- 1. It looks like the storm
has passed, New Yorkers.
- 2. A season-high seven inches
of rain last night.
- 3. High winds and flooding in some areas...
- 4. even left some New Yorkers stranded.
- 5. City crews still working this morning.
- 6. They're trying to restore power
to several areas in the boroughs.
- 7. Good news is, today should be sunny
with highs in the low 60$...
- 8. unseasonably mild...
- 9. a real change from the relentless weather
of these past few weeks.
- 10. So get out there, enjoy the sun,
go to the park, get outside if you can...
- 11. because it's not gonna last long.
- 12. Winter storms are turning later in the week...
- 13. making for a severe temperature drop
over the weekend.
- 14. Could be signs for an early
and potentially long winter.
- 15. What are you doing, John?
- 16. Looking at you.
- 17. Come here.
- 18. Are you still filming?
- 19. Just an anniversary.
- 20. It's been a while.
- 21. My condolences.
- 22. How are you holding up?
- 23. I keep asking, “Why her?”
- 24. There's no rhyme or reason to this life.
- 25. It's days like today
scattered among the rest.
- 26. Are you sure?
- 27. Don't blame yourself.
- 28. What are you really doing here, Marcus?
- 29. Just checkin' up on an old friend.
- 30. Good-bye, John.
- 31. - John Wick?
- 32. Sign here, please.
- 33. And the pen.
- 34. Sorry.
- 35. - Here you go. Good night.
- 36. “John, I'm sorry I can't be there for you.
- 37. But you still need something,
someone to love.
- 38. So start with this.
- 39. Because the car doesn't count.
- 40. I love you, John.
- 41. This illness has loomed over us
for a long time...
- 42. and now that' I have
found my peace, find yours.
- 43. Until that day, your best friend, Helen.”
- 44. Hey.
- 45. Hey.
- 46. Daisy.
- 47. Of course.
- 48. Hey.
- 49. Come on.
- 50. I'm up. I'm UP-
- 51. I'm u- I'm up.
- 52. Hey.
- 53. On. Right.
- 54. What?
- 55. We'll grab you some kibble later.
- 56. Is this true?
- 57. Nice ride.
- 58. Mustang. Boss 429.
- 59. - She a '70?
- 60. - Beautiful car.
- 61. - How much?
- Excuse me?
- 62. How much for the car?
- 63. She's not for sale.
- 64. Oh, I love dogs.
- 65. You have good day, sir.
- 66. All right. Come on, then.
- 67. How you doin'?
- 68. You need to go?
- 69. Uh-huh.
- 70. Yo, Aurelio!
- 71. Huh? I want a new VIN number
and some clean papers.
- 72. Where'd you get that car?
- 73. Is it here?
- 74. İt was.
- 75. - I asked you where the hell did you get it?
- Who gives a shit?
- 76. Iosef Tarasov nicked it.
- 77. Viggo's son.
- 78. Yeah.
- 79. Get out of my shop. Get out right now.
- 80. Did you just lose your shit, Aurelio?
Because we own you.
- 81. What did you say?
What did you say to me?
- 82. We own you.
- 83. You don't own me, punk.
- 84. I work with your father. All right?
- 85. The owner of that car,
did you kill him or what?
- 86. No.
- 87. We sure as hell fucked up his dog.
- 88. You fucked up his dog?
That's what you did?
- 89. Yeah.
- 90. That's crazy shit, man.
- 91. Oh, look at you. That's great.
- 92. You're gonna come into my shop
and pull a gun on me.
- 93. That's great, man. Come on.
- 94. Now, you kill me right now...
- 95. or you get the fuck out of my shop.
- 96. Viggo is not gonna like this.
- 97. How do you know what Viggo likes
or doesn't like?
- 98. I'll tell you somethin'
he's gonna understand.
- 99. You've got a fuckin' pair on you, old man!
- 100. I guess we'll be takin' our business
- 101. So what are you gonna do?
- 102. I need a ride.
- 103. Aurelio speaking.
- 104. I heard you struck my son.
- 105. - Yes, sir, I did.
- And may I ask why?
- 106. Yeah, well, because he stole
John Wick's car, sir...
- 107. and, uh, killed his dog.
- 108. Oh.
- 109. Viggo.
- 110. Yeah?
