- 1. Don't you— Hey!
- 2. No. That's for Mama. Get down!
- 3. Hey, hey! Stop it, Ismaël, come on.
- 4. Look what you've done. Running around
like that. Watch where you're going.
- 5. Sorry.
- 6. Let go of me.
- 7. Let go of me, let go of me.
- 8. You go to your room.
- 9. Mama!
- 10. Stay in your room.
- 11. It's not my room.
- 12. That's my room.
- 13. - Not this one.
No, that one's mine.
- 14. - It's mine, get out!
- 15. Both of you, come on, get out.
- 16. Ismaël... Hey, come on out of here.
I mean it, let it go.
- 17. No, no, no, come on.
- 18. Don't you be difficult,
I don't have time for it.
- 19. Get! Get, get, get, out, out, out.
- 20. Okay.
- 21. This room doesn't belong to anyone.
- 22. Here. Here, move.
- 23. - You two will be in this room.
- 24. - Why do I always share with Ismaël?
- 25. Why can't I have that?
- 26. Ismaël, take that off your head.
It's for girls.
- 27. I don't care. Leave me alone.
- 28. Our soul is dying,
losing its light.
- 29. So then, how do we feed it?
- 30. Let me tell you, dear sisters,
- 31. you cannot imagine how much the angels
- 32. love to see women like us
gathered as we are here.
- 33. Because the angels around us
have heard us praise the name of Allah.
- 34. They have come to us from the heavens
to embrace us with their wings,
- 35. and to give us their blessing.
- 36. That is why women must be pious.
- 37. Because in hell, there will be
many more women than men.
- 38. That is why we must
heed the words of Allah, our God.
- 39. For we are precious in the eyes of Allah.
- 40. Where does evil dwell?
- 41. In the bodies of uncovered women.
- 42. Therefore we must strive
to preserve our decency.
- 43. We must obey our husbands
- 44. and fear God when we educate our children.
- 45. - Amen.
- 46. Thank you, sisters.
- 47. - Auntie.
- 48. Are you settling in?
- 49. Yes, Auntie. Thank you.
- 50. It's a good housing project.
Everyone gets along.
- 51. What about you, Amy?
- 52. Why, she's grown.
- 53. Eh? How are you?
- 54. You doing well?
- 55. Yes.
- 56. Study hard. Do well in school?
- 57. Yeah?
- 58. Work hard. Okay? Huh?
- 59. Just do everything you need to do
to please your dear mama.
- 60. I'm sure it's nothing.
- 61. You see them?
- 62. They're like ghosts.
- 63. They come out at night.
- 64. Hear that?
- 65. They're nice to you if you listen to them.
- 66. But I don't hear them.
- 67. Well, I do.
- 68. They're saying, go to sleep.
- 69. How many do I get?
Wait, I'm coming.
- 70. One, two, three and...
- 71. Eighty-eight.
- 72. Yay!
- 73. Over here!
- 74. Cuties! Hey, cuties.
- 75. Gather round, gather round, come on.
- 76. So, Amy Diop,
I've checked and you'll be in class 6-4.
- 77. Your head teacher is Mr. Charbonnier,
he teaches English.
- 78. - Mm-hm.
- I've got a schedule for you.
- 79. - Careful you don't lose it, all right?
- 80. What is all this?
- 81. What's going on?
- 82. - Get moving.
Come on, come on!
- 83. - Come on, get moving.
Everyone get to class.
- 84. Girls, let's go.
- 85. Now, Yasmine, go, get to class.
And phones are banned, put that away.
- 86. Right, that's it!
- 87. Hey, you can't do that!
- 88. Let me go.
Let her go.
- 89. Let me go! Ow!
Let's get to my office.
- 90. Come on. Come on.
- 91. What about freedom of speech?
This isn't nice.
- 92. Into my office, all of you.
- 93. Go. Go!
- 94. Hey move, girl,
you take up too much space.
- 95. No, you do.
- 96. When's Papa coming?
- 97. Soon.
- 98. But how soon?
- 99. I want my presents.
- 100. I don't know. I'm waiting for him to call.
- 101. Here.
- 102. Let the water run.
- 103. It washes sins away.
- 104. How are you? We're fine.
- 105. I miss you so much.
- 106. Of course I think of you.
- 107. And you?
- 108. How are the children?
- 109. Uh, I have something to tell you.
- 110. My husband has married another woman.
- 111. He's put another bed next to mine.
- 112. Mm-hm.
- 113. He's taken a second wife.
- 114. Right now he's in Senegal.
- 115. He's coming back with her.
- 116. You know...
- 117. All I wish for them is
that they marry for love.
- 118. Goodbye.
- 119. Call someone else.
- 120. No, I can't.
- 121. You have to.
- 122. It's your duty.
- 123. Auntie...
- 124. Be a real woman.
That's all I'm asking.
- 125. Don't let people criticize you.
- 126. Hello?
- 127. It's Mariam, mm-hm.
- 128. No, no it's just,
I have some news to tell you.
