- 1. So... Good evening.
- 2. Good evening. May I introduce myself?
My name is Köppl.
- 3. My problem is wherever I go, nobody
greets me properly.
- 4. To comfort you: Sadly you aren't the
only one not greeted properly anymore.
- 5. You arrive somewhere. And... I mean...
Nobody does that anymore.
- 6. Completely disappeared.
Obviously, this is out of fashion.
- 7. I wonder:
Is there an equivalent?
- 8. There is nothing like the classic
handshake, shaking hands.
- 9. I understand that this is a problem,
because of... Well yes.
- 10. But if you lift it like this for example. A
little. Couldn't you do something like this?
- 11. - Wouldn't that be okay? If you do this...
- I understand exactly what you mean.
- 12. - But that's neither fish nor fowl.
- That's true.
- 13. I spit on you.
Let me fix that.
- 14. Wait a minute. That's no problem. You
always have a handkerchief in your pocket.
- 15. If you had it in your hand,
it would be called a towel.
- 16. The population
surprised me the most.
- 17. I really did everything
a man could do to,
- 18. on this ground
desecrated by the enemy,
- 19. destroy the foundations of life.
- 20. In consequence the German people
should have ceased to exist.
- 21. But, I realize
now, it's still there.
- 22. I find it quite incomprehensible.
- 23. On the other hand...
- 24. I'm also here.
- 25. And I understand that even less.
- 26. The enemy seems to have paused.
- 27. Above me there is no enemy aircraft to see.
- 28. I can not hear the thunder of artillery.
- 29. A bird moves
through the branches of a tree.
- 30. He chirps. He sings.
- 31. I am in good physical condition.
I am completely healthy.
- 32. Apart from the headache.
- 33. Is Doenitz also around here?
- 34. - Who is this loser?
- All right, sir?
- 35. Oh, the youth.
The youth is the future.
- 36. The youth seems to be lost for words.
That is understandable.
- 37. It is an unusual twist
in the life of an immature man...
- 38. to meet the Führer face to face.
- 39. - Where is Bormann?
- Who's that?
- 40. - Bormann, Martin.
- Never heard of.
- 41. - What does he look like?
- Like a government leader, good God.
- 42. Coming?
We're not done with the shoot.
- 43. Yes, we are coming.
- 44. Hitler Youthful Ronaldo.
- 45. Where is the road?
- 46. Dude, what a moron.
- 47. That concludes the deprived Berlin-Mitte.
- 48. We will continue in Marzahn, in Hellersdorf,
where the need probably is even higher.
- 49. I have to return to the
Führer bunker immediately.
- 50. Apparently the present youth cannot
help me with that.
- 51. The rubble is gone.
- 52. But the people seem to have
gone completely crazy.
- 53. Have I missed the final victory
because I was in a coma?
- 54. I don't know enough about my situation.
I need more information!
- 55. Could you show me the way
to the Reichs Chancellery?
- 56. What is the fastest way to
the Reichs Chancellery?
- 57. Nice to meet you.
- 58. - What-What's this?
- A picture.
- 59. - Excuse me, where is the Reichs Chancellery?
- Okay, piss off.
- 60. Please tell me immediately where it is!
The fate of the German people is at stake.
- 61. Are you crazy or what? I can not speak,
I'm a mime. Don't you see that?
- 62. Find your own place, man. Fuck off, moron!
- 63. This is undeniable. Something here
is completely out of control.
- 64. Finally, a familiar element!
A German mother with a stroller.
- 65. Madam, what date is it?
- 66. Talk!
- 67. What year... is it?
- 68. Wait a minute!
- 69. Hands off, you idiot.
- 70. Hello.
- 71. Someone seems to be in a good mood.
- 72. When I see you,
I always have to laugh.
- 73. Of joy.
Not because of your look.
- 74. - How do I look?
- All black. It is a sad color.
- 75. And when you laugh, the sad...
- 76. God, a rat!
- 77. - It's Jackie.
- You can not bring a rat to the office!
- 78. Please quiet. Only today.
It has to go to the vet later.
- 79. - It is sick?
- A common cold.
- 80. - It is pregnant.
- 81. - The big belly there.
- Those are it's nuts.
- 82. Rats lie eggs?
- 83. A TV channel is like a ship. It only can
withstand tempest and storms and calms...
- 84. if it has a good helmsman.
- 85. So far, Christoph Sensenbrink
was a good deputy department head.
- 86. Now we need...
- 87. A long-term solution.
- 88. Ladies and gentlemen, the
new department head...
- 89. Katja Bellini.
- 90. - I am so happy!
- Good luck.
Thank you so much!
- 91. Keep your ship always safe.
And do not make to many mistakes.
- 92. Hopefully not. Thank you for
this great opportunity and your confidence.
- 93. Most of all I look forward
to working with all of you.
- 94. So I say, cast off
and on to work.
- 95. Mr. Kärrner,
you, you really believe...
- 96. Christoph,
you're still deputy department head.
- 97. Deputy. Good.
- 98. - Congratulations.
- Thanks, that's nice of you.
- 99. Mr. Sensenbrink wanted
to talk to you later.
- 100. - Another dirty rat.
- Jackie isn't...
- 101. Sensenbrink, I mean.
- 102. When you type in the word dumb ass in
Wikipedia, what do you get?
- 103. You'll see the definition the word dumb ass.
And soon a little picture of me.
- 104. Follow me please.
- 105. You, you can not just fire me on the spot!
Just like that...
- 106. This is cost saving.
- 107. And freelancers are, alas, alas, alas
the first victims.
- 108. Sawatzki, look at it this way.
- 109. You wanted to become a great director.
Now you finally get the chance.
- 110. I have new material. A blast.
- 111. A blast? Let me hear it!
- 112. Children ghettos.
Alcoholic father. Very sad.
- 113. But there remains a glimmer of hope.
- 114. And that hope is football.
- 115. You feel better?
- 116. What year is this?
- 117. 2014. You expected what?
- 118. I have to...
No, no, no, no...
- 119. - Sit.
- Is this a kidnapping?
- 120. Good one!
- 121. Is this a dirty trick by
an enemy secret service?
- 122. But this secret service would have
had to create a whole new world...
- 123. In which I can move freely.
A parallel world.
- 124. No, that is unthinkable.
- 125. The enemy would have send something better
than this stupid newspaper monger.
- 126. - I should kill him, to be sure.
- Eat a little, for the blood circulation.
- 127. Go.
Otherwise you will pass out again.
- 128. Factory pressed grain.
- 129. There is still a shortage of bread?
- 130. Are you shooting a movie
somewhere around here?
- 131. Shooting?
- 132. Yes, for the television.
A documentary or something.
- 133. - You always dress like this?
- Actually, yes.
- 134. It's surprisingly sweet.
- 135. That's crazy.
- 136. Your whole appearance.
- 137. - You could think you're him.
- I am who?
- 138. - The Führer.
- I am the Führer.
- 139. You're quite one!
- 140. Do you have the Völkischer Beobachter
or the Stürmer?
- 141. - Those are already long gone.
- At least a Panzerbär?
- 142. - These are almost all Turkish.
- I have many Turkish customers.
- 143. The Turks in Berlin?
- 144. Remarkable! Was the Ottoman Empire
able to change the course of the war?
- 145. I never thought the Turks were
capable of such an accomplishment.
- 146. Is our destiny predetermined?
- 147. Who determines our destiny?
- 148. I'd like to know too.
- 149. I never dreamed that fate would
bring you here to my door.
- 150. - What are you saying?
- Well, that fate...
- 151. That's it. Fate.
- 152. Destiny.
- 153. Who else would have been
brought back by destiny?
- 154. Destiny it is.
It encouraged me to continue my fight.
- 155. - My fate is not easy either.
- 156. And the first step in this
always is to obtain information.
