- 1. I am a duck bent on self-preservation.
- 2. A-hunting we will go
- 3. A-hunting we will go
- 4. Hi-ho, the merry-o
A-hunting we will go
- 5. I'm a red-hot sportsman after wild game.
- 6. Huh?
- 7. Oh, boy. Fresh rabbit stew.
- 8. Oh, Bugsy. Bugsy neighbor...
- 9. could you spare
a cup of blackstrap molasses?
- 10. One cup of blackstrap molasses
- 11. Funny, I didn't think molasses
would run in January.
- 12. Gotcha, you rabbit stew, you.
- 13. Look, doc. Are you looking for trouble?
- 14. I'm not a stewing rabbit.
- 15. I'm a fricasseeing rabbit.
- 16. Fricasseeing rabbit?
- 17. Have you got
a fricasseeing-rabbit license?
- 18. Well, no. L—
- 19. Do you happen to know what the penalty is
for shooting a fricasseeing rabbit...
- 20. without a fricasseeing-rabbit license?
- 21. Just a parboiled minute.
- 22. What is this, a cooking class?
Shoot him, shoot him.
- 23. But I haven't got a license
to shoot a fricasseeing rabbit.
- 24. Don't go away, Daniel Boob.
I'll be back in a flash.
- 25. "This license permits bearer
to shoot a fricassee—" A fricassee—
- 26. Hey, bud, how do you spell fricasseeing?
- 27. F-R-I-C-A-S-S-E-E-I-N-G...
- 28. uh, D-U-C-K.
- 29. Here you are, leather stocking.
All nice and legal.
- 30. Hurry up, hurry up.
The fine print doesn't mean a thing.
- 31. Hurry up, hurry up.
- 32. Here. Let's see that thing.
- 33. "Fricasseeing duck."
- 34. Well, I guess I'm the goat.
- 35. What?
- 36. You're a dirty dog.
- 37. And you are a dirty skunk.
- 38. I'm a dirty skunk? I'm a dirty skunk?
- 39. Brother, am I a pigeon?
- 40. Look, pal,
what you need is a little briefing.
- 41. Let's go over here and talk private
for a minute.
- 42. Okay, now, let's get back
- 43. All right, now. Let's go over it once more.
- 44. - Now, what are you?
- I'm a hunter.
- 45. - And what season is it?
- Rabbit season.
- 46. And there's a rabbit!
Shoot him! Shoot him!
- 47. Good heavens, he disintegrated.
- 48. Eh, what's up, doc?
How are things down here on Earth?
- 49. Golly, Mr. Rabbit...
- 50. I hope I didn't hurt you too much
when I killed you.
- 51. Are you nuts?
Why, if he's dead, then I'm a mongoose.
- 52. More briefing?
- 53. Now, you've got it straight.
You're not gonna pay...
- 54. no more attention to no more signs.
You're just gonna listen to me.
- 55. - Right?
- 56. Quack, quack.
- 57. Oh, ho. That's his little game, is it?
- 58. Shoot the duck! Shoot the duck!
- 59. Shoot me again, I enjoy it.
- 60. I love the smell of burnt feathers,
and gun powder and cordite.
- 61. I'm an elk, shoot me.
Go on, it's elk season.
- 62. I'm a fiddler crab.
Why don't you shoot me?
- 63. It's fiddler-crab season.
- 64. What have I done?
Where did I take the wrong turning?
- 65. Oh, Mr. Game-Warden,
I hope you can help me.
- 66. I've been told I can shoot rabbits,
and goats, and pigeons...
- 67. and mongooses,
and dirty skunks, and ducks.
- 68. Could you tell me
what season it really is?
- 69. Why, certainly, my boy.
It's baseball season.
- 70. Here, boy. Here, boy.
Go get it. Go get it.
- 71. Got rid of him, eh?
- 72. Yep. That takes care of him.
- 73. Ahh, now tell me,
just between the two of us...
- 74. what season is it, really?
- 75. Don't be so naive, buster.
- 76. Why, everybody knows
it's really duck season.
- 77. You're despicable.
- 78. Please rate this subtitle at www.osdb.link/74za4
Help other users to choose the best subtitles