- 129. My husband...
- 130. has taken a second wife.
- 131. - Mm-hm.
- 132. Yes, hello. Sorry, sorry, it was my phone.
- 133. It's our reception.
I don't know why it is.
- 134. We always have the worst reception.
- 135. I mean, I mean, yes...
- 136. May God bless their marriage. Mm...
- 137. May it be full of love...
- 138. Mm-hm.
- 139. May he grant them many children.
- 140. Yes. Amen, amen.
- 141. One, two, three, four...
- 142. - Hey, put them back.
- 143. - No.
- Just one, just one.
- 144. Okay, just one.
- 145. Come on, you guys!
- 146. Hurry up!
- 147. Hello, cashier lady.
Shit, a dog.
- 148. Alright, that's enough.
That floor's filthy, Jessica.
- 149. Come on.
- 150. Hey! Enough.
- 151. Come girls, let's go.
- 152. - Cuties, now. Hurry up.
- 153. - Take him.
- No, the baby's too heavy.
- 154. - Come on Ismaël. For five minutes
- No! I don't wanna.
- 155. Just hold him!
- 156. But he's so heavy.
- 157. Ready? Now all together.
- 158. What are you looking at?
- Shh, shh! Quiet.
- 159. Come on, Amy, let's go.
I wanna go home.
- 160. Cut it out.
- 161. Hey, there's someone watching us.
- 162. - Up there.
- 163. Hey, you little shit!
Who the hell do you think you are?
- 164. I'm gonna fuck her up.
- 165. Yeah, what a loser!
I'm gonna nail her!
- 166. - You gonna run home to your mommy?
- You better move!
- 167. - You got her.
- 168. Get the stroller.
- 169. Come on, come on.
She's getting away!
- 170. Amy, that's mine.
- 171. Amy, that's mine.
- 172. - It's too big for you.
- 173. - Please, Ismaël.
- 174. I'll give you something.
Close your eyes and don't look.
- 175. Keep them closed.
- 176. No peeking.
- 177. It's too small for you. You'll ruin it.
- 178. Amy, come and help.
- 179. Cousin Samba is here
with things from Senegal.
- 180. Here.
- 181. There'll be presents
from your father.
- 182. Will you grab my bag from up front?
- 183. Thanks.
- 184. - Mama, mama, look how good I look?
- Yes, you do sweetie.
- 185. I'm wearing this
for Papa's wedding.
- 186. Cousin Samba, look what I'm wearing.
- 187. Not right now, Ismaël, I'm busy.
- 188. What's the matter?
- 189. Don't you like this dress?
- 190. Huh? Look.
- 191. It's beautiful.
- 192. And it fits so well.
- 193. It's perfect, honey.
- 194. You'll look so nice
at your father's wedding. There.
- 195. Like that.
- 196. Now, isn't that just perfect?
- 197. Hm?
- 198. It really suits you. Yes.
- 199. It suits you.
- 200. You'll look just beautiful.
- 201. Come on, you're hiding something from us.
- 202. Is that embarrassing or what?
- 203. Look who's here.
- 204. That was you, down at the station.
- 205. You were spying on us. Why?
- 206. - I wasn't doing anything.
- You were spying. Everyone saw it.
- 207. Look. Look.
- 208. - I said I got her, didn't I?
- Right on the head!
- 209. That must hurt.
- 210. - Does it hurt, huh?
- What was that you were all doing?
- 211. - Rehearsing.
- Rehearsing our dance for the contest.
- 212. - That's right.
- Duh, we gonna be the bomb.
- 213. - Boom! So, can you dance?
- Yeah, da bomb.
- 214. - Can you dance?
- There's no way she can.
- 215. - I could learn.
- 216. - First, learn to dress—
- Don't touch me.
- 217. Ooh, sassy pants.
- 218. - Seriously?
- Look, I think she's about to cry.
- 219. - Let's go, girls.
- She looks like a homeless person.
- 220. No, they dress better.
- Here, help me, help me out.
- 221. Get it. Oops...
- 222. - Pick it up.
- Come on.
- 223. Hey...
- 224. Throw it in the trash can.
- 225. That's enough, girls,
leave her alone.
- 226. Get it. Get it.
- 227. And off it goes, Senegal.
- 228. And, fire.
- 229. Oh, come on, that's enough.
- 230. - We were just joking, okay?
- 231. See you next around!
- 232. It's still soaking wet.
- 233. Come back here with those, I need them.
- 234. Where are you going?
- 235. Angelica, I'm gonna kill you
when I catch you.
- 236. - I'll be late for my internship.
- 237. I still have to dry them.
- 238. Say that Angelica's not here and that
if he keeps it up you'll call the police.
- 239. - He knows you're here.
- It doesn't matter. Say it anyway.
- 240. Open the door
and give me my damn shirt.
- 241. Angelica's not here.
If you keep it up, I'll call the police.
- 242. I know she's in there.
- 243. No she's not.
- 244. To hell with both of you.
