- 1. Do you find me sadistic?
- 2. You know, I'll bet I could fry an egg
on your head right now.
- 3. If I wanted to.
- 4. You know, kiddo.
- 5. I'd like to believe
you're aware enough, even now,
- 6. to know that there's nothing sadistic
in my actions.
- 7. Well, maybe towards
those other jokers.
- 8. But not you.
- 9. No, kiddo.
- 10. At this moment...
- 11. this is me
at my most masochistic.
- 12. Bill.
- 13. It's your baby.
- 14. Coming!
- 15. Sarah, I cannot believe
you are early.
- 16. What you gonna do now, huh?
What you got?
- 17. I got your ass!
Remember that? Huh? Remember?
- 18. Okay.
Come on, bitch.
- 19. Come on.
Bring it on.
- 20. Mommy, I'm home.
- 21. Hey, baby.
- 22. How was school?
- 23. Mommy, what happened to you
and the TV room?
- 24. That good-for-nothing dog
of yours got his ass
- 25. in the living room
and acted a damn fool.
- 26. - That's what happened, baby.
- Barney did this?
- 27. Baby, now,
you can't come in here.
- 28. There's broken glass everywhere,
and you could cut yourself.
- 29. This is an old friend of Mommy's
I ain't seen in a long time.
- 30. Hi, honey.
- 31. I'm
What's your name?
- 32. Her name is Nikki.
- 33. Nikki.
- 34. Such a pretty name
for such a pretty girl.
- 35. How old are you, Nikki?
- 36. Nikki, asked you
- 37. I'm 4.
- 38. 4 years old?
- 39. You know,
I had a little girl once.
- 40. She'd be about 4 now.
- 41. Now, baby, me and Mommy's friend
- 42. got some grown-up talk
to talk about.
- 43. You go in your room.
- 44. I want you to leave us alone
till I tell you to come out.
- 45. Okay?
- 46. Nikki
- 47. In your room.
- 48. You want some coffee?
- 49. Yeah. Sure.
- 50. This Pasadena homemaker's name
- 51. is Jeanne Bell.
- 52. Her husband is
Dr. Lawrence Bell.
- 53. But back when we were acquainted,
four years ago,
- 54. her name was Vernita Green.
- 55. Her code name was Copperhead.
- 56. Mine, Black Mamba.
- 57. Do you have a towel?
- 58. Yeah.
- 59. Thanks.
- 60. You still take cream
and sugar, right?
- 61. Yeah.
- 62. So I suppose it's a little late
for an apology?
- 63. You suppose correctly.
- 64. Look, bitch, I need to know
- 65. if you're gonna start any more shit
around my baby girl.
- 66. You can relax for now.
- 67. I'm not gonna murder you
in front of your child, okay?
- 68. That's being more rational
- 69. than Bill led me to believe
you were capable of.
- 70. It's mercy, compassion,
and forgiveness I lack.
- 71. Not rationality.
- 72. Look.
- 73. I know I fucked you over.
- 74. I fucked you over bad.
- 75. I wish to God I hadn't,
but I did.
- 76. You have every right
to want to get even.
- 77. No, no, no, no, no.
- 78. No.
- 79. To get even, even Stephen,
- 80. I would have to kill you,
go up to Nikki's room, kill her,
- 81. then wait for your husband,
the good Dr. Bell, to come home
- 82. and kill him.
- 83. That would be even, Vernita.
- 84. That'd be about square.
- 85. Look, if I could go back
in a machine, I would.
- 86. But I can't.
- 87. All I can tell you is that
I'm a different person now.
- 88. Oh, great.
- 89. I don't care.
- 90. Be that as it may,
- 91. I know I don't deserve
your mercy or your forgiveness.
- 92. However, I beseech you for both
on behalf of my daughter.
- 93. Bitch, you can stop right there.
- 94. Just because I have no wish
to murder you
- 95. before the eyes of your daughter
- 96. does not mean that parading her
in front of me
- 97. is gonna inspire sympathy.
