- 1. - Here; option one is the cheapest.
- But paragraph 2.2...
- 2. - Hi, Sami! - Excuse me.
- Hi, Baba.
- 3. Are you good? Look, I got the fish.
You can cook it tonight.
- 4. - Great, thanks.
- Don't forget spices and salt.
- 5. - How is Amanda?
- Fine. She's working.
- 6. What working? I told you,
she have baby, no work, must rest.
- 7. - It's fine, Dad. I can't talk now.
- Okay. There's potatoes in there too.
- 8. - Fish is good. You like fish?
- Yes, it's good stuff.
- 9. - You eat fish, live many years.
- To an old age.
- 10. - No, not old, just live extra.
- OK, Sami, see you tonight.
- 11. - Bye, Baba! - Sorry. My dad.
- I understand.
- 12. - So, 2.2.
- Right, sorry. 2.2...
- 13. - Hi, Juan. Are you good?
- Hi, Aziz. Just fine.
- 14. What you doing?
- 15. - Fixing lamp, good. Coffee?
- 16. Dill, got it. And low-fat milk? Okay.
Roast... roast beef.
- 17. - Hi, boss!
- Hi, Aziz. - No, Aziz came in.
- 18. - Here you are.
- 19. - Look.
- What is it?
- 20. Ah, the cord goes this way.
It's like this in old lamps.
- 21. Hi. I need a bit of help
with my bike.
- 22. - It is broken?
- I can't get the lock open.
- 23. - It is your bike?
- Yes, it's my bike.
- 24. - You have papers?
- No... it was my Mum's, shejust died.
- 25. - Uh-huh.
- Yes, it was very sad.
- 26. - How much you want to pay?
- Uh, 20 kronor?
- 27. - 20 kronor? What you saying, 20 kronor?
- Juan, you hear him? 20 kronor.
- 28. - A hundred.
- That's good. - You pay 300.
- 29. - 300? The lock isn't worth 80!
- 300 or I call the police.
- 30. - 300 is great.
- Good! Juan, get the tool.
- 31. Wait, wait, don't open, Juan.
- 32. Now open. Okay.
- 33. - Thank you. Thanks a lot.
- Thanks, goodbye.
- 34. He a thief! Paid 300!
- 35. - Aziz? What's going on?
- We oil chain only. 100 kronor.
- 36. - Okay. Look, I need help inside.
- I be right there.
- 37. So, 100 to you, 100 to me.
- 38. - Can you manage the shop a while?
- No problem, boss.
- 39. Mum will come and tally up sales.
- 40. - Your wife call?
- Yes, I have to help her at home.
- 41. - Jorgen, she always call, you run!
- Nothing strange about that.
- 42. Very strange! You must be man,
strong man. Or else she say goodbye.
- 43. - What are you talking about?
- Okay, have it your way.
- 44. - Hi, Mum! All right?
- Just fine. Jorgen, helmet!
- 45. - Hi! Are you good?
- Good, just fine. You?
- 46. - Good too. If you're good I'm good.
- Then we're both good.
- 47. Dino...
- 48. Dino!
- 49. Dino boy. Puppy...
- 50. - Juan, Dino sick?
- He's been droopy lately.
- 51. Are you in pain?
Does it hurt?
- 52. Your legs? Do your legs hurt?
- 53. - What colour do you want?
- I was thinking white.
- 54. - How much? The whole way?
- Yes, what can it be, 2-3 metres?
- 55. Something like that. I'll measure it
so I don't make extra work for myself.
- 56. - What was that about?
- I wanted to borrow a hedge shear.
- 57. - Hedge shear...
- Come in and eat!
- 58. - Had a good day?
- 59. - Sami, can you get that?
- I'm about to get a high score!
- 60. You're so unbelievably lazy!
- 61. Hi, Aziz!
Fine, how are you?
- 62. Your son? He's playing video games.
I know, childish, isn't it?
- 63. Here he comes.
- 64. - Video games aren't childish.
- No, they're very mature.
- 65. - I'm very hungry. The fish ready?
- I'll check.
- 66. - Amanda, is the fish ready?
- What fish?
- 67. Yes, it's almost ready. Okay.
See you tonight. Bye.
- 68. - Sami, I want to finish this!
- I promise, I'll do it later.
- 69. You... I know, but... You think it's a
pain pretending all the time, too.
- 70. - All he wants is grandchildren.
- We're going to have kids!
- 71. We're going to adopt.
I mean... kids of our own.
- 72. - What, you feel the same way?
- No, of course not.
- 73. I promise, everything will be perfect
when he meets a woman.
- 74. I swear! He'll drop the grandchildren
thing and focus on her.
- 75. - Of course... Brilliant idea...
- I think so!
- 76. - I'll put him on some dating site.
- Remind me, why did I marry you?
- 77. - Seriously, no dating sites.
- Why not?
- 78. You just... have to try harder.
- 79. He... no. We could call Gunnel
and have her come over.
- 80. - Gunnel who?
- My colleague. She's really pretty.
- 81. She's always saying
she wants to meet someone.
- 82. - You think she'd like Dad?
- Yes. But what he'll think of her...
- 83. - Let's try it.
- Okay, go ahead.
- 84. I'll do it!
- 85. - Can you get my shirt?
- Of course.
- 86. - It feels so gigantic!
- The old one was too small.
- 87. - Wait... should the navel be here?
- Shit, I put it on upside down.
- 88. - There.
