- 1. Axxon N., the longest running radio play in history
- 2. tonight, continuing in the Baltic region.
- 3. A gray winter day in an old hotel.
- 4. The stairway is dark
- 5. I don't recognize this hallway.
Where are we?
- 6. At our room now
- 7. I don't have the key
- 8. No, you gave it to me. I have it
- 9. What's wrong with me?
- 10. This is the room? I don't recognize it
- 11. - Take off your clothes.
- 12. You know what whores do?
- 13. Yes
- 14. They fuck
- 15. - Do you want to fuck me?
- Take off your clothes
- 16. I'll tell you what I want
- 17. Fine
- 18. I'm afraid
- 19. I'm afraid
- 20. I am going to find out one day.
- 21. When will you tell him?
- 22. Who could have known?
- 23. What time is it
- 24. I have a secret.
- 25. There have been no calls today.
- 26. I hear someone.
- 27. I do not think it will be much longer now.
- 28. You are looking for something?
- 29. Yes
- 30. - Are you looking to go in?
- 31. An opening?
- 32. - Look for an opening. Do you understand?
- Yes, I understand
- 33. - Do you understand I look for an opening?
- Yes. I understand completely.
- 34. Good. Good that you understand.
- 35. That's good!
- 36. You understand!
- 37. May I help you?
- 38. I am a new neighbor.
- 39. I live just down the street.
- 40. Ma'm?
- 41. Hello!
- 42. I don't mean to intrude
- 43. I am your new neighbor.
- 44. I hope that it is not being incovenient for you?
- 45. No, no.
- 46. Please, sit down.
- 47. Such a lovely home!
- 48. Thank you.
- 49. We enjoy it very much
- 50. Please
- 51. Uh, would you like uh, coffee?
- 52. That would be lovely.
- 53. And for you, ma'm?
- 54. the same, Henry,
- 55. I've, I've been going around
meeting new neighbors.
- 56. I think that it is important
know one's neighbors.
- 57. To say "hello" to them.
- 58. Yes, it's very rare these days
but that's very nice.
- 59. Which house are you living in?
- 60. Just down the way.
- 61. Tucked back in the
- 62. The brick house.
- 63. I think I know the one.
- 64. It is difficult to see it from the road.
- 65. Thank you.
- 66. Milk and sugar?
- 67. OH, yes, very good.
- 68. Will that be all ma'm?
- 69. Yes. Yes, thank you.
- 70. I'll be just close by
if you need me.
- 71. Thank you, Henry.
- 72. So...
- 73. You have a new role
to play, I hear.
- 74. Up for a role
- 75. But, I'm afraid,
far from getting it.
- 76. No, no, I definitively heard
that you have it.
- 77. Oh?
- 78. It is an...
- 79. Is it an interesting role?
- 80. Oh yes, very
- 81. Is it about marriage?
- 82. Um... perhaps, in some ways...
- 83. Your husband, he's involved?
- 84. No.
- 85. A little boy
went out to play.
- 86. When he opened his door...
- 87. he saw...
- 88. As he passed through the doorway...
- 89. he caused, a reflection.
- 90. Evil was born
- 91. Evil was born,
and followed the boy.
- 92. I'm sorry...
what is that?
- 93. An old tale.
- 94. And a variation:
- 95. A little girl...
- 96. went out to play.
- 97. lost in the marketplace...
- 98. as if half born.
- 99. Then, not through the marketplace,
you see that, don't you?
- 100. But through the alley
behind the marketplace.
- 101. This is the way
to the Palace.
- 102. But it isn't something you remember.
- 103. Forgetfulness, it happens to us all.
- 104. And me? why, I'm the worst one!
- 105. OH, where was I?
- 106. Yeah... Is there is a murder
in your film?
- 107. Ah, no, it's not part of the story...
- 108. No!
- 109. I think you are wrong about that!
- 110. No.
- 111. Brutal fuckin' murder!
- 112. Ah... I don't like this kind of talk
- 113. The things you've been saying,
I think should go now.
- 114. Yes...
- 115. Me... I... I can't seem to remember if it's
today, two days from now, or yesterday!
- 116. I suppose that if it was 9:45...
- 117. I'd think it was after midnight!
- 118. For instance...
- 119. If today...
- 120. was tomorrow...
- 121. you would'nt even remember
that you owed on an unpaid bill.
- 122. Actions...
- 123. do have consequences.
- 124. And yet
- 125. there is the magic.
- 126. If it was tomorrow...
- 127. you would be sitting over there.
- 128. You see?
- 129. Excuse me, ma'm?
- 130. Excuse me, ma'm,
- 131. It's for you.
- 132. It's your agent.
- 133. Greg!
- 134. Greg!
- 135. Oh my god! Oh my god!
- 136. My God
- 137. Nikki, it's we who are happy
and fortunate to have you on board
- 138. on this film,
in this role.
- 139. I meant everything I said in
- 140. And forgive me, I do love
- 141. I mean this too...
- 142. You have everything you need to soar
back to the top...
- 143. and to stay perched there.
- 144. This film, you and Devon,
a great director.
- 145. Yes, do I hear?
