- 1. Sure I won't get in trouble, Bill?
- 2. Don't be a wuss.
- 3. I'd come with you if I weren't dying.
- 4. You're not dying!
- 5. You didn't see the vomit
coming out of my nose this morning?
- 6. That's disgusting.
- 7. Okay. Go get the wax.
- 8. In the cellar?
- 9. You want it to float, don't you?
- 10. Fine.
- 11. Georgie.
- 12. Hurry up.
- 13. Okay. I'm brave.
- 14. Where's the wax?
- 15. There's the wax.
- 16. Yes.
- 17. What was that? What's that?
- 18. Oh, jeez.
- 19. All right.
- 20. There you go.
- 21. She's all ready, Captain.
- 22. She?
- 23. You always call boats "she."
- 24. "She."
- 25. Thanks, Billy.
- 26. See you later. Bye.
- 27. Be careful.
- 28. No!
- 29. No!
- 30. Oh, Bill's gonna kill me.
- 31. Hiya, Georgie.
- 32. What a nice boat.
- 33. Do you want it back?
- 34. Um, yes, please.
- 35. You look like a nice boy.
I bet you have a lot of friends.
- 36. Three, but my brother's my best best.
- 37. Where is he?
- 38. In bed. Sick.
- 39. I bet I can cheer him up.
I'll give him a balloon.
- 40. Do you want a balloon too, Georgie?
- 41. I'm not supposed to take stuff
- 42. Oh... Well,
I'm Pennywise the Dancing Clown.
- 43. "Pennywise?"Yes."Meet Georgie.
- 44. "Georgie, meet Pennywise."
- 45. Now we aren't strangers, are we?
- 46. What are you doing in the sewer?
- 47. A storm blew me away.
- 48. Blew the whole circus away.
- 49. Can you smell the circus, Georgie?
- 50. There's peanuts, cotton candy,
- 51. hot dogs,
- 52. and...
- 53. Popcorn?
- 54. Popcorn! Is that your favorite?
- 55. - Uh-huh.
- Mine, too.
- 56. Because they pop. Pop, pop, pop.
- 57. Pop, pop, pop.
- 58. Pop.
- 59. I should get going now.
- 60. Oh.
- 61. Without your boat?
- 62. You don't wanna lose it, Georgie.
- 63. Bill's gonna kill you.
- 64. Here.
- 65. Take it.
- 66. Take it, Georgie.
- 67. Help!
- 68. Billy!
- 69. Pull it, Mike.
- 70. Go on now, pull it.
- 71. Here, reload it.
- 72. You need to start taking
more responsibility around here, Mike.
- 73. Your dad was younger
than you when he took...
- 74. I'm not my dad, okay?
- 75. Yeah.
- 76. Look at me, son.
- 77. Look at me!
- 78. There are two places you
can be in this world.
- 79. You can be out here like us
or you can be in there,
- 80. like them.
- 81. You waste time hemming and hawing,
- 82. and someone else
is gonna make that choice for you.
- 83. Except you won't know it until
you feel that bolt between your eyes.
- 84. So, there's this church full of Jews,
- 85. And Stan has to take
this super Jewy test.
- 86. But how's it work?
- 87. They slice the tip of his dick off.
- 88. But then Stan will have nothing left!
- 89. - That's true.
- Wait up, you guys!
- 90. Hey, Stan, what happens
at the Bar Mitzvah, anyways?
- 91. Ed says they slice
the tip of your dick off.
- 92. Yeah, and I think the rabbi's
gonna pull down your pants,
- 93. turn to the crowd and say,
"Where's the beef?"
- 94. At the Bar Mitzvah,
I read from the Torah,
- 95. and then I make a speech
and suddenly, I become a man.
- 96. I could think of funner
ways to become a man.
- 97. - "More fun" you mean.
- Oh, shit.
- 98. Think they'll sign my yearbook?
- 99. "Dear Richie, sorry for taking a hot,
steaming dump in your backpack last March.
- 100. "Have a good summer."
- 101. Are you in there by yourself, Beaver-ly?
- 102. Or do you have half the guys in the school
with you, huh, slut?
- 103. I know you're in there, little shit.
I can smell you.
- 104. No wonder you don't have any friends.
- 105. Which is it, Gretta?
Am I a slut or a little shit?
- 106. Make up your mind.
- 107. You're trash.
- 108. We just wanted to remind you.
- 109. Such a loser.
- 110. Well, at least now you'll smell better.
- 111. Gross.
- 112. Let's go, girls.
- 113. Have a nice summer, Beaver-ly.
- 114. Pathetic.
- 115. Best feeling ever.
- 116. Yeah?
- 117. Try tickling your pickle
for the first time.
- 118. Hey, what do you guys wanna do tomorrow?
- 119. I start my training.
- 120. - Wait, what training?
- Street Fighter.
- 121. Is that how you wanna spend your summer?
Inside of an arcade?
- 122. Beats spending it inside of your mother.
- 123. - Oh!
- What if we go to the quarry?
- 124. Guys, we have the Barrens.
- 125. Right.
- 126. Betty Ripsom's mom.
- 127. Is she really expecting to
see her come out of that school?
- 128. I don't know.
- 129. As if Betty Ripsom's been hiding
in Home Ec. for the last few weeks.
- 130. You think they'll actually find her?
- 131. Sure.
- 132. In a ditch. All decomposed,
covered in worms and maggots.
- 133. Smelling like Eddie's mom's underwear.
- 134. Shut up! That's freaking disgusting.
- 135. She's not dead. She's missing.
- 136. Sorry, Bill. She's missing.
- 137. You know the Barrens aren't that bad.
- 138. Who doesn't love splashing around
in shitty water?
- 139. Nice Frisbee, flamer.
- 140. Give it back!
- 141. Fucking losers!
- 142. Loser.
- 143. You suck, Bowers.
- 144. Shut up, Bill.
- 145. You say something, Billy?
- 146. You got a free ride this year
'cause of your little brother.
- 147. Ride's over, Denbrough.
- 148. This summer's gonna be a hurt train
for you and your faggot friends.
- 149. I wish he'd go missing.
- 150. He's probably the one doing it.
- 151. You gonna let me go by?
- 152. Or is there a secret
password or something?
- 153. Oh.
- 154. - Um, sorry.
- Sorry isn't...
- 155. A password.
- 156. Henry and his goons are over
by the west entrance.
- 157. So you should be fine.
- 158. Oh, I wasn't...
- 159. Everyone knows he's looking for you.
- 160. What you listening to?
- 161. New Kids on the Block.
- 162. I don't even like them. I was just...
- 163. Wait. You're the new kid, right?
Now I get it.
- 164. There's nothing to get.
- 165. I'm just messing with you.
