- 1. S01xE03 - "Cheese Burger Backpack"
- 2. Huh?
- 3. My song came true! Do you
have a package for me today?
- 4. Hold on.
- 5. Let me see what I've got here.
- 6. Did you order a loaf of
bread with a stamp on it?
- 7. No.
- 8. Did you order a jury
summons for R.J. Finkle?
- 9. That's not me - I'm Steven.
- 10. Oh, right, right, right - Steven.
Here it is - Steven Universe.
- 11. Ha! This thing is gonna
help me save the world!
- 12. Really?
- 13. It says it's from
Wacky Sacks supply company.
- 14. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl think
I shouldn't go on magic adventures
- 15. because I don't know
how to use my gem powers.
- 16. That seems reasonable.
- 17. But there are other ways I can help.
- 18. With a wacky sack?
- 19. Exactly.
- 20. You know how you can save my world?
- 21. Sign here, please.
- 22. Ah!
- 23. Barb yells at me if I
don't get signatures.
- 24. That's awful.
- 25. Garnet, Amethyst, and Pearl are back!
- 26. W-wait! Steven! What is a wacky sack?
- 27. Huh?
- 28. Hello, Steven.
- 29. Amethyst, we do not need that.
It's not going to fit in the fridge.
- 30. What? I got this.
- 31. Look - it fits!
- 32. Oh, man, we could make a big omelet
or a quiche or big sunny-side-ups!
- 33. We fought a giant bird.
- 34. We're only here for a second.
We've got to go back out.
- 35. What? Why?
- 36. We have to place this
Moon Goddess statue
- 37. on the top of the lunar
sea spire before midnight.
- 38. Without it, the whole
place will fall apart!
- 39. Oh, Steven, you should have
seen the spire in its heyday.
- 40. It was an oasis for Gems on Earth.
- 41. It's abandoned now, but we
can still save it with this statue!
- 42. Wha... That's perfect!
- 43. What? Why?
- 44. Because I can help
carry it for you... in this!
- 45. Whoooosh!
- 46. Pwing-pwing-pwing-pwing-pwing!
- 47. A... hamburger?
- 48. It's a novelty backpack
shaped like a cheeseburger!
- 49. Aw, I blew it.
- 50. I was just gonna wear it one
day, and you guys would be like
- 51. "Dang, Steven, that's so cool!"
- 52. But this is obviously
important Gem business.
- 53. Yes, so you should
let us take care of it.
- 54. What? I'm a Gem!
- 55. But you've still got a lot to learn.
- 56. So let him come.
- 57. It'll be educational.
- 58. Hmm. All right. You can
carry it in your hamburger.
- 59. Check this out - everything's a
pocket! Even the cheese is a pocket!
- 60. I can fit a lot more stuff in here.
- 61. Give me a minute.
I'll pack extra supplies.
- 62. Kid, don't shake me.
- 63. Mister Queasy!
- 64. Ohh, I got a medical condition.
- 65. You're definitely gonna come in handy.
- 66. Steven, let's go!
- 67. Uh, coming!
- 68. Whoa, Steven, did you
bring your whole room?
- 69. Back that thang up.
- 70. Let's warp.
- 71. Suck it in, Steven!
- 72. Do you remember how to do this?
- 73. Keep your head in. Come on.
- 74. Whoa!
- 75. The sea spire!
- 76. It wasn't like this a
hundred years ago.
- 77. I'm sensing structural instability.
- 78. Oh, yeah, that's never good.
- 79. Gah! Steven!
- 80. What?
- 81. All right, hold on.
We're taking Steven back!
- 82. Ugh! My achin' stomach!
- 83. Oh, mister Queasy!
- 84. Kid, you're killing me.
- 85. Steven! This place is your heritage!
- 86. I want you to stay and help, but
you've really got to take this seriously.
- 87. Can you do that, Steven?
- 88. You got it, dude!
- 89. Yes.
- 90. Enough.
- 91. We have to move.
- 92. What's the holdup?
We can clear this easily.
- 93. No.
- 94. The magic that sustains the whirlpool
creates a vortex that will pull us below.
- 95. So we can't jump?
- 96. Oh, wait!
- 97. What are those for?
- 98. They were for keeping
warm, but check it out.
- 99. Steven!
- 100. He's getting sucked down!
- 101. Steven!
- 102. Cheeesebur-r-r-r-r-ger!
- 103. Steven, way to go! Come on, guys!
- 104. Steven-style!
- 105. Don't ever do that again!
- 106. Sorry.
- 107. But... it was pretty great.
- 108. Oh, no, no, no. This is even
worse than the outside.
- 109. Ugh, that's - oh.
- 110. Oh, this didn't used to be so...
Oh, and the water damage...
- 111. This pillar...
- 112. Oh, and this had a head.
- 113. Oh, Steven, once
the statue's in place,
- 114. it will restore all of
this to its former glory...
- 115. What was that goober?
- 116. Crystal shrimp.
- 117. You guys, we got a problem.
- 118. It's an infestation!
- 119. And we have to pass through
there to get to the top.
- 120. Can't you just squish 'em?
- 121. Don't touch that!
Their shards are deadly!
- 122. We need to clear a path.
- 123. Amethyst, if you go around to the side
and disturb them with a spin attack...
- 124. And, Garnet, if you move to the
ceiling and strike this exact spot...
- 125. Then I can advance with my -
- 126. bagel sandwich!
- 127. Brilliant.
- 128. Oh, hey, what do you know?
- 129. How did you know that would work?
- 130. Well, if I were s shrimp,
that's what I would do.
- 131. You are a shrimp.
- 132. I just want everyone to know -
my plan would have also worked.
- 133. Watch out!
- 134. What are we gonna do?
- 135. What? Me?
- 136. What have you got?
- 137. Cheeseburger backpack!
- 138. Pearl, come on!
- 139. Ohh, all right.
- 140. Cheeseburger backpack!
- 141. Cheeseburger backpack!
- 142. A raft!
- 143. Steven, that's so sensible.
- 144. Good idea, anyway, Steven.
- 145. Yeah, they can't all be winners.
- 146. This is it -
the Moon Goddess pedestal.
- 147. And the moon is almost overhead!
- 148. It's not too late to save
this piece of history!
- 149. Steven, the statue.
- 150. What's the holdup?
- 151. I don't have it.
- 152. What!
- 153. I must have left it on the bed!
- 154. There's... there's no time!
- 155. Wait! I have an idea!
- 156. Could that work?
- 157. Kid, don't shake me.
- 158. Everyone, keep steady!
- 159. No, no, no, no, no, no, no!
- 160. This is all my fault. I broke it.
- 161. No, Steven, the spire was
falling apart when we got here.
- 162. You handled everything well
under pressure. You did great!
- 163. Yeah, 2 out of 4 of your
ideas worked - that's 50%.
- 164. Yeah, I guess you're right -
they can't all be winners.
- 165. Cheeseburger backpack!
- 166. Cheeseburger backpack!
- 167. It's a three-hour paddle home.
- 168. Anyone want a wet bagel?