- Does it feel okay?
- 89. - Are you sure it's not too big?
- No, this is the right month.
- 90. - Sure?
- There he is.
- 91. - Hi!
- Hi, Amanda, are you good?
- 92. Good. Ah, he getting big, the baby.
- 93. - What's Sami doing?
- Cooking. Let me take yourjacket.
- 94. - He's a decent cook. You're better.
- Thank you.
- 95. Hi, Sami! Are you good?
- 96. Amanda, have you thought
what to name baby?
- 97. We've thought a bit, but we'll wait
to see if it's a girl or a boy.
- 98. You don't know what it is?
Wait, I'll say...
- 99. I think a boy. I know when I see woman.
90% I'm sure it's boy.
- 100. - So we need boy's names.
- You find a good name.
- 101. Sami, come! Come see,
dad bring great present.
- 102. - What's that?
- Family tree, very nice.
- 103. Look, that's me, your mother,
you Sami, and Amanda.
- 104. It's you and me!
And then four empty ones.
- 105. Ah, four empty. There is soon baby
here, and maybe three come later.
- 106. - So we're having four kids?
- 107. - If you want more I can put here...
- No, four is good.
- 108. - Four good?
- We'll start there.
- 109. - What you say, Sami?
- Four is good.
- 110. - Wine or beer with dinner?
- I'll have a beer... water.
- 111. - Baba?
- I drink arrack.
- 112. - Double or single?
- Big, your dad don't drink small.
- 113. - Who's that?
- A friend ofAmanda's. She's nice.
- 114. Hi, Gunnel! Come in!
You look fabulous.
- 115. - I'm not late, am I?
- Of course not! Come in.
- 116. - You won't forget...?
- Don't worry.
- 117. - Aziz, this is Gunnel, my colleague.
- This is Aziz.
- 118. - This is my son.
- Sami. Glad you could come.
- 119. - Nice.
- Thank you.
- 120. So, have a seat!
- 121. - Here, Baba.
- 122. - Thank you for cooking.
- It was very good.
- 123. Baba, you know they work together at
the hospital, Amanda and Gunnel?
- 124. - Yes, Amanda said.
- We have fun together.
- 125. - Good.
- Good co-workers are important.
- 126. They're almost more important
than the job itself.
- 127. Of course, we prefer
the coffee breaks.
- 128. Good...
- 129. - So, what do you work with?
- Who, me?
- 130. You want know where I work?
- 131. I work with mafia.
You know mafia?
- 132. - No...
- You don't know mafia?
- 133. You know, sometimes also
we go around town. Drink little beer.
- 134. We get tired, what we do now, so we
take gun and shoot people on street.
- 135. We don't like their face,
we shoot them.
- 136. - You want see the gun?
- 137. Dad has a different sense of humour.
He's just kidding.
- 138. Amanda, yourfriend think,
she scared from me.
- 139. - Be nice now!
- I'm kidding.
- 140. - So... what are you doing tomorrow?
- 141. No?
- 142. - I feel like dessert.
- I'll get the ice cream.
- 143. Don't drive right into the wall.
You have to pass the other cars.
- 144. - Thanks for coming.
- It was fun.
- 145. See you.
- 146. - You have to turn the car around.
- This is hard!
- 147. - That went well...
- What you say?
- 148. Nothing, I'm just tired.
- 149. - Good night, Aziz.
- Good night, Amanda.
- 150. - You've already lost.
- I'm too tired to play.
- 151. Sami, I must ask: Why you bring
Gunilla here today?
- 152. She's a friend ofAmanda's.
She came for dinner.
- 153. That's it? I see in your eyes
you have something else to say.
- 154. Tell.
- 155. To be honest, Dad, I do want
to talk to you about something.
- 156. What?
- 157. - Maybe you need to meet people.
- What you mean?
- 158. - Maybe meet a girl.
- A girl? No thanks, I am happy now.
- 159. Why you think this?
I have you, Amanda, soon babies.
- 160. - I am very happy.
- I know.
- 161. But maybe you'd like
someone besides us.
- 162. You know I can't do that.
I think of your mother all the time.
- 163. - I love her, that's why.
- I understand.
- 164. It's the same for me. I love her so
much. I think about her every day.
- 165. But it's ten years since she died.
Maybe it's time to move on.
- 166. It could be fun, Amanda and me
and you and your girlfriend...
- 167. Your grandchild will have a grandma,
we could be a big family.
- 168. - What do you think?
- Okay, I'll think about it.
- 169. - I can help you look.
- No, I don't need help.
- 170. Thanks. Okay.
- 171. - Okay Baba. I'm going to bed.
- 172. - Will you sleep here?
- Yes, I'll sleep here.
- 173. Good night.
- 174. Baba... I didn't upset you, did I?
- 175. Sami! You're my son, should
you make me upset? Never!
- 176. - Forget about it. Good night!
- Good night, Baba.
- 177. - I'm going to make some tea.
- Let me.
- 178. - I'll pause this.
- Nah, it'll only take a second.
- 179. - It's more fun to watch together.
- Okay, pause it.
- 180. - You don't have to get mad.
- I'm not mad.
- 181. Lotta, is something going on?
You can talk to me.
- 182. - I'm a good listener.
- Nothing is going on.
- 183. - I'm just going for more tea!
- I'll take care of it.
- 184. I just thought it felt wrong when
you didn't want to watch the film.
- 185. I wanted tea.
It has nothing to do with us.
