- 1. I know you don't smoke weed.
- 2. I know this.
- 3. But I'm gonna get you high today.
- 4. Because it's Friday.
- 5. You ain't got no job.
- 6. And you ain't got shit to do.
- 7. Dang, he at it again.
- 8. My daddy caught him trying to break
in to my house two days ago.
- 9. - And beat him down.
- For real?
- 10. Mama.
- 11. Ha, you little rat bastards.
- 12. Gotta start the day off right, man.
- 13. Give me the two-piece special,
lots of hot sauce.
- 14. And all the fries you can give me.
- 15. Thank you. Thank you.
- 16. For most people, Friday's just a day
before the weekend.
- 17. But after this Friday,
neighborhood will never be the same.
- 18. Shit.
- 19. - What's up?
- Good morning.
- 20. Are you prepared for Jehovah's return?
- 21. Because if you not,
I have a pamphlet here that—
- 22. Well, fuck you.
- 23. Half-dead motherfucker.
- 24. Come on, sister.
- 25. Dana.
- 26. - What?
- Do me a favor.
- 27. What, Craig?
- 28. Hook me up with Debbie.
- 29. No.
- 30. - Why not?
- Because she about to graduate.
- 31. She ain't got no time
to be messing with you.
- 32. Come on, Dana.
- 33. No.
- 34. Plus, Joi will kick your ass anyway.
- 35. Joi ain't gonna do a goddamn thing.
- 36. Craig, get out of my room.
- 37. Shut up.
- 38. You need to be up anyway.
- 39. - What time is it?
- 40. For real? Damn.
- 41. Yeah.
- 42. I got you.
- 43. I got you, baby.
- 44. All right.
- 45. Damn.
- 46. Ain't nothing in this house.
- 47. Shit.
- 48. Every time I come in the kitchen,
you in the kitchen...
- 49. in the goddamn refrigerator...
- 50. eating up all the food.
- 51. All the chicken.
- 52. All the pig feet.
- 53. You ate my dinner. My mashed potatoes.
- 54. And the good old gravy I like,
the biscuits I like to sop that gravy.
- 55. You ate all that up.
- 56. You drink up the milk,
don't care what kind of milk it is.
- 57. You don't care, 2 percent,
3 percent, buttermilk.
- 58. Patent milk, pull the cow on
a patent milk can, I bet you eat that too.
- 59. What's wrong with you?
All I have is my grapes.
- 60. You gonna eat up all my grapes.
- 61. - Man—
- Now, when I went to bed last night...
- 62. didn't I tell you to take out the trash?
- 63. Yeah.
- 64. So why didn't you do it?
- 65. - I fell asleep.
- I wish you was sleeping now.
- 66. I'd knock your head with a left hook...
- 67. make your ass wake you up
and take out that damn trash.
- 68. Hey, hey, hey. What are you doing?
- 69. I'm throwing this away.
We ain't even got no milk.
- 70. You better eat that damn cereal.
You ain't got no damn milk, goddamn bitch.
- 71. When I was coming up, we didn't have
milk, cereal, a bowl to eat in.
- 72. Spoon, fork and knife.
- 73. No napkins or nothing.
- 74. You do like this.
And put your hands like this.
- 75. - You ever do that?
- 76. Have you ever had government cheese?
- 77. - Craig, government cheese, you had some?
- 78. Big stinking government cheese.
Couldn't take a dump for two weeks.
- 79. Eat it on the 4th, by the 18th,
everybody trying to get to the bathrooms.
- 80. I wanna eat some of them chitlins,
I love pig feet.
- 81. The barbecue pig feet were gone.
You got grease all over your mouth.
- 82. I had a sweet potato pie,
you ate the pie.
- 83. Left me that little plastic thing there.
You ain't got no damn milk.
- 84. Ain't that a bitch? You funny.
- 85. You're my boy.
- 86. You remind me of my granddaddy.
- 87. You know what your problem is?
- 88. You think money grows on trees.
- 89. Just go out, pick you 4 or $500 and go off
and just dance and eat chicken and dance.
- 90. You just having all the fun
in the world.
- 91. You know how many stinking dogs
I gotta catch...
- 92. to fill that big ass bowl
you got there, boy?
- 93. Forty-five, 50 dogs.
- 94. Stinking, nasty dogs and 12 of them little
stinking things they call a chihuahua.
- 95. You better put some water
on that shit, boy.
- 96. All right, I'll eat it.
- 97. Hey, hey, hey.
- 98. Take the garbage out front, son.
- 99. What is wrong with him?
- 100. Hurry up with the garbage.
I got some more work for you.
- 101. What's up, Craig?
- 102. Don't "what's up" me.
- 103. I need to whoop your little ass
for knocking over these trash cans.
- 104. Don't knock these over.
- 105. Man, ain't nobody gonna knock over
your stupid trash cans.
- 106. You bet not.
Get that little bad ass in school anyway.
- 107. - Man, shut up, punk.
- 108. - I'm gonna knock over your trash cans.
- Better run.
- 109. Little bastard.
- 110. - Hey, Mama.
- Hi, baby.
- 111. - How you doing?
- 112. Oh, what you cooking?
- 113. I'm making some eggs, bacon, sausage,
pancakes, and some leftover pork chops.
- 114. Yeah. Cook it up.
- 115. Mama, you got some glue?
- 116. - For what?
- My track slipped out.
- 117. - Go look in my dresser.
- You need a wig.
- 118. You need a job.
- 119. Hook.
- 120. Mom, you didn't tell Daddy
what happened yesterday, did you?
- 121. You know I wouldn't tell on my baby.
- 122. Cool.
- 123. Craig!
- 124. Huh?
- 125. Come in here.
- 126. Where you at?
- 127. In the bathroom.
- 128. I'll wait till you come out.
- 129. Bring your ass in here.
What you talking about?
- 130. I smelled your shit for 22 years,
now you can't smell mine for five minutes.
- 131. Shut the door.
- 132. Your mama told me
what happened to you yesterday.
- 133. - What?
- That was stupid.
- 134. How the hell you go get fired
on your day off?
- 135. I don't know.
- 136. Well, you need a trade.
- 137. Take a look at that paper over there
on the counter there.
- 138. I ain't trying to be no dog catcher.
- 139. Why not?
- 140. George Clinton was a dog catcher.
- 141. - No, he wasn't.
- Sure he was. That's why he said:
- 142. Do the dog catcher, dog catcher
- 143. I don't even like dogs.
- 144. That's the beauty of it.
- 145. I grab a dog...
- 146. and I choke him,
and I kick the shit out of him...
- 147. and I—
All day long, my foot up a dog's ass.
- 148. Just bang, bang, bang up his ass.
- 149. That's my pleasure.
- 150. I don't think so.
- 151. I'll tell you one thing.
- 152. Around here,
you gonna work or go to school.
- 153. The first of the month, rent is due.
- 154. If you ain't got nothing on the table,
you don't worry about catching a dog.
- 155. You gotta worry about a dog
catching your ass.
- 156. What's up?
- 157. Nothing.
- 158. Where's Debbie at?
- 159. Oh, she's at the house.
- 160. Craig, can I use y'all's microwave
- 161. Yeah, what'd you gotta cook?
- 162. Some chicken.
- 163. - Give it here, I'll do it.
- 164. See, I was hoping that I could take it
to the house with me.
- 165. My microwave?
- 166. Yeah.
- 167. That's like me asking
to use your air condition.
- 168. You know,
if we had a air conditioner...
- 169. I would let you use—
- 170. - MRS. Craig.
- 171. MRS.
- 172. - Hello.
- Who you go to the show with last night?
- 173. I didn't go to the show last night.
- 174. You ain't got to lie.
- 175. Craig, you ain't got to lie.
- 176. Ain't nobody lying.
- 177. I didn't go to the show.
- 178. Yes, you did. Because my sister-in-law's
baby cousin, Traci...
- 179. she went to the show last night, she saw
you there all hugged up with some tramp.
- 180. Now tell me who she was.
- 181. Your sister-in-law's baby cousin, Traci,
is a goddamn—
- 182. Yeah, she a liar.
