- 1. - What took you so long?
- Fish Mitten's. Where is she?
- 2. Fish Mitten's.
- 3. - What'd you do to her?
- 4. There could've been, uh,
rat poison in that garbage.
- 5. That could've been it.
- 6. This fucking dog, Traylor,
I told you about them.
- 7. Now I gotta
pick all this shit up.
- 8. Sorry, girl.
- 9. Shit.
- 10. What I wouldn't do
to shoot my ex's dog.
- 11. Have you met my ex?
- 12. You're a little early.
- 13. - Early for what?
- You didn't talk to Doris?
- 14. She's just getting in now.
- 15. She might've called my place,
but I wasn't home.
- 16. What she's supposed to be
- 17. Joseph got picked up
- 18. They got him in town, and they said
they'll only release him to you.
- 19. Jesus Christ.
- 20. You think this is us?
- 21. Just shitty parents?
- 22. I think he thinks
his dad is a fuck-up.
- 23. And it gives him a free pass.
- 24. I'll meet you there at noon.
No reason to get him out early.
- 25. Have you seen Harley?
- 26. - No.
- I'll keep an eye out for her.
- 27. Dispatch?
- 28. Doris?
- 29. I'm here, Chief. I've been
calling your place all morning.
- 30. I'm at Joss's.
- 31. Oh, yeah?
- 32. Not like that. Get on with it.
- 33. Skip the hillbilly antics
and just give me the highlights.
- 34. I'm just trying
to get organized.
- 35. Today has been crazy,
- 36. Burner called earlier.
- 37. He said some drunk white guy
was trying to eat his chickens,
- 38. and that if you didn't show up
- 39. he was gonna blow
his fucking head off.
- 40. His words, Chief.
- 41. Where's Bumper?
- 42. - Where else, Chief?
- He's in the woods.
- 43. Bring him down and get
him strapped. What else?
- 44. You know Joseph got picked up?
- 45. - I talked to Joss already.
- I'll get him this afternoon.
- 46. That's not what I was gonna
- 47. Spit it out.
- 48. Lysol got picked up with him.
- 49. Of course he did.
- 50. This band is open.
Keep me posted.
- 51. - One more thing, Chief.
- Your dad called.
- 52. He sounded... scared.
- 53. Dad?
- 54. Look inside!
- 55. Look inside.
- 56. Dead salmon.
- 57. I think I'm going crazy.
- 58. Dad, you—
- 59. That... that thing is gutted!
- 60. I pulled him out of the river
- 61. I've been fishing these rivers
for 60 years,
- 62. I never seen nothing like that.
- 63. I have gas in the trunk.
- 64. Burn it.
- 65. What the fuck is going on, Dad?
- 66. Give me the gas and the dog.
- 67. Feel like coming out
- 68. You're a Deputy in the Red Crow
- 69. Bumper will be up at his camp.
Bring him down.
- 70. See what's up at Burner's.
- 71. Don't get anyone shot.
- 72. That fish is still moving.
- 73. Fuck.
- 74. Fuck...
- 75. So you want to
quit drinking, just...
- 76. fuck AA,
just lock somebody in a cell
- 77. with you two fucking idiots
- 78. Hey, fucking die already,
- 79. You here to break me out?
- 80. - Come on, man.
- 81. I knew Dad wouldn't come and
get you, but he'd come get us.
- 82. - Hmm.
- So I got arrested townie side.
- 83. Ooh, do you think he's gonna come get you?
He could just leave you.
- 84. My mom wouldn't let him.
- 85. - Thanks, man, but...
- I'm no fucking charity case,
- 86. and you being
Traylor's good son,
- 87. any stupid shit you do, your
people are gonna hang on me.
- 88. Maybe I'm just trying to fuck
with my dad, then.
- 89. That's the same difference,
- 90. Oh, my fuck!
- 91. Yo!
- 92. Get us outta here!
- 93. Jesus, Traylor,
- 94. you said noon,
and that was an hour ago.
- 95. Get the hell off RC time.
- 96. I'm here.
- 97. Thank you.
- 98. Hello?
- 99. Hey, Sham.
- 100. Whenever you're ready, man.
- 101. We don't got all day.
- 102. Traylor.
- 103. Hey, Joss.
- 104. So we got some paperwork for you
to read and sign, and then, uh...
- 105. me and Traylor here, I guess we'll just
do that all up just like last time.
- 106. You know your boy gets arrested
more than a prostitute?
