- 1. Do you like your present?
- 2. Yeah.
- 3. What's wrong, Michael?
- 4. It reminds me of something.
- 5. What? What does it remind you of?
- 6. Just a dream
that I had last night.
- 7. What kind of dream? Was it a
good dream or was it a bad dream?
- 8. It was a good dream.
A really good dream.
- 9. You were dressed in all white,
like a ghost.
- 10. Like a really beautiful ghost.
- 11. You were walking down this white
hallway with this big white horse
- 12. saying you were gonna come
and take me back home.
- 13. Hmm.. I wish I could take you
home, honey. I miss you there.
- 14. - I miss you too.
- 15. Whenever you look at the horse,
you can think of Mommy, okay?
- 16. - Okay.
- 17. - Are you ticklish?
- 18. - I forgot. I thought you were.
- No, I'm not.
- 19. Yes, you are. That's
the face I wanna see.
- 20. Okay? Cheer up.
- 21. - All right.
- Okay. No more gloom.
- 22. - Okay.
- 23. Laurie?
- 24. Laurie, is that you?
- 25. Laurie? Laurie?
- 26. Stop, stop. Stop, stop, sweetie. Stop.
- 27. Stop.
It's Sheriff Brackett.
- 28. Laurie, give me the gun.
- 29. That's it.
Just give me the gun.
- 30. That's it. Easy.
- 31. Easy, sweetie. Easy.
- 32. I killed him.
- 33. The man.
- 34. I climbed in the wall, I fell.
- 35. Okay. All right, sweetie.
- 36. - Sweetie. It's okay.
- I killed him.
- 37. - I killed him.
- It's okay.
- 38. It's all right. It's all
right. It's all right.
- 39. I want you to come with me,
- 40. Please!
- 41. What is happening?
Where am I? Where am I?
- 42. We're gonna need Neuro,
Ortho, Trauma, X-ray!
- 43. Am I...? Am I gonna die?
- 44. Am I gonna die?
- 45. Am I...? Am I gonna die?
- 46. Heads up,
everybody. Clear. Make a path.
- 47. We're losing
him. Altered mental status,
- 48. unknown injury.
BP is 79 over 40.
- 49. On my count we're
gonna move her. Ready?
- 50. And one, two, three.
- 51. We need CBC chem panel.
- 52. Hucks.
- 53. How many?
- 54. Two.
- 55. They heavy?
- 56. What the hell
happened to this kid anyway?
- 57. I don't know. I thought it
was a car accident. I'm very confused.
- 58. At least
Neurosurgery cleared her head.
- 59. We don't have to do anything
- 60. Right.
- 61. She's gonna need Plastic, but that's
the least of her worries right now.
- 62. Come on.
Pull me down the stairs.
- 63. Lift it up your ass.
Come on, pull it up.
- 64. Cut.
- 65. On three. Nice
and easy. One, two, three!
- 66. Let's go feet first.
- 67. Feels like he's made of lead.
- 68. Wait, wait, wait. Pick him up.
- 69. Oh, Jesus Christ.
- 70. He weighs a ton.
- 71. Looks good.
- 72. It'll hold. At least for now.
- 73. Strap him down tight.
- 74. I don't need that behemoth
banging around back there.
- 75. Yeah, yeah, yeah. This ain't
my first fucking corpse, rodeo.
- 76. Just close it
up when you're done.
- 77. When the boys get him
over to county,
- 78. just make sure that
they lock the place up tight.
- 79. I don't want any surprises
till I get there in the morning.
- 80. No problem. On first sight,
- 81. I'd say cause of death
is fairly obvious.
- 82. I'd say that there's nothing obvious
about anything that happened here tonight.
- 83. Not a goddamn thing.
- 84. The son of a bitch
was heavy, huh?
- 85. Six guys to lift one stiff.
- 86. That's one for the books.
- 87. Technically,
five guys and a girl.
- 88. Whatever.
- 89. Did you get a look
at the naked chick?
- 90. Ooh.
- 91. Man, she was F-I-N-E, fine.
- 92. Yeah. She still looked fresh.
- 93. I heard a story about
a couple of meat wagon boys
- 94. fucking corpses over in Essex.
- 95. I ain't never had the urge
- 96. Whoa, whoa, hey, hey, whoa!
Whoa. Come on!
- 97. Brackett even thinks he hears
you joking about that
- 98. and you're out of here on your ass.
- I wouldn't ever do it.
- 99. - Oh, yeah?
- I'm just saying.
- 100. She still looked good to me.
Nice little titties hanging out.
- 101. - Come on, that's disgusting. Stop it.
- I got wood just Ziploc'ing her up.
- 102. Stop. Shut up. Please.
- 103. I'm just saying, man.
- 104. - Hey.
- 105. What's the difference
between jam and jelly?
- 106. I don't know. What?
- 107. You can't jelly your cock
up a dead girl's ass.
- 108. - Ha, ha, ha.
- Ha, ha. I knew that one.
- 109. Cow! Cow!
- 110. Shit. Oh, shit.
- 111. Oh, fuck. Hooks. Hooks.
- 112. Hooks. Hooks.
- 113. Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!
- 114. Fuck! Fuck. Fuck.
- 115. Oh, God.
- 116. Fuck. Fuck.
- 117. Fuck!
- 118. Oh, fuck!
- 119. Help me! Help me!
- 120. Aah!
- 121. Hooks.
- 122. Hooks, Hooks, Hooks.
- 123. Help me. Help please.
- 124. Help me.
- 125. Help. Help.
- 126. Please, help. Help me!
- 127. Help me. Hey.
- 128. So I told her. I said, "Girl, if you
think I'm letting you handle Thanksgiving,
- 129. then I'm ordering Chinese."
- Ha, ha, ha.
- 130. Octavia, it's a pleasure that
you're embracing life this way.
- 131. I love seeing you.
- 132. She's bringing Miriam down.
- 133. - Not the dog!
- That yapping dog that peed
- 134. - all over my new couch.
- Ha, ha, ha.
- 135. You are gonna have to
cook that dog for Thanksgiving.
- 136. Honey, I'm gonna leave.
- 137. - Hold down the fort.
- All right, doc.
- 138. I'll see you tomorrow.
- Good night.
- 139. Annie?
- 140. Oh, Annie.
- 141. Oh, baby.
- 142. Oh, Annie.
- 143. Oh, Annie. Please don't die.
Please, please, please don't die.
- 144. Please, Miss Strode.
- 145. You cannot be in here.
- 146. I just wanted to sit here with her.
Please, I won't bother her.
- 147. Mm-mm. You need to go
back to your own room.
- 148. You need to rest
just as much as she does.
- 149. Please. Please Just a few minutes.
Just a few minutes. Please.
- 150. Come on.
Let's get you back into bed.
- 151. You're doing good, sweetie.
Doing good. All right.
- 152. Nurse Daniels,
please report to Emergency Room A.
- 153. Oh. Honey, do you need my
help getting back to your room?
- 154. I'm fine.
- 155. Nurse Daniels, please
report to Emergency Room A.
- 156. Nurse, I...
- 157. I need something for my head.
- 158. Hello?
- 159. I'm getting really dizzy.
- 160. Nurse, I need something
for my head.
- 161. Help!
- 162. Help!
- 163. Help! Somebody! Please!
- 164. Help! Help!
- 165. Help, somebody!
