- 1. Hi, Mum.
- 2. Sorry, I couldn't call sooner.
Haven't had the chance.
- 3. No, I'm just walking back to the Hat.
My shift ran over.
- 4. Loads of kids with firework burns.
- 5. How's Dad?
- 6. What about next weekend?
- 7. I could take the train up, stay the night.
- 8. I'll call you on Sunday.
We'll make a plan.
- 9. Gotta go now.
- 10. Go on, man.
- 11. Hey, cut across her.
- 12. Give me the phone, give me the phone.
Give me the phone!
- 13. The money, the purse.
Give me the purse, give it to me.
- 14. Don't fuck about.
- 15. Hey. Please.
- 16. - Give me that ring.
- it's not worth...
- 17. Shut up. Wanna get murked, innit?
- 18. - Stupid...
- Get off me!
- 19. Oi, what?
- 20. - Boy, you're too brave.
- Quick, fam, 'fore the feds come.
- 21. Fuck the feds, man.
- 22. Take it.
- 23. Look, man. Look.
- 24. - Oi, she's duckin'.
- Hey, fam, she's ghostin'.
- 25. - Allow it.
- Somebody's bombin' us, blood.
- 26. - No, man, it's just a firework.
- Some big firework.
- 27. Nice whip.
Could be bare valuables in there.
- 28. There's something...
- 29. What the fuck was that?
- 30. Some orang-utan type thing,
I'm not even lying, bruv.
- 31. Hey, it's breezin', man.
It looked like Dobby the house elf.
- 32. Moses got shanked by a Dobby.
- 33. I'm chasing that down. I'm killing that.
- 34. Watch.
- 35. - Payback, fam.
- I'm proper stampin' that.
- 36. - it's gone in adventure.
- Round two, bruv. Round two.
- 37. Playtime, bruv.
- 38. I got my tool.
- 39. No man stunting.
I'm gonna fuck this thing up!
- 40. Yo, you got beef now, Moses.
- 41. - Yo, Pest, got them bangers?
- 42. Jam, man.
- 43. It's mine.
- 44. Hey, back me! Back me!
- 45. - Ah, no, man, that is rank.
- Hey, we broke it up.
- 46. - What is that, cuz?
- That ain't no is. That's a was.
- 47. I told you, some exotic creature,
like a monkey thing.
- 48. That fell out of the sky. You trying to
tell me it's raining monkeys?
- 49. That ain't no monkey.
Monkeys ain't bald.
- 50. No, that's some weird thing.
I don't know what that is.
- 51. - I ain't even gonna say.
- You know what that is?
- 52. I'll tell you what that is.
That's a alien, bruv. Believe it.
- 53. It must have come from outer space,
trying to take over Earth.
- 54. But it landed in the wrong place.
- 55. The wrong place!
- 56. - Welcome to London, mo fucker.
- Welcome to the ends, brother.
- 57. This is the block. And nobody fucks
with the block, do you get me?
- 58. The B-L-O-C-K.
- 59. Brap. Brap. Brap. Brap. Brap...
- 60. - You all right, love?
- Not really.
- 61. - Do you live here?
- 62. - Come along, I'll take you home.
- Thank you.
- 63. Come on.
- 64. You poor thing.
Pale as a ghost, you were.
- 65. Must have given you such a nasty shock.
- 66. - You sure you don't want a cup of tea?
- No, thanks. Water's fine.
- 67. Bloody fireworks.
- 68. I think they should ban them.
- 69. Could be the third world war out there,
you wouldn't know the difference.
- 70. What did the police say?
- 71. Said it was one of the busiest nights
of the year. Bet they don't even turn up.
- 72. Only it's not like the kids
are scared of 'em no more.
- 73. Walking around with knives,
great big dogs, like they own the block.
- 74. Excuse my French, but they're
fucking monsters, ain't they?
- 75. Yeah. Fucking monsters.
- 76. - ... its ribs and that.
- Have you found anything?
- 77. I beg you give me two pound
to go to Chicken World, fam.
- 78. That's disgusting.
- 79. Moses,
where are we gonna take that thing?
- 80. Take it to Ron's. He watches
that National Geographic shit.
- 81. All man ever does is blaze,
- 82. water them big buds
and watch the nature channel.
- 83. He'll identify that thing for real.
Let me bell him up.
- 84. It was madness, fam.
The beast of Brixton.
- 85. We were crazy kicking that.
- 86. No, Mum. Playing football.
- 87. Yeah, I had pepperoni pizza.
You gave me the money.
- 88. Some kind of
- 89. Yeah, like Some Gears Of War thing.
- 90. Yes, I know. Back by ten.
I swear, Mum, back by ten.
- 91. Ah, she's a nurse.
They don't get paid nothing, fam.
- 92. Oi, Moses. Why you always picking
the poor people, man?
- 93. - Hey, let's walk, bruv.
- 94. - Moses, what happened to your face?
- Battled an alien that fell from the sky.
- 95. - You're funny.
- Eurgh, what is that?
- 96. I'm sorry, I can't even look at that.
- 97. - Halloween was last week.
- That ain't real. That's a creation.
- 98. - Touch it.
- Shove that thing in my face
- 99. and them fangs are going up in your tits.
- 100. - Move it from me. Grow up.
- Could be diseased, you get me?
- 101. I don't want no chlamydia.
- 102. So you're telling me
that fell out of the sky?
- 103. - Yeah.
- And did that to your face?
- 104. - Yeah.
- So, you killed it?
- 105. Yeah.
- 106. Such a bad breed, Moses.
- 107. Fuck! it's alive!
- 108. - Tia is moving to you, Moses.
- She's on your balls, cuz.
- 109. Hey, that's my cousin
you're chatting about.
- 110. - Hey, man.
- Hey, hey, hey, watch this jump.
