- 1. Holidays,
the whole world loves them.
- 2. That's why there are so many.
- 3. Christmas.
- 4. Easter.
- 5. Hanukkah.
- 6. The one thing they all have in common...
- 7. food, like Thanksgiving.
- 8. That's what it's all about.
- 9. A time to sit down over
the holiday meal.
- 10. It's everyone's favorite part.
- 11. Unless of course, you are the meal.
- 12. My name is Reggie, by the way.
- 13. I'm the turkey screaming for his life.
- 14. Ah! Ah!
- 15. Thanksgiving is a turkey's
- 16. And trust me, I've tried to warn them.
- 17. You don't get it!
- 18. They're fattening us up
so they can eat us!
- 19. - It's such a beautiful day.
- This is the best day ever!
- 20. Probably the best day of my life.
- 21. - Hey, corn!
- 22. And every year,
they don't listen.
- 23. I'm not gonna dress it up.
Turkeys are dumb.
- 24. Corn. Corn.
- 25. Really dumb.
- 26. Hey, guys, check it out.
- 27. Turkeys are so dumb,
they think the farmer's their friend.
- 28. - He's so cool!
- He's the best.
- 29. - He's so nice.
- I love the farmer!
- 30. Hey!
- 31. Percy's going to turkey paradise!
- 32. Turkey paradise...
- 33. Go, Percy, you lucky son of a gun!
- 34. See what I mean?
- 35. But the truth is, I've always been
a little bit different.
- 36. From the very beginning,
I never felt like I fit in.
- 37. Our world is made of corn.
- 38. Leafy corn.
- 39. - Oh!
- 40. Fire corn!
- 41. That's an awesome theory, but I think
they actually call that the sun.
- 42. Out! Out!
- 43. But I kept trying...
- 44. - Yeah... no.
- Hey, Aspen.
- 45. Your wings must be tired
- 46. because it looks like you flew
straight out of heaven.
- 47. Seriously?
- 48. You wanna fly, Bobby?
- 49. - I guess it's just you and me.
- Beat it, weirdo!
- 50. Yeah, that's what I thought!
- 51. and trying.
- 52. When you're in a flock,
you know you belong...
- 53. to something bigger,
- 54. that you're not alone.
- 55. Reggie, it's chilly!
- 56. Reggie, you're cold!
- 57. Get out of here, Reggie!
- 58. At least that's what I hear.
- 59. Listen up!
Reggie's been right all along.
- 60. They are fattening us up
so they can eat us.
- 61. They're right outside!
- 62. Finally, after all these years!
That's what I've been waiting to hear.
- 63. "Reggie was right."
- 64. Now I don't want to go toot
my own horn, but toot-toot!
- 65. Okay, now, here's the plan.
When they open the doors,
- 66. we run for the hills.
- 67. Go, team!
- 68. Give them Reggie!
- 69. - What?
- Yeah! Give them Reggie!
- 70. He's the Anticorn!
- 71. Whoa, whoa!
You got it all wrong!
- 72. Let's give them Reggie.
- 73. We gotta stick together on this!
- 74. See you later, Reggie!
- 75. So after all that, I was about
to become Thanksgiving dinner.
- 76. - No, no! Please! I beg you!
- We are all clear.
- 77. - No! Ah!
- Ladies and Gentlemen...
- 78. the President of the United States.
- 79. Thank you all for being here today.
- 80. Or was I?
and to this humble family farm
- 81. for one of my favorite
- 82. The pardoning
of the Thanksgiving Turkey.
- 83. Only one special bird will be spared
from this terrible, yet delicious fate.
- 84. Daddy! Daddy, it's this one.
This is the one I want right here.
- 85. Sweetheart, I think we're gonna go
with a bigger turkey, okay?
- 86. Please? Please, please,
- 87. - Sweetheart, I love you.
- Please! Please!
- 88. That turkey's not big enough.
- 89. Now, now don't do that.
- 90. No, no, no.
- 91. This is your pardoned turkey.
Happy Thanksgiving, little fella.
- 92. Come on, birdie, let's go.
We're going to the helicopter.
- 93. And right over there is a fence.
And that's a seagull.
- 94. And there's a cow and a chicken.
- 95. And that's Paul.
He's getting a divorce.
- 96. Yay!
- 97. That's a bald guy and that's the girl
who likes my daddy.
- 98. But don't tell anyone.
- 99. Birdie...
- 100. don't worry, you're safe.
- 101. You're the pardoned turkey.
- 102. I'm tired now.
- 103. I'm the pardoned turkey.
- 104. I'm the pardoned turkey!
I'm gonna live!
- 105. I'm gonna live,
I'm the pardoned turkey!
- 106. This is blowing my mind!
- 107. Turns out my life wasn't over
- 108. and a whole new life was just beginning.
- 109. Turkey, turkey, turkey.
- 110. This is your new home, turkey.
- 111. Mr. President, you have returned
to Camp David.
- 112. That's General Sagan.
He's got issues.
- 113. That's Marcia.
She eats her feelings.
- 114. We're gonna have so much fun.
- 115. I promise, I will never, ever leave you.
- 116. Oh, wait, TV!
- 117. I'm tired now.
- 118. Ah! Oh! Ah!
- 119. Previously on
Mundo del Amor...
- 120. What is this?
- 121. One-eyed
- 122. is thrown out of the orphanage
for being different.
- 123. They threw him out, too.
- 124. I know exactly how that feels.
- 125. Rejected by all, Alejandro
lives alone in the streets of Tijuana.
- 126. Until one day, he becomes a man.
- 127. Oh, man! Whoa!
- 128. Are you having
a hunger emergency?
- 129. I am!
- 130. - Do you need to eat right now?
- I do!
- 131. - Well, we can save the day with pizza!
- 132. That looks way better than corn.
- 133. Call 1-800-PIZZA.
Get pizza delivered right now.
- 134. What?
- 135. Whoa.
- 136. Alejandro starts
his new company...
- 137. El Solo Lobo and makes
a million pesos.
- 138. He buys a jet, he buys a tiger,
- 139. and becomes Tijuana's greatest lover.
- 140. El Solo Lobo.
- 141. I always thought being part
of a flock was what I wanted.
- 142. But maybe I was wrong.
- 143. Yeah!
- 144. Whoa! Oh, hey, dude.
- 145. A warm bed...
- 146. TV, and all the pizza I could eat.
- 147. I finally had it all.
Everything was perfect.
