- 1. $500.00 for the death of Chen Guo-Wei.
- 2. Hey, my friend!
- 3. Stop practicing! Save your strength!
- 4. You must be the Four Door
Fist Champion - Chen Guo-Wei?
- 5. I'm Chen Guo-Wei.
And who might you be?
- 6. I am Yen Tie Xin.
- 7. So you're THE Yen Tie Xin..
- 8. Known for his famous devil's kick?
- 9. You are quite right
- 10. At this time..
- 11. I've been given money - to kill you!
- 12. There is no feud between us two!
Regarding the one that hired you..
- 13. I can pay you double to kill him!
- 14. You could, only my honor comes first.
- 15. I've accepted the money, the contract is sealed.
- 16. So I will have to kill you.
- 17. Don't you look down on me!
My famous Four Door Fists
- 18. have yet to be defeated!
Don't be too sure you will win!
- 19. I don't care whether your
fists are strong or weak!
- 20. Either way I will break them!
- 21. Kai Hsien!
- 22. What's the matter, master?
- 23. I'm going out, keep an eye on them.
- 24. Don't worry, you just go.
- 25. Stop!
- 26. Let's practice the Five Animal Styles
which I taught you a few days ago.
- 27. Pretending to be the Master again.
- 28. - Miserable!
- 29. Start now.
- 30. Dragon Sees Tiger
- 31. Tiger rear. Snake's Tongue Darts Out.
- 32. Panther Sees Fire White
Crane Spreads Wings.
- 33. Hold it, hold it.
- 34. Look at you! Not even a sign of strength.
How can you learn Kung Fu?
- 35. Damn stupid fool! How dare you?
- 36. Playing tricks on your Senior?
- 37. Die! Die you! Playing tricks! Die!
- 38. It wasn't me!
- 39. If it wasn't you, then who was it?
- 40. It was naughty Hung.
- 41. Hey, naughty Hung!
- 42. Even though Master Wong is your father
- 43. you don't have a right
to cause trouble here.
- 44. You think Kung Fu
is just a performance.
- 45. You're telling me my Kung Fu is lousy?
- 46. Not lousy, just a little bad.
- 47. Oh, bad in what way may I ask?
- 48. Right, look at your Panther Sees Fire.
- 49. Well what's wrong?
- 50. You've exposed your body.
It's easy to attack you.
- 51. And that Horse Stance is
bow-legged. Just a kick.
- 52. And you're down there.
- 53. What are you laughing at?
- 54. So you want to test my Kung Fu?
- 55. I wouldn't say testing, rather comparing.
- 56. I'd rather eat shit and drink piss
than taking your crap!
- 57. Right! Let's start comparing our styles!
- 58. Still using this style? Already told you it's exposing!
- 59. - Luckily my leg stance is solid
- My hat!
- 60. Your hat!
- 61. What are you laughing at, Fatty?
- 62. Your right leg!
But it's rather the left leg!
- 63. Mommy!
- 64. You are great, naughty Hung!
- 65. Making old crow-face dance like that
- 66. He's so full of bullshit, he embarrasses himself!
- 67. You really showed him!
- 68. How great!
- 69. Eat more then, if it's great.
- 70. No, I'm talking about that girl.
- 71. Wow! That perfect frame
she's got. Yeah, sexy.
- 72. - How much?
- 30 cents?
- 73. Not bad
- 74. Imagine being kissed by that chick
- 75. Kissing is for children.
I could get her to hug me.
- 76. I don't believe you.
- 77. You want to bet on it?
- 78. I'll bet you a whole dinner.
- 79. But beware that she call you a molester.
You will get in big trouble!
- 80. Yeah right!
- 81. Watch and learn.
- 82. He's looking for trouble.
- 83. - Excuse me!
- My eye hurts.
- 84. Something got into my eye. Blow it out.
- 85. Please, help me.
- 86. Harder!
- 87. He did it!
- 88. Thanks.
- 89. Snake!
- 90. Don't be afraid. I'll kill it don't be afraid
- 91. That's great. I must
try that on your sister.
- 92. My sister?
- 93. Thought you could take advantage
of my daughter, did you?
- 94. Me touch her! She embraced me, damn bitch.
- 95. Mother!
- 96. You wanted to lay your
filthy hands on her.
- 97. On her? She's that pretty?
Nobody would want her.
- 98. Looks like you are asking to be beaten up?
Let me teach you a lesson, pervert.
- 99. Damn bitch, I see you got
some soft strength. Try this.