- 186. "Us"? What do you mean?
- 187. - That's not what I meant!
- What did you mean?
- 188. - I'm going to bed.
- We have to talk!
- 189. I can't stand it when you act
this way. All... wimpy!
- 190. Good night!
- 191. Mariam, how are you?
- 192. My darling, my life...
- 193. I want to ask you something,
but I don't know how to say it.
- 194. Our son wants me
to meet a new woman.
- 195. You know how much I love you.
What do you think I should do?
- 196. Well...
- 197. - Nothing wrong with him, eh?
- He has hip problems.
- 198. - What's wrong with him?
- Arthritis. It's common in old dogs.
- 199. Are there medicines,
or an operation?
- 200. I wouldn't operate on such an old dog.
I recommend putting him to sleep.
- 201. You're a doctor! You're supposed
to save lives! Not execute my dog!
- 202. I'm very sorry.
- 203. No! No! We're leaving!
- 204. - Juan, what's that you're building?
- For Dino. His hip hurts.
- 205. See, this will make him well.
- 206. - Hi, boys! All good?
- 207. - Boss good too? Little massage?
- Why not?
- 208. - Ow, ow! No massage.
- You not strong, boss!
- 209. - Hi, Aziz!
- Hi, Edith!
- 210. - Work going good?
- Just a little paperwork.
- 211. We get these new ones.
Good quality, good you ordered them.
- 212. - I take my clothes. Okay?
- 213. - Jorgen, must order ball bearings.
- Ah, okay.
- 214. - I use them now.
- They'll be here tomorrow.
- 215. Speaking of balls, Aziz,
I had fun with two chicks last night.
- 216. - Two chicks? What you mean?
- Big party!
- 217. You can handle two chicks?
No way. You got a thing like this.
- 218. Are you crazy?
Mine is like this.
- 219. - Ifyours like this, mine like this.
- Macho, macho!
- 220. Good!
- 221. - Jorgen, you have big or little one?
- A normal one.
- 222. - Large? Medium?
- More medium, maybe.
- 223. Size isn't important, it's how you use
it. There are different techniques.
- 224. - What techniques?
- There are books about it.
- 225. - Oils and spices and tantric sex.
- What trick sex?
- 226. No, tantric sex.
With... pillows and candles and things.
- 227. You sit and look at each other and
fantasise about touching each other.
- 228. That's what's good about it,
according to the Chinese.
- 229. In your imagination,
your organ is... more sensitive.
- 230. - Juan, what is this trick sex?
- Tantric sex, it's like... mental sex.
- 231. Metal sex? What that?
What is this?
- 232. - Boss... you have wife problems?
- No, why would I?
- 233. - You don't get home action.
- How many time?
- 234. It varies; I don't really know.
Maybe... two, three times a month.
- 235. - Two time a month? Oh, big problem!
- Is it?
- 236. - Juan, what you say? Two time month.
- 237. Big problem. He don't work good.
No, no, no. He don't work good.
- 238. Jorgen, you my friend.
You listen, I help you.
- 239. This trick sex metal,
you need to throw it all away.
- 240. When we close here, you go home,
say, "Here I come!" and get hard.
- 241. Take her hand
and go right to bedroom.
- 242. Throw her on bed
and go in right away.
- 243. - Listen. Ask Juan.
- True, true.
- 244. Boss, I take Dino for a walk.
- 245. Dino, come now,
- 246. Jorgen, I must ask:
Your mama, how old is she?
- 247. - Mum? Why is that?
- She is very pretty. Nice lady.
- 248. - Aziz, she's my Mum!
- I'm just asking.
- 249. - That hardness thing... how hard?
- Women like a man is hard.
- 250. She say black, you say white.
She say yellow, you say blue.
- 251. See, you be in charge.
Do that, it will be good.
- 252. - Have you got any ideas for dinner?
- No, what do you think?
- 253. - You first.
- Hmm... minute steak?
- 254. - No... no, I don't want that.
- 255. - Fish. I want fish sticks.
- 256. What? You want fish too?
But you just said you wanted meat.
- 257. - Yeah, but now we said fish.
- So you want fish now?
- 258. - Forget that. I mean, I want meat.
- Fine then, meat.
- 259. - Make up your mind!
- What's with you?
- 260. Have you decided on fish?
Well, forget it, I want meat.
- 261. - No! I want fish!
- I said meat.
- 262. Meat... I... Lotta!
- 263. - This is cool! Are you nervous?
- Why should I be? Maybe you are!
- 264. No, I think it's great!
Who are you going out with?
- 265. - I have many, can find many women.
- I don't doubt you. I'm just curious.
- 266. Don't need to be curious. Didn't you
say I should get woman? I did!
- 267. - Okay.
- Yeah, okay.
- 268. - Here you go.
- This very good, genuine fabric.
- 269. Try it on, let's see.
- 270. Check out, your dad
- 271. All the women come and say hi, hi,
your dad is a hot one.
- 272. This is very good.
- 273. - Amanda...
- What will you do with your hair?
- 274. - What do? Nothing to do.
- You sure? No gel or wax or anything?
- 275. I don't use those things,
just a little water here and here
- 276. like an old model, you know.
Women all like old models.
- 277. - Cool.
- Your dad, he know!
- 278. That was a friend.
Can we go home now?
- 279. - We need to go. Have fun tonight.
- Okay, goodbye.
- 280. - Goodbye.
- Goodbye, Amanda, okay.
