- 1. File 82-712.
- 2. Agent Rick Dicker interrogating.
- 3. State your name, please.
- 4. Tony. Tony Rydinger.
- 5. Tell me about the incident.
- 6. Well, there's this girl in my class.
- 7. I saw her at the track meet.
- 8. You're Violet, right?
- 9. That's me.
- 10. I sort of knew her, but she'd changed.
- 11. Relaxed. She was more sure of herself.
- 12. Cool, cute.
- 13. I asked her out to a movie.
- 14. So, Friday?
- 15. - Friday.
- 16. And I went to watch the track meet.
- 17. Not long after,
this thing happened in the parking lot.
- 18. Behold! The Underminer!
- 19. I am always beneath you,
but nothing is beneath me!
- 20. As if things aren't weird enough,
I look over and I see these boots.
- 21. You two, stay here.
- 22. Wait. Should we be doing this?
- 23. It is still illegal.
- 24. They looked like superheroes.
- 25. - We're gonna lose him.
- Oh, all right.
- 26. One of you patrol the perimeter,
keep the crowds back and safe.
- 27. The other, watch after Jack-Jack.
- 28. - But I thought we were gonna go with...
- You heard your mother.
- 29. Trampoline me.
- 30. I call perimeter!
- 31. You're not going anywhere,
you little maggoty creep!
- 32. I see my chance to get out of there.
- 33. But there's something familiar
about one of the kids' voices.
- 34. The girl, she's upset
and she throws down her mask...
- 35. and it's her!
- 36. Tony!
- 37. Hi.
- 38. This isn't what you think it is.
- 39. It was just getting too freaky.
I couldn't handle it and ran off.
- 40. I feel kinda bad about it.
- 41. Maybe I should've said "hi" or something?
- 42. It's not her fault superheroes are illegal.
- 43. And it's not like I don't like strong girls.
- 44. I'm pretty secure manhood-wise.
- 45. What is that?
- 46. Have you told anyone else about this?
- 47. No, they'd only think I was hiding something.
- 48. You know what I mean?
- 49. Sure, kid.
- 50. I like this girl, Mr. Dicker.
- 51. I'm supposed to go out with her Friday night.
- 52. Now, things are just gonna be weird.
- 53. I wish I could forget
I ever saw her in that suit.
- 54. You will, kid.
- 55. You will.
- 56. Come on!
- 57. Consider yourself undermined!
- 58. Underminer! We meet again...
- 59. Oh, great! Now, he's on the agenda.
- 60. Incredible!
- 61. Meet Jack Hammer!
- 62. Buh-bye!
- 63. No, no, no! No, no, no!
- 64. Everybody, stay back! Okay? Stay back!
- 65. You're not sticking me with babysitting!
- 66. I can't steer it or stop it.
And the Underminer's escaped!
- 67. We'll have to stop it... Bob! The monorail!
- 68. Frozone! Yeah!
- 69. We have to stop this thing
before it gets to the overpass!
- 70. I'll try to keep it away from the buildings!
- 71. Hey, lady!
- 72. Thank you so much, young man!
- 73. What?
- 74. Violet!
- 75. Stop!
- 76. Everybody, stop!
- 77. - Heads up, Dad!
- 78. Violet!
- 79. Who's watching Jack-Jack?
- 80. Dash is watching him!
- 81. Violet, here, you take him!
- 82. It's headed for City Hall!
- 83. Mom needs help!
- 84. They're out in public again!
This is our chance!
- 85. Follow them, follow Frozone!
- 86. Bob! Help me with the boiler!
- 87. That should do it!
- 88. What are you kids doing? Get out of here!
- 89. This thing's gonna blow!
- 90. There's no time!
- 91. We did it!
- 92. Freeze, Supers!
- 93. What did we do?
- 94. Excuse me, Mr. Zone?
- 95. Sorry, but I'm not really
supposed to be here.
- 96. Which seems wrong...
- 97. doesn't it?
- 98. Perhaps you'd be interested in
changing that law?
- 99. Superheroes including
Frozone, Mr. Incredible, and Elastigirl...
- 100. caused further damage to the city.
- 101. The Underminer remains at large.
- 102. We didn't start this fight.
- 103. Well, you didn't finish it either!
- 104. Did you stop the Underminer
from inflicting more damage?
- 105. - No.
- Did you stop him from robbing the banks?
- 106. - No.
- Did you catch him?
- 107. No.
- 108. The banks were insured.
- 109. We have infrastructure in place
to deal with these matters.
- 110. If you had simply done nothing...
- 111. everything would now be proceeding
in an orderly fashion.
- 112. You'd have preferred we do nothing?
- 113. Without a doubt.
- 114. You weren't much help.
- 115. Do you want out of the hole?
- 116. First you gotta put down the shovel.
- 117. Well, that went poorly.
- 118. Dad, this is probably not the best time
to tell you about this...
- 119. but something else
happened today with a kid...
- 120. and my mask.
- 121. Hey, Rick. Violet thinks a friend of hers,
a kid named Tony...
- 122. might have seen her in the outfit,
without her mask.
- 123. - Talkative type?
- Don't know.
- 124. Last name is Rydinger.
- 125. Tony Rydinger.
- 126. I'll check it out.
- 127. Bob, Helen...
- 128. a word if you don't mind.
- 129. The program's been shut down.
- 130. What?
- 131. Politicians don't understand people...
- 132. who do good simply because it's right.
- 133. It makes 'em nervous.
- 134. They've been gunning for Supers for years.
- 135. Today was all they needed.
- 136. Anyway...
- 137. I'm done.
- 138. I'm afraid two more weeks in the motel
is the best I can do for ya.
- 139. It ain't much.
- 140. You've done plenty, Rick.
- 141. We won't forget.
- 142. Well, it has been a great honor
working with you good people.
- 143. Thanks for everything, and good luck.
- 144. Yeah. You, too.
- 145. Did you wash your hands?
- 146. With soap?
- 147. Did you dry them?
- 148. What?
- 149. Is this all vegetables?
Who ordered all vegetables?
- 150. I did. They're good
and you're going to have some.
- 151. - Are we going to talk about it?
- 152. The elephant in the room.
- 153. What elephant?
- 154. I guess not then.
- 155. You're referring to today.
- 156. Yeah, what's the deal with today?
- 157. We all made mistakes.
- 158. For example, you kids
were supposed to watch Jack-Jack.
- 159. Babysitting, while you guys
did the important stuff.
- 160. We talked about this.
- 161. You're not old enough to decide
about these things.
- 162. - We are old enough to help out.
- 163. Isn't that what you tell us, Dad?
- 164. Yeah, well, "help out"
can mean many different things.
- 165. But we're supposed to help,
if there's trouble.
- 166. Well, yeah, but...
- 167. - Aren't you glad we helped today?
- Yeah, I know but...
- 168. You said that you were proud of us.
- 169. Well, yeah, I was. Am!
- 170. We wanna fight bad guys!
- 171. No, you don't!
- 172. You said things were different now.
- 173. And they were, on the island.
- 174. But I didn't mean that from now on...
- 175. So now, we've gotta go back to
never using our powers.
- 176. It defines who I am.
- 177. We're not saying you have...
- 178. - What?
- Someone on TV said it.
- 179. Can we just eat?
- 180. The dinner, while it's hot?
- 181. Did we do something wrong?
- 182. - Yes.
- 183. We didn't do anything wrong.
- 184. Superheroes are illegal.
Whether it's fair or not, that's the law.
- 185. The law should be fair.
What are we teaching our kids?
- 186. To respect the law!
- 187. Even when the law is disrespectful?
- 188. If laws are unjust, there are laws
to change them!
- 189. Otherwise, it's chaos!
- 190. Which is exactly what we have!
- 191. I just thought it was kinda cool.
- 192. What was?
- 193. Fighting crime as a family.
- 194. It was cool.
- 195. But it's over. The world is what it is.
- 196. We have to adapt.
- 197. Are things bad?
- 198. Things are fine.
- 199. May I be excused?
- 200. How much longer in the motel, Dad?
- 201. Not much longer, honey.
- 202. What are we gonna do?
- 203. I don't know.
- 204. Maybe Dicker will find something?
- 205. Dicker is done, Bob.
- 206. Any thought we had
about being Supers again is fantasy.
- 207. One of us has gotta get a job.
- 208. One of us?
- 209. You did a long stint at Insuricare.
- 210. Hated every minute of it.
- 211. I know it was hard on you.
- 212. Maybe it's my turn in the private sector
and you take care of the kids...
- 213. No, I'm doing this. I need to do this.
- 214. You know where my suit and ties are?
- 215. Burned up when...
- 216. The jet destroyed our house.
- 217. Yeah.
- 218. We can't count on anyone else now, Bob.
- 219. It's just us. We can't wait for...
- 220. No lifeguard on duty!
- 221. Swim at your own risk.
- 222. Where'd you go today?
- 223. I noticed you missed all the fun.
- 224. Don't be mad because I know
when to leave a party.
- 225. I'm just as illegal as you guys.
- 226. Besides, I knew the cops would let you go.
- 227. Yeah, in spite of Bob's best efforts.
- 228. Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 229. I heard the program shut down.
- 230. How much longer are you in this motel?
- 231. Two weeks.
- 232. Now, you know the offer still stands.
- 233. You're very generous,
but there are five of us.
- 234. We wouldn't do that to you and Honey.
- 235. Well, door's always open.
- 236. You know, the news isn't all bad.
- 237. While you guys were being detained...
- 238. I was approached by a dude
who represents this tycoon.
- 239. - Winston Deavor.
