- 1. In a story so bizarre...
- 2. I can scarcely believe
the events I'm reporting...
- 3. and yet corroborated
by a dozen eyewitnesses...
- 4. a white male apparently fell
from the sky...
- 5. above downtown
Los Angeles today...
- 6. landed in the middle
of a busy intersection...
- 7. destroying one vehicle
and hospitalizing its elderly driver...
- 8. and was removed from the scene...
- 9. before emergency personnel
- 10. Without a body, the police have yet
to piece together events of a day...
- 11. that can only be described
- 12. Reports of a body
landing in the Boyle Heights area...
- 13. have yet to be confirmed,
and are being treated...
- 14. as the bullshit they most likely are.
- 15. You big cock English.
- 16. Strong like horse.
- 17. Fuck that.
- 18. That's not so bad.
- 19. Nice.
- 20. Pick up, Eve.
- 21. The number you have reached
is not in service.
- 22. Fuck.
- 23. Shit.
- 24. You lost?
- 25. Nope.
- 26. Shit.
- 27. On your knees, Slim.
- 28. Okay, Chow Mein.
- 29. - Who do you work for?
- Fuck you, Chelios.
- 30. Fucking grunt.
- 31. You found me in quite an unpleasant
mood this morning, mate.
- 32. Now, I'm gonna ask you this question
- 33. Who's gots my fucking
- 34. Capiche?
- 35. Just spit the fucking name out.
- 36. Johnny Vang!
- 37. Johnny fucking Vang?
Johnny fucking Vang?
- 38. - Good boy. Where?
- Cypress Social Club!
- 39. Cypress— Cypress Social Club.
- 40. Now, you're sure about that, ain't you?
- 41. Good boy. Thanks for coming.
- 42. Now, you can keep that.
- 43. Fuck.
- 44. Hello. Doc Miles.
- 45. Yeah, Doc, it's Chev.
- 46. Jesus H. Chelios.
- 47. You gotta be kidding me.
- 48. Listen. I'm deadly
fucking serious, Doc.
- 49. These Triad motherfuckers
cut out my fucking heart...
- 50. and put in one of those
- 51. You got an artificial heart?
- 52. You think I'm having a fucking laugh?
- 53. No, but you gotta admit,
it's a little out there.
- 54. - You take your fucking time, Doc.
- You don't have any time.
- 55. They're not designed to keep you alive
more than a couple of days.
- 56. - And don't do anything strenuous.
- Yeah, sure, Doc. No problem.
- 57. So, what's my next fucking move?
- 58. We gotta get a real heart put in you,
preferably your own.
- 59. - I'm on it.
- Okay, you're on it.
- 60. - Doc, Jesus fucking Christ!
- I'm sorry. Sorry.
- 61. Let me— Does that thing
have a belt battery pack?
- 62. - Check.
- How many bars are showing?
- 63. - One.
- Shit. That's better than none, I guess.
- 64. Look, what they did you with
is an Avicor Total Artificial Heart.
- 65. It's got an internal battery that'll
pick up once the belt battery dies.
- 66. It's like a reserve tank.
- 67. Once the internal battery takes over,
you got one fucking hour.
- 68. The internal battery
- 69. through a transcutaneous
- 70. Two coils—
There's one internal, one external.
- 71. —that transmit via a magnetic force
across the skin...
- 72. without piercing the surface.
- 73. The internal coil receives power
and sends it to the controller device.
- 74. Does this make any fucking sense
to you, Chevy?
- 75. It's fucking Greek, Doc.
- 76. Greek.
- 77. Look, you gotta keep your body
- 78. - ... to keep that piece of shit pumping.
- Copy that.
- 79. - Hey, Chev?
- 80. - I'm stoked you're alive, dude.
- I'll get back to you, Doc.
- 81. Yeah. Call me.
- 82. Fuck.
- 83. Hey, hey, hey! That's a nice car.
- 84. Don't suppose you know where
the Cypress Social Club is, do you?
- 85. Man, fuck that shit, puto.
Let's race, ése.
- 86. Don't you tempt me, fucker.
- 87. What I need from you is directions.
- 88. Shit.
- 89. Damn, dog. You good, ése?
- 90. Tiger fucking Woods.
- 91. Never better.
- 92. Greatest day of my fucking life.
- 93. You couldn't point me in the direction
of the Cypress Social Club, could you?
- 94. Well, you ain't too far.
- 95. Go down Orange for, like, 2 miles,
and then you're there, homes.
- 96. You mind giving me a jump?
- 97. Just juice me.
- 98. Anybody know
where's the fucking Social Club?
- 99. Donde esta la Social Club?
- 100. Buenos nachos, white boy.
- 101. This is a fucking social club?
- 102. You Johnny Vang?
- 103. Go.
- 104. - Get lost, bitch.
- Fuck you.
- 105. - What?
- Where's Johnny Vang?
- 106. You looking to get your ass killed?
