- 1. Lazzaro!
- 2. Lazzaro, are you staring into the void?
- 3. Come on, they're waiting.
- 4. Tidy your hair at least.
- 5. Let's go.
- 6. Mariù, gimme the light bulb, please.
- 7. No! I told you, it's our turn!
- 8. - But everyone there is sleeping.
- They've woken up.
- 9. I hope it blows!
- 10. Mum, could I have the one
from the kitchen?
- 11. No one touches that one.
- 12. - Anyway, what do you need it for?
- To see!
- 13. Let me sleep, please.
- 14. Oh, Mariagrazia...
- 15. Mariagrazia!
- 16. Listen, they're singing for Mariagrazia.
- 17. Listen...
- 18. They're saying you've got a fat ass.
- 19. Have I got a fat ass?
- 20. Go on, go to the window!
- 21. Gimme the light bulb!
- 22. Thank god!
- 23. - Aren't you gonna go?
- 24. - Sure?
- Of course I'm sure.
- 25. Okay then.
- 26. What are you doing?
- 27. I'm going.
- 28. No, Antonia!
- 29. Please, Antonia.
- 30. What's all this noise about?
- 31. Call Mariagrazia!
- 32. She can't.
- 33. - Why not?
- She's sick.
- 34. Sick how?
- 35. She's got an incurable disease.
- 36. Should I be worried?
- 37. It's that she can't... move her ass.
- 38. Come on, Giuseppe...
- 39. Are you crazy?
- 40. Tonight?
- 41. It's now or never.
- 42. My little rice flower
- 43. You're like a carnation in a vase
- 44. You're like a carnation in a vase
- 45. You bring the angels down from heaven
- 46. Ah, about time.
- 47. - Shall we drink a toast?
- We haven't got anything.
- 48. - We've got Marsala.
- There's hardly any left.
- 49. As long as we drink something.
- 50. Lazzaro, get Grandma,
bring her to the table.
- 51. Cheers!
- 52. All the best!
- 53. I'm thirsty...
- 54. Who drinks alone, will choke.
- 55. Let me have a drink.
- 56. Cheers!
- 57. There's a bit left.
- 58. None left.
- 59. Doesn't matter.
- 60. You expecting to eat too?
- 61. Don't give them the anchovies.
- 62. The happy couple should eat first
or it's bad luck.
- 63. You're like a bunch of hungry animals.
- 64. Can I just say a few words?
- 65. Seeing as we're all here,
- 66. I wanted to tell you that...
- 67. me and Mariagrazia,
we thought we'd...
- 68. we'd leave Inviolata.
- 69. To see if city life is any better.
- 70. They are nuts!
- 71. I don't blame you.
- 72. And this one?
- 73. What's this doing here?
- 74. - Did you close the chicken coop?
- 75. Lazzaro!
- 76. Grab this hen, will you?
- 77. Put her back with the others.
- 78. What are you doing?
- 79. She got out.
- 80. What's going on up there?
- 81. They're celebrating.
- 82. Lucky them! Having fun!
- 83. Is there anything to eat?
- 84. Yes.
- 85. Seeing as you're already here,
- 86. would you cover my shift
looking out for the wolf?
- 87. Sure.
- 88. I'll close you in, keep you safe.
- 89. If I need to go somewhere?
- 90. Call me!
- 91. Call me and I'll come down.
- 92. Got it? Call me.
- 93. Carletto?
- 94. Carletto!
- 95. He can't hear me.
- 96. They threw him in a pit with two lions.
- 97. They were big lions too!
- 98. But they didn't eat him.
- 99. So the guards got mad
- 100. and decided to torture him even more.
- 101. They wanted to cut his head off.
- 102. You know what they did to it?
- 103. They sharpened the axe
- 104. until it was gleaming...
- 105. And then...
- 106. Pippo!
- 107. Lazzaro, spit it out!
- 108. You okay?
- 109. Thanks.
- 110. Don't thank me, he almost killed you!
- 111. Mariagrazia... let's go!
- 112. Coming!
- 113. Lazzaro!
- 114. Hey everyone...
- 115. Nicola is here.
- 116. Hey, Catirre!
- 117. Here we are.
- 118. Catirre, you sunbathing?
- 119. It's good for the bones!
- 120. Where are the kids?
- 121. Hey kids, come here, line up...
- 122. Get in line.
- 123. Let the little children come to me.
- 124. This is for you.
- 125. Come here, you rascal.
- 126. You want a sweet?
- 127. Come here, you little thug!
- 128. Angelica.
- 129. Here you are!
- 130. Stefania!
- 131. Here you are!
- 132. You're a big girl...
- 133. You already got one!
- 134. Come on, Father Severino,
we need to bless the thresher...
- 135. Come on, we haven't got all day.
- 136. Let's do this blessing.
Let's go there, where the tree is.
- 137. The Lord sees and provides for us.
- 138. Mariuccia!
How are things?
- 139. Bad, Nicola, bad!
- 140. What did you bring us today this time?
Did you bring more light bulbs?
- 141. Why do you need light bulbs
- 142. with this beautiful moon you have here?
And it leads you into temptation...
- 143. Look at how this baby looks like me,
did you ever notice?
- 144. Always fooling around.
- 145. Lazzaro, come on, grab the crate,
bring it inside.
- 146. Come on, you're usually
the quickest, the most energetic.
- 147. The others need to look and learn.
- 148. Be good.
- 149. Now let's bless this thresher too.
- 150. Now this is what you call wine!
- 151. Wine from Inviolata!
- 152. In the big city, flavours
get contaminated, spoiled...
- 153. This is what being rich is about,
- 154. our stuff doesn't taste of anything.
You have proper wine, proper bread!
- 155. That's why you snatch
real bread out of our mouths.
- 156. If only the Marquise knew
how well I treat you,
- 157. I treat you all
like a bunch of marquises!
- 158. She'd throw me off the cliff...
- 159. what is it you call her?
- 160. Come on, I know it.
What is it you call her?
- 161. Come on, tell me.
- 162. The poison viper.
- 163. The poison viper, yes,
that old pork rind...
- 164. The poison viper?
- 165. Right, let's do some maths here.
- 166. So...
- 167. Five crates of tobacco...
- 168. then there are the pulses,
- 169. a bushel of lentils...
- 170. two bushels of chick peas...
- 171. Can we take that baby away, please?
- 172. So if I subtract...
- 173. a roll of wire fencing, the gasoline...
- 174. the anchovies, the household goods...
- 175. We have...
- 176. The capons? Where are...
- 177. They're all dead.
- 178. All dead?
- 179. The wolf got them.
