- 1. Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 2. Can I take your order? Huh.
- 3. Just a Good Burger, please,
and I'd like that to go.
- 4. One Good Burger!
- 5. Oh!
- 6. Ed...
- 7. I see you.
- 8. I see you.
- 9. Don't sell me, Ed, please.
- 10. I wanna stay here with you!
- 11. We love you, Ed.
- 12. Ah.
- 13. Come with us, Ed.
- 14. Fly, Ed, fly!
- 15. Ah. Ah... I'm flying with fast food!
- 16. Whoa! Oh!
- 17. Whoo! Whee! Whoa, flying with hamburgers!
- 18. Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger. Can I take...
- 19. Oh! A clock!
- 20. Huh.
- 21. Hey, hey, Alfalfa!
- 22. Would you please take my order?
- 23. Ooh, sorry, no can do.
I'm the drive-through guy.
- 24. You need the counter guy.
- 25. Hey, where's Ed?
- 26. Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait.
- 27. Yeah!
- 28. Morning, girls. Huh.
- 29. Sorry!
- 30. I... I'm sorry! Hang on.
- 31. I... I'm going to get you loose.
- 32. Um, um, s... sorry!
- 33. My bad!
- 34. Miss? Miss?
- 35. Could I please order some food?
- 36. Oh, no problem!
- 37. Okay, uh, let me get some...
- 38. Ed!
- 39. Ed!
- 40. Oh, watch out, lady!
- 41. No! Watch out!
- 42. Watch out!
- 43. Ah... Ah... Ah!
- 44. Hey.
- 45. - Hey, baby.
- My baby!
- 46. Oh! Watch out! Baby coming through!
- 47. Oh! Oh! Oh!
- 48. Put it up, man, put it up!
- 49. Huh?
- 50. That's it! That's it!
- 51. Five more seconds,
I'm calling the manager!
- 52. You think I'm kidding? Five...
- 53. Four...
- 54. Three...
- 55. Two...
- 56. Oh!
- 57. Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 58. Can I take your order?
- 59. Well, it's about time.
- 60. Can I get two Good Burgers?
- 61. Oh, sorry, dude, I have to go get 'em.
- 62. Customers aren't allowed in back.
- 63. Just give me two Good Burgers!
- 64. Dude, I just can't give you
two Good Burgers.
- 65. You have to pay for 'em.
- 66. Forget it! Forget it!
- 67. I've had it up to here with Good Burger!
- 68. I can't wait for Mondo Burger to open.
- 69. Mondo Burger?
- 70. What's Mondo Burger?
- 71. Ed, you see that giant building there
across the street?
- 72. The one that they've been building
for ten months?
- 73. Oh, I see it. Huh.
- 74. That's Mondo Burger, Ed.
- 75. Yeah, they open in, like, three days.
- 76. Cool! Huh.
- 77. It's not cool, Ed.
- 78. They're competition. Big competition.
- 79. Yep.
- 80. - They could put us out of business.
- That's right.
- 81. All right, now, come on!
- 82. Good Burger has been here
for over 40 years.
- 83. People love us.
- 84. - Most of us.
- 85. And nobody is putting
Good Burger out of business!
- 86. Yeah! Yeah!
- 87. - Nobody!
- 88. - Yeah!
- Yeah! Huh.
- 89. All right, people.
- 90. Two more minutes
before the end of the test.
- 91. I know what you're thinking. Why?
- 92. Why would this man give us a test on the
last day of school before summer starts?
- 93. I'm going to tell you why. Because...
- 94. the mind never sleeps.
- 95. Can I get a witness?
- 96. Hallelujah.
- 97. Out of here.
- 98. What's your hurry, my brother?
- 99. Um, my hurry is that it's now
officially summer vacation,
- 100. and yet, I'm still looking at you.
- 101. You're an amazing student.
- 102. I mean, you sit there,
you get your test done first,
- 103. and you were concentrating so hard,
I thought you were asleep.
- 104. - Next time, make it more challenging.
- That's what I want to talk to you about.
- 105. Challenges, potential, using your mind,
'cause I'm worried about you.
- 106. I'm worried about you too.
- 107. Have you seen yourself lately?
- 108. The 'fro, the boots, and this jacket...
- 109. You have a nice summer, Shaft.
- 110. Yo, Dex, wait up.
- 111. So, uh, how you think
you did on your exam?
- 112. Sorry, summer vacation
started 48 seconds ago.
- 113. That means that school,
work or anything of that nature
- 114. is now officially off-limits
for the next three months.
- 115. Whoo-hoo!
- 116. Nice car. This yours?
- 117. No, it's my mom's,
but she's away on business in New York.
- 118. And she lets you drive this
while she's out of town?
- 119. Nope.
- 120. Ed! Ed!
- 121. Spatch, will you move?
- 122. Ed. Ed!
- 123. Ed, we have a delivery.
- 124. - But I don't do deliveries.
- You do for the time being.
- 125. - I fired O'Malley.
- How come?
- 126. Because the boy showed up to work
without his pants.
- 127. - Oh.
- Now, please, make this delivery.
- 128. - The address is on the back.
- 129. It shall be delivered.
- 130. - So what's your plan for the summer?
- 131. Let me tell you, boy, I plan to wake up
every day at around noon,
- 132. then I'm going to lay out by the pool,
order some Chinese food,
- 133. maybe invite some fine females over
to share an egg roll or two.
- 134. Then I'm going to wake up the next day,
do it all over again.
- 135. Know what I'm saying?
- 136. Dang, man, you're lucky.
- 137. My folks is making me get a summer job.
- 138. See, that's it right there.
- 139. You got to explain things to parents.
- 140. Like summer vacation.
- 141. The key word there is "vacation."
- 142. See what I'm saying?
- 143. - Look out!
- 144. Dude, get off the...
- 145. My Afro.
- 146. My Afro!
- 147. Why?
- 148. Oh, brother Reed.
- 149. You have messed up my Afro.
- 150. All right, don't worry, bro.
- 151. Just be cool, and let me handle this.
- 152. All right, Jake?
- 153. Jake?
- 154. - Jake!
- 155. Oh, no.
- 156. Oh, baby. Oh!
- 157. Oh, no.
- 158. Oh! Oh, my grill.
- 159. Oh, Black Beauty, oh. Oh!
- 160. Oh!
- 161. When I left school today, I didn't think
I was going to run into you this summer.
- 162. Or I didn't think
you was going to run into me!
- 163. I mean, just run into me like this.
You're in trouble with me, young man.
- 164. - You're in trouble with me!
- No, listen, Mr. Wheat, listen.
- 165. It wasn't my fault.
- 166. See, this nut on some roller blades,
he skated into my vision sight.
- 167. - I couldn't see nothing, so I swerved...
- Roller blades?
- 168. - We was spinning around like that...
- I don't want to hear it!
- 169. - And then I couldn't control it...
- I don't want to hear it!
- 170. - Know how much that car cost me?
- 171. - Do you know?
- 172. That's a $22,000 car.
- 173. $22,000!
- 174. And that's just the base price!
- 175. Check out the chrome, see?
I waited four weeks for the chrome!
- 176. You can't get chrome wheels at base price!
- 177. See that leather?
- 178. That's Detroit leather.
That's Detroit leather.
- 179. You got to order Detroit leather
- 180. Huh? What's that tell you?
- 181. They always get you
with them extras.
- 182. Give me your driver's license.
- 183. - Um... Regarding my driver's license...
- Give me your driver's license.
- 184. I'd give it to you,
but you're going to have to wait.
- 185. For what?
- 186. - Oh, about a year.
- Oh, no.
- 187. - That... that's when I get one.
- 188. - When they put it in my hand.
- No, no.
- 189. - You don't have a driver's license?
- 190. I know you don't have no insurance,
- 191. I guess... I hate to do this, young man.
- 192. I hate to put a Black man in jail,
but I'm gonna call the police.
- 193. Black man in jail?
You ain't got the... I'm just a kid.
- 194. No, no, no, not the police.
Don't call the police.
- 195. No, please, don't call them.
Please, don't call the police!
- 196. They can't find out I was driving
without a license, sir, please.
- 197. No, please, let me fix it.
Just let me, let me fix it, please.
- 198. - You shouldn't have been driving.
- No, let me fix it. Let me fix it!
- 199. - All right.
- All right?
- 200. Yeah, all right. Yeah.
- 201. Yeah, I'll let you fix the car.
- 202. So, uh, how much you think
it's going to cost to fix?