- 107. - Wrong expression.
- You ain't tapping my ass.
- 108. There you go, cupcake.
- 109. Fucking no balling
for me today, thanks.
- 110. There goes my ride!
- 111. What is that? Fucking cunt-onese?
- 112. I'd rather stick my dick in a blender.
- 113. Sticky me.
- 114. Hey!
- 115. - Johnny Vang?
- 116. Where?
- 117. Hey, dude, why do you run?
- 118. Wait for me!
- 119. Get out of the fucking car!
- 120. - Out!
- Get your own station wagon, asshole!
- 121. Get the fuck off!
- 122. Damn.
- 123. Fuck.
- 124. You taking it too fast with me.
- 125. - Which way?
- I want you to take it slow.
- 126. Which way?
- 127. Hey! Hey.
- 128. You didn't ask name.
- 129. Shut up a minute, for fuck's sake.
- 130. Where is he?
- 131. - Johnny Vang?
- 132. Motherfucker!
- 133. Baby.
- 134. Motherfucking Chelios!
- 135. You like sushi, Chinese man?
- 136. How the fuck am I supposed
to know what kind of "ese" you is...
- 137. you slanty-eyed fuck?
- 138. Check it out.
- 139. Sushi.
- 140. Hey, Chico.
- 141. We can make a deal, huh?
- 142. Oh, yeah.
- 143. Come on. Come on.
- 144. My girl.
- 145. Eve.
- 146. Eve?
- 147. Here, baby.
- 148. Eve?
- 149. Chev?
- 150. Hey, I need you to take your
fucking hands off Lemon now, man.
- 151. - Who the fuck are you?
- Who the fuck am I?
- 152. Who the fuck are you?
You know this guy, Lemon?
- 153. Lemon.
- 154. You were dead.
- 155. I'm—
- 156. I'm so confused right now.
- 157. - What's that ticking sound?
- Yeah, what is that sound?
- 158. You're kind of weird, tick-man.
It's time for you to go.
- 159. - Randy?
- 160. Come here.
- 161. Not you. Babe, it's—
- 162. Who the fuck is that?
- 163. Some whore.
- 164. Fuck, no. Fuck.
- 165. - Look, she's helping me find my heart.
- 166. Go away. Come on, let's go.
- 167. Baby.
- 168. What?
- 169. Oh, you dozy cunt.
- 170. Baby—
- 171. No.
- 172. We need his ass alive.
- 173. Chev Chelios,
let's save some bullets, dude.
- 174. Put that away.
We've all had a drink.
- 175. Should I duck?
- 176. Yeah.
- 177. Shall we bypass the formalities?
- 178. Of course.
- 179. Who do you work for, and what
the fuck do they want with me?
- 180. El Huron.
- 181. English. Who's the fucking El Huton?
- 182. It's The Ferret.
- 183. He wants you alive,
so he can watch you die.
- 184. Oh, yeah?
- 185. - Why?
- I don't know.
- 186. Doesn't everybody?
- 187. Shut up.
- 188. You lucky bastard.
- 189. Eve, let's go.
- 190. Get on the floor now!
- 191. Turn around.
- 192. Oh, it's on now.
- 193. - No! Stop! Stop!
- Put her down.
- 194. Stop it!
- 195. No!
- 196. Why didn't you call me?
- 197. Like fuck I didn't.
Didn't you get my message?
- 198. No. Where have you been
for the last three months?
- 199. I thought you were dead.
- 200. I fell a mile out of a helicopter,
that's all. True story.
- 201. No way. You know what?
That's totally possible.
- 202. I saw this video on YouTube...
- 203. where this guy's parachute doesn't
open, he falls 14,000 feet...
- 204. and he lives.
- 205. Yes, baby, I know it's possible,
because I fucking did it!
- 206. - Quit it.
- Since when were you on the lnternet?
- 207. A lot of things have changed
since you died.
- 208. I didn't fucking die.
- 209. Well, that's besides the point, isn't it?
- 210. Hey!
- 211. - Where are we going, Chev?
- I don't know.
- 212. I need to find that slob from the club,
the one with the red cooler.
- 213. Are you talking about Johnny Vang?
- 214. - You know Johnny Vang?
- I know his ass.
- 215. He's got the box with him all the time.
- 216. That box, I need it.
- 217. I can bet on my grandma's coochie
he's at the horse track.
- 218. Dude, you gonna put Johnny Vang
- 219. - Maybe.
- That's so fucking sexy.
- 220. - Fucking dead.
- Didn't they cuff you?
- 221. Damn it. Do me.
- 222. I'll do you.
- 223. Bitch.
- 224. Atta girl. I gotta call Doc.
I need that cell phone.
- 225. Why didn't you just say it?
I have a cell phone.
- 226. Here.
- 227. You got a cell phone.
- 228. I got you, okay?
- 229. You gotta work for the things that—
- 230. - Chevy?
- I lost the belt battery, Doc.