- 111. Get down, man.
- 112. - Trust, I can do it.
- 113. We ain't cleanin' your guts off the floor,
Biggz. Come on.
- 114. - Oh, I swear I could do that.
- Yeah, yeah, sure you can, man.
- 115. - Oi, Gavin, you pyro.
- My name ain't Gavin.
- 116. It's Mayhem and he's Probs.
- 117. Probs and Mayhem? Seriously?
- 118. - Urgh, what is that?
- That's none of your business.
- 119. That's sick, man.
- 120. Where you going?
Let us come with you.
- 121. Yeah, Moses, let us roll with you.
We're bad boys.
- 122. Go away. This is big man business.
You're too tiny.
- 123. Yeah, get in touch
when you get your first pube.
- 124. Go suck your mum.
- 125. Hey, Dad.
- 126. Yeah, just on my way to the cinema.
- 127. Yes, I promise,
it'll be parked outside in the morning.
- 128. OK, Dad. Gotta go. Bye-bye.
- 129. I pressed it already. Taking 'nough time.
- 130. I'll... I'll just... I'll get the next one.
- 131. Express elevator
to the penthouse suite.
- 132. Do you remember
what they were wearing?
- 133. One of them had one of those
woolly hats with those tassels.
- 134. The one that pushed me oven
the main one,
- 135. had a black baseball cap
with a red brim.
- 136. That's all I can remember.
- 137. Did you see their faces?
Have you seen them around?
- 138. No. They had hoods and scarves.
- 139. You want me to call the police?
- 140. The best thing is to come with us
for a drive around the block,
- 141. see if we can spot them.
- 142. Then we can drop you
with a friend afterwards.
- 143. No, thanks.
- 144. I'm not gonna be scared out my own home
by a bunch of bloody teenagers.
- 145. All right?
- 146. No idea. Not a bloody clue.
- 147. Maybe there was a party at the zoo
and a monkey fucked a fish.
- 148. I saw them with it on the way up.
- 149. - Thought they'd won it at the funfair.
- Smells real though, don't it?
- 150. Smells like a shit did a shit.
- 151. - You wanna buy a bit of weed, then?
- 152. Yeah, come on.
- 153. Shut up, man.
- 154. Well done, lads.
- 155. You've discovered a species
hitherto unknown to science,
- 156. quite possibly non-terrestrial in origin,
and you kicked its fucking head in.
- 157. - Take a seat. I'll be back in a minute.
- 158. We're getting rich off that, you know,
cos we discovered it.
- 159. - eBay, fam.
- Alert the media.
- 160. Exclusive rights to the highest bidder.
- 161. The Sun. Believes anything.
- 162. No, no, no, no, no. The Sun'll dress it up
like one of them Page Three girls.
- 163. You wanna call The Guardian, blood.
- 164. - People will believe it in a proper paper.
- No, tabloids pay more money.
- 165. You can't call the paper.
FBI will confiscate it.
- 166. FBI? This is England, there ain't no FBI.
- 167. It's Section Six or something.
- 168. - We need an expert to verify that thing.
- Look in the Yellow Pages.
- 169. Look for scientist people who know
about all them meteor things.
- 170. Yellow Pages?
Like, what, "A" for aliens?
- 171. - Cheers.
- We need a lawyer,
- 172. a manager or something.
- 173. Bell Simon Cowell. Alien's Got Talent.
- 174. Jokes, man, jokes.
- 175. Actually, I did this zoology module at uni.
- 176. Primatology, mammalogy, all that shizzle.
- 177. That thing in there don't belong
to no taxon I've ever studied.
- 178. You met Brewis, then?
Very reliable customer.
- 179. Gwanin'.
- 180. Hey, move, blood!
- 181. Allow it, allow it, allow it...
- 182. - Yo, Ron.
- You want a bourbon?
- 183. Let me keep that thing in the weed room.
Could be worth bare money.
- 184. That's the safest place in the block.
- 185. Look, I'd love to, but it's not my decision.
I only work here.
- 186. Why don't you come and ask the boss?
- 187. - What, Hi-Hatz is here?
- Yeah, he's in the weed room.
- 188. Come on.
- 189. Yo, Moses, hear my beats?
- 190. - Yeah.
- Yeah, that's my new trick.
- 191. That's serious.
- 192. Ah, check it out, he's got a puppet.
- 193. You made that in college or something?
- 194. You got mad skills for puppets.
- 195. Looks proper rotten and everything.
- 196. Found it over the park,
didn't you, Moses?
- 197. He wants to know if he can keep it here.
- 198. He reckons it's worth bare money.
- 199. True say?
- 200. Yo, bring it, bring it, bring it.
- 201. Yo. Do whatever you want.
- 202. I don't care about that bullshit.
- 203. You shot my food from Ron still?
- 204. Sometimes.
- 205. There's better ways to make P's
in the ends, you know.
- 206. Man of your age should step his game up.
Move some white.
- 207. I'm gonna put you on bail.
- 208. Get me 300 back from this.
- 209. You're my boy now.
- 210. One thing, though.
This is my block, get me?
- 211. The female lands.
- 212. If this new territory is hospitable,
she releases a pheromone
- 213. which can be detected by the male
of the species from over a mile away.
- 214. Brewis.
- 215. Oi, Brewis.
- 216. Oi, come on.
- 217. You all right?
- 218. Yes, fam.
- 219. - What you on about, man?
- Oh, fam, boy.
- 220. I know, fam.
- 221. Hey, what, bruv?
Hey, why are you smiling, bruv?
- 222. - Hey, what's that?
- Hey, I bet he got a job.
- 223. - Eh, is it?
- He got recruited, innit.
- 224. What's that in your pocket, bruv?
- 225. Hi-Hatz is gonna step you up.
- 226. What's that?