- 203. $1,900?
- 204. I don't have $1,900.
- 205. That's all right. Maybe your parents will
help you out. I'll give them a call.
- 206. Ooh, oh, um, wait.
- 207. - I'll get the money.
- You can't get the money.
- 208. I know you got a summer,
you want to be free. We'll just call...
- 209. No, wait, wait, wait, wait.
- 210. I will... I'll...
- 211. - I'll...
- I'll... I'll...
- 212. I'll...
- 213. I'll get a summer job.
- 214. Bun, patty,
topping, sauce, assemble.
- 215. Bun, patty, topping, sauce, assemble.
- 216. Bun, patty, topping, sauce, assemble...
- 217. Come... Come here, little bun.
Oh, beef patty.
- 218. All right, yeah, yeah. Okay.
- 219. Okay, yeah. Ooh, that's nasty. All right.
- 220. Yo, my man, can I borrow some lettuce?
- 221. Huh? Can I borrow some...
- 222. - You.
- 223. You! Look at this mess.
- 224. I... I can explain.
- 225. See, I was trying to put
the big old beef patty... Oh!
- 226. On the bottom half
of the bun, you know,
- 227. before the tomato
gets all slippery with the...
- 228. Ooh, that's slippery.
- 229. Oh, I'm sorry. And then, you know,
- 230. the pickle bits was making me
do them wrong,
- 231. because they're, they're flexible,
they're not crunchy.
- 232. And...
- 233. Yo, man, back me up on this.
- 234. Oh, again with the whistle.
- 235. Shut up. Just be quiet.
- 236. It'd be a lot more quiet
if you stopped blowing the whistle.
- 237. Watch your mouth,
you pestiferous little maggot.
- 238. Now, I'm familiar with the term "maggot,"
- 239. but... "pestiferous"?
- 240. Burn this into the front row
of your brain, chuckles.
- 241. If there's one thing Kurt cannot stand,
- 242. it is an incompetent, bumbling, sloppy,
- 243. fast-food employee.
- 244. Yum. Huh.
- 245. Ed!
- 246. What are you doing inside
the milkshake machine?
- 247. Oh, trying to fix it.
- 248. Did you turn on the switch?
- 249. Oh.
- 250. Ah.
- 251. Whoo! Whoa!
- 252. Yeah!
- 253. Strawberry Jacuzzi.
- 254. People, I'm fully stoked
- 255. about being in charge
of every single one of you.
- 256. Within two years,
- 257. Mondo Burger's going to be
the biggest burger chain on this planet.
- 258. Oh, yeah.
- 259. First, we gotta beat out
our big competition across the street,
- 260. Good Burger.
- 261. From now on,
- 262. your life is Mondo Burger.
- 263. You can forget about your friends.
- 264. You can forget about your family.
- 265. Because Kurt is now
both your mother and your father.
- 266. Kurt must look awfully strange naked.
- 267. Who said that?
Who talked while Kurt was talking?
- 268. It was him. He uttered something.
- 269. Why, I should've known.
- 270. Oh, I'm sorry I uttered.
- 271. You think you're funny, don't you, bro?
- 272. You know what?
At Mondo Burger, there are no comedians.
- 273. You mess with Kurt,
and you go into the grinder.
- 274. Okay, now this grinder of yours,
- 275. is it a real grinder,
or is it some kind of a metaphor?
- 276. That's it. You're gone!
- 277. Adios, TKO, historical.
- 278. Wait, wait, wait.
I... I won't be funny no more. See?
- 279. - Security!
- You ain't got to bring the man down here.
- 280. Wait a second.
Kurt, come on, please. I need this job.
- 281. Take out the trash.
- 282. Trash? Oh, now, look here, p...
- 283. Get this loser out of my face!
- 284. Loser? Now you about to push me
a little too far.
- 285. - You want a piece of me?
- Yeah, extra crispy, please.
- 286. Oh, see, you lucky you brought
your friends down here.
- 287. Hey, man, is this really necessary?
Kurt, please! I need this job!
- 288. Please, I need this job. Please.
- 289. Excuse me.
- 290. Look, I ordered one Good Burger
with nothing on it.
- 291. That's what I gave you.
- 292. No, you gave me a bun.
- 293. Just a bun.
- 294. Look, there's no meat in here.
- 295. But you said you wanted nothing on it.
- 296. Yes, well, I expected a meat patty!
- 297. Dude, a meat patty is something.
You said nothing.
- 298. Fizz, is a meat patty something
- 299. Uh... something?
- 300. I win!
- 301. All right, that rips it.
- 302. I am reporting your name to the manager!
- 303. The manager already knows my name.
- 304. Oh, I'll see you in hell!
- 305. Okay. See you there.
- 306. Such a nice guy.
- 307. I don't know why he had to throw the bread
everywhere. I mean, geez.
- 308. One more Good Shake.
- 309. Good, good. Keep 'em coming.
- 310. Um, dude,
don't you think you've had enough?
- 311. Hey.
- 312. Hey, you look familiar.
Don't I know you from somewhere?
- 313. Ever been to Australia?
- 314. - No.
- Me neither.
- 315. I could've sworn
I seen you someplace before.
- 316. Hey, I know. Maybe I'm someone famous.
- 317. You know, like a baseball player,
or a pretty nurse. Huh.
- 318. What? Man,
what in the world are you talking about?
- 319. Okay, okay, I give up. Who am I?
- 320. I don't know who you are
or where I know you from
- 321. or why you think
you're an attractive nurse.
- 322. But I am sure
I don't want to know you any longer.
- 323. Now please, go away.
I've had a very bad day.
- 324. What's wrong?
- 325. Were you bitten by a sheep?
- 326. What?
- 327. Did you lose your trousers?
- 328. No!
- 329. Look, you're an unusually bad guesser,
- 330. so I'm going to go ahead
and tell you why I'm upset.
- 331. I gotta come up with $1,900
to fix some jerk's car,
- 332. another $800 to fix my mother's car,
and I just got fired.
- 333. Man.
- 334. I can't believe Kurt fired me
from Mondo Burger.
- 335. I mean, he yelled at me,
then he insulted me.
- 336. He made fun of me.
- 337. Boy, you must really suck.
- 338. See, right about now,
I'd slap you in your head,
- 339. but I'm not quite sure that your brain
would understand the concept of pain.
- 340. Hey! Want to see my belly button?
- 341. Well, it was very unusual
to meet you... Ed.
- 342. I'm going to go now and try to beg someone
for a summer job, man. Bye.
- 343. Wait. You could work here at Good Burger.
- 344. - Here?
- 345. Hey, Mr. Baily, this guy needs a job.
Could he have one?
- 346. No!
- 347. - See ya.
- Wait, wait, wait.
- 348. Come on, Mr. Baily. He really needs one.
- 349. - He can do fries.
- Otis does fries.
- 350. Yeah, but look at him.
- 351. How much longer could he possibly live?
- 352. Well...
- 353. Have you ever worked
in fast food before, uh...
- 354. Uh, Dexter. Dexter Reed.
And yes, I have worked in fast food.
- 355. - Yeah? How long?
- Nearly two days.
- 356. Oh, well...
Do you know how to drive a motor vehicle?
- 357. Yes. I'm an excellent driver.
- 358. Any accidents on your record?
- 359. Not to your knowledge.
- 360. All right, Dexter.
I'm going to give you a shot.
- 361. You're on deliveries. You may have to
pitch in and do some counter work.
- 362. Okay.
- 363. Cool! I'll teach him everything I know!
- 364. Oh... God help me.
- 365. - Huh.
- I won't let you down.
- 366. Hey, Fizz.
- 367. This is Dexter.
- 368. - Fizz works drive-through.
- Well, hi-de-ho, Dex.
- 369. Uh, hi-de-ho, Fi.
- 370. "Fi"? Wow, nobody's ever
abbreviated my name before.
- 371. I love that.
- 372. Huh!
- 373. Hey, and that's Otis. Huh.
- 374. He's 77 years old
and still works in fast food. Huh.
- 375. I should have died years ago.
- 376. - Tough break.
- And there's Deedee.
- 377. She's a veterinarian.
- 378. - Vegetarian.
- 379. That means she doesn't eat fur.
- 380. I won't wear fur. I don't eat meat.
- 381. Hey, uh, Ed, what is that?
- 382. Oh, that's just Spatch.
Let me show you. Come here. Huh.
- 383. Hey, Spatch.
- 384. Uh, Spatch isn't much
of a "people person." Huh.