- 166. Help, somebody!
- 167. Please!
- 168. Help!
- 169. Somebody, please.
- 170. Help me!
- 171. Help!
- 172. Help me!
- 173. Oh, goddamn it.
- 174. This is just fucking great.
- 175. - Help me, please! Help me!
- Oh, my God!
- 176. - What the Christ are you doing here?
- Please help. Help me, please.
- 177. You're gonna freeze
your ass off out here.
- 178. Please! Please! Please!
- 179. - Look, just sit down. Here, here.
- 180. Here, now. Put this on before they
blame me for you catching pneumonia.
- 181. The nurse is dead.
The nurse is...
- 182. No, no, it's going to be okay.
Listen, it's going to be all right.
- 183. I work here.
My name is Buddy.
- 184. - Okay, it's going to be fine.
- No. No, it's not.
- 185. - I've gotta get you back.
- No, it's... No, it's...
- 186. - Just let me go get my car, okay?
- Please! Please!
- 187. - It'll just take a second.
- No, no!
- 188. No, honey,
it'll just take a second.
- 189. - Please don't leave me. Please.
- The car is right out there.
- 190. Look, look, here.
- 191. Just drink what's left of this
till I get back, okay?
- 192. Okay? And I promise,
I'll be back in just a second.
- 193. No, please.
Okay, just don't...
- 194. Nobody's gonna hurt you, honey.
- 195. It'll be all right. Here, I'm gonna..
I'm gonna lock this door, okay?
- 196. One second,
- 197. and then I will pull up
right here, okay?
- 198. All right.
- 199. Buddy!
- 200. Buddy, please.
- 201. Buddy, please come back!
- 202. Buddy!
- 203. Buddy!
- 204. I'm sorry.
- 205. This old car doesn't always
like to start,
- 206. especially in the rain.
- 207. Everything will be fine, okay?
- 208. No! Buddy!
- 209. Somebody! Somebody, please!
- 210. Help me! Help me, please!
- 211. No!
- 212. Come on.
- 213. He's dead.
- 214. He's fucking dead.
- 215. Oh, fuck.
- 216. Oh, God.
- 217. I am running ragged this morning.
- 218. Good Morning.
- Running ragged.
- 219. Good morning.
- 220. - Did you hear Laurie last night?
- Yes, Dad.
- 221. I hear her every night. Please,
God, don't say anything to her.
- 222. I won't. I won't.
- 223. Want some egg whites?
- 224. No. I think I'm gonna get me one
of them sticky buns on the way in.
- 225. That's great.
Pastry for breakfast.
- 226. Seriously, 500 calories
of sugar and shit.
- 227. I know it, I know it.
- 228. Morning.
- 229. Good morning, sunshine.
- 230. I got to go.
Hey, slow your roll for one second.
- 231. Please do not forget
to pick up the pizza.
- 232. And whole-wheat crust.
- 233. God, Annie.
- 234. Why don't we just have them take
the cheese and put it on cardboard?
- 235. - Aren't you late?
- Cardboard's got a lot of fiber.
- 236. - And it's cheap.
- No meat.
- 237. Rough night?
- 238. Did you hear me?
- 239. Mm. Just a little.
- 240. God. Just when I think I can get back to
something as simple as sleep, it's like...
- 241. Right back at me.
- 242. Do you wanna tell me about it?
- 243. Nah.
- 244. I don't remember much.
- 245. It was a hospital one.
- 246. I haven't had one of those
in a while.
- 247. Guess I know what I'll be
yakking about in therapy today.
- 248. One day at a time, babe.
- 249. One day at a time.
- 250. One fucking day at a time.
- 251. You know what, if I hear that fucking
phrase one more fucking time...
- 252. She just fucking sits there in her
fucking leather chair and judges me...
- 253. - like she's fucking God.
- It's her job, Laurie. My God.
- 254. What am I supposed to say?
Boo-fucking-hoo for you.
- 255. See? You don't fucking care.
- 256. Right, I don't fucking care.
I don't understand, Laurie.
- 257. Oh, nice. Thanks for
leaving me some coffee, Dad.
- 258. I don't know, I just... I wake up
and I feel like I can't even breathe.
- 259. Mm-hm.
- 260. They seem to be
- 261. I'm... I'm concerned,
- 262. but, gosh, I can't say
that I'm surprised.
- 263. I mean, it's Halloween, and Halloween
is a big trigger point for you, isn't it?
- 264. Barbara,
- 265. I know Michael Myers is dead.
- 266. I shot him in the fucking head.
- 267. I know he's not gonna come back
just because of some stupid holiday.
- 268. - Laurie, they never found his body.
- 269. So it's very hard for you
to get closure on this.
- 270. I mean, he's objectively dead
but he's living in your mind,
- 271. and he's living in your
heart and your emotions.
- 272. So that's the reality that
we have to heal you from.
- 273. Which is why I say you're still
- 274. So, basically, I just have to wait
until my brain heals?
- 275. Well, let's try and help your brain
heal a little bit today, okay?
- 276. - Okay.
- 277. How's your relationship
with Annie going?
- 278. - Annie?
- 279. Not good.
- 280. Hm.
- 281. I don't know, I feel kind of
shitty by saying this, but...
- 282. She's a constant reminder.
- 283. Every time I see her face,
and I see those scars,
- 284. I know that it's my fault.
- 285. And I get angry. And there's
something in my body that snaps.
- 286. And I get this zero to a hundred rage,
and I just wanna go up to her,
- 287. - and I just wanna... Fuck, I don't know.
- Finish the thought.
- 288. - Finish that thought. It's important.
- I'd rather not. You'll send me away.
- 289. I would never send you away. We're
here to keep you out of the hospital.
- 290. The last place you're gonna
heal is in a hospital.
- 291. What is that?
- 292. That? That's whatever you
think it is is what that is.
- 293. The theory is that this ambiguous
stimuli here will bring
- 294. your subconscious thoughts
into the light. Illuminate them.
- 295. So, what do you see?
- 296. White horse.
- 297. So, what does that tell you?
Am I crazy or sane?
- 298. It tells me you're a girl
who likes white horses.
- 299. The natives are getting restless.
- 300. You were supposed to
be here 45 minutes ago.
- 301. Hello. Yes, hello, darling.
- 302. No. How are you? Hello? Hello?
- 303. Damn. Hello? Argh.
- 304. Everybody has been completely
briefed on why we are here.
- 305. They know the drill so I don't foresee
any problems in that department.
- 306. Everything is kosher,
as my people say.
- 307. I know every one of these
journalists personally, they're cool.
- 308. Trust me, they are cool.
- 309. So I feel like this should be
really a positive experience,
- 310. you know, and be really
good for the book.
- 311. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Hi. Did you just mention
"journalists,"cool" and "positive"
- 312. all in the same sentence
without throwing up?
- 313. Yes, why?
Is that a problem?
- 314. It's just quite an oxymoron,
- 315. Look, can you just
level with me?
- 316. Is there going to be
a problem today?
- 317. You are quite an odd one,
- 318. I mean, look at you.
Are you color-coordinated?
- 319. Pink clogs and this orange thing.
Are you a clam digger or something?
- 320. I don't mean that
in a lesbian sense.
- 321. - I think you mean "carpet muncher."
- I'm not judging. I'm not...
- 322. - Hello.
- Can we just not get personal?
- 323. Look at this. No!