- 100. The damn bitch is tough.
- 101. Attack! Attack!
- 102. Some friends they make.
- 103. OK, you're nothing but a skinny
old woman, so I let you win!
- 104. Are you blind? You dare to bump
into my Young Master!
- 105. Antique jade!
- 106. Mister, please buy a piece of jade.
- 107. - You sure it's real?
- Of course. It's a family inheritance.
- 108. - How much?
- 10 dollars.
- 109. How can it be worth that?
- 110. It's worth it
- 111. Just ten cents.
- 112. Mister, I can't sell it that cheap.
- 113. Please give it back to me.
It's worth more than ten cents.
- 114. - Then, you will not even get ten cents.
- My jade.
- 115. - You broke my jade! Pay me back!
- Pay? No way.
- 116. Father...
- 117. You must pay me.
- 118. What happened?
- 119. He's broken my jade
but refused to pay me
- 120. Shithead, piss off!
- 121. Who's the shithead talking to?
- 122. The shithead's talking to you!
- 123. You better pay the man for the jade.
- 124. Pay? Not before I put you in the ground.
- 125. It's too bad you feel that way,
because I'm in a bad mood.
- 126. Let me teach you how to pay.
- 127. Let me help you get up!
- 128. Wanna kill me?
- 129. Wow, this is dangerous!
- 130. My knuckles were barely missed!
- 131. This money is for you! Get going!
- 132. I'm doomed, I'm dead!
- 133. Don't be afraid, it's just the blunt end
- 134. I will be nice to you.
- 135. Don't move!
- 136. Please don't!
- 137. Haven't got you yet.
- 138. Now I got you!
- 139. Fainted that easy?
- 140. Sometimes my attacks aren't
very accurate. Watch out!
- 141. I chop, chop, chop... the meat!
- 142. I slice, slice, slice... like a cucumber!
- 143. I Beat, Beat, Beat... you like garlic!
- 144. I'm glad I came across you. You
sure have brightened my day!
- 145. It's been ages, brother.
You still look great.
- 146. Your brother is old now.
- 147. What a beautiful niece I've got.
- 148. She's still a kid.
- 149. - Where's Fei-Hung?
- He went out.
- 150. This naughty boy always goes out
to play. He's a young man now.
- 151. I think you may not recognize him now.
- 152. This time, stay longer.
- 153. Fei-Hung, don't go away.
- 154. Come to greet your auntie and cousin.
- 155. Come here, now.
- 156. Coming... Shit
- 157. Greet your auntie.
- 158. Auntie, cousin.
- 159. - Cousin.
- 160. What happened to your neck?
- 161. I... I slept with my neck in the wrong angle.
- 162. Let auntie help you.
- 163. - No thanks, auntie.
- Come on, relax
- 164. Auntie!
- 165. Mother!
- 166. Feel better now?
- 167. Yes
- 168. Brother, Fei-Hung really looks smart.
- 169. He's quite tactful and clever.
- 170. Brother, you're really a good father.
- 171. Yes, I'm very strict to him.
- 172. No wonder I heard people praising
him as soon as I came here.
- 173. Really? What did they say?
- 174. The son of Wong Kei-Ying is very smart.
- 175. He's also a man of justice.
- 176. I'm very proud of him.
Come here, my son.
- 177. Come here.
- 178. Sit down.
- 179. But there are many sex
maniacs in this village.
- 180. A bad guy harassed your niece
- 181. on the street just now.
He attacked me too
- 182. Who dares do this to my
relatives? Can you recognize him?
- 183. Sure I can, even if he turns to ashes!
- 184. I'll teach him a real good
lesson. Fei-Hung, come with me.
- 185. - Why?
- That guy is here.
- 186. Who?
- 187. He's your son, Wong Fei-Hung.
- 188. You...
- 189. Kneel down!
- 190. Father.
- 191. This time you have gone too far!
- 192. Wong Kei-Ying!
- 193. Another round?
- 194. Mr. Li, is someone looking for a cure?
- 195. I'm looking for your son.
- 196. Why?
- 197. Your son beat my son
without any reason.
- 198. He really beat him up. He's
wrapped up like a dumpling!
- 199. Wong Kei-Ying! Give me your son!
- 200. - You beast, I must kill you.
- No, Dad... no...
- 201. - Brother, you going to kill your own son?
- I must kill him. He's a disgrace
- 202. Mr. Li might think you would be
punishing your son too light.
- 203. Mr. Li didn't come to witness
how you punish your son.