- 157. And in a newsstand you can
find sufficient material.
- 158. Obviously, people believe I'm dead.
- 159. In the last decades many
dabblers have tried in vain...
- 160. to explain my achievements to the public.
- 161. The war was lost, as it seems.
- 162. Russia shared the country with the
West, like we shared Poland with them.
- 163. The so called Federal Republic
is now led by an clunky woman...
- 164. With the appearance of a weeping willow.
- 165. This matron allied with
the Bavarian drunks...
- 166. to form a disgraceful copy of
- 167. When I saw the SPD,
I got tears in my eyes.
- 168. Paul Löbe, Friedrich Ebert, Otto Wels.
- 169. Surely lumpen! But lumpen with character!
- 170. They can take our lives, but not our honor.
- 171. Nowadays the SPD is led by an annoying
jelly and a conservative fattened chicken.
- 172. - Knitting for change.
- The only hope...
- 173. is this wacky Green Party.
- 174. The massive industrialization
after the war...
- 175. has damaged the land, the air,
soil and man.
- 176. These Greens pledged to
protect the German land.
- 177. Appropriate!
- 178. The rejection of nuclear energy just because
of a few incidents was of course nonsense.
- 179. We need uranium for weapons.
- 180. Even Poland still exists.
And that on German territory.
- 181. This whole war was useless.
- 182. As far as I'm concerned,
you can stay one or two nights here.
- 183. As long as if you don't loot my booth.
- 184. Listen, do I look like a criminal?
- 185. - You look like Adolf Hitler.
- 186. The hot spot of Berlin. Here, young people
have more serious problems than Mesut Özil.
- 187. But there remains a glimmer of hope.
This hope is football.
- 188. Fabian, I believe in you.
- 189. It's all garbage.
- 190. With a successful film, they would take
me back immediately.
- 191. - Who is it?
- It's me, mom.
- 192. No, in the background.
- 193. He looks like Hitler, right?
- 194. Right in Berlin.
- 195. That's a scoop.
- 196. What smell, good God.
- 197. Put the other displays outside.
- 198. - Now I even have to work.
- You sit all day!
- 199. Yesterday I moved the 12th Army...
- 200. Now it is a newspaper stand!
- 201. Is that smell coming from you? Yuck!
- 202. You should bring this
to the dry cleaners.
- 203. Pinarbasi
- 204. - Good day, see you next week.
- Thank you. Goodbye.
- 205. - I'm listening.
- I want my uniform cleaned.
- 206. Can I?
- 207. Smells like a fox's den.
- 208. - You take off everything?
- Yes, everything.
- 209. Everything has to be cleaned.
- 210. No, not the underpants.
- 211. - But it is...
- No. Put it back.
- 212. - It is dirty.
- What should I do?
- 213. - Clean it.
- 214. Coats and pants.
- 215. A man's pants.
- 216. - And underpants.
- I do not do underpants.
- 217. Clean the underpants too,
- 218. I can not walk like that in town.
- 219. So it will be pants, three euros...
- 220. Here's your ticket.
Tomorrow what time come you will?
- 221. What time come? Tomorrow?
- 222. What clock comes? Why is a clock coming?
- 223. - Ten, eleven...
- Early. When do you open?
- 224. - Nine.
- Nine o'clock.
- 225. That early?
Please, a little later.
- 226. - When?
- Twelve o'clock. Please.
- 227. - I can not go out this way.
- I know.
- 228. Do you have another uniform for me?
- 229. - Come.
- What is going on?
- 230. Who is it? - This young man.
He looked for you everywhere.
- 231. From the TV.
A private channel, right?
- 232. - Sawatzki, Fabian.
- Hitler, Adolf.
- 233. From the German Reich.
- 234. The manager said you have a program?
- 235. - Of course I have a program.
- Say it.
- 236. From 5:45 pm we shoot back.
Something like that?
- 237. If you quote my speech,
surely you know the rest.
- 238. - There is something else?
- I listen.
- 239. From now on, we will avenge bomb with bomb.
- 240. What do you know about Poland?
- 241. Poland's capital is Warsaw.
- 242. It is in all encyclopedias. Even a moth
could have gotten that from eating a book.
- 243. But what about practical knowledge?
You have 1.4 million men.
- 244. And just 30 days to conquer the
whole country. - Why only 30 days?
- 245. Where do you attack?
- 246. And what will you do to keep the
Romanians quiet? - Romanians?
- 247. Oh, pardon.
Who cares about the Romanians?
- 248. General Sawatzki looks neither left
nor right, he marches straight ahead.
- 249. No, Sawatzki just marches straight ahead.
The Polish an an easy enemy.
- 250. But what happens then?
- 251. All of a sudden our army
has little holes in the back.
- 252. And the blood of German heroes
wells through these holes.
- 253. Did our general forgot the
alliance between Poland and Romania?
- 254. You'll never find the path to
Poland, for no army in the whole world!
- 255. You do not even find the way to your own
- 256. I on the contrary, I always know
where my uniform is.
- 257. At the dry cleaners.
- 258. Sorry. You had me there.
- 259. You had prepared this, huh?
- 260. Of course.
Since June, it was all planned.
- 261. It's obvious. Fortunately,
I found you. This is my chance.
- 262. This is your chance.
- 263. I'll make you famous! You'll walk in contemporary
Germany and I follow you with my camera.
- 264. I like that idea.
- 265. You will have your uniform back until
- 266. Of course.
- 267. This is a Blitz cleaning.
- 268. Blitz-...
- 269. Oh God, I'm sorry.
It's very embarrassing.
- 270. I'm really sorry.
- 271. You were right.
- 272. He is really apart.
- 273. And he is not playing a role.
He's just him.
- 274. - Who are you talking about?
- Adolf Hitler.
- 275. Oh.
- 276. All I need is money.
- 277. I don't need a lot...
- 278. Just a little.
- 279. Mom, it's a good investment.
- 280. Do you need your car the next week?
- 281. Is this the vehicle?
- 282. - You can't call that a vehicle.
- I know, it's not...
- 283. - It has no anti-mine armor.
- I have clothes.
- 284. Sawatzki, you fool! I should condemn you to
the firing squad for this.
- 285. Why are you laughing?
You think this is funny?
- 286. In such moments, I miss my nice SS.
- 287. You still have to pay the newspaper
and the chocolate. It's 26,40 euros.
- 288. 26 euros? Hmm.
- 289. You have done a great
service to your country.
- 290. You will tell your grandchildren
about this achievement.
- 291. It is priceless. Farewell.
- 292. By the way, what is your real name?
- 293. Adolf Hitler.
How many times do I have to tell you?
- 294. Yes, really.
- 295. What a coincidence.
- 296. Please, you have a name as well. And I don't
go "Oh, what a coincidence!" when I hear that.
- 297. But you look really like him.
Everything, the mustache, the hair.
- 298. Your way of speaking.
Just like one knows you.
- 299. And you look completely
different as you're named?
- 300. You are right again.
- 301. The Führer in northern Germany.
- 302. Here at dunes of Sylt,
swept by wind and waves.
- 303. There he stand, the Führer.
- 304. He looks at the sea. And probably
thinks of England.
- 305. Those who are going through a creative
crisis have the weirdest suggestions.
- 306. Sawatzki wanted to film 'The
Führer Visits The Bank'...
- 307. Or 'The Führer To The Sea'.
Preferably in swimming trunks.
- 308. Goebbels would have turned in his grave.
- 309. Is there a problem with the TV?
- 310. This is the TV?
- 311. What an advanced technology.
- 312. What a fantastic way for propaganda.
- 313. Why do we see a cook?
- 314. There have be more interesting things
in Germany or the world than this cook?
- 315. Obviously not at this time.
- 316. Eileen discovers her favorite dish:
Red jelly with vanilla sauce.