- 183. She ain't seen me at no movies
hugged up with nobody.
- 184. Yeah, yeah. Well, let me tell you what.
- 185. You just tell the bitch, whoever she is,
when I catch her, I'm gonna beat her ass.
- 186. That girl gone.
- 187. I don't know why you messing
with that little fast-assed girl anyway.
- 188. Now that other girl, Debbie? She's cute.
- 189. She's in school. She has all her teeth.
- 190. I don't know what her sister's doing.
- 191. I'm trying to get with her,
but Dana won't even hook me up.
- 192. I told you to hook yourself up.
- 193. You need to hook up them clippers
and get the back of that neck.
- 194. Don't even talk
with all the horses missing their hair here.
- 195. - Oh. Here you go.
- Hey, it's too early.
- 196. Hey, it's too early.
- 197. Now, Craig,
you know what your problem is?
- 198. You have no game.
- 199. What you know about game?
- 200. I got all the game.
- 201. MRS.
Now, your father?
- 202. He got game.
- 203. Don't nobody go in the bathroom
for about 35, 45 minutes.
- 204. Somebody open a window.
- 205. You call that game?
- 206. There go my ride.
- 207. - Bye, Mommy.
- Bye-bye, honey.
- 208. - I gotta go.
- Bye, Daddy.
- 209. Bye-bye, baby.
- 210. Craig, you listen to me.
- 211. I want you to get your ass up today,
go out and look for a job.
- 212. The word today is job.
- 213. J-O-B.
- 214. - You hear me?
- 215. You go look for a job today.
- 216. I'm not kidding.
- 217. Open all the windows.
Damn, it stinks in here.
- 218. Where mine at?
- 219. Oh, I didn't say I was cooking nothing
for you. This is for me.
- 220. Have some cereal.
- 221. We ain't got no milk.
- 222. Use water. It won't hurt.
- 223. Oh, man.
- 224. - Huh?
- 225. Break yourself, fool.
- 226. Look what you did to my curtain.
- 227. Better watch who window you climbing in
before you get blasted on.
- 228. With what? You ain't got nothing, man.
- 229. With this.
- 230. - Where you get that from?
- Your mama.
- 231. - Fuck you.
- Fuck you.
- 232. Come on outside, man, stop playing.
- 233. Heh, heh, heh.
- 234. Gotta get dressed.
- 235. - Hurry up.
- Don't tell me to hurry up.
- 236. Damn.
- 237. What's up, Big Worm?
- 238. How much you got left?
- 239. - Man, I got a lot.
- You still ain't sold that weed, Smokey?
- 240. Man, I'm trying to, Worm.
- 241. Niggers are broke these days.
- 242. I don't think you applying yourself,
- 243. Huh?
- 244. - You smoking my shit?
- Hell, no. Fuck with your shit? Hell, no.
- 245. - You smoking my shit?
- Why would I do some shit like that?
- 246. I don't wanna have to fuck you up,
- 247. Playing with my money
is like playing with my emotions.
- 248. Worm.
- 249. Hey, you the last brother money
I'd mess with.
- 250. I'll steal from my mama
before I mess with your shit.
- 251. And you know this, man.
- 252. We'll see.
- 253. Old Florida Evans-looking motherfucker.
- 254. - What's up, man?
- What's up?
- 255. Why you ain't at work?
- 256. I got fired yesterday.
- 257. For real?
- 258. I thought you had the day off yesterday.
- 259. I did. I went in there
to pick up my check.
- 260. Came home.
- 261. Supervisor called me about 4:00.
- 262. Talking about they got me on video tape
- 263. What the fuck you doing
stealing boxes for?
- 264. What, you trying to build a clubhouse?
- 265. - Man, I know you ain't go out like that.
- Hell, no.
- 266. They ain't got me on tape.
- 267. She said they did.
- 268. Fired me on the spot.
- 269. Talking about pressing charges.
- 270. Goddamn, you got to be a stupid
motherfucker to get fired on your day off.
- 271. - Pops talking about kicking you out again?
- 272. Oh, goddamn.
- 273. Man, look.
- 274. Hi, you guys.
- 275. Hey.
- 276. Ooh. Man, man, man.
- 277. Her mama got ass too.
- 278. Just give me three and a half minutes,
maybe even four...
- 279. she'll be wanting to marry a nigger.
- 280. - Who, her mama?
- 281. Older the berry, the sweeter the juice.
- 282. It's the blacker the berry,
the sweeter the juice.
- 283. Yeah, well, yeah.
She blacker than a motherfucker too.
- 284. I ain't fucking with you. Watch out.
- 285. She wanted to give me the ass
one time, I had to go to work and shit.
- 286. I wonder where she going.
- 287. She probably going to that new health club
down on 108th.
- 288. - Oh, so they opened that already?
- 289. I heard they hiring too.
- 290. You need to go down there and see
what's up, with your out-of-work ass.
- 291. Hey, hold up. My mom's in there.
- 292. She about to go to work though.
- 293. Hey.
- 294. I know you don't smoke weed.
- 295. I know this.
- 296. But I'm gonna get you high today.
- 297. Because it's Friday.
- 298. You ain't got no job.
- 299. And you ain't got shit to do.
- 300. Anyway, what you doing up so early?
- 301. Oh, man, I tried to come and catch you
before you went to work...
- 302. let you know
what happened to Red's ass.
- 303. What's up?
- 304. Man, you know that nigger Deebo
done had his bike for three weeks, right?
- 305. - Right.
- 306. I got so much money,
I got another nigger just to count it for me.
- 307. I won. Give me my money.
- 308. - You what?
- I lost.
- 309. Roll the dice.
- 310. Deebo.
- 311. Hold my money.
- 312. - Watch him.
- Can I talk to you for a second?
- 313. Oh, shit.
- 314. Pop's tripping, man.
He want me to ask for my bike back.
- 315. You know I wouldn't trip.
- 316. - What bike?
- The beach cruiser.
- 317. The one I let you use a couple of weeks
ago. The one I been asking you about.
- 318. Oh. That bike.
- 319. I didn't know you wanted it back, homey.
It's right here.
- 320. Follow me, homey.
- 321. It's just like it's both ours.
- 322. - We just keep it down at my house.
- 323. - Oh, shit!
- 324. That's my bike, punk!
- 325. Goddamn.
- 326. You got knocked the fuck out.
- 327. - You want some of this too, old man, huh?
- 328. Get off your ass and get in this car.
- 329. Boy, I don't know why you come down here
messing with these people.
- 330. Hurry up.
- 331. Man, they both got in the car
and boned out.
- 332. - You lying.
- I swear to God.
- 333. - We was rolling.
- 334. Craig, tell that little girl
to stop playing on my phone.
- 335. - What little girl?
- Joi. She keeps calling, hanging up.
- 336. And I know it's her because I star-69'd her.
She hung up again.
- 337. I don't like her disrespecting my house.
- 338. - Now, you tell her I said to stop it, all right?
- 339. Hi, Mrs. Jones.
- 340. Hi, Smokey.
- 341. Damn.
- 342. What time your mama leaving?
- 343. In a little while. Why?
- 344. Because I wanna smoke this joint.
- 345. Let's go to my house real quick.
- 346. Can't do shit over here.
- 347. - Damn, Lil Chris got you too?
- Hell, yeah.
- 348. Got me too, little bitch-ass nigger.
- 349. If I catch him,
I'm gonna beat him like I was his dad.
- 350. Excuse me?
- 351. Could y'all stay off my grass, please?
- 352. Thank you.
- 353. Stanley be acting like a old bitch.
- 354. Nothing but dirt any damn way.
- 355. Remember this?
- 356. - Hey, man.
- Heh, heh, heh.
- 357. Shut up.
- 358. Damn.
- 359. Mama.
- 360. Damn, what you doing
knocking like you the damn police?
- 361. I'm in here on the phone.
- 362. I left my key.
- 363. Always talking shit.
Just can't open the goddamn door.
- 364. Stop slamming my goddamn door.
- 365. - Sorry, Laurie. Time's up.
- Sorry, Joann.
- 366. We've got some nice parting gifts
- 367. Let's give her a hand, everybody.
