- 1. Your eye is next.
- 2. Show me you're afraid.
- 3. Don't, Fox!
- 4. Snake...
- 5. Aw, man. He's in rough shape.
- 6. B-Boss, welcome back.
Wh-Wh-When did you get here?
- 7. Fox.
- 8. Yes, sir.
- 9. Come closer.
- 10. Y-Yes, sir.
- 11. Badger.
- 12. Yes, sir!
- 13. Explain.
- 14. Yes, sir.
- 15. Idiots.
- 16. You're a bunch of idiots.
- 17. What's the point of
you guys bullying the slaves?
- 18. The young master's gotta do it himself.
- 19. Yeah, b-but he...
- 20. H-He... got cheeky with us, so...
- 21. Sorry. These guys are idiots.
- 22. I'm Snake.
- 23. I'm Thorfinn.
- 24. See that, Thorfinn?
- 25. Your body says it wants to live.
- 26. I'm going to sleep.
- 27. You guys had better
graciously see them back home.
- 28. I know I don't have to tell you...
- 29. that the day you cause
any more trouble over this matter,
- 30. you won't be able to chew
your own food anymore.
- 31. I didn't hear a "Yes, sir."
- 32. Yes, sir!
- 33. Thorfinn, you...
- 34. Do I want to live?
- 35. Live...
- 36. Live, and do what?
- 37. I see.
- 38. Besides your ear,
none of your injuries are very deep.
- 39. Once they're healed, you'll be good as new.
- 40. I'm sorry you two had to go through that.
- 41. The master doesn't know what to do
about his guests' misbehavior either.
- 42. "Misbehavior?"
- 43. Their "misbehavior" nearly got us killed.
- 44. It's not as though they'd actually kill you.
- 45. You're wrong.
- 46. If their boss Snake hadn't shown up,
they really would've killed us.
- 47. Guys like them think our lives are
worth less than those of insects.
- 48. Either way, we couldn't help it.
- 49. The strong kill the weak.
- 50. It's only natural.
- 51. What did you just say?
- 52. Now, now, Einar.
- 53. If they try to mess with you again,
come talk to me instead of going with them.
- 54. More importantly,
we can't allow your wounds to fester.
- 55. I'll put some medicine on them.
- 56. Medicine?
- 57. U-Uh, Pater, we don't...
- 58. Don't worry about paying me for the medicine.
- 59. It's my responsibility to look after you two.
- 60. I'm sorry I struck a nerve.
- 61. No, it's fine. Thank you.
- 62. You'd better thank Arnheid, too.
- 63. She ran all around the farm
to tell me what happened.
- 64. Rest for today.
- 65. I'll talk to the master about it.
- 66. Also...
- 67. It's one of my old shirts,
so it's probably a bit large for you,
- 68. but Thorfinn, you can have this.
- 69. After all, yours is full of holes
after what they did.
- 70. Don't you have anything to say to Pater?
- 71. Listen, you. You're supposed to say
"thank you" in these situations.
- 72. Go on.
- 73. Say it.
- 74. Why haven't you been saying anything, anyway?
- 75. It's not nice,
when everyone's being kind to you.
- 76. It's fine. I know Thorfinn doesn't say much.
- 77. Thank you.
- 78. Hey, where are you going?
- 79. He said we don't have to
harvest wheat today.
- 80. I'm going to the woods.
- 81. These injuries are nothing.
- 82. Wait up. I'll go with you.
- 83. The way he moved when Snake attacked him...
- 84. He's no ordinary man.
- 85. And...
- 86. The strong kill the weak.
- 87. It's only natural.
- 88. Thorfinn.
- 89. Have you ever been to war?
- 90. Yes.
- 91. Have you killed people?
- 92. Yes.
- 93. How many?
- 94. Five men? Ten?
- 95. Why do you want to know?
- 96. I thought you didn't like war.
- 97. Timber.
- 98. I don't remember how many.
- 99. I've killed a lot of people.
- 100. I was on the battlefield since
around the time I was five or six.
- 101. I joined the Danish army's
invasion of England.
- 102. I was a warrior.
- 103. Do you hate me now, Einar?
- 104. I was a warrior.
- 105. Do you hate me now, Einar?
- 106. I don't remember how many.
- 107. I've killed a lot of people.
- 108. Found you.
- 109. Damn kid. Die!
- 110. You brat.
- 111. Kill. Kill him. Die!
- 112. Damn it!
- 113. Einar...
- 114. Why do you wake me
every time I cry out in my sleep?
- 115. I've killed people. I've killed a lot of people.
- 116. From battle to battle, I've attacked
villages and killed a lot of people.
- 117. I'm no different from the people
- 118. who killed your family.
- 119. Do you...
- 120. Does anything good come from being alive?
- 121. Not for me.
- 122. Not a single good thing has
happened to me in my entire life.
- 123. Do you want to die?
- 124. I don't know what kind of
terrible fate you've suffered.
- 125. I don't want to know what kind of hell
you've lived through, either.
- 126. But we're able to chit-chat,
eat, shit, and sleep in this hell...
- 127. because someone kept us alive.
- 128. How can you say nothing good's
ever happened to you?
- 129. You're wrong.
- 130. You're wrong!
- 131. Asshole.
- 132. Don't act so spoiled.
- 133. Besides...
- 134. It's not like you killed my family.
- 135. Don't be so arrogant.
- 136. Thank you, Einar.
- 137. Thank you for waking me.
- 138. Jeez...
- 139. I can't get enough sleep because
you won't stop talking in yours.
- 140. I see.
- 141. I'm sorry, Einar.
- 142. Just go to sleep already.
- 143. "Path of Blood."