- Wants to talk...
- 240. with me, with you two, about hero stuff.
- 241. I checked him out.
- 242. He's legit. Trained under Dicker.
He wants to meet.
- 243. Jeez! More superhero trouble.
- 244. We just came from the police station, Lucius.
- 245. When?
- 246. Tonight. I'm going there now.
- 247. You enjoy, I'm sitting this one out.
- 248. He wants all three of us.
- 249. Honey, let's just at least
hear what he has to say.
- 250. You got the address,
I'll meet you guys there.
- 251. Go in our Supersuits?
- 252. Yeah.
- 253. Might wanna wear the old Supersuits.
- 254. Got a feeling he's nostalgic.
- 255. Where are you going?
- 256. The fresh air is especially good tonight.
- 257. If Jack-Jack wakes up...
- 258. I know the drill.
- 259. Your security badges. Please, this way.
- 260. Hey, listen, you're my biggest fan.
- 261. Good to see you.
- 262. I'm your biggest fan.
- 263. Shoot!
- 264. I love superheroes!
- 265. The powers, the costumes...
- 266. the mythic struggles.
- 267. Winston Deavor. You can call me Win.
- 268. Genuine pleasure to meet you.
- 269. - Frozone!
- It's good to see you.
- 270. - Elastigirl.
- Nice to meet you.
- 271. - Mr. Incredible!
- 272. Mr. Incredible, Incredible
- 273. Incredible
- 274. Catching the bad guys
Pow, pow, pow
- 275. Who's the cat who's always chill
- 276. When survival odds are close to nil
- 277. Frozone
- 278. Frozone
- 279. Yeah!
- 280. Can't tell you what a thrill this is.
- 281. Hello there, superheroes.
I'm so sorry I'm late.
- 282. is my tardy sister, Evelyn.
- 283. And I'm scolding myself
so you don't have to, Winston!
- 284. Spectacular.
- 285. My father was so proud that I
was even remotely connected to you guys.
- 286. He used to call you the last line of defense.
- 287. He was your top supporter.
- 288. He donated to superhero causes.
- 289. He raised money
for the Dynaguy statue in Avery Park.
- 290. He got to know many Supers personally.
- 291. Even installed a phone with direct lines
to Gazerbeam and Fironic...
- 292. in case of emergencies.
- 293. He loved that, showed it off to everyone.
- 294. He was heartbroken when you
were all forced to go underground.
- 295. Father believed the world
would become more dangerous without you.
- 296. He didn't know how right he was.
- 297. There was a break-in.
- 298. My father called Gazerbeam. The direct line.
- 299. No answer.
- 300. He called Fironic, no answer.
- 301. Superheroes had just been made illegal...
- 302. The robbers discovered him on the phone...
- 303. and shot him.
- 304. So...
- 305. It must've been hard.
- 306. Especially for Mother.
- 307. She died a few months later. Heartbreak.
- 308. If superheroes
had not been forced underground...
- 309. it never would've happened.
- 310. Or Dad could've taken Mom to the safe room
as soon as he knew there was trouble.
- 311. I disagree strongly!
But we're not going into it right now.
- 312. The point is...
- 313. nobody expected us to be able to actually
run Dad's company.
- 314. But with Evelyn as designer,
and myself as operator...
- 315. we threw ourselves into
building DEVTECH into what it is today.
- 316. A world-class telecommunications company.
- 317. Bigger than ever.
- 318. Perfectly positioned
to make some wrong things right.
- 319. Hence, this meeting.
- 320. Let me ask you something.
- 321. What is the main reason
you were all forced underground?
- 322. - Ignorance.
- 323. Take today for example, with the Underminer.
- 324. Difficult situation.
- 325. You were faced with a lot of hard decisions.
- 326. Tell me about it.
- 327. I can't.
- 328. Because I didn't see it...
- 329. neither did anyone else.
- 330. So, when you fight bad guys like today...
- 331. people don't see the fight
or what led up to it.
- 332. They see what politicians tell them to see.
- 333. They see destruction and they see you.
- 334. So, if we wanna change
people's perceptions about superheroes...
- 335. we need you to share your perceptions
with the world.
- 336. - How do we do that?
- With cameras.
- 337. We need you to share your
perceptions with the world.
- 338. How do we do that?
- 339. We embed tiny cameras, like those,
into your Supersuits.
- 340. Wow, so small.
- 341. And the picture is outstanding.
- 342. Thanks! Designed 'em myself.
- 343. We've got resources, lobbyists,
- 344. and very important, insurance.
- 345. Insurance is key.
- 346. All we need now
are the super-est superheroes.
- 347. It needs you three. Come on!
- 348. Help me make all Supers legal again.
- 349. This sounds great!
- 350. Let's get this going.
What's my first assignment?
- 351. That enthusiasm is golden.
- 352. Now hold on to it. But for our first move...
- 353. Elastigirl is our best play.
- 354. Better than me?
- 355. I mean, she's good.
- 356. Really, a credit to her...
- 357. You know. You know.
- 358. With great respect...
- 359. let's not test the whole
- 360. on the first go 'round, okay?
- 361. Wait a minute. You're saying what? I'm messy?
- 362. Well, Evelyn did a cost-benefit analysis...
- 363. comparing all your last five years
of crime fighting before going underground.
- 364. And Elastigirl's numbers
- 365. Well, it's not a fair comparison!
- 366. Heavyweight problems
need heavyweight solutions.
- 367. Of course! We're gonna solve
all kinds of problems together.
- 368. After the perfect launch with Elastigirl!
- 369. So, what do you say?
- 370. What do I say?
- 371. I don't know.
- 372. What do you mean, you don't know?
- 373. A few hours ago,
you were saying it was over...
- 374. and being a superhero was a fantasy.
- 375. Now, you get the offer of a lifetime
and you don't know?
- 376. It's not that simple, Bob.
I wanna protect the kids!
- 377. So do I.
- 378. From jail, Bob!
- 379. And how do you do that?
- 380. By turning down a chance to change the law
that forces them to hide what they are?
- 381. They haven't decided what they are.
They're still kids.
- 382. Kids with powers, which makes them Supers...
- 383. whether they decide
to use those powers or not.
- 384. This will benefit them.
- 385. It's not a good time to be away.
- 386. Dash is having trouble with homework...
- 387. Vi is worried about her first date
with that boy she likes, Tony...
- 388. and Jack-Jack...
- 389. Jack-Jack? What's wrong with him?
- 390. Okay, nothing's wrong with Jack-Jack.
- 391. But even a normal baby
needs a lot of attention.
- 392. I'm just not sure I can leave.
- 393. Of course you can leave.
- 394. You've got to. So that I...
- 395. we can be Supers again,
so our kids can have that choice.
- 396. So you can have that choice.
- 397. All right, yes!
- 398. So I can have that choice.
- 399. And I would do a great job!
- 400. Regardless of what
Deavor's pie charts say or whatever...
- 401. But they want you.
- 402. And you'll do a great...
- 403. job...
- 404. too.
- 405. Well, that was excruciating to watch.
- 406. I can't lie to you.
- 407. It's nice to be wanted.
Flattering, you know, but...
- 408. But what's the choice?
- 409. One, do this right, get well paid,
we're out of the motel...
- 410. and things get better for all Supers,
including our kids.
- 411. Or two...
- 412. I find a job in two weeks or we're homeless.
- 413. You know it's crazy, right?
- 414. To help my family, I gotta leave it.
- 415. - To fix the law, I gotta break it.
- You'll be great.
- 416. I know I will.
But what about you? We have kids.
- 417. I'll watch the kids, no problem.
- 418. - Easy.
- Easy, huh?
- 419. You're adorable.
- 420. Well, if there is a problem,
I'll drop this thing and come right back.
- 421. You won't need to.
- 422. I got it, you go do this thing.
- 423. Do it so...
- 424. I can do it better.
- 425. Deavor here.
- 426. This is Elastigirl.
- 427. I'm in.
- 428. Mr. Deavor, it's wonderful...
- 429. but it's too generous.
- 430. Nonsense! That's the least we can do.
- 431. We're partners now!
Can't have my partners living in a motel.
- 432. But whose house? Is it a house?
- 433. It's my house. I have several.
I'm not using that one.
- 434. Stay as long as you need.
- 435. I don't know what to say.
- 436. How about "thanks"?
- 437. This is our new house?
- 438. Okay, easy, tiger. It's being loaned to us.
- 439. This is homey.
- 440. Look at this place. Deavor bought it
from an eccentric billionaire...
- 441. who liked to come and go
without being seen...
- 442. so the house has multiple hidden exits.
- 443. Good thing we won't stand out.
- 444. Wouldn't want to attract
any unnecessary attention.
- 445. It's got a big yard!
- 446. Isn't this a bit much?
- 447. Near a forest!
- 448. Would you rather be at the motel?
- 449. And a pool!
- 450. What exactly is Mom's new job?
- 451. The important thing is
we're out of the motel.
- 452. I like Mom's new job!
- 453. Well, check out the water features.
- 454. Wow.
- 455. Wicked cool!
- 456. Hey! Dash! Stop it!
- 457. - Not the couch! Stop it!
- No! Dash!
- 458. - Stop! Don't touch the buttons!
- The couch!
- 459. - Dash!
- 460. No, no!
- 461. Oh, no. Oh, boy.
- 462. This isn't me.
- 463. I'm not all dark and angsty.
- 464. I'm Elastigirl.
- 465. I'm, you know, flexible.
- 466. E designed this?
- 467. No, some guy named Alexander Galbaki.