- 245. You didn't disinfect it?
- 246. - Mm-mm.
- Hang on.
- 247. There.
- 248. All clear. So long.
- 249. What if the guy
pees in her mouth.
- 250. It's not gross,
it's just nature.
- 251. What do you mean, nature?
You think that's how babies get made?
- 252. That's gross.
- 253. Look at the girl's face?
I bet it's rape.
- 254. Rape?
- 255. I heard, if it's rape,
it goes right through your whole body.
- 256. The guy puts it in
and it comes out your mouth.
- 257. No guy's thing is long enough
to come out your mouth.
- 258. Well, it depends on the guy
- 259. I've seen my brother's,
it's not that long.
- 260. Maybe your brother's
hasn't finished growing.
- 261. Ew...
I can't watch that.
- 262. That is so gross. And your phone's crap,
you can barely see anything.
- 263. Do you have any brothers?
- 264. Yeah, two.
- 265. He's here! Look!
- 266. Oh, my God, Toilet Time!
- 267. - Wait, Coumba, he'll see you.
- I don't even like that boy anyway.
- 268. Then why do you turn red
every time he comes around?
- 269. - I'm black, what are you talking about?
- So what?
- 270. I'm black, so how can I turn red?
- 271. Homeless. Dare you to take a picture
of his thing.
- 272. - Yeah come on, it'll be funny, come on.
- 273. Go on!
- 274. Do it, do it!
- 275. That's it, don't be scared.
- 276. What are you doing?
- 277. Are you filming me you little—
- 278. Get the fuck out of here!
- 279. Come on!
- 280. Are you filming me you little—
- 281. Get the fuck out of here!
- 282. You can't see anything.
- 283. Do you even know how to use it?
- 284. Look, I'm as big as my papa.
- 285. I'm strong like him.
- 286. - Oh, your little brother's so cute.
- One, two, three, forward march!
- 287. Here...
- 288. Fifty-eight.
- 289. Whoa, yes! Attack.
- 290. One, two, three.
- 291. What are you doing?
- 292. - Don't worry. He's used to it.
Four, five, six.
- 293. I'm the strongest of all. Yeah!
- 294. Attack!
- 295. - You on the top or bottom bunk?
- 296. Hey, why's there no handle. Can we go in?
- 297. No.
- 298. No?
- 299. Yes!
- 300. Whoa.
- 301. This room is beautiful.
- 302. It's like a princess' room. Wow...
- 303. Oh, and that bed...
- 304. This is so cool!
- 305. So, whose room is it?
- 306. - I don't know.
- 307. You're weird.
- 308. You live here and you don't know
whose room it is?
- 309. That's weird.
- 310. Want some?
- 311. Yeah.
- 312. I love this bed.
- 313. Come on!
- 314. Attack!
- 315. Ready, set, go...
- 316. Now you're weird.
- 317. Gumma, gumma, gumma.
- 318. - Did your parents buy you this?
- 319. No.
- 320. Come on...
- 321. You stole it?
- 322. You thug, I don't believe it.
- 323. I don't have a phone.
They're down on me 'cause of my grades.
- 324. My dad says I need to study hard
like my brother to get a new one.
- 325. Look.
- 326. Watch your boob!
- 327. They have a lot of likes.
- 328. They're bitches called the Sweety-Swaggs.
- 329. They're supposed to win the contest
but we can beat them if we rehearse.
- 330. When is it?
- 331. Amy, Amy, look!
- 332. Ismaël!
- 333. Ismaël!
- 334. Ismaël, what the—?
- 335. What are hell are you doing?
- 336. What are you doing?
- 337. I made a swimming pool.
- 338. - No, don't do that. It's not lipstick.
- 339. - That crop top's dope. Love it.
- 340. Take this off. Here.
- 341. Now you.
- 342. - Know what it smelled like?
- 343. Like butt!
- 344. - Hey...
- Hey, girls.
- 345. - Hey.
- 346. And nope.
- 347. It's cool, she's gonna film us.
- 348. She's gonna film us?
- 349. - She screwed up that video of Toilet Time.
Don't just film our feet.
- 350. It'd be nice to see our faces.
- 351. Okay, over here.
- 352. - There, that's good.
One, and two
- 353. No, come on, come on, stop it...
Okay, get in position!
- 354. She's really letting this idiot film us?
- 355. Jessie!
- 356. Yeah!
- 357. Did you get that?
- 358. She screwed up that video.
- 359. - You better not have.
- No, I bet she did fine.
- 360. All right, let's line up. Come on.
- 361. - Nah, just kidding.
- Give me that. Amy. Here—
- 362. Come on. Get in line, Homeless.
- 363. My God, check out her booty.
Look how flat she is!
- 364. She's flat all over.
I can't tell her front from her back.
- 365. Okay, I've set the timer.
- 366. - You're so weird.
- 367. - Nine, eight, seven, six...
- 368. Five, four, three, two, one... go!
- 369. Mom, I already sent you
all my money.
- 370. No, no, no. No. No, Mom. Mom.