What's that in your pocket, man?
- 227. Yo, check it.
- 228. - What, bruv?
- 229. - More what?
- Them tings.
- 230. It's just rockets, innit?
- 231. Nah. Rockets go up
before they come down.
- 232. Them things are pure comin' down.
- 233. - They're the same.
- Same as what?
- 234. - As what hit that car before, fam.
- 235. Nah. More of them nasty little gremlins.
- 236. - it's raining Gollums.
- Bare creatures.
- 237. Hey, that one landed in the park, fam, close.
- 238. - Ch, lovely fireworks.
- Nah, mate, it's a alien invasion.
- 239. - Course it is.
- Let's get down there, cuz.
- 240. - Let's go fuck them up!
- I'm killin' them straight.
- 241. - Ay, let's get tooled up, blood.
- Come, come.
- 242. Ay, somebody call pest control?
- 243. Quite sweet really, aren't they?
- 244. - Hi.
- Emergency situation! Move, move!
- 245. - Don't shove us!
- Some of us have got exams tomorrow!
- 246. - Where have you been?
- Got to get the puncture repair kit.
- 247. - Why? You're not going out again.
- Just to mend my tyre. Ten minutes.
- 248. - Hey. Ten minutes, I mean it.
- I promise.
- 249. What happened to your leg?
- 250. Nothing, Nan.
I pulled a muscle playing football.
- 251. - Back in a bit, Nan.
- Now, don't you go getting into trouble.
- 252. Course not, Nan.
- 253. - Dennis, where are you going?
- 254. - Then take your dog.
- No, man, I'm busy.
- 255. I'm not asking, I'm telling.
- 256. Pogo. Come, come, come.
Come, let's go savage some Gollums.
- 257. Let's go!
- 258. Go, go, go!
- 259. Hey, Moses, what's happening?
Wait for us.
- 260. Wait. It's not fair, man.
We wanna come too.
- 261. Hey, what, the Debbies came again.
- 262. - There might be something in it.
- Set the grass on ire.
- 263. - Messed up, man.
- I told you, fam.
- 264. - A meteor, for real.
- Ay, loads came down, innit.
- 265. We gotta take them all out.
Gotta catch them all.
- 266. Calm down, Biggz, this ain't Pokémon.
- 267. Yo, shine the light.
- 268. - Like a fossil, innit.
- No, that's different.
- 269. That ain't even the same thing.
- 270. That looks triple the size, blood.
- 271. I'd like to see the brother who'd tight that.
- 272. Right now, I feel like going home,
locking my door and playing FIFA.
- 273. Hey, what was that?
- 274. Pogo. Pogo.
- 275. Stay.
- 276. - There.
- Holy fuck.
- 277. - Where, fam? Where?
- On top of the tower.
- 278. - Which tower?
- Ain't you got your contacts in? Look.
- 279. Pogo! Pogo!
- 280. No, man!
- 281. What's it doing? Where's it gone, man?
- 282. It's coming.
- 283. - Ah, I can see its eyes.
- Not sure them things is eyes.
- 284. - Hey, let's bounce, bruv.
- I'm gone, fam.
- 285. Everyone run!
- 286. Aliens! Run! Leave, leave, leave!
- 287. - They say aliens?
- That's what I heard, man.
- 288. Doughnuts.
They think we're scaredy-cats.
- 289. Look, man.
- 290. Hey, come on, Biggz, man.
- 291. Bully van!
- 292. Stay down! Come here!
- 293. Give me your hand! Give me your hand!
- 294. - Man, fuck the 'five-o!
- Stay down, stay down.
- 295. Hey, calm.
- 296. We got wraps.
- 297. Mike Delta 4-0-3,
need assistance, Ballard Street.
- 298. - You are under arrest on suspicion of...
- Four-inch flick blade.
- 299. possession of Class A drugs.
- 300. You do not have to say anything...
- 301. Victim's mobile phone.
- 302. Anything you do say may be given in evidence.
Do you understand?
- 303. Ballard Street, over.
- 304. - He said, do you understand?
- Yeah, yeah, yeah.
- 305. Hurry up and get me in that van.
- 306. - Are you absolutely positive that's him?
- 307. And the rest of them are up on that walkway.
You know that, don't you?
- 308. He's brucking him in the van, bruv.
- 309. Behind the cars, check it.
- 310. - Hey, where is it?
- The roof, fam, clock that roof.
- 311. Control, re Ballard Street.
We got a prisoner coming in. 557, over.
- 312. Also, please advise,
er... four other suspects still in the area.
- 313. Not so tough now, are we, fella?
- 314. - Nah. Feds got savaged.
- Shit, man. We gotta back Moses.
- 315. Fuck that, bruv.
I ain't going nowhere near none of that.
- 316. - Think. Think what scared the little one.
- Bangers ain't gonna do nothin', fam.
- 317. I ain't talking about bangers.
- 318. Let me out, man!
- 319. - Hold it steady.
- I ain't the one with the shakes.
- 320. - Hurry up, man.
- Come on, you lot, man.
- 321. Open the door! Let me out!
- 322. Yo, cover me, fam.
- 323. This is for Pogo. Rest in peace, dog.
- 324. What?
- 325. Took your time, man.
- 326. - Dumb feds left the keys!
- Then let's jack it!
- 327. Throw it off, man! Throw it off!
- 328. Yo, Biggz,
meet us at the underground garages.
- 329. Ire Feelings
- 330. Oh, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad, bad.
- 331. Ron, it's Brewis.
- 332. Mate, someone's like petrol-bombed
my dad's car or... I don't know.
- 333. And there's po-po everywhere.
- 334. - I need to come back up.
- All right, calm down.
- 335. I've got the binoculars out.
Where are ya?
- 336. I'm by the road by the park.
