- 1. All right, now.
- 2. I'm just heading to the fields, Duke.
I'll be back.
- 3. Clear!
- 4. Hey, Jerry, how's your mama?
- 5. Oh, yeah, it's a beautiful day.
Well, time to go to work.
- 6. Morning, Ben.
- 7. Thanks, Miles.
- 8. Let me know if you see Otis.
- 9. I'm staying out of that one.
- 10. - Okay, meeting's in five minutes.
- Okay, boss.
- 11. And I want everyone present.
- 12. Duke, have you seen Otis?
- 13. Nope, I haven't seen him.
- 14. Now where was I? Oh, oh, yeah.
- 15. The Jersey cows.
- 16. - Hey, Benny boy.
- 17. Hey, you seen Otis around?
- 18. Yes, I know exactly where Otis is.
- 19. You boys just steer clear
of Otis, all right?
- 20. Anything you say there, Ben.
- 21. We'll take a rain check
on the meeting, though.
- 22. - Yeah, rain check.
- Yeah, that. Check.
- 23. Hey.
- 24. Hey, I stepped in something.
What's on my hoof?
- 25. Etta?
- 26. - Otis?
- Oh, Ben, don't worry.
- 27. I'm sure he's heading
for the meeting right now.
- 28. Okay, let go. Let go. I got it.
- 29. - He said, "Let go."
- All right. He's okay.
- 30. All right, boys, here's the dealio.
- 31. It's a little creation of mine
I like to call "hill surfing."
- 32. - Watch your hoof.
- I'll spot you. I'll spot you.
- 33. Are you sure this is safe, Otis?
- 34. Peck! Come on, safe?
- 35. It's completely safe!
Since when isn't surfing safe?
- 36. He's got a point.
- 37. Okay, salt lick.
- 38. - It's go time!
- I'll try it. I'm down.
- 39. - Shotgun!
- 40. Never! You are all gonna die.
- 41. - Freddy?
- 42. Wait a second. Photo op.
- 43. Okay, get together!
- 44. - Hey, Pig?
- 45. - Where'd you get that apple?
- This apple?
- 46. Oh, well,
it originally was attached to this.
- 47. Otis?
- 48. What? What? What happened?
- 49. You know, it's times like this
when I really like to say...
- 50. Oh, caca!
- 51. You didn't do that!
- 52. Okay, okay! Look, this is bad enough!
- 53. Please, no one scream, "Tree!"
- 54. Tree!
- 55. Let's surf!
- 56. Hang on now, boys! Yeah! Hang hoof!
- 57. Otis? Are we supposed to
not yell, "Rock"?
- 58. We got a gusher!
- 59. Chicken farm!
- 60. Oh, I get it.
We can't yell "Tree" or "Rock",
- 61. but you get to yell, "Chicken farm."
- 62. Morning, everyone.
- 63. Okay, before we get started,
we have a birthday.
- 64. Everett the dog turned 13 today.
- 65. Boy, those dog years are rough, huh?
- 66. Also, remember it's...
- 67. Whassup?
- 68. Hey, Pop. Look, I know you're probably
looking for an explanation regarding
- 69. the exploded chicken on me,
and the sticky black... The oil stuff.
- 70. You are gonna love this! I'll tell you...
You the most, because
- 71. you, my friend, are a laugher.
- 72. - Didn't we all know that? Right?
- Just take a seat.
- 73. I'll... I'll take a seat.
- 74. Cool.
- 75. Oh, sorry about that.
- 76. Little tight.
- 77. As I was saying,
- 78. remember tonight at the hoedown,
it's free cider night.
- 79. Hey. Hey, Pig,
I think there's a dead bee in your nostril.
- 80. That's not dead.
- 81. Okay, the first matter at hand:
gray market goods.
- 82. As if I needed to say it again.
- 83. The purchase of human articles
from the gopher underground
- 84. is strictly prohibited.
- 85. Hello, Moto!
- 86. Hey, Otis.
Yeah, listen, I think your Nikes are...
- 87. Yeah, this really isn't the best time.
- 88. Yeah, this really isn't the best time.
- 89. Hang on a second. Frankie, come here.
Frankie, come here.
- 90. No, I'm not... Come here. I'm not
gonna hurt you. Frankie, come here.
- 91. I told you never to do that again,
as long as I live!
- 92. Now, put it over there! Now!
- 93. Sorry about that. Frankie's out of hand.
- 94. Oh, the Nikes. What's the make again?
- 95. Yeah. Yeah, I really should go,
Mr. Jordan Air.
- 96. Wrong number.
- 97. Thank you.
- 98. Second item.
- 99. Lest I remind you, this is coyote season.
- 100. That's right.
- 101. These are ruthless
and desperate creatures.
- 102. Rule number one: stay in groups.
- 103. Rule number two: stay inside
the perimeter of the fence at all times.
- 104. And number three: be careful out there.
- 105. Okay, let's hit it.
- 106. And leaving quickly. Walking out.
Walking out. Step, step, step wider...
- 107. Otis, why don't you stick around
for a minute?
- 108. He's scary. Bye.
- 109. Okay, Miles. What do you think?
- 110. I think you're lucky.
- 111. Most cows only have four hooves,
- 112. but you're gonna have an extra one
right up your...
- 113. Okay, that's nice. Dad!
- 114. - Sit.
- And I'm sitting.
- 115. Okay. First off,
- 116. I don't even want to know
who was on the other end of that phone.
- 117. - It was the gophers, wasn't it?
- Well, I...
- 118. No, I don't want to know.
Was it the gophers?
- 119. - Here's...
- No, don't. I don't want to know.
- 120. Why do you do this to me?
How do you think that makes me look?
- 121. So this... This is about you?
