- 1. Dude, turn it up!
- 2. Lee.
- 3. - Lee.
- What? I'm sleeping.
- 4. - Jackie's working out again.
- Well, put in the earplugs I got you.
- 5. I did. They keep falling out.
- 6. Please, Lee? It's so loud.
- 7. Can you go over there?
- 8. I was just having
the most incredible dream.
- 9. I can't believe this.
You can't put in fucking earplugs.
- 10. Fuck yes!
- 11. Fuck yeah!
- 12. Fuck yeah!
- 13. Hey, Jackie!
- 14. Fellas?
- 15. What's up, Lee?
- 16. How's the, uh, workout going?
- 17. It's leg day.
Not my favorite thing...
- 18. but still gotta do it.
- 19. Oh, absolutely.
You have to do it, right? Ha.
- 20. So, hey, I think maybe
we've talked about this...
- 21. but, um, when you boys
are doing your thing...
- 22. do you mind keeping
the garage doors closed?
- 23. My wife, she gets all weird
about getting eight hours of sleep.
- 24. Me, I can snore through anything.
- 25. To tell you the truth, I...
I kind of gotta leave it open, man.
- 26. Keeps the air fresh in here, you know?
- 27. I bet it gets real ripe...
- 28. all y'all big boys
just sweating everywhere.
- 29. But, uh, well,
maybe y'all can take it inside then.
- 30. - Enjoy the air-conditioning.
- 31. I think I can do what I want
in my own garage, can't I?
- 32. Well, of course, Jackie.
I'm not saying...
- 33. If you want to get technical right now,
- 34. I'm fucking with you, man.
- 35. - You were scared
- I didn't get scared.
- 36. - Yes, you were. Come here.
- No, I wasn't.
- 37. - Son of a bitch.
- Yeah, boy!
- 38. - We got a live one!
- Please, guys, I can't breathe.
- 39. Please, I can't breathe.
- 40. - Whoa! Damn!
- I can't breathe!
- 41. You tried to touch my dick!
- 42. - No, I didn't!
- You tried to jerk me off.
- 43. Why would I touch your dick?
I've got my own.
- 44. - I didn't try to touch your...
- Whatever you say, princess.
- 45. Hey, chinks!
How you doing over there?
- 46. You've been here too long.
- 47. You go now.
- 48. You go now. Please, go.
- 49. Night-night.
- 50. Yeah, boy! Welcome to hell, Lee!
- 51. Fuck yeah!
- 52. Let's keep the line moving.
Get your macaroni and cheeses.
- 53. Get your cutlery and let's keep
the line flowing. Good work.
- 54. What's up, Mr. Gamby?
- 55. What'd you get up to this weekend?
- 56. Hey, it was nice talking to you, Mr. Gamby.
- 57. - Miss Snodgrass.
- Oh, hey.
- 58. Grab a tray and follow me.
- 59. - We're gonna skip the line.
- 60. - Yeah. There's gonna be a fire drill.
- 61. Yeah. We're not supposed
to say it's a drill, but it is a drill.
- 62. I didn't want you to be scared.
- 63. Oh, thanks, uh, for looking out for me.
- 64. Oh, you'd do the same for me.
- 65. Hold the line. It's a faculty member.
- 66. Back up, back up.
- 67. I think she'd like a warm, hot meal.
- 68. - Okay.
- Thanks, Dayshawn. Yeah.
- 69. - Sure.
- You got it.
- 70. Use all doors, all doors.
- 71. Keep moving. The school is on fire!
- 72. Slow children burn, smart kids learn!
- 73. Find your class, find your teacher,
get your ass in line!
- 74. Move, move, move!
- 75. - Come on!
- Like your life depended on it!
- 76. Why'd you bring your book bag?
- 77. Get in line, goddamn it.
- 78. Zip the lips! Straighten
the lines right now.
- 79. In a real fire, or if a terrorist
organization had infiltrated us...
- 80. we'd need to be able
to identify who's missing...
- 81. who's possibly burnt
and dead inside the school.
- 82. All right, 12 minutes, 46 seconds.
- 83. I know that seems like a long time,
but it's pretty good for November.
- 84. I'm impressed with the organization,
but we should...
- 85. Hold up for a second.
- 86. Demetrius! Phone down now.
- 87. How do you expect to hear me
if you're yip-yapping on the phone?
- 88. - My mom's calling.
