- 1. [ © anoXmous
- 2. [ © anoXmous
- 3. I had the craziest dream last night.
- 4. I was dancing the White Swan.
- 5. It was different choreography, though.
It was more like the BOlshoi's.
- 6. It was the prologue,
when Rothbart casts his spell.
- 7. Look how pink! So pretty.
- 8. Pretty!
- 9. You're in a good mood.
- 10. He promised to
feature me more this season.
- 11. Well, he certainly should.
You've been there long enough.
- 12. And you're the most dedicated dancer
in the company.
- 13. Up.
- 14. What's that?
- 15. - What?
- 16. Nothing.
- 17. Sure you don't want me to come with you?
- 18. You sweet girl.
- 19. This is a Downtown 1 train to South Ferry.
- 20. Next stop, 72nd Street.
- 21. Stand clear of the closing doors, please.
- 22. Did you see Beth today?
I can't believe she's back.
- 23. Of course she's back.
- 24. What, she can't take a hint?
- 25. Company is broke.
No one comes to see her anymore.
- 26. Nobody actually comes to see ballet,
- 27. That's not true. I heard The Royal
had one of their best seasons yet.
- 28. He just needs to try something new,
- 29. No, someone new.
- 30. Like who?
- 31. Like someone
who's not approaching menopause.
- 32. It's sad.
- 33. What's sad?
- 34. Beth's such a beautiful dancer.
- 35. Yeah, so is my grandmother.
- 36. Well, Fonteyn danced into her 50s.
- 37. Yeah, we know.
- 38. Soloists?
- 39. Great!
- 40. I fucking missed my stop.
- 41. Had to hoof it all the way from 79th.
- 42. - Who's that?
- It's that new girl from San Francisco.
- 43. Okay.
- 44. And up, two, three, four.
- 45. Good, one...
- 46. Two, three, four, up...
- 47. Beautiful as always, Nina.
- 48. Relax.
- 49. And one, and two,
and three, and four, and...
- 50. Stop, John. One second.
- 51. Okay, take position.
- 52. And one, and two, and three, and up.
- 53. One, and two, and three, and four...
- 54. - How are you, dear?
- Good, thanks.
- 55. We all know the story.
- 56. Virginal girl, pure and sweet,
- 57. trapped in the body of a swan.
- 58. She desires freedom,
- 59. but only true love can break the spell.
- 60. Her wish is nearly granted
- 61. in the form of a prince.
- 62. But before he can declare his love,
- 63. her lustful twin,
- 64. the Black Swan, tricks and seduces him.
- 65. Devastated,
- 66. the White Swan leaps off a cliff,
- 67. killing herself, and in death
- 68. finds freedom.
- 69. - Good morning, company.
- Good morning.
- 70. We open our season with Swan Lake.
- 71. Done to death, I know.
- 72. But not like this.
- 73. We strip it down, make it Visceral
- 74. and real.
- 75. A new production needs
a new Swan Queen.
- 76. A fresh face to present to the world.
- 77. But,
- 78. which of you can embody both swans?
- 79. The white and the black.
- 80. All the soloists I tapped, go to your
scheduled rehearsals this afternoon.
- 81. And the girls I didn't tap,
- 82. meet me in the principals' studio at 5:00.
- 83. Thank you.
- 84. All right, let's go. Did we do left side?
- 85. Yes, mistress.
- 86. Let's repeat one more time.
- 87. Fuck! Fuck!
- 88. What?
- 89. If I was only casting the White Swan,
she'd be yours.
- 90. But I'm not.
- 91. Maestro, Odile's coda, please.
- 92. Now show me your Black Swan, Nina.
- 93. No, not so controlled.
- 94. Seduce us.
- 95. Notjust the Prince, but the court,
- 96. the audience, the entire world. Come on!
- 97. Your fouettées are like
a spider spinning a web.
- 98. Attack it! Attack it!
- 99. Come on!
- 100. Well, good of you to join us.
- 101. Sorry.
- 102. Girls, this is Lily.
- 103. Straight off the plane from San Francisco.
- 104. - She's filling Rebecca's old spot.
- 105. - Get warmed up.
- No, it's okay.
- 106. I'm good.
- 107. Should I go again?
- 108. No, thanks, Nina. I've seen enough.
- 109. Veronica, the White Swan variation.