- 468. Glad it's you and not me,
'cause you're gonna hear from her.
- 469. This note came with it.
- 470. What?
- 471. A new Elasticycle.
- 472. Elasticycle? I didn't know you had a bike.
- 473. Hey, I had a mohawk.
There's a lot about me you don't know.
- 474. Yeah, but... A mohawk?
- 475. You didn't miss anything.
- 476. Yeah! This one's electric.
- 477. What's that mean?
- 478. Means it's torque-y. I'll get the hang of it.
- 479. You will be great.
- 480. I will be great. And you will, too.
- 481. We will both be great.
- 482. Bye, sweetie.
- 483. - Wait a minute! Is that Elastigirl?
- I think that's Elastigirl.
- 484. Hey! Elastigirl!
- 485. Marry me, Elastigirl!
- 486. Here comes Elastigirl
- 487. No theme songs
or I'll turn this bus right around!
- 488. Look at that.
- 489. New Urbem. You wanna make
a big crime fighting statement...
- 490. you go where the crime is big.
- 491. Strange thing to be excited about, Winston.
- 492. It's like a superhero's playground!
- 493. No Sugar Bombs on my watch.
- 494. Where's Mom?
- 495. She's up and out.
She's at her new job doing hero work.
- 496. But I thought superheroes were still illegal.
- 497. They are, for now.
- 498. So Mom is getting paid to break the law?
- 499. She's not breaking...
- 500. She's an advocate for superheroes.
It's a new job.
- 501. So, Mom is going out illegally...
- 502. to explain why she shouldn't be illegal.
- 503. Hey...
- 504. The bus is here!
- 505. Grab your stuff quickly! Go on, get on the...
- 506. Put your homework in your pack!
- 507. Bye-bye!
- 508. We're gonna get along just fine...
- 509. 'cause you don't ask any hard questions.
- 510. All right. All locations, we need to know
where you want us.
- 511. Stand by.
- 512. Seems strange to wait for crime.
- 513. Relax. You're smack in the middle...
- 514. of the worst crime area in the city.
- 515. - It's a superhero's playground.
- "It's a superhero's playground." Right.
- 516. You know, after we went underground...
- 517. my husband used to listen
to a police scanner...
- 518. waiting for something to happen.
- 519. And I got mad at him for it.
- 520. I'm such a hypocrite.
- 521. - All units.
- Something's up.
- 522. We've been picking up some chatter
about potential disruptions...
- 523. to the hovertrain's opening ceremony.
- 524. - Disruption or threat?
- 525. Station's at Fifty-Fourth and Nottingham.
- 526. A potential threat! Perfect!
- 527. Fifty-fourth and Nottingham. Go, go, go!
- 528. Hey, Vi! I want you back here by 10:30.
- 529. 11-ish?
- 530. 10-ish, heading for 9:30-ish.
- 531. 10:30-ish it is.
- 532. Enjoy the movie.
- 533. "In the county of Noddoff...
- 534. "the Frubbers of Freep...
- 535. "are all giving in
to the sweet succor of sleep."
- 536. We will control the horizontal...
- 537. we will control the vertical.
- 538. That's not the way
you're supposed to do it, Dad.
- 539. They want us to do it this way.
- 540. I don't know that way!
Why would they change math?
- 541. - It's okay, Dad.
- Math is math!
- 542. I'll just wait for Mom to get back.
- 543. What?
- 544. She won't understand it
any better than I do...
- 545. The Outer Limits.
- 546. "All over Doozle-Dorf,
the Fribbers of Frupp are going to sleep...
- 547. "'cause they just can't keep up.
- 548. "All over Doozle-Dorf, Doozles are dozing.
- 549. "Eyelids so heavy, they're drooping.
- 550. "Closing! The point is:
Everyone, everyone's hitting the sack!
- 551. "Everyone's getting the sleep
that they lack."
- 552. Mayors often brag about their cities...
- 553. and I'm no exception.
- 554. And I'm willing to admit
that New Urbem is not the only city...
- 555. Are you sure the police are gonna be
okay with this?
- 556. Sure. You're making life easy for them.
- 557. They still haven't forgiven us for
the last time we made life easy for them.
- 558. I know the Chief of Police.
There won't be a problem.
- 559. With all due respect...
- 560. if you alone had handled the Underminer...
- 561. things would have been different.
- 562. I'm just saying.
- 563. on budget and ahead of schedule...
- 564. to launch our magnificent new hovertrain.
- 565. It can get you where you need to go
at ridiculous speeds.
- 566. The future is open for business!
- 567. Wait. The train has stopped.
- 568. It's going the wrong direction.
- 569. It's going the wrong way.
- 570. I'm going after it.
- 571. This thing's really moving.
- 572. 100 and climbing. How much track is built?
- 573. About 25 miles.
- 574. No one can shut this thing down?
- 575. They've tried. No-go.
- 576. Is that Elastigirl?
- 577. Overrides?
- 578. They're locked out of the system.
- 579. What about a fail-safe?
- 580. Not enough time.
- 581. Someone's calling! Switching over.
- 582. Hey, Mom. I can't find my high-tops
and Dad can't find them either.
- 583. But he won't call you and ask, so I am.
- 584. Do not call your mother!
- 585. Dash, honey. Can't talk right now.
- 586. Look under your bed, okay.
- 587. - How much time?
- Less than two minutes!
- 588. There's a shortcut.
Cut through the culvert up ahead.
- 589. I don't know if I can stay with it.
- 590. What the heck was that?
- 591. Is everybody all right? Is anybody injured?
- 592. Are you all right?
- 593. Your story better be good.
- 594. Hey. Hey!
- 595. What happened?
- 596. Honey, why are you...
- 597. Don't say anything.
- 598. It's Dad. Are you okay?
- 599. I'm fine. I don't wanna talk about it.
- 600. Tony didn't even call?
- 601. I don't wanna talk about it.
- 602. - Honey...
- 603. If you want me to feel better,
then leave me alone.
- 604. Please?
- 605. See, there's nothing a cop hates worse
than a missing child.
- 606. My kid brother's son.
Today is his first birthday.
- 607. But if anybody can find that child,
it's you, Roman.
- 608. Because you're a wonderful policeman.
- 609. This is a holdup.
- 610. All right, get your hands up, turn your back.
- 611. Put your hands behind your heads
and keep them there!
- 612. Don't move!
- 613. Drop that. All right, now get over there.
- 614. Watch the door.
- 615. You think I'm kiddin'?
- 616. Now.
- 617. I said now!
- 618. I got it! Come on, I tell you, come on!
- 619. You wanna get killed?
- 620. No, no, no!
- 621. No!
- 622. No, no, no.
- 623. No, no, no.
- 624. No, no, no!
- 625. You have powers!
- 626. Yeah, baby, and there's not a scratch on you!
- 627. Did you go through the locked door?
Are those your powers?
- 628. Who can multiply like rabbits
and go right through any solid...
- 629. Oh, my God!
- 630. - Hello?
- Hey, honey.
- 631. - You weren't gonna call me?
- Oh, hey!
- 632. No. I mean, yes, yeah...
- 633. I just didn't wanna wake you.
- 634. The strangest thing just happened
out in the yard.
- 635. - Sounds like I just woke you up.
- No, no.
- 636. - It's just, Jack-Jack...
- He had an accident!
- 637. I knew it! I'm coming home right now!
I never should have...
- 638. No accident.
Stay there and finish your mission.
- 639. You never should...
- 640. What? You don't think I can do this?
- 641. No, no. Sorry. I misspoke.
- 642. Do you need me to come back?
- 643. No, no. No, I've got this.
- 644. What happened with Jack-Jack?
- 645. Nothing. He's in excellent health.
- 646. Well, that's good.
- 647. How was Violet's date?
- 648. That was tonight, right?
- 649. Yes. Good.
- 650. All fine and good.
- 651. And Jack-Jack went down with no trouble?
- 652. Fine, yes, no trouble.
- 653. And Dash got his homework done?
- 654. All done.
- 655. So, things haven't spiraled out
of control the moment I left?
- 656. Amazing as it may seem,
it has been quite uneventful in fact.
- 657. How about you?
- 658. I saved a runaway train!
- 659. It was so great!
- 660. The mayor was there to cut the ribbon
on this new train.
- 661. Elastigirl pursued the train
and was able to successfully activate...
- 662. Blah, blah, blah.
He says a few words, cuts the ribbon...
- 663. and the train starts
pulling out of the station backwards...
- 664. - track of its brand new hovertrain...
- ... malfunctioned...
- 665. thanking Elastigirl...
- 666. - Superhero Elastigirl...
- 667. Boom! No casualties!
- 668. specialized motorbike,
saving all of the passengers...
- 669. One thing leads to another
and suddenly, I go after it!
- 670. I'm telling you, honey, it was a saga!
- 671. That's fantastic, honey!
- 672. And on your first night!
- 673. I am so proud of you, really.
- 674. I'm proud of you, honey.
- 675. I know you want to get out there
and you will soon.
- 676. And you'll be amazing.
- 677. I couldn't have done this
if you hadn't taken over so well.
- 678. Thanks for handling everything.
- 679. It's nothing.
- 680. I love you, honey. I'll be back soon.
- 681. Sweet dreams.
- 682. Sweet dreams, honey.
- 683. "Hey, Dad, it's okay.
I'll just wait for Mom to get home."
- 684. As if she could... I know how to...
- 685. I can do math.
- 686. Oh, brother...
- 687. Wait for Mom!
- 688. What am I, a substitute parent?
- 689. It's not my fault they changed math.
- 690. Come on, buddy. Come on.