- 204. If he must be punished, I suggest
that Mr. Li here is quite capable.
- 205. What are you doing? Don't move!
- 206. I'm responsible for what I've done.
I will let him hit me back then.
- 207. Grab it!
- 208. Not my fault that you are not fighting back.
- 209. How dare you say something like that
- 210. Wong Kei-Ying, are you still
standing up for your son's act?
- 211. I will disown him!
- 212. Do whatever you like with him!
- 213. Mr. Li, I have a proposition.
- 214. Let Fei-Hung take 10 strikes
without any resistance
- 215. After 10 strikes, whether he's still alive or dead,
we are even. OK?
- 216. I don't need 10 strikes to
kill him, 3 strikes are enough.
- 217. Young Master, listen, I'm going to avenge you.
- 218. Be sure you leave him
looking just like me now.
- 219. Master Chiu, that Divine Eight Palm style
of yours is really something.
- 220. Ha! Of course it is!
- 221. How many strikes is it now?
- 222. You want to cut off my posterity?
- 223. Stop!
- 224. 10 strikes have been used up now.
- 225. And someone said he
could kill me with 3 strikes.
- 226. Snake and Crane together.
- 227. Strike the vital points.
- 228. I will fight back if you keep going.
- 229. I told you I would fight back.
- 230. Making my jacket dirty. Take it!
- 231. How arrogant, bringing reinforcement, huh?
- 232. It's me!
- 233. You're hitting your own guy!
- 234. My son, are you alright?
- 235. Young Master, now I am
in the same condition as you.
- 236. Wong Kei-Ying, you win with your smart tricks.
- 237. I'll get you one day!
Just watch your back!
- 238. Be careful with him.
Come on, let's get out of here.
- 239. - You watch out!
- Come back some other day,
- 240. He came in with one
cripple and left with two.
- 241. Your fighting style was really good,
but I'll still kill you!
- 242. Brother.
- 243. It's useless to beat him anymore. Let's
punish him by practicing kung-fu.
- 244. You're really making your father angry.
- 245. Right from now on you stay in the house.
- 246. Your punishment will be 3 hours of Horse Stance!
- 247. Now don't move.
- 248. Be careful, or the boiling water will burn you.
- 249. Are you comfortable?
- 250. Now your lower body is shaking.
- 251. Your upper body is shaking,
and I am shaking from happiness.
- 252. Pretty boy, let me provide some itchiness.
- 253. That's enough! Don't push it!
- 254. I'm just carrying out
your father's orders.
- 255. He says for every bowl you break, you have
to stand another incense.
- 256. Master, you're back.
- 257. Yes, his stance appears
to be pretty steady.
- 258. - Did he slack off?
- No, I've been watching him.
- 259. Really? Finally some progress.
- 260. Yes, I'm very tired
- 261. Are you really tired?
- 262. But you got a chair. Yes?
- 263. What? A chair, let me
see. Damn it, a chair.
- 264. You dare cheat me
when I'm punishing you.
- 265. I really can't do anything about you.
- 266. I'll ask your uncle to come
tomorrow and fix you.
- 267. Who's he?
- 268. Beggar So.
- 269. Help me!
- 270. Hurry.
- 271. - How pretty, practicing a new style?
- You drop dead!
- 272. I brought you some buns.
- 273. I'll go get you some water.
- 274. My neck!
- 275. Get me down, quickly.
- 276. You came down so quickly.
- 277. Hurry up and untie my hands.
- 278. Hurry up!
- 279. Eat it!
- 280. I heard Master asked Beggar So to fix you?
- 281. - Yes.
- Poor you
- 282. - Why?
- You don't know?
- 283. I heard he's very cruel.
- 284. All his students have become cripples.
- 285. Really?
- 286. It's true.
- 287. Nui was his student and you
know what happened to him?
- 288. What?
- 289. He lost all his teeth and hair.
His nose was twisted...
- 290. Even his own father
couldn't recognize him.
- 291. That old fart takes pleasure
out of torturing people.
- 292. What should I do then?
- 293. You think about it yourself.
- 294. You've got to help me, I
don't know what to do.
- 295. Escape, that's the only way!
- 296. Look at you!
- 297. So clumsy!
- 298. - Just go.
- I'll leave now.
- 299. - Leaving so soon, my friend?
- Dumplings, dumplings!
- 300. Please take a seat over there.
- 301. Excuse me, do you mind if I sit here?
- 302. No sit down.
- 303. Ah, you are of Teochew origin?