Behind a bush.
- 337. What can you see?
- 338. Couple of ire engines parked up
by the off-license, and I think...
- 339. - Hang on. Fuck me.
- 340. Blockbusters has shut down.
- 341. - Right. No police, though?
- No, you're all right.
- 342. Come back up. Not a blue light in sight.
- 343. No,no,no,no,no,no, no.
- 344. This is a bad dream.
Tell me I'm dreaming.
- 345. Let me out! Open the door!
- 346. Wait, blood, wait, blood.
- 347. That ain't even police at the wheel,
that's youths in there.
- 348. - What we gonna do, bruv?
- Give me the strap.
- 349. Let me out! Open the door!
- 350. Open the door!
- 351. Sorry about the driving.
I'll get lessons for Christmas.
- 352. - What were those things?
- We're thinking probably aliens.
- 353. - You should leave.
- Before the situation gets more nuts.
- 354. Go on, then.
- 355. Ain't you gonna thank us
for saving your life?
- 356. My fucking hero.
- 357. - Yo, Hi-Hatz, it was a accident.
- Nah, trust, bruv.
- 358. There's bare creatures chasing us.
- 359. Big alien-gorilla-wolf motherfuckers.
- 360. Some creature fell from outer space
and jumped Moses, so he bored it.
- 361. And now its brethren
have come down in force, blood.
- 362. Moses got shiffed by the feds
and the things attacked the van
- 363. and savaged the bluefoot,
so we jacked the van.
- 364. We're running for our lives now, cuz.
- 365. Jack a bully van, crash it into my whip
and then chat shit about aliens to me?
- 366. This is making me nervous, blood.
That boy's still cuffed, you know.
- 367. - Police are gonna be all over this.
- You trying to snake me?
- 368. What, you wanna bring arms to me now?
You wanna murk me?
- 369. - You wanna war with me?
- Listen to me, cuz, I'm not even lying.
- 370. If we was making it up,
- 371. don't you think we'd make up
something better than aliens?
- 372. Say that word one more time.
- 373. I told you, bruv.
On the roof, if you don't believe me.
- 374. What? What's on the roof?
- 375. - One of them...
- Say it!
- 376. One of them big
- 377. Yo, Hi-Hatz, there is something there, bruv.
- 378. Yo, go see what that is.
- 379. - No way, bruv.
- 380. Yo, Hi-Hatz, bruv.
- 381. There's no...
- 382. - Got the key to your lockup?
- 383. Follow me, follow me!
- 384. Moses! Pussyhole!
- 385. I'm gonna get you killed, blood! Watch!
- 386. I told you, man. Alien invasion.
- 387. London-wide. For real.
I knew it from the start.
- 388. Them vans got tracker beacons.
- 389. - Police will be here any minute.
- We're fucked.
- 390. When the feds ind the bodies
and the van, we are fucked.
- 391. No. If it's happening all over, the police
are gonna be too busy tonight.
- 392. National emergency,
army on the streets, helicopters,
- 393. all that 28 Days Later shit.
- 394. We need to get off the streets.
Back in the block.
- 395. Like none of this ever happened.
- 396. Yes, boss. Back in the block!
- 397. How do we do that
with them things out there?
- 398. That's suicide, man.
- 399. - You know what?
- 400. I'm shitting myself, innit.
But at the same time...
- 401. What?
- 402. This is sick.
- 403. They're on us!
- 404. - Split! Meet at the block!
- Oi, pedal, pedal, pedal!
- 405. Jerome, pedal!
- 406. Stairs, blood!
- 407. Move, move, move, move!
- 408. Where's Biggz?
- 409. Hurry up!
- 410. Go on, run!
- 411. Close the door, man!
- 412. Grab it!
- 413. Hey, snitch!
- 414. Move, man! Huh? Move!
- 415. Fucking move!
- 416. - Hey, come on, blood!
- Get the bag off him!
- 417. - Somebody bell Biggz. Where's Biggz?
- I got one text left.
- 418. - I got no credit.
- Drop call everybody.
- 419. - Pray someone calls back.
- This is too much to explain in one text.
- 420. Get out of my fucking flat!
- 421. Shut up, man.
- 422. - I said, get out!
- Yo, snitch, calm yourself.
- 423. This ain't about you no more.
- 424. Come anywhere near me and I swear
I will scream this fucking block down!
- 425. There's worse things out there
than us tonight.
- 426. Hey, bruv. I saw her ID card thingy.
- 427. - She's a nurse, innit.
- Help me, then. I need this leg.
- 428. I need it to be able to run away
from them things.
- 429. You think I'm gonna help you?
- 430. After you attacked me, and robbed me,
and then set those dogs on the police?
- 431. - Yes to the first two, no to the last one.
- 432. Dogs with glow-in-the-dark jaws?
Dogs with no eyes?
- 433. Dogs the size of gorillas?
D'you think they're dogs?
- 434. Go out there and try feedin' 'em
some Pedigree Chum. They're aliens.
- 435. Whatever the fuck they are,
they're not fucking aliens.
- 436. - You swear too much, man.
- Yeah, you got a potty mouth, man.
- 437. Whatever they are,
they're inside the block.
- 438. They're after everyone.
- 439. Yeah, we're on the same side now.
You get me?
- 440. - No feds.
- You'd be better off calling the Ghostbusters.
- 441. This is the block. We take care of things
our own way. Get me?
- 442. - You're joking?
- Does it look like he's jokin'?
- 443. I was gonna call for help.
Your friend needs to go to hospital.
- 444. So do you. If those wounds get infected,
they could kill you.
- 445. - Nah, he likes his scars, innit.
- 446. He's bleedin' to death! Help him!
- 447. We ain't gonna do nothing.
- 448. Fix him.
- 449. Jesus.