- 281. Take care of baby, okay?
- 282. Amanda, who was it?
What is it?
- 283. - He might see!
- It doesn't matter anymore.
- 284. Honey... who was it?
- 285. - It was Ann from the adoption agency.
- What did she say?
- 286. She said... something happened, so...
- 287. We're not getting our baby.
- 288. What happened?
There must be something we can do.
- 289. I don't know.
- 290. - Hi.
- Hi. Do you have Arrack?
- 291. Arrack. You don't understand?
Beer. Give me beer, please.
- 292. - Hi.
- 293. - Here you are.
- Thanks. Here.
- 294. - Can I buy you a drink?
- No. I'm waiting for my husband.
- 295. Oh, you have husband.
Okay. Good, good.
- 296. Good. Okay. Bye.
Tell your husband hi from me.
- 297. - Hello. May I sit here?
- Okay, sure.
- 298. - So then he says, "Hey, sweet thing."
- No way!
- 299. - Let's have a toast instead.
- 300. That hit the spot. So...
- 301. - Do you want to dance?
- No thanks.
- 302. - Maybe later?
- No, we don't like to dance.
- 303. There's that song.
We have to dance.
- 304. So, you do want to dance, good.
I come soon.
- 305. - This is a best seller, a classic.
- What does it sound like?
- 306. - How far does the sound carry?
- Maybe... 50-60 metres.
- 307. - In a tailwind?
- Um... I don't know...
- 308. - What about this one?
- These are typical on Chinese bikes.
- 309. - I can't hear it.
- Jorgen, you do what I say with wife?
- 310. Aziz, I'm with a customer.
- 311. You want buy bell? Buy this.
- 312. - It's very good!
- 313. - Aziz!
- Wait, wait, I help.
- 314. - Good dog.
- Head goes in here? Oh, I see, good.
- 315. Then this goes under here
and through here.
- 316. - That's it, good.
- Ah, this good job!
- 317. - Let's see if it works.
- He can walk now.
- 318. Dino! Dino, time for a walk!
- 319. Oh, oh! Good! He walk by himself!
- 320. - Good! Good job!
- Dino, good boy.
- 321. Juan, I must ask.
- 322. - Can you find for me a woman?
- A woman? For you?
- 323. - I thought you are the maestro?
- Yes, but I thought you had extra?
- 324. - A new flavour? What kind ofwomen?
- Just one. One is enough.
- 325. - But what should she be like?
- Nice and pretty. Look good.
- 326. - Pretty, nice?
- And look good.
- 327. I have one. You two will be perfect!
- 328. - She is good?
- Great. I guarantee it.
- 329. Here's what we do: I cook, you come
to me, and hermano, we party!
- 330. Party, party!
That sound good.
- 331. - I'm really sorry about this.
- I don't understand...
- 332. We've received photos of him,
we've sent him presents.
- 333. I know. Sometimes complications arise
and lead to these situations.
- 334. - But I... can't we do something?
- Not in this case, I'm afraid.
- 335. But of course we'll apply
for another child.
- 336. - How long will that take?
- As I said on the phone...
- 337. - It can take six months to a year.
- But we've waited so long!
- 338. We've been evaluated and approved,
we've taken courses...
- 339. - Then you can wait six months more.
- We need our baby now!
- 340. I'm sorry.
This is hard to digest.
- 341. There is one option, if you'd consider
a child from another country.
- 342. From China, for example. The
waiting times are much shorter there.
- 343. You mean...
we'd have a Chinese baby?
- 344. That's up to the two of you.
- 345. This Chinese baby...
It'll look very...
- 346. - ... Chinese?
- Yes, of course.
- 347. Amanda, what do you say?
- 348. I want to have a baby with you.
I don't care what it looks like.
- 349. Okay... okay...
Should we... go for it?
- 350. Yes.
- 351. Okay. We'll take it. I mean,
that's good. We'll do that.
- 352. Okay. Then I need you
to fill in these papers first.
- 353. - Hi Juan!
- Hi Aziz!
- 354. - Are you good? Pal!
- 355. - Look at you, nice!
- This very good quality!
- 356. - Genuine fabric.
- Macho, macho!
- 357. - Wow, look at all this! Nice!
- All the best for Aziz. Come and see.
- 358. Look. The best gourmet food.
- 359. What that, cojones?
- 360. - Sheep testicles.
- 361. Sheep testicle?
You serve women sheep testicle?
- 362. This is an aphrodisiac.
- 363. You eat this and your blood boil,
and I swear you get noche loca.
- 364. - You think they eat sheep testicle?
- Women go wild, I promise!
- 365. I think they get scared
if you say sheep testicle.
- 366. - What do we say then?
- What can we say? It sheep testicle.
- 367. What can I say...?
- 368. - Hello ladies!
- 369. - Adelante pasar!
- Juan! Chico!
- 370. - Hi, I'm Aziz.
- Hi. Deborah.
- 371. - Flowers for you.
- Oh, thank you!
- 372. - They smell so good!
- Nice flowers, smell good.
- 373. I hope you're hungry, ladies,
because I have such damn good food.
- 374. Yes!
- 375. - Are you good?
- Yes, fantastic!
- 376. Look at the weather,
the sun shining!
- 377. I love the sun
- 378. I love heat too.
You love heat, too?
- 379. Yes, you get so warm and
soft in your muscles.
- 380. You know, I do yoga. I've done it
since I was a little girl in Nairobi.