- 324. Look,
it's the wrong photograph!
- 325. I mean, this is old Loomis.
This is new.
- 326. Yes, well, old Loomis increases
sales by 25 percent, okay? So just...
- 327. I'm not going in there
until you go get me
- 328. a cup of PG tips with a splash of
milk, and I want it sizzling hot.
- 329. PG what?
- 330. Tea?
- 331. We don't have time.
- 332. Fine. Fine,
I'll go find you some.
- 333. Two percent.
- 334. Wow, the princess of
punctuality is a little late.
- 335. Alert the authorities. Laurie
has been replaced by a pod.
- 336. Whoa, wait, I'm early.
I worked overtime last night.
- 337. Oh. See, you're too together. No,
you gotta loosen up a little, babe.
- 338. You know, bring some
anarchy to the party.
- 339. So you're saying I can start
showing up whenever I want?
- 340. Not on my dime, sister.
- 341. You can save the slacker shit
- 342. for those corporate bloodsuckers
who can afford it.
- 343. That's why we're going
down the toilet.
- 344. Since 1946, this country has
been under the military-industrial...
- 345. Fuck the man.
- Right on, sister.
- 346. You're really interested.
I know, I know.
- 347. I give in. You win.
The old man caves again.
- 348. What's up with him?
I don't know.
- 349. Are you gonna come
and rock balls
- 350. with Harley and me at
the Phantom Jam or what?
- 351. Hells yeah.
- 352. But I'm not sure if I'm down with
the whole costume concept.
- 353. What? Okay, wait.
Think of it like this.
- 354. It's so lame that
it's totally cool again.
- 355. Well, I still
like my idea better.
- 356. What up, dick-lickers?
- 357. Could you please convince
- 358. that our costume idea is totally rad?
- 359. Dude, suck it up, ho. We got a fucking
theme going on. Don't screw it up.
- 360. Plus we got you
that sick maid outfit
- 361. and dudes dig the domestic.
- 362. Come on, you guys, it's
borderline drama-class nerd.
- 363. - Yeah. Own it.
- All right. What do I have to do?
- 364. Stand on this chair and show the
old hippie dude my tits again?
- 365. No.
- 366. Check out my lady lumps!
No, no, no.
- 367. - I'll wear it.
- Put down your fucking shirt.
- 368. You give in too easy.
- 369. All right,
you guys ready for it?
- 370. For what?
- Are you ready?
- 371. - Kick out the jams, motherfuckers!
- 372. Michael, I'm sorry to tell you this,
- 373. but your mother has passed away.
- 374. She'll be back.
- 375. No, I'm afraid she won't be
coming to see you anymore.
- 376. I'll see her again,
but I won't see you.
- 377. Ladies and
gentlemen, Dr. Samuel Loomis,
- 378. author of The Devil Walks Among
Us, in stores October 31 st.
- 379. Thank you all and welcome.
- 380. I think you can all see
quite clearly here
- 381. that Michael's psychotic perception
- 382. is in complete denial about his
own mother's suicide
- 383. Freud would certainly have a field day
with that little one, wouldn't he?
- 384. So it is the fate of all of us
- 385. to direct our first
sexual impulses towards our mothers
- 386. and our first murderess hatred
against our fathers.
- 387. Now, in Michael's case,
I became the surrogate father.
- 388. The last father
in a long series of fathers.
- 389. Well, um, has anybody
got any questions at all?
- 390. Yes, sir. Yes. Please.
- 391. Um, you never really made it clear whether
you believe it was nurture or nature
- 392. that contributed
to Michael's condition.
- 393. I would like to answer it, in part,
- 394. the great George Bernard Shaw,
- 395. with a little Loomis twist
at the end.
- 396. He says: "In the arts of life,
man invents nothing.
- 397. But in the arts of death,
he outdoes nature herself
- 398. and produces,
by chemistry and machinery,
- 399. all the slaughter of plague,
- 400. and Michael Myers.
- 401. Well, sorry, but I like that little one.
- 402. That's my own
- 403. Yes, ma'am?
- 404. Do you feel personally responsible for
the deaths of as many as 15 victims?
- 405. I have tremendous sympathy
for all the families involved.
- 406. And do I personally feel
responsible? Ma'am, no, I do not.
- 407. And I've said that many times.
- 408. It's just awful and, um,
- 409. I was very nearly a victim myself.
- 410. I'm not a psychic Sherlock Holmes
- 411. Since the authorities haven't
been able to produce a body,
- 412. do you think Michael
is alive or dead?
- 413. Will he kill again?
- 414. Here we go again.
- 415. Look, let me make things
nice and sparkling clear.
- 416. Michael Myers is fucking dead!
- 417. Now, do you brain-dead
- 418. want me to spell it out for you?
- 419. Michael.
- 420. Halloween is coming.
- 421. You have to get ready.
- 422. We are counting on you
to bring us home this year.
- 423. I won't let you down.
- 424. I know you won't, baby.
- 425. I love you, Mama.
- 426. I love you too, Michael.
- 427. It's that same
guy who's been coming.
- 428. You seen him before?
- 429. Yeah, it's the same filthy bum.
- 430. Stealing our shit.
- I'd recognize him anywhere, Daddy.
- 431. Motherfucker.
- 432. Can't have drifters just coming in
here and taking whatever they want.
- 433. What y'all gonna do?
- 434. Hey. Hey, hey, hey.
- 435. Shut up, Ivan.
We see him.
- 436. Let's do it.
- 437. You're just gonna scare him.
- 438. - Daddy, what the fuck?
- 439. Hey, you stupid, slimy dick.
- 440. I told you if you came on this land
again, I'd beat the fuck out of you.
- 441. What the fuck you think
you're doing here?
- 442. As big as he is dumb, man.
- 443. Look at that. He's about
7-foot of fuck-tard.
- 444. I'm talking to you, shit-heel.
- 445. You stupid fuck!
- 446. I'm talking to you!
- 447. What's wrong with
this son of a bitch?
- 448. Give him a taste of that here.
- 449. All right.
- 450. Hey! No! You'll fucking kill him.
- 451. Wanna go to jail for
killing that fucking turd?
- 452. One more shot. Shut up!
- 453. Woo-hoo-hoo.
- 454. Chris, knock it off.
- 455. Big man.
- 456. Come on, Daddy.
Don't you come back, son of a bitch.
- 457. Man, that was a professional
- 458. Oh, I'm jacked.
- 459. Whoo!
- 460. You okay?
- Shut up, Ivan!
- 461. I'm so sorry. What are we gonna
do, just fucking leave him out here?
- 462. Get in the truck.
- 463. Come on now. Chop-chop.
- 464. - Get in the truck.
- I'm so sorry.
- 465. I am so sorry.
- 466. Shut up, Ivan.
- 467. Whoo.
- 468. Jump up.
- You didn't need to
- 469. fucking beat him to a pulp.
- 470. I told the guy.
- 471. Oh, my God!
- 472. Fuck!
- 473. No, Daddy!
- 474. What are you doing?
I said I was fucking sorry!
- 475. Pizza.
- 476. - Dude, you didn't get whole wheat.
- I forgot.
- 477. Mm-hm.
- 478. Anybody hungry?
- 479. - Starving like Marvin.
Starving like Marvin.
- 480. Has anybody at this table
- 481. who Marvin is?
- 482. I mean, the original Marvin
who was starving Marvin?