- 450. it's one of the most extraordinary
spectacles in nature.
- 451. What if those kids were right?
- 452. What if they're connected -
that freak show animal
- 453. and the hole in my dad's car?
- 454. What if there is some kind of invasion
and the police are out there?
- 455. I can't get busted again.
- 456. - You've been busted?
- 457. Left half an oz in my jeans, put them in
the washing machine by mistake and...
- 458. I shit you not, my mum's underwear
came out stinking of skunk.
- 459. My dad obviously caught a whiff
and cutoff my allowance.
- 460. Next time, it'll be my testiklees.
- 461. Yeah, it's tough times for you, mate.
- 462. The irony is, now I've gotta sell
twice the amount just to pay the rent.
- 463. I thought you said you lived at home?
- 464. Yeah, well, I mean...
I mean "rent" in the proverbial sense.
- 465. Oh, yeah. Well, you gotta do
what you gotta do, you know.
- 466. A man's gotta put bread on the table -
proverbially speaking, of course.
- 467. Fo-shizzle.
- 468. Listen, even if it is an alien invasion,
- 469. they're four foot high, they're blind
- 470. and they got kicked to death
by a group of kids.
- 471. - We got nothing to worry about.
- 472. - All right?
- 473. Sorry I messed up your couch.
- 474. - Don't worry about it.
- D'you want me to take 'em off?
- 475. That won't be necessary.
- 476. You sure? I got nice boxers on.
- 477. Genuine Calvin Klein. Fresh today.
- 478. - Tell me if this hurts.
- Try me.
- 479. Hurts.
- 480. - How about this?
- Hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts, hurts!
- 481. You've torn a few minor arteries.
You might have a fracture.
- 482. This needs treating
before you lose too much blood.
- 483. - Do it, then.
- I can't do it.
- 484. I don't have the equipment or the skill.
- 485. I've only just graduated.
- 486. And I missed the class
on alien bite wounds.
- 487. Stop hyping, man.
- 488. Pass me that cushion.
- 489. I said, pass me that cushion!
- 490. Oh! Don't take it out on me.
- 491. I ain't seen you around here before,
- 492. - You lived here long?
- Couple of months.
- 493. Nice place you got.
- 494. Thanks. Thinking of moving.
- 495. Shame. Why?
- 496. - I don't like the area.
- What do you mean, don't like the area?
- 497. What's wrong with the area?
- 498. Fam, stay.
- 499. Get off me!
- 500. - What was that?
- They found us.
- 501. How could they End us?
There's, like, 160 doors in this block.
- 502. Whatever gang war you're involved in,
leave me out of it, please.
- 503. Hey, this ain't got nothin'
to do with gangs.
- 504. Or drugs. Or rap music.
Or violence in video games.
- 505. - This is the worst night of my life.
- Feeling's mutual.
- 506. Moses, don't, man!
- 507. Moses.
- 508. Ninja!
- 509. Tango neutralised.
- 510. See? Is that a dog?
- 511. - No.
- No, that is not a dog.
- 512. That's black.
- 513. Too black to see.
- 514. That's the blackest black ever, fam.
- 515. That's blacker than my cousin Femi.
- 516. Oi, where's that woman?
- 517. Wherever you're going,
I'm coming with you.
- 518. After what you put me through tonight,
it's the least you can do.
- 519. No way, man.
She's bare annoyin'.
- 520. Make her leave.
Let that snitch get murked.
- 521. Dennis, why you acting like such a prick?
- 522. I need the nurse.
Do you want me to die?
- 523. We can't stand around here arguing.
We need to roll. Now!
- 524. - My name's Sam.
- 525. - I'm Pest.
- No, man.
- 526. Dennis.
- 527. You're Moses, right?
- 528. You're gonna need a weapon.
- 529. Move along, please. Move along.
- 530. Yo, bring it, bring it, bring it.
- 531. Bring it, bring it, bring it.
Yo, bring the thing, blood.
- 532. - What's happening, man?
- Something fucked up.
- 533. Hi-Hatz, bruv, there's bare feds in the area,
roadblocks and everything.
- 534. Maybe we should chill out
till things die down.
- 535. - Are you telling me to chill out?
- No. Wait till things cool down.
- 536. - You telling me to cool down?
- Ah, forget it, bruv.
- 537. Get in the car.
- 538. Get in the car now!
- 539. They mash up my whip
with a bully van they stole,
- 540. start threatening me about aliens
or some shit,
- 541. facing me down,
telling me I'm gonna get shifted.
- 542. Hey, watch where you're going,
- 543. Then, some like... some like big dog,
some big gorilla wolf motherfucker,
- 544. comes down from the roof, rolls Tonks,
tears his neck all the way out. Believe.
- 545. - So was it a dog, then?
- Don't give a fuck what it was.
- 546. Shot that ting. Died easy.
- 547. And we gotta learn them youngers
tonight, you get me?
- 548. That's my block!
- 549. You get four years for carrying
an offensive weapon, you know.
- 550. - I think this situation's a bit different.
- Is it?
- 551. Walking around,
expecting to get jumped at any moment?
- 552. Feels like just another day in the ends to me.
- 553. - Where's he taking us?
- Tia's flat.
- 554. - How will we be any safer in her place?
- Security gate.
- 555. She wouldn't be asking that question
if she'd seen them girls fight.
- 556. Ay, it's Biggz. He's alive.
- 557. - Yo, Biggz, we thought you was dead.
- I called you 50 times, blood.
- 558. What's your phone doing on silent
at a time like this for, fam?
- 559. - Where you at?
- In the bin.
- 560. Same bin I was at that time
them boys from Aylesbury was after me.
- 561. One of them things is trying to headbang
me out. Rescue me, yeah?
- 562. Ain't that simple, bruv. Them things
are in the block, busting through doors.
