.
- 514. I just want to thank you for
inspiring me the other day.
- 515. - Oh, You've inspired me too.
- 516. It's time we stood up to Megamind
and show him he can't push us around.
- 517. Oh, oh really.
She's so cute.
- 518. - I'm already hot on his trail.
- Uh, huh.
- 519. And what gives you that idea?
- 520. - Uh, sir.
- I just found his secret hideout.
- 521. How did she find my hideout?
- 522. Uh, how did you find his hideout?
- 523. This is the only building in Metro City
with a big observatory on the roof.
- 524. Okay, there's no way she'll find
the secret entrance.
- 525. Oh! There's a doormat here that
say's 'Secret Entrance'.
- 526. - Minion!
- I kept forgetting where it was.
- 527. She'll discover all our secrets.
- 528. - Ohh, oh no!
- You dim-witted creation of science.
- 529. - What?
- Oh, not you Roxanne.
- 530. No, I was just yelling at my mothers, urn.
- 531. Don't do anything, I'll be right there.
- 532. Roxanne?
- 533. Oh no, not again.
- 534. Roxanne.
- 535. - Whoa!
- Oh, I'm glad you're here.
- 536. Wait, how did you get here so fast?
- 537. Well, I uh. I happened to be speed walking
nearby when you called.
- 538. - In a suit?
- Uh huh.
- 539. It's called, 'Formal Speed walking'.
- 540. But that's not important.
- 541. I better take the lead.
- 542. This way looks exciting.
- 543. No, it says, exit.
- 544. Uh, which is the abbreviation
for 'Exciting', right?
- 545. It's the mother load.
- 546. - Ahh.
- 547. - Wow.
- Just look at this thing.
- 548. You know, I really could use your help in
deciphering all this.
- 549. - Really?
- You're an expert in all things Megamind, right?
- 550. - Yes, right.
- Together we could figure out his plan
for the city and stop it.
- 551. Are you in?
- 552. - Oh, what fun!
- That's what I want to hear.
- 553. Minion,
Code-Send in the brain bots.
- 554. You know the whole point of a code is...
- 555. Oh code-just do it, Minion.
- 556. Ahh, it's me you fools!
- 557. Bernard!
- 558. It's daddy.
- 559. Megamind!
- 560. What have you done with, Bernard?
- 561. Oh Bernard? Oh yes, I'm doing
horrible things to that man.
- 562. I don't want to get into it but,
- 563. Oh, please no, not the lasers and the spikes!
- 564. You know the drill.
- 565. Oh no, not the drill.
- 566. - Let him go.
- Or what?
- 567. Or I'm going to find out what this
weird looking gun does.
- 568. No don't!
Don't shoot that gun.
- 569. I'll just go get him.
- 570. Unhand me you fiend!
- 571. It, its strength's to much.
- 572. Oh, I work out.
- 573. Argh, it's really paying off.
You're so fit, and strangely charismatic.
- 574. Are you okay?
- 575. I've did my best.
But he's to fantastic.
- 576. Here, let me carry that heavy gun for you.
- 577. I got this covered.
- 578. Let go, it's mine!
- 579. Bernard, run!
- 580. Give it to me.
- 581. Oh no!
- 582. Roxanne.
- 583. Ow!
- 584. Who on earth is that?
- 585. Roxanne!
- 586. Bernard, you were right about that door
- 587. This way.
- 588. - Aha!
- What are you doing?
- 589. This will stop them, here!
- 590. Seems a bit extreme, doesn't it.
- 591. Just throw it.
- 592. Daddy's, sorry.
- 593. - Wow, that was real exciting.
- 594. - You were very strong in there.
- I know.
- 595. I've never seen anyone but Metro Man
stand up to him like that.
- 596. What's going on?
- 597. Hal, what happened?
- 598. I think a bee flew up my nose.
- 599. I was just about to make my frontal
assault to rescue you,
- 600. but like fifty ninjas started to attack me.
- 601. So I had to beat them all up, and I did...
- 602. - and they were all like crying, and stuff.
- 603. Brave one, isn't he.
- 604. Who are you?
- 605. Oh thi..., this is Bernard.
- 606. - He's my partner.
- 607. Yes, yes partner.
- 608. Well look partner, I'm her partner.
- 609. She doesn't know what she's saying. She's
been through a traumatic experience.
- 610. I'd better take him home.
Thanks again, Bernard.
- 611. I'll call you tomorrow, partner.
- 612. Yeah, okay.