- 111. They've agreed to your terms.
- 112. It's not like you gave them much
of a choice anyway though, right?
- 113. Congratulations.
- 114. Sir?
- 115. Have you seen my son?
- 116. How was your trip, kid?
- 117. We won't be hearing
from them anytime soon.
- 118. Or ever.
- 119. That's a nice jacket.
- 120. - Thanks.
- 121. Should I go?
- 122. - Viggo, English, please. Come on.
- Stay, goddamn it!
- 123. What did I do?
- 124. We did what you asked. No one saw shit.
- 125. I'm not talking about Atlantic City.
- 126. What then?
- 127. You mean Aurelio's?
So I stole a fucking car!
- 128. Aw, fuck, Viggo!
- 129. - Christ, Viggo.
- You stay!
- 130. It's not what you did, son,
that angers me so.
- 131. It's who you did it to.
- 132. Who? That fucking nobody?
- 133. That “fuckin' nobody”...
- 134. is John Wick.
- 135. He once was an associate of ours.
- 136. They call him Babe Yaga.
- 137. The boogeyman?
- 138. Well, John wasn't exactly the boogeyman.
- 139. He was the one you sent to kill
the fucking boogeyman.
- 140. Oh.
- 141. John is a man of focus...
- 142. commitment...
- 143. sheer will.
- 144. Something you know very little about.
- 145. I once saw him kill three men in a bar...
- 146. with a pencil.
- 147. With a fuckin'...
- 148. penal
- 149. Then suddenly one day he asked to leave.
- 150. It's over a woman, of course.
- 151. So I made a deal with him.
- 152. I gave him an impossible task.
- 153. A job no one could have pulled off.
- 154. The bodies he buried that day...
- 155. laid the foundation of what we are now.
- 156. And then, my son...
- 157. a few days after his wife died...
- 158. you steal his car...
- 159. and kill his fuckin' dog.
- 160. Father, I can make this right.
- 161. Oh. How do you plan that?
- 162. By finishing what I started.
- 163. Did he hear a fucking word I said?
- 164. Iosef, losef, listen.
- 165. John will come for you.
- 166. And you will do nothing...
- 167. because you can do nothing.
- 168. So get the fuck out of my sight.
- 169. Hello, John.
- 170. I heard about your wife, and I'm sorry.
- 171. My condolences.
- 172. It seems to be fate, or happenstance...
- 173. or just bad fuckin' luck
caused our paths to cross once again.
- 174. John?
- 175. Let us not resort to our baser instincts...
- 176. and handle this like civilized men...
- 177. to move on-
- 178. What'd he say?
- 179. - Enough.
- Oh, God.
- 180. Task a crew.
- 181. H-How many?
- 182. How many do you have?
- 183. Evenin', John.
- 184. Evenin', Jimmy.
- 185. Noise complaint?
- 186. Noise complaint.
- 187. - You, uh, workin' again?
- No, just sortin' some stuff out.
- 188. Ah, Well...
- 189. I'll leave you be then.
- 190. - Good night, John.
- Good night, Jimmy.
- 191. This is Wick.
- 192. Yes, John Wick. That's right.
- 193. I'd like to make
a dinner reservation for 12.
- 194. Good to see you, John.
- 195. Charlie.
- 196. You look good.
- 197. And here I'd feared
you'd left all this behind.
- 198. Will I be hearin' from you anytime soon?
- 199. Good-bye, Charlie.
- 200. John.
- 201. Of course he did.
- 202. Put a contract on John Wick.
- 203. How much?
- 204. Two million.
- 205. English, Viggo, please.
- 206. Put losef in the Red Circle and wait.
- 207. For what?
- 208. For John Wick, of course.
- 209. Thank you.
- 210. To what do I owe this visit?
- 211. I have a job for you.
- 212. And I've got a phone.
- 213. I want to offer you this face to face...
- 214. seeing as how you might find it personal.
- 215. Would you kill John Wick
for two million dollars?
- 216. After all, you were close.
- 217. - Is the contract exclusive?
- No, it's open.
- 218. It's a timely matter.
It has to be handled quickly.
- 219. Consider it done.
- 220. Thank you, Marcus. I know I can trust you.
- 221. Thanks for the drink.
- 222. Room 918. Do enjoy your stay.