- 98. You and I have
- 99. And not a goddamn thing
- 100. in the subsequent four years,
- 101. including getting knocked up,
is gonna change that.
- 102. So when do we do this?
- 103. It all depends.
- 104. When do you want to die?
- 105. Tomorrow?
The day after tomorrow?
- 106. How about tonight, bitch?
- 107. Splendid.
- 108. There's a baseball diamond
where I coach Little League
- 109. about a mile from here.
- 110. We meet there around 2.30
in the morning,
- 111. dressed all in black,
your hair in a black stocking.
- 112. And we have us a knife fight.
- 113. We won't be bothered.
- 114. Now, I have to fix
- 115. Bill said you were one
of the best ladies he saw
- 116. with an edged weapon.
- 117. Fuck you, bitch.
- 118. I know he didn't qualify
- 119. So you can just kiss my motherfucking ass,
- 120. Black Mamba.
- 121. I should have been
motherfucking Black Mamba.
- 122. Weapon of choice?
- 123. If you want to stick with
your butcher knife, that's fine.
- 124. Very funny, bitch.
- 125. Very funny!
- 126. It was not my intention
to do this in front of you.
- 127. For that, I'm sorry.
- 128. But you can take my word for it.
- 129. Your mother had it coming.
- 130. When you grow up, if you
still feel raw about it...
- 131. I'll be waiting.
- 132. For those regarded as warriors...
- 133. When engaged in combat...
- 134. the vanquishing of thine enemy can be
the warrior's only concern.
- 135. Suppress all human emotion and compassion...
- 136. kill whoever stands in thy way, even if that be
Lord God, or Buddha himself.
- 137. This truth lies at the heart of the art of combat.
- 138. Come on out to Dallas.
- 139. This is Rockabilly Rhythms
on KTRN, Wichita Falls.
- 140. And next, we got some record.
- 141. Very own wild man,
- 142. Well, give me the gory details,
Son Number One.
- 143. It's a goddamn massacre, Pop.
- 144. They wiped out the whole
wedding party, execution style.
- 145. Give me a figure.
- 146. Nine dead bodies.
- 147. And we're talking
the whole shebang.
- 148. Bride. Groom.
- 149. Reverend.
- 150. Reverend's wife.
- 151. They even shot that old coloured fella
that plays the organ.
- 152. It would appear to me
somebody objected to this union
- 153. and wasn't able to hold
- 154. Good gravy, Marie.
- 155. What'd I tell you, Pop?
- 156. It's like a goddamn
Nicaraguan death squad.
- 157. You better shit-can
that blasphemy, boy.
- 158. - You're in a house of worship.
- Sorry, Pop.
- 159. Well, this is definitely
the work of professionals.
- 160. I'd guesstimate
Mexican Mafia hit squad.
- 161. Four, maybe five strong.
- 162. How can you tell?
- 163. Well, a sure and steady hand
- 164. This ain't no
- 165. This is the work of a salty dog.
- 166. You can tell by the cleanliness
of the carnage.
- 167. Now, a kill-crazy rampage,
though it may be,
- 168. all the colours are kept
inside the lines.
- 169. If you was a moron,
you could almost admire it.
- 170. Who's the bride?
- 171. Don't know.
- 172. The name
on the marriage certificate
- 173. is Arlene Machiavelli.
- 174. That's a fake.
- 175. We've been calling her "The Bride"
on account of the dress.
- 176. You can tell she was pregnant.
- 177. Man would have to be a mad dog
- 178. to shoot a goddamn good-looking gal
like that in the head.
- 179. Look at her.
- 180. Hay-coloured hair.
- 181. Big eyes.
- 182. She's a little
- 183. Son Number One?
- 184. Yeah?
- 185. This tall drink of cocksucker
- 186. I might never have liked you.
- 187. Point in fact, I despise you.
- 188. But that shouldn't suggest
that I don't respect you.
- 189. Dying in our sleep is a luxury
- 190. that our kind
is rarely afforded.
- 191. My gift to you.
