- 1. I gotta watch out for them
- 2. A person's liable to get a...
- 3. What's all the excitement about?
- 4. What's up, doc?
- 5. What's cooking?
- 6. The Tasmanian Devil's on the loose.
- 7. Run! Run for your life!
- 8. I don't even know
what a Tasmanian Devil is.
- 9. I better find out more about him.
- 10. "Q, R, S..."
- 11. "T."Tas."Tasmanian." Here it is.
- 12. - Rabbits.
- 13. It doesn't say rabbits here.
- 14. What's up, doc?
- 15. Put me down, you baggy-eyed devil!
- 16. If you eat me, what have you got?
- 17. One skinny rabbit, that's all.
- 18. Look. No meat.
- 19. Now look, pal,
if you and me work together...
- 20. I can fix you up with a menagerie.
- 21. - You will?
- That's right, doc.
- 22. First, we'll start the menu
with a little appetizer: Groundhogs.
- 23. Okay, doc, this is the spot.
We'll start digging for groundhogs.
- 24. That's that.
- 25. What for you bury me
in the cold, cold ground?
- 26. Now, take it easy, doc. Wait.
- 27. I smell chicken.
- 28. Chicken?
- 29. Sure, doc. Wait right here
and I'll fix it up for you.
- 30. Luncheon is served.
- 31. Now, Devil, control yourself.
That's no way to act.
- 32. Take it easy. I can explain everything, doc.
- 33. I just rounded up something
very extra-special for you.
- 34. A nice fat deer.
- 35. Not so fast.
You'll scare him away.
- 36. First knock him out with this slingshot.
Then go get him.
- 37. What a maroon.
- 38. Scram. Go on, beat it.
The Tasmanian Devil's liable to get you.
- 39. He's a mean, vicious, nasty, no-good...
- 40. baggy-eyed, marble-headed, ignoramus.
- 41. He's a stupid...
- 42. Flattery will get you nowhere.
- 43. And you can't fool me again.
- 44. Why, yeah, that's right, doc.
- 45. This little bitsy animal
is made out of straw.
- 46. But you're not.
- 47. Long distance?
Get me Tasmania.
- 48. I want the Tasmanian Post Dispatch.
- 49. Brother, what I got up my sleeve
- 50. Hello? Tasmanian Post Dispatch?
- 51. Insert this ad:
- 52. Lonely Tasmanian Devil
would like to meet lonely lady Devil.
- 53. Matrimony.
- 54. Do you take this...
- 55. I now pronounce you Devil and Devilish.
- 56. All the world loves a lover,
but in this case we'll make an exception.
- 57. English