- 483. - What?
- Was it...? Was it Lee Marvin?
- 484. Who's Lee Marvin?
- 485. "Who's Lee Marvin?"
- 486. Did I stutter?
- 487. Paint Your Wagon.
The Professionals. Lee Marvin.
- 488. Cat Ballou?
- 489. Cat Ballou.
He was great in Cat Ballou.
- 490. I can't believe you guys haven't seen
it. He was, like, playing this drunk,
- 491. but he's, like, the
greatest gun in the West.
- 492. At one point he's, like,
- 493. talking about being a gunslinger.
- 494. Bam. And he misses the barn.
- 495. He misses the barn completely.
- 496. I wanna thank the both of you for
making me feel as old as Methuselah.
- 497. All I know is I hope that dead, rotting
flesh didn't bump on my pineapple.
- 498. A little dead, rotting flesh
never hurt anybody.
- 499. Oh, God. Do we have to do this
every fucking time we eat together?
- 500. We need to get you off
the animal products, Mr. B.
- 501. Not gonna happen.
- Man was meant to eat meat.
- 502. We, all of us, have a
little bit of caveman in us.
- 503. God.
- 504. How is it possible
that every father
- 505. perfects the art of humiliating
- 506. What? It's cute.
- 507. Mm-hm.
- 508. - What?
- Come on, Annie.
- 509. I'll go. I always go.
- 510. Hang on.
- 511. God.
- 512. - Here.
- 513. Sorry I was such
a bitch earlier.
- 514. I get it.
- 515. Okay.
- 516. Where have you been?
I've been waiting.
- 517. You know
I can't come here anymore.
- 518. My time here is over.
- 519. - You're here now.
- 520. you know
I'm not really here.
- 521. I wanna show you something.
- 522. All right.
- 523. I found her.
- 524. I found Boo.
- 525. My baby.
- 526. Can we be a family again?
- 527. Not yet, Michael.
- 528. Not yet.
- 529. Oh, fuck.
- 530. Come here, buddy.
- 531. So, Dr. Loomis, tell me.
- 532. How long do you plan on
staying in town?
- 533. Please. Sam.
- 534. Thank you. Well, I could
stay a few extra days.
- 535. It depends on if there's something
or someone that motivated me.
- 536. Excuse me, Dr. Loomis...
- 537. We're in... I'm in the
middle of something.
- 538. Could I speak to you
for a second? Please?
- 539. - What?
- 540. Excuse me, my dear.
I won't be one second.
- 541. What?
- 542. Okay, I am all for
selling books. All right?
- 543. God knows I've done some
things that I'm not proud of,
- 544. but this is disgusting.
I did not agree to this backdrop.
- 545. I mean, what's next?
Heading over to the cemetery
- 546. and dancing on
the victims' graves?
- 547. Look, I don't think you
- 548. - what I'm trying to accomplish here.
- Well, fair enough. I don't.
- 549. Please, explain it to me.
I would really like to understand.
- 550. I'm selling the sizzle,
not the steak.
- 551. - The sizzle?
- 552. The sizzle. It's bad taste
is what it is.
- 553. It's just gonna add fuel
to the lynch mob fire.
- 554. - Bad taste? Bad taste?
- 555. My God, it's business, woman! Business.
- 556. Besides, bad taste is the petrol
that drives the American dream.
- 557. Well, I think it's a mistake.
- 558. - Oh, yeah, you do, do you?
- 559. Well, when I want your opinion,
I'll beat it out of you.
- 560. Here. Now, take that and go sit in
the car. Go on. Get your ass in there.
- 561. Okay. Hi, where do you want me?
- 562. Die, you fucking bitch!
- 563. You fucking bitch!
I'm gonna fucking kill you.
- 564. I'm gonna fuck you...
Rip your fucking throat.
- 565. Fucking die, you fucking bitch!
- 566. You fucking cunt!
- 567. Fucking bitch!
- 568. Please, Laurie, please!
- 569. You fucking...
Die, you fucking bitch!
- 570. Laurie! Laurie, Laurie, Laurie!
- 571. Argh!
- 572. You guys like Frankenstein?
- 573. Who likes popcorn?
- 574. So I was going through the park,
- 575. and there was this
really crazy Frankenstein.
- 576. And he was, like, yelling at the kids.
- 577. And he was yelling at them,
like, perverted things and stuff.
- 578. And I really thought it was funny
and I stopped and watched.
- 579. And then I saw, I saw this umm..
like this, like this farm.
- 580. Laurie?
- And this lady let me hold the pig.
- 581. What are you
feeling right now, Laurie?
- 582. The pig really liked me
and she said that the pig
- 583. - Laurie?
- Liked me. I wanted to take it home.
- 584. Sit down, Laurie.
- 585. Come on, Laurie.
- 586. Stay centered.
What's going on?
- 587. I had this really, really,
really crazy attack.
- 588. And not while I was asleep,
while I was awake.
- 589. Look, I just need you to
prescribe me something, please.
- 590. Laurie, according to my notes, you
should have a lot of medication.
- 591. I don't. I'm out.
- 592. Look, I need you to get your magic
pen and your magic piece of paper,
- 593. and I need you to write me up
a prescription, please.
- 594. Laurie, that's not the answer. Are
you doing your breathing exercises?
- 595. - Breathing exercises?
- Yes, it helps.
- 596. - Breathing exercises aren't gonna cut it.
- They help, Laurie.
- 597. - And I can't deal with this!
- Oh, honey.
- 598. I'm not strong enough and
I'm tired of pretending that I am.
- 599. Look, Laurie, listen to me.
Stay with me.
- 600. You are so much stronger
than you think you are. You are.
- 601. - Now, go on, sit down. Sit down.
- You better fucking let me go
- 602. and give me
some fucking prescriptions!
- 603. I'm gonna give you some
Haldol to tide you over.
- 604. - Haldol?
- Yes, Haldol.
- 605. - It'll take some of these thoughts away.
- I don't want Haldol.
- 606. - I want my prescription!
- I'm so sorry you're going through this.
- 607. Fuck, you know what?
- 608. Fuck you and fuck this!
- 609. I'm tired of your:
"How are you, Laurie?
- 610. I'm so concerned
at 100 bucks an hour."
- 611. You know what? I would be fucking
concerned at 100 bucks an hour.
- 612. - I'm really concerned right now.
- 613. - No, it's not bullshit.
You know what, you're more fucked up than I am,
- 614. you crazy bitch!
- 615. For most of us, Michael
Myers is a mysterious legend of evil.
- 616. But for Dr. Samuel Loomis,
- 617. the bogeyman is all too real.
- 618. There have been wild rumors circulating
as to the content of your new book.
- 619. - What can you tell me?
- 620. after my last encounter
- 621. some startling facts
came to light,
- 622. and I just thought that
the public really ought to know.
- 623. Such as?
- 624. Read the book, as they say.
- 625. But weren't you horrified when the news
broke that Michael's body went missing?
- 626. No, not really.
- 627. How you can lose a body, you
know, transporting it from A to B.
- 628. You better ask the sheriff's
department that one. Heh, heh, heh.
- 629. Well, do you think
that the body will reappear?
- 630. Yes, probably. You know,
somewhere it'll reappear,
- 631. along with the Elephant Man's
bones at some sideshow.
- 632. But as my old Aunt Miri
used to say:
- 633. "Freaks will always
find their way home."