- 368. Thanks for being on the show.
- 369. Come in here.
You don't wanna hear that shit.
- 370. - Ha, ha, ha. Yes, I did.
- Get your ass up and cook...
- 371. or clean up or do something.
- 372. Always talking shit.
- 373. Damn.
- 374. All you do is smoke weed.
- 375. That's all right.
- 376. Don't worry about what fuck
I be doing.
- 377. What I'm tripping on...
- 378. is how you gonna sell bud...
- 379. and you smoking it?
- 380. I don't know.
- 381. - That's my only problem.
- Big Worm gonna end up fucking you up.
- 382. Big Worm ain't gonna do
a goddamn thing, man.
- 383. All right.
- 384. Look, he need me.
- 385. Red told me he smoked a fool
for 50 bucks.
- 386. I don't give a fuck.
- 387. Smokey, I need you to go to the store
and get me some cigarettes.
- 388. Give me the money.
- 389. Wait, wait, wait. Wait a minute.
- 390. This ain't enough.
- 391. Make it enough.
- 392. Damn.
- 393. Oh, yeah.
- 394. Smokey.
- 395. Smokey. Smokey. Smokey, wait.
- 396. Hey, let me wash your car for $2.
- 397. Hell, no, you'll smoke it up.
- 398. No, man.
Smoke, no. I don't smoke no more.
- 399. - Get off me.
- Buy me a 40 ounce for my birthday.
- 400. Today your birthday?
- 401. What's today?
- 402. - Man, come on.
- All right.
- 403. - Oh, I'm shot.
- Get your ass off me.
- 404. I need some papers...
- 405. and some humps.
- 406. Hey.
- 407. Get these for me.
- 408. - I ain't got no money. Not enough.
- You owe me two dollars.
- 409. Add these.
- 410. Aah! Oh, my God. Oh, my God.
- 411. Yah! Oh, I fall. I'm suing y'all.
- 412. I'm hurt. Oh, my neck.
- 413. My back. My neck and my back. Oh.
- 414. I want 150,000.
- 415. We can settle out of court now
for 20 bucks.
- 416. Man, get your punk ass up.
It ain't even wet over here. Damn.
- 417. Look here, give me 10 dollars,
and I won't say nothing.
- 418. - Get out. Get out.
- 2.50 and a jawbreaker?
- 419. - Dollar and some envelopes.
- What you doing?
- 420. You know how much money you can get
for a slip and fall?
- 421. - You need to stay off that crack.
- Get out.
- 422. You wrong, brother. You wrong.
- 423. - You wrong. He wrong.
- Get out.
- 424. Brother, stay black.
- 425. He was— I don't like that.
- 426. Hell, no. Watch out.
- 427. Hey, thanks, Smoke.
- 428. Thanks, my ass. You better come
by my house, wash my car.
- 429. - Be there.
- I'm serious.
- 430. All right.
- 431. Goddamn.
- 432. - Goddamn.
- Stop your shit.
- 433. Stop the mother—
- 434. Dizam.
- 435. Fuck.
- 436. Watch my car,
make sure nobody mess with it.
- 437. Damn.
- 438. Mrs. Parker finer than a motherfucker.
- 439. Damn. I'd knock the dust off that pussy.
- 440. Damn.
- 441. Hi, Mrs. Parker.
- 442. Hi, boys.
- 443. When you going to let me fuck,
- 444. What'd you say, honey?
- 445. Huh? Nothing.
- 446. Mrs. Parker just don't know.
- 447. Needs some young meat.
- 448. Mr. Parker ain't hitting that right, man.
- 449. She know what she's doing
with them little ass shorts on.
- 450. She know we be looking.
- 451. Craig, I'm on my way to work.
- 452. Make sure if you leave,
you lock up the house.
- 453. Answer the phone,
the cable people are supposed to call.
- 454. All right.
- 455. Look at her.
- 456. She ought to be ashamed of herself
coming out looking like that.
- 457. Hey, girl.
- 458. Hey, how you doing?
- 459. Fine. I'm on my way to work.
- 460. Call me when you get home.
- 461. Okay.
- 462. Hey, go in the house
and get me something to roll this up with.
- 463. All right.
- 464. Hey, and bring a radio too.
- 465. Hello?
- 466. Holy shit.
- 467. It's hot as hell out here.
- 468. You a hype.
- 469. - What?
- You a hype.
- 470. Man, ain't nothing wrong
with smoking weed.
- 471. Weed is from the earth.
- 472. God put this here for me and you.
- 473. Take advantage, man.
- 474. Take advantage.
- 475. Hey, fuck, man.
- 476. Put that out, man. Here come the pastor.
- 477. For what?
- 478. He probably smoke bud too.
- 479. How you doing, Brother Craig?
- 480. - How you doing?
- I'm all right.
- 481. Well, I see.
- 482. By any chance is Sister Jones in?
- 483. Nope. Neither is Brother Jones,
they both at work.
- 484. Where your ass need to be, nigger.
- 485. Excuse me, brother.
- 486. What we call drugs
at 74th Street Baptist Church...
- 487. we call a sinny-sin-sin
- 488. Well, around here
Between Normandie and Western
- 489. We call this here
A little twenty-twen-twen'
- 490. - Wow
- 491. Give me a little for my cataracts?
- 492. - You didn't put in on this, man.
- Better to give than to receive, brother.
- 493. Look, look, look. She bending over.
- 494. Good Lord, have mercy.
- 495. The Lord is my shepherd,
he know what I want. Excuse me.
- 496. Mrs. Parker. Mrs. Parker. Can I talk—
- 497. I told you, the weed be letting you know
- 498. Look, Hector almost hit his nasty ass.
- 499. What's up, Smokey?
- 500. Fuck you.
- 501. Why you don't like Hector?
- 502. I was telling you I was smoking weed
with that fool one day.
- 503. So you decided to smoke
with the big boys, huh, Smokey?
- 504. You ain't showing me nothing new, ése.
- 505. Shut up and take a hit.
- 506. Smoke Dog, baby.
- 507. Remember that shit.
- 508. Been smoking since I was 2.
- 509. Hey, hey, hey. Take it easy, homes.
- 510. I know what I'm doing, man.
- 511. Shut the fuck up.
- 512. Homestead, yo, take it easy, ése.
- 513. What's this?
- 514. It's angel dust, homes.
- 515. So I hit it real hard, right?
- 516. As soon as he said that...
- 517. I started feeling funny as hell.
- 518. Next thing I knew, I was running
down the street in my damn drawers.
- 519. Hey, man. Get off me.
- 520. Get off me, man.
- 521. Get off me, man. Goddamn.
- 522. Goddamn. Motherfuckers.
- 523. Get off me. Get off me.
- 524. I'm in Deebo's pigeon coop
sweating like a slave.
- 525. And the only person who could get me out
was my mom.
- 526. And, man,
I ain't been right ever since then.
- 527. That's why I been like, "Fuck Hector."
- 528. Yeah, I remember that.
- 529. Peep.
- 530. Damn.
- 531. Listen.
- 532. Man, that's Lil Chris.
- 533. Let's go get his ass.
- 534. Quit playing. Quit playing.
- 535. Don't let me catch you, boy.
- 536. Stop. Stop, man. Quit playing.
- 537. I'm gonna knock them over next week.
- 538. Man, y'all some busters.
- 539. Y'all can't see me, punks.
- 540. Nigger, you slow.
- 541. - Run like a girl.
- Fuck you.
- 542. Oh, shit. Here come Deebo.
- 543. - Give me your stuff.
- Oh, shit.
- 544. Known for jacking a nigger.
That's all he do. Damn.
- 545. - What's up, Smoke?
- 546. What you got on my drink?
- 547. Nothing.
- 548. Don't lie.
- 549. Got nothing, man.
- 550. What you got, Craig?
- 551. I'm broke as a joke.
- 552. Y'all some high rollers and y'all broke.
- 553. What's up, Stanley?
- 554. Well, fuck you then, punk.
- 555. Telling Craig,
Stanley's been acting funny lately.
- 556. Stanley left his window open, man.