- 122. Where were you this morning, Otis?
- 123. I was having a little fun.
I mean, you should try it.
- 124. It starts with a smile,
then slowly builds and...
- 125. You promised to help me
with the brush around the fence.
- 126. You know it's coyote season.
- 127. Geez, coyotes. I don't get it.
What's the big deal? They're coyotes.
- 128. Them tiny, us big!
What are they gonna do?
- 129. You have a lot to learn.
- 130. And you know what,
I don't get the fence thing.
- 131. Really, it can't keep them out.
- 132. That fence defines our space.
- 133. And as long as I'm still kicking,
- 134. no animal will be harmed
inside that fence.
- 135. Okay, that's what you do. You.
- 136. Okay, if you're trying to groom me
to be the big leader,
- 137. just give it up. It's not me, Pop.
- 138. I mean, if I were in charge,
things would be different.
- 139. Every animal for himself.
That's the way it should be.
- 140. Otis.
- 141. A strong man stands up for himself.
- 142. A stronger man stands up for others.
- 143. Oh, shoot. You know, I forgot my pen.
- 144. - And your shift tonight?
- I'll be there.
- 145. Otis, you're gonna have to
grow up one day.
- 146. You'll never be happy
if you spend all your time goofing off.
- 147. No? Just watch me.
- 148. Manabunga!
- 149. Freddy, is this great or what?
- 150. Oh, yeah.
I could just eat your head right off!
- 151. I mean... You know, it's fun up here.
- 152. Pip?
- 153. I'd go with the wood on this one.
- 154. That's what I'm talking about!
- 155. Hey, there's animals over there!
- 156. Nice shoes.
- 157. Oh, doctor!
What a game we have here today!
- 158. Yeah!
- 159. He got the ball on the 30.
He's down on the 20. Lifts it up...
- 160. It's a touchdown!
- 161. Yeah!
- 162. Bacon!
- 163. Hamburger!
- 164. Chorizo!
- 165. - Filet!
- What are you doing?
- 166. I'm naming the kinds of cuts of meat
to the animal I'm jumping on.
- 167. Machaca!
- 168. Pork chops!
- 169. Rump roast!
- 170. You know what?
You don't need to be doing this.
- 171. Oaty-oaty! Oaty-oaty!
- 172. Hi, Oaty.
- 173. Hey, Maddie. Looking good over there.
- 174. Chubba Face, you crazy cow.
- 175. Say, "I'm smooshy."
- 176. I am smooshy.
- 177. Okay, now you.
- 178. Say, "Boy, is it windy."
- 179. Boy, is it windy.
- 180. My turn, my turn.
- 181. - Okay, chick. Just run along now.
- Bye, Oaty.
- 182. All righty.
- 183. Hey, who is she?
- 184. They just showed up.
Farmer took them in.
- 185. Thank you, Farmer.
- 186. Yeah, something happened
with their herd.
- 187. They're the only two that made it.
- 188. She needs a friend.
- 189. Wait, wait, wait!
- 190. Excuse me, but I couldn't help
notice you over there.
- 191. Hey! Oh, look at you. You're all...
- 192. - Pregnant?
- Yeah, sure. I mean...
- 193. Really? 'Cause, I mean,
it isn't that noticeable, you know.
- 194. I mean, especially when you
stand straight on,
- 195. and you don't look at it.
- 196. You know, when you turn to the side,
it gets a little lumpy.
- 197. I mean glowy. Glowy. It's a glow.
- 198. I'm... I'm Otis.
- 199. Back off, Daisy.
There's an "L" on that boy's forehead.
- 200. No, that's just me,
the contortion mouse.
- 201. C!
- 202. X!
- 203. N!
- 204. - Q!
- Oh, man, you're killing me, dude.
- 205. Look, I just wanted to welcome you
to the barnyard.
- 206. I'm sure that you and your...
- 207. Not looking. The key word, "not".
- 208. Work with me. Not looking.
- 209. This is my friend, Bessy.
- 210. Yeah, she's a cupcake.
- 211. - It was nice to meet you, Otis.
- Yeah, too you.
- 212. You know what? Switch those.
- 213. Oh, boy.
- 214. There's nothing for you there,
but I kind of like her friend.
- 215. He's out!
- 216. All clear! Sweet!
- 217. Now, every heifer, every cow
Hold tight to your udders now
- 218. Farmer Brown is bedding down
Let's turn this barn into funky town
- 219. Chickens on the left
Dance with your neighbor
- 220. Hogs, don't slobber on the pool table
- 221. Hogs, don't slobber on the pool table
- 222. Try to go easy on the manure
It's a dance floor, not a sewer
- 223. Here we go, do-si-do
Here we go, do-si-do
- 224. Put this thing on hot!
- 225. Better hold on tight
When we go hitting the hay
- 226. You better hold on tight and pray
- 227. You better hold on tight
When we go hitting the hay
- 228. Darling, you better run
'Cause I won't hold back them horses
- 229. Hitting the hay
We'll go hitting the hay
- 230. We will rumble and tumble
Night and day
- 231. Here we go again
Come grab your friend
- 232. Shake him up, shake him down
Try to get a good blend
- 233. Here we go, do-si-do
Here we go
- 234. - First you hold on tight
- Hold on tight
- 235. - Then you dance all night
- Dance all night
- 236. Hit the hay!
- 237. Better hold on tight
When we go hitting the hay
- 238. You better hold on tight and pray
- 239. You better hold on tight
When we go hitting the hay
- 240. Hitting the hay
We'll go hitting the hay
- 241. We will rumble and tumble
Night and day
- 242. We'll go hitting the hay
We'll go hitting the hay
- 243. With our backsides shaking
We'll go hitting the hay
- 244. Wow! This is amazing.