- 317. - What a delight...
- 318. - The sausage is...
- And with my best friend ...!
- 319. I had hoped for some sex,
but there was nothing.
- 320. - I threatened him with my lawyer...
- They are talking absolute baloney!
- 321. And this matron of a judge just nods
with a straight face?
- 322. Fortunately Goebbels
did not see that!
- 323. My wife bribed you too.
- 324. You want to reap this
filth with a 8.8 flak battery.
- 325. It was now clear to me, which topics I
would cover in Sawatzkis TV reports.
- 326. Politics.
- 327. We are driving across the
country interviewing people...
- 328. on current topics
and sensitive subjects.
- 329. I see. In my opinion the
biggest problem are the wages.
- 330. Do you have the feeling of having a voice
in our democracy?
- 331. No. I do not vote on principle.
- 332. I think the elections are rigged
Because nothing changes.
- 333. I come from the former East Germany.
- 334. We had to make an cross
on the ballot where needed.
- 335. Here it is the same. Now the crosses are
placed elsewhere behind our backs. Really.
- 336. Everyone is afraid to speak up.
- 337. We can not say anything. If voice my
concerns I'm suddenly xenophobic.
- 338. The foreign children behave like wild-lings.
They throw stuff at my window.
- 339. And when I complain about them,
their parents threaten to stab me.
- 340. Exactly. I'll address that.
- 341. Can I take a picture of you?
- 342. - My name is Annett by the way.
- My name is Adolf. Nice to meet you.
- 343. What did I expect? The democracy had little
effect on people in my decades of absence.
- 344. - But we could change a lot.
- What, for example?
- 345. - The labor camps.
- Labor camps, indeed.
- 346. - I am well.
- Me too.
- 347. - I say things as they are.
- Of course. I'll take care of the camps.
- 348. - I will.
- I will help you.
- 349. We also have this problem in Germany.
- 350. What problems do you mean?
- 351. All these shady bearded people
should be thrown out.
- 352. No matter where.
- 353. - They could go home.
- Well, some were born here.
- 354. - You still have to return them.
- To the place they origin from?
- 355. Where they want. And they should stay there
- Who exactly do you mean?
- 356. Well, these Salafists.
- 357. Yes, out and away.
- 358. The suppressed anger and discontent of
the population reminded me of 1930.
- 359. But at the time this fitting
expression did not exist :
- 360. Disenchantment with politics...
- 361. Who knows humans, loves animals.
- 362. That's right.
- 363. What do you think are
the problems of Germany?
- 364. More and more migrants arrive.
- 365. I don't like that a lot.
- 366. But we little people can do nothing
- 367. If many small people, men and women,
- 368. To elect a big strong man?
Then we can change things.
- 369. That's true.
- 370. This mixing of races is not good either.
- 371. Take the German shepherd.
- 372. If the shepherd mates with
a dachshund, what do you get?
- 373. A shepherd-dachshund.
- 374. - And what does that look like?
- 375. Imagine two shepherd-dachshunds
- 376. You will never get a shepherd again
And the shepherd will be gone forever.
- 377. - Exactly.
- The race will disappear.
- 378. And this is what happens in
Germany at the moment. - Right.
- 379. The IQ, the percent from Africa...
- 380. And I speak only of Africa,
arriving here in Germany...
- 381. Ranges on average between 40 and 50.
- 382. Germany had more than 80 at one time.
- 383. - You mean the IQ was in the past above 80?
- 80 and sometimes higher. Here in Germany.
- 384. And it is how much now?
- 385. I think... the IQ is now
about 60, tops. Maximum.
- 386. But the more migrants arrive...
- 387. - The more will the IQ decrease?
- It will.
- 388. - Right.
- That's how it is.
- 389. I'll tell you one thing. And I swear that to you: I
will take a bullet for my country, if necessary.
- 390. A few keywords as bait sufficed.
- 391. And they bit the hook.
- 392. If you think of Ebola. That
wasn't a problem here before.
- 393. All these people landed here,
and now we our first victim of Ebola.
- 394. Of course.
And this is due to what, according to you?
- 395. Only because we Germans
aren't allowed to speak up.
- 396. Because the stigmas are still present.
- 397. I have to be honest with you,
I do not agree with that.
- 398. I am very determined.
I am not an extremist...
- 399. But I will always vote right wing.
- 400. Politicians are filling their own pockets.
- 401. I'm surprised that the
millions of people like you...
- 402. Do not go to this amusement park called parliament with
pitchforks and ask: 'What are you doing with our money?'
- 403. But the German man is not a
- 404. Would you follow me?
- 405. The timing is wrong.
I have to work.
- 406. - What gave you the idea for the mustache?
- The war.
- 407. I had to trim it to fit into my gas mask.
- 408. How did it look before that?
- 409. A large mustache,
like emperor Wilhelm?
- 410. - This far.
- 411. You had one like that? - Yes, but then the
gas attacks started and I trimmed it.
- 412. And then it fit perfectly into the
gas mask. - Good story you created.
- 413. - You know what? We will get you a dog.
- Yes. A nice, big shepherd.
- 414. Yes. Yes, exactly.
- 415. - Is there anything else he can do but run?
- He can sit, lie down...
- 416. I breed dogs especially for families.
- 417. My dogs are my children.
- 418. My problem child.
I found him...
- 419. It is cute, this little pooch.
- 420. Come to your uncle.
- 421. My little boy.
Uncle has always loved his dogs.
- 422. It's adorable.
Can we borrow a dog?
- 423. No. I do not know you.
I have to trust the people.
- 424. - They are very sensitive.
- We would take good care of him.
- 425. The Führer loves animals.
He gets along well with them.
- 426. - They come to him...
- Get off me, dirty mutt!
- 427. When you're on the road,
animals come to him...
- 428. Was it absolutely necessary?
- 429. Yes. It is the only language he understood
- 430. - Give me that gun.
- No. It belongs to me.
- Give me that gun!
- 431. You can not walk around with
an armed gun just like that.
- 432. You can't call that
'Method Acting' anymore.
- 433. I keep it.
- 434. What is that noise?
- 435. What is it? This noise?
- 436. This is hip hop.
- 437. Nigga, Nigga. What does it mean?
- 438. It's a compliment, more or less.
- 439. A compliment?
- 440. Bullshit. Nigga is an insult
for Negroes, even a child knows that.
- 441. You think I was born yesterday?
- 442. 'Nigga' means friend,
brother... Just Nigga. Friend.
- 443. Friend? Nigga?
- 444. Hey, Nigga.
- 445. - How are you, Nigga?
- Keep it. Stop.
- 446. - What is it, Nigga?
- No, stop it.
- 447. Get your act together!
- 448. A real coward degenerate.
- 449. But wait.
I will make you a man.
- 450. It's just a dead dog.
- 451. Must send it by registered
- Later. Not now.
- 452. Again this blow fly.
- 453. Sawatzki, what do you want?
- 454. I'm doing a movie.
This will be a hit.
- 455. No, please.
Give me a chance.
- 456. You'll love it. Otherwise,
I'll never bother you again.
- 457. - Give me just one more chance.
- Fine, but this is the last.
- 458. Thank you.
We just have a small problem.
- 459. We're almost out of money.
You have to cover my costs...
- 460. The connection is bad.
- 461. You shake your phone.
And you stutter.
- 462. What have you done?
- 463. - I wanted to swat a fly.
- This is the car of my mother.
- 464. Are you nuts?
We're already out of money!
- 465. - What will we do?
- Quit your whining, Sawatzki.
- 466. Where would I be now, if
I had not done politics?
- 467. Painter.
- 468. Hello.
Do you want us to do your portrait?
- 469. - What?
- A portrait.
- 470. - Of Hitler?
- No, you.
- 471. I'm done.
- 472. Is this a joke? A caricature?
- 473. Absolutely you.