- 557. Come on, Smoke, let's go in.
- 558. I'm on probation, I can't be...
- 559. Stop being a bitch and come on.
- 560. Craig, if somebody comes, whistle.
- 561. I ain't trying to get involved.
- 562. If you don't get involved,
I'm gonna knock your ass out too.
- 563. Make a choice.
- 564. Man, hurry up.
- 565. You a bitch!
- 566. Bitch!
- 567. For some reason, I don't think
Smokey wanted to go in there...
- 568. but peer pressure's a motherfucker.
- 569. Come on, nigger.
- 570. Damn.
Always caught in the middle of something.
- 571. Dump your ass over the window.
- 572. Hurry up, shit.
- 573. Hurry up.
- 574. - Pick it up.
- Hey, hey.
- 575. Oh, shit.
- 576. It's on now.
- 577. - Damn.
- Watch my foot.
- 578. Hurry up.
- 579. Come on, man. Bring your ass out.
- 580. Get off my ass!
- 581. Shit. Hurry up.
- 582. Get off my ass.
I ain't with that funny shit.
- 583. Hello.
- 584. Oh, man. Come on.
- 585. Goddamn.
- 586. Just wait till I get my hands on you.
- 587. Baby, baby, we was just praying.
- 588. We was just praying.
- 589. - I'll kill him.
- 590. - We was just praying.
- I'll get you.
- 591. Goddamn devil.
- 592. MRS.
He wasn't even that good, baby.
- 593. I'll kill you. Yeah, I know.
- 594. Damn.
- 595. Come on.
- 596. Get your feet down.
- 597. Come on, man. Move it.
- 598. - What took y'all so long?
- This fool's scared. He didn't even—
- 599. Look, fellas.
- 600. I asked you nicely.
- 601. Now I'm getting very irritated.
- 602. For the last time, would you please stay off
my frigging grass, please.
- 603. All right, man. Sorry.
- 604. Thank you.
- 605. Scary ass didn't wanna touch nothing.
- 606. - Was in there whole time arguing.
- So y'all didn't get nothing?
- 607. Hell, yeah.
We got about 200 dollars, huh, Deebo?
- 608. I got about 200 dollars.
- 609. Uh...
- 610. One day somebody gonna kick his ass.
- 611. Man, I've been getting high all week.
- 612. Take a puff.
- 613. - Take a hit.
- You watch out.
- 614. Craig.
- 615. Ain't like you got shit to do tomorrow.
You don't have to go to work.
- 616. Now, take a hit.
- 617. I drink.
- 618. Craig, it'll stimulate your mind.
- 619. You ain't got shit to do.
- 620. All right.
- 621. Put it in your mouth.
- 622. Shut up.
- 623. That's the shit, ain't it?
- 624. That's the shit.
- 625. Wet the motherfucker all up.
- 626. It's my shit.
I can do whatever I wanna do.
- 627. Stop hitting it so hard.
- 628. You fucking up the rotation.
- 629. Puff, puff, give.
- 630. Fucking up the rotation.
You could get killed with somebody else.
- 631. That's some serious shit.
You're lucky you're my boy.
- 632. Oh, shit.
- 633. Take your time.
- 634. Gotta crawl before you walk.
- 635. You high yet?
- 636. Craig, you fucked up. You fucked up.
- 637. You said this was indo.
- 638. Smell like outdo.
- 639. Hey, wait a minute, man.
- 640. I ain't gonna be supplying you
you gonna be talking about my shit.
- 641. Oh, shit. Here come Felisha.
- 642. Oh, shit.
- 643. Old begging ass.
- 644. I know.
- 645. What's up, Craig?
- 646. - What's up, Smokey?
- 647. What y'all smoking on?
- 648. Nothing. What you want?
- 649. Oh.
- 650. I need to borrow your car quick.
- 651. What kind of shit is that?
- 652. Most people wanna borrow sugar
or even ketchup.
- 653. You wanna borrow my car?
- 654. Hell, no.
- 655. - Get the hell on.
- Let me borrow a joint.
- 656. You need to borrow a job,
with your broke ass.
- 657. Always trying to smoke up
- 658. Get the hell on, Felisha.
- 659. I'll remember that.
- 660. Remember it. Write it down.
Take a picture. I don't give a fuck.
- 661. Craig?
- 662. Bye, Felisha.
- 663. Y'all stingy.
- 664. Goddamn pest.
- 665. Oh, man.
- 666. This bud is kicking in.
- 667. Don't start tripping, Craig.
- 668. Smoke.
- 669. I ain't tripping.
- 670. Craig.
- 671. Craig. Craig.
- 672. Hold up.
- 673. I can hear my heart beat.
- 674. Man, that what it's supposed to do.
- 675. No, my shit beating too fast.
- 676. It's the chronic.
Don't even worry about it.
- 677. Listen. Shh.
- 678. You don't hear it?
- 679. Hell, no.
- 680. I knew I shouldn't have given him
- 681. You hear my phone ring?
- 682. Man, hell, no.
- 683. Man, sit down.
- 684. I'm on house arrest.
I'm not even supposed to be over here.
- 685. Get a nigger locked up. Man, come on.
- 686. Come in. I'm thirsty.
- 687. - You be tripping, man. Come on.
- Shut up.
- 688. Sit your skinny ass down.
- 689. You want some Kool-Aid?
- 690. Man, you know I want some Kool-Aid.
- 691. You smoking my weed too?
- 692. I'm gonna kill you and Smokey.
You're playing with my emotions.
- 693. Damn.
- 694. What?
- 695. I ain't got no sugar.
- 696. You ain't got no sugar?
- 697. Damn.
- 698. Y'all ain't never got two things
- 699. Either y'all got Kool-Aid, no sugar...
- 700. peanut butter, no jelly...
- 701. ham, no burger. Damn.
- 702. You're a funny looking motherfucker.
- 703. Man, hold up.
- 704. I don't do that gay shit, now.
- 705. You want me
to go get the sugar or what?
- 706. Yes.
- 707. Oh, shit. It's the motherfucking cops.
- 708. They know I'm over here.
- 709. Shit. Watch out.
- 710. Is it the cops?
- 711. Hey, what's up? Come on in.
- 712. - Is Dana here?
- 713. No. No.
She ain't came home from school.
- 714. - You ain't seen her?
- 715. - Debbie.
- 716. Come here. Sit down.
- 717. Hi, Smokey.
- 718. - You had a friend wanna hook up with me.
- I do.
- 719. - First, how she look?
- She's nice.
- 720. She got a big booty?
- 721. Smokey, I'm not trying to look
at that girl's booty, all right?
- 722. You know you done
looked at her booty before.
- 723. Just call her, all right?
- 724. - She at home?
- She should be.
- 725. Cheap ass phone.
- 726. Come over here and sit down. Right here.
- 727. You're way over there.
- 728. Hey, uh, this is Smokey.
- 729. Debbie's homeboy.
- 730. She said you wanted to hook up.
- 731. Craig.
- 732. What's up?
- 733. - Are you high?
- 734. - Are you high?
- No, why you say that?
- 735. Because you look
like you've been smoking.
- 736. For real?
- 737. No, I'm cool.
- 738. Do I still look high?
- 739. Now, describe yourself.
- 740. I'm about 5'2",
light-skinned, long hair.
- 741. I'm thick.
- 742. People say I look like Janet Jackson.
- 743. For real? No shit?
- 744. Janet Jackson?
- 745. Oh, boy.
- 746. You know,
your sister came by here today, begging.
- 747. - Who, Felisha?
- 748. She is a trip, I know.
- 749. Why don't you come over.
Come to my homey's house.
- 750. All right. He live on Debbie's street?
- 751. Yeah. You know Dana, right?
- 752. The other day I had to stop Deebo
from beating her ass.
- 753. What?
- 754. Yes. When he gets high and drunk
he starts tripping.
- 755. One time he grabbed me.
- 756. - No.
- Yes, grabbed me like this.
- 757. For real?
I mean, was it like this or was it like this?
- 758. Ooh, um...
- 759. I think it was the first one.
- 760. - It was the first? You sure?