- 180. Wolf or no wolf...
the capons are missing,
- 181. thus I have to add them to the debts.
- 182. So this month, too...
the debt increases.
- 183. So this month again
we worked for nothing.
- 184. We should break this rat's legs!
- 185. And I warn you...
- 186. the viper...
Is about to come.
- 187. So... Antonia?
- 188. The curtains must be washed, eh!
Not like the other time.
- 189. So, Father Severino...
- 190. Nicola, it's better if you come
because there's a big problem.
- 191. What happens here?
- 192. What are you doing...
- 193. We want to...
- 194. And you think you can just go like that?
- 195. You can't.
You need the Marquise's permission!
- 196. And then you know what would happen
to your families.
- 197. Is that what you want to do?
- 198. To your families?
- 199. The mistress is sending us
all away, it's not a joke?
- 200. Let's go?
- 201. And where are we going?
- 202. We first need
the Marquise's permission.
- 203. Come on, get down.
- 204. Let's go, Father Severino.
- 205. Where's Lazzaro?
- 206. Hey, kid!
- 207. What are you doing?
- 208. Catch him!
- 209. He took my mirror!
- 210. Move it, Lazzaro.
- 211. - Are you tired?
- 212. Good boy.
- 213. Get a move on, you two!
- 214. Look what I brought you.
- 215. - Your coffee.
- 216. Get yourself home now, go on!
- 217. Hello?
- 218. Yes, my lady Marquise.
- 219. I beg your pardon.
- 220. Lazzaro, get yourself home, go on!
- 221. Pippo, did you know Antonia is dead?
- 222. Where's Antonia, Pippo?
- 223. She fell down the cliff.
- 224. You are all alone now.
- 225. She told me
she couldn't take anymore of you.
- 226. - Look how ugly he is when he cries.
- Look, he's really crying.
- 227. She killed herself,
she couldn't stand you anymore.
- 228. Ah, see? She came back after all!
- 229. He believed us.
- 230. He thought she really had died.
- 231. Who is it?
- 232. It's Lazzaro.
- 233. You really scared us.
- 234. - Got something to tell us?
- 235. As usual?
- 236. Erm... do you want coffee?
- 237. There's a good boy,
go make us some coffee!
- 238. Right, I'm leaving.
- 239. Mummy, please,
let me go back with him.
- 240. Luigi.
- 241. Whatever! Let me go back with him.
- 242. Shut up! You're coming with me.
- 243. The fresh air will do you good.
- 244. You're late.
- 245. Forgive me, Madam Alfonsina.
- 246. I took the liberty
of bringing along my daughter,
- 247. so she can keep
the young Marquis company.
- 248. Come on.
- 249. Come.
- 250. Pippo!
- 251. Come.
- 252. I'm going to show you something.
- 253. Look.
- 254. Cutlery.
- 255. Yes, but it's expensive cutlery.
There's a lot of it, isn't there?
- 256. Yes!
- 257. All this cutlery,
and she never once invited us for lunch.
- 258. Come.
- 259. This way?
- 260. Yes, go on in.
- 261. Put it down there.
- 262. Help me.
- 263. You wondering who she is?
- 264. It's Saint Agatha.
- 265. She was horribly tortured
because of her faith;
- 266. first they cut off her breasts
- 267. then they wanted to roast her.
- 268. This one was murdered too.
- 269. The Marquise told me these things.
- 270. Ah, here he is!
- 271. Nice jacket, where'd you get it?
- 272. Here?
- 273. Madam...
- 274. Be careful!
- 275. On the other side, Antonia.
- 276. Obviously.
- 277. Serve on the left,
collect from the right.
- 278. Yes, Madam.
- 279. - Where are the curtains, Antonia?
- They're drying, ma'am.
- 280. - You should have washed them earlier!
- Yes, ma'am!
- 281. Go away from here!
- 282. Well?
- 283. It's all this negative publicity, ma'am.
- 284. They've started this campaign now,
we've got everyone against us.
- 285. People are quitting smoking
for health reasons.
- 286. Let's be honest,
when it comes to health...
- 287. we're all at God's mercy, right?
- 288. We're at God's mercy...
- 289. Of course? God's mercy.
- 290. Tobacco isn't what it used to be...
- 291. and here at Inviolata...
- 292. Antonia, bring the cheese.
- 293. Here at Inviolata, it's not...
- 294. Put that thing away.
- 295. It's not a bed of roses...
- 296. It doesn't work anyway.
- 297. The farmers...
- 298. There's no signal, it's pointless.
- 299. they're plotting something...
- 300. Come on, Stefania.
- 301. Mum, can I eat a bit?
- 302. Just a tiny bit!
- 303. Just a tiny bit!
- 304. - I want some too.
- Hush! No!
- 305. Now go home, both of you, go!
- 306. Go on!
- 307. We cannot close our eyes.
- 308. This place is falling apart.
- 309. Antonia, stand up straight, come on!
- 310. Straighten that back!
- 311. Do you think she loves me?
- 312. Of course, sir.
- 313. She's your mother!
- 314. Then if you love me, let me go.
- 315. I'm dying here.
- 316. Ercole!
- 317. Ercole...
- 318. Good day.
- 319. Would you like some?
- 320. No, thanks.
- 321. Ercole's hungry.
- 322. Right.
- 323. Come on.
- 324. He doesn't like it.
- 325. Aren't you feeling well?
- 326. Yes...
- 327. I've got a cough.
- 328. Smoker's cough.
- 329. When I get it, I have to
- 330. And when I smoke,
I need a coffee, so...
- 331. I know where I can make coffee.
- 332. Can you carry Ercole a bit?
- 333. What is this place?
- 334. A place I come to...
- 335. It's got everything.
I've got coffee here, a kitchen...
- 336. I come to rest...
- 337. Here?
- 338. No! There are sheep in there,
- 339. over there.
- 340. - Can I put him down?
- Yeah, sure.
- 341. Here?
- 342. Yes.
- 343. Cool, I like it.
- 344. Yes, it's nice.
- 345. This is some place
you've found yourself...
- 346. I was wondering...
- 347. Does Nicola...
- 348. know that instead of working,
you come here to relax?
- 349. To do nothing?
- 350. That's not how it is...
I'm a good worker.
- 351. So why are you having coffee
instead of working with the others?
- 352. Because you ordered me to.
- 353. Lazzaro!
- 354. Goodnight!
- 355. Lazzaro, you unload it!
- 356. Lazzaro, bring Grandma up!
- 357. Aren't you afraid?
- 358. Of what?
- 359. That they find out the truth.