- 231. - How long ago?
- Over an hour.
- 232. Jesus Christ. That's not fucking
possible, Chevy. You should be d—
- 233. Fuck it. Never mind. Look.
- 234. It's a wireless system, so any low-level
electrical shock to your skin...
- 235. should juice it at least temporarily.
- 236. Hey, Chev?
I'm a certified heart surgeon.
- 237. Well, I was.
- 238. Lost my license after I fucked up
- 239. vaginal rejuvenation procedure.
- 240. That's irrelevant right now.
- 241. The point is, if you can get your heart,
I'm sure I can put it back in for you.
- 242. I'll be in touch when I find that Chinese
cocksucker that's got me pump.
- 243. Bet you even had
to choose between—
- 244. Chinese.
- 245. Sharon, I just shut down, okay?
I couldn't think. I couldn't feel.
- 246. Hey, Chocolate? Would you get
off your fat ass and get dressed?
- 247. Why?
- 248. ls Doc Miles gonna
have to choke a bitch?
- 249. You know that I was waiting
for those results too?
- 250. - I needed to put things in perspective.
- Oh, you needed? You needed?
- 251. I think I know who we're dealing with.
- 252. Hell no, we won't blow.
- 253. Hell no, we won't suck.
- 254. Hell no, we won't blow.
- 255. Hell no, we won't suck.
- 256. Move! Jesus. Shit.
- 257. What the fuck!
- 258. Shit.
- 259. That's right. You're gonna pay me!
- 260. We want to make a living.
- 261. You carry weapons,
we carry weapons in our pants.
- 262. We're sick and tired of this.
- 263. Pay me my fucking wages,
- 264. Dropping loads
all over your silly wages!
- 265. They need their money.
- 266. You want me to fuck this car?
- 267. - Suck my fucking tits.
- Get off the car.
- 268. I'm gonna bang that bitch
in the back.
- 269. - Hi.
- Give me my money.
- 270. We're sick and tired of this.
- 271. Just because it's porn
doesn't mean we don't wanna do it.
- 272. This is a weird scene. We've got
pissed-off beaver. I'm in pursuit.
- 273. Cunt.
- 274. Sit.
- 275. Good—
- 276. - I'm just making sure.
- He's doing what he's supposed to.
- 277. Well, he's gotta know who's in charge.
- 278. Dude, come on.
- 279. - He's gonna eat somebody's baby—
- 280. - You're gonna get sued.
- He's doing what he's supposed to.
- 281. Whatever. I wanted a cat.
- 282. Fuck.
- 283. - See? Way better than a cat, man.
- 284. Who's this fucking asshole?
- 285. You pair of sausage noodles.
- 286. How do you sleep at night?
- 287. I'm from PETA.
This is animal cruelty, you fuckers.
- 288. - Give that back, you liberal freak.
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 289. - Fucking shame on you two. I tell you.
- That's $250.
- 290. - Pair of cunts. Press the button.
- Take it back.
- 291. - Hit him.
- 292. - Disgusting.
- 293. Mom would be so proud.
- 294. - Sorry about that. Give me that thing.
- 295. Yeah, there you go. Go on.
- 296. You don't press that button,
- 297. - I'm pressing it.
- Press it!
- 298. Come on, what's the matter?
Fucking wake up.
- 299. - Make him press the button, you—
- Give him the fucking—
- 300. - What are you, fucking useless?
- 301. Stop right there!
- 302. Oh, shit.
- 303. See? He lost it. I told you.
- 304. Get him off!
- 305. Will our insurance cover that?
- 306. - Get down!
- Cover your head!
- 307. - On the ground!
- What the fuck is around your neck?
- 308. Are you fucking kidding me?
- 309. Kaylo?
- 310. - Get on.
- Both of you down on the ground now!
- 311. Kaylo, I thought you were dead.
- 312. My name's Venus. I'm from Hollywood.
- 313. Kaylo was my brother.
- 314. Brother? No shit.
- 315. Hey, what the fuck
did you hit me for anyway?
- 316. I have a condition.
FBT, Full Body Tourette's.
- 317. I can't control myself.
- 318. Jesus! Fuck!
- 319. God! What the—?
- 320. Motherfuck.
- 321. Hey, listen.
I'm sorry about your brother.
- 322. I need to get to the
Hollywood Park racetrack...
- 323. and I mean right the fuck now.
- 324. What's the matter,
you hurting or something?
- 325. - Is that where they're at?
- 326. The sucker that killed my brother.
You're Chev "the cheese" Chelios?
- 327. The sickest motherfucker that ever
vaporized a motherfucker, right?
- 328. - Yeah. That's me.
- Yeah. So when you get those suckers—
- 329. Get a grip of yourself.
It's already done.
- 330. It's done.
- 331. I already took care
of the ones that did Kaylo.
- 332. - But— All of them?
- All of them.
- 333. D-E-A-D. Brown Bread.