- 166. I'm Beverly Marsh.
- 167. Yeah. I know that
'cause we're in the same class.
- 168. Social Studies. And you were...
- 169. I'm Ben. But pretty much
everybody just calls me...
- 170. The new kid.
- 171. Well, Ben, there are worse things
to be called.
- 172. Let me sign this.
- 173. Stay cool, Ben from sosh class.
- 174. Uh, yeah.
- 175. You too, Beverly.
- 176. Hang tough, new kid on the block.
- 177. "Please Don't Go, Girl."
- 178. That's the name of another
New Kids on the Block song.
- 179. "He thrusts his fists against the posts...
- 180. "He thrusts his fists against...
- 181. Shit!
- 182. "Post."
- 183. Need some help? I...
- 184. I thought we agreed.
- 185. - Before you say anything...
- 186. Just let me show you something first.
- 187. The Barrens.
- 188. It's the only place that
Georgie could have ended up.
- 189. He's gone, Bill.
- 190. But if the storm swept Georgie in,
we should have gone...
- 191. He's gone! He's dead!
- 192. He's dead! There is nothing we can do!
- 193. Now take this down
before your mother sees it.
- 194. Next time you wanna take something
from my office...
- 195. Ask.
- 196. I guess you get your tunnels back.
- 197. Get in!
- 198. Creep!
- 199. Oh, Jesus.
- 200. Mike!
- 201. Hurry, son!
- 202. Help! It burns!
- 203. Mike!
- 204. Stay the fuck outta my town!
- 205. Mike?
- 206. Are you okay?
- 207. You're not studying, Stanley.
- 208. How's it going to look?
- 209. The rabbi's son
can't finish his own Torah reading.
- 210. Take the book to my office.
- 211. Obviously you're not using it.
- 212. Take everything
but the Delicious Deals, guys.
- 213. My mom loves them.
- 214. Hey! First you said the Barrens,
and now you're saying the sewer.
- 215. I mean, what if we get caught?
- 216. We won't, Eds.
The sewers are public works.
- 217. We're the public, aren't we?
- 218. Hey, Eddie,
these your birth control pills?
- 219. Yeah, and I'm saving it for your sister.
This is private stuff.
- 220. Hello, and welcome to
the Derry Children's Hour.
- 221. Eddie Bear, where you boys off to
in such a rush?
- 222. Um...
- 223. Just my backyard, Mrs. K.
- 224. I got a new...
- 225. - A new croquet set.
- Jeez, spit it out, Bill!
- 226. Okay.
- 227. Oh, and sweetie, don't go
rolling around on the grass.
- 228. Especially if it's just been cut.
- 229. You know how bad your allergies can get.
- 230. Yes, Mom. Let's go.
- 231. Aren't you forgetting something?
- 232. Water is all around us.
It's even above us.
- 233. Don't believe me?
- 234. Then try it yourself at home.
- 235. Whenever you're outside...
- 236. Do you want one from me too, Mrs. K?
- 237. - I was kidding.
- No, no, no.
- 238. Sorry, Mommy.
- 239. "Your hair is winter fire,
- 240. "My heart burns there too."
- 241. Slow down!
- 242. Hi-ho, Silver!
- 243. Away!
- 244. Your old lady bike's too fast for us!
- 245. Found it.
- 246. Isn't it summer vacation?
- 247. I would think you'd be ready
to take a break from the books.
- 248. I like it in here.
- 249. A boy should be spending his summer
outside with friends.
- 250. Don't you have any friends?
- 251. Can I have the book now?
- 252. Egg boy.
- 253. What on earth are you doing?
- 254. Where are you off to, tits?
- 255. Gotcha.
- 256. Wait.
- 257. - Fucking hold him.
- Leave me alone!
- 258. - Smack him.
- Don't let tubby get away.
- 259. Help!
- 260. Get him!
- 261. - Hold him, Hockstetter.
- Get him, Belch.
- 262. Stop!
- 263. - Just leave me alone.
- Look at all this blubber!
- 264. Let me light his hair,
like Michael Jackson.
- 265. Just hold him.
- 266. Get off me! Get off me!
- 267. Help!
- 268. Help!
- 269. Okay, new kid.
- 270. This is what us locals
call the Kissing Bridge.
- 271. It's famous for two things.
- 272. and carving names.
- 273. Henry, please.
- 274. Whoa, whoa! Henry!
- 275. Shut up!
- 276. I'm gonna carve my whole name
onto this cottage cheese!
- 277. I'm gonna cut your fucking tits off.
I swear to God!
- 278. Get him!
- 279. Come on!
- 280. Get him!
- 281. You can't run!
- 282. - Oh, no!
- We need to find Fatty!
- 283. My knife. My old man will kill me!
- 284. - You two, get him!
- Come on!
- 285. Move your fucking ass!
- 286. He's going that way! Come on!
- 287. He's down there.
- 288. I don't know. I guess.
- 289. That's poison ivy.
And that's poison ivy.
- 290. And that's poison ivy.
- 291. Where? Where's the poison ivy?
- 292. Nowhere. Not every fucking plant
is poison ivy, Stanley.
- 293. Okay, I'm starting to get itchy now
- 294. and I'm pretty sure
this is not good for my...
- 295. Do you use the same
bathroom as your mother?
- 296. - Sometimes, yeah.
- Then you probably have crabs.
- 297. That's so not funny.
- 298. Aren't you guys coming in?
- 299. Uh-uh. It's greywater.
- 300. What the hell's greywater?
- 301. It's basically piss and shit.
So I'm just telling you,
- 302. you guys are splashing around
in millions of gallons of Derry pee. So...
- 303. Are you serious? What are you...
- 304. Doesn't smell like caca to me, señor
- 305. Okay, I can smell that from here.
- 306. It's probably just your breath
wafting back into your face.
- 307. Have you ever heard of a staph infection?
- 308. Oh, I'll show you a staff infection.
- 309. This is so unsanitary.
- 310. This is literally like swimming
inside of a toilet bowl right now.
- 311. Have you ever heard of Listeria?
- 312. Are you retarded?
- 313. You're the reason why
we're in this position right now.
- 314. Guys!
- 315. Shit. Don't tell me that's...
- 316. No.
- 317. Georgie wore galoshes.
- 318. Whose sneaker is it?
- 319. It's Betty Ripsom's.
- 320. Oh, shit.
- 321. Oh, God. Oh, fuck!
- 322. I don't like this.
- 323. How do you think Betty feels?
- 324. Running around these tunnels
with only one frickin' shoe?
- 325. What if she's still here?
- 326. Eddie, come on!
- 327. My mom will have an aneurysm, if she
finds out that we're playing down here.
- 328. I'm serious.