- 110. Come on, come on, please.
- 111. All right, maestro. Two, three...
- 112. So, how'd it go?
- 113. You were late,
so I called Susie in the office.
- 114. An audition. I can't believe
he just sprang that on you.
- 115. So?
- 116. It was fine.
- 117. Just fine?
- 118. Oh, sweetheart.
- 119. You tell me about it.
- 120. I know, Susie,
but he just can't expect these girls
- 121. to come back from break
and dance like Beth Macintyre.
- 122. It's completely unrealistic.
- 123. And they can do the work,
but they don't have Beth's magic...
- 124. Well, she's miserable...
- 125. Nina, everything all right?
- 126. I'm fine.
- 127. Almost done.
- 128. You're working yourself too hard.
- 129. We all have off days.
- 130. If that girl hadn't barged in...
- 131. I'm sure she didn't mean to.
- 132. Remember when you first started?
- 133. If I hadn't taken you to each of your
classes, you would have been completely lost.
- 134. I'm going to talk to him tomorrow.
I'm going to tell him I finished it.
- 135. You don't need to lie.
- 136. It won't convince him one way or the other.
- 137. Oh, sweetheart.
- 138. I know it's disappointing.
- 139. And when you start getting older,
there's all this ridiculous pressure.
- 140. God knows I understand.
- 141. But it's all right.
- 142. No matter what.
- 143. You'll probably get to dance
the pas de quatre again.
- 144. That's such a wonderful part.
- 145. Or maybe he'll make you a Big Swan.
- 146. Either way, you'll shine.
- 147. I know.
- 148. Everything will be better in the morning.
- 149. It always is.
- 150. Sweet girl.
- 151. Yes, Nina?
- 152. Do you have a minute?
- 153. If now is not a good time...
- 154. Now is perfect.
- 155. So?
- 156. I just wanted to tell you that
- 157. I practiced the coda last night
and I finished.
- 158. I thought you should know.
- 159. Okay, Nina, listen.
- 160. Honestly, I don't care
about your technique.
- 161. You should know that by now.
- 162. - Yeah, but yesterday...
- 163. Anyway, I've already chosen Veronica.
- 164. Sorry.
- 165. Okay. Thank you.
- 166. That's it?
- 167. You're not going to try
and change my mind?
- 168. You must have thought it was possible.
- 169. Othen/vise, what are you doing here,
all dolled up?
- 170. I came to ask for the part.
- 171. Well...
- 172. The truth is, when I look at you,
- 173. all I see is the White Swan.
- 174. Yes, you're beautiful, fearful, fragile.
- 175. Ideal casting.
- 176. But the Black Swan?
It's a hard fucking job to dance both.
- 177. I can dance the Black Swan, too.
- 178. Really?
- 179. In four years, every time you dance,
- 180. I see you obsess, getting each
and every move perfectly right,
- 181. but I never see you lose yourself.
- 182. Even.
- 183. All that discipline, for what?
- 184. I just want to be perfect.
- 185. You what?
- 186. I want to be perfect.
- 187. Perfection is not just about control.
- 188. It's also about letting go.
- 189. Surprise yourself,
so you can surprise the audience.
- 190. Transcendence.
- 191. And very few have it in them.
- 192. I think I do have it in...
- 193. You bit me?
- 194. I can't believe you bit me!
- 195. I'm sorry.
- 196. Now, that fucking hurt!
- 197. - You were great.
- 198. What? Why is she always staring at me?
- 199. She's obsessed with you.
- 200. Hey, it's been posted.
- 201. Hey, it's up.
- 202. Veronica?
- 203. Congratulations.
- 204. Hey!
- 205. Why would you say that?
- 206. Your idea of some sick joke?
- 207. What?
- 208. Fuck you.
- 209. Oh, my goodness!
- 210. Hey, Nina! Congratulations!
- 211. Congratulations.
- 212. Oh, Nina, congratulations. You were
so beautiful in your audition.
- 213. I knew you were going to get it.
- 214. - Congratulationsl.
- 215. - Hello?
- H I.
- 216. - What it is? What's wrong?
- I'm fine.
- 217. What is it?
- 218. He picked me, Mommy.
- 219. - Did you hear me?
- For Swan Lake?
- 220. - I'm gonna be the new Swan Queen.
- Oh, my God!