- 385. Mmm.
- 386. Mmm.
- 387. Mmm.
- 388. You want to rinse that off?
- 389. Uh...
- 390. Well, hello.
- 391. My name is Dexter. I'm your new coworker.
- 392. Monique.
- 393. Well, that's a nice outfit
you got on there.
- 394. And those stripes really bring out
the color of your eyes.
- 395. Yes.
- 396. You can imagine how embarrassed I was
- 397. when I came to work
and saw everyone wearing the same thing.
- 398. Oh, okay.
- 399. Oh, I... I guess I'll see you later then.
- 400. Guess you will.
- 401. Yo, man, who was that?
- 402. She is all that.
- 403. All what?
- 404. N... Never mind.
- 405. So, tell me, what am I gonna be making
my deliveries in? A van, a truck?
- 406. There she is... the Burger Mobile. Huh.
- 407. Think you can handle her?
- 408. I don't know.
I never driven a sandwich before.
- 409. Come on. I'll take you for a spin.
- 410. - Aight.
- 411. Now, uh, you can drive, right?
- 412. I mean,
you can read all the signs and stuff?
- 413. Yeah! Now this is what I call
fast food! Huh!
- 414. Whoa, whoa! Hey, look out for...
- 415. That was a stop sign!
- 416. Uh... no.
- 417. Oh, man.
- 418. Watch out for the...
- 419. Whoa!
- 420. Hey! Hey!
- 421. Come back here!
- 422. Closing time at last.
- 423. All right, let me see.
- 424. Five dollars an hour, six hours a day,
five days a week.
- 425. I should be able to pay off the car
- 426. Oh, another lifetime!
- 427. Man!
- 428. This place is the most nauseating,
pathetic hole I have ever seen.
- 429. I mean, what kind of diseased maggot
would even consider eating here?
- 430. Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 431. Can I take your order? Huh.
- 432. Check it, boys. Right back there.
- 433. It's the reject.
- 434. Hey, check it, Ed.
- 435. It's the Mondo idiot!
- 436. Oh, well, nice to meet you, Mondo Idiot.
I'm Ed. Huh.
- 437. Well, Ed, you better watch your butt, man.
- 438. Okay.
- 439. Look, you got a purpose for being here?
- 440. Yeah, I do.
- 441. I just thought you Good Burger losers
should be aware
- 442. that tonight is the grand opening
of Mondo Burger.
- 443. The second we open our doors,
Good Burger goes in the grinder.
- 444. Again with this grinder.
- 445. Look, man, you either order something,
or you can get out of here.
- 446. Yeah. Sure. You can take my order.
- 447. I'll have the very last Good Burger to go.
- 448. Oh, I give up.
- 449. There is no way
a guy can watch his own butt. Oh!
- 450. Yeah!
- 451. Is everybody liking my party?
- 452. And now...
- 453. I'm psyched to present to you people,
- 454. Mondo Burger!
- 455. And now, people, welcome to Mondo Burger.
- 456. Um, Mr. Baily.
- 457. Since we don't have any customers
- 458. Yeah, yeah.
- 459. I suppose we should all just,
uh, go on home.
- 460. Looks like Good Burger
closed early tonight.
- 461. Yep. And it think pretty soon
they'll be closed for good.
- 462. Everybody, I got one.
- 463. - Got one what?
- What? What?
- 464. A Mondo Burger.
- 465. All right, all right, everybody.
Now, don't get all excitable.
- 466. Holy mackerel.
- 467. It's huge.
- 468. Look at that.
- 469. And I don't know how they do it,
- 470. but they charge the same amount
as we do for a Good Burger.
- 471. Whoa.
- 472. How do they do it?
- 473. They just use more meat.
- 474. Aw, poor cows.
- 475. Hey, Spatch.
- 476. Hand me a Good Burger.
- 477. Huh.
- 478. They sound similar.
- 479. Come on. What was our take today?
- 480. Forty-three dollars and nine cents.
- 481. That's it?
- 482. Oh...
- 483. I suppose
I can always feed my mother cat food.
- 484. Now probably wouldn't be the best time
to ask for a raise?
- 485. No!
- 486. I'm going home.
- 487. - Good night, people.
- Good night, Mr. Baily.
- 488. So, Monique, what are you going
to do tonight after you lock up?
- 489. I thought I'd go home.
- 490. Home? Why?
- 491. Well,
- 492. that's where my stuff is.
- 493. Stuff. Ha, ha, ha.
- 494. Hey, Dex.
- 495. - Want to hang out tonight?
- I don't know, but...
- 496. Hey, Ed, you better be careful.
- 497. - You!
- 498. Now I know where I saw you before.
- 499. You're the roller-blading nut
that caused my accident.
- 500. Uh... no?
- 501. You're the reason why I owe 1,900 bucks.
- 502. You're the reason my mom found out
I was driving without a license.
- 503. Man, you cost me a fortune.
- 504. You wrecked my summer, man.
You ruined my life.
- 505. So, you don't want to hang out tonight?
- 506. No. I don't want to hang out
with you, ever.
- 507. Do you think you can get me to a hospital?
- 508. I think I broke my ass.
- 509. Come on, Otis.
- 510. - Get out of the way.
- 511. Oh, man.
- 512. Ah, Mr. Reed. Hard at work as usual.
- 513. I'm having my lunch.
- 514. I just got my car back from the body shop,
and I gotta admit, good as new.
- 515. Here's the receipt.
- 516. $2,500? No!
- 517. The estimate was only for $1,900.
- 518. Well, that, my young brother,
is why they call it an estimate.
- 519. Close to, kind of, could be.
- 520. And I estimate it'll take about
two and half months to get me my money.
- 521. Now, you have a good day at work.
I'm going to have lunch at Mondo Burger.
- 522. Home of the Big Booty Burger.
- 523. Home of the Big Booty Burger.
- 524. Oh, man.
- 525. Mind if I sit here?
- 526. Yes, I do mind.
- 527. Uh, thanks.
- 528. - What... What... What are you doing?
- Eating my lunch.
- 529. I told you not to sit here.
- 530. I don't like you.
Can't you get that through your head?
- 531. I can try.
- 532. Hmm.
- 533. Nope.
- 534. All right, I'm gonna have to
spell this out for you.
- 535. I don't want to sit by you.
I don't want to see you.
- 536. I don't want to smell you.
I don't want to hang out with you.
- 537. I don't even want to use words
with the letter "U."
- 538. Look, I'm Grape Nose Boy.
- 539. Stop that.
- 540. Would you stop?
- 541. Uh, that ain't funny.
- 542. All right.
- 543. Made you laugh. Ha.
- 544. So... Oh, I give up.
- 545. - Grape?
- Uh, no, I'll pass.
- 546. Now, I should have figured
that lunch with you would be different.
- 547. Ah. Huh.
- 548. Hey, what's that goo?
- 549. Oh, that's my sauce.
- 550. I make it myself. Huh.
- 551. You carry your own sauce?
- 552. Doesn't everybody?
- 553. Hey, hey, would you watch it?
- 554. Sorry.
- 555. Hey, this is kind of good.
- 556. - You sure you made this by yourself?
- Yeah. It's my very own recipe.
- 557. Nobody knows about this, right?
- 558. Nope.
- 559. Hey, Fi! Come here.
- 560. Hi, you guys. What can I...
- 561. Hey, what did you do?
- 562. Mmm. This is really good.
What did you guys put on this?
- 563. Deedee, Otis, Monique, come here.
- 564. Hey, hey, hey!
- 565. Mom, I gotta call you back.
- 566. This is so good.
- 567. All right. Hey, hey.
- 568. What in the name
of ground beef is going on?
- 569. Mr. Baily, try this.
- 570. Dexter, I don't have time... Ooh.
- 571. - It's good.
- 572. - This is marvelous. What is it?
- A french fry.
- 573. I know that, Ed.
I'm talking about the sauce.
- 574. - What's in the sauce?
- Ed's ingredients. He made it himself.
- 575. - Ed?
- This is excellent.
- 576. It's awesome.
- 577. It makes me glad I'm not dead!
- 578. Ed, if we put that sauce
on all the Good Burgers,
- 579. everyone will want to eat here.
- 580. We'll knock Mondo Burger
right off the map.
- 581. Whee! That's great!
- 582. Ed, get in that kitchen
and start making sauce!
- 583. - Yeah!
- Yippee Skippy!
- 584. It shall be done.
- 585. Don't let us down.
- 586. Get me another french fry.