- 691. I think I understand your math assignment.
- 692. We still have some time to finish it
before your test.
- 693. So first, you wanna put all the numbers
by themselves on one side.
- 694. you change the sign.
- 695. That means a plus becomes a minus
and a minus...
- 696. You got it?
- 697. Yeah, baby!
- 698. Hello.
- 699. We're in a new house.
- 700. I did write my address on your locker...
- 701. in permanent ink.
- 702. Is that what that is?
- 703. Did you forget?
- 704. Forget what?
- 705. That's funny.
- 706. Points for funny.
- 707. Was it the weird outfit?
- 708. Because there's a reason.
- 709. I'm in a drama class...
- 710. and they just wanna do Shakespeare...
- 711. but they're like,
"Try to make it relevant for the kids."
- 712. So, like, "Oh, superheroes!
Kids love superheroes."
- 713. - Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- You wanna wear one kind of tights...
- 714. and then they're like,
"No, wear these other kind of tights."
- 715. Do I know you?
- 716. Many say your speech today is critical.
- 717. Both sides just want the best
for their people.
- 718. We are so close to finally getting peace
in the region.
- 719. I haven't done this in a while.
- 720. This is good. The train gives us momentum.
- 721. Just go out there
and be your charming self...
- 722. and capitalize on it.
- 723. Ms. Elastigirl, they're ready for you.
- 724. Hey, stretch a leg.
- 725. Thank you, Chad. It was fun.
- 726. - Ambassador, your documents.
- We're moving to the rooftop.
- 727. Madame Ambassador, hello!
- 728. You are Elastigirl!
- 729. This is why now I'm shaking your hand.
- 730. It was so sad when you went underground.
- 731. I am glad to see
you back in your shiny outfit.
- 732. That means so much coming from you.
Good luck with your speech.
- 733. This way, Ambassador.
- 734. Bring lasting peace!
- 735. I will, when you defeat evil.
- 736. Okay.
- 737. Three, two...
- 738. For over 15 years,
superheroes have been in hiding.
- 739. Forced into it by a society
no longer willing to support them.
- 740. That may soon be changing...
- 741. due to a growing movement
to bring the Supers back.
- 742. Here, fresh on the heels of her own
heroic save of a runaway train...
- 743. and sporting a new look,
is the superhero, Elastigirl.
- 744. - Welcome!
- Hello, Chad.
- 745. All the polls are going in your direction.
- 746. That's true. Things are good...
- 747. Hello.
- 748. Hello?
- 749. Do I have your attention?
- 750. Yes, Chad.
- 751. Of course I do.
- 752. I'm appearing on your screen.
- 753. Reading the words I'm saying
off of another screen.
- 754. Screens are everywhere.
- 755. We are controlled by screens.
- 756. And screens are controlled by me...
- 757. Screenslaver.
- 758. Hey!
- 759. I control this broadcast...
- 760. and this idiotic anchorman
you see before you.
- 761. What's wrong with him?
- 762. The signal's been hijacked.
I'll check it out.
- 763. Don't look at any monitors.
- 764. I could hijack the ambassador's aerocade...
- 765. while it's still airborne.
- 766. Right, Elastigirl?
- 767. Nearest window! Where's the nearest window?
- 768. - What's going on?
- Where's Elastigirl?
- 769. Which one?
- 770. Elastigirl! What are you doing here?
- 771. The ambassador is in danger.
Which chopper is she...
- 772. Look out!
- 773. Follow them and get me close!
- 774. Get out of the sky, and touch down safely!
- 775. Stand down! It's Elastigirl.
- 776. Stay in your seat, ma'am!
- 777. We're under attack!
- 778. Quick, go! Protect the ambassador!
- 779. Open the door!
- 780. Do as she says!
- 781. Can you all swim?
- 782. - Yeah.
- 783. We're gonna have to slingshot! Hang on!
- 784. Are you all right, ma'am?
- 785. I'm perfectly fine...
- 786. Boys are jerks and superheroes suck.
- 787. Good morning!
- 788. He takes one look at me in that suit...
- 789. and decides to pretend
he doesn't even know me.
- 790. He's protecting himself.
- 791. If he really did see you,
it's best that he forget.
- 792. It's better for you, too.
- 793. I can't tell you how many memories
Dicker's had to erase over the years...
- 794. when someone figured out
your mother's or my identity.
- 795. It was Dicker! You told him about Tony!
- 796. - Honey...
- You had me erased from Tony's mind!
- 797. I hate superheroes!
- 798. And I renounce them!
- 799. I renounce them!
- 800. Is she having adolescence?
- 801. A new report out today shows that,
when it comes to decision-making...
- 802. people have more trust in
a monkey throwing darts than Congress.
- 803. What's going on, Tommy? A protest?
- 804. They're here in support.
- 805. Support? Support of what?
- 806. Well, in support of you.
- 807. Wow.
- 808. Oh, hey...
- 809. Thanks for coming out. Hi.
- 810. Oh, my goodness. Thanks so much.
- 811. Hello.
- 812. What does your sign say?
- 813. Ka-boom! Ka-pow! Supers should be legal now!
- 814. Talk to ya.
- 815. Oh, what do ya know!
- 816. Ellenwood.
- 817. Now you wanna return my calls
about superheroes, huh?
- 818. I'll have to call you back.
- 819. That felt good.
- 820. Felicia, hold my calls, please.
- 821. Hey! It's working!
- 822. The ambassador made a big speech
about superheroes today.
- 823. Turns out saving someone's life makes
a good impression on them. Who knew?
- 824. I'm getting calls from all over the world.
- 825. Media awareness is up 72%.
- 826. The push for superhero legalization
is becoming a worldwide movement!
- 827. I have big plans for our next move.
- 828. We're gonna have a summit at sea.
We'll use our ship...
- 829. we'll gather leaders and Supers...
- 830. - from all over the world.
- That's great.
- 831. I'm happy.
- 832. I'm happy the numbers are up.
- 833. I'm happy the ambassador is pro-superhero...
- 834. and I'm happy you're happy.
- 835. I'm hearing that you're happy,
but why am I not feeling it?
- 836. Because I didn't get him!
Screenslaver is still out there.
- 837. All I did was play his game
and win this round.
- 838. He's gonna want more
and as long as he gets to play, he wins.
- 839. One thing I've learned in business?
- 840. Smell the flowers.
- 841. They don't bloom that often.
- 842. What do you want on your tombstone?
"She worried a lot"?
- 843. All right, stop talking.
- 844. Show her.
- 845. This is just so exciting, isn't it?
- 846. Wow.
- 847. Wow! Elastigirl, there you are.
- 848. - Hello.
- I didn't...
- 849. Wow!
- 850. Come on, get yourself together, Karen.
- 851. Hi, my superhero name is Voyd.
- 852. I just wanna thank you, for being you!
- 853. Okay, what I can do is this.
- 854. Yeah.
- 855. That is impressive. Very interdimensional.
- 856. I felt like an outcast before.
- 857. But now, with you being you, I feel like...
- 858. Yay, me.
- 859. I flew them in from all over.
- 860. They've all been in hiding.
- 861. They have powers, secret identities...
- 862. and names they've given themselves.
- 863. I'm Screech. It's a pleasure.
- 864. I've always considered you
the gold standard for superheroes.
- 865. Thanks. You're too nice.
- 866. I am called Brick.
- 867. Nice to meet you, Brick. Where are you from?
- 868. Wisconsin.
- 869. Elastigirl. I assume your powers are...
- 870. You know, zapping things electrically...
- 871. charging things,
bolts of lightning, that kind of stuff.
- 872. Name's Reflux.
- 873. Medical condition or superpower, you decide.
- 874. That's a little line I say just to
put people at ease.
- 875. Hope I don't offend.
- 876. No, no, no. Reflux. Love it.
- 877. I do look forward to working with you.
- 878. Yes, that is impressive. Keep practicing.
- 879. Well, I'm beat. Congratulations. Big day.
- 880. Good night, ladies. I will see you tomorrow.
- 881. Good night.
- 882. Must be nice for you,
being out front after all this time.
- 883. Out front?
- 884. Well, it's been a while
since your superhero days...
- 885. and even then, you were kind of in
Mr. Incredible's shadow.
- 886. Nah, I beg to differ.
- 887. I'm not saying you weren't big.
- 888. No, you were, and are, a superstar...
- 889. but you have the stage to yourself now.
- 890. And people have to pay attention.
- 891. Oh, you mean, "It's a man's world"
and all that?
- 892. What world do you live in?
Your brother runs DEVTECH.
- 893. I don't want his job. I invent, he sells.
- 894. I ask you,
which of us has the greater influence?
- 895. Which side of me are you asking?
The believer or the cynic?
- 896. The cynic...
- 897. Would say selling is more important because
the best sellers have the most buyers.
- 898. Doesn't matter what you're selling.
It only matters what people buy.
- 899. This is true.
- 900. If I discovered the origin of the universe...
- 901. my brother would find a way
to market it as a foot massager.
- 902. So, what would the believer say?
- 903. The believer would tell you
to make your mark.
- 904. Don't wait for permission, assert yourself
and impose your will on the status quo.
- 905. - Sounds like my brother.
- 906. You sound like my brother.
- 907. Well, he's not wrong.
There is an art to getting a reaction...
- 908. I know how to get him.
- 909. - My brother?
- No. Screenslaver!
- 910. You're tech-savvy.
I need to lock onto a signal...
- 911. and trace its origin.
- 912. How fast can you slap something together
and meet me at the airport?
- 913. - Airport?