- 146. The script is well, we're going to plunge into.
- 147. If all play our role,
do our best...
- 148. if we work hard together
- 149. well, this could be the one...
- 150. This is a starmaker, if ever I saw
one, you'll see
- 151. I think we have a chance
to pull it off...
- 152. what do you say?
- 153. Let's do it!
- 154. If you don't fuck it up Kingsley,
I'm sure we can!
- 155. I never felt better
in my life.
- 156. Champaign and caviar
is on its way.
- 157. Tonight, Nikki Grace
and Devon Berk.
- 158. Marsha, honey I know where you live,
do not pull my hair.
- 159. We're back in:
- 160. 5,4,3,2,1.
- 161. Mamas, lock up you daughter's doors!
- 162. Nikki, really, this news, this
shocking revelation by Devon...
- 163. must send a shiver down your spine!
- 164. Are you going to be able to be true
to hubby with a wolf in the den?
- 165. do with a bad wolf round you
- 166. Now, Marilyn...
- 167. I'm sure we'll get on famously,
in a professional way
- 168. and that's how it will stay,
- 169. And, Devon, your naughty boy,
are you hiding a smile?
- 170. Is your devilish mind scheming?
- 171. If you're looking for shock value Marilyn,
I suggest that you look in the mirror.
- 172. What a bitting wit!
- 173. But I tell you this:
Marilyn Levins is going to be watching,
- 174. and she will be reporting to you
everything she finds out!
- 175. There, and there, and there and beyond
around the world!
- 176. The Marilyn Levins Starlight Celebrity
show will be back next week
- 177. from Hollywood, California.
- 178. Where stars make dreams...
- 179. and dreams make stars.
- 180. How were you assholes thinking? That
was the biggest crock of shit I ever saw!
- 181. Show's popular!
- 182. Bullshit!
- 183. OH, you guys, how did it go?
Honey, you were great!
- 184. - You were amazing, how do you feel?
You were incredible. -Good...
- 185. You absolutely nailed it. Did you hear her?
Did you hear what Marilyn said?
- 186. She said you blowed! You were perfect!
- 187. So Devon, this one's off limits, right?
- 188. Don't even think about it...
- 189. If I don't kill you, her husband will,
and he is THE most powerful guy around.
- 190. He knows everything. There is not a
thing he does'nt know.
- 191. I can tell you stories that
would color your hair.
- 192. So listen to me when I tell you.
- 193. Around Nikki, keep it in your pants.
- 194. What the fuck are you guys
- 195. She's a nice girl, she's so far
from my style, it's not even funny.
- 196. Beautiful, Devon. Great.
We'll be able to sleep tonight
- 197. You gotta admit though...
She's got a nice ass.
- 198. It's good.
- Goodnight guys!
- 199. - Goodnight, I'll talk to you tomorrow.
- 200. - Bye!
- Let's go!
- 201. Good morning
- 202. Fantastic.
- 203. It all in the beans!
- 204. And I'm just full of beans!
- 205. Is that our set?
- 206. Yeah
It's not finished yet
- 207. There's Smithie's House.
- 208. Smithie's House.
- 209. I should have guessed you two professionals
would be here early and beavering away...
- 210. We're just laying about drinking capuccino.
- 211. Devon makes a great capuccino.
- 212. Care for one?
- 213. Thanks, but Prey and I just had a cup of tea.
- 214. Actually, it was a terrible cup of tea
at the commissary.
- 215. "Terrible" is an
adequate description of it.
- 216. Well, I thought since we're here
and Smithie site's been started...
- 217. We might go over some of the scenes
that take place there.
- 218. Not the love scene, of course, but some of
the earlier scenes
- 219. that indicate so beautifully your character.
- 220. Lets take, for instance,
- 221. the scene where Devon...
- 222. Billy, at Smithie's house to find Sue,
- Nikki- looking out the window.
- 223. I remember the scene
- 224. Well...
- 225. we'll go through it...
- 226. and then we'll maybe take it on
the set and plug it out as possible
- 227. I guess we should just jump right in?
- 228. - That would be jolly good.
- 229. And, I'll start it off...
- 230. on page 57.
- 231. Nikki, this is just a rough run-through
So don't be hard on yourself...
- 232. - I am expecting from you, an Academy Award
performance, right out of the gate, so...
- 233. Thanks, Devon.
Get going, please
- 234. I didn't think you'd be here...
- 235. No, of course you wouldn't
- 236. that's because you...
- 237. what
- 238. what do you want?
- 239. I said some things last night
as you know.
- 240. Yeah.
- 241. And I want to apologize
- 242. - Apologize?
- 243. The things you said weren't the truth?
- 244. I didn't say that
- 245. Were they the truth?
- 246. Are you crying?
- 247. Uh huh...
- 248. Yeah
- 249. Are you sorry about last night?
- 250. Are you?
- 251. Why are you crying?
- 252. I'm sorry, Billy.
- 253. I'm so sorry
- 254. what?
- 255. OH, shit.
- 256. Look in the other room.
- 257. What is that?
- 258. Freddy!
- 259. No, someone's there.