- 148. Will Alejandro
ever find true love
- 149. or is he destined to be alone forever?
- 150. Sounds like a pretty good
destiny to me, Alejandro.
- 151. Find out on the next
Mundo del Amor.
- 152. This is your destiny.
- 153. Oh...
- 154. Whatever you do,
do not make a sound.
- 155. Sh...
- 156. I'm Jake from the TFF.
That's Turkey Freedom Front.
- 157. You've just been recruited
for a top secret mission.
- 158. Ah! Help! I'm being kidnapped
by a wild turkey!
- 159. Security! Set Tasers to kill!
- 160. Ah!
- 161. What was that?
- 162. - Oh!
- Love your enthusiasm, comrade.
- 163. Dah!
- 164. But you're running
in the wrong direction.
- 165. Besides, we're already
- 166. - We're behind schedule?
- We are?
- 167. Why didn't you say so?
- 168. Look, I think you have me
confused with somebody else.
- 169. I'm not part of any mission.
- 170. Horizon seems clear.
- 171. - Hold on.
- Hey, wait!
- 172. It's me, the pardoned turkey.
- 173. A strange rogue turkey.
Stay back. I'll take him out.
- 174. Ah!
- 175. - Please don't hurt me.
- I don't know who you are
- 176. but you're seriously
jeopardizing this operation.
- 177. Are you insane? It's me.
- 178. Is it? Is it really?
- 179. Would you get off me?
- 180. You know what? I'm sick of you
throwing me around.
- 181. You see this line?
- 182. Do not come into my personal...
- 183. Did you not see the line?
- 184. 'Cause I was pretty clear
that it's right...
- 185. Snap out of it, Reggie.
- 186. Wait, how do you know my name?
- 187. Because he told me
everything about you.
- 188. He? Who is he?
- 189. The Great Turkey.
He appeared in the sky
- 190. on a bright ball of light with a voice
that came from everywhere.
- 191. He gave me my mission,
told me I needed to find you.
- 192. And then, he gave me this.
- 193. A door knob?
- 194. The sacred time knob.
- 195. This guy is a lunatic. Oh!
- 196. That secret military base
should be right up ahead.
- 197. The facility should be in here.
- 198. Just need to figure out how to get
past this impenetrable gate.
- 199. So, this is what it looks like
on the inside.
- 200. Okay, what's inside
this secret base, anyway?
- 201. A time machine.
- 202. A time machine?
- 203. A time machine.
- 204. - A time machine.
- A time...
- 205. What? Who told you that?
- 206. You did, just now.
- 207. Of course I did. I was testing you.
- 208. - Uh...
- That's our mission.
- 209. Not to save ten turkeys
or even a hundred, but all of them.
- 210. We're going back in time
to the first Thanksgiving
- 211. to get turkeys off the menu.
- 212. That's right,
we're going back in time
- 213. to the first Thanksgiving
to get turkeys off the menu.
- 214. - Who are you talking to?
- This guy right here.
- 215. He totally gets it.
Look, look, see how he's nodding?
- 216. Hello, soldier, welcome
to the Turkey Freedom Front.
- 217. I'm just gonna let you two
get acquainted. Oh!
- 218. Scanning area.
What are you doing?
- 219. - Not binoculars.
- 220. - There's our target. Let's go!
- 221. Entering time module.
- 222. Stand back.
Initiating launch sequence.
- 223. Tingling sensation in lower body.
- 224. Blood pressure rising, rapidly...
- 225. penetrating space-time continuum.
- 226. I can feel time warping!
- 227. Ooh! We can warp to another time
and maintain their lawns.
- 228. This doesn't make sense.
- 229. Oh, oh, look.
- 230. Potting soil from the year 3000.
- 231. Ooh.
- 232. - Oh, Jake, look!
- What? What is it?
- 233. Future paint. Secret basecoat.
- 234. But, he said it would be here.
- 235. What the heck are you talking about?
- 236. I don't know who your friend is
- 237. but you guys should start
the Idiot Freedom Front
- 238. and free yourselves from stupidity.
- 239. There's no secret base
and there's definitely no time...
- 240. machine?
- 241. Ah!
- 242. Ha!
- 243. Ah! Yeah!
- 244. Ah!
- 245. A-ha!
- 246. Let's go.
- 247. Hey, just because I'm following you
does not mean I am following you.
- 248. Follow me.
- 249. Did you not hear what I said?
- 250. I'm not following you!
- 251. There's just no other way...
- 252. - Ah! No!
- 253. Decontamination complete.
- 254. - What is that?
- Ow! It's a map, you idiot.
- 255. A map! Will it lead us
to the time machine?
- 256. They aren't just gonna write
time machine on the...
- 257. Oh, man.
Where is it?
- 258. It's, uh...
- 259. Oh, we follow the blue line.
- 260. The blue line, of course!
- 261. Of course.
We'll both follow the blue line
- 262. and get to the time machine
and stop Thanksgiving.
- 263. Welcome to the team.
- 264. Like two pieces of twine
- 265. we are a strong and beautiful braid.
- 266. Yeah, if we're gonna do this,
you're gonna have to stop being weird.
- 267. Ten-hut!
- 268. You don't have to touch me
when you talk to me.
- 269. Okay, don't touch me, in fact.
- 270. Whoa!
- 271. Enemy approaching!
- 272. What are you doing?
- 273. They almost got us.
- 274. Us? They almost got you!
- 275. We are not an "us".
I'm a flock of one.
- 276. I'm a lone wolf, ese.
El Solo Lobo.
- 277. Witness the awesome power
of the pardoned turkey.
- 278. Get back!
- 279. Hey, guys, Reggie here.
- 280. I don't even recognize you.
You guys must be new.
- 281. You guys are never gonna believe
what I've been through.
- 282. - Should we report this?
- Too much paperwork.
- 283. - Let's roast him.
- Copy that.
- 284. Chrononaut One, are you ready
- 285. to be the first human being
to travel through time?
- 286. Yes, sir!
- 287. He'd better be. The chances
of survival are almost zero.
- 288. Wait, you never said anything...
- 289. That's on a need to know basis, sir.
- 290. Why are they trying to kill me?
- 291. Huh, I just want to go back
to being a pardoned turkey.
- 292. I had slippers. Slippers.
What are you doing?
- 293. I've got this completely under control.
- 294. Are you crazy?
You've had nothing under...
- 295. It's an old TFF trick.
- 296. It's called sound diversion.
- 297. Are you kidding me?