- 474. - Do you like it?
- 475. - I'm afraid I to say no.
- How do you see yourself?
- 476. As a vagabond.
- 477. I have done my best.
This is what happens to vagabonds.
- 478. These are the tears you will cry.
- 479. Hang the picture to your wall and yourself
next to it.
- 480. If in 2014 someone arrived in the
central square of Bayreuth...
- 481. And imitates Hitler
and if the public tolerates this...
- 482. Then this is sad for Germany.
- 483. If it were up to me,
I would send you fleeing.
- 484. And you said nobody will donate...
- 485. - Are you married, Sawatzki?
- 486. - That's what I thought.
- What do you mean by that?
- 487. To seduce women, it takes
courage. And courage is what you lack.
- 488. You don't seduce a woman by hesitating.
- 489. One has to gather all his strength
and then, Sawatzki: Attack!
- 490. You could write a new guide in the style
of Hitler: Mein Kampf With My Wife.
- 491. I like you, Sawatzki.
- 492. Come.
Touch the fence.
- 493. Fear not? Come here.
- 494. It's nothing.
- 495. I felt nothing.
- 496. It's wonderful.
- 497. Haven't you seen me in the 30s?
- 498. I thought, 'I know'.
- 499. - We just said: He looks like...
- 500. Exactly.
- 501. - It's me.
- Do you like the CSU?
- 502. - Anymore.
- Who do you prefer?
- 503. - I would form a coalition with the Greens.
- The Greens? Yes.
- 504. That would be nice. - The protection of the environment
is just like the protection of the motherland.
- 505. Protecting the environment is good
and it is a Christian value.
- 506. - Not all was bad in the past.
- No, you can't say that.
- 507. - The politics made it bad.
- Do not whine about the past.
- 508. On the contrary. We must learn from it.
So that is never ever repeats.
- 509. It won't repeat itself. This
time we will do it right.
- 510. - This is a naive idea.
- Not at all.
- 511. - We will do things the right way.
- Not naive.
- 512. - Would you support me?
- Under no circumstances.
- 513. - I would not support you.
- Do you have a pen?
- 514. I would like to note the address.
- 515. For the first wave of arrests.
Then we'll see.
- 516. I'm not afraid at all.
- 517. Germany, I love you!
- 518. It stings.
- 519. - He has to undress.
- It burns...
- 520. Fuck you Germany.
You're all fucking Nazis.
- 521. You let something like that slide?
- 522. - Dirty traitor.
- Hang him from the tree!
- 523. Here's what happens to parasites.
- 524. - Down with Germany.
- Do not tolerate it. Get him!
- 525. - Take a picture with me and Hitler please.
- Yes, you and Hitler.
- 526. I love Hitler.
- 527. - Can I hug you?
- I would love it.
- 528. Hitler's walking around. Just like that.
- 529. - Hitler selfie! Yeah!
- He watched too much 'The Downfall'.
- 530. - He did not age at all.
- They are making a film.
- 531. Sawatzki, you scare me.
- 532. This video already has
more than a million views.
- 533. How many? - I just put it
online, more than a million.
- 534. - And I have much more material.
- That can't be true.
- 535. It is courageous. Arrogant.
- 536. It's 'In your face'...
- 537. What do you think?
- 538. Have you told anybody else?
- 539. Good. Give me the contact
details and the material.
- 540. - No need. He's here.
- 541. Sensen...
- 542. Brink. Hello.
- 543. Sawatzki, can you come with me?
- 544. This is not a circus. Again, since your
franc has not fallen:
- 545. You take your clown with you and get out
of here. - Mr. Hitler, don't go in there.
- 546. Mr. Hitler, you can not...
- 547. - Sensenbrink, are you really that desperate?
- Not you.
- 548. - I think you're right.
- About what?
- 549. The situation is desperate.
Let's save Germany together.
- 550. Great. Good idea. Introduction
is over. Come. - One minute.
- 551. How do you want to save Germany?
- 552. Do you like to drink coffee?
- 553. Occasionally.
- 554. You there.
- 555. - Do you like to drink coffee?
- 556. - Where does your coffee come from?
- Starbucks usually.
- 557. Who is responsible for that?
- 558. For all these preservatives in it?
Certainly not Mr. Starbuck.
- 559. It remains in the shadows.
No one wants to take responsibility.
- 560. That's why we need a man, a leadership!
Responsible with body and soul!
- 561. Germany has to know again:
- 562. The Highway
was not designed by some buffoon!
- 563. No, it was the Führer.
- 564. When you eat your bread in the evening,
you know it comes from the baker.
- 565. And if you invade the rest of the Czech Republic
in the morning, you know it was the Führer.
- 566. You didn't prepare this, right?
- 567. Why, Mrs. Bellini?
- 568. The stony foundation of my ideology allows me to
draw the right conclusions in every situation.
- 569. Astonishing. Mr. Sensenbrink, please find
the right TV format for this man. - Sure.
- 570. - One more thing, Mr...
- 571. We agree that
Jews as a topic are not funny?
- 572. You are absolutely right, Mrs. Bellini.
- 573. I have rarely met
- 574. Riefenstahl was one.
And Bellini is the same mold.
- 575. Her slender, strong body
keeps her posture straight.
- 576. She is alert, always ready
to react quickly and appropriately.
- 577. Like a lurking wolf.
- 578. When she is stressed, she takes a slightly
bigger puff from her electronic cigarette.
- 579. But other than that, she is always
in control. An admirable woman.
- 580. - How did it go?
- As expected.
- 581. - Mr. Sensenbrink, how did he perform?
- 582. - Inside.
- Oh yes. Well, well, well.
- 583. So I am back in business?
I'm bursting with ideas.
- 584. - I will contact you.
- You to hire me again.
- 585. Otherwise I'll take Hitler with me.
- 586. Okay. I'll try to find you
a rewarding job.
- 587. This is temporary, said Sensenbrink.
Until a position is vacant.
- 588. But this new actor
really stands apart.
- 589. I have trouble believing
it is not the real Hitler.
- 590. I know.
- 591. And you discovered him?
- 592. Would you like to grab a coffee some time?
- 593. Sorry, every time I see you...
- 594. - You know what I mean?
- No, Mr. Sawatzki.
- 595. But if you want a date...
- 596. You are friends of Franziska?
- 597. Obviously.
- 598. And you are Emos?
Or Gothics or how do you say?
- 599. No, we are Satanists.
- 600. Nice.
- 601. - That's Fabian, grandmother.
- I will not sign anything.
- 602. You do not have to.
Where are the tea bags?
- 603. What a lovely interior.
- 604. This cake is delicious. Have you made it?
- 605. Why are you fucking with her?
- 606. She suffers from dementia.
And you ask...
- 607. If she made a
cake with almonds and strawberries.
- 608. - Are you a sadist?
- 609. Your new... Reich
- 610. That's Mr. Hitler, that's Michael.
Do you mind?
- Good day.
- 611. - It works.
- What is it?
- 612. - You can laugh over there, Michael.
- Can I come back later?
- 613. We'll see.
- 614. I'll get you later
for the training.
- 615. I do not need training.
- 616. - We call it 'tuning'.
- No need either.
- 617. - If modern television...
- No need for it. I need a typewriter.
- 618. Krömeier. This is Ms. Krömeier.
She will assist you. - I'm a pro.
- 619. - Hello, sir.
- Not sir. It's 'Mein Führer'.
- 620. - And greet me properly.
- I knew it. I can play a role.
- 621. - Hello, Mein Führer.
- Ms. Krömeier, lower your hand.
- 622. Should I shout it?
Or shout it differently?
- 623. Ms. Krömeier, do me a favor
and stop shouting.
- 624. He's right. Play the secretary
and connect him to the world out there.
- 625. Then she showed me one of the most
beautiful inventions of mankind.