- 107. I'll be in the car.
- 108. She seems mad.
- 109. So what'd he do?
- 110. Well, we caught him
on the bridge.
- 111. He had climbed up the structure
- 112. and shimmied over the road
on the crossbar.
- 113. And then he took a shit
on the first car that drove by.
- 114. Happens there was a little lady
from our side of the line.
- 115. She probably thought it was a
goddamn pterodactyl shitting on her.
- 116. Gross. Alright. Ahem.
- 117. Let's go.
- 118. It smells like a fucking ass
- 119. What's with the blood?
- 120. Was this guy beat up
when he came in?
- 121. No, he's been clutching his guts
all night. And then he started—
- 122. Come on.
- 123. Don't go nowhere, shitbrains.
- 124. What the fuck? Ah!
- 125. Ah! Help! Help!
- 126. Ow! Ah, fuck! He fucking bit me.
- 127. You don't bite me
when I'm fighting, motherfucker!
- 128. - Come on.
- Give me that. You want to eat people?
- 129. You want to...
you want to eat people?
- 130. You want to fuckin' eat people,
- 131. - Fuckin' lost your goddamn—
- Hey, he's had—
- 132. - Now you're going to get your—
- He's had enough!
- 133. —your fuckin' hillbilly— - That's enough!
- You fucking—
- 134. I'll put a new hole
in your head, you sonofabitch!
- 135. You're gonna fuckin' kill him!
- 136. Lock 9!
- 137. - Ah!
- 138. Looks like he got your tit.
- 139. Just... just fuck off, or I'll fuckin'
put you back in there, you understand?
- 140. - Fuck.
- This is too fucked up! Where did he go? Where the—
- 141. Hey, hey, you're not
leaving me here, right?
- 142. And then this fucking
mental case just lunges, like...
- 143. like lunges at Shamu and
bites him right in the chest.
- 144. And me and Lysol and Traylor
trying to pull him,
- 145. and then he fucking bites me,
- 146. I don't give a shit who bit you.
- 147. I'm ready to bite you myself.
- 148. So what did you get
- 149. Just vandalized some car.
- 150. You just vandalized some car?
- 151. You need to start
making better choices.
- 152. I know I fucked up, Mom.
- 153. Now you know?
- 154. Well, maybe you do,
maybe you don't.
- 155. Look, I know your heart's in the right
place, but... your head's up your ass.
- 156. It's not like
I just met Charlie, Mom.
- 157. It's not like I don't care
- 158. Look, I really love her.
- 159. Look, I'm not talkin'
- 160. I'm talkin' about your brother.
- 161. And I'm talkin' about why you keep
getting into trouble with this guy.
- 162. He doesn't have anyone else.
- 163. Traylor fucking abandoned him.
- 164. The whole reserve knows
what happened to his mom.
- 165. - I hear you and I...
- I get you on that.
- 166. Joseph, if you're more focused on being
a brother to Lysol than being a father...
- 167. and if the question ever
came up if you were ready...
- 168. the way you're prioritizing your life
right now is your answer.
- 169. Well, that was really fucked up.
- 170. This whole day
has been fucked up.
- 171. Oh, I'm sure you've had worse.
- 172. You on, Chief?
- 173. What news?
- 174. Shooker called and said
his girlfriend is sick,
- 175. and the ambulance from town
still isn't picking up.
- 176. They never pick up.
- 177. What time did he call you?
- 178. And how long has he been
calling the townies?
- 179. Well, he called here
at 12:30 this afternoon,
- 180. and he said he's been calling for
an ambulance since last night,
- 181. but he could be lying.
- 182. You have no idea how many times
- 183. I've been over there
because of his bullshit.
- 184. His girlfriend's still pregnant?
- 185. Pretty sure, boss.
- 186. I can't keep bailing you out,
- 187. Nobody told you to bail me out.
- 188. Tell that to your brother.
- 189. Whatever you think of me...
- 190. the kid deserves better.
- 191. Better than what?
- 192. Either one of us.
- 193. Sperm donor!
- 194. This is the ugliest
waiting room I've ever seen.
- 195. Thanks for stopping by.
- 196. I'm sorry.
- 197. Everything seems like a good
idea when you're drunk.
- 198. Says the teenage boy to
his pregnant teenage girlfriend.
- 199. At the abortion place.
- 200. I didn't even tell my dad.
- 201. Are you embarrassed of me?