- 613. I'd like that.
- 614. That was weird for everybody. 'Cause you
accidentally, hugged him instead of me.
- 615. Sir!
- 616. SIR!
- 617. Code-Did you find out
who it was?
- 618. Huh?
- 619. Code-get the car.
- 620. Code-right away, sir.
- 621. - Bye.
- See you tomorrow, Hal.
- 622. I'll leave the door unlocked in case
you want to check on me later.
- 623. Who is this man,
we've infused with godlike power?
- 624. Ow, ow, whoa ho.
- 625. Well sir, his name's Hal Stewart.
He's twenty eight years old.
- 626. No criminal record.
- 627. Actually, no records at all.
- 628. Apparently, this man hasn't accomplished anything.
- 629. Not yet, Minion.
- 630. Yet.
- 631. Could this day get anymore, funtastic?
- 632. So I will just go ahead and defuse him,
- 633. since this is clearly a mistake.
- 634. No, Minion. Something much
more powerful at work.
- 635. This is no mistake.
- 636. It's destiny.
- 637. Hal Stewart, prepare for your destiny.
- 638. Hal? Hal Stewart?
- 639. Am I saying it right?
- 640. - Stewart.
- 641. Is this a robbery? 'Cause the lady across
the hall has way better stuff than me.
- 642. Oh, look. It's Hal Stewart.
- 643. Quick, the spray.
- 644. - Oops, all out.
- Well use the forget-me-stick.
- 645. Oh, right!
- 646. Just look at him.
- 647. Well, he doesn't look quite the
hero type to me.
- 648. Oh, you're such a pill, Minion.
- 649. The power couldn't ask for a finer claim.
- 650. I smell hero.
- 651. I smell something burning.
- 652. I think it's working!
- 653. Places, places,
- 654. You have your disguise?
- 655. What?
- 656. Ah, you look fantastic.
- 657. Rise, my glorious creation.
- 658. Rise, and come to Papa.
- 659. What's going on?
- 660. - Easy my child.
- Who are you?
- 661. I sent you to this planet to
teach you about justice.
- 662. Honor, and nobility.
- 663. I am your father.
- 664. So you're like, my space Dad?
- 665. Yeah, I'm like your space Dad.
- 666. And you are, what?
- 667. I'm your space, Step-Mom.
- 668. I, I had some work done recently.
- 669. Is this some kind of dream?
- 670. This is a dream come true.
- 671. You've been blethed
with unfathomamble power.
- 672. What kind of power?
- 673. Unfathamomble.
- 674. It's un, without Fathom.
- 675. - Whoa
- Yeah, we've come to guide you.
- 676. On your path to be Montrosity's new hero.
- 677. And battle the super genius, of Megamind.
- 678. I know this is a lot to take in.
- 679. It may take months for you
to come to grips...
- 680. No frickin' way.
- 681. I wasn't finished.
- 682. Wahoo! I'm going to be a hero.
- 683. I'm going to be a hero.
- 684. Thee Minion, he's perfect.
- 685. Aaannd, action!
- 686. Someone help me.
- I'm okay.
- 687. Ohhh, oh!
- 688. Zap, zap, zap.
- 689. Ha, haaa!
- 690. The flames of my evil burn bright.
Now you thay thomething cool back at me.
- 691. Look, it doesn't even hurt.
Don't even feel it.
- 692. No, no, no. Slow it down, and stop.
- 693. I said slow down.
- 694. Watch out.
- 695. He's hopeless. HOPELESS!
- 696. - Maybe we should change tactics?
- You think so?
- 697. Oh, you know how boys are.
They love video games.
- 698. I can throw a few parts together.
- 699. Can't... wait.
LoL, smiley face.
- 700. Can't wait for what, sir?
- 701. Oh, that was such a funny story.
- 702. And brilliantly told, by the way.
- 703. Okay, now you tell one.
- 704. Bernard, I never knew you were so funny.
- 705. And, I never heard you laugh before.
- 706. Yeah, it's been a while.
- 707. Feels pretty good.
- 708. And, exit.
- 709. You don't get out much, do you?
- 710. Fun!
- 711. I used to come here with my mother
when I was a kid.
- 712. It was one of my favorite things to do.
- 713. Now look at it.
- 714. It's a dump.
- 715. Why are we cleaning up the City, sir?
- 716. Um, well we don't want to battle our
new hero in a dump, now... do we?
- 717. They're all back.
- 718. But how, why?
- 719. Maybe Megamind isn't so bad after all.