- 626. The computer. Back in the days,
these computers were not my thing.
- 627. For the troops too big.
- 628. But then the computers
become smaller and more compact.
- 629. Then Douglas Engelbart arrived
and invented this mouse gadget.
- 630. I will take this from you.
- 631. With this, you can move the
cursor on the screen. Try it.
- 632. - With the mouse?
- Yes, just double click on the left side.
- 633. You're doing very well, Mr. Hitler,
for your first time.
- 634. What name will we use
for your email address?
- 635. Mine, of course. Adolf Hitler.
- 636. - Is this your real name?
- No, of course not.
- 637. - I'm Shmuel Rosenzweig.
- Good. That's cool, Shmuel.
- 638. - Do you write that with 'ch'?
- I was joking, Ms. Krömeier!
- 639. - Adolf. Hitler is already taken.
- What? Taken? Someone stole my name!
- 640. - Another name, then?
- A pseudonym, right?
- 641. - Kind of.
- Well, use...
- 642. Use Wolf. Wolf... Wolfsschanze.
- 643. - Wolfsschanze 6 is available.
- My Goodness, I'm not Wolfsschanze 6.
- 644. What was it called again?
- 645. Obersalzberg. Berg, Ms Krömeier. Berg.
- 646. Try 'New Reich Chancellery'.
I always liked it.
- 647. And she showed me something else.
A technological miracle: the internet!
- 648. Type anything. Anything
you're interested in.
- 649. World Supremacy. And search. And now you see
all the information about world supremacy.
- 650. Great, huh?
- 651. The name Wikipedia already illustrates
the inventiveness of the Arias.
- 652. Pedia as in encyclopedia...
- 653. Wiki and as in the
thirst for exploration of the Vikings.
- 654. - Are you crying, Mein Führer?
- 655. I'll cry too.
- 656. I know guys like Sensenbrink.
- 657. Sensenbrink hopes to be a winner.
- 658. But it is only an accessory
- 659. So he dreads the moment
where success eludes him...
- 660. And where he is not even
an accessory of success.
- 661. That can't work.
Hitler in prime time?
- 662. The Jewish Council will kill us.
- 663. - Bellini thinks bigger than you.
- Just wait.
- 664. I'll put Hitler in the show 'Sick, Bro!'.
- 665. The TV critics will make a lot of trouble.
- 666. This thing with Hitler
will finally put an end to Katja Bellini!
- 667. Asylum seekers, gypsies,
minorities, I like it.
- 668. Jews, foreigners, homosexuals
and concentration camps.
- 669. Good themes. Even
I can think of good jokes for that.
- 670. I want you to create
gags. One liner.
- 671. Positive, with a touch of irony?
I do not understand.
- 672. - One liner. They should be funny.
- Racist jokes are racist.
- I know.
- 673. I like it.
- 674. - You like racism?
- If anyone can handle racism...
- 675. It's us.
- 676. He has to, if we want to be credible.
- 677. That's better.
There are no taboos.
- 678. No limits. And if you see a limit,
please feel free to cross it.
- 679. Salafists and Jews have a lot in common.
- 680. Circumcised, hooked nose
- 681. I asked Jews
to rate their trip to...
- 682. Auschwitz. They all
awarded one star.
- 683. What does a Jewish pedophile say?
If have some candy for you ... on sale.
- 684. Sorry for laughing.
- 685. A Salafist hears his child screaming.
'That's real terror.'
- 686. The driving instructor asked me where the
gas is. "Second door on the right.'
- 687. Sayings change. Before 'to dust you shall
return' meant holiday to Auschwitz.
- 688. I don't know. That's what you want?
- 689. Exactly.
- 690. I just wanted to say hello.
- 691. - Pleasure.
- Mine too.
- 692. It looks great.
- 693. Christoph, you have a moment?
- 694. It's a great idea.
Hitler in the show.
- 695. Do I have no say in this at all anymore?
- 696. I do not understand the concept of
my own show.
- 697. It's funny.
- 698. Hitler is still a dangerous topic,
- 699. Yes, but your
show is all about dangerous topics.
- 700. I suppose this will be a one time thing?
I have your word?
- 701. Two. You have two words.
- 702. That's enough.
- 703. Could you get us something
to drink, Jeanette?
- 704. My name is Janine.
- 705. The show is live.
- 706. But fear not.
- 707. Just be yourself.
- 708. 'Sick, Bro'
confirmed all that I heard about it.
- 709. Witzigman played a lot of roles:
a black American president...
- 710. A Muslim, or another minority to make
short work of the current politics.
- 711. I do erotic diet.
- 712. In the morning apple jam, at noon plum
jam and in the evening jam in the bed.
- 713. The transition was made with a
Witzigman phrase uttered without flinching:
- 714. Ladies and gentleman, for centuries
he seemed gone. Now he is back.
- 715. Cheer loudly for Adolf Hitler.
- 716. All or nothing. It starts.
- 717. Welcome, dear Adolf, in 'Sick...
- 718. Bro'.
- 719. Good day.
- 720. In this case I say:
cast off the bombs!
- 721. Facing myself the audience gets anxious.
- 722. They try to compare my face to
the Hitler imitators they know.
- 723. I see their insecurity...
- 724. which I transform into heavy
silence, just by looking at them.
- 725. - Is that part of the show?
- Not in this length.
- 726. It's a blackout?
- 727. An assistant holds up a sign,
as if I had forgotten my text.
- 728. It was obvious that
facing this apparent inactivity...
- 729. Witzigman, this amateur,
would start to sweat.
- 730. What does that mean?
What is going on?
- 731. - Will he do something?
- We have to do something. It is live.
- 732. - Take the relay, Michael.
- No, wait. Give him time.
- 733. Witzigman did not understand the power
of silence. He was scared of it.
- 734. I let the air flow into my lungs...
- 735. And I gave a sound to the silence.
- 736. There, I see someone
- 737. Written on it a text I have to read.
- 738. The text is a joke.
- 739. A joke about foreigners.
- 740. Why should I do jokes
- 741. When you have rats at home, you don't call
a clown but an exterminator.
- 742. The TV in my hotel is that thin.
- 743. It is a
miracle of the human genius.
- 744. But what do we see on this TV?
Nothing but garbage.
- 745. When times are tough, people want
trivial entertainment, I understand.
- 746. That's why we produced
'The Punch Bowl" in1944.
- 747. But though can these times be
- 748. that we punish the people with such
intellectually challenged nonsense?
- 749. - He's right.
- In what kind country do we live?
- 750. Youth poverty.
- 751. Retirement poverty.
- 752. The birth rate lowest
- 753. No wonder. Who still wants to
have children in this country?
- 754. We storm right toward the abyss.
- 755. But we do not see it, because on
- 756. You can not see the abyss.
- 757. We see a cooking show.
- 758. I will continue to fight against the TV...
- 759. Until not only we see it
, but until we make it past the abyss.
- 760. It is 20 h 45 and from
now on we will air back.
- 761. It's getting late.
- 762. I forgot to call home.
- 763. - You're married?
- No, I'm not marr...
- 764. No, I live with my my my...
- 765. Mu... - What? Say again.
- 766. Flatmate.
- 767. - Actually my mother.
- Do you want to stay overnight?
- 768. On the couch.
- 769. No touching
- No, I would never touch you.
- 770. Who's talking about here?
- 771. Not so loud.
You'll wake grandmother.
- 772. And Margot too.
- 773. I do not want this asshole in my show.
Is the director asleep? - That's enough.
- 774. - I'll never forgive you.
- Shut up.
- 775. Well, my friend...
- 776. That's enough. Thank you.
- 777. Shut up, Katja.
- 778. - Stop this bullshit.
- Get your hands of the Führer!
- Hundred times we've seen your act.
- 779. Asshole! You are a real cunt!