- 221. I'll be home soon.
I just wanted to let you know.
- 222. I love you.
- 223. I love you, too.
- 224. Hurry home!
- 225. Mom?
- 226. Mom, are you in your room?
- 227. Nina, are you home?
- 228. Nina, when you get out, I'm in the kitchen.
- 229. Come on, sweetie.
- 230. My daughter, the Swan Queen.
- 231. It's our favorite.
Vanilla with strawberry filling.
- 232. Mom, not too big.
- 233. That's way, way too much.
- 234. It's a celebration. It's just this once.
- 235. Mom. My stomach's still in knots.
- 236. Fine.
- 237. - Fine. Then it's garbage.
- No, Mom.
- 238. Don't. I'm sorry.
- 239. I'm just...
- 240. I'm just so proud of you.
- 241. It looks so yummy.
- 242. Okay, thank you. Thank you.
- 243. Thank you, Nina.
- 244. It's very nice. It's very nice.
- 245. But I knew the White Swan
wouldn't be a problem.
- 246. The real work will be your metamorphosis
into her evil twin.
- 247. And I know I saw a flash of her yesterday.
- 248. So get ready to give me more of that bite.
- 249. Up, and...
- 250. Excellent.
- 251. That evil force is pulling you,
- 252. that you can't escape. That's just like...
Out of your control.
- 253. You sense it. You get aware of it more.
- 254. "It's taking. It's taking me."
- 255. A little bit more desperate. Right.
- 256. And you can maybe go up a little bit,
and then come down.
- 257. That's it.
- 258. Long arms. Feel the space.
- 259. Step, and step, and...
- 260. Epaulement, and again.
- 261. Watch the way she moves.
- 262. Imprecise, but
- 263. effortless.
- 264. She's not faking it.
- 265. Long arms.
- 266. Gorgeous. Yes.
- 267. - Okay, that's beautiful.
- 268. We'll start again from the beginning.
- 269. Okay. Sorry.
- 270. Welcome to the principals' room.
- 271. You room with Beth from now on,
so be considerate.
- 272. Thanks, Susie.
- 273. Those are for you from Mr. Leroy.
- 274. They're beautiful.
- 275. I'll be back in a second.
- 276. Let me come back to you, please.
- 277. Okay, let's go.
- 278. Ready to be thrown to the wolves?
- 279. We need their cash.
So please, don't forget to smile.
- 280. Ladies and gentlemen,
please may I have your attention?
- 281. Good evening.
- 282. Let me make
this very important announcement.
- 283. You all have had the chance
and the privilege
- 284. to be enchanted, transported,
- 285. and even sometimes devastated,
by the performances
- 286. of this true artist of our company.
- 287. She's been
a crucial inspiration to my work,
- 288. a role model to all dancers,
and even more than that,
- 289. a deeply appreciated presence
on our stage.
- 290. You all know who I'm talking about.
- 291. Ladies and gentlemen, Beth Macintyre.
- 292. But as we all know, every great career
- 293. has to come to an end.
- 294. Beth is retiring at the end of the season.
- 295. She will be giving her farewell
performance as Melpomene,
- 296. the role she originated in my first ballet.
- 297. My little princess.
- 298. We honor you. You will be greatly missed
- 299. and never forgotten.
- 300. But as we bid adieu to one star,
- 301. we welcome another.
- 302. We're opening our season
with my new version of Swan Lake.
- 303. Taking the role of our new Swan Queen,
- 304. the exquisite Nina Sayers.
- 305. You'll soon have the pleasure
of seeing her perform,
- 306. but right now, please let's raise a glass.
- 307. To all of us, to Beth,
- 308. to Nina,
- 309. to beauty.
- 310. Just a second.
- 311. Just a second.
- 312. Come on! I'm about to burst.
- 313. Hey! It's you!
- 314. I don't think we ever officially met.
- 315. Hi. I'm Nina.
- 316. Yes! Our new Swan Queen.
- 317. - Here. Hold this?
- Yeah, sure.
- 318. You must be so excited.
- 319. Are you freaking out?
- 320. - Yeah.
- 321. It's okay. I'd be losing my mind.
- 322. I should get back.
- 323. No! No, no. Come on, stay.
- 324. Keep me company.
- 325. Excuse me.
- 326. There you are. Come on.