- 587. Good Burger's back in business!
- 588. Yeah!
- 589. Ed!
- 590. I've never seen so many customers.
- 591. - Good Burger's back in business!
- Oh, back in business.
- 592. - Move over, Mondo Burger.
- Move over.
- 593. - And, Ed?
- 594. For every Good Burger we sell,
- 595. I'm going to give you ten cents
for every one!
- 596. Oh, man.
- 597. - A little help here.
- Oh, okay, be right there.
- 598. No, no, no. I'll help Deedee. You get
in that kitchen and keep making sauce.
- 599. Well, Ed, how's that sauce-making
- 600. Oh, pretty good. Mr. Baily says
it's going to save Good Burger.
- 601. That's great.
- 602. Now, you do remember that it was my idea
- 603. to put the sauce on Good Burgers
in the first place, right?
- 604. Yeah, you should get
some of the money I receive.
- 605. I'm glad to hear you say that.
- 606. In fact, since we're going to be
in business together,
- 607. I thought that maybe
we should sign a little contract,
- 608. just to make our partnership "official."
- 609. Yeah, okay.
- 610. Mm.
- 611. Mm-hmm.
- 612. Mm... hmm.
- 613. Oh, oh, yeah.
- 614. Mm, mm.
- 615. Mm.
- 616. I know some of these words.
- 617. Ah. So, what does it all mean, Dexter?
- 618. Well, it's... it's quite simple, really.
- 619. Of all the money that Good Burger makes
off your sauce,
- 620. you get to keep 20%.
- 621. Cool? Okay.
- 622. And then I'll keep the other 80%,
- 623. so it works out cool for both of us.
- 624. Okay.
- 625. - There you go.
- Cool. All right.
- 626. Ed!
- 627. There must be 50 customers out there.
- 628. It's unbelievable.
- 629. What do you put in that sauce?
- 630. Well, you start off with a little
lemon juice and some ketchup...
- 631. Um, look, Dexter, I like you
as a friend and all, but it might...
- 632. - No. Listen to me carefully.
- 633. Do not tell anyone
the recipe to your sauce.
- 634. First, you start off
with a little lemon juice...
- 635. - Stop it! Stop talking!
- 636. Never tell anyone
the ingredients of your sauce.
- 637. Why?
- 638. You want to save Good Burger, don't you?
- 639. Oh, yeah. Good Burger's my life.
- 640. Well, then, you gotta keep
your sauce recipe a secret.
- 641. - All right?
- 642. - All right.
- Um, Dexter?
- 643. - Hmm?
- You're squishing my pancreas.
- 644. - Sorry.
- 645. Unbelievable.
- 646. Two days ago, we had Good Burger crushed.
- 647. Now look at 'em.
- 648. I think it's the sauce, boss.
- 649. Oh.
- 650. Duh. I know that.
- 651. You think Kurt's stupid?
- 652. Mm... Mm-mmm. Mm-mmm.
- 653. I want Good Burger out of business.
- 654. Go find out what's in that sauce.
- 655. I'll go get some and have it checked out.
- 656. Ed, here's your take for the day.
- 657. - Sixty-seven dollars.
- 658. Yay!
- 659. Thanks for the sauce, kid.
- 660. Mm!
- 661. Love ya!
- 662. Whoa!
- 663. Well, here you go, Ed.
- 664. You get to keep $13.
- 665. Whoa. That's almost $14.
- 666. Yeah, well, see you tomorrow.
- 667. Uh, hey, hey, Dex, uh, what you doing?
You want to hang out or something?
- 668. Uh, gee, I don't know.
I gotta go clean my room.
- 669. - I... I gotta...
- 670. - Sure. Let... Let's hang out.
- 671. Want to see my secret place?
- 672. That's not what I had in mind.
- 673. - Come on!
- All... All right. I get you.
- 674. This is my place.
- 675. This is where I come to think.
- 676. Well, I think.
- 677. That's funny, 'cause I never took you
for much of a thinker.
- 678. Oh, yeah, sure.
I think about all kind of things:
- 679. Good Burger...
- 680. squirrels...
- 681. cardboard boxes...
- 682. things that are sticky...
- 683. I'll bet you don't have one real problem.
- 684. Um, I got six toes on my left foot.
- 685. What kind of problems do you have?
- 686. Other than the ones you cause? Lots.
- 687. Most of them started
when I was a little kid.
- 688. That's when my dad
left me and my mom.
- 689. I must have lived in 15 places since then.
- 690. I remember the last time I saw my dad.
- 691. I was seven years old,
- 692. and for no reason at all,
he bought me this yo-yo.
- 693. It was so cool.
- 694. I mean, it wasn't just an ordinary yo-yo.
- 695. It had lights that lit up
when you yo-yoed it.
- 696. Red lights on one side,
and blue lights on the other.
- 697. And it made
this funky whistling noise too.
- 698. Wow. That sounds like quite a yo-yo.
- 699. You... you still got it?
- 700. No.
- 701. After a while, it stopped lighting up.
- 702. Then it quit making
that funky whistling noise.
- 703. Then I guess my mom just threw it away.
- 704. You know...
- 705. I don't even remember
what my dad looks like.
- 706. I don't remember
what my dad looks like either.
- 707. But at least I get to see him every day.
- 708. I give up. I'm going home.
- 709. Oh, h... hey, Dex.
- 710. Uh, thanks for hanging out with me.
- 711. It's no problem. See you tomorrow, buddy.
- 712. You... You mean it?
- 713. Mean what?
- 714. Well, I'm your buddy.
- 715. You... You called me your buddy.
- 716. Yeah, sure. I guess so.
- 717. See you tomorrow.
- 718. Dexter, you got a delivery.
- 719. You are going to freak.
- 720. Ooh!
- 721. Hey, Monique, um, check it.
- 722. I got a delivery to make.
You want to ride with me?
- 723. Oh, I want to go, I want to go.
- 724. Oh, yeah.
- 725. You can go, Ed.
- 726. Yay!
- 727. Oh, man.
- 728. Ed.
- 729. Ed, man, you gotta park the burger.
- 730. Huh.
- 731. - Watch it, Steve!
- Hey, hey!
- 732. Whoa!
- 733. Come on, man. The locker room's this way.
- 734. So, after scoring that amazing,
last-minute, game-winning shot,
- 735. and bringing your team all the way
to the NBA championship, how do you feel?
- 736. I feel hungry.
- 737. Delivery.
- 738. Shaq!
- 739. Oh, oh, oh!
- 740. Here's your Good Burger. Huh.
- 741. Little man,
I ordered tomatoes on this Good Burger.
- 742. - I don't see no tomatoes.
- Well, hang on. Uh.
- 743. Huh!
- 744. Consider yourself tomatoed.
- 745. - You're not like other people, are you?
- 746. Um, go... go on ahead, Shaq.
- 747. Take a bite of the Good Burger
and tell us how you like the Good Sauce.
- 748. Tastes good, tastes good.
- 749. You heard it here, folks.
- 750. Shaquille O'Neal,
a man who enjoys good food.
- 751. Huh! Huh! Look, Dex, we're on live TV!
- 752. Oh, welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 753. Can I take your order?
- 754. Huh. Whoa.
- 755. I've never been on TV before.
- 756. Whoa. Hey.
- 757. I'm sick of these pukes. Shut up!
- 758. You're not so fast
with the trash talk now, are you, huh?
- 759. You got him that time, bro.
- 760. Yeah, but if you hadn't noticed,
Good Burger is still in business.
- 761. Well, what are we supposed to do about it?
- 762. Our burgers are already twice
the size of theirs.
- 763. - Kitchen.
- Yes, sir?
- 764. Make our burgers bigger.
- 765. Bigger? But they're already...
- 766. Bigger! Bigger!
- 767. Now, let's see Good Burger go against
burgers three times the size of their own.
- 768. Great.
- 769. But what about the Ed sauce?
- 770. Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 771. Can I take your order?
- 772. You all right, bro?
- 773. Hey, hey, hey.
- 774. I know you.
- 775. You're the dude from Mondo Burger.
- 776. Correct-a-mundo. Kurt Bozwell.
- 777. No, no, no. I'm Ed.
- 778. Can I give you a lift, Ed?
- 779. Oh, I don't know, dude. I weigh about 150.
- 780. Just get in the car, huh?
- 781. - Oh, car?
- 782. Oh, wait a minute. Wait a minute.
- 783. Uh-oh. Uh-oh. Uh!
- 784. Ed, I'm going to cut right to the chase.