- 780. We'll put the Führer in each and
every broadcast, every format.
- 781. Breakfast TV, celebrities dinner, everything
we can get. It will become a hit. Great.
- 782. Thank you very much and
have a safe trip home.
- 783. Ladies and gentlemen, were
excited about today's guest.
- 784. Is it wrong to say that he conquered Germany
like a Blitz? But that's just the way it is.
- 785. Make some noise for Adolf Hitler.
- 786. You wanted to be a painter and it didn't
work out. Was it a lack of talent?
- 787. No, it was destiny itself that
wanted me to become a politician.
- 788. As these provocative rappers?
Yelling on a box?
- 789. - But then when everybody's looking?
- It is not about provocation...
- 790. But the welfare of the German people.
And a Führer is nothing without his people.
- 791. It's like Mozart without a piano.
- 792. He could fiddle with his sister.
But when we take his violin away too?
- 793. - What is your piano?
- The people.
- 794. - I play piano with the people.
- The black keys too?
- 795. The blacks also. When it
is necessary to push them.
- 796. Am I allowed to ask, what are
your plans for the future?
- 797. Making Germany great again and ensure
the survival of the German people.
- 798. - Do I have to go?
- Even for you, we have jobs.
- 799. - Surely.
- At the Highway, for example.
- 800. They always need worker. Yes, at the
toll booths. - Or for road maintenance.
- 801. You must stay Hitler?
- 802. Of course. Otherwise I'll get nowhere.
- 803. So there is no time you
are off Hitler duty?
- 804. No, no. It never happens.
- 805. But there is also no time your are
off Thadeusz duty. This is your fate.
- 806. - And fate has chosen you...
- You are a small screw.
- 807. - In the vast machinery of time.
- But you...
- 808. I am the great steering wheel.
You are a small screw.
- 809. There a Germans making their way
from one jungle camp to another.
- 810. It's worse than the two world wars
I have experienced.
- 811. We storm toward the abyss.
- 812. But we do not see it.
- 813. The 2nd World War, it was not that great.
Now we have a new comedian...
- 814. And he imitated Hitler! - What's wrong
with him? Why do I have these glasses on?
- 815. - A famous rebel anyway, this guy...
- He said on TV that...
- 816. TV is trash.
And I was like "we keep watching this!".
- 817. Should we take it seriously,
- 818. But the topics he covers are serious. And
somehow I believe he's right about them...
- 819. The question is: Is Germany
ready for this kind of comedy?
- 820. There is a great public debate on refugees.
- 821. So no, Michael Witzigman, it's not just
the ratings, regardless of the cost.
- 822. He should not be underestimated.
In the past, he talked a lot too...
- 823. And put most of it into practice.
- 824. I do not know if it was
positive or negative.
- 825. And now you have that perfect look Hitler.
- 826. The sad this is that it is
not wrong what he says.
- 827. The youth poverty,
retirement poverty, unemployment.
- 828. Chancellor or YouTube star?
He's got the talent for both.
- 829. A child in this country
in such a country.
- 830. Do I want to bring a child into this world?
- 831. I think he was wonderful,
I will follow him. Check him out.
- 832. Yesterday in 'Sick, Bro'...
- 833. I hate you all except Hitler.
- 834. Brown gold.
The bittersweet seduction of Adolf H.
- 835. Of all people the Führer pinpoints the
problems. Everything is positive.
- 836. Real enthusiasm everywhere.
- 837. This looks serious.
- 838. Stop that crap, dirty Jewish pig.
- 839. I have not laughed that much in a while.
- 840. It was a evidence of incapacity.
- 841. That it took months before I even knew
- 842. That there are people who feel called to continue
the work of the National Socialist party.
- 843. The NPD, if you look more closely, the NPD
is only opposed to the death penalty...
- 844. Finally, for the death penalty for
pedophiles. For, for justice.
- 845. If you want to phrase it like that,
we are fighting only for our rights.
- 846. We need a little
more democracy, yes.
- 847. For someone to impose the law,
- 848. We will do it like that, period.
- 849. You are absolutely right. It is also my kind of
democracy. Absolutely my understanding of democracy.
- 850. How do you see Germany
in general? What would you change?
- 851. A huge issue for us
is the reform of federal finances.
- 852. And another issue is
the education politics.
- 853. The government has to
have more responsibility.
- 854. Finally, I feel...
- 855. He doesn't seem to like it...
- 856. This sledgehammer method,
us the 'right-wings'...
- 857. This is not nice.
- 858. You're cooking for
National Socialism since a year?
- 859. For Germany, actually.
- 860. We are primarily Germans
and besides that socialists.
- 861. Destiny gave the German people such a
fantastic way to spread propaganda...
- 862. And you use it preparing a lousy stew!
This is madness.
- 863. These guys want to inherit the National Socialism?
They are nothing! Nothing! Nothing at all!
- 864. Building the fourth Reich?
They could not even assemble an IKEA shelf.
- 865. The political situation is good,
as perfidious as it sounds.
- 866. Of course we can not be happy...
- 867. If 200 to 400 asylum seekers
arrive in Munich every week.
- 868. I totally agree with you. The worse the
situation, the better for people like us.
- 869. - It's good politically.
- 870. I need people like you.
- 871. I want you to fight
in the next war.
- 872. At the front.
- 873. You would obey all my orders?
- 874. Turn that thing off.
- 875. If you were him, probably yes.
- 876. Thinking of Germany at night
- 877. Just puts all thought of sleep to flight.
- 878. And that's the truth.
- 879. Because of his poem
I had tears in my eyes.
- 880. - How many people can you recruit?
- More than 500.
- 881. More than 500? 2000?
- 882. They walk ahead and bash our ideas
in the heads of the intellectuals.
- 883. No problem. But they will not act
if there is no just cause.
- 884. Course. The content is essential.
- 885. - Most are willing to die for it.
- 886. - I want to die for my country.
- You see? That is what I need.
- 887. - I join you.
- Men just like you.
- 888. - I'm ready to strike.
- Stay strong.
- 889. Stay safe, Schnappi.
Strong as Krupp steel...
- 890. fast as a greyhound, tough as leather!
- 891. - For Germany.
- To Germany. And the cause.
- 892. - Bye, you Niggas.
- What, Nigga?
- 893. Negroes.
- 894. We're no Negroes.
- 895. The Brown House in Munich
was nothing amazing back then.
- 896. But this ramshackle hut in
Berlin-Köpenick was pitiful.
- 897. The building itself
looked so miserable.
- 898. - What is it?
- Our nameplate.
- 899. Such a small plate is a sign of cowardice
in the eyes of the enemy. Step aside!
- 900. Stop.
It's our office. Hello...
- 901. Will you please...
- 902. Are you even allowed to film here?
- 903. A national movement that is
hiding behind the rules?
- 904. Where is your leader?
- 905. President, you mean?
- 906. - Who should I announce?
- The name's Hitler.
- 907. More gas. In quotation marks.
As if you should not give more gas.
- 908. - That's Canal 7?
- This is for Germany.
- 909. That's great. Mr. Hitler.
- 910. Ulf Birne, president of the
National Democratic Party.
- 911. Sit down. We have to talk.
- 912. Pleasure.
- 913. Do you represent the national cause?
- 914. Well, you have left your
spot open for some time.
- 915. I have to manage my time.
- 916. But what did you do in the meantime?
- 917. Our comrades...
- 918. Comrades are these, we
shared the trenches with.
- 919. It does not apply to
anyone here but me.
- 920. We, National Democrats... - National Democrats...
National Democracy what does that even mean?
- 921. What is that supposed to be?
- 922. National Socialist politics requires a
notion of democracy not suitable as a name!
- 923. How stupid can one be? Have you read
my book? - It is hard to find here.
- 924. Is this a excuse? You regret having
read it? Or not having read it?
