- 1. 1x08 - "Serious Steven"
- 2. Pay attention, Steven.
This is going to be your first
- 3. - serious mission. You need to be ready.
- Yes. I'm ready.
- 4. - I'm so ready!
- Steven, come on.
- 5. You're going to make yourself sick.
- 6. - Why did you bring that?
- I don't know. I was excited
- 7. - and it's mine and I like it. Wha...
- Steven, get back here!
- 8. You could get seriously...
- 9. hurt.
- 10. - Steven, are you ...
- I'm fine. I'm good.
- 11. I'm just gooey. Mmm.
- 12. Aah, they're in my eyes!
- 13. They're just
- 14. Well, they looked a lot bigger
- 15. - when they were on my eyeballs.
- Steven, you're a riot.
- 16. I'm suddenly having second
thoughts about bringing
- 17. - Steven on this one.
- Shh. Just look at him.
- 18. Now, let's go recover the gemstone.
- 19. Unbelievable. This
was once a gem battlefield.
- 20. Now it's wild strawberries as far as the
eye can see. Oh, that's what I love
- 21. about the Earth. Maybe this will
be a light mission after all.
- 22. Oh!
- 23. Maybe not.
- 24. Whoa!
- 25. Steven's the best!
Steven's the best!
- 26. - Why, thank you, temple.
- You're a doof.
- 27. Hey. What's this thing?
- 28. - It's like a cool floaty triangle thing.
- W-whatever it is,
- 29. you probably shouldn't touch it.
- 30. Steven!
What have we told you
- 31. - about touching magical things?
- Definitely always... never do it.
- 32. Whoa!
- 33. Looks like we're gonna have to split up.
- 34. Right. Steven
and I will stay right
- 35. here where it seems to
be safe while you guys go
- 36. - and solve the mystery of this place.
- Wait. I want to help
- 37. - solve the mystery.
- Yeah. Come on, Steven.
- 38. - Let's solve the mystery.
- Yeah! Mystery solvers!
- 39. Nope.
No, no, no, no, no.
- 40. You two are a disaster
waiting to happen.
- 41. - Steven goes with me.
- Really? Awesome!
- 42. But remember ...
this is a serious mission.
- 43. Understood. Serious Steven...
Pearl, can you put me down?
- 44. - What? Oh, yes. Of course.
- I need to be standing,
- 45. or else it doesn't work.
Serious Steven... activate!
- 46. - But this could be the teacups all over again.
- Hey! I've put that behind me.
- 47. Huh?
- 48. - We need to stay on the glowing panels.
- 49. Serious Steven... go!
- 50. Oh, yeah!
- 51. Uh... whoa.
- 52. Steven!
- 53. Whoo-hoo!
- 54. uh, seriously dangerous.
Thank you, Garnet.
- 55. We can take
a break if you're not
- 56. - feeling well, Steven.
- Huh? Oh, no.
- 57. - I-I'm okay. Let's keep going.
- All right, but be careful.
- 58. You might trigger
a trap with that gun show.
- 59. Right. I'll put these
babies away and use my minds.
- 60. Maybe there's a clue hidden in these
ancient drawings. It looks like...
- 61. there's lots of triangles hidden
somewhere in this room.
- 62. Run!
- 63. - Oh, my ukulele!
- 64. Now is probably not the best
time for that.
- 65. Oh. Uh ... uh, right.
- 66. - Now, that was a pretty close one.
- 67. That was a pretty... close... one.
- 68. Get ready, Steven.
This is gonna be intense.
- 69. - Get ready, Steven. This is gonna be intense.
- I'm ready!
- 70. I misunderstood the point of this ride.
- 71. - This is fun, Steven.
- I think...
- 72. - I need to get off this ride now.
- Steven, no!
- 73. Steven, you are
banned from all the rides forever!
- 74. - Whoa. We made it?
- I carried you while
- 75. - you took a nap.
- B-but... nap?
- 76. - We're back where we started.
- 77. Garnet, there you are!
The doors and rooms here make no sense.
- 78. They all bring you back here.
- 79. - Get me out of here!
- There are 16 doors, and we entered from
- 80. the Northeast and went through three
consecutive rooms in a straight line...
- 81. - Ow!
- ... but arrived back here out
- 82. the Southernmost door,
which can only mean...
- 83. w-well, I don't know what it means. I...
- 84. - this is a death trap!
- What ... what do we do?
- 85. We go back in again
- 86. and again... and again...
- 87. I can't!
- 88. - Steven.
- It's okay.
- 89. No. No, it's not.
You were all right about me.
- 90. I wanted to do this so bad, but
now I feel like I'm gonna throw up.
- 91. - This is just like the teacups!
- Oh, Steven. I didn't really mean that.
- 92. Wait!
Ah! Wait, you guys!
- 93. What if this is just like the teacups?
That's why we're getting so lost.
- 94. That's why I'm feeling so sick.
- 95. All the rooms are spinning
us around so we end up here.
- 96. Whoa!
- 97. This is unbelievable.
- 98. This gem-powered mechanism ...
it's manipulating the rooms above.
- 99. Every room we entered
spun us until we came back
- 100. to the central chamber. It's just
like the teacup ride at funland.
- 101. - Steven already figured that out.
- 102. Garnet, I need to get off the ride now.
- 103. Serious Steven... go!
- 104. Whoa!
- 105. Huh?
- 106. - Ah!
- 107. Steven? Steven!
Where is he?
- 108. - Oh, he's over here.
- The gem.
- 109. - I'd say you handled that adventure very well.
- 110. - Nice job, Serious Steven.
- I prefer regular Steven.
- 111. Hey! My ukulele.
- 112. They're in my eyes again!