- 761. What the fuck?
- 762. Oh, man, I'm tripping.
- 763. - What's wrong?
- 764. Am I tripping?
- 765. I, uh—
- 766. I got to go in here.
- 767. In the back room real quick.
- 768. - All right. All right.
- 769. Bye.
- 770. I ain't getting high no more.
- 771. Ain't getting high no more.
- 772. Shit.
- 773. - So, what's up? Did you guys hook up?
- It's cool.
- 774. - All right, well, I'm about to go home.
- 775. You know,
my homey wanna hook up with you.
- 776. - Who?
- 777. Craig already has a woman.
- 778. But he don't like her.
- 779. I'll see you later.
- 780. Why you tell her I wanna hook up?
- 781. She don't be believing me.
- 782. I'm high.
- 783. Hey. What's with you
and that chickenhead?
- 784. Oh.
- 785. Man.
- 786. She said she looked like Janet Jackson.
- 787. - You lucky.
- And you know this, man.
- 788. Oh, man.
- 789. - Hey, Dad.
- 790. What happened to you?
- 791. I got bit in the ass today, son.
- 792. By a stinking-ass filthy dog.
- 793. You should have seen it.
Biggest dog I've ever seen in my life.
- 794. I said, "Doggy,
please don't bite me, dog."
- 795. And I turned around to jump over the fence,
the dog grabbed my ass.
- 796. I told you.
- 797. - I told you.
- You didn't tell me shit.
- 798. Y'all get on the front porch
with all that damn noise.
- 799. Was it like, "grawr"?
- 800. - How your ass feel?
- Get out of my house.
- 801. - Don't slam that door.
- All right, man.
- 802. Hey. You kids,
quit slamming my goddamn door.
- 803. Damn.
- 804. Oh, shit.
- 805. What you gonna do?
- 806. Hey, hey, hey.
- 807. - What you want?
- What you got?
- 808. Boy, what the fuck you want?
- 809. Give me some chili Fritos.
- 810. Come here.
- 811. What's up, Big Perm?
- 812. I mean, Big Worm.
- 813. - You sell that bud?
- I sold some of it.
- 814. Give me the rest. Somebody want
a couple of 20s around the corner.
- 815. No, I'm just bullshitting.
- 816. I sold that shit.
- 817. - Then count out my money.
- Hurry up.
- 818. Don't you see we handling
grown folks business?
- 819. Damn. Now, shut the hell up.
- 820. Twenty.
- 821. Forty, 60, 80.
- 822. A hundred, 120, 140.
- 823. Wait, man. That's 100 dollars.
Stop playing with me, Smokey.
- 824. You know what happened?
- 825. You're gonna laugh you're ass off.
- 826. You know Craig?
- 827. - Craig got fired yesterday.
- What the fuck that gotta do with me?
- 828. Let me explain.
- 829. We was talking
over all our problems, right?
- 830. And you know how we do it.
- 831. We started getting high.
- 832. Nigga, we go fucked up.
- 833. Look, nigga, I'm gonna be here
at 10:00 on the dot.
- 834. Not 10:03, not 10:36.
- 835. If you ain't got my money or my bud,
I'm killing you and him.
- 836. - You're gonna kill me?
- Get the fuck out of my face.
- 837. Back, back.
- 838. Can I have my chili Fritos?
- 839. You can't have shit. I'm closed, fat boy.
- 840. - Then give me my money back.
- It's my money.
- 841. Mama.
- 842. I hate him.
- 843. - What'd he say?
- 844. What'd he say?
- 845. Oh, he just said for us to pay him
- 846. What you mean "us"?
- 847. Man, that fool ain't gonna do nothing.
- 848. Man, I know you didn't—
- 849. - Worm!
- What you doing?
- 850. - Craig.
- 851. Damn.
- 852. What's up?
- 853. - What did you tell him?
- I just told him we was smoking.
- 854. And we was just chilling.
- 855. Man, you were smoking.
- 856. I smoked half a little piece ofjoint
- 857. - That fool ain't gonna do nothing.
- What'd he say?
- 858. What'd he say?
- 859. If we don't pay him by 10:00,
he gonna bust a cap in both our ass.
- 860. Nigga, we need to pay, he crazy.
Let's stick together.
- 861. I can't believe you got me in the mix
with this fool.
- 862. I didn't put that joint to your lip,
make you smoke.
- 863. Might as well.
- 864. "Come on, Craig, man.
- 865. Stimulate you mind, man.
- 866. It's Friday. We'll get you high."
- 867. Why you bringing up old shit?
- 868. Craig.
- 869. I left my purse in your house.
Can I go in and get it?
- 870. - Yeah, come on.
- All right.
- 871. Fool.
- 872. - Where Craig at?
- 873. Oh, he's in the house.
- 874. Uh-uh. Hell, no.
- 875. Uh-uh.
- 876. Who is that bitch?
- 877. Yeah, who's that bitch?
- 878. Who you talking to?
- 879. Nigga, I'm talking to you.
Now, who is she?
- 880. That's just Debbie from down the street.
- 881. So? What the hell's she doing in there?
- 882. She was just— Just go in the house.
- 883. - What you looking at?
- Get your ass in the house.
- 884. Hurry up.
- 885. Look, I'm gonna straighten this girl out.
I'll be right back.
- 886. All right, man. I'm gonna go
to the crib, man. My stomach hurt.
- 887. Hey.
- 888. - Come back.
- All right.
- 889. Watch this. Whoo!
- 890. Mama.
- 891. Shit.
- 892. What the hell you want, boy? Damn.
- 893. Mr. Jones,
can I use your bathroom, please?
- 894. What you gonna do?
Number one or number two?
- 895. - Number two.
- 896. You ain't gonna drop
no stinky loads here.
- 897. Anybody drop stinky loads, it's me.
- 898. Mr. Jones. Mr. Jones.
- 899. Mama. Shit.
- 900. Smokey.
- 901. Smokey.
- 902. Smokey, what the hell you doing
- 903. Nothing, man. I'm fixing something.
Just stay over there.
- 904. - I thought you wanted me to wash your car.
- Hey, man. Wash it later. Stay over there.
- 905. I'm not the smartest man in the world...
- 906. but from here
it looks like you taking a shit.
- 907. Ezal, get the hell out of my backyard.
- 908. Ugh, you been eating corn, huh?
- 909. Man, get the hell out of my backyard,
- 910. All right, nigga, look. When you're done,
I'll clean all that shit up for you for $2. Ugh.
- 911. Hey, Ezal.
- 912. - What?
- You better not tell nobody, man.
- 913. I'm not, man.
- 914. - Keep it on down low.
- I'm not like that. I'm gonna keep it down.
- 915. Hey, Smokey's back here taking a shit!
- 916. Ezal!
- 917. Well, I ain't gonna tell nobody else.
- 918. You need to control
that little funky ass temper.
- 919. I know. I be forgetting, baby.
- 920. You gotta be reminding me. I'm sorry.
- 921. My mama know that's you calling
and hanging up.
- 922. Why?
- 923. That ain't me calling
and hanging up, baby.
- 924. You know I love your mama.
- 925. Hey, you got some money?
- 926. What?
- 927. Some huh?
- 928. Nigga, how much you need?
- 929. About 200 dollars.
- 930. Well, I guess so.
- 931. What you gonna give me?
- 932. Craig.
- 933. Craig.
- 934. Craig. Craig.
Can I talk to you for a minute?
- 935. What?
- 936. What?
- 937. Can I use y'all's VCR right quick?
Wanna dub a tape.
- 938. - Hell, no.
- It's The Mack.
- 939. Uh-uh. Wait a minute.
Who the fuck is that bitch?
- 940. Fuck you, motherfucker.
- 941. You think you're slick,
gonna ask me for some money.
- 942. Go ask that bitch for some money.
- 943. Damn.
- 944. What's wrong with your ho?
- 945. Damn.
- 946. We had the money, right here,
- 947. We ain't have shit.
- 948. So, what we gonna do?
- 949. That fool's just playing, man.
- 950. I ain't sweating it.
- 951. That's your problem.
- 952. Ain't nobody playing but you.