- 925. Or did not you understand it?
- 926. Could you turn off the camera?
- 927. No. You've wasted enough time.
- 928. Every word you utter annihilates
decades of progress for the cause.
- 929. - And the race ideology?
- Germany to Ger...
- 930. Whom else? The Polish?
- 931. This is the best man
you had at hand?
- 932. Well, good luck.
- 933. Where is Mrs. Bellini office?
- 934. There, but first I have to tell you...
- 935. No, we'll find it. Thank you.
- 936. - The cops and the prosecutor are there.
- Earlier than expected.
- 937. - What can I do for you?
- The proc is there.
- 938. - Göttlicher, prosecution.
- Good day, Katja Bellini.
- 939. A complaint was filed
- 940. Who filed the complaint?
- 941. - It was anonymous.
- Oh, a traitor.
- 942. What does that mean for us
- 943. Do we have to cancel the
- 944. For now you can continue to broadcast.
- 945. For my part I find the show sensational.
- 946. His way to keep...
And this firmness.
- 947. The complaint was surely
filed by leftist idiots.
- 948. Do not worry,
there will surely be a dismissal.
- 949. - What should we do with the dog?
- The dog?
- 950. - I have to pay the bill for the dead dog.
- What dog?
- 951. The dog that died during filming.
How do I enter that in the books?
- 952. Depreciation?
- 953. I'll do it.
- 954. Very kind.
- 955. - Heil Hitler.
- What's up?
- 956. You ask me? A huge pile of shit.
Nazi shit that's what it is.
- 957. And everyone shouts 'Hurray!'
- 958. That's what's up! This is the most
disgusting, diabolical, inhuman thing...
- 959. - You are drunk.
- You are sober.
- 960. You do all that clear mind.
- 961. And another thing: Do you know
what kind of people cheer for him?
- 962. Not because they think he is funny
or ironic or something like that.
- 963. They like what he says.
They think he is right!
- 964. And now I ask you, Ms. Katja
Bellini, is that okay with you?
- 965. - Or don't you care about that at all?
- And what is with all the good press?
- 966. I don't know. That's written by idiots,
- 967. Who are afraid to miss the double meaning.
But there is none with Mr. Hitler.
- 968. Hitler is simply an asshole.
- 969. A big pile of shit. And you're on
top of that brown pile of shit.
- 970. - You are the pile of shit boss.
- 971. You are not a deflated.
- 972. You are not stupid,
like many others.
- 973. You're obsessed with your career.
- 974. - Warning.
- It was painful. Okay.
- 975. Goodbye, Mrs. Goebbels.
- 976. I have a confession to make.
We checked your background.
- 977. So the result surely reassured you.
- 978. On the one hand, yes.
We found nothing on you.
- 979. - And the other side?
- We found nothing at all.
- 980. As if you never existed.
- 981. And you want to know
if I really existed?
- 982. We must ensure that we do not work
with something like the real Hitler...
- 983. - How do I say that?
- Indeed, it would be high treason.
- 984. So you have never been a member
a right-wing party?
- 985. On the contrary. I helped to start one.
- 986. - A youthful mistake, I hope.
- Bullshit. In 1919, I was 30.
- 987. - It was not a youthful mistake.
- 988. When else?
I invented this trick myself.
- 989. The first 500
members were imaginary...
- 990. So it appeared that we had a lot of
- 991. Thank you for that warm welcome.
- 992. I'm glad you're here.
And you're here.
- 993. - How should I address you tonight?
- Mr. Hitler, that would suffice.
- 994. - You can also say Mein Führer, if you want.
- You're a comedian, right?
- 995. - Some see me as that.
- You feel comfortable in this role?
- 996. I feel comfortable in all roles.
- 997. I want to touch the people.
For this they have to listen.
- 998. - Therefore I am prepared to play the fool.
- What kind of man are you?
- 999. Many newspapers say you're crazy.
What do you think of that?
- 1000. - Do I look like a fool?
- A little yes.
- 1001. - Your eyes scare me.
- I can not do otherwise.
- 1002. - I am what I am.
- You think this is funny?
- 1003. Comic are the circumstances we live in. - I
doubt that anything you do is justified.
- 1004. Look what we found in
the clips you've shot.
- 1005. - What? What clip?
- Please look.
- 1006. - I must be able to trust people.
- You are not allowed to do this.
- 1007. - You have no right.
- What is it?
- 1008. - That's you!
- My dog...
- 1009. You think this is funny?
We're supposed to laugh at that?
- 1010. It was an accident.
It was not so bad.
- 1011. Yes, it was serious. Where did they get
that? - That's what I'm asking you!
- 1012. This is your kind of humor?
Why did you make this video?
- 1013. I shot this
dog because the dog sought it.
- 1014. It had bitten my finger.
- 1015. What I did, I would do to you. Do you
know what I would do to your studio ..?
- 1016. I refuse to be fired
because of a dog.
- 1017. CRAZY TV-HITLER FINALLY HE'S FIRED
- 1018. - Tragic. You have done your best.
- No false pity.
- 1019. I think Mr. Sensenbrink was honest.
- 1020. Everything is possible on TV.
The viewer forgives almost anything.
- 1021. But to kill a little dog?
The German soul will not forgive that.
- 1022. My wife and I got sick, seeing that.
- 1023. I wish you the best.
- 1024. You are in command now.
- 1025. Do not disappoint me.
- 1026. Certainly not.
- 1027. Hello. The station canceled
the hotel, can we sleep here?
- 1028. Please.
- 1029. Thank you, Madam.
Your help will...
- 1030. - Coming?
- in history.
- 1031. The path taken by destiny to
reach its destination is amazing.
- 1032. It promotes moments of crisis...
- 1033. And gives me the courage to
write a second great book.
- 1034. - What are you doing?
- I am writing a new book.
- 1035. - And?
- Completely crazy.
- 1036. It describes how he wakes up in the modern
Berlin. I am in it, you are in it.
- 1037. There's potential for a movie.
- 1038. I have a condition.
I want to film the adaptation of the book.
- 1039. The success was instant.
- 1040. NO HITLER = NO AUDIENCE
- 1041. 'LOOK WHO'S BACK'
- 1042. I respect the way Hitler
adapts to the new world.
- 1043. I don't kill anyone if it is
not absolutely necessary.
- 1044. Do not be afraid.
I am a nice guy.
- 1045. The Facebook casting for my new
bodyguards seemed promising.
- 1046. But the first
material left much to be desired.
- 1047. My God.
- 1048. And 30 more. Until you stop laughing.
- 1049. It amuses you?
- 1050. Go, enjoy it.
Are you having fun?
- 1051. Doesn't seem so funny anymore.
- 1052. Louder.
- 1053. 3 MONTHS LATER
- 1054. Mr. Sensenbrink, are ratings are
not even measurable anymore.
- 1055. Revenues from advertising are almost nil...
The liquidity of our station...
- 1056. The Witzigman show
will keep us afloat.
- 1057. Now we will broadcast
'Sick, Bro' five times a week.
- 1058. Witzigman works for Sat1 now.
'Sick, Bro' no longer exists.
- 1059. The ones that stay are Rugemon...
- 1060. Lummlich...
- 1061. Mancello.
- 1062. And Nils.
- 1063. What do you think you're doing?
- 1064. 'Sick, Bro' no longer exists?
I created that show!
- 1065. You're a bunch of incompetent losers!
- 1066. How am I supposed run a TV channel
if you all sabotage me?
- 1067. Out.
- 1068. Out, small light.
- 1069. Should we bring Hitler back?
- 1070. The people just can't hold
a grudge against Hitler.
- 1071. Even the haters buy his new book.
- 1072. - Just to read about his latest escapades.
- You can not do that.
- 1073. The book is selling like hotcakes.
They are working on a movie adaptation.