- 334. - Right Said Fred?
- Simply Red.
- 335. I see.
- 336. Don't look so gloomy, Elvis.
- 337. I can assure you
they did not die pleasantly.
- 338. No. You don't understand.
- 339. It's a matter of honor.
- 340. It should have been me
to avenge my brother's death.
- 341. Well, so long, Chelios.
- 342. My brain hurts.
- 343. There is one that I never got to,
on account of I could never find him.
- 344. - The one that calls himself The Ferret.
- El Huron?
- 345. - You know him?
- 346. - That means "the ferret" in Spanish.
- Right. Yeah, I knew that.
- 347. Listen, you want to find the dude that
made your brother dead, you find him.
- 348. Chev?
- 349. Racetrack.
- 350. You're here.
- 351. That you, Chelios?
- 352. - I'm running on empty, Doc.
- Same here, buddy.
- 353. I'm gonna need to stick my dick
in a socket.
- 354. - I don't recommend that. But friction—
- 355. Yeah. Skin-on-skin contact
creates static electricity.
- 356. You're kidding me, right?
- 357. Dude, the friction of two like objects
causes a transfer of electrons.
- 358. Science 101, Chevy.
- 359. Probably ditched that class. I did.
- 360. Find someone to rub against.
It's gonna help.
- 361. Well, it's not gonna hurt.
- 362. Terrific race.
- 363. That's a great horse, mate.
- 364. What the fuck, man?
- 365. - What the fuck?
- You did it.
- 366. Mate, that was all you.
- 367. Yo, man.
- 368. Fucking Doc.
- 369. Hey there, mister.
Somebody stop him! Stop him.
- 370. - Chev.
- 371. The horse! The horse!
- 372. Get out of there!
- 373. Please.
- 374. Hey. Wait, wait. Chill out.
He's just had too many drinks.
- 375. I got him. Okay?
Go about your business.
- 376. - All right.
- Honey, let's go.
- 377. - My heart.
- Oh, I love you too.
- 378. Honey, come on. Over here.
- 379. Are you okay?
- 380. Is it the Chinese poison?
- 381. Friction.
- 382. Doc said friction.
- 383. Chev.
- 384. Friction.
- 385. Friction?
- 386. - I'll give you friction.
- 387. Yeah.
- 388. - Babe, what are you doing?
- I know how this game works.
- 389. - Oh, yeah. It's working, baby.
- 390. Yeah. Fuck.
- 391. Keep going, doll.
- 392. Rub it, baby.
- 393. - Yeah, rub it.
- Fucking good.
- 394. Rub it!
- 395. - Oh, my God. It's gross.
- 396. No.
- 397. Oh, baby.
- 398. Fuck, it's working, Eve.
- 399. Oh, smash it fucking good, babe.
- 400. Come on, you motherfucker.
- 401. You fucking nailed it, Doc.
- 402. You fucking got it, doctor!
- 403. - I got it!
- Come on, doctor!
- 404. Come on, babe, let's switch.
- 405. Give the kitty some cream, baby.
- 406. Give the kitty some more cream.
- 407. Fucking it!
- 408. I fucking love you. I love you so much.
- 409. Eve.
- 410. Stop!
- 411. Yo, help us out, man!
- 412. Door number 6.
- 413. Come on, man!
- 414. Fucking useless.
- 415. Yeah?
- 416. Well, you ain't no
Ralph Macchio yourself, Chev!
- 417. Go!
- 418. Oh, fuck!
- 419. Did I drop some change,
or did I hear a chink?
- 420. Oh, my God!
- 421. - Fuck you, man!
- Fuck me?
- 422. Give me the fucking box!
- 423. Fuck you, Chelios!
- 424. Get in.
- 425. - Chev Chelios.
- Don motherfucking Kim.
- 426. So you pull my lily-white ass
out of the hot grease again.
- 427. Please, don't thank me.
- 428. I don't think I shall. I'm not sure
if you're aware of this, Jeeves...
- 429. but your slant-eyed associates
have taken something...
- 430. of extreme value to me.
- 431. And I intend to get it back.
- 432. You know what you are,
- 433. Tell me.
- 434. You are a shit magnet.
- 435. Your friend has the gay condition.
- 436. And now, where were we?
- 437. You were about to tell me
exactly who's got what I need and why.
- 438. You may have heard
of the name Poon Dong.
- 439. - Only in dirty limericks.
- The patriarch of our organization.
- 440. Said to be 100 years old.
- 441. Considered to be more god than man
by the Triad gangs.
- 442. But several months ago,
word had spread out...
- 443. that Poon Dong
had taken gravely ill.
- 444. And without a heart transplant,
he only had a few days left to live.
- 445. - I see.
- Of course, that was unacceptable.
- 446. Many would have given their hearts...
- 447. from their own breasts
to save the life of Poon Dong.
- 448. But not me. Fuck that.
- 449. But many.
- 450. Then word spread out
that there was a man...