- I don't care if it's the queen of England.
- 89. All right?
Put the phone down right now.
- 90. Don't you snarl at me.
I will smash that phone.
- 91. One week detention for that phone.
- 92. One week's detention for snarling at me.
- 93. Fix the face.
- 94. Fix the face right now.
- 95. Do you hear me?
- 96. Marcus, what's so funny?
- 97. Buy a belt and pull your pants up.
You look like a flipping circus clown!
- 98. Mr. Gamby, how many students...
- 99. would you say
you suspended last year?
- 100. - In school or all the way?
- Fifty-one students.
- 101. See, you didn't let me guess.
I was gonna say 45.
- 102. A hundred and eighty-three detentions...
- 103. and four expulsions?
- 104. These numbers are pretty high.
- 105. That might be higher than usual.
- 106. We had a pretty mouthy
senior class last year.
- 107. Do you feel that you get positive results
with your method?
- 108. Do the kids turn it around
when they come back?
- 109. The smart ones that have sense do.
There's some that...
- 110. just have darkness in their heart.
- 111. Mr. Gamby, we're gonna try
- 112. Flip the script, as it were.
- 113. From now on, zero suspensions...
- 114. zero detentions,
and for damn sure zero expulsions.
- 115. Heh. That's pretty much all the tools
there are to discipline people.
- 116. Kids are gonna run wild.
Sounds like a great idea.
- 117. We're gonna try a method
called restorative justice.
- 118. Instead of trying to punish bad behavior,
we're gonna bring the offenders together...
- 119. give them a non-judgmental space
called The Circle Room.
- 120. - Miss Swift?
- 121. Can you look into the price of...
- 122. Why don't you look into the pricing
for some beanbag chairs...
- 123. - a boom box, and...
- 124. - Oh, a popcorn machine!
- Oh, okay!
- 125. I can't tell if you're serious or not.
- 126. Beanbags and a popcorn machine?
- 127. Relax, Mr. Gamby.
- 128. This'll be nice for you too.
- 129. You won't have to walk around here
yelling at everybody.
- 130. Don't laugh, Swift. It's not funny.
- 131. She can laugh
at whatever she wants to.
- 132. - Her face is disrespectful...
- Put your eyebrows down and calm down.
- 133. Thank you.
- 134. That's what I...
- 135. Are you threatening her?
- 136. Nope. This pencil broke.
- 137. This goddamn woman.
- 138. How dare her try to make me feel...
- 139. self-conscious
about my fucking record.
- 140. I was thinking:
- 141. "You know what Lee Russell would do?
I bet you money he'd haul back...
- 142. and smack the fuck out of her face."
You know what? I almost did it.
- 143. - Are you serious?
- I couldn't believe it.
- 144. Done with her shit.
- 145. You're complaining...
- 146. about Belinda Brown being mean to you.
- 147. Yeah. I'm just so sick of it.
- 148. - Ow! Russell, what...
- You did this, you piece of shit!
- 149. We had her dead to rights...
- 150. on the fucking ropes
and you just pussied out!
- 151. We should've taken her out...
- 152. and now we're worse off
than when we started, Gamby.
- 153. Where's my fucking cigarette?
- 154. I think that that's an unfair assessment
of the situation.
- 155. If you ask me, you know,
it's been mild success.
- 156. You know, I have...
- 157. I have a lot of dark shit going on...
- 158. in my life right now, Gamby,
and I could really use a...
- 159. - And you don't even fucking care!
- Yes, I do, Russell.
- 160. - We're partners.
- No, we're not partners.
- 161. Fuck this partnership.
- 162. I'm gonna get me a new partner.
- 163. Someone who will actually
help me get things done.
- 164. Someone who's not
a fucking little pussy!
- 165. - A fucking little pussy?
- A hairy, mustached pussy!
- 166. That's what you think I am?
I burned her house down.
- 167. No, you didn't!
I set that fire and you ran!
- 168. You're just a... A fat-ass...
- 169. narcissistic, selfish fucking oaf
is what you are.
- 170. - With a stupid haircut and ears!
- That's enough!
- 171. - Don't touch me!
- Don't sit there and insult me!
- 172. I'm sick and tired of you railing on me.
- 173. There's shit about you I think
is disgusting! Your whiny voice.
- 174. You're just a hysterical bitch!
- 175. You know what?
You got such problems with me?
- 176. Fuck you. I'm done with you.