- 785. You have been working at Good Burger now
for, like, what, three years?
- 786. And your manager still only pays you
five bucks an hour, man.
- 787. Really? Cool! Huh.
- 788. Well, five bucks an hour's cool.
- 789. How does... ten bucks sound?
- 790. Ten bucks.
- 791. I don't know.
- 792. It sounds sort of like...
- 793. I want you to bail on Good Burger,
- 794. and I want you to come
and work for me at Mondo Burger.
- 795. You make your sauce for Kurt.
- 796. - Who's Kurt?
- I'm Kurt.
- 797. - I'm Ed.
- I'm aware!
- 798. You said you were Kurt.
- 799. Well, uh, thanks for the ride.
- 800. Whenever you're ready to come
and work for me, you say the word.
- 801. - Okay.
- 802. What were you doing in Kurt's car?
- 803. Oh, you know,
just pushing buttons and hanging out. Huh.
- 804. What'd he say to you?
- 805. Something about working at Mondo Burger.
- 806. I think he likes me.
- 807. Ed! That diphthong doesn't like you!
- 808. He just wants to use you.
- 809. Oh, well, that's not "natural."
- 810. No. He wants your sauce.
- 811. Look, don't tell him the sauce recipe,
- 812. Because if you do,
Good Burger's going to be in big trouble.
- 813. - Okay. Cool.
- All right.
- 814. - Now let's get to work.
- All right.
- 815. Um, Dex...
- 816. Um, I got you something.
- 817. Huh.
- 818. What? What is this?
- 819. It's a yo-yo.
- 820. I bought it with the $13 you gave me.
- 821. It lights up and flickers and everything,
- 822. just like the one your dad gave you.
- 823. Why'd you get this for me?
- 824. 'Cause we're buds. Huh.
- 825. Huh. Yeah. Huh.
- 826. What's with this dude?
- 827. He doesn't want to work at Mondo Burger.
- 828. If you ask me, the guy's a few tacos short
of a combination plate.
- 829. I don't care.
Now, Kurt's going to get his sauce.
- 830. I didn't come this far to let some tired
crap shack like Good Burger get in my way.
- 831. Bring in Roxanne.
- 832. If anyone can get the sauce
out of Ed... she can.
- 833. Excuse me.
- 834. Hello?
- 835. Uh, welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 836. Can I take your order? Huh.
- 837. No, thanks.
- 838. I just came here to see you, Ed.
- 839. I'm Roxanne.
- 840. Oh!
- 841. Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 842. Can I take your order? Huh.
- 843. You are so hot.
- 844. Oh, well, I often sweat at work. Huh.
- 845. So, you hungry?
- 846. Yes, I am hungry...
- 847. but not for food.
- 848. I'm hungry for you.
- 849. Oh, well... Well, I'm not edible.
- 850. How would you like
to go on date tomorrow night?
- 851. With who?
- 852. Me, silly.
- 853. Huh. Me silly, too.
- 854. No.
- 855. I meant that you and I
should go out together tomorrow night.
- 856. Want to?
- 857. Oh, okay. Cool. Huh.
- 858. Awesome.
- 859. Here's my address. I'll see you at 8:00.
- 860. I don't believe what I just saw.
- 861. Who? Elvis?
- 862. No, a beautiful girl just strode in here
and asked you on a date.
- 863. - Oh, I know. Hey, want to come?
- Oh, no. Three's a crowd, man.
- 864. Oh, well, just bring a date.
- 865. Hey, why don't you ask Monique?
- 866. I... I don't think so.
- 867. Now, you know you like her.
- 868. How can I not like her?
I mean, she's smart, funny, beautiful...
- 869. and cuddly.
- 870. Well, then just ask her out.
- 871. No.
- 872. Aw, what, you chicken?
- 873. I'm not a chicken.
- 874. Are too.
- 875. Dexter's a chicken!
- 876. Chicken! Moo!
- 877. Moo! Oh!
- 878. I'm not a chicken.
- 879. I don't think she wants to waste her time
going out with me, that's all.
- 880. Moo!
- 881. Chickens...
- 882. Chickens don't moo, man.
- 883. They cluck.
- 884. Hey, Monique,
we're all going out tomorrow night.
- 885. - You want to be Dexter's date?
- Look, man, I told you...
- 886. I'd love to.
- 887. I... I knew she'd say yes.
- 888. Moo!
- 889. Yeah, corn dogs!
- 890. - Your chair, madam.
- Why, thank you, Dexter.
- 891. Your chair. Huh!
- 892. Um, is your butt okay?
- 893. It's fine. Thank you.
- 894. It's okay, people!
- 895. Her butt is fine!
- 896. Huh.
- 897. - Mmm! That's a great corn dog.
- 898. I wonder how they get the weenie
into the corny exterior? Huh.
- 899. A question that's plagued mankind
- 900. You know what'd go great
on these corn dogs?
- 901. Um... a turtleneck?
- 902. No, silly. Some of your sauce.
- 903. I just love your sauce.
- 904. How do you make it?
- 905. I'm dying to know.
- 906. Well, first you start off with some
ketchup and some lemon juice...
- 907. Ow!
- 908. Oops.
- 909. Oh, what's the matter? Is it your butt?
- 910. - No.
- 911. Um...
- 912. Wha... What do you say we start putting?
- 913. Ooh. I get to go first.
- 914. All right. Word.
- 915. Come on, Roxanne.
- 916. Ed, can't we just go somewhere
and be alone?
- 917. What for?
- 918. Well, maybe we could talk.
- 919. Or maybe get to know each other
a little better.
- 920. Now doesn't that sound like more fun
than miniature golf?
- 921. No! Come on.
- 922. Oh. So close, yet so far.
- 923. My turn. Excuse me. Thank you very much.
- 924. All righty.
- 925. Oh.
- 926. Okay, yeah.
- 927. All right. All right.
- 928. Oh, oh.
- 929. Mm-mmm.
- 930. So, uh, is this your first time?
- 931. - Uh-huh, keep talking.
- 932. Huh. Okay, my turn.
- 933. Huh.
- 934. Fore!
- 935. Your turn.
- 936. Then when I was six,
I said my first words.
- 937. My mom thinks it was "trousers,"
but I think it was "tweezers."
- 938. Then I went to camp
and fell down a sand dune...
- 939. Ed... Ed!
- 940. She's still unconscious, bro.
- 941. Oh.
- 942. What happened?
- 943. Your head hit my golf ball.
- 944. Then you went sleepy-bye.
- 945. Um... Monique, you want to take a walk?
- 946. Sure.
- 947. Wait, wait, wait.
What am I supposed to do?
- 948. Hello!
- 949. Hello.
- 950. What... What am I supposed to do?
- 951. Ed... I think Roxanne can, uh,
help you figure something out.
- 952. So, Ed... what do you want to do?
- 953. Well, I always wanted to shave a Martian.
- 954. Got a Martian? Huh!
- 955. Here you go.
- 956. Thank you.
- 957. So, uh, you like me?
- 958. Of course.
- 959. So, uh... you like me?
- 960. Are you kidding?
- 961. I liked you from the first time I saw you,
right off the bat.
- 962. But I guess it was the same
for you too, huh?
- 963. No, actually, I thought you were
self-centered and obnoxious.
- 964. Well, so much for my self-esteem.
- 965. I changed my mind, didn't I?
- 966. Yes, you did. How come?
- 967. Ed.
- 968. Excuse me?
- 969. Ed thinks you're a really great guy.
- 970. He's always talking about
what a good friend you are to him...
- 971. and what a nice and caring person you are.
- 972. Really? Ed said all that?
- 973. Mm-hmm.
- 974. Ed is the sweetest,
most genuine person I've ever met.
- 975. And, uh, anybody he likes that much...
- 976. can't be all bad.
- 977. Look at me, Ed.
- 978. I'm looking.
- 979. What do you see?
- 980. That big red lump on your forehead
where the golf ball hit you.
- 981. Look into my eyes, Ed.
- 982. Ed?
- 983. Tell me how you make your sauce,
- 984. and I'll give you anything you want.
- 985. Uh, whatcha got?
- 986. For starters... how about this?
- 987. Oh, no!
- 988. Ooh!
- 989. Sorry. You surprised me.
- 990. Can... can you breathe?
- 991. I quit!
- 992. I'm guessing
she didn't get the sauce recipe.
- 993. I'm aware.
- 994. Hello. My name is Connie Muldoon.