- 327. Hey.
- 328. They tried to eat you alive,
but here you are.
- 329. - You did well.
- 330. Where are you going?
- 331. Upper West Side.
- 332. Stop at my place for a drink.
It's on the way.
- 333. Thomas.
- 334. You need to say hello to Karen Halloway.
- 335. A minute more of ass-kissing, I'll be back.
Wait for me here, all right?
- 336. Hello, Karen, my dear.
- 337. Beth!
- 338. I'm so sorry to hear
you're leaving the company.
- 339. What did you do to get this role?
- 340. He always said
you were such a frigid little girl.
- 341. What did you do
to make him change his mind?
- 342. Did you suck his cock?
- 343. Not all of us have to.
- 344. You fucking whore!
- 345. You're a fucking little whore!
- 346. What's going on here?
- 347. Hey. I need to talk to you.
- 348. I think you're drunk. You should go home.
- 349. No, don't you do that.
Don't you dismiss me like that.
- 350. Beth.
- 351. My little princess,
please, hold it together.
- 352. - I'm coming by later.
- Come on.
- 353. I have something for you.
It's a token of my appreciation.
- 354. - Right.
- You make the most of it, Nina!
- 355. Don't worry. It's typical.
- 356. Don't worry. It's typical.
- 357. Please.
- 358. I thought it would be good
to talk about the role.
- 359. - Ground us a little.
- 360. I don't want there to be
any boundaries between us.
- 361. - No, me neither.
- 362. So...
- 363. You got a boyfriend?
- 364. No.
- 365. And you had many in the past?
- 366. A few, but no one serious.
- 367. You're not a virgin, are you?
- 368. No.
- 369. So there's nothing
to be embarrassed about.
- 370. And you enjoy making love?
- 371. Excuse me?
- 372. Come on. Sex.
- 373. Do you enjoy it?
- 374. We need to be able to talk about this.
- 375. I got a little homework assignment for you.
- 376. Go home and touch yourself.
- 377. Live a little.
- 378. It's late.
- 379. Lots of work tomorrow.
The doorman will find a cab for you.
- 380. Sounds like quite an evening.
I wish I could have been there.
- 381. You know I asked.
- 382. I know you did. Susie told me.
- 383. I guess he wanted you all to himself.
- 384. That's not why.
- 385. I don't blame him.
- 386. Where did you get these?
- 387. They're fake.
- 388. Fooled me.
- 389. I can do it.
- 390. He must have been by your side all night,
- 391. showing you off.
- 392. - Nina.
- It's just a rash.
- 393. Just a rash? What are you talking about?
- 394. It was worse a few days ago.
It's fine already.
- 395. You've been scratching yourself again.
- 396. No, I haven't. Mom!
- 397. I thought you'd outgrown
this disgusting habit.
- 398. Jesus Christ.
I thought you were done with this, Nina.
- 399. Shrugs. You keep wearing the shrugs.
- 400. - I have been.
- Sit down.
- 401. You have the white one and the pink one,
and that will hide it.
- 402. And then I'll dig out
that expensive cover-up.
- 403. We still have some.
- 404. No one will see it.
- 405. Mom, please.
- 406. It's the role, isn't it?
- 407. It's all this pressure.
- 408. I knew it'd be too much. I knew it.
- 409. Are you all right? You all right?
- 410. It'll be all right.
- 411. What happened?
- 412. Beth is in the hospital.
- 413. - She had an accident.
- 414. I don't know. She's really hurt.
Her legs are completely broken.
- 415. I don't know. She was Crossing the street.
- 416. What happened?
- 417. She walked into the street
and got hit by a car.
- 418. And you know what?
- 419. I'm almost sure she did it on purpose.
- 420. How do you know?
- 421. Because everything Beth does comes
from within. From some dark impulse.
- 422. I guess that's what makes her
so thrilling to watch,
- 423. so dangerous.
- 424. Even perfect at times.
- 425. But also so damn destructive.
- 426. Was it right after we saw her?
- 427. No, wait, wait.
This has nothing to do with you.
- 428. It's not your problem,
so don't let yourself be distracted.
- 429. This is your moment, Nina. Don't let it go.
- 430. What are you doing?
- 431. Nina?
- 432. Sweetie, you were looking for me?
- 433. And...
- 434. Come on.