- 298. Control, we have a contaminant
in Chamber 47.
- 299. Copy that. What type, Agent?
- 300. Uh, a turkey, sir.
- 301. That is very weird, Agent.
- 302. Copy that.
How do we address it, sir?
- 303. Uh, with cranberry sauce.
- 304. Funny, right?
- 305. But seriously, we should deal
with the contaminant.
- 306. Copy that. All units report to Level H.
- 307. Exterminate with
- 308. Go, go, go!
- 309. Mr. President,
once the countdown starts,
- 310. we will not be able to stop it.
- 311. Understood, General.
- 312. T-minus three
minutes and counting.
- 313. - There they are.
- 314. Ah!
- 315. There's no way
I'm going near that thing.
- 316. Reggie, this is our destiny!
- 317. My destiny has pizza
and TV On Demand!
- 318. Ah!
- 319. Contamination detected.
- 320. Freeze that image, soldier!
- 321. - What's the problem?
- Turkeys, sir.
- 322. Chrononaut One,
get out of there now!
- 323. Oh, thank you, thank you.
- 324. Help me, help me,
please help me!
- 325. Wait, wait, wait, wait! Ah!
- 326. New chrononaut detected.
- 327. Engaging posterior restraint system.
- 328. Setting, supple.
- 329. No, no, no, no!
- 330. Help me!
- 331. - I am not going out there.
- I'm not going out there.
- 332. - I'm definitely...
- Sorry, bro.
- 333. - Two weeks from retirement.
- Good luck!
- 334. Ow! My foot!
- 335. Oh...
- 336. Ah!
- 337. Huh? What's going on? Help! Ah!
- 338. - Help me! Please take my hand!
- Calm down.
- 339. Get me out!
- 340. Ah!
- 341. What have we... done?
- 342. Please help me.
- 343. Greetings, I am S-T-E-V-E.
- 344. S.T.E.V.E. Your Space Time
Exploration Vehicle Envoy.
- 345. Hello, S.T.E.V.E., I am J-A-K, Jake.
- 346. - And this is R-E-G, Reggie.
- Where are we?
- 347. Nowhere and everywhere.
- 348. The space between time
- 349. where the past, present
and future intersect.
- 350. Obviously. Now, take us
to the first Thanksgiving.
- 351. - Destination, set.
- No, no, no!
- 352. Activating Chrononaut safety bubble
to shield from possible side effects.
- 353. Side effects? What side effects?
- 354. S.T.E.V.E.: Side-effects may include
- 355. I'm cold.
- 356. Rapid evolutionary regressions.
- 357. Erratic physical mutation
into an adorable baby dragon.
- 358. Or an octopus, a king crab,
a pony, the sasquatch.
- 359. Ah!
- 360. I hope you've enjoyed
your time travel experience.
- 361. - Ow...
- Please hold on for re-entry.
- 362. - Oh-ah-ah!
- 363. Oh... Oh, boy.
- 364. Welcome to Plymouth Colony, 1621.
- 365. Three days before
the first Thanksgiving.
- 366. We did it! We went back in time.
- 367. Reggie, come out here.
You're gonna love this!
- 368. Sure, why not.
- 369. Ow!
- 370. Ah! It even smells old.
- 371. S.T.E.V.E.: May I recommend
some light stretching.
- 372. Great idea, S.T.E.V.E..
- 373. Pecs, glutes, pecs, glutes, pecs,
- 374. glutes, pecs, glutes, pecs, glutes.
- 375. - Ew!
- Pec, pec, glute, glute.
- 376. Whoo! Ah! Let's go, Reggie.
- 377. S.T.E.V.E.: Activating security cloaking
- 378. mechanism during solar recharge.
- 379. Wait, no, S.T.E.V.E.!
- 380. S.T.E.V.E.! S.T.E.V.E.!
- 381. S.T.E.V.E.?
S.T.E.V.E.'s not here, man.
- 382. I'm laughing,
but that's not funny, S.T.E.V.E..
- 383. This conversation is taxing
my power reserves.
- 384. - Shutting down.
- What? No! No, no, no, no!
- 385. Reggie, south is this way.
Sun rises in the north.
- 386. Wait, I can't stay out here
back in the food chain.
- 387. S.T.E.V.E.: Finally, some me time.
- 388. I've reconned the area.
We are all alone.
- 389. This is a bad idea.
This is a real wild forest.
- 390. It's probably full of crazy,
- 391. If anything happens to me,
it's on your head.
- 392. Trust me, we're perfectly safe.
- 393. Ah!
- 394. Jake, Jake! Oh, no, no!
- 395. Ah!
- 396. No, just... Another one!
Please, please I beg you.
- 397. Please don't eat me.
- 398. - End of the line for you.
- I'm dead, I'm dead!
- 399. Ohhh!
- 400. - Hi.
- 401. - Is this Turkey Paradise?
- 402. - See anything?
- Nothing here!
- 403. Oh, we lost them again,
- 404. I can see that. Now keep looking!
- 405. Yes, sir!
- 406. They're here.
Oh, I can feel it.
- 407. Hello, Turkeys of ye olde time.
- 408. We've come from the future in a time
machine named S.T.E.V.E. to save you...
- 409. Quiet! We were leading the hunters
away from our nest
- 410. till you came along shrieking
like terrified hens. Who are you?
- 411. Yeah, you tell them, Ranger.
Right, Furley? Whoo!
- 412. Don't leave me hanging, Ranger.
Furley's right there. He looks up to me.
- 413. The hunters are returning.
We need to move.
- 414. I have the lead.
Everyone follow me.
- 415. - Hm!
- He has the lead?
- 416. - Stay in formation.
- In formation, stay!
- 417. This is really dangerous!
- 418. Ah! Ah! Ah!
- 419. - Hold on.
- Oh, boy.
- 420. This is a fast paced day.
I love it though.
- 421. We should catch up with the others.
- 422. Wait!
- 423. Just ate, that's the only thing
holding me back. How you doing?
- 424. Ow!
- 425. - Come on!
- 426. Whoa!
- 427. My name's Reggie, by the way.
I'm a Pisces.
- 428. I'm Jenny. I'm running for my life.
- 429. Round them up, boys!
- 430. Everyone, this way.
- 431. This way, everyone.
- 432. There they are!
- 433. Quick!
- 434. - Oof!
- 435. Gotcha.
- 436. Yah!
Out of the way!
- 437. - Come on, come on, come on!
- 438. Come here, you!