- 202. - What in the hell happened to your arm?
- Don't change the subject.
- 203. I'm not changing the subject. I
just want to know what happened.
- 204. Look, some hillbilly bit me
in the drunk tank.
- 205. My mom's getting me
a tetanus shot.
- 206. I'm not gonna bleed to death
- 207. so can you please
answer my question?
- 208. Are you embarrassed of me?
- 209. No. Fuck no.
- 210. I'm embarrassed of him.
- 211. He's just embarrassing.
- 212. You still want to do this?
- 213. - Lydia, are we, uh...
- are we out of tetanus?
- 214. How could that be?
- 215. Yes, the guys in Emergency
cleared us out.
- 216. They said they've been getting
a lot of bites.
- 217. This town has lost its mind.
- 218. A lot of bites.
- 219. You got the wrong number.
- 220. What's going on?
- 221. Run!
- 222. - Jesus Christ, Shooker!
- She's had it.
- 223. What the fuck are you on about?
- 224. There's no... no time.
- 225. And where there's supposed
to be little finger nails,
- 226. little yellow teeth
are growing out.
- 227. Of course, you're high,
- 228. you stupid cocksuckin'
- 229. - You should've just called a cab right away.
- I got no more money left.
- 230. And nobody's gonna let us into
their house to use their phone!
- 231. And they don't like her, huh, Chief?
'Cause she's white!
- 232. - Is she alright, at least?
- No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no, no.
- 233. She's definitely not alright,
- 234. And I got no more coke here. I don't
want anymore. I don't want anymore.
- 235. I swear to God, if you don't
get a hold of yourself,
- 236. I'm gonna kick your ass off the
face of this fucking planet!
- 237. - Where is she?
- Yeah, yeah, upstairs to the left.
- 238. I think I... I-I left it open,
- 239. Y'know, in the back.
In the back room.
- 240. Yeah, upstairs to the left.
- 241. She said... she said the...
the baby needed to eat...
- 242. - ... with no mouth.
- 243. There was no mouth.
- 244. Are you alright, ma'am?
- 245. What hap... What happened?
- 246. Holy shit.
- 247. Keep her the fuck away from you!
- 248. Come on, man!
- 249. Get her!
- 250. You fucking killed her, man.
Shut up! Oh...
- 251. Oh, fuck, man...
- 252. Fuck.
- 253. Doris! Doris! Shooker's hurt!
- 254. I'm here, boss. You should see
what your father brought in.
- 255. You're gonna shit Frisbees.
- 256. Hey, man... Fuck.
- 257. You brought me here, man.
- 258. Doris, I gotta bring Shooker
to the hospital.
- 259. There was supposed to be
a fucking ambulance!
- 260. I dropped that girl.
- 261. I think I killed her!
- 262. Joss is coming over
in an ambulance.
- 263. She's talking hysterical, Chief.
- 264. About what?
- 265. She's saying...
- 266. She's saying don't get bit,
- 267. Don't get bit.
- 268. Tell her I'll be right there.
- 269. - Fuck, man!
- Hold on!
- 270. You can let me out here, boss.
- 271. Stay put.
- 272. We're gonna go get 'em.
- 273. - Traylor. We have to, Traylor.
- He's coming back.
- 274. He's coming back.
He's coming back.
- 275. He's coming back.
- 276. Joseph's still in the back.
- 277. The door's stuck!
- 278. Charlie, open the fucking door!
- 279. Get the fuck out of here!
- 280. Get the fuck off me, you bitch!
- 281. New chain.
- 282. Just like the dog,
- 283. Just like the fish,
- 284. The dead
- 285. are coming back to life.
- 286. Subtle.
- 287. - Would you check this out?
- Found a whole box of these,
- 288. and this was the only one
that didn't have blood on it.
- 289. Could probably swap a blow job
for this. It's cherry-flavored.
- 290. Fuck, you could get a blow job
- 291. It's probably the last
cherry-flavored powder in the world.
- 292. I'm eating this.
- 293. Shooker's coming in with
Joseph, Charlie and three boat people.
- 294. Everyone, behave.
- 295. - Oh, to you who are highly favored.
- No shit.
- 296. Hey, Doris,
that's my little brother,
- 297. so I wouldn't harm a hair
on his head.
- 298. - Three more mouths to feed.
- 299. Ah, good grief, Charlie Brown.
- 300. We know the girl; this guy
and his kid are stragglers.