- 360. Human beings are like animals.
- 361. Set them free and they realize
they are slaves
- 362. locked in their own misery.
- 363. Right now, they suffer,
but they don't know.
- 364. Lovely words...
- 365. Look. See him?
- 366. I exploit them,
they exploit that poor man.
- 367. It's a chain reaction
that can't be stopped.
- 368. Maybe he doesn't take advantage
- 369. That's impossible.
- 370. Put 'em in straight
or you jam the thresher, come on!
- 371. Lazzaro, come here!
- 372. Go and give them a hand down there,
- 373. Get a move on,
- 374. go on!
- 375. Use some elbow grease, come on!
- 376. Did you really believe,
oh poison viper impure,
- 377. that I could not get the antidote?
- 378. I have always managed to find the cure
in the hair of the dog that bit me!
- 379. What you throw at me is bullshit pure,
- 380. you hope that your veil won't let me see
- 381. that your talent does not linger
- 382. and all you have slips
through your fingers.
- 383. Can I get a drop of that?
- 384. And you?
- 385. - You lot not drinking?
- Yeah, right...
- 386. - Go on, have a drink.
- No, no.
- 387. Give some to Antonia, she's thirsty.
- 388. I am not thirsty!
- 389. Come on, drink it down, Antonia.
- 390. More, more.
- 391. Drink up...
- 392. Anyone seen the young Marquis?
- 393. Has anyone seen the young Marquis?
- 394. Nobody?
- 395. Like I had nothing better to do
after a day's work.
- 396. You haven't seen him?
- 397. Dad, I'm scared.
What if he's lost?
- 398. No, he's not lost, he's just a moron.
- 399. I bet he went into town on foot.
No need to fret.
- 400. - Let's hope not.
- 401. This place is crawling with wolves.
- 402. - What?
- Wolves, wolves that eat.
- 403. No, no, don't worry.
- 404. We'll find him, we'll find him.
- 405. We need to find him.
Come on, let's start looking!
- 406. Let's call him!
- 407. Tancredi!
- 408. Tancredi!
- 409. Call louder!
- 410. Look down there.
- 411. Shout!
- 412. Louder!
- 413. Wait, Teresa, wait for me.
- 414. I wanna go away, too.
- 415. Wait, Teresa honey, stop!
- 416. Come on, now we're going back home,
- 417. he'll come back, no worries!
- 418. What are you looking at?
- 419. Don't you have work to do?
- 420. Well?
- 421. What's up? Something wrong?
- 422. You scared me.
- 423. And I thought you were
my brave fellow.
- 424. Got anything to eat?
- 425. Lucky you're here.
You have no idea...
- 426. everyone's looking for you.
- 427. Didn't you hear the shouts?
- 428. Calling all night.
- 429. Yeah, I did.
- 430. Come on, I'll take you home.
- 431. No, I'm never going back home.
- 432. Why not?
- 433. Because I was kidnapped.
- 434. Who kidnapped you?
- 435. You!
- 436. What do you mean?
- 437. It means you're in trouble.
- 438. First off,
you have to swear to keep it secret.
- 439. Because what you're doing
is against the law.
- 440. My mother mustn't know
that we're in this together.
- 441. But she's worried.
- 442. Oh, let her worry!
- 443. She's a torturer, an exploiter,
- 444. She thinks you're just animals.
- 445. And you and I have fight
- 446. like?
- 447. Like knights of old.
- 448. Oh! Goodly truth in cavaliers of old!
- 449. Rivals they were,
to different faith were bred.
- 450. Not yet the weary warriors'
wounds were cold
- 451. Still smarting from those strokes
so fell and dread.
- 452. Yet they together ride by waste
and rolling hills,
- 453. And, unsuspecting,
devious dingle thread.
- 454. You do it too!
- 455. "Dear Mother..."
- 456. Or maybe "mummy", better.
- 457. No, "mother" is drier.
- 458. "I have been kidnapped!"
- 459. "My life is in serious danger."
- 460. "You have to put a billion lire..."
- 461. "in a suitcase and leave it
wherever you find this letter."
- 462. "Please help me!"
- 463. "Your... beloved..."
- 464. "Tancredi."
- 465. Nice.
- 466. Now it needs to be signed in blood.
- 467. Have you got something sharp,
a needle, a knife?
- 468. I've got a knife.
- 469. I'm gonna do this, okay?
- 470. I can't.
- 471. You cut me.
- 472. As you like it.
- 473. Can we drop the formalities?
- 474. Okay.
- 475. Are you really gonna cut me?
- 476. Just how crazy are you?
- 477. I was wondering...
- 478. I don't suppose...
- 479. you could cut yourself?
- 480. Just a little cut?
- 481. Just so we can have some blood?
- 482. Of course.
- 483. Were the eggs laid this morning?
- 484. Of course.
- 485. Where did you find it?
- 486. In the chicken coop.
- 487. Now off you go.
- 488. Dad, give me the phone.
- 489. It's pointless, there's no network here.
- 490. I'll go to the bridge.
Let's call the Carabinieri.
- 491. The Carabinieri, what Carabinieri?
- 492. First, let's figure out what to do.
- 493. We're not doing anything.
- 494. What do you mean?
- 495. Dad...
- 496. It's just the latest
of his many stupid tricks.
- 497. Like when he pretended to have leprosy
- 498. or the story
of the plane that had crashed.
- 499. We just need to ignore it, that's all.
- 500. Yes, but this time
something strange is in the air,
- 501. the labourers are behaving weirdly...
- 502. It needs to be ignored, I said.
- 503. About time, eh?
- 504. Come on! You're taking ages.
Up you come!
- 505. Look what I made!
- 506. All by myself!
- 507. Let's try it out.
- 508. It worked before.
- 509. It's broken.
- 510. Maybe it can be repaired.
- 511. You can have it.
- 512. Really?
- 513. Lazzaro, kneel!
- 514. I bequeath you this weapon,
- 515. as a sign of our friendship.
- 516. Never lose it.
- 517. What is it?
- 518. A sling.
- 519. It is the weapon
- 520. to combat all the Marquises
of the world.
- 521. What is it?
- 522. It's the weapon...
- 523. It could come in handy when we leave.
- 524. Out of all those people?
which ones are your parents?
- 525. I don't know.
- 526. What do you mean, you don't know?
- 527. No. I only have a grandma.
- 528. How can that be?
- 529. That's just the way it is,
- 530. but it's fine by me.
- 531. You told me a lie, you know?
- 532. No, I didn't.
- 533. You told me
all you have is your grandmother.
- 534. And that's not true!
- 535. You have me!