- 451. who had a heart so powerful
that he was capable...
- 452. of surviving even our most deadliest
- 453. - The Chinese shit.
- 454. It was you, Chev Chelios.
- 455. It was your heart that Poon Dong
chose to replace his own.
- 456. One more question.
- 457. Who the fuck is El Huron, The Ferret?
- 458. And how is he involved with all this?
- 459. The Ferret?
- 460. Let's just say our organizations
have a history of conflicting interests.
- 461. I see.
- 462. Well, it's mighty white of you
to help me out like this.
- 463. Now, if you don't mind.
- 464. Who said I was helping you out?
- 465. My reward for returning you
to Poon Dong will be great.
- 466. - So this is how it is.
- This is how it is.
- 467. Chicken and broccoli.
- 468. - Dude, are you all right?
- Never better.
- 469. Fish Halman here, bringing you
breaking on-the-scenes coverage...
- 470. of an explosion of mayhem,
and lewd behavior...
- 471. that has swept the Long Beach area.
- 472. Our viewers may remember
a similar series of incidents...
- 473. which took place
three months back...
- 474. involving this unidentified man.
- 475. Police are now confirming
that today's events...
- 476. are the work
of that very same psychotic deviant.
- 477. Ted Garcia is standing by
in Hollywood Park with a live report.
- 478. - Take it away, Ted.
- Thanks, Fish.
- 479. I'm standing here
with a group of people—
- 480. Families, seniors,
and degenerate gamblers.
- 481. —that are shocked and traumatized by
what they've witnessed here today...
- 482. when what started as a sunny,
Southern California afternoon...
- 483. at the races turned, without warning,
into a public, open-air porno.
- 484. Did you say porno, Ted?
- 485. Straight up, Fish.
- 486. I'd like you to meet Glenda Lansing
of Hawaiian Gardens.
- 487. Glenda says she had an all-too-
- 488. with the suspect just moments
before the shocking incident occurred.
- 489. That bastard had his filthy hands
all over me.
- 490. Can you describe exactly
- 491. I never saw a bastard
who wanted it so bad.
- 492. He put his filthy hands
on every part of me.
- 493. Okay, that's a little too much
information for this broadcast.
- 494. Can you describe
the man that assaulted you?
- 495. He looked like that fella
from the movies.
- 496. The T-Bag.
- 497. T-Bag?
- 498. You know, the Trainspotted fella?
- 499. - Built like a brick shit house.
- All right, ma'am.
- 500. You know that kind of language
is not gonna fly on TV.
- 501. That son of a bitch.
- 502. He treated me like his hot little whore.
- 503. Explain to me...
- 504. how you let this motherfucker
- 505. He just went buck wild
and killed everybody.
- 506. But not you.
- 507. I just got lucky, eh?
- 508. You know the drill, bitch.
- 509. Do it.
- 510. Do it!
- 511. Now the other one.
- 512. You got yourself another chance.
- 513. I don't think you'll fuck it up next time.
- 514. Now go get yourself a Band-Aid.
- 515. And go get me
fucking Chelios, cabron!
- 516. That's the last time.
The last time that son of a bitch...
- 517. leaves me with my ass in the wind
in front of 8,000 people!
- 518. - Lemon. Hey, hey, hey!
- 519. - Hi.
- What are you doing here?
- 520. It's about the dude.
- 521. What dude?
- 522. - The asshole.
- What about him?
- 523. He's on every channel. The guy's
a fucking psycho killer, baby.
- 524. Every cop in this city's looking for him,
not to mention the fucking beaners.
- 525. - The fucking Orientals.
- 526. So? So?
So the heat's on the street...
- 527. and that dude's
playing for keeps, baby.
- 528. I have no idea
what the hell you just said.
- 529. - Look. Lemon. Lemon, look.
- 530. I know we've all been down our
dark roads in the past, okay, babe?
- 531. I need my hair did, my nails did.
You ain't gave me no money.
- 532. Where you been at, Randy?
- 533. if I ever catch you with another bitch...
- 534. Well, you do got a big-ass dick
for a white boy.
- 535. Anyway, look, the point is,
you're my lady now, all right?
- 536. I don't think it's safe
for you to be out there with that—
- 537. That sick fucko running wild right now.
- 538. - You can say that again.
- Look, look.
- 539. Listen to me.
Here's what I think we should do.
- 540. - What, Randy?
- All right, I say we go to the fuzz.
- 541. We tell them everything.
We come clean.
- 542. - What?
- The fuzz, all right?
- 543. I mean, I'd kill this guy myself,
but I got two strikes against me.
- 544. - Let go of me.
- Look, baby.
- 545. All right? I'm trying to be cool to you,
but I will drop the hammer.
- 546. You want me to drop the hammer,
- 547. I'm in no mood today, Randy!
- 548. Lemon!
- 549. Freeze!
- 550. Hey!
- 551. Now, spread it.