- 371. Mom, you're not listening.
I sent you all my money.
- 372. I can't send you anymore.
I don't have any.
- 373. What did you do with all the money I sent?
- 374. Hey. Hey, come back! Hey!
- 375. Your nephew Samba came by.
He set up the furniture.
- 376. - Your room is big.
- 377. It's ready. Don't worry.
- 378. The building's hall is spacious.
- 379. Guests will have plenty of room.
- 380. Me too. I can't wait to see you.
- 381. All right.
- 382. Here. It's your father.
- 383. Amy? Hello?
- 384. Amy?
- 385. It's me.
- 386. Are you there?
- 387. Well? Say something.
- 388. It's Papa.
- 389. Amy? Hello?
- 390. Hey. Meet you downstairs?
- 391. Okay.
- 392. - Look, it's us.
That's not us.
- 393. Oh, my God! “Ten groups
will qualify for the grand finale... ”
- 394. I mean, that's gonna be us.
- 395. "Contest open to all."
- 396. That's where we're dancing.
- 397. Anyway, forget them,
it's all about us.
- 398. - [boy 1] Hey, girls, what's up?
- 399. - Hey.
- [boy 2] How you doing?
- 400. - Good.
- 401. [boy 2] Come here a lot?
- 402. Yeah.
- 403. Yeah.
- I've never seen you here.
- 404. Because we're here
but you're always over there.
- 405. [boy 2] How do you know where we are?
- 406. Because I saw you yesterday.
- 407. - [boy 2] Oh, yeah?
- [boy 1] How old are you?
- 408. - Eleven—
- Fourteen years old.
- 409. - They're 11.
In seventh grade.
- 410. No, no, no.
- 411. Seriously, we're in high school.
- 412. We know all that Pythagoras stuff.
- 413. - No, listen. I can recite by heart.
- Coumba, shut it.
- 414. - [boy 1] Forget it. They're little girls.
- Seriously. I can recite all that.
- 415. - No! We're not.
- Let me have your cell phone number.
- 416. - Or a land line? Come on.
- We're joking.
- 417. I swear. I know my multiplication tables
by heart, dude.
- 418. - One times one equals one! Right?
- Will you...? Quiet.
- 419. Nuh-uh. You're very cute, you know that?
- 420. - Why d'you say we're 11?
- 421. How old are we?
- 422. We're 11.
- 423. No!
- 424. You said Kardashian style.
- 425. - That's what it is, I swear. Trust me.
- I don't think that it is.
- 426. Kim Kardashian is my mom.
- 427. Look. Check it out.
- 428. Oh, my God.
- 429. - You look hot.
- I'm gonna do the catwalk.
- 430. - Go on a diet first.
- 431. Hang on.
There's something missing.
- 432. - Go on, Yasmine. Do your cat walk.
- All right.
- 433. - Yeah, let's see it.
- Go, on!
- 434. Yeah!
- 435. Yeah. Who's got it?
- 436. That's Yasmine.
Who's killin' it? That's Yasmine. Whoo!
- 437. - Yeah!
- Yeah. That was beautiful.
- 438. Yeah!
- 439. - Hey, look. It's a boob.
- 440. Yo! Look.
- 441. I've found a boob for Yasmine.
- 442. - A huge one. Anyone want some milk?
- 443. - That's a condom.
- 444. - It's pink, you idiots.
You're gonna die, Coumba.
- 445. They can be any color.
- 446. - AIDS people have sex with that.
- Oh, my God.
- 447. You're gonna get AIDS
or cancer. Ew, ew, ew.
- 448. - Drop it, get rid of it.
- 449. How was I supposed to know that?
- 450. - Coumba, don't come any closer to us.
- Don't get any closer.
- 451. But it's not my fault.
- 452. This is serious. You touched
a condom. That's so disgusting.
- 453. You already smell like death.
- 454. But it isn't my fault
that I didn't know what it was.
- 455. There. Now scrub it in.
- 456. You think it'll work?
- 457. Yeah, don't worry. This'll disinfect it.
- 458. Now you go.
- 459. - Are you using my toothbrush?
- 460. Yeah, we need to.
- 461. Hey, give me that back.
Now it's all gross.
- 462. Got enough soap on you?
- 463. Hello.
- 464. Oh, thanks.
- 465. I'll put it here.
- 466. - Your mom's nice.
- 467. - Come on, come on.
- Come on.
- 468. Look at that face.
He's so cute.
- 469. He's saying turn your camera on.
- 470. - Yeah, do it.
- No, no, no!
- 471. - Don't even think of it. No.
- What do we write back.
- 472. - You better write something.
- Tell him it's broken.
- 473. The camera doesn't work.
- 474. "Give me a clue."
- 475. - He wrote "Give me a clue."
- 476. Check this out.
- 477. "Do you like...
- 478. nits?"
- 479. No!
- 480. No!
- 481. - Oh, God, I can't believe you said that.
You're off the chain, Coumba!
- 482. "You want to... touch mine?"