I am Teochew guy as well.
- 304. The food here is very good.
Everything looks and tastes great.
- 305. Real good smell, really fantastic.
- 306. Sir? What can...?
- 307. Why here so early today?
Where's Mr. Cheung?
- 308. No you eat first, eat.
- 309. What would you like to eat?
- 310. A bowl of shark's fin as appetizer.
- 311. Sorry, we have no shark's fin.
- 312. A chicken and a steamed grouper.
- 313. Sorry, we have no grouper
- 314. Then any fish will do.
- 315. Also a stewed abalone and
shrimp noodles. Hurry!
- 316. And half a catty of
Shaoshing wine, hurry!
- 317. You have a great appetite.
- 318. It is necessary to eat
well to become strong!
- 319. Here's your order.
- 320. - Your wine.
- Drink, please.
- 321. Eat!
- 322. Eat!
- 323. We're friends... feel free to eat...
- 324. Wow, a hungry ghost just got reincarnated?
- 325. All satisfied!
- 326. I mean the food is really good.
- 327. I'll pay the bill, don't
refuse me. I'll pay it now.
- 328. Tomorrow you treat me. I'm leaving now.
I'll pay the bill on my way out.
- 329. Don't argue with me about the bill.
You just keep eating.
- 330. Take it easy, goodbye. Excuse me.
- 331. That will be exactly $1. 99.
- 332. Someone else will pay the bill.
- 333. Really? Who?
- 334. The old man over there.
- 335. You know him?
- 336. He's my father.
- 337. Your father? How many
fathers do you have?
- 338. He's the boss of this inn and I'm his son.
When did I get a bastard brother?
- 339. So you expected to eat for free then?
- 340. Look over there.
- 341. PAY OR DIE!
- 342. What free meals?
I just forgot to bring the money.
- 343. I'll come back tomorrow
and pay you then.
- 344. PAY OR DIE!
- 345. Gorilla, beat him
- 346. Tiger's Claw.
- 347. Stop it, let's talk
- 348. Go ahead, beat him.
- 349. I'll get back what you've eaten.
- 350. Roasted goose's leg.
- 351. The left one.
- 352. Screw you.
- 353. Also half a catty of Shaoshing wine.
- 354. I have nothing more to vomit.
- 355. Hey, that's enough, or do
you want to commit murder?
- 356. No, it's not enough. He's to
do the toilet cleaning for us.
- 357. Let me give you something!
- 358. Thanks.
- 359. Damn old devil!
You dare to interfere with our affairs?
- 360. Just look how strong I am.
Watch me jump!
- 361. Grab this.
- 362. Now he's jumping all right!
- 363. Learn to behave yourself!
- 364. Damn you!
- 365. Stop eating!
- 366. We're friends, remember?
- 367. A man with powerful limbs,
but with a simple brain.
- 368. Damn kid, still not leaving?
- 369. For a man of your age,
you are quite something.
- 370. Of course,
- 371. I got to have a way to survive.
- 372. Or else I would be like you,
being beaten senseless.
- 373. Everyone can have a bad day.
- 374. If I hadn't fallen into the
trap. I'd have beaten them.
- 375. Sounds like an excuse.
- 376. I forgot to ask why you
couldn't pay for your meal.
- 377. That's a long story.
May I know your name?
- 378. My surname is So.
- 379. Hey, there's a fellow with the
same name screwing up my life!
- 380. It's all his fault
- 381. Who are you talking about?
- 382. He's this creep, named Beggar So,
that my father asked to train me.
- 383. So you're afraid of him?
- 384. Afraid? Of course not
- 385. I have heard rumors.
- 386. He's very cunning, violent and mean. An old fart!
- 387. One day I will show him.
- 388. You'll get a chance.
- 389. What do you do for a living?
- 390. The sky is my roof, and
I sleep whenever I may.
- 391. - So you're a beggar?
- Everyone calls me Beggar So.
- 392. So you are a beggar!
- 393. Beggar So?
- 394. That's me.
- 395. Lucky I'm fast on my feet
- 396. That was close.
- 397. Not fast enough, You
can't escape from me!
- 398. Your father paid me well to
train you. You can't escape.
- 399. How long will this take?
- 400. - A day?
- One year exactly.
- 401. I'll never make it
- 402. You already have your cash.
If I don't study, then you can relax.
- 403. But I insist on teaching you.
- 404. You damn old fool!
- 405. Release me if you dare!
- 406. Damn beggar!