- 329. Bill?
- 330. If... If I was Betty Ripsom,
I would want us to find me.
- 331. Georgie too.
- 332. What if I don't want to find them?
- 333. I mean, no offense, Bill,
but I don't want to end up like...
- 334. I don't want to go missing either.
- 335. - He has a point.
- You too?
- 336. It's summer.
- 337. We're supposed to be having fun.
- 338. This isn't fun.
- 339. This is scary and disgusting.
- 340. Holy shit! What happened to you?
- 341. I hear ya, tits.
- 342. Don't think you can stay down here
all damn day now.
- 343. You found us, Patrick.
- 344. You found us, Patrick.
- 345. Patrick.
- 346. Fuck!
- 347. I think it's great that
we're helping the new kid,
- 348. but also we need
to think of our own safety.
- 349. I mean, he's bleeding all over
and you guys know
- 350. that there's an AIDS epidemic happening
right now as we speak, right?
- 351. My mom's friend in New York City got it
by touching a dirty pole on the subway.
- 352. And a drop of AIDS blood got into
his system through a hangnail. A hangnail!
- 353. And you can amputate legs and arms.
- 354. But how do you amputate a waist?
- 355. You guys do know that alleys are known
for dirty needles that have AIDS, right?
- 356. You guys do know that?
- 357. - Hey...
- Ah, we're screwed.
- 358. Richie, wait here. Come on.
- 359. Glad I got to meet you before you died.
- 360. Okay.
- 361. Can we afford all that?
- 362. It's all we got.
- 363. You kidding me?
- 364. Wait, you have an account here,
- 365. If my mom finds out
I bought all this stuff for myself...
- 366. I'm spending the whole rest of the weekend
in the emergency room getting X-rayed.
- 367. - See you later, Dad.
- See you, Gretta.
- 368. You okay?
- 369. I'm fine. What's wrong with you?
- 370. None of your business.
- 371. There's a kid outside.
Looked like someone killed him.
- 372. We need some supplies,
- 373. but we don't have enough money.
- 374. I like your glasses, Mr. Keene.
- 375. You look just like Clark Kent.
- 376. Oh.
- 377. I don't know about that.
- 378. Can I try them?
- 379. Mmm. Sure.
- 380. What do you think?
- 381. Well, how about that?
- 382. You look just like Lois Lane.
- 383. Really?
- 384. Mmm.
- 385. Well, here you go.
- 386. Shoot, I'm so sorry.
- 387. It's okay.
- 388. Just suck the wound.
- 389. - I need to focus right now.
- You need to focus?
- 390. Yeah, can you go get me something?
- 391. - Jesus! What do you need?
- Go get my bifocals.
- 392. I hid 'em in my second fanny pack.
- 393. Why do you have two fanny packs?
- 394. I need to focus right now
and it's a long story.
- 395. I don't want to get into it.
- 396. Um, thanks.
- 397. Even-steven.
- 398. Oh, God, he's bleeding. Oh, my God!
- 399. Ben from sosh?
- 400. You have to suck the wound
before you apply the Band-Aids.
- 401. - This is 101.
- You don't know what you're talking about.
- 402. Are you okay? That looks like it hurts.
- 403. Oh. No, I'm good. I just fell.
- 404. Yeah, right into Henry Bowers.
- 405. Shut it, Richie.
- 406. Why? It's the truth.
- 407. You sure they got the right stuff
to fix you up?
- 408. You know, we'll take care of him.
- 409. Uh, thanks again, Beverly.
- 410. Sure. Maybe I'll see you around.
- 411. Yeah, we were thinking about
going to the quarry tomorrow,
- 412. if you wanna
- 413. come.
- 414. Good to know. Thanks.
- 415. Nice going bringing up Bowers
in front of her.
- 416. Yeah, dude, you heard what she did.
- 417. What'd she do?
- 418. More like "Who'd she do?"
- 419. From what I hear,
the list is longer than my wang.
- 420. That's not saying much.
- 421. They're just rumors.
- 422. Anyway, Bill had her back in third grade.
- 423. They kissed in the school play.
- 424. The reviews said you can't fake
that sort of passion.
- 425. Now, pip-pip and tally-ho,
my good fellows,
- 426. I do believe this chap requires
our utmost attention.
- 427. Get in there, Dr. K. Come on, fix him up.
- 428. Why don't you shut the fuck up,
Einstein, because I know what I'm doing
- 429. and I don't want you doing
the British guy with me right now.
- 430. Suck the wound. Get in there.
- 431. Toilet and bath water travel down
- 432. the drains and into the sewer.
- 433. The sewer is a fun place to play
with all of your friends.
- 434. Just follow the water into the drains
and down into the sewers you go.
- 435. When you're with your friends in the
sewers, you can be as silly as a clown!
- 436. That's right, it's the word of the day.
- 437. Hi, Daddy.
- 438. Hey, Bevvie.
- 439. Whatcha got there?
- 440. Just some things.
- 441. Like what?
- 442. Tell me you're still my little girl.
- 443. Yes, Daddy.
- 444. Good.
- 445. A deep fly ball to the left.
His last at bat.
- 446. He scratched the foul pole.
- 447. Wade Boggs, of course,
leads the league in hitting so far.
- 448. This is what you did. This is what you...
- 449. This is...
- 450. Lay it out.
- 451. Oh, my God.
- 452. - So easy.
- Poor tree.
- 453. So easy!
- 454. Oh, my God, that was terrible. I win.
- 455. - You won?
- 456. - Did you see my loogie?
- That went the farthest!
- 457. - It's by distance.
- Mass. It's always been mass.
- 458. What is mass?
- 459. Who cares how far it goes?
- 460. It matters how cool it looks, like it's
green or it's white or juicy and fat.
- 461. - All right.
- Thanks for that.
- 462. - Who's first?
- That was terrible.
- 463. I'll go!
- 464. Sissies.
- 465. What the fuck!
- 466. Oh, holy shit! We just got showed up
by a girl.
- 467. Do we have to do that now?
- 468. Yes.
- 469. Come on!
- 470. Oh, shit.
- 471. I already won! We already won!
- 472. They're down! Yes!
- 473. Ah, fuck! What was that?
- 474. Something just touched my foot right here.
- 475. That work?
- 476. - Where are we looking?
- Right here, right here!
- 477. It's a turtle.
- 478. News flash, Ben. School's out for summa!
- 479. Oh, that? That's not school stuff.
- 480. - Who sent you this?
- No one. Give it...
- 481. No one.
- 482. - What's with the history project?
- 483. When I first moved here,
I didn't have anyone to hang out with,
- 484. so I just started spending time
in the library.
- 485. You went to the library?
- 486. On purpose?