- 536. It wouldn't surprise me
to find out we're half-brothers.
- 537. Stand up straight!
- 538. We just look alike.
- 539. My father was a real womanizer.
- 540. Maybe your mother, as she was washing
clothes at the river...
- 541. My father stopped
to let his horse drink,
- 542. he approached her...
- 543. Half-brothers!
- 544. Come down here, Lazzaro.
- 545. This place is totally cool!
- 546. Come on, move it!
- 547. What's wrong, don't you like it?
- 548. It's a ditch.
- 549. What do you mean, a ditch?
- 550. It looks like the moon!
- 551. Hear that?
- 552. It's the wolf.
- 553. I wonder what he's saying,
like he's calling someone.
- 554. He's answering me.
- 555. Go on, you try.
- 556. Seriously? Louder!
- 557. Go on, project that voice!
- 558. What are you doing, standing guard?
- 559. When are we gonna finish these leaves?
- 560. Here he is.
- 561. Where have you been?
- 562. With the sheep.
- 563. The wolf was nearby.
- 564. We all heard him.
- 565. There was more than one.
- 566. You're lucky they didn't eat you.
- 567. You just disappeared,
instead of working?
- 568. We have to do all the tobacco tomorrow.
- 569. There's too much!
- 570. How do we do?
- 571. Don't disappear again
like you did today, okay?
- 572. Where are you going?
- 573. To work.
- 574. Did you check
to see if the money was there?
- 575. Nothing there, I'm sorry.
- 576. Stay here.
- 577. I can't, I have to work.
- 578. What am I supposed to do all day?
- 579. Go on then...
- 580. Maybe I can come back later.
- 581. Don't worry about me!
- 582. You're blocking the sun.
- 583. A half-brother would never do that!
- 584. The Marquise is teaching.
Any kids free?
- 585. We need them here.
- 586. Antonia?
- 587. Lazzaro's staring into the void again,
go and shake him.
- 588. He's burning up.
- 589. He's boiling hot.
- 590. He's ready to drop.
- 591. He's got fever.
- 592. He's dying...
- 593. He's done for.
- 594. He's gonna die.
- 595. He's gonna die, he's gonna die.
- 596. - Stefania, come here!
- I burnt my hand on him.
- 597. Maybe he went under the cursed tree,
- 598. or he's playing the innocent.
- 599. Yeah, but put him to bed.
- 600. Where?
- 601. Mariù, can I put him here?
- 602. Isn't there any room for Lazzaro?
- 603. What d'ya want? Get lost.
- 604. I bring him to Grandma's.
- 605. Stefania!
- 606. There's something in the middle
of the woods, what is it?
- 607. What is it?
- 608. - What's going on?
- I reckon it's a tractor.
- 609. It's witchcraft.
- 610. Is it a burning building?
- 611. What's that?
- 612. Is it a moving building?
- 613. "He who knows himself well"
- 614. "is humbled in his own presence."
- 615. "And the praise of other men
provokes no pleasure..."
- 616. "If I were to know
everything in the universe"
- 617. "and scorned the charity"
- 618. "who would bring me the grace of God?"
- 619. "Who would judge my actions?"
- 620. "One should go beyond
the thirst for knowledge"
- 621. "that is the root of
distraction and disappointment."
- 622. - Hello?
- 623. Teresa?
- 624. Bad!
- 625. Listen, I can't talk for long.
- 626. Tell Mother to leave the cash,
- 627. or they'll kill me.
- 628. They're coming back...
- 629. "... What good is knowledge
without a fear of God?"
- 630. "A humble farmhand is far better
"at serving God"
- 631. "than the most erudite scholar
who neglects himself and studies..."
- 632. Madam?
- 633. Why are you interrupting me?
- 634. Is it so urgent?
- 635. Can't you see we're reading?
- 636. No... Nothing...
- 637. Please excuse me.
- 638. Hello?
- 639. Hello, can you hear me?
- 640. I'm calling about a missing boy.
- 641. Someone important, a Marquis,
- 642. I'm not kidding.
- 643. Honestly? He's been kidnapped.
- 644. He's been kidnapped...
- 645. He's a Marquis.
- 646. Let me tell you a story,
the story of a wolf.
- 647. A very old wolf had become decrepit.
- 648. He couldn't hunt wild animals anymore.
- 649. So he was excluded from the pack...
- 650. And the old wolf went to the houses
- 651. to steal animals, chickens, sheep.
- 652. He was hungry.
- 653. The villagers tried to kill him
in every way possible,
- 654. but they didn't' succeed.
- 655. They stood guard every night.
- 656. They set traps, nets...
- 657. it was as if he were invisible.
- 658. How many people live in here?
- 659. Twenty-six in here,
- 660. eighteen in there,
- 661. and not very many in there,
only eight, as grandma lives there.
- 662. And the kids?
- 663. The kids? they're kids.
What about the kids?
- 664. No, I mean, school?
- 665. What school?
- 666. School?
- 667. School is for rich folks.
- 668. What do you mean 'for rich folks'?
- 669. Everyone goes to school!
- 670. The men hated him.
- 671. They imagined
he was enormous, ferocious...
- 672. They couldn't know he was just
an old, hungry wolf.
- 673. We're the lady's sharecroppers.
- 674. - The sharecroppers?
- The Marquise's.
- 675. We belong to the Marquise De Luna.
- 676. Don't you know her?
- 677. Sharecropping was outlawed years ago,
- 678. there are contracts now, rules!
- 679. Wages!
- 680. You lot should be getting paid.
- 681. Paid! We wish!
- 682. We're always in debt!
- 683. Move forward!
- 684. Move forward!
- 685. Come on, what are you waiting for?
For the water to part?
- 686. It's dangerous! I'm scared!
- 687. Folks have died doing this!
- 688. Eleonora, show them.
- 689. Look!
- 690. It's safe,
just a couple of inches of water,
- 691. nothing will happen, we put sacks down.
- 692. These guys are scared
of everything, huh?
- 693. That's right...
- 694. Slowly now, you're totally safe.
- 695. There was a rumour of a Saint
who could talk to animals.
- 696. That they understood,
and obeyed him.
- 697. So they went to get him.
- 698. The Saint agreed to talk to the wolf,
- 699. to ask for a truce.
- 700. So he set off to find him.
- 701. Lazzaro, mum, where is he?
- 702. - Oh, darling...
- We need to find him!
- 703. Stand back!
Careful of the opening doors.
- 704. Where are you taking us?
- 705. We'll be going to the police station.
To identify everyone.
- 706. The Saint walked, for such a long time.
- 707. For miles and miles...