- 301. Hey, I know you too.
- 302. We've got two more mouths to
feed. The girl's sick.
- 303. Welcome to our pallet-tive care.
- 304. Put her down.
- 305. - What's going on here?
- I haven't done anything wrong.
- 306. When you're bring in your sick
here, what's right about it?
- 307. My little girl got injured,
- 308. She needs help. I was told
I could get help here.
- 309. Who told you?
- 310. Oh, wait a minute.
- 311. We could just go back and leave or
use one of the boats. We don't need—
- 312. - Hey!
- Charlie, we barely know this guy.
- 313. Fuck, Lysol, settle down.
- 314. - Fuck, you just said it, man.
- You don't know this guy.
- 315. How do you know
this fuckin' townie
- 316. didn't come here
with this refugee Pollyanna act
- 317. to plant this infected bitch
right on our doorstep?
- 318. Here, you brought her here.
What? Take this knife,
- 319. slide it in her ear
and stir it around.
- 320. Do you know what we had to do
to get here?
- 321. No, and I don't give a fuck,
- 322. You do it up,
or I'll do it for you!
- 323. Jesus.
- 324. What if my baby's born sick?
You gonna shoot us too?
- 325. I do what I have to do.
- 326. - Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa!
- Easy, boys.
- 327. - You broke my dipstick.
- You owe me a blow job!
- 328. Point that gun at Charlie
again, I'll fuckin' kill you!
- 329. Joseph! Alan!
- 330. What the fuck are you doing?
- 331. Just checking for bites
like you told us to.
- 332. Are you gonna fucking open up the
floodgates and let them stay?
- 333. Look at you.
- 334. Look at all of you.
Get your fuckin' shit together!
- 335. What are you doing?
- 336. How the fuck do you even keep
- 337. We're supposed to be helping
people. That's what I'm doing.
- 338. We're not supposed
to be doing anything.
- 339. We're supposed to be surviving!
- 340. How far gone?
- 341. We're gonna have to kill her.
- 342. What are you guys talking
about? Speak English.
- 343. What about the other two?
- 344. Joss can look at them.
- 345. Just the girl.
- 346. Speak English!
- 347. - Your girl's been bit.
- She can't come in here.
- 348. She'll put everyone in danger.
You should've said something.
- 349. I heard that you could cure
- 350. I should've been honest
about that upfront.
- 351. But look, look, he's been bit!
- 352. She stopped on her breathing.
- 353. Everyone inside.
- 354. You need to move away from her.
- 355. Go inside.
- 356. You're not gonna want
to see it come back.
- 357. You're especially not gonna want
to see what he does with that axe.
- 358. Gotta make them
take that shit down!
- 359. I've never killed a child
- 360. It was the dogs
that got my family.
- 361. I was sentimental about my dog.
- 362. immune to the plague doesn't mean
immune to being eaten alive.
- 363. Look, I get it, you're still
feeling bad about Karen,
- 364. but look around you.
- 365. Everyone here lost somebody.
- 366. - Kyra.
- 367. Her name was Kyra.
- 368. ZED. That's just ZED,
- 369. not some little girl.
- 370. It's better to, you know, not
look at them as whatchamacallits,
- 371. people.
- 372. Are you fucking crazy?
- 373. You can't bring that here!
- 374. Go. Follow J and Charlie,
the pregnant lady,
- 375. into the nurses' station.
- 376. And don't forget,
- 377. ain't nobody immune here but us.
- 378. So feel safe here.
- 379. I'm just gonna ask you
a couple of questions, okay?
- 380. So how long
were you out there for?
- 381. I lost track of the time.
- 382. What did you guys eat
while you were out there?
- 383. Did you eat any salmon?
- 384. Did you eat any dog?
- 385. Anything else?
- 386. Are you asking me
if I had to eat people?
- 387. Has anyone ever answered yes
- 388. Well, what's your answer?
- 389. No.
- 390. I haven't eaten any people
- 391. or fucking anything!
- 392. - Settle down.
- Do you have a bathroom?
- 393. - One more question.
- It's a big one.
- 394. Did you get bit?
- 395. No.
- 396. Hello?
- 397. Who's there?
- 398. Everything is blocked off.
- 399. We got four-man teams
at every blockade.
- 400. The roads coming in off of 132,
ain't nothing really to worry about.
- 401. Stragglers still stumbling in from some
of the podunk towns on the island.
- 402. Pretty old and mangled.