- 245. What you looking at?
- 246. What? You want some of this?
- 247. Oh, yeah, I didn't think so.
- 248. Sit right here, honey.
- 249. The flowers are beautiful.
- 250. See? On time, just like I...
- 251. Right.
- 252. Cramp! That's a cramp!
- 253. Oh, it's cramping!
- 254. And release.
- 255. - Hello, Son.
- 256. I've been thinking,
- 257. and I'm willing to accept your apology.
- 258. - Really?
- Sure. I mean, it's only right. I mean...
- 259. Okay.
- 260. I don't mean to let you down, Pop.
I'm just out trying to have some fun.
- 261. It's a beautiful night.
- 262. I remember when I used to
sit out here with your sister.
- 263. - I don't have a sister.
- Oh, yeah.
- 264. That was you, wasn't it?
- 265. Thank you, all right.
- 266. So, are we okay?
- 267. - We're okay.
- 268. See, 'cause I wanted
to ask you something.
- 269. My friends are all going
to the barn tonight,
- 270. and not that it matters either way to me,
- 271. but evidently, I'm needed.
- 272. I'm a sort of an integral part
of a musical number.
- 273. Yeah, I tried to tell them no, you know?
But they were just so...
- 274. I told them, "My dad's not gonna
wanna cover my shift.
- 275. "I mean, it's my shift, not his.
It isn't his!" You know?
- 276. "I don't want to be selfish.
What's mine is mine, and..."
- 277. What do you think?
- 278. Otis...
- 279. I never thought
I was gonna amount to much.
- 280. I certainly didn't think
I'd be in charge of anything.
- 281. But that all changed one day.
- 282. It was the day you showed up.
- 283. I head out into the meadow
- 284. and I see this little baby calf all alone,
- 285. stumbling around.
- 286. You know,
before you became a nightmare.
- 287. Well, I took you home that night,
- 288. and I know it doesn't sound possible,
- 289. but I looked up into the sky
- 290. and I would have swore
- 291. I saw the stars dance.
- 292. At that moment,
I knew my place was here,
- 293. taking care of things.
- 294. I guess you helped me realize that.
- 295. I love you, Son.
- 296. - You still want to go, don't you?
- Yeah, I really do.
- 297. Not that your stuff... You know, the stuff
you're saying isn't nifty and everything...
- 298. No one says "nifty".
- 299. I say "nifty." I do, and sometimes
even "swifty." I'll say that.
- 300. Very impressive.
- 301. Go ahead, have fun. I'll cover your shift.
- 302. Thanks, Pop. You're the best.
- 303. - Otis?
- 304. Be the stronger man.
- 305. Yeah. Yeah, that's
that saying thing, right?
- 306. "A strong man stands up for himself.
- 307. "A stronger man can
bridge the gap between..."
- 308. Got it locked in the vault.
- 309. See? I learn.
- 310. Mr. Boombastic
- 311. What you want is a boombastic
Romantic, fantastic lover
- 312. She call me Mr. Boombastic
Say me fantastic
- 313. Touch me in me back
She says I'm Mr. Romantic
- 314. Call me fantastic
- 315. Touch me in me back
She says I'm Mr. Ro...
- 316. Smooth
- 317. Who's here? Moo! It's me! Moo!
- 318. Whassup? Milk me!
- 319. Hey, babe.
- 320. My barn. That's right, my barn.
- 321. You're late. Come on.
- 322. He's a real winner, that one.
- 323. Oh, stop. I think he's kind of cute.
- 324. Lay down in my Jacuzzi
and get some bubble bath
- 325. Only sound you will hear
is the beating of my heart
- 326. And we will mmm-mmm
And have some sweet pillow talk
- 327. I'm Boombastic, really fantastic
Mr. Boom Boom Boom Boom
- 328. Give it up for the one and only,
- 329. We're gonna have some fun
- 330. Hey, Buck.
Get your hooves off the stage.
- 331. You ain't in show business.
- 332. What, were you raised in a barn?
- 333. Well, you're a good horse. Okay...
- 334. What you looking at, Turkey?
- 335. Somebody pass me
the cranberry sauce.
- 336. Dead turkey walking.
- 337. We all gonna die,
but we don't know the date.
- 338. We know your date, Thanksgiving!
- 339. Okay, to kick things off tonight,
I got a special treat.
- 340. Back by popular demand.
- 341. Ladies, this one's for you.
- 342. Our own Otis and the Crew!
- 343. Well, down on the farm
- 344. Where they all ask for you
- 345. Parties all hours of the night.
- 346. What is that farmer up to?
You know what?
- 347. - I'm gonna call someone.
- Oh, leave him be.
- 348. Well, I'll just call whoever I want,
whenever I want to.
- 349. That's exactly what I'll do.
- 350. Because I know
what a rave is, Mr. Lump.
- 351. "I'm going to sit and watch TV
and be a lump."
- 352. Okay, Mr. Lumpy. It's just not right.
- 353. They all ask for you
- 354. They all ask for you
- 355. Down on the farm
- 356. They all ask for you
- 357. I'll check it.
- 358. It's all right. Calm down.
It's just the pizza guy.
- 359. I'm on it.
- 360. Watch out. I got it. I got it.
- 361. Pizza, pizza, pizza.
- 362. Thanks. You want change?
- 363. No, keep it.
- 364. So, you really ordered a lot of pizzas.
- 365. Well, yes.
We're having a big human party.
- 366. Just a party. A big one.
- 367. With us celebrating our humanness.
- 368. - Dude, I love parties! Can I...
- 369. Okay. Well, then, I'll see you.
- 370. Ouch!
- 371. My arm fell off.
- 372. My fake arm, I mean.