- 634. What's up with the booze?
- 635. Oh, yeah. Meet my new
- 636. Oh, is this how
your new work friends roll?
- 637. Maybe. Jealous?
- 638. - Whatever.
- You know what Annie?
- 639. I don't need your shit.
- 640. You don't need
- 641. You don't need my shit?
I put up with your shit, 24-7.
- 642. You better back the fuck off!
- 643. Or what, huh?
The fuck are you gonna do?
- 644. You know what, you act like you're the
only one whose life got fucking trashed.
- 645. I'm so not buying
the new Laurie act.
- 646. I'm not putting up
with your moaning shit.
- 647. Get the fuck out of my room!
Get the fuck out of my room!
- 648. I'm not impressed.
- 649. Fuck!
- 650. "Hey, Howard.
- 651. Can't afford the new tits.
Can you loan me some bones?"
- 652. Fucking whore.
- 653. Hey! Hey, Misty, come here.
- 654. Come on, it's on.
Come on, it's finally on.
- 655. I'm on TV. You're missing it. Move
your ass. Come here. Look at this!
- 656. Oh, my God, baby.
- 657. Ha, ha, ha. Look at
that. I'm incredible.
- 658. The smile you'll have on
your face at the Rabbit In Red Lounge
- 659. when you come and you see some of my
girls dance because they are fantastic.
- 660. Hey, Howard,
where are those drinks?
- 661. Hey, boss. That's
right, they love you, man.
- 662. - That's why the whole town loves you.
Yeah, they love me.
- 663. They love me like cancer,
that's how much they love me.
- 664. You look like
that big guy.
- 665. The shit falls on his head.
- 666. "Grandfather, I'm mad,
I'm pissed off.
- 667. Hey, where's my daughter with the
cans and the blond hair and the...?"
- 668. What are you talking about?
- 669. Yeah. Green makes you look sexy, baby.
- 670. Green. That suits you, man.
- 671. It really suits you. It's like
the color of money. Ka-ching.
- 672. Dumbass.
- 673. Hey, Howard, let
me ask you a question.
- 674. I got a riddle for you.
- 675. What does a stripper do with her
asshole before she dances.
- 676. I don't know.
- 677. She gives him 10 bucks and she
tells him to take out the trash!
- 678. - That's a good one.
- Here, Howard. Take out the trash.
- 679. Take out the trash,
- 680. He's good at
taking out the trash.
- 681. Ha-ha-ha.
- 682. Yeah, I'm the big joke.
- 683. Hey, I'm on TV. Quiet.
Shut up. Shut up.
- 684. Enjoy the fucking herpes, old man.
- 685. I got an aura.
You got an aura, baby.
- 686. You have an aura.
You got two auras.
- 687. You're so bad.
Heh, heh. Really?
- 688. Auras are popping out.
Ha! Let me see those auras.
- 689. Two-faced bitch.
- 690. Fucking Hoss. I'm fucking
Hop Sing doing all the chores.
- 691. You bitch.
- 692. "Yeah, Howard.
- 693. Can I have some money for
my dad's blood transfusion?"
- 694. What the fuck you doing, man,
- 695. sneaking around back here?
- 696. Hey.
- 697. The boss don't like you
bums hanging out back here,
- 698. rooting around
through the Dumpsters.
- 699. So get a move on.
- 700. Look, man.
- 701. Don't give me no reason.
- 702. I already sent some
sorry fucking jag-off
- 703. to the emergency room
- 704. So
- 705. I suggest you
take the easy road out
- 706. and hit the bricks, Dorothy.
- 707. Heh, fu...
- 708. Trust me,
- 709. you filthy, dirty hippie,
- 710. you don't wanna be doing that.
- 711. Copy that, downtown?
- 712. Fuck.
- 713. We're done waiting.
- 714. Only a river of blood can
bring us back together.
- 715. It's up to you.
- 716. It's always been
up to you, Michael.
- 717. Hey, baby, you know what?
It's after midnight.
- 718. So? I don't think my pussy
is gonna turn into a pumpkin.
- 719. It's technically Halloween, baby.
- 720. How'd you like to be fucked by
the Frankenstein monster, huh?
- 721. - You're my bride of Frankenstein.
- Oh, ooh.
- 722. Big, green, scary monster!
- 723. Oh, no.
Oh, I'm so scared.
- 724. - Ha, ha, ha. Titties good.
- 725. Ass good.
- 726. I'm gonna give it to you good.
- 727. I'm gonna give you
my jolly green giant.
- 728. Jesus Christ!
- 729. What are you doing?
Get the fuck out of here.
- 730. Come on, get the fuck
out of here, motherfucker.
- 731. You're gonna stare me down?
- 732. Stare this down,
- 733. Come on now! I'll fucking blow two
holes right through your fucking mask.
- 734. I been to Nam. I'll take you
out, you hear me? I'll fucking...
- 735. What are you doing?
- 736. Open the door! No!
- 737. No! Open the door!
- 738. Son of a bitch!
- 739. You fucking did it!
- 740. Fuck,
what am I gonna do?
- 741. - Hello?
- 742. Hey, Dad. What's up?
- 743. Listen, is, uh, is Laurie around?
- 744. I'd like to talk to her.
- 745. No, she left before I got up.
Why, what's up?
- 746. Well, could you do me a favor?
- 747. Could you find her
and then call me when you do?
- 748. Why? What's going on?
- 749. Uh, sweetie, I gotta tell you
about that later.
- 750. Could you just do me
that favor, please?
- 751. - Everything okay?
- Everything is fine.
- 752. I just need to talk to her, sweetie.
- 753. He's still out there.
- 754. Rich and famous.
All because of our pain.
- 755. I hope he's having fun.
- 756. Are you a real redhead?
Thank you. Have a good one.
- 757. - Here you go.
- 758. It's going very
well, indeed. Well done.
- 759. Yes, look at the crowd.
It's great. Great.
- 760. Right, well done.
- 761. Ah. Thank you.
Can you make it out to, uh...?
- 762. - I'm sorry, I'm a little nervous. Chett.
- Calm down, calm down.
- 763. - Big deep breath.
- 764. Chett Johns.
No, no, actually, you know what?
- 765. - Chett, the bringer of death.
- 766. That's Chett with two T's.
- 767. - Chett, the bringer of...
- The bringer of
- 768. death. Oh, man,
that is so awesome.
- 769. - There you go.
- Thank you. Look,
- 770. I just wanted
to let you know
- 771. that Michael is so much
deeper than those other guys.
- 772. Like Dahmer
and that bitch Bundy
- 773. because he eats at the core
of the victim's soul, you know?
- 774. - How people ostracize those...
- All right. Well, thanks so much.
- 775. - You're the man. You're the man.
- You're the man!
- 776. - All right. Thank you.
- You're the man, dude.
- 777. - You're awesome. Thank you.
- 778. Jesus. Well, we
always have one, don't we?
- 779. Hi. How are you?
- 780. Ah. Oh.
- 781. Do you want me to sign this?
- 782. You don't recognize her?
- 783. - Um... Why? Should I?
- I'm not surprised.
- 784. Ahem.
Take a really good look at her.
- 785. - Oh, she's beautiful.
- She was beautiful.
- 786. - This is my daughter.
- 787. Lynda.
- 788. - Your monster killed her.