- 953. You walk up and down this street
all day playing.
- 954. He ain't playing.
You think he playing about his money?
- 955. You done dragged me into this.
- 956. He know where my mama stay,
know where your mama stay.
- 957. You say he had a gun
when you've seen him, right?
- 958. - Yeah.
- Name one person in the hood...
- 959. that play like that.
- 960. I know, huh?
- 961. Look, man...
- 962. I'm sorry I got you in this shit.
- 963. I'm gonna tell him
you ain't got nothing to do with it.
- 964. I smoked up his weed.
- 965. I'm gonna face the consequences.
- 966. If I get dealt with, I get dealt with.
- 967. Hey, Craig, have you seen my shoe—?
- 968. What's that for?
- 969. Protection.
- 970. Protection?
- 971. Protection from who?
- 972. Me and Smokey—
- 973. I got to walk Smokey down to his house.
- 974. Oh, man.
- 975. I never would've moved in...
- 976. if we had known you need a gun
to walk down the damn street.
- 977. You know how it is around here.
- 978. Oh, no, son. That's not the way it is.
- 979. You kids today ain't nothing but punks.
- 980. So quick to pick up a gun.
- 981. You scared to take an ass whipping.
- 982. This what makes you a man.
- 983. When I was growing up,
this was all the protection we needed.
- 984. You win some, you lose some.
- 985. But you live,
you live to fight another day.
- 986. You think you're a man
with that gun in your hand, don't you?
- 987. I'm a man without it.
- 988. Put the gun down.
- 989. Come on, put up your dukes.
- 990. Now you're a man.
- 991. Your uncle picked up a gun too.
- 992. He had to find out the hard way.
- 993. Twenty-two years old.
- 994. You got a choice.
- 995. These are all you need.
- 996. All right?
- 997. - What's up, man?
- What's up, Red?
- 998. - Get your ass up.
- 999. Oh, they was clowning you
at work today, man.
- 1000. - So what?
- I saw the tape.
- 1001. We kept rewinding it.
- 1002. It kind of looked like your head,
but you can't tell from the back.
- 1003. - How your eye?
- Oh, it's cool.
- 1004. Damn!
- 1005. Put your glasses back on.
- 1006. What's up, Craig? What's up, Red?
- 1007. Hey, Smokey. Sell me a dub.
- 1008. I ain't selling you nada.
- 1009. Oh, come on, homes.
- 1010. Let's let bygones be bygones.
- 1011. Race the fuck off
before Craig's father come out here.
- 1012. You need to go on and do that.
- 1013. Hey, I ain't selling him shit.
- 1014. Better get your ass off your shoulders.
- 1015. You ain't gonna get me shot up.
You better make that money.
- 1016. - Hurry up.
- Hey, ése.
- 1017. Man, this nigger...
- 1018. got us in some shit.
- 1019. - That shit was fucked up.
- It's all right. You have nice legs.
- 1020. Fuck you.
- 1021. Shit, here comes Deebo.
- 1022. - Who?
- 1023. I'm gonna just tuck mine in.
- 1024. What's up, y'all?
- 1025. What's up, Red?
- 1026. Thanks for the bike.
- 1027. Where you got my 40, homey?
- 1028. I thought you had 200 dollars.
- 1029. I do.
- 1030. But I wanna spend Red's money.
- 1031. I'm broke.
- 1032. Give it up, Red.
- 1033. Come on, Deebo, stall him out.
- 1034. Where you got on my 40, homey?
- 1035. I don't have nothing.
- 1036. Yeah, you got something.
- 1037. - Why are you tripping, Deebo?
- Shut up or I knock your ass.
- 1038. Oh, man, that's messed up.
Why don't you give him back his chain?
- 1039. What chain?
- 1040. Yeah, what chain?
- 1041. Hey, why you didn't help me?
- 1042. Man, I'm high.
- 1043. Man, that's fucked up, man.
If it was y'all, I would've helped y'all.
- 1044. What about the time he tried to choke me
in Smoke's backyard?
- 1045. Yeah.
- 1046. That was different.
- 1047. Men, let's jump him.
- 1048. Sit your ass down.
- 1049. Man, I got mind control over Deebo.
- 1050. He be, like, "Shut the fuck up."
- 1051. I be quiet.
- 1052. But when he leave...
- 1053. I be talking again.
- 1054. Man, my grandmama
gave me that chain.
- 1055. He tripping hard.
- 1056. Only on people he know.
- 1057. He don't be pulling that shit
on them fools around the corner.
- 1058. Man, fuck that.
- 1059. He gonna cry in the car.
- 1060. Here come Dana.
- 1061. - And her punk ass boyfriend.
- Bye, baby.
- 1062. What are you doing with that
on your head?
- 1063. Don't even ask.
- 1064. All right, don't get homeboy fucked up.
- 1065. Debbie came by looking for you.
- 1066. For real? What she say?
- 1067. She just said to tell you she came by.
- 1068. All right.
- 1069. Hey, Dana.
- 1070. - When we gonna hook up?
- Boy, please.
- 1071. Elvira. Elvira!
- 1072. That's okay!
- 1073. She'll be back.
- 1074. Another Quaalude,
she'll love me in the morning.
- 1075. - Ain't that right, friend?
- Get off me.
- 1076. - Oh! He's crazy! He's crazy!
- Oh, shit.
- 1077. MRS.
- 1078. - He's going off.
- Goddamn preacher.
- 1079. Craig.
- 1080. Craig, Daddy wants you.
- 1081. Look.
- 1082. - What Daddy want?
- I don't know. Go see.
- 1083. Craig.
- 1084. - Tell me if anything happens.
- Go see.
- 1085. Hey, what's up with me and you?
- 1086. I in there was on the phone with Debbie,
and what's up with Rita?
- 1087. - Rita who?
- Rita that's gonna be here at 7:30.
- 1088. Girl, that's my friend.
- 1089. Dana, wait up.
- 1090. Anything else happen?
- 1091. No.
- 1092. Look at Ezal.
- 1093. Scandalous.
- 1094. Damn.
- 1095. Is Dana in there?
- 1096. Yeah. Just go on and knock.
- 1097. - What's your name?
- China. Excuse me.
- 1098. - Stop.
- Don't come here with that attitude.
- 1099. - What's up?
- Nothing. Just got off that bus.
- 1100. - Did you remember to pick up the hair?
- 1101. Daddy wants you again.
- 1102. Damn.
- 1103. - What he want?
- Go see.
- 1104. Outrun the dog.
- 1105. Run. Go for the tree, Mr. Postman. Go.
- 1106. Huh?
- 1107. Get me glass of water.
- 1108. It's your ass, Mr. Postman.
- 1109. I look like the Kunta Kinte
around this mother?
- 1110. Go, go, go. Go.
- 1111. - Took long enough.
- I know.
- 1112. All right, here's what we're gonna do.
I'm gonna run here and get you the gun.
- 1113. Then I'm gonna go home to chill.
You wait for them niggers.
- 1114. And later on, you call me
and let me know what happened, all right?
- 1115. You're making me nervous, okay?
- 1116. Hey, I'm tripping. I ain't scared of shit.
I'm doing good.
- 1117. Stop.
- 1118. - Damn.
- All right.
- 1119. Damn.
- 1120. Whose car is that?
- 1121. I don't know.
- 1122. I don't know who car that is.
- 1123. Hey, what time is it?
- 1124. Seven forty-five.
- 1125. Oh. Nigger, that's Janet Jackson.
- 1126. - Who?
- Janet Jackson.
- 1127. - The girl Debbie hooked me up with.
- 1128. Hey, hold up. I'll be right back.
- 1129. - Hey, see if she got a friend.
- All right.
- 1130. Ooh. What's up?
- 1131. Not a damn thing.
- 1132. So we gonna kick it or what?
- 1133. We can kick it, but I forgot
I have to go pick up my mom from work.
- 1134. Hey, you know how that is.
- 1135. - That's all right. I'll take you to get her.
- 1136. She don't like people with me
when I go get her.
- 1137. Who's that girl Smokey's talking to?
- 1138. Some girl he hooked up with.