- 373. Wow, I am so sorry about that.
- 374. - Do you need any help?
- No, I don't like help.
- 375. It's just against my religion.
I'm a Nohelpian.
- 376. Cool, I'm a Lutheran.
- 377. What about this?
- 378. You know what? You keep it.
It's dirty now.
- 379. Really? All right.
- 380. Dude, I got a arm!
- 381. Yeah! Righteous!
- 382. Well, I won't back down
- 383. No, I won't back down
- 384. You can stand me up
at the gates of hell
- 385. But I won't back down
- 386. Gonna stand my ground
- 387. Won't be turned around
- 388. And I'll keep this world
from dragging me down
- 389. Gonna stand my ground
- 390. Good evening, ladies.
- 391. Sorry to call on you
so late in the evening,
- 392. but we did have a previous engagement.
- 393. Now, we're gonna take six of you.
- 394. Anyone makes a sound,
we don't mind the extra company.
- 395. Boys, take your pick.
- 396. You won't be taking any hens tonight.
- 397. And you're gonna stop us?
- 398. Is that what's gonna happen?
Are you gonna stop us, hen?
- 399. How are you gonna do that?
- 400. No, he is.
- 401. Ben. How are you, Ben?
- 402. We would've said hello,
had we seen you.
- 403. Put the hen down, Dag.
- 404. Sure, Ben. Whatever you say.
- 405. We're just doing a little courting,
- 406. You know how much we like the hens.
- 407. You know me, ladykiller.
- 408. You have us
at a bit of a disadvantage here, Ben.
- 409. There's six of us,
- 410. and only one old, fat you.
- 411. Oh, baby! Party time!
- 412. Otis!
- 413. Otis!
- 414. Otis! Otis!
- 415. It's Ben.
- 416. Oh, no. No, no.
- 417. Yeah. You hang on there, buddy.
- 418. All right now, Otis. Just lift.
- 419. Ten and two. Ten and two.
- 420. Not like that. Now lift, and two.
- 421. You dog!
- 422. Come here, fisherman.
- 423. What do we do now? Who's gonna
protect us from the coyotes?
- 424. Anybody got a pistol?
- 425. Order, here! Hey, am I bothering you?
- 426. Let's get this meeting started.
- 427. - Duke, who's gonna run the meeting?
- That's what the meeting's about.
- 428. The meeting's about
finding someone to run the meeting?
- 429. Is that a good idea?
- 430. We should take a meeting about it.
- 431. Someone has to do this.
We don't have Ben.
- 432. Therefore, I would like
to nominate myself.
- 433. Dogs are... Listen to me.
- 434. Dogs are watchful,
they're loyal, and very protective.
- 435. And they lick themselves.
- 436. I don't want a leader who licks himself.
- 437. - Me, neither.
- That's nasty.
- 438. I can't even reach mine.
- 439. I don't do that.
- 440. Anymore.
- 441. One time, I was bored,
lonely, and a little snackish.
- 442. Yeah, I saw you drink
out of a toilet once.
- 443. - Hey, you drink potty water.
- You drink potty water!
- 444. My bowl was empty, my friend.
Come on, we're getting off track here.
- 445. Duke, with all respect,
I think there are certain traits
- 446. that would make you unqualified
to be leader.
- 447. Yeah, such as?
- 448. Your point?
- 449. Hey, come on, I do that for fun,
- 450. not 'cause I have to. Go on!
- 451. So, big deal. I fetch balls.
One little flaw.
- 452. This doesn't mean anything.
- 453. All right, all right, let's take a vote.
Come on, let's take a vote here.
- 454. All those in favor
of me being the new leader.
- 455. Those opposed?
- 456. - Can you see my hand?
- Listen now, listen up.
- 457. You all know that Ben always
intended for Otis to take his place.
- 458. All right, Otis is in charge.
- 459. I second that motion. Sweet!
- 460. Here we go.
- 461. Try and catch me.
- 462. Stay in line.
- 463. Maddie, we don't want to lose you.
- 464. Oh, I think that would be just fine.
- 465. Oaty-oaty! Hey, Oaty!
- 466. Hey, Maddie, now really isn't a good...
- 467. What are you doing?
Would you stop? Come on.
- 468. Hey, hey, hey, guys, guys...
- 469. - Oh, goodness gracious.
- What is it? What is it?
- 470. Otis, it's a madhouse! Isn't it just great?
- 471. You got hit with a soccer ball.
- 472. I thought I'd be the first
to congratulate you, Otis.
- 473. - You're in charge now.
- I'm what?
- 474. Miles, I am not in charge, okay?
- 475. I don't do "In charge".
- 476. - This is not my responsibility.
- I hear you.
- 477. But you were elected fair and square.
- 478. Congratulations, boss.
- 479. Hey!
- 480. Have you all lost your mind?
- 481. It's daylight.
The Farmer's gonna be back.
- 482. This is so off limits.
- 483. Come on, Otis,
- 484. I know your weak spot.
- 485. Wild Mike!
- 486. - What?
- Wild Mike.
- 487. Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
- 488. - Wild Mike.
- I'm not doing this, okay?
- 489. - There's no way this is happening.
- Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
- 490. - Everybody just get back to your...
- Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
- 491. - Return to your designated quadrants.
- Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
- 492. Wild Mike! Wild Mike!
- 493. - This is ridiculous!
- Wild Mike!
- 494. I'm not gonna dance
just because you're getting Wild Mike.
- 495. - Pip, help me out here.
- Wild Mike. Wild Mike.
- 496. You can't fight it, Otis.
You're a born party animal.
- 497. Wild Mike! Wild Mike! Wild Mike!
- 498. Wild Mike! Wild Mike! Wild Mike!
- 499. Let's boogie!