- 407. The tiger doesn't show his strength,
and you assume he's a sick cat.
- 408. I'll show you what a tiger's about.
- 409. I see your tiger's got a bad paw, huh?
- 410. It's still there
- 411. All that kung fu looks like dancing.
- 412. The Crane attacks!
- 413. Crane's Beak. Angry Crane.
- 414. Crane eats the Shrimp!
- 415. - The Crane flies.
- How's your head?
- 416. Your fingers are stronger than my teeth?
- 417. I'm coming to get you!
- 418. You scared me.
- 419. Climbing trees to get away now?
- 420. No.
- 421. I'm just using Monkey kung fu.
- 422. Ready to learn?
- 423. - Answer answer!
- My head!
- 424. OK, OK.. not that hard please!
- 425. I'll study your style then,
but what a way to recruit.
- 426. I don't want to die like this.
- 427. Are you trying to kill me?
- 428. I thought you were
supposed to teach Kung Fu.
- 429. But you are trying to kill me.
- 430. All my students must learn to fall first.
This is my way of teaching.
- 431. Trying to escape?
- 432. I just wanna take a piss.
- 433. Then piss over there!
- 434. From the right jar to the left jar.
- 435. The back jar to the right jar.
- 436. The left jar to the right jar.
- 437. Right jar to the front jar.
- 438. Left to right jar, right to left jar.
I'll never finish!
- 439. Continue!
- 440. This is torture.
- 441. Fei-Hung! Fei-Hung!
- 442. Have a good wash, you damn old fool!
- 443. Hey boy, move away!
- 444. Did you hear what I said? Are you deaf?
- 445. Are you blind? Can't you see I'm busy?
- 446. Damn kid, how arrogant you are!
- 447. Arrogant? Is this your place?
Suppose I don't move?
- 448. What a big mouth! Damn kid!
- 449. You really haven't met
a wicked person before.
- 450. How's it feel?
- 451. Burning my ass! You sure are wicked!
I will show you!
- 452. Such lousy Kung Fu, and you want to show off?
Who taught you that?
- 453. My father taught me!
- 454. Such lousy stuff! Seems your father's
Kung Fu style is limited.
- 455. I wouldn't ask him to clean my shoes.
- 456. I think you'd better call me father.
- 457. Screw your mother!
- 458. Sit down!
- 459. Get up! Sit down again!
- 460. Indeed you are a
too obedient son.
- 461. - Helping me with my shoes, pretty boy?
- 462. With my hands tied
I can still beat you to death.
- 463. You better use them, I'm not scared.
- 464. Scared yet?
- 465. I'll fight to the end!
- 466. Watch your hands, your stomach,
your feet, your head!
- 467. Don't come here!
- 468. So, you're hiding in your turtle shell now.
- 469. I'm mocking you. You could study
for the rest of your life and not beat me.
- 470. Killing you with one kick would
mean I'm harassing a junior.
- 471. Killing you with two kicks would ruin
my reputation. Crawl between my legs.
- 472. Then go home and help
your mommy clean pig shit!
- 473. Crawl!
- 474. Wait!
- 475. Aren't these your pants?
- 476. Such lousy stuff! Seems your father's
Kung Fu style is limited.
- 477. I wouldn't ask him to clean my shoes.
- 478. I'm mocking you. You could study
for the rest of your life and not beat me.
- 479. Killing you with one kick would
mean I'm harassing a junior.
- 480. Killing you with two kicks
would ruin my reputation.
- 481. Crawl between my legs. Then go home
and help your mommy clean pig shit!
- 482. You idiot, this wine is very expensive.
- 483. The wine smells good huh?
- 484. You drink your wine.
I'll dry your clothes.
- 485. Hey why so sexy?
- 486. It's on fire!
- 487. You burnt my best cloak!
- 488. My backbone!
- 489. - My wrists!
- Your wrists are not strong enough.
- 490. Such little food
- 491. and the tea's cold.
- 492. Cold huh?
- 493. And now I'm having a headache.
- 494. Eat!
- 495. Your hands are trembling
from all the training?
- 496. Master, I'm finished.
- 497. Finished it all?
- 498. Now, use these smaller
cups to empty it again.
- 499. Go on.
- 500. I wish I'd know about this part first.
- 501. This is killing me.
- 502. Fei-Hung!
- 503. Crack this walnut for me.
- 504. No, you break it like this
- 505. Now you try.
- 506. Master, if you keep up with this,
even a monkey will be finished.
- 507. Master, why don't we go for a walk?