- 260. This stage is ours and ours alone.
- 261. Well, let's have a look.
- 262. Who was it?
- 263. Disappeared where it's
real hard to disappear.
- 264. Maybe we should talk,
maybe this is the time.
- 265. Let's be serious for a moment
about something other than this scene.
- 266. why?
- what is it?
- 267. Sit down, I'll tell you.
- 268. It was Freddy who
first heard about it
- 269. If you have an assistant who can hold his
- 270. Freddy can do that with the best of them.
- 271. Somebody's got to do it,
- 272. Now, Freddy is purposefully out and about
gathering what in this business...
- 273. is the most valuable commodity...
- 274. information.
- 275. Information is indispensable.
You probably know this from your own lives...
- 276. we all have people who gather...
agents, friends, producers...
- 277. And sometimes they share,
- 278. sometimes not.
- 279. Politics, ego,
- 280. fear...
- 281. Kingsley?
- 282. sometimes I just isn't told the whole story.
- 283. Kingsley, get to the point.
- 284. "On High In Blue Tomorrows"
it is, in fact, a remake.
- 285. It's a remake?
- 286. I wouldn't do a remake.
- 287. No, no no, I know, of course,
But you didn't know
- 288. The original was a differrent name.
Started, but never finished.
- 289. Now, Freddy has found out
that our producers...
- 290. Know the history of this film and have takenit upon
themselves not to pass on that information to us.
- 291. Purposefully
- 292. Not on me, and I assume not the two of you...
- 293. True?
- 294. No, absolutely
- 295. Nobody told me anything.
- 296. No. Me neither.
- 297. I thought this was
an original script.
- 298. Yeah, well...
- 299. Anyway, the film
it was never finished...
- 300. Something happened before
the film was finished.
- 301. I don'tot understand.
why wasn't it finished?
- 302. Well, after the characters
had been filming for some time,
- 303. they discovered something... something...
inside the history.
- 304. Please, Kingsley.
- 305. The two leads,
- 306. It was based on a Polish-gypsy folk tale.
- 307. The title in German was
- 308. "Four Seven".
- 309. And it was said to be cursed.
- 310. so it turned out to be.
- 311. What?
- 312. Did you understand what I said?
- 313. I don't understand.
- 314. Hmm, you don't speak Polish.
- 315. No.
- 316. Half of it...
- 317. I think she understands more
than she lets on...
- 318. But I don't speak it.
- 319. Take a seat.
- 320. What's this all about?
- 321. I've been hypnotized,
- 322. Hypnotized?
- 323. And I'm...
- 324. I'm...
- 325. I'm going to kill someone.
- 326. Oh, yeah?
Who you going to kill?
- 327. I don't know.
- 328. Who hypnotized you?
- 329. The saw him looking at me once when I...
- 330. when I looked
around the bar, and...
- 331. He done moved his hands...
- 332. and he said that I...
- 333. which I would'nt know who I was.
- 334. How are you going to kill
- 335. With a screwdriver
- 336. Your wife...
- 337. I've been with her since
I was a little boy.
- 338. A little boy?
- 339. Nothin' little about you now...
- 340. As far as I heard, that is.
- 341. why are you doin this?
- 342. Doin what?
- 343. Don't play dumb with me, Billy.
- 344. I got husband.
- 345. You got a wife
and two kids.
- 346. why are you doin this?
- 347. 'cause I never met you before.
- 348. what?
- 349. I didn't know you before
- 350. I never had this feeling.
- 351. You have it too...
- 352. Don't you?
- 353. I can't afford to, Billy.
- 354. All I see from this is blue tomorrows
- 355. OK, cuts.
- 356. That was brilliant
We're moving on...
- 357. Check the gate please.
- 358. - Good, good.
- 27 for lunch.
- 359. - Did you feel good about
it? - Yeah, I felt great. - Ok
- 360. So we're going to leave this lovely weather?
- 361. - Freddy, did you have an ashtray...
- I had one...
- 362. Going well?
- 363. Very well, thank you, Freddy.
- 364. Very enjoyable
- 365. Enjoyable, yes,
thats is the word.
- 366. Are you enjoying yourself Freddy?
- 367. Well, there is a vast
- 368. An ocean of possibilities
- 369. I like dogs.
- 370. It used to raise rabbits
I've always loved animals.
- 371. Their nature...
- 372. how they think...
- 373. I saw dogs reason their way
out of problems.
- 374. watched them think through the
- 375. Do you have a couple of bucks I can borrow?
- 376. I've got this terrible landlord.
- 377. Thanks.
- 378. I got a lot of nerve, I know.
- 379. It seems like only yesterday
I was carrying my own weight.
- 380. is the 19 year old neice...
- 381. Ever since we went into pre-production,
- 382. fascinated by Smithie.
- 383. Keeps going on and on about Smithie...
- 384. asking in that ancient
foreign voice of hers
- 385. Who is playing Smithie?
- 386. Where did everyone go?
- 387. Sorry she taken
Mr. Berg upstairs
- 388. Alright.
- 389. I listen to you, but...
- 390. I don't hear him.
- 391. Excatly sure what your getting in?