- Need to go out of town, pronto.
- 914. I can get your contraption together
by 5:00 a.m.
- 915. I need to get on TV. Chad!
- 916. I'll get my brother to set up an exclusive
with him tonight on the newscast.
- 917. - Finish our interview by phone!
- Promote the hell out of it.
- 918. Independence from Screenslavery!
- 919. Chad tonight.
- 920. Boom!
- 921. - Dicker.
- Yeah, hey, Rick.
- 922. You remember that kid I mentioned
to you? Tony Rydinger.
- 923. Mind wipe? Yeah, nice kid.
- 924. You also wiped out the Friday night date
my daughter had with him.
- 925. In fact, you wiped out my daughter.
- 926. Oops. Not an exact science, Bob.
- 927. Rick, you gotta help me here.
- 928. Violet hates me, and you, and superheroes.
- 929. I gotta fix this.
What do you know about Tony?
- 930. Not much.
- 931. Seems like a good kid.
- 932. Popular, plays sports, music.
- 933. Parents own The Happy Platter,
kid works there part time.
- 934. Happy Platter?
- 935. Why did we drive all the way
across town for The Happy Platter?
- 936. We'd like a booth over there,
near the philodendron.
- 937. Good, right? Near the philodendron.
- 938. This platter doesn't look all that happy
- 939. It looks bored.
- 940. The Bored Platter!
- 941. I thought Vi would want a change of pace
from drive-in food.
- 942. I like drive-in food.
- 943. Does this mean vegetables?
- 944. A balanced diet means vegetables, kiddo.
- 945. Get used to it.
- 946. Good evening, everyone.
- 947. Oh, no!
- 948. - Is she all right?
- Violet, are you okay?
- 949. - Nothing to see here.
- Yeah, more napkins would be good.
- 950. - I'm fine, I'm fine.
- It happens all the time here.
- 951. Mops it right up.
- 952. Normally, she doesn't ever drip like this.
- 953. - Would you like water, sir?
- 954. Yes, I would. This is my daughter...
- 955. - who you must know, right?
- God. Stop.
- 956. - Hello.
- 957. Hello, Violet.
- 958. Hey, Vi, say hi to...
- 959. Don't push it, Dad.
- 960. I'm Dash, her little brother.
- 961. Hello.
- 962. This is really good water.
It's very refreshing.
- 963. Spring water, is it?
- 964. I don't know, sir. I think it's tap.
- 965. Well, it is very good.
- 966. Excellent tap.
- 967. Excuse me.
- 968. Nice to meet you.
- 969. Where'd she go?
- 970. To find a good place to be angry?
- 971. Tonight, we go now
to a special remote interview...
- 972. with Elastigirl.
- 973. How you feeling, Chad? You doing all right?
- 974. I'm fine. The doctors checked me out.
- 975. I have no memory of the event.
- 976. I gotta tell you, it's pretty strange
to see a recording...
- 977. of yourself the night before
and have no recollection.
- 978. I don't think anyone needs to worry.
- 979. We've taken many precautions tonight though.
- 980. Where are you right now?
- 981. On a case, in a secure undisclosed location.
- 982. I wanna talk about you...
- 983. starting with your save of a runaway train.
- 984. Here's an exclusive unedited clip
from your own suit cam.
- 985. Roll the clip.
- 986. This thing's really moving.
- 987. 100 and climbing. How much track is built?
- 988. About 25 miles.
- 989. The Screenslaver interrupts this program...
- 990. for an important announcement.
- 991. I'll be damned. She knew.
- 992. Let's see if your gadget works.
- 993. Don't bother watching the rest.
- 994. Gotcha!
- 995. Elastigirl doesn't save the day.
- 996. She only postpones her defeat.
- 997. And while she postpones her defeat...
- 998. you eat chips
and watch her confront problems...
- 999. that you are too lazy to deal with.
- 1000. Superheroes
are part of your brainless desire...
- 1001. to replace true experience with simulation.
- 1002. You don't talk, you watch talk shows.
- 1003. You don't play games, you watch game shows.
- 1004. Travel, relationships, risk...
- 1005. every meaningful experience
must be packaged...
- 1006. and delivered to you to watch at a distance.
- 1007. So that you can remain ever sheltered...
- 1008. ever passive...
- 1009. ever ravenous consumers...
- 1010. who can't bring themselves
to rise from their couches...
- 1011. break a sweat and participate in life.
- 1012. You want superheroes to protect you...
- 1013. and make yourselves ever more powerless
in the process.
- 1014. While you tell yourselves
you're being looked after.
- 1015. That your interests are being served.
- 1016. And your rights are being upheld.
- 1017. So that the system can keep stealing
- 1018. smiling at you all the while.
- 1019. Go ahead, send your Supers to stop me.
- 1020. Grab your snacks, watch your screens,
and see what happens.
- 1021. You are no longer in control.
- 1022. I am.
- 1023. Find anything?
- 1024. Sorry!
- 1025. What happened?
- 1026. What happened is you destroyed my evidence.
- 1027. What's going on? What did I do?
- 1028. What did you guys do to me?
- 1029. That's right, punk. Blame the system.
- 1030. Your tracker worked like a charm, Evelyn.
- 1031. You're a genius.
- 1032. Aw, shucks!
- 1033. I'm just the genius behind the genius.
- 1034. Hey, Dad.
- 1035. We're doing fractions and denismals
- 1036. and I don't get 'em.
- 1037. Aren't you...
- 1038. Didn't we get all caught up?
- 1039. Yeah, we were caught up...
- 1040. and now we're doing fractions
and percentages and demicels.
- 1041. Decimals.
- 1042. the addition of the Incredibile,
the super car...
- 1043. once driven by superhero, Mr. Incredible.
- 1044. It's the kind of thing you buy
when you have everything else.
- 1045. They said it was beyond repair.
- 1046. It was in perfect condition.
- 1047. You used to drive that?
- 1048. They said it was destroyed.
- 1049. Long thought lost or destroyed,
the famous car turned up at private auction.
- 1050. They said it was...
- 1051. That's my car!
- 1052. Stupid water feature!
- 1053. This car is just loaded with amazing gadgets.
Care to demonstrate?
- 1054. I'd love to, but we haven't figured out
how to make them work yet.
- 1055. Wow! It works?
- 1056. What are you doing? This is not a toy!
That's a rocket launcher!
- 1057. Sweet! Which one launches the rocket?
- 1058. Hey! This is not your car!
- 1059. It's not your car, either!
- 1060. It is so! It's the Incredibile.
- 1061. - Why's that guy have it?
- He shouldn't!
- 1062. Launch the rockets! Launch the rockets!
Launch the rockets!
- 1063. I'm not launching anything!
- 1064. - I wanna blow it up!
- Do you think I want an angry rich guy...
- 1065. coming after me right now...
- 1066. - when I'm trying not to...
- I'm not sure
- 1067. - what's happened here, Mark.
- ... distract your mother.
- 1068. But everyone here has scattered
- 1069. and I'm afraid I'll need
to move at any minute.
- 1070. Rich guy got my car.
- 1071. So, you're not gonna steal your car
back from the rich guy?
- 1072. What the heck is that?
- 1073. Jack-Jack has powers?
- 1074. Yeah, but...
- 1075. - You knew about this?
- 1076. - Why didn't you tell us?
- I don't know.
- 1077. We're your kids.
We need to know these things.
- 1078. - Did you tell Mom?
- 1079. - Why not?
- Your mother is not...
- 1080. - You'd want us to tell you, wouldn't you?
- Why would you not tell Mom?
- 1081. - Because I didn't wanna...
- 1082. - Come on, man.
- Because it's not the time.
- 1083. - Why?
- 1084. - So uncool!
- Because I'm formulating, okay?
- 1085. I'm taking in information, I'm processing!
- 1086. I'm doing the math,
I'm fixing the boyfriend...
- 1087. and keeping the baby
from turning into a flaming monster!
- 1088. How do I do it?
- 1089. By rolling with the punches, baby!
- 1090. I eat thunder and crap lightning, okay?
- 1091. 'Cause I'm Mr. Incredible!
- 1092. Not Mr. So-So or Mr. Mediocre-Guy.
- 1093. Mr. Incredible!
- 1094. We should call Lucius.
- 1095. No. I can handle it.
- 1096. There's no way I'm gonna...
- 1097. Dada.
- 1098. I'm calling Lucius.
- 1099. Looks normal to me.
When did this start happening?
- 1100. Since Helen got the job.
- 1101. - I assume she knows?
- Are you kidding?
- 1102. I can't tell her about this,
not while she's doing hero work!
- 1103. Mama!
- 1104. Girls, come on.
Leave the saving the world to the men?
- 1105. - I don't think so.
- 1106. I've got to succeed!
- 1107. So she can succeed.
- 1108. - So we can succeed!
- I get it, Bob!
- 1109. I get it. When was the last time you slept?
- 1110. Who keeps track of that?
- 1111. Besides, he's a baby.
I can handle it, I got this handled.
- 1112. So, you good then?
- 1113. You got everything under control? Right?
- 1114. What the...?
- 1115. Cookie! Cha Cha want a cookie?
- 1116. Num-num cookie? Cha Cha wanna num-num?
- 1117. Num-num cookie! Cookie!
- 1118. - You're not...
- 1119. - Oh, my God!
- 1120. Dada! Dada. Dada.
- 1121. Okay! Okay.
- 1122. So, he can still hear you from the...
- 1123. From the other dimension, yeah.
- 1124. That is freaky. I mean, that's not like...
- 1125. Not like our other kids. No, it is not.