- 720. That's it. Be free, my beautiful dove.
- 721. Wa haoooo
- 722. Okay, okay, Metro Man and I,
were never a couple.
- 723. But I thought you two were...
- 724. I know, everybody did. It's just,
well he was never really my type.
- 725. Really?
- 726. Okay, now you tell me something.
- 727. Something you've never told anyone.
- 728. Well, in shh-school.
- 729. None of the other kids really liked me.
- 730. I was always last one picked
- 731. Hmm, it's to bad that we didn't
go to the same school.
- 732. Hal, I think you're ready for this.
- 733. Do I have a son?
- 734. No, Hal, you make me laugh.
- 735. It stretches, it's for you.
- 736. Hey, what's the 'T' stand for?
- 737. Titan.
- 738. Tighten? What's that suppose to mean?
- 739. It was the only name I
- 740. Oh.
- 741. Do you have someone special
in your life, Hal?
- 742. No not yet, but.
- 743. There's this really, really good looking one
I've got my eye on, currently.
- 744. That's very good. Romance is
- 745. - That's what I hear.
- All you have to do, is save her.
- 746. And she'll be yours.
- 747. - Who want's Churro's?
- I do!
- 748. Thanks spaced out, momma.
- 749. On the count of three,
unsheathe your Churro.
- 750. One, two, three!
- 751. Tomorrow, you will fight Megamind.
- 752. And the city will know your name.
- 753. The City's parks' restored to their
- 754. The street's, the safest they've been.
- 755. The banks reopened.
- 756. Has something happened to Megamind?
- 757. Has someone tamed this monster?
- 758. This is Roxanne Ritchi cautiously optimistic,
and pleasantly confused.
- 759. Well you seem in a very good
mood tonight, sir.
- 760. Huh? Oh yes, how long is this going to take?
- 761. Just a few alterations, sir. And I will be
done with your most terrifying cape yet.
- 762. I'm calling it, The Black
Mambaaaaaaa... aaaa... aaa.
- 763. Black Mamba, perfect. Ooo, gosh I am
running late. I have to go.
- 764. What, where, where are you going, sir?
- 765. We have our debut battle with Titan tomorrow morning.
- 766. We haven't even tested your
big battle suit yet.
- 767. You attend to the details, Minion.
- 768. I have to, run a quick errand.
- 769. You don't run errands.
- 770. What's going on here?
- 771. - What?
- Oh, wait a minute.
- 772. Are you wearing Jean-Paul Gaultier's,
- 773. It's just my natural musk.
- 774. Now, where are the car keys?
- 775. Ahhh.
- 776. Uh, uh, uh, uh.
This is about Ms. Ritchi, isn't it.
- 777. Your going on a date with her.
- 778. No my main man, get out of town.
- 779. Oh this is bad, this is bad.
You've fallen in love with her.
- 780. You are forgetting your place, Minion.
- 781. Now give me the keys.
- 782. What happens when Roxanne finds
out who you really are?
- 783. She will never find out.
- 784. That's the point of lying.
- 785. Ahhh!
- 786. Honestly, If I didn't know any better I'd think
this was your first day of being evil.
- 787. NO!
- 788. This has gone far enough.
- 789. Oh, that was really grown up.
- 790. Sir please, it's for your own good.
- 791. Well what do you know.
- 792. I may not know much, but I do know this.
- 793. The bad guy doesn't get the girl.
- 794. Maybe I don't want to be the bad
- 795. You heard me.
- 796. Who are you?
- 797. - Now give me the keys.
- 798. My soul purpose in life is
to look after you.
- 799. Well I don't need you to look after me.
- 800. What are you... what are you saying?
- 801. - You don't need me?
- Let me make it clear.
- 802. Code-I don't need you.
- 803. You know what, you know what.
- 804. Code-I'll just pack my thing and go.
- 805. Code-Fine!
- 806. Code-Fine back.
- 807. Well good luck on your date.
- 808. - I will.
- That doesn't even make any sense.
- 809. I know.
- 810. I know I am so close, I can feel it.
- 811. Okay, okay I just have to take
a step back.
- 812. Wait a minute.
- 813. Titan.
- 814. What's a Titan?
- 815. My super ears are burning.
- 816. I usually just hear criminals. You
haven't been naughty, have you?
- 817. I'm totally messing with you. I'm totally messing
- 818. The names Titan.
- 819. - Titan?
- Your very own heroic guardian
of pure awesome.