- 487. Oh, I wanna see.
- 488. What's The Black Spot?
- 489. The Black Spot was a nightclub
- 490. that was burned down years ago
by that racist cult.
- 491. The what?
- 492. Don't you watch Geraldo?
- 493. Your hair...
- 494. Your... Your hair is beautiful, Beverly.
- 495. Oh.
- 496. Right. Thanks.
- 497. Here, pass it.
- 498. Why is it all murders and missing kids?
- 499. Derry's not like any town
I've ever been in before.
- 500. They did a study once, and it turns out
- 501. people die or disappear
six times the national average.
- 502. You read that?
- 503. And that's just grown-ups.
- 504. Kids are worse.
- 505. Way, way worse.
- 506. I've got more stuff if you wanna see it.
- 507. No, no.
- 508. Don't freak out, just tell us.
- 509. Yeah. I heard he has
a rollercoaster and a pet chimp
- 510. and an old guy's fucking bones. Yeah.
- 511. Whoa, whoa, whoa.
- 512. Wow.
- 513. Cool, huh?
- 514. No. No, nothing cool.
- 515. There's nothing cool.
- 516. This is cool, right here.
Wait, no. No, it's not cool.
- 517. What's that?
- 518. Oh, that? That's the charter
for Derry Township.
- 519. Nerd alert.
- 520. No, actually, it's really interesting.
- 521. Derry started as a beaver trapping camp.
- 522. Still is, am I right, boys?
- 523. Ninety-one people signed the charter
that made Derry.
- 524. But later that winter,
they all disappeared without a trace.
- 525. The entire camp?
- 526. There were rumors of Indians,
but no sign of an attack.
- 527. Everybody just thought
it was a plague or something.
- 528. But it's like
- 529. one day everybody just woke up and left.
- 530. The only clue was a trail of
bloody clothes leading to the well house.
- 531. Jesus. We can get Derry
on Unsolved Mysteries.
- 532. - Let's do that. You're brilliant.
- I might be.
- 533. I don't know.
- 534. Maybe he's just trying to
make some friends, Stanley.
- 535. Where was the well house?
- 536. I don't know. Somewhere in town, I guess.
- 537. Why?
- 538. Nothing.
- 539. Nobody knows the trouble I've seen
- 540. Nobody knows my sorrow
- 541. Eddie...
- 542. What are you looking for?
- 543. Oh!
- 544. Fuck. My mom's gonna fucking flip.
- 545. Do you think this will help me, Eddie?
- 546. Help! Help!
- 547. Where you going, Eds?
- 548. If you lived here, you'd be home by now.
- 549. Come join the clown, Eds.
- 550. You'll float down here.
- 551. We all float down here.
- 552. Yes, we do.
- 553. "Your hair is winter fire...
- 554. "January embers...
- 555. "My heart burns there, too."
- 556. Beverly...
- 557. Beverly.
- 558. Help me.
- 559. Help me, please.
- 560. We all want to meet you, Beverly.
- 561. We all float down here.
- 562. Hello? Who are you?
- 563. - I'm Veronica.
- Betty Ripsom.
- 564. Patrick Hockstetter.
- 565. Come closer.
- 566. - Wanna see?
- We float.
- 567. We change.
- 568. Daddy!
- 569. Help!
- 570. Help!
- 571. The hell's going on?
- 572. The sink...
- 573. And the blood... It's...
- 574. What blood?
- 575. The sink. You don't see it?
- 576. There was blood.
- 577. You worry me, Bevvie.
- 578. You worry me a lot.
- 579. But don't you see?
- 580. Why'd you do this to your hair?
- 581. Makes you look like a boy.
- 582. Georgie.
- 583. I lost it, Billy. Don't be mad.
- 584. I'm not mad at you.
- 585. It just floated off.
- 586. But, Bill, if you'll come with me,
- 587. you'll float, too.
- 588. Georgie.
- 589. You'll float, too. You'll float, too.
- 590. You'll float, too.
- 591. - You'll float, too.
- You'll float, too.
- 592. You'll float, too. You'll float, too.
- 593. You'll float, too.
- 594. You'll float, too! You'll float, too!
- 595. You'll float, too!
- 596. You'll float, too!
- 597. No, we gotta go through the alleyway.
- 598. - The alley takes way too long.
- No, the alley is so much faster.
- 599. The alley is more dangerous
and it's disgusting.
- 600. - How is it more dangerous?
- It smells like piss and it's gross.
- 601. - Just take the side streets for once.
- Oh, my God.
- 602. The side streets are the same.
They smell like piss and shit.
- 603. Okay, okay. Can you just tell me
what she said exactly?
- 604. She didn't say anything.
- 605. She just said that
you guys need to hurry over.
- 606. She didn't say anything. Okay. Okay.
- 607. You made it. I...
- 608. I need to show you something.
- 609. What is it?
- 610. More than we saw at the quarry?
- 611. Shut up! Just shut up, Richie.
- 612. My dad will kill me if he finds out
I had boys in the apartment.
- 613. Then we'll leave a lookout.
- 614. Richie, stay here.
- 615. Whoa, whoa, whoa!
What if her dad comes back?
- 616. Do what you always do. Start talking.
- 617. It is a gift.
- 618. In there.
- 619. What is it?
- 620. You'll see.
- 621. Are you taking us to your bathroom?
- 622. I just want you to know that 89%
of the worst accidents in homes
- 623. are caused in bathrooms.
- 624. And, I mean, that's where
all the bacteria and fungi are
- 625. and it's not a really sanitary place...
- 626. I knew it!
- 627. You see it?
- 628. - Yes.
- 629. What happened in here?
- 630. My dad couldn't see it.
I thought I might be crazy.
- 631. Well, if you're crazy,
then we're all crazy.
- 632. We can't leave it like this.
- 633. All right, so you've
- 634. never been to the Derry Summer Fair?
- 635. No, I don't think so.
- 636. Not that I know of.
- 637. Well, I go there every year,
- 638. but I was there one time with Richie and
technically won 'cause I hit the target.
- 639. But there were so many prizes,
I didn't know which to pick.
- 640. It's not true, you know.
- 641. What they say about me.
- 642. I was only ever kissed by one guy.
- 643. It was a long time ago.
- 644. It was a nice kiss though.
- 645. "January embers."
- 646. Was that in the play?
- 647. No, the poem.
- 648. Oh...
- 649. Oh, I don't really know much poetry.
- 650. Oh. I was just...
- 651. Never mind then.
- 652. Um...
- 653. Just so you know, I...
- 654. I never believed any of the rumors.
- 655. And none of us Losers do.
- 656. We like hanging with you.
- 657. Thanks.
- 658. You shouldn't thank us too much.