- 1126. Full powers, totally random.
- 1127. So now, he's what? Is he good?
- 1128. Yeah, you'd think so, right?
- 1129. Obviously, I can't keep giving him cookies!
- 1130. But if I stop...
- 1131. He is freaking! Again, he is freaking!
- 1132. No biting the daddy!
- 1133. - What the...?
- No biting!
- 1134. Okay.
- 1135. I think I just need a little bit of me time.
- 1136. Then I'll be good to go.
- 1137. You need more than me time, Bob.
- 1138. You need major life realignment
on a number of levels.
- 1139. Starting with baby superfreak here!
- 1140. You need some solid outside-the-box thinking.
- 1141. Galbaki?
- 1142. Elastigirl's supersuit is by Galbaki?
- 1143. Explain yourself!
- 1144. Oh, my God. You're worse than I thought.
- 1145. It's the baby. I brought the baby.
- 1146. Highly unusual.
- 1147. You look ghastly, Robert.
- 1148. I haven't been sleeping.
- 1149. I broke my daughter,
they keep changing math...
- 1150. we needed double-A batteries,
but I got triple-A's...
- 1151. and now we still need double-A batteries.
- 1152. I put one red thing in a load of whites
and now everything's pink.
- 1153. And I think we need eggs.
- 1154. Done properly, parenting is a heroic act.
- 1155. Done properly.
- 1156. I am fortunate that it has
never afflicted me.
- 1157. But you do not come to me
for eggs and batteries, Robert.
- 1158. I design herowear and Elastigirl
must have a new suit.
- 1159. Actually, it's Jack-Jack.
- 1160. You also wish a new suit for the baby?
- 1161. I would hardly classify this as an emergency.
- 1162. Well, he's a special case. Worth studying.
- 1163. If I could just leave him with you
for a while...
- 1164. Leave him? Here?
- 1165. I am not a baby person, Robert.
- 1166. I have no baby facilities. I am an artist.
- 1167. I do not involve myself
in the prosaic day-to-day to...
- 1168. day.
- 1169. Fascinating!
- 1170. Are you seeing this, Robert?
- 1171. Dada.
- 1172. Oh, my God.
- 1173. Yes!
- 1174. Of course you can leave the baby overnight.
- 1175. I'm sure filling in for Helen
is challenging, and you are very tired...
- 1176. and the other children need you
and miss you, and you must go to them.
- 1177. Auntie Edna will take care of everything...
- 1178. so, drive safely and goodbye.
I enjoy our visits.
- 1179. "Auntie Edna"?
- 1180. Attention. Attention.
- 1181. I wanna thank everyone
that came out tonight...
- 1182. in support of superheroes...
- 1183. and bringing them back into society!
- 1184. You all made it happen.
- 1185. The need for this has been made
crystal clear in recent days...
- 1186. with bad actors like the self-proclaimed
Screenslaver threatening our peace.
- 1187. His reign was short, huh?
- 1188. And thanks to this woman...
- 1189. a great super. You love her. You missed her.
- 1190. Welcome back, Elastigirl.
- 1191. Come on up here. Don't be bashful.
- 1192. Come on. Get up here.
- 1193. I want you to have this.
- 1194. A memento.
- 1195. Thanks, Winston, Evelyn,
and everyone at DEVTECH.
- 1196. I am forever in your debt.
- 1197. And thanks to all of you, your pressure
changed all the right minds.
- 1198. We've made amazing headway
in a very short time...
- 1199. which leads me to an important announcement.
- 1200. Just now, at a worldwide summit...
- 1201. leaders from more than a hundred
of the world's top countries...
- 1202. have agreed to make superheroes legal again!
- 1203. We'll gather superheroes and leaders
from all over the planet...
- 1204. on our boat, the Everjust...
- 1205. for a televised signing ceremony at sea.
- 1206. Now if you'll excuse us,
we got a ship to catch!
- 1207. So good to see you. Thanks for coming out.
- 1208. Hey. Hi, it's me, again.
- 1209. There's something
I've always wanted to ask you.
- 1210. Yeah, how do you balance the superhero stuff
with the life stuff?
- 1211. I know I can handle the superhero stuff.
- 1212. Would you please excuse me a moment?
- 1213. Yeah, okay, see you later! Good talk!
- 1214. Hey, Vi.
- 1215. Hey.
- 1216. Where's Jack-Jack?
- 1217. E's taking him for a little bit.
- 1218. Edna is babysitting?
- 1219. Yeah.
- 1220. And you're okay with this?
- 1221. Yeah. I don't know why, but yeah.
- 1222. I wanted to say something to you.
- 1223. Sorry about Tony.
- 1224. I didn't think about Dicker
erasing his memory...
- 1225. or about you having to pay the price
for a choice...
- 1226. you never made. It's not fair, I know.
- 1227. And then, I made it worse at the restaurant
by trying to...
- 1228. Anyway. Anyway...
- 1229. I'm sorry.
- 1230. I'm used to knowing
what the right thing to do is...
- 1231. but now, I'm not sure anymore.
- 1232. I just wanna be...
- 1233. a good dad.
- 1234. You're not good.
- 1235. You're super.
- 1236. Are superheroes allowed to drink on duty?
- 1237. I'm definitely not on duty.
Ignore the costume.
- 1238. I know I should be up there...
- 1239. but I had to step away from the
grip and grins, you know?
- 1240. Gotta get away to keep it pure. I know I do.
- 1241. What are you getting away from?
- 1242. You know, company stuff. My brother, mostly.
- 1243. But you love him, you two
are this company. Yin and yang.
- 1244. Yeah, I invent the stuff,
he's good at people.
- 1245. Pleasing them, engaging them,
figuring out what they want.
- 1246. I never know what people want.
- 1247. What do you think they want?
- 1248. Ease. People will trade quality
for ease every time.
- 1249. It may be crap, but hey, it's convenient.
- 1250. Yeah. Kind of like this case.
- 1251. What? The Screenslaver?
- 1252. Yeah, something's not sitting right.
It was too easy.
- 1253. That was too easy? Wow.
- 1254. - Funny.
- 1255. Look at that.
- 1256. One of Screenslaver's monitors
is tuned into my suit cam.
- 1257. What?
- 1258. Isn't the suit cam closed circuit?
- 1259. It is.
- 1260. Then how come Screenslaver has it?
- 1261. Maybe he hacked it?
- 1262. So, he's sophisticated enough to do that...
- 1263. but he has simple locks on his doors?
- 1264. Maybe he wanted you to find him.
- 1265. He wanted to get caught?
- 1266. He wanted you to win.
- 1267. That makes no sense. He's a brilliant guy.
- 1268. If he's smart enough to conceive
of technology like this...
- 1269. he's smart enough to think
of something to do with it.
- 1270. The guy we put in jail delivered pizzas.
- 1271. So?
- 1272. Einstein was a patent clerk.
- 1273. Look, you won. You got the guy who...
- 1274. Wait. All Screenslaver needs to do
to hypnotize someone...
- 1275. is get a screen in front of their eyes.
- 1276. But what if the screen doesn't
look like a screen?
- 1277. What if the pizza guy
is really a pizza guy...
- 1278. but he was controlled by the screens
built into his glasses...
- 1279. You are good.
- 1280. Look, the robot! It's taking off.
- 1281. I'm not getting a reading yet.
- 1282. - Press "fire"?
- 1283. More power.
- 1284. I hope this works, Dad.
- 1285. I thought it was best to just let you sleep.
- 1286. Seventeen hours.
- 1287. How do you feel?
- 1288. Super.
- 1289. - You got it, Dad.
- 1290. I can't tell you how much I appreciate
you watching Jack-Jack for me, E.
- 1291. Yes, I'm sure your gratitude
is quite inexpressible.
- 1292. Don't ask me to do it again, darling.
My rates are far too high.
- 1293. I am joking, Robert.
I enjoyed the assignment.
- 1294. He is bright and I am stimulating.
- 1295. We deserve each other.
- 1296. Your child is a polymorph.
Like all babies, he has enormous potential.
- 1297. It is not unknown for supers
to have more than one power when young...
- 1298. but this little one has many.
- 1299. Yes, you have many powers.
- 1300. I understand your lack of sleep
and coherency, Robert.
- 1301. Babies can be anything,
and your child is no exception.
- 1302. He has pure, unlimited potential, Robert.
- 1303. He slept while I worked in a creative fever.
- 1304. Auntie Edna stayed up all night...
- 1305. making sure you look fabulous
in your many forms.
- 1306. What are you... You're putting him in the...
- 1307. In the chamber, Robert.
- 1308. He is part of the demonstration
and will be fine.
- 1309. Your challenge is to manage a baby
who has multiple powers...
- 1310. and no control over them, yes?
- 1311. That sums it up.
- 1312. I often work to music and I noticed
the baby responds to it as well.
- 1313. Specifically, Mozart.
- 1314. I blended Kevlar with carbyne
for durability under duress...
- 1315. and cotton for comfort.
- 1316. Interwoven with these fabrics
are a mesh of tiny sensors...
- 1317. that monitor the baby's physical properties.
- 1318. Oh, Lord! What is he doing?
- 1319. Well, it's Mozart, Robert. Can you blame him?
- 1320. The important thing is that the suit
- 1321. anticipated the change and alerted you.
- 1322. Oh, no. Cookies. I gotta get cookies!
- 1323. You do not need cookies.
- 1324. As I learned quite painfully last night...
- 1325. any solution involving cookies
will inevitably result in the demon baby.
- 1326. "Combustion imminent"?
- 1327. What does that mean?