- 483. Look. He's turning red.
- 484. He's blushing, the poor thing.
- 485. Like a tomato.
Aw, you embarrassed him.
- 486. Yasmine!
- 487. Are you serious?
- 488. Go play with dolls,
you stupid little girl.
- 489. Hey, who're you calling little,
you stupid little boy?
- 490. You blushed when you saw the word “tits,”
so why don't you just shut your mouth!
- 491. - Why did you turn the camera on?
- Why do that?
- 492. Be careful with that.
Did your mom buy you that laptop?
- 493. What's going on?
- 494. What happened in here?
- 495. So stupid.
- 496. Calm down, Angie,
it's not the end of the world.
- 497. She totally humiliated me.
- 498. Yeah, but come on.
The qualifier's in just a few days—
- 499. You don't have to talk to her,
dance with her till the contest's over.
- 500. So you just don't care?
About Yasmine or us, our choreography?
- 501. C'mon, you're way overreacting.
She was just messing around.
- 502. But she turned the camera on.
- 503. Oh, come on.
- So, are you over it yet?
- 504. Fuck off, bitch.
- 505. Whoa. Who you calling a bitch, bitch?
- 506. - What do you want?
- 507. - What do you want?
- Are you crazy?
- 508. - What do you want?
- What's wrong with you. Calm down.
- 509. What do you want?
What do you want?
- 510. What do you want?
- 511. - Ow!
- What do you want?
- 512. - What do you want?
- Are you crazy?
- 513. - Stop it. Don't— Stop it.
- What do you want?
- 514. Calm down!
What's wrong with you, Angie?
- 515. - What do you want?
- Calm down. Stop it!
- 516. What's your problem?
- 517. Hey! Angelica, get off of her.
- 518. What's wrong with you? Get over there?
- 519. - Yasmine, go wait for me in my office.
- 520. - Whoa! No.
- What did you say?
- 521. - What did she call me?
- 522. Yasmine, go inside. Go away. Now!
I said you're stupid.
- 523. Come back here and say that!
Stop talking. Calm down.
- 524. Listen to me.
- 525. I can dance.
- 526. - What?
- In Yasmine's place.
- 527. You can't even dance.
- 528. And I don't have time to teach you
the steps before the qualifier.
- 529. Wow, you know all the moves.
- 530. But I don't know
if the other girls will be okay with it.
- 531. What are you doing?
- 532. You good, Amy?
- 533. What do you want?
- 534. Is Angelica here?
- 535. Angelica?
- 536. Angelica.
- 537. What, dumbass?
- 538. What?
- 539. Hey! What are you doing? Get off.
- 540. Get away.
- 541. Hey, kids, knock it off,
I'm trying to sleep.
- 542. It's Angelica, Dad. She keeps bugging me.
- 543. - Little brat.
- You're the brat.
- 544. I've been dancing
since I was little.
- 545. My mom says I was dancing,
even inside her.
- 546. But I hardly ever see
my mom and dad anymore.
- 547. They're always off
working at the restaurant.
- 548. I never see them.
- 549. They're always saying...
- 550. what a bad daughter I am to them.
- 551. What a failure I am.
- 552. But people like me.
- 553. Right, Amy? They like me a lot?
- 554. But they think I'm crazy.
- 555. My mom and dad,
they don't know I have a gift.
- 556. Not yet, but I dreamed
they came to see me dance
- 557. and told me I was good.
- 558. I heard if you dream something
three times, it comes true.
- 559. It's been twice so far.
- 560. And you? Do you have a dream?
- 561. - Yeah.
- What is it?
- 562. That my dad never comes back.
- 563. IT'S ANGELICA
PRESELECTION AT 10!
- 564. Aminata?
- 565. Amy, wake up.
- 566. Wake up, dear.
- 567. It's time.
- 568. Today I will teach you
how to become a woman.
- 569. We will start by preparing the food
for your father's wedding.
- 570. Already?
- 571. It will take more than one day to prepare.
- 572. You're going to peel all these onions.
- 573. Hold this well.
- 574. And then chop them up
in very small pieces.
- 575. On my own?
- 576. Of course, on your own.
- 577. And then cut the tomatoes
- 578. and crush the chilies.
- 579. I'll help you make the fritters.
- 580. Amy, I'm ready!
- 581. Yeah, coming.
- 582. Come on.
- 583. Amy, what are you doing?
- 584. Carry it on your head.
- 585. - Keep it on your head.
- We're not in Senegal.
- 586. Come on.
- 587. - Amy, are you listening?
- 588. Huh?
- 589. Amy?
- 590. Amy, what are you doing?
- 591. - Come back here. Amy.
- 592. Amy!
- 593. No, no...
- 594. Get up, get up,
we're not at that part yet.
- 595. Don't worry about it,
just start over again.
- 596. Thanks, girls. That was great.
We'll let you know, okay?
- 597. - Yeah. Next group, please.
- 598. - Hi.
- Hey there.
- 599. Bye-bye.