- 500. We're heading for the West
Not heading for the East
- 501. We're gonna live our dream
'Cause we're wild and free
- 502. Look at that freaky thing.
- 503. What kind of animal is that?
- 504. I don't know, but he sure can dance.
- 505. I say, let's kill it.
Give me that piece of wood over there.
- 506. Sweet legs! Get the sweet legs!
I got the sweet legs!
- 507. Moo?
- 508. What did you do that for?
- 509. What else was I gonna do? He saw you.
- 510. You could have killed him!
- 511. I got a pulse.
- 512. Oh, this is bad. This is bad.
This is so bad.
- 513. Baaad.
- 514. Everybody, just calm down.
Just calm down, all right?
- 515. What are we gonna do?
What are we gonna do?
- 516. What?
- 517. Come on. You're our leader. Lead us.
- 518. That does not apply to this.
- 519. This is a totally, situationally
- 520. Hey, whoa, no.
- 521. - We gotta ditch the body.
- Stop it!
- 522. He knows too much.
We gotta take care of him.
- 523. - We gotta whack him.
- There will be no whacking, okay?
- 524. The Farmer's a good guy.
He's been good to us.
- 525. He's a vegan, God bless him.
- 526. And what is a vegan, again?
- 527. I know this one.
- 528. No, I got it. It means
you can't eat anything with a face.
- 529. No, no, no, that's a vegetarian.
- 530. Vegetarians have to eat
in the dark, right?
- 531. That's a vampire. Come on.
- 532. You can't eat cheese?
- 533. It's not just cheese.
Vegans can't have any dairy products.
- 534. - Cake?
- Cake has egg products.
- 535. But you can't have any dairy.
- 536. No dairy? I love dairy.
Does that mean I can't be a vegan?
- 537. I love the smell of bacon.
There, I said it.
- 538. Would you not do that?
- 539. It's not like we have a lot of options.
- 540. Boy, that's a doozy.
That thing's bigger than me.
- 541. Push it.
- 542. - He wakes up, you got my back, right?
- 543. Come on. Come on.
- 544. Okay, watch this. Off his nose,
on the belly, on the floor. Check it.
- 545. Book.
- 546. Okay, now.
He was sitting here, he was reading.
- 547. - Something fell on his head, and...
- I got it.
- 548. Too light.
Couldn't cause a bump like that.
- 549. I bet it could.
- 550. Would you cut it out?
We need something bigger.
- 551. Can I have the apple?
- 552. What's with the look?
- 553. He's buying it.
- 554. He's not buying it.
- 555. He's buying it.
- 556. He's not buying it.
- 557. No, he's buying it.
- 558. Will you stop doing that?
- 559. Well, unless you get him a blindfold,
I'm going to kick him!
- 560. Okay, let's go.
- 561. There. See? Good as new.
- 562. I'll tell you,
this being in charge thing isn't so tough.
- 563. You know what I'm talking about?
You know what I'm talking about. Yeah.
- 564. Yeah, hi. Hey, there.
Having a good day? Yeah.
- 565. So, this was Otis's idea?
- 566. Oh, yeah.
We're like the second line of defense.
- 567. We see or hear anything suspicious,
and I just signal Otis with a crow.
- 568. And I've really been
working on it. Listen.
- 569. Well, you know, in the moment,
it'll be really strong.
- 570. But for now, we just stand watch.
- 571. Yeah, watch.
- 572. Come and get it!
- 573. Freddy, you okay?
- 574. Boneless white meat!
What? I'm not hungry!
- 575. I mean, I don't wanna eat anyone...
- 576. What happened? What? What? What?
- 577. Okay, quick little once
around the barnyard, then, hello, party!
- 578. Hey, look at this.
It's our new inside connection.
- 579. Congrats, Otis.
- 580. Oh, will you look at that?
- 581. Don't wake up the cow.
- 582. That's called cowtipping.
- 583. Oh, that so steams me!
- 584. Man, I wish I could get
a hold of that little... I would...
- 585. Hey, I'm in charge, right?
- 586. Oh, we are so talking.
Are we not talking?
- 587. - Talking the talk and walking the walk.
- Walkie-talkie, huh?
- 588. Let's go.
- 589. Then I said, "That's called cowtipping."
- 590. I hear music over there again.
Do you hear music?
- 591. That farmer's out of control.
- 592. We should call someone.
We should call someone.
- 593. - I smell buttermilk.
- Shut up! Shut up!
- 594. - What's that smell?
- Stop it! Stop it!
- 595. Randall, there is a cow outside.
- 596. This is a cow farm.
You're gonna find cows outside.
- 597. No, I mean right outside.
- 598. Right outside this house,
looming like a ghost. Like a reaper.
- 599. No, cows don't like houses much.
- 600. They prefer it out in the meadow,
where they can get a graze on.
- 601. Nathan Randall the Third,
I am not crazy.
- 602. I am medicated
for a chemical imbalance.
- 603. Don't you sit there
and think that I am crazy.
- 604. Your mind's gone, woman.
- 605. Where'd it go? I don't know.
- 606. It's gone.
- 607. - Oh geez, you're on my foot again.
- 608. This is so sweet.
This is so wicked sweet.
- 609. I love the new you, Otis.
- 610. Okay, Igg,
you remember how to do this?
- 611. - Oh, he remembers.
- I remember.
- 612. - Yeah, he remembers.
- He's remembering.
- 613. Right now.
- 614. Well, pinch me, I'm dreaming.
Here is a first.
- 615. Otis joining us on a joyride.
- 616. - That's the animal sin of sins, huh?
- "Sin of sins," I like that.
- 617. Hey, old Bud. Bud, you bring the stuff?
- 618. It's right here.
- 619. - Show it. Show it.