- 1139. She's a big one.
- 1140. Humongous.
- 1141. Go and get something to eat.
I know you hungry.
- 1142. Oh, Lord, let me go inside and see
what's going on with this crazy man.
- 1143. - I'm right behind you.
- 1144. - Uh-uh, because I ate twice before I came.
- 1145. Craig, where the iron?
- 1146. Right there.
- 1147. Hey, Dana?
- 1148. - What?
- Loan me 200 dollars.
- 1149. Me and Smokey got into it
with Big Worm today.
- 1150. We owe him 200 dollars.
- 1151. He said if we don't pay him,
he gonna kill us.
- 1152. Are you gonna loan me the money?
- 1153. Not.
- 1154. - You gonna call me?
- I'm gonna call you.
- 1155. But if you come by,
I won't call you, okay?
- 1156. Don't ever, ever...
- 1157. ever, ever, ever...
- 1158. come by here.
- 1159. Okay?
- 1160. - Okay.
- All right.
- 1161. Bye, Smokey.
- 1162. Debbie girl, damn.
- 1163. Craig. Telephone.
- 1164. - Who is it?
- That girl.
- 1165. - Tell her I'll call her back.
- 1166. Hey, Mama.
- 1167. What?
- 1168. Loan me 200 dollars.
- 1169. Craig, I wouldn't feel comfortable
lending you 200 dollars without a job.
- 1170. If I was working,
I wouldn't need 200 dollars.
- 1171. Exactly.
- 1172. Y'all ain't never got no money.
- 1173. I hate living around
a bunch of broke-ass people.
- 1174. Shit.
- 1175. Come here.
- 1176. What?
- 1177. Why you hook me up
with that fat-ass baldhead girl?
- 1178. - Who, Rita?
- 1179. Rita is not fat, she's just big-boned.
- 1180. Shit.
- 1181. That girl wider than all outside.
- 1182. - Talking about she look like Janet Jackson.
- Ooh. She didn't go there?
- 1183. Bitch got out of the car
looking more like Freddie Jackson.
- 1184. - Ha, ha, ha.
- Don't laugh. It ain't funny.
- 1185. I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
- 1186. I'm not trying to laugh. I just thought
you two would like each other.
- 1187. You knew she was bald head.
You knew she had no damn hair.
- 1188. Don't laugh. It ain't funny.
- 1189. Aw. I'm sorry.
- 1190. What Deebo doing over here?
- 1191. Oh, he's in there asleep with Felisha.
- 1192. - Felisha fucking Deebo too?
- Could you mind your own business.
- 1193. Where your mama at?
- 1194. My mama is in Vegas with her boyfriend.
- 1195. So y'all just parlaying up in here, huh?
- 1196. - Oh, shit. Party over here.
- Uh-uh. Uh-uh.
- 1197. What?
- 1198. Bye-bye.
- 1199. Oh, you tripping.
- 1200. I'm out of here anyway.
- 1201. Peace out.
- 1202. Ugh.
- 1203. Nasty motherfucker.
- 1204. Damn.
- 1205. - Smokey? What are you doing in here?
- What the hell are you doing here? Shh.
- 1206. - I see the window open so I said fuck it.
- Get the hell out of here.
- 1207. - All right, man. Look, here, loan me $2.
- Man, get the fuck out.
- 1208. Damn.
- 1209. Fucking bitch.
- 1210. I'm clowning.
- 1211. Janet Jackson ass get just a little fat.
- 1212. Man, forget that.
- 1213. I almost had the money.
- 1214. - What?
- That money we stole from Stanley house?
- 1215. - Me and Deebo?
- 1216. Deebo was over at Felisha house
and Debbie house asleep.
- 1217. Man, I snuck through the back window
to get the money.
- 1218. Just when I was gonna get the money,
Ezal come running and woke him up.
- 1219. - Damn.
- I tried to beat his ass, but he ran.
- 1220. Oh, you ain't catching no crackhead.
- 1221. Let's just go back over there.
He probably still asleep.
- 1222. - For real?
- Yeah, you breaking in though.
- 1223. - You with me?
- I got you.
- 1224. - Let's go.
- All right.
- 1225. Damn.
- 1226. Oh, well...
- 1227. forget that plan.
- 1228. What time is it?
- 1229. Eight-fifty.
- 1230. I'm just gonna go in the house
and chill, man.
- 1231. Oh. Now you're scared.
You wanna go in and lay down?
- 1232. Man, hell, no.
- 1233. Nobody gonna run me up in my house
like no bitch.
- 1234. This my 'hood.
- 1235. Fuck Worm.
- 1236. Boo.
- 1237. Punk.
- 1238. Man, y'all busters can't catch me.
- 1239. Hold him.
- 1240. All right, man. All right, man.
- 1241. Mama!
- 1242. All right, man.
We finally got him.
- 1243. We just did it.
We got that little motherfucker.
- 1244. Calm down.
- 1245. What?
- 1246. Who car is that coming up creeping?
- 1247. Drive-by.
- 1248. Get off my ass.
- 1249. Hey, let's go in the house.
- 1250. Slipping.
- 1251. I wish you weren't slipping today.
- 1252. Shit.
- 1253. Who is that?
- 1254. Big Worm.
- 1255. Hey, um...
- 1256. somebody...
- 1257. page Smokey?
- 1258. Don't play dumb, nigger.
You know who this is. You got my money?
- 1259. Man, you don't have to holler, man.
I ain't got it yet but I'm gonna get it—
- 1260. What happened?
- 1261. Man, he just hung up.
- 1262. I think we better stay in the house.
- 1263. Damn.
- 1264. See anything?
- 1265. Man, I can't see shit.
- 1266. Stanley trees all in the way.
- 1267. - I'm gonna try again.
- Hey, hey, hey.
- 1268. Now Dana told me
about that Big Snake situation.
- 1269. - Big Worm.
- Big Worm, Big Hole, Big—
- 1270. I don't give a damn.
Get your ass out of this house, boy.
- 1271. You always got some shit going.
- 1272. And you, you keep your ass here.
- 1273. Big Snake. Big Worm.
What kind of name is that?
- 1274. I bet y'all drinking that wine.
Smoking them tweeds and everything.
- 1275. Wearing them clothes all half-off your ass,
what the hell is going on today?
- 1276. - Weed.
- 1277. Your punk-ass dad,
he always talking shit.
- 1278. - Just wait, wait. Well, hold up.
- Tell him to comb his goddamn hair.
- 1279. Like a bunch of spiders
is having a meeting on his head.
- 1280. - I'm about sick of you. Naw.
- I'm sick of you.
- 1281. I'll walk you, man, you punk ass.
- 1282. You see him?
- 1283. Man, ain't nobody even out here.
- 1284. I don't even know why I'm tripping.
- 1285. Nobody wanna mess
with the Smoke Dog.
- 1286. Hey, who's that?
- 1287. Oh, shit.
- 1288. Quick, quick, quick.
- 1289. You don't know who you messing with,
Smoke Dog, nigger.
- 1290. Damn.
- 1291. Come on, get out of here.
- 1292. Hurry up, hurry up, hurry up.
- 1293. Goddamn, goddamn.
- 1294. Hey, hey, hey.
- 1295. - Look and see if they're gone.
- Hell, no. You look.
- 1296. Hey, we both look.
- 1297. - On the count of three.
- All right.
- 1298. - One, two, three.
- Two, three.
- 1299. - Craig, I thought you said on three.
- Okay. All right.
- 1300. - You ain't bullshitting?
- Come on.
- 1301. - One, two, three.
- All right, one, two, three.
- 1302. - What the fuck you—?
- You see them?
- 1303. - Yeah, they coming, man.
- Oh, shit.
- 1304. I ain't going ever smoke weed again.
- 1305. - Craig, I love you, man.
- Shut up.
- 1306. Man, don't tou— Let me go.
- 1307. Mama. Mama.
- 1308. Shut up, man.
Her fat ass couldn't do nothing.
- 1309. I want my mama.
- 1310. I swear to you. Yeah, I shot one.
I know I shot one of them.
- 1311. Hey, hey.
- 1312. - Look again.