- 600. It was your fault.
- 601. You and that crap friend of yours.
I swear, I'm gonna kick her ass...
- 602. Where were you?
- 603. Every child I've raised obeyed me,
except for you.
- 604. If I tell your mother,
- 605. what is she going to do?
- 606. What are we going to do with you?
- 607. You only do what you please.
- 608. That's nothing.
- 609. All women go through that.
- 610. When I was your age,
- 611. I was engaged.
I was barely taller than you.
- 612. A few years later,
- 613. they washed me, dressed me
and covered me...
- 614. in a white cloth...
- 615. from my head down to my feet.
- 616. Then they took me to my husband
to get married.
- 617. When he lifted...
- 618. the white cloth covering me,
- 619. he presented me
- 620. to his friends, his guests, his family.
- 621. It was a grandiose wedding.
- 622. I wish that God...
- 623. grant you the same destiny.
- 624. Come. I'll show you what to do.
- 625. You're a woman now.
- 626. Hm.
- 627. How are you?
- I'm okay.
- 628. Hey.
- 629. Where were you? How could you...
- 630. Answer her!
- 631. - I was locked up, I couldn't get there.
- 632. Locked up?
- If we don't qualify, I'll kick your butt.
- 633. She's lying. Locked up?
- It's true. The dance looked amazing.
- 634. - The— The judges loved it.
- They loved it?
- 635. - How could you know. You weren't there.
- How could you…?
- 636. - I got there late.
- 637. I knew you were a flake the whole time.
- 638. - No, really, I saw it, it was amazing.
- 639. - I wanted to come, they locked the door!
What are you doing?
- 640. - Let go of her! You're full of crap.
- I swear, I really—!
- 641. Fuck you, I am not!
- 642. - I swear I really wanted to come.
- I never heard so much crap.
- 643. I practiced, I knew all the moves,
but they'd locked the door!
- 644. Look, baby's gonna cry.
- Leave me alone.
- 645. - I wanted to be part of the team so much,
- Leave us alone.
- 646. I'm sorry. The judges loved it, I know it.
- 647. I don't get why
we're even listening to her.
- 648. - Let's get out of here.
- Let go.
- 649. - I believe her.
Whatever. I'm out of here.
- 650. Well?
- 651. Still nothing.
- 652. Figures, the way we've—
- 653. Come on, let's go.
- 654. Well, come on.
- 655. Shh.
- 656. Quick, quick!
- 657. Shh, shh.
- 658. Hey, come on.
- 659. What are we doing?
- 660. Come on.
- 661. What is this place?
- 662. - Boom.
- 663. Blam.
- 664. Boom!
- 665. So, girls, it's like this.
- 666. You came in without paying.
- 667. So I'm gonna need all your phone numbers
so I can call your parents
- 668. But the door was wide open,
we didn't know you had to pay to come in.
- 669. - Well, you do.
- Besides, we don't have parents.
- 670. Yeah, that's right. We're sisters.
- 671. We've been orphans our whole lives.
- 672. - Yeah, that's enough bullshit.
- Come on we're orphans.
- 673. - Knock it off, I'm serious.
- Have a heart.
- 674. Hey! Hey, hold on. You're not leaving.
- 675. - Hey! What are you doing?
- Calm down.
- 676. - Leave her alone.
- I'm not gonna—
- 677. - I'm not gonna let go of you.
- Stop copping a feel, you child molester!
- 678. What's the matter with you, man?
You some kind of pervert or something?
- 679. - Whoa, I didn't— No, no, no.
- You want us to call our lawyer?
- 680. Give me your parents' numbers.
- 681. What's going on out here?
- 682. Your friend
was trying to grope us.
- 683. No, no, no, not at all.
- 684. What happened is these girls
snuck in through the service door...
- 685. - Yeah?
- So I asked for their parents' numbers.
- 686. Then they start screaming I'm a pervert
'cause she was leaving and I grabbed her.
- 687. - Let the cops take care of it.
- 688. What?
- 689. - We got into the finals!
- Knock it off you little brats.
- 690. - We got into the finals!
- I'm calling the police.
- 691. We got into the finals!
- 692. Hey! I'm calling the cops,
I'm not joking!
- 693. No, no, no, please, sir.
We're dancers in a competition
- 694. and we just found out
we made it to the finals.
- 695. If you call the cops,
we won't be able to go.
- 696. Hey, I'm a dancer too.
- 697. - Ha, ha.
- You should diet.
- 698. It's true, we're dancers, look.
- 699. Hey, man, I told you
these girls were trouble.
- 700. Aren't you gonna say something?
- 701. Okay, yeah...
- 702. - Go on, get out of here.
- 703. Quick, quick! Get on get out of here!
And don't come back.
- 704. Bye-bye.
- 705. Seriously?
- 706. Yeah! We're in the finals!
- 707. - We're gonna blow away the other dancers.
- You did it, Amy! That was insane!
- 708. Yeah, yeah, yeah!
- 709. Amy. How many do I get?