- 177. - Oh, it's done. Oh, it is done.
- 178. It wasn't a fucking question.
It was rhetorical.
- 179. I'm done with you up to here!
- 180. Right up to here! It's over!
- 181. Fuck this!
- 182. - It's done!
- Because I said it's done!
- 183. I said it was done!
- 184. I said it was done first.
- 185. You just repeat everything I say,
- 186. Oh, I'll say something you haven't said.
- 187. I hope you die, bitch!
- 188. You're already dead.
You're already fucking dead.
- 189. You're just saying that.
- 190. I'm alive, I'm standing here.
You're dead because you're walking away.
- 191. Fuck you! You're dead!
- 192. I'll see you in fucking hell someday!
- 193. Keep walking, sassy-pants. Pfft.
- 194. Fine, Russell! Leave!
- 195. You bitch!
- 196. You dumb bitch!
- 197. Russell, do you have your...?
Your walkie on? Come back.
- 198. Russell, come back, man.
Look, we can... Let's talk about it.
- 199. Maybe things got out of hand there
for a second.
- 200. It's Jackie again.
- 201. When is it my time, Christine?
- 202. When do I just get to relax?
- 203. Please...
- 204. Mi-Cha, Mi-Cha, let other people talk.
- 205. All right, I'm fed up.
I'm fed up! I warned him.
- 206. You step to me,
this is what you get!
- 207. Yes, this is Lee Russell...
- 208. and I'd like to report a disturbance.
- 209. No, not in my house. Next door.
- 210. Who's got the muscles now, dickhead?
- 211. I do. That's who.
- 212. You don't want to tussle
With Lee Russell
- 213. 'Cause I have the muscle
- 214. Busted I'm busted by Lee Russell
- 215. I'm busted
- 216. Busted by Lee Russell
- 217. Who put the Po-Po in your ho-ho?
- 218. Lee Russell, that's who
- 219. You're busted
- 220. You're busted
- 221. You're busted by Lee Russell
- 222. And you're busted
- 223. Put that in your fucking boom box
and play it.
- 224. Aaron Jeffries, you better be glad
that Travis Knight is still alive.
- 225. If you clipped him in the right part...
- 226. it would have been murder one,
and you are tried as an adult.
- 227. So now, this belongs to me.
- 228. An infraction like this makes sure
you don't get into college.
- 229. But I don't imagine
you'll go to college anyway.
- 230. You're a goddamn idiot
like your brother was.
- 231. It's the truth.
You and your brother...
- 232. are the dumbest cousin fuckers
I've ever met.
- 233. Understand? Good.
- 234. Circles is done.
- 235. Okay, that's not exactly how
we're gonna do things here...
- 236. so let's back it up.
- 237. Now, why don't you begin the discussion
in a polite manner?
- 238. What, like do it for fake?
- 239. Talk to them with some respect,
- 240. You set the tone here.
- 241. Why don't you ask Aaron...
- 242. what Travis said
that made him so upset.
- 243. Fine. Go.
- 244. He asked me how his dick tastes.
- 245. Okay. Uh, why was it important...
- 246. for you to know that?
- 247. Because I used to date Megan,
and now he dates Megan.
- 248. So I was like,
"How's my dick taste?"
- 249. I'm not sure what we're trying
to figure out here.
- 250. Is this what Circles is like?
- 251. We sit on beanbags
and discuss the flavor of boys' penises?
- 252. Perhaps. This is the beginning.
- 253. You guys were being honest.
- 254. Now, why don't you ask Travis
if he's hurt...
- 255. that Aaron is now seeing Megan.
- 256. Are you hurt because
they're boyfriend and girlfriend?
- 257. Pfft. Shit.
- 258. I don't know.
- 259. Maybe.
- 260. I think it's time for some popcorn.
- 261. - You guys do Shampoo?
- 262. I'd be the perfect Warren Beatty.
- 263. Yeah, you could! You could do that.
- 264. - Oh, hi, Gamby.
- Hi, Neal.
- 265. Didn't see you around much today, Russell.
- 266. I've been here.
Not really sure what you've been doing.
- 267. - We're about to get haircuts.
- 268. Yeah. Seychelles knows
a very gifted barber.
- 269. He does the whole thing with scissors,
never clippers at any time.
- 270. - At any time.
- Big deal.
- 271. Mine does the same thing.
- 272. You got... You got a nice haircut.