- 659. Hanging out with us
makes you a Loser, too.
- 660. I can take that.
- 661. No, I love being
your personal doorman, really.
- 662. Could you idiots have taken any longer?
- 663. - All right, shut up, Richie.
- Yeah, shut up, Richie.
- 664. Oh, okay, trash the trashmouth, I get it.
- 665. Hey, I wasn't the one
scrubbing the bathroom floor
- 666. and imagining that her sink went all
Eddie's mom's vagina on Halloween.
- 667. She didn't imagine it.
- 668. I...
- 669. I saw something, too.
- 670. You saw blood, too?
- 671. Not blood.
- 672. I saw Georgie.
- 673. It seemed so real.
- 674. I mean, it seemed like him,
but there was this...
- 675. The clown.
- 676. Yeah, I saw him, too.
- 677. Wait, can only virgins see this stuff?
- 678. Is that why I'm not seeing this shit?
- 679. Oh, shit, that's Belch Huggins' car.
- 680. - We should probably get outta here.
- 681. Wait, isn't that the
homeschooled kid's bike?
- 682. Yeah, that's Mike's.
- 683. We have to help him.
- 684. We should?
- 685. Yes.
- 686. Come on.
- 687. Eat that meat!
- 688. - Eat it, bitch!
- You little fucker!
- 689. - Bitch!
- 690. - Eat it, you little bitch!
- 691. Fucking...
- 692. Whatcha gonna do, huh?
- 693. Get up!
- 694. Get the fuck up!
- 695. You little fucker!
- 696. Come on, Henry, smack him!
- 697. You little bitch.
- 698. - Nice throw.
- 699. You losers are trying too hard.
- 700. She'll do you.
- 701. You just gotta ask nicely,
- 702. like I did.
- 703. What the fuck?
- 704. Come on, get 'em! Fuck!
- 705. Rock war!
- 706. - Get 'em!
- Watch out!
- 707. Fuck you, motherfuckers!
- 708. Eddie!
- 709. - Fuck outta here!
- 710. Ah, shit!
- 711. Fuck you, bitch!
- 712. Come on, guys! Let's get 'em!
- 713. - Fuck this.
- Fuck out of here.
- 714. Fuck you, losers!
- 715. Go blow your dad,
you mullet-wearing asshole!
- 716. Thanks, guys,
but you shouldn't have done that.
- 717. They'll be after you guys, too, now.
- 718. Oh, no, no, no. Bowers?
He's always after us.
- 719. I guess that's one thing
we all have in common.
- 720. Yeah, Homeschool.
Welcome to the Losers' Club.
- 721. Right there.
- 722. They say they found part of his hand
all chewed up near the Standpipe.
- 723. He asked to borrow a pencil once.
- 724. It's like she's been forgotten
because Corcoran's missing.
- 725. Is it ever gonna end?
- 726. What the fuck, dude?
- 727. What are you guys talking about?
- 728. What they always talk about.
- 729. I actually think it will end.
- 730. For a little while, at least.
- 731. What do you mean?
- 732. So I was going over all my Derry research
and I charted out all the big events.
- 733. The Ironworks explosion in 1908,
- 734. the Bradley Gang in '35,
- 735. and The Black Spot in '62.
- 736. And now kids being...
- 737. I realized this stuff seems to happen...
- 738. Every 27 years.
- 739. Okay, so, let me get this straight.
- 740. It comes out from wherever
to eat kids for, like, a year?
- 741. And then what?
It just goes into hibernation?
- 742. Maybe it's like... What do you call it?
- 743. Cicadas.
- 744. You know, the bugs that come out
once every 17 years.
- 745. My grandfather thinks this town is cursed.
- 746. He says that all the bad things that happen
in this town are because of one thing.
- 747. An evil thing that feeds off
the people of Derry.
- 748. But it can't be one thing.
- 749. We all saw something different.
- 750. Maybe.
- 751. Or maybe It knows what scares us most
and that's what we see.
- 752. I saw a leper.
- 753. He was like a walking infection.
- 754. But you didn't.
- 755. Because it isn't real.
- 756. None of this is.
- 757. Not Eddie's leper
- 758. or Bill seeing Georgie
- 759. or the woman I keep seeing.
- 760. She hot?
- 761. No, Richie.
- 762. She's not hot.
- 763. Her face is all messed up.
- 764. None of this makes any sense.
- 765. They're all like bad dreams.
- 766. I don't think so. I know the difference
between a bad dream and real life, okay?
- 767. What'd you see? You saw something, too?
- 768. Yes.
- 769. Do you guys know that burned-down house
on Harris Avenue?
- 770. I was inside when it burned down.
- 771. Before I was rescued, my mom and dad were
trapped in the next room over from me.
- 772. They were pushing
and pounding on the door,
- 773. trying to get to me.
- 774. Hurry, son!
- 775. It burns!
- 776. But it was too hot.
- 777. When the firemen finally found them,
- 778. the skin on their hands had
melted down to the bone.
- 779. We're all afraid of something.
- 780. Got that right.
- 781. Why, Rich? What are you afraid of?
- 782. Clowns.
- 783. Okay.
- 784. Look.
- 785. That's where Georgie disappeared.
- 786. There's the Ironworks.
- 787. And The Black Spot.
- 788. Everywhere it happens,
it's all connected by the sewers.
- 789. And they all meet up at the...
- 790. The well house.
- 791. It's in the house on Neibolt Street.
- 792. You mean that creepy-ass house where
all the junkies and hobos like to sleep?
- 793. I hate that place.
- 794. It always feels like it's watching me.
- 795. That's where I saw It.
- 796. That's where I saw the clown.
- 797. That's where It lives.
- 798. I can't imagine anything
ever wanting to live there.
- 799. Can we stop talking about this?
- 800. I can barely breathe.
- 801. This is summer.
- 802. We're kids. I can barely breathe.
- 803. I'm up here having
a fucking asthma attack.
- 804. I'm not doing this.
- 805. What the hell? Put the map back.
- 806. Mmm-mmm.
- 807. What happened?
- 808. What's going on?
- 809. I got it. Hold on.
- 810. Guys.
- 811. Georgie.
- 812. Bill?
- 813. What the fuck?
- 814. It's It!
- 815. What the fuck is that?
What the fuck is that?
- 816. I don't fucking know!
- 817. Turn it off! Turn it off!
- 818. Yeah. Yeah, turn it off. Turn it off!
- 819. Run, Stanley!
- 820. What is it?
- 821. What the fuck?
- 822. Thanks, Ben.
- 823. It saw us.
- 824. It saw us, and it knows where we are.
- 825. It always did.
- 826. So, let's go.
- 827. Go?
- 828. Go where?
- 829. Neibolt.