- 392. I am going to put my arm around you
- 393. I want to hold you close. You don't mind that, do you?
- 394. What do you mean?
- 395. Sometimes people don't say exactly
what they mean
- 396. And you have been guilty of
this all evening.
- 397. Now, I'll tell you something.
- 398. And I will mean,
- 399. everything I say.
- 400. My wife is not a free agent.
- 401. I don't allow her that.
- 402. The bonds of marriage
are real bonds.
- 403. The vows we take,
- 404. we honor and enforce them.
- 405. For our selves, by ourselves, or,
- 406. if necessary,
they are enforced for us.
- 407. Either way, she is...
- 408. bound.
- 409. Do you understand this?
- 410. There are consequences to one's actions.
- 411. And there would, for certain, be consequences to...
- 412. wrong actions.
- 413. Dark, they would be, and...
- 414. inescapable.
- 415. why instigate a need to suffer?
- 416. Bucky J, are you there?
- 417. - Is he there?
- Yes, he is there.
- 418. I'd say we haven't still got the 2K quite in the right place
- 419. I think I'd say up about 2 feet, you'd know better than me.
- 420. But it's still...
- 421. Boss, you want the 2K down?
- 422. Want it down?
- 423. Yeah, I'd say about 2 foot down Bucky.
- 424. How much you want it to do down?
- 425. Yeah, a bit more...
- 426. - Keep...
- How far?
- 427. Another foot Bucky.
- 428. I haven't even touched it yet.
- 429. Well then put it 2 foot from where it is...
no, a foot down from where it is Bucky.
- 430. "... oss".
- 431. What?
- 432. Got it, boss.
- 433. Bucky, I... Bucky just lower it 2 foot, would you?
- 434. From there.
- 435. No, Bucky.
It's going up.
- 436. I want it down, Bucky,
Two foot lower.
- 437. This goddamn time I had a cramp
- 438. Just a minute, I'm getting on it...
- 439. Thank you Bucky.
- 440. Does we it in something else...
- go talk to him...
- 441. Just uh... relax for a minute.
- 442. Listen, get medics on the scene, and see what's behind this.
- 443. - Yes, but. Who...
- 444. Phil's on it.
- 445. - Phil's in... We got Phil up there now, Bucky J doin a deal.
- 446. - Please guys, lets work on these lighting cues,
alright, we need to work together...
- 447. We're almost lit,
couple of minutets
- 448. Alright, Tim and Sally, five minute warning,
five minute warning.
- 449. Last looks on first team please,
five minute warning.
- 450. Lockups go to place please,
lockups to place.
- 451. I'm heading out, you need anything?
- 452. Quittin time already?
- 453. Passed.
- 454. Wanna stay for a drink?
- 455. Naw, I'm late for gym.
- 456. Is that with a 'g' or a 'j'?
- 457. Oh, that's original.
- 458. 'G'
- 459. what do you do...
- 460. at the gym?
- 461. I exercise!
- 462. why would you do that?
- 463. See ya
- 464. Stay for one little drink?
- 465. I'm so lonely...
- 466. Oh, poor small infant child...
- 467. One?
- 468. Damn
- 469. Will there be anything else?
- 470. - No, thank you, Jim.
- My pleasure.
- 471. You want to stay for dinner?
- 472. Maybe
- 473. I think you should.
- 474. You do?
- 475. I really do.
- 476. This is a nice drink.
- 477. Nice fire.
- 478. wife and children gone...
- 479. You talk too much.
- 480. So sorry, baby.
- 481. Don't ruin this...
- 482. There's nothing to ruin Billy.
- 483. Done cut.
- 484. We copy cut.
- 485. Yeah, I was right. Did anyone else read
- 486. The light should fade after Billy's line, do you see?
- 487. Look.
- 488. Alright alright, we go again please!
Back to 1 everybody!
- 489. A car...
- 490. A click Al, it wasn't a car, it was a 'click'.
- 491. Guys on lockup outside, can we work on that please?
- 492. Really, I can't have cars going by without...
No, we had ITC...
- 493. I don't think it was... It's something in the wire...
Will you pick that up?
- 494. Thanks. I've got a lot of nerve, I know...
- 495. it seems that only yesterday I was carrying my own weight.
- 496. Thanks, Devon.
- 497. My pleasure...
- 498. That is exactly what we need.
- 499. - Camera department, you guys ready?
- 500. - OK.
- Where you gonna go sir?
- 501. Can I have some coffee?
- 502. Yeah, coffee comming in...
- 503. After shooting, do you want to go get
something to eat with me?
- 504. I bet you know a cute little Italian resaurant.
- 505. Tucked away
- 506. Private,
- 507. I do!
- 508. How did you know that?
- 509. Did I say a night?
- 510. They're ready for you.
- 511. Wait just a minute.
- 512. I'll see you after the shoot.
- 513. Good luck
- 514. And action!
- 515. Billy.
- 516. Is it this what you want?
- 517. I won't fall in love with you.
- 518. And cut!
- 519. Are you two happy?
- 520. What?
- 521. I don't know.
- 522. Tell me.