- 381. At an ashram.
And heat is very important,
- 382. that it goes into your muscles
and affects your breathing.
- 383. So you breathe deeply,
from your stomach...
- 384. and blow out
through your mouth.
- 385. And in...
- 386. That's good.
- 387. Here we are! Juan Special.
- 388. It smells good!
- 389. - So, what is it?
- It's... lamb.
- 390. Lamb... It looks like eggs.
It smells like eggs.
- 391. Eggs... Yes, it's lamb eggs.
- 392. Lamb eggs?
- 393. - Lambs don't lay eggs...
- In my country they do. All the time.
- 394. - I believe you. Anyway, I'm hungry!
- Me too. Thanks!
- 395. This is yours, Aziz,
and here's mine, the biggest one.
- 396. - It's good.
- Very good.
- 397. It's very good, Juan.
- 398. This reminds me
ofwhen I was in Dar-es-Salaam...
- 399. We were walking along the main
road, and the sun was shining
- 400. and the wind blew through my hair
- 401. and I stood in the shade of
an oleander tree and breathed in...
- 402. - Aziz, come and dance with us!
- I be there soon.
- 403. - Aziz, come on!
- I don't feel like dancing.
- 404. - Juan, come and dance!
- I'm coming, chicas!
- 405. - Aziz? You don't like the women?
- No, they very good.
- 406. Very kind. But I don't have
strength to dance with them.
- 407. OK. Fine.
- 408. - But thank you, very kind to me.
- You don't have to say that.
- 409. Dino? What's wrong, boy?
- 410. - What he has?
- 411. Does it hurt again?
- 412. - Does it hurt again?
- He aches all the time.
- 413. - Does it hurt, Dino?
- He sick, he hurt.
- 414. Listen to me. You need find
a woman for Dino.
- 415. You know, he must have children.
You can have many Dino.
- 416. My father, he die. Then I come,
then come my child,
- 417. then my grandchild.
That is life.
- 418. S'okay, s'okay. Not to cry.
- 419. - It's so cute!
- Look at the little tail!
- 420. Honey... do you think Dad
is going to realise...
- 421. - ... why it doesn't look like us?
- No, absolutely not.
- 422. - You don't think so?
- Do you look Chinese?
- 423. No, but you can look a little oriental
in certain lighting.
- 424. No, really, I mean, parents and
children don't always look alike.
- 425. Some genes can skip a generation.
I've read that.
- 426. They can be recessive and suddenly pop
up, like that albino kid in Africa.
- 427. We could say
it came out wrong.
- 428. - "It came out wrong"?
- It must happen sometimes...
- 429. Like it didn't get enough oxygen
and doesn't look right.
- 430. The only thing coming out wrong
right now is you.
- 431. This is nice. Maybe a little frilly.
What do you say?
- 432. Absolutely! Very nice.
- 433. What is it?
- 434. Honestly... I'm not sure if I can tell
Dad about adopting a baby.
- 435. - Are you serious?
- I know I should, it's just...
- 436. - Then do it.
- He'll think I'm useless!
- 437. He'll stand there with his family tree
and his puppy dog eyes...
- 438. For god's sake! "Dad this
and Dad that"... what about us?
- 439. You and I are starting a family.
You're going to be a dad.
- 440. I think it's there.
I'm so nervous!
- 441. Look, Juan, look!
See the beautiful dogs!
- 442. Hi, dogs! Hi, dogs!
- 443. Look, Juan, there! There!
It's same dog as Dino!
- 444. - Oh, it's the same kind!
- Dino, he be happy! Very happy!
- 445. - Hi. Juan Rosen.
- 446. - Hi. Aziz.
- Nice animals.
- 447. - Nice girls too!
- Thanks. I'm proud of my kennel.
- 448. You want to meet the pro?
He's in the car.
- 449. - Dino.
- Take look.
- 450. - What's that thing he's wearing?
- 451. That's special equipment
that enhances mating efficiency.
- 452. - The ad didn't say that. He's sick.
- What sick? He very strong!
- 453. Juan, help me.
- 454. - See? Very strong.
- But the wheels?
- 455. The wheels? ls nothing.
He like to play he like a car.
- 456. - Like that.
- I'm sorry.
- 457. Look here, what big testicle.
You can feel.
- 458. - He make babies first try. Feel!
- No. I'm sorry.
- 459. Don't say sorry me.
Say sorry your wife. You have wife?
- 460. - Dino, he want wife too.
- Not here.
- 461. - Just a quick one?
- I'm sorry.
- 462. You not nice. You bad.
- 463. There are others.
- 464. Good luck.
- 465. Don't say goodbye. Come.
- 466. - We're almost there!
- Is that the shop?
- 467. - That's it! Ow! Ow!
- You! Come here!
- 468. - You sold my bike?
- 469. - Tell me! How much he charge?
- Three hundred! He sold it to me!
- 470. I've never seen him before.
You must talk to my boss.
- 471. - I'm Jorgen, what's the prob...?
- What kind ofthief are you?
- 472. - Take it easy!
- Shut up! Sit down, damn it!
- 473. I'm sure this is a misunderstanding.
If the bike is broken, let's talk.
- 474. So, it lS you sell my bike!
- 475. - How much they charge?
- 476. - Did you sell him a bike?
- 477. I don't understand...
- 478. There's no need
to resort to violence.
- 479. - There's no need for violence!
- Come on, fight me!
- 480. - Juan!
- I watch the shop!