- 192. For fuck's sake.
- 193. Hello, Bill.
- 194. What's her condition?
- 195. Comatose.
- 196. Where is she?
- 197. I'm standing over her right now.
- 198. That's my girl.
- 199. Elle, you're going to abort
- 200. What?
- 201. We owe her better than that.
- 202. Oh, you don't owe her shit!
- 203. Will you keep your voice down?
- 204. You don't owe her shit!
- 205. May I say one thing?
- 206. Speak.
- 207. Y'all beat the hell
out of that woman.
- 208. But you didn't kill her.
- 209. And I put a bullet in her head.
- 210. But her heart
just kept on beating.
- 211. Now, you saw that yourself
- 212. with your own beautiful
blue eye, did you not?
- 213. We've done a lot of things
to this lady.
- 214. And if she ever wakes up,
we'll do a whole lot more.
- 215. But one thing we won't do
- 216. is sneak into her room
in the night like a filthy rat
- 217. and kill her in her sleep.
- 218. And the reason
we won't do that thing
- 219. is because that thing
would lower us.
- 220. Don't you agree, Miss Driver?
- 221. I guess.
- 222. Do you really have to guess?
- 223. No.
- 224. I don't really have to guess.
- 225. Come on home, honey.
- 226. Affirmative.
- 227. I love you very much.
- 228. I love you, too.
- 229. Bye-bye.
- 230. Thought that was pretty
fucking funny, didn't you?
- 231. Word of advice, shithead.
- 232. Don't you ever wake up.
- 233. At this moment, this is me
at my most masochistic.
- 234. Bill, it's your baby.
- 235. Oh, my baby.
- 236. Four years.
- 237. Four years.
- 238. The price is $75 a fuck,
- 239. You getting your freak on
- 240. Oh, yeah, boy.
- 241. 20, 40, 60, 75.
- 242. Yeah.
Now here's the rules.
- 243. Rule number one.
- 244. No punching her.
- 245. Nurse comes in
and she got a shiner
- 246. or less some teeth, jig's up.
- 247. So no knuckle sandwiches
under no circumstances.
- 248. By the way,
this cunt's a spitter.
- 249. It's a motor-reflex thing.
- 250. But spit or no, no punching.
- 251. - Now, are we clear on rule one?
- 252. Good. Now, rule number two.
No monkey bites. No hickeys.
- 253. In fact, no leaving no marks
of no kind.
- 254. After that,
it's all good, buddy.
- 255. Her plumbing down there
- 256. Feel free to come in her
all you want.
- 257. Keep the noise down.
Try not to make a mess.
- 258. I'll be back in 20.
- 259. Yeah.
- 260. Oh, shit.
- 261. By the way, not all the time,
- 262. this chick's cooch can get
drier than a bucket of sand.
- 263. If she dry, lube up with this
and you'll be good to go.
- 264. Bon appétit, good buddy.
- 265. Oh, yeah.
- 266. Oh, God damn.
- 267. You are the best-looking girl
I've had today.
- 268. Oh.
- 269. Yo, stud!
Time's up, buddy.
- 270. Coming in, ready or not.
- 271. Hey, buddy, did you have yourself
a good time, man?
- 272. Where's Bill?
- 273. Where's Bill?
- 274. Please stop hitting me.
- 275. Where's Bill?
- 276. I don't know who Bill is!
- 277. Bullshit!
- 278. Well, ain't you the slice
of cutie pie they said you was?
- 279. Jane Doe? We don't know
shit about you, do we?
- 280. I'm from Huntsville, Texas.
- 281. My name is Buck,
and I'm here to fuck.
- 282. Your name is Buck.
- 283. Right?
- 284. And you came here to fuck.
- 285. Right?
- 286. Wait a minute.
- 287. "Pussy Wagon."
- 288. You fucker.
- 289. Texas. Okay.
- 290. Wiggle your big toe.
- 291. Wiggle your big toe.
- 292. Wiggle your big toe.
- 293. Wiggle your big toe.