- 439. Whoa! Sh!
- 440. Whoa. Come on.
- 441. - Okay, he's leaving.
- 442. So, what's a Pisces?
- 443. Oh, wow.
- 444. Is everything okay?
- 445. I don't know. Is it?
- 446. Oh, I fell out of the nest
when I was a baby.
- 447. - Oh! So, that's why your eye is...
- What's wrong with my eye?
- 448. I'm just kidding.
Whenever I get nervous, it goes...
- 449. There! Now there's just one of you.
- 450. Ranger, what should we do now?
- 451. We should return home
and report what happened.
- 452. No. We should attack the fort
and free your captured comrades.
- 453. Furley and Amos are my friends,
- 454. but we cannot risk the safety
of the flock.
- 455. Then I'll go myself
if you lack the courage.
- 456. - Oh!
- 457. Oh...
- 458. I'll show you courage!
- 459. Yeah!
- 460. Harsh.
- 461. Enough with your impressive
and very gross display.
- 462. Let's just get back home.
- 463. Oh!
- 464. - Wow.
- It's all about confidence.
- 465. Ow!
- 466. Bradford! Come out here!
- 467. Get out here! Governor Bradford!
- 468. Please, gentlemen, please.
Settle down, all right?
- 469. - You guys act like you're starving.
- We are starving!
- 470. We want the food in storage!
- 471. We have talked about this.
That food is for the coming feast
- 472. - with the Wampanoag Indians.
- But we're hungry now!
- 473. - We're all hungry.
- You don't look hungry!
- 474. I've got a hypothyroid issue.
- 475. Now as you know,
we have not stored enough food
- 476. to see us through the winter.
- 477. See that hill? That's last winter.
- 478. That will be all of us, if we do not
become friends with the Indians.
- 479. We need their help. Without it,
we will not survive, all right?
- 480. Oh! Ha...
- 481. Three days, that's it.
- 482. - You can all hold out.
- 483. Governor Bradford is right.
We can all hold out...
- 484. Except for Clancy.
- 485. But he was sick on the boat,
so that's not on me.
- 486. - We want that food in storage.
- Give us them keys!
- 487. Mummy!
- 488. Standish has returned!
- 489. Standish!
- 490. Myles, you've returned!
- 491. Hi!
- 492. Ha-ha!
- 493. Did I tell you I was gonna provide food
for ye, yes I did, didn't I?
- 494. Ha! You call that a bounty?
- 495. Standish, the people want my head.
- 496. And if we do not have the feast,
I'm afraid they will take it.
- 497. We need food. Anything at this point.
- 498. I said I would get you turkeys...
- 499. Oh!
- 500. and that's what you are going to get.
- 501. Even more than you can eat.
- 502. Right, well, good chat.
- 503. What a personality.
- 504. So, Alpha Turkey up there...
- 505. what's the story?
You two, um, rubbing wattles or...
- 506. Ew! No, Ranger is my brother.
- 507. Get inside!
- 508. Inside, get!
- 509. And you know, even if he wasn't...
- 510. I'm looking for more mind
and less muscle.
- 511. Really? Are you serious?
'Cause I have like almost no muscle.
- 512. Literally, I'm like nothing.
- 513. Maybe you should get that looked at.
- 514. - After you.
- 515. It's a tiny drop, I promise.
- 516. Whoa!
- 517. Oh...
- 518. Glutes.
- 519. So this is... everyone.
- 520. An army in need of a commander.
- 521. Wow, I've never seen so many turkeys
in one place actually doing things.
- 522. I'm just shocked.
- 523. So, in the future,
turkeys just sit around all day
- 524. eating and staring at the wall?
- 525. Yes. I mean, no!
No, that would be...
- 526. I mean, some do. No one I know.
- 527. If we weren't doing things,
we'd become dumb.
- 528. - Don't you think?
- 529. - Hello, wild undomesticated
- Oh no.
- 530. Simple turkeys from the distant past.
- 531. I have brought you a gift,
and the gift is me. I am Jake.
- 532. I have traveled
in a time machine named S.T.E.V.E.
- 533. in order to stop Thanksgiving
and get turkeys off the menu!
- 534. What's Thanksgiving?
- 535. Yeah, that's right. It hasn't happened.
It's a feast of sorts.
- 536. What's a menu?
- 537. A menu, it's like a list of food items
in a restaurant.
- 538. - What's a restaurant?
- That's not important.
- 539. What's important is
that you stop asking me questions
- 540. and agree to follow me blindly!
- 541. No!
- 542. We will not fight.
- 543. I am Broadbeak, leader of the flock.
- 544. And this is Leatherbeak, high elder
and my most trusted advisor.
- 545. Huh! You...
- 546. have traveled a great distance.
- 547. You...
- 548. Hm...
- 549. and your lovely wife.
- 550. She's beautiful, so soft and feminine.
- 551. Father, this is Jake and Reggie.
They're from the future, apparently.
- 552. Father?
- 553. Please, walk with me.
- 554. Jake, you speak with deep conviction.
- 555. Well, I can speak even...
deeper if you like.
- 556. We did not always live underground.
- 557. We lived above in the trees,
but then the settlers came...
- 558. and we were forced into hiding.
- 559. But we were safe and over time,
- 560. we turned what we thought our prison,
into our home.
- 561. I understand, sir, but...
- 562. The Great Turkey told me
what I must do.
- 563. I know, "The Great Turkey,"
- 564. for an imaginary friend, right?
- 565. It is my destiny.
- 566. Well, Jake, let me show you our destiny.
- 567. Careful.
- 568. This is our future.
- 569. Our destiny lies with them.
- 570. You are welcome to stay
as long as you like
- 571. but as long as you are here,
you will respect our ways.
- 572. We do not fight. We defend.
- 573. We protect and we survive.
- 574. Yes, sir.
- 575. Oh, Reggie, look. Here.
- 576. - Just hold it like this.
- Whoa, whoa!
- 577. I'm not really the baby holding type.
- 578. It's easy. Even a super advanced
future turkey can do it.
- 579. Oh, she wants you to throw up
some worms into her mouth.
- 580. What girl wouldn't?
- 581. Oh, that's sweet and disgusting.
- 582. I think she likes me.
- 583. Yeah, maybe she does.
- 584. Oh, almost fell.
Hey, hey, hey.
- 585. Hey, you ticklish?
You ticklish? Ah!
- 586. Well, good night,
Reggie from the future.
- 587. Good night, Jenny from my dreams.