- 1328. It means fire, Robert, for which
the suit has countermeasures.
- 1329. I suggest you extinguish the baby's flames
before he trips the sprinkler system.
- 1330. The flame retardant
is blackberry lavender, darling.
- 1331. Effective, edible, and delicious.
- 1332. Well, what do you know? That is useful.
- 1333. Although, I have doubtlessly exceeded your
expectations for a single night's work...
- 1334. the suit and device contain
a few more features we need to discuss.
- 1335. Thanks again, E, for everything.
How much do I owe you for...
- 1336. Pish-posh, darling. Your bill
will be covered by my fee...
- 1337. for being Mr. Incredible, Elastigirl,
and Frozone's exclusive designer...
- 1338. throughout the known universe
and until the end of time.
- 1339. But babysitting this one...
- 1340. I do for free, darling.
- 1341. I would resist the temptation to stretch.
- 1342. The temperature around you
is well below freezing.
- 1343. Try to stretch and you'll break.
- 1344. So, you're the Screenslaver.
- 1345. Yes and no.
- 1346. Let's say, I created the character
and pre-recorded the messages.
- 1347. Does Winston know?
- 1348. That I'm the Screenslaver? Of course not.
- 1349. Can you imagine what Mr. Free Enterprise
would do with my hypnosis technology?
- 1350. Worse than what you're doing?
- 1351. Hey, I'm using the technology
to destroy people's trust in it.
- 1352. Like I'm using superheroes.
- 1353. Who did I put in jail?
- 1354. Pizza delivery guy.
Seemed the right height, build.
- 1355. He gave you a pretty good fight.
- 1356. I should say I gave you a pretty good fight
- 1357. But it doesn't bother you
that an innocent man is in jail?
- 1358. He was surly and the pizza was cold.
- 1359. I counted on you.
- 1360. That's why you failed.
- 1361. What?
- 1362. Why would you count on me?
Because I built you a bike?
- 1363. Because my brother knows the words
to your theme song?
- 1364. We don't know each other.
- 1365. But you can count on me anyway.
- 1366. I am supposed to, aren't I?
- 1367. Because you have some strange abilities
and a shiny costume...
- 1368. the rest of us are supposed
to put our lives into your gloved hands.
- 1369. That's what my father believed.
- 1370. When our home was broken into,
my mother wanted to hide.
- 1371. Begged my father to use the safe room.
- 1372. But Father insisted
they call his superhero friends.
- 1373. He died, pointlessly, stupidly...
- 1374. waiting for heroes to save the day.
- 1375. - But why would you... Your brother...
- Is a child!
- 1376. He remembers the time
when we had parents and superheroes.
- 1377. So, like a child, Winston conflates the two.
- 1378. Mommy and Daddy went away
because upers went away.
- 1379. Our sweet parents were fools
to put their lives in anybody else's hands.
- 1380. Superheroes keep us weak.
- 1381. Are you gonna kill me?
- 1382. Nah.
- 1383. Using you is better.
- 1384. You're gonna help me make supers illegal...
- 1385. forever.
- 1386. Dada. Dada.
- 1387. Ready? Laser eyes.
- 1388. Stop.
- 1389. - Wow!
- 1390. Yay, Jack-Jack!
- 1391. - Yeah, baby!
- And that's not all. Watch this.
- 1392. Jack-Jack, blaster ready?
- 1393. No way.
- 1394. - That is crazy cool.
- My turn. I get to blast him first!
- 1395. - Let me try. I want him. Give him to me.
- Hey, I'm just demonstrating.
- 1396. No firing the baby around the house,
- 1397. This is potentially dangerous...
- 1398. and we're trying to teach him
to control his powers, okay?
- 1399. Stop. See the screen.
- 1400. He vanished! That's really cool!
- 1401. Okay, good. Use the thing.
- 1402. That's the current readout. Click it.
See the readout?
- 1403. Dimension four. See the shape?
- 1404. That's the room. See where he is in relation?
- 1405. So, where is he?
- 1406. He's... there!
- 1407. Okay. Come out. Num-num cookie?
- 1408. - Yay, Jack-Jack!
- Yeah, Jack-Jack!
- 1409. That's really cool.
- 1410. Hello?
- 1411. Elastigirl's in trouble.
- 1412. What? What happened to her?
- 1413. Sorry to tell you on the phone.
- 1414. Meet me on our ship at DEVTECH.
- 1415. The ship at DEVTECH.
I'll be there in 15 minutes.
- 1416. What's at the ship at DEVTECH?
- 1417. Lucius? Bob. Helen's in trouble.
- 1418. I need someone to watch the kids.
- 1419. Suit up. It might get weird.
- 1420. I'll be there. ASAP. Fifteen tops.
- 1421. Where are you going ASAP?
You better be back ASAP!
- 1422. And leaving that suit.
- 1423. I gotta go. I'll be home soon.
- 1424. Lucius will be here sooner.
No firing the baby around the house, okay?
- 1425. What's at the ship at DEVTECH?
And why are you in your Supersuit?
- 1426. Is that Mom's supersuit?
- 1427. She may need it. You never know.
- 1428. What's going on?
- 1429. I don't know, but Dad called Lucius
after getting a call about Mom...
- 1430. and then left.
- 1431. I thought you renounced superheroes.
- 1432. Yeah, well, I renounce my renunciation.
- 1433. Put that on.
- 1434. Hello there, little fella.
- 1435. Hello.
- 1436. You kids aren't safe.
The Deavors sent us to take you...
- 1437. Well, isn't that redundant?
- 1438. The Deavors just sent me here
to guard the house.
- 1439. 'Cause the kids aren't safe.
- 1440. I get it, managerial screw-up.
- 1441. Tell Winston I handled it.
You understand, Ms...
- 1442. Voyd.
- 1443. Ms. Voyd.
- 1444. Drive safely.
- 1445. The thing is, he wants us to bring you, too.
- 1446. Hey.
- 1447. That isn't gonna hold them long.
- 1448. Dash, grab the baby!
- 1449. Spread out!
- 1450. Whoa!
- 1451. Dash!
- 1452. We gotta get to my car.
- 1453. What? What's going on?
- 1454. Little fella!
- 1455. It worked!
- 1456. Incredibile, windows down!
- 1457. Dive in!
- 1458. Incredibile, set voice identification.
Loudly, say your names.
- 1459. - Violet Parr.
- Dashiell Robert Parr.
- 1460. Lucius!
- 1461. Incredibile, escape!
- 1462. Fill me in!
- 1463. Good news and bad news. We found her.
- 1464. She seems physically fine but
she's had an encounter with Screenslaver...
- 1465. and she's acting kind of strange. In here.
- 1466. Strange how?
- 1467. Helen?
- 1468. Helen, what are you...
- 1469. Helen, it's me.
- 1470. Incredibile, pull over.
- 1471. We can't go to E's.
- 1472. You saw those goggles they put on Lucius.
- 1473. They were wearing them, too.
- 1474. They're all under someone's control.
- 1475. They've probably done the same to Mom.
- 1476. Okay. Bad guys after us.
- 1477. No Mom, no Dad.
- 1478. No Lucius.
- 1479. But we have our powers, this car...
- 1480. and... what?
- 1481. Incredibile, take us to DEVTECH.
- 1482. The kids have escaped in a tricked-out car,
but we got Frozone.
- 1483. Bring him to the ship at DEVTECH immediately.
- 1484. We missed 'em!
- 1485. I wish the Incredibile could
follow that boat.
- 1486. - What did you do?
- I don't know.
- 1487. - What did you do?
- I didn't do anything!
- 1488. Wow, this car does anything I say.
- 1489. We didn't plan this well.
- 1490. What do you mean? We're here, aren't we?
- 1491. Yes, we're here.
- 1492. We need to be up there.
- 1493. Hey...
- 1494. What if the Incredibile has ejector seats?
- 1495. Wait, what? No.
- 1496. - Yeah, baby!
- No, don't say any more...
- 1497. Max power! Launch!
- 1498. Come on.
- 1499. Hello! Glad you could come.
- 1500. Welcome to the conference.
- 1501. Our stars, where are they?
- 1502. The event's about to start.
- 1503. They didn't want to upstage the others.
- 1504. They'll join for the signing.
- 1505. Welcome, guests! You're in for a treat.
- 1506. This ship is the largest hydrofoil
on the planet.
- 1507. So, hold onto something...
- 1508. because we're going to open her up!
- 1509. We need to find Mom and Dad. Stay here.
- 1510. I'm gonna search for them.
- 1511. Wait! Who's gonna watch Jack-Jack?
- 1512. Suck it up. I won't be long.
- 1513. Wait. Wait, but, but wait!
- 1514. This is important. They are in trouble.
- 1515. It's up to us. To us, understand?
- 1516. Keep him amused but quiet!
- 1517. Quiet!
- 1518. Jack-Jack?
- 1519. Jack-Jack? Jack-Jack!
- 1520. Jack-Jack!
- 1521. The mesmerized supers know we're here...
- 1522. but I found Mom and Dad...
- 1523. Where's Jack-Jack?
- 1524. You lost him? I gave you one thing to do!
- 1525. The tracker. Use the tracker.
- 1526. He's going up?
- 1527. - He's in an elevator.
- Let's go!
- 1528. Hey, little baby. Where are your parents?
- 1529. And here they are, folks!
- 1530. The supers who started this whole thing.
- 1531. I told you they'd be there in time.
- 1532. Hey, did you make them new masks?
- 1533. Yeah. Night vision, et cetera...
They look good, right?
- 1534. So simple, even he can do it.
