- 1. 1x15 - "Onion Trade"
- 2. - Amethyst!
- Outside, dude.
- 3. - Have you seen ranger guy?
- Excuse me?
- 4. Ranger guy. One of my guys.
You know... Guys?
- 5. G.U.Y.S.!
"Guys Under Your Supervision."
- 6. There's ninja guy,
construction guy, cop guy,
- 7. Eye guy, invisible guy,
jagged guy, cat guy, apple guy,
- 8. and my main man ranger guy,
the best of all the guys.
- 9. - He's gone missing. Have you seen him?
- What's that I hear?
- 10. You can't find your little men
in that super junky room of yours?
- 11. It's not that bad.
- 12. - How'd that get in there?
- You left your window
- 13. - wide open for things to just fly in and out.
- Aww, give him a break, P.
- 14. My room's messy, but I always
find what I'm looking for.
- 15. - Then why haven't you found my magic ax?
- I haven't looked for it yet.
- 16. Amethyst, go and find it right this second.
- 17. Hey, feel free to go
look for it yourself.
- 18. There's no way I'm going into that dump.
- 19. Pearl, all your
nagging's made Steven depressed.
- 20. - Is everything okay, Steven?
- Yeah. I'm fine.
- 21. Just have to break
the bad news to my dad.
- 22. Dad! Dad!
- 23. - I'm so sorry!
- Yeah, you're sorry.
- 24. Sorry you walked
through that door without
- 25. a hose in your hand, ready for battle!
- 26. - Wait!
- Man, you look sad and wet.
- 27. - What happened to your life, little guy?
- I... lost something.
- 28. - Something precious.
- Your innocence?
- 29. I lost ranger guy.
One of my guys from our special
- 30. day at the beach last summer.
- 31. You bought him for me
at the end of the day.
- 32. He was one of a kind.
He had a miscolored hat.
- 33. - How could you not remember?
- 34. Was this the same day we
ate that awesome funnel cake?
- 35. - Uh, huh?
- Yeah, man. That funnel cake...
- 36. - I even kept the plate. Come on!
- Cool balloons.
- 37. U, let's see here. Got
cans, napkins, oh, a yo-yo,
- 38. a book about yo-yo tricks, a
sandwich I've been meaning to
- 39. catch up on... Ow, my butt!
- 40. Wait.
What's your story again?
- 41. I lost my special ranger
guy, and I'm quite upset over it.
- 42. Huh. Well... here's
a bag full of quarters.
- 43. Now you can get all the guys you want.
- 44. - Thank you.
- What did you say?
- 45. Thank you!
- 46. We'll be reunited
soon, ranger guy. Here we go.
- 47. - And...
- Dave guy!
- 48. - What?
- 49. Not lucky!
He's, like, the worst guy.
- 50. Maybe he comes with
something cool. Taxes?
- 51. Come on, Dave guy!
Is this all you have to offer...
- 52. a bunch of paperwork? Answer me!
- 53. - Thank goodness I have all these qauarters.
- Dave guy!
- 54. - No!
- Dave guy!
- 55. - Stop it!
- Dave guy!
- 56. Ranger guy!
- 57. This machine is out of guys.
Please try again another time.
- 58. It's over.
- 59. Huh?
- 60. What are you doing?
- 61. He's got a ranger guy?
- 62. Onion! Wait up!
- 63. Which way did he go? Oh!
I guess he needs a suitcase.
- 64. Is he haggling with that guy?
He's a tough customer.
- 65. Looks like they worked
- 66. Huh? Did he get that guy's lunch?
- 67. I wonder how this is gonna play out.
- 68. Oh, man. Hey, good looking.
- 69. What the heck is he doing?
- 70. He's not even hungry?
Not the tomatoes!
- 71. Huh?
- 72. Hey. Is that Onion's dad?
- 73. I guess they don't need words.
- 74. Huh? He's leaving so soon?
- 75. Does Onion just... sit around
and wait for his dad all day?
- 76. Ranger guy! Okay. Let's do this.
- 77. Hey, Onion.
How are you?
- 78. That's good. That's good.
- 79. I couldn't help but notice that
you're a guys fan.
- 80. You know, guys?
The little man in your back pocket?
- 81. Yeah, ranger guy.
How would you like to trade that
- 82. boring old ranger guy
for a brand-spanking-new,
- 83. mint-in-box Dave guy!