- 508. All right.
- 509. I told you, I'm very good at this.
- 510. It's true, Master.
- 511. Place your bets.
- 512. You have won enough.
You should leave now.
- 513. Leave?
- 514. How can I buy good wine
with so little money.
- 515. I've still got more money to win.
- 516. Hurry up!
- 517. Turn it over!
- 518. Quit shouting!
- 519. Turn it over.
- 520. You're amazing, Master. You did it again.
- 521. Put down your bets. We're getting rich.
- 522. You're good.
- 523. Let's play a game.
One large bet.
- 524. Right, this time it will be difficult to get broke.
- 525. - Go ahead, choose.
- No problem.
- 526. Turn it over.
- 527. I'm sorry.
- 528. You think you're quick, huh?
Well, my eyes are quicker.
- 529. So, you're trying to cheat, huh?
- 530. Police! Police! Run!
- 531. You're quite outrageous.
Give me back my money!
- 532. You'll never get your money back.
So you know who I am?
- 533. Who cares what
kind of rat you are!
- 534. Well said, I'm actually Iron-Head Rat.
- 535. I'll show you with this brick
- 536. Very hard indeed.
- 537. Scared?
- 538. Stop there!
- 539. If you don't give me back my money, I will
beat you up even if you are a tiger.
- 540. In this district only I am beating people.
Nobody dares to beat me!
- 541. You must be tired of living.
I'll let you try my iron head!
- 542. Master, he bumped my lungs!
- 543. Don't give up!
- 544. Now you see I am good!
- 545. This is fun!
- 546. Good, very good.
- 547. Bet you never guess, you'd
end up in someone's pants!
- 548. An iron hammer for an iron head?
- 549. Can you take it?
- 550. That's enough, please!
- 551. Master, I can't take it anymore.
- 552. - Lazy
- 553. My hands are gonna break!
- 554. No more exercises. Go
fetch me some wine.
- 555. Waiter
- 556. Coming. What do you want?
- 557. - Some wine
- Shall I fill it up?
- 558. No, 3 cups will be enough.
- 559. Is that all?
- 560. Hurry up, don't just stand here.
- 561. Damn it! Where's that
stupid boy with my wine?
- 562. Idiot.
- 563. That's him!
- 564. Old man, who are you?
- 565. Who are you then?
- 566. Ever heard of Xu Qing Tian,
the King of Sticks?
- 567. Yes, I do. Have you ever
heard of Beggar So then?
- 568. Beggar So?
- 569. In person!
- 570. Let's go!
- 571. Don't go yet, Big Brother.
He doesn't look like Beggar So.
- 572. He's trembling, he isn't
the real Beggar So.
- 573. Faking Beggar So?
I'm not fooled so easy.
- 574. But I'm not lying, I am Beggar So!
- 575. Give me the wine!
- 576. It's water!
- 577. Damn you kid. Now see what you've done.
- 578. Master!
- 579. Die you!
- 580. They are lucky this time.
- 581. Next time I see them,
I will break their bones! Go!
- 582. What's up?
Lost your appetite from being beaten up?
- 583. Master, it's all my fault you were beaten.
- 584. You're quite right about that indeed.
- 585. I've seen a lot of things, but till today,
- 586. I've never been beaten like this.
- 587. He wasn't better, but you've
no strength without your wine.
- 588. You sure can talk.
- 589. True, but if I was taught better,
I could've beaten that jerk.
- 590. You mean to say I'm
not teaching you right?
- 591. You're just pushing me around.
You're teaching me how to beaten.
- 592. Your father is without question
an excellent master of Hung Kuen style.
- 593. His methods are among the best.
- 594. So why would he ask me
to teach his son?
- 595. He wants you to torture me.
- 596. He asked me because he
knows I've got a secret style.
- 597. What secret style?
- 598. The 8 Drunken Gods!
- 599. That's nothing valuable,
fighting in a drunken state!
- 600. That shows your damned ignorance.
- 601. Many people have asked me to teach
them but I turned them all down!
- 602. Don't be fooled by my staggering,
there's power inside to kill,
- 603. It looks real enough, yet it
isn't, the pretense lets you win.
- 604. Clever, isn't it?
- 605. So why haven't you taught me it yet?
- 606. Didn't your father tell you that
- 607. foundation is very important.
- 608. I do this because I want you
to have a good foundation.
- 609. I think you're ready.
- 610. Really?
- 611. To study Drunken Fist, you'll find it
easier if you have a drink first.