- 563. You're the only one with credit.
Call everyone, spread the word.
- 564. Tell them to stay inside. Get me?
- 565. I'll bell you back when we get to Na's.
- 566. Fuck this, man!
- 567. - Yo, Biggz.
- Listen, listen.
- 568. I've got one pound credit and bare people to call.
I can only say this once.
- 569. We need backup. Alien attack.
- 570. Slow down. I don't understand
a word you're saying. Speak slowly.
- 571. This ain't no time to be speaking slowly!
- 572. Moses and Dennis are heading to Tia's.
- 573. Tell them to come back!
That thing we killed was for real!
- 574. Now there's bigger ones battering me...
- 575. Phone me later
when you ain't playing Xbox.
- 576. Check it. Reginald and Gavin survived.
- 577. Don't answer those names no more.
it's Probs and Mayhem.
- 578. Fam, we saw the aliens.
- 579. They ran past us, straight.
- 580. We got tools.
- 581. - Let us roll with you, man.
- That's not real, is it?
- 582. - Jesus, he looks about six.
- I'm nine and a half.
- 583. - That ain't a toy, Gavin. Give me that.
- Hey, leave it!
- 584. Hey. Hey, let go, fam. Oi, let go.
- 585. Yo, Reginald, Gavin!
- 586. Go home, lock your door.
Do your homework. Watch Naruto.
- 587. Just stay inside tonight, get me?
- 588. That's my cousin's!
I gotta give it back!
- 589. Stop bitching,
You got a Super Soaker still.
- 590. You really think they'll die
if you shoot water at them?
- 591. Ain't water in it. Is it?
- 592. You ain't bringing all them in here. No.
They're involved in something.
- 593. Someone's chasing 'em.
They got weapons.
- 594. And, look, that one's bleedin'.
- 595. And that woman, I don't even know her.
- 596. I'm not getting myself involved in
a situation I don't need to be in.
- 597. It's my house, Dimples.
- 598. Come.
- 599. Get off me, man.
- 600. There's only one helicopter out there.
- 601. Ain't even military.
And it's only around these ends.
- 602. This ain't London-wide.
This is localized.
- 603. - Yeah, localized in your head.
- Localized in your dreams.
- 604. Drapsed by the feds? Yes.
- 605. Big gorilla-alien-wolf monsters
killing everyone? Uh-uh.
- 606. - Maybe they only fell on these ends.
- 607. What kind of alien, out of all the places
in the whole wide world,
- 608. would invade some shitty council estate
in South London?
- 609. - One that's looking for a right.
- They're coming for us. Ready or not.
- 610. Listen to me!
- 611. There's a dead one
in my living room.
- 612. I live on the first floor.
Go and look if you don't believe me.
- 613. You can walk right in.
There's no front door any more.
- 614. Moses, when did you start going out
with your maths teacher?
- 615. - How d'you know that woman?
- We met earlier.
- 616. He mugged me.
- 617. - Whey! For real?
- That pan I believe.
- 618. That true? You rob that woman?
- 619. Yeah. But afterwards she fixed my leg
and we saved her from the monster.
- 620. So... we're mates now and it's all sweet.
- 621. - We're heroes, innit?
- 622. Five of you and a knife
against one woman? Fuck off!
- 623. Cold.
- 624. Nah, nah, nah, don't build it up, luv.
it weren't all that.
- 625. - We never even touched you.
- The blade was to get it over with quick.
- 626. - We was as scared as you.
- 627. You're such a waste.
Why's it always trouble with you?
- 628. Why's it always someone gettin' robbed
or beaten up or gettin' arrested?
- 629. We can't deal with this on our own.
We have to call the police.
- 630. You can trust me.
I'll tell them what really happened.
- 631. Think the police will help them?
- 632. They might not arrest you,
but they'll arrest them.
- 633. For the murder of two police officers,
vehicle theft, resisting arrest -
- 634. everything that happened
everywhere in the ends tonight.
- 635. They arrest us for nothing already.
- 636. You know what I reckon, yeah?
- 637. I reckon the feds sent them, anyway.
- 638. Government probably bred
those creatures to kill black boys.
- 639. First they sent drugs to the ends,
then they sent guns.
- 640. Now they sent monsters to get us.
- 641. They don't care, man.
- 642. We ain't killin' each other fast enough,
- 643. so they decided
to speed up the process.
- 644. Believe.
- 645. Pest, I told you not to do that!
Do it out the window, yeah?
- 646. It's pain relief. Ask the nurse.
- 647. Excuse me, but what is that?
- 648. Oh, my days!
- 649. - You can't take two, fam.
- Watch me.
- 650. It is a toy!
- 651. Help! Hey, Moses!
- 652. Dennis!
- 653. - Moses.
- It's coming for you, Moses!
- 654. Oi, you fucker!
- 655. Tia, what you doing?
- 656. Back!
- 657. Bash it! Kill it! Kill it!
- 658. - Don't stop!
- Harder! Cut him!
- 659. Kill him! Harder!
- 660. Yo, youngers, wagwan?
- 661. - Nothing much.
- All right.
- 662. Nice weapons. Who you flghtin'?
- 663. - Aliens.
- Is it?
- 664. - Seen that yout Moses lately?
- Who wants to know?
- 665. He called us for backup.
Help him fight the aliens off.
- 666. Bang! Bang! Bang!
- 667. So, where's he at?
- 668. You know that little one
you killed before?
- 669. That was a mistake.
- 670. They weren't going for us.
They were going for you.
- 671. Actions have consequences, you know.
- 672. Everywhere you go, bad things happen.
- 673. Stay away from us, Moses.
- 674. You should leave.
I don't want no one else to die.
- 675. - Fuck that, bruv. I got your back.
- I ain't going nowhere.
- 676. They took Dennis.