- 830. That's where Georgie is.
- 831. After that?
- 832. Yeah, it's summer. We should be outside.
- 833. If you say it's summer
one more fucking time...
- 834. Bill!
- 835. Wait!
- 836. "He thrusts his fists
- 837. "against the posts
- 838. "and still insists he sees..."
- 839. Bill!
- 840. Bill, you can't go in there.
- 841. This is crazy.
- 842. Look, you don't have to come in with me.
- 843. But what happens when
another Georgie goes missing?
- 844. Or another Betty?
Or another Ed Corcoran? Or one of us?
- 845. Are you just gonna pretend it isn't
happening like everyone else in this town?
- 846. Because I can't.
- 847. I go home, and all I see is
that Georgie isn't there.
- 848. His clothes, his toys,
his stupid stuffed animals, but...
- 849. He isn't.
- 850. So walking into this house,
- 851. for me,
- 852. it's easier than walking into my own.
- 853. Wow.
- 854. What?
- 855. He didn't stutter once.
- 856. Wait!
- 857. Um...
- 858. Shouldn't we have some people keep watch?
- 859. You know,
just in case something bad happens?
- 860. Who wants to stay out here?
- 861. Fuck.
- 862. I can't believe I pulled the short straw.
- 863. You guys are lucky
you're not measuring dicks.
- 864. Shut up, Richie.
- 865. I can smell it.
- 866. Don't breathe through your mouth.
- 867. How come?
- 868. Because then you're eating it.
- 869. What?
- 870. It... It says I'm missing.
- 871. You're not missing, Richie.
- 872. "Police department, City of Derry."
- 873. That's my shirt. That's my hair.
That's my face.
- 874. Calm down, this isn't real.
- 875. That's my name. That's my age!
That's the date!
- 876. It can't be real, Richie.
- 877. No, it says it! What the fuck?
- 878. - Am I missing? Am I gonna go missing?
- Calm down. Calm down.
- 879. Look at me, Richie. Look at me.
- 880. That... That isn't real.
- 881. It's playing tricks on you.
- 882. Hello?
- 883. Hello?
- 884. Help me, please!
- 885. Betty?
- 886. Ripsom?
- 887. Eddie...
- 888. What are you looking for?
- 889. Guys, can you hear that?
- 890. She was just here.
Where the fuck did she go?
- 891. Guys.
- 892. Oh, my God.
- 893. Guys. Guys!
- 894. - Guys! Guys!
- What? Eddie?
- 895. What the fuck?
- 896. Time to take your pill, Eddie.
- 897. - Eddie. Open the door!
- 898. You okay?
- 899. Eddie, what's going on?
- 900. Eds.
- 901. Eddie.
- 902. Come here, Richie.
- 903. Eddie.
- 904. Eddie.
- 905. Eddie.
- 906. Where the fuck are you?
- 907. We're not playing hide-and-seek, dipshit.
- 908. Richie?
- 909. Richie! Richie!
- 910. Bill, come on, open the door.
- 911. It won't open!
- 912. - What's going on? Richie!
- I can't!
- 913. Open the door, Rich.
- 914. Oh, shit.
- 915. Stupid clowns.
- 916. Oh, fuck.
- 917. Ugh!
- 918. Beep-beep, Richie.
- 919. Let's get outta here.
- 920. You wanna play loogie?
- 921. Time to float.
- 922. Where's my shoe?
- 923. Where the fuck were her legs?
- 924. Holy shit, what the fuck was that?
- 925. This isn't real.
- 926. Remember the missing kid poster.
- 927. That wasn't real, so this isn't real.
- 928. Tasty, tasty, beautiful fear.
- 929. Come on. Ready?
- 930. No!
- 931. No.
- 932. No, no!
- 933. Oh, thank fuck.
- 934. - Where's Eddie?
- 935. Help!
- 936. Eddie!
- 937. Holy fuck.
- 938. Eddie!
- 939. This isn't real enough for you, Billy?
- 940. I'm not real enough for you?
- 941. Oh, shit.
- 942. It was real enough for Georgie.
- 943. Holy shit!
- 944. - Get Eddie!
- Get Eddie!
- 945. Oh, fuck! We gotta get out of here!
- 946. - Get Eddie. Let's go!
- Guys, watch out!
- 947. - No, no, no, no!
- Eddie, look at me!
- 948. He's gonna get us! Guys!
- 949. No!
- 950. Ben!
- 951. Ben!
- 952. Let's get out of here!
- 953. Don't let him get away!
- 954. Bill, we have to help Eddie!
- 955. No! No!
- 956. I'm gonna snap your arm into place.
- 957. Rich, do not fucking touch me.
- 958. - Okay, one, two, three.
- Do not touch me!
- 959. Holy shit!
- 960. You. You did this.
- 961. You know how delicate he is.
- 962. - We were attacked, Mrs. K.
- No. Don't.
- 963. Don't try and blame anyone else.
- 964. - Let me help.
- Get back!
- 965. Oh, I've heard of you, Miss Marsh.
- 966. And I don't want a dirty girl like you
touching my son.
- 967. Mrs. K, I...
- 968. No! You are all monsters. All of you.
- 969. And Eddie is done with you.
Do you hear? Done!
- 970. I saw the well.
- 971. We know where it is
- 972. and next time we'll be better prepared.
- 973. No!
- 974. No next time, Bill.
- 975. - You're insane.
- 976. We all know no one else
is going to do anything.
- 977. Eddie was nearly killed!
And look at this motherfucker.
- 978. He's leaking Hamburger Helper!
- 979. We can't pretend it's gonna go away.
- 980. Ben, you said it yourself,
It comes back every 27 years.
- 981. Fine! I'll be 40 and far away from here.
- 982. I thought you said you wanted to
get out of this town, too.
- 983. Because I wanna run towards something.
- 984. I'm sorry, who invited Molly Ringwald
into the group?
- 985. - Richie...
- I'm just saying, let's face facts.
- 986. Real world.
- 987. Georgie is dead.
Stop trying to get us killed, too.
- 988. Georgie's not dead.
- 989. You couldn't save him,
but you can still save yourself.
- 990. No, take it back.
- 991. You're scared and we all are,
but take it back!
- 992. Bill!
- 993. You're just a bunch of losers!
- 994. - Fuck off!
- Richie, stop.
- 995. You're just a bunch of losers
and you'll get yourselves killed
- 996. - trying to catch a fucking stupid clown.
- 997. This is what It wants.
- 998. It wants to divide us.
- 999. We were all together when we hurt It.
- 1000. That's why we're still alive.
- 1001. Yeah? Well, I plan to keep it that way.
- 1002. - Mike...
- 1003. I can't do this.
- 1004. My granddad was right.