- It's right here.
- 620. - Show it.
- It's right here.
- 621. - Show it.
- It's right there.
- 622. We're rebels! We're rebels!
- 623. We're the wildest!
- 624. There they are.
- 625. - Too bad we can't go in there.
- 626. Breaks my heart.
- 627. Now remember, honey, I told you,
- 628. we can't be staying out this late
on a school night.
- 629. "We can't be staying out late."
- 630. Whatever. I'll do what I want.
- 631. Do what I want, when I want,
'cause I want to do it.
- 632. You've come to the wrong place.
- 633. - What is that?
- I'm lactose intolerant.
- 634. - Oh, man.
- Here we go. I know.
- 635. - One, two...
- 636. Two, yeah.
- 637. Moo!
- 638. That's called boytipping!
- 639. - Let's get out of here!
- Come on, move it!
- 640. Let me out!
- 641. Okay, go!
- 642. Never go to meadows.
Never go to meadows.
- 643. Never go to meadows.
Never go to meadows.
- 644. Treat cows nicely.
- 645. Okay, no more Red Bull.
- 646. Put crowns on our heads,
'cause we are the kings!
- 647. Did you see his face?
- 648. - Price...
- 649. - Price...
- 650. - Pr...
- 651. Less.
- 652. A toast! To a new world order.
- 653. We are calling the shots now!
- 654. - Yeah, it's all about us now.
- You've got that right, Otis.
- 655. Nothing can touch us.
- 656. Oh, man! Oh, man!
- 657. - Oh, man!
- Man, oh, man!
- 658. Let me out! You gotta let me out!
- 659. Pull over to the side of the road.
- 660. Oh, no, they're talking to us now.
- 661. Pull over! You gotta pull over!
- 662. We can't pull over!
- 663. Hang on!
- 664. What could be worse than this?
- 665. What we got here
is probably some teenagers
- 666. going out for a joyride
in their mom's car.
- 667. Yeah, we'll shake them up a bit,
send them home. You know kids.
- 668. Nothing a little strip search
won't cure, yeah.
- 669. Is this thing still on?
- 670. Is that a camera?
- 671. - This is it. Goodbye.
- They're taping Cops.
- 672. Mommy! Mooo-mmy!
- 673. Hey, relax. We can lose them.
I mean, it's just a car, right?
- 674. It's a chopper! It's a chopper!
- 675. We're gonna die!
- 676. We interrupt this program with
a breaking news story. Police are in...
- 677. Would you look at that?
The world is going crazy.
- 678. These kids get all hopped up on
Diet Coke and Jolly Ranchers and just...
- 679. That's our car!
- 680. That was a hoof.
There's a cow in our car! That is a hoof!
- 681. Yes, this is Nora Beady.
- 682. What do you mean, "What now?"
- 683. My car is on TV,
and I think there's a cow in it.
- 684. And I saw a cow outside my window.
I think they may be linked.
- 685. Don't think I can't call again, Gary.
- 686. Oh, that's nice. Good.
- 687. They're gonna catch us
and they're gonna dissect us.
- 688. We are ditching out!
- 689. Two all-beef patties, that's our future!
- 690. Out! Run!
- 691. - Run!
- Stop touching me!
- 692. They're making a run for it. Let's go.
- 693. This is Gray Badger in Chopper 219.
We've got suspects in sight.
- 694. I'm chafing!
- 695. Okay. Hurry up, fellows.
They're right over there.
- 696. Oh, milk me!
- 697. Okay, here we go! Here we go!
- 698. Milk me!
- 699. Geez, these guys are big.
- 700. I see them over there.
- 701. Cut it right!
- 702. We got them!
- 703. Could you guys believe that?
Did you guys see me?
- 704. Me, I am fearless, baby.
- 705. - Oh, yeah, fear...
- 706. I think I rolled over my foot.
- 707. We left it the same way we found it.
- 708. Okay, toodle-oo, Otis.
Same time tomorrow night?
- 709. Hey, guys, can you imagine
Ben doing something like that?
- 710. - No way. No way.
- We'd be in trouble.
- 711. - Trou...
- 712. Okay, explain to me exactly
why are we doing this?
- 713. Because it's what my dad would do.
- 714. Why don't you just go have fun,
all right? I can do this.
- 715. No way. We're homeboys.
I'm here with you.
- 716. Really, it's all right.
- 717. Okay, I tried! Later, dude.
- 718. I'll bring you back a drink or something.
- 719. Come on back, I'm right here.
- 720. Mind if I join you?
- 721. No. I mean, sure. I no mind you...
- 722. Geez, I can't even talk to you!
- 723. Hang on a second.
- 724. Here. You know, just let me...
- 725. No, I can still sit on my own, I think.
- 726. Oh, my gosh!
Oh, my gosh, the baby's coming!
- 727. What?
- 728. I made you jump.
- 729. Nice. Nice. Thank you.
I about swallowed my cud.
- 730. - It's beautiful, isn't it?
- My cud?
- 731. - The night.
- Yeah, that, too. Yeah, it's nice.
- 732. My dad had a thing about stars.
- 733. - Tell me, what was he like?
- My pop?
- 734. He was amazing.
Bigger than life, you know?
- 735. Funny, we're not even related.
- 736. He found me and he took me in.
- 737. I never thought about it before,
but everything he did was for me.
- 738. He's the only family I've ever known.
- 739. The last time we talked,
he told me that the night he found me
- 740. he looked up into the sky
and he said that the stars...
- 741. God, I miss him.
- 742. What about you?
I mean, if that's too personal, you know.
- 743. If I'm overstepping like a boundary or...
- 744. You know what? Too bad. Cough it up.
- 745. Okay.
- 746. Well, where do I start?