Don't move as fast,
- 403. so they've been
pickin' them off easy.
- 404. Bodies are starting to pile up
faster than we can bury 'em,
- 405. so we might have to spark up those
pyres again, regardless of who sees 'em.
- 406. They were getting the same
problem on the bridge.
- 407. Says it's been coming in
- 408. We're wasting our ammo trying to keep
them from ramping up the blockade.
- 409. Bumper found a way around that
without having to fire a single shot,
- 410. or mop up a single body.
- 411. The bigger problem than the dead-walking-around
townies, is the live breathing ones.
- 412. They're coming across
in almost the same numbers.
- 413. Some people in Red Crow
don't like it,
- 414. but we got to do right
- 415. We've been housing all the
intakes here at the hall
- 416. We've been keeping the boats
that have been coming in,
- 417. tied up by the old man's shanty
- 418. If something happens here,
we get separated,
- 419. we meet up at the church
- 420. We got enough space
between here and there
- 421. to buy us time
to get on those boats
- 422. We wait this thing out
- 423. Can hit the towns, clean out the
ZEDzicles and find any other survivors
- 424. Keep reminding people
moose and deer are clean,
- 425. and anything out of the water
is bad meat
- 426. We hunt and trap for food
That mountain water's clean
- 427. That leaves one thing: gas
- 428. Only thing left
is that gas station
- 429. that the Muppets own
on the rez side of 132
- 430. Burner said there's a whole reservoir
there that we haven't even tapped yet
- 431. Shooker's been keeping an eye
on things for us
- 432. They've been bringing girls
- 433. Papa Muppet's been tellin' them if they
give him head, they're gonna be immune
- 434. Either way,
we gotta clean 'em out
- 435. It's the guy that came
with the girl, Chief
- 436. He killed himself
- 437. Fuck
- 438. Jesus, he couldn't shoot
himself like a normal person
- 439. You need a hand, Chief?
- 440. I think going on the run has
made your brother even more mental
- 441. I used to think it was because my
dad had him when he was, like, young
- 442. And was just never
in the picture
- 443. The way his mom died didn't help
- 444. Sent him to foster care, and
who knows what happened there?
- 445. He left an Alan
and came back a Lysol
- 446. Yeah, I forgot that was his mom
- 447. Gave him a pass
on so much fucking nonsense
- 448. "You still have a mom"
- 449. Do you know how many times
he said that shit to me?
- 450. It has to stop some time
You can't just be an asshole
- 451. Yeah, fuck him, then
- 452. But either way
- 453. he was right
- 454. Yeah, he's right
- 455. If that girl flipped
five minutes sooner—
- 456. I know it's not the sick little
girls that I'm worried about
- 457. Do you know what we have here,
- 458. This might be the last place on
the planet that isn't overrun
- 459. I know I know, I know
- 460. Then what are you doing?
I'm straight up asking you:
- 461. Help me understand
what are you doing?
- 462. People look at me here
- 463. like
- 464. like my vagina's Pandora's box
- 465. I have nightmares, Joseph
- 466. This baby eating me
from the inside out
- 467. You're immune, I'm not
- 468. What if this baby isn't either?
- 469. I mean, what if it just decides
to eat its way out?
- 470. Charlie, my mom's watching you
- 471. People have been doing this shit
since monkeys got off their knuckles
- 472. It's not about the pregnancy,
- 473. It's about sitting here and just
waiting for something to happen,
- 474. because don't you feel it?
Something's gonna happen
- 475. I trust my mother She says it's
healthy It has a healthy heartbeat
- 476. Shooker's baby?
- 477. I didn't say that
- 478. Look, Shooker's woman was
a dope addict and so was he
- 479. I didn't want this
- 480. I know
- 481. But you said it a million times when you
were at the hospital - No, to fight with you
- 482. Have you thought of any names?
- 483. No Not really
- 484. You?
- 485. No
- 486. You don't name things
that eat you
- 487. Jesus, Charlie
- 488. I love you
- 489. He clipped me
- 490. Right Well, take your shirt off,
- 491. let me have a look
- 492. Here, sit
- 493. Yeah Ahem
- 494. You're gonna need stitches
- 495. I don't have any lidocaine, so you're
just gonna have to grit your teeth
- 496. Got any beer?