- 223. Thanks.
- 224. Good seeing you again, John.
- 225. Perkins.
- 226. I have you for two nights.
- 227. - Depending on business, it may be more.
- Of course, sir.
- 228. So when did the old place get a face lift?
- 229. Around four years ago.
- 230. But I assure you, sir...
- 231. she really hasn't changed much.
- 232. - Same owner?
- Same owner.
- 233. Room 818.
- 234. And, as always...
- 235. it is a pleasure...
- 236. having you with us again, Mr. Wick.
- 237. What are you doing, John?
- 238. Looking at you.
- 239. Come here.
- 240. Hello, Winston.
- 241. Jonathan.
- 242. Now, as I recall...
- 243. weren't you the one tasked to
dole out the beatings, not receive them?
- 244. Rusty, I guess.
- 245. To what do we owe the pleasure?
- 246. Losef Tarasov.
- 247. - What about him?
- I'd like to talk with him.
- 248. A talk, you say.
- 249. I'm familiar with the parlance, Jonathan.
- 250. I want to ask you this.
- 251. Have you returned to the fold?
- 252. Just visiting.
- 253. Have you thought this through?
- 254. I mean, chewed down to the bone?
- 255. You got out once.
- 256. You dip so much as a pinky
back into this pond...
- 257. you may well find something reaches out...
- 258. and drags you back into its depths.
- 259. Where do I find him?
- 260. Hey. Wick's at the Continental.
- 261. Welcome home, John.
- 262. We have a contact there
who's willing to take him out for us.
- 263. Yeah?
- 264. How brazen.
- 265. İf they're willing to break the rules
of Continental, double the bounty.
- 266. You know the rules.
- 267. No business can be conducted
on these premises...
- 268. lest incurring heavy penalties.
- 269. Have a drink...
- 270. and relax...
- 271. for now.
- 272. It's personal.
- 273. I want caviar for breakfast
and champagne every night
- 274. Holy shit. Jonathan.
- 275. ' My God!
- 276. How long has it been? Four years?
- 277. Five and change.
- 278. So tell me, how was life
on the other side?
- 279. It was good, Addy.
- 280. Far better than I deserved.
- 281. Hey, I'm sorry to hear about your-
- 282. Thanks.
- 283. I've never seen you like this.
- 284. Like what?
- 285. Vulnerable.
- 286. I'm retired.
- 287. Not if you're drinkin' here, you're not.
- 288. - Usual?
- 289. But I'll empty your pockets
- 290. Leave you in misery
- 291. - Compliments of the house.
- 292. I 'II empty your pockets
- 293. Leave you in misery
- 294. Did you see the tits on that girl?
- 295. I hope Lita is working tonight.
- 296. Are you scared of the fuckin' boogeyman?
- 297. - I'm not.
- 298. But you should be.
- 299. I want another bottle!
- 300. Right fuckin' now! Go get me a bottle!
- 301. Come on!
- 302. Hello, Francis.
- 303. Mr. Wick.
- 304. Are you here on business, sir?
- 305. Afraid so, Francis.
- 306. Why don't you take the night off.
- 307. Thank you, sir.
- 308. Fuck you, motherfucker.
- 309. Where is losef?
- 310. Bathhouse, downstairs.
- 311. Go!
- 312. Move! He's here! He's fucking here!
He's there! He's coming!
- 313. Get in! Get in!
- 314. Come on! Come on!
- 315. Good evening, Mr. Wick.
- 316. Good evening.
- 317. How may I be of service?
- 318. - Is the doctor in?
- Yes, sir. 24/7.
- 319. - Send him up, please.
- Yes, sir.
- 320. How good's your laundry?
- 321. I'm sorry to say that no one's that' good.
- 322. No. I thought not.
- 323. May I suggest a drink, sir.
- 324. Bourbon, perhaps.
- 325. That sounds perfect.
- 326. So what sort of movement am I looking at?
- 327. Well, if you're lookin' to heal...
- 328. then keep it marginal.
- 329. However, if you still have...
- 330. business to attend to...
- 331. take two of these beforehand.
- 332. Your stitches'll tear and you'll bleed...
- 333. but you'll have full function.
- 334. Do you need anything for the pain?
- 335. No, I've got that covered.
- 336. Hey, John.