- 820. What's your name? Just kidding, I know
everything about you.
- 821. Oh, oh! And I brought some flowers,
- 822. Didn't know what you liked, so I
just grabbed you know, all of them.
- 823. Okay, you don't like flowers.
Okay, uh, uh, forget the flowers.
- 824. - What do you want?
- Thought maybe we could go for a little
flight around town.
- 825. - Get to know each other first.
- 826. It's suppose to be very thrilling for you.
- 827. Just what do you think you're doing?
- 828. Oh are I moving to fast?
- 829. You're probably right. I should just
rescue you a few times before we get
- 830. Whoops!
- 831. Saved you. You are lucky to
have such a great hero here.
- 832. Oh no. Somebody do something?
- 833. Oh, right, right. Duh! I gotcha.
- 834. That was fun, you almost died.
But I saved you.
- 835. - Aaaah, building!
- 836. Gotcha!
- 837. Whoo, I'm sorry.
What were you saying?
- 838. I couldn't hear you over
the sound of me saving your life.
- 839. Put me down, right now!
- 840. Okay, all right, all right,
- 841. Are you crazy?
- 842. I suppose I'm, a little crazy...
- 843. Who are you? Really.
- 844. Oooh, oooh, right. Well prepare
to have your mind blown, little lady.
- 845. - Tada!
- 846. Yeah, isn't this great?
- 847. Now there's nothing keeping us apart.
- 848. No, it's not great.
- 849. Wow, our first fight. This is so us,
we're like an old married couple.
- 850. There is no us, okay. There will
never be an us.
- 851. But, I have powers.
- 852. I have a cape, I'm the good guy.
- 853. You are a good guy, Hal.
- 854. But you don't understand we need to
find out why...
- 855. - Right now,
- This isn't right.
- 856. - Listen to me, Hal.
- You're suppose to be with me.
- 857. I'm trying to warn you, Hal.
- 858. It's Tighten. It's TIGHTEN, not Hal.
- 859. - Bernard.
- 860. - Sorry I'm late.
- Wow, your hair looks exciting.
- 861. Hmm, not the only exciting development
of the night.
- 862. Megamind's created a new hero.
- 863. And I know why.
- 864. It all makes sense now.
- 865. He missed getting his butt kicked, so he created
a new hero to kick it for him.
- 866. But why did he pick, Hal?
- 867. Hal is the worst possible person
you could pick.
- 868. Wow, that's a lot to take in.
- 869. It, it boggles my mind.
- 870. I am extremely boggled.
- 871. You know, I'm sure we'll get to the bottom
of who's kicking who's butt.
- 872. But in the mean time.
- 873. Let's enjoy each other's company.
- 874. I'm sorry, Bernard. Of course, your right,
- 875. you know, I could use a breather.
- 876. To, Bernard. For being the only normal
thing in my crazy upside down world.
- 877. To... being normal.
- 878. - Roxanne.
- 879. Say I wasn't so normal.
- 880. Say I was bald and had the complexion
of a popular primary color.
- 881. As a random, non specific example.
- 882. Would you still enjoy my company?
- 883. Of course, you don't judge a book by
- 884. Or a person from the outside.
- 885. Oh, that's a relief to hear.
- 886. You judge them based on their actions.
- 887. Well that seems kinda petty,
don't you think.
- 888. - You.
- What, what?
- 889. Oh, don't look at me!
- 890. Just, just a technical glitch.
- 891. Don't look yet.
- 892. My bad.
- 893. Where were we?
- 894. Now, now, hold on.
- 895. YOU!
- 896. I can explain.
- 897. What about everything you just said?
- 898. About judging a book by it's cover.
- 899. Well let's take a look at the contents
then, shall we?
- 900. You destroyed Metro Man.
- 901. You took over the city and then you
actually got me to care about you.
- 902. Why are you so evil?
- 903. Tricking me?
- 904. What could you possibly hope to gain?
- 905. Wait a minute.
- 906. Oh, I don't believe this.
- 907. Do you really think that I would
ever be with you?
- 908. no...
- 909. Okay Minion, you were right.
- 910. I was... less right.
- 911. We should stick to what we're good at.
- 912. Being bad.
- 913. Minion...
- 914. You there.
- 915. Yeah, you.
- 916. Bring out, the 'Black Mamba'!
- 917. Okay, Titan it's time to go down,
- 918. I hear there's a new hero.
- 919. who dares to challenge my evil.
- 920. Where is the one they call, Titan?