- 588. What? What, you want some worms?
I'm not gonna do it, it's disgusting.
- 589. Mama?
- 590. - Oh, my stomach's aching.
- Mine, too.
- 591. This is it, my friend.
- 592. El final,
unless we figure a way out.
- 593. You got something?
- 594. Yes, Furley, I knew your big freaking
cabeza was good for something!
- 595. Furley, that's a flying pony.
- 596. Two birds and a handful of grain.
- 597. This feast will be more of a fast
at the rate we're going.
- 598. Makes you wonder if Captain Standish
is losing his edge.
- 599. You were wondering what?
- 600. Uh... Nothing, Captain.
- 601. The problem with you boys is
- 602. you're thinking about
where them turkeys are...
- 603. and not where they ain't.
- 604. This is where we got them last two.
- 605. They're leading us away
- 606. Something they're protecting.
- 607. You're saying they're doing it
on purpose? Like they're smart.
- 608. I've hunted everything that's walked,
crawled or flown
- 609. and I always get me quarry.
- 610. These turkeys,
they're up to something.
- 611. So tomorrow,
we start off in this direction
- 612. and we don't stop looking till we get
every bleeding last one of them!
- 613. Oh, that was me
- 614. Good morning, everyone.
- 615. Here are today's assignments.
- 616. - Fanny!
- 617. Danny, take your team
and lead the hunters east.
- 618. - West.
- Lead them west.
- 619. You got it, brother.
- 620. - Clancy...
- 621. Nancy, you do the same thing
in the north.
- 622. - South.
- In the south, yes.
- 623. - Dusty...
- Justy. He's your son.
- 624. Correct, Justy, you go find another one
of your magical pinecones.
- 625. Jes, jes, jes!
Meow, meow, meow.
- 626. You had to marry a chicken.
- 627. Jenny, you will spring
the hunter's traps. Take Reggie.
- 628. Yes!
- 629. I said that out loud.
- 630. Ranger, scout the fort.
See what they are planning.
- 631. Bring Jake with you.
- 632. Go! Be swift and be safe.
- 633. Here are the assignments
for the day.
- 634. Just try to keep up,
and try not to get us killed.
- 635. You're the one who's gonna have
to try to keep up. With me!
- 636. His method is unconventional,
but very effective.
- 637. - Two can play at that game!
- 638. Ow...
- 639. I beat you to the bottom of the hill.
- 640. Shut up.
- 641. What are you looking at?
- 642. Check the traps.
- 643. We're always one step
ahead of him.
- 644. Well, that's reassuring.
- 645. Which is one step away from...
- 646. Well, that's less reassuring.
- 647. But we follow father's rules.
He keeps the flock safe.
- 648. I love rules. I actually have a rule
about following rules.
- 649. - Me, too!
- No way! Kiss me.
- 650. - What did you just say?
- I said rules rule!
- 651. No you didn't, but that's okay.
- 652. The traps are all set, sir.
- 653. You ready to spring some traps?
- 654. Pfft! I was born...
- 655. Whoo-hoo!
- 656. Okay.
- 657. - Reggie?
- 658. Ahhh!
- 659. Ow!
- 660. - That was incredible!
- I think I might need to lie down.
- 661. So, tell me about the future.
- 662. Tell me every little detail,
but make it very fast.
- 663. Really? You want to know
about the future?
- 664. Ha! Whoa! Ah!
- 665. - Stealth mode.
- I'm stealthier!
- 666. - Mm!
- No, you're not.
- 667. - Popeye dive.
- Whoo! Whoo!
- 668. Psst!
- 669. Mm!
- 670. Mm... oh!
- 671. Hm!
- 672. - Thank you, woodland creature.
- Never taken a lesson.
- 673. I always thought in the future
- 674. there would be harmony
between all living things,
- 675. but hey,
pizza and TV sound great.
- 676. The best show is Mundo del Amor.
That's Spanish for "World of Love."
- 677. Reggie?
- 678. Yes, Jenny?
- 679. - Dogs.
- 680. Yeah, I feel it, too.
Yeah, let's just be dogs.
- 681. I'll be a boxer
and you just be a shiba-inu.
- 682. Dogs!
- 683. Dogs?
- 684. Something's wrong.
They shouldn't be this far north.
- 685. Wait, I know where we are. Come on!
- 686. Reggie, we can't go this way.
We'll lead them right to the flock.
- 687. S.T.E.V.E.!
- 688. Whoa, whoa, whoa!
What is that?
- 689. Oh, Reggie.
- 690. - Don't scream. Die with dignity.
- It's okay.
- 691. Hm...
- 692. What have we here?
- 693. Go, S.T.E.V.E., go!
- 694. It's magic.
- 695. I'm gonna throw up
and not in the good way!
- 696. S.T.E.V.E.: I believe that we are
at a safe distance.
- 697. What...? Where are we?
What is that?
- 698. That's Earth.
- 699. Earth?
- 700. That's where we live.
Come on, trust me.
- 701. Whoa...
- 702. It's beautiful.
- 703. It really is.
- 704. I always imagined
there was more out there,
- 705. but never this much more.
- 706. You really are from the future.
- 707. You didn't believe me?
- 708. Of course not! I thought you were
insane and possibly dangerous.
- 709. And cute.
- 710. So, was it scary?
You know, traveling through time?
- 711. Nah. Takes a lot to rattle
a turkey like me.
- 712. Wish you could have seen it.
- 713. S.T.E.V.E.: Oh, she can.
Playback of time travel commencing.
- 714. S.T.E.V.E. must be experiencing
some kind of glitch.
- 715. This is where Reggie cries
for his mommy.
- 716. Aw. That's sweet.
- 717. - We're not sure why that turkey is...
- Here it is in slow-mo.
- 718. All right, I think we're safe now.
We should really get going.
- 719. As you wish.
- 720. Whoa!
- 721. Huh. Well, I didn't know a guy
could scream that high pitched.
- 722. - Isn't that weird?
- He is so funny.
- 723. Bye, S.T.E.V.E.. You're the best
time machine I've ever met.
- 724. Goodbye, Jenny.
- 725. I'm fully charged and ready
to take you home.
- 726. Are you serious?
We can go...
- 727. Come on, Reggie, let's go.
- 728. Uh, yeah. You know, we don't want to go
flying off half-cocked, right?
- 729. Keep me posted. As you were.
- 730. Ooh! Yeah.
- 731. - Get down.
- You get down.
- 732. - Hm...