- 481. Come on! Damn thieves!
- 482. Cheap bastard!
- 483. Stop, stop, I kill you!
- 484. - Wait, wait, what you do?
- He thief!
- 485. Who thief?
He no thief, he my boss!
- 486. - He your boss?
- What you do?
- 487. - I dare you to do that again.
- 488. - One more time...
- 489. - Shit!
- What "shit"?
- 490. What, you play Kung Fu?
Think I be afraid?
- 491. Yes, I do!
- 492. Damn you! You want bike now?
- 493. You want bike? Get out!
- 494. - Shit! Fuck you!
- You fuck you!
- 495. - Fuck you! Next time I see you...!
- You fuck you!
- 496. Jorgen? Are you okay?
- 497. I thought I was going to die.
You just did that, and he...
- 498. - Weren't you scared?
- Aziz never scared, Aziz strong!
- 499. - Yeah, but...
- Notjust body, must be strong here.
- 500. Can you teach me?
Teach me to be strong in the head?
- 501. I can teach you. You be so strong,
your wife say you the best husband.
- 502. - Wow, really? That's great!
- Of course. You my best friend.
- 503. - I just need help with one thing.
- Sure, what?
- 504. - I want date with your mother.
- You have to drag her into this?
- 505. - I don't think she's your type.
- She my type, yes.
- 506. - No, no.
- 507. You help me, I help you.
I will make you strong man.
- 508. - Like Mike Tyson, you know.
- That's really strong. Okay...
- 509. - What are we doing, Aziz?
- Open door, jump right out.
- 510. - Out of the car?
- 511. - But... isn't that dangerous?
- No danger, I do many times.
- 512. - Justjump out?
- 513. - Can't you slow down a little?
- You want be strong, must do this.
- 514. - I don't like this...
- I help you. Bye bye!
- 515. Now I make you man! Big man!
- 516. STOP!
- 517. Good job, good job!
- 518. Look. Must look right in her eyes.
100% , just in her eyes. Okay? Go.
- 519. - Hi. Is dinner ready?
- 520. - Let me know if I can help.
- I say do not say help!
- 521. Watch me. - I will be in living room.
You tell me when dinner is ready!
- 522. Hey. L... I'll be...
- 523. Ow.
- 524. That one is wicked.
- 525. - Will it scare people?
- Well, it looks angry.
- 526. - Maybe I should have words under it.
- Plain text or a banner?
- 527. You can damn well go to h...
Go for it!
- 528. - What's wrong with you?
- What's wrong with you?
- 529. - What the hell is that all about?
- What the hell is that all about?
- 530. What the hell are you doing?
Stop that and go make the salad!
- 531. Tomatas!
- 532. Lettuce!
- 533. There you go.
- 534. Here, macho salad.
Check this out.
- 535. Death. Death.
- 536. - You're sick. You can eat alone!
- 537. Lotta, come on!
I was just trying to... Lotta!
- 538. - Hello, boys!
- Hi, Mum!
- 539. - Hi, Edith, are you good?
- Of course! The sun is shining!
- 540. You know why the sun shine?
It come from your face! It's true!
- 541. - Need any help, Mum?
- No. Are the receipts ready?
- 542. They're on the desk.
- 543. - Jorgen, do it now.
- I've been thinking...
- 544. I don't think it's such a good idea.
I mean, you know...
- 545. Then I thought, she has a friend,
Louise. Very nice.
- 546. - Maybe you could date her instead?
- Jorgen, I don't want date Lewis.
- 547. I want date your mother.
- 548. I helped you be man.
We must help each other.
- 549. I don't know if you...
Okay, I'll do it.
- 550. Come.
- 551. Come, come. Yalla yalla.
- 552. Hi, Mum. Um... isn't it lunchtime?
- 553. Already? I just got here.
- 554. - Yeah, but... I feel like a kebab.
- Just let me finish this.
- 555. - Wait, I have to man the register.
- Jorgen, I can go with your mother.
- 556. Buy kebab. I also like kebab.
- 557. - Great.
- 558. - Good idea?
- 559. - Then you two go.
- 560. Kebab ready! Abo El-Pip
make best kebab in all Sweden.
- 561. Very good. Smell.
- 562. - Actually, I have no sense ofsmell.
- Why not?
- 563. When I was little I fell and
a tiny bone here cut off a nerve.
- 564. - It's no big deal.
- When someone fart you can't smell!
- 565. You have very pretty face
when you smile.
- 566. - Go ahead, eat.
- Thank you.
- 567. - Good?
- 568. - You know I cook too.
- What do you cook?
- 569. - I make warak arish, you know that?
- 570. Grapes leaves, we make with rice
and meat and wrap in leaves.
- 571. - That sounds good.
- Very good. I can make for you.
- 572. - Yes, I'd like that.
- 573. - Do you also cook?
- I'm a great cook. I make Italian.
- 574. You are so pretty when you laugh.
Your eyes, nose do like this. Pretty!
- 575. - Nah, I'm so old.
- Who tell you old? Maybe blind man?
- 576. - You very pretty. Really!
- You're kind of cute too.
- 577. - Is good.
- Very good.
- 578. Too slow!
- 579. - You're cheating. You psyched me.
- You can't accept that I'm better.
- 580. - Hi, Baba!
- Hi, Sami! Are you good?
- 581. Where is Amanda?
I want tell you, very good day today.
- 582. She's in the kitchen, cooking.
Let me get yourjacket.