- Fuck you.
- 1313. Stanley.
- 1314. Stanley. What's going on?
- 1315. I don't know.
It sounded like machine guns.
- 1316. Oh, Lord.
- 1317. - Mama, where Craig at?
- I don't know.
- 1318. There's Joann.
Go ask her if she's seen them.
- 1319. It sounded like a bomb.
- 1320. - Joann, you seen Craig and Smokey?
- I thought they were over there.
- 1321. Deebo.
- 1322. You seen Craig and Smokey around here?
- 1323. Earlier.
- 1324. Damn.
- 1325. - What she say?
- She ain't seen them.
- 1326. Deebo ain't seen them neither.
- 1327. MRS.You have to tell us
before you leave the house.
- 1328. Look at your face. Look at your face.
- 1329. - It will be okay. Believe me.
- No, look at your face.
- 1330. Who do you think you are?
- 1331. - What you talking about?
- You know what I'm talking about.
- 1332. You hit my sister
like she was a fucking man.
- 1333. She had no business
going through my pants.
- 1334. My sister don't need to steal nothing
from your broke ass, all right?
- 1335. - Better take your ass home.
- I'm not scared of you.
- 1336. All these niggers around here
might be scared of you.
- 1337. But I'm not.
- 1338. - You take your ass home.
- No, fuck you.
- 1339. You're lucky I'm not a man.
- 1340. Otherwise, I'd kick your ass myself.
- 1341. Shut up!
- 1342. Deebo, man. You tripping.
- 1343. What you say, little nigger?
- 1344. Man, that's a female.
- 1345. Shut your little punk ass up, nigger,
before I drop you like I did this bitch.
- 1346. Man, I ain't even trying to fight you,
- 1347. Ezal.
- 1348. I know you don't wanna fight me
because you're nothing but a bitch too.
- 1349. What you gonna do with that
besides make me mad?
- 1350. Put the gun down, son.
- 1351. Huh?
- 1352. Put the gun down, son.
- 1353. Yeah.
- 1354. Put that gun down, son...
- 1355. and get knocked out
like your father used to.
- 1356. This was all the protection we needed.
- 1357. You win some, you lose some.
- 1358. But you live.
- 1359. You live to fight another day.
- 1360. You think you're a man
with that gun in your hand.
- 1361. I'm a man without it.
- 1362. Yeah. Put that gun down, son...
- 1363. and get knocked out
like your father used to.
- 1364. Give me the gun, son.
- 1365. Craig.
- 1366. Craig.
- 1367. Give me the gun.
- 1368. Give me the gun, son.
- 1369. That's all you got?
- 1370. Get him.
- 1371. Drop him, Craig. Drop him, Craig.
Drop him, Craig.
- 1372. Deebo. Damn.
- 1373. - Hurry, quick.
- Craig. Oh, shit.
- 1374. There you go, Craig.
- 1375. There you go.
Get up, Craig. Get up, Craig.
- 1376. - Yeah.
- Come on, nigger.
- 1377. Yeah.
- 1378. - Yeah.
- Come on, Craig.
- 1379. Oh, shit, goddamn.
- 1380. Goddamn.
- 1381. - Uh-uh. No.
- No. No, come on, baby. Let him be a man.
- 1382. - Go to sleep. Go to sleep.
- Do something.
- 1383. - Yeah.
- Do something.
- 1384. - Shoot him.
- MRS. Stop it.
- 1385. - See, he's not fighting fair. Uh-uh.
- Come on, man, kill him.
- 1386. I been down before.
I taught him better than this.
- 1387. - Craig, get up.
- Get up, Craig. Come on, Craig.
- 1388. - Come on, Craig.
- I told y'all.
- 1389. I told y'all. You all want some?
- 1390. Beat him down, beat you down.
- 1391. Who else wants some?
- 1392. Who else wants some of Deebo?
- 1393. - Who else?
- Craig, get up.
- 1394. Get up, Craig. Come on, Craig.
- 1395. Come on, Craig.
- 1396. Fair enough, Craig. Fair enough.
There you go.
- 1397. All right, Craig.
- 1398. Hey, punk.
- 1399. Yes, Mr. Big Shot.
- 1400. Fucking— Yeah. Crawl, punk.
- 1401. Crawl, you little bitch.
- 1402. - Whoop him, Craig. Whoop his ass.
- There, buddy.
- 1403. Ooh. That's what I'm talking about.
- 1404. That's my dog.
- 1405. - Take that.
- That's my dog.
- 1406. Ain't that right, Ma? That's my dog.
- 1407. Mr. Parker. Mr. Parker.
- 1408. That's my dog.
- 1409. - That's my dog.
- Cutie pie.
- 1410. If anybody gotta say anything,
you let me know.
- 1411. That's my dog.
That's what I'm talking about.
- 1412. Are you okay?
- 1413. - Craig.
- No, no, cupcakes. Leave him alone.
- 1414. Now, let him be a man.
- 1415. I taught him good, didn't I?
- 1416. Now who's the punk?
- 1417. - He think he a mack.
- 1418. You got knocked the fuck out, man.
- 1419. Give me my goddamn money.
- 1420. Payback's a motherfucker,
ain't it, nigger?
- 1421. China, come on.
- 1422. No, Ma.
- 1423. Stop, you're embarrassing me.
- 1424. My grandmama gave me this chain.
- 1425. Deebo!
- 1426. Man, you should've been
bobbing and weaving. Look at you.
- 1427. Get up!
- 1428. Since you ain't getting up,
I'll take these shoes.
- 1429. Bigfoot motherfucker,
you can have your knife.
- 1430. Because I steal, I don't kill.
- 1431. Craig, yeah.
- 1432. How's your back feeling?
- 1433. It be cool.
- 1434. Bleeding and shit.
- 1435. What time you waking up
in the morning?
- 1436. Eight-thirty, why?
- 1437. I was just wondering that maybe
if you were feeling better, um...
- 1438. that you could come over.
- 1439. I'm feeling better already.
- 1440. I'm gonna call you tomorrow.
- 1441. All right.
- 1442. Eight-thirty, right?
- 1443. Yes.
- 1444. Hey, 7:30.
- 1445. That's right.
- 1446. Craig, come here.
- 1447. - Craig.
- 1448. Shut the door and have a seat.
- 1449. Can I leave the door open?
- 1450. Shut the door.
- 1451. Now you see, son. You gotta let us know
when you leave the house.
- 1452. What if you got killed tonight?
- 1453. We'd have to bury you.
- 1454. You know how much a funeral costs
- 1455. No.
- 1456. About 4 or $5000.
- 1457. I ain't got no 4 or $5000
to plant you in the ground.
- 1458. - You understand?
- 1459. You keep your ass around this house.
- 1460. Your supervisor called about your job.
She wants you to call tomorrow.
- 1461. - For real?
- 1462. Now, Craig...
- 1463. I was proud of you tonight.
- 1464. You used your brain.
- 1465. That's what I want you to do,
use your brain.
- 1466. That's my boy.
- 1467. Night, Mama.
- 1468. MRS.
- 1469. Dana.
- 1470. Hello?
- 1471. Why you can't call nobody back?
- 1472. Which one of your hoes
has somebody shooting at you?
- 1473. See, I don't know why I waste my time
on your old stupid ass anyway.
- 1474. I don't know either.
- 1475. It's over.
- 1476. Bitch!
- 1477. Yeah, I got your money.
- 1478. I don't appreciate you sending
your punk-ass, bust-ass...
- 1479. Jheri-curl-ass friends
to shoot at me and my homey.
- 1480. They like to got dealt with.
- 1481. Don't be calling here
like you some straight up G...
- 1482. because I'll cut your balls off
and hand them to you, partner.
- 1483. I had to warn you too many times
about my money, Smokey.
- 1484. It's the principle of the whole thing.
- 1485. It's principalities in this.
- 1486. Well...
- 1487. Yeah, hey, I got your money anyway.
- 1488. And you sell that shit yourself next time.
- 1489. Because I'm going to rehab.
- 1490. I'm through with this shit.
- 1491. I was just bullshitting.
- 1492. And you know this, man.