- 733. Centerpieces.
Thanksgiving is happening tomorrow.
- 734. The hunters are returning!
- 735. If only we could see
what's inside that building.
- 736. That's the weapons shed
where they keep all their boomsticks
- 737. and the boom powder.
- 738. Without their weapons,
they are weak and afraid.
- 739. A-ha!
- 740. The majority of my powder's
- 741. We must report this feast
to father right away.
- 742. Jake? Jake!
- 743. Oh! That was incredible.
I can't stop thinking about it.
- 744. Yeah, like I can't stop thinking,
- 745. Wait. Do you know
what that word means?
- 746. No, but I can imagine a scenario
in which I might.
- 747. It's all right, I'll tell you.
- 748. - See what I did?
- Very clever.
- 749. Okay, so, hypothetically?
- 750. Well, what if some fella...
- 751. Just some fella?
- 752. Well, a reasonably attractive,
- 753. What if he was to offer
to take you to the future?
- 754. I would love to see it.
- 755. But my place is here
with my father and Ranger.
- 756. I could never leave the flock,
- 757. especially not with the hunters
- 758. What if the hunters weren't a threat?
- 759. What if everybody was safe and happy
- 760. That would be wonderful.
- 761. That would be a dream come true.
- 762. Reggie?
- 763. Reggie?
- 764. Ow! What are you doing?
- 765. Oof! Tomorrow's Thanksgiving.
- 766. We must attack the fort tonight.
- 767. Ah! Oh! Ah! Ow!
- 768. We shouldn't attack anything.
- 769. He told me we must do it together.
- 770. Oh! Give me a break. He?
- 771. The Great Turkey?
- 772. Ooh! He's a voice inside your head.
- 773. How dare you?
There is nothing inside my head.
- 774. The Great Turkey is real.
I saw him with my own two eyes.
- 775. The more you say that name,
the dumber it sounds. I mean...
- 776. The Great Turkey is
the greatest turkey that I know
- 777. and you will never be
as great as The Great Turkey
- 778. who is the greatest turkey.
- 779. Okay.
- 780. - Ah!
- I'm sorry, Reggie.
- 781. I didn't grow up
on a nice free-range farm.
- 782. I grew up in a cold,
- 783. From the time we were born,
we were fattened up on formula.
- 784. Except for me. My mother kept me
hidden from the humans.
- 785. - Is it time?
- Yes, sweetie.
- 786. Now, these eggs are our future, Jake.
- 787. Take them and run
- 788. and don't stop until you find
a safe place to start a new flock.
- 789. Mama, I'm scared.
- 790. I know you are, dear.
But I need you to be brave now.
- 791. Come on, Jake.
We're so proud of you. You can do it.
- 792. Here you go. Careful now.
- 793. We believe in you!
- 794. Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake!
- 795. Hey!
- 796. Stop!
- 797. Jake, Jake, Jake, Jake!
- 798. I failed.
- 799. I let down my family,
and my flock.
- 800. I decided I was better off
going it alone
- 801. where I could never hurt
- 802. Then, he arrived.
The Great Turkey.
- 803. Listen to me, young Jake!
- 804. He told me about my destiny.
- 805. He gave me the sacred time knob
and then told me...
- 806. Whoa!
- 807. The most important thing
for you to remember
- 808. is that you must never give up
- 809. no matter what stood in my way.
- 810. Jake, I'm sorry, that must have been
really hard to leave your family,
- 811. but storming a fort full of armed humans
is a terrible idea.
- 812. I have a plan. I discovered
where the hunters store their weapons.
- 813. We destroy the weapons,
we stop the feast.
- 814. Yeah. And the hunters won't be a threat
and the flock will be safe.
- 815. - Exactly!
- And Jenny's dream comes true.
- 816. What?
- 817. Nothing. I'm in.
- 818. Ha!
- 819. So, what's your plan for getting in?
- 820. - All right, you got the easy part.
- Yeah, yeah, what?
- 821. I'm going to use my incredibly toned
pecs and buttocks
- 822. - to throw you over the wall. Go!
- 823. - Hm. Might have to adjust my angle.
- 824. You're not adjusting anything!
I have a better idea.
- 825. Okay, if we carefully project
our impact point,
- 826. we should be able to safely...
- 827. Ah! I've got a splinter.
- 828. Huh? What?
- 829. Oh!
- 830. Ow!
- 831. Ah!
- 832. It's always the tiny ones
that really hurt.
- 833. Oh!
- 834. Ah!
- 835. No! No!
- 836. - Did anybody see you? Jake!
- 837. - Hold on! This is amazing!
- 838. This is incredible.
I can't seem to catch this dot.
- 839. Oh, that hurt.
- 840. You gotta try this incredible workout.
- 841. One of us may have to do some recon
to get a better look.
- 842. - Really?
- Little nautical trick I picked up.
- 843. Thirty-eight percent
- 844. It goes "whomp" again!
- 845. - Hey, where are the dogs?
- I think they're outside!
- 846. Okay, I'm gonna rig the powder barrels
by the weapons shed.
- 847. You rig the barrels in the wagon.
We'll blow the place sky high.
- 848. - No weapons...
- No Thanksgiving!
- 849. Move out!
- 850. Oh!
- 851. - Ah!
- I don't want to wear short pants!
- 852. No...
- 853. Psst! Space Turkey.
He sleeps with his eyes open.
- 854. It's creepy.
- 855. Oh...
- 856. Powder horn!
- 857. TFF! TFF!
- 858. Grandpa Jake,
tell us the story again about the horn.
- 859. Oh-ho! That old chestnut?
- 860. I think the Space Turkey
has gone crazy.
- 861. Stupid mutts!
- 862. What is that?
- 863. Somebody named Ranger
might need a little proof.
- 864. That's one.
- 865. What is it? It's... It's...
- 866. That's two! We did it!
- 867. Fire! Fire!
- 868. - Fire!
- What's that noise?
- 869. - It's a fire! Bucket Brigade!
- Wake up! We need water! Alarm!
- 870. Okay, Furley. Play it cool and maybe
they will take us back to the future
- 871. so we can have
an excellent adventure.
- 872. - Ooh!
- What have you done?
- 873. It was the Space Turkey.
Tell them, Furley! Órale!
- 874. - You've been to the fort!
- 875. No, no, you don't understand!
We destroyed the weapons and traps.
- 876. We even got the hunters' wagon.
It's gone, we blew it up!
- 877. How did you do this?