- 552. All right, let's go.
- 553. Against the car.
- 554. Don't leave no skid marks, nigga.
- 555. - Work that ass, baby.
- Ride that shit, big sexy!
- 556. Put your arm up, son.
- 557. Eight seconds, nigga! Yeah.
- 558. Oh, my God.
- 559. - Hello.
- 560. Venus! What is up, my man?
- 561. Where you been, man?
I ain't seen your ass since—
- 562. We was all of us broken up about what
happened to your brother. You okay?
- 563. - Orlando, I need your help.
- Venus, come on.
- 564. You my nigga. Can't get no bigger.
- 565. L.A. Underground,
we're like a family, man.
- 566. We a freak-ass family,
but we family, all right?
- 567. - We look out for our own. What?
- I'm looking for a man called The Ferret.
- 568. El Huron.
- 569. Shit.
- 570. Ferret?
- 571. Oh, great.
- 572. Hydrated, man! Keep him hydrated!
- 573. - Step on it!
- Hold it in. Hold it in. Hold it in.
- 574. Fuck.
- 575. This is an ambulance, you fuckhead!
- 576. Keep hydrating those organs!
- 577. - Hold it in!
- 578. What are you doing?
This is an ambulance!
- 579. Right, motherfucker. I'm aware of that.
I'm in need of emergency services.
- 580. Yeah, we have got a guy
in the back of the ambulance!
- 581. Get him out of here, man.
- 582. - That's one of Don Kim's blokes.
- This man is in critical condition.
- 583. - Get out of here.
- I'm aware of that.
- 584. I'm the fucker that put him there.
- 585. - Now...
- Okay, he's got a gun!
- 586. - You're my physician.
- 587. I'm in need of an external lithium
- 588. for an Avicor Total Artificial Heart.
- 589. - Might you have such a thing?
- We're gonna lose it, Bronc.
- 590. - Please, look, this guy is fucking dying.
- Don't worry about him.
- 591. He's not gonna make it.
- 592. - Now, about my battery.
- Yeah, you said the Avicor TAH.
- 593. Yeah, we got it. But why?
- 594. - Holy shit.
- Chop, chop.
- 595. Okay.
- 596. - He's fucking dead, man.
- Do you mind?
- 597. - You ready for this shit?
- Do it then.
- 598. Turn the fucking thing on.
- 599. Feels like crack.
- 600. Yeah, but better.
- 601. You know, those things
aren't designed for strenuous activity.
- 602. Tell me about it.
- 603. - Stop the fucking ambulance!
- Dude, we got to go to the hospital.
- 604. Fuck!
- 605. Bing fucking Crosby.
- 606. Breathe out. Raise your buttocks
upward by first walking—
- 607. Come on, down with that doggie.
- 608. Down dog—
- 609. - Hello.
- Doc, I'm close.
- 610. So am I.
Chev, can this wait a second?
- 611. I think I've found that motherfucker
that's got my organ.
- 612. I think I got the skinny on that Triad
geezer from my girls on the street.
- 613. Old news. I'll get back to you
when I have the tart.
- 614. Chevy, wait!
- 615. Chev Chelios!
- 616. Fucking clowns.
- 617. Cunt!
- 618. It's completely normal
to be freaked out...
- 619. when someone has a gun
at your head.
- 620. - I would have shit myself.
- I still have nightmares.
- 621. Everybody has nightmares.
- 622. The point is, by coming here
and talking with me...
- 623. you made a choice
to confront your issues and lick them.
- 624. I can't even leave
my fucking apartment. L—
- 625. Every time I go up to leave the door,
I see the guy with the gun.
- 626. - I'm having a really bad day.
- Oh, shit.
- 627. Tell me you got epinephrine
in this fucking cart.
- 628. Think about it like this, Engleson.
- 629. Today is the first day
of the rest of your life.
- 630. You gotta go out and enjoy it.
- 631. Knock back a couple of beers,
hit a titty bar.
- 632. - Excuse me?
- Have some smelly snatch rubbed...
- 633. in your face.
You gotta get out there, man.
- 634. Yeah. I've gotta do it.
- 635. I'm gonna go and tackle the world.
- 636. No, don't tackle the world.
- 637. Tackle a fucking whore.
Get your dick wet.
- 638. - Yeah.
- Dip your wick into life a little bit.
- 639. - Have some fun.
- 640. I'm gonna go out there and I'm gonna
floss my teeth with some pubes.
- 641. - Oh, now you're on it.
- Thanks, doctor.
- 642. - Oh, my pleasure.
- No, no, no.
- 643. The pleasure's all mine.
- 644. I'm done with fear.
- 645. My life begins today.
- 646. Fuck!
- 647. Hey, maybe we better call 911.
- 648. Where's my box?
- 649. Five more like that, and your brains
will be strawberry jelly.
- 650. You can't look in that box!
- 651. The key and the fucking combo.
- 652. No!
- 653. Do it.