- 995. I'm hosting a family reunion,
and my oven has run amok!
- 996. - Huh.
- I think it's the heat actuator.
- 997. Anyhoo, I'd like to order,
uh, three Good Meals,
- 998. four Junior Good Meals
and a 17-piece order of Good Chunks.
- 999. On two of the Junior Good Meals, I need to
substitute the Good Cookies for Good Pies.
- 1000. Now don't fret if that's extra.
I'll pony up the overage.
- 1001. On the regular Good Meals,
- 1002. I need two Good Burgers to have ketchup,
mayo, mustard, lettuce, tomato, no onion.
- 1003. I've got an interview this afternoon.
- 1004. That takes care of everyone
but Uncle Leslie, who doesn't eat meat,
- 1005. but, he does eat dairy, so I don't get it.
- 1006. Let's get Leslie a Good Chickwich,
Good Fries and a Good Root Beer.
- 1007. All to go. But I would like to
have my beverage while I wait.
- 1008. Now, total me up!
- 1009. Guess who.
- 1010. Hi, Dexter.
- 1011. Hey. What you doing?
- 1012. Getting ready for work.
- 1013. Oh, cool, cool.
- 1014. Um, listen,
since we had such a nice time last night,
- 1015. uh, I thought that
maybe we could do it again tonight.
- 1016. I don't think so.
- 1017. Okay. Tomorrow night, then?
- 1018. No.
- 1019. Well, maybe this weekend?
- 1020. Maybe not.
- 1021. Okay.
- 1022. Who are you,
and what have done with the real Monique?
- 1023. Oh, she's right here.
- 1024. It's just that now she knows
the real Dexter.
- 1025. Come again?
- 1026. - You forgot your jacket last night.
- Oh. Thank you.
- 1027. And this fell out of the pocket.
- 1028. Oh, um... this?
- 1029. This is just, all it is...
- 1030. All... All it is...
- 1031. Right, it's just the contract
you had Ed sign.
- 1032. You know, the one where
you take most of his money,
- 1033. the money he's supposed
to get for his sauce?
- 1034. No... yeah.
- 1035. But, look, I was just trying...
- 1036. You know, I can't believe
that you would do something like that
- 1037. to someone who trusts you.
- 1038. How can you take advantage
of a sweet person like Ed?
- 1039. And after he got you a job?
- 1040. It ain't even like that. I only wanted...
- 1041. Oh, I know what you wanted.
- 1042. You're not Ed's friend.
- 1043. You're just using him
to scam a little cash on the side.
- 1044. It must feel really good.
- 1045. - Babe...
- Oh, but don't worry.
- 1046. I'm not going to tell Ed
that you're cheating him.
- 1047. Why not?
- 1048. Because it would hurt him too much.
- 1049. Punk.
- 1050. Mm!
- 1051. There you are, Ed.
- 1052. Um, can I sit here?
- 1053. On my lap?
- 1054. No, man.
I... I'll just sit down right next to you.
- 1055. All right, look, Ed,
I don't know how to say this.
- 1056. Oh, you just go...
- 1057. "This."
- 1058. No, um, I...
I'm talking about this contract.
- 1059. What is it, boy?
- 1060. Oh, wha... What?
- 1061. Four clowns?
- 1062. What? Their car's broken down?
- 1063. They're in trouble?
- 1064. Man, that dog is not talking to you.
- 1065. W... wait, hang on.
- 1066. He's trying to tell us there's four clowns
stuck somewhere and their car broke down.
- 1067. Where, boy? Where?
- 1068. Ed, there are no clowns.
- 1069. Man, that dog is just hungry.
- 1070. Oh, well, maybe we should feed him.
- 1071. Here, have a Mondo Burger.
- 1072. Oh. He's not eating it.
- 1073. Well, what's wrong?
- 1074. I don't know.
- 1075. - He definitely looks hungry though.
- 1076. Well, here.
- 1077. Try a Good Burger.
- 1078. Would you look at that?
- 1079. See?
- 1080. I told you there was something wrong
with Mondo Burger.
- 1081. He knows it, don't you, boy?
- 1082. He definitely senses
something he doesn't like.
- 1083. What do you think it could be?
- 1084. I don't know.
- 1085. Let's find out.
- 1086. Where is that dang dog?
- 1087. Excuse me, ladies, may I help you?
- 1088. Could you kindly point us in the direction
of the little girls' room?
- 1089. Yes, ma'am. The ladies room is just
on the other side of the restaurant.
- 1090. I'll show you.
- 1091. - Oh, get your hands off of me!
- 1092. - Ma'am, I'm just trying to help.
- I don't need your... Oh!
- 1093. Oh! Oh!
- 1094. Water! Water! I need water!
- 1095. Whoo! Water! Oh!
- 1096. Water! Ooh!
- 1097. Water! Oh! Water! Oh!
- 1098. Okay, I'll be right back.
- 1099. Water! Water, water, water!
- 1100. Whoo! Oh, oh.
- 1101. - All right, let's go.
- Hey, what about your water?
- 1102. Would you just come on?
- 1103. H... Hey, what's that stuff
they're dropping in the burgers?
- 1104. I don't know.
- 1105. But I bet that's what's making
those burgers grow so big.
- 1106. We should get some
of that stuff for Good Burger.
- 1107. No, man,
stuff like that's gotta be illegal.
- 1108. It is illegal.
- 1109. - Whoo!
- 1110. Triampathol is way illegal.
- 1111. But I tell you what.
- 1112. It sure makes burgers nice and "enormo."
- 1113. Yeah, that's all well and good,
- 1114. but what happens
to all those nice, innocent people
- 1115. when they eat your "enormo" burgers?
- 1116. Uh-oh.
- 1117. Don't care, ladies.
- 1118. Ooh! Uh...
- 1119. Yeah, yeah, laugh it up. Uh-huh.
- 1120. But when those people find out you're
putting illegal stuff in their meat,
- 1121. you're going to find yourself in jail.
- 1122. That is why nobody outside this kitchen
is going to find out.
- 1123. What do you expect us to do,
keep our mouths shut?
- 1124. No. I'll keep your mouths shut.
- 1125. Ed, run!
- 1126. Okay, hot pants.
Now, I'm tired of playing games.
- 1127. I want to know what's in your sauce.
- 1128. Well, you can forget it.
- 1129. You're not going to get Ed's sauce.
- 1130. I want to know what's in your sauce.
- 1131. Dude, you need a Tic Tac.
- 1132. Ha-ha!
- 1133. That coils it. You guys are grass.
- 1134. What are we going to do with them?
- 1135. Get our pal Wade on the phone.
- 1136. Demented Hills?
- 1137. Hey, all right, yeah.
Hey, easy, man, easy.
- 1138. Yeah, all right. Uh-huh.
See, you think you're strong.
- 1139. You'll never be
half the man your mama was.
- 1140. Hey, man, you better let me go!
- 1141. You too!
- 1142. Hey, man, open this door!
- 1143. I ain't... I'm not going to tell you again!
- 1144. All right,
maybe I'll tell you one more time.
- 1145. Open this door, please? Oh.
- 1146. Look, Dex, the walls are padded!
Look what I can do!
- 1147. I don't get it. I... I just don't get it.
- 1148. Where could they be?
- 1149. I'm really worried, you guys.
- 1150. Hi.
- 1151. Uh, huh... Hi.
- 1152. I'm a psychopath.
- 1153. I'm Ed.
- 1154. Have small space aliens
ever landed in your brain
- 1155. and told you to break into the zoo
and free the kangaroos?
- 1156. Not that I recall.
- 1157. Do you think I'm cute?
- 1158. Sure.
- 1159. What's cute about me?
- 1160. Um... your head.
- 1161. You have a cute head too.
- 1162. Well, I try to keep it nice.
- 1163. So, what you in for?
- 1164. I got in trouble for breaking into the zoo
and freeing all the kangaroos.
- 1165. Oh.
- 1166. My name is Heather.
- 1167. Really? My mom's name is Heather.
- 1168. Really?
- 1169. No.
- 1170. I like you, Ed.
- 1171. Oh.
- 1172. Uh... go fish.
- 1173. Would you stop eating the cards?
- 1174. And quit poking me. Are you crazy?
- 1175. Man!
- 1176. I gotta play cards with these folk?
- 1177. Just quit it!
- 1178. You're nasty!
- 1179. Ah, hey, dude.
- 1180. Hey, they gave me a jacket just like that.
- 1181. Need some help?
- 1182. Huh! Okay.