- 878. - Actually, it was Jake's plan.
- Thanks, buddy.
- 879. How do we know
you're telling the truth?
- 880. Hm!
- 881. Excuse me, sorry. Jenny!
- 882. Quickly!
We need more water. Hurry!
- 883. Oh! We're under attack!
Sound the alarms!
- 884. Fortify the gate, little one!
- 885. - Mother!
- I'll make sure the food is safe.
- 886. Captain Standish!
Thank God you're here.
- 887. Are you going to eat that corn?
- 888. Oh!
- 889. What are we going to do?
Please say it wasn't the Indians.
- 890. - It wasn't the Indians.
- 891. Well, a traitor in our midst, perhaps.
- 892. It was those bleeding birds.
- 893. You mean turkeys did this?
- 894. Oh, they ain't regular birds.
They got magical powers!
- 895. I've seen them disappear into thin air!
- 896. Seen another two flying in a giant egg.
- 897. They're playing with my mind.
Trying to drive me crazy.
- 898. Well, I should say
they've succeeded, eh?
- 899. - Well, then...
- Oh dear.
- 900. Hm...
- 901. Show me the way.
- 902. So, I guess this means
you'll be heading home,
- 903. to the future,
now that your mission is done.
- 904. Actually, there's one more thing
I need to do.
- 905. Ask you to come with me.
- 906. Wait...
- 907. You're serious?
- 908. I know you said that your place
was here with the flock.
- 909. But I figure the flock is safe now.
- 910. - The hunters are gone...
- 911. Please say yes.
- 912. - No!
- 913. Couldn't you maybe think about it?
- 914. No, no, no, no!
What is that?
- 915. Oh, no...
- 916. Hey!
- 917. He's not as aerodynamic
as I'd hoped.
- 918. Hey.
- 919. Wait.
- 920. You led them right to us, Jake!
- 921. Me?
- 922. There you are.
- 923. Oh, no.
- 924. Come on boys.
We're gonna have a feast.
- 925. This is all your fault!
- 926. - Jake!
- I knew he was a coward.
- 927. Stop!
- 928. Everyone, quickly!
Initiate the evacuation plan!
- 929. - Go, go, go!
- Oh, Justy.
- 930. I'm sorry, Jenny. We failed.
We led them right to you.
- 931. That doesn't matter right now.
- 932. Quickly, this way!
- 933. Come here, my little friend!
- 934. Come on, grab them all!
- 935. Hey, friend.
- 936. Ah! Gotcha!
- 937. Down the line then, down the line!
- 938. Got two more!
- 939. - I gotcha, brother!
- No, no!
- 940. Come on everybody.
- 941. Oh! Back this way!
- 942. Oh!
- 943. Go get them, boys!
- 944. Ah!
- 945. Where do we go?
- 946. If you won't come out...
- 947. we'll burn you out!
- 948. To the tide pools!
It's our only way out now!
- 949. Reggie, the nursery!
We have to go back!
- 950. Come on!
- 951. - Get down to the pools!
- 952. Quickly! Come on, hurry up!
- 953. Jenny! Jenny!
- 954. No!
- 955. - I'll find another way!
- But there is no other way!
- 956. Jake!
- 957. Come on, let's go!
- 958. Don't be scared, Furley.
- 959. - Gather everyone onto the beach.
- Yes, Father.
- 960. C'mon, c'mon, c'mon,
- 961. This way, run, run!
- 962. Go! Hurry!
- 963. Get the eggs to safety!
- 964. Dad!
- 965. - Go! Join the others!
- Not without you!
- 966. Jenny...
- 967. Daddy!
- 968. I'll always be with you.
- 969. Got dinner! We got dinner!
- 970. This half shell was my father's.
- 971. Whichever of his children has
the other half, will be Chief.
- 972. What?
- 973. What?
- 974. Father chose wisely.
- 975. My father loved this flock.
- 976. And he will always be a part of it.
- 977. He gave his life to give us ours.
- 978. So, we will honor him.
- 979. But right now, we need to do
what we must to survive.
- 980. This is all my fault.
- 981. They have taken our home.
They've taken our family.
- 982. We have only one choice now.
- 983. We will fight!
- 984. We will stand and fight!
This is our home!
- 985. No more hiding!
We will attack the fort,
- 986. free our family
and make our flock whole once again!
- 987. Who's with me!
- 988. - We fight!
- We fight!
- 989. We fight, brother!
- 990. S.T.E.V.E.: Good morning, Reggie.
- 991. Why the long face?
That is a punch line from a joke.
- 992. - Just take me home.
- Reggie, wait!
- 993. The flock is in trouble.
- 994. Yup! And you know why?
Because of us!
- 995. We didn't save anyone.
We made everything worse!
- 996. But Reggie,
The Great Turkey told me...
- 997. There is no Great Turkey!
- 998. There is no mission.
You made it all up in your head.
- 999. It's all a lie.
- 1000. Now, I'm leaving, all right,
before we mess things up even more!
- 1001. And if you're smart
you'll come with me.
- 1002. I can't give up.
- 1003. Yeah, if you're smart.
- 1004. Look who I'm talking to.
- 1005. Turkey! Turkey! Turkey!
- 1006. I wanna fly the spaceship.
- 1007. Hey, guess who's back?
Bet you were wondering where I...
- 1008. I'm tired now.
- 1009. was.
- 1010. - See you later, S.T.E.V.E..
- Goodbye, Reggie.
- 1011. Hey!
- 1012. Hey, hey, hey! Wait! Wait!
- 1013. Snap out of it Reggie,
we don't have time for this!
- 1014. - Ah!
- 1015. I'm breaking like a hundred
time travel rules,
- 1016. and this might destroy the universe,
but I don't have a choice.
- 1017. I've come back from the future
to tell you something really important.
- 1018. - What is it?
- You're an idiot.
- 1019. Whoa! That's a little harsh.
I may not be a genius but...
- 1020. Everything you want is back in 1621.
- 1021. Jenny, Jake, a whole flock of friends.
- 1022. Yeah, a flock that I totally messed up!
- 1023. They're better off without me.
- 1024. No!
- 1025. I've come from even farther
in the future
- 1026. to tell you that Jenny and the flock
are gonna attack the fort!
- 1027. - They don't stand a chance!
- Oh, no.
- 1028. - What do we do?
- We need a plan.
- 1029. Exactly!
- 1030. Whoa!
- 1031. The Sacred Time Knob.
- 1032. - The Sacred Time Knob!