- 583. - She'll be right here.
- Tell her come too.
- 584. - Have a seat, I'll be right back.
- Okay, I'll wait.
- 585. - You'd better put on the belly.
- Aren't we going to tell him?
- 586. - Not now, he seems so happy.
- We can't keep pretending!
- 587. I promise, it's the last time.
Please, please, please.
- 588. So, Baba, what's your news?
Amanda is just changing clothes.
- 589. Then I can wait.
There is no hurry. Wait, wait.
- 590. - You're so secretive!
- I am happy. Wait a little.
- 591. Hi! Thanks for waiting,
I just had to change.
- 592. Don't work too much, you must rest.
Now I want tell you:
- 593. I have found a woman.
- 594. Notjust found,
I am going to marry her too.
- 595. What? You're getting married?
- 596. That's great, but... who is she?
- 597. Her name is Edith. She is very pretty.
And happy, she laugh all the time.
- 598. - How long have you been seeing her?
- Many times.
- 599. - That's fantastic! Congratulations!
- Thank you.
- 600. - Sami! You are not congratulating.
- Sorry, I'm just surprised! Congrats!
- 601. Thank you! Thanks!
- 602. - When can we meet her?
- Soon, I cook and you meet her.
- 603. I can't believe
you haven't said anything before!
- 604. No! Not be four - be five!
You forget baby come soon.
- 605. Oh, that's right...
- 606. Sami, you must help me,
I need buy new suit.
- 607. - With a nice tie.
- We'll take care of it, Baba.
- 608. - Sami, check out Dad in this suit.
- Nice, Dad!
- 609. - Look good?
- 610. - Like Charles Bronson.
- 611. - How about a little moustache trim?
- No thank you.
- 612. - Man without moustache, no good.
- You could trim the edges a bit.
- 613. Never! You must moustache too.
What you say?
- 614. - Moustache good for men?
- Yes, men should have moustaches.
- 615. Women like moustache on men.
- 616. Hello?
- 617. - What are you doing?
- Moving in with Jenny.
- 618. - Why?
- I can't take this anymore.
- 619. Neither can I. This isn't easy
for me either, you know.
- 620. - What?
- Being what you want me to be.
- 621. Tough and macho
and hollering all the time.
- 622. I've tried; it just isn't me.
- 623. Having a moustache and wearing black
and barbecuing hotdogs...
- 624. What are you talking about?
Where did you get that idea?
- 625. I never said
I wanted you to be tough and macho.
- 626. - So what's the problem?
- I don't know; you're acting weird.
- 627. - So you don't want macho?
- I don't know why you thought that.
- 628. I'm sorry.
- 629. - It's my fault.
- You've been so bizarre.
- 630. I know. I was so worried
and got strange ideas.
- 631. - It really upset me.
- I know. I was a jerk.
- 632. - I'll be the wimp I really am.
- Why do you get such weird ideas?
- 633. - I thought you wanted a tough guy.
- I've missed you.
- 634. Really? I've missed you too.
And I got a tattoo for no reason.
- 635. - You're kidding. That was real?
- 636. - Wanna see?
- Holy crap...
- 637. Okay, go ahead!
- 638. Go on!
- 639. Dino, up and at 'em!
- 640. Pretty girl! Look! She like you!
Pretty girl, smells good!
- 641. Go on, smell her! Dino!
- 642. Dino... Dino, boy...
- 643. - Excuse me, that's my dog!
- It ran away.
- 644. - I caught it for you.
- Oh, thanks!
- 645. Bad girl! Why do you always run away?
Come on now!
- 646. - Hello?
- Hi, Edith, it's Aziz!
- 647. - How are you?
- Hi, Aziz! Fine, I'm out shopping.
- 648. Very good. I must tell you:
Tonight I make warak arish.
- 649. - You know, I told you about it?
- Yes, I remember.
- 650. My son and his wife are coming
for a little party. You can come too.
- 651. I don't have any plans. I'd love to
come, if I wouldn't be a burden.
- 652. - No, I be happy if you come.
- Then I'll be there.
- 653. - Should I bring something?
- No, everything taken care of!
- 654. - Just you come.
- I'll be there!
- 655. - See you!
- 656. - There. Are you ready?
- 657. What is it?
- 658. I apologise for being so...
weird and difficult and cowardly.
- 659. There is nothing I want more
than for us to have this baby.
- 660. I'm going to talk to Dad tonight.
- 661. So, tonight I meet
- 662. I can't believe he's getting married!
- 663. - Put on some of this.
- Stop that. Cut it out!
- 664. - You'll ruin it.
- You have to look good for her!
- 665. - You look great!
- So do you!
- 666. Come and help me.
She will be here soon.
- 667. - Can you whip that?
- It smells so good, what is it?
- 668. - Warak arish, good stuff.
- Is it done now?
- 669. - We take this.
- I'll put a little of this on it.
- 670. - Is anything missing?
- It's great, relax Dad.
- 671. - I think we need more bread.
- Good idea.
- 672. - I'm coming, I'm coming!
- She here.
- 673. Hi, Edith! Welcome!
Come in, come in.
- 674. - You look great!
- You look great, too. Good colour.
- 675. Come in.
- 676. - Hi!
- This is my son and Amanda.
- 677. - I'm Sami. Nice to meet you.
- 678. I'm Amanda.
It's so good to finally meet you!
- 679. - Have a seat. This is your place.
- Oh my goodness!