- 1183. He's loose! Look out!
- 1184. Goodness gracious,
he's killing Sidney!
- 1185. Open it.
- 1186. There's the fridge.
Go get the sauce, dudes.
- 1187. Got it.
- 1188. What's going on in here?
- 1189. Stop waving that dang light in my face.
- 1190. - Who are you?
- Your mama. Who are you?
- 1191. Relax. It's the old guy that works here.
- 1192. - What are you doing here this late?
- Sleeping, till you woke my butt up.
- 1193. What's that junk
you're pouring into our sauce?
- 1194. Shut up, old man.
- 1195. Don't be rude to the elderly.
- 1196. The old man asked us a question.
- 1197. Now, it's called shark poison,
- 1198. and it's going to make all your little
Good Burger customers very, very sick.
- 1199. So sick that I doubt
anybody will ever want to eat here again.
- 1200. I'm calling the cops.
- 1201. You're not calling anyone.
- 1202. In you go. Join your buddies.
- 1203. Otis?
- 1204. Otis, you came to visit, huh?
- 1205. Oh, I'm fine, and you?
- 1206. Help me get him out of this!
- 1207. Do I look like I came to visit?
- 1208. Where am I? What's going on?
- 1209. They kidnapped us.
Why'd they bring you here?
- 1210. 'Cause I caught those little Mondo brats
dumping shark poison in our sauce.
- 1211. Shark poison?
- 1212. Wow, why do they want to harm
those innocent sharks?
- 1213. Will you forget about the sharks?
- 1214. That stuff's going to harm
- 1215. Can you get to a phone?
- 1216. There's no chance.
We gotta get out of this place.
- 1217. - What time is it?
- I'll tell you.
- 1218. It's 6:00 a.m. Good Burger opens at 10:00.
- 1219. That means we only got four hours
to warn them.
- 1220. But how are we going to get out of here?
- 1221. You just let me handle that part.
- 1222. Good morning, patients.
- 1223. It's medication time.
- 1224. I'll be back in ten minutes
with your various prescriptions.
- 1225. Ooh, that music sucks.
- 1226. Yeah, it does.
- 1227. Well, hang on. Huh.
- 1228. Hey, dude, I'll be right back.
- 1229. Where you going? Ed? Ed?
- 1230. Um, Ed? Hey, I don't think
you should be touching the knob on the...
- 1231. on the radio dial.
- 1232. Huh, huh.
- 1233. Um...
- 1234. Come on. Dance with me.
- 1235. Come on, huh. Feel it?
- 1236. Come on, everybody.
- 1237. Yeah, let's have some fun! Yeah!
- 1238. Get on up! Yeah!
- 1239. Yeah, cool!
- 1240. Hey, check out the kooks.
- 1241. Aren't they something?
- 1242. How y'all doing?
- 1243. I bet y'all got some moves, huh?
- 1244. No, I... I really couldn't do that.
- 1245. Yeah, I'm not very good at that.
- 1246. Oh, come on, now. You know you...
- 1247. It's against regulations.
- 1248. See? Bobbin' your head.
- 1249. Hey, ho, hey, ho...
- 1250. Come on, y'all. Let's party.
- 1251. Let's go.
- 1252. We gotta get out. Go, go, go, out!
- 1253. Come on. Come on.
- 1254. Oh.
- 1255. Easy.
- 1256. In here.
- 1257. Phew!
- 1258. I think I picked a bad room.
- 1259. Just don't make any sudden moves.
- 1260. - What's up, dude? Huh! Give me five!
- 1261. - On the black-hand side. Huh, yeah! Cool!
- 1262. Leave it to you to make friends
with a vicious psychopath.
- 1263. Attention! Seal all exit doors.
- 1264. There is an escape attempt in progress.
- 1265. Seal all exit doors.
- 1266. - Can we open any of these windows?
- Uh-uh, you can't.
- 1267. They're hermetically sealed and made
of triple-thick bulletproof glass.
- 1268. Mister huge scary man,
can you help me open one of these windows?
- 1269. Cool. Go ahead, man. Do your thing.
- 1270. What you think you doing? Oh, mercy.
- 1271. I'm trying to break a window!
That's all, man!
- 1272. Thank you!
- 1273. - Hey! Try this one!
- They're coming. You two better hurry.
- 1274. You don't gotta tell me twice.
- 1275. Whoa.
- 1276. Ed... hurry!
- 1277. All right.
- 1278. But before I go, I just want to tell you,
- 1279. you're the nicest, prettiest psychopath
I've ever met.
- 1280. You are so sweet.
- 1281. Get off of me!
- 1282. Would you... get up?
- 1283. All right. That way.
- 1284. Come on.
- 1285. - I'll check the north wall!
- All right!
- 1286. All right, come on. This way.
- 1287. - Ooh.
- Here's one for you.
- 1288. And a vanilla pop for you.
- 1289. And an ice cream sandwich
and a chocolate pop and another...
- 1290. Hey, what are you doing?
- 1291. - Stealing your truck.
- Yeah, we'll bring it back.
- 1292. Come on!
- 1293. Huh.
- 1294. Oh, ice cream tunes!
- 1295. Will you turn that off?
- 1296. Ice cream man! Hey, ice cream man!
- 1297. Oh, sorry. No ice cream for you today.
- 1298. Gotta go. Gotta get back to Good Burger.
- 1299. Oh...
- 1300. Good Burger's about to open, man.
- 1301. We gotta get there and make sure
nobody eats that poison sauce.
- 1302. Man, they're gaining on us!
- 1303. Whoa, ice cream cones! Look!
- 1304. I got Funky Pops, Monstersicles,
and Lemon Juice Pops! Huh!
- 1305. Ed, this is no time
for frozen treats, all right?
- 1306. Yeah, but...
- 1307. Wait. Wait. Give me one.
- 1308. - Oh, here you go.
- 1309. - What was that?
- 1310. I think it's a Fudgsicle.
- 1311. Give me some more.
- 1312. Get out of here!
- 1313. Yeah!
- 1314. Have some vanilla!
- 1315. Take that! Huh!
- 1316. And a little bit of that! Huh!
- 1317. Have some raspberry sorbet!
- 1318. How do you like me now?
- 1319. I'm a dude throwing ice cream!
- 1320. There's vanilla! Yeah!
- 1321. Take some chocolate! Yeah! Fudge!
- 1322. Oh! Yeah, there you go, baby!
- 1323. Oh...
- 1324. Yeah, they're going to have you
on This Old Homey.
- 1325. - Nice box, Wheat.
- 1326. I can't see. I can't see!
- 1327. No! No!
- 1328. Watch it, fellas! Stop!
- 1329. Whew!
- 1330. Look out! Look out!
- 1331. Oh, no! Come on!
- 1332. Whoo! Lost 'em.
- 1333. Hi. Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 1334. Can I take your order?
- 1335. I'll have a Good Burger with extra sauce.
- 1336. Oh! That sounds delightful.
- 1337. I'll have the same thing.
- 1338. Better step on it.
- 1339. Whoa!
- 1340. Here's your order:
two Good Burgers, extra sauce.
- 1341. Thank you.
- 1342. Oh, poo. I wanted mustard.
- 1343. Ed, hurry!
Don't let anyone eat a Good Burger.
- 1344. Come on, Otis.
- 1345. No!
- 1346. Get him off of me.
- 1347. What's going on? What the...
- 1348. Ed! Ed! Ed! What are you doing?
- 1349. Ed, get off! Ed, off the elderly.
- 1350. Ed!
- 1351. Ed, Ed, are you okay?
- 1352. - What happened?
- I just tackled some old lady.
- 1353. - All right, Ed! Way to go.
- 1354. Excuse me, would one of you two
mind telling me why this is a good thing?
- 1355. This is why.
Mondo Burger poisoned our sauce.
- 1356. How could Mondo Burger poison our sauce?
- 1357. We'll explain it to you later.
- 1358. Right now, just keep everyone
from eating that sauce, and call the cops.
- 1359. Come on, Ed.
- 1360. - Where are we going?
- To get a can of Triampathol.
- 1361. - What for?
- 1362. Oh, okay.
- 1363. I need a hot Jacuzzi.
- 1364. - Shall I ring?
- 1365. You can't just walk up there and ring
the bell and say, "Howdy-do, neighbor."
- 1366. We gotta find a way
to sneak into the kitchen somehow.
- 1367. I got an idea. Huh.
- 1368. Follow me.
- 1369. Wh... Where are you going?