- 435. Forget about control, Nina.
I want to see passion!
- 436. Come on. Reach!
- 437. More! You're stiff!
- 438. Stiff like a dead corpse. Let it go.
- 439. Let it go. Let it go. And again.
- 440. It feels like you have...
- 441. Your diaphragm is in a
bit of a contraction.
- 442. Okay.
- 443. I want you to breathe into this hand.
- 444. Breathe into this hand.
Breathe in, breathe in, breathe in.
- 445. All the way. Good. And exhale.
- 446. Does it feel jammed in the front
every time you plié?
- 447. Sometimes, not always.
- 448. - One more pull, okay?
- 449. Is that okay?
- 450. David, can I ask you a question?
- 451. Honestly, would you fuck that girl?
- 452. No.
- 453. No one would.
- 454. Nina, your dancing is just as frigid...
- 455. Fuck.
- 456. We're still working here, please! Lights!
- 457. The lights!
- 458. Thank you.
- 459. Okay. Guys, you can go.
- 460. Thanks for your patience.
- 461. You stay. You stay.
- 462. Have fun, you two.
- 463. Okay.
- 464. Come here. Come, come, come.
- 465. I'll be the Prince.
- 466. Let it go, let it go.
- 467. Feel my touch. Respond to it. Come on.
- 468. Open your mouth.
- 469. Open your mouth. Open it. Open it. Open it.
- 470. That was me seducing you,
- 471. when it needs to be the other way around.
- 472. Please.
- 473. Who is that?
- 474. Hey.
- 475. You Okay?
- 476. You can't smoke in here.
- 477. Well, I won't tell if you won't.
- 478. So...
- 479. Big day's getting closer and closer, huh?
- 480. Well, I can't wait.
I think you're going to be amazing.
- 481. Thanks.
- 482. Come on.
- 483. So...
- 484. Do you want to talk about it?
- 485. I just had a hard day.
- 486. Leroy playing a little too rough for you?
- 487. Come on, Nina. He's a prick.
- 488. He's brilliant.
- 489. Sure.
- 490. But it's not like he's all warm and fuzzy.
- 491. You don't know him.
- 492. Someone's hot for teacher.
- 493. Come on, it's okay. I don't blame you.
- 494. I should go home.
- 495. Nina, come on. I'm just playing around.
- 496. Nina!
- 497. Sweetie? What are you doing in there?
- 498. Again.
- 499. Again.
- 500. Do you have any Corrections?
- 501. Lily told me that she saw you crying.
- 502. That you were very upset
- 503. and that I should take it easy on you.
- 504. I didn't tell her that.
- 505. Maybe you need a little break.
- 506. - Like a day or two.
- 507. - Maybe a month. What do you think?
- She shouldn't have said anything.
- 508. No, you shouldn't be whining
in the first place.
- 509. I didn't!
- 510. You could be brilliant,
but you're a coward.
- 511. I'm sorry.
- 512. Stop saying that!
- 513. That's exactly what I'm talking about.
Stop being so fucking weak!
- 514. Again!
- 515. Lily?
- 516. Look who's decided
to grace us with her presence.
- 517. I need to talk to you.
- 518. - Okay_
- 519. Shut up. Come on.
- 520. What's up?
- 521. You told Thomas about last night?
- 522. Yeah, I ran into him in the morning
- 523. and he said you guys
were having some trouble.
- 524. Why would he talk to you?
- 525. Excuse me, Your Highness.
- 526. I told him that you were working your
ass off and that I think you'll be great.
- 527. Well, you shouldn't have.
- 528. Okay.
- 529. Has he tried anything with you?
- 530. He has a reputation.
- 531. I have a right to be concerned, Nina.
- 532. You've been staying late
so many nights, rehearsing.
- 533. I hope he isn't taking
advantage, that's all.
- 534. He's not.
- 535. Good.
- 536. I just don't want you to
make the same mistake I did.
- 537. Thanks.
- 538. Not like that. I just mean
as far as my career was concerned.
- 539. What career?
- 540. The one I gave up to have you.
- 541. You were 28.
- 542. So?
- 543. And only in the...
- 544. Only what?
- 545. Nothing.
- 546. - What?
- 547. How's your skin?
- 548. It's fine.
- 549. Are we leaving it alone?
- 550. Let me see.