- 708. Then winter came.
- 709. The Saint is exhausted.
- 710. He's cold, starving.
- 711. but he sees no sign of the wolf.
- 712. He doesn't know that the wolf
is hungry too.
- 713. And that he's been on his trail
for a while.
- 714. The Saint falls,
exhausted, in the snow.
- 715. And that's where the wolf finds him.
- 716. So the wolf approaches...
he sharpens his claws...
- 717. and teeth,
ready to devour him, but...
- 718. he smells something he has
never smelled before, and he stops.
- 719. He sniffs him all over.
- 720. What was that smell?
- 721. It was the smell... of a good man.
- 722. Look how handsome you are.
- 723. Come and see!
- 724. We're taking this for sure!
- 725. Good.
- 726. Hey, you! Don't move!
You'll regret it!
- 727. Who are you?
- 728. Don't you move.
- 729. I... was looking for the others.
- 730. Tancredi, the Marquis.
- 731. And this marquis... is he here?
- 732. No.
- 733. Did you have an appointment?
- 734. I don't think so.
- 735. Do you know each other?
- 736. Yes. He's my brother.
- 737. I mean... my half-brother.
- 738. And you?
- 739. Us?
- 740. We're the removal men.
- 741. - Right!
- We work for the Marquis.
- 742. We have the keys.
- 743. We're moving the furniture.
- 744. Have they moved house?
- 745. A long time ago.
- 746. Could you tell me where?
- 747. We know, of course...
- 748. But we can't tell you the address.
It's a question of privacy.
- 749. Heavy, isn't it?
- 750. Can I give you a hand?
- 751. Yeah, sure.
- 752. Take this,
- 753. I've got a bit of a bad back...
- 754. But if you injure yourself.
You're not insured, your problem.
- 755. Take this...
- 756. Go on.
- 757. Aren't you taking this?
- 758. - The cutlery.
- There it is.
- 759. Yeah!
- 760. Sure, we're taking it.
- 761. Come on, this one.
- 762. This.
- 763. Careful now, it's fragile.
- 764. Good.
- 765. Come on!
- 766. The other one.
- 767. I was just getting this.
- 768. Well done, the pan!
They always come in handy.
- 769. See ya.
- 770. If you see Tancredi,
- 771. can you tell him?
that I had the fever?
- 772. We will.
- 773. That I'm sorry.
- 774. I'm sorry too. Bye.
- 775. - Where are you going?
- Into town.
- 776. Sorry...
- 777. but... Can I come with you?
- 778. What?
- 779. Three in the front seat is illegal,
and the back is full?
- 780. It's not that far. Look...
- 781. I wouldn't say that.
- 782. Get yourself onto that road...
- 783. then go straight.
- 784. Then walk and walk...
- 785. Right, the first job...
- 786. It's an olive grove... 7000 trees,
- 787. in good condition, average height.
- 788. So the price is...
- 789. The starting price is...
It's quite high.
- 790. It's not a bad price,
- 791. four euros for a crate of olives.
- 792. Come on!
This isn't a bad job.
- 793. Come on, folks, who'll offer less?
- 794. Three-fifty...
- 795. No, come on...
That's still too high.
- 796. Two-fifty.
- 797. We can do better...
- 798. It's not tiring work, it's a flat field.
- 799. This one is a great opportunity...
a big chance.
- 800. Two euros!
- 801. One euro!
- 802. One euro. Good woman!
- 803. What's your name?
- 804. - What's your name?
- 805. Get on that truck.
- 806. That's right, follow her example!
That's the way to get work.
- 807. She's an example for you!
- 808. Right, onto the next job...
- 809. Nicola?
- 810. Get back, you! Join the group!
- 811. You need to be specialised
to do this work, you know!
- 812. This involves chemicals, spraying
the plants. The starting price is...
- 813. Nicola, it's me, Lazzaro.
- 814. Lazzaro from Inviolata.
- 815. Go away, get!
- 816. Get lost!
- 817. Where's the cash? Tell us!
- 818. It's not here!
I'm not crazy!
- 819. The cash is in the bank!
- 820. How the hell did he get here?
- 821. On foot.
- 822. Get him.
- 823. Give us the cash or we'll kill him,
- 824. Kill him! Who cares?
- 825. He is not my family.
- 826. Go on, kill him...
- 827. Come on!
- 828. - Are you really stealing the crisps?
- Shut it!
- 829. They've expired!
- 830. In there.
- 831. Get in!
- 832. About time!
- 833. I know.
- 834. Get outta here.
- 835. Could you tell me the way
to Tancredi's house?
- 836. We told you, we can't tell you!
Go on, get outta here.
- 837. Don't call me darling, you left me
waiting in the freezing cold!
- 838. There was snow on the ground.
- 839. Lazzaro...
- 840. Lazzaro, is that you?
- 841. Of course... you know all the bums!
- 842. My God...
have I gone out of my mind?
- 843. Pippo!
- 844. Don't you recognise him?
- 845. But how can it be?
He's exactly the same.
- 846. You're...
- 847. Oh my God!
- 848. On your knees.
- 849. I told you to get down on your knees.
- 850. That's an order. Down.
- 851. Antonia, what are you doing?
- 852. Okay, that's enough.
- 853. Now that you've had your reunion,
we can go home.
- 854. Bye, whatever your name is...
'Lassero'... All the best.
- 855. - "Lazzaro".
- No, he's coming with us!
- 856. What?
- 857. You're coming with us, right?
- 858. Of course!
- 859. He needs to warm up...
- 860. You're cold, right?
- 861. A bit, yes.
- 862. Give him your jacket, go on!
- 863. Come...
- 864. Come with me.
- 865. Mum, Dad, Catirre...
- 866. Look who it is!
- 867. The cat got your tongue?
- 868. But he was not dead?
- 869. - It's like seeing a ghost.
- Is he a ghost?
- 870. He is not a ghost!
It's Lazzaro, in the flesh!
- 871. Are you some kind of devil?
- 872. What did you bring to eat?
- 873. Not much. Snack.
- 874. Crisps. Here.
- 875. We have another mouth to feed now.
- 876. Why, does the devil eat too?
- 877. I wish he didn't.
- 878. Shall I help?
- 879. Get back! Don't touch me.
- 880. Here.
- 881. I'm not hungry.
- 882. I told you ghosts don't eat.
- 883. Try this on.
- 884. Thanks.
- 885. And Tancredi?
- 886. Why has everybody left the Inviolata?
- 887. "THE GREAT SWINDLE"
- 888. "Scandal in the tobacco industry:
The Great Swindle."
- 889. "Slavery in our day."