- 497. You did so good by him
- 498. Yeah, well you're in there too
- 499. Yeah, the part that gets drunk
and takes shits off of bridges
- 500. Look he's loyal
- 501. And he's smart
- 502. He's a fighter
- 503. And maybe he didn't split
the atom, but
- 504. he survived the end of the world
- 505. You're your father's son,
- 506. so is Joseph
- 507. Thank you
- 508. These are all the 302s
I could rustle up
- 509. James got more,
but I can't find her drunk ass
- 510. I don't plan on using 'em
- 511. You should've ran that fool off
the reserve when he was alive
- 512. I thought Rob Muppet
was from here
- 513. Everyone thinks that
- 514. But that family's
not from Red Crow
- 515. Speaking of which,
what about this place?
- 516. Some of these fuckers
- 517. Never seen a brown person since
their grandparents owned one
- 518. And they outnumber us too
- 519. How long before it comes to pass
- 520. they get tired of being herded
by a bunch of Indians?
- 521. We got all their guns
- 522. And they're all too civilized to shit
anyplace that doesn't have a door
- 523. What the fuck are they gonna do?
- 524. What the fuck
are they gonna to do?
- 525. One of them could come in here
and infect this entire camp!
- 526. It takes one, Traylor! And Joseph's pet
townie keeps dragging them in here
- 527. Hey, fuck you - Every one of
these motherfuckers is a time bomb!
- 528. That's why we have a wall
Anyone flips in here,
- 529. this place
is a fucking shooting gallery
- 530. With fucking Peeky
and Maynard up there,
- 531. they couldn't hit water
if they fell out of a boat!
- 532. There's about, what,
100 people here?
- 533. That's three-plus Gs for every
swinging dick we have!
- 534. We don't have enough bullets,
- 535. You don't have to reload a sword
- 536. Fuck this shit
- 537. If you say the rez is clean,
so be it
- 538. It's on you when these bingo
bunnies go south of cheese
- 539. Get word round, J,
the rez is clean,
- 540. we got celebratin' to do
- 541. We party at my place!
- 542. I'm taking this gas
for my fucking car!
- 543. - Hey!
- Let him go
- 544. - Why?
- Because he's not wrong
- 545. Follow him
Don't let it get out of hand
- 546. Alright, Dad
- 547. - Dad?
- It's a brave new world
- 548. Leave them to their parties
- 549. They have their recreation,
and we have ours
- 550. Ah listen,
I'm glad you came, man
- 551. I wanted to tell you
that I shouldn't have
- 552. put that gun on your lady
- 553. I want to say
- 554. your punching me in the face, just
means you're gonna be a good father
- 555. That's the weed talking
- 556. It is, but it isn't
- 557. I felt shitty about it, man
- 558. The thing is, it's just more
about Dad and our bullshit
- 559. It's never gonna change
- 560. It can change
- 561. You don't have to be
a trash dad, Joey
- 562. That shit is optional
- 563. And why do you choose
to be a fucking asshole?
- 564. Gimme my fucking joint back
- 565. Did it ever fuckin' dawn on you
that I'm not someone to look up to?
- 566. That if you have to get arrested
to spend time with somebody
- 567. they're just fucking worthless
- 568. I'm not an asshole
to impress you, Joseph
- 569. I'm just an asshole
- 570. Sad
- 571. Yeah, when you find out
family ain't shit
- 572. I don't think you're shit
- 573. Give it time
- 574. - Whoa!
- Yeah, ah-ha
- 575. This is the last of it
- 576. My man
- 577. Alright
- 578. We're square
- 579. Remember that night
before Z day?
- 580. A bunch of us got arrested for getting
in a fight down at the Fish Mitten?
- 581. It was because of that chick
- 582. Anyway
- 583. her boyfriend has
a stripper's ass in his face
- 584. Lilith's pissed
- 585. So she is looking
for some payback attention
- 586. And she's drunk enough that
- 587. she'd be willing to get it
from anyone, man
- 588. Anyone
- 589. Long story short
- 590. I get her home,
- 591. and I'm eating her out
and she's gushing, right?
- 592. Fucking details
you can spare me, man
- 593. Fucking prig here
all of a sudden
- 594. So the phone rings
- 595. And it's Moon from the club,
saying the boys just got arrested
- 596. for fighting this chick's
boyfriend and his buddies
- 597. So I forget about the girl
- 598. I head straight down
to the police station
- 599. I'm not even halfway through
the door before I get arrested.
- 600. What for?
- 601. Fighting
- 602. And Shamu is, like:
If you weren't fighting,
- 603. - then why is your face all bloody?