- 294. Wiggle your big toe.
- 295. As I lay in the back
of Buck's truck,
- 296. trying to will my limbs
out of entropy...
- 297. Wiggle your big toe.
- 298. I could see the faces of
the cunts who did this to me.
- 299. And the dicks responsible.
- 300. Members all of the Deadly Viper
- 301. When fortune smiles
- 302. as violent and ugly as revenge,
- 303. it seems proof like no other
that not only does God exist,
- 304. you're doing his will.
- 305. At a time when I knew the least
about my enemies,
- 306. the first name
on my death list,
- 307. O-Ren Ishii,
was the easiest to find.
- 308. But when one
manages the difficult task
- 309. of becoming queen
of the Tokyo underworld,
- 310. one doesn't keep it a secret,
- 311. O-Ren Ishii was born
on an American military base
- 312. in Tokyo, Japan.
- 313. The half-Japanese, half-Chinese
American army brat
- 314. made her first acquaintance
with death at the age of 9.
- 315. It was at that age
- 316. the death of her parents
at the hands
- 317. of Japan's most ruthless
yakuza boss, Boss Matsumoto.
- 318. Hyah!
- 319. Hmm.
- 320. Oh.
- 321. Mommy.
- 322. She swore revenge.
- 323. Luckily for her, Boss Matsumoto
was a pedophile.
- 324. At 11, she got her revenge.
- 325. Look at me, Matsumoto...
- 326. take a good look at my face.
- 327. Look at my eyes.
- 328. Look at my mouth.
- 329. Do I look familiar?
- 330. Do I look like somebody...
- 331. you murdered?
- 332. By 20, she was one of the top
female assassins in the world.
- 333. At 25, she did her part
in the killing
- 334. of nine innocent people,
including my unborn daughter,
- 335. in a small wedding chapel
in El Paso, Texas.
- 336. But on that day four years ago
she made one big mistake.
- 337. She should have killed 10.
- 338. However, before satisfaction
would be mine,
- 339. first things first.
- 340. Wiggle your big toe.
- 341. Hard part's over.
- 342. Now, let's get
these other piggies wiggling.
- 343. Welcome to Air O.
May I help you?
- 344. Okinawa.
- 345. Hi.
- 346. Welcome...
- 347. Welcome.
- 348. You English?
- 349. Almost.
- 350. American.
- 351. Domo.
- 352. My English very good.
- 353. You said "domo."
Can you speak Japanese?
- 354. You said "domo."
Can you speak Japanese?
- 355. No, no.
- 356. Just a few words I learned
- 357. May I sit at the bar?
- 358. Oh, sure, sure, sure.
- 359. What other words did you learn?
- 360. Oh, just a minute.
- 361. We have a customer.
Bring out some tea, quickly.
- 362. I'm watching my soap operas.
- 363. Lazy bastard...
- 364. Screw your soap opera... hurry up!
- 365. The tea's hot.
Why don't you serve it yourself for once?
- 366. Shut up!
- 367. Get your ass out here!
- 368. Excuse me.
- 369. What other Japanese do you know?
- 370. Oh, let's see.
- 371. 'Arigato.'
- 372. 'Arigato.'
- 373. I already said "domo," right?
- 374. Yeah.
Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 375. "Konn-itch-iwa."
- 376. "Kohn-nee-chee-wah."
- 377. Konnichi wa.
- 378. Konnichi wa.
- 379. Perfect.
Good, good, good.
- 380. You say Japanese word
like you Japanese.
- 381. Now you're making fun of me!
- 382. No, no, no, no.
- 383. Pronunciation very good.
- 384. You say arigato
like we say arigato.
- 385. Well, thank you.
I mean, arigato.
- 386. You should learn Japanese.
- 387. Very easy.
- 388. No kidding.
I heard it was kind of hard.
- 389. Most difficult.
- 390. But you have Japanese tongue.
- 391. Okay, okay.
- 392. Oh, my God.
- 393. Hey, what the hell happened to the tea?