- 612. Drink up.
- 613. Have another cup.
- 614. Hung, have you ever been to school?
- 615. Yes, for a few years.
- 616. Drink up the wine.
- 617. May our cups never rest.
- 618. For I'll sing you a song.
- 619. I'll put your ears to the test.
- 620. Power and wealth are no avail to us.
- 621. When only are drinking prevails.
- 622. Enough, enough.
- 623. Sober men and sages are
lost through the ages.
- 624. All our brave drinkers shall never die.
- 625. All our brave drinkers shall never die.
- 626. Shing Fung produces the finest of wines.
- 627. The best solders of Shien
Yang are always young.
- 628. Even the King couldn't stop my drinking.
- 629. Let's drink a toast to
our ship that's sinking.
- 630. With uplifted cup I say to the full moon.
- 631. Why does my shadow appear to swoon?
- 632. Wine in a radiant cup you see.
- 633. Put down that cup the
horses are awaiting thee
- 634. Fallen on the battlefield, the
soldier says who will remember me?
- 635. Who will remember me?
- 636. Who will remember me?
- 637. Lu Dong-Bin, the drunkard
with inner strength.
- 638. Tie-Guai Li, the drunken cripple
with the powerful right leg.
- 639. Han Zhong-Li, the drunkard
holding a pot in his arms.
- 640. LAN Cai-He, the drunkard with
the sudden deadly waist attack
- 641. Zhang Guo-Lao, the drunkard
with the swift double-kicks.
- 642. Cao Guo-Jiu, the drunkard
with the powerful throat lock
- 643. Han Xiang-Zi, the drunken flute
player with powerful wrists.
- 644. He Xian-GU, the drunken
woman flaunting her body.
- 645. What are you 'dinging' about?
- 646. Studying without seriousness!
- 647. Why is this style so feminine?
- 648. He Xian-GU is a woman, yes.
- 649. Pay attention.
- 650. Continue practicing by yourself!
- 651. Okay, I will.
- 652. Practice hard.
- 653. Female style, I wouldn't learn it even for free.
- 654. Why do you stop the villagers from
selling me the Bull Head Hill?
- 655. You supported your son's act of
beating up my son.
- 656. And now you are sticking
your nose into my business.
- 657. Mr. Li, why do you want to buy the hill?
- 658. That old graveyard up there is cursed,
it has been haunting us for centuries.
- 659. It's disturbing family spirits.
- 660. I have to buy it
- 661. They'll get more than $10 per lot
It's good money for that land.
- 662. You should keep out of this.
- 663. You sure it's only because of the spirits?
- 664. You don't believe me? I've got
three mistresses without children.
- 665. And my daughter-in-law
who has been with us a few years.
- 666. She can't even produce
a chicken egg or a fart!
- 667. Maybe you've just become impotent.
- 668. You can't hide anything from me.
- 669. What do you mean?
- 670. Li Wan-hao, I think you just
want what's hidden on the hill.
- 671. What is that?
- 672. Coal!
- 673. You secretly deal with
the Coal Company.
- 674. To make profit from
the selling of the coal.
- 675. You can hide your guilt before
the villagers but not me.
- 676. Since you know it, I won't deny.
- 677. If you don't interfere with my business,
I will give you 20% of the profit.
- 678. 20%? How respectful of you!
Listen, the hill belongs to the village.
- 679. No one can take it away, get out of here!
- 680. Wong Kei-Ying, you're
trying to go against me.
- 681. You are going to pay for this!
- 682. $1,000 for the death of
Wong Kei-Ying of Fushan.
- 683. Wong Kei-Ying?
- 684. - Master
- Is the food for tonight ready?
- 685. Yes, Master.
- 686. Hurry up there'll be many guests tonight.
- 687. Hey, Master Xu!
- 688. Arranging a funeral?
- 689. You low-life scum! Didn't you suffer
enough last time? Got a new itch for pain?
- 690. My body doesn't have an itch,
but my hands kind of have the itch.
- 691. Alright. I'll make you
an extra dish tonight!
- 692. Master, what's it?
- 693. - Bamboo shoot and pork, give me a rod
- 694. Barbeque pork?
- 695. I'll have a piece first.
- 696. Tastes good.
- 697. Master!
- 698. Cheers.
- 699. Come on!
- 700. Wow, your teeth are sharp!
They bit right through the bowl.
- 701. Now what?
- 702. Be careful now, toothy.
- 703. Poor you.. with a capital P.
- 704. Sit still.