- 273. - Everything all right?
- Everything's great.
- 274. - You didn't wait long.
- I'm not really sure what you're talking about.
- 275. Do whatever you want. I don't care.
- 276. Interesting choice.
- 277. Don't you have anything better
to do than stand around...
- 278. just bothering people like a gnat?
- 279. Just a Zzz-Zzz.
Flying around, everywhere.
- 280. - Zzz-Zzz.
- 281. Get out of here. I have plenty to do.
- 282. I'm about to achieve my goals,
but you have fun...
- 283. - with the Fine Arts Department.
- I will.
- 284. - Good. I hope you do.
- Oh, I am.
- 285. - Then do it. I don't care.
- Oh, I will.
- 286. Great. Fantastic. Never see you again.
- 287. Never talk to you again in my life.
- 288. What is going on right now?
- 289. Nothing. He's just being a freak.
- 290. Come on, Seychelles.
- 291. - You're being a little freak.
- You are.
- 292. You are being a freak.
- 293. - Do I look like Warren Beatty?
- Out of the corner of my eye.
- 294. Ha-ha! I've slept with almost...
- 295. - as many women as he has.
- Oh, yeah?
- 296. Oh, Mexico.
- 297. - Oh, taco.
- Howdy, neighbor.
- 298. Oh, Jackie. Hello.
- 299. Hello, Mi-Cha.
- 300. Saw you guys walk in when I drove by.
- 301. Thought this might be
a good chance for us to chat.
- 302. About what?
- 303. Oh, Lee told me you haven't been
sleeping so well lately.
- 304. Only when you guys go really late.
Usually it's not that bad.
- 305. I guess you're not used
to the noises that men make...
- 306. when they're strengthening
their bodies now, are you?
- 307. Okay, speak English!
None of that bing-Ba bullshit.
- 308. - I don't wanna hear it.
- Ugh. Okay.
- 309. I don't have time to chat right now.
- 310. Some neighborly advice.
- 311. Don't call the cops on me again.
- 312. I hate cops.
- 313. Okay, we have to go.
- 314. Oh, one more thing.
- 315. You should try smiling more.
It'd make your face look a lot better.
- 316. Just saying.
- 317. Well, I'm sure
you're blowing it out of proportion.
- 318. It's a small town. Who cares?
- 319. You were both in a grocery store.
- 320. It's not like he followed you.
- 321. He said he saw me in the parking lot
and followed me in.
- 322. Did you get a new haircut?
- 323. Yes. I did.
- 324. With a friend. Who cares?
- 325. Concentrate
on what you're fucked up about...
- 326. - and ruining my evening with.
- He's mad that you called the police.
- 327. I don't know what he's gonna do, Lee.
- 328. Mi-Cha's upset.
- 329. You should go apologize.
- 330. I literally just walked
in the door, Christine.
- 331. My feet are killing me.
- 332. Fine.
- 333. Fine!
- 334. Fucking bitch.
- 335. Agh! Fuck yeah!
- 336. Jackie!
- 337. Hey, you got a sec?
- 338. What?
- 339. Jackie, I just...
I want to clear the air here.
- 340. I... I didn't mean to piss you off...
- 341. about the whole noise business.
- 342. It was...
It was just a suggestion.
- 343. And... And I understand that the...
- 344. The cops came out here the other night.
- 345. Well, Jackie, I didn't have
anything to do with that.
- 346. But here's the thing.
- 347. Christine said that you were being
a little aggressive with her today.
- 348. I know. I'm married to her.
- 349. I... Trust me,
I know she tends to exaggerate.
- 350. You are a real piece of work
with your complaints, you know that?
- 351. You think
I like living next door to you?
- 352. The other day,
I caught your mother-in-law...
- 353. digging through my trash.
- 354. Your wife's cooking,
the smell of that Dink cuisine...
- 355. that comes in every other night!
- 356. Okay, okay.
That's enough with that talk.
- 357. - Let's leave my wife out of this.
- Your wife.
- 358. Wow. That's a laugh.
- 359. Tell me, what skin magazine
did you order her from?
- 360. I said that's enough.
- 361. Stay off my property, Lee.
- 362. I won't warn you again.
- 363. Go home.
- 364. I warned you.
- 365. But you had to test me.
- 366. Night-night, termite.
- 367. Gamby.
- 368. You okay?
- 369. You seem tense.