- 921. Challenge me, if you dare.
- 922. Oh no, we're gonna crash.
- 923. This is embarrassing.
- 924. Ballsy and incipient.
- 925. Boneheaded, irresponsible.
- 926. RUDE!
- 927. Unprofessional, that's what this is.
- 928. Would Metro Man have kept me waiting?
- 929. Of course not, he was a pro.
- 930. Hey, Megamind. You're actually
the guy I want to see.
- 931. Also, there's a door here.
- 932. Do you have any idea how long
I waited for you?
- 933. No, no, no, I totally understand what you're saying.
- 934. Could you just shut up for one second, I'm trying
to beat this level.
- 935. Were you even planning on showing up?
- 936. What's this?
- 937. Where did you get all this stuff?
- 938. It doesn't belong to me.
- 939. You stole it!
- 940. - Pretty cool, right.
- Oh no, no, no. You're a hero.
- 941. Being a hero is for losers.
- 942. It's work, work, work twenty four seven,
and for what?
- 943. I only took the gig to get the girl. And it turns
out Roxanne doesn't want anything to do with me.
- 944. Roxanne Ritchi?
- 945. Yeah, Roxanne Ritchi.
- 946. I saw her having dinner, and making googly eyes
at some intellectual dweeb.
- 947. - Ohhhh
- Who needs all that noise.
- 948. That's why I think, WE should
- 949. You? Wait! What?
- 950. With my power, and your big
- 951. we could rule the city.
- 952. - You want to team up?
- I even drew up some new costume designs.
- 953. - See
- Costume design?
- 954. You be the brain so you get a little brain
wearing glasses on your costume, or something.
- 955. And since I'm the cool one, I'll have like
two tanks sword fighting.
- 956. I can't believe you.
- 957. All your gifts all your powers, and you
squander them for your own personal gain.
- 958. - Yes!
- 959. I 'm the villain, you're the good guy.
I do something bad, and you come and get me.
- 960. That's why I created you.
- 961. Yeah, right. You're nuts.
- 962. - Space Dad told me.
- Look, I'm your Space Dad.
- 963. You should be more like Metro Man.
- 964. You tricked me?
- 965. Oh, don't like that, huh?
- 966. Well there's more.
- 967. I'm also the intellectual dweeb
- 968. - No.
- And we were smooching up a storm.
- 969. Mmmore... Mmmore... Mmmore.
- 970. When I get my hands on you
- 971. YES! Yes I know.
- 972. Bring me to justice. Oh god,
how I missed this.
- 973. And the hero strikes the first blow.
- 974. But evil returns with a backhand.
- 975. YES!
- 976. Ahh... shhhh.
- 977. Come out you little freak!
- 978. I want to see what that big brain
looks like on the pavement.
- 979. You fell for the oldest evil trick in the book.
- 980. You little blue, twerp.
- 981. En Garde!
- 982. Oh, now that's the spirit.
- 983. Take, that, parry again!
- 984. Now it's time for some witty back
and forth banter.
- 985. You go first.
- 986. Look, I'm not sure where to go with that.
- 987. This one's for stealing my girlfriend.
- 988. This one's for space Dad making a fool out of me.
- 989. And Megamind! This one's for
- 990. You lied to her!
- 991. Oh, well done, I thought that pummeling
went really, really well.
- 992. I mean, I have a few notes.
- 993. - Notes?
- But they can wait.
- 994. You can take me to jail now.
- 995. Oh, no, no, no. I was thinking
more like the morgue.
- 996. - You're dead!
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 997. This isn't how you play the game.
- 998. Game over.
- 999. Brain Bots.
- 1000. I'm calling time out.
- 1001. Time out, time out!
- 1002. Brain bots. Initiate the fail safe.
- 1003. Guess what, Buster Brown?
- 1004. It's made from Copper. You're powerless
- 1005. It's a very safe metal used to defeat...
- 1006. Metro Man?
- 1007. You, should stop comparing me
to Metro Man.
- 1008. You can run Megamind,
but you can't hide.
- 1009. We're saved, we're saved!
- 1010. What's your name, new hero?
- 1011. - It's Tighten.
- Thank you, thank you.
- 1012. Tighten has freed us.
- 1013. Oh I wouldn't say free.
- 1014. More like, under new management.
- 1015. What do you want?
- 1016. - Titan's turned evil.
- Congratulations, another one of your genius
plans has backfired on you.
- 1017. And why did my doorman let you up?
- 1018. - Carlos?