- 705. A fart for the King of Sticks.
- 706. 'Hungry Dog fighting for a shit meal'
- 707. Not quite!
- 708. You like it?
- 709. He's drunk!
- 710. Master will have wine to drink this time.
- 711. Master, the King of Sticks gave
us wine. It's free of charge.
- 712. Fei-Hung. We've been
together for a whole year.
- 713. It's time for us to go our own paths.
- 714. I've taught you all the techniques.
- 715. Practice well and remember,
- 716. The 8 Drunken Gods is
the ultimate Kung Fu.
- 717. My home is the world, try not to miss
me. Go home, son.
- 718. If you ever need me,
I'll come. Regards Beggar So.
- 719. Higher.
- 720. Master Wong.
- 721. What is it?
- 722. Li and his men are digging
up on Bull Head Hill.
- 723. Really?
- 724. Tell my sister I'm going there. Grab this.
- 725. This way.
- 726. Wong Kei-Ying, your skill in Hung Kuen style
is renowned, I compliment you.
- 727. Who are you? I don't know you.
Why do you want to kill me?
- 728. I, Yen Tie Xin, kill for money.
And never have I failed my missions.
- 729. Today I have a worthy opponent,
I'd like to pay you my respects.
- 730. So you are the famous cold-blooded
assassin Yen Tie Xin.
- 731. Well said.
- 732. But it won't be easy to kill me!
- 733. Then I suppose you'll
wish me luck, Master Wong.
- 734. Hands are for door knobs
and legs break down doors.
- 735. 30% attack with hands, 70% with legs.
- 736. Wong Kei-Ying, this is the day you will die!
- 737. Father, are you alright?
- 738. You naughty boy,
so you're finally back?
- 739. It's alright. Don't be afraid.
- 740. Whoever dares to attack my father,
I'll give him a good lesson.
- 741. Guess I should be afraid.
- 742. Oh, so it's you, the loser. Coming home
to attend your father's funeral.
- 743. Master Wong, you must be quite proud
of giving birth to such a son.
- 744. And you might give birth
to a son without an ass!
- 745. Damn kid, go home and pick pig shit
or I'll have to kill you too.
- 746. I won't pick pig shit.
I'd rather pick on you!
- 747. OK, I guess I'll kill two
for the price of one.
- 748. Hey, hold it, hold it, wait for me!
- 749. Master, why are you here?
- 750. How can I miss such a great fight.
- 751. Beggar So, this is none
of your business. Get lost!
- 752. You are mistaken.
- 753. This is very much my business.
- 754. But don't worry, I'm
not going to fight you.
- 755. He is good enough to take care of you.
- 756. Have a little drink!
- 757. Master, it's very strong. What is it?
- 758. - San Pien Wine
- Good wine!
- 759. Lu Dong-Bin, the drunk
with inner strength.
- 760. The cripple Tie-Guai Li!
- 761. The drunk with a strong right leg.
- 762. LAN Cai-He
- 763. A sudden attack to
the waist. Han Zhong-Li!
- 764. Holding a pot in his
arms, Han's gone mad!
- 765. Well done, The 8 Drunken Gods.
- 766. Patience, you've not seen it all yet
- 767. Han Xiang-Zi.
- 768. He's the flute player
with the powerful wrists.
- 769. Impressive!
- 770. Your flute is bent.
- 771. - Cao Guo-Jiu, drunkard with the powerful..
- Throat Lock
- 772. I'll beat you till you fall
on your knees begging!
- 773. The Devil's Shadowless Hands.
- 774. Yes, you're very smart.
- 775. Zhang Guo-Lao!
- 776. I don't think you want to reach old age!
- 777. Where's the drunken He Xian-GU then?
- 778. Ho.
- 779. Wait!
- 780. - Master, there's a problem.
- 781. I didn't bother to learn this!
- 782. - Can you teach me now?
- Isn't it a bit too late?
- 783. She'll appear without a shadow,
just perform the actions.
- 784. Combine the other 7 styles,
and make your own He Xian-GU.
- 785. OK, I'll make up my own He Xian-GU.
- 786. This is called Widow Seeing Lover off.
- 787. Woman sitting on a toilet seat.
- 788. You missed!
- 789. Putting on Make-up.
- 790. Pretty girl looks in the mirror.
- 791. These are the famous
8 Drunken Gods?
- 792. You think you're the
only master here.
- 793. Well, my Drunken Gods
don't mess around!
- 794. Xian-GU wants another drink!