- 890. "54 farmhands forced to work
- 891. "Alfonsina De Luna,
the Queen of Cigarettes,"
- 892. "was arrested yesterday
on her estate, Inviolata,"
- 893. "which was made inaccessible
following floods in 1977."
- 894. "The charges are as follows:"
- 895. "racketeering,
- 896. "aggravated fraud, tax evasion,"
- 897. "illegal trafficking of tobacco"
- 898. "and the enslavement of 54 farm workers,
- 899. "and children."
- 900. "A 'great swindle"'
- 901. "to deny any social
advancement to these people,"
- 902. "forced to work for free, living
in slums without any conveniences."
- 903. "Compensation has been requested
for the farmers."
- 904. Lazzaro...
- 905. I know, Mum.
- 906. Anyway, if he wants to stay here,
he has to work.
- 907. Even if he's a ghost,
if he wants to eat, he works.
- 908. I know, Mum.
- 909. - What can he do?
- I dunno.
- 910. With that honest face of his,
we can think of something for him to do.
- 911. I hope so!
- 912. I'm begging you Sir...
- 913. My situation is desperate.
- 914. I said no! That's enough!
- 915. But it's rare, valuable!
- 916. If the police come to check?
- 917. Read this.
- 918. - I can't read.
- You can't read?
- 919. "No purchases
without a certification of origin."
- 920. Even if it's worth 200, 300 euros,
I can't touch it.
- 921. How do I know it's not stolen?
- 922. I brought him.
- 923. He's my witness...
- 924. You could be in league.
- 925. Look what honest face!
- 926. Please... I beg of you.
- 927. I said no!
Now do me a favour and get lost.
- 928. Get lost!
- 929. Get lost, you tramp!
- 930. What a numbskull!
- 931. How dare you treat a woman that way!
- 932. I'm calling the police!
- 933. Who's this? Your accomplice?
- 934. Don't you dare touch me like that!
- 935. Lout!
- 936. Are you okay? Did he hurt you?
- 937. I'm used to worse.
- 938. What did he do to you?
- 939. I have to sell this,
an antique cigarette holder...
- 940. I don't care if it's worth 100 euros.
- 941. Tell him!
Tell him who it belonged to.
- 942. It belonged to
the Marquise Alfonsina De Luna.
- 943. The Cigarette Queen?
- 944. Yes.
- 945. Was she famous?
- 946. Of course, with everything she did.
- 947. Tough luck for you!
- 948. Thank you for being so kind, madam.
- 949. We'll find someone else to buy it.
- 950. Listen... erm...
- 951. maybe I can do something...
- 952. I can buy it?
- 953. Is twenty euros enough?
- 954. Twenty euros isn't much. This...
- 955. I mean, it's really valuable,
- 956. it's worth at least fifty.
- 957. Thirty euros?
- 958. Thirty euros?
- 959. Okay, thanks.
- 960. - Shall I wrap it for you?
- 961. I'm sorry, ma'am...
but the certification of origin...
- 962. But it doesn't matter.
- 963. Not for me.
- 964. I trust the lady.
- 965. But the certification
- 966. is important for the professionals...
- 967. - There's no problem...
- Come and see...
- 968. There you are.
- 969. You sure?
- 970. Thank you, all the best.
- 971. Goodbye.
- 972. I think we deserve a nice beer,
- 973. - Have you got beer?
- Yes. Two euros.
- 974. Two? Are you out of your head?
- 975. One euro? Even too much.
- 976. Shall I open it?
- 977. Yeah.
- 978. What's this?
Didn't we give it to the lady?
- 979. See?
- 980. A magic trick.
- 981. Let's go.
- 982. Hey, pick up all the rubbish
and burn it!
- 983. Tomorrow we'll sell it elsewhere.
- 984. A nice object.
It's simple to sell.
- 985. Quickly.
- 986. I don't want Lazzaro with me anymore.
- 987. Why not?
- 988. - He was perfect.
- He's no use.
- 989. Am I dreaming?
- 990. Sugar, you're so erratic,
- 991. first you need him...
- 992. And now I say he's no use.
- 993. That lady fell for it
because I played well.
- 994. We'll go, and he stays here.
- 995. Whatever.
- 996. Not here, he's bad luck.
- 997. Send him away from here.
Send him away, he's useless here.
- 998. Stop it. Should I dump him
in the middle of the road?
- 999. Just get rid of him.
- 1000. Potatoes?
- 1001. Where did you find the potatoes?
- 1002. They were growing over there,
by the wall...
- 1003. Come! Come!
- 1004. Can we eat this too?
- 1005. Yes, these are nettles,
- 1006. you can fry it with garlic,
- 1007. That one.
- 1008. Which one?
- 1009. That's chicory?
- 1010. And you can eat it?
- 1011. You can't eat that, right?
- 1012. Not that one. That's a weed.
- 1013. That one. That's a mullein.
- 1014. You can boil it.
- 1015. Unbelievable.
- 1016. And this? This yellow thing here...
- 1017. That's wild carrot, but it's not ripe.
- 1018. Wild carrot?
- 1019. Jeez... all this stuff
just growing everywhere, for free!
- 1020. If I'd known!
It's as if... as if...
- 1021. we're just walking on a treasure!
- 1022. Come with me.
- 1023. What a discovery...
- 1024. He's struck gold.
- 1025. Tasty, eh?
- 1026. Very tasty.
- 1027. Yes, very good.
- 1028. Careful, it's hot.
- 1029. Sorry,
- 1030. but you all knew...
and you never told me
- 1031. that there was
all this stuff to eat?
- 1032. We can pick it!
- 1033. You can't imagine
how much we've picked.
- 1034. Not anymore.
- 1035. I worked all my life...
It's heavy going working the earth.
- 1036. I know.
- 1037. I wouldn't even pick an onion.
Pick it yourself!
- 1038. I get it, folks...
- 1039. but maybe...
we could make some cash!
- 1040. We could put it into bunches,
- 1041. and sell them to the market, right?
- 1042. Of course.
- 1043. Do it yourself, if you want.
- 1044. No one's stopping you.
- 1045. But we sure ain't gonna help.
- 1046. No, we're not helping.
- 1047. Alright.
- 1048. I'll do it alone.
- 1049. - Want some oil?
- Just a drop...
- 1050. Thanks, darling.
- 1051. Jeez, what is that shit?
- 1052. Ugly piece of shit!
- 1053. Oh my God!
- 1054. What's happened to you?
- 1055. Did you get tangled up?
- 1056. There.
- 1057. Think you can walk?
- 1058. Ercole!
- 1059. Where are you?