- 1005. I'm an outsider. Gotta stay that way.
- 1006. - Yeah! Bonus!
- Yeah, there we go.
- 1007. Put the next target out there.
- 1008. Just hold it.
- 1009. What the hell's going on here?
- 1010. Just cleaning your gun, like you asked.
- 1011. You're cleaning my gun, huh?
- 1012. - Dad...
- 1013. Look at him now, boys.
- 1014. Ain't nothing like a little fear
to make a paper man crumble.
- 1015. Here for the refills, Eddie?
- 1016. Yeah.
- 1017. You know it's all bullshit, right?
- 1018. What is?
- 1019. Your medication.
- 1020. They're placebos.
- 1021. What's placebo mean?
- 1022. Placebo means bullshit.
- 1023. No friends, huh?
- 1024. Your cast.
- 1025. No signatures or anything?
- 1026. So sad.
- 1027. I didn't want it to get dirty.
- 1028. I'll sign it for you.
- 1029. You okay, Henry?
- 1030. And this is my most
favorite part of the afternoon.
- 1031. Getting to know all about so many of you.
- 1032. Is there someone here
that wants to share with us
- 1033. - what they most enjoyed about today?
- 1034. - How about you?
- I liked seeing the clown.
- 1035. - You did? You liked the clown?
- 1036. - What about the rest of you?
- I liked when the bubbles float.
- 1037. You did? Me too.
- 1038. I just love watching things float.
- 1039. We all float.
- 1040. That's right.
- 1041. And you will, too, Henry.
- 1042. Make it a wonderful day.
- 1043. Kill him.
- 1044. Kill him. Kill him.
- 1045. Kill him. Kill him.
- 1046. Kill him. Kill him.
- 1047. Oh, no. Give a big round of applause!
- 1048. Well done, Henry.
- 1049. Kill them all. Kill them all.
- 1050. Kill them all!
- 1051. Kill them all!
Kill them all! Kill them all!
- 1052. Kill them all!
Kill them all! Kill them all!
- 1053. Where are you sneaking off to?
- 1054. Nowhere, Daddy.
- 1055. You're looking prettied up.
- 1056. I'm not prettied up, Daddy.
I wear this almost every day.
- 1057. Come.
- 1058. You know I worry about you, Bevvie.
- 1059. I know.
- 1060. People in town have been
saying some things to me about you.
- 1061. Sneaking around all summer long
with a bunch of boys.
- 1062. The only girl in the pack.
- 1063. They're just friends, I swear.
- 1064. I know what's in boys' minds
when they look at you, Bevvie.
- 1065. I know all too well.
- 1066. My hand...
- 1067. Are you doing womanly things
down in the woods with those boys?
- 1068. No, no, no, nothing.
You don't have to worry. I promise.
- 1069. What's this?
- 1070. It's nothing. It's just a poem.
- 1071. Just a poem?
- 1072. But you had to hide it
in your underwear drawer.
- 1073. Why would you have to hide it there?
- 1074. Are you still my girl?
- 1075. No.
- 1076. What did you say?
- 1077. I said, no!
- 1078. No!
- 1079. Get away, no!
- 1080. Get off!
- 1081. No!
- 1082. Those boys.
Do they know that you're my...
- 1083. Beverly?
- 1084. Beverly!
- 1085. - Richie.
- What do you want?
- 1086. See that guy I'm hitting?
I'm pretending it's you.
- 1087. It got Beverly.
- 1088. What are you talking about?
- 1089. It, Richie.
- 1090. It got Beverly.
- 1091. Hello?
- 1092. Okay.
- 1093. I'll meet you there.
- 1094. And just where
do you think you're off to?
- 1095. Out with my friends.
- 1096. Sweetie, you can't go.
- 1097. You're getting over your sickness,
- 1098. My sickness?
- 1099. Okay, what sickness, Ma?
- 1100. You know what these are?
- 1101. They're bullshit!
- 1102. They help you, Eddie.
- 1103. I had to protect you.
- 1104. Protect me?
- 1105. By lying to me? By keeping me locked
inside this hellhole?
- 1106. I'm sorry but the only people that were
- 1107. actually trying to protect me
were my friends.
- 1108. And you made me turn my back on them
when I really needed them.
- 1109. So I'm going.
- 1110. Eddie. Eddie. No.
- 1111. You get back here.
- 1112. - Sorry, Mom, I gotta go save my friends.
- 1113. Don't do this to me, Eddie!
- 1114. Guys, spikes.
- 1115. Stan?
- 1116. Stan, we all have to go.
- 1117. Beverly was right.
- 1118. If we split up like last time,
that clown will kill us one by one.
- 1119. But if we stick together,
- 1120. all of us,
- 1121. we'll win.
- 1122. I promise.
- 1123. Hey, Eddie, you got a quarter?
- 1124. I wouldn't want to make a wish
in that fucking thing.
- 1125. Beverly?
- 1126. How are we supposed to get down there?
- 1127. All right. Come on.
- 1128. All right.
- 1129. Guys, guys. Help.
- 1130. - All right, buddy?
- Yeah, I'm okay.
- 1131. Step right up, Beverly. Step right up.
- 1132. Come change. Come float.
You'll laugh. You'll cry.
- 1133. You'll cheer. You'll die.
- 1134. Introducing Pennywise the Dancing Clown.
- 1135. I'm not afraid of you.
- 1136. You will be.
- 1137. Help! Help me!
- 1138. Ahhh!
- 1139. Die!
- 1140. Mike!
- 1141. - Mike!
- 1142. You okay? Mike!
- 1143. Bowers.
- 1144. Mike. Fuck.
- 1145. - Mike!
- Where is he?
- 1146. We're next.
- 1147. No, no, no!
- 1148. - Grab it!
- Get the rope! Get the rope!
- 1149. Oh, shit.
- 1150. - Mike!
- 1151. Leave him alone!
- 1152. You didn't listen to what I told you,
- 1153. You should've stayed out of Derry.
- 1154. Your parents didn't
and look what happened to them.
- 1155. I still get sad every time
I pass by that pile of ashes.
- 1156. Sad,
- 1157. that I couldn't have done it myself.
- 1158. Run, Mike!
- 1159. Mike!
- 1160. Fuck down!
- 1161. I should get up there.
- 1162. Are you insane? With what?
- 1163. Holy shit.
- 1164. - Oh, my...
- 1165. I'm okay.
- 1166. I'm okay.
- 1167. Shoot!
- 1168. Stanley.
- 1169. Beverly?
- 1170. Is that you?
- 1171. Guys?
- 1172. Guys?
- 1173. - What?
- Guys, where's Stan?
- 1174. Stanley!
- 1175. Stanley!
- 1176. Stan!