- 523. What?
- 524. Something's happened.
- 525. I think my husband
knows about you.
- 526. About us
- 527. He'll kill you...
- 528. He'll...
- 529. Damn... it sounds like dialogue from our script!
- 530. Cut. Cut it!
- 531. What's going on?
- 532. What?
- 533. What the bloody hell is going on?
- 534. And we just don't know the actual, real reasons.
- 535. why this film wasn't finished.
- 536. Now, you know some stories,
- 537. But stories are stories.
Hollywood is full of them.
- 538. Thank God.
- 539. In this case, the same thing.
- 540. Stories which grew out of imagination.
- 541. And we're surrounded by these
old stories every day
- 542. And they shouldn't be taken as truth.
Or given creedence.
- 543. Or jeapordize Nikki's performance.
- 544. Unless the stories are true.
- 545. Devon...
- 546. There is absolutely no proof that anyting
bad happened around this film.
- 547. Tie me on and I'll come.
- 548. Wait, stop, stop baby...
- 549. OH, God! Oh yeah. Oh God Damn.
- 550. Ok, our first time...
- 551. fuck and it's good.
- 552. Babe, you talk too fuckin' much.
- 553. - Are you gonna talk through this whole thing?
- Oh yeah.
- 554. It's time.
- 555. Remember...
- 556. Rembember that thing
- 557. When I said that thing
- 558. Remember that?
- 559. Yeah...
- 560. Remember I told you, about this thing
this thing that happened.
- 561. It's a story that
- 562. But I know that it's tomorrow.
- 563. That doesn't make sense
- 564. It was that scene...
- 565. that we did yesterday.
- 566. When I'm getting groceries for you
with your car
- 567. And I was in that alley, and I parked the
car, there's always parking there.
- 568. So there I am...
- 569. What?
- 570. It's a scene we did yesterday.
- 571. You weren't in it.
- 572. That one where I'm in the alley, I'm going to get
groceries for you with your car.
- 573. And I parked there 'cause there's always
- 574. You know the one?
- 575. I see this writing on metal.
- 576. And I started remembering something...
- 577. This whole thing starts floodin' in...
this whole memory.
- 578. I start to remember...
And I... I don't know...
- 579. I do not know what it is...
- 580. It's me, Devon, it's me...
- 581. That doesn't make any sense
- 582. What is this?
- 583. It's me, Devon, it's me...
- 584. Look at me, you fucker!
- 585. Please, please
- 586. Please
- 587. Forgive me.
- 588. Please
- 589. Look in the other room...
- 590. What the hell is that?
- 591. Freddy!
- 592. No, somebody's over there.
- 593. The stage is supposed to be ours and ours alone.
- 594. I'll go look
- 595. - I'm sorry
- It's ok...
- 596. Billy!
- 597. Billy!
- 598. Billy!
- 599. Billy!
- 600. Billy!
- 601. Billy!
- 602. Billy!
- 603. Who the hell are you?
- 604. Hey!
- 605. Look at us and tell us
if you've known us before.
- 606. There was a man...
- 607. I once knew
- 608. Was it like this... look around.
- 609. Did he do that thing... you know
that little shaking thing?
- 610. While he was...
- 611. You know...
- 612. Wasn't that great...
- 613. Yeah
- 614. I'd let him do...
- 615. anything
- 616. Strange...
- 617. what love does.
- 618. So strange.
- 619. In the bedroom
- 620. - You'll be dreaming...
- The kind of sleep...
- 621. When you open the eyes...
- 622. someone familiar will be there.
- 623. This is the street.
- 624. Do you want to see?
- 625. Just down the way.
- 626. It was...
- 627. to see...
- 628. Very pretty...
- 629. I know...
- 630. Pick a cigarette.
- 631. Erase him in the white silk.
- 632. Arrive closer
- 633. It approximate
- 634. And it look...
- 635. through
of the hole.
- 636. Breakfast
- 637. I didn't mean anything by that.
I just asked a question.
- 638. Why did you ask if it means nothing?
Whatever you want, is that it?
- 639. No, whatever you want.
- 640. Oh... Now it's me!
- 641. Always you.
- 642. Lie to me, but don't lie to yourself.
- 643. - Don't push me!
- I'll push you to hell!
- 644. Stop it!
- 645. I can't give you children, I know that...
- 646. - Are you listening to me?
- I'm going out now.
- 647. I'm not who you think I am!
I'll never let you have her!
- 648. Never!
- 649. Never!
- 650. - Excuse me, do you know the time?
- 651. Thank you.
- 652. I don't really understand
what I'm doing here.
- 653. That's one hell of a fuckin' climb getting up here.
- 654. So I was told you could help me.
- 655. I guess I'll just tell you the thing...
- 656. I just know that am I.
- 657. There was this man...
- 658. I once knew...
- 659. His name was...
- 660. It doesn't matter what his name was...
- 661. A lot of guys change.
- 662. They don't change, but they reveal
- 663. In time they reveal
what they really are.
- 664. You know what I mean?
- 665. It is an old story.
- 666. Well this guy...
- 667. he revealed something.
- 668. Looking back on it...