- 337. - Perkins?
- I thought I'd let myself in.
- 338. I noticed.
- 339. I never knew Ms. Perkins
to get out of bed for less than three.
- 340. Viggo's giving me four
to break hotel rules.
- 341. That's unwise, I assure you.
- 342. You were always a pussy.
- 343. Yes?
- 344. I apologize for calling you
at this hour...
- 345. but we have received
a number of grievances from your floor...
- 346. concerning the noise.
- 347. MY apologies.
- 348. I was dealing with an uninvited guest.
- 349. Have you need then of, say...
- 350. a dinner reservation, perhaps?
- 351. Perhaps. I'll have to get back to you.
- 352. No! Aah!
- 353. Where's losef?
- 354. Fuck you.
- 355. - Where's Viggo?
- I'm not telling you shit!
- 356. Do you really wanna die here, Perkins?
- 357. Give me somethin'.
- 358. Little Russia.
- 359. There's a church near Cannon Court.
- 360. - What about it?
- It's a from'.
- 361. It's where Viggo keeps his private stash.
- 362. Thank you.
- 363. Do I know you?
- 364. I'm thinkin' so.
- 365. Hey, John.
- 366. Hey, Harry.
- 367. Everything all right?
- 368. Yeah. Everything's fine.
- 369. - I'll leave you to it then.
- Hey, Harry.
- 370. You keen on earning a coin?
Babysittin' the sleepin' one?
- 371. - Catch and release?
- Catch and release.
- 372. My son, how might I help you?
- 373. Motherfucker!
- 374. Let's go to the vault.
- 375. Open it.
- 376. Viggo will kill me.
- 377. Uh-huh.
- 378. Ladies, out.
- 379. Honestly, what do you think
you're going to do with all of that?
- 380. This.
- 381. Don't worry.
- 382. Housekeeping will find you.
- 383. Treat all your ladies like this?
- 384. You are no lady. Trust me.
- 385. Harry, is it?
- 386. How would you like to earn
more than just a gold coin?
- 387. You've broken the rules.
- 388. You've done business
on Continental grounds.
- 389. And management does not take kindly...
- 390. to that sort of behavior.
- 391. Fuck management.
- 392. Don't worry. Housekeeping" find you.
- 393. Ashes to ashes.
- 394. - Can we recover from this?
- Viggo, you know what was in that vault, right?
- 395. Shit.
- 396. Come on!
- 397. I'll say this, John.
- 398. They sure as fuck broke the mold with you.
- 399. You always had a certain...
- 400. audacity about you, you know.
- 401. Yeah.
- 402. I can say you're still very much
the John Wick of old.
- 403. Am I?
- 404. People don't change. You know that.
- 405. Times, they do.
- 406. Do you know what was in that vault?
- 407. Artwork, cash, not without its worth.
- 408. But the leverage I had on this city-
- 409. audio recordings,
physical evidence, blackmail-
- 410. it was fuckin' priceless!
- 411. Priceless!
- 412. Yeah. I kind of enjoyed that.
- 413. Yeah.
- 414. Yeah, I know you did. Yeah.
- 415. Are you really laughing?
- 416. So-
- 417. Ah, then you got married, huh?
- 418. How did you manage that anyways?
- 419. Luck,l guess.
- 420. Yeah.
- 421. Yeah, while you had your wife,
I had my son.
- 422. And believe me, you had a far better deal.
- 423. And then you left.
- 424. And the way you got out...
- 425. lying to yourself that
the past held no sway over the future.
- 426. But in the end...
- 427. a lot of us are rewarded
for our misdeeds...
- 428. which is why God took your wife...
- 429. and unleashed you upon me.
- 430. This life...
- 431. follows you.
- 432. İt clings to you...
- 433. infecting everyone who comes close to you.
- 434. We are cursed, you and I.
- 435. On that we agree.
- 436. Finally, common ground.
- 437. Okay.
- 438. Step aside.
- 439. Give me your son.
- 440. John Wick.
- 441. İt was just a fucking car.
Just a fuckin' dog.
- 442. Just a dog.
- 443. Viggo.
- 444. - Yeah?
- When Helen died, I lost everything.
- 445. Until that dog arrived on my doorstep-
- 446. a final gift from my wife.