- 551. - Take off your shirt.
- 552. - Can I help you?
- Is Nina around?
- 553. Sorry, she's not here.
- 554. Who was that?
- 555. It was no one.
- 556. It was no one!
- 557. Hello?
- 558. Hey!
- 559. - What are you doing here?
- I just came by to apologize.
- 560. You're right, I should've never
spoken to him about you.
- 561. - Sweetheart...
- Give me a second.
- 562. - Your dinner.
- Mom, please!
- 563. She's a trip.
- 564. How do you know where I live?
- 565. I have my ways.
- 566. Jesus! Relax, I got it
from Susie in the office.
- 567. I feel really shitty about what I did, and
I just really want to make it up to you.
- 568. So how about I take you out to dinner?
- 569. - I don't think...
- Okay, that's fine. What about drinks?
- 570. Sweetie, you need to rest.
- 571. - Jesus!
- 572. What are you doing?
- 573. - Going out.
- 574. Stairs.
- 575. Nina! You're on the stage tomorrow.
- 576. I can't believe he calls her that.
- 577. It's so gross.
- 578. I think it's sweet.
- 579. "Little princess"?
He probably calls every girl that.
- 580. No way. That's just for Beth.
- 581. I bet he'll be calling you
"little princess" any day now.
- 582. I don't know about that.
- 583. Sure he will.
- 584. You just got to let him lick your pussy.
- 585. Cheeseburger, extra bloody.
- 586. Let me know if that's juicy enough for you.
- 587. I will.
- 588. You got enough cheese?
- 589. No, but you do.
- 590. Enjoy.
- 591. Okay.
- 592. Want to spruce up?
- 593. What? I carry a spare.
- 594. In case I wake up somewhere unexpected.
- 595. So, how is he?
- 596. Thomas.
- 597. I wouldn't know.
- 598. Come on.
- 599. I really don't want to talk about that.
- 600. Okay.
- 601. You really need to relax.
- 602. One for you and one for me.
- 603. And don'tworry, it's pure, I promise.
- 604. I brought it with me
straight from San Francisco.
- 605. What is it?
- 606. What, are you kidding?
- 607. You've never rolled?
- 608. It'll relax you,
- 609. it'll loosen you up.
- 610. Let you see the night sky.
- 611. How long does it last?
- 612. Couple of hours, tops.
- 613. It's okay.
- 614. Okay.
- 615. - I was...
- That's very sweet of you.
- 616. Hey! Hi!
- 617. Okay. I thought maybe
you and I could use a couple of drinks.
- 618. - I'm going to head out.
- So, this is Tom, and this is Jerry!
- 619. Actually, it's Andrew.
- 620. - Tom.
- 621. I have to go.
- 622. No, come on. You can't go,
I just got us some drinks.
- 623. I shouldn't. We're on the stage tomorrow.
- 624. So what are you going to do?
Go home to Mommy?
- 625. Hey.
- 626. Come on. Live a little.
- 627. It's just a couple of hours, right?
- 628. Tops.
- 629. - Here you go.
- Thank you.
- 630. - Cheers.
- 631. You haven't told me who you are.
- 632. I'm a dancer.
- 633. No, I mean your name.
- 634. Nina.
- 635. So, are you two sisters?
- 636. - Yes.
- 637. Blood sisters.
- 638. We dance in the same company.
- 639. Oh, ballerinas.
No wonder you two look alike.
- 640. You know, Tom and Jerry here
are gay lovers.
- 641. - Very funny.
- I like to amuse myself.
- 642. - I've never been to the ballet.
- Oh, really?
- 643. Well, then you are definitely not gay.
- 644. I mean, it's kind of
boring though, isn't it?
- 645. - Be honest.
- No, it's not.
- 646. No, you know what?
It's just not for everyone.
- 647. You guys should come sometime.
I can comp you tickets whenever you want.
- 648. Yeah.
- 649. Yeah, that would be neat. Thanks.
- 650. Well, I think it is time for another round.
- 651. Bottoms up.
- 652. Four, please.
- 653. So, what are you guys working on now?
- 654. I'm sorry.
- 655. - Swan Lake.
- Okay. Yeah?
- 656. You know it?
- 657. No, not really. Heard of it.
- 658. What's it about?
- 659. It's about a girl
who gets turned into a swan
- 660. and she needs love to break the spell.