- 669. All along it was being revealed.
- 670. He was planning something...
- 671. planning something with me
- 672. When I get mad,
I really get mad
- 673. I gouged a man's eye out when I
was 15 once, he was trying to rape me...
- 674. I mean, the fucker had it out
pushing my legs apart.
- 675. I got a finger on his eyes socket,
- 676. pretty quick, rape was quite a long
way off his mind.
- 677. He was crying and screaming like a baby.
- 678. "What a fuckin man you are," I said.
- 679. There was goo...
- 680. He still could still see
me with the one eye.
- 681. See me comin' at him, grabbin' his nuts
and tearin' at 'em.
- 682. He'd seen that alright, felt it too.
- 683. He was screamin' and wailin' like a little baby.
- 684. He sat in the corner cryin'
- 685. Alone and huggin' his nuts 'till the ambulance come
- 686. the ambulance guys, they say:
- 687. "What the fuck happened here?"
- 688. I say:
- 689. "He come to a reapin' what he had been sowin', that's what. "
- 690. They say:
- 691. "Fucker been sowing some kind of heavy shit... "
- 692. It's the shits...
- 693. I really thought you would last, you two.
- 694. I saw it coming...
- 695. Sorry, I did!
- 696. You're full of shit Dorry...
- 697. Sucks... He was the one...
- 698. I really thought he was,
- 699. So what
- 700. Find someone else
- 701. It is not easy
when you feel like shit...
- 702. OH, baby...
- 703. Tonight we'll change that.
- 704. Yeah. Tonight
it will be good.
- 705. There's always a chance
with tits like yours, Kerri.
- 706. Thanks
- 707. Tits
- 708. Tits and ass.
- 709. These are going to bring 'em
in like sin
- 710. - Pretty.
- Let me see 'em
- 711. They are pretty baby,
- 712. Sweet.
- 713. Thanks guys
- 714. I started saving some money
- 715. So now we rich?
- 716. so I drink this piss called beer.
- 717. What is the money for?
- 718. If it won't bring something like hope?
- 719. I'm pregnant.
- 720. Oh... Funny one!
- 721. I am pregnant.
- 722. What is this?
- 723. You don't seem too happy about it!
- 724. Your pregnant?
- 725. What is it?
- 726. What's wrong?
- 727. It just that it come as a shock to me
- 728. Hello?
- 729. Hello?
- 730. Billy?
- 731. I seen a man come at me with
a crow bar once.
- 732. Guess he figured I was two-timing him.
- 733. I was coming home.
- 734. We were shacked up at the time.
- 735. He was waiting for me in the half-light.
- 736. Waitin' for me to come home.
- 737. I guess he worked himself
into some kind of frenzy.
- 738. I opened the fuckin' door.
- 739. And I seen his fuckin' shape burst out
of the chair...
- 740. and a crow-bar goin up
- 741. I screamed and turned
- 742. Fuckin' crow bar comes down...
- 743. smashin' into that fuckin' door
- 744. cheap piece of shit...
- 745. it just splinters into 1000 pieces
- 746. like it was glass, shit flyin' everywhere
- 747. I don't take this kind
- 748. I seen what this fucko is up to
- 749. Bam!
- 750. I kick him in the nuts so hard that
they go crawling into his brain
- 751. for refuge.
- 752. He goes down like a $2 whore.
- 753. cryin' and shit and tell me that he's
never done nothing but love me bullshit...
- 754. Were you in fact seeing another man?
- 755. I was screwing a couple guys for drinks,
no big deal.
- 756. This one guy, he was kinda cute
- 757. Fucker had a dick like a rhinocerous.
He'd fuck the shit out of you, I'll tell you what...
- 758. He'd buy me a couple of drinks after.
- 759. We'd talk.
- 760. He'd tell me about a town he grew up in.
- 761. All the little girls he'd fuck
- 762. There was a chemical factory in this town
- 763. Telling us it was putting so much shit
in the air you couldn't think straight.
- 764. I got to a lot of the people.
- 765. there was a lot of crazy shit going on there.
- 766. People having weird dreams, and...
- 767. seeing things that wasn't there.
- 768. So one time, this one little girl...
- 769. she was starin' off at somethin' one time...
- 770. starts screaming
- 771. They... the... people hanging around,
they come to her and
- 772. ask her what's wrong, and uh...
- 773. She says she sees the end of the world.
- 774. on fire, and smoke
and blood rain".
- 775. You know, like they say...
- 776. The wailing and the gnashing of teeth.
- 777. Hey!
- 778. Look at me!
- 779. And I tell me if you've known me before.
- 780. Yes,
we will do that.
- 781. Where is the paper towels?
- 782. They're behind you, on the table.
- 783. It removes myself...
from this sinful dream...
- 784. which invaded
- 785. Who is she?
- 786. Who is she?
- 787. I almost didn't recognize you
- 788. You startled me
- 789. Strange... to find you on the street
- 790. You seem upset.
- 791. Are you?
- 792. Should I be?
- 793. - No, but...
- So I shouldn't be?