- 1177. Oh, shit. Greywater.
- 1178. Stan?
- 1179. Stan?
- 1180. Stanley!
- 1181. - Stan!
- Shit! Stan!
- 1182. Stanley!
- 1183. - We're coming, man!
- We're coming! Don't worry.
- 1184. - Stan?
- Stanley! Stan!
- 1185. His flashlight!
- 1186. What the fuck is that thing?
- 1187. Oh, shit.
- 1188. Oh, shit.
- 1189. Oh, shit!
- 1190. Oh, shit!
- 1191. Stanley!
- 1192. - Stanley! Stan!
- 1193. No! No! No!
- 1194. It's okay.
- 1195. You left me! You took me into Neibolt!
- 1196. You're not my friends!
- 1197. You made me go into Neibolt!
- 1198. - Stanley, I'm sorry.
- You made me go into Neibolt!
- 1199. This is your fault.
- 1200. We would never let
anything happen to you.
- 1201. We're here for you.
- 1202. You know we wouldn't do that to you.
- 1203. Bill! Bill!
- 1204. Bill!
- 1205. Bill!
- 1206. Beverly!
- 1207. I'll come back for you, Bev.
- 1208. Bill!
- 1209. Bill!
- 1210. Bill!
- 1211. Come on.
- 1212. Get out of there, dude.
- 1213. Wait, wait, wait.
Oh, my God, my fucking flashlight?
- 1214. Eddie!
- 1215. Come on, let's get the fuck
out of here! Come on!
- 1216. - Holy shit.
- Bev? Bev?
- 1217. - Beverly?
- Holy shit.
- 1218. Bev.
- 1219. How is she in the air?
- 1220. Guys.
- 1221. Are those...
- 1222. The missing kids.
- 1223. Floating.
- 1224. - Just let me grab her.
- 1225. I'm slipping.
- 1226. Bev.
- 1227. Beverly.
- 1228. Why isn't she waking up?
- 1229. What is wrong with her?
- 1230. Beverly, please! Come on!
- 1231. Wow.
- 1232. Bev?
- 1233. "January embers"
- 1234. "My heart burns there too"
- 1235. Jesus, fuck.
- 1236. Oh, God.
- 1237. Where's Bill?
- 1238. Georgie.
- 1239. What took you so long?
- 1240. I was looking for you this whole time.
- 1241. I couldn't find my way outta here.
- 1242. He said I could have my boat back, Billy.
- 1243. Was she fast?
- 1244. I couldn't keep up with it.
- 1245. "She," Georgie.
- 1246. You call boats "she."
- 1247. Take me home, Billy.
- 1248. I wanna go home.
- 1249. I miss you. I wanna be with Mom and Dad.
- 1250. I want more than anything
for you to be home.
- 1251. With Mom and Dad.
- 1252. I miss you so much.
- 1253. I love you, Billy.
- 1254. I love you, too.
- 1255. But you're not Georgie.
- 1256. - Kill It, Bill! Kill It!
- 1257. Kill It, Bill!
- 1258. Kill It! Bill, Kill It!
- 1259. Kill It!
- 1260. - Kill It!
- 1261. Kill It!
- 1262. It's not loaded.
- 1263. Do it now, Bill! Kill It! Kill It!
- 1264. Hey! It's not loaded!
- 1265. Holy fuck.
- 1266. Oh, shit.
- 1267. Bill, watch out!
- 1268. Leave him alone!
- 1269. Beverly, no!
- 1270. Mike!
- 1271. Help him!
- 1272. Fuck!
- 1273. Ben!
- 1274. Stanley!
- 1275. Bill!
- 1276. Bill!
- 1277. No, don't.
- 1278. Let him go.
- 1279. No.
- 1280. I'll take him.
- 1281. I'll take all of you.
- 1282. And I'll feast on your flesh
as I feed on your fear.
- 1283. Or,
- 1284. you'll just leave us be.
- 1285. I will take him, only him
- 1286. and then I will have my long rest
- 1287. and you will all live to grow and thrive
- 1288. and lead happy lives
- 1289. until old age
takes you back to the weeds.
- 1290. Leave...
- 1291. I'm the one who dragged you all into this.
- 1292. I'm so sorry.
- 1293. Sorry.
- 1294. Go!
- 1295. Guys, we can't!
- 1296. I'm sorry.
- 1297. I told you, Bill.
- 1298. I fucking told you.
- 1299. I don't want to die.
- 1300. It's your fault.
- 1301. You punched me in the face.
- 1302. You made me walk through shitty water.
- 1303. You brought me to
a fucking crackhead house.
- 1304. And now...
- 1305. I'm gonna have to kill this fucking clown.
- 1306. Welcome to the Losers' Club, asshole!
- 1307. - Mike!
- 1308. Stan, watch out!
- 1309. Mike!
- 1310. Kill him!
- 1311. I'm gonna kill you!
- 1312. Hey, Bevvie. Are you still my little...
- 1313. Oh, shit!
- 1314. That's why you didn't kill Beverly.
- 1315. 'Cause she wasn't afraid.
- 1316. And we aren't either.
- 1317. Not anymore.
- 1318. Now you're the one who's afraid.
- 1319. Because you're gonna starve.
- 1320. "He thrusts his fists against the posts
- 1321. "and still insists he sees the ghosts
- 1322. "He thrusts his fists against the posts"
- 1323. Fear...
- 1324. I know what I'm doing
for my summer experience essay.
- 1325. Guys. Guys.
- 1326. The kids are floating down.
- 1327. I can only remember parts,
- 1328. I thought I was dead.
- 1329. That's what it felt like.
- 1330. I saw us, all of us together
back in the cistern,
- 1331. but we were older,
- 1332. like, our parents' ages.
- 1333. What were we all doing there?
- 1334. I just remember how we felt.
- 1335. How scared we were.
- 1336. I don't think I can ever forget that.
- 1337. Swear it.
- 1338. Swear
- 1339. if It isn't dead,
- 1340. if It ever comes back,
we'll come back, too.
- 1341. I gotta go.
- 1342. I hate you.
- 1343. I'll see you later.
- 1344. Bye, Stan.
- 1345. Bye, guys.
- 1346. - Bye, Mike.
- See you later, losers.
- 1347. - See you around, Bill.
- See you, Rich.
- 1348. See you guys later.
- 1349. Bye, Ben.
- 1350. You all packed for Portland?
- 1351. Yeah, pretty much.
- 1352. I'm going tomorrow morning.
- 1353. How long will you be gone?
- 1354. My aunt, she says I can stay
for as long as I want, so...
- 1355. Just so you know...
- 1356. I never felt like a loser
when I was with all of you.
- 1357. See you around.
- 1358. Bye.