Hurry up... goddammit!
- 394. Lazy oaf...
- 395. What d'ya want?
- 396. I beg your pardon?
- 397. Drink.
- 398. Oh, yes.
A bottle of warm sake, please.
- 399. Warm sake?
- 400. Very good!
- 401. One warm sake!
- 402. Sake? In the middle of the day?
- 403. - Day, night, afternoon -
Who gives a damn- Get the sake!
- 404. How come I always have to get the sake?
- 405. You listen well...
- 406. For thirty years, you make the fish,
I get the sake.
- 407. If this were the military,
- 408. I'd be General by now!
- 409. Oh, so you'd be General, huh?
- 410. If you were General, I'd be Emperor,
- 411. and you'd still get the sake -
- 412. and you'd still get the sake -
So shut up and get the sake!
- 413. Do you understand?
- 414. I'm not bald, okay? I shaved my head.
- 415. Do you understand me?
- 416. Sorry.
- 417. First time in Japan?
- 418. What brings you to Okinawa?
- 419. I came to see a man.
- 420. Oh, yeah.
- 421. You have a friend
live in Okinawa?
- 422. Not quite.
- 423. Not friend?
- 424. I never met him.
- 425. Never?
- 426. Who is he?
- 427. May I ask?
- 428. Hattori Hanzo.
- 429. What do you want with Hattori Hanzo?
- 430. I need Japanese steel.
- 431. Why do you need Japanese steel?
- 432. I have vermin to kill.
- 433. You must have big rats,
you need Hattori Hanzo's steel.
- 434. Huge.
- 435. May I?
- 436. You may.
- 437. Wait.
- 438. Try the second one down.
- 439. Funny.
- 440. You like samurai swords.
- 441. I like baseball.
- 442. I wanted to show you these.
- 443. However...
- 444. someone as you, who knows so much, must
- 445. I no longer make instruments of death.
- 446. What I have here...
- 447. I keep for their aesthetic and sentimental value.
- 448. Yet proud as I am of my life's work...
- 449. I have retired.
- 450. Then give me one of these.
- 451. These are not for sale.
- 452. I didn't say "sell me."
- 453. I said "give me."
- 454. Why should I help you?
- 455. Because my vermin
is a former student of yours.
- 456. And considering the student,
- 457. I'd say you have
a rather large obligation.
- 458. You can sleep here.
- 459. It will take me a month...
- 460. to make the sword.
- 461. I suggest you spend it practicing.
- 462. I've completed doing...
- 463. what I swore an oath to God, 28 years ago,
- 464. to never do again.
- 465. I have created "something that kills people."
- 466. And in that purpose, I was a success.
- 467. I've done this because philosophically,
- 468. I am sympathetic to your aim.
- 469. I can tell you with no ego, this is my finest sword.
- 470. If on your journey, you should encounter God...
- 471. God will be cut.
- 472. Yellow-haired warrior...
- 473. Go.
- 474. Domo.
- 475. It was one year after
the massacre in El Paso, Texas,
- 476. that Bill backed
his Nippon progeny
- 477. financially
and philosophically in her
- 478. Shakespearian-in-magnitude
- 479. with the other yakuza clans
- 480. over who would rule vice
in the city of Tokyo.
- 481. When the final sword
- 482. it was O-Ren Ishii
and her powerful posse...
- 483. the Crazy 88,
that proved the victor.
- 484. The pretty lady
to O-Ren's right,
- 485. who's dressed like
she's a villain on "Star Trek,"
- 486. is O-Ren's lawyer, best friend,
and second lieutenant.
- 487. The half-French,
half-Japanese Sofie Fatale,
- 488. another former protégée
- 489. The young girl
in the school-girl uniform
- 490. is O-Ren's personal bodyguard,
17-year-old Gogo Yubari.
- 491. Gogo may be young,
but what she lacks in age,
- 492. she makes up for in madness.
- 493. Do you like Ferraris?
- 494. Ferrari... Italian trash.
- 495. Do you want to screw me?