We gotta kill all them things, bruv.
- 677. Come on!
- 678. Come on!
- 679. Easy kill.
- 680. Run, man! Come on!
- 681. - What are you waiting for?
- 682. Open the door! Go!
- 683. Wagwan, its young Den.
If it's girls, leave a message.
- 684. Mandem, I'm on the block, innit.
- 685. Dennis, fam, I made bare calls.
- 686. Everyone's come down to back us,
blood, but no one can get inside.
- 687. Feds have the block on lockdown.
- 688. You've got one minute remaining.
- 689. I ain't got much credit.
And I can't be in this bin much longer.
- 690. I need to make a break for it.
- 691. I'll see you at the other side, yeah?
- 692. Hey, what the fuck, man!
- 693. Why won't someone flippin' rescue me?
- 694. Better get the next one, blood.
- 695. Go, man!
- 696. - Who was that?
- That's Hi-Hatz.
- 697. - Man's a sausage.
- Why is he shooting at us?
- 698. His best friend got ate
and he's a bit vexed.
- 699. I know exactly how he feels.
- 700. Would someone please tell me
what the fuck is going on?
- 701. What's chasing you? Why is
the other lift full of bits of dead people?
- 702. What? We need to go down.
- 703. I ain't going down. There's too many
things down there out to get me.
- 704. True say. Bare police, crazy gangsters
and fucked-up monsters down there.
- 705. OK. Good. Let's not go down.
Where can we go?
- 706. - We're going to Ron's weed room.
- What's Ron's weed room?
- 707. It's a big room full of weed.
And it's Ron's. It's good.
- 708. - it's like Fort fucking Knox up there.
- 709. 19.
- 710. Bravo Team, on me, on me. Hold positions.
- 711. This is long, man. They've all gone.
- 712. No, they ain't. Check it.
- 713. Down the end.
- 714. I am too high for this shit.
- 715. Trust.
- 716. - I wanna shoot those things, man.
- Same here, bruv.
- 717. - Times three.
- Done now.
- 718. - Bangers, man, bangers!
- I'm Brewis, by the way.
- 719. - Sam.
- Front pocket, man.
- 720. I'm meant to be at a party in Fulham.
Now I'm trapped in this bloody block.
- 721. Yo, Pest. Get ready with that lighter.
Yeah, pass it, pass it.
- 722. - What about you?
- I live here.
- 723. Really?
- 724. Wicked.
- 725. I'm set.
- 726. Lights. Stay close.
- 727. Go. Go, go.
- 728. Hurry up, man. Keep moving.
Wait for me.
- 729. Fire in the hole.
- 730. Get the fuck off me, man.
- 731. Jesus. There's one behind us. Run!
- 732. Jerome, where are you, man?
- 733. Jerome! Where you at?
- 734. I can't see shit, man!
Come on, come on. Come on.
- 735. Pest? Moses?
- 736. Pest! Moses!
- 737. Jerome, where you at?
- 738. - Oi, lights, man, lights!
- Trying to find 'em, man.
- 739. I'm going back. Stay by the lights.
- 740. Are you there, man?
- 741. They're coming up the stairs, quick.
- 742. Help! Help!
- 743. Follow me!
- 744. They got Jerome. Moses!
- 745. They took him!
They took Jerome!
- 746. What the fuck was that for?
- 747. Moses, blood!
Come on, man, they'll kill you!
- 748. Moses!
- 749. - Yo, Ron! Ron!
- Ron, man, let us in!
- 750. - Ron!
- Open the door, man!
- 751. - Hey, let us in, man!
- Hey, open the door!
- 752. - All right?
- We need to hide in your weed room.
- 753. It's the only safe place left in the block.
- 754. I don't know about that.
- 755. - Ah, come on! Hurry up!
- All right, all right.
- 756. Come on.
- 757. Wagwan, Moses?
- 758. Sorry.
- 759. - You killed that thing.
- Hi-Hatz, bruv...
- 760. - You brought it in the ends.
- I don't want no trouble.
- 761. You brought fed in the ends.
- 762. Listen to me, bruv.
- 763. You brought an alien invasion
to the ends.
- 764. Behind you, bruv.
- 765. - Don't chat me.
- I'm not even lyin'.
- 766. Shut up!
- 767. I was gonna make you.
- 768. Now... I'm gonna dead you.
- 769. This is my block. Get me?
- 770. Not really.
- 771. Wish I'd never chased after that thing.
- 772. Wish we never murked you.
- 773. I wish I never took that white off Hi-Hatz.
- 774. Wish I'd just gone home
and played FIFA like Biggz said.
- 775. Anyone got skins?
- 776. No.
- 777. Bare weed and no skins.
- 778. This is my worst nightmare.
- 779. Listen, yeah.
We never knew you lived in the block.
- 780. If... If we knew you,
we wouldn't have stepped you.
- 781. It would have been OK to mug me
if I didn't live here? Is that how it works?
- 782. Boy, you's tetchy.
- 783. He's tryin' to apologise to you, man.
- 784. You're quite it, you know.
- 785. - Have you got a boyfriend?
- 786. Are you sure about him?
Where is he?
- 787. Cos he ain't exactly
looking after you tonight.
- 788. - He's in Ghana.
- You go out with an African man?
- 789. No, he's helping children.
He volunteers for the Red Cross.
- 790. Oh, is it?
- 791. Why can't he help
the children of Britain?
- 792. Not exotic enough, is it?
- 793. Don't get no nice suntan.
- 794. Moses, your jacket's gone rave.
- 795. It's glowing in the UV light.
- 796. Maybe it's some kind of pheromone.
- 797. Maybe it's a what now?
- 798. Er... it's an eco-hormone
that triggers a social response
- 799. in members of the same species.