- The Sacred Time Knob!
- 1033. - Wait!
- 1034. - You know what this means?
- What does it mean?
- 1035. It's so simple.
- 1036. I need to go find
The Great Turkey.
- 1037. I bet he's behind the door
that this opens!
- 1038. S.T.E.V.E.: Oh, come on!
- 1039. You are The Great Turkey.
- 1040. - I'm The Great Turkey?
- You're The Great Turkey!
- 1041. Which means Jake was telling the truth
the whole time!
- 1042. Wow, I really am an idiot!
- 1043. I hate to say I told you so.
- 1044. Wait, if I am idiot
then you're an idiot.
- 1045. No, no, guys, guys, guys,
technically, we're all idiots.
- 1046. - But we're also all...
- The Great Turkey!
- 1047. My mind is being literally
blown right now!
- 1048. Mine, too!
- 1049. I came back to make sure we stop
- 1050. and appreciate just
how awesome this is.
- 1051. That's awesome.
- 1052. - Awesome.
- 1053. S.T.E.V.E.: Yes, totally awesome.
- 1054. Now, if you are done,
you need to go back in time,
- 1055. give young Jake his destiny
and then save your friends.
- 1056. Right, I got to get going!
- 1057. C'mon S.T.E.V.E., let's go.
- 1058. We take positions here and here.
- 1059. Their guns are destroyed,
so we've got a fighting chance. If we...
- 1060. He's back.
- 1061. You!
- 1062. Where's Reggie?
- 1063. Whoa!
- 1064. Huh?
- 1065. Listen to me, young Jake!
- 1066. Oh, what? Who are you?
- 1067. I am The Great Turkey!
- 1068. The greatest of all turkeys!
- 1069. And I've come here
to give you a mission!
- 1070. Not to save ten turkeys,
or even a hundred,
- 1071. but all of them!
- 1072. All of them?
- 1073. First you must go to Camp David
and find the pardoned turkey.
- 1074. The awesome pardoned turkey!
- 1075. The awesome pardoned turkey?
- 1076. Well, he's not always awesome...
- 1077. but he gets awesomer
as it goes along.
- 1078. And you will need this for your journey.
- 1079. Whoa! What is it?
- 1080. It is the sacred time knob!
It is very powerful!
- 1081. Whoa!
- 1082. It will protect you
and keep you safe from harm!
- 1083. But the most important thing
for you to remember
- 1084. is that you must never give up, ever!
- 1085. No matter what stands in your way!
- 1086. No matter
what stands in your way!
- 1087. No matter what stands in your way!
- 1088. Hooh! Ha-hah!
- 1089. Hooh! Ha-hah!
- 1090. Hooh! Ha-hah!
- 1091. Hooh! Ha-hah!
- 1092. Now!
- 1093. Yeah! Órale! Yah-ha!
- 1094. Oh!
- 1095. Mm. Those are some angry birds.
- 1096. - Charge!
- For the flock!
- 1097. Ha-ha!
- 1098. - Get the cannons!
- Cannons? For turkeys, sir?
- 1099. Get the cannons and form a line!
- 1100. Ready...
- 1101. - Oh, no!
- 1102. Fire!
- 1103. Huh?
- 1104. Uh! Uh!
- 1105. Whoa!
- 1106. The Great Turkey.
- 1107. Hey everybody, welcome!
- 1108. A giant egg. Looks delicious...
- 1109. S.T.E.V.E.: Conservatively dressed
- 1110. I'd like to introduce The Great Turkey!
- 1111. It wasn't The Great Turkey.
It was always Reggie.
- 1112. My best friend.
- 1113. S.T.E.V.E.: He brings blessings
to all of you. Honor him.
- 1114. What is it?
- 1115. A sign from the Grandfathers!
- 1116. A most delicious sign!
- 1117. We should really do this more often.
- 1118. Wow, this is way outside
my free delivery zone.
- 1119. S.T.E.V.E.: You should try the
breadsticks too. They're delicious.
- 1120. Yeah!
- 1121. You did it, Reggie.
You saved us all.
- 1122. Actually, I did! Yeah!
- 1123. And I saved you.
So technically, I saved everyone.
- 1124. So hooray for me!
- 1125. Isn't this wonderful, Justy?
- 1126. Meow. Meow. Meow. Meow.
- 1127. - Hm!
- 1128. - That's mine!
- That's my slice!
- 1129. Ow!
- 1130. - Shut up, Fatty. Oh, hey, Jarold.
- Oh, hey, Mrs...
- 1131. Mr. Anchovy, you have soiled our pizza
with your small, dried fish.
- 1132. Mm... Tastes like dirty sock.
- 1133. Still, better than my wife's cooking.
Am I right?
- 1134. - Hey guys, check it out.
- Dude, please.
- 1135. Whoa!
- 1136. Thank you, Great Turkey.
- 1137. Look, everyone,
I'm giving this turkey thanks.
- 1138. Wait a minute,
I just invented a word! Ha-ha!
- 1139. It's a thanks-giving!
You like that?
- 1140. Happy Thanksgiving, everyone!
- 1141. Now, that I wasn't on the menu,
- 1142. I could see the holidays
for what they were.
- 1143. A time to share.
- 1144. A time to come together.
- 1145. To be with the ones we care about
and who care about us.
- 1146. I thought I wanted to be alone.
El Solo Lobo.
- 1147. Which I later found out
was actually El Lobo Solitario.
- 1148. Turned out I just needed to find
where I belonged.
- 1149. Are you sure you won't stay here
with the flock?
- 1150. I'm a turkey of action, Reggie.
- 1151. Well, then, I guess this is goodbye.
- 1152. No, Reggie,
goodbyes are just hellos
- 1153. carried across the wind
till our paths
- 1154. intersect once again.
- 1155. That's beautiful... and confusing.
- 1156. Wild, undomesticated turkeys
of the past...
- 1157. I'll never forget you.
- 1158. S.T.E.V.E.: Where would you
like to go, Jake?
- 1159. Wherever we are needed, S.T.E.V.E..
Wherever we are needed.
- 1160. So, is this turkey paradise?
- 1161. Oh!
- 1162. Wow, you're moving pretty fast
for a Pisces.
- 1163. Whatever that is.
- 1164. S.T.E.V.E.: Oh, my.
- 1165. Whoa!
- 1166. Jake, what happened?
You were only gone like a second!
- 1167. I've actually been gone for years.
- 1168. Have you heard about the turducken?