- 710. Whatever, I don't care.
- 711. One, two, three, four,
five, six, seven, eight...
- 712. nine...
- 713. Oh, yeah!
- 714. - Dude, check it out. Cleavage.
- 715. - What are you looking at?
- Hey, looking good.
- 716. Ooh...
- 717. Oh, my God, everybody loved you.
Did you see how many likes you got?
- 718. Yeah! You rock, girl! You rock.
- 719. Who's that?
- 720. - That's Amy!
- Who's got it?
- 721. - That's Amy!
- The best?
- 722. That's Amy!
- 723. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
- 724. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!
- 725. Hey, watch where you're going!
- 726. The little man's in a hurry.
- 727. Little man? He's a snotty little dwarf.
- 728. Look who's over there.
- 729. The Sweety-Swaggs.
- 730. And Toilet Time!
Why's he over there?
- 731. Never mind. Forget it.
- 732. So yeah,
I invited him to come watch us.
- 733. - Whoa!
- 734. What the... ?
- 735. What's wrong with you?
What's this girl doing?
- 736. Is this bitch crazy?
- 737. Oh, my God.
- 738. No! Get off her!
- 739. Let her go.
- 740. Her undies!
Oh, my God!
- 741. Those are so sad.
- 742. What are those, pussycats?
- 743. Here, baby.
- 744. Get off her.
- 745. Fuck off!
- 746. - And give me that stupid phone.
- Come on!
- 747. Come on, Cuties, let's get out of here!
- 748. God, those stupid Sweety-Swaggs,
I hate those guys...
- 749. Come on. Forget it.
- 750. Hey! Where did that?
Where did you get that toy?
- 751. - Look at me. Where did you get that?
Someone in the park gave it to him.
- 752. Ismaël.
- 753. Tell me where you got it, sweetie,
and I'll give it back.
- 754. Tell me. Talk to me.
- 755. Where did you get it?
- 756. Where did it come from?
- 757. Amy bought a whole lot of things
for me and her friends.
- 758. Don't lie, Ismaël.
- 759. There.
- 760. Amy, are you gonna tell the ghosts?
- 761. Will they kill me?
- 762. Oh...
- 763. Mama!
- 764. Mama!
- 765. Mama!
- 766. - Mama!
- 767. Mama, you scared me.
- 768. I'm all right, sweetie.
I'm all right. Let's eat now.
- 769. Okay?
- 770. I'm all right. It's all right.
- 771. Everyone's laughing at us, Amy.
- 772. They all saw you in the video...
Those stupid undies.
- 773. - Everyone's talking about it.
- 774. They're calling us little girls...
We've gotta do something.
- 775. Your mother's feeling better.
- 776. Hey!
- 777. This is my phone.
- 778. How long have you had it?
- 779. - You looked and couldn't find it!
- Please, Samba.
- 780. - Give that back to me.
- What are you doing with my phone?
- 781. - Please, I need it. Please.
- Cut the crap, Amy. No.
- 782. What are you doing?
- 783. What's wrong with you?
- 784. Give it back!
- 785. - Give it back! I need it.
- 786. Get off me.
- 787. - Give it back!
- Let go!
- 788. - Amy! Give me my phone!
- 789. Open the door! Amy!
- 790. I'm not leaving
till you give me the phone.
- 791. - Come on, open the door!
- 792. Hey!
- 793. Open the door, Amy.
- 794. Come on! I don't have time for this.
- 795. Hey! What are you doing in there?
- 796. Come on, open the door!
- 797. This is bullshit, Amy.
- 798. Using your compass,
- 799. draw “N” symmetrical with point N
along the line...
- 800. All done? Everyone got that?
- 801. - Yes.
- I did.
- 802. Good. Amy, will you come up?
- 803. Malcolm, what was that?
Go to the principal's office!
- 804. But she's the one
putting up nude photos of herself online.
- 805. What are you talking about?
- Shut your mouth!
- 806. - Amy, is this true?
- Shut your mouth?
- 807. - Hey, you're the slut, not me.
- Shut your trap.
- 808. Stop it
or I'm calling your parents.
- 809. - Slutty little...
- I'm calling both your parents.
- 810. But she's the one who showed her—
- 811. What game are you playing, Amy?
- 812. I don't know who you are
or where you came from.
- 813. Who are you, Amy?
- 814. Aminata! You lie to me! Steal from me!
- 815. You attack your classmates
and now you're acting like a whore!
- 816. What have you been doing
out there in the streets?
- 817. What are these stories I've heard?
What is wrong with you?
- 818. You want to humiliate me, your mother?
Is that it?
- 819. Your father will say it's all my fault,
he'll blame me for it all!
- 820. And with his new woman. Huh?
- 821. - Let the child be.
- As if I don't have enough already?
- 822. - Give me—
- Who are you, Amy?
- 823. - Give it to me.
- Not my daughter, I should kill you.
- 824. - I'll kill you, I will.
- Go on... the water. Go and get in.
- 825. You haven't started?