- 1060. Ercole!
- 1061. Ercole, come on.
- 1062. Come on.
- 1063. Come here.
- 1064. Good boy, you made it.
- 1065. Tancredi?
- 1066. Tancredi, it's me.
- 1067. Don't you recognise me?
- 1068. Look!
- 1069. You?
- 1070. Yes.
- 1071. Time has not passed for you.
Is that really you?
- 1072. Your brother!
- 1073. Half-brother.
- 1074. I've found you!
- 1075. I've found him!
- 1076. I've found him!
- 1077. Where have you been all this time?
- 1078. Why did you just disappear?
- 1079. I looked for you all over.
I had the fever.
- 1080. Ah, you had the fever?
- 1081. Liar.
- 1082. I'm kidding!
- 1083. It's a joke!
- 1084. Let's celebrate!
- 1085. Let's go.
- 1086. Now we're going
to have some fun.
- 1087. Come.
- 1088. Good morning, Mr. Engineer!
- 1089. Now I'll show you the plans.
- 1090. Who's he?
- 1091. He's my lucky charm.
- 1092. You know what this is?
- 1093. It's the Inviolata.
- 1094. Look!
- 1095. See?
- 1096. Here's the dam
- 1097. and here...
the power plant.
- 1098. Wait here outside.
We have to strike a deal.
- 1099. You look after the dog.
- 1100. Cigarette...
- 1101. What are you going to do?
- 1102. We ask them for money
and they give it to us.
- 1103. Monsieur de Luna!
- 1104. The cigarette...
- 1105. How gullible!
- 1106. I'll have you arrested!
- 1107. You've been wasting my time!
- 1108. Always bragging about his properties!
- 1109. Sure, his properties!
- 1110. And you fell for it!
- 1111. You lowlife! Fool!
- 1112. Draw your weapon, defend me!
- 1113. - Are you hurt?
- 1114. He's okay!
- 1115. Do you know what you two are?
- 1116. You're a parody.
- 1117. Are you alright?
- 1118. Yes, yes... of course.
- 1119. I'll bring you some coffee?
- 1120. Antonia?
- 1121. Sir...?
- 1122. You.
- 1123. He found you...
- 1124. Who the hell is this now?
- 1125. Not another mouth to feed!
- 1126. Who's this Neanderthal?
- 1127. Who are you?
- 1128. - Who are you?
- Me? Look...
- 1129. I'm the one in the portrait.
- 1130. That one?
- 1131. That's me.
- 1132. I dunno, we found it...
- 1133. Hey, Pippo!
- 1134. We found it...
- 1135. Know where...
- 1136. The picture...
- 1137. It was in a rubbish dump.
- 1138. You wanna buy it?
- 1139. Who's he?
- 1140. No one, mum...
- 1141. I'll tell you later.
- 1142. Can I? Is this a party?
- 1143. Stefania, at last!
- 1144. Pippo, what the hell...
- 1145. Stop it!
- 1146. Give that to me.
- 1147. That?
- 1148. We found it.
- 1149. A little moon...
- 1150. They're answering.
- 1151. Stefania, come home!
- 1152. Come home!
- 1153. Come home, I said!
- 1154. No, mum, I wanna stay here.
- 1155. Dear hosts, I'll be going on my way.
- 1156. I deal with you at home!
- 1157. It's late, and I should be on my way.
- 1158. But you're cordially invited
to lunch tomorrow on my estate...
- 1159. To lunch? We'd love to!
- 1160. No... there's no need.
- 1161. No, I insist!
- 1162. Let me leave you my business card.
- 1163. Well, I'll write my address here.
- 1164. Right,
- 1165. what time do you eat?
- 1166. At one o'clock?
- 1167. Half past one?
- 1168. Punctuality please.
- 1169. Ercole...
- 1170. Could I just ask you, please,
to put some effort into your attire?
- 1171. My lady will be present.
- 1172. No need tiaras and pearls
- 1173. but... it's an official invitation
to a respectable house.
- 1174. Chevalier...
- 1175. Beautiful!
- 1176. Very nice.
- 1177. - Perfect.
- What about me?
- 1178. Handsome!
- 1179. This is an important occasion.
- 1180. You need to comb your hair.
- 1181. See how good he looks
with his hair combed?
- 1182. Yes!
- 1183. You look like a prince.
- 1184. We ready?
- 1185. Let's go.
- 1186. But what we bring them?
- 1187. We can't turn up empty-handed.
- 1188. It's rude to not bring something.
- 1189. What do you want to bring?
- 1190. They're aristocrats,
they've got everything.
- 1191. We should bring pastries.
- 1192. Profiteroles, doughnuts...
- 1193. Are you kidding?
- 1194. Cupcakes.
- 1195. All pastries are good!
- 1196. Profiteroles with chocolate, cream.
- 1197. Nougat...
- 1198. Cream pies...
- 1199. Eclairs with fresh cream.
- 1200. Where are we gonna find pastries?
- 1201. We'll go to the cake shop.
- 1202. We'll buy them.
- 1203. Get the best stuff,
these folks are used to the best.
- 1204. - Good morning.
- You are welcome.
- 1205. Two of those with the cream.
- 1206. Three.
- 1207. - What are these ones called?
- These ones with the fruit...
- 1208. We'll take five.
- 1209. - Tiramisù...
- Four marzipan toadstools.
- 1210. - The profiteroles too.
- 1211. Slowly...
- 1212. Those chocolate ones... ten!
- 1213. - These ones with crumble...
- No, no... That's enough!
- 1214. A rum baba...
- 1215. For once...
- 1216. That's 81 euros 46 cents.
Call it 81.
- 1217. 81? What is this, a jeweller's?
- 1218. The prices are displayed, sir.
- 1219. This is all we've got... fifty euros!
- 1220. Come on, Antonia, 50 euros...
- 1221. I know what I'm doing.
- 1222. What are you doing, dancing?
- 1223. Number 3, this is it.
- 1224. Let's go.
- 1225. Hold on.
- 1226. What time is it?
- 1227. 24 minutes past one.
- 1228. Wait, we're early.
- 1229. Yes, he said half past one.
- 1230. I was expecting better.
- 1231. They should re-do the plasterwork.
- 1232. - Now... What time is it?
- Still 24.
- 1233. Careful.
- 1234. The Marquise!
- 1235. "De Luna"!
- 1236. They're here!
- 1237. Yes?
- 1238. What do you want?
- 1239. We're the guests!
- 1240. Guests?
- 1241. We don't want to buy anything,
- 1242. Teresa?
- 1243. Teresa, don't you recognise me?