- 800. Maybe that's a female
and the others are male,
- 801. and that... that... that stuff
is what's attracting them here.
- 802. They're smelling us.
- 803. They fell out of the sky, yeah?
- 804. Well, maybe they like drift through space
on... on solar winds, like spores,
- 805. and... whatever planet they land on first,
- 806. the female leaves a pheromone trail
for the males to follow it,
- 807. ind it, breed, et cetera.
- 808. Like bees, like beetles, like moths.
- 809. Some fucking funny-looking moth.
- 810. Yeah.
- 811. Well, whatever it is, you're covered in it
- 812. and it seems to be piquing the interest
of a rather hostile alien species.
- 813. Just saying,
maybe if you took those clothes off,
- 814. they wouldn't know we were here.
- 815. You fancy him or something?
Are you trying to get him naked?
- 816. No, I'm trying to save your life.
- 817. And in answer to your question earlier...
- 818. Ah, thank fuck.
- 819. Bruv, I swear I will never cuss you again.
- 820. Yo, Brewis.
- 821. Everyone who touched this thing
got murked, you know -
- 822. Dennis...
- 823. Jerome...
- 824. Tonks...
- 825. them feds when they tried touch me,
- 826. everyone who had that scent on them.
- 827. So if they follow the smell on that, then...
- 828. maybe I can lead 'em.
- 829. - Lead them where?
- Somewhere I can blow them up.
- 830. I killed that thing.
I brought them in the block.
- 831. I've gotta finish what I started.
- 832. - What if it jumps at us?
- Then throw the banger.
- 833. - What if I miss?
- Then we run.
- 834. What if it kills us?
- 835. No one is gonna ever call you Mayhem
if you keep on acting like such a pussy.
- 836. I'm telling the truth! I know I lied to you before,
but it's for real this time, I swear!
- 837. I'm calling your dad. You hear me?
- 838. Throw it, throw it, throw it!
- 839. Now, now, do it!
- 840. - Are you even listening?
- Mum, I gotta go.
- 841. Just do as I say and stay indoors.
- 842. I won't ever do anything bad again,
- 843. - I love you, Mum. I love you.
- Five minutes!
- 844. - Any time, blood. Any time.
- We don't give a fuck, man.
- 845. Armed police. Stay where you are!
- 846. - Wagwan, Biggz.
- What are you doing?
- 847. - Armed police, fam.
- Swear down?
- 848. Swear down.
- 849. You burnt that thing good. Ratings.
- 850. - Easy peasy.
- Lemon squeezy.
- 851. Probs and Mayhem, right?
- 852. Yeah.
- 853. You look clean.
- 854. You look good.
- 855. I'm betting my life we're right about this.
- 856. Believe me, I'd go out there myself
if I wasn't so profoundly stoned.
- 857. Likewise.
- 858. - One floor down. 191.
- One floor down. 191.
- 859. - You bell me when you get there.
- 860. Yo, Pest, give me that ring.
- 861. What ring, man?
- 862. Oh, man, that's ours.
- 863. - it's worth bare P, man.
- Give it!
- 864. Raasclaat, man.
- 865. Thanks.
- 866. Even if you outrun them,
even if you make it,
- 867. how are you gonna get out?
- 868. Don't worry about me, man.
- 869. You don't have to do this, Moses.
- 870. Yeah, I do.
- 871. Is it safe?
- 872. No. All right. Good luck.
- 873. - Are you sure no one's here?
- 874. Who do you live with?
- 875. Just my uncle.
- 876. Where's he?
- 877. Comes and goes.
- 878. Goes, mostly.
- 879. You got a little brother?
- 880. No.
- 881. - How old are you?
- 882. You look older.
- 883. Thanks.
- 884. Shut the hatch.
- 885. Lock the window.
- 886. Leave the front door on the latch.
- 887. Turn all the gas all the way up.
- 888. Get out the block as fast as you can.
You hear me?
- 889. Good luck, Moses.
- 890. Later.
- 891. Moses versus the monsters.
- 892. Kill 'em. Kill all them things.
- 893. Allow it.
- 894. - Is that Moses?
- 895. Moses.
- 896. Is that more of the monsters?
- 897. Sort of.
- 898. Armed police! Put your weapons down!
- 899. Down on the ground!
Down on the ground!
- 900. Armed police! Drop your weapon!
Hands on head!
- 901. Drop your weapon now!
- 902. - Get off me!
- This one?
- 903. Get off.
- 904. Get off me.
- 905. Stop resisting. Stop resisting.
- 906. - I ain't resisting. You're pushin' me over.
- I don't even live here.
- 907. I am registered disabled.
You're hurting me.
- 908. What's your number?
What's your number, huh?
- 909. I know my civil liberties.
I'm a member of fucking Amnesty.
- 910. Get off me!
- 911. Our Moses saved the planet!
He saved the planet from alien invasion.
- 912. He's a hero. He's a legend.
- 913. Moses. Call me, yeah?
We'll get you help.
- 914. - Call me.
- Yo, Moses.
- 915. Hey, Moses. Moses.
- 916. Why do you always arrest the wrong people?
- 917. Moses is a hero, don't you get it?
He saved the block.
- 918. Excuse me, sir.
- 919. This is Samantha Adams,
the woman that called in the mugging.
- 920. Miss Adams, I believe you were out
with two of my officers earlier tonight?
- 921. - You know they lost their lives?
- Yeah. I was there.
- 922. We were attacked.
- 923. Those boys there,
the ones you're arresting...
- 924. Can you confirm it was them?
- 925. Don't let them intimidate you, miss.
- 926. No. I know them. They're my neighbours.
- 927. They protected me.
- 928. Yo, Moses. Hey, Moses.
- 929. Get off!
- 930. Moses, bruv.
- 931. Can you hear that?
- 932. That's for you, man.