Pretty nice, right?
- 84. Oh. I see where this is going.
- 85. You're getting quite the deal here...
- 86. with two Dave guys!
- 87. What? You want more?
Like... two more?
- 88. Five more. 10 more?
- 89. 20 more.
This whole bag?
- 90. All 30 of these Dave guys
for just one ranger guy!
- 91. But there aren't any more.
The machine's empty.
- 92. I bought them all.
Where are you going?
- 93. Hey! Let's work something out.
- 94. Ugh, stupid Dave guy.
- 95. Got no future, your haircut's
gross, you smell bad...
- 96. - You talking about Pearl?
- 97. I'm talking about dumb, old Dave guy.
- 98. I mean, just look at him.
- 99. Does it look like his
life is going anywhere?
- 100. Ah, cut him a break.
- 101. Maybe this is the year
he gets his life together.
- 102. Maybe he'll get a cool internship.
- 103. I doubt it. I can't
even trade 30 Dave guys
- 104. with Onion to get one ranger guy!
- 105. So, you need more of that little man
- 106. - to get some other little man.
- 107. And the machine is sold out of them.
- 108. - What is that?
- Pearl's replicator wand.
- 109. You can use it to make copies of stuff.
- 110. You're magic. I'm sure you
can figure out how to use it.
- 111. Have you been sitting
here all day with this in your hair?
- 112. Nah. I got up to look for Pearl's
dumb ax but found that instead.
- 113. Then I replicated a bunch of garbage
and stuffed it all in Pearl's room.
- 114. Hey, Onion!
- 115. That makes 31!
- 116. You want more?
How about 32?
- 117. 33?
- 118. 34?
- 119. 36.
- 120. 37.
- 121. 39.
- 122. Enough!
What is it that you want?
- 123. You mean... you want this?
For ranger guy?
- 124. We are on the scene
with ranger guy on beach patrol.
- 125. Things are looking just
great out here, Steven.
- 126. Yep. Everything is great.
- 127. Great.
- 128. Were you always this boring, ranger guy?
- 129. I used to be a doctor.
- 130. Maybe you're just
more fun around other...
- 131. Guys? Dave guy?
I thought I saw the last of...
- 132. Uh. Hey!
What's the big I... dea?
- 133. Onion!
- 134. This is ridiculous.
How did he get my replicator?
- 135. That child should not
be in possession of such an item.
- 136. - Aren't these Steven's little men? Oh!
- They're called "Guys!"
- 137. Can you please explain this mess?
- 138. I traded that
replicator for ranger guy.
- 139. Steven, why didn't
you just replicate ranger guy?
- 140. - Dang it!
- Let's go before this gets any worse.
- 141. Whoa! Uh.
How do you move in this stuff?
- 142. - Try and act like a rich duck.
- What does that mean?
- 143. Oh, my gosh! I just
wanted some ice cream.
- 144. - Hi, Greg.
- What the heck is going on out here?
- 145. Uh, you know, just doing our thing.
- 146. Hand it over.
It doesn't belong to you.
- 147. - This is not a game.
- What did he shoot?
- 148. Go under!
- 149. - At least it stopped raining toys.
- Ah! Rich duck!
- 150. Ooooonion!
- 151. Onion, please stop. Let's trade back.
- 152. You take ranger guy. He's the best.
- 153. He even has a miscolored h...
- 154. This is my ranger guy!
You traded me my own guy!
- 155. Our trade didn't count.
- 156. That didn't work.
- 157. I'm never letting
Amethyst borrow anything again.
- 158. - Garnet!
- I'm not cleaning up this mess.
- 159. I think I understand why
you took my ranger guy, Onion.
- 160. I bet you get pretty lonely
waiting for you dad all day.
- 161. You were probably really bored, too.
- 162. And 'cause you missed your dad,
you took my ranger guy,
- 163. which is a symbol of the
relationship I have with my dad.
- 164. No? Just the first thing?
- 165. Well, here.
You need him more than I do.
- 166. Let's go.
- 167. So, all the stuff
that got copied turned into nothing?
- 168. - Yep.
- 169. That was really cool what you
did back there.
- 170. - Thanks, Dad.
- But you went through all that trouble for a toy?
- 171. It was more about the
memories than the toy.
- 172. Now we have new memories...
- 173. - horrible, horrible memories.