- 661. Okay.
- 662. But her prince falls for
the wrong girl, and...
- 663. So she kills herself.
- 664. 30, a happy ending, then?
- 665. It's beautiful, actually.
- 666. Like you.
- 667. I said, you're beautiful.
- 668. That's funny?
- 669. My hands are sweaty.
- 670. Hey!
- 671. Oh, hey.
- 672. It looks like someone might be rolling.
- 673. All right, come on.
Come on, it's time to go dance.
- 674. Sweet girl, sweet girl.
- 675. Hey! Nina!
- 676. Hey, what the fuck? Where are you going?
- 677. Nina!
- 678. Where are you going?
- 679. Do you have any idea what time it is?
- 680. Late?
- 681. Where have you been?
- 682. To the moon and back.
- 683. You've been drinking.
- 684. What else?
- 685. What else have you been doing?
- 686. You want to know their names?
- 687. You need to sleep this off.
- 688. There were two.
There was Tom, there was Jerry.
- 689. Be quiet, Nina.
- 690. And I fucked them both.
- 691. Shut your mouth!
- 692. - Don't come in here!
- What's this?
- 693. It's called privacy! I'm not 12 anymore.
- 694. - You're not my Nina right now.
- Leave me alone!
- 695. Sweet girl.
- 696. Why didn't you wake me up?
- 697. I'm moving out.
- 698. My music.
- 699. Thomas, I'm so sorry.
- 700. Keep on going-
- 701. Go get warmed up.
- 702. That was good.
- 703. Actually, really good.
- 704. Okay, let's take ten.
- 705. Hey!
- 706. Look, he just wanted to mark it,
and asked me to step in. Okay?
- 707. I overslept.
- 708. Hey, at least you had a good time, right?
- 709. You put something in my drink.
- 710. Yeah.
- 711. And then you just took off in the morning?
- 712. In the morning?
- 713. Yeah, you slept over.
- 714. No.
- 715. Unless your name is Tom
and you got a dick.
- 716. But we...
- 717. But we what, Nina?
- 718. Did you have some sort of
lezzy wet dream about me?
- 719. StOP-
- 720. Oh, my God. Oh, my God! You did!
- 721. - You fantasized about me!
- Shut up!
- 722. Was I good?
- 723. The final act.
- 724. Your final dance.
- 725. You tasted your dream, touched it,
- 726. only to have it crushed.
- 727. Your heart is broken, wounded.
- 728. Your life force fading. The blood drips.
- 729. The Black Swan stole your love.
- 730. There's only one way to end the pain.
- 731. You're not fearful,
but filled with acceptance.
- 732. And you look down at Rothbart,
- 733. and then at the Prince,
- 734. and then, yes, at the audience.
- 735. And then you jump!
- 736. Come on, go ahead.
Jump, you'll be fine. Jump!
- 737. Okay, everybody gets a drink of water,
then it's notes.
- 738. You lost weight.
- 739. Take off your shrug, please.
- 740. Very good.
- 741. Face front. We're almost done.
- 742. And that's it.
- 743. Okay, you're done. Thank you very much.
- 744. - Georgina?
- 745. I'm Lily. Thomas said I should come.
- 746. Yes, we have to get you measured
for your Swan Queen costumes.
- 747. What's she doing here?
- 748. He made me your alternate.
- 749. Look, it's just in case.
- 750. Thomas. Thomas.
- 751. - Thomas!
- 752. It can't be her.
- 753. It can't be her.
- 754. Why don't you just go on,
I'll catch up later.
- 755. - What's going on?
- 756. You made her my alternate?
- 757. Well, there's always an alternate.
- 758. - Lily's the best choice.
- No, but she wants my role.
- 759. Every dancer in the world wants your role.
- 760. No, this is different. She's after me.
- 761. - She's trying to replace me.
- Nobody's after you.
- 762. No, please believe me!
- 763. I know it's been a struggle.
- 764. But you just had a breakthrough
- 765. Tomorrow is yours.
Just give a great performance
- 766. and you won't have to worry
about Lily or anybody else.
- 767. Now go home and rest.
- 768. From the vision again.
- 769. What happened?
- 770. I've got a life.
- 771. Don't work too hard.
- 772. It's your big day tomorrow.
- 773. Hey!