- 496. Don't laugh! Do you want to screw me, yes or no?
- 497. Yes.
- 498. How 'bout now, big boy?
- 499. Do you still wish to penetrate me...
- 500. or is it I...
- 501. or is it I... who has penetrated you?
- 502. See what I mean?
- 503. The bald guy in the black suit
and the Kato mask is Johnny Mo,
- 504. the head general of O-Ren's personal army,
the Crazy 88.
- 505. And just in case
you were wondering
- 506. how could a half-breed
- 507. become the boss of all bosses
in Tokyo, Japan, I'll tell you.
- 508. The subject of O-Ren's blood
- 509. came up before the council
- 510. The night O-Ren assumed power
over the crime council.
- 511. The man who seems bound
- 512. to break the mood
is Boss Tanaka.
- 513. And what Boss Tanaka
- 514. Boss Tanaka!
- 515. What's the meaning of this outburst?
- 516. This is a time for celebration!
- 517. And what exactly are we celebrating?
- 518. The perversion of our illustrious council?
- 519. Tanaka, have you gone mad?
- 520. I will not tolerate this!
- 521. You're disrespecting our sister! Apologize!
- 522. Tanaka-San, of what perversion do you speak?
- 523. My father...
- 524. along with yours, and along with yours,
started this council.
- 525. And while...
- 526. you laugh like stupid donkeys...
- 527. they weep in the afterlife...
- 528. — Shut up!
- 529. over the perversion committed today!
- 530. Outrageous!
- 531. Tanaka, it is you who insults this council!
- 532. Bastard!
- 533. Fuck face!
- 534. Gentlemen.
- 535. Tanaka obviously has something on his mind.
- 536. By all means, allow him to express it.
- 537. I speak, of the perversion done to this
- 538. which I love...
- 539. more than my own children,
- 540. by making a Chinese Jap-American
half breed bitch its leader!
- 541. So that you understand how serious I am...
- 542. I'm going to say this in English.
- 543. - As your leader...
- 544. I encourage you
from time to time,
- 545. and always in a respectful manner,
to question my logic.
- 546. If you're unconvinced
- 547. a particular plan of action
I've decided is the wisest,
- 548. tell me so.
- 549. But allow me to convince you.
- 550. And I promise you,
right here and now,
- 551. no subject will ever be taboo.
- 552. Except, of course, the subject
that was just under discussion.
- 553. The price you pay
- 554. for bringing up either
my Chinese or American heritage
- 555. as a negative is,
I collect your fucking head.
- 556. Just like this fucker here.
- 557. Now, if any of you
sons of bitches
- 558. got anything else to say,
now is the fucking time!
- 559. I didn't think so.
- 560. Gentlemen, this meeting is adjourned.
- 561. One ticket to Tokyo, please.
- 562. Moshi moshi.
- 563. Hey!
- 564. - Hey, yeah!
- Hey, yeah!
- 565. Gogo.
- 566. Yeah! Whoo!
- 567. You have to say "Yes, yes, yes" to
any selfish demands they make.
- 568. They demand ridiculous things.
- 569. Shut up — Do you know what would
happen if they heard you?
- 570. What's gonna happen?
- 571. Did you hear about the Tanaka clan?
- 572. You're gonna get your head chopped off.
- 573. No, I don't want that.
- 574. Yes, it's me.
- 575. And if you give us a contact number,
we will get back to you.
- 576. Who do you remind me of?
- 577. Charlie Brown!
- 578. You're right, he does look like
- 579. Charlie Brown.
- 580. Four pepperoni pizzas.
- 581. That's not on our menu...
- 582. I don't care, bring them, goddammit!
- 583. Hey... hey... Charlie, give me a kiss.
- 584. O-Ren Ishii!
- 585. You and I have unfinished business!
- 586. Charlie Brown, beat it.
- 587. Miki.
- 588. TEAR THE BITCH APART!
- 589. So, O-Ren, any more subordinates
for me to kill?
- 590. Hi!