- 1074. We should get in on that.
- 1075. - You have always been against Hitler.
- Of course.
- 1076. But at that time I was not in charge.
- 1077. This looks great.
- 1078. This will be projected on the big screen?
- 1079. Who are you, anyway?
- 1080. - Cut. Stop.
- Who walked on the set?
- 1081. I thought you...
- 1082. Great, eh? A silicone mask.
- 1083. - Is that the real Sensenbrink?
- It's him.
- 1084. I wanted to see how you're doing.
I always believed in you.
- 1085. The time is right.
- 1086. You want one? Clever, eh,
with the mustache as a title?
- 1087. Awesome.
- 1088. And the funny thing: its price is 19.33.
- 1089. - As the year 1933.
- I understood.
- 1090. Christoph Sensenbrink, this
is Christoph Sensenbrink.
- 1091. I have waited so long for this moment.
- 1092. - I dream like you now.
- He plays my role?
- 1093. But nobody knows him.
Why not Benno Fürmann or Bruno Ganz...
- 1094. For such a small role?
That would be silly.
- 1095. - You already have a station for broadcast?
- We are currently negotiating.
- 1096. Pro7, RTL, ZDF, you name it
- 1097. I know.
All bark and no bite.
- 1098. You need a strong partner.
- 1099. We will raise your budget by one million
and distribute your film. Everyone wins.
- 1100. I'll be right back, Grandma.
- 1101. We finally succeeded..
- 1102. Will you take off your coat, Mr. Hitler?
- 1103. - Sorry to march in on you.
- It's impossible.
- 1104. It's an honor. Your granddaughter
is an admirable woman.
- 1105. This is Hitler.
- 1106. It's not true, Mrs. Krömeier.
She thinks he's the real deal.
- 1107. Think of your family.
- 1108. All these people. Dead.
- 1109. These days also make me angry.
- 1110. I will ensure that no
- 1111. Who is talking about bombs?
- 1112. None of them died because of the bombs
You've gassed them.
- 1113. - It's funny. Satirical.
- He looks the same.
- 1114. It is the same speech.
- 1115. At the time, people also have
laughed at him, at first.
- 1116. I know who you are.
- 1117. I have not forgotten.
- 1118. - Mrs.
- 1119. Outside, you vermin.
- 1120. Awful. Awful...
- 1121. Ms. Krömeier is Jewish.
- 1122. I'm surprised.
- 1123. - It's not that.
- You are disappointed.
- 1124. I should have been harder on this
old Jewish harpy. I understand.
- 1125. But as a politician
one has to set priorities.
- 1126. It's like the Olympic Games in 1936. No
persecution of Jews for 3 weeks.
- 1127. You can not once
forget the role?
- 1128. I understand that you like Ms. Krömeier.
- 1129. I understand it, Sawatzki.
- 1130. Perhaps there is not to much
Jewish blood in her veins.
- 1131. The body can absorb some Jewry.
- 1132. My God, what kind
of man are you?
- 1133. Now the three boys arrive.
- 1134. Yes, but what happened before?
How did you get here?
- 1135. - What happened before?
- I do not know.
- 1136. What? You have been teleported,
- 1137. What do you think, Fabian?
- 1138. Didn't you ask yourself
where he came from?
- 1139. A time travel?
Or he escaped from an asylum?
- 1140. - Let me pass.
- 1141. Stand back.
Don't you recognize me?
- 1142. How?
Because of that mustache?
- 1143. You stab Germany in the back.
You are a pig.
- 1144. A pig who does not deserve to live.
- 1145. You gave us a fright.
- 1146. Mrs. Bellini.
- 1147. - What is this?
- It's all for you.
- 1148. Look, Boris Becker. They all wish you a
- 1149. - Why?
- 1150. You were beaten up by neo-Nazis.
You are a hero of democracy.
- 1151. That's what Sigmar Gabriel said.
You're a hero.
- 1152. - Everything okay?
- I could not help laughing.
- 1153. These amateurs.
- 1154. Yes, these are enough.
It starts to rain.
- 1155. Let's finish the shoot!
- 1156. He just is lying there.
- 1157. HISTORIC LOCATION OF 'THE FÜHRER BUNKER'
- 1158. Where is he? - What are you doing
here? You should be at the set.
- 1159. He is real. I do not know how and why,
but this is the real Adolf Hitler...
- 1160. Yes, he is very authentic.
But we already know that a long time.
- 1161. You do not get it. It is Adolf Hitler,
not a comedian.
- 1162. Why don't you listen to me?
He is Hitler.
- 1163. - I do not understand you.
- History is going to repeat itself.
- 1164. How can I be more clear?
He has to be stopped. Do something.
- 1165. - My God, we have...
- Take a deep breath, okay?
- 1166. There is no time to lose.
- 1167. - I do not want any trouble...
- Good. We neither.
- 1168. Stop it.
- 1169. You've done fine. Very fine.
You are good Germans. Thank you.
- 1170. - I wondered where you were.
- You're him. You are him.
- 1171. I have never claimed otherwise.
- 1172. I am destined to separate myself
from my dearest companions.
- 1173. This way!
Yes, history repeats itself.
- 1174. You are trying again to fool
the people once again with your propaganda.
- 1175. You do not understand.
- 1176. In 1933 the people have not
been deceived by some kind of propaganda.
- 1177. A Führer was elected
and he outlined his plans with clarity.
- 1178. The Germans elected me.
- 1179. Move.
- 1180. - You are a monster.
- Am I?
- 1181. If so you have to condemn
those who elected this monster.
- 1182. Were they all monsters?
They were ordinary people.
- 1183. They chose to entrusted their
country to an extraordinary man.
- 1184. What do you want to do?
- 1185. No. But I'll stop you.
- 1186. You never asked yourself
why people follow me?
- 1187. For the bottom of themselves,
they are like me.
- 1188. They share the same values.
- 1189. And that's why you
are not going to shoot.
- 1190. You can not get rid of me.
- 1191. I am part of you.
Of all of you.
- 1192. And not everything was bad.
- 1193. And that was the last scene!
- 1194. Silence. The boss wants to speak.
- 1195. It's great that everyone
- 1196. But we must also think of our companions...
- 1197. That are no longer present.
- 1198. A comedy about Hitler,
will it work?
- 1199. There were German comedies
before and after Hitler.
- 1200. It has given us a new
dimension to entertainment.
- 1201. Not even Loriot managed to do that.
- 1202. What would happen if the real Hitler
came back? Would history repeat itself?
- 1203. For 70 years everyone is fixated on this.
- 1204. Students are tired of hearing
about the Third Reich.
- 1205. We should have a little more confidence.
- 1206. He's back He's back here again
- 1207. He's back I was told
- 1208. That he hasn't met me yet
- 1209. I do not understand
- 1210. I wonder:
What has happened?
- 1211. He's back, but not with me
- 1212. And he does not ring my door
- 1213. All the people in town
- 1214. Have seen him
- 1215. He's back:
What has happened?
- 1216. In all letters, we wrote
- 1217. Of happiness
- 1218. And how it would be for the both of us
- 1219. But one day no letter returned
- 1220. Is it over? Is it over?
- 1221. I have nothing against foreigner, I have nothing
against Turks or the Syrians. The problem is that...
- 1222. Everything has a deeper meaning. Put in a
nutshell, the circumstances are excellent for me
- 1223. In Germany, in Europe,
- 1224. The Austrian government is a puppet.
- 1225. Those who travel to Sweden
have to adapt.
- 1226. Riots in front of a center for refugees.
A building is on fire.
- 1227. It's going to change our country.
- 1228. It is the ghost of Islam.
- 1229. They come from Tunisia and Morocco,
where we Germans go on vacation.
- 1230. We are the people
- 1231. I can work with that.
- 1232. We are the people!
- 1233. DonPizza