- "If you weren't fighting,
- 604. how come your face
is all bloody?"
- 605. What?
- 606. - Come on, loser
- Hey, I wasn't fighting!
- 607. What are you doing?
This is bullshit, dude!
- 608. That's the most fucked-up,
repugnant shit I've ever heard
- 609. At my age, you done it
on purpose at least once
- 610. If he dies by mistake
- 611. Shit
- 612. Hey, Lilith! Lilith
- 613. The earth is an animal
- 614. Living and breathing
- 615. White men don't understand this
- 616. That's why the dead
keep coming back to life
- 617. Not because of God
- 618. Because this planet we're on
is so sick of our shit
- 619. This old, tired, angry animal
- 620. turned these stupid
fucking white men
- 621. into something
she can use again:
- 622. fertilizer
- 623. Lysol, what the fuck?
- 624. Don't let her finish
- 625. Who says we're immune?
- 626. Maybe the earth just forgot
- 627. How many did you say there was
in there again?
- 628. More than 10 Twelve or
fifteen, counting the girls
- 629. We're using shotguns?
- 630. Traylor is We're inside
- 631. No fun in there with shotguns
- 632. Don't let any of them get out
- 633. A little fucking warning
- 634. Look out
- 635. Gisigu?
- 636. How many did you get?
- 637. Four
- 638. So there could be as many
as six or seven left in here?
- 639. Maybe ten
- 640. Fuck
- 641. Check if that genny works
- 642. You throw another G at me,
I want to see it coming
- 643. ZED?
- 644. Zed dead
- 645. Fuck you
- 646. Fuck
- 647. Joseph!
- 648. What the fuck's going on here,
- 649. - Joseph
- Why didn't we kill that G?
- 650. No, you gotta get someone
to sound the alarm
- 651. You gotta get as many people
as you can
- 652. - You get them in that hall!
- Why did we bring that here?
- 653. It's obvious now:
it's us or them
- 654. Have you fucking lost it, man?
- 655. There is no us or them,
there's only us
- 656. - No
- Okay? Look
- 657. Just come downstairs, we can
fix we can fix you up
- 658. The whole world's
fucking dead, man
- 659. You still have a family, though
- 660. Okay? This can all stop
- 661. Just just stop
- 662. Just stop
- 663. I'm sorry
- 664. I'm sorry
- 665. I'm sorry I'm sorry
- 666. It's okay It's OK—
- 667. Ah, I have no family
- 668. Get her!
- 669. You're gonna get all those dicks
for me, okay?
- 670. Run!
- 671. Run!
- 672. Run now!
- 673. What were you saying to her?
- 674. I was telling her a story
- 675. She was scared
- 676. We used to tell it to Joseph,
- 677. It's about his grandfather
- 678. I'm scared, Joss
- 679. We're all here
- 680. This place is safe
- 681. Did you hear that?
- 682. Joseph!
- 683. Joseph
- 684. What happened?
- 685. Lysol
- 686. Everyone stay calm
- 687. There's the other exit
- 688. Wait!
- 689. Can we panic now?
- 690. We're here
- 691. I'm in the basement with Charlie,
Joseph and eight other survivors.
- 692. I don't think
anyone else made it.
- 693. What was the headcount
up to last week?
- 694. 100, 150 townies
- 695. Fuck
- 696. Can your people move?
- 697. Not all of them.
- 698. Hold tight,
we're coming to get you
- 699. Traylor, hurry the fuck up.
- 700. How you want to do this?
- 701. Who's got the most meat on 'em?
- 702. No problem
- 703. It's bad
- 704. Get on with it
- 705. You ready?
- 706. That'll buy us some time,
- 707. but there's bound
to be more inside
- 708. Get the truck
- 709. Don't use your gun
unless you have to
- 710. Circle around,
keep the engine running
- 711. Where the fuck were you?
- 712. - Where's Charlie?
- What happened to you?
- 713. - Where's Charlie?
- Get Charlie Dad, Dad, get Charlie
- 714. Get Charlie
Get Charlie, get Charlie
- 715. - There's a truck outside!
- You want to live? Get on it!
- 716. Let's go Let's go
- 717. - Move your ass!
- Alright, let's go
- 718. Come on Come on Move, move!
- 719. I am not getting on without you!
- 720. Shooker! Move!
- 721. Go!