- 654. That's better.
- 655. This isn't my fucking pumper!
- 656. What is that?
- 657. What kind of sick freak carries
something like this around in a box?
- 658. I am shocked to my fucking core.
- 659. You've got some deep problems,
- 660. What the fuck is that?
- 661. Fucking gotta come back
and fucking gotta find out...
- 662. what the fuck is this?
- 663. What the fuck is—?
- 664. - Hello.
- 665. When you hung up on me, I was trying
to fucking tell you something.
- 666. Your heart was transplanted
three weeks ago...
- 667. into that Shaolin motherfucker.
- 668. - Fucking great. Now what?
- I'm on it.
- 669. Poon Dong is still in L.A.
And if I'm right...
- 670. he's got what you need in pristine,
- 671. beating inside his chest.
- 672. - Good. Where do I find him?
- Don't worry about it.
- 673. I got people on the street.
- 674. Good luck with that, Doc.
I'll try it my way.
- 675. Come here, you.
- 676. Up you get.
- 677. Okay, darling, one last dance.
- 678. Where's the fucking old man?
- 679. What old man?
- 680. Hey. Hey. I got 5 dollars
that says you blow me for 20 bucks.
- 681. Oh, stop. Stop right here.
Stop right here.
- 682. Hey, baby.
- 683. Hey.
- 684. - Hey, baby. How you doing?
- I'm doing okay, baby.
- 685. - Yeah?
- How you doing?
- 686. What you need?
- 687. You know what I need.
- 688. Come on. Come on, Daddy.
- 689. Fuck you, Chelios.
- 690. Tell me what he's like
when he's at home.
- 691. When he's home, he's like a ghost.
- 692. He just plays those video games
all day, all night.
- 693. - Video games?
- All day.
- 694. And you let him do that?
- 695. I mean, you did buy the games
for him, yeah?
- 696. Of course.
- 697. Why should I deny my son?
- 698. - How are you today, Chev?
- I'm golden, sir.
- 699. Your mom tells me that you've
been getting into quite a bit of trouble.
- 700. - Is that true?
- Yes, sir.
- 701. - Regretfully, that's true.
- What kind of trouble?
- 702. Fighting, talking back, pinching.
- 703. Pinching what?
- 704. Televisions, stereo components,
books from the library.
- 705. - That's not all.
- No, sir.
- 706. Also a till from a restaurant
and one car.
- 707. - A toy car?
- No, sir.
- 708. A BMW Z1.
- 709. Hey, sit.
- 710. People, people, all right.
- 711. I hear you've been having
quite a bit of trouble at school too.
- 712. Chelios.
- 713. Nothing I can't handle, sir.
- 714. - I have a lot of piss and vinegar.
- He's hyperactive.
- 715. Oh, shit, Mom.
- 716. You want to watch your
dirty little mouth, son.
- 717. - We tried giving him Ritalin, but—
- 718. I sold it.
- 719. With all this energy,
you've never thought about...
- 720. I don't know, trying out for sports?
- 721. - I like to run.
- Chev, where's Dad?
- 722. I never met the wanker.
He died before I was born.
- 723. What do you think he'd say
if he saw you acting out like this?
- 724. Don't know, sir.
- 725. if he were here now,
and he asked you:
- 726. "Why the bloody hell
do you do the things you do, son?"
- 727. - What would you tell him?
- Don't know, sir.
- 728. - Bored, I guess.
- Bored, he guesses.
- 729. - Bored? Bored?
- Shut up.
- 730. We're gonna take a short break now.
- 731. And when we return,
we are gonna find out...
- 732. what makes you tick, little man.
- 733. Hey.
- 734. You okay? Wake up.
- 735. Wake up.
- 736. Ria, baby.
- 737. What happened to you?
- 738. What are you doing out here?
- 739. What you out here for?
- 740. I'm looking for the man
that killed my brother.
- 741. Yeah.
- 742. I have to go.
- 743. I might not come back.
- 744. Give the girls kisses
and hugs from me.
- 745. I kiss and hug all the pussy.
You go kill cocksucker.
- 746. Some boyfriend you got there,
- 747. He lied to you
for six months regarding his work?
- 748. Which I guess wouldn't be such
a big deal if he wasn't a hired killer.
- 749. He made you a target
for the South American mob...
- 750. for kidnapping, torture, or worse.
- 751. He sexually humiliated you
in front of what...
- 752. I don't know, half of Los Angeles?
- 753. Twice.
- 754. Twice. And then left you there
to take the rap?
- 755. And now you can add an arrest
and a police record...
- 756. to a list of wonderful things
Mr. Chelios has brought to your life.
- 757. Help me out here, sweetheart, okay?
- 758. Because—
Because I'm a little bit confused.
- 759. Why the fuck do you continue
to protect this asshole?
- 760. That's a dicky question.
- 761. Besides, I don't know
who you're talking about.