- 794. No
- 795. But still, you seem so
- 796. I think you don't recognize me
- 797. I think you don't recognize my manners
- 798. That's true
- 799. - You seem different
- You too
- 800. I'm used to seeing you in our home,
not on the street,
- 801. at night
- 802. Me too
- 803. There was a murder
- 804. How awful!
- 805. - Where?
- Just down the way
- 806. I think...
- 807. you knew the victim
- 808. - Who was it?
- Don't know the name
- 809. But I have seen you with this person
- 810. - You have?
- 811. I think I've seen the two of you together
- 812. That's awful
- 813. Who are those people?
- 814. Hey, hello!
- 815. Good to see you.
- 816. Come in, come in.
- 817. Get some hot-dog.
- 818. You said 3 o'clock.
- 819. Yes, that's right.
- 820. You're right on time.
- 821. The situation is becoming dangerous
- 822. Give me my hammer.
- 823. Give me that!
- 824. Gives me now.
- 825. Did you see?
- 826. There is no paper.
For the toilet.
- 827. There is no paper.
- 828. It is under the sink,
in the cupboard.
- 829. what?
- 830. They are a group that performs in
- 831. In the Baltic region
- 832. What's that got to do with you?
- 833. I will care for the animals.
- 834. It was said that I have a way with animals.
- 835. Fucker went to some eastern
- 836. with the fuckin' circus.
- 837. Can you fuckin believe that?
- 838. That circus...
- 839. talk about carnies... Carnies, gypsies,
conmen, you name it.
- 840. A real fuckin' ball of shit.
- 841. There was this guy they had working there.
- 842. He'd start talkin'.
- 843. you know, real regular.
- 844. Talkin' up the crowd.
- 845. They'd start listening...
- 846. Pushin' in closer.
- 847. He did some sort of thing on people.
- 848. They all called him the phantom.
- 849. He got in a bar room fight one night...
- 850. All the bar was arrested.
- 851. A lot of them fuckin' circus clowns.
- 852. So when they take 'em all down to the station,
- 853. Guess what?
- 854. the Phantom's done gone and disappeared.
- 855. This is the kind of
shit I'm talking about.
- 856. He was a marine from North Carolina.
- 857. I had a sister with one leg.
- 858. she had a sort of carved stick for the other one.
- 859. She killed three kids in the first grade.
- 860. This is the kind of shit.
- 861. Fuckin' funny.
- 862. People.
- 863. All got their own peculiarities.
- 864. Their own way of livin'
- 865. What about school?
- 866. One more day.
- 867. One more day?
- 868. Maybe two.
- 869. Susan?
- 870. What are you doing here?
- 871. What?
- 872. I thought you were gone.
- 873. Billy.
- 874. Billy.
- 875. Something's wrong.
- 876. Bad wrong.
Do you feel it?
- 877. Sue?
- 878. Billy.
- 879. Do you love me?
- 880. what?
- 881. Billy.
- 882. Sue.
- 883. Don't you remember anything?
How it was?
- 884. I don't understand what you're talking about.
- 885. Are you kidding?
- 886. No.
- 887. You go on, Sue.
- 888. You go on now...
- 889. Would you like me to call the police?
- 890. No, we can handle this.
- 891. Billy.
- 892. Something is wrong
- 893. I love you, Billy.
- 894. I've had just enough.
- 895. I love you
- 896. Go away, Susan.
- 897. I love you
- 898. Sue!
- 899. I don't care
- 900. It's something more.
- 901. I do not care
It's something more.
- 902. Gordy
- 903. What do you want?
- 904. Where is he?
- 905. What's the point?
Are you blind? He's gone!
- 906. Everybody?
- 907. Why answer your stupid question?
- 908. You're nothing! You've done nothing!
- 909. Where did he go?
- 910. No idea. He talked... mumbled
something about Inland Empire.
- 911. I come about an unpaid bill that needs payin'
- 912. All right
- 913. Do you know a man who lives here?
- 914. Do you know him?
- 915. Yes. What is it? What do you want?
- 916. Which you want?
- 917. He has an unpaid bill that needs payin'
- 918. You already said that.
- 919. Do you know a man who lives next door?
- 920. Crimp is the name...
- 921. It was a funny name.
- 922. They was called Crimp.
- 923. Hey?
- 924. There's someone there
- 925. I have to tell you
- 926. There's someone
- 927. Do you recognize her?
- 928. I don't see her
- 929. You understand she was sent for you?
- 930. I don't know where I am
- 931. - I hear her now
- Do you see her?
- 932. No
- 933. It was...
- 934. red
- 935. You work for someone?
- 936. Yes
- 937. The one she spoke of
- 938. Yes, I work for him
- 939. So you understand
- 940. The horse was taken...
- 941. to the well
- 942. Take the pistol
- 943. Let's go!
- 944. Right away! It's past midnight!
- 945. I am going to find out one day.
- 946. It was red.
- 947. Where was I?
- 948. This isn't the way it was.
- 949. It was the man in the green coat.
- 950. It had something to do with
the telling of time.
- 951. I am a whore.
- 952. Where am I?
- 953. I'm afraid
- 954. Just a moment.