- 680. - It all looks so fabulous!
- It does, doesn't it?
- 681. This is a meal you won't soon forget!
- 682. - Is this what you were talking about?
- Yes, warak arish, very good.
- 683. - It looks so good!
- Very good. Help yourselves.
- 684. - I can help you.
- Do you drink white wine?
- 685. Thanks.
- 686. - You know what, you're so beautiful!
- 687. - Aziz?
- Just a half glass, please. Thanks.
- 688. Please.
- 689. - You two look so much alike!
- You think so?
- 690. - A son should look alike.
- You've the same eyebrows and nose.
- 691. - But I only got the good looks.
- He say he more handsome?
- 692. - I show you.
- No, Baba!
- 693. - Look, Edith, tell who most handsome?
- Oh, no contest!
- 694. - What a hunk!
- Show Amanda.
- 695. I have to say that your dad wins.
- 696. Your dad is more handsome. But you're
not ugly. You do have similar noses.
- 697. - The noses and the eyebrows.
- They are similar.
- 698. But in looks only, not as individuals.
Sami tends to take his time.
- 699. His dad is faster. Like tonight.
How long did it take you to propose?
- 700. - 2' years.
- Three years!
- 701. How long did it take you two?
- 702. - What do you mean?
- It's great how fast it went.
- 703. I think the two of you
make a great couple.
- 704. And I'm so happy to meet you.
- 705. Oh, I forgot something. Wait.
- 706. Edith, you will marry me?
- 707. I got rings and everything.
You will marry me?
- 708. What?
- 709. You will marry me?
- 710. - I don't know what to say.
- Say yes.
- 711. I will be your husband,
you will be my wife.
- 712. - You laugh, I laugh. We good match.
- Oh, Aziz...
- 713. Soon come grandchild.
Ask Sami, ask Amanda.
- 714. I will be granddad. You be grandma.
We be big family.
- 715. I think I have to leave now.
- 716. But it was nice meeting you.
- 717. Edith...
- 718. Edith!
- 719. I will be back.
- 720. Edith. Edith!
- 721. Why you won't marry me?
- 722. - We barely know each other.
- I am good man!
- 723. Are you good woman, too?
Together we be very good!
- 724. It doesn't work that way for me.
- 725. I'm sorry if I've hurt you.
- 726. Aziz...
- 727. - Did you talk to her? Is it okay?
- No, is not okay.
- 728. She seems to really like you;
I think she was just caught off guard.
- 729. No, I don't want any more.
- 730. Baba...
- 731. Be honest, how long
have you known her?
- 732. Can you tell me anything about her
personality? What makes her happy?
- 733. - What her interests are?
- She very kind. Very good.
- 734. I don't know why she say no.
- 735. - It doesn't work that way.
- What you mean?
- 736. Baba...
- 737. There's something...
I have to tell you.
- 738. What you tell?
- 739. I... I can't have children of my own.
- 740. Amanda?
- 741. Aziz... we...
- 742. Oh hell...
- 743. I'm sorry.
- 744. This is your grandchild.
We're going to adopt.
- 745. I'm sorry, Baba.
- 746. - Boss, I'm going to buy me a parrot.
- Are you?
- 747. One that roams around free,
that I can talk with.
- 748. - What will you say to it?
- Venting things. Emotions. Sorrows.
- 749. - Hi, guys. All good?
- Very good.
- 750. - Hi, Edith!
- 751. Edith, have you thought
if you will marry me?
- 752. Aziz, we talked about this.
- 753. - It won't work.
- Why it won't work?
- 754. I joke with you, onlyjoke.
We are just friends.
- 755. Friends don't marry each other,
- 756. - I want say I'm sorry.
- Don't worry about it.
- 757. - Not sad?
- 758. - You want marry me later, you call.
- I'll do that!
- 759. Now I go visit my grandchild.
You know, I have little baby.
- 760. - Oh, give them hugs from me!
- I will. Goodbye.
- 761. Bye bye!
- 762. - Hi.
- Hi, Amanda. You good?
- 763. Fine.
- 764. - Won't you come in?
- Thank you.
- 765. - Hi, Sami.
- Hi, Baba.
- 766. - I got a bike for baby.
- Thanks. It's beautiful.
- 767. Thanks.
- 768. - Do you want to hold him?
- Yes, please.
- 769. Oh, he's handsome.
- 770. Such a handsome boy.
- 771. You know who I am?
Aziz, your granddad.
- 772. Sami, good job.
- 773. - What he name?
- We haven't decided yet.
- 774. Look at face. He look like Bruce Lee.
How about Bruce Lee?
- 775. You know Bruce Lee? He strong,
play Kung Fu. He be strong too.
- 776. - But I don't want to call him that.
- Amanda, what you think, Bruce Lee?
- 777. - Bruce Lee? Wicked, let's do it!
- See, Amanda want too.
- 778. - We'll think about it.
- Maybe Charles Bronson better?
- 779. Bruce Lee or Charles Bronson.
One of the two. We'll see.
- 780. - Come here. - Can I carry?
- Of course.
- 781. Come, come, we go.
- 782. Come, I show you.
- 783. Come and see. Granddad will show you.
- 784. Look at trees. See trees?
See birds? Pretty birds!
- 785. See, other birds fly there.
- 786. Look, there a car.
- 787. Want to dance?
- 788. Up little one. Up little one.
- 789. Very good. You want more?
- 790. Okay, more.
- 791. Lot of fun!