- 747. I was married, and life was good.
- 748. Yeah. It seems like
forever ago now, but...
- 749. One day, a bad storm rolled in.
- 750. Bessy and I were in the meadow
and we found a place on high ground.
- 751. But when we went home,
- 752. well, everyone was gone.
- 753. You know what I think?
- 754. I think some good things are gonna
start happening to you and me.
- 755. What, do you wanna be a hero, cow?
- 756. Hey, you're Ben's kid.
- 757. Otis, right?
- 758. So they left you in charge?
- 759. Oh, that's precious.
- 760. You thought you could fill his shoes?
- 761. Otis, where were you?
- 762. Were you off having fun?
Laughing with your barnyard buddies?
- 763. Yeah, you could have made a difference
had you been there for him,
- 764. but you weren't. Were you?
- 765. Okay, from here on out,
this is the way it's gonna work.
- 766. We show up, you look the other way.
- 767. A few animals missing here and there.
- 768. Hey, it's the natural order of things.
- 769. It'll be our little secret.
- 770. Oh, and Ben's kid,
- 771. if you should think about getting
a sudden burst of courage,
- 772. we slaughter every animal in sight.
- 773. Now, you go back,
make everyone feel all safe,
- 774. and we'll be seeing you tomorrow night.
That's a date.
- 775. See you around.
- 776. "Round." You're fat.
- 777. Hey, Pop.
- 778. I wanted to come by and...
- 779. Look, you were just a great dad.
- 780. You see, I...
- 781. I don't know what I was thinking,
but, for a minute, I actually thought
- 782. I could take your place.
- 783. But those coyotes?
- 784. I mean, you'd have stood up to them
and you wouldn't have backed down.
- 785. I gotta tell you, I was so afraid.
- 786. You know, I know I always said
that I wasn't you, and I'm not.
- 787. But I wish I was.
- 788. I can't do it, Pop.
- 789. I gotta go.
- 790. I'm sorry.
- 791. And Duke will handle things,
and everything will be fine.
- 792. Wait. What are you talking about?
- 793. Could you just not say anything?
- 794. Okay, I don't want to make
a big thing about this.
- 795. Hey, everybody!
Otis is leaving the barnyard!
- 796. - What's going on?
- I don't believe it.
- 797. Oat, seriously,
- 798. I mean, you and me,
we're like best friends.
- 799. No, Pip. It's over!
- 800. I'm leaving, all right? No big whoop.
Continue your day.
- 801. Come on, Otis, we'll do what you say.
- 802. That's the point.
I don't want you to do what I say.
- 803. I don't want any of you
to have to listen to me.
- 804. Don't listen to him!
- 805. Stop doing what I say!
- 806. Okay, so what you're saying is,
you'll stay if we don't do what you say.
- 807. Dead bee.
- 808. Thanks.
- 809. Again, alive.
- 810. Duke, you're in charge.
Get the dogs together.
- 811. You guys can handle things
better than I ever could.
- 812. Sure, Otis. If you say.
- 813. I've got my own life to lead, all right?
I don't belong here anymore.
- 814. - Hi.
- 815. What happened, Otis?
Oh, please don't say, "Nothing."
- 816. Look, it's complicated.
- 817. If you're hurting, let me help.
I'd like to help.
- 818. You know what happened?
I froze. Okay?
- 819. Last night, I didn't run the coyotes off.
I couldn't do anything.
- 820. They're gonna come back tonight,
and I can't protect anyone.
- 821. Everyone here, they all trust me.
And I can't protect a single one of them.
- 822. Otis, the best leader
isn't the biggest or the strongest.
- 823. The best leader is the one
who cares the most.
- 824. Yeah, that's a nice thought, Daisy.
That's a really nice thought.
- 825. I'll tell you one thing.
I am really going to miss Bessy.
- 826. Okay. If this is what you have to do,
- 827. But I just want you to know one thing.
- 828. Even if you do leave, I believe in you.
- 829. Otis! Otis!
- 830. All right, Peck, take it easy.
What's the matter?
- 831. They took... We got to... Come on!
- 832. I found him, guys!
- 833. Otis, the coyotes. It just happened.
- 834. They took Etta, Hanna,
maybe six, seven others, I don't know.
- 835. They've never come
during the day before.
- 836. They knew I wouldn't be
expecting them until tonight.
- 837. They played me.
- 838. - What?
- 839. Otis, they took Maddie.
- 840. Those coyotes are strong.
- 841. What?
- 842. The coyotes, they're strong.
- 843. I was just wondering
what a stronger man might do.
- 844. - You'll look after things?
- Be proud to.
- 845. I'll be back.
- 846. - I'm going, too.
- No, Pip, stay here.
- 847. You can't do this alone.
They could kill you.
- 848. Yeah, I guess they could.
- 849. It's nice that you ladies
could join us this evening.
- 850. Thank you for being so patient.
We prefer dining at night.
- 851. You're a wonderful species.
- 852. I love chicken.
My favorite part is the skin.
- 853. You're a big meanie.
- 854. - What?
- You're a meaner.
- 855. Meaner, meaner.
Meaners got to eat, too.
- 856. Leave her alone.
- 857. This one's mine.
- 858. Cook her while I have the little one
for an appetizer.
- 859. You know, because I'm a meaner.
- 860. Put the chick down, Dag.
- 861. - Otis!
- 862. We suddenly got a burst of courage,
- 863. Okay. All right.
- 864. Well, first, what I'm gonna do
is I'm gonna take that chick from you.
- 865. Then, while you're picking yourself
up off the ground,
- 866. I'm gonna gather up the hens
and I'm gonna leave.
- 867. And exactly how do you propose
you're going to do that?
- 868. Kill him!