- 722. This is some fucking rescue
- 723. This door is not gonna hold You're
gonna have to make a run for it
- 724. - A run for it?
- You have no choice!
- 725. And if I don't make it
out of here
- 726. I want you to tell my grandchild
big stories about me
- 727. On the count of three run!
- 728. Go!
- 729. Now, you're gonna say it
exactly like I told you
- 730. No cute stuff
- 731. Traylor
- 732. they're killing people
in the church.
- 733. Normal... real people.
- 734. James and Moon
are just killin' 'em
- 735. And I'm fucking locked up here
- 736. Dammit
- 737. I'm coming to get you
- 738. Thank you
- 739. See you around
- 740. Good luck
- 741. Shit!
- 742. Just breathe
They'll be back soon
- 743. Can't
- 744. We got a chance to
- 745. get rid of all these fucking
- 746. dependents once and for all!
- 747. Meet back up here
at the church if
- 748. it makes an outbreak
- 749. Yeah, these fuckers come
to the buffet,
- 750. then we
- 751. torch the fuck out of 'em
- 752. And that's fucking all of you!
- 753. After all this,
that's all you fuckers
- 754. We even
- 755. got that bitch up in the belfry
- 756. You have to hand it to Lysol
- 757. Fucking, you know,
- 758. crazier than a shithouse rat,
- 759. but all in all,
he has it pretty good
- 760. Get Doris, boy
- 761. You're gonna tell me
where that fucking coward is?
- 762. Just breathe
- 763. Just breathe Ow!
- 764. It's okay It's okay
- 765. Behind you!
- 766. Then there was one
- 767. - Stop!
- Keep fucking around,
- 768. I put a bullet
right in her fucking head
- 769. Alan
- 770. We can still undo this
- 771. No, this goes back
so much further than that!
- 772. Fucking Sir Lancelot!
- 773. Come on!
- 774. Come on
- 775. You know, Joss,
- 776. I wasn't the one who brought
these people here
- 777. I didn't have a chick bringing
plagued-up opies into the flock
- 778. Fuck you!
- 779. Alan I know how you feel
- 780. There was a time when I wanted
to run that compound down myself
- 781. But these are real people
- 782. Don't you open
that fucking trunk!
- 783. What are youse gonna do to me?
- 784. Don't
- 785. Joseph I've been bit
- 786. Y'know
- 787. when you have some time to sit
and think, you'll thank me
- 788. Set you all free!
- 789. Now
- 790. A question Joseph
- 791. Between brothers
- 792. You really think that that sick chick
made it in the Muppet house by accident?
- 793. Where do you think
I got the idea?
- 794. I'm sorry
- 795. Jesus, God, what the fuck
are we gonna do?
- 796. We're not gonna die here
- 797. Listen
- 798. - What are we gonna do, swim?
- 799. Where the fuck have you been?
- 800. They wouldn't let me wait I heard
shots, so I came - Oh, thank you Thank you
- 801. Oh, shit
- 802. Okay Okay
- 803. It'll be okay I got you
- 804. Let's go,
let's get the fuck outta here
- 805. You got her?
- 806. Come on, breathe Yeah
- 807. We need to go
- 808. Grandpa we need to go
- 809. I'm not leaving this land again
- 810. Don't look back here
- 811. None of you are getting past
- 812. You can do it Just push
- 813. Come on, push Come on, push
- 814. Charlie, you can do this
You can do this Push
- 815. Come on, just push, Charlie
You're almost there
- 816. You don't know
how much this hurts
- 817. I do, I do Come on, just push
- 818. Just push Just push - Alright,
yeah You're gonna have to push
- 819. Otherwise I'm gonna
have to cut you, okay?
- 820. You're doing so good, come on
- 821. You're doing really great
- 822. Almost there
- 823. It's okay I love you so much
- 824. Is it too late?
- 825. It's a little girl
- 826. The gun?
- 827. Do you want to hold her?
- 828. No I've been bitten
- 829. I'm sick, I can feel it
- 830. She can't get sick
- 831. It's okay
- 832. Thank you
- 833. Thank you so much
- 834. Take her back
- 835. Charlie, you can hold her - No,
I don't wanna hurt her Take her back
- 836. - She's gonna be okay
- 837. - Maybe you'll be too
- No, I won't
- 838. Joseph
- 839. we have to end this
- 840. Don't let me turn into one of
those dead people Look at her
- 841. We did it
- 842. Love her
- 843. Love her