- 762. I mean, I'd like to see you fall
out of a helicopter and live.
- 763. What?
- 764. It looks like you made bail.
- 765. - Great. Can I have my stuff back?
- 766. Yeah. Just a—
Just one little piece of advice.
- 767. Wake the fuck up
and smell what's burning.
- 768. Fuck.
- 769. Hola, Chev.
- 770. I take it you're the greasy fucker
that's been hunting me all day.
- 771. The Ferret.
- 772. Some people know me
by this fucking name.
- 773. And many men have died
cursing the name of El Huron...
- 774. as they choked on their own blood,
and the blood of their families.
- 775. Colorful geezer.
- 776. I was born with another name.
- 777. The name of my father.
- 778. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Fucking hell.
- 779. And my father's father's.
- 780. We're all very sad.
- 781. And the name...
- 782. that I share...
- 783. with my two brothers...
- 784. Alejandro...
- 785. Ricardo...
- 786. Verona.
- 787. Oh, I can tell, while I dig, dig, dig...
- 788. that you had no idea
that there was a third brother.
- 789. Nope. That fact escaped me.
- 790. What I assure you of, is I would have
made it a fucking hat trick.
- 791. I got a trick or three for you, cabron.
- 792. I'm gonna make you wish
that you was never a man.
- 793. if you want to kill me,
you get on with it.
- 794. What's the rush, Chelios?
- 795. I know someone
who's going to love to watch this.
- 796. You.
- 797. - You got the donor?
- Like you got a boner.
- 798. Hey, baby.
- 799. You always say you want
to be more spontaneous.
- 800. Cowboy.
- 801. We gonna go back to my place.
- 802. - Yeah.
- That sounds good.
- 803. Ricardo never wanted
my money, Chelios.
- 804. He was too stubborn.
- 805. Wanted to make his own way.
- 806. Now I think he likes
what my money can buy.
- 807. The technology to keep his brain alive.
- 808. Not forever.
- 809. But long enough to watch you die.
- 810. Yo, Ferret. This ain't Roots, man.
- 811. Yeah?
- 812. Hey, cabron.
- 813. You gotta be fucking kidding me.
- 814. You killed my brother, motherfucker.
Prepare to die.
- 815. Fuck you, Chelios.
- 816. This way, sugar.
- 817. Confucius say, "Karma's a bitch."
- 818. Hello, Ricky.
- 819. Why do we go on like this, Ricky?
- 820. Hurting each other.
- 821. Water?
- 822. Did you say water?
- 823. H2O?
- 824. Coming right up.
- 825. Chev Chelios. Chev.
- 826. Chev.
- 827. Chev. Chev!
- 828. Cut the battery.
- 829. Battery's out.
- 830. Paddles. Give me the paddles.
- 831. What's going on?
- 832. Chevy? Clear!
- 833. Fuck!
- 834. - Shit!
- No! God! No.
- 835. What the fuck is wrong with you, man?
- 836. What the fuck?
- 837. Jesus.
- 838. It's so hard to keep a straight face.
- 839. Sorry, Ches.
- 840. Stay on the marker!
- 841. - Let's go.
- Body parts ready?
- 842. - Yes.
- All right.
- 843. Here we go!
- 844. - And— You set there?
- 845. And action, Mike!
- 846. Andrew!
- 847. Go! Go, Lance! Run, Lance!
- 848. Action, Manny!
- 849. Dropping loads
all over your silly wages!
- 850. You think these muscles are free?
- 851. You think this cock's for free?
- 852. No way! No scabs, no crabs!
- 853. No scabs, no crabs!
- 854. I'm gonna bang that bitch
in the back!
- 855. I'm gonna bang your prisoner!
- 856. Dropping loads
all over your prisoner!
- 857. Look at Jason and say it.
- 858. Dropping loads
all over your prisoner!
- 859. Dropping loads
all over your silly wages!
- 860. Yeah! Yeah!
- 861. Fuck you!
- 862. I take it you're the faggot
that's been hunting me all day?
- 863. No.
- 864. The faggot.
- 865. The faggot. Oh, sorry. The Ferret.
- 866. No dough, no blow!
No dough, no blow!
- 867. Dicks like this don't come for free!
- 868. Lips like this don't come for free.
- 869. That's what I meant to say.
- 870. I meant lips like this
don't come for free.
- 871. All right, keep going.
- 872. Oh, a horse.
- 873. What?
- 874. I never had it that way before.
- 875. - Let us kiss for a second.
- 876. Yeah.
- 877. And here we go. And action!
- 878. Water.
- 879. Fuck, you need a few mints.
- 880. - Holy shit.
- 881. - Yeah.
- Holy shit. Fuck.
- 882. That was fucking awesome.
- 883. - Let's cradle the balls on that.
- Good job, buddy.
- 884. - I'm sure we got it.
- You good?
- 885. - Yeah.
- Good job, brother.
- 886. - You okay?
- 887. Fuck, that was hot.