- What are you, no, no!
- 1019. I need your help.
- 1020. Why do you need MY help?
- 1021. Because you're the
smartest person I know.
- 1022. Well you can't hide here.
- 1023. Copper should have worked,
why didn't the copper work?
- 1024. The copper worked perfectly well the last time.
- 1025. Copper? You're not making any sense.
- 1026. Look, if we don't find Titan's weakness.
He'll destroy the whole city.
- 1027. Okay, how can I help?
- 1028. We need to find answers.
You knew Metro Man best.
- 1029. Did he have a hideout, a cave, a solitary
fortress of some kind?
- 1030. Anything that would give us clues.
- 1031. Well, there is one place I know.
- 1032. You gave him these powers, can't
you just take them away?
- 1033. I can't, I lost my diffuser gun when I
misplaced the invisible car.
- 1034. The night you dumped me.
- 1035. Alone.
- 1036. In the rain.
- 1037. - Did you ever look back?
- 1038. - Oh, my giant blue head.
- I guess we're here.
- 1039. So, this is where he hid it.
- 1040. After all these years. My old shhool house.
- 1041. You know, I think there's an
apology in order, for the other night.
- 1042. Okay that would be nice.
But make it quick.
- 1043. We have much more pressing
matters to deal with.
- 1044. Wow, can't believe he kept
all this stuff.
- 1045. Aww, I remember when he
- 1046. Can we try to stay focused here?
- 1047. Yes of course, you're right, focused.
- 1048. HEY! Come over and look at this.
- 1049. What is it?
What did you find?
- 1050. Um... look!
- 1051. This glass has ice cubes in it.
- 1052. Yes, that's what happens when water gets cold.
- 1053. No, what I'm saying is,
- 1054. don't you think it's a little odd that
the ice hasn't melted yet?
- 1055. One of life's great mysteries.
- 1056. Hey.
- 1057. AAAAAAAAH!
- 1058. We now have a confirmed report.
- 1059. Tighten, first thought to be the
City's new hero, has turned evil.
- 1060. The city has never seen this level
- 1061. If only Metro Man were still alive.
- 1062. - You're alive?
- You're alive.
- 1063. I'm alive.
- 1064. But... we... we
saw your skeleton.
- 1065. - You were dead.
- Are you a ghost?
- 1066. There had better be, an amazing
explanation for this.
- 1067. Speak, apparition.
- 1068. Okay, okay, okay, okay.
- 1069. You both deserve the truth.
- 1070. It all started back at the observatory.
- 1071. Roxanne was kidnapped, I was gonna
- 1072. My head wasn't in the game that day.
- 1073. We were kinda going through the motions.
- 1074. Using my super speed.
- 1075. I decided to go clear my head.
- 1076. Then I realized we had done this same
silly charade our entire lives.
- 1077. I tried to get my mind off how I was feeling.
- 1078. But I just felt stuck.
- 1079. I began to realize, despite all my powers,
- 1080. each and every citizen of Metro had
something I didn't.
- 1081. A choice.
- 1082. Ever since I can remember I've always
had to be what the City wanted me to be.
- 1083. But what about what I wanted to do?
- 1084. Then it suddenly hit me.
- 1085. I do have a choice.
- 1086. I can be whatever I want to be.
- 1087. No one said this hero thing had to
be a life time gig.
- 1088. You can't just quit either.
- 1089. That's when I got the brilliant idea...
- 1090. to fake my death.
- 1091. Copper drains my powers!
- 1092. - You're weakness is copper?
- 1093. Once your death ray hit.
- 1094. I never felt so alive.
- 1095. So I borrowed a prop from a nearby
- 1096. Metro Man was finally dead.
- 1097. And Music Man was born.
- 1098. Music man?
- 1099. That way I can keep my logo.
- 1100. - WHAT?
- 'Cause of what?
- 1101. Finally I'm free, to get in touch
with my true power.
- 1102. Weaving lyrical magic.
- 1103. Check this out.
- 1104. - That's horrible.
- Granted you have talent,
- 1105. But there's a mad man out there
destroying our... your city.
- 1106. How could you do this?
- 1107. The people of the city relied on you,
- 1108. and you deserted them.
You left us in the hands of, him!
- 1109. No offense.
- 1110. No, I'm with you.
- 1111. Look, we need your help.
- 1112. I'm sorry, I really am.
- 1113. Um, I'm, I'm done.
- 1114. You know, little buddy. There's a Ying
for every Yang.