- 591. Gogo, right?
- 592. Bingo.
- 593. And you're Black Mamba.
- 594. Our reputations precede us.
- 595. Don't they?
- 596. Gogo, I know you feel
you must protect your mistress.
- 597. But I beg you.
- 598. Walk away.
- 599. You call that begging?
- 600. You can beg better than that.
- 601. Aah!
- 602. Aah!
- 603. Aah!
- 604. Is that what I think it is?
- 605. You didn't think it was
gonna be that easy, did you?
- 606. You know, for a second there,
yeah, I kind of did.
- 607. Silly rabbit.
- 608. Trix are for...
- 609. Kids.
- 610. Hyah!
- 611. Hyah!
- 612. Aaaaaaaaahh!
- 613. Aaaaaaaaahh!
- 614. Aaahh!
- 615. Aaaaahhh!
- 616. Aaah!
- 617. This is what you get for
fucking around with yakuzas!
- 618. Go home to your mother!
- 619. Those of you lucky enough to still
have your lives...
- 620. take them with you!
- 621. However...
- 622. leave the limbs you've lost.
- 623. They belong to me now.
- 624. Except you, Sofie!
- 625. You stay right where you are.
- 626. Your instrument
is quite impressive.
- 627. Where was it made?
- 628. Okinawa.
- 629. Whom in Okinawa made you this steel?
- 630. This is Hattori Hanzo steel.
- 631. YOU LIE!
- 632. Swords, however, never get tired.
- 633. I hope you've saved your energy.
- 634. If you haven't...
- 635. you might not last five minutes.
- 636. But as last looks go,
- 637. you could do worse.
- 638. Silly Caucasian girl likes
to play with samurai swords.
- 639. You may not be able to fight
like a samurai.
- 640. But you can at least die
like a samurai.
- 641. Attack me...
- 642. with everything you have.
- 643. For ridiculing you earlier...
- 644. I apologize.
- 645. Accepted.
- 646. Ready?
- 647. Come on.
- 648. That really was a Hattori Hanzo sword.
- 649. My Sofie.
- 650. I'm so sorry.
- 651. Please.
Please forgive my betrayal.
- 652. No more of that.
- 653. But still...
- 654. But still nothing.
- 655. Except my aching heart
over what she's done
- 656. to my beautiful
and brilliant Sofie.
- 657. I've kept you alive
for two reasons.
- 658. The first reason is information.
- 659. Burn in Hell, you stupid, stupid blonde!
- 660. Burn in Hell, you stupid, stupid blonde!
I'll tell you nothing.
- 661. But I am gonna ask you questions.
- 662. And every time
you don't give me answers,
- 663. I'm gonna cut something off.
- 664. And I promise you,
they will be things you will miss!
- 665. - Give me your other arm!
- 666. I want all the information
on the Deadly Vipers.
- 667. If you had to guess...
- 668. What they've been doing.
- 669. why she left you alive...
- 670. And where I can find them.
- 671. what would be your guess?
- 672. Guessing won't be necessary.
- 673. She informed me.
- 674. She said I could keep
my wicked life for two reasons.
- 675. As I said before,
- 676. I've allowed you to keep your wicked life
for two reasons.
- 677. And the second reason is
so you can tell him, in person,
- 678. everything that happened
- 679. I want him to witness
the extent of my mercy
- 680. by witnessing
your deformed body.
- 681. I want you to tell him all
the information you just told me.
- 682. I want him to know what I know.
- 683. I want him to know
I want him to know.
- 684. And I want them all to know
- 685. they'll all soon be
as dead as O-Ren.
- 686. Revenge is never a straight line.
- 687. It's a forest.
- 688. And like a forest it's easy to lose your way...
- 689. to get lost... to forget where you came in.
- 690. That woman deserves her revenge.
- 691. And we deserve to die.
- 692. She must suffer
to her last breath.
- 693. How did you find me?
- 694. I'm the man.
- 695. One more thing, Sofie.
- 696. Is she aware her daughter
is still alive?