- Whoa, whoa, whoa, wait.
- 789. - He butchered her.
- You have my deepest sympathy.
- 790. Do I have your deepest sympathy,
you fucking pig?
- 791. - I'm truly sorry.
- You killer.
- 792. - No, I didn't kill anyone.
- You killer!
- 793. All right, everyone, just
calm down. It's all right.
- 794. You butchered my baby.
- 795. You butchered my baby!
- 796. Can we get somebody...?
I'm gonna get you, Loomis.
- 797. I swear... Get your hands off
me. Get your goddamn hands off me!
- 798. It's all right. Everyone,
just calm down. Calm down.
- 799. - All right, I'm fine.
Everything's under control.
- 800. - You son of a bitch!
He's got a gun!
- 801. I'm gonna kill you, Loomis!
- 802. I'm gonna kill you, goddamn it!
- 803. I mean, the police said
that it wasn't even loaded, so...
- 804. Oh, I feel so much better.
- 805. All part of the job, I suppose.
- 806. Spoon-feeding drivel
to the masses.
- 807. Comes with its own bloody price,
- 808. If you say so.
- 809. Just what is that tone,
- 810. Do you think I'm crossing
the line or something?
- 811. I mean, do please feel free
to voice your opinion.
- 812. Well, off the record, yes.
- 813. Yes, actually, I think this
book crosses quite a few lines.
- 814. These are people's lives
you're toying with.
- 815. There's gonna be
- 816. Fuck.
- 817. Fuck!
- 818. Fuck! Fuck!
- 819. Fuck you, motherfucker!
- 820. Fuck!
- 821. Fuck!
- 822. Fucker!
- 823. Laurie?
- 824. Hey. Hey!
- 825. What is...?
Hey, where are you going?
- 826. I'm getting the fuck out of here.
- 827. Wait. Wait, hey! Listen, my dad
called. He was trying to find you.
- 828. Yeah, I bet he was.
- 829. Tell me you didn't know,
- 830. - Tell me you didn't know.
- 831. Fuck it. I mean, daddy's little
princess knows all, right?
- 832. What are you
- 833. Hey, stop. Calm down.
Look at me.
- 834. What is going on?
- 835. Let me just call my dad, okay?
We can talk to him.
- 836. You know what? I have
a message for your dad.
- 837. Tell him that Angel says
- 838. Who is Angel? Laurie!
- 839. Hey, fucking asshole!
- 840. Fuck you!
- 841. Hey, sweetie, did you find her?
- 842. Yes. She ran in and she ran
out screaming some shit about:
- 843. "Tell your dad that Angel
says 'fuck you."'
- 844. Who the fuck is Angel?
- 845. Fuck, fuck, fuck.
- 846. I want you to head over to my house
and keep an eye on Annie for me. Okay?
- 847. Oh, boss, last year she tried
to kick me in the nuts.
- 848. You know
she's not gonna like this.
- 849. I don't care what she likes.
- 850. Now head over to my place,
and if she kicks you out,
- 851. you just sit outside with
a shotgun on your lap,
- 852. - like you did last year, all right?
- 853. Look, um, can I crash here
- 854. Yeah, okay.
- 855. What's up?
- 856. Look, I just found
something out that's kind of
- 857. freaking me the fuck out.
- 858. Okay. What is it?
- 859. See, I went into this bookstore,
- 860. and I got this book and
- 861. inside there's just
a bunch of pictures...
- 862. Check me out, man.
- 863. Fucking sick, huh? Whoo.
- 864. I'm a chick dressing up as a
dude who wants to be a chick.
- 865. - Shut up.
- What? Who died?
- 866. Shit, baby,
did somebody really die?
- 867. I'm not me.
- 868. I'm not me. Do you understand
what the fuck I'm saying?
- 869. - Not really.
- 870. Who are you then?
- 871. I'm Angel Myers.
- 872. Michael Myers' sister.
- 873. Heh. All right, dude, even I
wouldn't fucking touch that joke.
- 874. You can't kid around about that
shit. You had me going there.
- 875. - You're such a good little actress...
- I am not fucking joking!
- 876. All right, if you fucking
think I'm lying, look at this.
- 877. All right? Look.
- 878. There's me, Angel Myers.
- 879. And here's my fucked-up life.
- 880. Fuck.
- 881. Maybe it's a mistake.
- 882. Holy shit, dude.
- 883. This is fucking insane.
- 884. Our next guest gained
infamy as a psychologist
- 885. for America's leading serial killer.
- 886. "Leading serial killer"? Well,
he's probably the most notorious.
- 887. "Leading"?
- He's number one in his field.
- 888. Anyway, his new book is called
The Devil Walks Among Us
- 889. is available somewhere. Please
welcome Dr. Samuel Loomis.
- 890. - Dr. Loomis.
- Hi, David. How are you?
- 891. - Have a seat.
- Hi, everyone. Nice to, uh...
- 892. Thank you. Thank you. Very nice.
- 893. - Mr. Weird, how are you?
- Al's good.
- 894. Great.
- 895. Now, you've been criticized,
and in some circles, I gotta say,
- 896. outright accused of profiteering
off the misery of others.
- 897. I mean, how do you even
respond to that criticism?
- 898. Well, you know, I think
that's completely unfounded.
- 899. I always get permission
when I do the parody.
- 900. No, Al, I was talking to Loomis.
- 901. Oh, I'm sorry.
- 902. No, no, no, please. It was
fascinating, your answer.
- 903. - Your turn. I'm done.
If you've got something...
- 904. Ahem. Actually, I take great
issue with that statement.
- 905. Besides, I might say that I've
endured quite a lot of misery of my own
- 906. in order to tell this story.
- 907. Yeah, everyone feels
real bad for you except...
- 908. I have never, ever been
so humiliated in all my life!
- 909. You were fantastic. Trust me.
- 910. - Nonsense! Good night. Thank you.
- Thank you.
- 911. Trick or treat.
Here you go.
- 912. Thank you.
- 913. Are you a giant?
- 914. Can we be friends?
- 915. Mark, come on.
Don't talk to strangers.
- 916. Bye.
- 917. I wanna party. I've spent
my whole fucking life being good
- 918. and look where it's gotten me.
- 919. Fucking nowhere.
- 920. Fuck it, you guys.
- 921. Are you guys with me or not?
- 922. I just... I think that we
should stay back, you know.
- 923. I mean, what you need
is a mellow night.
- 924. - No, I don't.
- Yeah, definitely. We can just
- 925. watch TV or something.
- 926. Yeah, like,
order some food
- 927. and figure
all this shit out.
- 928. I, want...
- 929. to go party!
- 930. I wanna fucking get drunk.
I don't fucking care anymore.
- 931. I want to fucking party!
- 932. - I wanna party.
- Well, you know me. I'm totally in.
- 933. Come on, she wants to party.
- 934. - Please?
- Oh, please?
- 935. Come on. Come on, boo-boo, please?
- 936. All right, all right, all right. Fine.
- 937. - Has to be a chill night, though.
- Okay, a chill night.
- 938. What the fuck? Andy, are you seriously
planning on standing out here all night?
- 939. - This is ridiculous.
- Hey, Annie,
- 940. I just do what the boss tells me.
- 941. Well, I'm the boss
of the boss,
- 942. and I say move your shitbox
over there, Kojak. Okay?
- 943. And don't make a federal case out
of it. Turn off the damn gumballs.