- 447. In that moment, I received
some semblance of hope...
- 448. an opportunity to grieve unalone.
- 449. And your son...
- 450. took that from me.
- 451. - Oh, God.
- Stole that from me.
- 452. Killed that from me!
- 453. People keep asking if I'm back...
- 454. and I haven't really had an answer.
- 455. But now, yeah, I'm thinkin' I'm back.
- 456. So you can either hand over your son...
- 457. or you can die screaming alongside him!
- 458. Cool it. Cool it.
- 459. John!
- 460. - Aah! Jesus.
- Where is he?
- 461. Shit!
- 462. I have your word then, if I tell you where he is,
that you'll let me walk away?
- 463. Pull the contract.
- 464. Done.
- 465. He's kept in a safe house. Brooklyn.
- 466. 434 Wallace Place.
- 467. - They know you're coming.
- Of course.
- 468. But it won't matter.
- 469. Will you stop playing
the fucking video game?
- 470. Will you stop playing
that fucking video game?
- 471. Get down! Get down!
- 472. Come on! Come on! Get down! Get down!
- 473. Make the arrangements.
- 474. Thank you.
- 475. Our pleasure, sir.
- 476. A parting gift. From the management.
- 477. Compensation
for last night's unfortunate...
- 478. incident.
- 479. How many times
do I have to save your ass?
- 480. - I appreciate it.
- Of course.
- 481. You look terrible.
- 482. No, I look retired.
- 483. Retired?
- 484. You really believe that?
- 485. You made a new life.
- 486. You'll find your way back to it.
- 487. It's time to go home.
- 488. Let's get on with this,
whatever the fuck this is.
- 489. Hello, Marcus.
- 490. This is John.
- 491. I appreciate you granting my son
a swift death.
- 492. I wouldn't know
how to reply to that either.
- 493. Marcus betrayed me.
- 494. You pulled the contract.
- 495. And while it was open,
you had every chance...
- 496. every opportunity to kill John Wick.
- 497. And if you had done your job...
- 498. my son would be still alive!
- 499. And in so doing...
- 500. he broke the cardinal rule.
- 501. Thank you.
- 502. Ms. Perkins.
- 503. Why am I not surprised?
- 504. In for a penny, in for a pound.
- 505. So, John, I had no choice.
- 506. I always liked you, Marcus.
- 507. The last of the old guard.
- 508. But unlike the others,
you go out on my terms.
- 509. No! No!
- 510. No, my good sir.
- 511. I go out on my own.
- 512. See?
- 513. Well played, old friend.
- 514. - We done, Viggo?
- We're done.
- 515. Okay. Here.
- 516. Thank you.
- 517. Yeah. Fuel the chopper.
- 518. Ms. Perkins, I apologize
for calling you at this hour.
- 519. Ms. Perkins.
- 520. Your membership
to the Continental has been...
- 521. by thine own hand, revoked.
- 522. I know What you're thinking, Jonathan.
- 523. We live by a code.
- 524. Which is why I'm not the one
telling you that...
- 525. a certain helicopter
at a certain helipad...
- 526. is being fueled for a certain someone.
- 527. - Have you got my cigarettes?
- Yeah, I got your cigarettes.
- 528. Oh, fuck!
- 529. Yeah. Super. Let's go. Faster!
- 530. The helicopter's right down there.
Come on! Let's go!
- 531. Shit! Goddamn, I knew he'd come.
- 532. What's fuckin' wrong with this guy?
- 533. Somebody give me a gun.
Who's got a gun?
- 534. Oh, God! My fucking head.
- 535. - That was a good one.
- Who's got a gun?
- 536. Fuck!
- 537. The helicopter's right over there.
We have to get over there.
- 538. I need a gun.
- 539. - English, please.
- Good luck.
- 540. Russian cocksucker.
- 541. Fuck!
- 542. No!
- 543. No more guns, John.
- 544. No more bullets.
- 545. No more bullets.
- 546. Just you and me, John.
- 547. You and me.
- 548. What happened, John?
- 549. We were professionals. Civilized.
- 550. Do I look civilized to you?
- 551. Be seeing you, John.
- 552. Yeah.
- 553. Be seeing you.
- 554. Come on, John. Let's go home.
- 555. It's okay.
- 556. Let's go home.