- 826. What's wrong?
- 827. You know what's wrong.
- 828. You posted that picture
and now you've ruined our image.
- 829. - People think we're sluts.
You so crossed the line.
- 830. If I ever did something like that
- 831. my mother would send my ass
back to her village so fast.
- 832. We wanna show them
we're not little kids, don't we?
- 833. Yeah, but not like that.
- 834. Have you even read the comments
your photo got?
- 835. You got everyone asking the rest of us
to expose ourselves like that.
- 836. Dude, we're not strippers,
even if you are.
- 837. We've got a contest, remember?
You wanna win, don't you?
- 838. - So, come on, let's practice.
- 839. Whatever. I'm dancing.
- 840. Oh, my God,
are we gonna practice or what?
- 841. What are you doing?
Hey, give it back.
- 842. - Give me back the phone!
- Whoa! Calm down, dude!
- 843. - Come on, guys.
- 844. - Let's dance, come on!
No, let go.
- 845. - Practice with me, Coumba. Come on.
- Let go of me.
- 846. - Jessica! Come and dance!
- Are you insane?
- 847. - Go away.
- Angie, let's go. Let's dance.
- 848. No.
- 849. - We've got to get it right.
No, Amy, stop.
- 850. Angie, dance!
- 851. Hey, just let her go, man!
- 852. You're ruining everything!
- 853. Come on, girls. Let's dance.
- 854. You be buggin', dude.
- 855. - Hey Jess.
- Get a grip. God!
- 856. She's crazy.
- 857. Girls, come on!
- 858. Shit!
- 859. How are you?
- 860. Let me... I must.
- 861. I know what you're going through
with your husband...
- 862. is very difficult.
- 863. But God has never imposed on women
more than they could bear.
- 864. If your burden is too heavy,
you have the right to leave this marriage.
- 865. But know this:
- 866. There is no devil or evil spirit here.
- 867. I'm going to go now.
- 868. No, thank you.
- 869. Keep your money.
- 870. Yo, what's up.
- 871. Where you been, girl?
- 872. You, on the stairs.
Hurry up, get to class.
- 873. Amy, I'm willing to be your friend,
just not when we're around the others.
- 874. I'm sorry.
- 875. And the contest?
- 876. Just stop. Let it go.
- 877. You can't dance with us anymore.
- 878. It's over, Amy.
- 879. Amy, you're hurting me, come on.
- 880. Stop it...
- 881. Amy!
- 882. LONG LIVE THE NEWLYWEDS!
- 883. Oh, that is your mother.
That is so nice.
- 884. She's always so nice to me.
Please tell her I said hi.
- 885. It's going to be a beautiful wedding
- 886. I'll see you soon.
- Yeah, take care.
- 887. I will.
- 888. Amy, shouldn't you be getting
ready for the wedding? Amy?
- 889. The Sweety-Swaggs!
Ladies and gentlemen,
- 890. let's hear it for The Sweety-Swaggs.
- 891. Thank you!
- 892. Next up, we've got—
No, not the Pink Ladies,
- 893. not the Peaky Blinders,
but four talented young ladies
- 894. - who call themselves the Pinkies!
- What is Amy doing here?
- 895. - Did you call her?
- Make some noise, for the Pinkies!
- 896. - All right. You girls, wait right there.
- Come on, girls. Quick! Quick!
- 897. You girls will be up next. Okay?
- 898. Yeah, all right.
- 899. We can't go on without Yasmine.
We have to wait for her—
- 900. But there's no time to wait, we'll just
have to let her dance with us.
- 901. She's better than Yasmine anyway.
- 902. - Yeah. She's much better.
- Come on.
- 903. Hey, girls. This is it.
- 904. - Okay, fine.
- Come on, we're motivated, right?
- 905. - Who's that?
- 906. - Who's got it?
- The Cuties!
- 907. - Who's winning?
- The Cuties! Yeah!
- 908. Let's have a big round of applause
for the Pinkies! Way to go, girls.
- 909. - Thank you.
- 910. Next up we have a group that calls itself
the C. U. T. I. E. S...
- 911. So please, let's give them
a very B. I. G welcome!
- 912. - Let's give it all we got. Everything.
- Everybody? Give it up for the Cuties!
- 913. Yaaaay!
- 914. Amy. Come on.
- 915. Amy? What are you doing?
- 916. Mama! Mama!
- 917. Where were you?
- 918. What do I see?
- 919. The clothes of a whore!
- 920. - Who told you to wear this? Huh?
- 921. Leave her alone.
- 922. Why should I?
- 923. Look how she's dressed!
- 924. A respectable person's child
wouldn't wear this.
- 925. Now you leave my daughter alone.
- 926. Go and put on your dress...
- 927. for your father's wedding.
- 928. That's enough, leave her alone.
- 929. Mama.
- 930. Don't go, please.
- 931. There now.
- 932. Come, dear.
- 933. Know what?
- 934. It's fine if you don't come.
- 935. Hm?
- 936. Do you want to try?