- 944. I'll do what I gotta do.
- 945. What the fuck are you
gonna do, jackhole?
- 946. You'll find out.
- Oh. Ooh, I'll find out?
- 947. Ooh. I'm shaking in my boots.
- 948. Okay, why don't we get back
to the music.
- 949. I get another drink.
- 950. Good idea, huh?
- 951. Let's go. Captain Clegg
and the Night Creatures.
- 952. Yeah!
- 953. Do you like my outfit?
I do, I do.
- 954. What are you supposed to be?
A sexy vampire?
- 955. I'm a chick who's dressing
up as a dude who wants to be a chick.
- 956. But you are, you are a chick,
- 957. Watch your step.
- 958. Why don't you put your hands
down my pants and find out, Wolfman?
- 959. At this point I don't really care.
No, but seriously, you have a vagina?
- 960. You're so cute.
- 961. You're gonna like
my van, though, I promise.
- 962. - You got a fucking van?
- Yeah. I got a van.
- 963. It's got some drinks in there.
They're roofie-free, I swear.
- 964. A "blowjob"? Is that
what you guys call them still?
- 965. I call them "sucking a dick."
- 966. There she is. She's a beauty.
- She is, isn't she?
- 967. I had a lot of fun in
this van. And a lot of pussy.
- 968. The Shaggin' Wagon.
- 969. It's a work of art.
I like her...
- 970. What's the difference between
a jack-o'-lantern and a blond?
- 971. What?
- 972. There is no difference.
- 973. They both have a blank expression,
and they're hollow inside.
- 974. I like them, you know what I mean?
You shut the lights off, they glow.
- 975. The ladies seem to like it.
- 976. Yeah? The ladies
- 977. Yeah. Yeah, yeah.
- 978. - You get laid a lot?
- I get a good amount.
- 979. Hey, hold this, Blondie.
- 980. Now Blondie and jack-o'-lantern
both have three holes.
- 981. Hey, Gianova, do the trick. Heh-heh.
- 982. Watch this. Wow.
- 983. I love it.
- 984. You look very pretty tonight,
by the way. Very pretty.
- 985. I like your tattoos.
Are they real?
- 986. - Oh, yeah. They're real.
- They're real? That's cool.
- 987. - I was thinking about getting...
- These are real too.
- 988. They are real. May I? That's...
They feel real.
- 989. - That's... That's nice. That's nice.
- That's it?
- 990. You big baby!
- 991. Go home!
- 992. - Talking's not working, okay?
- I'll shut up.
- 993. I'm gonna shut up.
- 994. Okay, look. Time out, time
out. I'll be right back.
- 995. I'll be right back.
Give me one second.
- 996. - Where the fuck are you going, dude?
- I gotta take a piss.
- 997. I've had to pee
since I got here.
- 998. I'll be right back.
Don't go anywhere.
- 999. So who says I wasn't
into the water sports?
- 1000. A little golden shower.
- 1001. That's gross. You're a trip. I'll
be right back. I'll be right back.
- 1002. Hurry the fuck up.
- 1003. Fucking hurry up, dude.
- 1004. Oh, my God.
- 1005. No! No! No!
- 1006. Oh, my God. No!
- 1007. Welcome Dr. Samuel Loomis.
- 1008. Thank you, thank you.
- 1009. Dr. Donald Faber, who's a
noted abnormal psychologist...
- 1010. He's not noted.
- 1011. He says, "Nothing more
than a bloody horror show
- 1012. showcasing Dr. Loomis'
own self-inflated ego
- 1013. and never-ending quest
for fame and fortune."
- 1014. Put that in your scrapbook.
- 1015. How do you swallow that?
- 1016. Snap!
- 1017. You got snapped
on by Weird Al.
- 1018. If I'd survived a shark attack, you'd
be gushing over every gory detail.
- 1019. Begging me to show
the teeth marks.
- 1020. God, no. Horrendous.
- 1021. Are you telling me there's no difference
between Michael Myers and a shark?
- 1022. Of course there is.
Good God, don't be ridiculous.
- 1023. I'm a little confused.
- 1024. Are we talking about the
Austin Powers Mike Myers
- 1025. - or is this...?
- It's over.
- 1026. Mya!
- 1027. Mya!
- 1028. Mya!
- 1029. Looking
for me? Ha-ha-ha.
- 1030. Do you know where Mya is?
- 1031. What do you want from me?
- 1032. It's almost time to come home, Angel.
- 1033. Is she ready?
- 1034. Soon.
- 1035. Laurie, Laurie.
- 1036. Hey, hey! It's me, it's Mya.
- 1037. Come on.
- 1038. Step. Steppity-steppity-step.
- 1039. Hey, I so wanna go back in.
- 1040. - And I wanna...
- No, no, no.
- 1041. - No. We're going home.
- 1042. Where's Harley?
- 1043. I don't know.
- 1044. - See, we need to go back in and...
- 1045. She went to go hang out with
some dude like she always does.
- 1046. She'll find her way home.
- 1047. Hello?
- 1048. Hey, sweetie.
- 1049. Seriously, Dad.
Please stop calling.
- 1050. - Okay?
- Oh. Okay.
- 1051. I know you love me.
- 1052. Oh, God. I love you too.
- 1053. I'm glad you decided to come home.
- 1054. Running away never solves
anything. Trust me, I've tried.
- 1055. I'm sure they have
their reasons for not telling me.
- 1056. Figure it out in the morning.
- 1057. Hey, world!
- 1058. Guess what.
- 1059. I'm Michael Myers' sister!
- 1060. I'm so fucked!
- 1061. What am I gonna do,
- 1062. Just take it one day at a time.
- 1063. One day at a time.
- 1064. - Annie was right.
Maybe she's a genius.
- 1065. Home sweet home.
- 1066. The place is, like, spinning.
- 1067. - Want some tea?
- Yeah. What you got?
- 1068. - Blended black/green tea?
- 1069. - Berry blossom...
- Yeah, berry.
- 1070. - Does it have caffeine in it?
- 1071. No. Dude,
I can't fucking read that?
- 1072. Oh, yeah, it does.
- 1073. It's okay. I'll sleep like a baby
after what we went through tonight.
- 1074. Mmm. These cookies are so
good. You should have a cookie.
- 1075. It'll help soak up all that
alcohol rotting in your gut.
- 1076. Ugh. Don't think a cookie
is gonna save me.
- 1077. Oh, my head.
- 1078. What the fuck?
- 1079. Annie?
- 1080. Annie?
- 1081. Annie?
- 1082. Annie?
- 1083. No, please.
- 1084. Now go have some fun.
- 1085. Okay.
- 1086. Annie?
- 1087. - Annie! Aah! Aah! Aah!
Oh, my God.
- 1088. - No, baby!
Oh, my God!
- 1089. Mya, Mya, Mya!
- 1090. I need you to calm down. Okay.
- 1091. I need you to call 911.
Please? I need you to call 911.
- 1092. Go! Go!
- 1093. Oh, my God! Annie!
- 1094. Oh, my God, baby.
- 1095. Fuck.
- 1096. Baby.
- 1097. Oh, my God.
- 1098. There's a girl in the, um...
- 1099. She's upstairs, she's...
- 1100. I don't know... I don't know if she's okay.
She may be dead, but there's blood everywhere.
- 1101. Stay with me.