- 370. Wound up.
- 371. No, I'm chill.
- 372. Looking forward to going in...
- 373. and not punishing kids for a day.
- 374. You can't be coming up in the school
with all this negative energy, Gamby.
- 375. I don't know what you mean.
I don't have negative energy.
- 376. Okay, you know a trick I used to use
when I was feeling overwhelmed?
- 377. I would park
in the furthest spot in the lot...
- 378. and on that long walk back,
I would ease my mind...
- 379. and adjust my attitude.
- 380. That sounds like a really cool technique.
I'll remember that next time.
- 381. I want you to give it a shot.
- 382. You want me to park
at the end of the lot?
- 383. I want you to adjust your attitude.
- 384. See? How's that?
- 385. - Fine. Great. Thank you.
- 386. Where did you get that scarf?
- 387. - In a catalog.
- In a catalog.
- 388. They don't have that kind
of thing right here, do they?
- 389. Pfft. Look at those stupid haircuts.
- 390. Russell makes his face
look fat and bloated.
- 391. And Seychelles, heh, a lump on a log.
- 392. Yeah, it is a fucked up haircut.
- 393. - Hey, are you all right, Mr. Gamby?
- I'm fine.
- 394. I just think it's hilarious
how many people aren't fine.
- 395. Let me ask you a question...
- 396. - and be honest with me.
- Go for it.
- 397. Are you fucking Mr. Russell?
- 398. Am I what-ing Mr. Russell?
- 399. I'm not here to judge you about gay sex.
- 400. You make a cute fucking couple.
- 401. Plus y'all go off in the woods
all the time.
- 402. First of all, I am not G, Dayshawn.
- 403. Second of all, I never go off
into the goddamn woods.
- 404. Everyone knows that.
- 405. I saw you take your ass off
in them woods yesterday.
- 406. Fine. I went into the woods yesterday.
- 407. I forgot about that.
That was the only time I've been.
- 408. Russell wasn't there.
I was there by myself.
- 409. No wonder you're sad.
You're just heartbroken.
- 410. Mind your own fucking business.
- 411. Get the trash and get out of here.
- 412. Stop accusing me
of fucking men in the woods.
- 413. Hang in there, Mr. Gamby.
- 414. You're an idiot, Dayshawn.
- 415. I'd never fuck that man.
- 416. What a jerk.
Why not call the cops?
- 417. I've already tried! They can't do shit.
- 418. Honestly, I'm thinking about
just getting a gun and shooting him.
- 419. Go down to ISS, throw a quarter
at one of them, get them to do it.
- 420. - Whoa, Lee.
- Well, I'm not for real.
- 421. Jesus.
- 422. It just sucks. What would you do...
- 423. if your big, muscular neighbor
was harassing you?
- 424. Muscles? Does he look
like a bodybuilder?
- 425. Well, not like big, bulging muscles.
- 426. Don't get me wrong, he's strong.
- 427. He works out
and looks good in a tank top.
- 428. So big, country muscles.
- 429. Sort of like
an old-school wrestler build?
- 430. Well, I guess.
- 431. I wouldn't call him ripped or anything,
he's just beefy.
- 432. He doesn't have a lot of definition.
- 433. Okay. Seems like he's got farm strength.
- 434. What's going on in his tricep area?
- 435. See any raised triceps?
- 436. Jesus.
Enough with the fucking muscles.
- 437. You're hung up on the wrong details.
- 438. You brought up muscles first.
- 439. Don't turn this around on me.
Stop being a cunt.
- 440. Excuse me?
- 441. - What's up?
- What did you just call me?
- 442. - Did I say something?
- 443. - I didn't say anything.
- 444. You're...
- 445. We just need to keep walking
and burn some calories. Come on.
- 446. There is nothing
that disgusts me more...
- 447. than a female who cheats.
- 448. It can be on a husband
or on a math test.
- 449. It's all equally disgusting to me.
- 450. I want each of you to tell me
where you think...
- 451. you're gonna be in five years...
- 452. and how cheating on this math test
will help you get there.
- 453. - Tracy Parks, we'll start with you.
- I don't know.
- 454. You don't have to know.
Just make a goddamn guess.
- 455. Make something up, okay?
- 456. Can I get some more popcorn?
- 457. You want some more popcorn?
- 458. Girls, more popcorn? Are you hungry?
- 459. Yeah? Great. I'll go get it for you.