- 1244. I'm Antonia, from Inviolata.
- 1245. No, I'm sorry.
- 1246. Who invited you? Him?
- 1247. Yes, for lunch.
- 1248. At half past one.
- 1249. "On the dot", he said.
- 1250. Ah...
- 1251. Wait here a second,
- 1252. I'll be right back.
- 1253. Leave me alone!
- 1254. There must be some kind of mix-up...
- 1255. a mistake.
He didn't invite you here.
- 1256. Scoundrel!
- 1257. Help me down the stairs.
- 1258. He invited us once in a lifetime
and he forgot.
- 1259. Nice guy that Marquis, eh?
- 1260. Excuse me...
- 1261. Stop!
- 1262. Could you come here a second?
- 1263. It was just a joke!
- 1264. Come on!
- 1265. Let's go!
- 1266. Excuse me...
- 1267. I wanted to ask you something.
- 1268. A little favour.
- 1269. What?
- 1270. I don't really know how to start...
- 1271. Just start.
- 1272. You know, things are tough for us...
- 1273. Actually, tragic.
- 1274. I saw you were carrying a tray.
- 1275. What's in it?
- 1276. Pastries!
- 1277. Right, pastries...
- 1278. Tasty.
- 1279. - Very tasty.
- We brought the best.
- 1280. I recognised the wrapping paper.
- 1281. Maybe you could leave them?
- 1282. - They're expensive.
- Of course we'll leave them for you.
- 1283. Of course.
- 1284. Thank you a lot.
- 1285. Goodbye.
- 1286. How did you get reduced to this state?
- 1287. You really want to know?
- 1288. Of course, tell us.
- 1289. You really want to know?
- 1290. It was the bank!
- 1291. It is a Monster!
- 1292. It took away everything we had.
- 1293. - Everything!
- Well done!
- 1294. And now we're left with nothing.
- 1295. The bank.
- 1296. A bunch of swindlers!
- 1297. The Great Swindle!
- 1298. No, Lazzaro. The Great Swindle!
- 1299. It's what the Marquise
- 1300. didn't tell us to keep us in the dark.
- 1301. Everyone took advantage of us!
- 1302. Keep cool!
- 1303. Take it easy!
- 1304. You traitor!
- 1305. It's dead,
- 1306. it won't start.
- 1307. Like it?
- 1308. You want to go and listen?
- 1309. Yes.
- 1310. Let's go and listen.
- 1311. Let's go.
- 1312. Come on...
- 1313. - Let's go and listen.
- To what?
- 1314. Where are you going? No, no...
- 1315. Just five minutes.
- 1316. Five minutes.
- 1317. We need to push start it.
- 1318. We need to get home, it's late.
- 1319. Nice...
- 1320. You can't stay here, you have to go.
- 1321. This is a private function,
- 1322. We just wanted to hear the music
for a bit!
- 1323. There'll be another occasion.
Next time. Please go.
- 1324. We're not bothering anyone.
- 1325. You can't stay.
- 1326. - We're not bothering anyone.
- Next time.
- 1327. You too.
- 1328. Go on, leave.
- 1329. Come on, start again.
- 1330. Keep playing.
- 1331. What's going on?
- 1332. It's leaving.
- 1333. The music's leaving.
- 1334. Close the door!
- 1335. Break time.
- 1336. If we stop every ten metres,
we'll never get there.
- 1337. Hear that?
- 1338. What?
- 1339. The music.
- 1340. Where's it coming from?
- 1341. The music!
- 1342. It's following us.
- 1343. All over the sky?
- 1344. Listen to that music...
- 1345. Come on!
- 1346. Listen, do you remember Inviolata?
- 1347. No, I was too small.
- 1348. If Inviolata is abandoned now,
- 1349. why don't we go back there?
We take it over!
- 1350. We even have the keys.
- 1351. We can't, it's not ours.
- 1352. You always complain you built it,
with your work, with your sweat?
- 1353. We can squat it!
No bosses, though.
- 1354. Without a boss?
- 1355. Break time!
- 1356. That would be wonderful!
- 1357. This music has softened your heads.
- 1358. Come on!
What are you doing there?
- 1359. Come on!
- 1360. Come!
- 1361. Leave him be.
- 1362. It was a blow for him...
- 1363. Let's go.
- 1364. Let's go!
- 1365. He'll follow us, you'll see.
- 1366. You want to go back to the Inviolata?
- 1367. Of course. Aren't you glad?
- 1368. He want to go back to countryside
- 1369. to dig the earth...
- 1370. Empty your pockets...
- 1371. Don't worry, I'll open up.
Go to the other door.
- 1372. I'm sorry, this always happens.
- 1373. It's broken again.
- 1374. I'm sorry.
- 1375. I'm sorry, sometimes
- 1376. just some loose change can set it off...
- 1377. Excuse me,
I need an identity document...
- 1378. Get a number...
- 1379. We're queuing...
- 1380. Sorry, you have to get a number,
there's a queue.
- 1381. Sorry?
- 1382. What did you say?
- 1383. I just said that sometimes
the door gets blocked for nothing.
- 1384. Some loose change, keys...
- 1385. Do you have something in your pocket?
- 1386. Yes.
- 1387. - Do you have something in your pocket?
- 1388. He's got a gun!
- 1389. I saw him!
- 1390. In the back pocket!
- 1391. Do you have a weapon?
- 1392. Yes.
- 1393. There's no need for this, sir.
- 1394. Just keep calm.
- 1395. We don't have anything here.
- 1396. The vaults are automatic, and we...
- 1397. can't open them anymore.
- 1398. Can we do anything for you?
- 1399. What is it you want?
- 1400. If you would be so kind
- 1401. as to give back to Tancredi...
- 1402. the Marquis De Luna...
- 1403. everything that belongs
to the Marquis De Luna.
- 1404. Yes.
- 1405. We can do that.
- 1406. Can you repeat the gentleman's name?
- 1407. It's... Marquis Tancredi De Luna,
- 1408. he's the boss of Inviolata.
- 1409. I'll just check to see
- 1410. if he's one of our clients.
- 1411. Bastard!
- 1412. How dare you?
- 1413. Go crawl back into your hole!
- 1414. You piece of shit!
- 1415. Coming here scaring people!
- 1416. I've got four children,
- 1417. but I don't go around robbing people.
- 1418. Thug!
- 1419. Look... he wanted to shoot us
with a catapult.
- 1420. Thief.
- 1421. Stop it!
- 1422. Stop it!
- 1423. Please, everyone, calm down... calm!
- 1424. Calm! Step away!
- 1425. You'll kill him!