Please stay with me. Please.
- 1102. Please, I need you, okay?
- 1103. Oh, my God.
- 1104. Oh, my God,
I need you so much.
- 1105. Baby, I'm so sorry.
- 1106. Mya, hurry!
- 1107. I don't know. I'm on Cherrywood
Road, I'm not at home.
- 1108. I'm at... Maybe it's
avenue, uh... Hold on.
- 1109. Stay on the line.
It's Cherrywood, I know that.
- 1110. It's... We're at 1-5...
We're at 15 Cherry...
- 1111. Mya?
- 1112. Mya, what's happening?
- 1113. It is him. Please go.
- 1114. I'm not leaving you.
- 1115. Baby, I'm gonna put you down.
- 1116. No, no.
- I'm gonna put you down.
- 1117. No.
- 1118. Okay.
- 1119. Okay. Hold on,
baby, hold on.
- 1120. You know, Annie's gonna smell
this on my clothes and kill me.
- 1121. Sheriff Brackett.
- 1122. I just got a 911 phone call.
- 1123. - So did you dispatch?
- Yes, sir, I did.
- 1124. - So why are you telling me about it?
- Because, sir,
- 1125. the phone call
came from your house.
- 1126. No.
- 1127. Please, baby, please.
- 1128. - I'm gonna stay right here.
- It's okay.
- 1129. No, baby, no.
I'm not leaving you.
- 1130. It's okay. Go.
- No, I'm not gonna leave you.
- 1131. Baby? Baby? Baby?
- 1132. Annie?
- 1133. Annie? Stay with me.
- 1134. Stay with me. Stay with me,
baby. Stay with me, okay?
- 1135. You gotta stay with me.
- 1136. Annie, stay with me.
- 1137. Annie?
- 1138. Annie? Annie?
- 1139. Annie?
- 1140. Don't leave me, baby.
- 1141. Annie.
- 1142. Please, sheriff, you don't wanna go
in there. L... Let me handle this.
- 1143. Where is she?
- 1144. You don't wanna go in there,
- 1145. No.
- 1146. Oh, God.
- 1147. Oh, no. Annie.
- 1148. Annie! God, no.
- 1149. God, please.
- 1150. Oh, God. No!
- 1151. No!
- 1152. Stop!
- 1153. Stop, please!
- 1154. Please stop!
- 1155. Stop! Please!
- 1156. Stop!
- 1157. Please!
- 1158. Stop, please!
- 1159. Stop!
- 1160. Stop!
- 1161. Stop.
- 1162. Please stop. Stop, please.
- 1163. Stop.
- 1164. Hey.
- 1165. Hey.
- 1166. - Are you okay?
- He's coming. Please.
- 1167. - He's coming. He's coming.
- No one's coming.
- 1168. - It's okay.
- He's... He's gonna kill me.
- 1169. - Please!
- It's okay.
- 1170. I gotta take you
to a hospital, okay?
- 1171. We're gonna go to a hospital,
and everything's okay.
- 1172. It's okay. It's okay.
- 1173. Hurry.
- It's okay.
- 1174. It's okay. It's okay. It's okay.
- 1175. You're all right. You're
all right. It's okay.
- 1176. Chief.
- 1177. We got another body
up on Eagle Road.
- 1178. We got a witness.
- 1179. She saw a large man carrying
a girl away from a crash.
- 1180. The state police believe the perp
is barricaded inside of a shack
- 1181. just north of the crash site.
- 1182. Okay.
- 1183. Want me to handle it?
- 1184. - I think maybe you should drive.
- Yes, sir.
- 1185. People, roll out.
Going to Eagle Road.
- 1186. Who are you?
- 1187. You know who I am, Angel.
- 1188. Now,
- 1189. repeat after me:
- 1190. I love you, Mommy.
- 1191. I love you, Mommy.
- 1192. I love you, Mommy.
- 1193. I love you, Mommy.
- 1194. I love you, Mommy.
- 1195. I love you, Mommy.
- 1196. I love you, Mommy.
- 1197. Mommy, I love you! Please!
- 1198. Let me go! Let me go!
- 1199. You are surrounded.
- 1200. Come out with your hands up.
- 1201. - Help! Help, please!
- 1202. You are surrounded.
- 1203. - Come out with your hands up.
- 1204. Treasury purchases today
to keep that 10-year yield below 3 percent.
- 1205. That's a big issue. When stock traders start
talking about treasury yields, pay attention.
- 1206. You're an asshole.
- 1207. This is breaking news.
- 1208. This is Chopper
2. I wanna take you below.
- 1209. This situation is just incredible.
I can't believe what I'm reporting,
- 1210. but a man who police believe to be
deceased serial killer Michael Myers
- 1211. has taken a hostage,
now identified as Laurie Strode.
- 1212. Miss Strode allegedly shot
and killed Myers herself
- 1213. after being abducted
on Halloween night.
- 1214. And as if this story couldn't get more
twisted, it was revealed earlier today...
- 1215. God, no.
- 1216. Come out with your hands up.
- 1217. You're surrounded.
- 1218. Tell me you got a shot, Caleb.
- 1219. - No, I can't get a clean shot.
- Damn it.
- 1220. In the shack. You're surrounded.
- 1221. There is no escape.
- 1222. Come out with your hands up.
- 1223. - Waste of fucking time.
- 1224. No sniper has a clean shot.
- 1225. Hey, hey, hey! Get this vehicle
out of here. Sir, get back in the car.
- 1226. Hold this.
- 1227. Sheriff.
- 1228. Get up. Get up.
- 1229. There's an innocent girl in there
I might have kept safe
- 1230. but for your greedy
- 1231. I wanna shoot you.
I wanna shoot you so bad.
- 1232. I wanna shoot him.
I wanna shoot him!
- 1233. - I wanna fucking shoot him!
- 1234. You son of a bitch!
You don't deserve to live.
- 1235. Please, I just
- 1236. came here because
I wanted to help.
- 1237. There is nothing
that you have to say
- 1238. that I wanna hear.
- 1239. Sheriff, please.
- 1240. You must trust me.
- 1241. Look, this is pointless.
- 1242. Michael's never gonna respond
to hostage negotiations.
- 1243. Get him the fuck out of here.
- 1244. Listen, I can draw him out.
- 1245. I can draw him out.
I need to do this.
- 1246. - Please, let me do this.
- Get him the fuck out of here!
- 1247. All right, all right, all right!
I can walk from here, okay.
- 1248. Get out of there!
- 1249. Sheriff! I owe you.
- 1250. - I owe you this.
- Goddamn it!
- 1251. - Stand down!
- 1252. Michael.
- 1253. She...
- 1254. needs to come with me.
- 1255. - Come on.
- L... I can't.
- 1256. He's holding me down.
- 1257. What?
- 1258. Listen to me, Laurie. There's
no one holding you down.
- 1259. Let me go!
- 1260. Listen to me, Laurie,
- 1261. Let me go!
- 1262. - Listen to me!
Let go of me!
- 1263. Stop it!
- 1264. - Stop! It's all in your mind.
- No! No!
- 1265. - It's all in your mind!
- Let me go!
- 1266. - We are ready.
- 1267. It is time, Michael.
- 1268. - Take us home.
- 1269. Stop!
- 1270. Michael, for God in hell...
- 1271. Die!
- 1272. Now!
- 1273. Hold your fire! Hold your fire!