- 460. More popcorn
from the popcorn machine.
- 461. How about this?
- 462. How about this? Fucking popcorn.
- 463. Want popcorn? There's more for you.
- 464. There's some for you.
- 465. Take all the fucking popcorn
you want to eat!
- 466. Popcorn!
- 467. You think there's popcorn
and beanbags in the real world?
- 468. There's not. The real world is full
of meanness and shit!
- 469. And you girls are just gonna
grow up to add to it.
- 470. I'm sorry. I shouldn't have said that.
- 471. I just got my own things going on in my
life. Doesn't have anything to do with you.
- 472. Are you okay, Mr. Gamby?
- 473. I'm just feeling depressed,
- 474. feeling some hopelessness.
- 475. Thank you, Beth.
- 476. I was just working on a project
with a business associate of mine.
- 477. I thought we were working
on some pretty important stuff.
- 478. Then he pussied out and bailed on me.
- 479. Now I'm left to do
the project all by myself.
- 480. And it's hard.
- 481. It's hard to do it alone.
- 482. I keep getting beat down...
- 483. and now the whole entire school
- 484. Why did your associate leave?
- 485. Well, he said that I was messing up
the business partnership...
- 486. because I didn't have his back.
- 487. Well, did you?
- 488. I mean, to be honest, yes.
- 489. I did have certain questions
about his tactics...
- 490. but, come on, we're both professionals.
- 491. We're obviously gonna have
different approaches to things.
- 492. Maybe you should just talk to him.
Explain how you feel.
- 493. I'd like to, but this man in question
is very mean-spirited.
- 494. But you'll never know unless you try.
- 495. - Did you just make that up?
- I guess.
- 496. It just kind of came to me.
- 497. It's pretty good.
You should sign up for Creative Writing.
- 498. I'll be right back.
- 499. - Miss Swift, where's Russell?
- I haven't seen him.
- 500. Jackie!
- 501. That's right, motherfucker!
I'm on your property now!
- 502. You disrespect me,
you disrespect my wife...
- 503. and I told you before
to keep this fucking...
- 504. down!
- 505. Keep it down! Ah!
- 506. Just keep it down! Ah!
- 507. Down! Keep it...
- 508. down!
- 509. Now, enough is enough.
- 510. Now, I don't want to have to hurt you.
- 511. Are you fucking serious right now,
you little bitch?
- 512. I told you to stay off my property!
I'm in my rights!
- 513. Hey! That's enough right there.
- 514. Step away from Mr. Russell.
- 515. Leave him alone now.
- 516. Gamby?
- 517. Who the fuck are you, his boyfriend?
- 518. No, his regular friend.
- 519. If you keep kicking him,
you and I are gonna have to talk it out.
- 520. What are you gonna talk
to me about, motherfucker?
- 521. My feelings.
- 522. Russell.
- 523. Holy shit.
- 524. Gamby. Ungh!
- 525. You okay?
- 526. Yeah. Yeah, I'm okay.
- 527. I owe you an apology.
- 528. - I haven't been the best business partner.
- Business partner?
- 529. You know, partner in the partnership.
- 530. You know what I'm trying to say.
- 531. I'm willing to try harder.
- 532. It's just been a long time
since I've been in a partnership...
- 533. of any nature with anybody...
- 534. and I've forgotten how to do it.
- 535. I don't want to take Belinda Brown
down myself. I don't think I could.
- 536. To be honest, Gamby...
- 537. I had all my own shit going on over here,
and it's just been fucking me all up.
- 538. I lashed out at you, and I'm sorry.
- 539. What about Seychelles?
- 540. Oh, please.
Fuck that fucking fruitcake.
- 541. - Fuck that whole Fine Arts Department.
- Fuck the Fine Arts Department.
- 542. Partnership back on?
- 543. Re-engaged.
- 544. Those brass knuckles were the real deal.
Did you confiscate them?
- 545. Yep. Aaron Jeffries, sophomore.
- 546. Can I see them?
- 547. - Yeah.
- Oh, my God. Lee!
- 548. - What is going on?
- What do you think's going on?
- 549. - I fucking handled shit.
- Did you do this?
- 550. Yes, baby, I did.
- 551. Yeah.
- 552. Mi-Cha, watch this.
- 553. - Ah!
- 554. Sleep, motherfucker!
- 555. Whoo!
- 556. Good job, Russell!