- 1535. And we're back live in three, two, one...
- 1536. This is a momentous occasion.
- 1537. We've all managed to accomplish something
extraordinarily rare in today's world.
- 1538. We agree on something.
- 1539. We agree to undo a bad decision.
- 1540. To make sure
a few extraordinarily gifted members...
- 1541. of the world's many countries
are treated fairly.
- 1542. To invite them once again
to use their gifts...
- 1543. to benefit the world.
- 1544. I thank all of you for representing
your nation's commitment to superheroes.
- 1545. With special thanks to Ambassador Selick.
- 1546. Yeah, it's okay. Let her hear you.
- 1547. Thank you. Thank you so much.
- 1548. Thank you, Ambassador, for your early
and very crucial support.
- 1549. I can't think of anyone
more deserving than you...
- 1550. to be the first signature
on the International Superhero Accord.
- 1551. There it is!
- 1552. Holy cow!
- 1553. I know he's on fire. Just put him out.
- 1554. They're coming.
- 1555. Is it okay to give him that?
- 1556. I wasn't hearing any better ideas.
- 1557. No!
- 1558. Come on, Jack-Jack. We have to go.
- 1559. Cookie num-num?
- 1560. Mama, Mama.
- 1561. I see him. He's getting away!
- 1562. Stand back.
- 1563. Darn it!
- 1564. He's heading for Mom.
- 1565. It is done. The world is super again.
- 1566. Group photo. Come on. Group photo, everyone.
- 1567. Squeeze in. That's it. Historic occasion.
- 1568. Everyone, smile.
- 1569. Go on phase two.
- 1570. Years of mandated hiding and silence
have made us bitter.
- 1571. You bring us out into the light...
- 1572. only to clean up the messes
your lack of discipline creates.
- 1573. Your bodies and your character are weak.
- 1574. Your promises are empty,
and you will pay for it.
- 1575. We no longer serve you.
- 1576. We serve only us. May the fittest survive.
- 1577. Some very alarming moments there...
- 1578. before the technical difficulties.
- 1579. Please bear with us.
- 1580. What?
- 1581. Mayday! Mayday! Mayday!
- 1582. Hold! Let him talk.
- 1583. Superheroes have forcibly
taken the bridge. Repeat.
- 1584. Now.
- 1585. A little further.
- 1586. Little further. Stop.
- 1587. What the... A baby?
- 1588. Mom and Dad. Uncle Lucius?
- 1589. - My mama.
- Jack-Jack, no!
- 1590. A super baby?
- 1591. No, no, no!
- 1592. Put him down!
- 1593. - Grab her!
- 1594. Hold Jack-Jack.
- 1595. No!
- 1596. Hey, it's me!
- 1597. Yeah, that's what I thought last time.
- 1598. Kids, what are you...
- 1599. You came for us?
- 1600. Don't be mad.
- 1601. Sweetie, how could I be mad?
- 1602. I'm proud.
- 1603. Not to break up a tender moment,
but where are we?
- 1604. Is this DEVTECH's ship?
- 1605. Evelyn Deavor controls the Screenslaver...
- 1606. and until a second ago, us.
- 1607. Where's the crew?
- 1608. Collision detected. Correct course.
- 1609. Uh-oh. Did I do that?
- 1610. Mom, the suit? Try this.
- 1611. Phase Three. Go on Phase Three!
- 1612. Why are the kids here?
You didn't go to the house?
- 1613. I went to the house.
- 1614. You didn't escape? How did you not escape?
- 1615. Hey! We just saved you!
- 1616. Escape? Escape from who?
- 1617. Those guys!
- 1618. What the...? Jack-Jack has powers?
- 1619. We know. Fight now, talk later.
- 1620. Jack-Jack.
- 1621. Laser eyes!
- 1622. Come with me, Winston.
- 1623. - Did I faint?
- You'll be safe here.
- 1624. Safe? Safe from what?
- 1625. Where are the diplomats? The supers?
- 1626. Still hypnotized.
- 1627. What have you done?
- 1628. Evelyn, she's escaping.
- 1629. Well, go after her. Finish your mission.
- 1630. I can't just go! What about the kids?
Jack-Jack, who's gonna...
- 1631. Mom!
- 1632. Go. We've got this.
- 1633. Voyd, come with me.
- 1634. I'll go shut down the engine.
- 1635. I'll try to slow the ship from the bow.
- 1636. Wait, someone's missing.
Where's the crusher guy?
- 1637. Strap in now!
- 1638. It's for your own good.
- 1639. No!
- 1640. This is.
- 1641. - We're too late.
- Get me up to the jet.
- 1642. Hey, you did this. Can you undo it?
- 1643. You want me to un-crush?
- 1644. What? No one's ever asked for that?
- 1645. No. To un-crush is silly. Why un-crush?
- 1646. To get into the engine room.
Forget it. We don't have enough time.
- 1647. What if I said to un-punch someone?
What do you do?
- 1648. Welcome aboard, Elastigirl.
- 1649. Although we haven't yet reached
our cruising altitude...
- 1650. feel free to roam about the cabin.
- 1651. Or just relax...
- 1652. and let the cabin roam about you.
- 1653. I can't get to the engine room!
- 1654. We gotta do something!
Because trying to slow it down ain't working.
- 1655. Hey! What about turning the boat?
- 1656. The steering's been destroyed!
- 1657. Dash means from the outside!
- 1658. Yeah!
- 1659. If we break off one of the foils
and turn the rudder...
- 1660. we can veer the ship away from the city!
- 1661. That might work.
- 1662. I'll turn the front, you turn the rear.
- 1663. Using the rudder? That's underwater.
How am I supposed to get...
- 1664. All right. Come on, kids.
- 1665. Dad, I know this is going to work.
- 1666. But if it doesn't, and we crash...
- 1667. my shields are probably better protection
than the ship.
- 1668. I should stay here. With Jack-Jack.
- 1669. That's my girl.
- 1670. Remember, Bob, we're both turning right!
- 1671. You know what's sad?
- 1672. If it weren't for your core beliefs...
- 1673. I think we could have been good friends.
- 1674. At least...
- 1675. I have core beliefs.
- 1676. We have breaking news...
- 1677. While there is still no radio contact,
the ship has changed direction...
- 1678. and is heading towards land
at a high rate of speed.
- 1679. So, Dash...
- 1680. I am going to the rudder.
- 1681. Once I turn the ship,
you hit the pull up button.
- 1682. - Okay, Dad.
- Now lower me down...
- 1683. The reputations of superheroes are ruined.
- 1684. You will never become legal. Ever.
- 1685. Never?
- 1686. No.
- 1687. - Ever?
- 1688. Not even a little smidgee-widgee?
- 1689. Hypoxia.
- 1690. When you don't have enough oxygen,
things seem really silly.
- 1691. Things get sillier and sillier
and then you die.
- 1692. I don't wanna die.
- 1693. Nobody does.
- 1694. Really.
- 1695. Not such a bad way to go.
- 1696. Everyone, we need to get to the back
of the ship.
- 1697. All supers, protect your ambassadors!
- 1698. Follow.
- 1699. Dad's been underwater for too long.
- 1700. We gotta pull him up.
- 1701. Wait. It's too soon.
- 1702. I'm gonna press the button!
- 1703. Not yet!
- 1704. It's turning. It's working.
- 1705. - Now!
- Dash, now!
- 1706. Save yourself. Make a chute.
- 1707. Make a chute. Make a chute.
- 1708. Make a chute!
- 1709. Helen! Brace yourselves!
- 1710. Crash positions!
- 1711. I missed Jack-Jack's first power?
- 1712. Actually, you missed the first 17.
- 1713. The fact that you saved me
doesn't make you right.
- 1714. But it does make you alive.
- 1715. And I'm grateful for that.
- 1716. I'm sorry, but she'll go to prison.
- 1717. Well, I'm sorry she's rich and will probably
get no more than a slap on the wrist.
- 1718. First of all, Violet, I like you.
- 1719. And who knows what the future may bring...
- 1720. but I have a good feeling about all of you.
- 1721. Good feeling. Should we be worried?
- 1722. You guys got the next shift. I'm beat.
- 1723. I saw what you did back there.
That was incredible!
- 1724. No pun intended.
- 1725. Sorry I had to punch you.
- 1726. Yeah, baby! My sweet ride!
- 1727. And in recognition of the extraordinary
service they have demonstrated...
- 1728. the legal status of superheroes
is hereby restored.
- 1729. You don't know me, do you?
- 1730. No, I don't...
- 1731. Wait.
- 1732. Are you the girl with the water?
- 1733. I'm Violet Parr.
- 1734. - I'm Tony.
- 1735. You split up into separate groups
- 1736. - Tony, this is my mom.
- Pleased to meet you.
- 1737. - This is my dad.
- We've met.
- 1738. And this is embarrassing.
- 1739. Charmed, I'm sure.
- 1740. My little brother, Dash.
- 1741. And the baby is Jack-Jack.
- 1742. I tried to limit it to one parent.
- 1743. We're all going to a movie, too, Tony.
Don't mind us.
- 1744. We'll be sitting
on the other side of the theater.
- 1745. Not watching you.
- 1746. He's kidding. They are only
dropping us off at the theater.
- 1747. They have other things to do.
- 1748. So, you guys are close, I guess.
- 1749. Yeah, I guess.
- 1750. We can get closer.
- 1751. Bob.
- 1752. Stop! Let us out!
- 1753. Here, large popcorn, small soda.
- 1754. Save me a seat, center,
about eight rows back.
- 1755. I'll be back before the previews are over.