- 869. Well, I know what's right
- 870. I got just one life
- 871. In a world that keeps on
pushing me around
- 872. But I'll stand my ground
- 873. And I won't back down
- 874. Hey, baby
- 875. There ain't no easy way out
- 876. Hey
- 877. I will stand my ground
- 878. And I won't back down
- 879. Oh, you like that, yeah?
- 880. That should do. That should do.
- 881. Well, look at the hero.
- 882. You thought you could come
into my den?
- 883. Now, why don't you lay there and watch
- 884. while we eat your friends?
- 885. What's this?
- 886. A strong man stands up for himself.
- 887. A stronger man stands up for others.
- 888. This should be fun.
- 889. I smell fear.
- 890. Shoot! I told you they can smell it!
- 891. They can smell it?
- 892. Oh, yeah, I have it. I have a lot of it.
- 893. Just stick near me, guys,
and you'll be all right.
- 894. Yeah, I'll watch your juicy back.
- 895. I mean, your regular back.
- 896. - Hey!
- Sorry, man.
- 897. They're just pellets. I'm nervous.
- 898. That's your army?
- 899. Something tells me you may want
to take a couple steps back.
- 900. Here we come!
- 901. - Here comes trou...
- 902. - Trou...
- 903. - Trou...
- 904. Pip, talk me into it. Talk me into it.
- 905. Flip the lid a little bit.
You're mad! You're a pig!
- 906. - You're mad!
- Let's do this!
- 907. You know what I'm gonna do?
I'm gonna go right in your ear!
- 908. There's a mouse in my ear!
There's a mouse in my ear!
- 909. Oh, yeah. Step on it, baby!
- 910. All right, come on.
Give me your best shot.
- 911. Oh, sorry. Here. You know what?
Let me give you a hand.
- 912. Yeah, give him the puncher!
- 913. Well, well, whatever will I do?
- 914. Oh, don't worry,
I got something special for you.
- 915. I just love that little guy.
- 916. Come on, hurry.
- 917. - No!
- 918. It tastes like chicken!
- 919. Chicken!
- 920. Chick, chick, chickity-chick, chicken!
- 921. Come here,
you furry, four-legged chickens!
- 922. Take it easy, man.
- 923. Come on, what you got going?
There's nothing there.
- 924. Hey, Otis, look out!
- 925. - Behind you!
- Watch out!
- 926. Watch out!
- 927. Look behind you.
- 928. Remember me?
- 929. I'm Ben's kid.
- 930. Never come back!
- 931. - Pip?
- I'd have to go with the iron, man.
- 932. Then I said
I was gonna hit him with a stick.
- 933. We know. We know.
I heard you say that.
- 934. Quite a night, huh?
- 935. We took down the coyotes,
Peck learned to crow,
- 936. and by the time we get back,
- 937. we'll have a new member
of the barnyard running around.
- 938. Daisy. She like went into labor
after you left.
- 939. - Daisy's...
- She's having her baby, dude.
- 940. What you think was gonna happen?
- 941. She would just keep getting
bigger or something?
- 942. - Is she all right? We've gotta get back.
- 943. Doubtful we'll make it
back in time walking.
- 944. I'm sure she's gonna be all right, Otis.
- 945. Miles, I've got to be there.
- 946. Please remember, mister,
that I am a lady.
- 947. When you are with me,
your eyes are on me, not her.
- 948. We can call and tell them
where to pick them up.
- 949. Car!
- 950. Righteous!
- 951. Duke, what's happening?
- 952. Otis, come on. You know, I think...
I'm pretty sure... Yeah, it's time.
- 953. Boy.
- 954. Otis, I was so worried.
- 955. Worried about what?
I so had that covered.
- 956. It's okay, I'm here.
- 957. And I'm here for you, too.
- 958. Okay, girl, you're doing fine.
Now, just breathe.
- 959. Man, that looks like it hurts.
- 960. Oh, that's very profound, Insight-Man.
- 961. Well, excuse me for being a pig.
- 962. How come nothing's happened yet?
- 963. She's gonna be all right, though, huh?
- 964. Yeah, like, like...
What if it gets stuck or something?
- 965. What? You mean like stuck halfway,
so she'd be a cow and a half?
- 966. I didn't say "cow and a half."
- 967. Yes, you did. You just did.
- 968. - Hey, Duke, did I say "Cow and a half"?
- I'm not doing this.
- 969. No, look.
- 970. It's a beautiful little boy.
- 971. Go ahead.
- 972. He's perfect.
- 973. What are you gonna name him?
- 974. I was thinking I kind of like
- 975. Ben.
- 976. Oh, I think that's just great.
- 977. Hey, there, little Ben.
- 978. Hey, there, little buddy. Look at you.
- 979. Look at my little buddy.
- 980. Here you go.
- 981. Hey, Otis, we were all talking,
- 982. and we know you may have
other plans, we understand that,
- 983. but we really, really appreciate
what you did around here.
- 984. And, well, we were wondering,
I don't know,
- 985. if maybe you planned
on staying around a little longer?
- 986. Freedom is a song
- 987. Freedom is a spirit
- 988. To take another's hand
- 989. I'll just say this,
- 990. as long as I'm still kicking,
- 991. no animal will be harmed
inside that fence.
- 992. High paw!
- 993. Hey, all right.
- 994. Freedom is a song
- 995. Freedom is a spirit
- 996. For people who are strong
- 997. Freedom is a spirit
- 998. Freedom is a land
- 999. Freedom is the courage
- 1000. To take another's hand
- 1001. I, Nora Beady, am a precious object
- 1002. and shall treat myself as such.
- 1003. Gosh, I wonder why...
I forgot to use conditioner, or...
- 1004. Or... or...