- 1370. Oh, dear. Be careful.
- 1371. Maybe you should... Oh, I don't know if...
- 1372. Whoo!
- 1373. Shouldn't you have a harness or some rope?
- 1374. Come on! It's easy!
- 1375. Yeah, easy for you!
- 1376. Dang!
- 1377. Gotta climb on the truck.
- 1378. I don't even know the person
that owns this truck.
- 1379. - And I gotta do my thing when I can get...
- Whoa. Yeah. Now...
- 1380. All right, now jump on that pipe thingy.
- 1381. Just a minute... I...
- 1382. Whoo!
- 1383. See?
- 1384. Oh, I'm just...
- 1385. All right. You got it.
- 1386. Got what? I'm swinging from a dang pipe.
- 1387. Mama?
- 1388. Whew!
- 1389. Ed.
- 1390. Ed.
- 1391. - Ed!
- Over here!
- 1392. Over here! Come on!
- 1393. What are you doing in the straw?
- 1394. Well, it's right over the kitchen.
I can see it.
- 1395. Come on!
- 1396. - How do expect me to get up there?
- Oh, it's easy.
- 1397. You just jump on the burger,
jump on the fry,
- 1398. and then you hop on the cup,
and then shimmy up the straw.
- 1399. What is this, American Gladiators?
- 1400. Come on!
- 1401. All right.
- 1402. Can't believe
this man got me climbing on a straw.
- 1403. Ooh!
- 1404. Wow. Good Burger looks so small
from up here.
- 1405. Ed?
- 1406. Ed! Ed, are you in there?
- 1407. Here, take my hand.
- 1408. Ed? Ed!
- 1409. Whee!
- 1410. - Again! Again! That was cool!
- Shh! Listen, listen.
- 1411. I'm gonna go into that kitchen.
- 1412. I want you to count to ten and come in
and get a can of that chemical
- 1413. and hightail it back to Good Burger,
- 1414. - All right. Okay.
- All right.
- 1415. One...
- 1416. two... three...
- 1417. Hey, everybody!
- 1418. - What's happening?
- How'd you get here?
- 1419. Ooh! Look at this fancy kitchen.
- 1420. You know, Mama never had one of these
with the electronic numbers.
- 1421. - We had to turn the knobs...
- Let's get him!
- 1422. Wait for the little ding...
- 1423. If I were you...
- 1424. I wouldn't come any closer.
- 1425. Get him.
- 1426. Get him! Come on!
- 1427. Come on, you guys.
- 1428. Let's go! Let's go!
- 1429. Ooh!
- 1430. Go! Around the other way!
- 1431. All right, punk... the game is over.
- 1432. Yeah. Your game is over.
- 1433. Because right now, my man Ed
is on his way down to the police station
- 1434. with a can of your illegal Triampathol.
- 1435. Ha!
- 1436. Hey, Dex! Got it! Huh.
- 1437. - Get it!
- Give me that.
- 1438. Oh!
- 1439. Nice try, dudes.
- 1440. But you mess with Kurt,
and you go in the grinder.
- 1441. - Here you go, boss.
- Thanks, homes.
- 1442. This can's empty.
- 1443. What an idiot.
- 1444. Stole an empty can!
- 1445. Ed, you stole a empty can?
- 1446. It wasn't empty when I found it.
- 1447. - What's going on?
- I don't know.
- 1448. - The kitchen! Go!
- Come on!
- 1449. Come on!
- 1450. Come on, Ed. Let's go!
- 1451. Grill! We gotta stop the grill!
- 1452. Oh...
- 1453. Let's get out of here!
- 1454. Must be a shift change.
- 1455. Huh?
- 1456. No!
- 1457. Why?
- 1458. Why?
- 1459. What have I done?
- 1460. What,
are you going to put cuffs on me, huh?
- 1461. What...
- 1462. Relax, sir, it's going to be okay.
Tell me if these are too tight, all right?
- 1463. You don't understand!
But none of this is my fault, okay?
- 1464. - I mean...
- I don't know.
- 1465. - Hey, let's go help 'em out. Huh.
- 1466. Listen, I can explain everything.
- 1467. This is all just a big misunderstanding.
- 1468. I don't understand.
I don't know what happened.
- 1469. Oh, sure you do.
- 1470. Why don't you go on ahead
and tell your little police friend
- 1471. that you made your big Beefy Burgers
all big and beefy
- 1472. by using illegal food additives.
- 1473. - Is that true?
- No! He's lying! You're lying!
- 1474. You're full of crap!
- 1475. Well, why don't we just check these out,
and we'll see who's lying.
- 1476. - I think you better come with us.
- Man, you're out of your minds.
- 1477. You're crazy, man!
- 1478. - You know who I am? Huh?
- Yeah, I know, I know.
- 1479. - Bye-bye.
- Hey, hey.
- 1480. when you mess with Good Burger...
- 1481. you go in the grinder!
- 1482. Aw.
- 1483. You enjoy prison now.
- 1484. - Excuse me for a second.
- 1485. Mr. Wheat.
- 1486. - I'm gonna fix it. I can fix it.
- I came to have a couple words with you...
- 1487. - I can fix it.
- Uh, Mr. Wheat?
- 1488. I don't have a lot of time,
but I do got a couple words for you.
- 1489. Look here.
- 1490. Here's about half of the money
that I owe you for your car.
- 1491. I guess I'll have the other half
by the end of the summer.
- 1492. You enjoy your car!
- 1493. - Bye-bye, now.
- I'll give you some money.
- 1494. Help me out.
Just help me get the burger off.
- 1495. - Whoo! Come on, Ed.
- 1496. So, you poured that stuff in that meat,
- 1497. Huh, I had to.
- 1498. - You had to?
- 1499. See, I knew if I took the can,
- 1500. there was a good chance
I'd get caught. Huh.
- 1501. Then I thought, even if I did take
the Triampathol to the proper authorities,
- 1502. huh, Kurt would hire some
- 1503. who would dispute any charges
brought against him or Mondo Burger
- 1504. by manipulating the legal system.
- 1505. And the way that America's court system
is congested these days,
- 1506. it would have taken months
to convict him of anything.
- 1507. So then I thought,
I'll take the matters into my own hands
- 1508. and just pour the Triampathol
into the meat supply
- 1509. and let Mondo Burger be a victim
of its own foul play.
- 1510. Oh, wait, wait, wait, wait.
- 1511. You thought of all that?
- 1512. Yeah, sure.
- 1513. I'm not stupid. Huh.
- 1514. Well, look, Ed,
about this contract, man...
- 1515. What do you say we just... forget it?
- 1516. Wait, y... you don't want to be partners?
- 1517. Well, no. See...
- 1518. Is it because I'm Black?
- 1519. No, it's not because you're...
- 1520. 'Cause I'm... All right, look, forget it.
- 1521. All right, we can be partners,
but the money is yours, all right?
- 1522. All of it.
- 1523. So, we're still buddies?
- 1524. Oh, you know it.
- 1525. Cool. Huh.
- 1526. - Um, Dexter?
- 1527. I... I just want to say that, well,
I... I'm really going to miss you...
- 1528. a lot.
- 1529. And, um...
- 1530. I will always remember you, Dexter Reed,
- 1531. in my thoughts and in my heart.
- 1532. Goodbye, my friend!
- 1533. Uh, Ed?
- 1534. Um, Ed?
- 1535. I'm not going anywhere, man.
- 1536. Oh.
- 1537. That's right, baby, yeah!
- 1538. Here come the heroes!
- 1539. Let's hear it for the man
who saved Good Burger, huh? Yeah!
- 1540. Go, Ed!
- 1541. Oh!
- 1542. - Ed, Ed, Ed, Ed...
- What? What? What? What? What?
- 1543. Come on. What? Come on.
- 1544. Come on.
- 1545. Aw! Aw!
- 1546. - Speech!
- Yeah, speech!
- 1547. Yeah, come on, Ed, say something.
- 1548. Well, I guess there's
only way thing left to say.
- 1549. Huh.
- 1550. Welcome to Good Burger,
home of the Good Burger.
- 1551. Can I take your order?
- 1552. Whoa, huh, whoa.
- 1553. Wh... What are we doing now?
- 1554. Oh, huh, we're breaking it down.
- 1555. Huh. Yeah!
- 1556. Huh, yeah, huh. Go on!
- 1557. Rock on, dude, ha-ha. Whoa! Whoa!
- 1558. Ed and Less Than Jake, huh.
- 1559. Uh, uh, uh, no?