- 774. I'm still working in here...
- 775. Could you please turn the lights back on?
- 776. Hello?
- 777. What are you doing here?
- 778. I'm so sorry.
- 779. I'm so sorry!
- 780. I know how it feels now.
She's trying to replace me.
- 781. What do I do?
- 782. You stole my things?
- 783. I was just trying to be perfect, like you.
- 784. Perfect?
- 785. I'm not perfect.
- 786. I'm nothing.
- 787. Nothing.
- 788. Nothing! Nothing!
- 789. No!
- 790. Nothing! Nothing! Nothing! Nothing!
- 791. Sweet girl.
- 792. Mommy?
- 793. Sweet girl. Sweet girl.
- 794. My turn. My turn. My turn.
- 795. Stop!
- 796. What are you doing?
- 797. Sweetie?
- 798. Nina?
- 799. - Nina!
- Go away!
- 800. Open the door!
- 801. Go away!
- 802. Open the door, Nina! Nina!
- 803. Nina!
- 804. Get out!
- 805. - What's wrong with you?
- Get out!
- 806. You're sick!
- 807. - Get out!
- You're sick!
- 808. - Get out!
- 809. It's okay.
- 810. I'm here.
- 811. You were scratching all night.
- 812. Where's my clock?
- 813. Don't worry about that.
- 814. What time is it?
- 815. - My show is tonight, I have to...
- No, no.
- 816. No, don'tworry.
- 817. I called the theater and I told them
you weren't feeling well.
- 818. - I have to go.
- No, lie down.
- 819. Let go of me!
- 820. You're staying in here
until you feel better.
- 821. Where is it?
- 822. This role is destroying you.
- 823. Move.
- 824. - Nina...
- 825. What happened to my sweet girl?
- 826. She's gone!
- 827. Nina!
- 828. No, please!
- 829. - You're not well.
- Let go of me!
- 830. You can't handle this!
- 831. I can%?
- 832. I'm the Swan Queen!
You're the one who never left the corps!
- 833. Nina!
- 834. It's Nina.
- 835. I have complete
confidence in you. Okay?
- 836. Stay focused and you'll be fine.
This is your moment.
- 837. - What are you doing here?
- 838. You were supposed to...
She was supposed to be sick.
- 839. Wait, wait... Give us a minute.
- 840. Are you okay?
- 841. I'm fine.
- 842. Nina...
- 843. - Nina.
- 844. I've already asked Lily.
- 845. Have you announced it?
- 846. After Beth, do you really need
- 847. I'm here, Thomas. I'm doing it.
- 848. The only person standing in your way
- 849. It's time to let her go.
- 850. Lose yourself.
- 851. White Swan, entrance in ten.
- 852. What are you doing?
You need to be upstage.
- 853. Hey.
- 854. We sucked!
- 855. Okay, Nina.
- 856. What the fuck?
- 857. Are you okay?
- 858. Nina, are you okay?
What happened out there?
- 859. Can you tell me what the fuck happened?
- 860. It wasn't my fault.
- 861. - He dropped me!
- It's a fucking disaster!
- 862. Rough start, huh?
- 863. Must have been pretty humiliating.
- 864. Get out of my room.
- 865. See, I'm just worried about the next act.
- 866. I'm just not sure you're feeling up to it.
- 867. Stop. Please, stop!
- 868. How about I dance the Black Swan for you?
- 869. Leave me alone!
- 870. It's my turn!
- 871. MV turn!
- 872. MV turn!
- 873. It's my turn!
- 874. Black Swan, places in five.
- 875. Wow!
- 876. Get back out there. Come on! They want...
- 877. Greatjob. Fifteen to the last act.
- 878. Hey!
- 879. You were amazing.
- 880. Seriously, I know that things got
a little messed up between us, but...
- 881. I mean, holy shit,
you completely blew me away!
- 882. Okay, well, I guess that's it.
So, I'll let you finish.
- 883. Can you hear them?
- 884. They love you! They love you!
- 885. My little princess.
- 886. I always knew you had it in you.
- 887. Come on, let's take your bow.
- 888. Go get some help. Go get some help!
- 889. What did you do? What did you do?
- 890. I felt it.
- 891. What?
- 892. Perfect.
- 893. It was perfect.
- 894. [ © anoXmous
- 895. [ © anoXmous