- 1115. If there's bad, good will rise up
- 1116. It's taken me a long time to
find my calling.
- 1117. Now it's about time, you find yours.
- 1118. Hey, who needs him.
- 1119. We can beat Tighten ourselves.
- 1120. I say we go back to the evil lair.
Grab some ray guns,
- 1121. hold them sideways, and just go
all gangsta on 'em.
- 1122. We can't
- 1123. So that's it? You're just giving up?
- 1124. I'm the bad guy.
- 1125. I don't save the day.
I don't fly off into the sunset,
- 1126. and I don't get the girl.
- 1127. I'm going home.
- 1128. Unless someone comes
to our aid soon,
- 1129. all may be lost.
- 1130. Thousands have already fled the city
in a mass exodus.
- 1131. Remaining citizens are warned, to stay
indoors until further notice.
- 1132. Authorities have issued a warning, to stay
out of the downtown area at all costs.
- 1133. Hal!
- 1134. Hal!
- 1135. Let me guess, after seeing how awesome I am,
- 1136. you've finally come to your senses.
- 1137. Well, I'm over you.
- 1138. I've come to stop you, Hal.
- 1139. You? Oh, well. Okay, what are you
going to do, report me to death?
- 1140. I was going to try
reasoning with you.
- 1141. You and I, we worked together
for a long time.
- 1142. I know you.
- 1143. You don't know me.
- 1144. You never took the time to know me.
- 1145. This is the first time we've hung out socially.
And it's when I'm about to destroy the city.
- 1146. I want to talk to the real Hal.
- 1147. I want to talk to the guy who loved being
a camera man, and eating dip,
- 1148. And being a nerd and being not as scary
as the Tighten-Hal.
- 1149. To late!
- 1150. Megamind.
- 1151. You and I have some unfinished business.
- 1152. I'll be waiting at Metro Tower,
oh, and just so you don't get cold feet.
- 1153. Roxanne!
- 1154. Come on Roxi, call for your hero
to come rescue you.
- 1155. Megamind.
- 1156. I don't even know if you're listening,
but if you are...
- 1157. You can't give up.
- 1158. The Megamind I knew would never
have run from a fight.
- 1159. Even when he knew he had absolutely
no chance of winning.
- 1160. It was your best quality.
- 1161. You need to be that guy,
- 1162. The city needs you.
- 1163. I need you.
- 1164. Roxanne.
- 1165. You have one hour.
Don't... keep me waiting.
- 1166. Warden, Warden!
- 1167. Listen to me, you have to let me go.
Tighten has to be stopped.
- 1168. Sorry Megamind, you still have 88 life
sentences to go.
- 1169. Plenty of time to reflect on what
- 1170. If you want to hear me say it?
I'll say it.
- 1171. Here it is. From the blackest part of my heart.
- 1172. I... AM... Sorry!
- 1173. Not buying it.
- 1174. I don't blame you.
- 1175. I've terrorized the city
- 1176. Created a hero who's turned out
to be a villain.
- 1177. I lied to Roxanne.
- 1178. My best friend, Minion.
- 1179. I treated like dirt.
- 1180. Please, don't make this city,
- 1181. don't make Roxanne pay for my
- 1182. Apology accepted.
- 1183. Uh, Minion. You fantastic fish, you.
- 1184. What are we waiting for?
- 1185. We'd better get going.
- 1186. You got me!
- 1187. Good luck, fellows.
- 1188. We're gonna die!
- 1189. Wait, what?
- 1190. Hey, Metro losers.
- 1191. This is Metro Tower.
- 1192. They say it's suppose to be a
symbol of our cities strength.
- 1193. But, for me, it's a reminder of the day
this woman ferociously ripped out my heart.
- 1194. And I hate reminders.
- 1195. HAL!
- 1196. Please don't do this.
- 1197. I know there's still good in you, Hal.
- 1198. You're so naive, Roxie.
- 1199. You see the good in everybody,
even when it's not there.
- 1200. You're living a fantasy.
- 1201. There is no Easter bunny.
- 1202. There is no tooth fairy.
- 1203. And there is no Queen of England.
- 1204. This is the real world.
And you need to wake up.
- 1205. You dare challenge Megamind?
- 1206. This town isn't big enough for
two super villains.
- 1207. Oh, you're a villain all right.
- 1208. Just not a super one.
- 1209. Yeah, what's the difference?
- 1210. PRESENTATION!
- 1211. I knew you'd come back.