- 955. I need to make a collect call.
- 956. Look at me
- 957. And tell me if you've known me before
- 958. Someone is gonna fuckin' kill me...
Someone is gonna fuckin' kill me...
- 959. Someone is gonna fuckin' kill me...
- 960. You gotta let me in. I know
- 961. Carolina.
I know Carolina.
- 962. - I don't really understand what I'm doing.
- It's one hell of a fuckin' climb getting up here.
- 963. There was this man...
- 964. I once knew
- 965. I'm trying to tell you so you understand
how it went.
- 966. The thing is, I don't know...
- 967. what was before or after.
- 968. I don't know what's happened first...
- 969. and it's kinda layin' a mindfuck on me.
- 970. My husband...
- 971. he's fuckin' hidin' somethin'
- 972. He was acting all fuckin' weird one
night before he left...
- 973. He was talkin this foreign talk and...
- 974. tellin' loud fuckin' stories...
- 975. I'm not who you think I am.
- 976. Are you listening to me?
- 977. I know it for a fact.
- 978. I can't father children.
- 979. Like this... his face all red...
his eyes buggin' out...
- 980. I figured one day...
- 981. I'd just wake up and...
- 982. I find out what the hell yesterday
was all about.
- 983. I'm not too keen on thinking about tomorrow.
- 984. And today's slippin' by.
- 985. I guess after my son died,
- 986. I went into a bad time.
- 987. When I was watching everything go around me
while I was standing in the middle.
- 988. Watchin it, like in a dark theater.
- 989. before they bring lights up.
- 990. I'm sittin there,
- 991. wonderin...
- 992. "how can this be?"
- 993. Hello?
- 994. Yeah, she's still here.
- 995. I don't think it will be too much longer now.
- 996. Yeah, the horse to the well.
- 997. Yeah.
- 998. Yeah, he's around here someplace.
- 999. Sure, I'm on it.
- 1000. What have you been up to?
- 1001. Where did you go?
- 1002. Where 'you been?
- 1003. Someone's there.
- 1004. Look.
- 1005. Hey, watch this move!
- 1006. You' dyin lady.
- 1007. what you say
- 1008. what you say
- 1009. You asked about the bus.
- 1010. Can't get no bus to Pamona.
- 1011. You can get the bus for Pamona here.
- 1012. If you get on the subway first.
- 1013. I never can get no bus.
- 1014. You can go all around Hollywood.
- 1015. I was in Hollywood Irvine,
- 1016. And you can get to Pomona
- 1017. From Hollywood, Irvine to Pamona
- 1018. I never heard
of no bus there.
- 1019. I ride on the bus
- 1020. last summer
to visit my friend...
- 1021. who lives there.
Her name is Nico.
- 1022. I stayed with her
- 1023. My cousin comes from Pomona.
- 1024. She has a place there, and said
I can stay there.
- 1025. What time is it
- 1026. I don' know.
- 1027. It's after midnight.
- 1028. After midnight?
- 1029. My friend Nico, who lives
- 1030. has a blonde wig.
she wears it at Paris.
- 1031. but she's on hard drugs and turning tricks now.
- 1032. She looks very good
in her blonde wig...
- 1033. just like a movie star.
- 1034. Even girls fall in love with her.
- 1035. When she's looking so good...
- 1036. In her blonde star wig
- 1037. She blows kisses and loves
- 1038. But she has got a hole in her vagina wall
- 1039. She has torn a hole
- 1040. into her intestine
- 1041. from her vagina.
- 1042. Shit baby...
- 1043. you didn't tell us that shit...
- 1044. She has a shitty doctor,
- 1045. But it is too expensive.
- 1046. And now she knows her time has
- 1047. She scored a few more times,
- 1048. And then, like that,
- 1049. she will stay at home, with her monkey.
- 1050. It has a pet monkey.
- 1051. This monkey shits everywhere,
But she doesn't care
- 1052. This monkey can scream.
- 1053. It screams like it in a horror movie.
- 1054. But there are those who are
good with animals.
- 1055. Who have a way with animals.
- 1056. It's ok...
You dying is all
- 1057. I'll show you the light now...
- 1058. It burns bright, for heaven.
- 1059. No more blue tomorrows.
- 1060. You goin high now love.
- 1061. And...
- 1062. And... Print it!
- 1063. It was fantastic.
- 1064. Check the gate.
check the gate please!
- 1065. Lets go right now
for Nikki Grace.
- 1066. Nikki Grace, everybody.
- 1067. Bravo!
- 1068. What's a matter with Nikki.
- 1069. Nikki.
- 1070. Nikki.
- 1071. Nikki.
- 1072. You were wonderful.
- 1073. I guess after my son died,
- 1074. , I went into a bad time.
- 1075. When I was watching everything go around me
while I was standing in the middle.
- 1076. Watching it, like in a dark theater.
- 1077. before they bring the lights up.
- 1078. Hello?
- 1079. Yeah
- 1080. She's still here
- 1081. Yeah...
- 1082. He's around here someplace.
- 1083. That is right.
- 1084. Heather?
- 1085. Paul?
- 1086. Sweet...