- 1212. Well, that makes one of us.
- 1213. - What's the plan?
- Well, mostly involves, not dying.
- 1214. I, like that plan.
- 1215. I can't control it.
- 1216. No!
- 1217. Well, that was easy.
- 1218. Looks like there's only one loose
- 1219. Please, let's have a little respect
for public transportation.
- 1220. You came back.
- 1221. You were right, Roxanne.
- 1222. I never should have left.
- 1223. Whoa, I... I thought you were dead.
- 1224. My death was, greatly exaggerated.
- 1225. So, you're the punk I've heard about.
- 1226. Ah!
- 1227. I'm sorry, I did the best I could.
- 1228. I'm so proud of you.
- 1229. Minion?
- 1230. Surprise! Heh, heh, heh.
- 1231. He's the real hero.
- 1232. Megamind.
- 1233. Going somewhere?
- 1234. Besides jail.
- 1235. No, not in the face man, please.
- 1236. If you know what's good
for you, Tighten.
- 1237. You'll stay out of Montrosity.
- 1238. - You got it!
- For good.
- 1239. Pretty sneaky, sis.
- 1240. But there is only one person I
know who calls this town, Montrosity.
- 1241. Ooops.
- 1242. You!
- 1243. Bet you think it's really funny, huh?
- 1244. Let's all laugh at the really cool guy, huh.
- 1245. You're not going to be laughing for long.
- 1246. The invisible car. Hey, remember
that night that I dumped you?
- 1247. You are bringing this up now?
- 1248. I did look back.
- 1249. You did?
- 1250. YOU DID!
- 1251. Yes, and you should look back,
- 1252. Oh, I get it.
- 1253. This is the last time you'll make
a fool out of me.
- 1254. I made you a hero.
- 1255. You did the fool thing,
all by yourself.
- 1256. You're so pathetic.
- 1257. No matter what side you're on.
- 1258. You're always the looser.
- 1259. There's a benefit to loosing.
- 1260. You get to learn from your mistakes.
- 1261. What?
- 1262. Oh, you've got to be kidding me!
- 1263. Minion, if I live, I will kill you.
- 1264. Enjoy your flight.
- 1265. AAAAAAAAH!
- 1266. Megamind.
- 1267. So, this is how it ends.
- 1268. Normally I'd chalk this up to my last
- 1269. But not today!
- 1270. What can I say?
- 1271. Old habits die hard.
- 1272. Say bye, bye Roxie.
- 1273. Ollo.
- 1274. Thing about bad guys,
they always LOOSE!
- 1275. Ohhhh.
- 1276. We did it, you won.
- 1277. Well, I finally had a reason to win.
- 1278. You.
- 1279. MINION!
- 1280. Can't see it's cold and...
warm, and dark and light.
- 1281. It's me, Minion.
- 1282. I'm right here.
- 1283. We've had a lot of adventures together.
- 1284. You and I.
- 1285. We have, Minion.
- 1286. I mean...
- 1287. most of them ended in horrible
- 1288. We won today.
Didn't we, sir?
- 1289. Yes Minion, we did it.
- 1290. Thanks to you.
- 1291. Code-We're the good guys now.
- 1292. Code-I guess we are.
- 1293. Oh, oh. I'm going... I think this...
- 1294. This is it, I mean I'm going far awa...
- 1295. Oh, what a drama queen.
- 1296. You know, I'm feeling much better now.
- 1297. I guess I just needed a swim
- 1298. - He had you, didn't he.
- 1299. Classic, Minion.
Don't give them the face.
- 1300. There he is with that
little face. Look at that face.
- 1301. We did it!
We did it!
- 1302. - Fist pump!
- You did it!
- 1303. We won, we won, we won.
- 1304. What! Get back you savages!
- 1305. Sorry, sorry. He's just not used to
- 1306. Funny, I guess destiny is not the
path given to us.
- 1307. But the path we choose
- 1308. All right, put your hands in the air.
- 1309. Now hand over your wallets.
- 1310. I'm just kidding.
- 1311. Just kidding.
- 1312. I have to admit.
- 1313. Being good, has its perks.
- 1314. You know, you look pretty good
- 1315. Megamind, if you please.
- 1316. Uh, hey, my kid can't see.
- 1317. Sorry my friend.
- 1318. Way to go, little buddy.
I knew you had it in you.
- 1319. Ladies and gentlemen...
- 1320. Defender of Metro City.
- 1321. You know, I like the sound of that.
- 1322. Hit it!